[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain why Hollywood stars never experience any negative side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 31

Explain why Hollywood stars never experience any negative side effects from steroids.

Meanwhile the average gym goer would either drop dead or experience various health risks
>>
>>65110144

money.
>>
>>65110144
Because they keep chill and relax and athletes almost always take their body to the limit.
>>
>>65110144
They can afford the very best of everything.
>>
>>65110144
Becasue they're only in that shape for the short couple months of filming. Also athletes train to actually compete, these muscles are mostly for cosmetics. They get built up but not actually strained.
>>
>>65110144

They can afford a team of doctors to monitor their condition. They can afford weekly blood tests. They can afford the best drugs, the nice clean shit. No shady Russian/Chinese black market shit. Shooting takes place over a year at most. They get in shape for about 6 months and stop juicing. Regular people cycle until they die. They do exercises to minimize damage. They can afford chefs and nutritionists to make them the optimal foods.
>>
Because most of them only stay on them for 3 months and shrink back down when shooting ends.
>>
>>65110144
I have this on my cork board as keep me on track to the goal picture
>>
>>65110144
Hollywood has a lot of Anti-aging clinics. Basically doctors offices where they prescribe you steroids and HGH and monitor your intake and create programs to get you the best results. Insurance doesn't cover treatment from these facilities since they're considered non-essential cosmetic procedures, only the ultra rich can afford their services.
>>
Steroids aren't even that bad if you cycle properly and are advised by a doctor. When you have guys abusing them this is when you start having problems.
>>
>thinking hackman does steroids
he has been training for something like over 15 years now, his physique is totally acheivable in that timeframe
>>
>>65110144
Roiding properly is very different than sticking whatever your local guido has and hoping for the best.
>>
>>65110310
spot the guy with the tiniest dick in the room
>>
>>65110339
>>65110310
what recommendations?
>>65110352
doesn't have fuck all to do with your dick
>>
>>65110352
Um.. is it the tripfag?
>>
>>65110335
>this is what dyels actually believe
>>
>>65110144
Because you don't know anything about steroids. Everything you think you know is misinformation and exaggerations.
>>
>>65110335
That's it bro, #NattyPhysique
>>
Because believe it or not, steroids are not as bad as people make out.
Once they get that size it's a lot easier to maintain.
>>
>>65110373
I think the implication is that it's the man using steroids. Because it literally shrinks your penis.
>>
>>65110352

Fuck are you doing outside a vikings thread?
>>
>>65110352
This is exactly what someone would say when they have no idea what steroids even do. I don't even work out so why would I do steroids? Even if I did it doesn't have anything to do with your dick. Are you sure you're 18?
>>
>>65110352
>look at me ma, i'm afraid of a little cycle, i'll lift with the nattie boys!
fuck off
>>
>>65110405
No, it shrinks your balls because it outsources testosterone production, why would you ever believe it shrinks your penis?
>>
These guys are not on steroids for the most part. The studio hires trainers and nutritionists and these guys spend anywhere from 3-6 months working out like 4 hours a day 7 days a weeks and eating heavily restricted diets in order to look otherworldly for that one topless scene. Studios aren't going to risk the scandal, but they put the actors on a lot pf pressure, pay them extra, and include the regiments in their contracts.
>>
>>65110405
>Because it literally shrinks your penis
Please tell us the science behind this.
>>
>>65110386
>>65110399
>Hes a hollywood actor so he is 100% roiding
this is just as retarded as believing that everyone is natty

if hackman swoled up between roles, then its def a sign of roids, but he has been training for decades and has gotten slightly bigger everytime
>>
>>65110413
>>65110424
when it's possible to look like latsbrah without the use of steroids, I don't really see the point of doing them
plus, the health factors are there
and don't direct me to one of your fucking /fraud/ threads either, I don't care

>can't post pics from phone
fuck's sake

>>65110409
slowly dying
>>
>>65110455
This, Huge Jackedman is 100% el naturale folks
>>
>>65110448
You don't get as vascular as Jackman is in the right side of OP's pic naturally. Also, read some of the other replies in the thread. Steroids and HGH are not illegal, you can have them prescribed by a doctor legally. There's no scandal to worry about.
>>
>>65110465
>when it's possible to look like latsbrah without the use of steroids, I don't really see the point of doing them
Look man I love you and all, but you're looking at this the wrong way. Most guys won't ever look like Latsbrah. Many guys want to cut corners and save time. Your concern is realistic as most people on cycle end up fucking themselves up because they don't know how to use it. But if you use them responsibly you can achieve Schwarzenegger status without dying at 33 from a heart attack. I'm not saying do them, I'm saying be chill about it and let natural selection do its thing.
>>
>>65110335
those are roid fed pecs

a 30 year natty cant get them that big and yet he had nothing there when he was 35.
>>
>>65110501
>being retarded
>not knowing that he has perfect lighting, a pump and is dehydrated in that pic
>>
>>65110465
>>65110506
>implying Latsbrah is natty
>>
>>65110520
>calls other retarded
>thinks an actor in his early 40's can achieve those kind of results naturally

Jesus fuck, you are either incredibly stupid or a fairly good troll.
>>
>>65110465
List me the health factors for someone who is taking them properly? Doctors give roids to recovering patients who go through major surgery. It's a drug and should be treated as such.
>>
>>65110520
>achieving that vascularity at his age naturally at his height while still having a decent amount
of muscle

fuck off
>>
>>65110578
>who is taking them properly
I think his point (and I agree with this, see >>65110506) is that most people don't use them properly. You're an absolute retard if you think otherwise. Should've specified that to achieve Schwarzenegger mode you need to be one in a million.
>>
Because they don't blast nearly as hard as athletes and gym rats do. Maybe some very light cycles to lean out and look decent with a pump, then lighting and makeup takes care of the rest.
>>
>>65110578
Their shrunken balls finally give up and dont reactivate

they dont give patients nearly as much as a bodybuikder takes.
>>
>>65110144
Are you retarded? Arnold's had a shit load of heart problems, and most steroid users don't "drop dead". Used in moderation PED are safe.
>>
>>65110641
Arny had god tier genetics with an absolutely ridiculous work ethic. I don't think many people can get to look like him. It would take close to a decade to look even remotely close.
>>
>>65110144
I get a bit of a fucking hunch m80 that you haven't experienced much roid use outside of fiction
>>
because most of the look is really good make-up, lighting and camera angles...

