[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP Thread Everything Sucks Edition Previous: >>8187573

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 616
Thread images: 175

File: 00000.jpg (555KB, 1268x1818px) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
555KB, 1268x1818px
ERP Thread
Everything Sucks Edition

Previous:
>>8187573
>>
First for Yaoi.
>>
File: 1796625-rance.jpg (19KB, 320x313px) Image search: [Google]
1796625-rance.jpg
19KB, 320x313px
>>You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.
>>
https://strawpoll.com/69y7r3d
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.
>>
File: magilou.png (487KB, 550x771px) Image search: [Google]
magilou.png
487KB, 550x771px
Good morning, all~
>>
http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/

FOR THE ESL FAGGOTS.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 180x211px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 180x211px
You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.

You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.
>>
>>8189808
Good morning!
>>
File: 1264217063269.jpg (57KB, 620x767px) Image search: [Google]
1264217063269.jpg
57KB, 620x767px
>You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.

>>
>>8189749 (Rogue)
>Anon looked at the two, he was so jealous, Kitty could see it on his face, even with the scarf. Anon tried to join the cuddle, but Kitty's position didn't make it easy. He silently mouthed 'please' to her, so desperate to join, but her reaction seemed to indicate that wasn't enough.
Please...
>Anon said, ashamed that he had to beg Kitty just to cuddle Rogue. Hoping that was enough, but the timing making it clear he'd have to be 100% clear.
P-please let me cuddle her too, Kitty.
>Anon's lip quivered, feeling Kitty's total dominance of the situation.
>>
File: Rei 40.jpg (238KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Rei 40.jpg
238KB, 500x750px
>>8189785
It's 2am. How is there still shitposting
>>
File: images-4.jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
10KB, 280x180px
>_You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.
>>
>>8189808
Who's this cutie?
>>
>>8189808
GET OUT! THE SHITPOSTING IS REAL!
>>
File: images-6.jpg (9KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
9KB, 202x250px
>__You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.
>>
File: images-7.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>___You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.
>>
>>8189824
Never underestimate autism. Also what's your card again?
>>
>>8189824
Other Rance has a lot of free time on his hands to spam.
>>
>>8189824
That's HG to you.
>Pets Rei.
>>
>>8189824
There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.
>>
>>8189824
>>8189829
>>8189808
Who cares? Just filter him like I did.
>>
File: Masa27.jpg (120KB, 650x517px) Image search: [Google]
Masa27.jpg
120KB, 650x517px
>>>>>> You sit at the resraunt with your young son, he says he is hungry. You agree to get him dinner. You open up to the kids menu, your child is far too young for adult food. Chicken nugger stares at you from the page. You don't understand. Your palms get sweaty and your son complains. He says he is hungry. Your mind strains, searching for an answer in a world of sweer potato and french fried. You try to order the chicken nugger, but you cannot. The words cannot escape your lips. Your son is hungry, he complains. The waitress stares at you, her head a spinning chicken nugger, her arms swinging french fried. Your son cries the tears of a chicken nugger-less child. In your mind you scream. It is raining sweer potato, you have french fried engraved on your left temple and you do not understand. Your son weeps in the corner, he is starving. Starving for chicken nugger.
>>
>>8189845
Fuck off PetAnon
>>
File: Sengoku_Rance_-_Rance_1325.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sengoku_Rance_-_Rance_1325.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>Kek wills it

>>
>>8189844
>Other Rance
For a second I thought it was Hotaru
>>
File: Belldandy.jpg (397KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Belldandy.jpg
397KB, 800x600px
>>
I ask that if any of you see Kami-sama, please tell her that I am truly sorry for this happening.
I also ask for your forgiveness as well, but I don't think you're going to be very forgiving to me...

Goodbye, sorry for causing such a ruckus.
>>
You're all pathetic
>>
File: fuck.jpg (84KB, 706x788px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
84KB, 706x788px
>>8189848
>tfw you don't know how to filter and even if you did it's probably not on Clover
>>
>>8189858
Rude!
>>
>>8189858
Fuck you
>>
File: thingken.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thingken.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>ERP chimps out over one (1) instance someone doesn't want to fuck despite there being all kinds of animu girls that wanna fuck
Really showing your colors here, ERP.
>>
>>8189858
I was pro life. Then I met you.
>>
>>8189864
Its in the settings option built right into the site.
>>
>>8189858
I'm not the one spamming the thread!
>>
File: springfield_armory_xd.jpg (228KB, 1270x985px) Image search: [Google]
springfield_armory_xd.jpg
228KB, 1270x985px
>>8189857
Here, now pull the trigger. Faggot.
>>
File: 56.jpg (3KB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
3KB, 200x135px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1488016418111.png (266KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
1488016418111.png
266KB, 884x903px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo..
>>
File: 1486019408031.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1486019408031.png
12KB, 243x243px
>>8189872
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>8189857
Don't worry. I will give her your message. Have a goodnight Bell.
>>
File: 1489046601397.jpg (753KB, 1183x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489046601397.jpg
753KB, 1183x1200px
>>8189858
pa

>>8189869
the

>>8189873
tic

>>8189876
>>
>>8189890
>>8189857
>HESTIA IS KEKING BELL RIGHT NOW
>>
>HG is now attacking ERP because of Bell

Fucking white knights.
>>
>>8189894
I was hoping for a battle of wits but it would be wrong to attack someone who’s totally unarmed.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.
>>
>>8189816
How are you, anon?

>>8189826
It is I, Magilou~
>>
>>8189904
Somewhat bored! What about your, darling?
>>
>>8189894
Who's this cutie?
>>
>>8189896
No. It's because it's cancer. And I was linked from /k/

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.
>>
>>8189904
Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-03-13-23h29m49s741.png (2MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-03-13-23h29m49s741.png
2MB, 1920x834px
>>
File: QBkUuM0.jpg (144KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
QBkUuM0.jpg
144KB, 800x600px
> What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.
>>
File: 1471907005123.png (89KB, 440x252px) Image search: [Google]
1471907005123.png
89KB, 440x252px
>>8189889
I'm talking bout people getting upset over something so retarded and letting it ruin their threads. Who the fuck cares, man? People like Bell show up all the time and they're welcome with arms wide open. Fucking move on to the next animu girl or go to sleep and wait for when he's not around. Jfc it's not that fucking hard, but these fucking gooks make it look like it's impossible.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad...
>>
File: both.jpg (650KB, 1594x2047px) Image search: [Google]
both.jpg
650KB, 1594x2047px
>>8189823
>Rogue didn't answer. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was dry. A devious grin grew on Kitty's face. It was her turn, now.
Well, out "suga'" can't talk right now 'cause I did, like, all the good work. How about...
>Kitty mused to herself for a moment as the pale frame of Rogue coiled around her, huffing from exhaustion, a pleasurable smile etched on her face. Kitty pointed at Rogue's feet.
...You can cuddle there. At her feet like a GOOD pet. I did all the work, unlike you!
>Rogue, while she didn't verbally say so, gave a smile at Anon and a nod. Beads of sweat were visible on her chest and stomach, making her look so sweet in the setting sunlight.

>>8189843
>>8189844
>>8189845
>>8189848
I'm going to sleep. I was just finishing the session with Rogue. It's just dumb.
>>
File: 1488016377439.jpg (55KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488016377439.jpg
55KB, 725x1024px
!What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.
>>
>>8189930
Some day you’ll go far—and I really hope you stay there.
>>
>>8189912
Scathach from Final Fantasy XIV
>>
>>8189731
(Don't know if you're still there, but I'm too sleepy to think right now. I'm going to stop here and finish up with you another time. Night sis.)
>>
>>
>>8189910
I'm feeling absolutely dreadful. Such a wonderful day out and I have to spend it all with you... Oh well, I guess you'll keep me entertained~
>>
>>8189938
I'll pay you if you let me fuck you...
>>
>>8189936
I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my ass.
>>
>>8189943
T-That's not nice...
>Protested the Anon as he scratched his cheek, glancing at Magilou's lovely form.
Hmph. How should I entertain you?
>>
>>8189930
(I won't write a response since you say you're going to sleep. But great ending. I really liked the scene. Not sure who's hoping you go far away, but I hope you stay here. These scenes with you have been some of my favorite.)
>>
File: 1487156370261.png (359KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487156370261.png
359KB, 600x900px
01000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 00110100
>>
>>8189904
What's with that outfit?
>>
File: 1486499098997.png (154KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486499098997.png
154KB, 500x500px
01000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 00110100.01000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 00110100.01000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 00110100
>>
>>8189936
Please don't be tease
>>
File: grunt12.png (126KB, 330x242px) Image search: [Google]
grunt12.png
126KB, 330x242px
>>8189937
Yo, don't sweat it, B. Night, lil bro!
>>
>>8189954
How about you give Bienfu a break, and let me test some of my new potions on you, anon?

