[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general - Freyfu edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 61

Previous: >>80238275
>>
>>80260635
Jon is Neds true born son, Tully shits are bastards, Young Griff is son of Rhaegar and Lyanna and Daenerys is a Blackfyre
>>
>>80260672
Daenerys is a Hasty
>>
>>80260672
I hope Jon actually is Ned's bastard son because having him be Rhaegar and Lyanna's love child is cliche.
>>
Ygritte and Robert Baratheon are the clear winners of the poll.
Baratheon is who most like. And Ygritte is who most want to fuck.

That's all for now. However, it's not over. The pay-off is yet to come.
>>
>>80260635
Robb is such an idiot. This girl was top tier.
>>
>>80261117
Yeah she is. I'd pull up to that bumper and smack that monkey.
>>
Bradamante touched my hair this morning.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487347412883.jpg (328KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487347412883.jpg
328KB, 2048x2048px
Afternoon /got/
>>
File: IMG_2820.png (525KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2820.png
525KB, 970x545px
>>80261424
Good afternoom Ser Salty Cunt
>>
>>80261415

I miss him, what is he doing right now, why is he not posting?
>>
ayo. is Cleganebowl confirmed for S7?

i know you nerds got the deets.
>>
>>80261117
a lot more fertile than jeyne as well
>>
who /shirei/ here?
>>
still lookin for some mature men pics
>>
>>80260635
They did great on her casting. She lacks a strong chin and has other Frey features but is also strikingly beautiful. That's exactly how she's described. When I first read it I thought they'd have trouble finding a girl with Frey features that is actually beautiful but they nailed it here. Chick is perfect.
>>
>>80262693
exactly, i just wish they cast all the female characters that well
>>
File: Captainkirkisintrigued.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Captainkirkisintrigued.gif
1MB, 300x225px
What is /got/'s prediction for how long Cersei sits upon the throne? 3 Episodes? A season? Forever?
>>
>>80262785
it should last 5 minutes into the first episode... but you know it's gonna last until either episode 6 when she gets betrayed or episode 9 when dany takes the throne because muh strong women :'-)
>>
>>80262715
Yeah they're real random with their casting. Sometimes it's like they did some Weird Science shit with what George wrote and at other times it's like they just cast whoever fucked them.
>>
>>80262836
yeah man it sucked that none of the main female characters really had the right aesthetic for the role
maybe its just the bong gene pool, no really much to work with perhaps
>>
>>80263023
>>80262836
You forget that actors actually need to *act*. They can't just grab any model that happens to fit the character's description. Casting child actors is especially difficult. Do you know how fucking hard it is to come across a child like Maisie Williams? It's rare as fuck. They took a chance, because she could act well for her age, and was a cute kid. Unfortunately she didn't grow into a beauty, but that's just how life goes. You can't get hung up on shit like that.

You don't know if that Frey chick can actually act. She's only there fore a couple scenes. And she has almost no lines, if any. I don't even remember her speaking in the show.
>>
>>80262824
>when dany takes the throne because muh strong women
I can just the see articles/videos already about "What a great rags to riches!" story, completely ignoring how Dany is a member of the former royal family and was given 3 dragons and a hundred dothrakis ( for a start! ) and pretty much 'given' 10k unsullieds and 100k dothrakis and 1000 ships and the Tyrell support later one without lifting a finger.
>>
>>80263158
Oh yeah I totally get the child actor thing. They looked pretty good for the role in s1, its just bad luck that they didn't turn out great.
Still, there were adult characters that they could've cast with people who could act well and look the part too.
>>
>>80263023
Margery was a good one, I think. Sansa looked right until she got too old and bong genes kicked in. Arya was good up until about season 3. Before that she was like ugly/cute and had the right age.

Cersei was a HUGE miss. Supposed to be the most beautiful woman alive and you get crooked face Lena Headey. Who I'm attracted to, but she's no Cersei.

Melisandre was pretty good but not quite exotic enough. I got the feeling that people from Ashaii looked like nips or something.

Overall, I think they knocked it out of the park. Some people don't have the exact look but most of them are competent in the role.
>>
>>80263158
Nope, I didn't see your post before I made my other one >>80263272

I pretty much agree with you. I'm not shitting on them for people looking different just more talking about who nails the book's appearance and who doesn't. Lena Headey is a great example. Not nearly hot enough for Cersei but an absolute powerhouse actress. That's a fair exchange, for sure.

I like that you pointed to Maisie, too. People meme on her here but she is literally the most talented child actress I've seen in... maybe ever. The girl is legitimately naturally talented. Not only that, the Arya role was just perfect for her style. Finding her was one of the best things Nina Gold did for that show.

But yeah, just because I'm having a discussion about who looks like they stepped off the pages and who doesn't isn't an indication that I don't appreciate their acting or understand why they were cast.

There are some complete fuck ups like SNEKS and stuff but most of the main cast has been just perfect. Jaime, Theon, and Ned come to mind for male POVs that they cast perfectly.

They've definitely done more right than wrong.
>>
>>80263265
Like who?

>>80263272
>Cersei was a HUGE miss
Nah, you're completely wrong. Cercei was beautify, but aged, and this is emphasized by the time she was stripped down and made to walk. Where years had worn her down.
Lena heady is very attractive, and at the perfect age to play Cersei. Plus she is the perfect actress for the part. She always gives the air of cool smugness, with hatred and fury boiling underneath. She was perfect casting, in terms of acting chops. The only way they could have cast better, is if they got someone exactly like Lena, except hotter. Which is pretty damn hard to do, since Lena is already the hot version of Lena.

I don't have a strong opinion on Mel. Except that the person they cast is good. No real complaints here.
>>
>>80263349
I'm a different anon, anon. I cut in between your and the other anon's discussion.

I wouldn't call the sneks a fuck up in casting. More like they were trying to keep shit simple, because they knew the Dorne plot wasn't going to be significant. Like for Tyene, why cast some golden haired girl? When it would only confuse the audience as to why a blonde is in the middle of all these brown people. Ultimately, Tyene's roll isn't big enough to warrant that kind of intrigue. So they just got this swarthy cutie to show her tits. I can't even be mad at that.
>>
>>80263415
Yeah man, Lena Headey is as talented as they come. She plays Cersei fucking perfectly.

>>80263534
I would NEVER complain about Tyene's tits. That girl is super cute!

