[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel cucks on suicide watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 49

File: maxresdefault.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
http://www.polygon.com/tv/2017/3/8/14712744/iron-fist-review

>But I’m not surprised that Iron Fist isn’t a comedy. I’m surprised that it’s so bad.

>And it is laughably bad.

http://uproxx.com/sepinwall/iron-fist-review-netflix-marvel/

>The sad truth, however, is that Iron Fist is the weakest of Marvel’s Netflix series to date. As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways. But, over the course of its first six episodes, it also manages to fall short on basic levels like storytelling. Its creative laziness bankrupts the entire show. Marvel’s new series is a disappointing case study in studios needing to try harder to tell difficult stories well.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/8/14848336/iron-fist-review-netflix-show-marvel

>The problem is that Iron Fist is virtually all talk — most of it painfully dull — and the fighting is both brief and unconvincing. It’s easily the worst of the Netflix Marvel shows — where the others tend to start off well and then run into massive pacing problems around episode 8 or 9, Iron Fist begins as if it’s already at that sag point — and an unfortunate illustration of the perils of miscasting.
>>
This series may be garbage, but directly linking to these shitty websites to give them views should be a bannable offense.
>>
This is disappointing. I love Iron Fist, but if this show really does end up being shit, then I'll accept it.
>>
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways.
Part of me hopes it's just these SJW overreacting to the fact that a Chinaman isn't the Kung Fu man, but given that Luke Cage was poop it seems likely that this is poop too.
>>
>>80200048

>pacing issues from episode one
>main actor can't fight
>corporate drama takes precedences over the martial arts aspect
>no likeable hero or interesting villian

The race issues of this show are the least of its concerns. Daredevil had many of the same race issues (every Asian character is an evil ninja or triad criminal) but the action elements are there to make up for it.
>>
not really surprised the show turned out to be shit, the show runners all but admitted they thought the source material was silly and wanted to downplay the mystical and 70s kung fu elements.
>>
>show is bad because lefty sjw wanna-be film critics think it's racist

you guys are getting baited hard
>>
>>80200168
Also people here got generally hyped from the DD, JJ, and LC trailers. With every single Iron Fist trailer everybody has been screaming that it'll be shit. There's been 0 excitement.
>>
File: 1485811473274.jpg (8KB, 228x221px)
1485811473274.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>80199889
That's a shame.
>>
>>80199889
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways

KINO CONFIRMED
>>
>>80199889
why's a show about a kung-fu super hero a white guy?
>>
Why didn't hey waste there time making this dreck?
Just film the fucking Punisher series already.
>>
Fake news. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
File: Steven-s-deknight.jpg (2MB, 1200x1800px)
Steven-s-deknight.jpg
2MB, 1200x1800px
Miss Me Yet?
>>
It should have asked half a dozen questions that go completely unaddressed in the first episode and have a quirky dance number, then spend 12 episodes where you spend 40 minutes doing nothing then spend 5 minutes almost answering one of the questions from the first episode.

That's apparently cape kino.
>>
This is what happens when you go against the SJWs.
>>
>>80199889
>reee it lacks diversity
fuck off
>>
>>80199889
well it is forced to go to the defenders
>>
>>80199889
if they made iron fist asian this would be getting 10/10 everywhere
>>
>>80199889
Wasn't the showrunner for this the same retard in charge of the second half of Dexter? Why was anyone expecting this not to be a massive failure on every basic point?
>>
>>80201530
Because the character from the comics is white and has been since he was created in the 1970's.
>>
File: 79553_full.jpg (75KB, 1000x663px)
79553_full.jpg
75KB, 1000x663px
>>80199889

Just like the gaming media coordinated to decalre the "DEATH OF THE GAMER", the same is happening here. I can say which site I write for, but there's an internal email making the rounds in which our higher ups want us to shit on Iron Fist because "he isn't Asian". It's stupid and true. If I don't post shit like this I'll lose my job and it's fucking sad.

Away from all of this, Iron Fist (so far at least!) is a proper 8/10 TV series. We're shitting on it for political plus points. don't believe them and don't let this narrative sway your opinion.
>>
>>80201530

Because the character has always been white since his creation 40 years ago?

Why does he have to be Asian just because he uses martial-arts? Are you that fucking racist?
>>
File: 1487002356006.jpg (75KB, 593x640px)
1487002356006.jpg
75KB, 593x640px
>>80199889

>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go

And they expect us to take them seriously after this?
>>
>>80203436
That was incredibly obvious, dude.
>polygon
>uproxx
>theverge
All clickbait peddling and it wouldn't surprise me if there was an insular circlejerk run by out of touch hippies/old jews that want to get rid of the white man.
>>
it's a white cis male doing kung fu

I knew the day the casting was announced that the SJW's were gonna take a big shit all over it.
>>
>>80203656
It's also an awful show in general. Too bad it's taken this long for cucks to be critical.
>>
>disney: people are fucking idiots they'll see anything with a marvel logo on it. start production and let everyone know that RZA is directing an episode so the series can have some millennial hip cred going into it

>reviews come out

>Disney: N-NO
>>
The cracks in this Netflix/Marvel deal started to show with DD season 2.

Luke Cage was shit the main actor can't even act.

And now this.

Jessica Jones and DD season 1 are the only good 2, really.
>>
File: 235266.jpg (727KB, 1898x929px)
235266.jpg
727KB, 1898x929px
Why is Marvel so racist?
>>
>>80203656

>character who looks alot like Daredevil with Green Arrow's backstory

race issues are the least of this show's problems
>>
File: 1480724524846.jpg (144KB, 618x597px)
1480724524846.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>The sad truth, however, is that Iron Fist is the weakest of Marvel’s Netflix series to date. As far as diversity, representation,
stopped reading
>>
>>80204351
those pictures are equally lacking in diversity

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80204349
well frank was actually the only good thing about season 2

after this though i'm less optimistic about his series
>>
>3 sjw outlets forcing bad reviews because of SJW cultural appropriation claims
>KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>literally are cuck sjws who whine all day about how much they hate white people, as white people
>>
>>80199889
>appropriation
I'm out.
>>
>>80199889
I'm not surprised. The quality has been in a steady decline. It was bound to happen.
>>
>>80204741

Punisher is actually an easy concept compared to Iron Fist, even when you take away the race issues from the character you still have the problem of him not really doing anything that we haven't seen Daredevil do Even his "identity" crisis is laughable as he lives in a NY highrise and gets 100 million dollars in the first episode
>>
The wire fighting in the promo was enough to make me not watch.
>>
Wow Marvel I just i can't... i can't something, something current
>>
I thought the trailer looked shit but I'll still watch an episode or two to see how it is.

if anything sjw's crying about diversity will make me give it more of a chance rather than turn off, same as /pol/ going reeeee stronkwomen/niggers at jessica jones and luke cage.
>>
>>80204972

But Jessica Jones was legitimately bad and Luke Cage lost steam after they killed Cottonmouth
>>
>>80204972
nah jessica jones was fucking dog shit
and the sjws were fucking going ham trying to shill that turd
>>
>>80205014
Tennant was the only worthwhile thing in JJ and losing Cottonmouth like that was a mistake, both shows could have done with being like 3 episodes shorter to tighten up the pacing.