>>8189963
A witch never leaves the house without looking both functional and fabulous!~
>>
>>8189968
Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.
>>
>>8189968
I guess I can do that.... Even if it's a dangerous thing!
>The man said clearing his throat and approaching the witch.
Let's do this!
>>
File: 1466559280605.png (119KB, 293x222px) Image search: [Google]
1466559280605.png
119KB, 293x222px
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.
>>
>>8189968
It's pretty revealing. You aren't a slut, are you?
>>
File: 1446469496713.jpg (25KB, 315x365px) Image search: [Google]
1446469496713.jpg
25KB, 315x365px
..Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.
>>
>>8189968
>rubs face in armpit
Ahhhh~
>>
File: CrIhVitXgAE7nZQ.jpg (27KB, 734x549px) Image search: [Google]
CrIhVitXgAE7nZQ.jpg
27KB, 734x549px
>this faggot still hasn't been banned yet
>>
>>8189986
Fuck off Hestia
>>
>>8189990
What exactly is your problem with Hestia aside from not cucking Bell? Try to avoid using ESL in your argument.
>>
>>8189965
What do you mean?
>>
>>8189986
>bannings
>working
>>
>>8189990
Who?
>>
>>8189990
Who would you know?
>>
>>8189994
I don't like her at all she is nothing but shit.
>>
>>8189946
How much are we talking?....
>>
>>8189994
>taking it seriously
>coming off as buttmad
You do realize that Hestia is the cancer killing the threads, right?
>>
>>8189986
It' just some neckbeard from /k/ who was linked by Parsee
>>
>>8189996
Kill yourself shitposter.
>>
>>8189986
Just fucking filter him.
>>
>>8189995
Please, save your breath. You’ll probably need it to blow up your next date.
>>
File: 24e.jpg (35KB, 361x691px) Image search: [Google]
24e.jpg
35KB, 361x691px
>>8190005
>This mad an ava said no
>>
>>8190003
100 thousand yen.
>>
>>8190006
>Parsee got BTFO and now has to resort to inviting shitposters to ruin ERP
>>
File: images-1.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>8189986
Dio with it.
Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>8189973
Well, it's made with sale'toma, so it's going to taste absolutely awful. I need you to get naked, take a sip, and lie down. Don't be afraid to tell miss Magilou how you feel!

>>8189977
When you have no heart to break, are you really a slut, or just someone who enjoys fun?

>>8189985
Hey! You can't just do that to a witch. At least beg me, first~
>>
>>8190003
Not him, but how about 40?
>>
>>8190007
Kill yourself first, faggot.
>>
>>8190019
Can you die of constipation? I ask because I’m worried about how full of shit you are.
>>
File: Shima56NSFW.jpg (115KB, 813x654px) Image search: [Google]
Shima56NSFW.jpg
115KB, 813x654px
Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch..
>>
>>8190011
KYS
>>
>>8190015
You sound surprise.
>>
>>8190011
Good story, but in what chapter do you shut the fuck up?
>>
>>8190019
What do you mean no heart to break?
>>
>Nozomi is trying to chase away Hestia
>>
File: Wx00xcA.jpg (119KB, 730x587px) Image search: [Google]
Wx00xcA.jpg
119KB, 730x587px
I can no longer resist the pizza. I open the box and unzip my pants with my other hand. As I penetrate the gooey cheese, I moan in ecstacy. The mushrooms and Italian sausage are rough, but the sauce is deliciously soothing. I blow my load in seconds. As you leave the bathroom, I exit through the front door….
>>
>>8190019
>The male sighed as he quickly removed his clothes, standing naked before the witch. Soon, he reached for the potion and took a considerable sip from the bottle before laying on the ground, naked.
I feel, nothing o far... Other than the aftertaste in my mouth. Yuck.
>>
>>8190029
Play my game, kiddo.
>>
>>8190030
Nozomi is Hestia
>>
File: Rance-6-1.png (368KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rance-6-1.png
368KB, 640x480px
hi mi name es giorgio i woerk in potatoe faktory and since mi padre died in a donkey waggon accident i leav mi wife and ugli daughter to become a pro leagueue of leyendaerio player, everydai i watch rainamndio. i just wante to sai thank you veriyi much rauinmanio i improvd from bronce 5 to wood 7 in just 6 months. plz no copato pasterato dis is onli my life. i ALso killed mi dog. Sorry fo mi bad englando im not NA
>>
>>8190035
lemme see your boobers.
>>
>>8190035
I'll consider it if you let me fuck you.
>>
File: 1466306413521.png (125KB, 260x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466306413521.png
125KB, 260x250px
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>8190035
Were you born on the highway? That is where most accidents happen.
>>
>>8190035
Sorry, babe.
>Lights cigarette
I don't play crap.
>>
Mods pls
>>8190012
Isn't that like 10 dollars?
>>
>>8190035
Let me play with you first.
>>
Who the fuck did you fags trigger whike I was sleeping?
>>
>>8190047
Please, keep talking. I only yawn when I’m super fascinated.
>>
>>8190047
10 dollar over there is 1,000 yen. Do the math.
>>
>>8190039
What's a witch good for if not for show?

>>8190042
Depends, are you uncircumsized? If so, I'll play with you.

>>8190050
Give me a good reason that I should even care about you~
>>
>>8190019
Will you let me fuck those sexy armpits, please?
>>
>>8190051
Parsee
>>
>>8190051
An anon got triggered over Hestia refusing to do NTR
Parsee got triggered over having multiple people call them out on his shit
Someone on HG got triggered over Rance being OOC
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>8190010
that's not nice
>>
>>8190051
Long story short, hestia said no to an anon and he's been spending all night chimping out in rage after we wouldn't be his personal army
>>
>>8190051
Parsee got butthurt and invited shitposters from other boards
>>
>>8190051
HG.
>>
>>8190056
Forgot to attach this~
>>
>>8190053
>google "clever comebacks"
>first result is "Please, keep talking. I only yawn when I’m super fascinated."
:thinking:
>>
>>8190062
Nice eyes
>>
>>8190056
I'm not Jewish, so no, I'm uncut.
>>
>>8190063
>we

Look at this faggot.
>>
>>8190067
>check this
>it's true
>>
>>8190066
If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I’d fart.
>>
>>8190056
>>8190066
Now cover them tits up. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>8190012
Hmm....125 thousand yen

>>8190020
40?...Do I look like some cheap whore to you?!
>>
>>8190081
Yes, you do.
>>
>>8190081
Alright, 125 thousand yen~
>>
Yesterday.
All my ERPers were so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here today.
Oh I shitpost
In ERP threads
Why
They
Blamed Parsee, I don't know
They wouldn't say
She said something wrong
Now I long to shitpost ERP.
Yesterday
Love was such an easy thing to ERP
Now it looks as though Rance shitposta ERP
Oh they believe
Parsee linked me
>>
>>8190081
I don't usually pay for sex, so, 80? This is in US dollars, obviously.
>>
File: 1489448399506.jpg (75KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489448399506.jpg
75KB, 704x396px
>>8190058
>>8190060
>>8190063
>>8190064
>>8190065
It's always something, I suppose.
>>
File: karl.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
>>8190088
I'll admit, that was pretty decent Parody.
Give it a 8/10 since some of the rhythm was off.
>>
>>8190074
>Implying anyone took the faggots side after he posted this >>8188344

Anon you actually chose the one fucking time were the >We posting call out failed you since it automatically implied that shit fails. Congrats
>>
Hestia did nothing wrong
>>
>>8190109
Parsee is a moron.
>>
>>8190109
Fuck off.
>>
Mecha did nothing wrong
>>
>>8190113
No, kill yourself.
>>
Owain did everything wrong
>>
File: 1466825354828.png (324KB, 490x379px) Image search: [Google]
1466825354828.png
324KB, 490x379px
01000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 00110100 01000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 00110100.01000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 0011010001000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110010 00110100
>>
>>8190113
>you're here to please ERP. If the request is fucked up, you better buckle down and do it

