[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Korrasami

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What the fuck went wrong? How could they get so much wrong? It's easily one of the worst sequel series I've ever seen since Batman: Beyond. Holy fuck, this series as a whole was pure autism, but that finale, that FUCKING finale, was the icing on the shit sundae. It completely destroyed the integrity of A:TLA and the talent of Studio Mir. Fuck Bryke, fuck Mir, and motherfuck Nickelodeon. I'd rather watch Shymalan's TLA abortion of an adaptation ten times than endure watching Korra again. Shit...
>>
>>79374157
>>>/co/
>>
>Watches kids shows made for kids intended for kids.
Get laid, anon.
>>
>>79374157
Well, that was pure concentrated autism.
Got it outta your system, OP? Need a drink? Need to jack off that frustration? Ever chewed cyanide capsules?
>>
>>79374157
Meh it was whatever.

>I'd rather watch Shymalan's TLA abortion of an adaptation ten times than endure watching Korra again.
nope
>>
I didn't watch it how did it end
>>
>>79374157
>I'd rather watch Shymalan's TLA abortion
Fuck you. That film was 9/11 levels of god awfulness. Opinion discarded.
>>
>>79374198
Only the most hardcore SJWs from tumblr followed the show until the end
>>
>>79374157

Shitty finale.
>>
>>79374390
Korra and Asami suddenly lezzed out in the last two minutes.
>>
>>79374390
>>79377065
Also Republic city is destroyed, the Earth nation is in chaos, the spirits are still running wild and things are starting to look like Berserk after Falconia's descent but that's OK because lesbians
>>
File: 419.jpg (120KB, 656x978px) Image search: [Google]
419.jpg
120KB, 656x978px
It was proof that pandering works and if your audience feels special then they will ignore all faults.
I listened to some gay podcast about Avatar and it is disgusting how much people ate up Korrasami.
"As a queer woman of color, it was so AFFIRMING!"
>>
File: IMG_0411.jpg (69KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.jpg
69KB, 600x314px
>>79374157
>one of the worst sequel series I've seen since Batman: Beyond
How does it feel to be completely wrong?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.