[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MARVEL BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 38

File: maxresdefault.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
http://www.polygon.com/tv/2017/3/8/14712744/iron-fist-review

>But I’m not surprised that Iron Fist isn’t a comedy. I’m surprised that it’s so bad.

>And it is laughably bad.

http://uproxx.com/sepinwall/iron-fist-review-netflix-marvel/

>The sad truth, however, is that Iron Fist is the weakest of Marvel’s Netflix series to date. As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways. But, over the course of its first six episodes, it also manages to fall short on basic levels like storytelling. Its creative laziness bankrupts the entire show. Marvel’s new series is a disappointing case study in studios needing to try harder to tell difficult stories well.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/8/14848336/iron-fist-review-netflix-show-marvel

The problem is that Iron Fist is virtually all talk — most of it painfully dull — and the fighting is both brief and unconvincing. It’s easily the worst of the Netflix Marvel shows — where the others tend to start off well and then run into massive pacing problems around episode 8 or 9, Iron Fist begins as if it’s already at that sag point — and an unfortunate illustration of the perils of miscasting.
>>
More like Iron Flop lol
>>
>>80193259
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways.

I'm sure the show is awful but this review is gay and stupid
>>
>THEY DIDN'T CAST AN ASIAN
>FUCKING RACISTS
>LUKE CAGE IS MY GIRLFRIEND'S FAVORITE SHOW!

Going to watch it just to spite them.
>>
>>80193259
what a goddamn shame

was actually looking forward to this when i first heard they were gonna do an IF spin off

hope punisher doesn't turn out like this
>>
>>80193290
>it also manages to fall short on basic levels like storytelling. Its creative laziness bankrupts the entire show. Marvel’s new series is a disappointing case study in studios needing to try harder to tell difficult stories well.

read more
>>
File: 1472744834417.jpg (191KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472744834417.jpg
191KB, 1200x900px
>>80193259
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways

kek

I love this new world we live in. I hope it continues getting worse until every nu-male beta faggot feels the weight of the monster they created
>>
File: what's your fucking problem.jpg (12KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
what's your fucking problem.jpg
12KB, 211x212px
>>80193259
>polygon
>theverge
>>
Iron Fist is a shit character to begin with

I bet The Punisher show will get glowing reviews
>>
Shouldn't have wasted Scott Adkins in Dr. Strange
>>
>>80193304
yea but the "diversity and appropriation" part calls into question his critiquing abilities and general intelligence, why should anyone trust that reviewer after spewing some shit about diversity and appropriation?
>>
File: whitetears.jpg (64KB, 982x611px) Image search: [Google]
whitetears.jpg
64KB, 982x611px
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/marvels-iron-fist-review-984200

>Iron Fist arrives in a deep hole amid concerns about its curly-haired, blonde protagonist appropriating Asian culture, but the bigger problem ends up being that he's barely even appropriating. There's no specificity to Danny's experience other than the most generic of identity crises -- like the world needed another billionaire vigilante — and Jones is far too placid a leading man to give any sense of Danny's internal torment. He's not placid in a Zen way, just tepid like room temperature. Rather than being a man who found enlightenment through tragedy and disassociation from his upbringing, Danny comes across like a spoiled frat boy who took a Comparative Religion class and spends a few months picking up coeds by telling them he's totally into meditation and tai chi now.
>>
>>80193304
>caring what fucking polygon or fucking verge think

Just because you have a gay fucking company war attitude doesn't mean they're right. Fuck you. I don't watch this crap, but trusting what they say is stupid.
>>
>>80193259
>polygon
Aaaand stopped reading.
>>
File: misty & danny_secret wars.png (387KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
misty & danny_secret wars.png
387KB, 636x358px
>>80193259
They never should've cast a guy who looks as boring and unremarkable as Sam Worthington or Jai Courtney.

This is how Fist is supposed to look. Lively and cool instead of some hipster douchebag with John C. Reilly Neanderthal brows.
>>
>REEEEEEEEEE DIVERSITY REEEEEEEEEEE
>citing polygon
>>
>>80193259
i'm sure this will suck
but the reviewer probably like luke cage for the diversity despite it sucking too
>>
>>80193368
Apply yourself.
>>
>Daredevil season 2 was shit
>Jessica Jones was straight up visual cancer
>Luke Cage was shit

Shocker
>>
They should have done Iron Fist & Luke Cage in a single season, intercutting the stories. Would have made both a LOT more interesting.

Who needs or wants a whole season with either of them solo?
>>
Sounds like the marvel equivalent of Supergirl; all talking, punches once, run credits.
>>
>>80193387
no u
>>
>>80193259
Well shit i was actually looking forward to this one. IF and punisher are the only heros i actually give a shit about in the tvverse. Im sure they are just whining but i dont have high hopes for it.
>>
>>80193317
That grandma is melting.
>>
>>80193259
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways.

seems like a legit review
>>
>>80193336
This

In fact I would likely think this serie is actually good after their review, seeing how they lauded all other Marvel series which all suck.
The true Marvel Kino is legion though
>>
>>80193304
Why? The person already disqualified itself from having an opinion worth hearing about.
>>
>>80193446
Fuck it. Go nuclear. Post Squirrel Girl.
>>
File: 1470104176162.jpg (256KB, 600x907px) Image search: [Google]
1470104176162.jpg
256KB, 600x907px
>>80193479
>>80193371
>>80193376

Daily reminder that Jones had a twitter meltdown over his role as mighty whitey
>>
>>80193259
are these the same people who loved snooze cage ?
>>
>>80193259
Maybe it is bad. After all it's like a chore they have to do before the Defenders series. Like Luke Cage.
>>
>>80193523

Yeah, even though it is shit people will still watch it because its connected to a universe that has better characters...the same way people still watch Arrow
>>
>>80193446
This is by far the gayest run of iron fist in a line of shit comics for a gay character. Im sure youll enjoy the show faggot.
>>
File: 1488137286954.jpg (17KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488137286954.jpg
17KB, 224x320px
>>80193259
So far all im seeing is
>IT HAS A RACE ISSUE
>THIS IS PROBLEMATIC
im not seeing anything on bad writing, plot, characters, acting, anything that would ACTUALLY matter. All im seeing is simply them bitching that its a white guy.
>>
>>80193502
>That strawmen
Nobody complains when Asians make westerns with only Asians in them, fuck, I don't remember a complaint on a Korean character in Magnificent 7
>>
>>80193561
Arrow is good this season.
>>
>>80193502
Basically why I can't take GitS scarjew defenders seriously.
>>
Guys, I hear they're going to cancel martial arts in the olympics, it's full of white people and that's wrong and racist.
>>
>>80193575
>MUH WHITEBOY VICTIM COMPLEX
Stop
>>
>>80193502
>white people suck so I'm making the comic black and white to reinforce how bland they are

Is it too much to ask for some effort put forth in this kind of propaganda?
>>
>>80193336
I'm no /pol/tard but even I agree with this.

