[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to /PoFg/ #6 (or Pets of Furries general) in which w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 65

Welcome to /PoFg/ #6 (or Pets of Furries general) in which we celebrate the return of Skreetz.
These threads are dedicated to talking about being pets to anthropomorphic furries, and writing about such occassions. Petplay and Dominaion/Submission are heavily featured
Lurk at your own risk

[relevant links]
/trash/ archive if you missed a thread or three: http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/PoFg/
Previous Thread: >>7607831
Pastebins and greens
http://pastebin.com/u/Skreetz_The_Rat
>To Tame a Human
>Faithful
>The Pacific Pearl
>Comfy Short
>Lizzie Origins
http://pastebin.com/u/Jathma
>I'm Sorry Ms. Katze
>Naga Cuddles
>Anon Bangs His Owner's Friend
>Momma Bear and her Cub
>Damaged Goods (Hiatus)
http://pastebin.com/HwC5pXxX
>Stoner Racoon/Human
http://pastebin.com/9sEUtkxf
>Not Sure What to Name It
http://pastebin.com/1zaCDrMr
>The New Normal
http://pastebin.com/bUQGb7Mk
http://pastebin.com/RqnhxaHn (Mit Deutscher Übersetzung)
>Mean Dog

If you would like your works to appear here, simply post your relevant Pastebin links and they'll be added

Theme of the thread: Should fucking your pet human be legal or not?
Prompt for the content creators:
>You loved it when your owner walked around in just their underwear
>It let you clearly see the contours of their genetals through the thin fabric

OP template: http://pastebin.com/qsmAru51
>>
>>7748457
first migrant
>>
>>7749126
>Anon lives with a furry that immigrated from eastern-Europe
>She's basically Roman from GTA 4
>Anon now lives with a loud and boisterous furry who loves drinking, bowling, and gets into violent fights at the drop of the hat
>>
>>7749779
>Slav-furry
>Her old hobby from her homeland was for her and her friends to crowd around two humans having sex and make bets
>Is most likely furry to molest Anon and not feel guilty about it later
>>
I miss this thread. Where's that crazy bird lady where she faps to humanphilia?
>>
File: IMG_8576.jpg (174KB, 618x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8576.jpg
174KB, 618x874px
You think furry men like human women?
>>
>there are people, on this board, in this these threads right now, who pretend to be humans
Guys, we all know that humans aren't smart enough to type or anything.
>>
File: IMG_8577.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8577.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>7749976
As a human your right! We humans don't know how to type!
>>
>>7749990
>posting a picture of your pet humans hand in an attempt to get us to believe you
we're not retarded, furnon.
>>
File: IMG_8578.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8578.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>7750022
B-but I am real!
>>
>>7750129
>That hair on the ground
Clean up first next time you lie about not being fur.
>>
File: IMG_8580.jpg (329KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8580.jpg
329KB, 576x720px
>Come on baby! Suck mommy's milk if your thirsty!
>>
File: IMG_8582.png (382KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8582.png
382KB, 640x360px
I met this college girl a while back and I heard she been into humanphilia ever since.
>>
File: IMG_8579.jpg (379KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8579.jpg
379KB, 792x612px
>Be me
>wants to pet a human
>looking for a cute human
>sees a muscular human
>bought him just so I can fug him
Is it shameful of me to buy a pet just for sexual?
>>
>>7750531
Because they are degnerates
>>
File: Degenerate.png (1MB, 663x528px) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.png
1MB, 663x528px
>>7750531
That is illegal.
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>7750531
I heard that humans get sick if they don't cum at least once a week. The way I see it, not fucking your human is basically abuse.
>>
Dumb humans are the best. It's like, just break out the jar of peanut butter and they're all over you.
>>
>tfw no humbando to welcome you home after a long day at work
>>
Just read through to tame a human I need more
>>
>tfw no older furry woman to tame me
>>
>>7752907
Same. Not enough to feed my newly awakened hunger.
>>
>>7751037
Yeah! Let's go with that!
>>7752907
Yeah it was quite awsome!
>>
>>7753250
>I heard that humans get sick if they don't cum at least once a week. The way I see it, not fucking your human is basically abuse.
>Yeah! Let's go with that!