>>80205069
>and the sjws were fucking going ham trying to shill that turd

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>dc shitskins are happy with anti-white reviews
If you need anymore proof that capeshit needs to go back to /co/ with the rest of the numales then you need to leave too
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSgB0KYH8ew
Anyone who had seen this trailer, for a show centered around martial arts, already knew it'd be absolute shit.
>>
>>80201363
Well that was dumb.

Dr. Strange and Ghostrider both worked well.

Why are they being cunts?
>>
>>80205069
It was fine, just went on too long.
>>
>>80205200

DC films are constantly fucked by critics over SJW bullshit. Now is the other side's time.
>>
>>80203436
You work for marvel, Kumdar. No I'm not watching a fuccboi pretend to be a badass no matter what his skin looks like.
>>
>>80199889
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways.

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR DAMN MEMES, SIR.
>>
>>80199939
This, especially Polygon.

Besides, Netflix aren't like other MCU, they are /ourguys/.
#notallMCU
>>
>>80206033
>still convince Batman vs Superman wasn't a convoluted mess of a movie

Alright, m8.
>>
>>80206377
Netflix will be /myguys/ if they don't fuck up Frank's solo outing.

We know fuck all about the actual contents of the show so far but its clear that these sorts of buzzword spewing clickbait writers will be raging just as hard if not harder at The Punisher when it airs.
>>
>>80199889
>The sad truth, however, is that Iron Fist is the weakest of Marvel’s Netflix series to date. As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways.

So it sounds like I'll love it.
>>
let me get this straight dare devil, luke cage, jessica jones and this faggots powas are all the same? punching niggas? thats fucking boring.
>>
>>80206428

Too deep for you, brah.
>>
>>80206952
Basically yeah.

It was a bad idea from the start really.
The character is so dull even /co/ autists don't give a fuck about iron fist.
>>
Hahahahahahahaha I knew it it would get panned all because the lead is a straight white male

Criticism is dead
>>
>>80205864
>>80205190
mm no, it was pretty fucking bad man
>>
File: 1488849445262.jpg (41KB, 375x306px)
1488849445262.jpg
41KB, 375x306px
>>80207066
HE GOT INTO A PUBLICIZED TWITTER FIGHT WITH SOME DISGRUNTLED SJW FOR SAYING HE WAS CAST BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL CHARACTER IS WHITE

WHICH IS A FACT, AND FACTS ENRAGE THEM

NOW THE SJW REVIEW CARTEL ARE OUT FOR BLOOD, ALL COINCIDENTALLY PUBLISHING THE SAME LIBKUCK TALKING POINTS AS THEY LIKE TO DO
>>
>>80207128
I disagree.
>>
>>80206989
If you successfully validate the time travel scene and the weird ass dream sequence, I'll concede.

GO!
>>
>>80207066
Isn't he gay? Which makes this even sillier.

Also does /tv/ really rely on fucking Polygon for news?
>>
>DCucks are using SJW sites to insult Marvel
Of course
>>
I just realized that the only reason Daredevil was spared of this bullshit is because Matt is technically disabled, thus a minority. Can't wait for the Punisher "reviews" about it being a tocix, white male revenge fantasy.
>>
File: 1485230085292.jpg (68KB, 615x621px)
1485230085292.jpg
68KB, 615x621px
>>80207598
>Mouse cucks had no qualms promoting SJW Tomatoes reviewers
>until now..
you niggers made your bed with this. Now get fucked in it.
>>
>>80207703
>0/10 white males and gun worshiping
>>
>>80199889
Polygon is retard central, but thats a pretty sick burn.
>>
>>80207745
Wait, are DC fanboys actually extending their silly company war shit even onto tv shows? Does that mean you also watch shit like Supergirl and Arrow and pretend it's better than Marvel's Netflix shows?
>>
>marvelshills claiming SJW reviews don't matter after riding on them for their shit movies and ti smear DC for 4 years

You can't make this shit up, enjoy your "critical flop", Pajeet
>>
>>80207703

The Punisher actor looks hispanic as fuck.
>>
>>80207800
Opening with a double negative? Maybe in high school.
>>
MARVEL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEyMv-F9Y5c
>>
Dcuck here. So Iron Fist got shat on by
>Uproxx
>Le Verge
>Polygon
So if my calculations are correct, Iron Fist confirmed for Man-kino?
>>
>>80207598
It's because they're all shitskins and numales themselves. >>80206907
Go full based old /tv/ and /pol/ on their half assed versions and they will shrivel up like the coward reddit libcucks they are.
>>
>>80207859
You are in a capeshit thread faggot, you better be in high school...otherwise...
>>
>>80207869
>Abbed appears in one marvel movie
>Troy appears in one marvel movie
>Dean appears in one marvel movie
He's jealous
>>
It honestly wouldn't shock me if this show was trash because everything they showed in the trailer was worse than the worst moments of DD season 2.
>>
>>80207908
>this triggered cuck ever implying that Marvel isn't the golden shitskin/numale franchise

HAHAHHAHA
>>
>>80199889
The only thing that worries me is the lack of good fighting. It's called Iron Fist, if the guy can't fight then whats the fucking point even?
>>
>>80207850