Speaking of, I wish I had the copypasta about her having to act like she wanted to fuck Bronn in that scene. It's a play on the Arnold/Jamie Lee pasta. It's literally perfect.
>>
>>80261995
If it's going to happen at all it will be Season 8. I imagine all we'll get out of Sandor is him romping about with the brotherhood this season.
>>
File: IMG_2490.png (407KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2490.png
407KB, 1366x768px
What role would the Faceless Men play in season 7 & 8? They seems to be important with theire face change and assassins skills.
>>
File: IMG_2843.jpg (678KB, 1248x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2843.jpg
678KB, 1248x1090px
What armor and colours will Jaqen wear? What would be his weapon of choice? Cant fucking wait for season 7!
>>
>>80264284
nothing. they were just another feminist empowerment apparatus for Arya.
>>
File: IMG_2922.jpg (98KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2922.jpg
98KB, 306x306px
Dear fans,

Friendly reminder that Jon Snow, Deanerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister and Arya Stark are my favorite characters and the true protagonist of ASOIAF.
>>
>>80260635
Anyone else feel like Little Finger is going to become the antichrist and take down the wall?
>>
File: IMG_2921.jpg (38KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2921.jpg
38KB, 620x413px
>>80260635
I think I will release TWOW next year, August 2018. Are my fans still interessted in TWOD and the rest of my books?
>>
>>80263415
Cersei is supposed to only now be in decline from having kids a and trying to eat and drink like Robert but she's still supposed to be hot, have you seen Lena on the beach? Even if she wasn't pregnant they would've needed a double

Similar problem with Cat who's supposed to be a MILF and still be perky and curvy in all the right places
>>
>>80265231
He's just some guy on the show. Hell, he's even lower than that. He is the guy they use to prove how savvy other people are. He's been this since season 2.
>Look how clever Tyrion is, he beat LF in his own game!
>Look how badass Cersei is, she put that LF right to his place!
>Look how smart Renly is, he reads LF like a book!
>Look how clever Margaery is, she's outmaneuvering LF at politicking like a pro!
>Look how insightful and sneaky Varys is, he know LF like the palm of his hand!
>Look how sly and subtle Ramsey is, he pull the wool over LF's eyes!
>Look how intelligent and badass Olenna is, she has LF by the balls!
Proving how smart Sansa is by getting LF executed is going to be the final insult.
>>
>>80265962
Lena has a pretty face, and she looks great in a dress.
Also, we've only ever known Cersei since she's been married to Robert with 3 kids. You make is sounds as though we were supposed to get Prime Cersei. But she was never in the books.
>>
>>80265962
>>80266081
Also, as for Cat, well... I can't say they matched her very well. The characters were supposed to be aged up some, but they wen't a little too old for her. Still, her looks are offset by her amazing acting. She really owned the roll. It's difficult to imagine anyone else playing her.

And besides, what would a younger milfier Cat bring to the show? He looks never really factored into the story anyway.
>>
>>80265976
I just feel like all the talk about Little Finger rather ruling over ashes than nothing means he is going to be the one that fucks everything up.

You could also make the argument that even when people seem to be getting the better of Little Finger, he is still in some way getting the better of them, and is just playing a longer more devious game.
>>
File: 1460659262527.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460659262527.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
Who here is for /maturemen/?
>>
>>80260713
ASOIAF is just GURMS "Lord of the Rings" its cliche fantasy drivel desu senpai
>>
>>80266197
I can't tell of Oberyn is legitimately hot, or if I just think that he's hot because he carries himself like he is.
>>
>>80265976
I feel like it's most always superficial, though. Sure, people endto figure him out occasionally, but that's because he's the most transparent puppetmaster ever. He still manages to profit off everything that happens in the end, though, and has gone from lowborn random to master of coin to defacto leader of the Vale with his fingers in the north.
>>
>>80260635
Daily Remnider Robb lost the war because he didn't marry this QT
>>
>>80266163
>he is going to be the one that fucks everything up.
Niggah he's been fucking everything up since before the story began
>>
>>80266197
it's more gay to be a bottom anon
>>
>>80266163
if by "fucks everything up" you mean his master plan of starting a catfight between two retarded teenage girls sure
>>
>>80266301
It's because of modern muh honour faggotry
Time for the Starks of olde to return
>>
>>80266273
Its that aura of confidence
>>
>>80266286
It's mostly just luck though.
>>
>>80266526
That's what he wants you to believe
His best idea was extracting Salsa from KL, I believe
>>
So did Robby B care about anything beyond the wall? I don't recall that ever being a concern for him. What do you think he would have thought of wildlings?
>>
Why is GRRM so obsessed with cuckolding and love triangles
>>
File: tuffdog.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
tuffdog.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>80260635
how many mature men will make it to the end of season 7? also post your mature men images.
>>
Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?
>>
>>80266821
Because it's the patrician romantic drama.
>>
File: 1433837884260.jpg (44KB, 453x417px) Image search: [Google]
1433837884260.jpg
44KB, 453x417px
>>80266197
>>80266273
Only Nikolaj is attractive here, but for some reason, I'd still prefer to fug Pedro.

>>80266353
>implying you'd ever be a top
branshit pls go, your waifu has been ugly since 2013
>>
>>80266829
None I'm afraid
This is the beginning of women ruling Westeros
>>
>>80260635
They had to cast her pretty on purpose, as a fuck you from Walder to Rob.

Rob literally lived in a hell of his own making. Great warlord, but terrible fucking king. Especially when he had the best political and military minds on his side (his mother for politics, Roose Bolton for military tactics).

One scene the show got right, Walder asking Roose how shitty it must have been serving under Rob. Roose said something to the effect of, "he ignored every piece of advise I gave him". Rob literally did the same thing with Cat. Just said fuck everyone this is my show, and got fucking wrecked.
>>
>>80266197
the older cast on this show is so fucking god tier. Also, if this pic is including dead dudes, where is Geor Mormont and Barristan? Ned? Robert?
>>
>>80267029
so it was stannis, cia, roose, jorah, tywin...varys?who am I missing?
>>
>>80265200
tyrion is his favorite character and arya is his wife's. he never said anything like that about Jon or Dany.

also he said Tyrion was a villain.
>>
>>80266197
the pic i've been waiting for, please /GoT/ revitalize this meme and bring these threads back to their glory days
>>
>>80266832
He didn't.
>>
>>80267159
his mother was a fucking retard
>>
>>80266353
I want to save him from the pooinloo
>>
>>80266832
he didnt
>>
>>80267027
Stop projecting t. Bottom bitch
>>
File: fat yara.jpg (84KB, 1092x654px) Image search: [Google]
fat yara.jpg
84KB, 1092x654px
Rewatching season 6 and holy shit. Was she always like this or did she get lazy the past 6 years?
>>
>>80265200
>implying he didn't start giving up on asoiaf when the two most boring characters started becoming the most prominent
>>
>>80267316
Ive been away from these threads so I havent been posting the best men.
>>
File: 3268461.jpg (7KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
3268461.jpg
7KB, 195x259px
>>80267255
Too old
>>
>>80266081
>Lena has a pretty face, and she looks great in a dress.

