[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merry Christmas /who/ Last thread: >>80336254

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 40

Merry Christmas /who/

Last thread: >>80336254
>>
First for RTDfags fuck off, especially if you're new.
>>
File: WOAT.jpg (32KB, 204x640px) Image search: [Google]
WOAT.jpg
32KB, 204x640px
i hope this is fake news
>>
>>80345493
they're fake.

well, some are. (god, when did episode titles become SO CONSISTENTLY SHIT)
>>
>>80345347
Aliens disguised as Humans taking over the Government is pretty good I thought. At least for Doctor Who, I don't think it had been done before on the show. But imo the Slitheen were pretty bad and the fart jokes ruined it. Should have used the Zygons.
>>
>>80345493
kek, I said THE FIRST PLANET the other day

Someone's been reading /who/
>>
>>80345355
/lbg/ say hello :3
>>
>>80345493
fake. the haunted hub was confirmed by moffat as the title of the bartlett one.

>>80345546
eaters of light is pretty good I think.
>>
>>80345493
Just saw Sammi Carter's video on this]

It's worth it for when he says "And if you're a cold-hearted fan..I mean, an old-school fan..."
>>
>>80345355
>still not making a thread about the basement
you have failed /who/
>>
>>80345622
>fake. the haunted hub was confirmed by moffat as the title of the bartlett one.
True but titles can (and have) change right up to the last minute
>>
>>80345216
I don't necessarily disagree that Eccleston was the best thing about the series, but I find every series 1 episode to be comfy good times at worst and GOAT at best. Even le farting aliens don't ruin any episodes for me.

>>80345546
But series 9 had the best episode titles.

>>80345582
This.
>>
basement

basement jaxx

basement jacks

basement jack harkness CONFIRMED
>>
File: finale.jpg (323KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
finale.jpg
323KB, 800x533px
>>80345704
true. where's that picture even from though?
>>
Why would Capaldi keep Hartnell / McGunn / Chris Marshall / Hayley Atwell in the basement anyway?

It actually makes sense with Hayley Atwell if you think about it.
>>
>>80345710
>But series 9 had the best episode titles.
Really?

Just cos they mirrored each other... they were mostly shit. Whoever decided "The Zygon Invasion" instead of "Invasion of the Zygons" should be shot
>>
>>80345704
when have they ever changed a title last minute?
>>
>>80345764
I thought it had been determined that it was Missy that had them locked up.
>>
>>80345804
"Forest of the Dead" was "River's Run" right until the week before it aired.
>>
>>80345824
Nothing has been determined except there's something locked in the basement.
How do people know its from the finale though? What if its something from the middle of the series that has nothing to do with anything in the finale?
>>
>>80345804
The only one I can think of is The Claws of Axos, which even had titles made for "The Vampire from Space".

But that was quite a while ago...
>>
When will people care about Doctor Who again? Last time they did about halfway into series 6, after that they were never able to hype it up again as before.
DotD is the exception.
>>
>>80345879
Series 10
>>
>>80345879
Never.

Chibbers will kill even the hardcore fandom before getting the show cancelled after series 13.
>>
>>80345762
http://www.strawpoll.me/12511589/
>KEEP POSTING POLL UNTIL EVERYONE IN /WHO/ HAS ANSWERED IT
>>
>>80345931
Marketing team is doing poorly so far.
>>
>>80345879
People don't care about Doctor Who.

Fans care.

Kids care—and not the same kids as 10 years ago, because those aren't kids anymore, and anyone who still cares is now a fan.

And that's the way it's supposed to be. Shows for normal people run for 3-7 years. Doctor Who ran for 26 years, and would have run longer if JNT didn't lose the kids.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/bbc-give-the-master-missy-from-doctor-who-their-own-series

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-give-the-master-missy-from-doctor-who-their-own-series

>>
>>80345483
Fuck you, poorly designed aliens, shoehorned humour and homosexuality are the cornerstones of science fiction.
>>
>>80345764
>McGunn
>>
>>80345879
The public lost interest after Tennant.
>>
>>80346014
They just need to play the new trailer on TV every time something popular is on. The trailer's fucking great, even Gareth thinks so.
>>
>>80346016
Surely every few years, the show should be aiming to capture a new generation of fans, not just cater to the ones who've grown up with it since 2005
>>
>>80346016
It's a sort of meme.
Series 1-6a were popular and people were actually interested in watching it. After that it all went to hell, normies and not us totally given up on the show.
>>
>>80346106
By fans here, I mean the show should be aiming to appeal to a whole new generation of kids who've never so much as watched any Who before.
>>
>>80345727

Dylan's not British stop claiming our god tier comedians and actors. Literally nobody here in England has a problem with an Irish Doctor from the republic, only Scottish rangers fans and those guys British orangemen in Ulster would give a shit about a Doctor from the ROI. Brits and Irish have the same humour and culture even if elements our society like to think otherwise .
>>
>>80346106
>Surely every few years, the show should be aiming to capture a new generation of fans
Yes. As I said:

>Kids care—and not the same kids as 10 years ago, because those aren't kids anymore
>>
The episode titles are fake - episode 11 is Return of the Cybermen and episode 12 is Return of the Humans

I know this because I know someone who went to set last week.
>>
>>80345785
>Just cos they mirrored each other...
Pretty much. Plus The Magician's Apprentice/The Witch's Familiar was pretty clever, not only referring to the different roles Clara plays in each episode but playing on the fact the Doctor and the Master as opposites. The Girl Who Died/The Woman Who Lived represents Ashildr's progression while implicitly comparing her to Amy. Heaven Sent/Hell Bent doesn't have a very clear meaning but at least they sound cool.
>Whoever decided "The Zygon Invasion" instead of "Invasion of the Zygons" should be shot
>it's an X of the Y title
Boring.
>>
>>80346160
I'll be amazed if those are real. I'm pretty sure they'll come up with something a little more exciting than "Return of the Cybermen"
>>
Capaldi uses his regeneration energy to heal the Mondas Cybermen of their wounds.
>>
>>80346033
The Master isn't a strong enough character to carry his/her own series, most of his/her plans fail chaotically. Only in Sound of Drums and Dark Water does he do everything correctly.
>>
>>80346181

>Heaven Sent/Hell Bent doesn't have a very clear meaning but at least they sound cool.