Wow what a fucking faggot. He was actually demanding it
>>
This is all Yuugi's fault
>>
Chat did nothing wrong.
>>
Kenny did nothing wrong
>>
File: 63821da177beeeba2ffce83a3de403ee.png (680KB, 824x1000px) Image search: [Google]
63821da177beeeba2ffce83a3de403ee.png
680KB, 824x1000px
Salutations.
>>
LD did nothing wrong
Boco did nothing wrong
Peridot did nothing wrong
>>
>>8190056
I've got an uncut penis for you to play with.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
I guess it's time to stop. Battery is about dead. Gahahaha!
>>
>>8190142
What a cutie.
>>
Virra did everything wrong
>>
>>8190138
>Yuugi's fault
What the fuck? But she's not even posting
>>
>>8190142
The only way you’ll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken’s ass and wait.
>>
>>8190142
SUCK MY DICK!
>>
>>8190155
It's Parsee shitposting because Parsee's waifu both IC and OOC is Yuugi and Parsee hates the two Yuugi players they got
>>
>>
>>8190142
Show me your boobers.
>>
>>8190137
Wow, kid. It's past your bed time.
>>
>>8190150
What a failure
>>
>>8190167
>Parsee hates Morrigan and Ragyo
Nah
>>
File: IMG_1174.jpg (49KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.jpg
49KB, 600x602px
>>8190124
>He still wants to be the winner of the internet fight
>This is the best arguement he had left
>>
File: Nabiki_-_Boy_Meets_Mom_Part_1.png (691KB, 699x540px) Image search: [Google]
Nabiki_-_Boy_Meets_Mom_Part_1.png
691KB, 699x540px
>>8190086
Good...Nice to see someone who knows quality...Now pay up lover boy~

>>8190091
I'll give you a handjob for 100....
>>
>>8190169
>Can't vote all three
>>
Kamina did nothing wrong
>>
>>8190174
>>8190124
Yup, this whole spam fiasco is the buttblasted NTRfag. Start flagging his shit and it'll go away people
>>
>>8190184
>Parsee genuinely likes anybody
See, that's where you're wrong. Parsee will talk shit, and fuck with literally anybody, all while still pretending to do nothing.
>>
>>8190184
Parsee hates everyone because he's a sociopathic cunt
>>
Bell did nothing wrong.
>>
Parsee is innocent.
>>
>>8190199
>mods giving a fuck
Is this your first day on trash?
>>
Lupin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>8190210
>please don't report me
>>
>>8190200
>>8190202
Parsee likes Kenny on the same level Kenny likes anybody else, if that's saying anything.
>>
>>8190205
>Bell did nothing wrong
>BELL DID NOTHING WRONG
He's the fucking problem
>>
>>8190189
Okay, I know for a fact that's too much for a blowjob.
You may not be a cheap whore, buy you're definitely a gold digger.
>>
>>8190205
You're wrong tho.

>>8190216
>I'm a faggot, please suck my cock
>>
Nue did nothing wrong
>>
Jiro should kill himself.
>>
>>8190189
>Gives her the 125 thousand yen
How about we go somewhere private?
>>
>>8190217
It really doesn't
>>
>>8190236
Jiro deserves to be happy.
>>
>>8190220
>The guy not posting is the problem

Okay
>>
>>8190247
No he doesn't
>>
>>8190200
It has been proven multiple times that Parsee likes Morrigan and I'm sure that Parsee likes Ragyo too.
>>
>>8190243
kys
>>
If you want me to be honest, LD and Lore are the obly two people putting in any effort to save the threads while everyone else shitposts
>>
>>8190247
Suicide is Happiness.
>>
>>8190262
Lore is dead
>>
>>8190249
He started this shitstorm by forcing Hestia to RP with him
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>It actually was was HG and not Parsee
NANI
>>
>>8190247
Hi Jinx
>>
>>8190262
>bringing lore into this
hi virra
>>
>>8190268
>He thought it was Parsee
lol.
>>
>>8190249
>Defending HG
Fucking cancer.
>>
>>8190268
Parsee invited a shitposter
>>
I'm Kyouko, AMA.
>>
>>8190276
Hi Parsee
>>
>>8190267
I didn't know he held a gun to her head and told her to RP.
>>
What was that secret discord thing some guys were talking about yesterday?
>>
>>8190277
HG is a boogeyman and ERP is shit without it.
>>
>>8190282
But HG has a lot of cancerous people. Including Bell.
>>
>>8190267
Except she said no?
>>
File: eggmuh.png (197KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
eggmuh.png
197KB, 644x644px
>>8190290
And ERP doesn't?
>>
>>8190283
If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet.
>>
File: bait4.jpg (40KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
bait4.jpg
40KB, 699x637px
>>8190288
>>
>>8190294
But ERP is my shithole. I don't go to HG to shitpost.
>>
File: Nabiki_-_Man-Killer.jpg (61KB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
Nabiki_-_Man-Killer.jpg
61KB, 300x306px
>>8190224
I said handjob, you idiot...

>>8190242
Sounds good to me~

>Pockets the cash
>>
>>8190307
Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I’m around?
>>
>>8190286
He was literally spamming his character and sobbing like a faggot
>>
>>8190305
It's not. /trash/ ERP was shit long before HG started shitposting. And way more people from ERP shit post than HG.
>>
>>8190307
(I want to continue rping... but it's about to be 6 AM. Discord?)
>>
>>8190321
gmail?
>>
>>8190321
rabbit.ti account?
>>
>>8190307
O-oh. Well, that's even worse!
>>
>>8190321
cringyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>8190324
(Uh... man...sorry... thank you tho.)
>>
>First we get spammed because of vino being outed as the lawyer with all the bantz
>Next because of either some NTR fetishist losing his mind, combined with an HG shitposter poster purposely baiting a very nice person into their trap/Parsee being extra butthurt that people can see what kind of person they are

Im not gonna, say what did it for the second one, but I will say that Parsee did have meltdowns in discord when people would tell him shit as well.
>>
>>8190329
GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!
>>
>>8190319
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>8190335
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>8190321
discord? skype? gmail? yahoo mail?
>>
>>8190332
Is that even proper English?
>>
>>8190332
English Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
>>
Why are we all convinced Bell is a shitposter? He seemed like the kind of person that enjoyed talking a lot.
>>
COME ON! SHITPOST ME! I GET TURNED ON BY GETTING SHITPOSTED!
>>
>>8190340
And you keep blowing a few autists from HG into a full-blown threat and not just one of the many reasons why moving to trash was a mistake.
>>
>>8190332
Hi Lupin
>>
>Wake up, been sleeping for the past 10 hours
>See the shitstorm, repory Rance and post "Mods pls" with a Mercy pic
>"You have been banned from all boards"
WHAT
WHAT DID I DO, WHY DID THEY BAN ME AND NOT RANCE
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IS THE BAN SO LONG WHY IS THERE NO EXPLANATION
MODS PLS
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>8190321
(Callie Briggs#1196)

>>8190312
And who the hell are you and why should I care?

>>8190328
You gotta pay if you want to play~
>>
>>8190352
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter statement than whatever you just said.
>>
>>8190321
Discord? Card?
>>
>>8190349
No he isn't, he's just an avatar faggot that can't separate IC with OOC. He loves to attention whore.
>>
So, why is there autistic shit posting at 6 am?
>>
>>8190361
Please just tell me you don’t plan to home-school your kids.
>>
>>8190355
I'm assuming they've downsized on mods, and instead have some robots working on the reports, cause this shit happens way too often. What's even more odd, is the fact that I'm NEVER warned when doing so, while using my pass.
>>
>>8190370
>begins farting
>>
>>8190370
parsee
>>
>>8190321
Phone number? address?
>>
>>8190355
Yikes.

>>8190370
Stupidity never slumbers.
>>
>>8190361
Don't talk to the shitposter.
>>
File: 1488534311922.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1488534311922.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>8190370
>>
>>8190370
Vino got outed for being Diego aka the bants laywer who had a mental breakdown over Jinx not checking her e-mail
Hestia turned down an anon's NTR play while being entrapped by a Bell shitposter
Parsee got triggered at being called out for being a shitty person and invited someone to spam the threads with Rance and copyasta
>>
>>8190361
B-but I don't have that kinda money! Is there really not anything else I can do?
>>
>>8190370
An anon is fucking assblasted because Hestia said no to NTR
>>
>>8190368
Maybe we all should be more like Bell, responding to everything IC and not taking stupid shit like this personally.
>>
>>8190402
How about you shut the fuck up, and go to your room. Parshit.
>>
>>8190402
No because all the avas who respond to shit IC tend to be the worst

Peridot does it
Chat does it
>>
>>8190401
That's right, literally the only reason she was shitposted at all and so directly was because she turned down one RP request.
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>8190397
>Vino is Diego
Fucking called it
>>
File: 8c6.gif (443KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
8c6.gif
443KB, 480x238px
>>8190393
Because the things in the threads that they usually do like are being halted because of shitposting?
>>
UNBLOCK ME!
>>
Since I'm retarded, what does NtR mean?
>>
Bell did nothing wrong
Hestia did nothing wrong
The anons did everything wrong
>>
>>8190423
It's the prequel to Neir Automata
>>
>>8190427
>Bell did nothing wrong

