[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP thread Always naked edition Precum: >>9115383

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 616
Thread images: 224

File: 1484420011287.png (252KB, 1168x1059px) Image search: [Google]
1484420011287.png
252KB, 1168x1059px
ERP thread
Always naked edition
Precum: >>9115383
>>
Post cards.
>>
>>9119978
No
>>
File: ERP.jpg (314KB, 1712x1096px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
314KB, 1712x1096px
>>9119978
>>
File: Mei (12).png (624KB, 1000x1172px) Image search: [Google]
Mei (12).png
624KB, 1000x1172px
>>9119897
>She let out a small huff and rolled her eyes at the magical girl's loss of control, already losing focus at the mere mention of a type of stimulation. Her pen danced across the paper, simply spelling out "magic results in absurdly high libido".
The device you agreed to help me fix! I need to calibrate it and make sure that its reading things properly. You've got it in your hand already! Just...ugh, just make sure it says something like "horny", alright? Lustful, aroused, anything like that. That's enough for me to know if anything needs fixing.
>Without wasting another precious moment of time, Mei deftly slipped the girl's length into her mouth, letting it push deep into her throat. She slowly dragged her lips all the way back to the head before pressing back against the hilt, slowly prepping the girl to throatfuck her. Reaching for her notepad, Mei attempted to scribble something about the salty taste of the plump member, hoping that her writing would be legible even if her vision was obscured by the girl's pelvis.

>>9119906
Hmph. Unfortunate. I suppose I'll have to go run repairs else.
>She spins on her hell, returning the device to her workbench and tinkering away at it with a variety of tiny wrenches and screwdrivers.

>>9119934
Are you sure? You seem a little...flustered. That definitely doesn't bode too well for the calibration of it. I thought it was doing alright, but if it's that far off, I have no idea what to do about it.
>She puts a finger to her chin, thinking hard.
Can you give me another reading? There's something odd going on here.
>>
>>9120036
>tails doll
Gets me every single time
>>
~~OFFICIAL 2016 ERP TIER LIST~~

(Discord AND Threads Edition)
>GOD-LIKE TIER
-Trixie
-Jiro
-Valentine/Stocking
-Midna

>HIGH TIER
-Chiaki
-DMG
-Peach
-Plutia
-Suki-Chan
-Kyouko
-Ms. Fortune
-Shy Gal
-Anzu
-Virra
-Piggu
-Jinx
-Greninja
-Sponty
-Shantae
-Lucas
-Owain
-Any and all PokeGirls

>MID TIER
-Rhin
-LD (No, I'm not joking)
-Kristjan
-Erica
-Renamon
-Other 'Anime' characters
-Sebbu
-Mettaton
-Ainz
-Dark Link
-BunnBunn
-Tobiichi

>LOW TIER
-Celestia
-Vriska
-Shy Anon
-Musicanon
-Spection
-Desu
-Drick
-PetAnon

>ABSOLUTE SHIT PLEASE KILL YOURSELF TIER
-Nue
-Adachi
-Alpha
-Anon
>>
>>9120058
Why even bring up people who don't post in the threads?
>>
File: 05 - cyXR9ET.png (117KB, 365x292px) Image search: [Google]
05 - cyXR9ET.png
117KB, 365x292px
>>9120058
>Hasn't got an updated 2017 list already
shameful
>>
File: 1487705976010.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487705976010.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
Hello
Where are the lolis?
>>
>>9120041
>Looking at her hand she notice the device was the one she was gripping onto to contain herself. She pouts before trying to explain.
... I'm a blonde, don't blame me.
>She raises a shaky hand to read the small screen of the gadget. It simply read "aroused". And she tried to say it, but as her lips broke to speak the engineer below her stuffed the fat cock into her mouth, poking at her throat as she worked it. She tensed up as the full fat cock teased the very back of her throat, dripping it's small salty drops of pre into her. As if the machine was reading her mind it began to list off every feeling she felt in the back of her head
Horny.. Aroused, needy, lustful, heated, warm. Gah..
>>
File: Mask.gif (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Mask.gif
3MB, 720x405px
>(And thus, we continue...)
"You know not the destiny that unfolds!"
>His voice echoed rage of his own. He sounded distressed, like a man who was soon to lose everything within his final moments. He continued to fight on, growing more outmatched by his opponent with each clashing of steel. With the build up of anger, he started to slip, losing his focus and his skills visibly starting to diminish. It seemed like with each collision of their sword, Owain's blade was closer to being able to due harm to the man, only to be met with resistance that was still able to put up a fight.
"I brought you into this world, and I'll be damned if you continue to make a mockery of my work! You fooled me once, but not again! I will see to it that after today that you live on no more! I swear to it you will return to the pits of hell!"
>Yelling his words, it was obvious now that Descole was no longer using his skill to fight, but his pure anger. His fighting style diminished. It was sloppy, each swing was forceful, and he now wielded his sword with both his hands. However, even with this determination in winning this fight, he was still getting pushed back. He was baffled at his superiority, but the battle was far from over. Now that the two had traversed the catwalk during the entirety of their duel, the door rose up and allowed the two access into the next chamber. This chamber, being vast in size, had much more wiring, tubes, and other contraptions hanging everywhere. In the center was a large, thick layered glass surrounding three other cylinders of glass containing many strips of what looked like copper wiring. On the far end of the curving room, however, there was a control panel stationed right in front of similar screens that was spread across the previous chamber.
"If you were to win, what would that accomplish?! You have no end goal! You're nothing but a lost soul wondering a realm that is anything but your own! You fight for those that don't matter to you!"
>>
>>9120133
(You have any plans to play anyone other than DMG at the moment?)
>>
>>9120041
A-Another one?
>Anon looks nervously at the mechanic, wondering if she might have found out about his lie. He then looks down to his pants after realizing that his concealed manhood was making the space in between it and the denim much more tighter. Quickly turning around, he gives her a nod and says
Sure...
>before he crosses his arms and begins to think again. With his cock gradually swelling up, it had much more sway in his thinking processes than his brain, and the lecherous thoughts and day dreams he had flowed through it like water. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't shift his what he thought of to anything else, until he began to think about the mechanic herself, and how great her body looked. He ultimately gives up trying, and instead asks her for his final reading.
W-What does it say about me now? Anything lewd?
>>
File: 2d3222ccdc5426ae618d8f4911ac9264.jpg (643KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2d3222ccdc5426ae618d8f4911ac9264.jpg
643KB, 849x1200px
>>9120208
I'm also doing something in private. Not at this moment, sorry </3
>>
File: 1493693907057.png (137KB, 1280x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1493693907057.png
137KB, 1280x1040px
Would you?
>>
>>9120232
Don't worry about it. Hopefully I'll be around later if you do.
>>
>>9120087
>mfw 2017 lost so many ava's it's so hard to keep track
>>
File: 3376097d81d2ede7e89a25717eb75a85.jpg (249KB, 744x1053px) Image search: [Google]
3376097d81d2ede7e89a25717eb75a85.jpg
249KB, 744x1053px
>>9120133
>The mechanic silently cheered for herself as the mage read off all of her results, showing that the machine was still in somewhat working order. The thesaurus add-on she installed had already come back online after a only a minute of sucking. Making the girl cum would likely have enough of a shock on the machine to start it back up again, like smacking the static out of an old television.
Mm mmph hm!
>Her words of encouragement were a little muffled by the presence of the dick pinning down her tongue, and she gave a small thumbs up to punctuate her positive comment. Not waiting for the witchy girl to read out the rest of the words on screen, Mei brought both of her hands to the magician's plump rear, eagerly massaging the cheeks and using them as leverage to force her cock further into the depths of her throat. She gave them a small spank, trying to make her buck her hips, and attempted to milk her dry with her flitting tongue.

>>9120211
>She studies the device, giving it another once over. Her eyes zoom in as she reads it off, clearly attempting to make sense of what it read.
Yeah. Yeah, kind of. It just says "Mei" and then "arousal" right after it. Mei isn't an emotion.
>Looking back up at him, the pieces start to fall into place.
Wait, hold on a minute. W-Were you fantasizing about me?
>>
>>9120249
That's why there's a chart.
>Insert the Pure/Lewd to Cute/Sexy graph
>>
File: 1493536355997.png (275KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
1493536355997.png
275KB, 715x715px
>>9120310
>>
File: 1482080234274.jpg (330KB, 730x964px) Image search: [Google]
1482080234274.jpg
330KB, 730x964px
>>9120266
>As the hands of the mechanic slapped onto the backside of the mage she dropped the small device to the side, her cock twitching in the back of her throat and her entire body tightening as she pushed forward, filling her entire throat she couldn't wait any longer, her legs shook and her massive fat cock pulsed one last time before shooting it's sticky, sweet load into the mouth of Mei. Rope after hot rope filled her mouth and gullet as she melted in pleasure, her plump bottom tightening from the light abuse, just enough to set her off.
>>
>>9120310
But I was talking to the guy asking for an update babe.
>Also pure/lewd chart has like 4 people who are gone and everyone else is already in the list
>>
File: Owain17.jpg (108KB, 963x830px) Image search: [Google]
Owain17.jpg
108KB, 963x830px
>>9120180
>Owain's resolve remains unshaken as his fingers grip his blade to the point of pain, the dull throbbing of his aching digits doing little to quell his assault. Noticing the increasingly violent and amateurish sword fighting of his opponent he begins to evade rather than block, using the flat of his blade to deflect the irate man's attacks. Once entering the room the blonde swordsman allows himself a cursory glance across the metallic landscape, fixing his eyes once more on Descole. Even as sparks fly from the repeated clashing of the males blades he speaks, his words fueled by the same fire that burns within his opponent.
"Protecting the lives of the innocent is the only reason I came once again to engage you in combat! My soul may not be pure but I will not stand idly by while a crazed mad man destroys all that some hold dear!"
>After a rather heavy blow Owain rolls to the side, using the open space to sprint past Descole towards the glass cylinder that awaits in the center of the room. He grits his teeth and throws the entirety of his body against the see through container, a sizable dent spreading from the place of impact. Dazed for a moment he immediately swings the flat of his blade against it, shattering it into tiny pieces. Realizing his back was turned he returns his attention back to Descole, his shoulder tinged in crimson from fresh cuts caused by the shards of glass.
"You're much less sure than you were a few moments ago! Do you finally realize that you're not far above the people you insult? That even after your platitudes and reassurances you are still a mortal man and have the capacity to fail!?"
>>
>>9120322
Who the hell is the top pure/cute person, never even heard of them
>>
>>9120266
N-Not at all! I was just thinking about, uh...
>Anon tries to make up an excuse, but as the only thing in his mind were lewd thoughts, he just couldn't. He takes a deep breath, and resigns to tell her the truth.
F-Fine...Your machine isn't broken. I was thinking about lewd thoughts all the time.
>He turns back around soon after he's done speaking, showing the mechanic the erection that he was trying so hard to hide.
I might've got carried away though, since I did think about you soon after...
>>
>>9120353
>Owain godmodding immediately as he starts an rp
>>
>>9120041
>Right on cue within seven seconds, anon devotes all his attention to staring back at the pink haired inventor's butt again. He follows her over.
What else was your baby supposed to be able to do?
>>
File: Itadaki-Chocobo_Running.png (69KB, 207x267px) Image search: [Google]
Itadaki-Chocobo_Running.png
69KB, 207x267px
Is it safe?
>>
>>9120396
Check again in five weeks
>>
>>9120396
Yes.
>Kicks Boco back to Lurking
>>
>>9120322
>still not on a chart.

life is pain.
>>
File: Animal Attraction.png (498KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Attraction.png
498KB, 1024x768px
>>9120396
"Is that a cute bird?"

"I think it is."

"Should we eat it?"

"Let's."
>>
>>9120409
>Doesn't add himself like Nina, Hellboy and that one with the white hair next to lucoa
>>
>>9120424
A-Awoo?
>>
>>9120406

Yes sir.

>>9120424

Well, at least they called me cute.
>>
>>9120443
>Not knowing who Sponty is
Really, nigga?
>>
>>9120443
>and wendy
you pleb
>>
File: tumblr_of2nvaVISB1qe3rwko1_1280.png (253KB, 870x657px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of2nvaVISB1qe3rwko1_1280.png
253KB, 870x657px
>>9120424
"Leave the bird alone, he's strange but means no harm." The man said, almost exasperatedly.
>>
>>9120491
>almost calls him MCR
oh hey original Hanzo, how's it hanging?
>>
File: a740f635e967aee88ece2d6de7ad404b.jpg (948KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
a740f635e967aee88ece2d6de7ad404b.jpg
948KB, 1200x1600px
>>9120330
>Greedily swallowing down the mage's hot seed down her gullet, Mei's hands fumbled as she attempted to locate her notes before she forgot her observations about the cum. Hot, thick, potent. Implication of internal testes or magic allowing semen to be stored directly in the shaft. Her tongue lapped away at the still-throbbing penis as she wrote, quickly cleaning up the mess of cum and finishing it off with a small kiss on the tip.
Excellent. Thanks for participating in my little study! So, what did the scanner say at the end?
>Noticing that the device wasn't in the mage's hand, her gaze traveled down to the spot it's resting on the floor, clearly having been dropped by the clumsy girl. Mei frantically crawled over to it and picked it up, only to be dismayed that there was a crack in the display.
You...you blonde bimbo! You broke it even worse than it was when we started! Ugh, I'll have to go find another LCD panel...
>She stands up, giving the girl a kiss on the nose before sprinting off to her work station.
Make sure you come around again so I can study your magic! Just try not to touch any more of my babies!

>>9120372
>Mei awkwardly blinks back at him, passing the device between her hands.
Why? There's nothing especially erotic in here. I mean, if I had a magazine or something for you to look at, it'd make sense. But I don't have a clue where this could be coming from...

>>9120384
Bleh, weren't you listening? It's supposed to be able to read your thoughts. But all it's doing is reading emotions. You were right that's it busted, because it can't even do that. Now can I just repair this baby in peace, please?
>>
>>9120515
You available for another rp? Don't want to just jump in.
>>
>>9120515
Do you do pissplay?
>>
>>9120506
You're kind of sad, in how you flail about
>>
>>9120547
PEEANON STOP THAT
>>
>>9120515
>(That was a lot of fun! Hope you enjoyed too! Sorry I'm bad at post cum scenes, but I think that's a good place to leave off <3)
>>
>>9120561
Hey, I'm just asking.
What about you? Do you do pissplay?
>>
File: Animal Attraction II.jpg (951KB, 1200x1071px) Image search: [Google]
Animal Attraction II.jpg
951KB, 1200x1071px
>>9120491
"Who is that?"

"Dragon man."

"Who?"

"I know him."

"Oh... Is he nice?"

"He wore the head of a wolf whilst talking to me once."

"That's pretty bad."

"Know what else is bad? Missing nap time."

"Oh, right! We only stopped by to try and eat the bird. Nap time again!"

"Good night, dragon man.
>>
>>9120491
>>9120593
C U C K E D
>>
>>9120515
Well...although most minds are pretty fickle, a man's mind is bound to think about erotic thoughts sooner or later. I was just unlucky enough to start thinking about lewd things when we started to test the readings.
>Anon moves his hand to the back of his head and scratches at it.
B-Besides, you've got a nice body yourself!, so it's no wonder why I wouldn't think about those kinds of thoughts. I don't think there's a person out there that wouldn't agree with me!
>>
>>9120506
It's going very well, all that shitposting made me listen to Black Parade again and I am ashamed.

