[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

get in here guys it's wp time!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: wp.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
get in here guys it's wp time!
>>
easy, CHEESY, baked potatoes
>>
>easy, CHEESY, baked potatoes
>>
>>80464374
I wish it was still on qq
>>
>Sam Hyde squanders a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: the show
>>
>>80464374
watching these as they came out i was sort of disappointed with the direction the show went in, i think thats because i was expecting something more similar to their internet shit.
looking back on it tho i think it's great and a real stand out moment in mde timeline.
it feels like mde is dying now tho and having it end with world peace is such a bitter sweet thing, it was good and it's great that they finally made it onto tv but it doesnt feel like an appropriate send off.
in saying all that i think this shit is niche enough to influence people down the line for years to come, even tho mde wont be around mde never dies
>>
>>80468004

That cop segment that didn't make it into the show was pure kino and was exactly like MDE, onyl with a budget.
>>
>>80468091
that's what really drew me to watch the show, the idea of mde with a big budget.
it's a shame what happened tho this show could've gone places
>>
>>80469492

>it's a shame what happened tho

You mean Sam antagonizing a Jewish liberal journalist on purpose to the point that guy starts making up shit about the show, and then Sam retweeting David Duke and shit literally blacklisting his friends from hollywood forever?

yeah it's a real darn shame Sam turned out ot be a literal retard
>>
yo i love these GOOBAS
>>
>>80469694
>dude does stupid shit on the internet for shits and giggles and hurts no one in the process

HE WAS FUCKING ASKING FOR HIS CAREER TO BE ENDED!
>>
>>80471474

>People start saying that your show is Hitler
>in the middle of this, you start re-tweeting Grand Wizard of KKK
>shits and giggles and hurts no one in the process

except ruining your friends' chance on being on tv, Sam
>>
>>80471621
Sam is the reason they were there to begin with.
>>
>>80471790

You're also the reason they'll never be on tv again, Sam. Nick has his business, Chuck might be actually insane, so he doesn't care. What about Ruse or trapped though? They do videography for a living and you screw them over like that.

Why, what was the point that you were trying to make? Le Jews, right?
>>
>>80471621
how is it right that they get punished for something sam did when the thing sam was so insignificant?
i mean i honestly dont get it, what did he do wrong anyway, like who got hurt because of something sam did directly, sam wasn't the guy who decided to end chucks and rothchilds careers
>>
>>80471966
>this person defending this person must be that person

this meme has to stop
>>
>>80472050
its not, lifes not fair, sam fucked up. rip mde
>>
>>80468091
>That cop segment
which one?
>>
>>80471966
you think Sam will ever take responsibility for destroying any chance that world peace had at getting a season 2?

you think Sam will ever give an earnest apology to Charls and Nick for losing a gamble and ruining their dream?
>>
>>80472207

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ8hkjsEzS0

kino
>>
>>80472108
Sam has no job except to mod his reddit and shill mde on the chans for yt shekels. Of course it's sam.
>>
>>80471966
All of them are riding on the coat-tails of Sam's unhinged genius. If they know him well as a person, they would know how volatile the situation was and would accept that going in. Not that they have a right to get mad because Sam has been the engine for MDE's continued popularity for the past several years.
>>
>>80472469
>t. Sam Hyde
>>
>>80472469

Ruse released just two videos with Chuck and Nick he's been sitting on since you fucked everything up because you got too high on /pol/ memes, and they clearly demonstrate they're just as good without you, if not better.
>>
>>80472564
Brilliant response, well done.
>>
>>80472702
What ones are you referring to?
>>
>>80472307
Oh that one. Yeah the first minute is like MDE but the rest is pretty weak. The whole middle part should just be cut out so that the night scene starts as soon as they drive off with the cop.
>>
>>80472790

Historie's Liars and 100% TAXES
>>
>>80472835
that's old, been uploaded to a few channels, wasn't that great but i liked the premise, thought it had lots of potential
>>
>>80472835
Historie's Liars is great, but 100% is shit, and neither of them are new. I thought maybe you were talking about something I hadn't seen before.

