[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 65

File: 2238.jpg (147KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
2238.jpg
147KB, 500x645px
Happy Capaldi Gras edition

Previously on /who/: >>79864796
>>
File: scripts.jpg (69KB, 831x769px) Image search: [Google]
scripts.jpg
69KB, 831x769px
>>79915385
based

reminder ive got these /who/

what do you wanna know?
>>
>>79915385
Yesterday...all our read-through seemed so far away...
>>
>>79915418
Make one called 'Tragedy Day' and put it on GB
>>
>>79915418
I have a printer too anon

also nice old meme OP
haven't seen that in awhile
>>
>>79915441
...Now Gareth's writing Tragedy Day
...Now Moffat needs a place to hide away
>>
>>79915418
No professional script would ever have rough draft on, ever.
>>
Pretend that right before Moffat's season draws to a close (pre Capaldi leaving) Chinball gets atomized by a Dalek and now it's up to YOU to dictate how the next season should be. It's also worth mentioning that due to the uniqueness of the tragedy, Capaldi said he'd be willing to go one more round with you for a season, or you could be given the choice of casting your own Doctor. Choosing your own Doctor would be the more freeing of the options, because if you picked Capaldi you would be forced to write his regenration story.

>Doctor
Go with a new one. Early to mid thirties.
More assured in his capabilities rather than vain.
More overtly arrogant than other versions while still having a soft spot for his companions.

>Episodes
1. Simon Says Pt. 1
2. Wordplay Pt. 2
3. Return to the Neverwhen
4. WIshing Well
5. The Caged Planet
6. Vortisaur Park Pt. 1
7. Makeshift Monsters Pt. 2
8. Regeneration Myths Pt. 1
9. The Terrible Doctor Pt. 2
10. Slaves of the Daleks
11. Under the Skin
12. The Great Feast
13. The Silent Exit
>>
>>79915418
Why did you put martinez on it?
>>
File: IMG_20170228_165920.jpg (37KB, 599x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170228_165920.jpg
37KB, 599x221px
GIRLY LETTERS UTTERLY BTFO
>>
>>79916333
...context?
>>
>>79916333
Is she still ranting about Chibnall's ''Gimmick'' comment?

Chibnall literally meant he's not going to pick a shit female actress for the sake of just having a woman which would be a gimmick. He meant the actress has to suit the part in order to get it. They are literally making a big deal over nothing. I really hate the Third Wave feminism fans of the show.
>>
>>79916408
But anon, a female Doctor would always be a gimmick, unless they first expend literally every single suitable male actor for the role on the planet - which would be impossible.

It's either never happening, or it will be done precisely as a gimmick.
>>
>>79916437
>this is what people who oppose a female Doctor actually believe
>>
File: rarethgoberts.png (194KB, 464x176px) Image search: [Google]
rarethgoberts.png
194KB, 464x176px
>>79916408
Me too.

I'm the Doctor, by the way.
>>
Dubs and Girly Letters will be the first female doctor.
>>
>>79916516
It's true. Also, the show's producers believe this. They just say "anything's possible!" to appease the whingers.

If it was going to happen, and if they were serious about anything being possible, it would've happened by now.
>>
>>79916516
Why would you want a female doctor though? It achieves nothing and alienates a lot of the fan base. Are women not capable of creating their own show with a female protagonist?

It's just pandering and faux progressivism.
>>
I don't think the Beeb would allow a female Doctor at present. They'll insist on a young handsome Tennant-like male to bring the fangirls back. Possibly mixed race to satisfy the pro-diversity mob.
>>
>>79916621
I wouldn't mind Sacha Dhawan. Gallifrey Base seems intent on it being a black woman though (never going to happen, and if by some miracle it did we can say goodbye to the show for a few years).
>>
>>79916599
BECAUSE OF THE PATRIARCHY.

AND THE PAY GAP.

AAAGAGAGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1488109387099.jpg (100KB, 695x1114px) Image search: [Google]
1488109387099.jpg
100KB, 695x1114px
Anya for 13.
>>
File: verity-lambert[1].jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
verity-lambert[1].jpg
21KB, 300x400px
>>79916573
>If it was going to happen, and if they were serious about anything being possible, it would've happened by now.
I don't see what you mean by this. Chibnall has never cast the Doctor before so there's no telling what he'll pick and neither of the previous showrunners has suggested that the higher ups were vetoing the possibility of a female doc.

>>79916599
>Why would you want a female doctor though?
desu I'm 50% memeing about wanting Hayley but I do think it's silly to suggest a woman couldn't do the job just fine.

>It achieves nothing and alienates a lot of the fan base
It could achieve having a good actress, the amount of the fanbase it alienates is probably smaller than you think, and it would attract many more people to the show out of curiosity.

>Are women not capable of creating their own show
Of course, pic related.

>It's just pandering and faux progressivism.
I think you're so memed up in identity politics you've forgotten that people can actually be cast based on talent even when it happens to please leftists.
>>
>>79915418
Someone should put these onto the DWSR hashtag
I'd do it but I'm blocked by most of the insufferable cunts
>>
80000000 get is coming probably later today so reminder to rev up those McGanns.
>>
I never did answer your question, did I?

Which one, there were loads?

The one you asked me, ooh, around a million years ago.

I don't remember.

Yes you do. We sat there. On those steps. And you asked me if you were -

A good man.

And I said -

You said you didn't know.

But now I do.

And so do I.
>>
>>79916820
I think you're REALLY overestimating how many new viewers it would bring in.
>>
File: ruth negga.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ruth negga.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>79916667
>Gallifrey Base seems intent on it being a black woman though

I'd be OK with that if it was pic related. But doubt the Beeb could afford her now since her Oscar nomination.
>>
File: real talk.png (947B, 416x454px) Image search: [Google]
real talk.png
947B, 416x454px
>>79916573
>If it was going to happen, and if they were serious about anything being possible, it would've happened by now.