Except prove why male avas are cancer
>>
>>8190423
GET C U C K E D

>>8190427
You're full of shit.
>>
>>8190423
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NTR
>>
>>8190423
Netorare. Nip word for cucking. Enjoy your new fetish.
>>
>>8190417
We should have, actually. A few days ago when he was here, someone commented on him bragging about his supposed IRL accomplishments, by saying comparing him to the Diego copy pasta, and suddenly he was gone. Guy just stopped posting for the rest of the morning. Another time, there was like three or four of us that started talking shit about Australia, and abbos while he was here, and after a few more posts he just stopped talking all together. He's been the same, overly sensitive little autist this entire time, and we'd been missing it up till now.
>>
File: vblfqhzlpj_o.jpg (198KB, 565x465px) Image search: [Google]
vblfqhzlpj_o.jpg
198KB, 565x465px
>>8190399
Ok, you know what? I'm feeling generous....85 and I'll give you the panties I'm wearing
>>
I say we blame Sponty for the shitposting
>>
>anons to this butthurt bell rped circles around them
>>
>It's ok for Owain to c u c k others and circle jerk
>but if someone does it, it's wrong

I sometimes wonder....
>>
>>8190413
That's the reason and this is how everything started. No one was shitposting until she said no
>>
>>8190448
Technically, vino was a stand-in Sponty for a short while, now that we know who they are.
>>
>>8190436
The only thing he proves is that anons are cancer
>>
>>8190444
Diego is from the US. Your Vino is from Australia, Izaya from HG. You're all buying into a ruse. Why do you think Vino spammed Diego's discord? Holy fck you're dumb.
>>
>>8190454
Bell isn't part of the erp harem shit, so his cock isn't allowed to get wet.
>>
>>8190427
Fuck Off Bell
>>
>>8190448
FUCK OFF SPONTY
FUCK OFF SPONTY
FUCK OFF SPONTY
FUCK OFF SPONTY
>>
>>8190427
Suck a dick bell.
>>
File: 1489292972414.png (56KB, 786x531px) Image search: [Google]
1489292972414.png
56KB, 786x531px
>>8190454
It's only okay for Owain because he's the discord's golden boy who does no wrong
>>
>>8190447
Alright fine...
But I want the panties first. Cause I have a pretty good feeling you'll take the money and run.
>>
How austistic are you guys that you can all shitpost and spam for like 5 hours in the dead of night?
>>
>>8190463
>anons already making bell a boogeyman
>>
>>
>>8190470
>He does nothing wrong

You're full of shit.
>>
File: 014 - q5xCM5q.png (959KB, 1368x2000px) Image search: [Google]
014 - q5xCM5q.png
959KB, 1368x2000px
I think this is the right way to do this?

My Discord is Cairo#9875. I'm not looking to ERP at this very moment (it's very late and I was just ERPing earlier), but I'm horny and willing most days of the week.

I'm a boy, obviously. If you add me, just let me know the kind of stuff you're interested in.
>>
>>8190460
Honestly, it doesn't matter. Diego was vino at one point, and whether he did it again, of is just a new target for HG's secret shitposting police, is of no concern to me. The more of them that are gone, the better.
>>
FUCK OFF SPONTY. FUCK OFF CANADA. MAKE A WALL. MAKE ERP GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>8190487
>not detecting the sarcasm
>>
>>8190486
>>8190478
Shut the fuck up, Bell.
>>
File: 1467695463619.jpg (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467695463619.jpg
366KB, 1280x720px
>>8190167

Yesterday all my ERPing seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're mad today.
Oh, I believe in shitposting ERP.

Suddenly I'm not half the pasta I used to spam.
There's a reason these threads are in the can.
They blamed Parsee, so suddenly.

Why is she shit on, I don't know, she wouldn't say.
ERP said something wrong, now I long for fresher pasta.

Yesterday ERP was such an easy game to play.
Now they need a place to bitch and moan.
So they blame it all, on Parsee.

Why she had to speak up, I don't know, she wouldn't say.
I ran out of pasta, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday ERP was such an easy game to play.
Now it's just cancer today.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm
>>
File: nabiki_tendo_by_arukia-d91s1c3.jpg (351KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
nabiki_tendo_by_arukia-d91s1c3.jpg
351KB, 1024x1448px
>>8190472
And how do I know you won't run off hmm?
>>
Can we go back to shitposting Owain? He didn't do anything wrong, but we need a scapegoat.
>>
FUCK OFF ESL ERPERS
FUCK OFF SPONTY
FUCK OFF DMG
FUCK OFF HESTIA
>>
>>8190410
Chat can't roleplay.
>>
>>8190516
The only scapegoats we need are anons
>>
>>8190516
Bell is at fault here.
>>
>>8190516
>He didn't do anything wrong

But that's wrong.
>>
ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!
DO YOU SPEAK IT?
NO? THEN DIE!
>>
>>8190512
Because I made the offer to begin with and I'm also not the one acting like a god damn Jew.
>>
>>8190516
>Bell did nothing wrong meme
Bell shitposted Hestia and the poor girl fell into his trap
>>
Who the fuck is this Bell nigger, and wht is she triggering everyone?
>>
To think I liked Parsee at some point.
>>
>anons assblasted bell almost took hestia from them
I can't wait to see him erp with Hestia and watch anons get btfo
>>
>>8190495
Everything about this post is creepy as fuck, dude.
>>
>>8190534
Souda being the usual autist he is, nothing more.
>>
>>8190534
Bell was an HG ava who came to ERP to trap Hestia into being shitposted. And he succeded.
>>
MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA!
>>
How do you guys like your eggs cooked?
>>
>>8190545
What's creepy about just wanting to ERP?
>>
Tbh, Trixie started the shitposting by not saving the threads in the first place.
>>
File: 1487724015141.jpg (59KB, 598x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1487724015141.jpg
59KB, 598x1023px
Redpill me about Parsees meltdown
>>
>>8190555
Ignore shitposting
>>
>>8190552
SUNNY SIDE UP! SUNNY SIDE UP!
>>
>>8190543
He's a HG shitposter.

>>8190546
Bro, I think he is Souda. The same way he started to be creepy with Stocking.
>>
>he's from hg
>he must be a shitposter
The state of ERP.
You fags got booty blasted hard.
>>
>>8190561
Parsee posted acting like hot shit and a bunch of people started tearing into him about what a terrible person he was and that triggered Parsee into inviting a shitposter to spam the threads.
>>
>>8190567
It's Souda, so yeah, he is a shitposter.
>>
KK and LF did 9/11
>>
>>8190561
Can't I just fuck you instead?
>>
Redpill me about Bell's trap
>>
>>8190573
This is deflection for another shitposter that HG has.
>>
>>8190574
It's not Souda.
>>
>>8190573
Holy shit
>>
>>8190561
We need to fuck, Tenten.
>>
>>8190355
Sounds to me like the mods abandoned you. THEY HAVE FORSAKEN THE CANCER THAT IS ERP!

Fuck, I'd ban you too if you asked me to stop a shitposter in ERP.
>>
>>8190583
He just talked about being kicked out of ERP for the night. Did you think someone wouldn't notice that?
>>
>>8190561
You always bring me so much joy—as soon as you leave the room.
>>
>>8190579
Bell guilt tripped Hestia into RPing with him because he knew anons would shitpost her for it
>>
>everyone is assblasted because hestia almost cucked them
>>
Parsee did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1443395979178.gif (855KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1443395979178.gif
855KB, 500x281px
>>8190563
Oh. Appreciated, anon.
>>
>>8190592
Wasn't he posting as Souda though?
>>
>>8190606
No.
>>
>>8190530
(Shit sorry I have to head off...)
>>
>>8190606
>Souda can't have multiple character
>>
>>8190589
Maybe people will stop expecting bans to work now.
>>
Chat did nothing wrong.
>>
Souda only fags Dangans and Subaru.
>>
>>8190611
(It's fine man. Have a good one.)
>>
Mods don't give a fuck about roleplay drama. They should delete /trash/.
>>
>>8190621
Souda obviously picked up Bell after sunday
>>
>>8190621
>and Subaru

That guy is cancer t b h

He's basically HG's Owain
>>
This Bell reminds me of Boco.
>>
Boco did nothing wrong.
>>
>>8190644
We need to kick him out.
>>
File: 1474655899992.jpg (63KB, 239x635px) Image search: [Google]
1474655899992.jpg
63KB, 239x635px
So let me get this straight;
Bell posts at Hestia, then Anon really wants to do NTR, and she says no. Then the Anon gets really butthurt and causes a scene, which Hestia doesn't decide to ignore and only makes it worse, which pisses off another anons. And no people are accusing Bell of being the mastermind behind it all and also he's Souda.
Right?
>>
All Bell has done is prove ERP is full of schizoids.
>>
File: junkotime.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
junkotime.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>8190628
I've never watched the anime Bell is from. Canon shit always disgusts me anyways.

