[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 60

The Shakespeare Code edition. Truly one of the greatest episodes of all time, whoever wrote this should have been made showrunner.

Last thread >>79147665
PS next time make a new thread before it 404s
>>
>>79179218
He's probably framing it as that because he's aware that the masses aren't particularly into the direction capaldi who's gone in to this point. By marketing it as a reboot/fresh start - regardless of if it actually is or not - it piques the interests of the people who have stopped watching it
>>
>>79179459
But anon is right that it's a dick move.

"Hey, Chris, here's the show. I just took a year off and then did a total fresh-start reboot, so you probably can't get away with doing that again for your first year. But I'm taking my actors, so you have to do it even though you can't. Good luck!"
>>
>>79179445
>Truly one of the greatest episodes of all time, whoever wrote this should have been made showrunner.
Can't we get the guy who did The Lodger and most of the good SJA episodes and all those novels about the turtle people? He'd be a lot better than that Shakespeare Code hack.
>>
>>79179445
>PS next time make a new thread before it 404s
You don't have a JS bookmarklet that loads the /tv/ catalog, finds the first /who/, and goes there?
>>
Bill's only signed on for this one series
What if capaldi's regeneration involves them both dying together? Except 12 regenerates because time lord

Would be interesting but almost definitely too dark considering they try to make regenerations bittersweet
>>
Seriously, why don't people like Sleep No More? What's the general consensus on why it's allegedly bad? Be concise.
>>
>>79179869
It's really murky POV where you can't see anything properly, a generic "monsters on a ship" plot with generic space marine characters, and the monsters themselves are just eye boogers. The twist ending is kind of spoopy but that's about it.
>>
>>79179459
>>79179499
It's okay if he does a soft "fresh start", every new companion era sort of is naturally. But if he does something significant like introduce a new TARDIS interior or intro, that would be really rude.

>>79179306
>Because all SF/F shows from after 1989 have them. Because Buffy and X-Files were two of the shows RTD mentioned in his pitch, and he got the show brought back while Cornell and Gatiss and others didn't.
It makes sense as a marketing thing I guess, but its still silly. Season arcs work with shows that have a consistent cast of characters and settings. Doctor Who is like the anti-season arc, almost every single episode is in a total different location and time with a new supporting cast. It's surprising they've managed to make it work as well as they have, but it should've been dropped a long time ago.

Would be really interesting to see the others' pitches
>>
>>79179869
"every speck of sleep dust is a biological camera" is incredibly contrived and unbelievably illogical as soon as you consider even the slightest detail about it
>>
>>79180224
Not to mention it's cheating. I mean part of the appeal of a found footage film is that it places restraints on how the story is going to be told. A found footage story where the air is full of millions of cameras is just kind of pointless.
>>
What are you listening to /who/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH0Fv73Ik0I
>>
File: american who7.jpg (2MB, 1400x1915px) Image search: [Google]
american who7.jpg
2MB, 1400x1915px
>If you are generic to my ideas you have value in my heart

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79182024
He'll help them craft a really exciting plogicol.
>>
>>79182024
He meant that john was a total drunk he did nothing in life he was a waste of life that's what his mother always said she abused him but he said that what made him what he is a crack head living on the side of the street he banged prostitution on the street almost every night no one knows how he afforded it. he had a child named Kevin he accidentally drowned at a pool when john wasn't paying attention he was only 6 john left his girl and died a consomme man until he was hit by a bus then good bye john.
>>
>>79182024
>What did he mean by this?
Probably he mistook "generic" for "generous", because he's trying to write at a fourth-grade reading level even though he failed out of first grade. So if you're nice to him, he likes you.

But maybe that reading is too generic…
>>
File: anim.gif (719KB, 680x880px) Image search: [Google]
anim.gif
719KB, 680x880px
>>79182024
reminder that his 3D and animation experience is limited to modelling a house interior and animating the layers of a logo flying onto the screen
>>
File: tophat.jpg (45KB, 416x435px) Image search: [Google]
tophat.jpg
45KB, 416x435px
BILL WE NEED TO FIND THE PUZZLE PIECES
>>
>>79180179
>It makes sense as a marketing thing I guess, but its still silly.
What, you don't think Key to Time is the best Four season ever, and Trial is the best season of all classic Who?

It is weird that RTD did get why continuity and canon don't work the same way for Who, but didn't get why the exact same reasoning means arcs don't work the same way for Who either.

Or maybe he did get it. None of his arcs are really arcs, and maybe he knew that, and was just trying to convince idiot TV execs and idiot critics that he was doing arcs like a proper modern fantasy is supposed to.

If so, sadly, he also convinced Moffat, who worked way harder than he should have to find ways to make arcs actually work on Doctor Who when it was never necessary to do so.
>>
>>79182591
Hopefully Chibnall drops arcs, but at this point I'm worried that it's become so ingrained in Doctor Who that nobody will remove it. Like Christmas specials.
>>
>>79180179
>Would be really interesting to see the others' pitches
Well, Scream of the Shalka is basically the backdoor pilot for a revised version of Cornell's original pitch.

He also promised he could get Cartmel, Platt, Aaronovitch, and probably Ian Briggs to come back, but I'm guessing the BBC wasn't too excited about that. "Oh, you've got the same writers who got the show canceled last time? Yeah, here's your check."

No idea about Gatiss was pushing, only that RTD says Gatiss had similar ideas to him at the same time and he's lucky he got the meeting first. (Which is probably him being kind to Gatiss.)
>>
File: RODCover.jpg (417KB, 1065x1500px) Image search: [Google]
RODCover.jpg
417KB, 1065x1500px
There is literally nothing wrong with this episode
10/10
>>
>>79182720
I wonder how gatiss feels, losing showrunnership to RTD and then being a regular writer for 10+ years with your best friend in charge, only for someone else to get the job once he steps down. I bet he feels robbed of his dream
>>
>>79182828
Well he shouldn't have been such a shit writer then.
>>
File: the next showrunner.jpg (2MB, 1405x1757px) Image search: [Google]
the next showrunner.jpg
2MB, 1405x1757px
>>79182430
But you can't deny his ideas are GOAT
>>
>>79180059
>>79180224
I asked for a concise explanation why Sleep No More is generally disliked and I got six different answers in just two responses. That's not exactly helpful.
>>
>>79182712
>Hopefully Chibnall drops arcs
I was thinking he'd probably go back to the RTD thing, where the arc is just people saying some word that doesn't really affect the first 10/11 episodes even after you've seen the finale.