It's really skilled artists who paint them
>>
>>65110674
>>
>>65110578
>actually thinking that it's the same amount of dosage for the same amount of time
>thinking taking steroids for sanitary reasons and for lifting is the same
is this what you need to tell yourself when your balls are dust so you can sleep at night?

christ you gear fags are autismal, I actually have to avoid your kind at the gym
>>
>>65110641
Hes had problems, he just doesnt tell people.

You can be sure he hasnt been able to get an erection without injecting his dick since he was in his 40s.
>>
File: 1425022321193.jpg (230KB, 699x542px) Image search: [Google]
1425022321193.jpg
230KB, 699x542px
>>65110352
>>
>>65110729
I can bet you one of my nuts that he's a manlet underachiever trying his best to get swole but failing. 90% of roidfags are manlets either way.
>>
>>65110690
had nothing to do with genetics. he worked hard and stayed on the roids for decades.
>>
>>65110729
If you actually read my fucking posts, you'd know I said I don't work out therefor I don't use steroids. You need to stop being so naive and form your own opinions. Not the ones the media is feeding you every day.
>>
File: Silva.jpg (76KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
Silva.jpg
76KB, 350x250px
>>65110729
Norr got no fucking chill whatsoever
>>
>>65110791
So why would you have such an adamant (and retarded) opinion on this if you have no cock in the fight?
>>
>>65110761
I hope this landwhale was charged extra because the tattoo artist had to touch them
>>
>>65110352
>spot the guy with the tiniest dick in the room
you mean the tripfag on an anonymous website
>>
>>65110729
I swear I totally avoid them too. Anytime they want to talk I just kinda laugh and turn away. Most of them look like fucking freakshow clowns. What are they going to tell me how hard something theyre doing is without me laughing?
>>
>>65110791
>doesn't lift
>has tinfoil tier opinions about roids
Dude, you're so wrong on so many levels. As in your existence is wrong.
>>
>>65110405
Then Hulk Hogan must have been bigger than a nigger before wrestling according to Gawker's sex tape.
>>
File: Baby.jpg (72KB, 550x394px) Image search: [Google]
Baby.jpg
72KB, 550x394px
>>65110879
You're late >>65110373
Wasn't funny the first time bro, give it a rest.

>>65110909
He's right about steroids on the media though.

Does anyone have any idea why they are so negatively portrayed instead of being more factual about it? It's almost like there's a campaign against them.
>>
>>65110909
all the shit tier irresponsible people in the gym are on roids. shows you how much of a joke being on roids is when you overhear them being in and out of jail and not being able to hold an easy job.
>>
>>65110144
>Explain why Hollywood stars never experience any negative side effects from steroids.
Because they can all be countered with money. Just like almost all bad things in life.
>>
File: 84.jpg (154KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
154KB, 1000x1333px
legs for days
>>
>>65110860
>>65110909
How does me lifting weights or not have anything to do with the use of steroids? Even if I did lift, I wouldn't use steroids because I don't feel it's worth it. Try actually reading about steroids instead of condemning them because it's what everyone tells you to do.
>>
>>65111092
Fuck me you're absolutely retarded.
>>
>>65111089
this has to be shooped
>>
>>65111838
It isn't, I think the picture is like 2-3 years old though.
>>
>>65110144
Hugh does not like a roider. No cannonball shoulders, no traps, small bicep and tricep, well, not small, but not roider big. Here looks like he is in really good shape with good lightning.
Im not white knighting him, just sayin. My gym bro looks better than him, and he is roid free.
>>
You don't drop dead from proper use of steroid unless you are either screwed from inside (intenstines, base hormones) or are retarded
>>
People who die from steroids ABUSE IT.

It's same thing as abusing with any drug. If you take too much, your body gets fucked up.
>>
>>65111950
>You don't drop dead
>But your balls will shrink, your sex drive will be out of loop, you'll look like Ronnie Coleman's feces and no one will like you
>>
>>65110144
The people who get aids from roids tend to look bigger than the actors.
>>
>>65111950
You lose your balls becuase you cant stay big without staying on them forever.
>>
>>65111987
That's not dead you fucking moron.

External test will shrink your testicles, but you can get medication for that during a cycle, sex drive dropping is individual, look like what?

>>65111998
There are different steroids, not just for muscle building :)
>>
>>65111781
Good work you sure showed him.
>>
>>65111838
>this has to be shooped

It's all for a role where you never see his legs. He'll drop that mass within 6 months. No point not skipping leg day.
>>
>>65111983
anything that raises your T level to 10 times that of a normal person and causes you balls to shut down is abuse.
>>
>>65111932
>Hugh does not like a roider. No cannonball shoulders, no traps, small bicep and tricep, well, not small, but not roider big. Here looks like he is in really good shape with good lightning.
>Im not white knighting him, just sayin. My gym bro looks better than him, and he is roid free.

Hugh Jack is also almost 50 years old.
>>
>>65112025
>Your life quality will shit on your life to the point where a boner is a mirage
>But SO WHAT, YOU'RE NOT DEAD

You're the reason people look down on us lifters.
>>
>>65111932
It's more about the fact that their muscles and weight change drastically between a short amount of time.

Yes, you can look like that as natty with good lighting, but not in a year or two.

It's pretty obvious that male actors use cycles to get muscle fast
>>
>>65110777
This.

This 5'5" guy from high school started out taking growth hormones, he was trying to be taller, it didn't work and he just went on to be a full on insane roider. It is always a compensation thing.

I pity these people, being 5'5 is like being stuck as a 12 year old for life, in all honesty it would be kinder to just kill them.

Also the guy wasn't strong, he just looked bulky as fuck,but was weaker than some pasty 6' skinny-fats. Doubly sad.
>>
>>65112132
>So narcissistic think everything revolves around him.