Oddly enough, people who constantly obsess over things like diversity and representation are themselves quite racist because they put race before anything else
>>
>>80193576
Since it was a remake of a ripoff of Seven Samurai, why would anyone complain?
>>
>>80193502
So white people aren't allowed to know martial arts?
>>
>>80193502
Let me guess, this people don't read and watch manga and anime...
>>
>>80193606
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>80193603
Where is he victimizing white people, tumblr? Where?
>>
>>80193290
That's where the entire review became invalidated.
>>
>>80193610
So like white nationalists.
>>
>>80193502
Well it's already happening I don't know where these fuckwitts lives but just look at any classical music competition and you'll see that chinks win them all. Either them or Korean.

I don't see anybody crying for appropriation we give them prize
>>
>>80193502
The only point i can get out if this comic is that the entire argument is retarded.
>>
>>80193259
You see OP, those are the same guys that praise Luke Cage and Jessica Jones despite both being guilty of the same problems this series has.
It's not company wars, this is a problem among critics.
>>
File: 1488749149030.jpg (34KB, 460x473px) Image search: [Google]
1488749149030.jpg
34KB, 460x473px
>>80193603
im serious. thats all its fucking talking about in the reviews.
This isnt me trying to shitpost into a /pol/ conversation, its LEGIT their main complaints

>This is a show where a white male character explains how to punch to an Asian-American, female head of her own dojo, in her own dojo — wait, let me be painfully specific. A white male character explains his martial art — which was made up by white men in the 1970s as a nonspecifically Asian but definitionally more powerful technique than those invented by actual Asian cultures — to an Asian-American, female expert in actual martial arts developed by actual Asian cultures.

>And let me be clear: Iron Fist’s problems with its portrayal of Asian cultures and Asian-Americans are embedded throughout every episode.

>When Jones was first announced as the titular character last March, fans made their displeasure over the fact that Danny Rand would be played by a white actor known. In the comics, Danny Rand is white, but before Marvel and Netflix made the casting announcement, many were hopeful the role would be given to an Asian actor. Fans argued that Rand’s story of isolation and being an outsider is a frustration many Asian-American people deal with.
>>
>>80193502
Meanwhile in Asian cinema
>>
>>80193617
Because the writer of that webcomic seems to think that if the reverse of Iron Fist happened (Asian guy behaving like a Western guy adopting its traditions etc) white people would complain, well, the reverse happened and I don't remember anyone really caring.
>>
>>80193663
Yes, liberals are ironically just as racist as white supremacists, only in a different way
>>
>ONLY ASIANS CAN APPRECIATE ASIAN CULTURE
>NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED IN
>this is known as "diversity"
>>
>>80193397
>Jessica Jones was straight up visual cancer
It's by far the best of them though
>>
>>80193259
OH LOOK; IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
>>
>>80193641
The author's intent. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>80193682
I liked that movie
>>
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways. But, over the course of its first six episodes, it also manages to fall short on basic levels like storytellin

Remember folks; Diversity casting is most important when deciding if a show is good or not. Stupid shit like storytelling and coherence comes second.
>>
>>80193502
>all these Fantasy anime, manga and games based on the western middle ages....

How many white actors did the attack on titan movie have?
>>
>>80193575
>im not seeing anything on bad writing, plot, characters, acting, anything that would ACTUALLY matter.

I did. It's all there in the reviews proper. If anything, OP tried to cherrypick the few sentences that brought up diversity. The vast majority is about how bland and poorly executed the series is (to the surprise of no one).

Or is Iron Fist really the hill you're choosing to die on?
>>
>>80193701
JJ is absolute shit. I don't see how anyone could enjoy it, even on some ironic level
>>
>>80193717
Why are you only focusing on race?

Oddly enough, people who constantly obsess over things like white representation in anime adaptations are themselves quite racist because they put race before anything else
>>
>>80193672
Don't waste your time arguing agains't tumblr leaklet invading /tv/

Daily reminder to always ignore any post that use argument like
> /pol/ poster
> white boi
They are from reddit and do not judge film with the same qualities as we do
>>
>>80193701
I disagree
DD1>JJ>DD2>LC
>>
>>80193737
Then you're obviously very autistic anon. Or are 6 years old.
>>
>>80193716
>Stupid shit like storytelling and coherence comes second.

Are you retarded? Those actually come first you fucking idiot.
>>
>>80193721

I actually posted one sentence abou t"diversity" but since this is /pol/ lite it will be the only one /pol/tards will focus on and will ignore everything else about the (lack of) bad action and pacing issues and well as the weak villains and boring side characters
>>
>>80193780
Not since 7 years ago, anon.
>>
>>80193756
>marvel shill trying to defend another shit marvel series

Nice try reddit.
>>
>>80193752
Don't use my material you weak minded fucktard.

The truth remains, people who say things like "diversity" and "representation" are virtue signaling racists. Their behavior is no different from the folks that made black exploitation movies in the 70's.

These are the same kind of people who want to have a black person as a friend so they can show everyone how progressive they are. At the end of the day their behavior is disgusting racist exploitation.

Talent should come before all else andsntine who says otherwise is wrong
>>
>>80193802
>7 years ago
>2010

Nothing special happened that year. I should know, I was there.
>>
>>80193502
Hasn't it benn proven multiple times that the only people who care about "whitewashing" are white people?
The Japanese give zero shits about Spaghetti Johansson starring in GitS, the Chinese invite Matt Damon to star in their blockbuster.
It doesn't look very social-justice-ey to
>be white
>get offended for some minority
>go out on a crusade to save this minority from this "oppression"
>even though they never asked for this
>>
>>80193259

I don't care about this review. Give me a take from someone who isn't looking to be offended, DCuck.
>>
>>80193672
how DARE this fictional character have a martial art that is FICTIONALLY better than reality, SUPERNATURAL, EVEN, ONE MIGHT SAY. and how dare he showcase it in an awkward, quirky way.

AND HOW DARE THEY CAST A WHITE CHARACTER AS WHITE
>>
>>80193757
Acceptable
>>
>>80193820
>hating blaxploitation movies

Why? Is it because they have black people in them?

