[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have a fit GF and fat lazy BF thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 104

File: 1485979190270-0.png (561KB, 1016x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485979190270-0.png
561KB, 1016x750px
Lets have a fit GF and fat lazy BF thread.
>>
File: 1485991112749-0.jpg (564KB, 1778x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1485991112749-0.jpg
564KB, 1778x1174px
>>
File: 1485992444940-0.png (688KB, 2216x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485992444940-0.png
688KB, 2216x800px
>>
File: 1485998049242-0.jpg (513KB, 1924x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1485998049242-0.jpg
513KB, 1924x1204px
In another thread we got unto a world where men were became too valuable to risk working and as a result became pampered, spoiled rotten lazy blobs with a harem of stronk women doing all the work with the ocassional thicc MILF. Kinda like lions and lionesses but the men don't do anything other than having sex and eating.

Anyone interested in continuing it before the /pol/tard invades the thread?
>>
File: 1441505655431.jpg (20KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1441505655431.jpg
20KB, 170x170px
Didn't know I wanted this
>>
>>7892499
>fit mom happily and lovingly feeding her son into immobility
I need more of this.
>>
Everyday we descend deeper on the abyss.
>>
File: 1486000009464.jpg (255KB, 1894x660px) Image search: [Google]
1486000009464.jpg
255KB, 1894x660px
this is the last that the bbwchan thread had to offer. Gonna have to greentext from here

>>7893060
indeed
>>
File: 0nN9cXy.jpg (116KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0nN9cXy.jpg
116KB, 1080x1080px
>Huffing and puffing already? But you've only walked for less than a minute. You knew this was coming. It was exercise day today for you. Like we agreed , once a month. Did you think I'd let you off the hook just because the others kept you fully stuffed sine last month? Honestly you men today are so incredibly pampered and spoiled rotten you struggle with the simplest of tasks, well except for a few choice ones. Hard to imagine your gender was once the dominant one. Just look at you now , such narrow shoulders and such a massive and supple rear, and these thighs. I can see why you waddle with such a swagger. Come now piggy, just a little longer to the next automated walkway and then it's and we're at the hearthstop burger. I want all the other bitches to see how much my massive and helpless future hubby can eat without a care in the world. I'm the matron of your harem, not any of the other weak bitches.
>>
File: tumblr_no0fobBWTn1thhbjfo1_1280.jpg (151KB, 919x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no0fobBWTn1thhbjfo1_1280.jpg
151KB, 919x640px
I thought this thread would be more up /trash/'s alley
>>
File: Adria Reyn.jpg (17KB, 308x575px) Image search: [Google]
Adria Reyn.jpg
17KB, 308x575px
>be in star wars
>be general in the Imperial Army
>be some 500lbs
>majority of the weight is in your gut
>use the influence that you have to suround yourself with hot military bitches doing most of work on the ship
>have private entourage
>populate the bridge of your stat destroyer with them
>most of your days are spent eating and having your massive gut rubbed by trim sergeants and LTs
>"Long live the Empire"
>>
>>7894178
>>7892499
Ah, my man!

I was in >>7776836 (if the link works idk, I just didn't close the tab) and saw the BBWchan thread, might add some here in a bit.

I did the 3rd big greentext on that society, the one without the pic
>>
>>7895401
Actually, should I copy that over?
>>
>>7895755
copy it over if you have all of them.
>>
Clover: Come one Alex. There is no need to sulk.
Sam: Yeah , Al. It's not like your bf being a toothpick is your fault. No one's gonna think you can't take care of your man or anything
Alex: Yeah, well, not all our bfs can be as lazy and pampered as yours are. Besides you tag teamed with yours. It's hard work going to the gym and then cooking like you two cook.
Clover: Not as easy as scoffing down power bars now is it?
Sam: Now now, Clover. Be nice. It's not like you didn't cheat as well with those passion patties milkshakes of yours.
Clover: There were gallons of the stuff at headquarters. Someone had to use them.
Alex: Oh like you didn't cheat with that white elephant of yours.
Sam: It's called skill and dedication. Besides I get extra workouts at home. And my mom keeps him stuffed while I'm away.
Alex: AHA CHEATER.
Clover: Did you seriously think we do it alone?
Alex: Whaaa
Clover: Yep my mom covers for me while I'm out.
Sam: You better step up your game girlfriend.
Clover: Yeah you don't want to end up like Amanda , now do you?
Sam: All alone and miserable because you can't cook, or do anything useful.
Clover: World has changed ,Al. Gotta prove your worth now

I find it hard to keep up this level of autism.
>>
File: Hugeguy getting laid.jpg (229KB, 2181x1477px) Image search: [Google]
Hugeguy getting laid.jpg
229KB, 2181x1477px
>>7895866
Sure. There was a proto-one which I might as well include.

>be filthy niggress
>be fit from running from them 5Os
>find yourself a rivh chubby hubby
>pamper and cater to him until walking becomes a hassle
>watch as he huffs and puffs as he waddles with you outside
>he's become so incredibly lazy all he does is lounge around all day either in bed or on the rare athletic days on the couch like Jabba the Hutt
>"perfect"
>walk in front of him with your abs on full display and hoist him up standing
>your abs pressing hard into his gigantic soft gut
>you can feel his hearth pounding and his breath on your chest
"What am I going to do with you"
>you say while patting his gut
>you grab his plump, soft, delicate hands
>squeeze them and cup your face with em
"So soft, come with me."
>you wrap yourself with one of his plush arms and lead him slowly to the bedroom
>after a few steps he starts to huff and puff
"Ooh poor thing. Don't worry this herculean effort will be rewarded"
>you finally make it into the bedroom where you hop on the bed and position him
>hedges closer and closer to the bed
>you lift up his gut and place it over you
>you use your niggerish thighs and sink yourself into his dick
>you know this lardo doesn't have the thrust power he had 200 lbs ago
>and you pampering him didn't help that either so you do all the work
>5min past and your thighs are starting to burn
>he's wheezing from just standing there
>he cums and then falls on top of you
>you can barely breath from all the weight but it's totally worth it
"Good boy. You just earned yourself an even more pampered treatment this winter"
>>
File: Hugeguy under pressure.jpg (435KB, 3000x2435px) Image search: [Google]
Hugeguy under pressure.jpg
435KB, 3000x2435px
>>7896959
Post 1:
>early beliefs regarding Amazons centered around the fact that they were a tribe of exclusively female warriors
>however later analysis shows that men were quite common in Amazon society
>Amazonian women were not warriors so much as they were hunters
>their goal was to find enough meat to sate their mates appetites through the winter
>at winter's end the wife of the fattest man claimed leadership over all the rest for the entire year