Oh, so fuck the actual episode. As long as it sounds cool, who cares!

>"boring" X of the Y"

Implying "The Zygon Invasion" isn't also boring
>>
>>80345879
Time of the Doctor also got 11 million viewers.
>>
What are the worst Monsters and aliens that have appeared in the show? by worst I mean baddly written, stupid even for Doctor who and of terrible physical design.
>>
>>80346237
The Master needs the Doctor to bounce off, hence the character only works in Doctor Who.

If the Master got a spin-off, people would be asking "where's the Doctor", then you introduce him and you've essentially got Doctor Who again anyway.
>>
>>80346278
the Vervoids
>>
>>80346237
That's why you expand the character and give them more dept. For example Angel was a terribly boring character in buffy the vampire slayer, but then they expanded his character and gave him his own show and his series surpassed buffy's in many respects. I remember everyone saying they would never make an Angel spin-off as he was not a strong enough character. Now look.
>>
>>80346273
Probably off the back of the 50th hype and Matt leaving.

There isn't a wave of hype to ride this time around - I bet Capaldi's finale is lucky to get 6m on the day. Maybe a peak of 7m if people are curious about the new guy.

>>80346278
Most of the Pertwee monsters.
>>
>>80346260
>Implying "The Zygon Invasion" isn't also boring
Why didn't they call it "Truth or Consequences" ffs. Too obvious? Gotta be better than "The Zygon Invasion/Inversion" though.
>>
>>80346278
Skovox Blitzer and the Ice Queen from Series 10
>>
>>80346351
Mysterio had a final rating of 7.83.
I think the S10 ratings could potentially be pretty good.
We'll have to wait and see though I guess.
>>
>>80346278
Baddly written
>The Cybermen
Stupid even for Doctor Who
>Lazarus Monster
Terrible physical design
>Erato
>>
Dear god Gatiss' episode looks bad this time.
> this shitty ice queen design
>>
>>80346478
>this time
>>
>>80346351
There really is no big change.

Doctor Who had one series with low ratings in England—while it had record-breakingly high ratings in the rest of the world, and while every other popular show in England also had low ratings. Trying to make some big trend out of that about series 7-9 is silly bullshit.

Of course the English entertainment press is made of silly bullshit., and Moffat doesn't know how to play them the way RTD did, but they really don't matter. The only thing they actually know is what the people who go to the same parties as them are watching.
>>
>>80346478
Gatiss' episodes are always shit
>>
>>80346502
>implying the general British public haven't lost interest and are still talking about and loving it the same way they did during 2005-2009
>>
>>80346278
I pretend those Cactus people didn't exist. They were stupid even for Doctor Who. Most of RTD monsters and aliens were pure shite. Moffat generally tended to make ''realistic'' monsters which I prefer.

The Fisher King is an example of a Kino who Alien.
>>
>>80346260
>Oh, so fuck the actual episode. As long as it sounds cool, who cares!
Pretty much. I mean isn't the point of a title mostly to make the episode sound interesting? Any kind of deeper meaning is a bonus, one that a lot of series 9 titles have. I mean obviously you can't just give misleading titles but slapping something vaguely evocative on a thematically rich pair of episodes is fine.

>Implying "The Zygon Invasion" isn't also boring
It's better than Invasion of the Zygons.

>>80346407
That would be a pretty good title. I don't know what they'd call the other one though. They probably considered it.
>>
>>80346542
>fisher king
>kino
>literally a top heavy costume with a poor bloke stumbling around in it for 5 minutes
>>80346562
>It's better than Invasion of the Zygons.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that. There's something pretty comfy about X of the Y, especially with bigger known monsters IMO
>>
>>80346504
>>80346501
Honestly the only really dissapointing one was Sleep no More. The rest was... forgivable. Sometimes even fun.
>>
>>80346624
They're just average. Nothing exciting or bold or brave or new about any of them. Some Gatiss is comfy, but it's just completely middle of the road borderline yawn.
>>
File: Vinvocci_original.jpg (43KB, 753x310px) Image search: [Google]
Vinvocci_original.jpg
43KB, 753x310px
>>80346542
Reminder

>The original makeup design for the Vinvocci was not completely green. After principal photography had finished, Russell T Davies reconsidered the creatures' design and decided to have the footage digitally recoloured.

BRAVO. They did such a bad job, completely different shade of green. There's actually a scene where they forgot to color it in too.
>>
>>80346624
Sleep no more was actually okay. It was the Girl Who Died/The Woman who lived which was pure shit.
>>
>>80346686
I didn't know you posted here Mark.
>>
>>80346679
>BRAVO. They did such a bad job, completely different shade of green. There's actually a scene where they forgot to color it in too.
Is there!?
>>
>rewatching parnters in crime
>donna literally kills the women at the beginning

wtf?
>>
>>80346795
>donna wn sit on your lap and swear at you
>>
>>80346658
Gatiss can do nostalgia. Gatiss cannot do exciting new ideas.