>>8190630
Dunno what that means but thanks.
>>
We need to kick Boco out.
We need to kick Junko out.
We need to kick Sponty out.
We need to kick Jiro out.

MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA!
>>
>>8190654
This. This place is like a mental ward. Check the last 2 hours and all you see is paranoia and schizoids. It makes sense though as the majority of these people spend the majority of their time here, and they're deprived of a social life. Long-term social avoidance leads to schizoidic tendencies and social isolation.
>>
>>8190655
It's not a compliment. Owain is a massive attention whore who acts like he's the main character of ERP and that all the girls belong to him
>>
File: 1480416538683.jpg (666KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
1480416538683.jpg
666KB, 1500x1972px
>all this butthurt over Parsee
>Parsee wasn't even the one who linked me
>mfw
>>
>>8190670
The village called. They’d like their idiot back. You better get going.
>>
>8190688
>he thinks he is relevant
>>
File: gotyourtoolscheap.png (180KB, 620x212px) Image search: [Google]
gotyourtoolscheap.png
180KB, 620x212px
>>8190682
>Nigga, that's how Subaru is. When I'm saying he's the MC it's because he thinks that in the series. Subaru's an annoying twat that needs his shit kicked in. Someone like me who doesn't host and have sub par RP skill would have to be delusional to think they're the MC of anything. The fact that there are people out there that seriously think that highly of themselves need a reality check.
>>
>>8190669
>We need to kick Boco out
You know what to do If you want him gone.
>>
>>8190707
FUCK OFF MORRIGAN!
FUCK OFF MORRIGAN!
FUCK OFF MORRIGAN!
FUCK OFF MORRIGAN!
FUCK OFF MORRIGAN!
FUCK OFF MORRIGAN!
>>
>>8190705
I’d tell you to go fuck yourself, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment.
>>
>>8190705
Let's have children.
>>
>>8190688
Wait, people were butt hurt about me? Man, I need to stop masterbating and keep up with the threads.
>>
File: slowchildatplay.jpg (332KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
slowchildatplay.jpg
332KB, 600x664px
>>8190726
k den.

>>8190735
Wipe your goddamn nose before I wipe if for you.
>>
>>8190669
The fuck did Junko and Sponty do.
Who hates Sponty, even.
>>
FUCK OFF SPONTY
FUCK OFF JIRO
FUCK OFF MORRIGAN
FUCK OFF BOKO
FUCK OFF JUNKO
FUCK OFF HESTIA
FUCK OFF BELL
FUCK OFF OWAIN
>>
>>8190743
That guy who called you a sociopath was right on the money
>>
>>8190747
WE HATE SPONTY NOW!
WE HATE JIRO NOW!
WE HATE HESTIA NOW!
>>
>>8190747
Junko doesn't really ERP here much anymore, they show up to tease momo and their friends then say they just finished a session and leave
>>
>>8190760
>WE HATE JIRO NOW!
>NOW!

ERP's hated Jiro for months.
>>
>>8190759
What did I do man? I am here to watch some fine comedy gold that I had nothing to do with.
>>8190744
>Wips my nose on your shirt.
>>
File: 2cold4me.jpg (216KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
2cold4me.jpg
216KB, 480x622px
>>8190770
>you get grease stains on your nose
Wipe that off too.
>>
>>8190770
>that I had nothing to do with.

You constantly saying that only further proves you guilty
>>
>>8190770
Your family tree must be a cactus ‘cause you’re all a bunch of pricks.
>>
Anyone got the base for the Kinks chart?
>>
>>8190747
I'm pretty sure they're getting pumped in for being euro and canadian or something

The thread hasn't calmed down yet, don't take stuff seriously
>>
>>8190768
WE HATE HIM EVEN MORE!
MEGA! MEGA! MEGA! MEGA!
>>
File: fchart.png (2MB, 2000x3410px) Image search: [Google]
fchart.png
2MB, 2000x3410px
>>8190777
Here's the basic one

ANyone have the fucking massive one?
>>
virra will save ERP
>>
>>8190773
Why are you always so greasy?!
>>8190775
It's the truth though but you can believe anything you want. I won't stop you.
>>8190776
Nice one. Next you're going to say, "I've beem saving that just for you."
>>
hestia will save ERP
>>
File: IMG_4889.jpg (17KB, 640x155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4889.jpg
17KB, 640x155px
>>8190743
hmm...
>>
>>8190682
If you honestly think that, then you should stop being a cuck and try taking the spotlight then.
>>
Reminder that if Elizabeth stayed shipped with Jiro, none of this would have happened
>>
File: deathofsodashopes.png (42KB, 263x434px) Image search: [Google]
deathofsodashopes.png
42KB, 263x434px
>>8190792
That's how mechanics are. They're dirty people, hence the term grease monkey.
>>
>>8190792
>pets the Parsee
>>
>>8190794
Hestia is dead. Hestia remains dead. And we have killed her. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?
>>
>>8190792
Fuck my meaty fingers with this shitty phone. I want my flip phone back and not this Iphone.
>>8190795
Oh shit man, he used the post that had me say that I was having a riot, which means I was enjoying myself in the last thread as proof. You got me anon. I shall now bend over so you can screen cap my next discord post.
>>
File: images-2.jpg (9KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
9KB, 227x222px
>after all that spam, all I got was a warning

Your Gods do not care for you ERPers!

Gahahahad
>>
>>8190959
Do not bully Alice with a shovel. Fuck I am bad at nuclear throne.
>>8190977
N-no, you can take my soul, my house, my wife, or my clothing!
>>
>tfw no Chicken-chan to save us from these trying times
>>
>>8191017
I will take the waifu and your clothes
>>
>>8191028
>>
>>8191038
Tis but a mirage
>>
>>8191039
>>8191038

You're telling me.

I miss taking showers with her.
>>
File: Marik.png (444KB, 638x791px) Image search: [Google]
Marik.png
444KB, 638x791px
>>8191017
Bitch, a childrens card game deck is more valuable than that trash.
>>
>>8191028
>>8191038
>>8191047
This is why you use discord. For contacts, so you can at least somewhat keep in touch with your favorites.
>>
>shitposts
>>
File: 7187a6f958e39a22909be1b176313b16.jpg (436KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7187a6f958e39a22909be1b176313b16.jpg
436KB, 800x1200px
>>
File: IT214.jpg (141KB, 700x870px) Image search: [Google]
IT214.jpg
141KB, 700x870px
>>8190964
I can assure you that what ever accusation you are pinning on me is false.
I've been too busy getting my 10 hours of rest to lower myself to do anything but dream pleasantly.
>>
>>8191083
Lies! It was you all along! Inshallah!
>>
File: oldschoolsoda.jpg (55KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
oldschoolsoda.jpg
55KB, 818x960px
>>8191083
>>8191091
Swear to god it was that man right there. He's too clean to be innocent.
>>
File: ios_large_1433139907_image.jpg (95KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
ios_large_1433139907_image.jpg
95KB, 600x525px
>>8191100
>>
File: IT19.png (216KB, 550x560px) Image search: [Google]
IT19.png
216KB, 550x560px
>>8191091
...I'm not sure what sort of esoteric language you are speaking to me in. My word has as much weight as gold, but if you cannot see w-

>>8191100
E-Excuse me sir, but if you could not fill the heads of these Neanderthals, whom already possess the most malleable minds in existence, with nonsense I would appreciate it!
>>
>Loops and gets two elite shielder.
I want to die.
>>
File: middleschoolsoda.jpg (113KB, 561x600px) Image search: [Google]
middleschoolsoda.jpg
113KB, 561x600px
>>8191105
I just wanna be friends and have a good time.

>>8191116
You're the neanderthal if you think you're fooling anyone with that good guy gimmick. You can stop wearin' that dumb mask for yours now.
>>
Where's Hestia?
>>
File: Memri_TV_6.jpg (185KB, 1277x673px) Image search: [Google]
Memri_TV_6.jpg
185KB, 1277x673px
>>8191116
>>
>>8191141
They left for the day, they've been here for hours. As much as people love to shitpost about it, some people do have other things to do outside of these threads.
>>
File: IT04.png (324KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
IT04.png
324KB, 600x545px
>>8191125
Gimmick?
I'll have you know this isn't a "gimmick"! If you're idea of a person like I, who merely follows and reminds others of the rules dictating our space being a "good guy", then I would hate to see your ideal version of a villain.
Good day, ill-minded individual.
>>
FUCK OFF CHICKEN-CHAN!
FUCK OFF SPONTY!
FUCK OFF HESTIA
FUCK OFF MORRIGAN!

