[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brie Larson Didn't Applaud Casey Affleck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 20

File: 43253452345.png (221KB, 642x584px) Image search: [Google]
43253452345.png
221KB, 642x584px
Was she being rude or did she have a moral point?
>>
I'd sexually assault Brie Larson if you know what I mean
>>
I'd give Gruyere Larson the clap if you catch my meaning
>>
>>79911380
No she was being an attention whore cunt.
>>
File: 454353425.png (50KB, 607x854px) Image search: [Google]
454353425.png
50KB, 607x854px
>>
>we
>>
shes got nice tits so doesn't matter.
>>
What exactly are the details behind this sexual assault stuff? More often than not you tend to find famous people have the accusations against them exaggerated just because they're famous.
>>
>allegations are always true meme
>>
>>79911507
He savagely raped or beat a woman. And yet Hollywood let him keep his job.
>>
>>79911507
He raped 6 million women.
>>
>>79911541
>alleging that Affleck had allowed Spacehog guitarist Antony Langdon to expose himself in her presence
So someone else took their dick out but Affleck got blamed? What the shit
>>
>be sexually assaulted
>your life is never in danger
>consider yourself a 'survivor'

wut
>>
>>79911507
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/22/casey-affleck-s-dark-secret-the-disturbing-allegations-against-the-oscar-hopeful.html
>>
>>79911588
Spoken like a true white male
>>
>In 2010, Affleck was sued by two former co-workers. I'm Still Here's producer, Amanda White, sued Affleck for $2 million. She detailed numerous "uninvited and unwelcome sexual advances" in the workplace, alleging that Affleck had allowed Spacehog guitarist Antony Langdon to expose himself in her presence, spoke "inappropriately" about her advancing age and fertility, discussed his "sexual exploits", referred to women as "cows", invaded her "personal space" by locking her out of her hotel room while entertaining another woman, attempted to "manipulate" her into staying with him in a hotel room and "violently" grabbed her by the arm when she refused.[160] The film's cinematographer, Magdalena Gorka, sued Affleck for $2.25 million.[161] Gorka alleged that she had been subjected to "routine instances" of sexual harassment by crew members including Langdon, "within the presence and with the active encouragement of Affleck."[162] While staying in Joaquin Phoenix's apartment during filming, Phoenix offered Gorka the private use of his bedroom. Affleck allegedly joined Gorka in bed while she slept, wearing only "his underwear and a t-shirt ... He had his arm around her, was caressing her back, his face was within inches of hers and his breath reeked of alcohol."[162]
literally did nothing wrong. It sounds like most of this was fabricated anyway.
>>
>>79911442
>people who commit sexual assault should lose their jobs

They should go to jail, serve their sentence, and rehabilitate. What a deluded psychotic, I now see why all these feminist campaigns turn into mob justice.
>>
KEEP CRYING

BITCH NIGGA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79911630
>rehabilitate
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure lemme just sit in this cement box for an arbitrary amount of time. Then I will be rehabilitated.
>>
>>79911627
you're fabricated
>>
was she raped? hot
>>
>>79911627
>In his response to White's lawsuit, Affleck alleged that her lawyer had previously engaged in "extortionate tactics" by refusing to hand over "key production documents" and trying to block the release of the film, in an effort to obtain more compensation for her work than she was "legally entitled to."[163][164][165] Affleck also submitted a number of email exchanges with White.[163] In response to the women's complaints, the film's associate producer Nicole Acacio and an unnamed female editor both defended Affleck's conduct on set.[166][167] Affleck's lawyer described both claims as "total fiction."[166][168] The lawsuits were later mediated and settled out of court.[169] Both women received credit for their work on the project, though no details of any financial settlement were released.[170]

Why are women so fucking stupid? This bitch was mad they wouldn't pay her more AFTER they made a movie so she tried to stop it from releasing which didn't work so she made up the rape stories which other women on set said were bullshit.
>>
>>79911630
>deluded psychotic
they're only deluded if you're dumb enough to think they're sincere and not just virtue signalling/being dramatic for the sake of it
>>
File: Casey.webm (3MB, 742x238px) Image search: [Google]
Casey.webm
3MB, 742x238px
>>79911507
SHould have won for this
>>
>>79911686
>she made up the rape stories which other women on set said were bullshit.
[citation needed]
>>
>>79911627
That's the shit they're claiming?