Reminder that female actors auditioned for the Doctor role before Matt Smith got in.
Capaldi was literally handpicked by Moffat tho, which is why I don't think we'll have a female doctor this time. Pretty sure Chinballs has someone in his mind already.

I'm not saying it's not going to happen either. But if/when it does, it can be purely by merit of the actor, and it can also be just for the gimmick. One doesn't exclude the other.

>>79916599
There isn't much stopping it, this isn't the Ghostbusters reboot case where it is done purely by politics, the character can turn into a woman, as it's been established lore-wise. Personally. I like because it just opens the space for more people to play the character and it canlead to new interesting takes on him.

I understand what you mean by alienating the fanbase, but I'm pretty sure most Who watchers are pretty open-minded to it already, it's only the die-hard fans that seem completely averse to it. But even then that can be easily avoided in the hands of a good writer that can smoothly make that transition.
The Female Doctor just needs to be the Doctor but a woman, no girl power shouting, no anti-men messages and no big fuss over the fact that he's female now. A female Doctor shouldn't be a feminist icon or something like that.
Which is my main fear when it comes to a female Doctor. I just remember the General regeneration on Hell Bent and the whole "how do you cope with the ego?" thing and I just cringe at the thought of the Doctor saying that shit
>>
>>79916820
They'll do it eventually no doubt, but when the show is properly off the ground again. They've lost too many viewers in recent years, and they'll want to go with a formula that they know that works - young, handsome Doctor with young, sassy companion.

I just can't see them taking such a risk now.
>>
dubs and girlyletters moffat look alike husband will be next showrunner
>>
dubs and series 11 is aired on iplayer and gets worse viewing figures than class
>>
File: doctor who the sky is falling.jpg (69KB, 601x380px) Image search: [Google]
doctor who the sky is falling.jpg
69KB, 601x380px
>>79916957
>They've lost too many viewers in recent years

Only in the UK. And even this was only for series 9. Before that, average viewing figures stayed pretty stable, and series 8 had the most viewers by episode average of nuWho.
>>
dubs and series 10 will have leaks comparable or greater to Marcelo era /who/
>>
dubs and nick briggs becomes show runner

check em
>>
>>79917119
Let's hope the BBC don't sell it to some American company and have the show ruined further

>>79917144
Fuck
>>
>>79917144
GOLDEN AGE
>>
>>79917144
GLITTER AGE OVER
L
I
T
T
E
R
>>
>>79917151
>have the show ruined further

Overall, I've preferred Moff's era to RTD's, so I don't consider it 'ruined'. Moff's weakest series was 7, but improved after that.

>Let's hope the BBC don't sell it to some American company

That would ruin the show forever.
>>
>>79916957
>>79917119
It's only britfags who are still salty over Tennant, really.
>>
https://twitter.com/bbcdoctorwho/status/836606312205139968
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: MoffatsFaceWhenHeErasesYou.png (66KB, 277x262px) Image search: [Google]
MoffatsFaceWhenHeErasesYou.png
66KB, 277x262px
>Master regenerates into a Women
>General regenerates into a Women
>people still believe were not going to get a female doctor
>>
>>79917144
better than chibnall
i'd take him
>>
File: lurrve.gif (916KB, 340x320px) Image search: [Google]
lurrve.gif
916KB, 340x320px
>>79917284
I'm British, and the only people I know who are still salty over Tennant are young women who crushed on him as the Doctor, and loved the whole Doctor/ Rose romance when they were teenagers at that time.
>>
>>79917641
>that gif
>people think this was better than hell bent
>>
>>79917119
The ratings went back up for Husbands and Mysterio. They had higher ratings than all of S8/9 except for Deep Breath and Last Christmas. Maybe with two new companions and hopefully a consistent early time slot S10 will have pretty good ratings.
>>
>>79917658
that gif is hot. Admit it.
>>
>>79917760
With less competition for the Spring slot and no rugby I can't imagine it wouldn't beat Magician/Witch on the opener
>>
>>79917760
>Maybe with two new companions and hopefully a consistent early time slot S10 will have pretty good ratings.

The (overall, a minority aren't keen) social media reaction to Pearl is pretty good in the UK. Which is probably why she is 'allowed' to meet and greet fans at filming locations.

The social media reaction to Matt Lucas returning as Nardole wasn't favourable until Mysterio (in which viewers found him surprisingly likeable), so he's meeting more "fans" now.
>>
Rose and Amy had the best themes. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>79909105
>Matt Smith is the best Doctor (of New Who) because he's so wacky and zany.

KEK this is literally what a six year old would say.
>>
>>79917760
>The ratings went back up for Husbands and Mysterio.
They were really low for christmas ratings.
>>
>>79916899
Negga? Really?
>>
Apparently, Missy swaps bodies with the Doctor in Episode 6 and fools Nardole and Bill.
>>
>>79918132
But Doctor Who is literally for six year olds.
>>
>>79918211
Negga please!
She's going to be too busy with preacher. GB a shit.
>>
>>79917591
Have we got a memer on the inside?
>>
I don't want the first Irish Doctor to be a black Irishwoman fuck off. I want it to be a proper Irishman.
>>
>>79918249
Yes. It's also for adults. Like the anon with the taste of a six year-old.
>>
>>79917591
>>79918289
Pancake and Fat tuesday? It's like memes aligning for breasts for /who/ or something.
>>
>>79918220
Source?
>>
Do bald men only help each other?

https://twitter.com/RealMattLucas/status/836367780131835905
>>
>>79918150
I'm just saying they went up. They had higher ratings than all of S8/9 except for Deep Breath and Last Christmas
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>79916885
>tfw I will finally be canon
>>
>>79917760
It's delusional to think a Doctor Who Xmas special will get 10+ million viewers in the UK now. Since the rise of Netflix etc, people with young families (the 'typical' audience of a family orientated show) prefer binge watch TV now, especially over the Xmas/ New Year holiday.