Even without comparing between episodes, where there could be other factors involved, just compare the first half of Victory of the Daleks to the second half. "Let's redo Power of the Daleks in the most Doctor Who setting ever" is pointless but comfy and entertaining; "Let's take this cool idea from the novels and give it more feels while at the same time coming up with a clever way to explain why the Daleks are a threat again so we don't have to keep destroying them for good and somehow bringing them back again" was the worst 20 minutes of the year.
>>
>>80346679
>They did such a bad job, completely different shade of green
I don't think they were going for the same shade.
>>
>>80346997
I feel like I'd enjoy Gatiss more if he popped up every other series. Just a knowingly comfy comfort Who. But every year, he just rolls out the same bag of 'tricks' and he's often a waste of an episode slot IMO
>>
s9 had lower ratings because clara stuck around. there was nothing new to hook people. they kept davros a secret too instead of marketing him which was a mistake. that's why last christmas had like 8mil, people thought there was going to be a new companion. husbands and mysterio had pretty good ratings, now there's two new companions the ratings should hopefully be pretty good for s10.
>>
>>80347037
Yeah, this confuses me. I mean, human skin isn't all one shade, so why should an alien's skin be all one shade?
>>
>>80346997
>Gatiss cannot do exciting new ideas.
The problem with Sleep No More is more that he thought found footage horror was still an exciting new idea in 2017 than that he didn't pull it off.
>>
>>80346152
Republic is better anyway. Fuck the monarchy.
>>
>>80347046
>I feel like I'd enjoy Gatiss more if he popped up every other series

I'd enjoy him more if he popped the fuck off
>>
>>80347037
It looks bad though.
>>
>>80347079
Exactly.
>>
>>80347084
To his credit, at least Doctor Who had never tried it before.

Sadly, he really didn't do anything new or innovative with the genre - plus the monsters/story was shit, so it ended up being a complete let down.
>>
>>80346278
The Sleepy golems
The awful portrayal of the Abzorballoff
Every Dalek clone apart from the war machines
The ginger cannibal aliens from the Two Doctors
Auton Mickey
Armourless Ice Warrior
Anti man
The furry monster from the androids of Tara
>>
>>80346278
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the thing from Fear Her yet.
>>
>>80347098
He's only stayed around as a reliable old hand and cos he's up Moff's arse, I think. Chibnall might draft Gatiss in if he needs a last minute script but otherwise I think he may pop the fuck off.
>>
>>80347064
Why Mysterio didnt flop?
1) every trailer was very mediocre
2) concept is REALLY outdated (superhero parodies were made by literally everyone by now)
3) no huge guest stars, only literally who from tier2 show

Why didnt it just flop?
>>
>>80347143
Skaldaks face should have been done via prosthetic, the CGI for his face was so shit and it ruined the Ice Warriors for me.
>>
>>80347088
No, monarchy is supreme. Just look at North Korea and other republics. America for example - any old warmongering philistine can become president. This is not a coincidence
>>
>>80347143
>The furry monster from the androids of Tara
kek. this is the worst monster of all time in dw desu.
>>
>>80346350
But the Master generally works alone, does not form relationships with others, and doesn't venture into a moral grey area, he's pure evil.
>>
>>80347190
No show for a year, people were curious?

>>80347207
Which is a reason against his own show. Oh look, week 6 and the Master has another evil scheme that'll be foiled again.
>>
>>80347207
>the Master generally works alone, does not form relationships with others

>ywn marry Missy

brb killing myself
>>
>>80346679
Really? I just assumed they did that to save money.
>>
>>80347084
>The problem with Sleep No More is more that he thought found footage horror was still an exciting new idea in 2017 than that he didn't pull it off.
No, I think someone else could have pulled it off.

Look at the novels. Henrietta Street, Who Killed Kennedy, and the other half-dozen examples of an "experimental" structure were hardly something new to the world of literature, just new to Doctor Who. But that was enough for the authors to make them interesting. Meanwhile, Gatiss was writing Targets of imaginary episodes of Doctor Who (or occasionally of Quatermass), and that was fine, but if he'd tried Henrietta Street it would have been a mess.

And now I see that another anon has already made the exact same point more concisely:
>>80347130
>>
>>80347190
idunno. why do you want doctor who to flop?
>>
>>80347203
Looks like a bear-wookie-Skrillex-vampire.
>>
>>80346534
Who the fuck cares about the British public? They still yap about Philip Schofeild
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEq7aUYF9jI

Is it just me or can you hear a Dalek saying "move" very faintly in this scene around 0:48, before they actually appear?
>>
Can anyone trace the first mention of the Doctor's basement rumor? Since it's seemingly turning out to be true thanks to that wooden door in the trailer, maybe the first leak that got it right has other spoilers in it
>>
>>80347268
I dont
>>
>>80347277
We should. Cos if the show only appeals to fans, it'll slowly become super niche and eventually they'll decide to drop it again. See also; 1980s
>>
>>80347299
It was a spoilerhound on Gallifrey Base around a month ago - dismissed as bullshit on here, but it looks like it may be true as it was shown in the trailer

The rumor was "12 is keeping something hidden in the university basement".
>>
File: concept-quark-redesign.jpg (82KB, 560x691px) Image search: [Google]
concept-quark-redesign.jpg
82KB, 560x691px
>>80347143
I appreciate fans trying to make Quarks more aesthetic though.
>>
>>80347299
Spoilerhound on GB months ago, and we memed about it every since.
>>
>>80347281
I think it's someone behind the scene. It is not uncommon to overhear the crew in some parts of the early Who.
>>
>>80347299
it was true.
the same guy said there was going to be a genesis of the cybermen style story.
someone here has a picture of the original post I think.
>>
>>80347337
Thinking that the question is hardcore fans vs. normies is missing the point.

The show will survive as long as it keeps bringing kids in. Without that, no matter how many normie adults you get in place of the kids, well, normies have never sustained a show for longer than Friends.
>>
>>80347190
Doctor Who generally does well at Christmas because it has a captive audience.
>>
>>80346562
>That would be a pretty good title. I don't know what they'd call the other one though. They probably considered it.
Harness said in a podcast with Phil Sandifer that his episodes were called Invasion of the Zygons and Inversion of the Zygons. They were changed very late.
>>
>>80347299
Tried to race it back through the archives, apparently Girly letters said all this back in October, quite a while ago"

"A Star In Her Eye
Bill is studying at university.
The Doctor is working undercover in some sort of capacity as a University lecturer.
The Doctor is guarding a secret in the basement. It could be linked to the season finale and
Major Spoiler - there is speculation it could be the next incarnation of the Doctor.

The second episode - apparently this is really aimed at children and involves evil emoticons on mobile phones.

The Victorian London episode - the Thames freezes over and there is a monster underneath the Thames.