I'm picturing a group of 4 or 5 furries just sort of looking around at each other nervously after having a long discussion full of "hypothetical situations", "oh I heard this" and "I heard that", and repeated declarations that they just want what's best for their humans.
>>
>>7753357
"I heard that male humans like it when you give them a red rocket."
>>
>>7753446
>"Humans need exercise just like we do, right? I-I mean, if you can get them sweating, then it's good for their health."
>>
>>7753357
That gives me an idea for a drawing, actually.
>>
lol i are an homo

>I wasn't always this gay
>It happened like most things in my life do
>All of a sudden and without warning
>It was a few months ago
>When I first got my human, I was told he might take a few weeks to warm up to me
>Being a crocodile, I'm not the most friendly looking thing on the planet
>and my size doesn't help either
>When I adopted Anon, I wasn't looking for a fuckbuddy, I just wanted someone I could talk to and love
>Not that kind of love you sicko, platonic love
>When I first brought him home, he was a little scared of me, but wamed up within a few days rather than the few weeks I was told to expect
>He was super friendly, constantly begging for attention
>Sometimes he would even lick my legs and belly
>Not gonna I enjoed it, but it was uncomfortable
>But one evening, I was just out of the shower and air drying on my bed
>Great feeling, if you haven't tried it
>So Anon, the clever bastard he is, opened my door and walked in
>I don't have an issue, I'm just relaxing and enjoying myself
>He hopped up on the bed next to me and started doing the whole sniffing thing
>Smelling and licking various bits of me
>My neck
>My arms
>My belly
>He kept going lower down my body
>Sniffing at my slit, he seemed really interested down there
>I stared at him, not sure what to do
>Then he gave me a long lick across my vent
>Not gonna lie, at that point in my life I was a kissless virgin, and feeling someone else down there was mesermising
>I still tried to shoo him off though, as amazing as that felt, it was just too weird
>Anon was a persistent bugger though, and no matter what I did, he kept his tongue firmly planted on my vent
>He slid his hands over my scutes, feeling up my smooth scales
>I gave up struggling and relaxed, just letting it hapen
>>
>>7754717
>This was far from illegal, and hell it was commonplace to make love to your human in most places
>My little trooper poked its head out and Anon went nuts
>Lapping and sucking on my head like it was the only think keeping him in this world
>Pretty soon, the rest of my dick followed suit, the curved rod poking right into Anon's mouth
>He was a little shocked by the sudden intrusoin, but recovered almost immediately
>Sucking on the stiff hooded flesh, slipping his tongue through the contours of what you might call my 'head'
>I'd like to say I was able to keep up with his methods
>I'd like to say I lasted for a long time
>But the truth of it is I blew my load as soon as I felt his tongue hook under my tip
>Surprisingly, Anon took it like a professional, pulling back, and suckling on my tip, swallowing my seed as it came
"Jesus Christ, Anon... where'd you learn to do that"
>He just grinned at me, a sliver of cum in the corner of his lips
>Still high on hormones and the afterglow, I leaned to him
"Anon, you missed a spot"
>Licking the cum off his face, I pulled him onto me, pressing my scaled muzzle to his soft lips
>Pressing my tongue into his mouth, I was able to taste myself mixed with his sweet saliva
>We kissed for a long time
>Passionately at first, then cooling down to tenderly as we relaxed in each other's arms
>>
>>7754730
Search Crocodile penis.....you might laugh.
>>
>In a world where various species of anthropomorphic animals dominate and humans are nothing more than big-eating high-maintenance creatures, their numbers are never much higher than a few million worldwide
>Human pets are rare, with only a few hundred living in a city at any given time
>Thus, they are expensive, and only those who are well off can afford to buy, feed, and clothe one
>A human's life is a pampered existence, and strays are treated like the cash cows they are
>Anon is your average Earth human
>A boring, tedious job; a shitty little apartment; a number of friends he would consider to be close to him; family in another city; etc etc
>One moment he's playing with the story's trans-universe teleportation plot device, and the next thing he knows he's being cuddled by a large bear who has breasts twice the size of his head.
>After a few weeks of sleeping in a bedroom that could fit his entire apartment, Anon has figured out that he's basically this bear's pet
>He would complain if it weren't so much better than his old life.
>Now, if only he could figure out what she was saying...
>>
>>7754985
I know what crock dick looks like, h*ck I wrote this with that shape in mind. They're hot t b h f a m
>>
>>7755139
>h*ck
>He used the h-word
I'm telling!
>>
>>7755291
But Anonymous

I am you
>>
>>7755430
I don't habeeb it!