Older viewers watch their favourite soaps and ballroom dancing. Anybody who is drunk (which millions are by the end of Xmas Day) watches Mrs Browns Boys if they're still awake.
>>
>>79918523
Yeah Tennant style ratings aren't going to happen again unless something absolutely insane happened like Angela Merkel playing a villain in an episode or something.
>>
Okay so far.

Episode 1: Introduction of the Daleks vs the Movellans in a small scene, main baddie is a water based villain

Episode 2: Obviously a paradise resort/city, Killer Emoji bots

Episode 3: Giant Snake under the thames during the great freeze in the early 19th century

Episode 4: Bills rent house is infested with giant woodlice, also present is a humanoid wood girl.

Episode 5: unknown

Episode 6: Un Troops, Missy (Possibly) Catholic priests.Introduction of Truth Priests?

Episode 7: More Truth Monks/Memory police

Episode 8: Unknown

Episode 9: Ice Warrior Hive, Boer war British soldiers on Mars, Female Ice warrior, Ice warriors possibly infected by the flood.

Episode 10: Celtic Scotland, Romans, Celts, creatures that eat light.

11 and 12: Unknown.

Pretty exciting stuff desu.
>>
>>79918638
Tbh it does sounds pretty GOAT this year.
The only episode i'm worried about is the Boyce one but maybe he can redeem himself like Harness did.
>>
File: tennant-BBC-625x352.jpg (27KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
tennant-BBC-625x352.jpg
27KB, 625x352px
>Tennant Praises Incoming ‘Doctor Who’ Showrunner Chibnall

Millions of eyes are on Chris Chibnall as he prepares to take over one of the BBC’s longest-running, most-beloved TV programs. No pressure or anything.

The writer and producer remains mum about his new job on Doctor Who. But he already has one fan: David Tennant.

Star of Chibnall’s ITV drama Broadchurch (and my favorite Doctor), Tennant told Digital Spy this week that the incoming showrunner was “possibly the only choice” to replace Steven Moffat, who announced his retirement last month.

“I think it was an inevitability that he [Moffat] would turn to Chris,” Tennant said. “It’s a big, massive, difficult job and it needs someone who is as enthusiastic and talented as Chris.”

The Scottish actor starred in at least four of Moffat’s early episodes, including “Blink” and “Silence in the Library”/”Forest of the Dead.” He also appeared in the 2007 Children in Need mini-sode “Time Crash” (with Fifth Doctor and IRL father-in-law Peter Davison) and 50th anniversary special “The Day of the Doctor”—both penned by Moffat.

Tennant moved on in 2013 to play Detective Inspector Alec Hardy in small-town murder-mystery Broadchurch; he reprised the role (as Detective Emmett Carver) in Chibnall’s American remake, Gracepoint.

So, if anyone can speak with authority on not only the future of Doctor Who, but its current and incoming showrunners, it’s Tenth Doctor Tennant.

“It’ll go from strength to strength,” he told Digital Spy, describing his predictions for a new era of the sci-fi show. “It’s nice to know it’s in safe hands, because it’s such a prized property.”
>>
>>79918638
Are we entering a... dare I say it... GOLDEN AGE?
>>
official objective capaldi rankings

series 10>series 9>>>series 8
>>
Guys we are in the pre season hype stage. It's best to stay pessimistic and assume everything is going to be shit.
>>
>>79919266
but I dont wanna!!!
>>
File: regeneration.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
regeneration.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what?

So was I.
>>
File: FDF_3249.jpg (33KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
FDF_3249.jpg
33KB, 600x800px
>>79916012

>Doctor
Got a new one
A Midlle aged man. Would do everything to get Johnny lee Miller for the role.
Will bePragmatic, and a gourmet.
Will be dressed as a 20S colonial explorer.
He will take a companion from the same era (20s)

>Episodes
1.Intergalactic Safari Pt1.
2.Manhunting pt.2
3. Banquet with the Androgums
4.Terror on Yalta
5. Face of Boe's baby
6. The voice stealer pt.1
7. The voice Sellers pt.2
8. Bay of Pigs Invasion
9.Proclamation's building
10.Christmas Truce
11.Here we go pt1.
12.Again pt2.
13. Time War pt.3

The season final will make the Dalek disappear from the show (They are overused actually).

They will only come back at my final episode as Showrunner.
>>
>>79919392
A couple of those sound Fear Her tier anon.

Plus you'd have to use the Daleks at minimum once a year. That could be a cameo, though.
>>
>>79919465
>Plus you'd have to use the Daleks at minimum once a year

That's what i don't actually like about daleks. We need less episodes.
>>
https://twitter.com/WhelanWhelan98/status/836640609809100805 kek
>>
>>79918523
>Since the rise of Netflix etc, people with young families (the 'typical' audience of a family orientated show) prefer binge watch TV now, especially over the Xmas/ New Year holiday.
Do they really? When I watch stuff with my family we usually just watch it when it airs since that's easier than everyone making time for a binge at the same time.
>>
>>79919392
>Banquet with the Androgums

Shit, need those fuckers back
>>
>>79918220
I know it's not true, but holy frank I want to see this happen.
>>
File: 13th Doctor.png (231KB, 349x418px) Image search: [Google]
13th Doctor.png
231KB, 349x418px
The Doctor: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for.

