[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /ourguy/ up to these days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2158.jpg (127KB, 506x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2158.jpg
127KB, 506x640px
What is /ourguy/ up to these days?
>>
>>80432848
I'M NUUUUUUCLEAAAR
>>
File: k catalog.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
k catalog.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>80432848
Me, literally right now, and pretty much every night of my life for the last twelve years. Use to be much worse in all sincerity.

Nearly at the end of my pint, and I feel a bit drunker than being sober. Reality of being a real alcoholic, you never really reach the level of drunk so easily experienced by others.

>my bottle about two hours ago on /k/
>>
>>80432848
I thought that was Ben Affleck for a second
>>
>>80433213
How's wild turkey taste? Do you drink it straight?
>>
>>80433213
How can you own a gun without being tempted to sh**t yourself?
>>
>>80433213
>wristlet

Yeah you need a gun weak fucking pussy
>>
>>80433213
what's the red note card for? do you think people are spying on you or something?
>>
>>80432848
literally me
>>
>>80433432
LOL beat me to the post
>>
>>80433213
why didn't you give me a "you" in the 1911 thread when i post my gun faggot?
>>
>>80433213
This is why people get shot in america.

If I had a gun I'd have killed dozens by now.
>>
>>80433395
Been drinking it for around a decade, it is pretty smooth at this point.

>>80433424
>wat?

>>80433432
>>80433584
>que?

>>80433519
I know folks/state governments are, or more to the point, can. I'd rather be cautious and wrong, than left with my fly open.
>>
>>80434315
>I'd rather be cautious and wrong, than left with my fly open.

To even admit to a suspicion online that you are under surveillance already puts you at a disadvantage. You really think taping a red note card over your web camera is going to change anything at this point?

More importantly... what makes you, of all people, worth spying on? What makes you special?
>>
>>80434315
that's not a centipede, that's a gook's spine
>>
>>80435055
>what makes you, of all people, worth spying on? What makes you special?

Honestly not much, but my point still stands.

>Why The FBI Director Puts Tape Over His Webcam
>"I saw something in the news, so I copied it. I put a piece of tape — I have obviously a laptop, personal laptop — I put a piece of tape over the camera. Because I saw somebody smarter than I am had a piece of tape over their camera."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/08/473548674/why-the-fbi-director-puts-tape-over-his-webcam

Regardless of your review on his competency, to me it makes sense.Why allow potential PERSEC possibilities if you can take simple action that may prevent easier access to your personal information.
>>80435154
You wish.
>>
>>80432848
nice picture of some bushes faggot, this is a television and film board

>>>/out/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.