BTDubs, is anybody going to continue with that Anon/stoner raccoon in http://pastebin.com/HwC5pXxX? Because that shit was rad and I'm sad to see it go.
>>
>>7754717
>>7754730
Well that was lewd, but I feel like it could have been lewder

Good job either way though, it's nice to finally see some homosex in here
>>
>>7755492
Yeah sorry, that's mine. My writing mood comes and goes pretty randomly and Nioh has taken most of my attention now.
>>
>>7755531
>Nioh
Shit console, good taste
>>
>>7755531
It's cool. It actually feels a lot better knowing you're still prowling the thread, even if raccoon stoner isn't your focus right now. The worst feeling in the world is when writefags disappear without a trace for no apparent reason.
>>
>>7755570
I've got ideas for it and other stuff, just have to force myself to write and it'll get going I guess.
>>7755562
If it makes you feel better I got my ps4 for free due to family.
>>
>>7753357
And claim that this is true for those who don't know anything about taking care of humans
>>
>>7755599
Nice numbers

Jathma namefagging like a fag for just a second

You wanna work with me and intertwine with Damaged Goods? It'd be cool to have two perspectives to a story. It could also be pretty neato to have two writefags alternating
>>
>>7753664
Do it
>>
>>7755657
What do you mean exactly?
>>
>>7755641
>Tigress is caught sucking off her human by her friend
>Gives a bullshit (pardon my racism) story about how how "cycling fluids" is healthy for a human and that weekly orgasms help prevent the human from getting sick
>Friend has never even touched a human before and has no interest in them - eats up the shitty excuses and believes every word of them
>Comes back to bite the Tigress when her friend starts talking to their friends about how good a human-raiser the Tigress is and how dedicated she is to his health and well-being
>Loudly
>In a crowded mall
>>
>Anon cannot understand fur-runes but can pronounce the just fine
>Owner teaches him to say something dirty as a joke
>Anon constantly says it in inappropriate situations
>>
>>7755771
>I didn't know sucking a human's dick would prevent them from being sick!
>>
Does anyone here fugs a human?
>>
>>7755688
We collaborate and get super feelsy with Jacob and racoon girl. Put them back together so to speak. Could be interesting if we can pull it off right
>>
>>7756536
I'll pass, that idea has no appeal to me. You can hook your possum with a stoner raccoon still since I never gave them names to begin with anyways.
>>
any human wouldn't have to steal glances of their naked owner. why not just walk in on them in the shower/bath, when they're dressing, or even in the bathroom?
>>
>>7756584
Shame that could have been fun. Thanks for giving me the go ahead with Rebecca, I hope I can put her to good use
>>
>>7757576
>He already has a name for the stoner Raccoon girl

I expect great things from you, Jathma
>>
File: Spicy_cliffhanger.png (800KB, 845x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Spicy_cliffhanger.png
800KB, 845x1036px
Oh shit, the previous thread fell off the board
I'm a bit late but here you go
>>
>Meet anon.
>He's a human owned by a bear lady almost twice as large as him.
>Tonight they fuck.

>It's been a long day and Ms.bear lady has decided to take some time to "Relax", Forgetting to close the door.
>At some point Anon had wandered by and come across the open door.
>The smell and sounds of her wet sex and her rapid, Heavy breathing entices him forward.
>Ms.Bear lady is so lost in her fantasy session she doesn't even notice Anon edging closer.
>At first she doesn't even realize he's touching her. His warm breath on her flesh edging her closer, Enticing a low groan.
>Suddenly she's snapped out of her reverie as she feel Anons tongue glide up between her folds and up to her clit.
>At first she tries to shoo him away, But to no avail and she's quickly taken over by pleasure as he massages her with his tongue.
>Her large paw gradually begins moving itself to his head, Guiding his focus to where she needs it as the other grips the sheets tighter.
>Her hand is interrupted however when anon decides he has other plans for his owner.
>>
>>7759243