Bill: So he was the Doctor all along!
>>
>>79919582
Missy stroking the Capaldick.
>>
>>79919582
the original plot of end of time was going to have the master bodyswapping with 10
might have been better than what we got desu
>>
What are your guys theories on the arc this series? According to Capaldi the theme is overall a Cosmic threat or along those lines.

I hope we get an arc like the bad wolf arc in series 4, with mysterious people popping up every few eps to lead into the finale. The Hybrid arc was plain boring and it's resolution even shittier.
>>
>>79919668
>According to Capaldi the theme is overall a Cosmic threat or along those lines.
Didn't he say that ages ago? Tbh I wouldn't put that much stock into that cosmic line. He seems to use that word a lot.
>>
>>79919668
Every series is cosmic according to him
>>
>>79919668
Rassilon comes back for revenge and doesn't suck this time
>>
>>79919793
I'd be up for that only if he's played by Timothy Dalton again. Sumpter was good at playing a tired old broken Rassilon. But Timothy Dalton was just intimidating perfection.
>>
>>79919793
They did that already in an official comic. Rassilon becomes a cyberman and tries to convert Gallifrey and he makes up with the Doctor. So that plot is resolved.
>>
>>79919465
>Plus you'd have to use the Daleks at minimum once a year.

I have always wondered. Is this a written rule the show have? They weren't that used in the clasic days.
>>
>>79917641
It's nostalgia power which is why people keep wanting David and RTD back.
It really wasn't AS good as it was when you were a kid.
>>
>>79919928
That's because Terry Nation was still alive.
>>
>>79919928
Its a NuWho thing with the Terry Nation estate. RTD denied it and Moffat was wishy washy i'm pretty sure its real. Last year when there was no series they created the mini episode with the Daleks in it. That confirmed it for me.
>>
>>79919945
Why do people who own estates always seem like such greedy dicks?
>>
>>79919928
>I have always wondered. Is this a written rule the show have?
No, it's a meme.
>>
Does anyone know the reason why they're holding back bringing back all the Classic Time Lords? such as the Monk, Rani, Drax and others etc? the show will become a lot livelier with all the doctors Time lord frenemies back in full swing. Also their reintroduction will allow characters like the Monk and Rani to have character development.
>>
>>79920017
>Its a NuWho thing with the Terry Nation estate

Doctor Who can live without the daleks. The new showrunner needs to put his balls on the table and say no to those dicks.
>>
>>79920067
They are. The Sherlock Holmes people were still sending cease-and-desist letters to publishers until about two years ago.
>>
>>79920181
>Rani

Her episodes were disasters, i don't think we will see her again.
>>
>>79920149
No its not.
>>
>>79916599

A woman created this show, mate.
>>
>>79920236
It is.
>>
>>79920306
They've appeared every year since 2005.
>>
File: wo.png (61KB, 301x129px) Image search: [Google]
wo.png
61KB, 301x129px
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHSHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Pancakes-Masterclass-English.jpg (58KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
Pancakes-Masterclass-English.jpg
58KB, 777x437px
>>79918338
Nothing NOTHING beats a good old fashioned home made British pancake sprinkled with sugar and lemon juice.
>>
>>79920325
Because they're an iconic part of the series. The Cybermen and Weeping Angels have appeared almost every year as well.
>>
>>79920325
During the RTD Era, and until Victory of the Daleks, it was the same "story arc", so it wasn't really annoying. Now, Daleks are randomly spawning in episodes. You don't have idea for an episode? Put the Daleks on.
>>
>>79920290
No, Verity Lambert was the first producer. Sydney Newman created the show. Learn your /who/ history newfag.

Even if Verity
>>
>>79917144

PARTICLE AGE CONFIRM
>>
>>79920225
Yeah, TV The Rani was shite. Only Big Finish Rani fans want her back on the TV show.
>>
>>79920419
Cont'd

Even if Verity had created it it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
File: 1386353820813.png (11KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1386353820813.png
11KB, 400x300px
Don't forget to visit your friends at /lbg/>>79880629
>>
>>79920181

Gallifrey was boring, even in classic who. Much prefer exploring other planets/ Earth historical.
>>
>>79920419
Lambert has at least as much claim to the title of creator as Newman. Sydney's concept of the show was basically the Magic School Bus: Miss Frizzle is evil edition.
>>
>>79920409
DESU, I know that the Daleks/ Davros are the Doctor's most famous enemy. But wouldn't miss them if they weren't in series 10.
>>
>>79920693
Well, true, if we're not going off what people are actually credited for. She's probably one of the three most important people in the history of the show, but I don't see how saying that Doctor Who was co-created by a woman 55 years ago makes any different to casting a woman in the lead role.

The character was conceived as a grandfather, for god's sake. He's always been a man. It's just Moffat's dumb retconning the past couple of years that's suddenly set the female doctor train back off.
>>
>>79920693
>implying Miss Frizzle isn't already evil
>>
Why has the Doctor never had a beard?

Has he even ever had stubble?
>>
>>79920767
>But wouldn't miss them if they weren't in series 10.

This. I prefer having no daleks than having episodes like Destiny of the dalek or into the dalek (who could have been made with every enemies, like Cybermen or whatever)
>>
File: war.jpg (515KB, 1518x948px) Image search: [Google]
war.jpg
515KB, 1518x948px
>>79920878
>forgetting based war
>>
>>79920936
>>79920938
War Doctor isn't canon lads.
>>
>>79920936
>>79920938

You can't blame people for forgetting Hurt. Even Rowan Atkinson was a better doctor for me.
>>
>>79920936
>filename
heh
>>
>>79920975
frank you m8
>>
>>79920592
Yes but the renegade Time Lords are interesting.
>>
File: nwartgcc.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nwartgcc.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>79921533
o shit son
>>
>>79920988
Hell, even Joanna Lumley Hugh Grant was a better Doctor.

