[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie is actually kino. Plus is polarizes normies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 51Q8NQFB21L.jpg (43KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Q8NQFB21L.jpg
43KB, 348x500px
This movie is actually kino. Plus is polarizes normies.
>>
I've never actually watched it. People just talked about how bad it was when it came out, so I never gave it a chance.
>>
>>79180190
great movie, the washroom scene and medieval times, basketball scene are pure kino
>>
>>79180190
One of the best Carrey films. And that's including his dramatic phase.
>>
>>79180237
you really should. I feel like its a topic not picked up alot, even if it is exaggerated. There are just really awkward dudes who try and force their friendship on you.
>>
>>79180190
Probably one of the top 5 comedies of the decade desu.
>>
>>79180237
It was ahead of its time
>>
I have no clue how I like this movie so much.
I hate Jim Carrey save for maybe 2 or three movies. Ben Stiller is even worse. But this movie is so good.
bonus for good soundtrack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQExlqz6slk
>>
>>79180190
cable guy is on the shortlist of pretty good movies that were (for some weird reason) pushed by the media as awful.

I'd include Spider Man 3 on that list-- and the Garfiled movies have shown how true that is.
>>
>>79180391
I didn't get a single laugh out of it. Carrey's butthurt autism and physical "humor" was as unfunny as unfunny can be. Do you need to be a fellow autist to appreciate that shit?
>>
>>79180190
Only thing I remember is cringing when he made a star trek reference and then said he was making a star trek reference
>>
>>79180444
>Ben Stiller is even worse.
Eat a dick, and stop jumping on every meme bandwagon. He's a great comedy writer. Go back and watch the ben stiller show.
>>
>>79180717
you probably just have to have known someone like that irl to really appreciate the cringe
>>
>>79180190
It's pure dogshit. No laughs at all. Until his gf suicided because of his diseased dick. Now that was funny.
>>
>>79180759
>you probably just have to have known someone like that irl to really appreciate the cringe
That's probably because anon IS that guy.
>>
File: leave.jpg (10KB, 166x304px) Image search: [Google]
leave.jpg
10KB, 166x304px
>>79180717
>>79180735
>>
DONT YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO LOVE
>>
File: edge.jpg (82KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
edge.jpg
82KB, 700x544px
>>79180781
>>>/b/
>>
>>79180750
Sorry bud. His humor does not comply with me.
>>
File: cableguy.jpg (227KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
cableguy.jpg
227KB, 636x424px
>>79180717

there weren't many laughs out loud moments. only one i can think of is pic related. and the running gag with the twins who killed their parents on TV ("they sounded... asian. i think they were.... asian.") just a lot of rage inducing shit. it's definitely not a comedy. i think that's why i like it so much, defies expectations at every turn.
>>
>>79180852
this. Don't watch it as a comedy but as a dark cringe fest of rage inducing moments and hope you don't ever meet someone this autistic
>>
Yeah I liked okay enough too, I was surprised when I found out that this one was trashed when it was released, but Liar Liar was praised when it's literally garbage
>>
I don't really watch it as a comedy, i don't think its that funny. I just watch it as a tone deaf thriller. It's pretty good.
>>
>>79181177
it is kind of a thriller desu
>>
>>79180444
>Ben Stiller is even worse.
Watch this and try not to laugh faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGfmfPYiO1w
>>
>>79181437
ok you got me i grinned a few times
>>
>>79180348
The character is not just some awkward dude, he's a sociopath who tries to control every aspect of the 'friendship' to fulfil his psychotic need to make it 'perfect'.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.