>>9120593
Watching the two converse was, strange. Then again, anyone who was an acquaintance to that girl was going to be nothing if not weird.
"I, uhm. Sleep well, the both of you." Taking a second to figure out how to react, with a graceful bow of the head, he saw the two off.
>>
>>9120658
Danger Days > The Black Parade
>>
>>9120515
Squid?
>>
>>9120658
>mfw you listened aswell and cringed remembering middle school
nothing to be ashamed of there.
>>
>>9120673
I agree on this. Danger days was so good, I was surprised. Felt like an entirely new band after releasing that shit before. Black parade felt like they forced themselves to write thaf shit.
>>
>>9120547
I do piss play
>>
>>9120717
I'm not saying that The Black Parade was shitty, just that Danger Days was way better.
Also the Conventional Weapons EPs and The Mad Gear and Missile Kid are super underrated and it's a shame nobody talks about them.
>>
File: Descole38.png (105KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
Descole38.png
105KB, 636x358px
>>9120353
>With a single slash of his sword, wielding immense strength generated from pure anger alone, he slammed the blade into the metal plating, completely missing his target whom had rolled away from his valiant blow. The sword dug deep into the scrap, causing it to be wedged into place, and quite the challenge to remove as well. Descole, with his eyes fixed on Owain, traced his movement to the secondary engine cells. Eyes widening under his mask, and his mouth agape to what his eyes behold, he witnessed as the warrior threw his form right into the glass. Once, twice was the successful push, and then the sound of glass shattering rang throughout the chamber. Grabbing his steel blade backhandedly, Descole yanked it right out of the flooring and began to dash right for him, his movements becoming more unpredictable by the moment. With a twist of his sword into the proper forward position into his palm, he grasped the hilt in both hands.
"You idiot! You would injure yourself for the sake of others?! This is why warriors like you fell in the past, you're so eager to get yourselves killed over the lives that wouldn't dare free their minds enough to remember you!"
>Raising his sword skyward, he quickly took to the air and slashed his sword downward with a fierce amount of strength. His teeth, gritting in anger, his skin, dripping in sweat with the rush of both adrenaline and fatigue, and his hair, becoming more exposed from the wig of his hat, he was becoming a perfect picture of a man falling apart. However, his voice, his anger, his determination to continue with the duel showed he will not let up, even if the odds were not in his favor. Landing on the ground, the glass of the damaged engine safety glass cracked under his feet, but this didn't matter, his shoes seemed to not be phased by the sharp shards. Behind Owain, however, the exposed wiring began to spark and smoke from the glass slicing the wires alone, showing a minor amount of damage.
>>
So where's Switch Dog?
>>
>>9120795
>Didn't here the news
I'm sorry bud but old yeller had rabies and we had to put it down
>>
>>9120795
Switch Dog was Shygal, so good luck trying to ERP with that
>>
>>9120795
She was a stacked plant and a shy sweater girl a couple days ago. See if you can find her sometime.
>>
>>9120720
Hi FP
>>
File: Flick.gif (489KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Flick.gif
489KB, 500x281px
>>
WAKE UP EVERYBODY!
>>
>>9120885
Nope I'm trying to play overmeme
>>
File: Mirabelle 287.png (176KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 287.png
176KB, 800x672px
>>9120885
Don't yell, i'm awake
>>
>>9120839
Hi anon
>>
File: tumblr_ol7cypC0XO1tlrvv2o3_1280.jpg (288KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol7cypC0XO1tlrvv2o3_1280.jpg
288KB, 853x1280px
>>9120885
The wolves just dozed off, and believe me; you do not want to wake them abruptly.
>>
>>9120930
Can I see your furry tits?
>>
>>9120927
Is that a tail?
>>
Who's the rarest ava that barely comes around anymore?

>People that quit don't count
>>
Reveal to the thread the darkest RP you've been wanting to try.
>>
File: Mirabelle 53.jpg (260KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 53.jpg
260KB, 518x800px
>>9120962
is an ass-antenna, is not that obvious? i'm just kidding, Of course is a tail and?
>>
>>9121014
Misaki I think, or Jun maybe.
>>
>>9121014
Chloe
>>
>>9120815
>>9120832
Does the who rped as those girls have a Discord?
>>
>>9121020
Getting the living shit out beaten out of me before being raped while being degraded and beaten further.
(Generally I only get in the mood to do it when I'm feeling really depressed.)
>>
File: Here anon.png (298KB, 680x961px) Image search: [Google]
Here anon.png
298KB, 680x961px
>>9120945
Just this once~
Have to go back to working on finals...for now!
>>
>>9121043
Uhmm...well, you can't really blame me if my attention is drawn somewhere else. Ass antenna is really appropriate.
>>
>>9121142
>Shaves
>>
>>9121014
Blake
>>
>>9121142
Ah, lovely as always.
And alright, good luck!
>>
>>9121014
Momohime.
>>
>>9121126
Hi Boco
>>
>>9121116
Shy!#2773

LeakAnon: Out
>>
>>9121202
I'm not Boco.
>>
>>9121020
Knife abd bloodplay, but I worry about it coming off as edgy and getting memed about so much
>>
>>9121020
Tearing a person limb from limb and stringing their intestines around the room like streamers.
>>
File: Owain25.png (796KB, 511x970px) Image search: [Google]
Owain25.png
796KB, 511x970px
>>9120781
>Owain has little knowledge of machinery but knows whatever would be protected must have been important in some way. Watching the previously suave man screech his insults at him filled him with a small bit of accomplishment, the crimson ichor leaking from his wounds dulled by the shallow victory. Owain's body was drenched in sweat and aching all over, finding even the act of raising his sword to fight a herculean act. The blonde haired swordsman scoffs at the man's words, responding in turn.
"A selfish cretin such as yourself would have no idea what a true warrior yearns for in the heat of battle! These injuries are nothing if I can stop scum that I deem unfit to complete their dastardly deeds!"
>Watching the crazed man approach him he sees bloodlust in every one of his actions, finding the man's stamina frightening with how it seems inexhaustible. Owain anticipates the attack and manages to stumble to the right, the sword catching a glancing strike to his shoulder, cleaving a bit of his tunic and tissue with the strike. Owain's teeth grind together in response, catching himself on his back heel as he throws out one last desperate swipe towards the man. His blade cuts clean through the currently sparking wires, cleaving them in two before coming into contact with Descole's blade. His desperate gamble exhausted Owain stumbles backwards and falls to one knee, his dominant arm dripping droplets of blood onto the floor.
>>
>>9121020
Giantess with cunt insertion.
>>
>>9121020
A kind of mindbreak RP that involves me and an immortal. They'd force and taunt me to mutilate their body as much as possible without killing them, slowly causing me to lose my humanity.
>>
File: Mirabelle 142.jpg (682KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 142.jpg
682KB, 733x1100px
>>9121161
Well, I was born with a tail on my big fat ass, pretty much it gives style to my ass
>>
>>9121308
>mfw this happened a few months ago and got super fucking strange.
>>
>>9121020
I've been wanting to try something, but i'm ashamed every time I think about it. Not sure I could even talk about it as anon.
>>
>>9121362
Wish I could've seen it. I always love the psychological aspects of mindbreak.
>>
>>9121363
You're anon, anon. Let it out!
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjvTXXlveG8
>>
File: handjob.gif (3MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
handjob.gif
3MB, 478x360px
>>9121389
I want to try... handholding.
>>
>>9121440
Fucking pervert.
>>
File: Flesh.jpg (159KB, 850x859px) Image search: [Google]
Flesh.jpg
159KB, 850x859px
>>9121440
You fucking disgust me.
>>
File: bocotheBEAR.png (14KB, 460x577px) Image search: [Google]
bocotheBEAR.png
14KB, 460x577px
>>9121440

YOU SICK FUCK!
>>
>>9121020
I just want to be held captive as a male and fucked over and over until sex is my only source of pleasure
>>
>>9121343
Style indeed~
>Anon tries his hardest to not stare at the women's plump to rear, struggling to keep his eyes on her's
S-so what kinda stuff can you do with that tail?
>>
>>9121242
>>9121308
Reminder that everyone who is into guro is fucked in the head.
>>
>>9121470
By men or women?
>>
>>9121490
Guro does nothing to me sexually. I just find it super interesting and fun to type out.
>>
>>9121508
still fucked in the head bro.
>>
>>9121490
Is this a surprise or something?
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>9121490
>not being fucked in the head
>>
File: Mirabelle 59.jpg (459KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 59.jpg
459KB, 667x1000px
>>9121486
Oh boy, there's things that not even humans with more than 18 can know ~
>She knows what the anon wants to do, making a smu-looking face while looking at him
What things you would do to this tail?
>>
>>9121497
Either
>>
>>9121557
>smug *
>>
File: Descole31.jpg (68KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Descole31.jpg
68KB, 900x506px
>>9121244
>The successful slice into the warrior's shoulder was more than enough to sedate he emotions that starved for blood. However, when his sword was ejected from his flesh with the meager counter of his blade, he snapped back into reality. His contorted face, once expressing an emotion of pure rage, relaxed into a simple frown. The masked man took a few steps back away from the injured warrior, examining the crimson liquid that stained his blade. It was as if such an action was foreign to him. He gripped the sword, the blade shaking within his grasp, showing that he was enacting a lot of force into that single grasp alone. One could only wonder what thoughts were going through this man's mind. However, his thoughts were soon interrupted by the surge of their environment, causing him to stumble back until he was able to recollect his balance. The wires, sparking and burning and even causing minor combustions to small explosions spewed glass and scrap across the room. A siren started to go off, and Descole was quick to look to his right then back towards the control panel within the distance. The screens surround it were flashing something fierce, and Descole, within his moment of concern, dropped his sword and quickly dashed over to the table of buttons, dials, and switches. He examined each screen, his mind racing on what to do.
"No, no, it couldn't have been damaged so easily..."
>Descole, grabbing levers and flicking switches, made attempts to salvage the situation, but his efforts were in vain. No matter how hard he tried, the siren continues to shout, and the tremors started to get worse. Knowing there was not more he could do to save his masterpiece from meeting its end, he quickly turned to face Owain, the cold fact drawing to his mind that he left himself completely open for an attack this entire time.
>>
>>9121513
Just pointing it out unless they were in any illusions about it. Avoid people who are into guro if you can, high likelihood of actual psychos that take pleasure in playing with and hurting other people.
>>
>>9121570
Hot. I'd totally use you, anon.
>>
File: kazooie.png (107KB, 234x392px) Image search: [Google]
kazooie.png
107KB, 234x392px
>>9119966
Yeeeaaaaah!
>>
>>9121635
Oh boy, do we have another boogeyman? Someone inform Kinx that she's an actual psycho who toys with people!
>>
>>9121635
Wow I didn't know that!! Thanks Captain Insight.
>>
>>9121652
I didn't know I needed this until now
>>
What if you want a succubus to kill you with kisses and/or sex? Is that messed up?
>>
>>9121614
Is this seriously going to go anywhere or are you two going to keep jerking each other off?
>>
>>9121635
>WHO IS KINX
>>
>>9121635
Aaaaaaaand? I'm just fucked in the head. I fantasize about murdering hundreds of people. Doesn't mean I do it though.
>>
>>9121690
Who is Kinx?
>>
File: Mirabelle 160.jpg (602KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 160.jpg
602KB, 733x1100px
>>9121670
Depends on how messed up you already are ~
>>
>>9121670
Hi Boco.
>>
File: 1490034120899.jpg (60KB, 477x693px) Image search: [Google]
1490034120899.jpg
60KB, 477x693px
>>9121672
They're going to fuck in the end.
>>
>>9121672
I haven't been paying mind to it, buuuut it's some battle between them, right?
I shudder to imagine how much planning must've gone into it
>>
>>9121714

Quite a bit.

>>9121715

Hai, Boco des.
>>
>>9121672
>>9121716
no they aren't. Owain does this shit all the time
>>
>>9121714
Love the character, but that art style is really fucking offputting for some reason.
>>
>>9121652
>hot bird bitch
Nice.
>>
>>9121723
It's something they could've done on Discord. I don't see why they have to fill the thread with this shit if it's just going to be them showing off how much they can write. They could just ERP.
>>
>>9121714
>160
That artist has a robot OC too right? I can barely find art for em
>>
File: I GOT A KNIFE AHHH.jpg (213KB, 1500x792px) Image search: [Google]
I GOT A KNIFE AHHH.jpg
213KB, 1500x792px
>>9121652
NO. PLEASE. I LIKE MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES
>>
>Combat RP in ERP
>0% erotic
Why?
>>
I'll be that monkey!
>>
>>9121743
Because Owain is an actual egotist dude, i was fine with this type of shit constantly in discords but only he would bring it here.
>>9121716
They've been at it for 4 days
>>
File: Owain31.jpg (54KB, 333x200px) Image search: [Google]
Owain31.jpg
54KB, 333x200px
>>9121614
>Instead of finding a blonde maniac with eyes full of rage ready to strike him down, Descole is met with the sight of a fearful man sheathing his blade, the violent tremors and rocking causing his flight instincts to come to the forefront of his mind. His sword is sheathed shakily into his scabbard before he makes a mad dash over the shards of glass, boots clanging against the metallic floor as he heads towards the entrance which they entered moments prior. Owain's vision becomes hazy from the adrenaline and the blood loss, only seeing his path to fight another day. The blonde haired man's quick escape leads him back down the catwalk as he tries to find a route of escape, occasionally stumbling from the earthquake like tremors that threaten to make him tumble to the floor. Looking back over his shoulder at the man's whose plans were ruined he offers a small smile before disappearing down the corridor into the smaller chamber. Owain yells loudly, hoping that Descole can hear him over the rumbling of the machine.
"Victory is mine this day but death is not a fitting end for my tale!"
>The sound of footfalls heading down steps begins to become quieter and quieter, leaving Descole to ruminate on his plans with his life still in his grasp.
>>
File: 5-2-17.jpg (462KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5-2-17.jpg
462KB, 1600x1024px
Another cycle of seasons has passed us by and I can't help
I wonder I wonder I wonder just where you are now
I hear from everyone that you are different
And that you are yet more beautiful than before

Whoa whoa

If you say that you are happier now
And that's just the way you feel about everything now
Well then I guess it's just the way
That it is
>>
>>9121767
I like how this monkey looks!
>>
>>9121767
Welcome back perverted monkey butt. I was expecting you to come back earlier.
>>
>>9121557
I-I'd jerk myself off with it, while looking at your ass of course.
>He spoke his intentions warily, not wanting to look desperate to her.
>>
>>9121756
Because Owain that's why. This is why people constantly accuse him of being an attention whore.
>>
>>9121656
Not trying to make a meme just saying my opinion famalam.

>>9121690
>>9121706
Never actually met them maybe they are the exception that proves the rule, who knows.
>>
>>9121783
>Paul's card used to be somewhat varied and colorful
>Now it's just edgy black shitposting avas
>>
>>9121731
Well, nothing is perfect in life
>>9121750
>(Yup, I only know about mirabelle, didnt read about the others)
>(also 300+ images of mirabelle)
>>
File: ava card.jpg (779KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ava card.jpg
779KB, 1600x1024px
>>9121813
Oldest card I still have is this one, before then there was LD obviously

Guess so, idk
>>
>>9121814
That's more Mirabelle than I found, where did you look?
I think I always mispell his name
>>
>>9121783
Fuck off Paul.
>>
And now Paul's here.

Fucking great.
>>
File: Mei (4).png (78KB, 347x108px) Image search: [Google]
Mei (4).png
78KB, 347x108px
>>9120533
>>9120547
>>9120567
>>9120639
>>9120688
>power goes out while I'm in the middle of typing up my reply
>have to sit down and listen to the storm for nearly half an hour while I wait for it to come back

(Sorry for leaving you all hanging like that, I'm back now. Gimme a little bit to write my replies up.)
>>
File: 720cb975a8114625762e9e8c4c4c7.png (584KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
720cb975a8114625762e9e8c4c4c7.png
584KB, 1024x768px
>>9121662
Sadly that's the only image using a hot design for Kazooie.

>>9121742
>>9121755
Don't worry. There's like 1 or 2 images. I can't ERP as Kazooie even If I wanted.
>>
File: Mirabelle 141.jpg (423KB, 822x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 141.jpg
423KB, 822x1100px
>>9121814
>forgot image
>>
File: BASTION.jpg (44KB, 433x328px) Image search: [Google]
BASTION.jpg
44KB, 433x328px
>>9121842
I've been here?
>>
>>9121852
It's fine! Just hope that everything is going alright in your part of the world.
>>
>>9121853
That's your entire human Kazooie collection? Fuck people need to commission more of that
>>
>>9121854
Where is that thickie from?
>>
>>9121831
Looks nice, did you play both of the skeleton sisters (sorry their name escapes me right now) or just one?
>>
>>9121782
This is the most pointless ending to the most pointless RP I've ever read
>>
>>9121787
Really? Well, you don't too bad actually. I'd fuck you If I was a man.

>>9121789
Yeeeaaah I couldn't come back earlier because like this girly right here >>9121852 I had a power outage. I guess it's our destiny.