He's a Jewish manlet.
>>
Literally everything about the NetflixMCU has been boring and mediocre, with the exception of DD s1 and the Punisher parts of DD.
I love how you people act like this is something that came out of the 'left' field, people are getting tired of this fucking bullshit, and guess what? it going to start happening with their movies too, its literally the same shit over and over and over again.
>>
>>80207977
I'm not expecting anything close to Daredevil quality, but it sure looks way better and more interesting than JJ or Luke Cage.
>>
>>80208180
/thread
>>
>>80208180
not really. This seems to be a kneejerk reaction towards the fact that the MC is a white male. I assure you if Iron Fist had an asian MC all those scathing reviews would be positive.
>>
The film has broad problems on a technical/writing level but /tv/ just wants to stage political war, Christ talk about what the critics are saying about the show's faulty storytelling.
>>
>>80208180
Origin stories are the absolute Bane of the genre. It's why I think X-men still has the highest potential of any property. They don't need to retread that ground. They just so happen to cover the same old ground with Xavier, magneto and wolverine.
>>
>muh chinks

They can fuck off.
>>
File: 1429563282479.jpg (28KB, 259x215px)
1429563282479.jpg
28KB, 259x215px
>>80207440
>I CAN'T BE RACIST I'M NOT WHITE
how can someone type that shit and not realize how dumb it sounds. holy fucking shit
>>
>>80207703
He was spared of it because Daredevil isn't about some white dude and his magical, almost sudden proficiency in Asian culture.
>>
>>80208311

They all complain about other stuff like shit action and boring plot. this is the kind of reviewd JJ and LC deserved too, this shit simply din't have SJW good boy points to cover it up
>>
>>80208367
I hate this meme reddit is creating that "origin stories" are bad. Literally every single film ever touches on the origins of it's characters at some point. Everyone has a beginning, and nobody gives a shit about a character who just shows up with all these wacky powers and shit if we don't know how we got them and who they were before that, and how it affected them.

Nobody is fucking whining about a new hope being like's origin story you stupid fucking fags

>>80208180
You're a retard. Daredevil isn't perfect, but even the worse parts of S1 and S2 are head and shoulders above all other capeshit shows.

Just look at how shitty arrow is in comparison and you'll see how good daredevil is, even at it's weakest.
>>
>>80208311
>I assure you if Iron Fist had an asian MC all those scathing reviews would be positive.

Bullshit. Have you seen the trailer or ANY reception for these series? What he said is 100% accurate. People have become more and more disinterested since Daredevil season 2 and if you were actually critical and not some company wars fanboy you would notice the quality has been steeply dropping with each new series and season. The reviews for Luke Cage were worse than Jessica Jones. The reviews for Jessica Jones were worse than Dare Devil. And the reviews for Iron Fist presumably will be worse than Luke Cage. The last 2 starred a white female lead and a black male lead. This has little to do with SJWism. They've been putting less and less care into this shows just like they've been doing with their fucking movies.
>>
>>80208497

Arrow id better than JJ though
>>
>Diversity
>representation
>appropriation
Sounds like we've got capekino on our hands lads
>>
>>80208311
Its a fucking shitty Arrow rip-off with even less action and more uncharismatic leads, what the fuck did you expected this to be?

Have you even seen the rest of the Netflix shows?

They are all the same slow pointless shit because only DD was planned as a 13 ep season, the rest has been trying to emulated that good season with less and less success every time.

Now finally the critics realised that, the muh white saviour is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>80199889

I knew this was gonna be shit the moment I saw who they cast for Iron Fist. He looks like a fucking yoga instructor.
>>
>>80208497
The first season of Flash shit all over Netflix's Marvel show.
>>
>>80208792
That's because JJ is boring shite

Arrow's only better for the first two seasons because the action was good and most of the characters were bearable

in terms of actual acting and story, JJ blows arrow out of the water. But as far as action goes, arrow is better for the first two seasons and then it becomes ass
>>
>>80208792
AOS has more likable characters though.
>>
File: Loled.gif (999KB, 245x245px)
Loled.gif
999KB, 245x245px
http://variety.com/2017/tv/reviews/marvels-iron-fist-netflix-review-finn-jones-1202004027/

> Not one element of this plodding piece works. The action scenes lack spark, snap, and originality. None of the flat, by-the-numbers characters makes any lasting impression. And as origin stories go, the tale of Danny Rand (Finn Jones), at least as rendered by this creative team, is about as exciting as a slice of Velveeta cheese left out in the sun too long.
>>
File: 1486118087020.gif (2MB, 360x354px)
1486118087020.gif
2MB, 360x354px
>>80199889
>2nd sentance in talks about lack of diversity

Yeah I'm going to take this review serious.
>>
File: 1486107081155.jpg (47KB, 645x968px)
1486107081155.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>80208926
You mean the same season they've made 3 times in a row now?

Oh no it's a close personal friend of barry's is actually an evil speedster guy and to defeat him barry has to run super fast but when he defeats him barry makes a mistake and allows the next villain who pretends to be barry's friend to enter their world

W.E.W

Flash has only ever been good when they're dealing with the reverse flash. Literally everything else is shitty filler episodes.

Villain of the season creates a whole bunch of superhumans

Superhuman is doing bad things

Barry comes to stop them

he is defeated or they run away

through teamwork and the help of his friends they fight him again later and defeat him

rinse and repeat the entire season

Literally the only redeemable bits are when reverse flash is in the show and he's pretty much gone after S1 so it's trash after that

Zoom looked cool but they ruined him when they made him fake Jay Garrick
>>
>>80199889
I like how people are screaming out about lack of diversity even though in the comic he was a white dude who learned karate. People need to check their facts.
>>
>>80207440
>whitesplainig

I want off this fucking planet.
>>
>>80207501
It is ok to be objectively wrong sometimes anon.
>>
hahahahahhahaah...muh sjws are being mean to muhmarvel.
>no chi powers
>no costume
Yeah, no.
>>
>>80208926
This
>>
>>80209100
No, i mean the first one.
The rest has been mediocre to terrible, like 90% of capeshit.
>>
>>80207440

>I CAN'T BE RACIST. I'M NOT WHITE.

Every time I think that /pol/ is just over exaggerating things, I get a nice surprise a few days later.
>>
Even putting aside all the race shit, it sounds like a poor man's Daredevil, where the fight scenes/martial arts are shit and there's more corporate business drama despite being the designated martial arts show.
>>
I never get how Marvel can get sjws and /pol/cucks on their side ready to shill for them.

