[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good spot for suicide in Hong Kong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Any proposals, ideas? I was thinking of hanging myself in some industrial building, but I guess Hong Kong being crowded city would be hard to find privacy. I think Hong Kong is good city for suicide cuz they have lack of space, so they quickly burn every found dead body no matter of criminal implication, if it is unidentified body they keep it max for a week then burn it to ashes, cuz morgues are full to max as it is.
>>
Don't do it, you fag.

If you worry that your life is meaningless you have 3 choices

>Jesus
>service to The God Emperor and the attempt to save the uniqueness of Western Civilisation in the Great Meme War of 2016 - ?
>both of the above
>>
>>1245699
why do you wanna do it ?
>>
Don't kill yourself. Didn't you watch 13 reasons why?
>>
The tradition is to go to Pattaya, spend all your money on whores, and then jump off your hotel balcony.
>>
>>1245715
Yes and that piece of shit show became my 14th reason to die.
>>
File: memewar.png (332KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
memewar.png
332KB, 1200x1000px
>>
>>1245756
This.

There are some nice high rises in HK though.
>>
>>1245699
please if you are dead set on killing yourself maybe you should blow up the big black box that muslims like and start WW3, literally the best way to make a name for yourself
>>
>>1245699
Christ died for your sins, please don't do this
>>
>>1245699
I don't know why people moralfag here.
As long as OP delivers a live stream for the glory of /trv/, I for one welcome our new
>the retard that went to Hongkong to become an hero
meme
>>
>>1245756
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>1245699
Why not join the foreign legion?
>get to do some badass shit
>if you are lucky you get shot and die
>if you are lucky you shoot some rebels and they die
>>
Well, at least you're honest.

I say none, desu. I wanted to die really badly for years, then I realized that it means freedom. Since then I don't give fuck about anything and anyone, I just do what I want...
>>
hong kong is not a good place for suicide
try somewhere better like peak of Himalayas
>>
If you want to hang yourself you can just book an hotel room. You're going to get all the privacy you can get. If you fail you'll have to pay though so unless you know what you're doing I recommend taking money or else you end up in jail.
Jumping is easier all it takes is finding somewhere higher than at least 50m and you're guaranteed to die upon touching the floor. Look for bridges on Google Maps.
>>
Do something nice for a person in need, look for a person that has missed his/her flight and pay for it, give food to homeless people, go to a bar and get everyone a round. Don't just go without any kind of contribution because you haven't thought this through
>>
>>1245699
eat yourself to death, and if you dont' like cantonese food go to a country you love and just eat yourself to death. I don't know why more people don't do this. Just literally put yourself in a food coma every fucking day.
>>
>>1245761
with a sense of humour like that you should be able to find a friend
>>
>>1245852
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1452217194103.jpg (180KB, 1599x999px) Image search: [Google]
1452217194103.jpg
180KB, 1599x999px
>>1245761
>>
>>1245699
Who cares where you end it if you are gonna throw your life away anyway? No one will remember you. If there are people you will miss you though you are selfish worthless prick even in death. Fuck off with your attention whoring from this board please. I know /r9k/ has 10 of these threads already at any given minute and you won't get as much attention there but it is definitely where you belong. Goodbye.
>>
>>1245821
they have a lot of check points and stuff on the way there. You actually have to know quite a bit about Islam to be permitted anywhere near the vicinity of it. They actually quiz you.
>>
>>1245821
this, take one for the team fag
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.