So.. How are we doing? Where are the cuties?
>>
>>9121888
Truer words were never spoken.
>>
>>9121888
did you expect more from Owain petting his giant fucking ego?
>>
>>9121888
No, the most pointless RP you've ever read is in HG.
>>
File: adelita-twins-the-book-of-life.jpg (198KB, 1337x794px) Image search: [Google]
adelita-twins-the-book-of-life.jpg
198KB, 1337x794px
>>9121885
Both

Leaned more towards Scardelita, the eyepatch one but they kinda came as a package deal.
Idk, kinda lost interest in the character after awhile
>>
File: 1d01fc7a61e4cb133439dcbe82185263.png (789KB, 837x1183px) Image search: [Google]
1d01fc7a61e4cb133439dcbe82185263.png
789KB, 837x1183px
>>9121852
Don't worry about it! Loves and kisses <3 PM me on discord sometime
>>
File: Mirabelle 104.jpg (395KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 104.jpg
395KB, 667x1000px
>>9121835
>(I looked on some of the artist pages)
>>9121790
So that was your real intentions, huh? I'm fine with it, do you... want to do that now?
>Mirabelle eyes look down to his cock, not expecting too much of his size
>>
>>9121903
Well who's to say that we can't fuck, hm? I'm a man alright, and you're a woman, so it's pretty much natural.
>>
>>9121921
Fuck off Paul.
>>
>>9121903
I'm doing good, better with you back. Now what kind of monkeying around are you feeling up to today oh connoisseur of smut?
>>
>>9121852
I feel like having a close up shot of your avas eyes is now a must, they look cool.
>>
Anyone want a Shiki Ichinose Ava?

Or anyone from Idolmaster?
>>
>>9121906
Reminder that Owain's writing is objectively no better than a seventh grader's.
>>
>>9121921
>Paul losing interest in his best characters
Isn't that like a sign of depression or something
>>
File: Mirabelle 190.png (1MB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 190.png
1MB, 733x1100px
>>9121883
Surely you mean the robot, right? she is fatter than me, Ha..ha..
>>
>>9121960
The only idolmaster character I know is the MILF-y looking business executive. I wouldn't mind her as an ava.
>>
File: Whatever.png (377KB, 467x559px) Image search: [Google]
Whatever.png
377KB, 467x559px
>>9121947
Do you ever get tired of posting that?

>>9121963
Yes
I'd ask myself why I feel like shit right now, but I already know

haha I'm so drunk xdddd
>>
>>9121960
Are you looking to pick one up, or looking for one? I'd love a Ranko or Kaede
>>
>>9121963
well what'd you expect? He put himself in such a deep hole he could never climb out. At first it seemed like he was burying his own grave but with all his fuck ups it looks like he was digging for a way to torture himself. I think in all honesty he at first enjoyed the attention but now it's the only form of socialization he gets. Of course he'd be depressed Anon he fucked up his own life here, guarantee he fucked it up irl.
>>
>>9121921
Happens to the best, some cards are huge to kinda avoid that happening. But it's pointless when you have a card of 14 and only 2 get picked ever.
>>
>>9121963
>Best character
He dropped it because he tried to RP with DMG but got cold feet and sperged out.
Like why he dropped 2B, he tried to RP but he sperged out.
Or why he dropped 90% of his characters.
>>
File: Shitstorm.png (437KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shitstorm.png
437KB, 600x600px
>>9121985
>Drunk
Prepare for the shitstorm
>>
>>9121985
Fuck off Paul.
>>
>>9121975
I wouldn't call you fat, you're sexy. Thick just means your curves are in all the right places, and the curves make you even better to cuddle and fuck with.
>Anon smacks Mirabelle's ass
(But where is she from? is she an OC?)
>>
File: jane doe.png (281KB, 1119x629px) Image search: [Google]
jane doe.png
281KB, 1119x629px
>>9122002
Huge?
I have a list

Ahem

Avas played list, in no particular order (parentheses indicates where I played them)

Lord Dominator (ERP, HG, shitposting)
The little black cube of darkness (ERP)
Eve (ERP)
Count Bleck (Shitposting)
Vivian (ERP)
Princess Peach (DMG bait)
Shygal (ERP, /TF2G/ shitposting)
Gardevoir (ERP)
Magearna (ERP)
Tsareena (ERP)
Goodra (ERP)
Candice (Showderp)
Toxapex (Shitposting)
Hex maniac (ERP)
Mewtwo (ERP)
Nanu (depression/shitposting)
Celesteela (Shitposting)
Tapu lele (ERP)
Marie (/TF2G/ shitposting)
Panty (ERP)
Stocking (/SSBG/ shitposting)
Joshua Graham (HG)
Legion (HG)
Undyne (ERP, HG)
Red (HG)
r63 Asriel (ERP)
TF2 Spy (ERP)
TF2 Soldier (ERP shitposting, HG)
Scardelita + Adelita Sanchez (ERP)
Marceline (Depression)
Tracer (Shitposting)
Roadhog (ERP)
Squigly (ERP)
Valentine (ERP)
Veran (ERP)
r63 Purple guy (Shitposting)
Dyes Iwasaki (HG)
Lewis (HG)
Scaramouch (HG)
Pyrocynical (ERP, shitposting)
Handsome jack (Shitposting, HG)
Paige (ERP, HG)
Sapphire (ERP)
Pearl (ERP)
Issac Clarke (HG)
Alissa Vincent (ERP)
Anahita (ERP)
B4nny (Shitposting)
Parker (ERP)
Angel Dust (ERP)
Ms. Mayhem (ERP)
Glossi (ERP)
2B (ERP?)

>>9122007
Vodka is my only friend
>>
File: Mei (14).jpg (455KB, 1435x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Mei (14).jpg
455KB, 1435x2048px
>>9120533
(My maximum is two anons at once, and it looks like I've only got one person going right now. Would you like it with Mei, or would you prefer if I posted my card?)

>>9120547
(No, sorry.)

>>9120567
(It was great! And not to worry, I tried to come up with something cute for the ending. I always suspect post-cum scenes are only gonna be about a post long, anyway.)

>>9120639
Not a person out there, huh? Well, I'd have to take a pretty basic survey for that to have any scientific validity. I don't imagine most people would be too crazy about me, anyway. Studies show that girls with breasts that are on the smaller side and butts that aren't exactly great to be only approved by about 34% of the population in double-blind studies.
>She gives him a side-eyed glance, starting to feel her cheeks heat up at the realization of what he meant.
U-Unless you're trying to say that you're a part of that minority...?

>>9120688
(Huh?)
>>
>>9122025
(Yes. http://riendonut.tumblr.com/)
>>
>>9121960
I'd like a Takane myself.
>>
>>9121903
>You don't too bad
You don't look too bad*
AAAH!

>>9121934
Ohhh yeah... About that... You're pretty cute and everything but I'd rather see you fucking with other guys instead of me.

>>9121953
I am waiting to see If I can hook up some cuties around here. You know, make out. The place it's a bit dead I think and the turbo sluts are mostly sleeping it seems like.
Maaaybe I should go and read something in the meantime.
>>
>>9122032
All those avas hand yet you're still shit at roleplaying.
>>
>>9122033
(I'm fine with Mei. But can I get some back story or an opener at the least? I don't know where she is from
>>
>>9121978
Mishiro? Hmm, not really interested in her. If you mean Ritsuko then I might be interested.
>>9121990
Kaede would be fun. I might try out the lesser known ones too just to see if people here like them.
>>9122050
Takane is one of my favorites, will consider her.
>>
File: huh.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>9122058
How am I shit at something I never do?
>>
>>9122070
there in lies your answer, you never do it reinforcing the idea that you're shit. Prove them wrong shit head.
>>
>>9122064
I think it's Mishiro. Post a picture of her?
>>
File: yeah.gif (1MB, 522x261px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
1MB, 522x261px
>>9122084
I don't want to
>>
>>9121928
>Anon blushes at the girl's forward nature, offering to help him get off to her. Not one to turn down the chance, he quickly pulls out his semi erect member, holding it in his hand as he approached her.
Y-yes please, if it's okay with you.
>>
>>9122051
And I guess making out with me is out the window? Damn, I've been waiting all day to do shit with you. Why not read a loud then? If so much as a boob job is out of the question.
>>
>>9122064
Nice. Looking forward to it.
>>
File: director-mishiro.jpg (44KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
director-mishiro.jpg
44KB, 852x480px
>>9122089
Here ya go. I might choose Shiki because she seems to be the one I can make most believable to be down to fuck anytime. Might try out the others though.
>>
>>9122105
Why are you still here?
>>
>>9121904
>>9121906
>>9121888
Buddy we have Paul and anons shitting yellow into trash cans, your forced hate meme is just getting really fucking stake in comparison.
>>
File: 1b01a8530333010de72623227a4a75d7.jpg (144KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1b01a8530333010de72623227a4a75d7.jpg
144KB, 849x1200px
>>9122115
You've been waiting all day to do shit with me? Aah c'mon, you can do somethig with me, it's alright. I can be your muse for your jerk off session and you can grope me a bit, what do you think?
>And before she can even respond, Kanbaru was already stripping, pulling down her shorts and throwing away her shirt. In a matter of seconds, her bra falls to the floor and her panties drop on her ankles. Completely naked in front of the man without any kind of shame.
See? It's not that bad actually. We can still do stuff. Aaand I wouldn't mind If you promise me to have some gay sex in front of me. That'd be reaaallly cool.
>>
>>9122186
You're still an egotistical piece of shit, Owain.
>>
File: First love - Late Spring.jpg (89KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
First love - Late Spring.jpg
89KB, 894x894px
>>9122168
She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak
I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks
I've been drawn into your magnet tar-pit trap
I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black

Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet
Cut myself on angel's hair and baby's breath
Broken hymen of your highness I'm left back
Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back
>>
File: Mirabelle 69.jpg (339KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 69.jpg
339KB, 667x1000px
>>9122025
I rather you call me curvy, thick is not a nice word at all
>When she feeled the smack her face expression changes
Oh I see what your doing, nice place to put your hand by the way
(yes, she is an oc)
>>9122111
Very good from a semi-erect penis, now let me help you
>Mirabelle turns around, showing him her gorgeous-looking ass, her tail moves right away to his cock and then wrap it
tell me when you're ready ~
>>
>>9122186
>Shitting into yellow trashcans
Care to explain?
>>
>>9122153
Yeah, she's the one I was thinking of.
>>
File: Forced Relevancy.png (582KB, 1740x1213px) Image search: [Google]
Forced Relevancy.png
582KB, 1740x1213px
>>9122186
>forced hate meme
>when Owain himself perpetuates it
>>
>>9122198
>Actual question
>Paul breaks down into Nirvana lyrics again

Just fucking accept it you idiot
Whatever you're looking for, you're not gonna find here
>>
>>9121831
You up to play as Eve?
>>
>>9122224
>Three of those are obviously him
>One telling you fucks to stop shitposting people
wow what a dick
>>
>>9122232
He doesn't rp anymore, it's paul
>>
File: Wind.gif (689KB, 490x355px) Image search: [Google]
Wind.gif
689KB, 490x355px
>>9122227
What else should I be
All apologies
What else could I say
Everyone is gay
What else could I write
I don't have the right
What else should I be
All apologies

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
In the sun
I'm married
Buried

I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame
Sunburn with freezeburn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

>>9122232
Give me something
>>
>>9122197
Sure I'm owain. Whatever quells your manbaby temper tantrum pal, if you're gonna be a faggot at least be less annoying than the people you bitch about. It's getting old fag.
>>
>>9122227
He's looking for someone to let him abuse them.
>>
>>9122244
The fact that they ditched the anon trying to chat with them to lyric post is all that you should need to see what they're like
>>
>>9122207
Alright, sorry man I don't really feel like playing her. Hope you understand.
>>
>>9122033
Breasts on the smaller side? Are you kidding me?
>Anon walks to where Mei stood and plants his palms right on her bare shoulders, then stares deeply into her strange yellow eyes.
Your breasts are absolutely perfect! They have the right size and shape that I've always dreamed about! But I wouldn't know anything about your butt, since I've yet to see it. Even so, I'm glad to be part of the minority, and I'm not lying this time. I bet that baby of yours would show how happy I am about it!
>He then gives her a warm smile, followed by removing his hands from her shoulders.
Now, in order to validate what you said, we're going to have to perform a small experiment with that rear of yours. Who knows whether it truly falls in the "not so great" category?
>>
>>9122267
Nah I totally get it, don't worry bro.
>>
>>9122224
Way to run your false flag into the ground m8. I so believe this is real.
>>
>>9122255
>at least be less annoying than the people you bitch about

I dunno, man. Filling the thread with pointless RP that went nowhere just to show off how he can type better than sixth grader is a bit much.
>>
>>9122196
I'll have gay sex infront of you if I ever find the time, partner, and you all at once. It's a shame I'll only have one hand to grope with you, but I guess I'll have to make do. Even after all of this waiting and even promising you such a perverted show.
>He plays up the drama, swaying back and forth as he pulls down his pants. He does a small spin as he steps out, leaving him bottomless and posed against her. His left hand moves to grip his cock and his right hand reaches up to give her monkey butt a worthy squeeze.
Think you'll be willing to let someone inside ya sometime or is that an impossible prize?
>>
File: ChatSmile7.png (487KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ChatSmile7.png
487KB, 1024x1024px
>>9122253
>throws anti shitpost spray at the angry boy.
>>
>>9122224
>It's this clingy beta fag again
Well no wonder the thread has been shit.
>>
>>9122224
I have seen this 'proof' and read it over a dozen times now and I literally can't fathom how this proves anything. He's not saying anything incriminating, in fact, he barely is hiding the fact that it's Owain.

What is the purpose of this meme you're trying to force.
>>
File: avoidance.png (69KB, 2564x346px) Image search: [Google]
avoidance.png
69KB, 2564x346px
>>9122283
>>
>>9122312
>Paul has issues
I keked too hard.
>>
>>9122256
Abuse me

I'd prefer if you did not reply to me again.
>>
>>9122286
And you just derailed everyone's good time by blogging about your Ava hate. Bravo, now can you fuck off?
>>
>>9122340
When we goina do the slime cock thing~
>>
File: MarC.png (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
MarC.png
127KB, 1024x768px
>>9122347
Runny nose and runny yolk
Even if you have a cold still
You can cough on me again
I still haven't had my fulfill

In the someday what's that sound?

Broken heart and broken bones
Think of how a castrated horse feels
One more quirky cliche'd phrase
You're the one I wanna refill
>>
File: Chatlewd.png (642KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Chatlewd.png
642KB, 640x960px
>>9122364
>Throws more anti shitpost spray.
gooo awaaaay.
>>
File: SHIT.png (205KB, 500x736px) Image search: [Google]
SHIT.png
205KB, 500x736px
>wanted to rp
>depression rears its head and shitposters come out
I guess I'll just watch it all go to shit.
>>
File: IMG_1191.jpg (97KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
97KB, 680x680px
>>9122312
>Defending Paul so you can shit on Owain
Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>9122312
Hi Paul's discord Alt.
>>
>>9122380
>gives you the succ
>>
>His gaze locks with hers for a few moments. As he peers into those incredible pools, awe overcomes him. It as if a searing, quaking pain was blooming in his gut. Mere seconds later, he almost thrust himself out of his desk. Though he lunged for the door, he knew that he couldn't make it in time.
I-I am so sorry.
>With a single blunt tug, he jerked his pants to his knees and squatted over the trashcan. It seems that agony in his belly was not just imagination, as fat globs of yellowish-brown matter burst from his charred pucker. One hand covered his face, tears streaming from his eyes due to a mixture of shame and pain.
>>
File: mad.png (194KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
194KB, 720x408px
Stop

>>9122396
That's Owain
>>
>>9122380
Who is you.
Are you Adachi?
>>
>Owain
>Paul
>Chat
>Adachi

Can this thread even be saved?
>>
>Some guy requests Paul to RP
>Paul responds by posting shitty songs
I'm surprised
>>
>>9122253
How are you doing, demon sister?
>>
>>9122424
No.
>>
>>9122410
>Paul is the one forcing the Owain hate
Of fucking course
>>
File: Mei (1).png (301KB, 408x750px) Image search: [Google]
Mei (1).png
301KB, 408x750px
>>9122061
(She's from My Hero Academia. Her character is basically that she's really good with machines, always calls her inventions her "babies", and is a little unhinged. Basically just a pretty simple gearhead archetype with a little sprinkle of weird and obsessive. Most of my openers with her usually just operate under the pretense of anon helping her out with an invention or study. It can be about pretty much anything; it wouldn't be that far out there for her to be performing a study where she needs to see anon's dick and things escalate from there, for example.)