>Hearing the ancient tales, women everywhere transformed truly understanding their new mission
>They went off to the gyms, telling their bfs that they were just trying to get a little toned
>There they schemed the complete control of the male diet
>the age of the amazons would begin again

Post 2
>male obesity skyrockets
>who knew you could make men so lazy so easily
>men have become like lions and women like lionesses
>fit men are considered either gay or losers
>a fat woman is viewed as lazy and useless
>a fat lazy man now represents status and prestige
>the fatter the better
>a new tradition for winter is to keep the men from exerting themselves as much as possible and keep the stuffed to the brim at all times.
>the tradition requires men to wear clothes that are a little loose
>the goal is to outgrow them during winter
>bursting out of the clothes ensures good fortune throughout the year and is also a badge of honor for the women
>the stronger the woman the fatter her man is
>>
File: Hugeguy getting milked.jpg (338KB, 1773x1601px) Image search: [Google]
Hugeguy getting milked.jpg
338KB, 1773x1601px
>>7896981
Post 3
>Fat men and strong women become the norm
>Much like Christmas coming earlier every year, the winter tradition of keeping your man from exerting themselves seems to start sooner and sooner
>Waiting on your guy hand and foot becomes an expression of women's strength
>Men get fatter and fatter, and soon it becomes fashionable to have a man who's not just fat, but lazy and passive as well
>Every year men are softer, fatter and weaker, and more and more women are doing labour-intensive jobs
>Gender roles becoming pretty inverted
>Fat lazy men are the ideal, women pride themselves on being strong and beautiful
>With only girly women becoming mothers and the fatter, more feminine, low-testosterone male average, male children become rarer
>Becoming the rarer sex makes men lose any perceived 'expendability' - they become too valuable to risk working
>The culture of fattening up and spoiling men is ingrained at this point, and happens basically from birth
>The gender imbalance has become such that men have harems of /fit/ amazons, with the occasional thicc MILF
>Competition for men is fierce, forcing women to try and one-up each other with what they can offer
>All that's asked of men is to eat, to grow large and to donate sperm
>And that's fortunate, as men as a whole have become too obese, too pampered and too useless to do anything else
>Highly valuable, generally pale from being kept inside and fattened up to huge sizes, men are almost literally white elephants
>>
File: Hugeguy handjob.jpg (182KB, 2089x1426px) Image search: [Google]
Hugeguy handjob.jpg
182KB, 2089x1426px
>>7897021
Post 4
>artificial insemination from donated sperm always results in a female
>sperm with Y chromosome deteriorate faster after ejaculation
>insemination needs to be as fast as possible
>only the strongest of females in the harem can get inseminated by the fattened blobs
>but not all of the male pregnancies are carried out to term
>only a select few of the strongest women can give birth to a baby boy
>which makes males all the more valuable and women more expendable
>only the women who give birth to males have the honor of becoming thicc MILFs
>to have a man do anything himself brings great shame on the pride as a whole.
>between the orgies and feast and constantly being dotted by tall fit women, men are left to focus on more intellectual pursuits
>repetitive and drone like labor is left to automatons and women.
>the so-called "women in charge" are nothing more than puppets who parade in skintight suits