I disagree about the first and attribute the second to costume design

And she doesn't need to be in her prime, but Cersei definitely doesn't look as bad as Lena does, at least not unless there's a very good timeskip

>>80266134
>She really owned the roll. It's difficult to imagine anyone else playing her.
>And besides, what would a younger milfier Cat bring to the show? He looks never really factored into the story anyway.

Loks would've matched her more to the bok and made the more beautiful than your mother thi g for Sansa make sense as well as Littlefinger's continued obsession with her. And the no other actresses thing is a gross exaggeration, like people saying no one else could play Neo in the Matrix, there are plenty and you would've likely said the same thing about not being able to see another actor playing them if the directors had chosen one of the others
>>
File: 1355528381150.png (46KB, 126x212px) Image search: [Google]
1355528381150.png
46KB, 126x212px
>>80267700
>>
>>80266608
No it's luck and plot.

Cat getting Tyrion

Sansa telling Cersei about Ned sending them North

Tyrion who now knows Littlefinger was behind shit not telling anyone or arresting him

Waynwoods happen to have debt AND the heir to the Vale so Petyr can buy the former to get a betrothal for Alayne to the latter
>>
>>80269443
D'aw you're kind of cute anon
>>
>>80269362
>Cersei definitely doesn't look as bad as Lena does
At this point she probably looks worse.
>aged by grief over Joffrey
>body wrecked by gluttony and alcoholism, fat as fuck
>sudden weight loss due to imprisonment, everything is gross, saggy, and pasty
>bald
>>
>>80269937
Nah, her body isn't that bad once she got out of their custody, doesn't she even describe and critique herself? And she didn't get that fat, dresses may not fit but not like they have a lot of give to them to accommodate, she just gained weight

Lena has a pretty terrible body without going through anything near as bad or as much as Cersei
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
Gendrick
>>
>>80270356
gay as fuck forced meme
>>
>>80267918
>two most boring characters
be more specific
>>
File: Rise you shits.jpg (72KB, 1141x638px) Image search: [Google]
Rise you shits.jpg
72KB, 1141x638px
>>
>>80270719
>every dead character suddenly comes to life, whole and unchanged
How do they react to all the shit that went down?
>>
>>80270818
stop giving DnD ideas
>>
>>80270818
they'll ally with dany
>>
>>80271213
blackfyre and she hatched dragons. the only thing that annoys me is her now pale skin and dark eyebrows.

she was perfect when they dyed her eyebrows and gave her a red waste tan.
>>
Reminder: N + A = J
>>
>page 10
>>
>Roslin prays her baby will be a girl so they don't kill Edmure
why does she even care she barely knows him
>>
File: 23.jpg (21KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
21KB, 672x434px
>>80263640
>I imagine all we'll get out of Sandor is him romping about with the brotherhood this season.

>Sandor is going to become a Paladin

please happen
>>
>>80272801
no shit sherlock
>>
>>80272921
Cause she's not a bad person and doesn't wish death on the innocent.

She's pure
>>
>>80272965
something smells fishy and it isn't Edmure's floppy trout

the Freys are all slimy shits, why would she be pure?
>>
>>80273012
>the Freys are all slimy shits
Settle down Lady Stoneheart. We've seen a few honorable, or at least okay Freys here and there.
>>
>>80273012
Nature vs Nurture.

She's naturally pure
>>
>>80273166
them Rosby genes
>>
If Roslin was so pure why didn't she tell Edmure they are going to murder his family BEFORE they fucked?
>>
>>80273392
>If Roslin was so pure why didn't she tell Edmure they are going to murder his family BEFORE they fucked?
she was crying she never asked for any of this.
>>
>>80273424
so Edmure fucked a crying girl? she got preggo so that must have happened.
>>
>>80273467
yes, and he was so occupied by her crying he didn't even hear the thousands of people being murdered outside the bedroom
>>
>>80270489
Context clues make it obvious who I'm talking about, are you illiterate?
>>
I wonder if Tyrion got lots of sloppy seconds when he fucked Tysha that last time
>>
>>80273629
>if

He went last

He got sloppy 10s
>>
Let's predict the POV deaths for the next two books.
>inb4 implying 2 books will be enough to finish the story
>inb4 implying any of them are coming out
Not the point.

>TWOW
>Aeron, I'm almost sure we already read his last chapter, even if we didn't, there's no way he's getting off that prow alive
>Theon, I'm pretty sure Stannis will kill him and that the Kingsmoot is a red herring, I'm just not sure if it will happen by sword or fire, nor if it will happen before or after the battle
>Victarion, his death is foreshadowed pretty heavily, he'll get his mooks to blow the horn and something horrible and fiery will happen
>Barristan, another heavily foreshadowed death, I suspect he'll die to treachery after surviving the battle of Meereen, once he discovers that the Shavepate was behind the assassination attempt on Dany
>Catelyn, she's not really a POV anymore, but whatever, she'll die the second time in winds, probably to Brienne, but not before she destroys the Freys
>Brienne, I'm not so sure about this one, but both Jaime and Brienne surviving their encounter with Cat feels a bit cheap, and Jaime has more shit to do, but his dream foreshadows him dying before Brienne, so I really don't know
>Connington, I see two scenarios, he gets executed by reluctant and heartbroken king Aegon after he committed an unforgivable Tywin-esque move to get the kid to the throne, or he an heroes after he commits the said move only to discover that Aegon is a Blackfyre and that he lost his humanity for nothing
>>
>>80273996

>ADOS
>Melisandre, Wall falls, death marches to Winterfell, she dies at the hands of the others along with Stannis, realizing her mistake as her worst nightmare comes true
>Areo and Arianne, when Dany blows up the KL by accidentally setting off wildfire, some set up by her father already, the rest by Cersei
>Cersei and Jaime, not sure how or when, but they're probably dying in each other's arms, my guess they'll kill one another
>Arya, again, no idea how, but her death has been getting foreshadowed since the first book, possibly in battle with the other, possibly as Jon's Nissa Nissa in some twisted fashion
>Jon and maybe Tyrion, some noble sacrifice to end the long night no doubt
>Dany, after the long night, in childbirth, “When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," she said sadly. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When my womb quickens again, and I bear a living child. Then you will return, my sun-and-stars, and not before."
>>
>>80273996
Aeron is the only character close to Euron at the moment, and I get the distinct feeling neither of their stories is finished yet

He might still die in TWOW, but I don't think that was his last chapter
>>
>>80273996
>>80274040
So 4 of George's big five all die and leave Bran and presumably Sansa to rule?