>>
>>8191175
You're still here?
>>
>>8191178
HG thread is dead
>>
>>8191116
Kay
>>
File: 3colabottles.jpg (315KB, 950x800px) Image search: [Google]
3colabottles.jpg
315KB, 950x800px
>>8191149
Yeah, whatever. I don't wanna see your face around these parts ever again, nerd.

>>8191185
Keep goin'. It'll make the nerd mad.
>>
>>8191195
Nah. I actually do not hate Kamina.
>>
File: arara.png (314KB, 855x656px) Image search: [Google]
arara.png
314KB, 855x656px
>>8191197
Y-Yeah, me neither...
>>
File: 2174908-rance_zeth.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2174908-rance_zeth.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>8191204
Fucking liar!
>>
>>
>>8191242
You should add ''No''
>>
>does a lewd
>>
>>8191261
Fuck Off Hestia
>>
>>8191261
>moans fuckingly
>>
>>8191253
>>
>>8191261
suck my dick
>>
File: Velvet3.png (391KB, 615x864px) Image search: [Google]
Velvet3.png
391KB, 615x864px
>>8191268
O-Oh...
>>
>>8191261
If I threw a stick, you’d leave, right?
>>
File: KrJj9sB.png (279KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KrJj9sB.png
279KB, 768x1024px
Avas we need.jpg
>>
>>8191292
Who?
>>
>>8191285
>pets RIGHT between your bunny ears
>>
File: 001.png (248KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
248KB, 500x500px
>>8191288
W-Why do you want me to leave? That's mean anon...
>>
>>8191298
People like you are the reason I’m on medication.
>>
>>8191261
Rabbits are cute!
>>
>>8191292
Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.
>>
File: 1488547603850.jpg (114KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
1488547603850.jpg
114KB, 717x717px
Goodnight, /erp/. Please, try not to kill yourself, and dream of lewd Dragon lolis.
>>
What the fuck is this shit storm? What happened?
>>
File: 96.jpg (56KB, 564x501px) Image search: [Google]
96.jpg
56KB, 564x501px
>>8191303
What're you on medication for anon? Sever autism?
>>
>That one kamenbro became an annoying attentionwhore
Sigh.
>>
>>8191317
A bunch of dank hg shitters are invading
>>
>>8191318
I was pro life. Then I met you.
>>
>>8191323
I post like, maybe five times in a couple of threads a day, though. Also, please refrain from using kamenbro, that's fucking awful.
>>
>>8191338
That doesn't make you any less of an attentionwhore.
>>
仕方が無い
>>
File: 111.jpg (156KB, 757x1200px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
156KB, 757x1200px
>>8191328
Love you too anon~
Dont forget to take your Risperdal today~
>>
Goddamn, the heavy shitposting in the past couple of days has pretty much entirely blurred the lines between hg and erp. I'd almost dare to say they're the same community now
>>
>>8191366
I’d tell you to go fuck yourself, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment.
>>
>>8191369
We're tsun for one another.

It also doesn't help that TND's discord server really blurs that line since both HGers and ERPers are in it.
>>
>>8191371
Someone seems abit upset.
Did I strike a nerve?
>>
File: Rlhzf5D.png (24KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
Rlhzf5D.png
24KB, 367x321px
>>8191324
And, referring to
>>8191371
>>8190726
As with everything it's lowtier, repeated garbage
>>
>>8191375
No matter how much you mention them, people here still aren't going to know who that person actually is.
>>
File: IMG_9215.jpg (67KB, 640x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9215.jpg
67KB, 640x601px
What kind of shitstorm did I just wake up to?
>>
>>8191381
Braixen, why you got such plump thighs?
>>
>>8191380
TND's an ERPer tho.

That's beside the point. What I'm saying is it's getting everyone mingling. Not that I mind, but that's possibly the answer to what you asked.
>>
>>8191378
I’d tell you how I really feel, but I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case.
>>
>>8191378
Why are you responding to someone copy pasting cliche comebacks?
>>
>>8191390
They are, but they showed here for maybe a week at most. We have almost 0 ties to this person, and yet you faggots constantly bring them up like most of us care about them or something. What's even worse was seeing them paste their fucking goodbye in our threads, again as though we'd care. How big does your ego have to be, to think you're that influential?
>>
File: 95.jpg (60KB, 564x603px) Image search: [Google]
95.jpg
60KB, 564x603px
>>8191392
Because I enjoy the attention...
>>
>>8191390
Yeah, but it also attracts the jaded HG old and midfags: the hardcore shitposters who will try to turn this into the next Hg in terms of toxicity. May as well just pick up shop and do everything through discord.
>>
File: IMG_9275.jpg (46KB, 391x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9275.jpg
46KB, 391x400px
>>8191387
I dunno, they've just always been like that. Why? Do you like them?
>>
>>8191406
You’re about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.
>>
>>8191410
Who wouldn't? When you're that small, and you've got thighs like that, it's a wonder people aren't just picking you up and groping you all day long.
>>
>>8191410
Sorry, I didn’t get that. I don’t speak bullshit.
>>
>>8191399
They did Setsuna and a few others for a while. But TND ended up trying help get Owain and a few ERP'ers to start doing HG and got some HG to try ERP. You can tell who lost in this equation
>>
>>8191399
I dunno. That's TND for you.

>>8191409
It's probably a lot more beneficial to do it through there. The only problem is it's only good for one on one interactions and not full-blown orgies.
>>
>>8191406
You're a waste of human life
>>
>>8191443
That's still not nearly as much screen time as you people act like they've gotten. Nobody, that isn't a shitposter, cares about what owain does, so if he wants to shot up HG, that's his own deal. Retards shouldn't try fusing communities that already dislike one another, just because they want all their friends to like the same things they do, it's fucking stupid. From the get-go, HG had had issues with our threads merely existing, and yet people still seem to think we're all going to be happy and get along with one surefire plan!