But then I remembered Torchwood S2. John, Gray, the Time Agency, and the maybe-Dalek-maybe-not-even-though-we-stole-it-from-Benny Wars…
>>
>>79182828
>I wonder how gatiss feels
What about the fact that Sherlock is run by Gatiss & Moffatt, with his name first and everything, but everyone still calls it "Sherlock, the other show by Doctor Who's Steven Moffat" without even mentioning him?
>>
File: autism.png (736KB, 680x641px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
736KB, 680x641px
>>79182847
>magic puzzle pieces
>>
>>79182857
>I was thinking he'd probably go back to the RTD thing, where the arc is just people saying some word that doesn't really affect the first 10/11 episodes even after you've seen the finale.
Hopefully. Most of RTD's were good this way, the one with Rose's face randomly popping up in episodes was bad though. But not quite as bad as slow dramatic zooms towards random cracks in walls, or bringing the entire plot to a standstill to show Missy for a minute.

The best season arcs, if they have to exist at all, are ones where the casual viewers don't notice but the fans do. So it's a win-win where most people don't have unrelated elements cluttering up episodes, but the nerds still get to discus online after each episode about what they think the arc is about.
>>
>>79182751
>There is literally nothing wrong with this episode
1. Leela's in her second-best outfit, not her best.
2. Boucher should have become Holmes' anointed successor because of this story, but didn't because of Tom Baker throwing a hissy fit.

That's about the worst things I can think of. And #2 turned out to be good for Blake's even if not for Who.
>>
>>79182847
>Spider Cyberman with eight arms

But hold on that sounds cool as hell
>>
S8 had the best arc
Not the missy stuff, but the ongoing character development of 12 and clara that culminated in the finale with them both lying to each other because they thought it would keep them happy
>>
>>79183174
What character development? I'm almost finished on my rewatch of S8 and 12 seems to be a jerk throughout the entire thing, much moreso than I remember him being. It's like they made the Colin Baker mistake again except forgot to even make him nicer.
>>
>>79183238
12 and clara becoming progressively more alike
>>
>>79183174
>Not the missy stuff, but the ongoing character development of 12 and clara
Yeah, character arcs are a different thing from the X-Files/B5 sense kind of plot arc, and there's no reason they can't work in Who.

Although somehow, they usually screw up the endings. Leela getting dumped on Andred like Reverse Susan, Romana staying in E-Space, Ace getting the show canceled, Rose coming back and getting Meta-Ten…

At least Big Finish sometimes gets it right, like with Evelyn.
>>
>>79182849
The concise answer is there's a lot of bullshit.
>>
>>79183135
>But hold on that sounds cool as hell
That sounds JNT as hell.

I'm looking forward more to some of his other ideas. Master Twin Powers Activate! Form of a cheetah! Shape of a jizz snake!

And Dalek Transformers can definitely kick Gobot ass.
>>
>>79182849
Are you complaining that you got too many reasons for why an episode is shit?
>>
>>79182847
>Ice Warrior Queens wanting to crash mars into the earth.
Ice Warriors Queens sounds interesting. Is Mars divided into a bunch of separate states? If so, are they matriarchal royalties, or are we talking about the Ice Warrior Kings' wives getting together to cause trouble? Or is he just talking about gay Ice Warriors (which Gary Russell already made canon)?

And why do they want to crash Mars into Earth? Are they just sick of their planet being a whole planet instead of a bunch of rubble?
>>
>>79182751
Did anyone see the stage play adaptation of Robots of Death they did a few years ago at Fringe, with Avon (well, Iago) in place of Four? I'm not sure if it sounds really good or really bad.
>>
>>79183506
>>79183459
There's a saying (I wish I could remember how it goes) about how if people give loads of different reasons for something being the case, rather than just one big reason, then it's probably not the case at all.
>>
>>79184252
Sounds deep but I don't think it applies here. Lots of things can contribute to an episode being bad.
>>
>>79184252
>There's a saying (I wish I could remember how it goes)
There's also a family of sayings about there being 1000 ways to fail but only 1 way to succeed.

There are tons of ways an episode has to get right to work. Screw up any one of them, and it fails. Screw up six of them, and it fails harder.
>>
>>79184252
Sounds like brainlet reasoning. Sometimes things are the case for a multitude of reasons. In fact, they usually are.
>>
File: nobully.png (64KB, 1000x1182px) Image search: [Google]
nobully.png
64KB, 1000x1182px
>>79184628
>Sounds like brainlet reasoning
>>
File: whogen2.jpg (48KB, 536x145px) Image search: [Google]
whogen2.jpg
48KB, 536x145px
We're dead lads.
>>
File: d14-w424.jpg (76KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
d14-w424.jpg
76KB, 500x334px
>>79185755
Nah, just sleeping.
>>
>>79185755
What was the context?
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2033983624/american-version-of-a-doctor-who-pilot-episode

Who the fuck has pledged to him?
>>
>>79185836
Clearly someone who is generic to his ideas
>>
>>79185836
Presumably a Hispanic, a Caucasian, a Teen Female, a Female, a Younger Generation, and a Hispanic & Caucasian.