GTFO
>>
>>80273996
>>80274040
your predications are terrible man

only 4 POV characters have died so far, and one of them came back to life of a sort. If you're expecting a POV bloodbath you're gonna be sorely disappointed

Most of them won't die, especially not that noble sacrifice crap, GRRM likes to give his characters ironic endings based on who the character was (Tywin is killed embarrassingly taking a shit, Eddard Stark gets his head chopped off after giving up his honour)
>>
>>80274321
GTFO=Get The Fuck Out
>>
>>80274434
>GRRM likes to give his characters ironic endings
>Jon
>survives despite trying to sacrifice himself
>becomes Lord, of the Seven Kingdoms instead of Winterfell
>gets a wife, who can't give him the kids he's always wanted
>can still have kids, but they'll be bastards

Calling it
>>
>>80274315
Maybe, but we can still see a lot of Euron's action if not him directly through Sam. And possibly Bran if the Euron/Blood Raven theories are true. Dany is also bound to interact with him, seeing as how he intends for her to be his wife. I'm not sure that Aeron is necessary for Euron's plot to develop. And the last sentence of that chapter was a really strong closing point. He died as himself.
>>80274321
Beats Jon and Daenerys ruling with Tyrion as their hand.
>>80274434
Yeah, I do think that George's reputation for killing characters is way overblown, but we are dealing with the apocalypse here, people are bound to die.
>>
>>80274618
>Beats Jon and Daenerys ruling with Tyrion as their hand.

I'll take this over any ending that validates sansafags and their belief that Sansa will rule or rebuild Winterfell or the Seven Kingdoms.
>>
File: tfwywnfmitb.jpg (39KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
tfwywnfmitb.jpg
39KB, 600x316px
>tfwywnfmitb
>>
>>80274649
Never said she'd rule. Just that I don't see her dying. And nothing is worse than Jon and Dany cancer.
>>
>>80274709
From my point of view sansafags are the worst cancer
>>
>>80274707
if you're just gonna fuck a boyish girl in the ass why not just go homo?
>>
>>80275068
tfw you will never be the meat in a stark sandwich
>>
>>80275206
tfw you will never sandwich your dick between Sansa and Arya's pussies, tits or pregnant bellies
>>
so as a non-book reader id say

3>1>2>4>Hardome>>>>>>6>5
>>
>>80274707
I'm not happy that I deciphered that so quickly. I'm a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>80274321
>sansa
No
>Bran
Duh
>>
>>80275767
>No

Yeah, I'm sure in this world that Sansa will just stays in Winterfell doing fuck all /s

I'm not chancing that bitch being le epic game player or married to Harry/Robin and ruling in their stead cause she's knocked up or is their widow.
>>
>>80275904
Sansa will die. Or at the very least not be important by the end. Sansas prevalence is way overblown by the show which fooled people into forgetting how little sansa actually does in the books.
>>
>>80275968
Well she doesn't die according to that anon's predictions where almost everyone else who has a POV and could grab power is dead.

I'll burn George's writing house before I let sansafags feel validated
>>
>>80276055
It would be bullshit if sansa survived the war and ended up ruling anything afterwards because the only possible way she could survive is if she hides in a bunker or has everyone else defending her. I don't think she's going to have any sort of grand ending to her story, her purpose is really just giving readers a look at Littlefinger from an external perspective
>>
>>80274707
>>80275652
>tfwswnlhswyttryaanl

try this one
>>
>>80276221
>is if she hides in a bunker or has everyone else defending her.

Yes, which is pretty much what that anon predicts seeing how everyone else dies and the threat is eliminated. And it's even what sansafags want since they think she'll be in Winterfell banding people together and helping them get through the Long Night because "she wants people to love her" and "led those women through the Battle of the Blackwater through prayer when Cersei didn't care so that's foreshadowing"

>her purpose is really just giving readers a look at Littlefinger from an external perspective

That's not how tumblr and sansafags see it and I wanna make sure their dreams crash and die.
>>
>>80276424
I'm not that other anon but I don't think sansa not dying means she has to be queen of anything. The books aren't setting her up for a grand triumphant finish the way several other characters are. Like I personally don't think jaime is going to die but I don't think he's going to be sitting on the iron throne at the end either. Some characters will just be there.
>>
>>80276723
>Some characters will just be there.

That's not enough for sansafags and not enough for me to laugh at them for.
>>
>>80276424
>>80276723
And also if the books are at all similar to the show and there's ever a point where multiple POV characters are located at winterfell at once and Littlefinger is dead, there won't be any necessity for a sansa POV anymore. It'll probably just be jon/bran/maybe arya.

Of course benioff and weiss are sansafags and will force there to be a lame subplot for sansa for as long as the show goes on, because they can't fathom the idea of letting someone else she shares a scene with be more important than her.
>>
>>80276410
No clue. Is it something familiar? or just a random phrase you made up?
>>
>>80276947
Forget that, the next time sansa connects with any other "good guy" pov, she's automatically not necessary anymore
>>
File: seq.webm (656KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
seq.webm
656KB, 640x640px
>>80274707
idk why people is so caught up on the british goblin when qt young lyanna was in the show.
>>
>>80277134
They feel sorry for maisie desu
>>
>>80276947
>season 8
>everyone's at Winterfell
>Sansa gets a big reunion with Sandor
>Sansa's the one who forgives Jaime of pushing Bran out the window cause he sent Brienne to rescue her and Arya
>Sansa's given an army to defend against or take down Cersei
>Sansa rules Winterfell while Jon and Dany are away again since she was raised as a Lady to run the castle, can into math now

Calling it
>>
Talking: The Show.

Season 2 was slow and 3 is even more talking. I'm dropping this show.
>>
File: Comfy.png (185KB, 309x399px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.png
185KB, 309x399px
Azor Jon
>>
>>80277295
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Being able to take care of wife duties while the husband is away doesn't equal competence at making political decisions, see: catelyn
>>
>>80277295
You better count your blessings that they're not killing sansa at the end of season 7 so they can give her lady stonehearts plotline, you just KNOW they considered doing this
>>
>>80277725
1. They wouldn't have to kill her for it, they could have her start going South and hanging Freys and Lannister sympathizers just because they're her enemy

2. I can guarantee that if they did kill her and bring her back as "Lady Stoneheart", they'd do the same thing they did with Jorah where it's temporary and there's something convenient that will make her perfectly human again, probably even make it just a small stab wound somewhere we can't see or poison so she's not scarred badly and can talk.
>>
>>80277882
So like what they did with jon stu
>>
>>80260635
>"roslin wept"

YOU HAD ONE JOB

ONE

ALL SHE DID WAS CRY, FUCK YOU
>>
>>80278305
No, Jon was supposed to die and come back to life.