I guess its fair that only patricians like DC and Snyderkino stuff.
>>
File: 1478208666801.png (114KB, 500x345px)
1478208666801.png
114KB, 500x345px
>>80203436
>anonymous image board
>I can't say which site I write for
>>
>>80201530
Europeans didn't know you could use your legs to kick until they discovered Asia.
Before that they just used their legs to walk around, like fools.
>>
File: 1488060968422.png (116KB, 500x464px)
1488060968422.png
116KB, 500x464px
>>80203475
>Why does he have to be Asian just because he uses martial-arts? Are you that fucking racist?
>>
>>80207440
Source on this? I want more just to see how far gone she truly is.
>>
>>80209296
First one was legitimately great whenever eobard thawne, wellsobard or the overarching plot was remotely involved.

Grodd was okay too.

The filler was trash though. Agents of Shield has only improved where Flash has gotten worse though.
>>
>>80199889
>The problem is that Iron Fist is virtually all talk — most of it painfully dull — and the fighting is both brief and unconvincing
that was literally jessica jones and luke cage
sounds like they're panning it cause MUH ASIANS
>>
>>80205190
>both shows could have done with being like 3 episodes shorter to tighten up the pacing.
Fucking this.

Jessica Jones needed to be either shorter OR have three-four filler episodes at the start with her just going about her job instead of being on an endless hunt for Killgrave, have him floating around in the background fucking things up and sending people out to hurt her if you want but have her solve a few cases and show she's actually capable of doing her job(and using her powers in it).

It's the most annoying thing about all Netflix shows, the episodes pretty much all suck on their own and only work if you marathon them.
And by marathoning them things which you'd notice in a weekly show are ignored(like pacing and decompression issues).
>>
>>80201530
because it's about a white man who was raised by a bunch of tibetan monks while being treated like shit because he was white, and not their ethnicity, ultimately making him feel rejected by that world, and needing to return to his own, only to find that the world he had originally left behind rejects him for other reasons.

If it was about an asian guy, it would have to be an asian guy learning white martial arts (Krav maga is probably the closest we'd get) and going back to his roots (chinatown?) and that'd probably come off MORE racist.
>>
>>80209651

Whole argument is here and yeah, she's pretty stupid: https://twitter.com/JamesLewissss/status/838620868838371333
>>
>>80209652
The only thing that has improved in AOS is Chloe's ass.

I tried to watch the Ghost Rider season and i ragequitted when they raped the Darkhold...but Chloe's ass mang...
>>
File: 1488849445262.jpg (331KB, 1312x1066px)
1488849445262.jpg
331KB, 1312x1066px
>>80209651
just another American born Asian chick being hysterical, nothing new.
>>
>>80209322
of all sad words of tongue and pen the saddest are these: /pol/ was right again

>>80199889
that sucks i was hoping for a good iron fist adaption
>>
>>80210257
She's from Australia, though.
>>
>Hey, that's enough of that awesome action-driven stuff with great fight scenes and tight characters and story.
>What we really need is sexy people being rich and sexy and brooding, that's what the fans want. We can just half-ass the boring fight stuff.

Hopefully the lesson will be learned.
>>
>>80210101
How did they rape the darkhold? The last part of the season the mad science guy literally used it to create an alternate dimension matrix simulation and now they're infiltrating it to locate and rescue their people stuck inside

We had ghostrider and the hunt for the book, a hell dimension and wierd quantum ghosts then robots replacing people and now the matrix except it's a parallel dimension also

9/10 season
>>
>>80210257

Imagine social media in 20 years
>>
>I don't like the thing!
>But I like the thing!
>NO YOU FAGGOT!
>NO YOU ARE THE FAGGOT!
>>
File: 0ShV2nJ.gif (874KB, 350x263px)
0ShV2nJ.gif
874KB, 350x263px
>>80199889
>Polygon
>Verge
>Uproxx
>Past reviews history/slanted culture politics
>First 6 episode screening w/o clarifying subject of context due to spoilers-free
>Dumping links from sites just after upload.

Yeah, no. I'm just a netflix junkie that gives no fucks about the marvel fanbase shit going on and even I know bullshit when I see it.

Please, just fuck right off. Even DC Fanboys and trolls that like to Meme on Marvel are above this level of filth simply because evil has standards. Peddle your filthy-ass faggity-anne propaganda elsewhere.
>>
>>80210484
>Agents of Shit
>9/10 season
top kek
>>
Its not about him being white. Its not

Danny Rand is the chosen one from a mystical location rooted in Chinese mythology (re: RELIGION) who despite arriving in Kunlun with nothing to his name rose to be the chosen one of the entire Asian continent who plunged his hands into the ancient Chinese dragon -- giving him the power of the Iron Fist, the role of champion passed down for generations.

Its white savior 101. Regardless of innane characterizations such as him being a reluctant hero or undeserving a mistake of fate, he still is the white champion and cultural representative spouting bullshit renditions of Asian heritage

For fuck's sake, read the comic. Even ignoring the 1970s kungfu-exploitation era. In modern times! 2006! They introduced a major character to the Iron Fist lore. The Iron Fist who held the mantle before Danny.
For the record, some of Danny's major villains are Asian martial artists wanting to take his power from him. And in 2006! they introduced the Iron Fist before Danny aaaand....it was another fucking white european orphan guy who just like Danny was orphaned on the same mountain.

They didnt even try. This backlash is 100% deserved.
>>
>>80210708
name a better capeshit on television right now
>>
>>80201747

No shit, he looks like a guy who bottoms in tranny porn
>>
>>80210532
I have a feeling that in 20 years all social media will be segregated along race, sex and politics.
They'll have a Facebook for each and you'll stay in your fucking lane.

All 16 groups(Four races(Black, White, Latino, Asian), Two Genders, Two politcs) will have their own news and their own realities essentially.

Hell if you did it right you could have overlapping governments ruling over each group and occupying the same space so that everyone is only affected by their own kind.
The future is going to be weird.
>>
File: 1488549390957.jpg (284KB, 852x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1488549390957.jpg
284KB, 852x1530px
>>80210895
Easy
>>
>>80210257
holy fucking shit I unironically want to reset western society and start over again

literally nobody not german, english or dutch is allowed into america
>>
File: 1488603578179.jpg (317KB, 1000x1055px)
1488603578179.jpg
317KB, 1000x1055px
>>80211032
>Two Genders
DID YOU JUST EVEN
>>
>>80211104
Legion isn't capeshit it's a psychological thriller that happens to be about a crazy powerful mutant. The actual action in the show is laughable shit tier bad. Like seriously, how did anyone watch the ninja girl fighting last episode without laughing?