He knows his market.
>>
File: my sides.png (348KB, 1379x1329px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.png
348KB, 1379x1329px
>>79185873
should we feel sorry for him? or is he prick?
>>
>>79185830
The only context you need is that it's /who/
>>
File: eleveninch.png (3MB, 1370x1830px) Image search: [Google]
eleveninch.png
3MB, 1370x1830px
>>79185830
probably about matt's nudes
>>
>>79185938
I mean I don't think he's a douche. He's honestly just kinda sad desu.
>>
File: usa doc.jpg (16KB, 176x325px) Image search: [Google]
usa doc.jpg
16KB, 176x325px
Introducing the first USAian Doctor - Julio Pumarejo Jr.
>>
read backwards
>>
This is a 26 year old who seems as clueless about life as a child
Not sure how to feel about him desu
>>
>>79185830
As I recall, Danny Pink Husbando Anon claimed he had photos of Danny's dick and someone replied to him but he revealed he was just kidding
>>
>>79185938
His last project made $0.00 out of a goal of $150,000. And it was such a good project. If you missed an NFL game, you could wait a week and see him tell you who won on YouTube. With a lot of 3D models he has around put together. All he needs if $150K to buy a top-of-the-line 3D camera and computer graphics workstation, everything else is all him. Why did no one support him? It's no matter. "I don't give up. Never have, never will. Because the one man down can lift up a whole team."

I do feel bad for Art Institute, who are now publicly exposed as having given this guy a BS in Media Arts.
>>
>>79186155
>BS
apt.
>>
>>79186155
Good god, whats his endgame?
>>
File: 20170106_123433.jpg (17KB, 140x158px) Image search: [Google]
20170106_123433.jpg
17KB, 140x158px
>>79185836
>200,000 dollars
>seriously thinking anyone would give some random fuck a near quarter million dollars for a shady as shit fan project that's a lawsuit in the making with literally no proof of concept besides a bunch of hastily thrown together slides containing text that showcase a frankly alarmingly weak grasp of the English language

Holy fuck. Is this /who/'s version of Paul Latza?
>>
His """animation""" portfolio consists of a bunch of things like pic related, just logos where each layer of color obnoxiously flies into view. there's also a video of a 3D house interior that I'll assume he modelled

What the fuck do they teach at that university for this to be what a graduate shows off? I'd expect this from a first year student at most
>>
File: Shaking my DAMN head.jpg (682KB, 1118x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Shaking my DAMN head.jpg
682KB, 1118x1436px
>>79186047
>>I am thinking on a different level then you on everything
>tfw to intelligent to deal with plebs
>>
>>79186256
Latza is actually a competent editor and was able to land a job at disney after /tv/ pranked him. He still posts bad attempts at trying to get views on youtube but at least he's not trying to make that his career

This guy is more like chris chan, painfully unaware of his own limits
>>
>>79186235
>Good god, whats his endgame?
1. Get people on the internet to buy him a really expensive camera and a hardware rendering server.
2. Make the coolest thing ever with NFL teams and Cyberspidermen.
3. Laugh at the fools at the Academy. They said he'd never amount to anything, but he'll show them all! He'll show them!
>>
>>79186312
>What the fuck do they teach at that university for this to be what a graduate shows off? I'd expect this from a first year student at most
You know, AI has a page of alumni stories where successful alumni can send in their tales of how what they learned at AI helped them get a job at Pixar or become a wedding photographer or whatever.

I think this guy needs an entry.
>>
File: Hmmmm.png (149KB, 416x454px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmmm.png
149KB, 416x454px
>>79186097
>I really love the Vincent Van Gogh episode

Guy's got great taste desu
>>
>>79186443
Only people that the depression plot hit too close to home like that episode tbqh
>>
https://twitter.com/RarityThatisMe/status/823080509190369281
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: scrone.jpg (197KB, 1421x1193px) Image search: [Google]
scrone.jpg
197KB, 1421x1193px
>that 10k award

What a fucking steal. Better hurry up fuckers, only 3 slots available
>>
>>79186497
What's with him and puzzles anyway?
>>
>>79186312
Did he design these logos or just animate the layers?
>>
>>79186545
It's his great idea for his doctor's arc
puzzles are mysterious just like question marks
>>
http://julpuma512.wixsite.com/raritythatisme

Check out the PDF for lot of samples. I especially love the ad where he's photoshopped the can into his hand because he couldn't afford a real Fanta Grape.

Also, when it gives you his pants size, with an arrow pointing to his pants, in case you were confused.
>>
File: C2G-foEWIAAejkj.jpg (288KB, 1200x927px) Image search: [Google]
C2G-foEWIAAejkj.jpg
288KB, 1200x927px
Is this the GOAT costume variant? Big fan of the no-sleeves for 13
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIFstdtZ7cY
bit surprised this didn't get funded desu
>>
File: 1484758992038.png (163KB, 358x356px) Image search: [Google]
1484758992038.png
163KB, 358x356px
so has /who/ found their new bully target? is this what threads are going to be like for the next few weeks
>>
https://www.artinstitutes.edu/philadelphia/academics/animation-effects/media-arts-animation-degree-program
This is his degree
american tertiary education looks shit desu
>>
>>79186709
Pay attention to the fact that we're literally just observing him
We're like time lords. Only observe, never interfere
>>
>>79186466
yeah, its shit
>>
>>79186712
>american tertiary education looks shit desu
Well, mostly it is, but AI is special. It's a franchise with colleges across the country, mostly for people who can't get into a real art school but still want to go into debt like someone who did.
>>
>>79186782
I'm looking at reviews of the place now
>Because the Art Institute schools are to the arts what McDonald's is to the culinary world.

Does that about sum it up?
>>
>>79186748
/who/ just observed sammy and claudia too, still doesn't make it any less mean-spirited/boring
>>
>>79186709
How are we bullying him, all his shit's out there to see, it's not like we doxed him or anything, and I doubt anyone is going to personally contact him and say hurtful things to his face
>>
>>79186754
>people who have real experience with depression relate to this episode
>yeah it's shit lmao
?
>>
>>79186809
Your opinions are subjective and you have no ability to force it on others.
You're welcome to not partake in the discussion if you personally find it boring.
>>
>>79186807
Well, not quite like McDonald's, because every McDonalds is supposed to be identical in quality, even if that quality is on the low range of acceptable, while AI doesn't even go for that. Some programs at some franchises are actually marginally useful, because at least the teachers are people working in the field and they'll share contacts with the more promising students. But take the same course at a different campus, and your teacher will be a guy who got an AI degree 8 years ago and hasn't had a real job.
>>
File: C13GeigXEAEryBd.jpg (154KB, 916x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C13GeigXEAEryBd.jpg
154KB, 916x1200px
>>79186809
>boring