Post 5
>No-one can say that the women aren't strong - it's immediately apparent just from looking that they are, with their defined bulging well-oiled muscles
>Their independence, too, they have won - no woman depends on a man, and ugly, unlucky and the bitchy have no man in their lives at all
>And power, political power, is also a mostly woman-dominated arena - the men are too lazy, too indulged and too busy eating to care
>And all these feminist victories, all these reversions to the "Amazon Way", has led to a world where men live like kings
>Men's lives are a never-ending bacchanal of blissful overindulgence, denied nothing and spoiled rotten
>The women are more subservient than any Stepford wife, doing anything and everything for their chosen man
>Men's bodies are ever-larger, softer and weaker, bulging, bloated and tonelessly feminine
>They're worshipped like the god-kings of old, seen as the key to keeping civilisation alive
>Each male has a harem of loving concubines, ready, eager and willing to please
>>
File: Lush - by CountessFayt.jpg (67KB, 600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Lush - by CountessFayt.jpg
67KB, 600x1042px
Part 1
>be male in the relatively new One World Amazon government
>you've only seen 4 other boys in your entire life up until now
>ever since you came close to coming of age you have been pampered and waited on hand and foot by the women of your family and by the women of other families who have no sons
>your hands are soft beyond belief and smooth as silk
>small and delicate enough make manual labor completely out of the question
>not that you've ever done any anyway
>there was always a woman nearby to do it for you
>be it your mother , sister, fellow classmates, or one of the many females next door who all seemed to be drooling over you from a distance recently
>you've made your choice
>you are going to university beside the horror you mother showed when you told her
>and to the absolute horror your proto harem showed which have even started fighting infront of your house as to who to offer you food (amongst other things) just so you don't over exert yourself walking.
>choose organic robotics and woman-machine interface as a major
>exit car into campus
>automated walkway out of order sign
>panic.jpg
>start waddling your way onto your first lecture and be met with a single flight of fuck off stairs
>thankfully there is an escalator
>you've walked less than 5 minutes and you're already wheezing from the effort
>a female student sees you and walks up to you , putting her hand on your back asking if you're alright, thinking you might be lost or something
>your back is so soft that her big hand sinks in
>you turn around and see the amazon standing 2 heads above you.
>she's so big
>her boobs are right in front of your face
>she offers to carry your bag and help you get around campus.
>you can already predict all the fights you're gonna see once the other students meet you.
>you finally reach the hall of your first lecture.
>upon entering you see nothing but amazons of different shapes and sizes
>>
File: jhyghj.jpg (83KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
jhyghj.jpg
83KB, 600x784px
>>7897652
>all of them massive and ripped
>even sitting they are taller then you
>you feel the hand of your new friend on your shoulder signifying you're hers
>you can some of them glare at her
>this catches the attention of the professor
>a massive lady in her own right, much stronger than any of the students infront of her
>she smiles warmly at the sight of you and your plush form
"Now this is a pleasant surprise. Come to the front the seats are the widest here. Although I might have to call maintenance to widen them a bit more. We don't get many males in person here."
>you reach the seats and immediately you see what she meant
>you were never gonna fit in one of those no matter how much you crammed your massive rear into it
>and you weren't keen on testing it either
>luckily your new addition to your harem already though of it and promptly ripped a seat divider clean of
"That wide, huh?" the professor says with a smirk on her face
>you plop your ass down and immediately feel the wood starting to creek making you blush
>your fair complexion only makes it more evident as is the sound of all the women behind changing seats to be closer to you and their giggling.
>your new friend placer her hand on your back in an attempt to sooth you
>if only her hand was on your neck
>as soon as the lecture is over you extend you hand to the amazon next to you to help you up
>after getting up you turn around to see everyone fixated on you with a worried look on their faces
>you just noticed all the stairs and place a hand on your lower belly
>out of nowhere you are lifted up by the professor herself,
"Too slow. None of you twigs are fit enough to carry man, even as light as this"
>tfw you are 350 lbs
>You can feel every single muscle fiber she has. Her massive boobs singing into your torso. Her 8 pack is harder than steel.
>you can feel her pressing you against her body. Her hand squeezing you right "bicep" and the other your plush thigh
>>
File: Salem's Put On A Little.jpg (118KB, 648x646px) Image search: [Google]
Salem's Put On A Little.jpg
118KB, 648x646px
>>7898091
Part 3
>she hopped up the stairs as if she carried nothing
"My my, someone has seriously neglected you. You should be much heavier than this. Don't worry I'll fix you right up."
>she keeps climbing up stairs towards the top of the faculty building towards the teachers lounge, or is it her personal office.
"You must be hungry after that writing. Don't think I didn't see you huff during the writing."
>your gut starts grumbling
"Hmm. I know how to sate that."
>she carries through the doors and places you on a bed like sofa in a dimly lit room
>she places a hand and your wide but not very protruding gut and presses softly
"Now I will show you what you need to demand from women"
>the next several hours are haze of eating, being jerked off, sucked off, ridden and cuddled
>you wake up with the professor sitting opposite of you smoking a cigar looking rather pleased with herself
>you try to get up yourself but with no luck
"Uh uh uh. That's not gonna work"
>you extend you hand in a motion for her to come help you up.
"Good boy."
>She helps you up and gets you on your feet
>when you exit the doors you see a group of students infront of you
>apparently they've been all waiting outside for the past several hours just for you
>your new personal amazon is there
>you waddle closely to her and ask them all with hand on your engorged gut
"Can -huff- Can you -puff- carry m-wheeeze- me down the stairs"
>>
>>7897049
I am loving the sheer irony of this world.
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
High-octane autism.
>>
>>7892435
bump
>>
what about fit guys crushing fatty puss puss
>>
File: 1437084132856.png (125KB, 334x540px) Image search: [Google]
1437084132856.png
125KB, 334x540px
good thread
>>
>>7908260
what is wrong with you.
It's 2017 ffs
women working themselves to death to provide for their obese lazy husbands is liberating.
>>
>>7900361
Yeah it's pretty great
>>
File: 1481050707374.png (313KB, 1132x765px) Image search: [Google]
1481050707374.png
313KB, 1132x765px
>>7912641
>females are strong and have deluded themselves that working hard and being charge is what they want in life
>women think it's liberating and empowering to basically be servants to a lazy blob soft extremely feminine male
>while males are free from all responsibility and have turned into weak girls sperm donors
I kinda wish this is what 5th wave feminism will be.
>>
File: 148whatever.png (874KB, 1016x683px) Image search: [Google]
148whatever.png
874KB, 1016x683px
Love from /tlhg/
>>
File: 1487709751505.png (385KB, 1280x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1487709751505.png
385KB, 1280x1192px
I love all of this.

I want it.

>>7912885
I pictured it in a more benevolent, feel-good light. Women are so dutiful and too conditioned to being crazy about men, they don't even dare wrong them and serve them happily from the bottom of their hearts. Men on the other hand are so soft, gentle and weak they don't dare diminish the pleasure they enjoy, and they develop a mother-like affection towards their many, many caretakers.

Everybody's happy.
>>
File: Fit 1.jpg (313KB, 1232x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fit 1.jpg
313KB, 1232x640px
>>7912885
>>7914271
I like somewhere in between - there's men and women who are absolutely revelling in the change and their side's "victory", but the majority are just living comfy, happy lives
>>
>>7914996
Seems fair, vindicative people would want to feel proud of their place in an utopia. I guess that counts as being happy as well.
>>
>>7915870
Thoughts on the caption?
I'm not all that happy with it
>>
File: God Empress of Mankind 2.jpg (79KB, 677x960px) Image search: [Google]
God Empress of Mankind 2.jpg
79KB, 677x960px
>>7916164
It was on par with the ones posted already. Can you do something set in the Warhammer 40k Universe? With the God Empress of Mankind fattenning her sons.
>>
>>7916188
>With the God Empress of Mankind fattenning her sons.
That's some seriously extra-heretical shit right there anon, and kinda really fucking niche.

I might do it.

Got a particularly primarch in mind?
>>
>>7916278
>Got a particularly primarch in mind?
not in particular. Sanguinius is a good boy and will do as he is told, or Jaghatai finally managing to keep him in one place. Lorgar, Horus and Aurelius can eat shit.
>>
>>7916320
*Perturabo
>>
>>7916373
Presumably for the last one?

Don't know about doing sang (though I have some ideas)... this is definitely a maybe
>>
>>7916449
I meant Lorgar, Horus and Perturabo can eat shit because they are shit Primarch. Although you can pick any Primarch you want.

Alternatively you can have the Sisters of Battle fatten the Emps himself
>>
>>7916567
Horus seems like he'd fit pretty well actually, being Emps favoured son, loved above all others

... and in the Femprah's case, presumably spoiled and fattened above all.

Now I'm wondering the style/perspective to do a Femprah/Fatmarch scene
>>
File: 1485026182238.png (517KB, 945x725px) Image search: [Google]
1485026182238.png
517KB, 945x725px
>>7916896
>and in the Femprah's case, presumably spoiled and fattened above all.
The Horus Heresy wouldn't have happened in the first place if he was a placid blob. There you have it obesity saved the human race.
>>
File: micah_by_nom_mochi-davzy3l.png (527KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
micah_by_nom_mochi-davzy3l.png
527KB, 1024x1024px
>>7916164
Ah, you're making those? That one's nothing mind-blowing, pretty simple, but I do enjoy the tone. It's teasing, and teasing is great and a very big part of this in my opinion, but not really mean-spirited or denigrating, which is very nice. This fantasy implies you trust and love the one who's feeding you, you're in their hands after all, and who'd really trust someone who's got contempt for you?