Why are you so focused on race you weak minded fucktard?
>>
>>80193259
>Iron Shit is shit
Not surprised. Also the guy playing Danny is terrible and completely miscast.
>>
>>80193771
Not an argument. JJ is a terrible show. Horrible, unsympathetic main character played by an actress devoid of talent. One episodes worth of material stretched out over an entire season. There's literally nothing good about it.
>>
>>80193780
Jesus Christ, anon.
>>
are there any reviews mocking the protagonist for not working out?i hope there are
>>
>>80193701
>JJ better than DDs1

'no'

>JJ not absolute trash

'no'
>>
>>80193820
I thought black exploitation movies were made to just get money from black people by appealing to them - it wasn't about diversity.
>>
>>80193835
>defending z-list capeshit

Where did your life go so horribly wrong anon?
>>
>>80193870
>>>>>/fit/
You cancerous asshole.
>>
>>80193847
Can't even come up with your own material because you're unintelligent and weak minded

Black exploitation films used black people in a sleazy, shallow and exploitive way

That's exactly what virtue signaling "progressives" do now but they're too far up their own asses to realize that they are nothing but moronic racists
>>
>>80193259
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go, the series fails in a number of ways

WE

WUZ

NINJAS

AND

SHEITTTTTTTT
>>
>>80193857
Yes my child?
>>
File: WMUVIOe.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WMUVIOe.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>finally Marvel has a poorly reviewed show (not even a movie)
>DUDE MARVEL IS DEAD LMAO WE CALLED IT BROS
>>
>>80193259
OY VEY
>>
But all netflix marvel shows are shit, what did you expect?
>>
>>80193893
>Black exploitation films used black people in a sleazy, shallow and exploitive way

Oh shit, someone call the gender neutrality police. Blacks are being depicted as... *gasp*... SLEAZY!
>>
>>80193880
bashing stupid SJW ideology isn't "defending" what they are bashing
>>
>>80193880
>implying attacking some idiocy is defending something else
cool quantum superpositions bro
>>
>>80193911
This

Marvel probably forgot to groom the critics before they watched it.
>>
Let's count the Marvel crap:

X-Men 3
Wolverine Origins
The Wolverine
Fantastic Four
X-Men First Class
X-Men Apocalypse
Iron Man 3
Daredevil Season 2
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones

And now Iron Fist
>>
>>80193913
Hey! Boss Nigger was classy.
>>
>>80193699
>ONLY ASIANS CAN APPRECIATE ASIAN CULTURE

Why would you appreciate asian """"""""""culture"""""""" faggot?
>>
>>80193852
As if you gave am argument beforehand? Saying 'not an argument' having provided nothing less vapid than what I said is redundant.
>good story
>fantastic villain
>who cares if the main character is unlikeable, you think characters have to he likeable to be to good? Fucking hell

When was her acting bad? Next you'll be complaining because she's got weird looking feet - if she's a bad actress she didn't show it in the show.
>>
>>80193913
>portrayed

You need to increase your reading comprehension skills you laughable fucking idiot
>>
Taking into account that the same people said JJ and LC were master pieces, I'm going to watch IF
>>
>>80193933
Weak bait, but made me reply.
>>
>>80193933

Don't forget

Thor 1 and 2
Iron Man 2
Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
>>
>>80193929
>>80193923
Just put it all in one post next time, anon.
>>
>>80193259

DCucks so desperate for a victory they believe SJW reviews
>>
>>80193948
Poor acting
Weak story
Unappealing character
Pointless villain
Plot holes galore
>>
>>80193959
>portrayed

Who are you quoting? Literally no one used that word. Maybe brush up on your reading comprehension, cuckfriend. :)
>>
>>80193982
t. autist
>>
>>80193995
>Complain about people having no argument
>Gives no argument
Lmao
>>
>>80193964
Not bait, facts. All of those movies and shows are terrible

>>80193993
Not an arguement. BTFO again
>>
>>80193933
Technically there're stuff in there that wasn't made by Marvel
>>
>>80193976
>still assblasted by DC's Oscar win streak
>>
>>80194010
>All of those movies and shows are terrible
...in your opinion, yes.
>>
>>80194012
All Marvel characters
>>
>>80194010
Why are you afraid to answer the question?
>>
>>80194027
The general consensus agrees with me, save for a few desperate fanboys with shit taste in everything
>>
>>80193976

Keep cleaning that trophy shelf friend, soon you'll have an award to put in it
>>
>>80193982
>Plot holes galore
Examples?
>Pointless villain
Explain
>Unappealing character
Because she doesn't quip?
>>
>>80194010
If you list Iron Man 3, you might as well list all the MCU movies, since IM3 is clearly and by far the best of them.
>>
I knew this show would flop. I think we all did.
>>
>>80194030
So it's DC's fault Tank Girl movie was shit?
>>
>>80194046
>The general consensus
Again, just a number of opinions.
Also, no proof of such consensus.
>>
>>80194057
>Because she doesn't quip?
No because it is fucking episode 7 and she is still the unlikeable bitch from episode 1 whining about muh PTSD.
>>
>>80194057
A villain whose main weakness is ear plugs

LEL
>>
>>80194046
Nope, gen con is with me. And it labeled you a cuckquean for eternity x infinity.
>>
>>80194073
>he doesn't like Lori Petty Tank Girl
You're shit.
>>
>>80193933
>The Wolverine
I really liked the 1st and 2nd act of that movie

Also
>First Class
>Crap
When did the general opinion change on this movie? I used the hear it was quite good
>>
>>80194063
I thought Luke Cage would flop. He was good enough as a side-character, he didn't need his own series.
>>
Glorious butt hurt as the Marvel fags face yet another disappointment
>>
he should have been asian

good to see it being marvels first failure. we want diversity more luke cage and jessica jones please
>>
>>80194057
>we have killgrave!
>he escapes
>we have killgrave!
>he escapes

Literally worse than CW shows
>>
>>80194101
The general consensus agrees with me, save for a few desperate fanboys with shit taste in everything
>>
>>80194085
>unlikeable bitch
Maybe, the problem is you, anon?
>>
>>80194123
Gen con is with me, cuckquean.
>>
Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and now Iron Fist represent the point where the Marvel live action universe is jumping the shark.
>>
>>80194085
She's not meant to be likeable. Do you seriously only watch superhero movies? A main character doesn't have to be likeable to be good. Given what happened in the first 7 episodes, why would she be any more likeable?
>>
>>80194141
>save for a few desperate fanboys with shit taste in everything
>>
>>80194129
Nah. She is incredibly unlikable as a character and the writers made her that way. The center piece of her character is muh PTSD muh rape for 7 fucking episode before we get over it. 7 fucking episode spent on the same spot cause she is shit character.

If you think she is a good character you have immensely shit taste. Even DD takes 1-2 episodes at most to get over his emo phase.
>>
>>80194110
> Marvel fags face yet another disappointment
You misspelled "DC fags". and it's too early, Wonder Woman isn't out yet.
>>
oh great those people who made the lead actor leave twitter are probably feeling great about themselves now
>>
>>80194155
Then why make her sympathetic to the audience if she is supposed to be unlikeable?
>>
>>80194145
Literally the only decent thing to come out of "Marvel TV" is Shane Punisher.