If you don't find this image even slightly humorous then you are the most boring boy scout on the planet
>>
>>79186709
Sometimes /who/'s niceness goes too far. There's nothing wrong with laughing at retards on the internet, it's a time-honored tradition.
>>
>>79186947
It's fucking cruel. I always figured /who/ was a bit of a safe haven away from the general nastiness of 4chan but I guess I was wrong, hate it when bullies come into a place and ruin it with their toxic """"humor""""
>>
>>79187012
If you really want to defend this guy, how about getting angry at AI Philly for taking $78K of his money and tricking him into thinking it's going to make him a world-famous 3D designer/model/actor/producer? Surely that hurt him a lot more than at a few people laughing about him somewhere he'll never see.
>>
File: sammi carter.jpg (29KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
sammi carter.jpg
29KB, 780x439px
anyone familiar with this
>>
>>79187012
Nothing that has been done in this thread constitutes bullying. If you believe 4chan is inherently nasty you're better off staying on your tumblr rather than starting fights here
>>
>>79187061
>plogicol

>>
>>79186925
>Some programs at some franchises are actually marginally useful
In my experience, a surprising percentage of the music recording engineers in LA under 30 came out of AI SF or AI LA, and a couple from NYC, but nobody from any other branch.
>>
>>79187061
>>
>>79187122
I used to un-ironically watch him around the 50th time. I watched all of his dr who vids around that time, i just wanted the missing eps that much
>>
>>79187061
why does his intro change in every video?
>>
any filming pictures of the ice warriors?
>>
>>79186912
>Your opinions are subjective and you have no ability to force it on others.
>You're welcome to not partake in the discussion if you personally find it boring.
I can't imagine typing this out with sincerity about this subject. You're weird
>>
>>79187476
>You're weird
And you're not. Get out.
>>
File: neonintro.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neonintro.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>79188111
>Whoever does Vastra
Jenny Flint is the one who does Vastra. Have the two of them not mentioned it often enough?
>>
While we're doing intros, does anyone know where to find a copy of the VNA-darked-up season-26 theme that Big Finish uses for their recent NA adaptations?

Or did Mowat not do a full version of it?
>>
>>79188159
Good one
>>
File: penguins.jpg (27KB, 960x526px) Image search: [Google]
penguins.jpg
27KB, 960x526px
Frobisher in NuWho when?
>>
>>79187588
Get stuffed.
>>
>>79188986
>Frobisher in NuWho when?
No, he needs his own spinoff.

I think I could pitch it to BBC: Imagine a 1930s LA detective, but in modern London. Also, he's an alien shapeshifter who spends most of his time as a penguin. And, for some reason, there's a bunch of uni students who have sex and gay sex and angst about sex and being gay in between the CGI bits, so it's just like between Class and Torchwood. Really, don't worry about the penguin guy, forget I even mentioned him.

After they greenlight it and it goes on the air with 8 hours of solid Frobisher and only 2 minutes of the uni kids in the first episode but the fans love it, they'll get over the fact that I lied to them.
>>
File: mark gat.jpg (63KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mark gat.jpg
63KB, 480x360px
Will he fuck it up?
>>
>>79189396
>Will he fuck it up?

>Will he fuck it?
Fixed it for you.
>>
File: back story.jpg (92KB, 966x717px) Image search: [Google]
back story.jpg
92KB, 966x717px
What was his back story? What happens after? Why do we get no Big Finish featuring him? I need to know more of him and his life. It's killing me.
>>
File: den.jpg (122KB, 918x480px) Image search: [Google]
den.jpg
122KB, 918x480px
people are still in denial
will there be question by 3rd year of a new Doctor if it's indeed the Doctor if they'll have tits?
>>
>>79189749
No, because we'll see the Doctor regenerate and she won't suddenly start calling herself "Nursey".
>>
>>79189749
Is it possible Yana is a future incarnation of the Doctor?

We haven't seen any solid evidence he is the Master, no TARDIS, no real technology to distinguish him from anyone else, apart from a rocket (which could easily have been built by a 20th century human, much less one from the far future), but then again not and no real evil intent toward the Doctor.

Oh, wait, no, Yana didn't have tits, so he must be the Master. But I'll bet Missy is really the Rani. And when we saw the General regenerate across genders, and heard about the Corsair doing it, that wasn't real, it was all part of her plan. I mean, it's one thing for Romana to turn into a blue-skinned cyborg alien, but changing sexes, that's obviously not possible.
>>
>>79189599
His backstory is he lives in the mountains and likes to rape people.
>>
I just realized what the new Dirk Gently is.

At first, I thought it was a good show, but not at all Dirk Gently. But it is, it's just come to us from a different universe. Where it's season 25 of a long-running show.

They never had Doctor Who, so it was Dirk Gently—which was DNA's big break after spending most of the 80s trying to make something out of his connection to the Pythons—that invented the concept of regeneration, because it was too popular to cancel when the original Dirk, Richard E. Grant, wanted to leave. The show's been going down in ratings ever since the Fourth Dirk, Paul McGann, left. Under Sixth Dirk Stephen Mangan, the show was almost canceled, and Seventh Dirk Samuel Bartlett, who at first seemed like a panto comedy version of the character, looked like the end.

But that's all part of the Landis Masterplan. Seventh Dirk is gradually revealed to be darker and more mysterious, and a whole lot of Deep Lore gets added to Dirk's background, and that of his people. Todd has a completely different relationship than previous companions companion. And the plots go in very different directions.

So far, it's enough to get the show another season, but will it return to its late 90s heyday?
>>
>>79190288
Was his intention to rape or just to smooch?
>>
>>79190299
I've only seen the first episode so far but I'm going to be thinking about this for the rest of the series.
>>
>>79190973
>Was his intention to rape or just to smooch?
If I remember right, he tried to get Ian killed by wolves so he could be alone with Barbara.

Which, to me, says smooch.
>>
>>79191117
Deborah Watling's teats are swell
>>
>>79191139
>Deborah Watling's teats are swell
Wait, is that picture someone from a Victoria episode, and not the crazy trapper guy from Keys of Marinus?