So yep, it's so simple there's not much room for it to be bad but it's nice. You hit the right tone in my book, with the pic and all.
>>
>>7917562
Was my first one actually.

Would really like advice/prompts/requests for them.

The Femprah request is a bit more out there - while I do like it it's something I'd have to think a lot about - I'm not sure whether to do it with Her talking, description or what
>>
>my fit gf will never play with my belly as she calls me cute embarrassing fatty names
>swn worship my stomach, patting, rubbing and kissing it as she teases me about how she's working harder and harder to keep it satisfied every day
>swn idly feed me cookies and other treats as she watches TV laying on me as I drift into a nap
>swn break a sweat grooming and massaging me and let me watch her train so she can better handle my body
>swn come from a long day at the gym, hug my beanbag chair of a belly, get comfy in it and sleep on me
>iwn experience all of this bliss

>>7917629
Well, I don't know, this fetish is about size and fitness difference so I'd try to emphasize that. So how about one focusing on how big and helpless she's making his feedee, and how she's equally fit in contrast? How she has to get fitter and do more stuff to compensate for how big and useless he is? Also name-calling. If both affectionate and embarrassing, that's good. "Piggy Prince" was good for instance.
>>
File: Innocence dies.jpg (167KB, 634x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Innocence dies.jpg
167KB, 634x1008px
>>7918042
>tfw these fantasies make you happy
>tfw you know this will never happen
>tmw you realize you will never be loved
>>
File: Chocolate Balls.png (2MB, 1280x1163px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate Balls.png
2MB, 1280x1163px
The look on her face always gets me
>>
Bamp
>>
>>7912885
Shit, are we already moving to 5th wave? I thought we were still on third
>>
>>7926026
I think 4th was the tumblr variety
>>
File: Kakashi.jpg (472KB, 1024x723px) Image search: [Google]
Kakashi.jpg
472KB, 1024x723px
>>7918042
>ywn see her knees tremble at the sight of your gut
>swn cozy up to your sides and blissfully nap while listening to you digest your food
>swn poke and pinch the massive waterbed you call a gut
>ywn feel her riding you and pushing your belly forward.
>>
File: 1487507033383-2.png (446KB, 1280x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1487507033383-2.png
446KB, 1280x1095px
>>7927105
Calories should be counted.

To boast about how many you consume and how little you burn.
>>
>>7917008
two i see least likely are Mortarion and Angron, for obvious reasons
>>
File: fe fats.jpg (261KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
fe fats.jpg
261KB, 800x568px
>>7929311
>To boast about how many you consume and how little you burn.
"The 20k calorie bomb challenge!"
"Are you strong enough to stuff your man with them?"
The women have to do that in 9 inch stiletto heels
>>
File: 135499598255.png (422KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
135499598255.png
422KB, 700x1200px
>you wake up in a drowsy, lazy state, every part of your body resting comfortably. And what an ample body it is. Your bed-spanning rear rests against soft cushions, both beneath and in its back, your soft padded back also being soothed by the comfortable posture. Your doughy, pristine arms lay on perfectly placed cushion piles, and your ham-like legs are perfectly stretched, completely reclining on a soft surface as well. As thick your belly is, the place you're resting is seems to be wide enough to have it also lie in it in its entirety. Your stomach grumbles. You feel incredibly lazy, but also ravenous. Before you have time to even move one of your delicate arms to rub you stomach, someone kisses your stomach for you, and a familiar, pleasant voice makes you at ease instantly.
"Ah, look who woke up. Is my sleeping prince awake from his food coma?"
>You see the smiling face of your gf peek up from your moobs as she gently kneads into your belly with her toned, bulging leg muscles slightly tensing. Engulfed in your soft fat, the warm, almost soft motion feels like a massage from the inside. You groan pleased, and relax even deeper.
"Hee hee, my big piggy plush doll has been so good! You barely even moved in your sleep. Didn't waste a single of those calories, they are going to make my big darling fluffier and fluffier..."
>She slips as well as she can into the narrow space between your thigh and your stomach, wrapping her firm yet smooth arm around your silky shoulder, rewarding you with a kiss in the cheek. As your tender blubber envelops her well-toned body, you feel as if you're completing each other. You haven't moved an inch yet you still feel so much pleasure.
"Do you like your new couch, Pudding bowl? You sure were hard to move in here... but you fill it so nicely. Eight people are supposed to sit here in a circle... and you put them all to shame by yourself! You're so good at this... you deserve a treat, my sweet.
(1/2)
>>
File: tumblr_nxkmt1YDhk1sprviuo3_1280.png (153KB, 1200x978px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxkmt1YDhk1sprviuo3_1280.png
153KB, 1200x978px
>>7929705
(2/2)
> You'd hug her, but your fat by itself is already doing that for you, and besides, she gets really upset when you try to move your arms. You close your eyes and open wide as your nostrils are delighted by the smell of your favorite food, freshly cooked.
>>
>>7892435
Oh, so it's like real life for you guys only with a GF.
>>
>>7930639
No no, it's like if the tulpa GF these fatasses imagine encouraging them to keep lardening themselves up was real
>>
>7897652
>>7898091
>>7898358
The treatment he gets comes off both condescending and priviledged.

Perfect.
>>
File: 1436629755250-0.jpg (342KB, 1129x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1436629755250-0.jpg
342KB, 1129x1097px
>>7931288
Condescending and privileged, and it's all out of sheer necessity. They've become so rare it simply can't be avoided.
>>
>>7898091
What's the average level of huge for women in this world?
>>
File: Fit 2.jpg (262KB, 1146x672px) Image search: [Google]
Fit 2.jpg
262KB, 1146x672px
>>7918042
Attempt 2

>>7917008
You've made me think about what all the primarchs would be like as fatties.
I can't forgive you for this, but nor can I hate you

>>7929311
Mortarion is probably the only case where "you're all skin and bones, you need some meat on you" would be an actual genuine concern

Angron might be an attempt to pacify him by keeping him stuffed, it might be to limit his mobility, or he could be angry-hungry.

Kurze is the hardest one for me to work out, followed by Ferrus
>>
>>7892435
How about something a little less gay,
like male on male.
>>
>>7917562
that looks like solace's stuff

I guess he had a different handle on DA
>>
File: 5a555197d7f675d1f8ea79d86e11adbe.png (658KB, 1125x1275px) Image search: [Google]
5a555197d7f675d1f8ea79d86e11adbe.png
658KB, 1125x1275px
this thread is shit and you're all retarded
>>
File: hguy44_stripper.png.jpg (107KB, 877x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hguy44_stripper.png.jpg
107KB, 877x1280px
>>7934235
>Kurze is the hardest one for me to work out
If he's too fat and lazy to move, he can't dish out justice. And if he was pampered and spoiled rotten from the get go he wouldn't be batshit insane

>followed by Ferrus
too much feasting and orgies.

