[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Euro Trip With Bike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I am planning to go on a EURO trip with a Road bike, the only problem is I weigh 340lbs(150kg) , Would a road bike be able to carry me? Never road one gonna buy a scott road bike 2016 model for £2000

What do you guys think?
>>
I think you're an idiot.

A steel bike might be capable, but stay the hell away from carbon and carbon/alum alloys. Maybe get a cruiser and not a road bike. Why aren't you just googling models and seeing if they have some sort of weight limit.

I've heard stories of people blowing out their tyres and blaming it on their weight, as most tyres have a very low "safe" limit. Hell, mine claim that they're only safe up to 180lbs, but I find that pretty hard to believe.
>>
>>1154222
Unless you're over 7 feet tall or a competitive bodybuilder, you're too fucking fat and are going to die of a heart attack, fatty. Have you ever even attempted physical exercise beyond walking to the corner store to get a bottle of coke?

Long distance cycling ain't easy, friendo
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>1154222
>I am planning to go on a EURO trip with a Road bike, the only problem is I weigh 340lbs
Good luck with that. What are you aiming for, 5 miles a day? Lose 100 pounds or buy a motorcycle.
>>
File: Fat-Guy-Motorcycle.jpg (13KB, 432x285px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Guy-Motorcycle.jpg
13KB, 432x285px
>>1154362
>buy a motorcycle
>>
I really don't want to be mean, but if this isn't bait, you're quite the stereotypical dumb fatty.
>>
I suggest you start with riding a bit around your town for at least a year or until you're down to below 80kg (depending on your height)
You'd probably have to give up and turn around after the first day with your current model of plan
Im assuming this isn't a troll post, but I feel I shouldn't do that...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.