Please, the fact people use steroids has nothing to do with how people see you.
>>
>>65112132
>Not being able to get a boner is practically as bad as being dead
You sex drive fags disgust me.
>>
>>65110169
/thread
>>
>>65112025
You dont get anything that stops your balls from shrinking during a cycle (which is most of the time for someone who maintains a roided physique year after year) and after youve gone through that again and again they will never come back to natural size.
>>
>>65110713
that guy didn't die because of roids, he died because he got inoperable liver cancer and tried to treat it with homeopathic "natural" medicine
>>
>>65112218
If you've aged your natural testosterone levels will be naturally lower.

Nothing weird about taht
>>
>>65112109
Yeah, but he have healing factor
>>
>>65112191
nah it does

it absolutely makes you an unlikable freak to alot of people if you look like an obvious roider of roid culture.
>>
>>65110448
mate you dont get more muscles if you spend more hours a day at a gym. Muscles need to be broken and you need rest. These Jackman-esque bullshit "i work out 8 hours a day every day" would just create symptoms of overtraning, flat muscles and no time for muscles to be rebuilt.

You think Bale went from Ethiopian child to built in 6 months "with lots of training" too?
>>
>>65112301
Go to a psych ward, you have narcissistic disorder.

>it absolutely makes you an unlikable freak to alot of people if you look like an obvious roider of roid culture.

Please, you will never have to worry about 'looking like obvious roider of roid culture'.
>>
>>65110144
There's a difference between steroid made specially for you and the steroids you buy from your local gym, pro tip: they are bull steroids.
>>
>>65110465
>when it's possible to look like latsbrah without the use of steroids
>without the use of steroids
you mean the long haired blonde guy? Have you seen his delts?

has anyone here even lifted a dumbell?
>>
>>65110448
>Studios aren't going to risk the scandal,
What scandal? You can't be serious if you don't understand what steroids are and what a steroid body looks like? Protip: 95% of male actors are on steroids.
>>
>>65112192
People literally call impotence "being dead" because you might as well be.
>>
>>65112389
lol wut?

are you seriously saying that here?
>>
>>65110204
this right here. athletes train to compete and take their bodies to the limit, while actors exercise for cosmetic purposes. i don't mind i actors take them, but there's a problem when athletes in combat sports like boxing and MMA take them and can seriously injure other athletes who may not be taking them.
>>
>>65112413
You can take medication for it.
>>
Hollywood stars get top grade steroids, personal doctors, personal trainers, personal chefs, and don't have a 9-5 to report to so they can focus on their training 100%.

Meanwhile average guy is injecting Chinese steroids bought off some guy selling it on Craigslist
>>
>>65112413
Absolutely disgusting. You're practically animals. Why don't you all just strip naked and bone each other all day long if it's so important to you you filthy breeders? Try actually accomplishing something with your life and maybe not being able to fill the planet with your worthless braindead spawn wouldn't seem like such a tragedy.
>>
>>65111000
double trips
>on bent knee to you sir
>>
>>65110465
Look friend, I am natty as natty can be, but as long as someone isn't competing in some sort of physical competition, I don't give a fuck what they choose to put in their own body. Neither should you.
>>
>>65112339
but bro muh restricted diets

which allows no excess to rebuild muscle i suppose

while wasting them all in 5 hours daily gym

math is hard i guess
>>
>>65112493
>isn't competing in some sort of physical competition,
Like the general societal competition you mean? Where the better you look the better jobs you get, the better everyone, male or female, reacts to you, the better your sex life is, the better everything is for you?
>>
>>65112450
>>65110204
they would still suffer from bad cycling.

See Gerard Butler's deppression and manboobs from test being aromatized into estrogen (and possible impotency)
>>
>>65112493
If you aren't cheating you don't want to win hard enough.

>>65112525
That's your loss then.
>>
>>65110372
go to /fraud/ general on >>>/fit/
>>
File: 0927_carrot_top_wenn-1.jpg (40KB, 346x565px) Image search: [Google]
0927_carrot_top_wenn-1.jpg
40KB, 346x565px
>>65112340
Yes you will when your lats are bloated to the point that you look like a gorilla.

You guys look like clowns, we all know you didnt get like that by doing ten million reps. You look way off. It looks like bad plastic surgery.
>>
>>65112608
What are you on about? Why do you think if someone uses steroids, some random person will see in Carrot Top in you?

That is what you are saying with your posts.

And if you really think you just 'look like that' if you use steroids you are ignorant.

>You guys look like blahblah insults
Now someone is being insecure and narcissistic, since you assume we do it for others and not for ourselves.
>>
>>65112541
If you aren't cheating, you aren't winning.
>>
File: TheWolverinePic2[1].jpg (611KB, 3000x1903px) Image search: [Google]
TheWolverinePic2[1].jpg
611KB, 3000x1903px
>this is literally his physique at his moment of peak popularity according to google trends
Well fuck. I thought women would prefer him when he was more natty.
Looks like it is time to order some roids, maybe then someone will love me.
>>
>>65112669
Steroids don't fix your hikikomori personality anon
>>
If you look at Huge Jackedman's physique throughout the course of the X-Men films, he gradually becomes more built in each one.

Which leads me to believe he hasn't been abusing steroids and his physique is the result of nearly a decade of serious lifting.
>>
>>65112525
With this defeatist attitude you will never succeed in life, with or without roids
>>
>>65112709
look at that definition >>65112669
Like another anon said, natties can't keep that mass AND that vascularity at the same time, they have to choose
>>
>>65112709
You don't build that much of a muscle mass when you are 37 (he is 47 now).
>>
>>65112669
>I thought women would prefer him when he was more natty.
Why the fuck would you think that? A woman wants what the Jew tells her to want.
>>
>>65112608
Thundercats live action movie when?
>>
>>65110144
They don't take steroids. Get a grip on reality you skinny twink boys.

You can even see Hugh Jackmans transformation over the years. From X Men 1, to Xmen Origins Wolverine, to Days of Future Past.