Magnus is a bookworm so all she has to do is leave food around.

Rogal Dorn will be extremely pragmatic and to the point as always. He would probably employ a heavy modified centurion armor to get around.

A moto for the Adepta Sororitas "A cheesecake a day keeps the heresy at away"
>>
File: do_you_even_by_w_oo_t-d6qjl7l.png (225KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
do_you_even_by_w_oo_t-d6qjl7l.png
225KB, 800x750px
>>7934137
average level would be a hulking 6ft+ with biceps on par with their massive boobs
>>
File: Dorn Yes.png (131KB, 315x263px) Image search: [Google]
Dorn Yes.png
131KB, 315x263px
>>7934943
>He would probably employ a heavy modified centurion armor to get around.
Hah.
It's a good enough joke that I wouldn't feel bad about using it

Corrupting Kurze's ideas of justice with spoiling might work, though I don't know about not going insane - he had bad, bad dreams. Though they might just be of food now, seeing as they were entirely accurate

Ferrus is just a bit too grumpy - it's basically his defining trait. Not evil, just grumpy and single minded. Femprah sending lots of company to try and break the Gorgon's frown?

Most of the rest though: Mortarion is pale, flabby and out of shape, Fugrim is gorgeously feminine, Johnson is a wild hungry animal under the pampered princeling, Perturabo is a fat nerd, Khan sits astride the massive scooter he needs, Guilliman is like a bloated and decadent roman emperor, Sanguinius with his beautiful cherub face and useless wings, Lorgar is also a peaceful nerd (mommy issus maybe), Alpharius is fattened up to reduce his shenanigans, Corax is a fat goth/emo who sits in his room eating and reading poetry, and lastly Russ, well he was feared to be a drunkard and glutton even in actual fluff
>>
File: gawwy_coloured_by_countessfayt.jpg (322KB, 1596x1466px) Image search: [Google]
gawwy_coloured_by_countessfayt.jpg
322KB, 1596x1466px
>>7935438
What about Vulkan
>>
File: Fat Boys by BrownieBits.jpg (67KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Boys by BrownieBits.jpg
67KB, 600x870px
>>7935768
Has the galaxies' best deep fat fryer
>>
File: sWSdB.gif (1MB, 294x231px) Image search: [Google]
sWSdB.gif
1MB, 294x231px
>tfw you realize you only like this is because the woman involved loves you
>>
>>7934235
Kurze would never go for it, gluttony is crime or some shit. Russ is fairly easy, get shit tons of fenrisian ale, and then kill as many animals as possible, cook properly, and sit back. Ferrus, what with his whole "flesh is weak" schtick would also be hard to persuade. If anything he'd sooner begin lopping off the excess fat to purge weakness.
>>
Any thoughts on >>7934235?
>>
>>7938289
I wish she was talking to me.
>>
>>7934235
>>7940893
Cute and comfy. Maybe a lil' bit too literal, but it encompasses many good things about this fantasy. Good.
>>
File: 1429987247416.png (163KB, 350x729px) Image search: [Google]
1429987247416.png
163KB, 350x729px
>>7936217
Anon! There is no need to point out things to the other anons in this thread so that they can start realizing things.
>>
>>7943908
Not me though, being loved is nice but I definitely have a hedonism fetish. Being allowed to be completely indolent is my ultimate fantasy.
>>
File: Sobriquenning - Love the cake.png (380KB, 1280x893px) Image search: [Google]
Sobriquenning - Love the cake.png
380KB, 1280x893px
>>7944494
>completely indolent
What would be even better in this world is if men basically had all the power and female "leaders" and "captains of industry" were just figureheads and part of their man's harem. The day to day business and drone like work is left to the women and the final say is left to the men. Women take the bait thinking it's liberating and men are free to completely indolent and hedonistic
>>
>>7944644
Sounds good to me. As long as I had to move as little as possible and got pampered and lavished with attention and care, I'm golden.
>>
Why can't it be the other way around?
>>
>>7945171
>Why can't it be the other way around?
The current world works like that.
>>
Did you faggots see the Gerudo from the last Zelda Game? I bet you'd like them.
>>
File: 1488365954302m.jpg (86KB, 1024x952px) Image search: [Google]
1488365954302m.jpg
86KB, 1024x952px
>>7945537
Shit, forgot pic.
>>
>>7945541
>>7945537
we do
>>
File: 1488366020572.jpg (120KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
1488366020572.jpg
120KB, 1024x788px
>>7945680
You'd pray to be the one male Gerudo born in their tribe, right? To live everything in this thread and then some. To live like a God among amazons, protected, nurtured and served like the most important thing in the world, as the fate of their race rests on your soft shoulders.

I've been browsing this kind of thread too long. The first place my mind went when I Saw that girly Link was the Gerudo kidnapping him and turning him into their fat helpless white prince, dressed like a dancer and all.
>>
Some days I wish my GF would talk to me this way...
>>
File: 1461960864.s-o-l-a-c-e_rub.png.jpg (204KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461960864.s-o-l-a-c-e_rub.png.jpg
204KB, 1280x1024px
>>7946437
If you really have one, really want it and are fat, just tell her to RP it with you, nigger.

Or are you too embarrassed?
>>
>>7913083
>that one episode where Lincoln is supposed to be playing football because he has been avoiding exercise
>but instead he gives his shirt to Lynn so he could continue to read comic books all day long
>Lynn is already very active but playing football makes her much stronger
>Lincoln, due by Lynn's success, is given extra portions of dessert
>when questioned he explains that winners get to eat more
>after the sisters notice his rounded pot-belly he explains that he's bulking and that he needs to eat big to get big
>by accident Lynn runs into Lincoln in the hallway
>the collision is so gentle it feels like she bounced off a giant marshmallow
>every day Lynn notices that Lincoln seems to be getting rounder and rounder, almost blowing up like a balloon
>the uniform, loose on Lynn, is very tight on Lincoln
>after the uniform rips the jig is up
>Lynn later uses her talent to secure a sponsorship for a muscle gainer shake
>the family is inundated with free product
>the other sisters begin strength training
>>
File: geru_by_checkerboardazn-db0s2l3.jpg (3MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
geru_by_checkerboardazn-db0s2l3.jpg
3MB, 2550x3300px
>>7946087
>Where do you think you're going porky? Oh outside, in the desert? Where the sun will cook you right up? And burn that silky smooth pale skin of yours? Besides when was the last time you got out of the palace, or the inner palace grounds for that matter? The doors are a lot narrower and the conditions much harsher outside. You just stood up and I can already see you're trying to hide your panting. That's right, just lean on me and catch your breath. Now , lets waddle you to the palace baths and freshen you up, after that I'll reward you for you majestic display of athleticism.
>>
>>7946673
>the other sisters begin strength training
pls continue
>>
Does anyone have something from a women's perspective?

