[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: lmL684h.jpg (305KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
lmL684h.jpg
305KB, 1280x960px
ashara dayne edition

>Even after all these years, Ser Barristan could still recall Ashara’s smile, the sound of her laughter. He had only to close his eyes to see her, with her long dark hair tumbling about her shoulders and those haunting purple eyes. Daenerys has the same eyes. Sometimes when the queen looked at him, he felt as if he were looking at Ashara’s daughter ...

>But Ashara’s daughter had been stillborn, and his fair lady had thrown herself from a tower soon after, mad with grief for the child she had lost, and perhaps for the man who had dishonored her at Harrenhal as well. She died never knowing that Ser Barristan had loved her. How could she? He was a knight of the Kingsguard, sworn to celibacy. No good could have come from telling her his feelings. No good came from silence either. If I had unhorsed Rhaegar and crowned Ashara queen of love and beauty, might she have looked to me instead of Stark?

>He would never know. But of all his failures, none haunted Barristan Selmy so much as that.[3]

ned/ashara theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_RWubuQMtc

previous >>80340017
>>
they fucked the lyanna casting :/
>>
>>80361416
>“You saw her beauty, but not the iron underneath"

Do you think Lyanna was into femdom? Pegging maybe?
>>
>>80361475
>rhaegar getting lovetapped by lyanna

i could see it
>>
File: 45345346346.jpg (139KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
45345346346.jpg
139KB, 1200x800px
>ed sheeran guest star

so they wanted someone that makes maisie look good
>>
>>80361313
why would grrm write all this, SO LONG after any event linked to this shit, if R+L=J is accurante the only 'secret birth' thing?

I don't see why he'd do this. This is one of the reasons I believe R+L=J is maybe not false, but at the very least, incomplete.

This is too odd&specific for a random lore bit.
>>
Daenerys is Azor Ahai
>>
>>80361688
nah tyrion is

>I have never liked you, Cersei, but you were my own sister, so I never did you harm. You've ended that. I will hurt you for this. I don't know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid.

Aemon to Bowen Marsh:
>Bowen: You have great thirst for such a small man.
>Aemon: Oh, I think Lord Tyrion is quite a large man. I think he is a giant come among us, here at the end of the world.
>>
>>80361313
Eva is such a pretty specimen

I would enjoy to make the cum on her anus
>>
If people in Dorne hated the guy so much why didn't they do anything and why weren't they vocal about it?
If the palace guard hated him as well to the point of just standing there and letting him die why didn't they throw a coup?
How did the sand in vag gang get onboard a ship they didn't board to begin with?
Why did Stannis burn his daughter after spending all of the previous seasons going out of his way to defy people and gods to protect her?
HHGNNNNHGhhh Why didn't Brienne show up and help Sansa and Theon BEFORE they waded through freezing water?
Did she not know where they were? Then how did she show up to kill Ramsays 20 good men?
Why did Brienne not pick them both up on their horses and get the fuck out of there?
Did she think she couldn't outrun them on horseback when they were limited to following tracking dogs?
Where did the dogs go to after she started killing Ramsays 20 good men single handedly?
Why did Theon call them vicious hounds if they just ran away at the first sign of trouble? Hhhnhgnnnnnnhnhhhhhhh?
>>
>>80362659
>all those random hnnnnnggnnnhhhh
was it autism?
also tldr
>>
>>80362659
>If people in Dorne hated the guy so much why didn't they do anything and why weren't they vocal about it?
>If the palace guard hated him as well to the point of just standing there and letting him die why didn't they throw a coup?
They were in on the plan with the sneks and shi

>How did the sand in vag gang get onboard a ship they didn't board to begin with?
Followed in a different ship, boarded after the other ship docked near King's Landing

> Why did Stannis burn his daughter after spending all of the previous seasons going out of his way to defy people and gods to protect her?
Desperate times, desperate measures yadda yadda yadda

>Why didn't Brienne show up and help Sansa and Theon BEFORE they waded through freezing water?
didn't find them until then

>Did she not know where they were? Then how did she show up to kill Ramsays 20 good men?
She was tracking them and caught up just in time

>Why did Brienne not pick them both up on their horses and get the fuck out of there?
because podrick is a fuckup and they needed to kill the bolton men

>Did she think she couldn't outrun them on horseback when they were limited to following tracking dogs?
no, because those dogs would track them

>Where did the dogs go to after she started killing Ramsays 20 good men single handedly?
About halfway through they and their handler ran away, presumably back to tell Ramsay

>Why did Theon call them vicious hounds if they just ran away at the first sign of trouble?
Because he couldn't tell the difference between their barks

The dogs sent to track them were not the vicious hounds. They were just tracking hounds.
>>
>posted over an hour later than the other one
just let this thread die
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.