Not to do with Hurt's talent though.
>>
File: latest.jpg (35KB, 567x411px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
35KB, 567x411px
>>79921619
>Joanna Lumley

Youth fantasy... Damn
>>
>>79920975
you're not canon
>>
>>79917119

Blame the lack of advertising for series 9 and where there was advertising, it wasn't that impressive.

"Clara Oswald and the Doctor. Same old, same old" Hardly makes a new viewer interested in watching it.
>>
>>79921801
Nice meme
>>
Any guitarists in /who/?
>>
File: Nightshade_Cover.jpg (95KB, 350x578px) Image search: [Google]
Nightshade_Cover.jpg
95KB, 350x578px
>>79916012
NOVEL ADAPTATIONS...its all I would make but I don't know in what order
>>
>>79920337
What a waste. Clara was perfectly cute in series 7.5
>>
>>79921935

13 part adaptation of Lungbarrow.
>>
>>79921993
what?
>>
>>79922069
Clara/11th was a perfect duo.
>>
>>79918638
>Episode 7: More Truth Monks/Memory police
That's episode 8 m8
>>
What Doctor Who Novel would adapted into a tv episode or episodes would suit Capaldi?

Similar to how Human nature suited 10.
>>
Dubs and Gareth dies within a few months from a lack of sleep.
>>
>>79922168

Rather than a novel, I'd like to see an adaptation of Spare Parts.
>>
dubs and series 11 is awful and everyone wishes moffat never left
>>
>>79922168
The Highest Science
>>
Do you ever look back at your life and think all you've lived through has been nothing but like punching a wall for 4.5 billion years?
>>
File: latest.jpg (49KB, 317x500px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
49KB, 317x500px
>>79922168
Doest it need to be a 12th novel?
Loved that one.

They could also do a Shada remake where the doctors knows he's in a historical remake.
>>
>>79922168
Tragedy Day
>>
File: white darkness.jpg (107KB, 350x576px) Image search: [Google]
white darkness.jpg
107KB, 350x576px
>>79922168
I always thought Capaldis doctor would kinda suited for this one....also Haiti would be a nice different setting to have
>>
Once i found a Cave of Androzani Realease made by "Vrisfag" . Really liked the quality. Someone knows where to find others?
>>
I confess.

When I listen to the Heaven Sent OST I am nostalgic of the simpler times of childhood and regret ever growing up.

Becoming an adult has been me punching a wall for 4 and a half billion years and I want to go back.
>>
File: regath the sared.png (428KB, 715x447px) Image search: [Google]
regath the sared.png
428KB, 715x447px
>>79922303
This
>>
>>79920936
>that filename
>tfw I made this meme
>>
>>79922303
Is this a joke? I just looked that novel up, viscous warlike sentient Turtle soldiers? pls no. What was Gareth thinking?
>>
>>79922663
It's actually a really good story annon
>>
>>79922663
Fuck off, Steven. You're just mad you'll never be as good a writer as me- I mean Gareth.
>>
>>79915658
I think it says Readthrough Draft. (still fake obvs)
>>
>>79920938
To this day, I still can't quite believe that the legendary John Hurt is a 'Doctor'. Fair play Moffat.
>>
>>79916408
>Chibnall literally meant he's not going to pick a shit female actress for the sake of just having a woman
Why would he pick a shit actress when plenty of good ones would kill for the role?
>>
Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>79920183
I'd rather have overused daleks then no daleks ever again. Sorry anon.
>>
>>79923799
Mark Gatiss.
>>
>>79921833
Maybe the 'powers that be' thought that viewers would want 'same old same old' because of the good series 8 viewing figures? Frank knows.
>>
>>79923807
Come on, Doctor Who is more than Dalek. No wonder why no one likes you Moffat.
>>
>>79915385
Doctor who is fucking garbage.
It can tell any story in all of time and space and it always ends up a shitty looking celebration of mediocrity.
It's a predictable, safe formulaic children's show where the Le wacky man saves the day with some 'witty' banter and a 'clever' scheme.
The Doctor never goes anywhere in his development, just going from dark to light or dark to light depending on the incarnation.
It has no love for science or history, it just boils everything down for lowest common denominator. It's a waste of time and effort,
why don't you losers mature and watch some grown up television for a change.
You shouldn't watch doctor who unless it's with your own children but I really don't want you plebs procreating.
>>
>>79923799
This >>79923849, literally the only choice.
>>
>>79923982
The fact that so many books still name the Doctor Who as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” British sci fi series ever only tells you how far the BBC still is from producing serious art. American critics have long recognized that the greatest sci fi shows of all times are Star Trek TOS and Firefly, which were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. British sci fi critics are still blinded by commercial success. Doctor Who got higher ratings than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore it must have been the greatest. Sci fi film fans grow up watching a lot of sci fi films of the past, literary sci fi fans grow up reading a lot of sci fi stories of the past. Doctor Who fans are often totally ignorant of the television of the past, they barely know the classic series. No wonder they will think that Doctor Who did anything worthy of being infosorbed.
>>
>>79922467
Frank off. I NEVER want to go through puberty or secondary school again.
>>
>>79924067
erm....ok
>>
>>79920938
that's not the Doctor, anon.
>>
File: 220px-Claytonhickman.jpg (11KB, 220x302px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Claytonhickman.jpg
11KB, 220x302px
>tfw in love with Gareth
>tfw Gareth doesn't know you exist

what do?
>>
>>79924275
Why are so many Doctor Who writers homosexual?
>>
>>79924264
It's a modified pasta.
>>
>>79924338
Men > Women
>>
Should we put Girly Letters and Gareth in contact on Twitter? That would be hilarious.
>>
Girly Letters needs to be stopped. I reported her for bullying on twitter
>>
>>79924426
She literally spends all day on Twitter anyway. Even though shes middle aged and has 2 kids. Does she feel no embarassment
>>
>>79924587
Does /who/ have a twitter?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>you will never fart on Ashildr
>>
Which ones of you /who/res are pissing off the #dwsr stalkers? Incl Girly 'the one we pretend we don't visit her twitter, but she saves us the bother of googling Who news' Letters?