It's called having the best personal trainers in the world, dedication, diet, and hard work. Also, post production effects, certain angles, lighting, can make anyone look bigger (Tom Hardy as Bane) than they really are.
>>
>>65112650
I see people in the gym that look like that every time Im there. Fucking kids too. Its hilarious when they think nobody can tell there something off about their physique.
>>
>>65110394
Enlighten me.

inb4 hurr do your research
>>
>>65112709
Pretty sure it's both a decade of lifting AND steroids m8

You don't get a body like that natty, sorry
>>
>>65112772
Why do you presume they care about your view
>Kids looking like Carrot Top.
Please I train in a bodybuilding gym and there are no " kids" that look like that here,
>>
>>65110144
>Meanwhile the average gym goer would either drop dead or experience various health risks

That's not true tho. Most juicers in my gym are just fine.
>>
>>65112846
I can tell when someone has bloated up muscles from being on something. I see fucking 19 year olds showing up with upper arms and delts that are way too fucking big for them because they took roids and did a bunch of isolation work on machines after 2 heavy reps of incline bench day after day.
>>
>>65112392
He's proven he doesn't roid you fucking idiot. People who lift recognize the T levels and realize he doesn't roid. Apparently you don't.
>>
>>65110204
They also don't go to the ridiculous extremes that a bodybuilder would
>>
>>65113056
>People who lift
obviously you dont fit in that category
>He's proven
lol
>>
>>65113047
So what?

>>65113056
You could just take it after the steroids have worn off the system anon
>>
>>65112254
maybe he ate shit roids, and that fucked up his liver
>>
>>65112450
shut up ronda
>>
>>65113166
>ate
why are you in this conversation?
>>
>>65113153
>>65113158
>Not understanding how a test works
Ok. Try to spend a little less time on Bodybuildingforum and a little more at the gym, ok babies?
>>
>>65110144
because they have best doctors, trainers and drugs
>>
>>65112766
>he thinks hardy didnt cycled for warriors
you genuinely think a 45yo can have that vascular skin natty dont you?
>>
>>65113199
External testosterone wears off and your testies start producing it after being shut down, he could've very well done this.
>>
File: Me.jpg (341KB, 650x867px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
341KB, 650x867px
>>65111089
>Implying I need to train my legs when I look like a god

Pic related. I'd crush you.
>>
>>65113280
bro he just lifted several hours a day every day (with no rest to rebuild) while taking in calories below maintainance to lose fat while still lifting hard (without rest) with a caloric deficit

you know, math
>>
>>65113199
You can easily pass a drug test if you're off-cycle when they test. How do you think Olympic athletes get away with it?
>>
>>65113341
that guy's stance is weird, he probably has way more calves and quads than jackman (who's really tall and harder to build)
>>
File: Channing Tatuming.jpg (16KB, 367x123px) Image search: [Google]
Channing Tatuming.jpg
16KB, 367x123px
>>65113343
>mfw
>>65113357
it's safe to assume that olympic athletes use stuff that can't even be detected, ahead of the curve
>>
>>65113377
olympic and mma dudes cycle off season and their system is clean when they're tested (some aren't even clean but shit is sketchy)
>>
>>65113357
He's done it several times. Plus, his body doesn't look like he's on fucking roids, I don't know where you're getting this "EVERYONE WHO'S BIGGER THAN ME IS ON CYCLE" mentality.

He's been lifting for nearly a decade. He's on his gains prime. Get over yourself.
>>
I WANT THE /FIT/ FAGS TO LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65113377
>it's safe to assume that olympic athletes use stuff that can't even be detected
some drugs can't be detected but it's not like they're not running standard gear most of the time. A lot only get tested around the time of a big comp (especially weightlifters) so most of them are using fairly basic cycles because they work best
>>
>>65113343
>while taking in calories below maintainance to lose fat while still lifting hard (without rest) with a caloric deficit
it's like natty fags literally cant hear themselves or they're just on their first six months
>>
>>65113278
>he thinks a 5'8 165lb Tom Hardy took steroids to bulk up to 185lbs for Warrior
>He thinks Tom Hardy was 45 years old 5 years ago

Jesus Christ I know theres illiteracy, autism, and grade 5 educations on this board but I didn't realize we have full fledged retards posting here.
>>
>>65113452
it's like your stupid nigger brain is incapable of reading sarcasm
>>
>>65113405
dude probably still believes silva and sonnen were natty

>bro, look at Lance Armstrong, he doesnt even have cannoball delts and huge traps
>>
>>65113488
i meant the 45yo jackman

also, you think those zits on Bane's back was because the League of Shadows had bad dermatologists?
>>
>>65113412
>his body doesn't look like he's on fucking roids
so? I do strongman (only at a local level) and know loads of lads who get on the bike, you wouldn't be able to tell with some of them.
>I don't know where you're getting this "EVERYONE WHO'S BIGGER THAN ME IS ON CYCLE" mentality
I don't give a fuck if someone's on roids, like I said I do strongman, it's impossible not to be at least open-minded about it in that sport. I'm just saying you can pass a drug test and still not be natty
>>
>>65113341
This guy is completely fine. His quads are covered by his shorts and you can tell he does legs because he has good calve muscles.

How the power of certain angles can screw you over
>>
>>65113499
I do not. Why would you assume so? I just pointed out that there are probably steroid factories in Iran helping their olypic teams to get ahead of the curve
>>
>>65113520
No man. Tom Hardy totally juiced to get to 185lbs!!

I mean just look at him next to all natural 185lbs Christian Bale. Tom totallllyyy out sizes him with his steroid shoulders and arms!!!
>>
>>65110144
Jackman has gone on record saying how the crash diets and endless workouts to stay in shape for Wolverine has taken its toll on his health, especially as he's gotten older. It's why he's only going to do one more Wolverine solo film and be done with it.
>>
>>65110144
Here's how roids work:

>They cut your recovery time from exercises in half, therefore allowing you to progress twice as fast as non roiders

The problem is that sustained use of roids permanently fucks up your hormonal balance, so if you're gonna start using them you have to use them for life. Make no mistake, Hugh Jackman and any other well built actor put in fuckloads of work to get the body he has whether he's on roids or not.