>>9122280
Well, I suppose science generally does favor the majority opinion. And even though I can't get a grant for researching your weird tastes, I suppose it's only fair me to investigate!
>Mei spins on her heel, bending herself over her workbench and presenting her ass to the anon. Rummaging through her nearby toolbox, she pulls out a few measuring tools - rulers, calipers, measuring tape - and passes them back to him.
So, you're gonna be taking ratio measurements, right? Hips to waist. We'll need as much data as we can get to compare your tastes with some other peoples'. Ooh, do you need to write them down? I've probably got a marker around here somewhere...
>>
File: Just want this summer to end.jpg (602KB, 600x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Just want this summer to end.jpg
602KB, 600x1400px
>>9122424
We were beyond saving a year ago

Can you believe it's been over a year since me and him started?

>>9122431
I asked him to give me a starter
Still waiting

>>9122445
The name in the screenshot is Owain

>>9122433
Is that it?
>>
>>9122410
>Paul deflecting again and being too pussy to link properly
Like pottery, stop forcing Ava hate to hide the fact people just hate you.
>>
>>9122431
Happened yesterday too, someone even asked to move it to discord
>>
>>9122445
>Implying hate needs to be forced on Owain after he's been caught
lol
>>
File: ChatNormal7.png (490KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ChatNormal7.png
490KB, 1024x1024px
>>9122410
You saying stop only makes me want to do this more to you, just like you keep on with your own shitposting.
>>
File: Where is it.jpg (90KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
Where is it.jpg
90KB, 640x434px
>>9122397
I'm just blogging. Ignore me.
>>9122419
>>9122424
N-Not actually Adachi. Just using a pic that fits the situation. Because this thread is fucking shit.
>>
>>9122482
Hi Paul.
>>
File: Carry me out.png (161KB, 590x856px) Image search: [Google]
Carry me out.png
161KB, 590x856px
>>9122477
I don't think I need to hide it? Pretty obvious
>>
>>9122455
(got it, give me a few minutes to get a decent opener.)
>>
>>9122488
Wrong, but nice try Owain.
>>
>>9122482
Paul stop forcing this and just fuck off, nothing bad was happening until you anon posted your bullshit.
>>
>>9122201
>At the sight of her bubble butt, his cock shot up, now full of life. Her tail grabbed him, much more gentle than he was expecting, but a bit more firm than a hand.
I'm ready, can I touch your butt while we do this?
>>
>>9122485
Oh. Excuse me then, I was worried.

I'll fuck you lady, what rings you got? I ain't no bitch that's discouraged by a little Paul posting and Owain memeing.

Hit me with your best.
>>
>>9122503
>These deflects
If you're still gonna be a whiny faggot go somewhere people give a shit.
>>
>>9122504
See: >>9122224
>>
>>9122455
>His gaze locks with hers for a few moments. As he peers into those incredible pools, awe overcomes him. It as if a searing, quaking pain was blooming in his gut. Mere seconds later, he almost thrust himself out of his desk. Though he lunged for the door, he knew that he couldn't make it in time.
I-I am so sorry.
>With a single blunt tug, he jerked his pants to his knees and squatted over the trashcan. It seems that agony in his belly was not just imagination, as fat globs of yellowish-brown matter burst from his charred pucker. One hand covered his face, tears streaming from his eyes due to a mixture of shame and pain.
>>
File: I'm just your problem.gif (493KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
I'm just your problem.gif
493KB, 500x443px
Neither side is sacred
No one wants to win
Feeling so sedated
Think I'll just give in

Taking medication
Till my stomach's full
Neither side is sacred
Crawling in the hole

The grass is greener over here
You're the fog that keeps it clear
Re-inventing what we knew
Taken time is all but true
You're the reason I feel pain
Feels so good to feel again

Neither side is sacred
No one wants to win
Feeling so sedated
But I can't give in

Taking medication
Till my stomach's full
Feelin' so sedated
When I'm in my home

Taken time is weird but true

Neither side is sacred
No one wants to win
Feeling so sedated
We all just give in

Taking medication
Till my stomach's full
Feelin' so sedated
When I'm in my home

Learn from history, all that’s true
>>
>>9122294
>She jolted, looking down at the man and how hard he was gripping his cock. Kanbaru waves her butt from side to side in a teasing manner, winking at him.
It's not an impossible prize, not at all. But It's something you have to work very hard to get. And besides... This place is full of sluts and flamming homosexuals, right? Having a threesome or an orgy is very natural. I wouldn't mind.~
>Raising her leg a little bit, she brushes her smooth skin on his shaft as his hands keeps holding his meat rod. Kanbaru presses her naked body against the man, squeezing her breasts on him to let him feel her warm bare body as she tilts her head to a side to whisper into his ear.
I wanna see you frotting with another guy. Promise me that and you can rub your shaft on my pussy. What do you think?
>>
>>9122525
Literally says nothing.
>>
Can we report someone for spamming song lyrics or will the mods not pay attention to that?
>>
File: IMG_1137.jpg (62KB, 527x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1137.jpg
62KB, 527x700px
>>9122503
>Implying Paul hasn't been caught forcing hate just to derail the threads
Sure buddy, you just keep anon defending yourself. We promise that big bad Owain will go away if you cry hard enough, maybe DMG and Fronk will too!
>>
>>9122567
>>9122552
>>9122523
Look at those gayass vampire posts. Do you really think I could be Paul with barely 10 seconds between my posts and his?

Paul is a cancerous retard, but Owain is a different type of cancer.
>>
>Paul forcing hate on Owain
>Owain forcing hate on Mecha
>Mecha forcing hate on Lupin
>>
File: Fuck this book.jpg (90KB, 640x332px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this book.jpg
90KB, 640x332px
>>9122573
Does that mean Lupin is the one posting "Fuck off, Paul"?
>>
>>9122547
I-I am so sorry.
>>
>>9122593
No. Everyone is posting "Fuck off, Paul."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>9122601
Ohh c'mon man. I might be a monkey but I don't play with shit. You're disgusting.
>>
>>9122572
>Wnining that the whole thread must be one person or to get you
Fuck is this Paul or did Trash shitter wake up today?
>>
File: Oh me.png (193KB, 451x360px) Image search: [Google]
Oh me.png
193KB, 451x360px
>>9122622
>>
File: Mirabelle 138.png (91KB, 187x405px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 138.png
91KB, 187x405px
>>9122509
is more than fine for me, but please don't cum to much on my tail, cum plus tail is a bad combination when I try to wash my body
>Mirabelle lets him touch her butt, ready to jerk him off with her tail
>slowly and patiently jerking his dick off, her movements become faster with time, "jerking him slowly would be boring, right?" she thought
>>
>>9122593
Fuck off Paul.
>>
>>9122646
It's a pasta just ignore it
>>
>>9122547
>He grips her cheek as she shakes her ass. He trails his fingertips along her ass and moves up her back as she presses her body against his. He lets go of his cock and lets her midriff press against it.
Kanbaru shall be our threesome and orgy co ordinator then, may your duties be as fulfilled as we will make you~
>He gives her a quick taunt before leaning in to return the whisper into her ear. His chest pushes against hers, trying to get more of a feel of her perky breasts.
I'll promise more then frotting, I'll put on as much of a show as you and the other person want and will let me as long as we get to play with you after.
>>
File: Destined for failure.jpg (226KB, 1241x545px) Image search: [Google]
Destined for failure.jpg
226KB, 1241x545px
>>9122664
My head hurts
>>
Is Stocking here?
>>
>>9122646
Its a guy trying to scare avas away, using a copy pasta, just ignore em.
>>
>>9122657
I-I am so sorry.
>>
File: 5-2-17.jpg (646KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5-2-17.jpg
646KB, 1600x1024px
>>
>>9122700
Everyone want to report this post and get this guy banned?
>>
File: me and my cube.png (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
me and my cube.png
66KB, 500x500px
>>9122707
>Inb4 AAHN~ MASTERRRRR!!!
Calling it right now, this is gonna be a sub gardevoir
>>
>>9122707
Dis. Dis is a good card. I like this card.
>>
File: Comic11.jpg (17KB, 208x290px) Image search: [Google]
Comic11.jpg
17KB, 208x290px
>>9122707
>Gardevoir
Stole it right under my nose, nice. Can't wait to see one around.
>>
>>9122735
wtf dont judge my rp faggot. sorry if my scat rp is miles above your pathetic two line rp
>>
>>9122707
FUCK OFF OWAIN SLUT
>>
>>9122735
I think it counts as spam if they post the same message at least three times, so sure. I'm reporting it.

>>9122700
>>9122657
This is not your anon, ignore it.
>>
>>9122707
>this palpable shit taste
Someone find me a rope so I can kill myself and never see this garbage again.
>>
File: Mirabelle 330.png (69KB, 175x179px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 330.png
69KB, 175x179px
>>9122777
>(I know, im not dumb enough to not notice the copypasta)
>>
>>9122547
You know you're pretty bad at the character if you're not going to make her a lesbian
>>
>>9122789
>Having this garbage tastes
Didn't know this existed wow.
>>
>>9122817
Someone didn't see the later seasons.
>>
File: ey.png (134KB, 486x307px) Image search: [Google]
ey.png
134KB, 486x307px
>>9122755
>Being this fucking new
>Being DMG's bottom bitch and still not knowing that we got together when I was RPing Gardevoir
>Not knowing that I was the best Gardevoir this thread's ever had, doing both male/female and even hypno

Jeasus you're a newfag

>>9122707
If you didn't pick up on my first post, Garde is mine
>>
>>9122657
>He held back a gasp as she wasted no time milking him good. His body shaking as pleasure shot through him. Not wanting to disappoint, he focuses on her butt, his hands sinking into the flesh as he pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her tight asshole.
M-mirabelle, can I please p-play with your hole~?
>>
>>9122844
>Implying you were ever the best anything
Wow, look at this deluded child, he still doesn't know.
>>
>>9122810
I figured someone should try and work against shitanon, just as a precaution.
>>
Just don't respond
>>
>>9122843
Still not being in-character since she doesn't do guys. I though erp had better roleplay than hg.
>>
File: Comic Crop 1.jpg (12KB, 148x244px) Image search: [Google]
Comic Crop 1.jpg
12KB, 148x244px
>>9122844
Here's your (You)
>>
File: monkey.png (190KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.png
190KB, 700x600px
>>9122844
oh, okay
>>
>>9122755
You had Garde in mind too?
>>
>>9122844
The only thing you've ever been best at in this thread is being able to screech at your mother for chocolate milk and tendies.
>>
>>9122547
>Bullies you.
>>
File: Comic Crop 2.jpg (28KB, 248x378px) Image search: [Google]
Comic Crop 2.jpg
28KB, 248x378px
>>9122881
I want a Pokemon on my list.
Aside from the meme I was thinking of putting Ditto on my list and making folders on the fly to play a wide group of Pokemon. I'm not sure if that's greedy or not
Also thinking about doing a male Sylveon. just picking up avas that can do things I can't do as Faye
>>
>>9122707
(I got a Patricia session on hold)
>>
File: Shantae(11).jpg (54KB, 543x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shantae(11).jpg
54KB, 543x720px
what slime girl should I replace gardevoir with?
>>
File: Smuge.png (56KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
Smuge.png
56KB, 600x650px
>>9122863
>Being THIS new
Woah buddy did Morrigan drag you in from /v/? Take a seat

>>9122878
Well that was easier than I thought it'd be
Unless that's a smug ass sarcastic okay and you're just gonna do it anyways to fuck with me

>>9122888
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHERE ARE MY 8:30 TENDIES?????

>>9122876
Z 2
>>
>>9122924
Hey Hey Hey. Don't listen to that asshat up there. play Gardevoir all you want. If you haven't figured it out yet Paul's an asshat.
>>
>>9121853

Just crop them slightly each time to use an image.
>>
Hello!
>>
>>9122875
>expecting anything from ESLers
>>
File: 1479516437639.jpg (20KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1479516437639.jpg
20KB, 400x389px
>>9122924
>Replacing
>Ever
>>
>>9122932
I've been here since 2014, you were ALWAYS a shitty writer with abuse of ~ in place of any actual character. Then again you do write at your grade level.
>>
File: 1493684491888.jpg (74KB, 1020x759px) Image search: [Google]
1493684491888.jpg
74KB, 1020x759px
>>9122924
Play Gardevoir. Paul doesn't deserve nice things for all the shit he's done.
>>
>>9122920
Who's on your card again, sorry if you posted it but I didn't see it
>>
>>9122924
No please! Keep Garde. We haven't had one in a long time and Paul is just a dick who always complains about people. Just ignore him and just play what you feel.
>>
>>9122959
>Waves at the furred woman, idly tapping away at his desk.
Hey there.
>>
>>9122960
I expect high quality stuff
>>
File: Faye card.jpg (580KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Faye card.jpg
580KB, 1600x1024px
>>9122977
Not gunna lie. I forgot I had one too. Since I've only played Dancer one or twice.
>>
>>9122878
Don't listen to him.

Paul is a fucking joke and never actually RPs. You can have any character he claims is "his".
>>
>>9122924
Goodra, Ditto, Hell I'd give you my Anahita folder if you're serious

wait

no I wont, I don't trust anybody anymore

>>9122968
So you're saying I write at the level of a college sophomore?
>>
>>9122959
Hi!
>>
>>9123004
Like a middle school drop out
>>
>>9122924
Do NOT replace Gardevoir
>>
File: Mirabelle 81.png (115KB, 262x308px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 81.png
115KB, 262x308px
>>9122856
>While she keeps using her tail to jerk him off, she noticed her butt cheeks getting apart
Play all you want, you are the one wanting to have a good time, right?
>Her movements get faster, milking his erected cock while he holds her blueberry-color ass
>>9122924
>(Play gardevoir, please!)
>>9122959
Sup dog-looking fella, nice glasses by the way
>>
>>9122920
Making them on the go sounds tough, unless you use grabber or whatever it was called
Good luck finding one

>>9122924
If you're okay with some sadism, there's Melona from Queen's Blade
Ignore him as well, Paul is a shitter who can only push around new avas because everyone else knows he's a hot mess
>>
File: twang.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
twang.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>9123025
You can't even drop out of middle school
that's illegal

You're dumb
>>
>>9123004
No, like you're in remedial English.
>>
File: 207927-MightySwitchForce-Header.jpg (45KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
207927-MightySwitchForce-Header.jpg
45KB, 620x350px
>>9122922
Okay, let's get things going! which one were you?
>>9123026
>>9123004
>>9122997
>>9122978
>>9122972
>>9122964
>>9122945
>>9123037
http://www.strawpoll.me/12883089
>>
>>9122455
(Sorry for the late reply. Had to go eat dinner)

>When Mei's ass is presented to him, Anon sees how perfect it looked even from under her baggy pants, and it takes a considerable amount of will for him to not reach his hands forwards and give it a nice squeeze, although he couldn't keep himself from making squeezing motions in the air. "The time for that will soon come" he thinks to himself as he takes the tools given to him and sets all of them, other than the measuring tape, aside.
I don't think I'll be needing a marker. It'll be hard for me to forget the sizes of such a remarkable girl!
>As she's still looking for it, Anon slips his fingers under the top of her pants and her panties then slides them off, exposing her peachy rear to him. He takes a couple of minutes to stare at it before he brings the measuring tape to her hips and wraps it around. Making a mental note to himself of what it measured, he then lowers it to her waist, and repeats the process. With the two sizes now inside of his head, he tosses the tape aside, and plants his hands right on her ass, and gives it a teasing squeeze.
Now for a more personnel test. This won't require any tools~
>>
File: pic-Elma Jouii 215.png (189KB, 357x441px) Image search: [Google]
pic-Elma Jouii 215.png
189KB, 357x441px
>>9122920
>ditto
>(mate, im sorry for you, I think I ruined that ava and people could probably shitpost you)
>>
>>9122994
What's the dancer like?
>>
>>9123067
Thats HG though. I've always wanted a ditto in here.
>>
File: Minimalist.jpg (34KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Minimalist.jpg
34KB, 1191x670px
>>9123044
Well my prose typefucking isn't worth a shit
I'm better on the formal writing side

>>9123059
>Making a strawpoll when you know what everyone is gonna say
Okay don't complain when you try to get your garde pussy rammed by her "MASTEEER~~" and I crash the thread with no survivors
>>
File: FF 72.png (227KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 72.png
227KB, 1024x768px
>>9123037
My idea was getting pics as I post. Like.
>Write reply
>Grab image
>Post
>Grab another image
>Repeat.