They gave Jorah someone else's storyline for their own retarded purposes, then are taking it away like it never happened.

And they'd give Sansa yet another person's storyline for their own retarded purposes then take it away like it never happened.
>>
Bran
>>
>>80278796
is
>>
>>80266197

>Stannis will never stonefacedly pound your boipussy for a male heir

Why live bros?
>>
File: hesright.webm (444KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hesright.webm
444KB, 640x640px
>>80279297
gay
>>
File: cleganebowl.jpg (468KB, 1280x3597px) Image search: [Google]
cleganebowl.jpg
468KB, 1280x3597px
>>80261995
>>
>>80279297
CUTE
>>
>>80261117
He didn't get to see the grill until the wedding day. Most of the daughters look homely.
>>
>>80260713

everything about Jon is a cliche.

>the dark and broody outcast kid, who is extremely attractive, becoming the person of most importance and savior in the end
>the baby of Romeo and Juliet
>the guy who fulfills the big prophecy
>fuckall training but excels at everything
>dying but not really
>>
File: sansa12.jpg (178KB, 1920x1071px) Image search: [Google]
sansa12.jpg
178KB, 1920x1071px
>>80280119
You take that back!
>>
>>80280119
>is extremely attractive

He's not though, he looks like Ned and Ned's not a looker, that was Brandon

He got the same training and education as Robb, what are you talking about?

But yeah he's a cliche, George's Aragorn and take on the classic hero
>>
>>80280119
the rest is fine but that one is strictly not true.

he trained hard at sword all his life... and yet he still gets BTFO by the only 'named' guy he fights.

And he didn't train at ruling, that's true... and he failed at fucking everything so much that they killed him.

Eddard even tried to make his kids honorable but Jon wasn't really ( trying to desert twice, taking parts in the wars of the realm, etc.. ).
>>
>>80281040
>And he didn't train at ruling

And yet Ned had plans of making him a Lord if they repopulated the Gift? Ned's a shitty planner. Or was that just for Bran?
>>
*farts*
>>
>>80281246
hmm? I don't recall that at all. Is it in aGoT or later on when Jon discuss settling the wildlings on the gift?
>>
>>80282038
The latter
>>
literally months before new season bleh
>>
how do the bookfags feel about grrm only caring about wild cards now

has anyone actually read a wildcards book?
>>
File: jonsnowduhhh.jpg (40KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
jonsnowduhhh.jpg
40KB, 500x317px
Is Jon going to kill Sansa to temper Lightbringer/Longclaw?
>>
>>80282396
No, he doesn't even love her so the only benefit is a dead sansa and triggered sansafags
>>
>>80282396
azor ahai doesn't exist on the show but hopefully he'll kill her for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>80282038
From ASOS:

>His lord father had once talked about raising new lords and settling them in the abandoned holdfasts as a shield against wildlings. The plan would have required the Watch to yield back a large part of the Gift, but his uncle Benjen believed the Lord Commander could be won around, so long as the new lordlings paid taxes to Castle Black rather than Winterfell. “It is a dream for spring, though,” Lord Eddard had said. “Even the promise of land will not lure men north with a winter coming on.”

>If winter had come and gone more quickly and spring had followed in its turn, I might have been chosen to hold one of these towers in my father’s name.
>>
>>80282859
>a dream for spring

BRAVO GEORGE

Gift and lands beyond the Wall will be resettled after the Others are defeated CONFIRMED
>>
>>80266197
>edmure
>mature
isnt he supposed to be in his early 20s or some shit?
>>
>>80282859
>His lord father had once talked about raising new lords and settling them in the abandoned holdfasts as a shield against wildlings. The plan would have required the Watch to yield back a large part of the Gift, but his uncle Benjen believed the Lord Commander could be won around, so long as the new lordlings paid taxes to Castle Black rather than Winterfell. “It is a dream for spring(™), though,” Lord Eddard had said. “Even the promise of land will not lure men north with a winter coming on.”
>>
>>80283398
the actor is past 40.
don't expect the mature men faggot to give a fuck about characters, especially not their book version.
>>
>>80283539
Ages on the actors are all over the fucking place. The guy who plays Euron is younger than the woman who plays Yara, and only a few years older than Alfie Allen.
>>
File: 1469495088980.png (328KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
1469495088980.png
328KB, 500x529px
>>80282683
>>
File: 76450.gif (753KB, 190x161px) Image search: [Google]
76450.gif
753KB, 190x161px
>>80283539
well maturemen fags are notoriously retarded
>>
>>80282396
whys he so fat
>>
>6 years since DwD
Fatman write book yes?
>>
>>80285190
Of course.
Wild Cards, random lore books where the autistic couple name Tully with sesame street characters and he doesn't give a fuck, essays on football, sjw bullshit and Trump..
It's like he just can't stop writing for a second. Most prolific author we've seen in years.
>>
File: finish the fucking books.png (13KB, 404x349px) Image search: [Google]
finish the fucking books.png
13KB, 404x349px
>>80285190
>>
>>80265976
>He is the guy they use to prove how savvy other people are.
Aka the jobber
>>
>>80285373
A Game of Thrones: 298k
A Clash of kings: 326k
A Storm of Swords: 424k
A Feast for Crows: 300k
A Dance with Dragons: 422k

Jesus Christ ...
>>
>>80285001
He was bulking
>>
>tfw grrm has mentioned the books 3 times this past week in a non-disheartened way

perhaps he's finally close to finishing TWOW
>>
File: mid season 6 c.jpg (361KB, 659x952px) Image search: [Google]
mid season 6 c.jpg
361KB, 659x952px
memes
>>
>>80286001
lol
>>
>>80285409
wait, dance was almost as long as storm?
what the fuck even happened in dance?
>>
>>80267291
>two most plot-armoured characters are his favourite and his wife's favourite
checks out
>>
>>80277625
good post
>>
>>80280119
he doesn't really excel at everything and he isn't meant to be particularly attractive
but yeah he'll still be cliche as fuck if gurm gives him the unsubverted 'prophecy-fulfilling saviour' ending
which may or may not happen idk
>>
marcus?
>>
>>80274554
>the kids he's always wanted
since when has jon snu wanted kids?
>>
>>80285373
how up to date is this?
>>
>>80286001
context?
>>
>>80289846
Since always showfag
>>
>>80289975
why did he want to join the NW so badly then?
>>
>>80289971
http://grrm.livejournal.com/524863.html?thread=25826367#t25826367

>sourbillytipton
>P.S. It has been a few months since you referenced the progress of TWOW. Do you know for a certainty if the series is still going to be 7 novels as planned?