The reason your average joe gym goer gets health problems is because he's:

1. Using shitty roids
and/or
2. He stops using them because he can't afford them
>>
>>65113587
>Tom totallllyyy out sizes him with his steroid shoulders and arms!!!
>you need to look big to roid
lmao
Hysen Pulaku literally looks dyel as fuck, but you tell me he's natty
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>65112669
>>65112751
>>65112756
>>65112838
This is the natty limit of humans, for reference.
>>
>>65113647
>They cut your recovery time from exercises in half, therefore allowing you to progress twice as fast as non roiders
they do have a direct impact as well, reduced recovery time is a major aspect but they do increase size and strength on their own
>>
>>65113652
Yeah you're right. Tom Hardy didn't roid to get big. He roided for his performance. Because we all know actors aren't about appearance, they're about performance like UFC athletes :))

And theres no way in hell Tom Hardy could go from 165lbs to 185lbs naturally. Especially with personal trainers. No fucking way in hell is that physically possible without the use of pills and needles (even tho Tom Hardy is an ex-junkie and swore to never get involved in drugs again)

But steroids were the exception :))))))
>>
>>65113647
>people on /tv/ telling other people on /tv/ how steroids work

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>65113723
Did I say Tom Hardy roided?
Although he did have pretty bad bacne so maybe he did, IDK
>>
>>65113723
Tom Hardy himself said his Bane bulkup was mostly fat.
>>
>>65113525
>so? I do strongman (only at a local level) and know loads of lads who get on the bike, you wouldn't be able to tell with some of them.
Just because you can't tell it doesn't mean there aren't people out there who can't.

I'm vouching for this guy. He's natty. Your insistence that he is on gear is annoying. He's not even anti-roids and says he probably will do them sometime when he gets older.
>>
>>65113587
wow he looks deflated 4 months after the shoot.

It's almost as though...
>>
>>65113808
>Your insistence that he is on gear is annoying
I never insisted he was on roids. Stop putting words into my mouth
>>
>>65113808
>I'm vouching for this guy
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>65113842
xD
>>
>>65113520
>those zits on Bane's back was because the League of Shadows had bad dermatologists
kek
>>65113780
and him going from skinny in RockNRolla to Warriors was what? We cant use the Jackman's excuse of "he was tranining all these years"
>>
>>65113842
what's so funny faggot ? I totally got his back
>>
>>65113780
Exactly.

But you'll still have people convinced he took roids because they think putting 25lbs of fat is the same as putting on 25lbs of pure muscle. Or something. I have no idea why anyone would think he would be on roids. My only guess is that they're anorexic twink boys, and anyone that weighs over 160lbs looks like a steroid user to them.
>>
>>65110204
>"these muscles are mostly for cosmetics. They get built up but not actually strained"
>lifting weights doesn't strain the body
EL FUCKING OH EL
>>
>>65113897
Rock n Rolla was 2008, Warriors was 2011. That's 3 years, completely plausible for him to get that body without using roids in that time.

You could take any skellington on /tv/ and have them looking like Tom Hardy in Warrriors in 2 years if they were dedicated. You obviously know nothing about building muscle, basing your argument on nothing is a sure way to make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>65113902
>>65113813
Inception 2010
Warriors 2011
>>65113901
>I totally got his back
wtf
>>
>>65113989
ok take inception and warriors, one year apart (i'm assuming less since years of release is not the same as their shooting schedule)

mind you, he's not doing only those films at the time. And actors aren't athletes who can dedicate themselves entirely like that.

Who gives a shit if he roided?
>>
>>65113995
IKR.

It's totally unheard of for an actor, who has a history of exercise and bulking up (Bronson) (Black Hawk Down) to gain 25lbs of mainly fat (Warrior) (Bane) in 4-5 months of prep time with the best personal trainers in the world and a diet suited for your needs.

It's just impossible, especially in Hollywood, where everyone has shit resources. Tom Hardy, the ex-junkie, who swore off drugs years ago, totally got needles and pills so he could get his below average steroid body for Warrior and Bane.

>this is the level of autism /tv/ is at

At this point /tv/ is dumber than /v/
>>
>>65113808
>I'm vouching for this guy. He's natty.
K E K
E
K
>>
>>65110144
>average gym goer would either drop dead

Steroids are alot more common than you seem to think.
>>
>>65114108
>Black Hawk Down
>bulking up
goddamn you're desperate
>Tom Hardy, the ex-junkie, who swore off drugs years ago, totally got needles and pills
lol fuck me
>>
File: 550549_1299366980821_446_334.jpg (18KB, 446x334px) Image search: [Google]
550549_1299366980821_446_334.jpg
18KB, 446x334px
>>65114108
I'M A BIG GUY FOR YOU!
>>
>>65114045
>ok take inception and warriors, one year apart

He had clothes on in Inception, that doesn't prove anything. Look at this pic as an example of how insanely muscly dudes look normal in clothes.

>And actors aren't athletes who can dedicate themselves entirely like that.

Actors can't spare an hour every other day of the week to lift weights? Cmon dude.
>>
>>65114185
bro he's been working out all this time, he just went more disciplined and lifted harder for Warriors and got a bit fatter for Bane. Just like Jackman, they're all natties

>im a fucking idiot btw
>>
>>65114141
>goddamn you're desperate

aka

>T-that's too m-much evidence for me
>I-I got blown the f-f-fuck out b-but don't want to a-admit i-i-i-it!!!!!
>>
>>65114204
yeah you totally cant tell they are built under their suit
>>
>>65114236
you said this >>65114185 was "bulking"

sure bro he was building up this whole time
>>
>>65114288
aka

>I-I've b-been defeated and c-can't a-a-argue m-myself!!!
>>
>>65114108
>At this point /tv/ is dumber than /v/
/tv/ and /v/ are esentially the same group of people desu
>>
>>65114265
You really can't, they don't look fat but there's no way you'd know they looked ripped under their suits if you didn't see them like that already.
>>
>>65114338
do you really go to yourself "i was right" when you see that black hawk down pic?