There's literally nothing there. Just that the guy is kind of rude and talks in ways they don't like, and dared to flirt with them a couple time. Unbelievable. These cunts were just trying to get money from him.
>>
>>79911725
https://www.scribd.com/doc/35129788/Casey-Affleck-Motion
>>
>>79911651
The goal of incarceration should be to rehabilitate not punish, the current system notwithstanding.

>>79911699
I'm sure their core members are in it for more than ideology. But most of the girls that caught up in it must have originally been sincere, I hope.
>>
>>79911717

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y
>>
File: 1473530401009.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473530401009.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
>>79911380
I'd listen to anything she has to say, until I ejaculate, then her pussy has lost its power
>>
>>79911427
>being an attention whore
>just stood there and didn't do anything

really gets the brain muscle turning.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (355KB, 904x1293px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
355KB, 904x1293px
>get ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''sexually assaulted''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>constantly emailing your ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''rapist'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' afterwards telling him how much you enjoyed working with him
>>
>woman cant handle the bantz
>muh sexual harassment
I wish I could have lived in the 60's when bitches knew their place.
>>
>>79911442
I thought sexual assault was normalized when Jian Ghomeshi only got lynched by his job and not the courts too. Fucking Americans get with the times
>>
File: 1435759435130.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435759435130.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
>saying words that feminists don't like counts as sexual assualt now
>>
>>79911686
wow holy shit

looks like you can't joke around with your female coworkers anymore boys are you will be labeled a rapist by twitter
>>
i know reality is inconvenient for a lot of you, but if you read the following article and still don't think casey affleck did anything wrong you're fucked up

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/22/casey-affleck-s-dark-secret-the-disturbing-allegations-against-the-oscar-hopeful.html
>>
>>79911380
She did it for media attention. Stupid whore.
>>
>>79911717
>Caseys_usual_dating_routine.webm
>>
>>79911772
that doesn't prove what you claimed
>>
>>79911380
Any fucking thing a chick can think of doing to get attention, she'll do it. Doesn't matter if it's good or bad of course, just as long as she's getting noticed.
>>
>Over the course of filming, White alleged in the complaint that she was repeatedly harassed. On one occasion, she claimed that Affleck ordered a crew member to take off his pants and show White his penis—even after she vehemently objected. She claimed that Affleck repeatedly referred to women as “cows,” and recounted his sexual exploits with reckless abandon. In her complaint, White recalled Affleck asking her “Isn’t it about time you get pregnant?” once he learned her age, and suggesting that she and a male crew member reproduce.

>White’s accusations go on, ranging from incredibly unprofessional behavior to actual physical intimidation. She described an instance where she was prevented from returning to her bedroom during shooting, because Affleck and Phoenix had locked themselves in her room with two women where they had sex with them (Affleck was married with two children to Phoenix’s sister, Summer, at the time—though the couple recently split). She also alleged that Affleck attempted to manipulate her into sharing a hotel room with him. When she resisted, White claimed, he grabbed her threateningly and attempted to scare her into submission. Affleck then allegedly proceeded to send White abusive text messages, calling her “profane names” for refusing to stay with him. White filed a $2 million lawsuit against Affleck in Los Angeles Superior Court on July 23, 2010.
>>
>>79912008
>read through the article
>"alleges"
>dailybeast

Hillary voter I guess?
>>
File: Snitch.webm (469KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Snitch.webm
469KB, 480x360px
>>79912065
But it's okay when manly men like Ed Harris or Nick Nolte do it? /tv/ doesn't complain
>>
>>79912098
>Almost immediately after beginning work on the project, the gross comments allegedly began. Gorka claimed Affleck and other members of the production team openly talked about engaging in sexual activities with her, and jokingly suggested that she have sex with the camera assistant, a good friend of Affleck’s.