I hate using this word, but this TND person sounds like a fucking thread protagonist that failed miserably.
>>
>>8191472
He is friend with Virra, Lupin, Ryuko, Treat, Vino, Parsee, Owan, and literally anyone who talks to him. He refuses to see anything wrong with anyone
>>
File: IMG_9250.png (3MB, 2760x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9250.png
3MB, 2760x3000px
>>8191424
>Braixen opens her mouth as if to gasp as a red hue appears on her face
Oh my anon, are you saying you want to grope me? How naughty of you~
>>8191436
What did I do wrong?
>>
>>8191484
What a homo ...
>>
>>8191488
A-are you talking? Did I give you permission to talk...?
>>
>>8191488
I just might!
>Dropping down to his knees, he leans in closer to the small Pokémon, his eyes leveling with her own
It all depends on whether you're willing to let me, though~
>>
>>8191472
What's a thread antagonist look like?
How about a thread side character?
>>
>>8191499
Antagonist is easy enough that you should already know. Side characters are pretty much anyone that just exists.
>>
File: IMG_9248.png (763KB, 978x1430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9248.png
763KB, 978x1430px
>>8191495
Uhh... s-sorry...
>Braixens face turns a bright red at making such a mistake
>>8191497
Oh anon, of course I'd let you!
>Braixen gives anon an inviting hug
>>
>>8191488
>What did I do wrong?
Someone is spamming one liners, ignore them
>>
>>8191444
Group dms are a thing. Worst case scenario, you could just create your own private server
>>
>>8191526
Yeah, because all those servers people made have done so amazingly well
>>
File: IMG_9300.jpg (762KB, 1065x1955px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9300.jpg
762KB, 1065x1955px
>>8191524
Well if it wasn't me doing anything wrong then why did that anon reply to me?
>>
File: b21ad23e034100aafd2147958e6320bb.jpg (646KB, 910x1287px) Image search: [Google]
b21ad23e034100aafd2147958e6320bb.jpg
646KB, 910x1287px
"I play Pokémon Go everyday... When I wake up, I'm grabbing my phone... I wanna catch 'em all, I wanna play Pokémon all day long..." GOTrainer mutters to herself as she follows her map in search of the rare 'ERPmon' that had recently been sighted. Admittedly, she was the only one to actually document any of the ERPmon. Building a Pokédex from scratch was certainly going to take some time.
>>
>>8191527
A closeknit server for a few people would be fine
I share a private server with an ava, mostly so that we can use boorubots for lewds
>>
>>8191527
No, I mean that you can just make a one off server for your orgy or whatever, not a full on community like the ones you're referring to are
>>
>>8191524
No, no, let’s see how long it takes him.
>>
>>8191532
Because you're irresistible, clearly
>>
>>8191522
>As she hugs the anon, he grabs her by the waist, falling flat onto the ground as he lays her on top of himself
You think you'd be okay with a little more than groping?
>He gives the Braixen a grin, how hands slowly gliding down her sides, lower and lower until reaching her plump, jet-black thighs
>>
>>8191541
Do you lurk during the day? I really want to play with you, but it's like I'm always about to go to bed as you pop in
>>
>>8191532
Your village called, and they want their idiot back.
>>
>>8191548
>>8191547
I'm in complete agreement that discord is good for typefuckery, my issues lies in the drama that always comes of it. It's as though you can't escape exceedingly petty people from getting into these places, and venting their frustrations in public places like the threads. I just wish people could use it properly, and just add people you want to, or already play with, and just go from there. Don't even have to make a damn "community" from it, just use it as a hub.
>>
File: IMG_9293.png (2MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9293.png
2MB, 1280x1280px
>>8191554
>Braixen blushes a bit
O-oh, well thank you anon...
>>8191555
(Nice get)
>Braixen give you yet another hug while pushing her but against your hands
Oh anon, what are you planning to do with me? Whatever it is I think I'll like it~
>>8191565
I never left my village silly!
>>
>>8191559
I'm GMT so I don't know what 'day' is for you.
>>
>>8191588
Pretty much. As much as I've tried to bring myself back to the threads, doing things through discord is just so much better.
>>
File: gud2cuguis.png (703KB, 610x895px) Image search: [Google]
gud2cuguis.png
703KB, 610x895px
>>8191555
>>
POST CARDS
>>
>>8191607
>His hands squeeze down on those soft, fuzzy cheeks, spreading them apart as his fingers dig in
You'll know soon enough, you adorable 'Mon...
>Stopping for moment, he pushes the Braixen lower down, her soft, round rear now pressed against something firm, and hard
>>
>>8191611
It's Wednesday morning, I just have a very shitty concept of time, sorry.
>>
>>8191659
No.
>>
Hestia?
>>
>>8191618
I'm the only one that find ERPing on Discord, awnkward?
>>
>>8191693
It's only awkward if you make it that way. I can completely understand, though, since I feel the same about doing it with some people.
>>
>>8191618
>Don't want ERP in the threads anymore
>Don't want to go drama-filled servers
>Don't want to post my username in the threads because then people will want me to ERP here
>Can't typefuck with more people if I don't to at least one of the three
You just can't win.
>>
>>8191693
Awkward how?
Using these threads has made me more accustomed to pics with my rp, so I always need to get used to that anytime I go to PMs
>>
>>8191705
Is it that hard to make an alt discord account? I know at least two or three avas that have done it.
>>
File: IMG_9363.png (151KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9363.png
151KB, 245x342px
>>8191659
>>
>>8191709
I don’t know. First and foremost you need to be so good that the other ERPer ask your Discord otherwise you could look like a desperate.
And then what? Call someone and tell them if they want to typeface again?
Awkward.
I don’t even feel comfortable to ask an ava for continuing a session without feeling too much cringe worthy, let alone ask someone on Discord.
>>
Is you know who still here?
>>
>>8191742
Yes.
>>
>>8191735
I know just how you feel. I'm not confident in my own ability, and it's nerve-wracking to even consider asking an ava to continue, or to try and remind them of A previous session. Even so, I still manage to talk to avas outside of the threads in private. I guess it helps to try and discuss more than just erp with people.
>>
>>8191742
I'm still here, anon.
>>
>>8191735
>And then what? Call someone and tell them if they want to typeface again?
Personally, I like to chat with them, I do it a bit in thread, so in a private PM its even easier. Just stuff like idle chat and sharing ideas for sessions, or even kinks and lewd pics

>I don’t even feel comfortable to ask an ava for continuing a session
>tfw
>>
>>8191758
Hestia?
>>
>>8191758
I meant the other thread who's shat up ERP for the past two nights. No clue who you are.
>>
>>8191770
Sure. I’m so eager to talk about other stuffs to someone that raped me in the ass while playing as videogame character.
>>
>>8191772
Careful. Acknowledging them or even hinting that you may not like their presence is how you summon them.

I'm actually amazed Mercury hasn't come around to host
>>
>>8191784
Why do they hate ERP so much, anyways? At least our threads have an end goal of getting people's rocks off. Their threads have no goal and do nothing but sit around and look at screencaps of a simulator based on a book series that hasn't been relevant for about 4-5 years now.
>>
>>8191781
>I’m so eager to talk about other stuffs to someone that raped me in the ass
You make it sound like you didn't love every second of it~
>>
>>8191781
I'm completely fine with talking to my partners about stuff, though that is makes me start to worry about whether I bore them. I'm in a constant state of worry, but I most keep moving forward.
>>
>>8191787
They don't. It's literally just "they're thin-skinned faggots so it's fun to get a laugh out of seeing their reactions when we host there and tell them to kys"
>>
>>8191798
To elaborate, HG has become nothing but a private lolcow ranch for a few jaded oldfags, and this is just them trying to expand their territory
>>
>>8191804
Being on 4chan for a couple of years doesn't make you an old fag. Being called that is pretty much an insult to intelligence in the first place, considering anyone that does, is usually a massive faggot to begin with.
>>
>>8191791
Oh I loved it. But how about they?
I bet most of the time they are thinking:
“Omg that is the idiot who can’t even write in proper English. Why is this loser still here? I’m bored, my feet hurt, I want him to fuck off …”
>>
File: IMG_9297.png (2MB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9297.png
2MB, 1280x959px
>>8191663
>Braixen quivers a bit and starts moving back and forth slightly
Anon, are you trying to do what I think you are?
>Braixen looks down at you, leans in and gives you a kiss on your chest
>>
>>8191810
I want to berate you for being so insecure, but aside from the bad English bit, I'm in a pretty similar boat. I removed someone from my friends list on discord recently because we hadn't talked in like two months, and I felt like when we did, I was just a bother, but a few days ago they went and tried to re-add me. I'm bad with social situations, and shit like this just makes me feel even worse, because it's my fault entirely.

Im sorry, you-know-who
>>
>>8191810
>insulting somebody's English skills
>"how about they?"
>>
>>8191810
>>8191852
Wait nevermind, I misread. I thought you were shitting on someone else. My mistake.
>>
>>8191836

Reminder that we're supposed to be the thin skinned ones.
>>
>>8191858
Thank you for proving my point anon.
>>
>>8191859
Reminder that you are
>>
>>8191874
Shouldn't you be busy editing ED pages?
>>
File: you.png (464KB, 982x972px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
464KB, 982x972px
reminder
>>
File: 1488649985673.jpg (207KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488649985673.jpg
207KB, 720x1280px
Bleeeh.
>>
>>8191928
>tfw severe lack of squids
>>
File: e3cad47c7209e451382dfa9b2e8f5a5e.jpg (468KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
e3cad47c7209e451382dfa9b2e8f5a5e.jpg
468KB, 1120x840px
>>8191810
You worry too much anon, if they gave you their Disco you're probably doing something right when it comes to keeping their interest
Worrying this much is cute, no wonder you got plowed in the butt
>>
>>8191947
We will never know, I suppose, since I've deleted them all.
>>
File: CEaNDO0WEAApq0L.jpg (39KB, 599x566px) Image search: [Google]
CEaNDO0WEAApq0L.jpg
39KB, 599x566px
"Hold on to your tentacles... It's ERPoplis Midday News time!"

"Let's unveil the current regular fetishes!"

"All right!"

FEET!

"Huh, feet? That's like having tentacles as a fetish."

"Come on, Callie. I good massage after work is appreciated."

FUTANARI

"Futa-what-now?"

"Something about chicks with dicks. Strange."

"But now, for our Ranked Fetish!"

"Oh! Oh! Tell me!"

THIGHSEX

"Thighsex? What's the point in that?"

"Guess they got lazy when looking for the hole."

"That's all for this morning."

"Until next time..."

"Staaaay fresh!"
>>
File: squib.png (519KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
squib.png
519KB, 1000x1000px
>>8191932
>>8191986
squids are for ___
>>
>>8191999
Both gentle, and rough lewding.
>>
File: IMG_9222.jpg (79KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9222.jpg
79KB, 640x635px
>>8191986
They're cute
>>
>>8191999
News.