>grrm
>That's still the plan.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/525398.html

>grrm
>seven books (eventually)

I thought there was a third one but I can't find it. I know that the first one is a good sign at the very least because last week he said:

http://grrm.livejournal.com/523177.html

>grrm
>I consider A SONG OF ICE & FIRE to be one single gigantic story published in multiple volumes. (Seven, I hope).
>>
>>80290023
because hes retarded and wanted to martyr himself because hes a dramatic stupid bitch, even though ned would've made him a lord
>>
>>80290071
that doesn't answer my question at all
if he always wanted children like this anon >>80289975 is claiming,
then why the fuck would he join the NW?
>>
>>80290130
i just answered your question, because hes retarded
>>
>>80288058
Tyrion rides on a boat and Jon chops a dude's head off

And of course the cluster fuck that is Dany's storyline
>>
>>80290130
Much honour
>>
>>80290071
Cat would've never let him become a Lord
>>
>>80290701
dont be fucking stupid jontard she would have been ok with ned sending jon off to be lord of a holdfast
>>
>>80290023
To prove himself cause otherwise he'd always be in his trueborn brothers' shadows.

And cause Cat was gonna kick him out the second Ned left.

But mostly plot. There's no reason Jon couldn't find a peasant to marry and have kids with.
>>
>>80290729
Fuck no she wouldn't.

She doesn't even want Jon in Winterfell, you think she's gonna want Jon to be called a Lord and have to be treated with respect and given a good place to sleep and feast when he visits Winterfell? You think she wants to invite comparisons to Robb if Jon is a better ruler? You think she'd want to give Jon power, a Lady wife, connections and kids?
>>
>>80290795
youre so fucking dumb, so you think cat would have preferred if he hung out at winterfell forever? no, she absolutely would have preferred if jon was sent away somewhere away from her kids looking over less important lands and being out of sight for the most part. and also, ned is lord, not cat, so i know you morons autistically hate cat and think she has him completely by the balls, but thats what ned said he wanted to do with jon and thats what he would have done

i fucking hate jontards
>>
>>80290955
>but thats what ned said he wanted to do with jon and thats what he would have done
yeah people seem to forget that ned was about to put his foot down and tell her to deal with the fact that jon was staying in WF
he was in charge
>>
>>80290955
Sent away is different from making Jon a fucking Lord you retard.

If he's Lord he has land, he can make his own House, he can marry some other Lord's daughter and let's not pretend Houses wouldn't want to marry their kid to Ned's bastard son who's now a Lord and Head of a House. All this is shit Catelyn wouldn't want. She already thinks Jon is a threat as is, this is Blackfyring the shit out of the situation
>>
>>80288058
>Tyrion travels
>Quent travels
>Dany thinks about cushions and Daario's cock while some Harzoos are killing other Harzoos
>Jon has the same debate about #wildlingswelcome over and over again

Riveting stuff.
>>
>>80266197
Id suck Nicolaj off
>>
http://www.vulture.com/2017/03/isaac-hempstead-wright-game-of-thrones-final-season.html

>Me and my friend Dean [Chapman], who plays Tommen, we sort of sing to each other. Silly things.
>>
>>80292097
How will branfags defend this faggotry?
>>
>>80292230
why would branfags bother defending faggotry?
>>
>>80292230
>not being a branfag

why do people enjoy knowingly betting on a losing horse
>>
>>80280971
He doesn't look like Ned, he looks like a Stark, the reason Cat agonises over her own children in comparison to Jon is that all of them except Arya (who looks like Lyanna) look like Tullys instead of Starks.
>>
>>80289156
yes?
>>
>>80293115
do you have any high quality memes from earlier seasons?
>>
I haven't kept up with this for a while, what's the latest news about winds of winter?
>>
>>80293353
No because I stopped watching after Season 2 and only picked back up at the very end of Season 6 for memetic purposes so I've basically missed 4 seasons worth of stuff.
>>
File: IMG_2928.jpg (107KB, 800x994px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.jpg
107KB, 800x994px
>>80288115
Do we got a problem son?
>>
>>80293609
yeah it sort of detracts from the 'realism' that you're trying to develop when you have characters that survive literally everything for no reason like that
>>
>>80293481
join in the fight to bring quality OC and fresh memes back to /GoT/ or die by the sword
>>
File: IMG_2940.jpg (50KB, 627x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2940.jpg
50KB, 627x325px
>>80293630
Again,
Friendly reminder that Jon Snow, Deanerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister and Arya Stark are my favorite characters and the true protagonist of ASOIAF.
>>
File: IMG_2952.jpg (19KB, 308x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2952.jpg
19KB, 308x163px
Bad news everyone!

TWOW will be released next year 2018! I want to ask you ner-eh loyal people to have patience and faith while I'm continue to write TWOW.

Keep you updated.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 226x223px
>>80293802
finish the books
>>
>>80274040
nah jaime is still gonna be fucking around far away from cersei when she dies in ADOS, here's how its gonna go down
>cersei flees to casterly rock since its no longer safe in KL
>she's wandering around the castle being crazy or some shit
>there's a short POV chapter sometime in ADOS simply called 'valonqar'
>written so its unclear at first who it actually is
>it become clear that the character is some sort of highborn hostage walking around casterly rock
>he stumbles upon cersei by chance and gets angry, but it's still unclear why
>he strangles her to death
>then its revealed
>its fucking edmure
admit it, /got/, it would be kino
>>
>>80294361
>>there's a short POV chapter sometime in ADOS simply called 'valonqar'

should someone tell him?
>>
>>80294386
that ados is never coming?
i know that, im just throwing ideas out here, man
>>
File: 1489164455893.png (2MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489164455893.png
2MB, 1024x1024px
>>80266197
>>
>>80294410
dream away bb

>>80294447
jaimie, davos, stannis, blackfish, radmure, roose, jorah, varys, CIA

0/10 you're just butthurt
>>
>>80273012
>the Freys are all slimy shits
>who is olyvar
>who is perwyn
roslin was their full-sister
she's the purest qt of series
>>
I wonder how different TWOW will end up to the show, I've heard GRRM has been doing rewrites
>>
>>80295050
The show ending will be mass effect tier.
>>
>>80295251
The show ending will be really boring with Dany on the throne and the Starks reuniting in Winterfell after they kill Littlefinger
>>
File: benioff-weiss-sketch.jpg (129KB, 563x320px) Image search: [Google]
benioff-weiss-sketch.jpg
129KB, 563x320px
>>80294912
>>who is olyvar
>>who is perwyn

Rosby kids. Now ask yourself, anon:

>who is Benioff
>who is that fucking idiot Weiss
>>
>>80295390
oh yeah, aren't all the male freys gonna get poisoned in the show or some shit?
i hope that leak was just a meme
>>
File: benioff-weiss-got.jpg (94KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
benioff-weiss-got.jpg
94KB, 850x478px
>>80295425
Sounds dumb enough to be true.
>>
>>80278362
yeah D&D wanted extra shock value so they removed 90% of the foreshadowing
so we never got to see this qt burst into tears on-screen sadly
>>
File: jorah-mormont-1920.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jorah-mormont-1920.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>80295378
>Dany on the throne
Not if something to say against it I have it
>>
>>80260635
Did Radmure even get to blow his load?
>>
>>80294447
The tully guy, Davos and Jorah will survive for sure

Varys may survive or not
>>
>>80295578
she's pregnant...
>>
Favorite ASoIaF moments, /got/?
Mine is pic related. It's hard to fathom how badass and cool this shit was.
>>
File: bewwy angwy.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
bewwy angwy.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>80295665
>>
Bran dies alone, during the Battle of the Dawn.
>>
File: IMG_2374.jpg (62KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2374.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
How many Faceless Men are there in Braavos, House of Black and White and Essos?
>>
File: 14232369.jpg (23KB, 480x422px) Image search: [Google]
14232369.jpg
23KB, 480x422px
>>80261424
Greetings, Stannerman
>>
File: 10411757.png (675KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
10411757.png
675KB, 800x1035px
>>80266197
Stannis <3
>>
>>80282368
i listened to an audiobook on youtibe. just the first one and half the second tho.
some of the characters and stories really stayed with me bc they were so fucked up or depressing or whatever.
>>
>>80292984
alright danyfag
>>
File: IMG_2104.jpg (421KB, 2100x1397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
421KB, 2100x1397px
There might be a chance that Jaqen and his Faceless Men will deafeat the Others/White Walkers with Jaqen being Azor Ahai!

Also Iron Bank hired Jaqen and 2 Faceless members to assassinate Cersei for failing to pay her debts.

With Cersei gone, there will be once again a power vacuum for the Iron Throne.
>>
>>80298145
Also based and blessed Azor Jaqen!
>>
>>80266134
>He looks never really factored into the story anyway.
LF's infatuation with her + sansa looking exactly like her is pretty important to the plot
i guess it shapes her perspective of things as well, interactions with brienne and stuff
i agree that the actress played the role pretty perfectly (although the writing was lacking sometimes) but i still wish they'd cast someone younger/hotter. they aged up the tully siblings like 20+ years each for some reason
>>
>>80298145
>all men must die
>saves everyone from dying
yeah sure
>>
>>80298479
Valar Dohaeris
All men must serve

What died must stay death! The Others are completely the opposite.
>>
File: file.png (248KB, 346x524px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
248KB, 346x524px
What if...

Arya kills Littlefinger,

the Lannisters conquer Dorne and Highgarden,

olena poisons herself after telling jaime she killed joffrey.

euron kills the sandsnakes,

dany has Randyll Tarly and Sam's brother killed

Cersei becomes pregnant but later has a miscarriage,

jon and dany have sex on a boat,

Viserion is killed by the Night's King and resurrected as an ice dragon

jorah is cured

what if....
>>
>>80292097
hes just so bad at keeping the homo in the closet, feel kinda bad for him
>>
File: IMG_2925.jpg (463KB, 1000x1494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2925.jpg
463KB, 1000x1494px
>>80298668
Damn, I need to rewrite TWOW, release date: August 2019.

I'm very sorry my dear loyal fans.
>>
>>80298668
I swear to god, the Oldtown plot makes me mad every time I read about it.
>>
>>80298629
all men must serve
sorta like the undead perfect servants the others drag around?
>>
>>80286047
we need more vocaroos desu
>>
>>80295590
>The tully guy

showfag begone REEEEEEE
they made the "dad trying to remember GoT characters names" chart for you.
>>
>>80299459
the best part is that there's 2 tully guys in the picture
>>
File: 1488002038307.jpg (29KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1488002038307.jpg
29KB, 536x536px
>>80298668
>>
>>80293009

but ned is a stark? what you talking about?
>>
>>80261117

not sure thats fair. he never got to see her until the day of and based on all the other fugly frey chicks he wasn't wrong to be reluctant. and also he did joke after seeing her what she looked like that he made a horrible mistake.

i dunno why you guys don't feel any diminishing returns on talking shit about robb, literally every time he's mentioned in a thread even in passing has at least 3 replies insulting him despite nobody actually defending his actions in the first place
>>
>>80299770
fuck rob. he was a dildo
>>
>>80299770
The show could have done so much for Robb, what with them not being limited to POV perspective. But instead they just made him all about Talisa and made him even more retarded and unlikable than his book counterpart. I don't get why normies were so upset about the red wedding in the first place.
>>
So any interesting theories here?
Like the ending theorie?
Jaqen/Faceless Men theorie?
Cold Hands?
Euron Greyjoy?
Cleganebowl?
Robert Strong?
>>
File: fgdsfgh.jpg (30KB, 695x158px) Image search: [Google]
fgdsfgh.jpg
30KB, 695x158px
Do we really need shit like pic related?

I mean, what the fuck is there to explain?
>>
>>80300286
game of thrones feels so whored out, people literally want to be spoon fed on literally nothing.
>>
>>80300056
I don't read the books (don't know how to read and its a pointless talent with the internet) but basically all the good theories god either confirmed or shut down last year. I feel like the only bit of mystery left in the show is what will happen at oldtown.
>>
>>80300286
I'd be willing to bet that at least 25% of the showfags didn't get that the thorns represented the Tyrell.
>>
>>80300443
>don't know how to read and its a pointless talent with the internet
>reading
>a talent
this is bait, right?
>>
>>80300443
>all the good theories god either confirmed or shut down last year.

the show doesn't confirm or shut down shit. they'Re doing their own thing.
>>
>>80300454
That's a really depressing thought, anon.
>>
>>80300481
:^)
>>
>he thinks george is going to finish another book.
>>
>>80300527
>he doesn't know about wildcards
>>
>>80300056
"Theory" singular
"Theories" plural

There's a theory that the religion of the many faced god, was started by the children of the forest, and has a much more sinister agenda than we realize.
They say the "many faces" is a reference to the faces of weirwood trees. And "valar morghulis"(all men must die) is literally talking about killing all men.
>>
>>80300286
I need someone to explain why the bear was there. I get that it is impossible to make a trout look cool, but they could have used another direwolf for Cat's death.
>>
>>80300550
i literally don't so ya got me, maybe i should have said another ASOIAF book? i can also say that I have been a fan of the show for the entire run and every time I read his long winded posts i stop immediately when i see the world "Hugo" or anything regarding puppies, I'd be upset if I invested more time in this, especially because the showrunners have proven themselves incompetent
>>
>>80300657
wanna know how i know you refused the call?
>>
>>80300381
Even with the leaks, people are acting like this is a big fucking deal. I watched the teaser once, yawned and never gave a single fuck.
>>
>>80300657
Because loli-Lyanna was received well, and she was prominently shown in Jon's camp since they introduced her.
>>
>>80300704
>>80300728
I almost forgot about the little Mememont. I hate this show so fucking much.
>>
>>80300800
>We lost this for memebitch sassing Manderly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65MQRZKP4YY
>>
>>80300704
>Jon and Sansa came to her IN PERSON and she was about to refuse them, before Davos made a speech about something completely unrelated