And even he's overrated.
>>
What's really going on here is the onset of super hero burnout. There's just too much of this stuff out there and there's way more coming down the pipeline. All it takes are a few major disappointments like JJ and Iron Fist to kill the public interest in the whole genre
>>
>>80194164
>calling genuine emotional disturbance and trauma an "emo phase"
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the problem is you, anon.
>>
>>80194155
>Main character is unlikeble
>Why do people hate our show
Hurrr Durrr
>>
>>80194170
>>80194157
>still no Oscar

SAD!
>>
>>80194120
The entire series is JJ trying to get Kilgrave alive so she can clear the girl from the first episodes name. They couldn't just kill him.
>>
>>80193259
I sincerely doubt it is worse than Luke Cage
>>
WHITE PEOPLE BTFO ONCE AGAIN
>>
Three things people will be sick of by the end of the decade:

Super heroes
Zombies
Star Wars
>>
File: bait.jpg (27KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
27KB, 680x680px
>>80194206
>bringing up Oscars
>>
>>80194170
Teen Choice Awards winning Marlel.
>>
>>80194012
Hey, you want to claim Logan as Marvel then you have to claim all the other shit too
>>
>>80194197
>Needing 7 fucking episodes of terrible drama and character development for an "emo phase"

Yeah you just have shit taste in shows.
>>
all the sjws are making fun the show and white people on twitter again guys..
>>
>>80194183
Because you can get behind her on her journey to move past the horrors of her past.

>>80194201
People like Evangelion despite Shinji being unlikeable.
>>
>>80194225
>we didn't win it, therefore it sucks!

kek
>>
>>80194242
>"horrors"
>>
>>80194242
That is cause Evangelion had a likeable support case and good animation behind it. Who the fuck did JJ have? Luke Cage?
>>
>>80193259
YES

ITS THE END OF A MYRIAD

CAPESHIT BTFO AHAHAHAHAHA

DIE MARVEL DIE
>>
>>80194239
What shows can you name that deliver 7 and more episodes of *good* drama and character development?
>>
>>80194241
I'm a white nationalist and I'm also laughing at this disney shitfest that marveldrones are choosing to die on. Only DC still knows what it means to be uncucked.
>>
Marvel fags are once again served up a big plate of shit.

It's Jessica jones all over again
>>
>>80193259
>media decide to collectively shit on white guy in asian style story, despite always being white
>do this 1 day before reviews come out
>literally only done to justify shitting all over it in the reviews because it didn't pander to them

Look, Marvel and DC shows are fucking awful but this was yet another planned and concerted effort by liberal media to tear down something they didn't like, since it didn't fit their agenda.
>>
>>80193259
the social justice checklist is the only legitimate reviewing criteria for any creative work. period. laugh all you want, but it's true.
>>
>>80194242
>Because you can get behind her on her journey to move past the horrors of her past.

>Make a character unlikeable
>So you can get behind her on her journey

You are an absolute moron of the highest order. Why the fuck would I want to be invested in the journey of an unlikeable main character?
>>
File: ub11ld3ybkqx.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ub11ld3ybkqx.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>80193368

>tfw no black wife
>>
>>80194247
>therefore
No, anon.
Also,
>we
Who? I never won an Oscar, you never won an Oscar.
>>
>>80193259

Oh so it's THAT kind of review. When do the real objective reviews come out?
>>
>>80194269
>Muh rape
>Muh PTSD
>Be mean to everyone
>Be edgy to everyone
> *good* drama and character development

Sucks to have shitty taste like you.
>>
File: 1488487226634.png (45KB, 1140x798px) Image search: [Google]
1488487226634.png
45KB, 1140x798px
>tfw finally the end of capeshit is near
>>
>>80193617

Don't forget The Good, the Bad and the Weird
>>
So is he, dare I say, /ournetflixhero/?
>>
File: 1483832236184.jpg (859KB, 1920x3454px) Image search: [Google]
1483832236184.jpg
859KB, 1920x3454px
>>80194272

t. NEET who gets his personality identity from the politics board of an anime website
>>
>>80193259
>But, over the course of its first six episodes, it also manages to fall short on basic levels like storytelling. Its creative laziness bankrupts the entire show.

Why are shills focusing on the cuck part of the review instead of this? Do they think we can't read?
>>
>>80193259

Why is /tv/ such a pussy board when it comes to calling out "muh diversity" limo liberals? Everything is met with >REEEEE /pol/
>>
>>80194303
This is not what I asked.
Let me repeat: if JJ has "7 fucking episodes of terrible drama and character development", and I have a "shit taste in shows", then what shows can you, presumbaly having a superior taste, name that deliver 7 and more episodes of *good* drama and character development? Just name a couple.
>>
>>80194322
no it's gotten bad reviews literally because the main character is white

so expect more diversity and pandering!
>>
>The action scenes throughout the first six episodes are few and far between, and when they come, they’re filmed and edited in a manner where it becomes hard to tell what Danny is doing, or if he’s remotely the brilliant fighter he’s being sold as. The first few fights have all the actors, Jones in particular, moving so slowly and tentatively, it feels like they filmed the first rehearsal and moved on. I wanted to write that off as the show’s way of demonstrating that Danny is so good, he barely needs to make an effort against civilians — an approach that served Luke Cage well at times — but later fights aren’t any more impressive, even if Danny is moving slightly faster. (He’s not even involved in a long and elaborate combat sequence until late in the fourth episode.) Colleen’s fights look a bit better in comparison, but are also edited so aggressively that it’s all but impossible to tell.

>It would be easy to blame the choppiness of the action on the fact that so few modern filmmakers understand how to shoot and edit this stuff anymore. (One of the reasons John Wick struck a chord with the audience was that its directors knew that less is often more in the genre, and focused on making sure we could easily follow everything Keanu Reeves was doing.) But Iron Fist comes out of the Netflix/Marvel factory, where Daredevil features some of the most exciting — and most classically composed — fight scenes in all of television, as the camera just hangs back and lets us watch the Man Without Fear kick and flip his way through one army of bad guys after another(*). The skimpiness and infrequency of the Iron Fist fight scenes suggest a production doing whatever it can to keep you from noticing that the greatest warrior ever produced by the Seven Capital Cities of Heaven, who should be able to cut his way through men like in the comics page below, instead moves like a guy who can’t wait to get his green belt at the strip mall dojo.
>>
>>80193701
Do you enjoy watching it with your wife's son?
>>
>Iron Fist capeshit series tie-in with other capeshit making a tapestry of shit
>not a based Shang-Chi series based on the original comics run taking place in a tv/movie universe without superheroes
>>
>>80193830

>Hasn't it benn proven multiple times that the only people who care about "whitewashing" are white people?