>On the assumption that Affleck’s behavior wouldn’t—or couldn’t—get worse, Gorka said she stuck with the project, and traveled with other crew members to New York for shooting in mid-December 2008. At the time, Gorka was the only woman actively working on the film. In lieu of paying for a hotel, she said Affleck and Phoenix decided to have the crew stay overnight at their apartment. After a long shoot, she claimed Phoenix offered to sleep in the living room and give Gorka his private bedroom.

>According to Gorka’s complaint, she awoke in the middle of the night to find Affleck lying in bed next to her. She alleges that the actor was “curled up next to her in the bed wearing only his underwear and a T-shirt. He had his arm around her, was caressing her back, his face was within inches of hers and his breath reeked of alcohol.” Unaware of how long Affleck had been there or whether or not he had touched her while she slept, Gorka said she was “shocked and repulsed.” When she ordered Affleck out of bed, he allegedly responded, “Why?” to which she replied, “Because you are married and you are my boss.” Affleck then allegedly asked if she was “sure,” and when Gorka remained resolute, she claimed Affleck “left and slammed the door in anger.” Gorka then said that she flew back to New York, informed her agent of Affleck’s sexual advances, and quit the project.
>>
>>79911917
put them back in their place anon
>>
File: show.jpg (35KB, 750x538px) Image search: [Google]
show.jpg
35KB, 750x538px
>>79911827
my nigga
>>
>>79912098
>>79912143

See >>79911886
>>
>>79912143
>When Amanda White contacted Gorka in January 2009, the cinematographer decided to give the film another shot. She said she had been unsuccessfully looking for work in the weeks since walking out on Affleck, and believed that having another woman on set would foster a safer working environment, and prevent further sexual harassment. If true, the presence of two women was hardly a deterrent.

>Over the next few months, Gorka alleged that she was subjected to “a nearly daily barrage of sexual comments, innuendo, and unwelcome advances by crew members, within the presence and with the active encouragement of Affleck.” In addition to being berated and verbally attacked by the director, she claimed that she was constantly criticized for “refusing to be submissive” in response to his disrespectful comments and undermining rants. After months of work, Gorka once again resigned from the project due to alleged harassment and abuse. In what Gorka perceives as clear retaliation, Affleck refused to honor the terms of her employment agreement, which included a “Director of Photography” credit on the film. According to her complaint, Gorka continues to suffer from “humiliation, embarrassment, and emotional distress as a direct result of the harassment and abuse she endured during production.” Gorka filed a $2.25 million lawsuit against Affleck in L.A. Superior Court one week after White.
>>
>>79912046
>constantly email Affleck stating how great it was working with him
>don't ever complain about sexual assault
>suddenly it's time to discuss compensation for the film
>lawyer fucks it up
>get mad and says it was a hostile work environment
Fuck off, roastie
>>
>>79912132
The difference is what Elia Kazan did was documented and he was proud of it
>>
He does sound like he was a little cunt on the set of that film though. How much harassment is enough? Jesus
>>
>>79912132
why do half the people there look pissed?
>>
>>79912212
lifetime achievement for elia kazan, someone who ratted out a lot of hollywood communist

room full of liberals
>>
>>79911507
He grabbed a high test womans ass at the bar he's a literal alt right nazi rapist fascist dictator.
>>
>>79911541
Why are you lying anon?
>>
>>79911442
>Anita complaining

o i am laffing

Isn't one of her twitch stream mods a convicted sex offender?
>>
>>79912167
>making shit up
>while accusing the victim of making shit up
hmmm

>>79912158
>>79911886
what is that supposed to prove? you don't know why she sent those emails.

maybe her career was in jeopardy because of her reaction to what affleck and phoenix did to her. maybe they'd spun it to other people in hollywood as her overreacting and being difficult to work with.

maybe she needed him to vouch for her so she could work again.
>>
File: 1483714901178.jpg (17KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1483714901178.jpg
17KB, 600x434px
>>79912155
/alc/?
>>
>>79912110
if you're just going to accuse every victim who alleges something happened to them that clashes with your worldview of making it up when there's not objective proof of their claims (and when is there, people don't walk around recording every minute of their day in case something happens to them) then there's not much else people can do to convince you otherwise.
>>
>>79912344
This may be partly true. But these are LIFE-RUINING allegations. You need to be able to support a claim. Not just through maybes and could-bes
>>
>>79912292
Making what up? Are you unable to read?
She constantly sucked Affleck off after filming

