[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I have a net worth of 4 million dollars, is that enough to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1431463138633.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1431463138633.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
If I have a net worth of 4 million dollars, is that enough to buy a good sailboat and sail around the world to explore and look for lost places? If I invest right I shouldn't have a time limit to how long I could do this right?
>>
>>1191956

If you can tell me more about the company you invested in; What they make/how they do business. If you give me this information, I will be more enabled to assist you with investing in such a way that you continue to get returns on your future investments. In the previous thread you said you are 'just getting lucky.' That simply is not true if we are living in a technologically advanced capitalist society. The reason why your investment paid off and how you should continue investing in the future lies within the information that you would provide me if you are not fill of shit.

Here is another site I made: http://www.gift-coin.com/ (there are probably more secure buy bitcoin, but paxful is probably the best service to use to buy bitcoin at a low price and then sell it off later when it does up in price.)
>>
>>1191956
and you would probably be better off posting this in /biz/.
>>
>>1191956
If you nneed to ask here then, probably it's not going to work

My mother sails around the globe with her boyfriend and this man has been sailing all his life. The sailing part is actually not so easy and you need to repair stuff every now and then so you need to be able to do that as well while improvising.

An oceanworthy sailboat is possible to find secondhand for a reasonable price, depending on size and if you know where to look you can get one for 100k, then you would still need to repair it significantly because you want uptodate gps and all that.
I don't have a figure how much you'd need to spend in maintenance but you can count on a renovation that will cost in the order of 10k's and yearly maintenance a bit less (assuming you stay on your boat year round and not put it in winter storage).

Once you have a boat it is easy to live cheap since you'd stock up your ship in low cost countries (i.e. Spain) and if you anchor at suitable bays you don't need to pay port fees. How much this will cost depends in you

I have no idea how expensive insurance is but you'll want that since boating accidents can become really expensive really quickly.

Overall you will have incredible freedom but I strongly recommend to first start with a smaller yacht to understand sailing and maintaining a sailboat before going full oceanworthy and set sail for destinations unknown.
>>
>>1191995
>>1191996
is he not talking about investments in his boat?
>>
>>1191956
go ask >>>/biz/
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.