You mean 'jews with an agenda' not 'white people'
>>
>>80193965
And The Incredible Hulk, Avengers, Captain America Civil War
>>
>>80194347
Pick any show where the main character doesn't spend 7 episodes mopping about muh "problems".
>>
>>80194364
>JOOS DIDDIT
A friendly reminder that jews are white too.
>>
So even the fight scenes are shit? What an embarassment considering that the ones in Daredevil where pretty good and Danny Rand is supposed to be a master martial artist better at fighting than DD. How could they fuck even that up when they did an at least OK job before?
>>
>>80193933

The Wolverine was "fuck you, I liked it"-tier.
>>
>>80193982
>plotholes
I bet you hold cinema sins in high regard
>>
>>80193259
>first thing they complain about is diversity, representation, and appropriation
Gee I wonder if this person has a bias or agenda? They disliked the show before they even hit play.
>>
>>80194382
They aren't that bad. Judge for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktbxAJzC6eo
>>
>>80194379
You don't get it again. We're talking about the fact that JJ does "drama and character development" *wrong*, so the question is - what show does this struggling with problems *right*, and not what show does *not* do it.
Because if you think that this phase shouldn't be there at all, you are literally autistic and don't have any human empathy.
>>
>>80194272
>joker offers Harley to black bull while he sits and watches
>>
File: 1487840616106.png (341KB, 540x639px) Image search: [Google]
1487840616106.png
341KB, 540x639px
>Marvel fanatics will relish another addition to the growing Netflix canon but should be forewarned of the diminishing returns inherent in the fun but subpar Iron Fist - WeGotThisCovered

>Instead of badass martial arts, ‘Iron Fist’ is mostly about corporate drama - Dailydot

>'Iron Fist' Review: A Hero And Show In An Identity Crisis - HeroicHollywood

>After the successes of 'Daredevil,' 'Jessica Jones' and 'Luke Cage,' Marvel and Netflix have their first big misstep. - HollywoodReporter

Is this the end of Marvel TV?

Is the day that capeshit dies upon us?

Also take note that the showrunner of this shitshow is the one running Perlmutter's pet project - Inhumans
>>
File: lawl.jpg (29KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
lawl.jpg
29KB, 512x384px
>>80194303
>getting this mad he has shows how limited your vocabulary is
>>
>>80194493
This is the downside of a shared superhero television/movie universe. One bad show can make people lose intersest in the next, even unrelated, project.
>>
>>80194493

They'll probably just merge it back in with Marvel Studios. They split up marvel tv and marvel movies because the head of each couldn't get along. If TV starts dropping off they'll use movies to pump life back into it. Things would be easier and harmonious if Feige ran both.
>>
>>80194333
That's a shop right?
Also
Well, yeah, Athena is right, did you go to every other country ever?
>>
File: 1488770574714.png (207KB, 307x621px) Image search: [Google]
1488770574714.png
207KB, 307x621px
>>80194493
Marvel Studios and DC-CW thrived because they were not afraid to be like the funny books. Marvel TV is devolving into the early 2000's movies where they were afraid of the source material, can't wait for Ike to get BTFO.
>>
>>80194493

>Smartest

These nig nogs aint heard about Franklin Richards
>>
>>80194333
>A dude attacked me therefore there's systemic sexism
>>
>>80194472
Like I said pick any show where the main character isnt an unlikeable piece of shit for more than 50% of the season. Take breaking bad, do I care about hank having cancer? Sure. Do I want to see hank be a mean ass hole who mopes around for half the season cuz Muh cancer? No. You can have human empathy and still think a show is shit for having shit character development. Daredevil is blind but does he spend 7 episodes moaning he is fucking blind?
>>
>>80194493
Isn't she like in top 10 at best?
>>
>>80194559
>It's a we're embarrashed of the source material episode
Why can't they embrace the silliness? DD did it
>>
>As a rich white guy who quotes Buddhist philosophers while doing barefoot tai chi, Danny is reminiscent of a trustfund bro who just got home from backpacking in the Himalayas. It’s hard to take him seriously as a superhuman champion, not just because his “warrior” monologues make him sound like a LARPer, but because Finn Jones himself is a newcomer to martial arts. Some of his fight scenes look overly practiced or slow, inviting unflattering comparisons to the more intense action of Daredevil—a show that benefited from starring a mask-wearing hero who was easier to swap for a stunt double.

That's another review pointing out how Daredevil has better fights than what's supposed to be a martial arts show.
>>
>>80194493
No just expect more diversity than ever before.

no one wants 'white people are the hero' shows anymore
>>
These rags are why when you go on Wikipedia's page for Wicked City, a decent anime movie and hidden gem, all they talk about is soggy knees in the critical reception section.
>>
i don't like marvel but i wanted this show to do well to spite all those anti white SJW's

this will just give them more ammunition.
>>
>>80194629
That's a legit complaint, the actor is green (and not yellow and green) so he doesn't sell the character well. Danny is supposed to be like Bruce Wayne except without the grimderpiness.
>>
>By placing the Meachums in a central role, showrunner Scott Buck (Dexter) turned Iron Fist into a chilly boardroom drama about business tycoons. This might have worked if Danny returned home to a slick, fast-paced setting like The Good Wife or Dirty Sexy Money, but Iron Fist doesn’t have that kind of energy. It’s mostly about rich people being nasty in minimalist offices, with occasional breaks for Danny to run away and punch someone.

>Basically, Iron Fist isn’t much fun to watch. It suffers from the peculiar assumption that “serious” superhero adaptations should focus on realistic topics and gradually ease into the weirder aspects of their comic book origins. Why bother, though? Why not include more scenes with Danny’s powers? Where are the cool stunts? Where’s K’un-Lun? If you want to watch a drama about cutthroat businessmen, there are plenty of other options. Iron Fist ought to involve more actual Iron Fist, but instead it’s just a stale imitation of Daredevil.
>>
>>80194529
>tfw stopped watching DCU after Man of Murder
>tfw stopped watching Marvel tv after the first few episodes of Agents of Shit
>tfw stopped watching Netflix Marvel after a few episode of Goblinfeet Jones
>tfw stopped watching MCU after Avengers: Age of Whedon
>tfw stopped watching WB DC after Barrowman season 2
>stopped watching Fappeningirl when it wasn't part of the WB yet
>never watched Goddam
>stopped watching Powerdress after the pilot
>>
>>80194493
No, Defenders sucking will be the end. And it will suck.
>>
>>80194650
Maybe this show is good but they don't like the white male lead
>>
File: Elena-Anaya-Wonder-Woman.jpg (68KB, 1483x834px) Image search: [Google]
Elena-Anaya-Wonder-Woman.jpg
68KB, 1483x834px
Kinda weird how fickle this place is. JJ threads were full of positivity. Luke Cage threads were also full of positivity. Now /tv/ is safely saying g they both suck. What the fuck?
>>
>>80193259

OH NO

THAT SUCKS
>>
>>80193259
>As far as diversity, representation, and appropriation go

Where them homosexuals, niggers and transexuals at?
>>
>>80194669
Reviews that dodge the SJW-syndrome literally describe it as a chore and rather boring to watch since it mainly focuses on a lot of corporate business drama and actually less on the martial arts schtick.
>>
>>80194683
You were browsing tumblr lite aka /co/. /tv/ disliked both
>>
fuck yeah. im happy anytime capeshit of any form fails
>>
>>80194663
So it's Arrow?
>>
>>80194713
Arrow is so shit these days. Too bad I have to watch it because they have my favorite cape on it: Ragman.