It's pretty good so far but AOS is still better because it has had more time to develop characters and much better action directing
>>
>>80199889
Can Marvel at least admit this is the faggiest lead character since The Greatest American Hero from the 70s? I mean he is so bad. What were they thinking?
>>
>>80211184
yeah her fight scene was terrible
especially for someone who "loves fighting"
>>
>>80211297
It was hilarious how she just lept out a window and the trained anti mutant troopers switched from literally spraying the entire house with gunfire to attacking her one by one with their clubs and fists
>>
>>80207819
Nah we aren't that far gone, our damage control is that Netflix is basically HBO so our standards aren't as high and our capeshit is better than any Marvel TV capeshit outside of it which is true.
>>
>>80210294
that makes her stupidity even worse

You'd think an Aussie would be able to tell the difference between a kung foo show and actual racism considering you can't walk 10 steps in that country without coming into contact with real life belligerent bigots
>>
>>80199889
none of the netflix marvel shows are good though
>>
>>80205402
God, that's boring
>>
worse than Luke Cage?!

that's grim
>>
File: Wheelchair_Fu_0.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wheelchair_Fu_0.webm
3MB, 853x480px
That's ok Into the Badlands comes back this month with Stephen Lang doing wheelchair kung fu
>>
File: Rain_Fight1.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rain_Fight1.webm
2MB, 640x480px
I don't give a shit what race he is, but it really helps a kung fu show if the guy can do his own stunts
>>
>>80199889
>As far as diversity
so this pretty much confirms that it will be kino?
>>
>>80210775
You're as transparent as a glass of water.
>>
>>80211893
Man I'm so fucking excited, last season was great.
>>
>>80199889
I feel like the Marvel Netflix shows have taken a steady linear decline
>DD1: Amazing
>Jessica Jones: Good
>DD2:OK
>Luke Cage: Mediocre
>Iron Fist: Apparently worst than AIDS
>>
File: 1485774688370.png (527KB, 678x417px)
1485774688370.png
527KB, 678x417px
>>80212303
>Jessica Jones: Good
>>
>>80209569
and still we were far more advanced
>>
>>80209413
visuals aren't everything, story is important as well
>>
>>80212442
Kilgrave made the show go from shit to "good".
>>
>scott buck run show
>gutter reviews
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
The best thing Marvel has TV show wise is Agents of Shield. Let that sink in a second.
>>
>>80212647
Agents of Shield is really good though. What's going to beat it, Flash and Arrow?

kek
>>
>>80212647
Gotham is better
>>
>>80212647
No, it's Legion
>>
>>80212647
Legion blows it out of the fucking water
>>
>>80206778
Wait, where is that gif from? I don't remember that scene in Daredevil S02
>>
>>80210895
Legion and Riverdale.
>>
So looks like

>Shitty pacing
>Boring, long dialogue
>Weak acting
>Short, shitty action sequences that the main actor didn't even bother to do himself
>>
>expecting a netflix original to be good

?
>>
>>80212808
It's when he killed the Irish mob leader just after he got tortured.
>>
>>80207440
>I CAN'T BE RACIST. I'M NOT WHITE
Man, I'm kind of sick of her Asiansplaining here.
>>
>>80211893
I need to watch the first season, it completely fell through my watchlist last year.
>>
File: 1470836044332.jpg (79KB, 1021x575px)
1470836044332.jpg
79KB, 1021x575px
>>80199889
TLDR;
>Shitty fight choreography despite being a kung-fu show
>Doesn't want to embrace it's silliness/mysticism cause showrunners think it's ridic(not to mention no suit this season cause muh realism).
>Turned into a corporate drama

This gives the SJW a reason to
>shit on this show cause the show is utter shit and they can use this to peacefully push their agenda
>SJWs think Iron Fist is miscast (too green, shit actor) and an Asian American Male could've done better because we waz kungfu and shit.

>>80212595
Keep in mind he's running Inhumans too.

>>80212647
The last episode (Skye and Jemma vs LBMs) was stellar desu. Shame no more Ghost Rider cause no budget.

Also this guy is correct >>80212811
>>
>>80212303
>DD2 first half: Incredible
>DD1: Amazing
>DD2 second half: Ok
>Jessica Jones: Mediocre
>Luke Cage: Boring

Fixed.
>>
>>80212756
Legion isn't Marvel having full control, its Fox.

But I've not had a chance to watch it yet also.
>>
>spend hours debating a tv show that isn't even out yet

time well spent.
>>
>>80212811
>Riverdale
Agree on Legion, but is this capeshit? Never seen it and it kind of looked shitty, but I never even thought it was capeshit.
>>
>>80212866
Thanks
>>
This is a sad, sad thread full of guys that have become obsessed with this anti-white narrative. Some of these criticisms are warranted, I mean a white guy and his almost perfect ability in Asian culture? It's pretty eye-roll inducing.

It's like you guys are obsessed with the idea of being oppressed.

The most acclaimed comic book film in years just came out and guess what, it starred a white guy.

The show is largely getting panned because it is evident of Disney's faulting content factory; the cracks are starting to show. Iron Fist is a disaster in the storytelling department, the fight scenes are choppingly edited, and the direction is completely uninspired. I kind of saw this coming seeing as Luke Cage was total trash, in my opinion.

I'm sleep tho.
>>
File: CWy51EgUEAAaIZr.jpg (89KB, 600x986px)
CWy51EgUEAAaIZr.jpg
89KB, 600x986px
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways

Welp, looks like I'll have to give this one a shot.
>>
>>80212928
It's like BvS pre release all over again desu.
>>
>DD1
Enjoyed it

>DD2
Only enjoyed the bits with The Punisher in

>JJ
I enjoyed the first few and last few episodes, but lost interest a little in the middle.

>LC
I never got past the first episode (this wasn't intentional). But by this stage I had been superheroed out.

>Iron Fist
Probably won't even bother with episode 1
>>
>>80199889
>The fighting is bad

Maybe you shouldn't have let Luke Cage or Jessica Jones get away with the shitty fight scenes then. Then again, you can't say anything bad about actions scenes as convincing as "White woman punches hard then gets mind raped" and "Black man gets shot in the back frequently" can you?
>>
>>80212303
The shows follow the same exact direction of worldbuilding that the MCU films did.

DD established the world setting and displayed how realistically criminal enterprises worked in NY post-invasion. (Fisky business was pretty much all about this.)