>>9123067
.. Oh? I miss something?

>>9123076
>Big Girl
>4U
>Will not do anything willingly
>Undead
>No tongue
>Huge ass
>>
File: Sycamore16.jpg (101KB, 900x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore16.jpg
101KB, 900x1035px
>>9122920
I'm curious how a ditto ava would perform. You basically have the whole library of pokemon at your disposal.
"Ask and you shall receive"
>>
>>9123090
Please, we know you cave like a little bitch at the first mention of someone reporting your spam.
>>
File: I need to die.png (3MB, 1998x900px) Image search: [Google]
I need to die.png
3MB, 1998x900px
>>9123096
>Those tits
>Lipstick
I hate you but the pussy game ridiculous
>>
>>9122707
>Patty AND Gardevoir
Oh boy!
>>
>>9123090
Will you just kill yourself already? I'm not even saying it ironically like "kys lel", I legitimately want you to end your own life, for everybody else's sake.
>>
>>9123123
Oh don't worry Paul. She hates you too.
>>
>>9123059
>confusing
They don't even have her on their card anymore. He's simply an annoying fuck who clings to what last dredges of relevance he has

>>9123123
So just like DMG you can't help but post at their friends now?
>>
File: pic-Elma Jouii 217.png (315KB, 565x549px) Image search: [Google]
pic-Elma Jouii 217.png
315KB, 565x549px
>>9123084
>(you know adachi, right?)
>(100% sure he is going to shitpost about that)
>>9123096
>(I regret my past, I used ditto in hg while posting anthro, I didnt knew erp was a thing back there)
(just ignore that people, ok?)
>>
File: 1468161059305.png (321KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1468161059305.png
321KB, 600x849px
>>9122679
>>9122696
//Yeah I know. I saw it. It's one of the reason why I replied to Yuki. I'm glad she actually got to play a session instead of just memes.

>>9122817
Ohh sorry, I'll buy an expensive bottle of RP wine for you, anon. Just give me a minute.

>>9122892
>Turns around and runs away as fast as she can.

>>9122681
//Soorrryy for this but it seems like I am bad at the character If I am not fully lesbian. Do you have a problem with that? I can stop right here but I guess you don't have a problem since you're playing with me already.

>A drop of sweat runs down her forehead and sides as she listens to his words straight into her ear. She doesnt' stop waving her butt, just a little and slowly jumps on him, brushing her perky nipples on his body.
That's a deal then. But I want to see you both kissing each other and jerking off. All I want to do is waaatch~
>After her words she licks his earlobe, gently sucking on it following with a 'pop' sound.
Y'know... Passionate kisses, gropes, everything. I want to see it live.
>>
File: Just a problem.png (94KB, 578x585px) Image search: [Google]
Just a problem.png
94KB, 578x585px
>>9123120
For that to work, you'd have to all mass report one post

All I have to do is delete it and you're left crying MODS MODS MODS and they don't do shit

People have actually gotten banned before for reporting me, fun fact

>>9123142
>>9123148
I'm a simple man
I love boobs

>>9123139
I don't want to
>>
>>9123149
Elma is cute!
>>
Stop playing lesbians as bisexuals or straight.
This is your only warning.
>>
File: tumblr_o7v65mtbAe1rnubimo1_1280.png (517KB, 1247x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7v65mtbAe1rnubimo1_1280.png
517KB, 1247x1920px
I want to ERP on a MMO!
>>
>>9123201
Which one?
>>
>>9123201
Hi, AJ.
>>
>>9122960
>ESL.
I barley even look up any of my characters to play them.
Why are you mating on them?
>>
>>9123172
>crash the threads with no survivors
>avoid reports by deleting all the spam

English wasn't the only remedial class you were in, wasn't it?
>>
File: FF 74.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 74.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>9123108
That's the thing. There's so many great lewd Pokemon, but I can't pick. I'm iffy on it.

>>9123149
Understood!
>>
File: 1472274363060.gif (11KB, 125x127px) Image search: [Google]
1472274363060.gif
11KB, 125x127px
>>9123198
>Waa Waa don't play my pure lesbians as straight :(((((
Teaching lesbians the wonder of dick is amazing though.
>>
File: Am I retarded.png (61KB, 147x168px) Image search: [Google]
Am I retarded.png
61KB, 147x168px
>>9123198
I love penis!

>>9123233
>Delete spampost
>Repost it
Woaw
>>
>>9123198
>Stop fucking male anon.
>>
>>9123198
Fuck off Ryuko.
>>
>>9122455
(Sorry for taking so long had to go do some rl stuff and researched the show a bit more.)
>Summers hot breeze was hitting hard around this time, unfortunately Anon's car had a few issues and the AC had stopped working. Well the AC was just the start of his problems, at some point in his drive the engine blew out and just outright stopped working, not to mention his wheels were basically fucked beyond use. When this did happen in this god forsaken city that he was passing through it fortunately happened in front of some weird school, it's walls were very bland but seemed to have this weird vibe around them, the school itself seemed so high tech and futuristic with it's odd shape and massive windows outlining every inch of the buildings. As he waited around in the heat Anon was forced to wait by the walls, he would attempt to enter but as soon as he walked to the gates they seemed to automatically close, his wait was a long one and the only thing he had to cool off was a bottle of water that was already depleting and quickly. Anon's poor choice in car might've been his reckoning if it weren't for a good looking stranger passing by, coming out of the front gates of the school.
(Again I apologize for taking so long)
>>
File: pic-Elma Jouii 219.png (77KB, 248x340px) Image search: [Google]
pic-Elma Jouii 219.png
77KB, 248x340px
>>9123197
T-Thank you
>>
>>9123198
>seen avas get shit for wanting to play with other girl avas, plus tons of anons throwing themselves at her even if they say they're looking for yuri
>now seeing an ava get shit for giving an anon a chance even if they should be gay
Can't win with this place
>>
>>9123201
>those muscles
>that ass
oh lord
>>
>>9123163
//I happen to like Kanbaru a lot, and I felt her getting slight straighter through the series due to Araragi's intervention. I understand you sometimes have to bend things for the sake of RP, so I take no issue with the liberties here or there because you do get so much of her character on point.

>He catches her as best he can and lets her pin him against a wall. He pulls his shirt off before she can get to carried away, letting her press her chest against his own bare chest finally.
And you will get to watch, but we will get to have our way with you after, still a deal?
>Now his hand slides down between their bodies, pushing his cock down and slowly sliding down the wall so his cock can move between her thighs and against her pussy like promised.
We play out what ever scene our pervy narrator wants, guarantee. Now is my reward still just rubbing against your pussy?
>>
>>9123251
Excellent plan, Paul. Go for it. You really thought the logistics of this one through.
>>
File: cX0UIAJ.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cX0UIAJ.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>9123198
C'mon man, what's your problem? This is ERP and it's supposed to be fun. My character can be a lesbian and make deal with men to see them loving each other. Is there a problem with that? Don't be a party pooper.

If you want me to... Then I'll play her fully lesbian and I'll ignore every anon. All I will do is tease them while I fuck their waifu.
>>
File: Getting the fuck out of here.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Getting the fuck out of here.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>9123163
Whoa there. It's really rude to break out in an all out sprint like that.
>Easily passes you since we're in a mall which has plenty of paths that weave together and cuts you off at the exist.
>>
>>9123036
>Hearing her consent, he stuck his finger in his mouth to get it wet. He then began tease her hole by tracing along the rim, before pressing lightly on the entrance. His knees grew weak as pre began to leak from his tip, working as a make shift lube for the tail job.
I'm close, this feels so good~
>>
File: hey.png (652KB, 715x690px) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
652KB, 715x690px
>>9123320
I literally just did it last night

Can you check me and see if I'm banned? Doesn't feel like it, but I'm not sure?
>>
File: Sycamore6.png (727KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
Sycamore6.png
727KB, 900x973px
>>9123238
I'd say go for it, but after thinking about it, if an anon were to request a different pokemon each time, it'd become a scavenger hunt for ava pics. Eventually you'll be left with a bunch of folders of different pokemon avas.
Tough decision I'd say, especially when some of the few popular pokemon have already been taken, depending on preference.
>>
>>9123337
(Are you the one from this morning? I wouldn't mind doing a run with you if you are okay with it)
>>
>>9123059
I was the Anon you pulled over, and then we went to my house, should I look for it in the archive?
>>
File: FF 67.png (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 67.png
204KB, 1024x768px
>>9123387
I'm leaning toward Gardevoir/sylveon in that case. I'll think about it while I lurk
>>
>>9123337
You either play her right or not at all.
Last warning, you fucking clown.
>>
>>9123378
So you are going to post a shitpost, delete it, and then post it again? Sounds pretty "unique".
>>
>>9123420
Fuck off, you're the only one autistic about this Ryuko
>>
>>9123420
>mfw this dickhead thinks he runs erp
come on Anon do something, stop just threatening someone you pussy
>>
File: Martin-Shkreli.jpg (50KB, 622x399px) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Shkreli.jpg
50KB, 622x399px
>I'll spam by posting the spam and then deleting it!
>Haha! I'm so clever.
>>
>morrigan plays a monkey
>shitstorm ensues

hilarious
>>
>>9123096
>That description
You had me at the bane posting senpai
>>
>>9123443
>It's Morrigan
WHAT?!
>>
>>9123418
You stop that right now
>>
>>9123443
It's not Morrigan tho.
>>
>>9123455
>it might be morrigan
not really confirmed yet. and the shitstorm happened because one anon keeps threatening the ava over the character being lesbian
>>
File: Mei (13).jpg (66KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mei (13).jpg
66KB, 480x600px
>>9123063
>Mei goes stiff as his hands begin to work her plush ass, only barely resisting the urge to yelp at the sudden stimulation. This was certainly a strange hands-on examination. And why didn't he need to record any measurements? That was engineering rule number one!
Well? How does it feel? After all, if you're researching texture or elasticity, I think you'd fare a bit better through a more invasive procedure.
>She looked back over her shoulder, giving a wink to the man. As much fun as it was to conduct scientific progress, she was beginning to get the sense that he had more of a psychological study in mind. Not an issue. Human data was still just as valuable.

>>9123273
>Mei waved at the man pounding back his drink, clearly looking fatigued after his lengthy journey. As he scrubbed the sweat from his brow and stared longingly at the car, she decided to approach him to see if she could help.
Hiya, stranger! What seems to be the problem? Car troubles, right? Don't tell me! It's gotta be car troubles. There's no way you'd come out this far unless something broke under that hood.
>She stops for a moment, thinking about the situation.
Well, I /am/ a mechanic. I suppose I could fix up that car of yours...for a small fee.
>>
>>9123337
Can Male anon still molest her?
>>
File: FF 76.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 76.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>9123453
>You have an idea champion of ash? You wanna write an opener or?

>>9123466
Blow me.
>>
File: Evolution.png (170KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
Evolution.png
170KB, 414x414px
>>9123494
https://youtu.be/dzX_OKRlqzI
>>
>>9123337
>Tfw when I've done gay sessions already.
Play how you want, people like your Ava and I know people in this thread are willing to have gay sex in front of an Ava.
>>
File: Curiosity.png (579KB, 900x579px) Image search: [Google]
Curiosity.png
579KB, 900x579px
>>9123420
>Do what I say how I say o-or you'll regret it!
Actually kill yourself.
>>
>>9123489
>Anon looks up at the girl as she approached him, a bit odd to approach someone they didn't know but Anon didn't really care. He swipes off the current stream of sweat going down and then looks at his car.
Sure......but I won't have enough money to pay you for repairs, so I don't know what the fee would be.
>He says as he stands up and tosses the bottle into his car and looks over at the 'mechanic' she looked a bit too young but who was he to look a gift horse in the eye.
You could try but everything is destroyed, so it won't really move to your garage or wherever.
>He says with the speculation in his voice being made obvious, what would she move the heavy brick of metal with, it's not like she was one of those hero's he heard about.
>>
File: Etna7.jpg (83KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
Etna7.jpg
83KB, 667x800px
>>9123337
(Play the character the way that makes you happy. Shouldn't force yourself to ERP in a way you don't enjoy.)
>>
>>9123415
no, I think I got it
>she glared at the anon with a seductive glare, licking my lips
so... you wanna make me your toy or not?~
>>
>>9123494
(I'm on a phone right now, if you're around later I'll think of one.)
>>
File: gardevoir male2.png (136KB, 689x681px) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir male2.png
136KB, 689x681px
>>9123605
AAAHN~ MASTER, YOU'RE HOME EARLY! DO YOU WANT TO /TRAIN/ ME??? (haha get it training is s3x? )
>>
File: tumblr_ok16bl2Ga11rnubimo1_1280.png (455KB, 949x1811px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok16bl2Ga11rnubimo1_1280.png
455KB, 949x1811px
>>9123218
I dont know, thats the thing!

>>9123301
Calm yourself, I'm only buttposting
>>
File: Mirabelle 170.jpg (653KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 170.jpg
653KB, 733x1100px
>>9123375
>Feeling his finger right in her ass makes mirabelle moan, her moaning was different from other girls moaning, yet it sounds hot
>The tail job getting even faster, she turns her head around, watching how her tail jerks him off
>>
File: FF 82.jpg (73KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 82.jpg
73KB, 1024x768px
>>9123621
Don't have all the time in the world honey. Sorry if I'm not around when you are.
>>
>Paul trying to derail rps by self inserting now
This is getting even more pathetic now, it's like every day he loses what very little semblance of sanity he has
>>
>>9123310
Uhmmm... What do you mean with wall? Are you tlaking about I have to rub my breasts on your back while you fuck the other guy? I am totally down for that!
>Kanbaru humps on him, caressing her pink nubs on his now bare chest. The monkey has a smug smile on her face, wide and bright with those crazy eyes opened, locked on his face.
Alright, it's a deal then. If you guys do whatever I want. From kissing, to frotting and even jerk off each other, I'll let you rub your shaft on my pussy until you spurt your cream.
>And then Kanbaru closes her thighs together, squeezing his meaty rod on her legs and moving her hips back and forth in a soft motion. Her petals were pampering his girthy manhood as her body temperature raises.

>>9123342
>She's looking at the floor and notices how he easily passes her but this doesn't stop the monkey. She keeps running as fast as she can. So fast that a huge cloud was coming out of her feet.

>>9123390
//Yes I am the same Kanbaru from this morning.

>>9123420
Waa waaa. I'm sorry but you're not the ERP police. You can't do anything against me.

>>9123490
//I don't see why not. But she might molest him even harder.

>>9123543
//Gotcha. Thank ya. Honestly gay sex is the best.