She wanted more money

They wouldn't give her more money

She attempted to stop the movie from releasing

They told her to fuck off

She then claimed she was sexually assaulted
>>
>>79912292
Or maybe she was making it up? Or maybe another person hacked her computer?
The point is it's a twitter mob who don't know shit asking for the professional ruin of a person they don't know, based on claims by another person the don't know.
Nobody applies this standard to any crime other than sexual assault, it's all bitter bitches with nothing to do.
>>
>>79911380
That's a men.
>>
>>79912344
if you are going to believe every sexual grievance that comes out then there is not much else people can do to convince you otherwise

you and I both don't know shit about the case or what really happen, yet you believe it because of a puff clickbait piece that you completely believe every accusation made on the daily beast of all places

I'm sure Casey acted like a typical douche chad but is it enough to warrant being called a rapist or sexual assaultist?

If she was so badly traumatized by this, why didn't she quit the set. I'm Not There was shot maybe 10 years ago. Why was this in a year where he had something to lose with allegations out about him?

Again I don't know anything, and I won't believe either side but I'm still skeptical.
>>
>>79911588
Assault or attacks of any kind is a potential endangerment to your life.
>>
File: 1469148735324.png (81KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469148735324.png
81KB, 231x218px
>tfw got a restraining order for domestic violence
>tfw girls like that im a bad boy
>theyre fucking mental cases bros
>>
>>79911749
>Just that the guy is kind of rude and talks in ways they don't like, and dared to flirt with them a couple time.
Which is still sexual harassment.
>>
File: 1485756504615.jpg (69KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485756504615.jpg
69KB, 500x388px
>>79911442

Interesting that Feminist Frequency, Allie Beauregard and Priscilla Wagner had nothing to say when an actual child rapist won awards prior. .
>>
>>79912418
yes i know this is your narrative explaining events, but i don't agree with it and never will.

her accusations are too detailed and numerous for me to believe she made them up.

i don't know why she acted like nothing was wrong in her emails to affleck, but i assume it had a larger purpose. it doesn't mean that her accusations were made up.

>>79912437
maybe she was. i don't believe it though.
>>
>>79911749
If this was true, Casey has issues. It can easily be fake though
>>
>>79911651
This is an issue with the American penal system, not the concept itself. Read In Cold Blood
>>
>HAHAHA that nigger from The Birth of a nation is a rapist! Fucking niggers can't control their dicks amirite.
>Casey Affleck did nothing wrong
>>
>>79911627
/ourguy/
>>
>>79912589
nah we all hated Birth of the Nation for anti-white and racist

I don't think anyone even talked about whoever the guy is that got accused, forgot his name
>>
>>79911717
>destroying a beautiful face
So he's gay?
You choke them to death, you don't mark their beautiful bodies and faces, learn to speeddate, dude.
>>
>>79911627
>sjws getting eaten alive by their own monster
Love when this happens
>>
>>79912589
Weak bait
>>
>>79912655
There were endless threads mocking the director for the rape accusations and how they ended the Oscar chances for the movie. Ironically, during a couple of weeks /tv/ became very supportive of the "listen and believe" thing
>>
>>79912655
Nate Parker. Any yes, there were lots of threads where people called him a rapist, even though he was acquitted. /tv/ is being hypocritical in this situation.
>>
>>79911380
No. People have a right to be upset when someone wins that they don't want to win. Sure it would be courteous to clap, but you don't have to.
>>
>>79911980
What women won't tell you is that they actually love to be sexually harassed as long as the man is decent looking, tall, and charming. I'm 6'2", reasonably attractive, and very charismatic, and women eat up my blatant sexual harassment. Example