JJ inhabited it with a shady corparation that was responsible for some bullshit and introduced LC. (Likely under the control of Typhoid Mary)

DDs2 expanded the Hand as playing a larger role moving forward for the background of Defenders in order to hit-the-ground running with less exposition required. (at the cost of absorbing half the season, Elektra was set up and locked in for potential resurrection in Defenders. Black Sky is important for a reason, likely to contest the new Iron Fist if he doesn't comply with Crane Mother.)

LC pressed to show the various levels of crime around lower-class communities as well as supporting the idea of how connected the characters are with their local community-since the previous heroes and thier problems were mostly disconnected from those they wanted to protect.

IF is most likely going to be focused on how Danny is completely oblivious to what's happened in the world without him being around-which is a huge fucking problem in and of itself. (The concept of "IF" is known to a few outside of Kun'Lun and a few people in positions of power, such as crane mother, want that power for themselves.... but nobody actually knows 'who' the Iron Fist is unless he exposes himself. The Hand, Crane Mother, Stone, whoever is behind the running of Seagate and potentially Typhoid Mary honestly could crave to own him. if they have even the most remote knowledge of Iron Fist. Honestly, the world has MASSIVELY changed a great deal in just 10 years time. He has ZERO knowledge of the avengers, the new york invasion and barely may even recognize Tony Stark's name. So far as danny knows, he himself is the weirdest thing on earth.)
>>
>>80212963
Good post, this place has really gone to shit. It's almost impossible to discuss any show or film on here now without some retard coming in and crying about a female or minority character, or trying to claim all of the whites are portrayed as pussies due to a Hollywood Jewish conspiracy to emasculate white men
>>
>>80212231
I'll like this show and watch it day one on netflix just to piss off SJW's that keep shoving this propaganda down people's throats on every fucking piece of entertainment they can find.
>>
>>80212963
And how did you see the show over a week before it's released?
>>
File: eEvyUJQ.gif (2MB, 400x200px)
eEvyUJQ.gif
2MB, 400x200px
>>80213036
>all this detail
Are you sure you watched the same show?

when the fuck did any of this happen? Who the fuck is stone and crane mother? What the fuck is a typhoid mary and what "shady corporation" are you talking about?

If this is bait and you're pulling shit out of your ass, well done.
>>
>>80213269
because he's one of the 5 editors at one of the sjw-pandering press sites that either didn't get coverage and pretended to see it, or saw it and focused on Danny in a negative light since that stupid bitch triggered herself at him on twitter.
>>
>>80212894
legion isn't capeshit though, the action and effects are shit tier

interesting story though

and it's obvious that ghost rider is going to show back up in the last part of the season
>>
>>80199889
thanks for telling me what three of the shittiest sites on the whole internet think about stuff I don't give a shit.
I'll watch it, if it is boring I'll drop it. I'm not from Burgerland so little I care about your SJW wars and all the insane stupid ass politics you pour into every single thing just because you are ashamed of being white, black, asian, jew, or whatever. That's why your whole country is going to the shitter, you are too worried watching what colour you are or the guy next to you instead of the innane shit you talk about.
>>
>>80213483
so much butthurt for a show that's bad.
>>
File: Mv1jizC.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px)
Mv1jizC.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
>>80212647
>>
>>80212963
>>80213073
>>>/co/
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 200x223px)
image.jpg
15KB, 200x223px
>>80199889
What I want to know is how is this show any different from the critically acclaimed pieces of shit Jessica jones and Luke cage? It's just selective racism all because the dude is white. This is tv & film criticism in 2017. How the fuck did it get this bad? Better yet, How can we fix it?
>>
File: ron paul.jpg (25KB, 625x370px)
ron paul.jpg
25KB, 625x370px
>>80210273
>>
>>80199889
>As far as diversity,
review immediately dropped and meta score manually recalculated.
>>
>>80214623
100%, unadultered asskino
>>
>>80199889

pastebin you mong
>>
>>80213929
>so much butthurt for a show that's bad.
clearly you didn't read, I don't care about this stupid show, I'm just annoyed that even this shit turns out to be some political play on behalf of some retards and their absurd agendas and everybody plays along like it's normal. Fuck this. Fuck everyone that plays into this too. It's a fucking comic book show if I watch it fine if I drop it, it will be because it sucks not because of some racial stance or some third wave hipster feminist crap.
>>
>>80199889
>The problem is that Iron Fist is virtually all talk — most of it painfully dull — and the fighting is both brief and unconvincing
That applies to all Marvel shows, they're all shit. Iron Fist is only getting flack because it's "racist".
>>
>>80199889
Most of the negative reviews seem to have a problem with iron Fist being white and for some reason his love interests not being white.
>>
>>80199889
You all catch that new faggot nigger commercial by Truth, diversity means black only.
>>
>>80212231
good thing this I AM SILLY -tier picture exists or else braindead retards like you might have to think up an argument and we all know how much effort that would be for you
>>
>>80199889
no, its shit because the character is shit, the premise is shit, the actor is shit

MADE MORE DAREDEVIL ALREADY FUCK
and hurry up with Punisher

No one cares about Lucas Cuck and Jessica Jackass except Tumblr
>>
File: 1484302221729.png (199KB, 500x586px)
1484302221729.png
199KB, 500x586px
>>80209245
It's okay for you go fuck yourself, too.
>>
>>80199889
>Links to Verge to prove a point

Kill yourself op
>>
>>80199889

Stopped reading there.
>>
File: y8Ea8jB.gif (1MB, 480x358px)
y8Ea8jB.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>80216517
this is not an argument.

>>80211048

>>80211462

>>80211993

These are arguments. And you'll ignore them and goalpost and otherwise do all in your power to delude yourself from them and worse, you'll pretend as if they won't count.