These are great, but perpetually serving a fat, useless blob sounds pretty appealing...
>>
>>7949234
well the men are mostly passive so I doubt they do much talking unless they want to eat
>>
>>7949234
I'd actually like to see something cute about a beefy young girl seeing a fat boy for the first time. However puppy love works in this world.
>>
>>7949869
>>Give me a snack, I havn't eaten since lunch
>>I want more pizza and steak
>>Let me grab your ass

I could see it working well
>>
I'm not actually judging you guys, but I'm genuinely surprised how much material there is for this alarmingly specific fetish.
>>
>>7951144
That'd be pretty cute - it could be a "wild" sighting, where she first sees a boy in public, or it could be something where she's taken to meet a boy, possibly by her mother or something
>>
>>7952994
>alarmingly specific

So you would prefer a more general thin girl, fat boy thread?
>>
>>7953966
I like the sound of the latter option.
>>
>>7954634
Naw, that's still super specific
>>
>>7956510
It makes sense these sorts of things would be arranged
>>
>>7956874
>super specific
Really isn't
>>
>>7958930
Maybe the first meeting can only happen once the boy or girl has reached a certain size?
>>
File: Elsei bed by Kuddi.png (196KB, 1000x785px) Image search: [Google]
Elsei bed by Kuddi.png
196KB, 1000x785px
>>7961569
Upon coming of age (about 18 or so) and certain size where the male starts to need help getting around and doing basic stuff the mothers of the females meet with the mother of the male to access the worthiness of the females basically starting the original harem.
>>
>>7946087
I know this is rather minor, but why to some people draw their Es like lower case epsilon?
>>
Don't die thread
>>
File: 1463959475.saltypantz_c7.png (3MB, 2100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1463959475.saltypantz_c7.png
3MB, 2100x1600px
Would like to be and apple or a pear in an amazon society?
>>
>>7960671
I mean, that's not really a reasoning, you're just denying it. How is it not specific? I guess you could argue it's just female-on-male feeder/feeding, but it feels like it goes deeper than that the way these are worded.
>>
>>7965279
Pear. And the male equivalent of shortstack, so I was as small and cute as possible cause I'm into being small and cute.

[memespoiler]For my ultimate fantasy, to be de-aged into a shota[/memespoiler]
>>
>>7967744
I'd want to be a pear as well, relatively short(not a short stack though). Having my wide jelly ass groped and played like a drum and used as a pillow by my amazon gf that's a head or so taller than me. And of course be extremely out of shape. Something which my gf would love to constantly point out.
>>
File: _0a1484372910887.jpg (205KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
_0a1484372910887.jpg
205KB, 600x691px
This thread is filled to the brim with fucking heresy! Just make it Russ or Horus.
>>
>>7967925
Oh yes, all of that. Soft wide belly and wide cheeks fondled, played with and caressed in every way, very out of shape so they'd tease me as I waddled around and got tired, getting picked up and cradled in her arms... And the short part is just so I can be as small as possible in comparison to them. So they can hug me and press their chest in my head from above as I sit in their laps. Being wider and wider but never tall me so they can reach me from top to bottom with those arms... And granted I'm not too heavy to lift, small so I can be picked up like a cat. Their cute little fatty pet.

I just want to lay on my "big sis" lap playing video games, spilling out of it as she plays with my belly and feeds me cookies ;-;

>>7892499
>>7893060
Oh shit I didn't see these. I need more of it.
>>
>>7962872
>(about 18 or so)
Kind of gets away from the puppy-love angle, though. I want some muscle loli/fat shota adorableness.
>>
File: Rage.jpg (281KB, 599x780px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
281KB, 599x780px
>>7968407
>loli
>shota
>>
File: at__teru_by_trinity_fate-d8g9r4r.png (787KB, 1024x1187px) Image search: [Google]
at__teru_by_trinity_fate-d8g9r4r.png
787KB, 1024x1187px
>>7968407
>>7962872
Adding straight shota to this scenario is just too good, but that coming of age sounds better for a functional society. And it doesn't rule out being teased and pampered while being younger.

On the other hand, what kind of lousy feeding takes until you're 18 to make you fat enough to have trouble getting around? I'd expect to not move a finger in my whole life, if I was forced to do stuff by myself I wouldn't be soft enough...
>>
File: Ripley arcius_rubberip.jpg (197KB, 1280x1249px) Image search: [Google]
Ripley arcius_rubberip.jpg
197KB, 1280x1249px
>>7968632
>On the other hand, what kind of lousy feeding takes until you're 18 to make you fat enough to have trouble getting around?
It's better if it's gradual. The encroaching helplessness makes the males even more passive . Besides women have to prove they can pamper a man well enough.
>>
>>7968850
>The encroaching helplessness makes the males even more passive .
That sounds amazing, I'll take it. It's just that I have that fantasy of a "breed" of male aristocrats that are so spoiled, they have become immobile by default and they basically do not even walk a single step in their lives. Just total, ultimate comfort from the day they are born. They are made for sitting around and be worshiped.
>>
>>7968632
>Adding straight shota to this scenario is just too good
That actually reminded me, I have a two-part fit Wendy/fat Dipper fic someone wrote for /gfg/ years ago.

http://pastebin.com/Cr4J04Ry
http://pastebin.com/CaPgNiCC

Not at the levels of huge we've been tossing about, but the two of them work quite well with this kind of scenario.
>>
>>7969840
>belly induced delirium
>You like being my little butterball?

Short but nice. They fit the thread surprisingly well too.
>>
>>7969195
Mmm, that is a nice idea - perhaps as the ultimate progression of this society, coming after the time where there's meeting at coming of age?