>be at social gathering
>sitting with friends and people we didn't previously know just having some drinks and shooting the shit
>one girl has big tits with low cut top
>i make inappropriate comment about her tits the first chance i get
>shocked looks from everyone except the girl
>"buy me a drink and i'll let you motorboat them"
>other guy in group nearly trips over himself to say "i'll buy you a drink!"
>she doesn't acknowledge he exists and waits for my response
>"sorry i don't need to buy girls drinks for that"
>her panties explode
>all over me for the remainder of the night
>face soon burried in titties
>>
>>79912767
Is it fair to not like someone because you believe they did something they didn't do
>>
>>79912767
I think nobody is complaining that she didn't clap, but that the fact that she didn't clap for certain unproved reason.
>>
>>79911380
She already has the clap she doesn't need the clap
>>
>>79912783
I believe that situation could have happened, I don't believe it happened to you because you're neither tall, charming nor good looking, you're in 4chan, you don't have to pretend, we're all ugly fatsos.
>>
Affleck didn't win the award for being the nicest person, he won it for acting. His personal life has nothing to do with his performance.

He should have won that award even if he was a serial killer.
>>
>>79912788
So? We are allowed to form our own opinions of guilt.

Loads of people think MJ was a kiddie diddler. Loads of people think OJ was a murderer.

She's not the law, she's entitled to her own opinions however wrong others might see them.
>>
>>79911627

>guy acts rude and expresses sexual desire
>"You owe me 2 million dollars for that"

Are these cunts insane? What is this shit?
>>
>>79912517
Twitter wasn't around when Polanski was getting awards
>>
>>79912838
And we're entitled to have our own opinions on her and complain, no?
>>
File: 4chan.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>79912783
If the accusations are true, Casey Affleck is a creep and you have to be a massive autist to not notice it. I think he's a great actor and he deserves to win but artists tend to be shitty persons. Again, if the accusations were true.

Anyway, >>>/r9k/
>>
>>79912906
Yeah. I wasn't saying you didn't. I was simply answering OP's question of "Was she being Rude".
>>
>women say Affleck treated them badly
>women take Affleck to court
>Affleck gives them money
>women drop lawsuit

As far as I'm concerned, it's over. Drop it. If they were still in court, sure. If they won in court, sure. A few of these articles are calling them "unaddressed" allegations. No. They were addressed. The plaintiffs were entirely satisfied. Mind your own fucking business.
>>
>>79912415

Wow I bet you're a fucking white male. If I accuse you of rape then that means you're a rapist. Assholes like you don't deserve a trial, it should be straight to public humiliation and then castration, you sick pervert. Fuck you.
>>
>>79912820
I was once talking to a girl and she asked me about my necklace and I said it was the cross or whatever

She asked me if I liked her necklace, I said it was oversized so itd draw attention to her tits

She did that "OMG" face and then laughed and gave me her number

When you're Chad you can say anything, it's actually better if you do
>>
File: 1482428005450.jpg (81KB, 827x755px) Image search: [Google]
1482428005450.jpg
81KB, 827x755px
>>79912933
It boils my blood that there's some cunt in an urban center somewhere that literally believes this
>>
>>79912931
>to court
>Win? they say trial was rigged, you're guilty
>Pay? they say you're guilty that's why you paid
>Lose? you're guilty justice was served
>>
really makes you think

isn't it kind of fucked that the """""criminal justice""""" system allows for anyone with financial means to sue someone's shit over unsubstantiated claims? this is literally a case of he said/she said yet there were millions involved, if casey was some F list no name who couldn't afford a decent lawyer he would probably get ruined just by the allegations alone
>>
>>79912132

Based Jim Carrey clapping. Fuck Commies.
>>
>>79912933
Except if you're a women or a person of color accused of doing something to white people. You don't want the rule to blackfire at you, anon
>>
>>79912820
I don't really care if you think it happened to me or not as long as you agree with the sentiment.
>>
>>79913027
Is the whole trial by combat but with less blood and a fancy name. The strongest not the righteous wins.
>>
>>79913027
Yeah I know it's sad that innocent celebrities get fucked over by the claims. Micheal Jackson, OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby and now Affleck.
>>
>>79912519
>her accusations are too detailed and numerous for me to believe she made them up