Fuck off with your low-class sjw peasantry.
>>
>>80199889
Well I wish there was this sort of outrage over Luke Cage.
>>
>>80199889

This is the first point they bring up. My guess is that it's actually pretty enjoyable and people and white are triggered because of whites again.
>>
>>80212647
Stop being a redditorwhoer pretending AoS is good. That goes for you CW fags too. You will never be able to shill your shitty shows. No matter how bad Iron Fist is it's no doubt better than your trash.
>>
>>80199889
Daredevil seasone one and parts of season two were good.
I bet that iron fist is not any better or worse than Jessica Jones and Luke Cage. And those two were awful.
>>
>>80212667

Yes
>>
File: 1468269432124.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px)
1468269432124.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>80220220
>dialogue intent displaying overreach.
Put on your trips, crOwn. Obvious as fuck for regulars to spot you, but the faggots like OP need to tell you apart from the pack.
>>
File: IMG_7270.jpg (156KB, 1052x1275px)
IMG_7270.jpg
156KB, 1052x1275px
Directed by Gareth Evans
>>
>>80200168
Because the Hand is Asian in origin. How is that a problem?
>>
>>80213026
Shame them for letting the movies get away with this shit for too long. That's what they're comparing Iron Fist to finally. Shit like the movies where you can't see what is happening. JJ and LC didn't pull that obnoxious shit.
>>
>>80220937
>Marvel
>spending money
KEK!
>>
>>80220982

Did you miss the part where EVERY Asian character even the ones who aren't in the hand are evil?
>>
>>80205014
Hey faggot, spoilers
>>
>>80201747

He should join DC.
>>
>>80220910
Exactly right. The only good parts of the Netflix marvel shows are some daredevil scenes in season 2 and the fact that season 1 was a pretty okay superhero thing. Personally i liked Dave Tennant as the purple man and Cottomouth was okay i guess. The rest is such garbage. Also i like the big titted 40 year old black detective on luke cage.
>>
>>80220919
You must be daft.
If I put on trips, faggots like OP will be clued in to when I'm sabotaging their threads just by looking at my name and filtering me out.

So long as they don't know what to look for, they'll be wasting their time trying to find a worthwhile time to shill their bullshit narrative.

Why give them any power over that knowledge?
>>
>>80221524

I'm the OP and I don't care. Your "sabotage" is indistinguishable from all the other shit posts in here. It might come as a surprise but no one gives a shit about you
>>
>>80221205
>the only good thing Marvel has on tv was made by a Snyder fanboy

You can't make this shit up
>>
File: 1481252590323.gif (948KB, 200x200px)
1481252590323.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>80221588
>is indistinguishable from all the other shit posts in here.

That's the point. You aren't very smart, are you?

Why should I make it easier for people like you to smear your "diversity" wolf-crying bullshit by giving you a target?

I should be indistinguishable to let you keep wasting your time fighting air. Just keep swinging with these topics.You'll just keep missing.
>>
File: 1489026100185.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px)
1489026100185.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>80221862

But you are wasting your time, I probably posted in this thread 3 times. It's buttblasted /pol/tards like yourself who think your are fighting some imaginary internet crusade who is keeping these thread alive by arguing in circles with yourself
>>
>>80221946
>going to HWNDU at all
That cunt in the picture is an internet addicted millennial too
>>
>>80199889
not surprised,
if even your trailer looks like a rip-off of a second rate CW show, your series can't be any good

even the shittiest flicks have at least decent trailer
>>
File: 1475093737101.gif (46KB, 400x382px)
1475093737101.gif
46KB, 400x382px
>>80221946
>/pol/

I give no fucks about /pol/ and never post in that shit-slinging cesspool. /pol/ is nothing but poor man's version of Tacitus and even Tacitus isn't a fraction of what ddVn is.

Hell had you even the slightest tactical understanding of information warfare, you'd know that responding to me with this: >>80221588 revealed your hand and validated my actions.

If you have ulterior motives, you shouldn't be foolish enough to boast about your actions that prove your intent.

Maybe you along with every other early-bird reviewers that rushed to put out this narrative should consider the ramifications of your actions, because the lot of you should have already realized by now that this was a gargantuan trap.
>>
File: 1477439894001.gif (1014KB, 195x197px)
1477439894001.gif
1014KB, 195x197px
>>80222195

>slightest tactical understanding of information warfare

>4chan thread about a superhero

I have some bad news for you pal
>>
>>80206377
>netflix
>ourguys

So you're a normie binge-watching retard who likes bad shows? Got it.
>>
>>80222195
>muh autism warfare
ebin man, ebin
>>
>>80201575
They're filming it right now you idiot.
>>
>>80203360
Literally every article just says it's "boring" without going into detail, and every actual detailed criticism is about cultural appropriation and Danny Rand being white.

These are the same people who praised Luke Cage, which suffered from intense pacing and scale problems and more severe issues than "the kung fu looks weird coming from a white guy", but they never said a thing.
>>
>>80204349
>Luke Cage was shit the main actor can't even act.

And yet these same people shitting on Iron Fist raved and praised Luke Cage.
>>
>>80201747
literally who?
>>
>>80204752
4 sites actually, Gizmodo/Gawker said the show is "boring" and just went into detail about how it's never touches or winks at the cultural appropriation and they were taken out of the show because Danny Rand A WHITE MALE is telling Coleen Wing an ASIAN FEMALE he's better at martial arts than her.
>>
File: 002.png (70KB, 250x250px)
002.png
70KB, 250x250px
>>80222743

Netflix buys reviews, they learnt from the best

This time they couldn't because the SJW bullshit so you're seeing the reception Luke Cage deserved too
>>
>>80207703
It was spared because it was the first and was overwhelmingly positively received. They can't fight the current, but you know a white catholic lawyer superhero and his rape victim love interest would do so well if debuted in Trump's America.
>>
>>80207869
>Harmon then went on to rewrite Dr. Strange

what a cuck
>>
>>80207887
Gizmodo/Gawker said it's Marvel's First Failure
>>
>>80209021
>Mystical City of Kun-Lai
>a slice of Velveeta cheese left out in the sun too long.
>>
>>80222254
I have worse news for you than any possible image can convey.

The point of the six-episode preview to reviewers was something that was planned for a few months even before filming started. AQs a matter of fact, the reason we had delayed it for so long was specifically due to the whole matter of social politics starting to cause controversy way back before even the Avengers was filmed just due to events that were noted during the casting of Idris Elba as Heimdall.

Social politics has no place in disrupting the intent of performance art when the basis of the piece stems from faithfully adapting the subject matter from another medium. What matters is that the subject matter holds as true to the text as possible with the best possible individuals available to fill the roles required.

A calculated risk was taken with Elba and noted and the controversy that came of it was considered falseborn as there was no such controversy at Sam Jackson's casting as Nick fury.

Ideally, it was established that there will be inevitable pitfalls such as the china box office as filming there would require the ancient one's character to be altered from the 'initial' version in order to enable a release there, but this was a negligible compromise as the performance of Tilda Swinton was more important than the origin of the performer... and the true fans agreed.

