[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your worst flying experiences? I've just got back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 14220299333_5412ca934d_b.jpg (195KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
14220299333_5412ca934d_b.jpg
195KB, 1024x683px
What are your worst flying experiences?

I've just got back from Cyprus, and it was a lovely week on a great island with great weather, great food and lots of history, which was bookended by two utterly farcical flights.

Going out, the flight was due to depart an hour late because of a technical fault which held up the aircraft's previous flight, which I guess couldn't be helped. But then after we boarded, they kept us on the plane for another hour, with the air con not working, on a blistering hot day, with no explanation or anything. We were sweltering in this sweaty, rammed cabin and eventually we departed about two hours behind schedule. So thanks, Thomson Airways.

Then, coming back, about five minutes before we were due to land into Leeds/Bradford, they decided to tell us that we couldn't land at Leeds due to heavy fog (even though it's still summer and the weather in the UK has otherwise been very hot - what the actual fuck?) and we'd have to divert to Manchester. Wouldn't have been so much of a problem, if it wasn't for the fact this was at 2 in the morning and everyone was utterly tired. Of course this is beyond the control of the airline and the airport, but still, what a ballache.
>>
Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

This isn't your Facebook
>>
>>1161842
This

Those arent even that bad
>>
>>1161842
Get out of my thread if you don't like it then you whiny faggot.
>>
>>1161832
You're the whiny faggot. Start a blog about your first world problems elsewhere. You admitted 2/3 "problems" couldn't be helped.

Don't be mad you wrote 1000 words that no one gives a shit about.
Shoot yourself
>>
>>1161846
If you don't like people sharing travel related experiences on a travel related board, then here's an idea: Don't go onto a travel related board. Pretty simple really.
>>
30 minute flights between mainland and an island in old, battered propeller planes. Tried it in a thunderstorm with enough turbulence that even the stewardesses looked like they expected death at any moment.
>>
>>1161846
This a transportation expierence >>>>/n/
>>
File: dude give it a rest.jpg (43KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
dude give it a rest.jpg
43KB, 624x352px
>>1161855
Dude, give it a rest...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.