(seriously, you could at least make the argument that during inception Hardy was already bulked for Warriors, because he was in the set)
>>
>>65114340
This
I shitpost in both and have normal discussion on /fit/.
>>
>>65110144
Not related to topic but what happened to his nipples?
>>
>>65114108
>implying trainers are needed for bulking and cutting
fat basement dwellers are the worst.
>>
>>65110144
1. Steroids generally only have horrible side effects when used long-term, actors usually only cut like this during filming, normal gymfags use this shit for months and months then wonder why their testicles are gone.
2. They have people who know how to use the right stuff for the right amount of time with the right workouts to make them look like adonis, normal gymfags have no idea what they are doing most of the time.
3. Most actors who do this have god tier genetics regardless, so they have a leg up on the average pile of biological waste that you see in the gym.
>>
>>65111932

He's 190 cm tall, those arms and shoulders are actually gigantic compared to an average person, not to mention the insane definition despite being that big.
>>
>>65114399
You're right.

My ENTIRE argument is destroyed because you showed me a picture of Tom Hardys thin arm from Black Hawk Down. So Tom Hardy, confirmed, for doing a steroid cycle to get to a fatty 185lbs for Warrior and Bane.

>Just when you think the autism on /tv/ can't get anymore autismer
>>
File: wolvie.webm (3MB, 1440x600px) Image search: [Google]
wolvie.webm
3MB, 1440x600px
He's sexy as fuck desu(no homo)
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>65114470
>>
>>65114585
you literally said he had a history of bulking up with black hawk down

he got fat for Bronson, that's it. He bulked for Warriors (around the same time as Inception), got fatter for Bane and thats it.

Bale in Begins after The Machinist - roids or natty?
>>
>>65114621
what do you think trainers do? lift the weights for them? What do you think putting on muscle entails? some bullshit like crossfit jumping on boxes and waving around heavy ropes?
>>
File: 803.png (149KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
803.png
149KB, 625x626px
>>65114660
>>
>>65114642
>Bale in Begins after The Machinist - roids or natty?
HE HAD TRAINERS AND DIET PEOPLE! I CAN VOUCH FOR HIM!
>>
>>65114691
got it, you don't know shit so that's your only defense.
>>
File: tumblr_lpyy3y3JfT1qc30fq.jpg (81KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpyy3y3JfT1qc30fq.jpg
81KB, 500x430px
>>65114642
I stand corrected, he has a history of bulking up for Bronson, and not Black Hawk Down.

Doesn't matter. My argument remains completely untouched.
Bale from Machinist to Begins = Natty.

You'll have people argue he's on steroids. But holy fuck, wouldn't it be sad if you cycled on a magical drug that works like wonders for 6 months and you ended up only looking like this? (Not saying his body is bad but holy fuck I want a refund for my steroids if this is the results of cycling for months)
>>
File: 4bf.png (181KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181KB, 625x626px
>>65114735
>>
>>65114818
>wouldn't it be sad if you cycled on a magical drug that works like wonders for 6 months and you ended up only looking like this?
m8, people who use roids look like that until they cut. Not saying he actually did, I don't think it matters at all, but please stop posting.
>>
>>65110144
Why does his face and hair even look better than the pic on the left?
>>
>>65110144
I might be talking out of my ass on this one, but I've heard actors like Henry Cavill had to sign a contract that dictated exactly what he was going to eat to get fit for the superman role.

I imagine Jackman signed a similar contract, and I don't doubt the company paid for all the 'supplements' he needed to look like that.

Don't forget the movie companies are investing in these kind of actors to attract an audience, the actors themselves might have no idea what they are getting in their bodies.
>>
>>65114204
Apollo's suit is awesome.
>>
>>65114866
because on the left they were going for muh realism and on the right they went fullblown fanservice lets groom him.
>>
>>65110144
For all the negative side effects of steroids, there are drugs you can take to prevent problems.

To the super rich, acquiring both the steroids et al and their counter acting drugs, is easy. To the average bodybuilder acquiring, rather knowing how to prevent negative effects is a costly endeavor.
>>
>>65114818
yeah i agree it's a bad bulk and people called him FATMAN in the set and he had to bring it down to fit in the suit

but THAT muscle mass after the Machinist (you've seen him right?) in less than six months? Nah.

I dont care he cycled. Why would he dedicate himself so much when he still has to memorize lines, go do make up and lighting work, fit for costumes, travel, do PR for movies being released while he's shooting etc
>>
>>65114861
You heard it here from the /tv/ fitness expert himself folks!

185lbs of mainly fat = Steroids!!

>B-but he has to c-cut first to look ripped!!!

:)))))
>>
>>65114914
>>65110144
sure is a lot of misinformation in here like a bunch of virgins describing sex. There's nothing inherently wrong/bad/dangerous with PEDs. Used properly, they'll have the intended results with no side effects. Problem is stupid gym goers abuse the shit out of them.

>>65114871
jackman enjoys looking like that, he doesn't need to sign a contract.
>>
>>65115024
>185lbs of mainly fat = Steroids!!
now I know you're stupid
>>B-but he has to c-cut first to look ripped!!!
that's how it works.
>>
>>65114915
Regaining water weight/mass you've lost literally takes days.. not weeks.. a few days.

But of course these rich, successful, dedicated celebrities with access to the best of everything wouldn't be able to gain some mass naturally is half a year.

>I can't explain it, there for, STEROIDS!!!!!
>>
>>65115024
not him but he obviously roided after The Machinist without using any thinning agents (and ate like a pig in a milkshake pool at the same time because the roids would still make him a bit more leaner and cut)

>B-but he has to c-cut first to look ripped!!!
most do, you cant build that much muscle from the machinist while ganining no fat
>>
>>65115024
he's supposedly 6 feet tall. You can see his abs so he's most likely under 15% body fat. You're retarded.
>>
Why are you fucks discussing steroids when you don't even have high school level of understanding of basic biology
>>
File: 88afceaf84700d3ee4e2e310173aa769.jpg (132KB, 1219x848px) Image search: [Google]
88afceaf84700d3ee4e2e310173aa769.jpg
132KB, 1219x848px
>>65115088
jesus christ mate how are you still in the "rich people make miracles against biology" argument?

look at pic related. Less than six months, all natty?

You literally never lifted or kept a bulk diet in your whole life
>>
>>65115083
I'm actually struggling to comprehend how utterly fucking stupid you are. I personally think it's bait, but I also realize I'm on /tv/ where grade 4 educations are a very real thing.
>>
>>65115179
he just ate a lot of chicken breasts

HE HAD TRAINERS AND MONEY!!!!!
>>
>>65115088
>>>I can't explain it, there for, STEROIDS!!!!!