So we can make like a fat, spoiled prince and have our cake (of encroaching helplessness and coming of age) and eat it (by having totally spoiled-from-day-one aristobrats) later

Straight Shota definitely works here, goddamn.
>>
File: waltz_thollohtelfcommission.jpg (112KB, 822x1167px) Image search: [Google]
waltz_thollohtelfcommission.jpg
112KB, 822x1167px
>>7971127
All those strong , tall amazons , that tower over you look for leadership and will try to make life as easy and convenient for you as possible. Every year they'll try and make life easier for you, with your expanding rear and widening belly you'll need it. There are so many of them anyway. They'll handle the dirty work so your biceps won't feel the burn, the drone like repetitive labor while your hands become ever softer. And run errands for you for when your skin becomes so pale that direct sunlight won't damage it. All you need to is stay informed on current event , which is ever easier with the amazon secretary you have and listen to her while you're been fed and have your belly and thinghs massaged while being sucked off by another amazon while you sandwich her head with you broodmother like hips
>>
>>7967925
RIP
>>
>>7968407
>>7968632
>>
>>7973018
This would be better if it was just food in that belly.
>>
File: ben_and_gwen_magic_mishap.jpg (103KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ben_and_gwen_magic_mishap.jpg
103KB, 1024x1024px
>>7974051
what!?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalash_people#Festivals

>This includes the Festival of the Budulak (buḍáḷak, the 'shepherd king'). In this festival, a strong prepubescent boy is sent up into the mountains to live with the goats for the summer. He is supposed to get fat and strong from the goat milk. When the festival comes he is allowed for a 24-hour period only to have sexual intercourse with any woman he wants, including even the wife of another man, or a young virgin. Any child born of this 24-hour period is considered to be blessed. The Kalash claim to have abolished this practice in recent years due to negative worldwide publicity.

This seems like it could fit here.
>>
File: 1408409093517.jpg (90KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
1408409093517.jpg
90KB, 720x528px
>>7975725
Gwen wanting Ben to get fatter is something I would love to see.
>>
File: 1433380996042.gif (3MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1433380996042.gif
3MB, 350x262px
>>7977608
> When the festival comes he is allowed for a 24-hour period only to have sexual intercourse with any woman he wants, including even the wife of another man, or a young virgin.
>>
>>7977608
>>7977746
This thread is really widening my horizons, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>7972372
why RIP friend? Don't you want to be so soft that the simple action of getting up from the couch/seat/bed causes you huff and puff a little?
>>
Plump
>>
File: amaniel_ness_by_countessfayt.jpg (129KB, 466x798px) Image search: [Google]
amaniel_ness_by_countessfayt.jpg
129KB, 466x798px
>>7979411
extra plump
>>
>>7979065
not him, but what is the appeal of being out of shape?
>>
File: Vinyl.png (397KB, 400x857px) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl.png
397KB, 400x857px
>>7980542
It's a fetish thing. It adds to the contrast of you being a short fat soft out of shape unfit wide reared male and your gf being a tall strong fit ripped amazon of a woman.
>>
plump
>>
>He adored his life of uninhibited gluttony, the non-stop bacchanal of food, sex and cosseted indulgence. He loved his colossal, drooping body, being constantly engorged and exulted by women, her harem of amazonian lovers tending to her every intimate need. He was a fat little piggy who'd been fattened up so much he could no longer waddle, and now merely wallowed in his pleasure filled existence, revelling in his indolence and debauchery. From merely plump as a youth he'd gorged his way to being the fat hog he was today, being fed up and pleasured to become a glorious porker: massive, flabby and splendidly unfit. His life of uninhibited pampering had left him bratty and demanding, always calling to be overindulged, and his harem wasted no time in fulfilling his every desire. He truly was the most wanton, overfed and obese boy there had ever been. He lusted for everything, and received it all in massive excess, overeating, overdosed and oversexed in a constant binge, an orgy of flesh and food provided by his lovers, thin and strong all plying him with him every desire.

An edited (to be male) version of part of something I wrote forever ago
>>
File: 1434998405542-2.png (798KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
1434998405542-2.png
798KB, 1280x922px
>>
>>7981871
Nice. If this is a male version of something you wrote, then it is objectively better now!
>>
File: 1331612020313.sasuke_gaining_1.jpg (176KB, 1280x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1331612020313.sasuke_gaining_1.jpg
176KB, 1280x1056px
>>7983871
would like the read the full version of the better version
>>
>>7968449
Furfags are always pretty annoying
>>
>>7967925
>>7968238
SS+GOMAD
t. /fit/
>>
>>7985066
>SS
Wrong type of SS /fit/, exercise isn't what we're after here

... though now I think about it, the SS this scenario does do well can work with GOMAD - regular milk (with lots of cookies), or their own for extra kinkiness
>>
File: 1438028002852-0.jpg (200KB, 1280x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1438028002852-0.jpg
200KB, 1280x1226px
>>7985066
>SS+GOMAD
what is this?
>>
>>7985674
Not him, but 5 seconds on google

SS is Starting Strength - a fairly simple program to up your strength - it's good for that, but isn't huge in the burning calories department

GOMAD is Gallon Of Milk A Day - exactly what it says, and provides a ton of fat and calories

People doing SS+GOMAD chunk up a lot, and get a fair bit of fat with their muscle (one of the reason's it's considered /fit/'s bait advice)
>>
File: Cvjvy0AUsAAyi8A.jpg large.jpg (73KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
Cvjvy0AUsAAyi8A.jpg large.jpg
73KB, 800x544px
Run fatty, run.

>>7985526
>>7985893
I thought SS was /ss/, since it's mentioned in most of those posts.

So, SS for the amazon and GOMAD with no exercise for the fatty. Got it.
>>
>>7986243
No, the amazon is doing something more effective than SS... but may well be doing /ss/ with the fatty - who will be doing GOMAD with no exercise, yes
>>
Burp
>>
File: twin fatness by professordoctorc.png (685KB, 1024x716px) Image search: [Google]
twin fatness by professordoctorc.png
685KB, 1024x716px
>>
worst thread in the history of threads on this website
>>
>>7986243
>>7986379
No for full effects the fatty needs to do SS until to develop his thighs and hips, THEN he can balloon up!
>>
>>7986243
is this squarewave... doing malefats?
>>
>>7983911
Why, the full better version, of course.
>>
>>7985674

>skinny human girl
>huge anthro bull

more of this please!!!
>>
Needs moar captions like the ones at the start of the thread
>>
>>7993308
He did a couple male furs in the past iirc
>>
>>7992253
but the males are so rare and feminized that they naturally become pears due to pampering.
>>
>>7946087
>>7947733
>>7986243
>Link grew up being a starved hobo, having to hunt to survive
>taking advantatge of this, the Gerudo lure him in with a banquet so big, his famished self is overwhelmed and can't have enough
>they treat him to this several times a day, but overeating is such paradise for him, he never gets tired of it
>meanwhile, an army of Gerudo go solve his quest, conquering every dungeon and defeating Ganon in a flash, since 3D Zeldas are piss easy
>peace returns to Hyrule and food stops being scarce, all the better for Link
>his life a neverending bacchanal, in a year he has ballooned to ten times his original weight
>>
>>7995034
This is the only similar thing Fattycakes did I actually have, I really wish there were more lanky girls with fatties pics.