Thank god retards like you usually don't make decisions in the law department.
>>
>>79912889
RAPE RAPE RAPE YOU TOUCHED MY ARM AND AND MAY HAVE SEEN SOMEONE ELSES DICK IN MY COMPANY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAPE!
>>
>>79913080
besides Casey Affleck, Michael Jackson's accusation were unfounded and still not ever proven true
>>
>>79913027
if he couldnt afford a lawyer shed never have sued him cause no $0

being rich is being a target

casey learnt later in life, some guys never learn, some learn early
>>
>>79911859
>go to award show
>where all people do is talk, get awards and clap for people with awards
>don't clap for someone with an award

this is literally elementary school tier attention whoring
>>
Affleck should send all of these attention whores to jail tbf.

http://jezebel.com/fucking-creep-wins-oscar-1792773035
>>
>>79913048

Uhhh females can't rape. Haha a man being raped what a pussy.
>>
Even if Casey brutally raped the shit out of her that doesn't change the fact he had legitimately the best acting performance of the year.
>>
>>79911627
So did they get paid?
>>
>>79912008

5 Sentences in and anyone that seriously reads "articles" on that site should just consider suicide.

What a joke of a site. Pol is more unbiased than that.
>>
>women go quietly away after getting money

really makes you think

bravo strong women for standing up to this pervert and taking it to the patriarchy

you could have not taken the money and raised hell to raise awareness over the rampant sexual harassment in Hollywood targeting your fellow women but you did the even braver thing and took the money and never talked about it
>>
File: sataniasmug.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sataniasmug.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>79911442
>Feminist Frequency

Ha, Anita's your problem now.

t. /v/
>>
>>79912926
The accusations may be true to a degree, but if Casey did sexually harass either of these girls they almost certainly would have liked it and tried to suck his dick. These >>79911886 are not emails from a woman who's been sexually harassed in a negative manner. These girls felt wronged by Casey in some other way and played the sexual harassment card to get back at him.
>>
>>79913087
uh
what about jurors

but idiots like yourself who have a problem with women and always accuse them of making shit up whenever they accuse a man of doing something to them serve on juries as well, so it evens out

>>79913148
>i didn't like what i was hearing so i stopped
okay
>>
>>79913129
>Still blaiming Warren for readind the card
HE DIDN'T READ THE FUCKING CARD, YOU FUCKING RETARDS! IT WAS FAYE

Why these people exist, they parrot stuff they know nothing about
>>
>>79911627

oh, hi /pol
you should take your meds now so women dont make you feel second rate
>>
>>79912519
Liars usually make up too many details.
>>
>alleging that Affleck had allowed Spacehog guitarist Antony Langdon to expose himself in her presence,
So some other dude pulls his cock out but Casey was sued. Really makes me think.
>>
>>79913243
FUCKING WHITE MALE GIVEN THE WRONG CARD THAT'S JUST LIKE WHITE MEDIOCRITY PROSPERING OVER BLACK MELANIN GREATNESS

WE WUZ KAAAAAAAAANGZ
>>
>>79913219
it doesnt even out at all, most guys are betas and will side with the hoe

most hoes will side with the hoe

men get wrongly convicted all the time
>>
>>79911686

you'd think you could just come to work and work and not get a sexy sexy come on from some drunken hobo that lives with Joaquin
>>
>>79913267
You can't sue random 90's one hit wonder band members for millions
>>
>>79913132
I was technically raped once. Went out drinking with a friend who'd been into me for a while, but I was never into in a romanic or even sexual manner because her personality was a huge turn off. Ended up getting incapacitated drunk. Manage to somehow get back to her place. Lying in her bed pretty much unconscious. She procedes to pull off my boxers. I wake up enough to ask what she's doing? She doesn't say anything, just starts sucking my dick. I tell her to stop 2 or 3 times. She doesn't. Don't have the energy to resist further so I just pass out and let her do what she wants.
>>
>>79913421
So you raped her
>>
>>79913421
>stop, im enjoying a blowjob

why
>>
>>79913080
not really what I'm saying, I couldn't care less about the celebrities

look at h3h3 for instance, they made a video mocking a guy who happened to be some well-off insecure prick so he decided to sue their shit and now no matter what happens they'll probably be left with no money since legal fees alone are like $50k a month
>>
File: 1398871033526.jpg (122KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1398871033526.jpg
122KB, 577x1024px
>>79913421
>free blowjob
>still bitching about it years later
>>
>>79913421

You should write for Buzzfeed.
>>
>>79912465
Don be fucking dense, Do you ever become a robbery survivor?.

