[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to know of a good US city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: map-of-united-states-2.gif (19KB, 854x634px) Image search: [Google]
map-of-united-states-2.gif
19KB, 854x634px
Any with lots of attractive people and a cheap cost of living?
>>
Las Vegas for actuall attractive people, although not the type of people that 4chan fetishizes
>>
>>1273231
I heard Virginia Beach is pretty good
>>
>>1273233
You mean hookers?
>>
>>1273231
Outside of New Orleans or Baton Rouge is good

>inb4 south has ugly women meme

Go anywhere near a huge University and you'll see hot chicks

Like at LSU, the amount of fucking 8's an 9's I see on a daily basis is insane, but they are 18-24 age group so if you are older than that stay away
>>
>>1273231
It doesn't have attractive people and it sure as hell won't be cheap right now. But I'm going to say Peoria because it's a great city
>>
>>1273231
Denver is where you want to be for cute girls.
>>
>>1273233
>although not the type of people that 4chan fetishizes
He doesn't want Vegas roasties, he wants North Carolina air heads.
>>
what do you find attractive?? white blonde chicks?? asians?? latinas?? irish?? indians?? kinda important to know this
>>
>>1273231
Honestly, the cheapest city i've lived in that still had lots of hot women was Chicago.

You're going to hear lots of >shooting memes in response, but Chicago is huge and no normal person ever goes anywhere near the dangerous parts. Rent for a 1BR is under $1k and there are tons of college qts on the northside and hot professionals downtown.

Other more expensive cities will have more hot chicks - New York, LA, Denver, parts of Phoenix. But for ratio between cost of living and number of sloots the answer is Chicago.
>>
>>1273307
"""""""City""""""""
>>
San Diego, California. Its a breeding ground for beautiful people.
>>
Where can I find attractive black qts?

>inb4/pol/faggots
>>
>>1273540
kind of expensive tho isnt it
>>
>>1273231
Miami has tons of hot women, but.. florida is pretty crazy. Unless thats what you want.
>>
>>1273558
Brooklyn, queens and the Bronx. Although allot of the qts go upstate to Albany for college from what ive seen. also possibly Atlanta, DC or delaware? Anywhere on the west coast or Appalachia is a desert for black women
>>
>>1273231
You can't have both OP.
>>
>>1273628
:(
>>
is minneapolis good?
>>
dc master race reporting in
>>
>>1273236
No, Military housing destroys cheap living for a decent house.

OP Arizona is cheap and has good looking people as all the fatty's can't take the heat
>>
>>1273558

Oakland.
>>
>>1273709
I didn't see many YOUNG black women in Oakland when I was there. I think alot of them move elsewhere because of the insane cost of living. Honestly you'd be surprised how many black qts live in urban Connecticut
>>
>>1273290
>inb4 south has ugly women "meme"
Where I grew up 300 pound women and perfectly able people on motorized carts was not unusual.
>>
>>1273236
Norfolk anon works in Virginia Beach. Hell fucking no, VA beach is the crossroads of Hicksville obx and nignogsville Norfolk/Portsmouth/Hampton along with a bunch of bitch ass sailors. VA beach is where all the people go seem better than those around them and have the worst fucking attitude. The residents who live in 300,000$ houses will fucking rant and rave about paying for parking at the oceanfront. As if them living in the goddamn boonies of fucking landstown that is swamp land the city claimed makes them somehow better than tourists or people from nearby cities. Hampton Roads could actually do great things if it wasn't for Chesapeake and Virginia Beach. Both deserve a nuke, followed by Portsmouth and Norfolk city council a hanging.
>>
>>1273233
I bet there's a lot of hot Latinas out there
>>
>>1273233
What would that be, flat Asian girls?
>>
>>1273558
NYC, Philly
And yeah
>>
>>1273888
*yeah, /pol/ faggots are so dumb
>>
>>1273884
>Chesapeake
>Awful

Maybe South Norfolk but otherwise your welcome for being one of the two habitable cities in this shithole. Where else would white people live?
>Get shot in Norfolk
>Get shot in Hampton
>Get shot in every part of Newport News that isn't CNU

Fuck off. The Oceanfront is garbage but Chesapeake and VA Beach are the only livable cities down here. You only go to Norfolk for Tides games or McArthur.
>>
>>1273890
Not him, but I would totally live in Arlington, it seems like a cool city and it's right outside DC.

Plus lots of hot Latina babes
>>
>>1273896
>NOVA

You're playing with fire. Everyone from the rest of the state hates those Yuppies. Fucking assholes do nothing but work in D.C. pulling in 6 figures living in nice houses then they come down south and all they do is talk about how backwards we are for not being oblivious to the world around us.