One episode involves puddles on the streets that are alien entities.

Major spoiler -there is a Genesis of the Cybermen story - it is not the finale and comes mid series.

The series finale is spectacular but no other info at the moment."
So the basement and Cybermen rumors turned out to be true.
>>
Just listened Spare Parts
Holy shit the cybermen's voices were destroying my ears
I hope they don't use those voices in the finale
>>
>>80347190
It was the lowest rated Christmas special the show's had.
>>
>>80347394
>The show will survive as long as it keeps bringing kids in.
And it currently isn't. Kids have moved on to other things. You only have to check out the dwindling merch sales, the lack of merch, the social media being all aimed at late teens instead, the cosplay wankers in America, etc
>>
>>80347418
nvm, thought you were replying to something else
>>
>>80347434
It was higher than Husbands.
>>
>>80347424
Apart from Black Mirror it seems every time TV tries to satirize modern culture it's 5 years out of date.
>>
>>80347418
Dammit.

X of the Y is comfy. Imagine if those titles went the Series 9 route:

>The Dalek Power
>The Dalek Evil
>The Auton Terror

Nowhere near as good
>>
>>80347439
>You only have to check out the dwindling merch sales, the lack of merch
Not according to BBC's presentation to Parliament. Continued increases in worldwide merchandising, mostly driven by Doctor Who, are one of their top bragging points.
>>
>>80347424
>it is not the finale and comes mid series.
this was wrong I guess?
>>
File: Cyberman.jpg (85KB, 470x280px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberman.jpg
85KB, 470x280px
TFW you're excited for new Doctor Who.
>>
File: 510038595_82365bba43_b.jpg (338KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
510038595_82365bba43_b.jpg
338KB, 1024x768px
>>80347514
To American audiences (you only have to check out the sheer amount of shit they're selling nowadays -- sonic screwdriver BBQ tongues!??!) but not to kids in the UK at least. Forbidden Planets here in the UK have much smaller Who sections, and Toys R Us don't have anywhere near as much as they once did.
>>
>>80347514
To be fair, those continuing increases are probably caused more by continuing expansion to new territories. They basically sold nothing in western Europe before 2011, and in eastern and southern Europe before 2014, and I'm sure those aren't the only areas they've been expanding into.
>>
File: Cyberman 2.png (71KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberman 2.png
71KB, 291x173px
TFW you're not excited for new Doctor Who.
>>
>>80347424
>So the basement and Cybermen rumors turned out to be true.
Well the Cybermen story it's in fact the finale and we don't know if it's a genesis of the cybermen
About the basement rumors the only proof we have it's just a scene with a big door in the trailer so nothing is confirmed
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>80347608
Look how colourful and fun Dr Who used to be :((
>>
>>80347652
I love going there, my wallet doesn't.
>>
>>80347469
I stand corrected. Still pretty low for a Christmas special though.
>>
>>80347608
>>80347631
I do think Moffat may have made a long-term strategic mistake in trying to conquer first America and then the world, because the people making series 20-30 have to come primarily from British kids.

But to pretend like he's failed at conquering America and then the world, or like it wasn't exactly what the BBC wanted out of him, just to make him look worse or make the situation seem more dire, that's foolish.
>>
>>80347608
>RTD Era was orange
>>80347652
>Moffat era is blue

What colour will the Chibnall era will be?
>>
>>80347608
>>80347652
So why have the shops stopped putting stuff out? There's plenty of tat for the CW capeshit shows, and they only rate around 2m most of the time
>>
>>80347820
Purples and reds
>>
>>80347820
Brown.
>>
>>80347820
I want to say green.
>>
>>80347849
Because they're not making as much merch because it isn't selling. Or they're making more merch but only of less variety and selling them for more.

A good example of less merch:

No Series 9 soundtrack
No figurines for Series 9 (apart from Missy/Doctor repaints IIRC)
>>
>>80347820
Blue and orange are the only colors allowed in any action series on movies, TV, or even video games this decade. The only choice is whether you want the sets and backgrounds to highlight or contrast with human skin colors.
>>
>>80347820
Infrared. Because you won't be able to see it as his era will be cancelled before it even begins.
>>
File: capaldi's real feels.png (732KB, 633x850px) Image search: [Google]
capaldi's real feels.png
732KB, 633x850px
>>80347898
>No Series 9 soundtrack
>>
>>80347898
>No figurines for Series 9 (apart from Missy/Doctor repaints IIRC)
This is very odd and noticeable. Series 2 went overboard selling shit like "Faceless Gran" and "Destroyed Cassandra" but at least they had some figures, as opposed to zero.
>>
>>80347925
The only logical hope is that they'll release a "Complete 12th Doctor soundtrack" at Christmas, maybe? That would make up for it.
>>
>>80347652
not that i disagree with the point that Who merch doesn't sell as much but pic related does look like its from a con
>>
File: doctor who bbq tongs.jpg (47KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
doctor who bbq tongs.jpg
47KB, 750x499px
>>80347608
>To American audiences (you only have to check out the sheer amount of shit they're selling nowadays -- sonic screwdriver BBQ tongues!??!)

I thought you were fucking kidding.
>>
Girly Letters ERASED from Twitter
>>
>>80347925
there wasnt any music in series 9 which is why it hasnt happened
>>
>>80347986
That's a Forbidden Planet display, and whilst it's only an example of one, it shows how bland the current branding is if nothing else.
>>
>>80348006
He's not lying.
>>
>>80348006
Account suspended
This account has been suspended. Learn more about why Twitter suspends accounts, or return to your timeline.

HOLY SHIT YOUR NOT JOKING
RIP
>>
>>80348004
kek

>>80348006
double kek
>>
>>80348006
LOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooLlLLLLLL

KEKKKKKKK

AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHA

WHAT HAPPENeD?????
>>
>>80348019
FRANK OFFERINO REEEEEEE
>>
>>80348006
Rest in fucking pieces.
>>
lmao
what did she do?
>>
>>80348006
Is this because of showing the trailer?

