[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack First Episode Sneak Peek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: samurai jack.png (265KB, 853x431px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack.png
265KB, 853x431px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkMFVV4jv8c
>>
Not really impressed. Looks like more of the same. Let's see some coreography or something
>>
>>79708772
>Looks like more of the same.
I don't see a problem with that honestly
>>
>>79708801
I do. I'm not 12 anymore. I need more than cheapo animation techniques to make a combat sequence interesting. SJ from back when had better combat scenes than that.

Animation looks nice, crisper. I'd chalk that up to computers somehow, and the new character design / concept stuff is neat I guess, but I half the appeal of this show was animation, and on that front I am not impressed.
>>
>>79708842
I agree, it looks choppy. Maybe it will look better later on, I think it will, at least in more important moments.
>>
looks great.
>>
>>79708892
No it doesn't you limey cunt. It looks alright
>>
>Samureddit Jack
>>
I wanted it to be someone other than Jack
CGI was obvious and shitty
Still watching
>>
>>79708904

Talk to me that way again and you die. Wanna try that again?

Yeah. Didn't think so. *Spits on your shoes* clean that up.
>>
>>79708947
Faggot
>>
File: blue kitty.gif (1MB, 274x297px) Image search: [Google]
blue kitty.gif
1MB, 274x297px
>>
File: ivern-wallpaper-04.jpg (87KB, 953x536px) Image search: [Google]
ivern-wallpaper-04.jpg
87KB, 953x536px
Why is Ivern so comfy? Why does his character in game and out bring me peace ?
>>
>>79708980
uhh

ignore this
>>
>>79708960

Oh yeah tough guy? Maybe you and me should settle this right here in the ring?
>>
>>79708998
We don't do roleplaying on 4chan. Go back to plebbit
>>
File: 1452469302097.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1452469302097.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>western anime
>>
File: 123.jpg (31KB, 262x432px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
31KB, 262x432px
>>79709024

>Gachimuchi is a reddit meme

Back you go sweetie
>>
>>79709054
Japan can really hit it out of the park sometimes. God, we really need to solve the economic situation so those slit eyed crustacean fucking gooks god bless them can start making more animation of this quality
>>
>>79709054
imagine if japan wasnt this degenerate
>>
>>79709109

Go watch "Your Name", it's recent and has some of the best animation of the last couple years.
>>
>>79708980
Best jungler
>>
>>79709184
it is certainly the most anime looking anime movie made, but that does not make the animation good
>>
>>>/co/
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>Those big anime style pauses
Shit needs tightening up
>>
>>79709184
I'd give you a rec but I doubt I've seen anything you haven't. True Tears was alright. Not particularly memorable or unique, some pretty worn out trope archetypes, a little too sappy and sentimental, but the waifus have really nice designs. Jyu Oh Sei was almost extremely good, but not quite, and turned out to be extremely bad. Worth watching.
>>
>>79708722
Well that was brutal.
>>
Why does he look like John Wick with a longer beard?
>>
>>79709415
50 years of wandering, but not being able to age because of time fuckery.
>>
I guess it's supposed to look like shit
>>
>>79709054
this is what happens when you remove minimum wage
>>
>>79709104
Damn that nigger is big. Praise Billy.
>>
>>79709547
america isn't close enough to korea to steal all the unpaid child slaves and mexicans aren't talented
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.