Ranting aside, NOVA is a nice place. May hate their attitudes but it really is a beautiful place to live. And between the Metro and the handful of rail services you're always within reaching distance of a dozen things to do in Downtown D.C. with or without a car.
>>
>>1273890
Chesapeake may as well be north Carolina that far out. Norfolk is a massive eh in most parts as is Portsmouth but like I said just gotta remove the corrupt city council and their city administrators. It's not like Norfolk doesn't have the money to be great, even considering the nigs but they are out for their own self enrichment. Like who the fuck designs projects right outside of skyscraper offices?
>>1273896
Arlington and the Southeast are entirely different. Richmond and the Southeast are warzones by amount of homocides and police shootings
>>1273897
NoVa requires so much of the states transportation budget rest of the states a fucking disaster for infastructure. Plus, most of the judges are from NoVa and consider there are viable alternatives for people in Norfolk and Portsmouth to avoid the tunnels that the city government sold to a fucking swedish company. Yeah let me drive two hours in Chesapeake to avoid paying this private tunnel being ran for a profits fee.
>>
>>1273558
Atlanta is god tier for black qts

>>1273231
chicago is like new york or san francisco except for poor people. it's cheap for a big city (its really fuggn big) and there are lots of attractive young people there
>>
Portland, OR is still affordable while still having a healthy population of naive college/liberal young people. You can sleep in the parks and no one does shit about it, so it's CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

Prepare for the onslaught on left-wing idealists and hobos. Otherwise, a pretty good city with a huge drug problem.
>>
>>1273996
>Portland, OR
oh god
>>
>>1273996
i mean it could be great but from what ive heard...
>>
>>1273996
>affordable
>portland

this is like saying seattle or boston are affordable.
>>
>>1273558
Eh. America is ok, but I wouldn't rule out spending some time in jamiaca or ghana
>>
>>1274050
lol Manhattan is affordable
>>
>>1274056
The heights or illegal chinatown apartments my dude. Step it up
>>
>>1274057
o shit i never thought about that
>>
>>1273231
No.
>>
>>1274086
k
>>
File: 1499305344431.png (10KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
1499305344431.png
10KB, 254x199px
>>1274064
Beware though, because if the building owner finds out you'll get kicked out. Happened to me and now I live out by Broadway junction
>long commute feels
>>
>>1274057
Those neighborhoods aren't even cheap anymore, just less expensive than the rich people neighborhoods.
>>
>>1273231
I'll put my vote for Charleston, South Carolina. I've never seen more sheer numbers of attractive women in one place.
>>
>>1273848
this is true, the good girls from the south either marry out of highschool or go to college towns to find a rich southern gent or some white trash playa from the north. the bad girls migrate to cities and lie about where they were born.
>>
>>1274057
It's not 2005 anymore, neither one are particulaly cheap unless you're a rich yuppie
>>
>>1274174
Very true, but they all ride the cock carousel so it doesn't truly matter.
>>
>>1274250
Not true from my experience. But ok
>>
>>1274342
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1274342

You need a good salary to afford an apartment in Washington Heigbts by yourself. Look at how much the cheapest 1 bedrooms are going for.

The poor people live there by sharing an apartment with several people, as well as rent stablization.
>>
>>1273318
I can confirm this
>>
Lived in Virginia for +20 years, moved out 2 years ago.

Unless you are in the military there isn't much in hampton roads to do or see, that isn't happening outside of hampton roads. Norfolk is a sinking shithole build on a swamp, same with other places any time it rains enjoy flooding everywhere. Most all the girls worth looking at are taken or looking for navy benefits.

Richmond is okay if you are on the North side only, downtown and southside is shit. Want to know the definition of wrong side of the tracks? Visit Richmond.

NoVA is fine aside from the stupid costs of everything inflated by DC, make only 60k? good fucking luck living anywhere an hour close to your job that isn't a shithole, traffic is a nightmare and everything is nickle and dimed to death.

To the west on the mountains, not much aside from college towns and Roanoke that are there. Not the worst places to live, just be prepared to have nothing to do outside of small things and not too many jobs. Weather is a killer in the winter and summer.
>>
>>1273704
So what Phoenix? I'm not OP but I live in Tucson. I only see hate for Phoenix online, same for Tucson though.
>>
>>1273290
>huge university
>filled with girls from New England who value education more than local women
Solid advice friend.
>>
>>1274956
Pretty much this anon was right on the money about the area even if hes a reddit spacer. Norfolk is actually not that bad, it actually has a downtown unlike VA Beach which has a fake downtown because they hate norfolk. Waterside in Norfolk is alright, most of the food sucks there but they do have a live concert stage out there by the water and a decent amount of people there. They have the Chrysler Museum there as well as the Harrison opera house even if the city is 90% nogs. The premium outlets they just opened up on the edge between VA beach and norfolk is a shitshow and a half due to the cities hating each other. IKEA will actually be opening a store in Norfolk here soon too.

But yeah, Nogs+weather+military = killed.
>>
Is LA any good? Everyone shits on it.
>>
>>1275770
I wanna go there for the nice weather and hot Latinas.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.