Being a Ragfan is suffering.
>>
>>80194709
No, I never go to /co/, Tumblr, or Reddit. Try again.
>>
>let's make a series based on mystical kung-fu fighting into a gritty and realistic story just to fit with the other street level bozos lmao
>>
>>80194750
Your memory must be foggy then. Cause /tv/ disliked both.
>>
>>80194763
Iron Fist comic since its inception was very street level hero, he teamed up with Luke Cage quite often
>>
>>80194763
They should have made a Netflix original movie instead with a focus on the fighting part.

IF, if you want to do it right, isn't suited to a series format.
>>
>>80194740
They don't have Ragman anymore.
>>
>>80193502
>Wouldn't you be offeneded in an Asian person dressed in White people clothes?!

They already dress in business suits and ties lel
>>
>>80194788
He still kung-fu fought a lot in those issues. Apparently, he doesn't do much of that in the show. It's gritty business talk.
>>
>But the show’s race problems are intertwined with other nagging issues. Jones, whose blandness in the role might be read as Zen-like in another, better series, is miscast as Danny Rand. We learn over the course of the season that he’s wrestling with his identity and the fear that he’s unworthy of his title. But Jones’ performance is lacking, and he can’t believably project the character’s inner turmoil. He fails to make Danny’s reality resonate. Daredevil’s Charlie Cox, while never exactly one of Marvel’s finest leading men, conveys an almost palpable Catholic guilt in his turn as Matt Murdock. Jones, by comparison, seems flat, lacking that crucial gravitas.

>Worse, he paints an unconvincing portrait of a martial arts expert, which is the basic draw for a superhero show about martial arts. Yet again, Marvel devotes a whole hallway fight scene to its new hero, but instead of the bruising chaos that came with past Netflix series, Iron Fist gets a stiff sequence, complete with hatchet-wielding Yakuza fighters, where it feels like no one is in any real danger. To be clear: Iron Fist is a hero whose main power is punching people really hard. Buck and company have done a decent job of making Jones’ hand glow in the dark and punch through walls. But more often than not, Danny comes across as a college student come home from studying abroad, perplexed as to why no one gets his newfound love of yoga.
>>
>>80194808
I'm behind on the show. Is he died? Fuck, don't tell me. I guess I'll be finally able to drop the show soon.
>>
>The Hand, represented by Daredevil transplant Madame Gao (Wai Ching Ho), is a compelling story element, since it represents a larger-than-life power in New York. That much shows in its influence over the always over-the-top Harold Meachum (300’s David Wenham), the former Rand head who lurks in the background with his own agenda. But any viewer investment in the group is lifted mainly from Daredevil, instead of being rooted in Iron Fist’s narrative. That isn’t inherently bad — the shows in the Marvel Cinematic Universe are linked, giving Iron Fist a chance to build on the Hand’s established mythology and explore how it works. But since we already know the organization’s true endgame is being saved for The Defenders, its importance to Danny’s solo series feels stunted, especially since his bid to win back control of his family’s company makes for a boring throughline for the series as a whole.
>>
File: 7261367824.png (126KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
7261367824.png
126KB, 309x313px
>>80194629
>they fucked up the one thing they couldn't fuck up
>>
>Defender Plot Synopsis:
>DD, Luke, Jessica and IF corner after Kingpin makes it look like he's the person behind martial arts themed murders in the city (the real culprit is Steel Serpent)
>Shang open the light of the building they have cornered him in and says: "I don't want no trouble!", revealing that they are in a ladder factory. Shang (played by an older, but still able jackie Chan) then starts to beat the everloving shit out of the "heroes"
>>
HAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
>>
>>80193259
>GUY IS DEEMED 'RACIST' FROM SOME TWITTER SPAT

POLYGON, UPROXX, THEVERGE HITPIECES ALL RELEASE AT THE SAME TIME SAYING THE SAME THING

ITS GAMERGATE ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
>>80193259
Im glad this show is getting shit on. It was destined to be shit from the moment they showed the trailer
>>
>>80194629
>>80194866
>>80194846
Sad!

>>80194849
He left cause he used his jewrags to shield a nuclear blast which tore it in the process
>>
>>80193502
biggest example of false equivalence if i ever saw one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEaJZ28E22s

>that fight choreography
>that editing
>supposed to be a martial arts show

HAHHAHHAHA
>>
Skimming through a number of the reviews, it sounds like a poor man's Daredevil, with less convincing fight scenes/martial arts and more corporate BS, despite being the designated martial arts show.
>>
>>80194333
STOP SEXUALIZING THE YOUTH
>>
>>80195010
I've seen worst.

It wouldn't fly in a movie, but for a show it's above average.
>>
>>80193682
that kino fucking ruled
>>
>>80195010

IESVS CHRISTVS MISERERE NOBIS
>>
>>80193259
they're butthurt Iron Fist wasn't asian so they're doing a hit job on the show.

same deal with Ghostbusters tanking, they picked the first "guy movie" they could and picked Suicide Squad, trashing it like it was as bad as Paranormal Activity 5 when it was just mediocre.

they aren't sincere about it at all and actually show their hand by hand-wringing about buzzwords like

i intend to watch the show and upvote it just to spite tehse cunts.
>>
>>80195010
>It's a martial arts project where all the actors aren't real martial artists
THE CITY OF MARVEL
>>
>>80195010
>>80195018
This.

It just gives the anti-white SJWs an ammunition, and they're just proving them right

also
>he deleted his Twitter cause he got bullied by a Pan-Asian/American living in Aussielandia

HAHAHAHA WHAT A KEK
>>
hol up is it WORSE than luke cage and jessica jones? no fucking way faM I don't believe you
>>
>Iron Fist repeatedly frames Danny’s training in Ku’n-Lun as a tragic backstory — while also saying that he’s the best of the best, that he struggled long, hard and willingly to triumph in his discipline and literally attain magical punching powers. Instead of kung fu adventure, the first six episodes have a strange preoccupation with corporate maneuvering, as if that is the reason we’d be watching a show about a martial arts master who can summon the power of an ancient dragon.

>Speaking of, the fight scenes in this martial arts hero show are, well, bland. Nothing in these episodes approaches what Luke Cage or either season of Daredevil did by combining choreography, cinematography and emotional stakes into scenes that riveted the viewer. An entire episode about Danny fighting Themed Assassins was barely worth sitting forward in your seat for.