>Anon moves himself crotch-to-crotch with her and sits back for a moment, Admiring how her wet, Dripping pussy has coated the fur around it dark.
>Teasingly he moves himself closer, His owner tensing up with anticipation.
>After what seems to her like an eternity, His tip makes contact and as he gently slides his length into her she lets out a soft gasp.
>Having easily hilted her, Anon now struggles. Her wetness and the warm, Rhythmic pulsation of her heartbeat in her walls making him shiver, Threatening to send him over.
>But before he can get too lost to the sensation he moves himself out of her, And then back in.
>The room soon begins to fill with sounds of sloppy sex as Anon keeps moving, Building momentum. His owner only getting wetter from the stimulation.
>He looks up at her as he moves around, Making note of how his changes makes her react. Both her paws now gripping the sheets.
>Once satisfied, He braces himself up, Gripping her waist and begins methodically pumping, Homing in on her weakspots.
>She lets out a surprised yelp as he begins relentlessly assaulting her senses. The constant, Melodic rhythm of skin on fur reverberating through the room.
>>
>>7759243
>>7759248

>His assault on her nethers does not go unnoticed as her moaning starts becoming audible, Bit by bit overtaking her heavy breathing.
>It doesn't take long until she's loudly moaning in ecstasy, The twitching of her feet steadily moving up to shacking as her mind slowly numbs.
>And after a few moments, Anons repeated pounding brings her to orgasm.
>She hasn't had an orgasm in years.
>And then another. And another. And another.
>The little fucker just keeps on going.

>Before she knows it, Every muscle in her body is trembling from the repeating orgasms.
>She's gripping the sheets like she's about to fall, All the while moaning through clenched teeth.
>The repeated massaging of her contractions finally sends Anon over the edge and he leads off with one last thrust.
>As his warm cum spills deep into her she draws a sharp breath, Meeting his thrust with her own as her hips buck towards his.
>In a final confrontation their bodies push towards the other as they share a wordless orgasm before both their bodies go limp.
>Seconds pass as the two lay together, Their heavy breathing slowly winding down and exhausted from the event.
>Anon ended up sleeping in her bed that night, Cuddled up against her chest. And the night after that.
>>
File: a92.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
a92.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
>>7759243
>>7759248
>>7759258
I got an erection/10
>>
>>7759258
Nice
>>
bemppp
>>
File: Female Kobold.jpg (104KB, 802x997px) Image search: [Google]
Female Kobold.jpg
104KB, 802x997px
So, a though I had that might make an interesting story (maybe not too long of one, mind you.)
Going with the general theme of a human from another world, suppose this human had an allergy to animal fur/dander(not a serious one, with breathing issues and stuff, but a mild to moderate one, with puffy, red watery eyes, runny or stuffy nose and just a general feeling of ugh...)
Winding up caught in an adoption center, they're checked by a doctor, and confirmed they're not sick and it's just allergies, but they don't bother testing what the allergies are for.
Here's where the story can go two ways.
1. They have some medication for them, it clears them up for a while, and during this time, they're adopted by a furry furry. Time goes on, the meds wear off and they're suddenly seeming sick, worse around their new owner. The owner tries to figure out what's wrong, and once they do, they try to find ways to help their new pet(or give them back to the adoption center because they 1.don't want a "faulty" pet or 2. Want the human to find a family where the allergies won't be an issue.

2. they're stuck there without med, looking sick and depressed all the time, watching other humans/pets being adopted by the things making them sick. Nobody wants them, and they're hearing murmurs of they might have to send them off to a wild preserve or put them down soon. Suddenly, a different adopter comes in, be it a scalie or a hairless cat, or bird / W/e, the human suddenly starts doing everything they can to get this adopter's attention.
>>
File: 1475222268539.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1475222268539.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
>>7761630
>hairless cat

Nice idea, anon.