They're for news.
>>
>>8191999
Deep Fried
>>
File: IMG_9296.jpg (566KB, 1033x1450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9296.jpg
566KB, 1033x1450px
>>8192022
Lewd news
>>
>>8191999
>>8192005
>>8192022
>>8192028
>>8192032
>>
File: 468bW.jpg (124KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
468bW.jpg
124KB, 800x544px
>>8192038
>>
>>8191999
Frying and eating. Calamari is god tier drunk food
>>
File: 1489450109492.png (476KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489450109492.png
476KB, 1280x720px
>>8192038
>>8192044
>tfw De Geso never
>>
>>8192050
Fuck off you worthless animal.
>>
>>8192044
Got anymore?
>>
>>8192055
You need to calm down, anon. Early mornings are for relaxation.
>>
It occurs to me that I don't actually have any lewd saved on my computer, so have some thicc instead
>>
>>8192055
Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow erp cancers, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.
>>
>>8191986
But you already did this one. At least be original.
>>
File: 18j30tw2v7o3yjpg.jpg (63KB, 800x545px) Image search: [Google]
18j30tw2v7o3yjpg.jpg
63KB, 800x545px
All this post-drama drama its like an old Summer 2016 post Paul meltdown hoedown or something.
>>
>>8192128
Mindless spamming isn't really drama, honestly.
>>
File: IMG_9216.jpg (71KB, 640x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9216.jpg
71KB, 640x685px
>>8192106
>being this ass blasted
Holy shit this place is even more autistic than I thought it was
>>
File: b09af38b7352c6109312e077296fed8a.jpg (184KB, 1120x860px) Image search: [Google]
b09af38b7352c6109312e077296fed8a.jpg
184KB, 1120x860px
Good morning my little cuckslaves~
>>
>>8192140
Seriosly. Is it copy pasta.
>>
>>8192140
It was a copy pasta response to a low effort shitpost, at least try and read the post chain before freaking out.
>>
>>8192146
Hello, Owain.
>>
>X is gonna save ERP
You people should stop circlejerking on who will save this place. It's /trash/ for crying out loud. If you want to save it, then ignore everything. Anon can save it by not being a cunt, but hey their will be others being cunts about it. You don't need to rely on an Ava to save shit, do your part and stop being easy bait.
>>
List of people officially BTFO
> Chat
> Clarent
> Tsuyu
> Nozomi
> Nep
> Lupin
> Hestia
Anyone else?
>>
>>8192156
Thanks for the insightful post, but nobody who says "x is gonna save ERP" is being serious about it, whatsoever.
>>
>>8192167
I hope Owain gets BTFO soon.
>>
File: 1488646965880.jpg (319KB, 720x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1488646965880.jpg
319KB, 720x1145px
>speaks in inkling
>>
>>8192175
Stahp teasing
>>
>>8192175
and a woomy to you too
>>
File: squibbie.png (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squibbie.png
32KB, 500x500px
>>8192177
>does not understand a word you're saying
>>
>>8192193
STOP BEING SO CUTE
>smushes the squid kid's cheeks
>>
File: 5b670af2bb3c64562366f0033fe81622.jpg (162KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
5b670af2bb3c64562366f0033fe81622.jpg
162KB, 1120x840px
guess I'll leave
>>
File: dc3dfa764f1058bd507bc511f1731269.png (925KB, 1084x1063px) Image search: [Google]
dc3dfa764f1058bd507bc511f1731269.png
925KB, 1084x1063px
>Fingerpaints the arena
>>
>>8192209
Don't go.
>>
File: ccfaa8f3c6773426c8dc92c0a504bb34.jpg (130KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
ccfaa8f3c6773426c8dc92c0a504bb34.jpg
130KB, 1120x840px
>>8192218
If I'm not wanted, I'll take my leave. I'll leave you alone, I wont bother you
>>
File: 1488645783125.jpg (129KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488645783125.jpg
129KB, 720x1280px
>>8192203
????
>chomps anon's finger off
>>
>>8192213
That's a colossal squid...
>>
>>8192243
Truly, a hell of my own making.

Post another squid butt, please.
>>
>>8192238
Who are you? What are you looking for?
>>
>>8192252
HELLO
IS IT ME
YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
>>
>>8192247
>Has eaten all the squids
?
>>
File: 1489545322967.jpg (620KB, 1988x980px) Image search: [Google]
1489545322967.jpg
620KB, 1988x980px
>>
>>8192272
That's a big... something???
>>
File: 0b9cfe61aa0810f19edcf7e5a3c2fd5b.jpg (845KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0b9cfe61aa0810f19edcf7e5a3c2fd5b.jpg
845KB, 1200x1200px
>>8190517
YES
FUCK ME
>>
File: IMG_9304.jpg (124KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9304.jpg
124KB, 786x1017px
>>8192193
A cute squid
>>
>>8192352
You are not getting off from ERP.
>>
File: 1488526604562.jpg (45KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488526604562.jpg
45KB, 720x480px
>>8192362
I do when it's good.
>>
File: a7cca1a9b91f7984d19b553d9a8fd298.jpg (465KB, 1280x1454px) Image search: [Google]
a7cca1a9b91f7984d19b553d9a8fd298.jpg
465KB, 1280x1454px
>>8192335
Ogre.
>>
>>8192367
And this is why I'm not going to fuck you.
>>
File: fc738b0b6589833f4b829e7ac8baef82.png (573KB, 696x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fc738b0b6589833f4b829e7ac8baef82.png
573KB, 696x1000px
>>8192372
That's silly anon. You're fucking silly.
>>
>>8192383
Yep.
>>
>>8192383
Not them but not really. Some people like knowing there's mutual satisfaction. Selfishly taking is not arousing to me.
>>
File: ebaee73fbfac951db0ae05f4e0e1345d.png (621KB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ebaee73fbfac951db0ae05f4e0e1345d.png
621KB, 1600x1500px
>>8192400
I like pleasing, not being pleased. But I guess I can understand that
>>
>>8192400
DMG has surpassed the usual level of sluttery. They need at least a dozen cocks pointed at them at once to feel any arousal whatsoever.
>>
>>8192372
>implying your rp is good enough to get anyone off
Nigger
>>
File: 5nA40JY.jpg (190KB, 1904x1078px) Image search: [Google]
5nA40JY.jpg
190KB, 1904x1078px
>>8192441
I was implying my RP is not good enough ...
>>
File: Always watching7.png (387KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
Always watching7.png
387KB, 500x463px
>>8192428
Or a gentle kiss on the neck.
>>
>>8192457
Wow, I bet you like hand-holding too you degenerate.
>>
>>8192400
Some avas like me feel good by simply making people feel good. If I know someone had fun and came really hard thanks to me, that's usually enough to feel good, I know it's the same for a few other ERPers I know.
>>8192428
I'm listeniiing.
>>
File: $_1.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>8192457
What about this bag of marbles up in your shithole?
>>
File: fb4564c0b3e367f005711c4dd75b49e6.jpg (650KB, 1184x934px) Image search: [Google]
fb4564c0b3e367f005711c4dd75b49e6.jpg
650KB, 1184x934px
>>8192462
You're not wrong.
>>
>>8192469
That's hot....
>>
>>8192468
Shit quoted the wrong person, second post meant for >>8192457
>>
>>8192481
I bet Junko would wield a Bad Dragon strap-on pretty well.
>>
>>8192469
Sounds painful.

>>8192481
AWAY. AWAY
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT
>>
>>8192488
Bad Dragon makes a shitload of different dildos. You gotta be more specific.
>>
>>8192489
Not him... but would you let me put marbles inside your asshole?
>>
I mean, thinking back at it a dozen cocks pointed at me sounds nice.
>>8192488
I'm shocked she has no good strapon pics.
>>8192489
I know you put "kiss" and "neck" in the same sentence.
>>
>>8192519
I mean, she's the kind that would go hard for her peggee.
>>
>>8192497
That's.. a bit too silly. Anal beads would be fine tho.

>>8192519
I know you can keep your lips away from my neck
>>
>>8192526
>Gives a sharp spank, but follows it up with a soft, lingering kiss on the nape of the magician's neck.
>>
New bread when?
>>
>>8192526
Its not silly... it's a fetish that I just required....
>>
File: 13047492_p0.jpg (185KB, 960x1700px) Image search: [Google]
13047492_p0.jpg
185KB, 960x1700px
>>
>>8192540
Page 10=/=thread deleted anytime soon
>>
>>8192547
You need to get that off your head.
>>
File: K.I.T.T.(1).png (442KB, 1082x610px) Image search: [Google]
K.I.T.T.(1).png
442KB, 1082x610px
>>8192128
Aaaah back when stuff was so simple
>>
>>8192547
>Kill it with fire.
>>
>>8192558
>>8192558
>>8192558
>>
File: IMG_9395.jpg (125KB, 640x755px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9395.jpg
125KB, 640x755px
>>8192468
I feel this way too
Thread posts: 616
Thread images: 175

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.