This matter confirmed that there was a sort of growing "controversy fabrication" epidemic and during much of the development of Phase 2 and such notes were left behind before the netflix division was finalized and established. This factor was taken into account and after Jessica Jones was wrapped up, much controversy was anticipated on the front of Dr. Strange. After this controversy occurred, a pretext was printed up as a requirement for Iron Fist to organise a meeting with the JREF founder, James Randi.
>>
Damn.....another one

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-iron-fist-tv-series-is-the-marvel-and-netlfixs-firs-1793093781

It's over bros
>>
>>80222254
He had looked into much of the matter and determined a solution in the form of adjusting the production of Iron Fist to have two distinct halves. The first half would be collected into six episodes where some information is retained from the audience in order to allow the second half to go completely unrestricted on the full story and majority of the integral story and action scenes. This was noted even in pre-production, the production manager even informing many every step of the way to ensure much of the first half was dialed back at Randi's request.

The reason this done (the six-episode pre-release) was in anticipation of "artificial controversy perpetuators" that would be fast to fire out reviews in order to attempt damaging the product's reception. Those early reviewers that jumped to reinforce a false narrative or were entirely dissonant to the context of the first six episodes would retroactively receive negative feedback from their supporters as their agenda would have zero weight against the first six episodes after the show was aired as the reveal of any of the plot elements in episode seven that completely upturn several plot points from Jessica Jones and Daredevil, the plot twist in episode eight that unrepentantly mocks the idea of such controversy as this, the death in episode nine that makes this series more impactful than the other shows before it or the reveal of the character that had been carefully hidden away from all public production in episode 11.

This show was made with a quarter of it dedicated to ruining the use of artificial controversy, which is ironically what the first six episodes practically alluded to, or was the fact of "fake news" of Rand's Family's death just too subtle for you to understand?
>>
>>80223082
>The point of the six-episode preview to reviewers was something that was planned for a few months even before filming started

No, Netflix in general only lets reviewers watch half or less of the full season.
>>
>>80223210
>cont'd
If at any time any of the reviewers on these supposed press sites wanted to call off their ideological campaign and save face and reconsider their reputations in the public eye or job security in the future, they just missed their chance roughly two hours ago.
>>
File: 7emKXov.gif (1MB, 200x150px)
7emKXov.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>80223213
Apples and Oranges. I'm referring to the specific six first episodes as noted on the production docket.

Unless you have you have the dated production cues from 2015 or the revised regulation nfx pamphlets from late 2016, you'd have little to no way of knowing the how they staged reviewing timetables.

The absolute least one could guess that there was such a mandatory limit is if they bothered to read all of the fine print or worked on other projects external to what current production you're working on.

If you're a fan of stuff that likes to ask production details on how netflix works, more power to you.

Somebody already knows i'm crOwn as is is, so i'm not exactly sure what point it serves me to hide it or pretend I'm not on production. That's specifically the reason I'm hated on this board. because I spoil shit for people. They don't call me the crown king of assholes for nothing.
>>
Interesting that this thread should appear just a few days after the https://twitter.com/AsyiqinHaron debacle and she got raped harder than Nanking.
>>
>>80223210
PUT. ON. YOUR. FUCKING. TRIPS.
>>
>>80204741
It's not that everything else was bad. It's really all the fact that Bernthal fucking killed it and made everything else on netflix at the time look unfuckingcomparable.

You could Compare the first 2 seasons of DD to the first 2 Iron Man films. The first fucking killed it and the second was mostly used as setup fuel for future shit in the universe. Both had a strong buildup that leveled out at the halfway point.

>>80210642
No shit. The bait is strong, but nobody's really that stupid to buy this brand again after Aneeda Sharkfinjewsian.

>>80213371
Nigga, did when you watch the shows, did you pay attention? The asian granny is crane mother and the shirtless dude Stick was talking to was Stone. The IGH company is behind JJ and Sigourney Weaver is cast Typhoid Mary in the Defenders.

>>80221524
>crouching tiger hidden crOwn
Nope. NOPE. Fuck you. Pop your trips.
>>
File: tmUCJtI.gif (490KB, 403x227px)
tmUCJtI.gif
490KB, 403x227px
>>80221524
I wish we had ten more gamergates to deal with instead of fucking one of you.
Nobody's forgiving the shit you pulled in those Stranger Things threads, faggot.
>>
>>80199889

I bet it's as good or better than the DUDE LADY NINJAS LMAO second season of Daredevil, which was massively overrated.
>>
File: __________.gif.jpg (12KB, 442x350px)
__________.gif.jpg
12KB, 442x350px
>>80224003
__________No.__________
>>
>>80207703
>Punisher "reviews" about it being a tocix, white male revenge fantasy.
I'm not a nazi, but Jon Bernthal does not look white.
>>
>>80200048
>Part of me hopes it's just these SJW overreacting to the fact that a Chinaman isn't the Kung Fu man
Why do some people even bother to comment? He's not supposed to be a chinaman.
>>
>>80211488
its the burger influence.
>>
>>80206778
It better be an hour of him killing pedophiles with claymores.
>>
>>80211403
Supergirl and Green Arrow aren't better than even Agents of shield. Flash, maybe. Legends of tomorrow is embarrassing to watch.
>>
>>80199889
Is the show actually bad, or is it just people being outraged about a White Guy?
>>
>>80208050
As opposed to Snyder's stoolies, who only appeal to obese failures with a penchant for dunning-kruger.
>>
>>80225279
>jewish
>not white
>>>/pol/
>>>/stormfront/
>>
>>80225625
Exclusively PC outrage. They just loaded it into their opinons of other details.

Check the collider review. They actually review with description and don't even bother making any kind of subject of Danny's race. Every other reviewer makes a final, definitive claim despite it only being half of the show.

besides, you can ignore me. I didn't see shit. The asshole you can't ignore is crOwn. If you put the pitchforks down for a minute and consider the fact that he definitively knows better than anybody else trumps the faggots that are memeposting about the PC agenda reviews.

Just check his spoilers if you can tolerate being spoiled.
>>
>>80225668
This
>>
>>80222765
Daredevil writer u cuck
>>
>>80199889

Right there myself personally wont bother reading anything else they said.

Lets be serious, they show already had a poor rating before anyone of them saw it just like Jessica Jones and Luke Cage got a good review from them before they came out.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.