I don't care if they're all nutjobs, I enjoy reading their crap. Leave them alone.
>>
can we make an official /who/ twitter? join forces with gareth?
>>
>>79924625
I think we used to have one. Boyish Numbers or something. But a lot of us have twits eg Cloister
>>
https://twitter.com/DaisyTheVampsxx/status/836671128458379264
This whole thread is baffling. Gotta love dwsr
>>
>>79924855
wow that guy is a top cunt
>>
>>79924855
Isn't he the guy who bragged about touching Capaldi?
>>
>>79924393
Crime statistics prove otherwise.
>>
>>79924855
What a fucking fat homosexual. He just wants to be in Mini Matt's place. Utterly pathetic.
>>
im pretty tipsy right now and i just nearly died laughing at that gareth rassilon image. thanks /who/
>>
>>79924954
was that the one where he had a picture of his hand on capaldis shoulder or something? that was fucking creepy. this guy is a dick.
>>
>>79924954
george baker 26 is. he's a fucking creep. like adam orford.
>>
>yfw capaldi was sick of seeing these people and having to play nice with them and that's why he really left
>>
>>79925081
But it's true. Add the TwinFlame crazy woman and he packed his bags.
>>
>tfw capaldi left when he realised Gareth was unlikely to write ever again so he thought 'whats the point in continuing?'
>>
>>79925175
Didn't they not get along?
>>
>>79925240
He literally is the reason why Gareth was erased.
>>
File: 1469323336736.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1469323336736.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>ywn watch series 1 for the first time again
>>
>>79925352
BUT! You can watch someone's first ever reaction on YouTube.

It is a glorious thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV6qmxPn4Tg
>>
>>79924855
Now this guy folks is what you call a real life manchild.
>>
File: Bring me sunshine.jpg (51KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Bring me sunshine.jpg
51KB, 420x420px
>>79925175
>Life without Gareth

It is a cold, grey place
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBNP5r59QRQ

She just fucking confirmed the new Doctor isn't a white man!!

Why isn't this getting more attention???
>>
>>79925457
>filename

I fucking love this meme
>>
>>79925480
She didn't confirm anything. Shes being arrogant and saying oh white men are evil lulz, so they aren't going to be picking another white Doctor.

Shes a sexist piece of shit. The next Doctor is going to be white and a man I guarantee it.
>>
>>79925480
What a dumb fucking bitch. That assures I'll never be picking up anything with her name on it.

'What white males have done to this planet'.

I wonder if I could get away with saying 'with what Muslims have done to Europe' on live television. I doubt it.
>>
>>79925480
She doesn't know jack shit.
>>
File: d.gif (852KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
d.gif
852KB, 500x217px
>>79925579
>The next Doctor is going to be white and a man I guarantee it.
>still believing this after Missy

im sorry anon but its over. female doctor is upon us.
>>
>>79925645
Fuck off. We all know the Thirteenth Doctor is going to be Mark Gatiss in blackface and a pink tiara.
>>
>>79925645
>female doctor is upon us
>>
>>79925679
im sorry anon but its happening
might as well prepare now instead of being disappointed later
>>
I fucking hate the far left fan base of Doctor who. Kill yourselves.
>>
File: received_556520801218816.gif (1MB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
received_556520801218816.gif
1MB, 500x273px
>>79925705
>its happening
>>
File: the_next_showrunner.png (331KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
the_next_showrunner.png
331KB, 399x400px
>>79925705
Interesting.

Tell us more.
>>
Anyone want those haunting female vocals we got with 9 and 10 back? I'm a bit mixed on Murray Gold but I really liked the female vocals, example of them is when river tells 10 his name in the library.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
FUCK LEFTIES
>>
>>79925859
The Doctor's Theme from S1 is GOAT
>>
DWSR
>>
Has anyone in /who/ ever met RTD or the Moff? How were they?
>>
>>79926008
I saw Moffat at a grocery store in Cardiff yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: 1453568626864.jpg (11KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
1453568626864.jpg
11KB, 300x232px
>>79926008
Someone met John Barrowman
>>
>>79926008
I was at Moffs for dinner. I mean it wasnt dinner. I was just rooting through his bins. But still he seemed pleasant. Only threw one rock at me
>>
>>79926008
Haven't met them myself, but I've heard Moff is pretty shy and self depreciating irl, not liking the attention, whereas Russell is a big ball of fun
>>
>>79926008
Just don't be in anyway shape or form a 20 something decent looking man if you're going to meet RTD.
>>
>>79925768
Okay Gareth it's time to calm down now
>>
>>79926169
Why?
>>
>>79926142
Wasn't Moffat a dick at a convention a couple years back or something?
>>
File: RTD.jpg (74KB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
RTD.jpg
74KB, 540x420px
>>79926169
>you will never be Russell's forward young man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jom1RwqEd0

Holy shit. This is like 12 years ago.
>>
>>79926256
Because you'll discover why the Daleks call him the oncoming storm.
>>
File: C5yHzmoWgAAwMWx.jpg-large.jpg (270KB, 1466x1780px) Image search: [Google]
C5yHzmoWgAAwMWx.jpg-large.jpg
270KB, 1466x1780px
WOW the DWSR stalkers are literal man children.
Very pathetic.
>>
File: C4UQEneWMAQMjGw.jpg (82KB, 569x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C4UQEneWMAQMjGw.jpg
82KB, 569x1024px
>>79926271
ikr
>>
>>79926317
>tfw no Gareth interviews

I want to kill myself
>>
>>79926345
Haha they literally meet the actors every week don't they?
>>
>>79925423
Christ, The Parting of the Ways really was perfect. The Dalek Emperor's voice is sexy as fuck too.
>>
>>79926356
There is on the confidential.
>>
>>79926345
I feel sorry for the crew and stars having to deal with these entitled freaks all the time. Capaldi should just tell them NO, but I guess that wouldn't deter them.