>>9123585
//Don't get me wrong. I enjoy Yuri and being a lesbian but what should I do here in the thread? Stalk female avas and try to flirt with them? What about anons? As far as I know, If I play only with avas, it's a bad move.
>>
File: 1493261479791.png (1MB, 1280x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1493261479791.png
1MB, 1280x1458px
>>9123654
I can help Applejack...I..if you want
>>
>>9123677
Don't tease me dammit. That ass is too perfect.
>>
File: This better be good.png (82KB, 476x486px) Image search: [Google]
This better be good.png
82KB, 476x486px
>>9123658
Stop posting my fetish you shit I hate you so much

>>9123666
https://youtu.be/dANKqxonWsk
I just realized that a lot of thought must have gone into the lyrics. His mine is so well constructed that you don't have to strip mine to find diamonds. You don't have to fight any mobs cause the mine is well lit and you don't have to venture in dark caves. And you don't gotta dodge lava cause again his mine is safe and it guarantees that there is no lava that you may accidentally fall into.
>>
>>9123654
you could do Diablo, Skyrim online, or even if you want to work for the pics do toon town. Like the old timey black and white characters and such
>>
>>9123489
Hmm...
>Anon hums as he gives Mei's ass a couple more squeezes. He never really thought of the variables that she told him, so he was a bit curious as to why he thought it was so perfect to him. His hands start to rub their palms all across her round lower cheeks, getting a feel of the smooth flesh they glided upon. He then squeezes and massages it some more, and sees how easily his fingers sink into them. Not content with just using his hands, he even brings his head down and goes cheek to cheek with her rear. Although he was doing the work of a scientist, he couldn't keep his own personnel satisfaction at bay, so when her plushness of her ass starts to envelop him, he lets out a content sigh, all while nuzzling it some more. Keep his face there, he begins to shuffle these variables in his head, then gives her his report.
Your butt is absolutely lovely! The softness of it, the smoothness, its warmth, its size, everything about it is perfect!
>>
>>9123677
>Licks his finger and sticks it in Fluttershy's asshole with no warning, keeping it in there and crooking it repeatedly.
>>
>>9123654
Damn. I don't even like My Little Pony and I wish we had an ava of this artist's Applejack.
>>
File: Etna2.jpg (51KB, 736x515px) Image search: [Google]
Etna2.jpg
51KB, 736x515px
>>9123675
(It's give and take. While playing out scenes that you don't enjoy will make sure people like you, you may also be wasting hours of your time on something you aren't really into.)
>Stalk female avas and try to flirt with them
(That's usually how anons get down so I don't see the big problem. Might just be my opinion though.)
>>
>>9123692
>Trying this hard to get in with Faye
Boy.
>>
File: Have fun.png (91KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
Have fun.png
91KB, 700x490px
>>9123727
Uh, Open up the potions, pop, its my mine comeon mine it up hear a miss behind the door and the night begins, creepers don this before, i never let em in, pack up your inventory you know well, bring some extra food so that you dont starve, SOMETIMES YOU FORGET TORCHS and you gotta bring your pickaxe, YAH YOU KNOW WHERE WE GOING, SOME YOU FORGET TORCHS, WELCOME TO MY MINE WE ARE MINING DIAMONDS WE DONT HAVE TO STIRP MINE WE DONT HAVE TO FIGHT MOBS WELCOME TO MY MINE, PLAY THAT NOTEBLOCK NICELY SHOW ME ALL THOSE EMERALDS WE DONT GOTTA DODGE LAVA... (pause) WELCOME TO MINE, WELCOME TO MY MINE, WHEN IT COMES YOU KNOW THAT YOU WANNA STAY, BLOCK DIRT LETS START MINING THOSE REAL THINGS KEEP THOSE INVENTORYS IN OUR HAND OPEN UP THOSE POTIONS LETS FIGHT THOSE MOBS COME ON SLASH AWAY SOMETIMES YOU FORGET TORCH AND YOU GOTTA BRING A PICKAXE YAH WE YOU KNOW WHERE WE GOING SOMETIMES YOU FORGET TORCHS WELCOME MY MINE WE ARE MINING DIAMONDS WE DONT GOTTA STRIP MINE WE DONT HAVE TO FIGHT MOBS WELCOME TO MY MINE PLAY THAT NOTEBLOCK NICELY SHOW ALL THOSE EMERALDS WE DONT GOTTA DODGE LAVA.. (PAUSE) WELCOME MY MINE, WELCOME TO MY MINE WELCOME TO MY STRIP MINE THE MINE THE CAVE THE CRACK MY MINE IS YOUR MINE IF YOU TREATIN IT RIGHT SORRY MY MINE MY MINE DONT GOT THE GOLD TO SWIM IN IF YOU DIG DOWN YOU WILL FIND MORE OF THAT OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THAT IS THAT BLUE THING SO WE GONNA MINE THAT I THINK I KNOW WHAT THAT IS I THINK I KNOW WHAT THAT IS ITS DIAMONDS WELCOME TO MY MINE WE WILL MINE DIAMONDS WE DONT GOTTA STRIP MINE WE DONT GOTTA FIGHT MOBS WELCOME TO MY MINE PLAY THAT NOTEBLOCK NICELY SHOW ALL THOSE EMERALDS WE DONT GOTTA DODGE LAVA... WELCOME TO MY MINE... WELCOME TO MY MINE.. WELCOME TO MY MINE. HA YAH! thats the song lyrics so good
>>
>>9123654
Try to find some with races that you like the look of. Ded or not.
>>
>>9123721
I thought of it but we already have an AJ.
>>
File: FF 86.jpg (110KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
FF 86.jpg
110KB, 1024x768px
>>9123727
Shh. Watching his brain melt is funny.
>>
>>9123731
>This post took 10 seconds
You fucking autist
>>
File: Greed what the fuck is this.png (50KB, 297x488px) Image search: [Google]
Greed what the fuck is this.png
50KB, 297x488px
>>9123752
UGHGGN FINNA BUST A NUT

NI BB A

Just link the rest of it s m h

>>9123753
It's my minecraft epic song I wrote
>>
>>9123675
Pushing your naked body against my back would be fun, maybe guiding us through everything with your hands, but you do know it means we might just double team you if you cum to hard to fight back right?
>His hips slowly move back and forth, making the top of his cock slowly grind against her lips. If she was wet, he could feel it and the flare near the base of his cockhead kept slowly rubbing against her clit. His hands cup her breasts as he returns her own perverted smile right back to her.
I do hope I get more then grinding for all of these promises, I'm expecting at least a paizuri and getting to hot dog your ass when it's all said and done
>>
>>9123748
Human AJ or otherwise?
>>
File: tumblr_oggnbaO2r01rnubimo1_1280.png (474KB, 927x1775px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oggnbaO2r01rnubimo1_1280.png
474KB, 927x1775px
>>9123677
Help those anons instead, silly

>>9123693
ESO is a good idea, I wonder how thriving it is

>>9123721
The person who plays AJ here isn't the best of rpers, so hopefully someone else comes along and tries her out! I dont know enough about MLP to attempt it

>>9123733
Wildstar had some very nice races, but I think its SUPER dead
>>
>>9123791
Sunny AJ.
>>
File: 1493260477750.png (1MB, 1813x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1493260477750.png
1MB, 1813x2848px
>>9123690
Huh? I didn't mean to! I'm sorry..

>>9123711
>Flutters leans up in shock, pushing her oversized hips back and swallowing Anon's entire hand inside her pucker
OHHHH!
>>
File: Mei (3).png (475KB, 600x781px) Image search: [Google]
Mei (3).png
475KB, 600x781px
>>9123569
>Mei waits a moment to respond to his question, and rushes off to her shop. She's gone for only a few moments before she comes back with a massive, mechanical hand mounted to her arm.
Not to worry! Baby #87 is strong enough to push over five tons of solid steel. I can have your car shoved into my shop in no time!
>With that, she gets behind it and pushes it forward, hauling the rear up whenever she needs to make a turn. The vehicle finds itself in her shop before she even realizes it, and she pulls back to reveal a thankfully-undented bumper.
There we go! Now, #12 is perfectly capable of performing basic diagnostics and engine repairs, which gives us time to discuss my payment. If you don't have any cash on you, I suppose I can accept some form of physical compensation.

>>9123704
>She sighs, letting the anon explore her ass with little by way of anything exciting for her. The scientific process was supposed to be fun, darn it! While she was sure it was plenty entertaining for him, there wasn't much left to enjoy.
Come ooooon~! You've gotta put something in there to test it, you know! How can you know how good the entire system is if you aren't gonna bother to figure out the inside?
>>
File: shantae(2).jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
shantae(2).jpg
67KB, 800x450px
sorry, going to bed,
>>
>>9123799
Hey I actually play that now and again.
Hot mechari/granok girls tho...
>>
>>9123800
Is whoever plays her still around? I don't think I've ever seen them.
>>
>>9123809
Don't come back please
>>
>>9123803
>Anon suddenly finds his whole hand inside her ass. He was not expecting this.
Ahhhh! How... how is that possible?
>Anon attempts to withdraw his hand.
>>
File: Kass26.jpg (128KB, 923x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kass26.jpg
128KB, 923x800px
I'm curious if that one anon is around.
>>
>>9123816
Yeah, they play alot of different characters. Mainly Celestia and AJ.
>>
>>9123803
Holy..
>The anon gazed at the round yellow cheeks of the shy pony. Reaching out he grapes his own hand, stopping himself.
.. Can I touch it? You HAVE to want people to touch it wearing those tiny jeans
>>
>>9123809
Come back please.
>>9123825
Fuck off Paul.
>>
>>9123839
Is it me? (Power Bottom Anon.)
>>
File: Kass145.jpg (2MB, 2480x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Kass145.jpg
2MB, 2480x2480px
>>9123861
You said you were a power top. But yes, I mean you.
>>
File: xmas.png (1MB, 777x900px) Image search: [Google]
xmas.png
1MB, 777x900px
>>9123830
>She blushed and gasped as she pulled her hips back quickly, letting Anon's hand go with a POP!
S..sorry..

>>9123843
T-touch it? Umm..I-If you want..
>She nervously looked back at the stranger, swaying her thick hips as if to bait him.
>>
Sure I can shit anywhere,
and I promise you here I will shit on this stage and I'll,
crawl in it, sound in it, falling down and I...
I choose to shit anywhere,
and I promise to shit on your head if you want,
I have a God and a father to flounder and follow my life anywhere
and always I will do what I need.
God I'm shit,
I'll shit anywhere,
and now I choose to shit on your face and I'm, right
and God, oh God, oh wife
why the hell am I not safe.
I'm new wave, I'm new wave, I'm new wave.
I'm new wave, I'm new wave, I'm new wave,
I'm old school, I'm old school,
I'm new wave, I'm a threat,
I'm a wave, I'm away,
I am wave and I shit anywhere that I please.
>>
>>9123913
That just slipped in so easy! I wasn't even trying. Damn Fluttershy, how is your ass so lose?
>>
>>9123898
Hey you called me power bottom and kept calling me that, so it stuck. But I am indeed a top, I'm rping with mei right now so if you don't mind sharing I can do both.
>>9123806
>Anon watches in awe as her "Babies" appear and move the Ton of metal away into the shop, he follows closely still shocked that she was indeed one of those hero's. Anon was either going crazy or luck was finally on his side today, all the issues his car went through and the heat hitting hard were sure a bad start but he thought it might get worse when she offered 'physical compensation'.
Sure......but what is it you need done? I'd think these robots could help more with labor than I could.
>he says not knowing if he should call them her babies or robots, his mind at this point was more preoccupied with the thought of payment, what was it she needed done? She had robots and she offered to help him all without Anon knowing her name, she was either insanely nice or just insane.
>>
>>9123775
Guiding you guys through the sex? Unnf. I'd love to! I want to see the moment your dick penetrates his tight donut while you kiss his neck.
>Cocking her head to a side, she wonders about what he just said. Double team her? She knows what it means but that's not part of the deal.
Hey hey. I told you I'm gonna give you this in exchange to see both of you loving each other. I am okay with just watchin~
>He can feel how her pussy started to leak her natural lube, coating his girhty member with the friction as she continues to squeeze his throbbing, eager manhood with both of her thighs.
Well, that depends... You can hot dog my ass If a guy is licking your cock head.
>She says in a teasing tone, giggling a little. He can see how her nipples are pretty stiff and the heat of her outer lips were embracing his warm, veiny manhood.

>>9123726
//I am completely okay with those scenes so I don't think I'll be wasting time at all. The problem here is that If I start playing with only avas, everyone will shitpost me about doing so and I considered doing it. Maybe that's what I will do. But I do really like the idea of a lesbian having a girlfriend and teasing a guy with her body or maybe giving him a brojob or a blowjob every now and then. Just to tease him.
>>
>>9123658
(I'm at a computer if you got the time now)
>>
>>9123806
Wait, do you mean...?
>Anon is caught off-guard with Mei's instructions, the implications of what they were causing him to remove his face off her ass and to stare at her with a curious expression.
Well, I'm not sure, but I'll glad to try~
>If she meant what she implied, then he had no time to waste! He quickly removes his pants and boxers and lets them drop to his ankles before kicking them to the side. His cock flopped out and smacked against Mei's pert rump when the clothes slid off of him, and it drooled a steady amount of pre onto the pale skin. Grabbing onto its base to position himself, he rubs the tip of his cock against the ring of her ass, slowly worming it inside until the ridge of his crown is swallowed by it. After grabbing on to the mechanic's hips, Anon slowly pushes his hips forwards, sliding more of his cock deep into Mei's rear. When he feels his midsection bump against her plump rump, he pauses to give her a report, but mostly to adjust to the tightness surrounding his throbbing shaft.
It's...warm, and tight. Really TIGHT!
>>
>>9124002
(I kind of lost track of time and have work in the morning, I'll save the reply so we can talk about how I need to love another man next time we are both around. Please keep doing her like this, it's a ton of fun)
>>
>>9123675
Stop running there. I just have to chat with you for a few and teach you the importance of meat.
>>
>>9123656
(Sorry for the wait)
>Hearing her moans seems to be what pushes him over the edge as he blows his load. Hot, thick ropes of his seed spurt from his throbbing cock as he paints her big ass white. His hands spread the cum on her butt, giving it a nice shine as she wrings him dry.
>>
>>9123658
>Milk leaking shapeshifter tits
Good shit man
>>
>>9124002
Hey, as long as you have 'lesbian' in bold print over your head whenever someone approaches you, instead of stringing people along, you're fine by me. What about femanons tho. Rare as they are, they do exist sometimes.
>>
File: Folders.png (171KB, 917x347px) Image search: [Google]
Folders.png
171KB, 917x347px
Should I just give away these?
>>
>>9124129
Yes.
>>
File: Kass28.jpg (102KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kass28.jpg
102KB, 975x1200px
>>9123997
Heh, Sorry, anon. I'll continue to call you the power top if you've like, unless you're fine with being called the power bottom anon. But if you're fine with rping with two avas, I certainly won't mind.
>>
>>9124129
You're never going to use them. The answer is obvious, you should.
>>
File: 1457930764340.png (594KB, 902x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457930764340.png
594KB, 902x720px
>>9124129
Gimme your Tracer pictrures.
>>
>>9124129
Post a Mega. At this point it's the one thing people might appreciate you for.
>>
>>9123946
I..It's not...umm..Can we talk about something else please?
>She turns to face Anon now, her face as pink as her hair, her giant breasts coming into view now.
>>
File: 1492207017011.jpg (36KB, 323x368px) Image search: [Google]
1492207017011.jpg
36KB, 323x368px
>>9124152
This is original content do not steal

>>9124160
That'll take too long
>>
>>9124002
Keep her like this, I like her and your sessions are always nice. Plus, if anons wanted you that badly they'd rp as a femanon
>>
File: f57835df27bf2564ce74fd9625d36cb9.jpg (198KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
f57835df27bf2564ce74fd9625d36cb9.jpg
198KB, 725x1024px
>>9123997
Babies! They're my babies! They may seem like robots to you, but they're sensitive. They've got feelings!
>Her minor outburst concluded, Mei leads him into a side office, taking a stack of folders out of a filing cabinet and tossing them down onto the desk. Eagerly flipping through each one and marking down little checkboxes and signatures where applicable, it seems as though she's filling out some sort of maintenance receipt.
Engine malfunction...coolant likely damaged in some way. Should run most people about 1400 dollars or so...but client failed to provide payment.
>She turns her attention back up the man, a troubled expression plastered across her face.
Well, you're right that my babies have most of the shop automated. But unless you can come up with some other way to pay off the fee, I can't afford to fix up your car.

>>9124038
>Her entire body instinctively convulsed in response to the sudden intruder, plunging into the depths of her ass without so much of a warning. He didn't even bother to grab some of the machine lube off of the shelf! It was right there! Cursing the lack of observation that plagued all non-mechanics, Mei could only grit her teeth and push back against the man, attempting to regain some control over her functions.
Gah~! Y-You didn't have to put it all in at once!
>Interrupted by a short moan cutting off the rest of her whining, the mechanic leaned further onto the desk, resting on her breasts as he shoved his length into her soft butt over and over again, not satisfied to savor the spasming of her tunnel. She cried out again, this time into the top of her bench, allowing her knees to buckle slightly as he plowed away.
>>
>>9124163
Well then how did my whole hand end up in there?
>Anon sniffs his hand.
Euch.
>He looks around for hand sanitizer.
>>
>>9124163
(Is this Doxxy Fluttershy? Just asking.)
>>
>>9124171
I think at this point it's quite literally the only chance at redemption you've got. At least people will think of you as "that asshole that learned how to let go" instead of "that underage faggot that ruins everything he touches".
>>
File: Napking.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Napking.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>9124222
Isn't this the part where you say I told that Gardevoir player to fuck off earlier?
Something like that?
Tell me which folders you want, I'm not gonna upload all of them and half of them are HG anyways
>>
File: Mirabelle 32.jpg (496KB, 574x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 32.jpg
496KB, 574x800px
>>9124098
I-I didn't expect a lot of it, but at least my tail is not covered in semen at all
>She was happy for helping him to jerk off, while she looks at her ass covered in all that white hot milk.
>>
File: FF 86 (2).jpg (130KB, 1024x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FF 86 (2).jpg
130KB, 1024x1200px
>>9124024
>>9124118
Sorry guys. Got things and stuff to do.