Jesus
>>
>>80195072
This show has 4 million dollars to spend on 45 minutes. They easily could have spent more than a nickel on this fight scene, they just didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>80195125

Literally this, nothing can be worse than those two. Even Supergirl have qts
>>
>>80193663
>>80193696
"diversity" really has become newspeak for "anti-white", or "anti-light skin". they don't care who is playing a character as long as they're brown. they hate asians too because most asians are successful and don't fall into left wing identity politics about "gimsbedat" and "duh white man is holdin me down!".

guarantee you if the producers had buckled and made Iron Fist asian there'd be a slew of articles like "could Iron Fist have been african american?" and accusing the show of stereotyping asians.
>>
my problem with marvel shows is that they manage to make a 13 episodes season feel too long, they drag a ton.
They should go with an 8 episode format desu
>>
>>80194493
>This happened right around the same time that Kid Kree infiltrated Lunella’s class in an attempt to capture an Inhuman to impress his dad. Eventually Ms. Marvel jumped in to help out. After that, our hero discovered she’s actually the smartest person in the Marvel Universe, much to the chagrin of people like Doctor Doom!
sounds like something that'll instantly be retconned as soon as it gets cancelled
>>
File: TrumpDebate_CNN.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpDebate_CNN.gif
3MB, 360x203px
These "critics" wrote intentionally inflammatory articles with the knowledge that the headlines would attract people simply because of the race controversies surrounding Iron Fist. I'm willing to bet more than a few of these writers, once they received the 6 episodes, rubbed their hands together and said, "Let's see how many things I can pick apart for views."

You'll notice that every single negative review mentions the race issue which muddied most of them.

ALL The positive ones I read simply rated the show for what it was, and didn't touch on the "white savior" stuff that's been going on.

Basically, for a large number of the articles I read, especially >>90526582 (OP), it felt like the authors were people who hate Marvel/Finn Jone's skin color and had already made up their mind on how they would review the show.

But it's fair to say most of these reviewers knew their audience and didn't try to judge Iron Fist fairly.
>>
File: 1446224280780.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1446224280780.png
192KB, 501x445px
>>
>>80195124
>It just gives the anti-white SJWs an ammunition,

What does that even mean, you idiot?
>>
>>80194380
they are but this is part of their longterm plan. for years they've been pushing the idea of "jewish identity" that's separate from being white, so when they start pushing anti-white propaganda they aren't caught in the crossfire.
>>
>>80194964
>GUY

Who?
>>
>>80195197
MCUck seething.
>>
>>80195214
it means all the sjws hating on the show just because the main character is white will now be even more smug
>>
>Beauty and the Beast barely getting a red tomatoe
>this shit getting trashed

What's going? Is the Mouse getting stingy with the bribes or what? I don't believe this thing is worse than JJ, there is no way
>>
>>80195280
read somewhere that hollywood usually do bad movies so they can evade taxes because they did so poorly that year
>>
>>80195010
I'm surprised how shitty it looks, considering how great the fights in DD were.
>>
>>80193259
Marvel brought this to themselves
Pandering to the sjw tumblr types and minorities.

Marvel fans are the most retarded and insufferable people you will ever meet online or public convention wise
>>
>The number of basic character archetypes missing in Iron Fist is baffling. There's no villain, but there's also no comic relief or voice of wise authority and well-delivered exposition. There's nobody you like spending time watching. Ward is whiny, and his every decision is worse, and less motivated, than the one before. Joy's skepticism toward Danny is well-earned, but too all-encompassing. Harold's circumstances are strange, but not compelling, and Wenham is part of at least half the cast struggling to hold onto American accents. Rosario Dawson's Claire Temple pops up and, after five seasons of four Marvel-Netflix shows, nobody has yet figured out what her role in this universe is other than "continuity.".
>>
File: sensitive joss whedon.jpg (311KB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
sensitive joss whedon.jpg
311KB, 1280x771px
>>80195326
>>
>>80195197
>ALL The positive ones I read simply rated the show for what it was, and didn't touch on the "white savior" stuff that's been going on.

Absolute delusion. The reviews that don't touch on the SJW subject also mention the shit pacing, bland acting by Fones and bland fight scenes.

This is the thing I don't get from the surging Iron Fist apologists, it's not just SJWs complaining, there are legit reviews out there, and BOTH mention the show's troubles.
>>
>From Daredevil's Hell's Kitchen to Luke Cage's Harlem, these shows have thrived on location shooting in New York City, inhabiting neighborhoods and building characters that felt like they were spawned by their environments. Even if they were fictionalized versions of real parts of the city, they felt organic. For his wealth, Danny Rand is already instantly the least sympathetic of these new characters. His biggest decision in the early episodes is whether to accept a $100 million settlement or hold out indignantly for the slice of the company he deserves. Despite the austerity of his monastic training, his is a New York City of expensive brownstones and luxury apartments and, sadly, of uninterestingly designed opulence, as well as fleeting flashbacks to the Himalayas that aspire to neither accuracy nor flights of visual fancy. We may get an episode with real flashbacks eventually, but so far the mystical city of K'un-L'un is just styrofoam snow drifts that characters talk about while sitting around.

This shit sounds genuinely stale and boring.
>>
>>80193259
Why is everyone so obsessed with fucking race and gender?

I'm talking about both sides btw it's only an issue cause people won't stop talking about it
>>
>linking to polygon
they seriously always take into consideration "diversity" when reviewing anything
>>
>>80193376
But Luke cage isn't diverse
>>
>>80195383
Because we've travel back to the 60s/70s for some reason.
>>
>>80193502
I kinda like this character. 10/10, would read.
>>
File: sjw.jpg (31KB, 232x265px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
31KB, 232x265px
>>80195363
THEYRE NOT IRON FIST APOLOGISTS

THEYRE SJW HATERS

AND SJWS DESERVE TO BE HATED, THEYVE EARNED IT
>>
>>80195383
Because humans are naturally tribal, people with similar traits enjoy similar things due to similar genetics, fetal development, upbringing and environment and modern technology and cosmopolitanism allows us to seek out likeminded people.
>>
>>80195383
the right only started talking about it because the left has done it non-stop and are have made it blatantly clear they want to destroy anything white, male, heterosexual that isn't a mentally ill tranny.
>>
>>80195433
There's a lot of anime characters like that. Anime likes to take from other cultures and shit and incorporate it in the narrative.

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL25C0H9vVw
>>
>>80195495
Needs more girls turning into sci-fi cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpBADDqMUs0
>>
>>80195495
Japanese games like Zelda and Final Fantasy were also all about appropriating western culture.
>>
>>80195549
wtf did I just watch? Explain
>>
File: Eichorst2.jpg (119KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
Eichorst2.jpg
119KB, 642x362px
>All the negative reviews bring up SJW bullshit

lel so that's what you are huh? A bunch of SJW skirt grabbers, you fucking DCucks? It's not surprising considering your movies are literally made for faggots starring "handsome beefcakes" (actual quote from Zack (((Snyder))) by the way), uggos and kike skeletons. I always wondered why all the Bernouts called BVS "el kino jajaja". You're a bunch of fucking gay pseudo SJW cocksucking burrito banditos.
>>
>>80195673
Utena
That's what it is and that's the explanation.