Or does Deborah Watling's chest just randomly pop into your head while discussing unrelated things? (If so, I understand.)
>>
I really want to watch 70's/80's Who.

Any good recommendations of where I can start with Three, Four or Five? I don't know much about the continuity of Old Who.
>>
>>79191172
Yes that is keys, but you're right about Debs chest popping into my mind
>>
>>79191185
There is no intentional "starting point" in the middle of classic who in the way that S1 and S5 of nuwho are starting points
>>
>>79191185
Inferno, I find myself watching once every year.
>>
>>79190299
good post, anon
>>
>>79191185
Does about four stories from each sound like a good starting point? Try this:

3: Spearhead from Space, Inferno, The Daemons, Frontier in Space
4: Genesis of the Daleks, The Deadly Assassin, Robots of Death, City of Death
5: Kinda, Earthshock, Enlightenment, The Caves of Androzani

That should cover a wide variety of ground plot-wise, and companion-wise.
>>
>>79191186
>Yes that is keys, but you're right about Debs chest popping into my mind
Speaking of Keys of Marinus, I love that TARDIS Data Core compares it to Infinite Quest. Also, Wendy Padbury looks amazing in a sparkly purple catsuit. What were we talking about?
>>
>>79191268
Enlightenment is a SHEEP story, but it's sort of the end of a story/character arc, might be a weird place to jump in.
>>
>>79191268
I just stick with the 60's/70's and 7th Doc. I find the early 80's visually unappealing and the stories are mainly shit.
>>
>>79191276
Is it true her tits fell out in an outtake of mind robber?
>>
>>79191279
>Enlightenment is a SHEEP story, but it's sort of the end of a story/character arc, might be a weird place to jump in.
I think a newbie could still follow it.

Plus, Turlough is kind of annoying until Enlightenment episode 2. Maybe if you started off seeing him good, he'd be a lot more tolerable in Mawdryn and Terminus when you inevitably come back and watch everything.
>>
>>79191299
>Is it true her tits fell out in an outtake of mind robber?
I thought that was in The Dominators?
>>
>>79191396
i heard the rumor long ago so i probably misheard
>>
>>79191286
>I just stick with the 60's/70's and 7th Doc. I find the early 80's visually unappealing and the stories are mainly shit.
You just have to skip over the shit ones. Five has a few good ones, and Six… um… well, some of them start off well? Maybe better off just going right to Big Finish for him…
>>
>>79191268
That actually sounds like a pretty good marathon of Classic Who, thanks anon!

I wish more anons could stream Classic Who for this kind of thing, but luckily I know where I can download them to watch them on my own.
>>
>>79191449
Is The Visitation good? I used to hire that from my library a lot when I was a kid and I remember I enjoyed it then.
>>
>>79191426
>i heard the rumor long ago so i probably misheard
I may be misremembering. But Dominators seems like the obvious one—look at how that dress is shaped, and how badly it's made (like that one scene where you see one of the staples holding the back together pop), and…

Anyway, everyone knows about Blood on Satan's Claw, right?
>>
>>79191484
Imagine if that outtake was discoucered cut on the floor somewhere
>Blood on Satan's Claw
I couldn't believe it when I found out about that a few years back
>>
>>79189749
>it doesn't look like the doctor's tardis shape wise

Wasn't it one of the door panels.
>>
>>79191268
Although it's annoying having to download each episode separately...fuck dropbox for not allowing me to download the whole folder at once.
>>
Badly photoshopped new!who promos strike again
Клapa oчeнь измeнилacь зa лeтo
>>
>>79191475
>Is The Visitation good?
I haven't watched it in a while, but looking it up to trigger my memory… Yeah, it was. Kind of light, not much happens until the end, but fun. Mace was a great character, Sawardian as fuck but actually worked instead of being annoying. And Adric must have been in it so little that I'd forgotten he was there, which is always nice for that era. And Tegan actually worked for that story.
>>
>>79191597
>it's annoying having to download each episode separately
You can always watch it on DailyMotion.

Or get that massive torrent with all of classic Who (except missing episodes that have been recovered/animated in the last few years) and disable everything except the ones you want to download.
>>
>>79191644
I hate waiting for videos to buffer online and I'm pretty sure torrenting with my ISP makes them threaten to turn it off. Anyway my upload speed is fucking disgustingly low and my download speed isn't a lot better. For example I'm downloading at around 900kb/s right now at best.

This is the easiest option, I just wish it was going a bit faster.
>>
>>79191624
All I remember from it is rats, sonic getting blown up a shooting star at the beginning? And yeah forgot adric was even in it
>>
>>79191670
>I'm pretty sure torrenting with my ISP makes them threaten to turn it off
Yeah, most ISPs suck. I'm happy to pay an extra $6/month or so for one that doesn't shape or monitor anything, but not everyone lives somewhere with a decent option like that.
>>
>>79191623
Is that real? And is that an Asian tranny?
>>
What was book mega link again?
>>
Bill, Pat and Jon are the best docs. Does anyone else agree cause I find myself often alone in this opinion.
>>
>>79191820
>Is that real?
Looks like it.

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/v/jago-litefoot-series-13-1584

I have no idea who that is. It's not Lisa Bowerman or Conrad Aisquith, and nobody else is credited as guest cast, at least on the prerelease page.