captcha: best road
>>
>>7761630
I love the way youre thinking anon
>>
>>7761630
I like this idea especially with a hairless cat
>>
>>7749874
Her old hobby is squatting and sipping vodka
>>
>>7759258
>You are Ursamaj.
>You called your younger sister, Ursamin, early this morning to come over and pick up Anon.
>She's going to look after him today.
>You have spent the last two hours sitting at your kitchen table, staring into your mug of cold coffee.
>Is it possible to get PTSD from fucking your pet?
>Because that's exactly what you did.
>You took advantage of a poor, dumb animal.
>You're a bad bear-person.
>>
>>7761630
>Dat option 1
>"I don't understand, doctor! I keep hugging and and petting him and he's just getting worse!"
>Meanwhile, Anon prays for a death that will never arrive.
>>
>>7762151
>"Oi! Hoo-man! You come, yes?"
>Oh, god.
>You trot over to your "owner", a perverted tabby cat.
>"Hoo-man, I give you toy."
>She tosses you something made of cloth... which you realize are her soaked panties.
>"You stay. I go to store; get peanut butter."
>She ruffles your hair and licks her lips.
>"We have the fun tonight. Yes."
>>
File: Preview of the last Chapter.png (1000KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
Preview of the last Chapter.png
1000KB, 1000x618px
>Last chapter of "To tame a human" revealed.

/jk
pls Skreetz, do not hit me so hard..
>>
>>7762718
>"Oy blyat. Hoo-man, did you shit on carpet again?"
>"Ah don't worry about that rag, we going to store and buy new one, okay?"
>She slaps your butt on her way out while sipping the last drops of her vodka
>>
>>7763128
Were at the end? Shame. But hey, it was fun!
>>
>>7761630
This idea sounds really good.
>>
Here's my contribution, What does /PoFg/ think?
>>
>>7763413
Best facial expression.
>"You shat on the carpet again, didn't you?"
"I swear to god, it wasn't me this time."
>>
>>7759163
Sorry about that, but in my defense I did move the plot forward!
>>7763128
Strange I don't remember writing this.
>>7763413
Very nice! I like the colors, and her eyes too.
>>
File: nikobfurry-niko.jpg (58KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
nikobfurry-niko.jpg
58KB, 864x648px
>>
So what's the consensus here? I've read a bunch of stories and I can't get a feel for how intelligent humans are supposed to be. We've got one story where the furry owner is all "I know you guys can talk" (which brings up questions about human rights), and I read one where Anon does up the buttons on his shirt and furries were all "holy shit this human is smart". I think that humans are supposed to be more intelligent than dogs (would probably recognize themselves in a mirror/photograph), but aren't smart enough to do things like have language or culture. Maybe crow or octopus levels of intelligence?
>>
>Anon is your average human from Earth
>Understands the furries but keeps his mouth shut; he's seen enough fiction all about "things that cannot talk but talk anyway"; he knows what'll happen if he opens his mouth
>Anon is adopted by a furry
>The furry, to Anon's surprise, already has a human at home; a female human
>Humans in this world work on instinct, and this female human sees Anon and comes to the conclusion that he would make a pretty rad mate
>Tackles him onto his back, lays on top of him, and tries to get her scent on him
>Owner is amused
>"Aww! Looks like somebody's made a friend!"
>>
>>7763859
You choose how smart can a human be
>>
>>7763859
It varies, some authors prefer to write pyro mains. Some prefer to write sniper mains.

I personally do a bit of both, it allows me to play around with the interactions more.
>>
File: go on.gif (17KB, 315x272px) Image search: [Google]
go on.gif
17KB, 315x272px
>>7763907
>>
>>7761630
This would be a good place to use a shark owner.
>>
>>7761630
That pic gives me an idea. What if the setting was more tribal, and less city-like. Different tribes fighting for superiority and anon gets caught up between them all. could be like a 3 way war between the kobolds, the sheep and rams, and (cliche) the wolf pack.
>>
>Humans are as intelligent as humans
>shapedlikeitself.png
>Furry logic is so ass-backwards that it's hard for humans to follow along
>Musical instruments play note out of order instead of going from lower to higher
>Spoken language is a mixture of yips, growls, and hisses that change depending on the species the speakers belong to and their social standing
>Furries think humans are as dumb as regular animals because they can't follow along what the furries consider to be simple and self-explanatory
>>
>>7764363
So Furries are chinese?
>>
>>7763907
>>7763952
>You are Anon, and you need an adult.
"Save me, Irma! Save me!" you cry as you shove the terrifying human girl off of you.
>Irma (the wolf-lady who is now your animal-mommy) just smiles and pats you on the head.
>"Aww, don't be like that, Anonymous. Jane Doe's just trying to be friendly."
>You whip around and stare at the 12-foot-tall wolf incredulously.
"She's trying to RAPE me!"
>Irma grins in delight.
>"Yes, I love you too."
>You turn back around and cross your arms, huffing in frustration.
>Damn this illogical one-way language barrier!
>The other human, who you now know to be "Jane Doe", smiles at you like a girl straight from your Japanese animes.
>>"C-Cock!"
>What.
>Jane advances on you, crouching low and never once taking her eyes off of yours.
>>"Jane want cock!"
>This is EXACTLY like your Japanese animes!
>You think you just peed a bit.
>The human is half your size, but you'll feel bad about being terrified of her when you're no longer at risk of stranger danger.
>>
>>7764405
Kek
>>
>>7764550
> I NEED AN ADULT!
im currently dead.

