[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this an accurate portrayal of social anxiety?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Mr.-Robot-Key-Art.jpg (356KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.-Robot-Key-Art.jpg
356KB, 1200x600px
Is this an accurate portrayal of social anxiety?
>>
Not all of us are schizo you know.
>>
its is
thats probably why I watch it
>>
>>80357453
It's an accurate portrayal of a reddit scriptkiddie fantasy
>>
>>80357453
>social anxiety
no ... people with social anxiety have self awareness by default
>>
>"i'm so alone and dysfunctional"
>surrounded by people making a best effort to include him
>gets laid literally in the first episode; she later agrees to be his gf
>remains close with more than one family/friend who genuinely care

it's an accurate portrayal of "social anxiety," i.e. normies who feel a little uncomfortable sometimes
>>
>>80357967
You're not a robot, you're just a loser. Do drugs you faggot.
>>
>>80357967
this

show is a piece of shit fraud
>>
>>80357453

>has friends
>has a job
>has drive
>has no issue striking up conversations with complete strangers and even confronting them
>gets laid

NOPE.
>>
>>80358283
>>80358069
>>80357967
Is this why there are so many brap threads here these days?
You assholes ruin every board you touch, so could you please stay on one?
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>80358448

Kill yourself.
>>
>>80358538
Why should I? I have people who would be sad to see me gone. Can you say the same?
>>
>>80358569

Here's your (you) faggot.
>>
>>80358724
You respond because you know I'm right. The only reason you're a virgin right now is because you treasure the status. If you aren't a virgin you're nothing at all. Now watch the show again, and take notes this time. The answer is there.
>>
File: HRuhD4l.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
HRuhD4l.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>80358791
>>
File: 1454634710567.jpg (551KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454634710567.jpg
551KB, 1366x768px
>>80358855
>>
Reminder there's no such things as social anxiety, it's just called being a faggot with poor social skills with such a massive ego you start to think you're somehow too unique or special to just interact with others. Think about it before you give a retarded ass muh muh thats not true (you).

>>80357453
Also, this show is for literal fedoras - guy is a wannabe edgelord that spouts such corny ass shit it's incredibly hard to take this show seriously. And before some retard says it's "commentary", or that that's the "point": I suggest a noose to the neck.
>>
>>80357453
what the fuck is wrong with his face
>>
>>80358569
god damn son
>>
is rami malek an ayylmao?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.