Meanwhile, does BF really have 13 seasons of Jago & Litefoot plus 2 side stories? I remember when I could look over all of their releases, and buy most of the ones I wanted. Nowadays, I'll bet even Nick Briggs doesn't even know everything they put out each month…
>>
Does anyone have working Mega links for Classic Who that has old serials zipped up? I hate having to download them episode by episode.
>>
>>79192018
>Bill, Pat and Jon are the best docs. Does anyone else agree cause I find myself often alone in this opinion.
There used to be a guy on RADW who always ranted about how the show should have ended with Pertwee unless they could have gotten… I can't remember who he wanted instead of Tom, but two decades later, he still hadn't accepted the show's wrong choice for Four.
>>
How long have these /who/ threads been going for? Fairly new here
>>
Whenever I mention Doctor Who, somebody comes up to me and says that they hate Doctor Who, I ask them why, and then they say "it's fake and gay". This person probably only watched the early classic series or seasons 1-3. Doctor Who is not a stupid TV show that is watchable on Disney Channel. It's so dark and suspenseful it wouldn't even be fit for ANY kid's channel these days. And if you're some person that enjoys movies with a story that isn't nearly as good as Doctor Who and extremely good special effects, then maybe you should watch Star Wars. Not all sci fi tv shows/movies have to have good special effects to be awesome. Doctor Who can have extremely good writing sometimes, some of the best writing in science fiction I can even say for myself. Since the Doctor Who universe is so huge, there's always something to get out of it. Doctor Who is one of the most successful and longest running TV shows of all time, so calling it "stupid" or "boring" is something that is really wrong. To ditch high-quality programming like it's an animated Nick TV show is wrong too. Doctor Who is the best sci fi you will ever get in the world. It's just that so many people hate it because they either watched a bad episode or watched a season that wasn't as good as, say, season 9. If you don't believe my opinion watch the episode Blink, and come back to me. See what i'm saying? A TV show can have good episodes and bad episodes. On Doctor Who, the good episodes outweigh the bad ones, so Doctor Who is a good show. If a person starts at the beginning they should give it some more time until the episode start getting good in terms of writing. I know that everybody has opinions, but Doctor Who is a really nice show that everybody should try watching. You shouldn't disrespect someone's opinion on an awesome TV show that they like so much. If you hate Doctor Who, you are missing out on a lot of fun things to enjoy in the fandom itself.
>>
>>79184730
Fuck you and your zone
>>
File: tuggo.png (1MB, 1444x1140px) Image search: [Google]
tuggo.png
1MB, 1444x1140px
>>79192127
At least 4 years
>>
>>79192197
>brand new copypasta
impressive
doctor who is actually on disney XD though
>>
>>79192278
>the 50th was 4 years ago
shit
>>
>>79191887
https://mega.nz/#F!AU4DHDwb!OSayDSboo27IvIYZ0GCCuw
>>
>>79192494
Any chance theres one for classic who that gets passed around in secret but isn't widely known? Can't find anything anywhere else.
>>
File: puzzlemaker.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
puzzlemaker.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>79182462
Introducing
JULIO PUMAREJO JR.
as
THE CELESTIAL PUZZLEMAKER
>>
>>79192372
Was a great year for me
>>
File: anna-starshenbaum-1.jpg (25KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
anna-starshenbaum-1.jpg
25KB, 402x604px
>>79179445
C-can I be the next companion, anon? Can I pass the casting...?
>>
>>79192494
thanks
>>
File: MY KIDNEYS.jpg (82KB, 457x362px) Image search: [Google]
MY KIDNEYS.jpg
82KB, 457x362px
>>79192539
>magic puzzle pieces that he has to find to get the Tardis to work properly
>>
File: the wall of lies.jpg (325KB, 803x600px) Image search: [Google]
the wall of lies.jpg
325KB, 803x600px
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s77ROWlTSqg

Nearly 13 years ago lads
>>
>>79192735
>tfw this administration is literally 1984
>>
>>79189396
>A sort of Bank Holiday Monday feel, the kind of Jules Verne, Edgar Rice Burroughs story of derring-do, which I've always loved.

EX-PLAIN
>>
>>79193019
>they rolled in a red phone box
why? Did the storyboard have one of those drawn at a specific position and they wanted to emulated it?

I remember something similar in the filming shots of Dark Water/Death in Heaven, people theorized that missy's tardis would be a red phone box because there were two props of them right next to each other in some photos
>>
File: doctor who imdb graph.png (21KB, 1885x566px) Image search: [Google]
doctor who imdb graph.png
21KB, 1885x566px
Daily reminder that Series 9 is GOAT
>>
>>79193325
Is Sleep No More really that bad?
>>
>>79191519
Please elaborate
>>
File: 10.png (116KB, 211x269px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
116KB, 211x269px
>>79191623
holy fucking kek that's incredible
>>
>>79193391
haven't you watched it?
>>
>>79193423
I skipped it when the series was airing because I'd heard it was naff but I didn't think it was Fear Her tier
>>
>>79193453
Tbh its not Fear Her tier. It's bad but it looks worse since the rest of S9 was so kino.
>>
>>79193491
this desu
It's a bit like KTM in that it's based around science fantasy that contradicts real life science rather than exploring the unknown, which is a notable part of why people dislike it
but it's also not a particularly good story on top of the illogical shit that is too great to suspend disbelief for
>>
>>79193397
Sexy time
>>
>>79193220
Huh
>>
Why is mark fatties so useless?
>>
i saw someone online say sleep no more was the only good episode of s9
they weren't trolling
wtf is wrong with people
>>
>>79193688
Autism is a hell of a drug
>>
File: chibbers.png (48KB, 627x228px) Image search: [Google]
chibbers.png
48KB, 627x228px
>the eleventh doctor's first tardis had fucking taps for controls
>>
>>79193688
At least Gatiss tried. Tregenna on the other hand...
>>
>GL:I know Missy is in other episodes than 6 and the finale.

>How do you know?

>GL:I was speculating because of that new video.