I went to high school biology.

and there's nothing wrong with using steroids if you are informed.
>>
>>65114915
You are a fucking idiot. The skeleton in machinist was GONE, when they finished shooting. You being a retard who doesn't watch movies and studies bro science instead would explain it.
He's pudgy at the end. Going from that to BB is not that outlandish.
>>
>>65115198
>retard who resorts to bait pictures and no argument (because he has not) calling others stupid
toppest of keks m8.
>>
>>65113981
>Broscience: the post
>>
>>65115179
has to
>negotiate with studios
>work with nolan on character
>memoralize lines
>rehearsal with actors
>fit for costumes, makeup and special effects, lighting etc
>do PR for previous films
>work out
NEETs on their first six months of easy gains still thinks it's all natty
>>
>>65115179
>B-b-but he t-took steroids!!! There's no way he could regain his normal bodyweight and put on 20+ lbs in 6 months guise!!!!

Thanks for confirming to me you're an anorexic boy that's never touched a weight in his life. At least I know to save my time with your horrible bait.
>>
>>65115294
>>
Jesus Christ you people have never lifted a dumbell
>>
>>65115324
mate my body nowadays looks better than Bale in BB

you literally have no clue what you're talking about with Bale's bulk and it's creepy how insisting you are that he's natty
>>
>>65115179

Too bad literally no one on /tv/ lifts or hangs around people who do lift and take steroids. Then you'd know the true power of cycling. I've seen people who look x5 better than this after 3 months of cycling.
>>
>>65115393
really?! my dad works at nintendo too!
>>
>>65111089
wtf is that contraption on the left side of the picture?????
>>
>>65115179
Squats and oats
>>
File: 621.jpg (30KB, 649x491px) Image search: [Google]
621.jpg
30KB, 649x491px
>>65115393
Yeah I can just see your pale, puny frame sitting behind the dimly lit light of your computer with empty pop cans and junk food on your computer desk.

Try not to strain a muscle getting all worked up on your keyboard m8.

As for your obvious b8. Keep throwing it out, let's see who genuinely believes you :)
>>
>>65115466
actually he's rich and successful, they have the power to go against biology because of money and trainers (but that money would never include gear and meds to come off a cycle)
>>
>>65115393
You're being baited hard here dude, stahp
>>
>>65115503
literally not even reading the bait pic posts
>>
The kind of muscles Jackman has are probably only lightly aided by steroids, in small dosages, infrequently.

If he's been lifting and staying in that shape for 15 or so years now, with roughly an hour or two hours of physical fitness each morning for 7 days a week or with a rest day, he can achieve that.

He probably doesn't have to use steroids as much once his muscles are already there. A lot of it's probably CGI touch ups, like the veins.
>>
>>65114818

He put on something like 100lbs in 6 months, and you're seriously arguing he's natty?
>>
>>65115582
Hugh Jackman's upper body was fucking massive and he did it at 46 or 45 years old.

That's a lot of testosterone help and not just regular therapy for old peaople.
>>
the "it's all natty" cunt is baiting people hard
>>
>>65115582
>A lot of it's probably CGI touch ups, like the veins.
This. Fags think they don't do post.
>>
>>65115553
fucking rekt

Know your place bitch boi - At the bottom with all the other weak, lying puny bitches :^)
>>
Actor's don't just take steroids, they also have a team of trainers that the studio have hired to get them into shape and they're on a huge contract.

I know guys who have gotten shredded but it takes serious dedication the vast majority of us scrubs working 8 hours a day don't have the energy for.

I did it once and it's just not worth it. Actors are getting paid millions to get into shape for roles.
>>
>>65115179
that's just ZMA and whey. He's rich, you know?
>>
>>65115584
You're seriously arguing he's not natty?

I already know you faggots on this board are DYEL and don't lift but I thought you illiterate clowns at least had SOME common sense. (not a lot of common sense) but SOME at least.
>>
>>65115720
This common sense isn't wanted here.

Here we just label anyone that is muscle a steroid user without reason or thought.

Just like every movie that is successful we rip apart without reason or thought.

Same shit, difference subject.
>>
>>65115764
go back to gomad delusional fat weirdo
>>
>>65115720
Team of trainers wont make you skip human biology and uputting weight up and down isn't that hard.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>65115844
>>
>>65115666
or he's a delusional fat dreambulker

or a dyel on a first 6 months' easy gains thinking he has more than he really has
>>
Damn. The "lel he took steroids xD" troll is baiting people hard.
>>
>>65116193
That's not bait. He's definitely an anorexic/obese, frail weak beta boy that probably hasn't had a social interaction outside of his parents in months.

Anyone with any bit of muscle is a steroid user to him because any amount of muscle is impressive to him.
>>
>>65116193
I think the people saying he took steroids are serious m8.

As sad as that sounds.. but then again this is /tv/. Go to /plg/ if you want a serious discussion about fitness.
>>
Why is he going bald, bros?
>>
>>65116416
High test males = Balding at 30

It only happens to the manliest of men. I don't expect you to understand.
>>
>>65113673
i just started working out a couple months back i love this guy his vids are great. i heard he actually posted on this site but a bunch of fags doxxed him or some shit.
>>
tfw u r not a big guy ;_;
>>
>>65116481
jesus, you're bald AND on a dreambulk
>>
>>65110144
he's not on steroids. He dehydrates himself during scenes involving showing his body.
>>
>>65110352
Holy shit, you're retarded.
>>
>>65110574
>When lifting I'm always with a trainer because the thing that makes a difference is that last 20% in your training, and he very scientifically looks after my food as well, because when I'm going for a "shirt off" shot, everything changes the month before, and I'm timed down to the day. There is water dehydration for 36 hours before. It's quite a scientific process to looking your best.
>>
>>65116576
I actually drink all the beer I want and I still look like Henry. That's what good genetics do. Balding is just a representation of that. Me and Henry could be mistaken as brothers.
>>
>>65116522
He left because /fit/ got taken over by fags
>>
File: hq.jpg (217KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hq.jpg
217KB, 1024x768px
>>65116522
I see you have chosen path of the Natty king
>>
>>65111905
>>65111838
Its a shop you retards
>>
>>65115179
That's doable in 1 month all natural if you have a hollywood team
>>
>>65116416
he looks shit without the chest hair
>>
>>65110204
>these muscles are mostly for cosmetics. They get built up but not actually strained.