I agree with you though that Nick and Charles are great and the best skits are when they are riffing off of each other like in Prodigal Stunna and kraics bacardi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhnnMFiw2M4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btFTqZEmNq4
>>
>>80472956

>100% is shit

absolutely plebeian opinion
>>
>>80472902
was referring to histories liars here,
100% is great
>>
>>80472835
100% Taxes is from like 2012 isn't it?
>>
File: 1479143507656.png (252KB, 727x541px) Image search: [Google]
1479143507656.png
252KB, 727x541px
>>80473122
You realize that just because like someone doesn't mean you have to like everything they produce right? MDE fans are the worst because they like to act high and mighty like they are better than other fandoms yet they are just as autistic and unable to look at something critically if it came from MDE.
>>
OI M8!
>>
Cancellation of WP resulted in the funniest MDE video ever so on the whole everything worked out okay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
>>
>>80467212
This
>>
Hold it you dummies.
>>
>>80464374
for anyone that remembers this from 2002/2003 Adult Swim, this gave me goosebumps as a kid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfadJj4d5K4
>>
>>80473667

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a7clqqbHZI

Space...it's so quiet...
>>
File: I-Am-Major.png (470KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
I-Am-Major.png
470KB, 460x460px
>>
>>80473268
you hit the nose on the head my friend. it's embarrassing how they act
>>
>>80471966
fuck tv, adult swim is dead. Most of the shows they made would be 15 mins a piece. Youtubes full of that. Animes on crunchyroll or streamed right from the publishers. No need for it.
>>
>>80473667
>>80473765
holy fuck these are great, reminds me of those yt channels that make music videos from old cartoons.
adult swim must've been great back in the day, but most of what they offer now can be found on yt if you know where to look
>>
>>80464374
It actually really is a brilliant show.
>>
Yeah, it was a decent show and pretty unique, but Sam and the fans ruined it. The saddest part is they'll go around blaming everyone but themselves because they are so self-absorbed and childish that they refuse to take responsibility for the things they say and do. Instead of reflecting on it and trying to improve, they'll ignore it all and continue to sit in their own shit while crying out and wondering why nobody cares to listen.

It's a shame too, I really like their online content, but god forbid you try to criticize anything that has room for improvement that Sam was a part of.
>>
I want SRS to leave and take their anti-Sam propaganda with them.
>>
>>80473667
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, UNSOLICITED NOSTALGIA

YOU CUNT
>>
Fuck off Sam and get health insurance your fat fuck
>>
>>80474033
I remember 2002/2003 as. to me at the time, I really fucking loved it and felt it was something special and very easy to relate to in a way other tv hadn't done yet.
>>
>>80474339
i still dont get the criticism over what sam did, it was literally only words.
fucking, sticks and stones guys.
part of the fun with mde and sam especially is that the style of humor wasn't restricted to the videos, it was in everything with the mde name on it, the album, the book and even the posts on twitter.
people have the right to be offended but they're also obligated to grow the fuck up
and sure the same thing can be said for sam, but if he wasn't so offensive at times it wouldn't be mde, the disregard for what should and shouldn't and more importantly what can and can't be done is a key element of what they do and what they wanted to make. you cant take anything away from mde, there cant be compromise in mde, it's meant to be relentless
and it's meant to make people think
>>
>>80474942
>i still dont get the criticism over what sam did
You're literally talking to the people who spam the "SAM HYDE FUCKED A TRANNY" image in every MDE thread, under every tweet from Sam or MDE, and in text form in every MDE video. There is a small group of progressive cultists who want to destroy Sam, even going as far to pose as "disappointed fans" in an attempt to turn the fanbase against him. Just ignore it and move on.
>>
>>80474339
you touched my chocolates
and now you're det
>>
>>80474942

>BuzzFeed ambulance chaser starts spreading rumors about your show having Neo-Nazi undertones
>Gelman and Heidecker use this as an opportunity to push for cancellation
>Lazzo is still against it
>in the midst of this situation Sam goes on twitter posting a bunch of racist shit
>get cancelled

lol guys i don't understand it was literally only words
>>
>>80473667
>>80473765
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx4ixj5OJGI

Such a great aesthetic. TV is just generic shit now.
>>
File: file.jpg (60KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
60KB, 1600x1200px
>>80471621
>nick retires to his antique shop empire
>charls hangs himself in an atlanta trap house
>>
>>80472307
lol dan quinn
>>
>57 posts 23 ips
the samefagging is strong
>>
>>80475950

too much nostalgia
>>
>>80476585
go look at the /rlm/ thread, god damn
>>80472532
>>
>>80477183
haha good lord. I think it's just you, me and the shills here anon, and the cunny fag.
>>
File: graffiti.jpg (48KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
graffiti.jpg
48KB, 479x479px
>>80467212
Sure, it's over, but the damage has been done.
>>
>>80476585

>roughly 2 posts per user
>strong samefagging

ok
>>
>>80477539
because OP replies to every post to keep the thread bumped and make it look active to milk more views.
>>
>>80477835
how dare he attempt to converse about a tv show
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.