>>7763911
did you just make a tf2 reference?
>>
>>7764363
This got me thinking. If people had used animals as inspiration for thousands of years, what does that mean for a world dominated by furs?
Did all events happen the same way with slight differences? Did everything happen differently?
>>
>>7766110
Overwatch is oversimple
fite me u nerd
>>
>>7766178
Fuck you man i like tf2 over Overwatch anyway.
>>
>>7766222
>Tried to start a fight
>Anon agrees with my opinion to a certain extent
>Still bit the bait

I love shitposting
>>
File: 1486717304942.jpg (16KB, 340x378px) Image search: [Google]
1486717304942.jpg
16KB, 340x378px
>>7763907
>>
File: DrWhoListenhereyoulittleshit.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DrWhoListenhereyoulittleshit.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>7762672
>Subverting the happy ending
>>
>>7769282
>The phone ringing startles you, and you scramble to get out of your chair.
>A quick clock check reveals that 4 hours have passed since Ursamin picked Anon up.
>You grab the receiver and bring it to your ear.
"Hello?"
>"Hey, sis! Look, you need to come over right away."
>Oh god, what did Anon do?
>Did he pee on the carpet?
"What? Why; what's wrong?"
>Ursamin sighs explosively, and you only just notice a faint wailing in the background.
>"Anon won't stop crying. He's been like this since he looked around my apartment and figured out that you weren't there."
>He misses you?
>"Look, could you just come pick him up? I can't get anything done with all this noise!"
"Y-Yeah, I'll be right over."
>CLICK

>You are Anon, and this is bullshit.
>You fucked a bear into unconsciousness last night, and then some other bear took you away from your bear-whore.
>That was YOUR bear, dammit!
>You fucked it, so it's yours now!
>You're most displeased with this... this OTHER bear.
>She wasn't down to clown, so you've been entertaining yourself by calling her a faggot over and over again for what feels like hours.
>>
>>7769605
Best ending outta 10.
>>
>>7769605
topkek Lite

>>7770055
Best dubs outta 10
>>
File: {definitely aroused snicker}.jpg (133KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
{definitely aroused snicker}.jpg
133KB, 623x414px
buMp

>Bump

MaBp
>>
Welcome, Jane Doe!
If you're reading this letter then your application for employment at Ms. West's has been reviewed and accepted! Ms. West's home for troublesome humans is partly a shelter and partly a lab, studying the psychology of everyone's favorite housepet. Humans are rather dull critters, but some of them can be quite bright, and those remarkably intelligent humans always get into trouble. Ms. West provides a second chance for many humans who get into trouble.
The facility is located deep in the Ashford mountains, you'll be provided room and board for the term of your employment.
Transport will be provided, please have your bags packed by this Sunday at 10AM.
Thank you and regards,
Ms. West
>>
>>7771545
Anon, if you don't deliver, I will break into your house and tear your wife in half.
>>
>>7759258
>>
>>7762684
Kek
>>
>>7769605
>She wasn't down to clown, so you've been entertaining yourself by calling her a faggot over and over again for what feels like hours.
Fucking top kek.
>>
File: 1375226214212.jpg (11KB, 282x232px) Image search: [Google]
1375226214212.jpg
11KB, 282x232px
0 2 3 1