Like imagine being the Doctor right, you go to all these places to shoot and you see the same fans each time waiting to take the same fucking picture for them to brag about on twitter, you'd get fed up and annoyed.
>>
>>79926356
Y'all need to stop this meme, Gareth's been gone a long time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qCbS-0b48g
>>
>>79926263
lol
>>
File: 1470249557626.jpg (195KB, 577x534px) Image search: [Google]
1470249557626.jpg
195KB, 577x534px
>>79926422
>>79926577
>>79926600
>>79926355
>>
>>79926648
Dubs confirm a new golden age is upon us
>>
Is it just me or does Gareth Roberts look like a thumb? he should write an episode about thumb shaped aliens invading the earth!
>>
>>79926570
If any of the cast was rude to them or told them to fuck off it would probably get leaked and be a huge media story. "DOCTOR WHO ACTOR YELLS AT FAN" etc. They have to play nice.
>>
>>79926668
Dubs and Gareth becomes it's showrunner.
>>
>>79917144
Unironically think this would be good for both Big Finish and NuWho.

And then of course we can get Gareth Roberts BF.
>>
>>79926570
I can't imagine I'd even feel comfortable asking for photo, let alone being brazen enough to have a hundred. Suppose these really are the kind of people who would whine about nice things happening to an ill child.
>>
>>79926755
Memes aside, I'd love Gareth as showrunner. He understands the Doctor's character I think - it isn't the 'space jesus' New Who has presented him as. Just a mad man with a box, fun stories, silly monsters, and a good time
>>
Gareth slept with matt smith. Dubs confirm.
>>
>>79919876
Even better, bring back Don Warrington.
>>
What's wrong with Mini Matt Smith?
>>
>>79926901
exploitative parents, autism, magic shoes.
>>
>>79926901
Nothing if he annoys the #dwsr people
>>
Dubs confirm Peter Capaldi under his breath calls the DWSR ''cunts'' every time he sees them.
>>
>>79926901
Kek, isn't that the kid who Ian Levine called a "cold rice pudding" ?
>>
File: uey.jpg (376KB, 2290x1290px) Image search: [Google]
uey.jpg
376KB, 2290x1290px
I invented Doctor Who
>>
>>79927083
and I erased it
>>
When do you think we'll get the official trailer for series 10? we've been waiting a year and a half. The two teasers aren't enough!
>>
File: 5-3.png (234KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
5-3.png
234KB, 500x377px
>>79926271
>>79926355
Ooh, those are some impressive vegetables
>>
>>79927170
Like the 15th of March probably.
>>
I've been out since the last season ended,you stil have shit taste as I see
>>
File: jj.png (2MB, 1429x793px) Image search: [Google]
jj.png
2MB, 1429x793px
Holy crap if the special effects team don't improve those background rock formations i'm rioting. Looks horrible.
>>
File: Matt with his mentor.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Matt with his mentor.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
>>79927205
We only watch episodes written by Gareth Roberts
>>
>>79927350
Gareth is so attracted to Smith that his chins became sentient, found smith cute too and are drifting away towards smith because of it.
>>
>>79927350
did they fug?
>>
File: Photo_06.jpg (34KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
Photo_06.jpg
34KB, 500x341px
>>79927295
>>
>>79927350
Dubs confirm they fugged.
>>
File: DavisonWIthGlasses.jpg (14KB, 617x429px) Image search: [Google]
DavisonWIthGlasses.jpg
14KB, 617x429px
>>79926271
>>79926355
>>79927180
Let's see Paul McGann's vegetable
>>
File: Matt and the Eggman.png (955KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Matt and the Eggman.png
955KB, 1024x768px
>>79927350
>>
File: paul mcgann's marrow.jpg (107KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
paul mcgann's marrow.jpg
107KB, 660x330px
>>79926271
>>79926355
>>79927180
>>79927520
>>
>>79924338
Doctor Who's a gay show. A season of the show's more camp than going to a Cher concert.
>>
File: davison.jpg (7KB, 254x189px) Image search: [Google]
davison.jpg
7KB, 254x189px
>>79927856
Look at the subtle off green colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. My god, you'd need a big lapel for that one.
>>
>>79924067
I would consider Blake's 7 to be the greatest British sci fi series of all time and its a damn shame how forgotten it seems to be these days. I'm always annoyed how every potential revival of the series falls through while Who keeps getting churned out year after year
>>
>>79928205
My pick for best British SF show is The Prisoner. Everything's just so cool, especially for a plot McGoohan admitted was written on the fly.
>>
>>79923982
this man has only seen the rtd era
>>
>>79928796
Everything they said applies to moff's era too
>>
Just read Cornell's swan song to Doctor Who. It was just Three and Salamander fighting over nanomachines while Benjamin Disraeli watched. I know Cornell's writing is not what it used to be, but this felt like reading a shitty Past Doctor Adventure, where the writer couldn't even be arsed to write his own dialogue so he just copies from a Third Doctor story he watched.
>>
File: 1409461548751.jpg (39KB, 532x640px) Image search: [Google]
1409461548751.jpg
39KB, 532x640px
>>79927856
>>
Trips confirm David Tennant and RTD shagged.
>>
File: Clara.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Clara.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>79929784
nice trips
>>
>>79929210
Kek
Does anyone have the tweet in which gareth compares him to Trigglypuff ?
>>
>>79928796
>>79929137
It also applies to Classic Who and the TV movie.
>>
File: fuckuragnarokcunts.gif (257KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
fuckuragnarokcunts.gif
257KB, 267x200px
Only a month and a half away from series 10
>>
>>79931433
And still no Official trailer. We had two based cinematic trailers for series 9...
>>
File: Absolutely_Disgusting_Tom_Baker.png (126KB, 246x310px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely_Disgusting_Tom_Baker.png
126KB, 246x310px
>>79931457
>I'M THE DOCTOR AND I SAVE PEOPLE
>>
File: Harold Shipman.jpg (13KB, 200x280px) Image search: [Google]
Harold Shipman.jpg
13KB, 200x280px
>>79931527
I'M THE DOCTOR AND I KILL PEOPLE
>>
>>79931457
Didn't get a badass specially shot one though. We'll get a trailer in like 2 weeks and that'll be enough.