People need to listen to Nick Briggs, who explained this all over a decade ago in an interview about the AudioVisuals.

You can get away with a lot with the BBC, but every once in a while they will ask you to stop doing something. It's always arbitrary, but if you just listen to them they'll let you get away with the next thing and everything is fine. If you argue with them and try to make a big public stink about it, they will shut you down permanently.
>>
GIRLY LETTERS HAS JOINED GARETH AND CARO SKINNER AND HAS BEEN ERASED FROM DOCTOR WHO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80348307
Had GirlyLetters ever actually been in contact with the BBC though?
>>
THAT'S GIRLY LETTERS!
>>
>>80345804
Nightmare in Silver was The Last Cyberman
>>
File: 12smile.png (257KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
12smile.png
257KB, 640x386px
THERE'S BEEN ANOTHER ERASING!
>>
>>80348378
She's tweeted Edward Russell a few times (a chap who works at Cardiff with the DW team), so I wonder if he's reported her for repeatedly sharing links to the leaked trailer

Only suggestion I can come up with

Unless she offended someone and they've reported her
>>
File: the_couldve_been_king.png (89KB, 476x128px) Image search: [Google]
the_couldve_been_king.png
89KB, 476x128px
>Girly Letters has left the library
>>
>>80345804
Hide was Hider in the House.
>>
>>80348006
BTFO
>>
File: 1489278784700.gif (2MB, 345x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489278784700.gif
2MB, 345x300px
LIVE from Cardiff
>>
>>80345622
Tom Spilsbury doesn't seem to think The Haunted Hub is the title.
>>
>>80348378
I don't know if there's been any direct contact, but when someone has the trailer tweet taken down from your account and two dozen others, you don't tweet about how that was wrong for them to do, and you don't tweet about how you've captured hi-res stills from the trailer and will be posting those later.
>>
File: MoffatsFaceWhenHeErasesYou.png (66KB, 277x262px) Image search: [Google]
MoffatsFaceWhenHeErasesYou.png
66KB, 277x262px
>>
>>80348534
she's a fucking idiot.

I get the argument that "it's out there now" but ultimately the BBC can still send out takedown requests since it's their property that's not authorised to be public yet. They can damage control and if she's making a stink about it, then she's landed herself in this suspension. Idiot.
>>
File: Captain Jack.png (183KB, 293x277px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Jack.png
183KB, 293x277px
>Girly Letters has been ERASED
>>
>>80348644
JUST
>>
She's gonna vent on GB ------- and when she does, someone SCREENSHOT IT
>>
File: B).jpg (13KB, 236x301px) Image search: [Google]
B).jpg
13KB, 236x301px
>>80348006
>>
>>80348598
Even forgetting Twitter's takedown rules and the general Americanization of IP laws and all that shit, "it's out there now" is just obviously a stupid defense if you're trying to get someone to be nice and leave you alone, because you're demanding that they publicly admit that they no longer own the rights to the content, and that just forces them to say no as unambiguously as possible.
>>
someone needs to photoshop Girly Letters into the basement pic
>>
Girly Letters suspended??

Excuse me a second

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: series10villain.jpg (54KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
series10villain.jpg
54KB, 355x500px
>>80348006
IT'S REAL
>>
>>80348498
I think The Girl Who Waited was The Green Anchor at one point. Something like that was definitely rumoured anyway.
>>
File: 1486777263995.png (75KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486777263995.png
75KB, 220x300px
>>80347182
What would have happened if the Isolus had finished drawing the Earth?
>>
>>80348720
She evidently just wanted bragging rights, so it serves her right. All she had to do was wait probably less than a week for the official HD release to then talk about it to her heart's content.
>>
>>80348762
The writer came out saying it'd never been called that, and it was just a fan rumour.
>>
>>80348780
The trailer is being released TOMORROW which is what makes this fucking hilarious.

Also, remember when Fady Alseyed said she was annoying.

KEK!
>>
File: CfuFgc0XIAEfocR.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CfuFgc0XIAEfocR.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
>>80348006
>>80345355
Merry Christmas indeed!
>>
File: kris2.jpg (42KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
kris2.jpg
42KB, 615x409px
Kris Marshall says he's looking for a project closer to home.

He specifically mentioned Cardiff.

On Dr Who rumours he says he's ''flattered to be considered'' but suggests to ''not put money on it yet''.

A source on GB says he's favoured by the BBC.

He's 13.
>>
I'm gay
>>
>>80348869
I've just google him. It says he's 43. Fuck you, liar.
>>
>>80348869
I'm sure he's older than 13.
>>
>>80348877
How gay are you?
>>
>>80348918
>>80348957
samefag
>>
>>80348957
>I'm sure he's older than 13.
Yeah, yeah, Mr. Glitter, we've heard that before.
>>
>>80349013
Go and fuck yourself with Davros' eyes that he had shut all them years, you fucking gubbage cone.
>>
>>80349030
Gary Glitter is the 13th Doctor confirmed.
>>
File: slitheen.gif (89KB, 270x264px) Image search: [Google]
slitheen.gif
89KB, 270x264px
>>80349113
suck my big green nuts
>>
>>80348877
>I'm gay
>>
File: regen.jpg (16KB, 247x168px) Image search: [Google]
regen.jpg
16KB, 247x168px
it all dissapears, doesn't it?

everything you are, gone in a moment...

like breath on a mirror
>>
>>80349145
Pros: New theme by KLF.
Cons: Entire series shot in prison yard, and frequently interrupted by other prisoners trying to shank the Doctor.
>>
Anything we DEFINITELY know about Series 10?
(No rumours)
>>
>>80349248
Pros: Each #dwsr stalker has to find a way to get themselves arrested.
>>
>>80349310
Depends how DEFINITE you want to get. If your rules are pretty similar to those at either TARDIS Data Core or Wikipedia, they have pages on s10 with verifiable secondary whatever whatever sources on everything.
>>
Girly Letters has been erased.