Girly Letters confirmed for being a fraud.
>>
>>79195008
>At least Gatiss tried
Tried to make a shit episode?
>>
>>79195426
No, it was a new concept with an interesting premise. See past your memeing, you can do it.
>>
File: 1486061911515.jpg (446KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486061911515.jpg
446KB, 1280x720px
Post your face when Miss Quill is in the finale
>>
>>79195482
>found footage
>new concept
weak bait
>>
File: the_couldve_been_king.png (89KB, 476x128px) Image search: [Google]
the_couldve_been_king.png
89KB, 476x128px
>>79195642
>>
File: 46517665.png (204KB, 415x280px) Image search: [Google]
46517665.png
204KB, 415x280px
>>79191623
>series 13

Shit.
>>
>>79191623
>literally just taken a few promo pics from the new show and shoppped them
>>
>>79193645
Those are the exact words Gatiss used to tease his new Ice Warrior ep
>>
File: tumblr_mr6cmq5Hqn1sd9muso1_1280.png (696KB, 555x885px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mr6cmq5Hqn1sd9muso1_1280.png
696KB, 555x885px
>>79191623
Who wore it better?
>>
BRAVO BRIGGS
>>
File: 1450219729194.jpg (1MB, 1751x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1450219729194.jpg
1MB, 1751x1207px
anyone else read the 12 comics?
>>
File: bravo.jpg (492KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
492KB, 1417x1417px
>>
>>79196677
That's a pretty good Colin outfit
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 630x445px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 630x445px
Please welcome, the thirteenth doctor, a hero for a whole new generation... NICHOLAS BRIGGS!
>>
>>79196775
>every story is now about different types of particle
>>
>>79196558
What was in Twelve's browsing history in the Zygon Inversion?
>>
Whenever I feel sad about the world
>>
All I have to do
>>
Is suck my dick
>>
Is remember Davros just had his eyes shut all them years.

And I piss myself laughing.
>>
>>79197184
And think of Clala.
>>
The Snowmen is the best Christmas special. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>79197448
It's shit tier. A Christmas Carol, Christmas Invasion, The Runaway Bride, Voyage and Doctor Mysterio are all superior.
>>
File: 1444579860162.png (66KB, 277x262px) Image search: [Google]
1444579860162.png
66KB, 277x262px
>>79197476
>Christmas Invasion, The Runaway Bride, Voyage
>superior
>>
>it's a 9th/10th Doctor episode clip uploaded by BBC's Doctor Who channel
>all the comments are "Wish Russel would return... :'(" "When Dr Who was FUN and not rubbish!" "I cried when Tennant left, the show was never the same"
>>
>>79197448
Great Intelligence was terrible in this.
So are Paternoster.
The plot is pretty uninestering on itself.
It's not fun at all.
>>
>>79197546
You understand nothing.
You also hate fun, probably.
>>
>>79197546
I bet you think TDTWATW is good.
>>
>>79197815
Is this bait? That was a great episode. Story wasn't anything special but it was super fun.
>>
>>79196993
/who/
>>
>>79198003
lol
>>
>>79197476
Only one of those is actually better, guess which one.
>>
>>79198456
Carol.
>>
>>79198456
all of them?
>>
>>79197476
this
>>
File: Idiot's Lantern.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Idiot's Lantern.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>79198679
>>79197476
>talking to yourself
>>
How would you feel about a finale where, the Master finds out that Omega is somehow back and is super pissed. The Master manages to find and unite with the Monk and the Rani in order to briefly put aside their differences to help the Doctor as it would be in all their best interests due to Omega. It would be an orgasmic wank fest of 4 based Time Lords fighting against an almost god like Time Lord. Imagine the insults and banter between the four old friends.
>>
I want to see 12 cry line 11 in Name when he learns he has to go to Trenzalore.
>>
>>79199053
you made my inner gary russell have a hard on. i think a series when in every episode he recruits another member of The Deca for an unknown purpose which is revealed in the finale wouldnt be as fan wanky, also graeme garden for the monk
>>
So Anthony Ainley was gay, right?
>>
>>79179445
Doctor who is fucking garbage. It can tell any story in all of time and space and it always ends up a shitty looking celebration of mediocrity. A predictable, safe formulaic children's show where the Le wacky man saves the day with some 'witty' banter and a 'clever' scheme. The Doctor never goes anywhere in his development, just going from dark to light or dark to light depending on the incarnation. It has no love for science or history, it just boils everything down for lowest common denominator. It's a waste of time and effort, why don't you losers mature and watch some grown up television for a change. You shouldn't watch doctor who unless it's with your own children but I really don't want you plebs reproducing.
>>
File: reeee.png (238KB, 633x850px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.png
238KB, 633x850px
>>79199646
LEAVE
>>
I need a girlfriend/boyfriend/human pet.
>>
>>79199646
he's right you know
>>
>>79199831
ASL?
>>
>>79199831
You want a Belle?
>>
>>79199938
Unknown/Female/Skaro.
>>
>>79200092
Damn, you sound hot.
>>
>>79200108
That's what they kept saying at 3W.
>>
>>79200000
nice digits
>>
>>79199646
And yet you still watch it
>>
>>79199646

Yeh I thought it was good but it is not long ago I am not bothered with it any good day and it is not too bad at the time of year to have the app for the time it was a great app though so it would have to have been better if you would like it too many times to do it is very nice
>>
>>79199646
I would URGE you to watch any story written by the writer 'Gareth Roberts' - he has written some of the best in the show's history.
>>
>>79199646
t. Star Trek fan butthurt that his show hasn't been good since the '90s
>>
>>79199646
Literally none of this applies to the Hartnell era and that's why it's GOAT. Although Capaldi has also had a relatively experimental run.
>>
>>79199646
*BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
>>
>>79199646
Oh boy here we FUCKing go. You think this is a bad show? You think you're better than us because you don't watch Dr. Who? Well guess what? FUCK YOU. I'd like to see you write better. I'd like to see you take a seat in Moffat's chair and try to spin all these fucking plates. Do you have any idea how hard it is to spin plates? FUCK. "oh it' for children, it's for children" You know what else is for children? Lollipops. Do you think lollipops are bad? Do you think you're better than us because you don't suck on lollipops? Seriously fuck off. I'd like to see you try to make a lollipop. Would you even know where to start? It's NOT easy. I'd like to pull you by your fucking ear and take you on a guided tour of a lollipop factory then you might learn some goddamn PERSPECTIVE. Look, we KNOW the show isn't great. We KNOW it's not reaching it's full potential but we're having fun. Is that so bad? Having some fun? Spinning some plates and licking some lollipops? No, I don't think it is. I really don't think it is. And if you do. If you do think it is bad, then why don't you just be quiet? Nobody is asking you to watch it or spin it or suck it or whatever. Just relax and enjoy what you enjoy and let us enjoy what we hate. Oh and don't come barging back in here when Chris Chibnall takes over begging us to let you back and forgive you. We'll remember. We'll remember you didn't have any FAITH or HOPE and that you were mean to us and didnt let us have our fun, took away our fucking lollipops and we we wont EVER forget THAT.