[THIS IS WHAT DYEL ACTUALLY BELIEVES]
>>
>>65110144
It's funny how much difference angle, lighting and color can make. Look at his arms in the left pic. Not flexing, not tan, bad angle, arms pushed back.

Right pic, tan, flexing, straight on angle, good lighting he looks jacked. Look closely and the arms aren't that much difference in size.
>>
>>65110233
>having a chef instantly gets you a 6pack

this fukken DYEL. How hard is it to just eat less
>>
>>65118475
it's almost 15 years difference as well m8

lot of gym, proper dehydration, pre-take pump (and roids yes)
>>
>>65115179
i actually think the "it's natty" troll is just a woman
>>
File: christian-bale-batmanphys.jpg (39KB, 496x255px) Image search: [Google]
christian-bale-batmanphys.jpg
39KB, 496x255px
>>65115179
NATTY
A
T
T
Y
>>
>>65110144
Who says they don't suffer side effects? It's not like it would improve their career by complaining about it. They're in the business of not being truthful about themselves. It's just another lie they tell.
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>65119511
>>
>>65119511
>posts Gadot and Bale
idgi
>>
>>65115459
looks like some kind of a punching pad
>>
>>65110144
I'm not really sure what most people are talking about here...I'm guessing they are just assuming they do/he does drugs and a "health way?"

Pretty much they do a cross fit work out to get to the shape they need to be in for that time of filming.

Anytime on the schedule where the actor needs to show his body. They do a heavy work out on the day of filming without drinking any water to really show the his muscles.

it doesn't matter If someone was juicing for a short period of time. Any muscle they gained will be lost almost immediately (2-3 weeks)
after

Taylor Lautner is a perfect example of someone who juiced and stopped
>>
>>65121154
>Pretty much they do a cross fit work out
the bait in this thread trying to get fit fags angry...
>>
>>65121280
You think other wise?
>>
>>65110204

Pro tip: You still have to bust your ass in the gym aka"strain" the muscles in order to achieve gains like this even if you are on a huge stack of AAS. A spot-on diet and being genetically gift also helps quite a bit.

As far as lifting goes, your programming and parameters are different than say an MMA athlete or football player, but body builders work just as hard and sacrifice just as much to get into show-ready condition.
>>
>DYEL The Thread
>>
This is the gayest thread on 4chan,and that includes the gay porn forum. You guys. Seriously. How do you all survive day to day?
>>
>>65112254

Orals and some injectables are metabolized by the liver and improper use can lead to hepatic toxicity. It's like saying a lifelong smoker that has lung cancer but it wasn't the smoking that killed him. True, it's a complication of smoking and not directly smoking itself, but it is 99% likely the choice to do that to his body caused the disease.
>>
lol at all these fags trying to justify their steroid use

un;less you have an actual medical condition you're a bitch

the majority of world class atheletes dont lift meat heads
>>
how do you get that teardrop on the quads bros?
>>
>>65122970
also have this problem, only the upper side thigh is getting bigger but i wanted the two testicles on the knee
>>
>>65118564

You mean more? Don't act like you lift, breh.

The studio makes them sign contracts that prohibits them from eating anything outside of their plan. They choose the proper (meaning meticulously crafted) bulk and cut diets so they gain muscle with little to no fat gain so they can lose it quickly when they're large enough, but they still have to eat twice as many calories as a normal person.

It sucks. Don't be like these people unless you can pay someone to do that same shit for you, or if you're getting paid to do it.
>>
>>65124974
>The studio makes them sign contracts that prohibits them from eating anything outside of their plan
probably not the case though. There's no real way to keep track of that.
>>
>>65116416
this is how movie lighting works
>>
>>65125638
Stool samples, bruh.
>>
>>65124698
seriously, legs should be the easier part idgi
>>
>>65110144
>Explain why Hollywood stars never experience any negative side effects from steroids.

Because those negative side effects are a myth.
>>
File: image.png (180KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180KB, 400x388px
>already been to the gym today
>have to wait until tomorrow to go back
>can't escape fit shit on /tv/
>>
>>65112339
I'm sure there was lots of training involved, yes.
>>
>>65110144
They have good doctors guiding their cycles and whatnot while your average /fit/izen roider will do a thousand things wrong and end up dead by 35
>>
>>65127373
not him but yes there was a lot of training, but probably other shit involved.

you dont get "more muscles quicker" by spending more time a day working out. "He got bigger arms by doing biceps 3 hours a day 7 times a week!"
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 1090x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 1090x477px
>>65116522
They apologized and cleared the whole thing up.
>>
>>65128103
>he doesn't do 7 hours of biceps a day
You're not gonna make it
>>
>>65128103
>you dont get "more muscles quicker" by spending more time a day working out. "He got bigger arms by doing biceps 3 hours a day 7 times a week!"
yes you do, dont give me overtraining bullshit just because you're a weak dude with no effort
>>
>>65113341

This guy actually responded to this, the shorts are covering his quads.

Still I think guys like him just look kind of silly.
>>
but hugh is natty..
>>
>>65128109
>Hebrew sender

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65116522
he seems like the sweetest dude in his videos
>>
>>65128109
I've read many like this but for some reason the beggining slays me
>>
>>65130009
The human body can only repair so much tissue damage at a time. Even under optimal conditions the most you can gain natty is around a pound of muscle a week, anything over that is very likely going to be fat gains.

So if you want to spend twelve hours in the gym literally tearing your muscles to shit that's cool but you'll never be able to repair that damage in time for you next work out unless you have way to increase the speed of your protein synthesis.

Which is exactly what roids do. hmmmmm
>>
>>65132134
i think that dude was being sarcastic

no one belives doing 3 hours of biceps every day produces more muscle quicker

at least i hope not
>>
>>65130087
you know where i can find it?

i cant tell he works the legs from the calves, but he looks weird nevertheless
>>
>>65110204
>They get built up but not actually strained.
dude
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.