>Shame lords about not raising their banners right upon receiving a raven telling them "Come get slaughtered with me pls".
>>
>Sandor has dropped his Hound persona in the books and become peaceful
>like Beast being freed of his curse and becoming human, ready for Beauty
>show makes him violent and into the Hound again

BRAVO D&D
BRAVO GEORGE for more Beauty and the Beast parallels for Sansan
>>
>>80302163
When you wrote that, did you realize it was tiring to read? Because it was. The mental strength and gymnastics it requires to give a single fuck about some dumb beauty and best theme, and the difference between the books, is bothersome.
>>
File: IMG_2924.jpg (39KB, 619x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2924.jpg
39KB, 619x386px
Well folks, my time on 4chan is over.
If you excuse me, I must leave you for a long time being.

I must go back now, back to writting TWOW and ASOD. I will give my wife your regards.

And maybe then will I release TWOW next year if not this year.

And remember to check out my Wild Cards.

Keep you updated.

With friendly regards,
George RR Martin
>>
File: IMG_2955.jpg (22KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2955.jpg
22KB, 284x177px
>>80302828
And more thing,
The Winds of Winter will be a masterpiece.

Till then, goodbye.
>>
How is Pyat Pree and his Warlocks doing?
>>
>>80302977
pretty good
who needs legs anyway, amirite?
>>
File: IMG_0812.jpg (197KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.jpg
197KB, 500x500px
>>80303094
Pree P-pree Pree...p-ree....Pya...Pr...Pyat Pree!
>>
How da fuck did Captain Euron Greyjoy of the Silence captures 4 Warlocks? Arent Warlocks powerful in magic and shit?
>>
>>80303186
i think the warlocks ship got shipwrecked and euron just sort of picked them up.
>>
>>80303269
LOL
kek
>>
File: IMG_2915.jpg (44KB, 541x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2915.jpg
44KB, 541x407px
Friendly reminder that Moqorro knows how to swim.

Also he is not a nigger but just blacker than coal.
>>
>>80303269
I'm kinda bored on this thread.
>>
File: IMG_2954.jpg (241KB, 769x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2954.jpg
241KB, 769x1600px
A Faceless Men Cloak
>>
>>80303376
it's saturday and your sitting infront of your computer.
we all deserve to be bored
>>
>>80300800
and we're still not rid of her, thanks to the plebs who ate it up like the good little easily manipulated normies HBO knows they are, including half of the people that post here.
>>
300th for your friendly reminder that the sneks are literal terrorists and dorne is not white
>>
>>80302163
do you think we dont know youre a woman? whats your tumblr account name?
>>
File: IMG_2916.jpg (37KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2916.jpg
37KB, 308x308px
>>80303442
Take this!
And this!
>>
>>80303297
but euron control the storms so maybe it was all according to plan
>>
File: IMG_2957.jpg (265KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2957.jpg
265KB, 768x1024px
>>80303404
Also this...
>>
File: Capture11111111111.png (45KB, 114x134px) Image search: [Google]
Capture11111111111.png
45KB, 114x134px
>>80260635
post yfw jon snow is the only non-handicapped white man to be alive at the end of season 7
>>
>>80303654
Sam.
>inb4 "hurr he's a fat autist cuck"
>>
>>80303654
>non-handicaped
desu, he's a manlet. that basically counts as handicap
>>80303714
>fat
also handicap
>>
>>80303595
I made my own from toilet paper and it's far superior to the shows shitty version
>>
>>80303714
Why is Sam Tarly so fat?
>>
>>80303714
samwell will sacrifice himself and thereby prove he's brave and redeeming himself in his own eyes.
he is the fatmans insert after all so sam will take the brunt of his selfloathing
>>
File: GoT-showrunners.png (317KB, 1132x1114px) Image search: [Google]
GoT-showrunners.png
317KB, 1132x1114px
>>80260635
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>80303801
Samuel isn't going to die, because he has to play the part of the kind father, no matter what. It plays into his whole daddy issues story.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/5ysblg/more_info_on_rhaegars_annulment_and_wedding_too/

So Rhaegar not only got a High Septon to annul his consummated marriage, but dragged him to Dorne to have him officiate the marriage to Lyanna? And forest clearings are abound in deserts like Dorne?
>>
File: IMG_2958.jpg (47KB, 425x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.jpg
47KB, 425x601px
>>80303787
Yeah wait a minute, shouldn't the cloak not be half white and half black?
>>
File: 1477516619043.jpg (995KB, 2250x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1477516619043.jpg
995KB, 2250x2250px
>>80303866
>>
>>80303860
>he can't do both
>>
>>80303866
people claim jon stu is not a gary stu yet theyre bending the universe THIS MUCH to benefit him, unbelievable
>>
>>80303866
You have 60 seconds to justify linking a rumor from reddit.
>>
>>80303987
Yeah, basically. how can Sam be a father if he's dead before his kid reaches 2 years old?
>>
>>80303987
>year 1: father
>year 2: father
>year 3: dead so year 1-2 doesn't count anymore
>>
>>80304214
meant for
>>80304031
>>
sam dies from high cholesterol induced heart attack, just like grrm
>>
New
>>80304353
>>
>>80304255
>>80304214
Yes, because Sam lived under the oppression of his strict father. He was unloved, belittled, and disowned.
Therefore, Sam is going to be the nice dad, who loves a child who isn't even his, and shows compassion and support no matter what.

How lame would it be if he died now? That doesn't fit the theme at all. It wouldn't be fulfilling.
>>
>>80304368
sam dies when he finds out he was cucked with gilly by a chadmaester, just like grrm dies when he finds out he got cucked one final time in his life
>>
File: IMG_2106.jpg (4MB, 4110x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2106.jpg
4MB, 4110x2736px
Fuck! Jaqen H'ghar sacrificed his own identity to become a member of the Faceless Men!

His name, face and Lorathi heritage means nothing to him anymore!
>>
File: Meera_Reed.S3E9.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Meera_Reed.S3E9.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you realise the show is gone to shit and there's one less thing to be hyped about on tv
>>
>>80304930
She really does look like a boy here. No joke.
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.