Do you ever hear the phrase related to any other crime?.
>>
>>79913440
this
i can't believe an anon would so freely admit to raping a girl
unbe-fucking-lievable
>>
>>79911380
brie larson is a sexy lil bitch that id love to feed with my cock
>>
>>79913531
Uh... racist and sexist much???
>>
Why are they attacking Casey? he's muslim like his brother, I thought muslims were free from blame
>>
Were they in the same movie together or up for the same award? Why should we care what Brie Larson thinks about Casey? "Celebrity wins award, other celebrity doesn't like him!" Is pretty retarded
>>
>>79913441
>>79913464
you do realise that when you're black out drunk you can't really enjoy anything sexual or even get hard

at least that's the case for me
>>
>>79913441
Because I wasn't into her at all. She wasn't bad looking or fat but she was just such a needy, over-sensitive, desperate, pathetic excuse of a woman that it made my cock retract.

Now granted once she'd done it long enough to get me hard I stopped minding, but that doesn't change the fact that she took advantage of me while I was completely incapacited and didn't stop after I told her to multiple times. It was literally rape regardless of the fact that it eventually ended up feeling good.
>>
>>79913421
>Two grown adults of different sex get drunk
>Night ends in intercourse
That's called man raping a girl
>>
>>79913672
I've already contacted the police they will back trace your IP. Enjoy prison, shitlord.
>>
>>79913672
yeah i guess thats rape but still a free blowjob
>>
>>79913673
The sad thing is if I tried to press charges against her this is probably the way it would have been seen.

>drive drunk
>your inebriated state is no excuse for your bad decision
>have drunk sex
>her inebriated state absolves her of all responsibility, but not yours
>>
File: the raper.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
the raper.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>And the Oscar for Best Sexual Assault goes to...
>>
>>79911442
Should all crimes be eternal condemnations or just the crimes femfreq especially hates?
>>
>>79912519
>her accusations are too detailed and numerous for me to believe she made them up.

Jesus... really?
>>
>>79911442
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure "can" isn't the same thing as "always will".

A normal man of poor or medium income would probably have a much harder time to manage a false allegation.
>>
File: really-desperate.png (130KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
really-desperate.png
130KB, 399x295px
He allegedly tried to sexually assault these women... either he is really desperate or they are lying
>>
>>79912589
>Cassey is only accused for calling a woman a cow
>The other got her victim to commit suicide
Wow, pretty similar.
>>
>>79914093
im not saying they are truthful or liars

i will say they look nuts
>>
>>79912820
>you're in 4chan
Yes, it is widely known that it is impossible to post on 4chan and bet above 5'11.
There's this magical aura around the website that just prevents taller people from posting.
>>
>>79911442
>Anita
Feminist Frequency has hired pedos so thats pretty hypocritical.
>>
>>79914130
I've talked with, and surveyed countless people who've had sex. A tiny minority of them had even heard about this site and if they had they hated it with a passion and much preferred Reddit. Eerything about this site, it's core values of freedom of speech and anonymity goes counter to normalcy and sexual encounters. It's like if someone would want to start WWIII and decided the best way to go about it would be to recruit the audience from the Woodstock festival. It makes zero sense.
>>
>>79911937
Man, how fucking wierd and outta left field was that? I listened to him on and off for like 7 years and always thought he was liberal as fuck. I wonder what he did to piss of CBC so much (it must be something other than "he has aggressive sex"}
>>
>>79912415
>LIFE-RUINING

He won an Oscar last night
>>
>>79915043
He has the money to defend himself, unlike most.
>>
>>79915043
And Nate Parker wasn't even nominated for anything despite emerging as the first frontrunner
Really makes you think
>>
Some facts about the case:

He was sued in CIVIL court, not brought under charges in criminal court.
There is a huge difference in that alone I.e. the burden of proof is fucking nothing.
No evidence were shown or did any evidence ever show up afterwards.
The case was settled outside of court, meaning they got money out of him.
And the last thing actual sexual assault victims want is money.