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

*pisses self on floor*
>>
Is this canon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWqoB6Ujj80
>>
>>80349588
yes
>>
>>80349588
yes
>>
>>80349588
Is this set in the basement of the University?
>>
there's a story mid series set on mondas about how the cybermen start, but they dont look like mondasians, they are very primitive and look like they're wearing gasmasks. it's mathiesions episode, set on a sattelite orbiting mondas. it's either episode 5 or 6
>>
File: cyberfriend.jpg (28KB, 367x510px) Image search: [Google]
cyberfriend.jpg
28KB, 367x510px
>>80349720
boo lies
>>
>>80349588
Why else do you think they keep trying to conquer Earth? All those rare earth metals, you can get those on half the planets in Mutter's Spiral. But the quality Virginia and Caribbean tobacco in Hamlet Quality Cigars can only be found one place in the cosmos.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-12-22h31m19s582.png (238KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-12-22h31m19s582.png
238KB, 640x386px
>tfw no multi-doctor story with the same doctor twice
>>
not lies. also the wood creature from the trailer is episode 4. it has an insect body and is made out of alien wood. it's not the bad guy. the bad guy is the land lord who is exploiting the creature, which produces a venom which he sells on a space black market.
>>
>>80349720
>>80349834
got any more?
>>
Is this canon? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0n88tZQc4Q
>>
>>80349824
anyone remember that rumour about Series 9 which went around with people saying there'd be two 12th Doctors, different ones in each episode, based on what trousers he was wearing.
>>
GirlyLetters' tweet with the costume pics was deleted before her account was.

So maybe she actually got in a hissy fit with them over that, not the trailer? That would be even funnier, because that's on public display.
>>
ATTENTION /WHO/

@girlyletters is back
>>
File: #.jpg (89KB, 595x474px) Image search: [Google]
#.jpg
89KB, 595x474px
>>80349896
GIRLYLETTERS RETURNSSSSS
>>
>>80349896
noooo
>>
>>80349857
>anyone remember that rumour about Series 9 which went around with people saying there'd be two 12th Doctors, different ones in each episode, based on what trousers he was wearing.
Reminder that to Scottish people like the 12th Doctor, "trousers" means pants. And we don't know which episodes he did and didn't wear the ones with the question marks.
>>
>>80349896
Well there goes that particular boner of mine
>>
File: no13.jpg (18KB, 280x409px) Image search: [Google]
no13.jpg
18KB, 280x409px
MonkeyBeard on Gallifrey Base seems to be hinting that this could be our #13.

Tim Roth's son, Jack.

Maybe Chibnall is trying to replicate Moffat's success with a more unknown actor?
>>
got any more?

episode 1 is about bill absorbing the energy of a star and it features daleks. episode 2 has motobots, who have killed an entire city. the weeping angels appear mid-season and we see their leader called the archangel. the finale is about missy going back in time and stopping the doctor regenerating for the first time
>>
>>80349995
He's not attractive enough for the Tumblr crowd. Nice fake spoilers though
>>
>>80349943
Wow, her account is back, but the previously-deleted tweet pics that were restored 8 hours ago are deleted again.

Maybe they're just fucking with her for fun?
>>
>>80350038
her twitter profile isn't showing me her followers either. Just "tweets" "lists" and "moments" kek did they delete all her followers?
>>
File: no130.jpg (116KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
no130.jpg
116KB, 700x1050px
>>80350027
It's not fake.

The other day this poster says the deal's done.

Now they randomly say 'How about this obscure actor whose worked with Chibnall before and also with the BBC?'

He's our man.
>>
>>80350003
fucking got you mate
im the one who wrote the copypasta about a star in her eye
i made that one up
>>
>>80350070
I hope you're aware that Gallifrey Base consists of 100% autists who need to validate their existence by posting fake spoilers
>>
>>80350070
I'll believe it when I see it. Evidence or fuck offerino
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-12-22h39m39s106.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-12-22h39m39s106.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
The Two Twelves
Christmas 2017
>>
>>80350068
I wonder if her block list is also deleted?
>>
File: the thirteenth doctor.jpg (39KB, 564x765px) Image search: [Google]
the thirteenth doctor.jpg
39KB, 564x765px
Say hello lads.
>>
File: no sir all fourteen.jpg (131KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
no sir all fourteen.jpg
131KB, 700x1050px
>>
>>80350070
God he's a total manlet, I hope it's just a normal case of GB autism
>>
>>80349588
>>80349710
SECRET SERIES 10 FOOTAGE LEAKED
>>
>>80350299
>manlet
>we want sexy Alfred Enoch
/who/ - Officially worse than Tumblr.
>>
fucking got you mate

no she absorbs a star and the doctor saves her life, which is why they travel together. the arch angel is a male weeping angel and is 2x taller than the others, with muscles. the story is mainly set in the tardis.

the thread of the series is what the doctor has locked away in the bowels of the university which features in almost every episode. the answer is the hydroflax body from the river song christmas special, which is shouting coordinates. the doctor follows the coordinates in the series finale and there's a tear in time which causes another doctor to appear
>>
File: jackroth_mytusadema.png (603KB, 628x878px) Image search: [Google]
jackroth_mytusadema.png
603KB, 628x878px
>>80349995
This guy from Rogue One?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mytus_Adema
>>
I'd rather Tim Roth over his son....
>>
>>80350390
is it bad that this sounds genuine to me?
>>
>>80350027
He looks like Tennant and Smith's lovechild. Tumblr will love him.
>>
I just want to watch Doctor Who and not leave my house, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>80350442
Tim Roth said he'd be interested.

Why the fuck wouldn't you ask him?

The only thing I could see is money being a problem, but I don't know how much Tim Roth would be worth.
>>
>>80350442
>Nardole: Why do we keep coming here?
>Doctor: England? I like England.
>Nardole: I don't believe in it.
>Doctor: What?
>Nardole: England.
>Doctor: Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then?

