[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regular Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hiddensideofthestory_tumblr_Com.jpg (408KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
hiddensideofthestory_tumblr_Com.jpg
408KB, 960x800px
Any of you guys enjoy this show? I really like it - it's warm and funny, does not get too repetitive, though it's 7th season already.
>>
>>79718682
Yawn
>>
>>79718682
>>>/co/
>>
>>79718682
>does not get too repetitive

haha what
>>
>>79718970
>>>>/co/
duly noted
>>
>>79718682
I thought this was over now. Just ended last month if I'm not mistaken.
>>
I don't care for it. I watched about 20 episodes expecting it to be funny, but I never laughed aloud. Even Adventure Time has funnier moments.

Not to say Regular Show is bad, I'm sure lots of people find it comfy, but I don't get it.
>>
>>79718992
this
>>
I used to watch it years ago but haven't seen it for a while. I heard it was ending so I watched the last episode.

I liked it. It was a pretty good show with maximum /comfy/ levels and pretty funny allusions and references. Another show that feels similar with the same amount of movie and pop culture references is The Amazing World of Gumball. I watched a shit ton of episodes with my little brother over Christmas break.

I like that they didn't seem to be shoving social agendas down kids' throats which so much of child entertainment seems to be doing nowadays.
>>
In not 13 anymore.
>>
>>79718682
It's comfy, and I like how even the most mundane crap mushrooms into surreal supernatural events.
>>
>>79719399
I never know whether to hate or like AWOG.
>>
>>79720057
I thought it was pretty cool.
https://youtu.be/lYJAYUf1BN4
>>
I tried to like it but it really came off like hipster drivel full of reference "ohh im in college i use the word chagrin" and every episode followed the same formula

I admit I've tried to fall back in love wit cartoons but the newer ones are dog shit. I quite enjoyed adventure time but around s4 it started to become too self-aware for its own good.
>>
>>79718682
>its a rigby fucks up and everyone gets sucked into a cuh-razy alternate dimension episode
>>
>>79722661
that's every episode
>>
>>79722998
>>79722661
I hate this shit.
As soon as I realized every single episode follows the exact same formula of starts with normal activity that becomes supernatural.

The creator is a lazy dipshit hack that can't accept the 80s are long gone.
>>
>>79718682
gets old very fast. But it was funny.
I stopped watching after margret went away to college and mordeci dated a cloud chick.
What did I miss
>>
It was great all the way through, and had a solid ending for a long running series
>>
>>79723173
*Mordecai got married on his way back home*
>>
>>79723168
It stopped being good after that
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.