It'd be cool if we got a big extended trailer like this after episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEqpApmJDdI
>>
>>79930145
https://twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/822466447406415872
>>
>>79932642
I remember last week when Cornell went on a massive apology marathon just because the Vampirella comic he was writing had a cover that offended a couple trans people (because trans people loved Vampirella until now?). Even though as the writer of a licensed comic, he'd have no say in the cover design to begin with.
>>
wake up
>>
WAKE UP
>>
>>79935108
and let the gloooow

of liiiife
>>
>>79932975
>the Vampirella comic he was writing had a cover that offended a couple trans people
You mean Transylvanians?
>>
File: tits not big enough.png (836KB, 712x768px) Image search: [Google]
tits not big enough.png
836KB, 712x768px
I'm still here
>>
File: 1487857831633.png (44KB, 429x122px) Image search: [Google]
1487857831633.png
44KB, 429x122px
New /lbg/ thread>>79932879
>>
>>79935551
Wrong thread?
>>
>>79935603
>>79935551
This faggot just keep spaming his shitty general here
Just franking stop!
>>
File: BROADCHURCH_EP1_06.jpg (109KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
BROADCHURCH_EP1_06.jpg
109KB, 1000x562px
>>
File: Torchwood_KKBB_(05).jpg (51KB, 856x481px) Image search: [Google]
Torchwood_KKBB_(05).jpg
51KB, 856x481px
>>
>>79935684
>>
>>79935636
Stop using frank instead of fuck. Frank offerino is a fun meme but always replacing fuck with frank makes you sound like a polite middle aged woman who doesn't want to swear in front of company.
>>
>>79935755
This fish is wired.

Honestly though, I love Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It's a really fun episode.
>>
If the Doctor remembers everything he did with Clara and he knows that she was the girl in the Diner (from the mural on the TARDIS) then he more or less still knows her right?
>>
>>79936370
Yes
Also he must have a lot of lewd pictures of Clara like he has of all his companions
>>
>>79936370
Sort of but I think he doesn't have as much of an emotional attachment to her anymore because he lost his memory of what she's like. Also he doesn't remember everything clearly, e.g. he can't remember what she said to him in the Cloisters.
>>
Was the Inferno Earth completely destroyed?
>>
>>79936696
For the 60th Anniversary they are going to freeze it in a pocket universe just before they reach the planets crust.
>>
File: 1483197873458.jpg (128KB, 527x776px) Image search: [Google]
1483197873458.jpg
128KB, 527x776px
>>79935487
>our guy
>>
File: thats a man baby.jpg (63KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
thats a man baby.jpg
63KB, 480x415px
>>79937016
>>
>>79935551
So if they're going to keep spamming us with invitations to /lbg/ wouldn't it be polite for us to all go over there and talk at great length about why the special editions of classic Doctor Who are better if you watch them letterboxed?
>>
>>79936511
>Also he must have a lot of lewd pictures of Clara like he has of all his companions
If he doesn't, the TARDIS does.

Remember when Amy asked to see the past companions, and it flicked through about 10 of them, and then showed four pics in a row of Leela, all of them in her early skimpy costume, and leaning forward or bouncing? If the TARDIS figured out Amy's tastes that fast, I'm sure it could figure out which pics of Clara to show Twelve to get his maximum attention.
>>
>Pick any other story from NuWho to retroactively give it to the 9th Doctor

>Pick any other story from NuWho to retroactively give it to the 10th Doctor

>Pick any other story from NuWho to retroactively give it to the 11th Doctor

>Pick any other story from NuWho to retroactively give it to the 12th Doctor

Remember: repeats are boring.
>>
>>79938112
Wouldn't it be more fun to mix up classic and nu?

I mean, The Doctor's Daughter would be kind of fun with 9 just calling them all idiots and telling them to sort it out themselves instead of doing his whole "a man who never would" grandstanding, but wouldn't it be even more fun with 6 dropping the gun and then killing the guy with his bare hands (or a cyanide-soaked rag) instead?
>>
Holy shit, 2 more stories from Three, and the wiki has a page on every televised story ever.

Does this mean we need to start doing the novels, or we need to erase the wiki and start over?
>>
remember that one time donna killed someone
that was weird
>>
>>79937823
New members are welcomed:^D
>>
The day Derek Newark died, I was born. I may be his reincarnation. It would be an honor to be!
>>
>>79938847
The most famous person who died earlier the day I was born was some guy who'd been the last French driver on a German racing team before WWII.

I, too, am very proud.
>>
>>79939582
Was he the captain of the racing team, or was he, like Derek Newark, no leader?
>>
>>79940280
>>79940280
>>79940280
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.