Also, pirates could happen to anyone.
>>
File: Hitchens Head Shake.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Hitchens Head Shake.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>80350400
>http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mytus_Adema
>the links
>They have pages for the fucking landing pads of the Imperial base

Welp, at least they don't have articles on buttocks, fuck buddies, farting, and the unelaborated condition known as NECROPHILIA...

yet.
>>
is it bad that this sounds genuine to me

no. from what i'm hearing the doctor teams up with the old doctor in the finale or christmas special and saves river song from dying in the library. it's why nardole was brought back to life. its a big plan to save river song
>>
>>80350546
>I don't know how much Tim Roth would be worth.
His best year was earning $275K/episode in the last season of Lie to Me. Some years he's made less than $275K all year, but he averages at least $1M.

Still, if he said he's interested, he surely knows that BBC salaries are like, and is interested despite that.

On the other hand, he signed up to a three-year recurring character contract on Twin Peaks. I have no idea how often his character will show up, but unless it's like once or twice per season in stuff that's not part of the main storyline and can be shot as inserts, I'd expect it would get in the way of Doctor Who filming.
>>
>>80350704
>I have no idea how often his character will show up
There may well not even be another 2 seasons, they just do the 3-year deal just in case they need it. He could talk to Lynch and find out whether it's actually a problem if it came up, and if not they could buy him out of the contract for a nominal fee.
>>
>>80350704
>he signed up to a three-year recurring character contract on Twin Peaks
eh? isn't Twin Peaks going to be a one off event series?
>>
>Moffat: "Nardole is the key to all this"
>The Hydroflax body is what 12 is keeping hidden away

This makes sense. Prepare for Christmas 2017 to be a River Song wankfest. 12 will die saving her. Screenshot this.
>>
>>80350899
>This makes sense
no it doesn't
>>
https://twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/841061395680628737
>>
>>80350400
god hes ugly
dropped
>>
File: file.png (24KB, 580x173px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
24KB, 580x173px
I was unaware that teen girls shipped Capaldi x clara
>>
>>80350948
It does, 12 is visibly grieved by River's death. We see in the trailer that whatever's behind the door is causing considerable banging. What else could it be?

The first Doctor meme is shit. Hartnell could not bang a door like that. The Hydroflax body could.
>>
>>80350899
thats a george lucas quote you poopoo
>>
Girly Letters is back
>>
>>80350990
that's been a thing for awhile
even /who/ got in on it
>>
Reminder Jenna was robbed.
>>
>>80351012
You're silly.
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/841063236665503744
>>
>>80351153
just flag a load of her tweets
>>
The dream is dead

https://twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/841063236665503744
>>
>>80350835
>eh? isn't Twin Peaks going to be a one off event series?
Yeah, but he signed a 3-year contract anyway.

But from what the other anon says, it sounds like that's just a formality. (Or anon is full of shit and knows no more about Hollywood than I do, how would I know? But it sounds reasonable.)
>>
>>80351175
>>80351153
what is this?
>>
>>80351012
>Hartnell could not bang a door like that.
Because only Twelve bangs doors. One bangs pandas.
>>
>>80351012
>We see in the trailer that whatever's behind the door is causing considerable banging. What else could it be?
K9.

Moffat has stolen every other idea in the EDAs, why wouldn't he go out by stealing an idea from the very last of the EDAs?
>>
no its the hydroflax body. it hasnt been in the doctor who experience for a few weeks
>>
>>80351348
GirlyLetters got her account suspended. And there was much rejoicing.

And then she got unsuspended. And there was much whinging.

But meanwhile, the pics she tweeted that got deleted last night and restored this morning, the entire tweets are now deleted. And her follower list is either reset to zero or hidden. So there's still probably plenty of drama if you want it.
>>
Not been on /who/ since just after the Mysterio xmas episode aired.

Any leaks (with proof) about series 10? Not interested in speculation.

Clues for 13th Doctor casting? Read the news about bookies choice being Kris Marshall, any more news since?
>>
>>80351535
Hi, I'm an insider
Kris Marshall is the new Doctor, but won't have a series til 2018
David Bradley is coming back in Series 10 as the First Doctor
>>
>>80351596
are you insider the basement???
>>
File: Baby Doctors MILKY Atwell.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Baby Doctors MILKY Atwell.png
1MB, 768x1024px
Has Hayley Atwell been announced yet?
>>
>>80351397
>BILL: What is that thing?
>DOCTOR: It's K9. He used to follow me around.
>BILL: K9? Seriously?
>K9: Affirmative, Mistress.
>NARDOLE: The Mistress? Missy? Is she here?
>DOCTOR: She's outside with the Cybermen. You literally just saw her. Keep it together, pudding brain.
>K9: Shall I go find Xing to help you restore Gallifrey, Master?
>NARDOLE: Wait, you're the Master?
>DOCTOR: No, me Doctor, you Nardole, Missy Master, nobody Rani. Stop giving people on the internet ideas. K9, what are you talking about? Gallifrey doesn't need to be restored since I never blew it up in the first place.
>K9: Then this unit regrets that it must leave the Master to take care of other business.
>BILL: What other business?
>K9: This unit must singlehandedly defeat Omega.
>DOCTOR: Yeah, good luck with that.
>K9: Affirmative.
>>
>>80347130
>>80347046
Sleep No More was a great meta-argument about the unrelisticness of Doctor Who's plots, and showing just the fallibility of the Doctor. The only problem is, the story was still raher boring--even though the story problems was part of the point. The villain was cobbling together a narrative from real footage...so of course the story sucks, and the monsters are crap.
>>
>>80351801
>Sleep No More was a great meta-argument about the unrelisticness of Doctor Who's plots, and showing just the fallibility of the Doctor
I think you're giving Gatiss wayyyyyyyyyy too much credit there
>>
>>80351535
>with proof
>Not interested in speculation.
>Clues for 13th Doctor casting?
Um…

If you want proof, you're going to have to wait until the official announcement. If you want rumours, don't say you don't want rumours.
>>
>>80351596
>David Bradley is coming back in Series 10 as the First Doctor

*sigh* No, won't happen.
>>
>>80351865
*bigger sigh* It already has
>>
>>80351865
he's keeping hydroflax in the basement. it's the only thing that conceivably makes sense.
>>
>>80351865
David Bradley is coming back to S10 as the vacuum-dessicated corpse of Solomon to remind us that the Doctor isn't actually a man who never would.
>>
>>80351443
Wasn't there something in Husbands about the TARDIS not being able to take off with the Hydroflax body inside? The university basement thing was bugging me because the Doctor could easily just hide something in his TARDIS, but this might make sense?
>>
>>80351924
shiiittt
>>
>>80351535
>Clues for 13th Doctor casting?
Mark Gatiss turned down the showrunner job.

