[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeopardy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: kirstin.webm (315KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
kirstin.webm
315KB, 500x408px
Y'all niggers watch Jeopardy? I watch just about every night. Thinking about starting threads for it if anyone is in to it.
>>
>>80509575
I like to watch sports jeopardy with my friend who is really into sports and answer every question with "The Jets".
>>
coming on right now desu
>>
>>80509575
I watch it most nights too. It's comfy but I don't know how much there is to discuss about it. The most interesting thing to talk about are some of the judges'/Trebek's rulings.
>>
File: Jeopardy qt.webm (407KB, 502x474px) Image search: [Google]
Jeopardy qt.webm
407KB, 502x474px
>>80509647
neat
>>
File: jeopardy champ2.jpg (35KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
jeopardy champ2.jpg
35KB, 512x512px
>>80509575
Ever since Kristin left, I haven't watched. She was so beautiful. I'll never love again.
>>
I watch it, don't know if a daily thread would work

different affiliates have it on at different times

even most people watching the east coast feed don't watch the first broadcast of it

>>80509771
there was a redhead qt on 3 times that was even better
>>
File: cute jeopardy champ.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cute jeopardy champ.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>80509876
I don't believe you.
>>
>>80509876
>don't know if a daily thread would work
I'm thinking you're right. Not enough time to shitpost between clues desu.
>>
File: jj.jpg (132KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
132KB, 1366x768px
>>80509915
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5esbn0

>>80509951
the first broadcast is like 9:30am in some flyover state

final and daily doubles are already known
you have 30 seconds to use the internet for final too

the only time I wanted one was seeing arthur chiu lose in champions
>>
do you phrase your answers in the form of a question or no?
>>
I missed it tonight because they're playing basketball on it's timeslot instead.
>>
Did you fuckers DVR her face as to jack off?

I didn't

YOU CAN NOT DENY THE PRETTINESS OF US TRUE WHITES
>>
>>80509575
>>80509694
I get secondhand anxiety watching the parts of Jeopardy where contestants are being spoken about, but not spoken to.
>>
>>80509575
I love jeopardy but I don't anything more on TV than when Alex interviews the contestants. It is painful and Tribeck is so over that part of the show.
>>
>>80509876
/tv/ had big Jeopardy threads when the chick in the OP was winning. Was cool even though every post was about the the girl and not the game. Also produced this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1r0qIsoZcE&t=22s
>>
>>>/tg/
the content, not the medium, should dictate the board.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.