>>9123913
(Hey hey. I was that second anon. Sorry but I gotta bounce. Have a good day!)
>>
>>9124079
//Gotcha man. I'll see you later when I pop up or you can simply try to summon me with a happy banana dance.

>>9124080
>She tries to keep running but the girl is breathless. Kanbaru runs slower and slower until she falls on her knees, trying to recover her breath with heavy breathing as lots of sweat is drenching her face.
...I don't need to know the importance of meat! I know I can eat them with a fork.

>>9124126
//That's what I had in mind so I trigger the least amount of people and I can reach more people who want to play with her. Femanons are an option too but they are pretty rare as you said. Kanbaru is pretty straightforward so I think having ''lesbian'' printed on her face wouldn't be a problem.

>>9124175
//I will. Thank ya. I really enjoyed the session with Yuki and the session I have going is pretty nice as well.
>>
Anyone got a link to mootanon's discord?
>>
File: Uncomfortable.jpg (19KB, 288x380px) Image search: [Google]
Uncomfortable.jpg
19KB, 288x380px
>>9124312
>>
File: 51973148_p2_master1200.jpg (112KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
51973148_p2_master1200.jpg
112KB, 500x740px
Can I stay here for a while? HG has too many anime girls and it's fucking killing me.
>>
>>9124323
- Said the generic anime boy
>>
File: Is This A JoJo Reference.jpg (22KB, 249x259px) Image search: [Google]
Is This A JoJo Reference.jpg
22KB, 249x259px
>>9124323
Do whatever you want. The anime girls are still pretty abundant though.
>>
>>9124147
Completely your call on my nickname bud, just remember I'm the one in charge.~ I'm fine with holding two rps seeing as they're so different, but if you want I can do discord aswell.
>>9124188
>Anon followed her lead, after her rant about her "Babies" he realized she was totally insane so of course it wouldn't be labor, she confirmed his assumptions when she told him so but he wasn't really sure what she wanted in payment.
Sorry but as I said before, I don't have sufficient funds to pay off a repair for the car. I don't know what type of physical compensation you want, unless....
>She was insane but she couldn't mean that, no way she wanted him to do that. Well it wouldn't hurt to try, but wouldn't on of her babies also do that for her?
Quick question, and this is only that a question. Do you want sex? and wouldn't one of your robots, I mean babies do that better than I could?
>His question wasn't well thought but maybe he was right, this automated shop was so futuristic and so automated that she must have some sort of vibrator or a robot that she used to please her hidden around here somewhere.
So sex is what you want right? Just to be sure that i'm following along properly.
>>
>likes gay sex best
>capitalizes "if" every time

totally morrigan
>>
>>9124206
(That would be me, Anon. I'm not the Fluttershy you responded to)
>>
>>9124340
>Adachi
>Generic
Kek
>>
>>9124276
Shame, have a good one then. Catch you later.
>>
>>9124276
(Catch you on the flip side)
>>
>>9124188
>As Mei pushes her plush rear back against him, Anon lets out a surprised gasp as his cock delved deeper inside her, it's tip scratching against her rectal walls.
S-Sorry! You looked so eager to speed up the research, that I couldn't help myself~
>He grins, then starts to unsheathe his cock from its constricting confines. As inch upon inch slowly leave her ass, he can feel her tight pucker wring his thick length, causing pre to spill out and lubricate her insides. Because of this, Anon's next thrust into her wonderful ass slides his cock in much more faster, with a slapping noise being heard as his hips slap against it once more. He starts to pick up the pace, gradually picking up speed as time and time again he fully hilts inside of her, rubbing and bumping against the deepest parts of her.
>>
>>9124265
(Thanks for the short session, it was great! Sorry for the time between my replies)
>>
>>9124348
Why should we care?
Are you trying to hunt her down?
>>
>>9124363
(Shit sorry, you just lurking?)
>>
>>9124296
>Pretty straightforward
Good then. That's really the only thing that draws shitposting, is if you're a tease, and dont have any intention of acting doing the do. Gets you anti-fans. The way you're talking about it sounds like you'll be fine though. Hell you might cause femanons to be forged just because you seem fun to erp with who knows.
>>
File: Mirabelle 52.gif (147KB, 367x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 52.gif
147KB, 367x600px
>>9124416
>(is ok, some times I take my time to reply too)
>>
File: Kass45.jpg (356KB, 1682x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Kass45.jpg
356KB, 1682x2048px
>>9124347
I assume discord would be more suitable that way you aren't at risk of hitting the character limit.
>>
File: Mei(29).png (315KB, 615x773px) Image search: [Google]
Mei(29).png
315KB, 615x773px
>>9124347
Well, yeah, silly! Haven't you been paying attention?
>She seemed almost shocked at his suggestion that she use one of her own robots to pleasure herself, seemingly taken aback that he would even think up such a thing.
These are my /babies/! I'm not that kind of mother!
>Grabbing him by the collar and staring into his eyes, Mei's angry expression fades a little bit. She seemed only slightly annoyed, relaxing from another bout of her anger.
Yes, I'm asking about sex. I'm sure a guy like you can provide, right? And you're doing it to cover over a grand in debt, so I'm being a charity for your sake! Thank me later.

>>9124406
>A long moan rushes past her lips as she feels him hilt inside of her over and over again, a mixture of his pre-cum and the lubricant beginning to seep out past his generous cock. She flings her hips back against his, swinging the tempo back around in her favor and allowing her to wildly slam back against him.
I-I bet you're getting close, right? You're throbbing like crazy in there...are you gonna fill my ass up with all of your--haah!--your cum?
>Only able to choke out the last few words of her sentence, she cried out and allowed him to take over, pounding her until he was satisfied. Feeling her own juices drip down onto her workbench, she dove a hand between her legs, pleasuring herself as he made use of her ass. She bit her lip, hard, and prepared herself for the torrent of his cum.
>>
>>9124467
>That gif
Jesus Mirabelle how thicc is too thicc
>>
File: Mirabelle 92.gif (605KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 92.gif
605KB, 500x750px
>>9124516
Well, I don't know, maybe I reached the limit of THICK without getting the fat part
>>
>>9124470
Well I just assumed you'd prefer Discord, most people do.(Legend Killer#1079)
>>9124483
>Anon is a bit shocked at her response, his body jerks as she grabs his collar and her expression does bring up a sense of fear. Her attitude did indeed seem like one of a mother as she was disgusted at the idea of using a robot so much she obviously saw it as a taboo idea, but sex with a stranger. She was definitely insane, but she as also right he needed to cover this debt and had to get to the next city by the end of the day or he was screwed.
Well, I can provide but it seems so wrong. I'm not saying I won't do it but I don't even know your name. At the very least introduce yourself, I'm Anon.
>He explains to her still a bit shocked at how straight forward she was but a girl as good looking as her obviously had suitor and her personality may be a bit off putting but in this day and age it was not something that would push others away.
>>
>>9124470
>Kisses the bird's beak as he leaves for Discord
Come back soon.
>>
>>9124558
I-I don't want to jerk off to you dammit!
>>
>>9124625
>this response with that pic
Appropriate. My dick salutes you.
>>
>>9124483
>Anon groans out as the pace of his thrusts becomes erratic, the sudden jerks against his hips shooting jolts of pleasure throughout his body.
Not...not just yet! Don't underestimate...my stamina!
>If her baby was still on, it would have revealed the last of Anon's lie. He tries to thrust more forcefully and powerfully in an attempt to sway the tide back into his favor, but it only served to get him that much closer to his limit. With how hard he was bucking into her ass, his heavy sack smacked against her sopping cunt, adding to the constricting pleasure he received from her narrow insides. Unable to keep himself standing, Anon falls forwards and plants his hands on top of the table, the thrusts his hips with reckless abandon as he was at the verge of cumming.
F-Fuck! C-Cumming!
>With one more powerful thrust, Anon release his load deep into the mechanic's bowels, coating her insides with his thick, white seed. He moans inaudibly as he empties himself inside her ass, then gasps for air when his orgasm finally dies out.
God...your ass truly is...perfect~
>>
File: Mirabelle 105.jpg (444KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 105.jpg
444KB, 667x1000px
>>9124620
Then don't do it, i'm just here being myself
>>
>>9124625
(As much as I love your card, I wanted to ask about the trap ava you had. Did you drop them? Sorry if you answered this already.)
>>
File: Kass27.png (96KB, 456x560px) Image search: [Google]
Kass27.png
96KB, 456x560px
>>9124604
>Nuzzles the anon as he departs.
I will be, anon. I'm always around lurking.
>>
Please fart in my face.
>>
File: Mirabelle 68.png (119KB, 202x537px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 68.png
119KB, 202x537px
>>9124711
Duuuude, that's disgusting, why do you want to smell someone's dinner in gas form?
>>
>>9124711
brap brap brraaaap
>>
File: Sva 0 (3).jpg (55KB, 416x318px) Image search: [Google]
Sva 0 (3).jpg
55KB, 416x318px
>>9124680
(Yeah, but I play him on Discord still)
>>
>>9124711
>shits in a trash can and puts it on your head
>>
>>9124757
Because I'm weird, okay!?
>>
>>9123799
>>9123813
Not sure if you'd have a discord or anything
>>
>>9124791
(Can anyone add you on Discord, I like him.)
>>
>>9124812
It's okay anon, I don't judge you.
>>
Jailbait is best on discord!
>>
File: Mirabelle 5.png (66KB, 160x207px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 5.png
66KB, 160x207px
>>9124812
Sorry, I guess.. but still, you need better fetishes, smelling is not enough for cumming
>>
>>9124576
>Mei rolls her eyes and huffs under her breath. This stranger certainly was a holdout. Most people would never have refused such an offer! Not to mention the added enticing nature of anonymity! Gah, some people just had no sense of adventure.
I'm Mei. Mei Hatsume. I'm the one that's repairing your car. There, is that enough for you? Come on, I'm busy. I don't have the entire day to waste waiting for you to get it up!
>Unceremoniously peeling off her sweater top and tossing it aside, she gave a blank stare at the dumbfounded man. For someone so eager to learn about her, he didn't seem especially interested in learning about her body.

>>9124664
>She let out a gasp as he flooded her insides with his load, feeling it gush into her belly. Her own orgasm hit in tandem with his, making her legs shake as the juices gushed from her pussy. All of her thoughts went hazy, keeping her wits about her just long enough to pull off of his perfect member and let his delicious cum drip out of her. She hunched herself over the bench, trying to catch her breath, before turning back to the man and giving him a small smile.
That's...how you complete the scientific process!
>>
File: tumblr_ojzuf3Q1271rnubimo1_1280.png (517KB, 1058x1893px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojzuf3Q1271rnubimo1_1280.png
517KB, 1058x1893px
>>9124825
For Wildstar? I could make one! I'm going out for a bit now, but drop yours and I'll add you when im home! I really enjoyed it when I played it months ago (as well as the lewd aspects)!
>>
>>9124834
Th-thanks.
>>9124853
Says you! Smelling sexy girl farts will make me cum buckets!
>>
>>9124867
>That image
Dam. That's next levels of cute.
>>
>>9124884
NSD #4875
There ya go m8.

Long as it's not Aurin or Chua. Because fuck Chua.
>>
File: tumblr_ohlehaCxt61rnubimo1_1280.png (1MB, 1033x1807px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohlehaCxt61rnubimo1_1280.png
1MB, 1033x1807px
>>9124918
Great, I'll make a discord when I'm home and add you! And GOD no
>>
Who is

>The sexiest avatar
>The thickest avatar
>The loudest avatar
>The shyest avatar
>The meanest avatar
>The nicest avatar
>>
>>9124867
>After his cock pops out from Mei's ass, Anon shivers as his cum-covered cock is exposed to the chilly air surrounding them. He remains hunched over the desk as well, although he didn't know for how long as his arms were beginning to quiver from weakness.
Heh...I see. I learned quite a lot from this!
>After pushing himself off of the desk, he gathers his clothes, balls them up, and uses it to cover his prick, deciding to put them on as soon as he cleans his cock from all the cum that coated it.
I feel we can use this to research other parts of your body and learn from them too, but you have to tend to your baby now don't you? Wouldn't want to keep it faulty for long.
>>
File: Mirabelle 251.jpg (166KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 251.jpg
166KB, 733x1100px
>>9124983
I think there's not enough movies of the avatar
>>
>>9124983
I want someone to answer this, but not based off of avatars, based off of the characters that are played here instead.
>>
>>9124867
Well Mei, I'm grateful for the help but it is a bit odd that you'd want sex from a stranger.
>He says gazing at her magnificent body as she stripped off her sweater, her massive breasts alone would entice the regular man but he knew something was going on. Although he would find out later, her body was too much for him to resist, Anon stripped his shirt off and slowly removed his pants. His thick cock was not erect but still had difficulty hiding within his fabric, his cock was bulging out of the briefs. The fabric was loose everywhere else except where his cock was, the bulge very prevalent, the fabric seemed to be containing his cock.
Well then lets get to it Mei.
>Anon says stripping down and tossing his briefs to the side where his clothes rested, the thick meat now hanging between his legs, the crown of his cock nearing his knee. Anon watched the nearest clock hoping she was true to her word and would hurry up so he could be on his way.
>>
File: tumblr_naesyuUfvl1s4k9y6o1_500.gif (824KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naesyuUfvl1s4k9y6o1_500.gif
824KB, 500x281px
>>9124296
Nonsens.
>Kaiki picks up Kanbaru and holds her up by the shirt while she makes cute crying sounds.
Are you crying now? Come on, I'm not a bad guy.
>>
>>9124791
I want to rut the femboy
>>
File: CoEBluuW8AE3ugd.jpg (179KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
CoEBluuW8AE3ugd.jpg
179KB, 1200x960px
>>9125023
>Mei nods, remembering the baby she still had to tend to. Hopefully she'd be able to properly calibrate it by the time he came back for their next study together.
Right, I'll get to work on the repairs right away! Thanks for the data, test subject!

(Scene! That was a ton of fun, anon. I didn't expect to drift away from the device so fast, but it worked really well in the end. Hope you enjoyed!)

>>9125079
>Taking notice of his insistence at watching the clock, she wasted no time in pulling off her engineering garments and putting them in the same corner where she'd left her top. He was clearly in a rush, and her babies wouldn't take long to run the repairs.
In the mood for a quickie, huh? I suppose I can't really blame you. Most guys wouldn't last too long, anyway.
>Hopping up on her desk, Mei leaned back just enough to get comfortable, and spread her legs for the man to see. Her entrance was already dripping wet with anticipation of having sex with one of her customers, quickly running down her legs in tiny drops. She seemed to want to get things started and over with as soon as possible, not able to contain her excitement.
C'mon, hot stuff! I'll even give you a special discount; you can put it in any hole you want!
>>
File: Always Watching5.jpg (77KB, 992x248px) Image search: [Google]
Always Watching5.jpg
77KB, 992x248px
>>9125210
>Mei still at it
Christ woman. When do you sleep?
>>
>>9125210
Mmhm, it was really fun! Thanks for playing with me Mei!
>>
File: 3bf15247d9e6a1236e250ba719272544.jpg (473KB, 1000x1069px) Image search: [Google]
3bf15247d9e6a1236e250ba719272544.jpg
473KB, 1000x1069px
>>9125230
(I'm not one to bail in the middle of a scene. Well, except for earlier today, because my power went out. It just so happened that I met a few more eager anons.)

>>9125240
(Glad you liked it. Feel free to come back whenever you'd like to be the test subject of another experiment!)
>>
>tfw too high
Fuck dudes I'm gonna fucking die here fucking kill me already
>>
File: tumblr_nakzrj58pf1r2jf8no1_500.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nakzrj58pf1r2jf8no1_500.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>9125080
>Her eyes are watery and her lips are trembling while she looks at the man holding her by the shirt.
...I dun wanna hear about the importance of meat.
>Kanbaru voice barely comes out following with a soft squeak.