There is literally only one conceivable reason that would happen.

Mark Gatiss is the 13th Doctor. Confirmed.
>>
>>80351924
if Hydroflax is back, holy fuck, what a joke. Moff really out of ideas.
>>
>>80351924
that's why he takes nardole as a companion. it takes off because nardole is seen as the 'head' thus completing the body. if nardole isnt in the tardis, it won't take off - it has to be a completed body to dematerialize.

people on here will call me a liar. and they'll believe the first doctor rumours. but its hydroflax, because moffat's final story is set in the library, and its about saving river song and 12 overcoming grief and dying
>>
>>80349824
what about The Rebel Flesh
>>
>>80352033
sounds like absolute wank.

Which would be fitting of the Steven Moffat era we've had over the last few years
>>
>>80352033
Moffat did say "Nardole is the key to this"

The key.

To opening a door?
>>
>>80352067
Look at the first post in this thread. You're new, aren't you?
>>
no.

Moffat's era has been a shambolic shitfest.
>>
>>80352042
not canon
>>
>>80351596
>Kris Marshall is the new Doctor, but won't have a series til 2018

Possible, and series 11 will be in 2018 anyway (probably starting September). BBC will try to compete for viewers with ITV. New Doctor, new show runner, maybe new companion (if Bill is popular they'll ask her back for a 2nd series) could be a viewers winner.
>>
>>80352146
>shambolic

Planet Mondas loves that word. Go back there please
>>
I thought 'Mysterio' being a sequel of sorts to 'Husbands' was stupid, considering they were a year apart, so the idea that the Hydroflax body may be returning still... I dunno, I can see it happening but it sounds like Moff is desperately running on empty.
>>
>>80352042
When are we going to get a real Doctor Doppelganger like Salamander or Amboise again? Moffat keeps referencing it—a "ganger" Doctor, a Doctor who remembers the guy whose face he took—but he won't actually do it. Why not? Does he not trust Capaldi to do a slightly insulting ethnic stereotype accent as well as the first two Doctors? If so, I'll bet he's wrong.
>>
>>80352215
Oh, piss off already.
>>
>>80352119
no nardole must be present in the tardis for it to work because the hydroflax body is locked in the basement and wont take off if nardole is outside of the tardis because hydroflax+nardole register as one being. he's basically the tardis' "car key". it's why he's left in the tardis for a few episodes as 12 and bill go off on adventures. 12 is sad about river song. this is the arc. there's no first doctor, the hydoflax body is preparing coordinates in the tardis cellar all series. then he goes to save river and regenerates
>>
>>80352204
never been there, thanks m8

i'll stay here. go give someone else shit cos you're boring me
>>
>>80352241
This sounds like something you'd read on fanfiction.net

So it's gunna happen then
>>
>>80352223
>Oh, piss off already.
You realize that a 20-line perl script someone is running somewhere is not actually able to read and comprehend your replies, right?
>>
>>80352247
fuck off back to whereever you came from. we need a wall between /who/ and the other sites
>>
NEW FRED
NEW FRED
NEW FRED
>>80352429
>>80352429
>>80352429
>>
>>80352338
I wouldn't be surprised if someone was manually Ctrl+Ving it every time desu, we've seen worse autism.
>>
>>80352291
why would he keep the first doctor down there? its bullshit made up by idiots on gallifrey base

he's keeping and repairing the hydroflax body in the basement, hence the banging on the door. only something of considerable strength could do that -- this also explains how nardole has his body back

nardole is the arc of the series. he's the reason the tardis can work whilst hydroflax is in the cellar, the reason river song gets saved, and the reason 12 regenerates
>>
>>80352467
ive always been here, thanks m8

the fucks your problem
>>
>>80352241
I thought you were just memeing by saying something stupid but I'm starting to think you actually believe this is coherent.

Why would the hyrdroflax body be at all significant? How could it possibly help 'save River'? It's just a generic robot suit
>>
>>80352511
>I wouldn't be surprised if someone was manually Ctrl+Ving it every time desu, we've seen worse autism.
Actually, even if it's a script, I suppose if I were so autistic I wanted to write a script and host it somewhere untraceable just to annoy a board on 4chan, I would probably also have it collect all responses so I could see how successful it is.

But then that's an even better reason to not reply.
>>
Hydroflax hype
NEW FRED
>>80352429
>>
File: checkem.jpg (69KB, 618x380px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
69KB, 618x380px
>>80352623
You're still 9 early
>>
>>80352596
they work a plan out on derillium to stop her dying. they modify the body somehow and get nardole out
>>
>>80347647
nobody said the finale would be the only appearance of the cybermen...
>>
>>80348869
>Kris Marshall
Please no. Just fucking NO.
>>
>>80352119
that's a george lucas quote
>>
>>80345986
where does this idea even come from
>>
>>80352941
I've only seen him in Love Actually (never watched Death in Paradise). To me, he's eternally Colin God of Sex.

Just can't see him doing anything like Capaldman's solo episode Heaven Sent or Zygon episode war speech (which went viral on internet at the time...remember?) Or Smithy's Stonehenge scene, Tennant's performance in Human Nature/ Family of Blood, Eccleston in Dalek.

Come on lads, he (Marshall) is good at what he does, but is he in the same league as the others before him?
>>
>>80354880
>>
>>80353762
With the exception of Tennant, I have scoffed at every actor new to the role
I have been reversed my initial scepticism after their first series
>>
>>80354897
fark u pal

>>80352429
>>80352429
>>80352429
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.