>>7996570
I'm so happy Gerudo are now like this.
>>
File: 1420264837.rakete_lp_doggy.jpg (126KB, 1280x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1420264837.rakete_lp_doggy.jpg
126KB, 1280x1038px
>>7998014
>I'm so happy Gerudo are now like this.
amazon like females are canon?
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>7929705
>>7929722
10/10
>>
File: tumblr_nxkmt1YDhk1sprviuo8_1280.png (486KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxkmt1YDhk1sprviuo8_1280.png
486KB, 1280x882px
>>7998651
Yay, somebody noticed my greentext! Glad you liked it.
>>
File: C6AR1w7U0AA9IrA.jpg (43KB, 507x640px) Image search: [Google]
C6AR1w7U0AA9IrA.jpg
43KB, 507x640px
>>7998094
Yes. As of the latest Zelda, yes they are.

See >>7945541
>>
>>7934606
Yep, that's him.

Shame he's done so little so far.
>>
File: msrah_mymiros.jpg (252KB, 723x875px) Image search: [Google]
msrah_mymiros.jpg
252KB, 723x875px
Obese snek bois having a harem of strong snek amazons. Yay or Nay?
>>
>>7999291
Twas great, keep doing them
>>
File: tumblr_o3bm0pSaxf1v00gfpo4_1280.png (586KB, 1280x1278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3bm0pSaxf1v00gfpo4_1280.png
586KB, 1280x1278px
>>8002961
The thought of muscly, powerful tails coiling around a sluggish blobby snake boi, making his blubber bulge in ways that tickle him make me say Yay.

>>8003770
Well, I can't think of anything but I'll see if something comes to me tomorrow if this thread is still alive.
>>
>>8004489
Awesome
>>
>>7952994
I was genuinely surprised to find this thread and material as well, because this is something I've just personally fantasized about since I was much younger and had no idea there was anyone else that was into it, much less enough to make a thread out of it
>>
>>7998014
>Fattycakes
>goes to their page and it is closed

what happen?
>>
>>7892435
>>
File: timemomenough.jpg (343KB, 1134x1512px) Image search: [Google]
timemomenough.jpg
343KB, 1134x1512px
>>8008637
There's way more material than anyone realizes. And it is everywhere. From Circe in the Odyssey to the story of Hansel and Gretel, there is plenty of stories of feeding and fattening. We have not even scratched the surface.
>>
File: 1430285114376-1.jpg (50KB, 720x445px) Image search: [Google]
1430285114376-1.jpg
50KB, 720x445px
>>8008966
She deleted all her fetish accounts on account of not wanting her bosses to find her shit. Something like that. This is pretty normal fetish shit compared to what has been glorified in the mainstream media lately.
>>
>>8015015
>>7998014
>>7985674
Holy shit, she had some great taste and drew some cute fatties. Tell me you got more of her art, I found an archive but it's incomplete, and what I got is in this thread already.
>>
File: 1430272687546-1.jpg (108KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1430272687546-1.jpg
108KB, 1280x1280px
>>8015263
>>
File: 1430272687546-3.png (456KB, 1254x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1430272687546-3.png
456KB, 1254x1094px
>>8015263
bottom heavy kitty pet
>>
File: 1430275557943-1.jpg (108KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
1430275557943-1.jpg
108KB, 1280x914px
>>8015263
>>
File: 1430275557944-2.jpg (118KB, 1280x1232px) Image search: [Google]
1430275557944-2.jpg
118KB, 1280x1232px
>>8015263
bfbvcb
>>
File: 1463321421111.jpg (149KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1463321421111.jpg
149KB, 1280x1280px
>>8015322
>those handsome faces
>that focus on butts
>obvious self inserts

She really was a great loss. Is this by her? I got it in in an mfatfur thread.
>>
File: 1463672866.msrah_bosley_crow.jpg (210KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463672866.msrah_bosley_crow.jpg
210KB, 800x800px
>page 10
Holy shit better plump my own thread
>>
File: tumblr_om6csyfMOm1tz0ud5o1_1280.jpg (569KB, 1280x1628px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om6csyfMOm1tz0ud5o1_1280.jpg
569KB, 1280x1628px
>>8017024
>obvious self inserts
>>
File: 1430159935420.jpg (77KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1430159935420.jpg
77KB, 800x900px
>>8018595
>2 pears
I want someone to use my bed like pear belly to sleep, or play with my bubble butt like drums
>>
File: 1456095929965.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456095929965.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>8018595
>obvious female self inserts
>>
File: tumblr_olj4iaOmAi1tz0ud5o1_1280.jpg (550KB, 1280x1645px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olj4iaOmAi1tz0ud5o1_1280.jpg
550KB, 1280x1645px
>>8018816
>>
File: tumblr_n7owav4Dma1tz0ud5o1_1280.jpg (505KB, 1280x1660px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7owav4Dma1tz0ud5o1_1280.jpg
505KB, 1280x1660px
>>8015015
>This is pretty normal fetish shit compared to what has been glorified in the mainstream media lately.

please do tell
>>
File: 1487544234927.jpg (112KB, 1024x703px) Image search: [Google]
1487544234927.jpg
112KB, 1024x703px
>>8017024
yes, a commission I believe
>>
>>8018671
That's an adorable thing to want, anon, for people to have fun with your soft body in such a way. I bet it's as fun and hot to do it as it is to receive it.

>>8019006
Not sure I'm such a fan of the Disney nose but this is pretty cute.
>>
File: 1487544051644.jpg (40KB, 774x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487544051644.jpg
40KB, 774x540px
>>8015015
>all her fetish accounts

wait, fattycakes was not her only one?
>>
File: 1430284716399-2.jpg (151KB, 1280x891px) Image search: [Google]
1430284716399-2.jpg
151KB, 1280x891px
>>8019627
i meant on devaret ff and the like. All of them are gone
>>
>>8015263
you really miss out on some good shit
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.