>>9124463
//I don't know who doesn't have any intention of ''doing the do'' when it's part of a character. And I'm talking about canon stuff, not fanmade stuff. I don't think there's a lo tof people who like Yuri but If they're willing to try, I'll be here. I haven't done Yuri a lot but it has been something I've been looking for a while.
>>
File: always watching2.png (58KB, 410x115px) Image search: [Google]
always watching2.png
58KB, 410x115px
>>9125275
That's fine. You're rocking out. Keep on keeping on <3
>>
File: vrrrrrmmm.jpg (578KB, 1000x1343px) Image search: [Google]
vrrrrrmmm.jpg
578KB, 1000x1343px
>>9125284
Just staaayyyy still, kay?~
>>
>>9125275
Sure will! By the way, you have Ran on your card right? You ever think of doing some /ss/ with them?
>>
>>9125275
>tfw would like to smash but have interview tomorrow
Suffering.
>>
>>9125328
Oh. Ummm... Okay.
>>
File: updated card 2.0.jpg (649KB, 2238x1460px) Image search: [Google]
updated card 2.0.jpg
649KB, 2238x1460px
>>9125304
(Same to you, cutie <3)

>>9125333
(Yes to both of those questions!)

>>9125339
(It's okay, I'll probably get going once I finish up with this last anon, anyway.)
>>
>>9125298
You'd be surprised, there are a few people (probably from hg) that come here to flirt, or tease but never actually fuck.

There's also the avatars who play 'hard to get' girls, who you have to trick, sweet talk, or otherwise indirectly get into their pants.

That's not to say they're bad, or anything, its just if you're not clear about what you're doing, people get pissy. Sometimes they do anyway, but you get what I mean.

>Not a lot who like Yuri
I assume that's why you picked up a lesbian character, so more power to you. I hope you get to do it more.

I MIGHT try femanoning at you sometime, purely for fun, but hell I dunno. We'll see I guess.
>>
File: what is a man!.jpg (456KB, 850x1155px) Image search: [Google]
what is a man!.jpg
456KB, 850x1155px
>>9125356
Hmm.. ya want quick or slow? Dun matter to me! I got aaalllll the time in the world!
>>
File: 1424749833419.gif (3MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1424749833419.gif
3MB, 350x197px
>>9125370
>Nina with a breeding kink.
>>
>>9125370
I gotta try it out then. But probably on another day since I'm a bit tired and don't want to start another session with you having just finished one.
>>
>>9125370
>Nina is Mei
Oh baby. You keep popping up on my radar these days. Nice.
>>
File: Always watching.jpg (73KB, 884x238px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching.jpg
73KB, 884x238px
>>9125370
AlsoMightOfMessagedYouOnDiscord
>>
File: C-prcr7UMAAOkZH.jpg (230KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-prcr7UMAAOkZH.jpg
230KB, 850x1200px
>get Cag and Clarisse in the same roll today
where da GBF sluts at
>>
>>9125210
Well I'm unfortunately not most guys, lets hope you can make me cum before I go.
>Anon replied taking her response as more of a challenge than a request, even if he had to leave this little response made him a bit more focused on the task at hand. His cock now in his hand, the large member not erect but he was working on it as he stroked it slowly.
I think I might be able to change my plans if you ask nicely.
>He says now knowing she wanted it more than he did, her eagerness and excitement alone was enough for him to know he was in charge of the situation if he truly wanted to be. Anon stood at the same distance not moving closer to the desk, his throbbing meat growing evermore as he watched her spread her legs. Her insistence in wanting it in any hole had him dying to have fun now, but he wanted to tease the slightly unhinged beauty, her mental state alone gave him a sense of control.
Well not ask, more like beg.
>Anon gave her a wink as he kept stroking his cock, if she didn't use her babies he knew she would comply. His answer from earlier already being answered, her thought process alone was enough to push others away.
>>
>>9125462
needy
>>
File: ROLL.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ROLL.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
dead thread
>>
>>9125518
Rolling
>>
>>9125518
rollerino
>>
>>9125518
>still not on the board.
well dicks.
>>
>>9125569
ayy gazer
>>
>>9125591
Reveal thyself so you may take the place of a repeat.
>>
>>9125518
Riggidy roll.
>>
>>9125406
(I like what I like!)

>>9125451
(Ha, thank you.)

>>9125462
(AlsoMightHaveReplied)

>>9125471
Beg?! Why on earth should I beg? You should be the one begging me! I'm doing you a favor, silly! Begging doesn't work like that!
>Her gaze turned down to the man's girthy member, swallowing hard as she inspected it. Even she had to admit that she wanted it way more than he did. As enticing as the prospect was for any other stranger, Mei had been pent up for a long time. A refusal to use her own technology to pleasure herself meant many nights alone with nothing but her fingers and her thoughts.
A-Alright, I suppose if it'll make you hurry up...
>Biting her lip with anticipation, she looked back up at the man and tried to put on her best puppydog eyes.
Please, Mister Anon. You have no idea how bad I need that dick inside me! Do you know how hard it is to swear off robotic sex toys as a girl? I need the real deal! You should take your dick and...and split me open with it until we cum! It's a good way to pass the time while we wait!
>>
>>9125518
Sure.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>9125518
Rolling while I contemplate not being a useless cunt
>>
File: sweat2.jpg (48KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
sweat2.jpg
48KB, 590x393px
>>9125632
And I really like that you like what you like.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>9125518
>>9125641
Is that good almost everyone associated with Nintendo here has been about as cancerous as me iirc
>>
File: galko card.jpg (1MB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
galko card.jpg
1MB, 1600x1024px
>>9125615
Aww, can't lurk anymore. Oh well! Pick one! <3
>>
>>9125026
Holy shit
Who is that purple haired goddess?
>>
File: BocoZZZ.png (9KB, 711x504px) Image search: [Google]
BocoZZZ.png
9KB, 711x504px
>>9125518

>about to go to bed

Eh, lets see who I fantasize about before I fall asleep.
>>
File: IMG_7180.jpg (110KB, 736x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7180.jpg
110KB, 736x900px
>>9125518
(Back! And rolling!)
>>
>>9125657
Do you have a Discord? I'm sure you've been asked but my memory is awful.
>>
>>9125657
Toon physics?
>>
>>9125657
Sky Nilla look so adorable and beautiful...
Her body is working wonderfully with her new breasts that are so bountiful...
>>
>>9125657
Mercedes! You want to wrap up that theater session in about fifteen minutes or so?
>>
>>9125657
It might be best to put Galko on it, and to remove one of the avas that aren't even around anymore. Your going to have to ask the guy who made the chart though, if he's still around that is.
>>
DMG~
>>
>>9125722
Back for more cock?
>>
Chat~
>>
Bane~
>>
File: 01f636002d20ec91c3a36d52c676bd94.jpg (340KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
01f636002d20ec91c3a36d52c676bd94.jpg
340KB, 1000x1414px
>>9125768
Me~
>>
File: IMG_7187.jpg (148KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7187.jpg
148KB, 850x850px
>>9125774
(Yes! Hopefully DMG's cock, but any cock will do!~
>>
>>9125722
Can I fuck your ass?
>>
File: My card, rape em.jpg (644KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
My card, rape em.jpg
644KB, 1600x1024px
>>9125796
(Time for fuck!~)
(Pick a card, any card!)
>>
>>9125518
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ROLLING FOR MYSELF
>>
>>9125632
We? Sorry Mei, but at this point only I'm cumming.
>He said with enthusiasm as she begged, at this point his pleasure was top priority. Anon knew how badly she wanted it but she didn't know how much he wanted her. Anon took a few steps forward and let her get a better view of his cock, the throbbing member near her entrance as he stood before her.
I think I need to remember this moment, do you have a baby that can record this endeavor? I want a souvenir of my trip.
>Anon held out a bit longer denying her the pleasure she so desperately wanted but he didn't care, she may have been helping him but she deserved this for her attitude. Anon was showing his true colors, he was a bit more dominating now. Anon slowly placed his finger on her wet lips, sliding the thick rugged finger up and down slowly teasing her before he pulled away.
So do you?
>He reiterated as he pulled his finger away and moving it into his mouth, sucking on her juices in her face.
>>
File: Mirabelle 77.jpg (746KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 77.jpg
746KB, 800x1200px
>>9125670
Do you mean me or do you mean the girl with glasses? be more specific, me and doc have purple hair but in different tones
>>
File: IMG_7214.jpg (294KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7214.jpg
294KB, 700x700px
>>9125807
>she blushes and turns around, coverin her face from the man asking to fuck her butt, of course not noticing that she just turned her butt to the man, waiting to be violated
T-that's a very personal question!
>>
>>9125781
>assrapes~
>>
>>9125813
Gertie is a cute. But Spooky butt is spooky. Give me that spook butt
>>
File: Rosalina (32).png (76KB, 149x125px) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina (32).png
76KB, 149x125px
>>9125641
>>9125655
(I'm a literal who who doesn't appear enough in the threads to really even be deserving to be on the card. So I'll let you be the judge.)
>>
File: all smiles.png (504KB, 590x603px) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.png
504KB, 590x603px
>>9125744
Sure do! It's Sky Nilla#7254

>>9125745
Yup! Mostly with Jessica but it's that whole idea of squash,stretch,inflate, etc that toons do with their nigh-invincible bodies. I just find it sexy if done right!

>>9125747
Yup~ She is the sweetest milf on the block! She'll make ya some cookies and you may ask yourself if she used her own milk in em!

>>9125748
I can't tonight, it's mostly why I was lurking. Been suupppeerrr busy with other stuffs. I'm super sorry hun! I'll try to be on tomorrow for ya.

>>9125754
I'd be great with that! I adore Galko! I thought that's who was asking me who I was to be added...
>>
File: lol card.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lol card.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
1-5 I ERP in the next thread
6-9 I play OW
0 I pick up a new ava
>>
File: sunb_renamon__HOT__by_nancher.jpg (601KB, 848x872px) Image search: [Google]
sunb_renamon__HOT__by_nancher.jpg
601KB, 848x872px
>>9125637
Well now, would you look at that.
>>
File: IMG_7218.jpg (506KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7218.jpg
506KB, 700x700px
>>9125848
Oh ho ho!~ you think you are brave enough to face me again? Y-you better just run away!
>>
>>9125864
Yeah, at least do this shit without your ava, you sperg.
>>
File: Chocobo_RW.png (126KB, 288x493px) Image search: [Google]
Chocobo_RW.png
126KB, 288x493px
>>9125679

Oh, I am very, VERY okay with that.

Night everyone.
>>
>>9125864
How do I even fuck a mermaids fat fishbooty?
>>
>>9125864
God you are a fucking lethal retard, acting like that.
>>
>>9125863
That sounds, lovely...
C-can she be my mommy? I promise to love her every day, doing whatever she says....
Mommy deserves to be loved after all~
>>
>>9125843
Is it? I didn't mean to be rude or anything but...
>He takes her turning around as a yes, without a second thought, and immediately goes to pull her ass towards him, getting a nice feel of her plump rear, and stripping down her bottoms in an instant. From there, he has his cock pinned between the cheeks of her ass in a mere moment, pumping it back and forth against her soft flesh, as he guides hr hips back into him again and again.
mm..if you don't mind, though, that's awesome, thank you.
>>
>>9125867
>pets
>>
>>9125864
Good to see you again.
>>
>>9125863
Nah, it was my fault for not being able to read. I just saw 'pick one' and didn't even bother to look at what you were replying to.

Hope to see ya then! Have a good night!
>>
>>9125867
Pretty good roll imo. Rena's a great fluff butt to fuck.
>>
File: IMG_7235.jpg (386KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7235.jpg
386KB, 700x700px
>>9125909
>she squirmed and moaned, as the cock rubs along her walls, going in her and going out, as she blushes more
I-I di- Ah!~
>>
>>9125841
Glasses
She hits a specific fetish

But you also hit several. Mostly the need to press my body into yours allowing me to feel every one of your supple curves. We fuck like animals, ending with your legs wrapped around me, holding me in place as I blow a fat load in your depths
>>
There's finally going to be buttsex...
>wipes a tear from his eye before settling in with a bucket of popcorn
>>
>>9125863
Thanks. Sent.
>>
File: card.jpg (1MB, 6021x1006px) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
1MB, 6021x1006px
>>9125518
(Big rolls.)
>>
File: moan.jpg (219KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
moan.jpg
219KB, 707x1000px
>>9125888
Mermaids have genitals too, you know. I have a cloaca that resembles a cross between a human female's genitals and a dolphin's. It's very tight and muscular located just below where a human's butt would be.

>>9125930
And good to see you! Another night of mer-sex for me.
>>
File: 1003e767075e6fa2b8ebdb87d8e1f6f0.png (949KB, 1043x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1003e767075e6fa2b8ebdb87d8e1f6f0.png
949KB, 1043x1800px
>>9125649
(Maybe you should give it a try sometime!)

>>9125518
>>9125591
>>9125657
(I wouldn't mind being on there either, if there's room for me.)

>>9125838
O-Oh. Okay. Um, I suppose #71 could take care of recording...
>Leaning over the desk and flicking on a nearby mounted camera, Mei gives a slightly nervous glance back at the man. The red "recording" light slowly fades on, indicating that they'd have a little memento of the event. She shuddered, feeling his digit draw long lines along her wet nethers, attempting to compose herself long enough to agree to whatever he had planned.
Th-The camera's recording, sir. Please feel free to do whatever you'd like with me.
>>
File: cheer.jpg (85KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
cheer.jpg
85KB, 600x436px
>>9125907
I'll prob be playing Mercedes tomorrow but I can totes do it for ya one day!

>>9125932
I'm supposed to be the bimbo here~ And you too sweetie!

>>9125964
I'll add ya once I'm on it hun!
>>
File: 1491391169477.jpg (428KB, 800x868px) Image search: [Google]
1491391169477.jpg
428KB, 800x868px
>>9125928
>Nuzzles into hand

>>9125933
You think so, anon?
>>
>>9125950
>After a few testing thrusts, pulls his hips back enough to display the spot he wanted to thrust inside, pressing against it with his thumb, and gently spreading her tighter hole open, before pressing the swollen head of his cock against the slightly wet entrance. With a single thrust, he pushes it inside without delay, and spreads her tight ass to fit around his cock.
>>
File: Owain6.jpg (39KB, 282x400px) Image search: [Google]
Owain6.jpg
39KB, 282x400px
>>9125978
(Who is 78?)
>>
>>9125986
Care to continue from last night? Either here or on Discord.
>>
>>9125992
Sorry you are not popular enough
t. Head of the Roll Chart, Baron of Popular Avatars
>>
>>9125868
Hmm. I don't know.
>The mage leans in, her face close to the pantied bottom of the spook master, Her hand grips a soft cheek, rubbing it all over and even dipping her fingers into the panties to toy it.
Try and spook me. I'm interested.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (45KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
45KB, 546x366px
>>9125986
>cloaca
>technically anal and vaginal at the same time
>>
>>9126006
>>9126006
Yay~; thank you!
>>
>>9126011
>Furry
T-this isn't supposed to turn me on, what have you done to me erp?
>>
>>9126011
I do very much...you're only proving my point by showing me more great ass, you know. Not my fault she's got wide hips to her that hits just what I like.
>>
Page 10.

New thread:
>>9126053
>>9126053
>>9126053
>>9126053
>>9126053
>>9126053
>>
(Should I try to play Pinkie Pie again?)
>>
>>9126058
I feel the same way about some ponies.
>>
>>9125518
I'll try
>>
>>9126074
(You did a pretty good job staying in character I think the anons you were playing with were just easily confused.)
(Give it another go.)
>>
File: Mirabelle 103.jpg (480KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 103.jpg
480KB, 667x1000px
>>9125959
Wow, that's kind of nice, nice in a lewd way, you know we can do that any time you want, like for real
>>
>>9126128
Oh, we will, I'm sure if it
Just not tonight. I need to try and work on a folder if I'm going to try out being an ava
>>
File: Mirabelle 180.jpg (444KB, 602x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Mirabelle 180.jpg
444KB, 602x1100px
>>9126232
Oh, ok, is fine for me
Thread posts: 616
Thread images: 224

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.