You're just a kid. That's what you are. You need to grow up.
>>
File: Amy Pond BLACKED.png (727KB, 1144x702px) Image search: [Google]
Amy Pond BLACKED.png
727KB, 1144x702px
>>79199646
>>
>>79202087
What is the origin of this pasta?
>>
File: 1457475285318.png (216KB, 336x355px) Image search: [Google]
1457475285318.png
216KB, 336x355px
>>79182712
Chibnall will destroy us
>>
Where does an old man go to die but with his children?
>>
SKARO

YOU BROUGHT ME TO SKARO
>>
>>79202543
A hospice?
>>
File: 1484162657646.png (318KB, 509x439px) Image search: [Google]
1484162657646.png
318KB, 509x439px
>>79202579
>>79202543
>ywn get killed by your own old shit
>>
Tom Jones will play the man behind Gus from MOTOE in the finale. He's been tying to trap the Doctor for years and years. Screencap this.
>>
File: tapatalk_1486417647352.jpg (108KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
tapatalk_1486417647352.jpg
108KB, 1024x683px
>>
>>79202758
>Whithouse won't write for Chibnall
>Harness won't write for Chibnall
>Mathieson won't write for Chibnall
>Dollard won't write for Chibnall
>Moffat won't write for Chibnall
>Gareth won't write for Chibnall

Why live?
>>
>>79202855
>Harness won't write for Chibnall
Thank fuck.
>Dollard won't write for Chibnall
Thank fuck.
>>
>>79202855
Memes aside, why was Gareth tossed out for S9 and S10? His political views?
>>
>>79202901
It's been heavily implied by spoilerhounds he had a fall out with Peter.
>>
>>79202894
Face the Raven is shit tier tumblr shit

>>79202926
Capaldi? Or is this another meme?
>>
>>79202901
No one knows...It's a mystery.

But there was a post on GB about it which revealed all. I don't have the screenshot, but apparently he pissed off Capaldi
>>
>>79202758
he looks like a fucking oreo, outrageous monster design
>>
>>79202855
In b4 he brings back Stephen Greenhorn.
>>
>>79202950
Damn, I want to see that now if it's not a meme
>>
>>79202894
>Dollard
She wrote the best non-moff episode of S9, fuck offerino
>>
>>79202936
It's not a meme and yes Capaldi. Based Peter ERASED Gareth.
>>
>>79202974
It's real. I'm sure someone will post it if we ask loud enough...

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE GALLIFREY BASE SCREENSHOT ABOUT GARETH GETTING ERASED BY CAPALDI???!!!
>>
S10 episode names when?
>>
>>79202951
Good.
>>
>>79202988
Kek, can you remember anything else about it? How did Gareth even find himself in a situation where he might have the opportunity to even piss Capaldi off?

Whilst we're discussing Gareth, why are most of his scripts are co-written? Is he incapable of stringing together a cohesive sentence?
>>
>>79202979
>face the raven
>good
>>
File: 1485039677218.png (283KB, 470x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485039677218.png
283KB, 470x640px
>>79202950
Probably tried to bum him
>>
>>79203035
HE COULDNT BE CONTROLLED BY THE SHOWRUINERS GARETH DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>79203035
I recall something being mentioned about Gareth saying Doctor Who fans should kill themselves
>>
>>79203041
we already have 4
>>
File: gareth erasure.jpg (345KB, 903x1281px) Image search: [Google]
gareth erasure.jpg
345KB, 903x1281px
>>79202992
>>
>>79203178
shit i meant>>79203009
>>
>>79203184
BASED Gareth
>>
>>79203184
BASED Peter
>>
>>79203278
Found an old thread on GB and they're speculating that he wasn't brought back because of his... ahem... 'political views'
>>
File: 12sad.png (732KB, 633x850px) Image search: [Google]
12sad.png
732KB, 633x850px
>>79199729
>>
>>79203384
To be fair, his Twitter feed is basically a giant endorsement of Donald Trump and derisory comments about Islam.
>>
>>79203384
And he said that coming out as conservative was tougher than coming out as gay.
>>
>>79203426
Some guy told me no one cares about his Twitter account and the BBC doesn't know about it and even if they did they wouldn't ERASE him because they have "no political agenda". Kek.
>>
File: 1484681362304.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1484681362304.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>79203426
BASED Gareth
>>
>>79203420
HOLY SHIT MATHIESON'S NEW MONSTER LEAKED???
>>
>>79203426
I can see why he wouldn't be too keen on Islam considering he's gay.
>>
>>79203426
>his Twitter feed is basically a giant endorsement of Donald Trump
Not really. He's said the opposite.
>>
>>79203426
>a giant endorsement of Donald Trump and derisory comments about Islam.
kek
>>
>>79193325
>>79193391
>>79193491
>>79193598

Will the Capaldi era be remembered for poor episodes like Sleep no More and Kill the Moon?

Will all the good episodes be forgotten?

Will the GOAT episodes like Into the Dalek, Listen, Flatline, Mummy on Orient Expre

Fuck it gave up typing, he's had loads of great episodes.
>>
>>79203555
>GOAT episodes
>Listen
>>
>>79203600
>le contrarian meme
Here's your (You)
>>
>>79203555
Sounds like Peter Capaldi will be the Peter Davison of NuWho.
>>
>>79203662
>any opinion that conflicts with my own is contrarian

Listen was a divisive episode. It created such a dichotomy of opinion in the fanbase that it would be impossible for someone to have a 'contrarian' opinion about it
>>
File: technical-manual.jpg (154KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
technical-manual.jpg
154KB, 375x500px
Reminder that books
>>
>>79203693
More like Colin Baker
>>
>>79000000
>>
>>79203693
>>79203799
Neither of these had good episodes. He's more Sylv.
>>
>>79204149
>implying Capaldi's last series will be GOAT
>>
New new thread:
>>79204259
>>79204259
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.