It's LynchianLesbianAnimeKino.
>>
File: 1472174855349.jpg (109KB, 679x864px) Image search: [Google]
1472174855349.jpg
109KB, 679x864px
>>80195681

Zero oscars though
>>
>>80195718
I wanted to know why and how she turned into a car. Seems pretty surreal to me. Is this completely random, or some in-universe thing?
>>
>>80195681
>keeps racist mightey whitey narrative from the 70's
>mighty whitey doesn't even have good fight scenes disputed being a faux martial arts show

Either way the show is a failure
>>
>>80195681
this

>>80195742
Who needs oscars if you have kino?
>>
>>80195681
>MCUck SEETHING
>>
>>80195764
It's surreal and sort of random. Symbolic more than anything else. But I'm not sure what it's symbolic of.

The series is less weird, but still has a dreamlike quality to it, than the movie.
>>
File: sjdub31.jpg (173KB, 800x740px) Image search: [Google]
sjdub31.jpg
173KB, 800x740px
>>80195681

Don't drag based Zack "On Ur Mum's Back and Cum Inside Her" Snyder into this marlel mud
>>
File: davosPrince1.jpg (209KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
davosPrince1.jpg
209KB, 1024x538px
>>80193259
Ugh I knew it...

Did they even bother having Finn and Mike audition together to see if they have any chemistry?

Now we'll never see the 7 Capital Cities of Heaven. We'll never see Tigers Beautiful Daughter, or Fat Cobra, or the Bride of Nine Spiders.

We'll never get to see the Steel Phoenix learn his lesson at the hands of the Prince of Orphans.
>>
>>80195742
>He cares about Oscars

Wow, more proof you are a fucking faggot. You know who else has Oscars? 3-6 Mafia, Eminem, Renee Zellweger, Julia Roberts, and fucking Harry and the Hendersons won the same Oscar your garbage DCuck movie did.

>>80195788
>EL U MAD EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA the porky brown manlet typed from his mud hacienda through his dialup internet through a screen of tears as beheadings took place outside

>>80195833
>based Zack "On Ur Mum's Back and Cum Inside Her" Snyder

He's one of the worst directors to ever shit his bile onto the screen and he's about as subtle as a 2x4 to the back of the head.
>>
>>80193368
agree. my problem with this tv series is that he looks like a fucking hipster douche who needs an injection of meat.
>>
>>80193259

They're literally going to start pulling white kids out of karate class for cultural appropriation
>>
>>80195891
>3-6 Mafia, Eminem, Renee Zellweger, Julia Roberts, and fucking Harry and the Hendersons won the same Oscar your garbage DCuck movie did.

Man this makes it even more embarrassing for Marlel after 14 attempts lmao
>>
>>80195923
Cool mental gymnastics you retarded DCuck.
>>
File: marlel zero.png (198KB, 1428x438px) Image search: [Google]
marlel zero.png
198KB, 1428x438px
>>80195891

Consider this though
>>
File: 1485720918413.jpg (26KB, 351x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485720918413.jpg
26KB, 351x400px
>>80193289
>>80193289
>>80193289
>>
>>80195941
Yeah, consider that that's a positive thing you cum guzzling AIDS patient.
>>
also

>oscar wins
>DC 1 MVL 0
>>
>nu male cuck sjw review
>whining about muh diversity
No thanks
>>
File: 1459872205721.png (295KB, 716x611px) Image search: [Google]
1459872205721.png
295KB, 716x611px
>>80193259
is this because he was whitesplaining that Asian girl on twitter? LMAO
>>
>>80193635
Progressives fucking hate Japan for preserving their culture above all and not embracing '''''multiculturalism''''.
>>
>>80195970
>>80195960
>>80195941
>>80195932
>>80195923
>>80195891
>>80195777
>>80195742
>>80195681

Excuse me friends, I'm a little bit out of the loop so to speak haha. Can you please give me a brief rundown on how many Oscars has Marvel won in all these years? Thanks in advance
>>
>>80195820
what happened to her after that? did she become human again?
>>
>>80195970
Also see >>80195960

>>80196011
JAJAJAJA EL JUSTO AMIRITE HERMANO?! Disgusting. How about you check the all time box office receipts and cry yourself to sleep instead you taco bending mudman.
>>
>>80193368
>I'M TEAM *

DROPPED
>>
>>80195891
ZERO
OSCARS
>>
>>80196011

The answer to your question is zero (0) point zero (0) oscars
>>
File: 1458230648310.png (848KB, 1256x768px) Image search: [Google]
1458230648310.png
848KB, 1256x768px
>>80193259
WHYTE MAILS
>>
File: 1488978366589.jpg (107KB, 1275x836px) Image search: [Google]
1488978366589.jpg
107KB, 1275x836px
>>80195987
YES, ITS VERY LARGELY ABOUT THAT

DONT FORGET HE ALSO MANTERRUPTED HER

THE SJW REVIEWKEK CABAL ARE ALL IN A TIZZY
>>
>>80194593
She was ranked objectively the smartest by Marvel.
>>
File: triggered-meme.jpg (52KB, 850x297px) Image search: [Google]
triggered-meme.jpg
52KB, 850x297px
>>80196026
>>
File: 1488251012761.jpg (71KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488251012761.jpg
71KB, 720x720px
what gets me is if marvel had won oscars marvelcucks would be saying this BTFO DC. but because dc got 1 before marvel they say it means shit

say mad marvelcucks.
>>
>>80196440
Why did this turn into a DC vs Marvel thread anyway.

We're discussing Marvel's latest tv flop - Iron Fist.

God damn Marvelcucks get so salty and triggered everytime
>>
File: Clerks animated weedofcrime2.jpg (14KB, 430x315px) Image search: [Google]
Clerks animated weedofcrime2.jpg
14KB, 430x315px
>>80193290
It's retarded. And queer.
>>
>>80196495
exactly. whenever something goes wrong they just blame DC even when dc has nothing to do with it.

the amount of salt that came from this years oscar is so stupid.
>>
>>80196026
holy shit the marvelcuck is mad
>>
For fuck's sake. White guys can't learn martial arts and magic now? Aside from a bit of bru ha ha over Swinton, I am surprised the PC police didn't pan Strange.

You have a white guy dating a black woman who is friends with a half Asian woman and will team up with a black guy and his white gf. The fuck are they not celebrating this? How is that not diverse?
>>
>>80195172
No it hasnt
>>
>>80194493
Says the cuck with ridiculously embarassing taste. Fuck off back to /co/. Go pat yourself on the back for liking cartoons made for actual 7 year olds.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.