But those delusional uninformed twitter whores are still whining like he raped them and beat their family on the side too, while it was just slightly inappropriate teasing and joking around.
False accusations are a scary thing.
>>
>>79915230
>The case was settled outside of court, meaning they got money out of him.
Why does that mean that?
>>
Lmao pathetic cumskin men have to rape because all their women want black men
>>
>>79911799
You can't rehabilitate murderous nignogs with sub90 IQs. The goal of incarceration is to keep these people away from society.
>>
>>79911717
How do you not knock a girl out with one punch?
>>
>>79912838
>Loads of people think OJ was a murderer.
Was this supposed to be an example of wrongful accusation? Cuz if so you fucked up.
>>
>>79911717
she looks cooler with the scars
>>
>>79911507
>In 2010, Affleck was sued by two former co-workers. I'm Still Here's producer, Amanda White, sued Affleck for $2 million. She detailed numerous "uninvited and unwelcome sexual advances" in the workplace, alleging that Affleck had allowed Spacehog guitarist Antony Langdon to expose himself in her presence, spoke "inappropriately" about her advancing age and fertility, discussed his "sexual exploits", referred to women as "cows", invaded her "personal space" by locking her out of her hotel room while entertaining another woman, attempted to "manipulate" her into staying with him in a hotel room and "violently" grabbed her by the arm when she refused.[160]
>Gorka alleged that she had been subjected to "routine instances" of sexual harassment by crew members including Langdon, "within the presence and with the active encouragement of Affleck."[162] While staying in Joaquin Phoenix's apartment during filming, Phoenix offered Gorka the private use of his bedroom. Affleck allegedly joined Gorka in bed while she slept, wearing only "his underwear and a t-shirt ... He had his arm around her, was caressing her back, his face was within inches of hers and his breath reeked of alcohol."[162]

So basically he was rude, arrogant creep who wouldn't take no for an answer but he didn't actually sexually assault anyone

>This amounts to sexual assault in the minds of feminists

Also keep in mind that the chick never pressed any criminal charges against him, she was sueing him (I don't know what for? Maybe she thought her reputation was being ruined in the eyes of people Affleck worked with) and they settled it out of court instead.
>>
>>79912519
>her accusations are too detailed and numerous for me to believe she made them up.
This is literally the lawyers job. I work in broadcast and 99.9% people who sue are in it for the money. If it wasn't they would go about criminal charges and seek restitution through those courts instead. Also coincidentally the burden of proof is much higher in criminal cases.

The lawyers (on both sides) also have a shitload of tactics. Also "undisclosed sum" is usually a tiny fraction of what they were originally asking for.
>>
>>79913421
Are you mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UIIiYunMQk
>>
>>79916827
M O N E Y

The sexual harassment allegations only made up a portion of the lawsuits, they were seeking more money for their work on the picture.
>>
>>79912783
>inappropriate comment
like what
>>
>>79911772
>she gushed

don't think it counts as an assault then
>>
>>79911717

Damn. Did Casey convert to Islam just like his brother Bin al-Feqi?
>>
>>79912344
Guess what? It's up to the alleged victim to prove she was assaulted, not the other way around

Listen and believe is for retarded liberals. Anyone who is remotely intelligent understand why it's so important that people are innocent until proven guilty
>>
>>79911442
>people who commit a crime should be punished for it forever

I just can't comprehend how these people in function in the real world.
>>
>>79917499
Hypocrisy.
>>
>>79917499
He was never charged with a crime
>>
>>79917810
That's even worse then.
>>
>>79916827
Do you how many billions of people have worked their entire lives and died trying to make even a quarter of that money? Entire fucking families have struggled for centuries to achieve anywhere near what they are asking for. Women are fucking faggot cunts.
>>
>>79911380

Reminder that being a pedo is fine with Hollywood.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.