>noM Bom
>>
>>7773496
nani desu ka
>>
Hey guys a while back i did a thing with the thundercats and then got busy. i didn't want you guys to think i had forgotten you. Also i don't have a pastebin but if one of you wants to make one for me then go ahead
>>
>>7774656
>"So after that you fought off how many thugs again?"
>"There were so many i couldn't keep count! They just kept coming! But the mechanic just plowed right through them and I mean I helped a little bit myself."
>Wilykat wiped his fat lip while Tygra was listening patiently as he spoke
>Sawing the chains off was the easy part but the collar was custom fitted to your neck
>"And you can corroborate his story?"
"Hmm..oh, yeah. Pssh. Twenty guys no biggie."
>It was true, after wilykat had released you and helped you break out a patrolling guard on the dog's payroll spotted your escape
>Local thugs who made sure other shops in the area had proper 'protection' chased after you through the backstreets
>You at one time tried to take to the rooftops only for some apes to scare the crap out of you at the top
>Slipping off the ledge you made a desperate reach for something, anything
>What you grabbed a hold of turned out to be the monkey's tail
>Not knowing what it was you yanked hard enough to throw his ass under you while you fell
>He broke your fall but not before his scream alerted the others to your location
>The sun was just beginning to break over the horizon when you-
"So is this the guy?"
>A new voice broke your train of thought
>"Lion-o glad to see you made it back in one piece. Yeah this is him, i was just about to get the last chain off."
>"Great, the sooner you free him the sooner he can fix the tank."
>"What are you talking about? He already did."
>"He? What?"
"It was just a blown quadrigasket that kept the lumins coolant from reaching the forward drive cylinders and causing vapor lock in the radiator razor circuits. Oh, and that Polyporous exhaust barrel you thought was shot was really just dirty so i wiped it clean. You didn't have to buy a new one."
>>
>>7774666
>The lion had his boyish good looks exaggerated by confusion and shock
>"Hey, Tygra made that same face when he explained to him."
>Tygra laughed
>"Oh, so that's what was so funny. Sorry Kat now I get it."
>Lion-o snapped out of it and tried to change the subject
>"Right, so i guess i...better put this other, uh, barrel, in storage then. Heh, where's Panthro?"
>"Hunting. He figured our new mechanic friend here earned himself a reward for job well done."
>"Hey, I was the one that freed him. Don't I get a reward?"
>"A good deed is its own reward."
>Lion-o agreed
>But you didn't
"Hey, little man. I ain't got much to offer, but how about i be your slave from now on?"
>"WHAT!?"
>"WHAT!?"
>"Seriously?"
>Wilykat’s eyes shot wide open with excitement
>The glares he received from the brothers though dimmed his enthusiasm
>"No one is going to be anyone's slave around here."
>"Slavery is cruel and unjustified. It should be abolished!"
>"And YOU,"
>He meant (You)
>"There is no way we're allowing you to continue being a slave."
>"It's true, when i freed those slaves back home I didn't do it because i expected something out of it. I did it in the belief that every creature is equal, that no one should have power over another's life, everyone is born free and freedom isn't something to be taken or earned or bought, but what is rightfully yours from birth."
>Lion-o looked to you
>"Don't be afraid my friend, I assure that as king of the Thundercats you are safe with us and free from any harm or forced labor that would have otherwise still been a burden to you. I extend my kindness and my friendship to you in the hopes that you will one day honor the gift that is your freedom even in the face of adversity."
>...
"Man shut yo faggot ass up Nyuguh."
>"What?"
>You turned back to Wilykat
>"So what's up little man? Wanna be a slave owner?"
>Tygra stood up in defiance
>"Enough of this, you are no longer a slave and we will not treat you like one"
>You stood up to him
>>
>>7774674

"Bitch get the fuck out my way, das muh masta."
>"Wasn't I clear? You are no slave."
>You raised up the last remaining chain which came down your chest
"This chain says otherwise. Besides, i owe him my freedom right?"
>Lion-o stepped up
>"Well, what about if i had been the one to save you. Would you then owe me your freedom? Would you not want me to set you free?"
"Shiiiieeeettt. Fuck no! You ain't done what he's done. And i ain't got shit, what Ima do? Go on the road with jack shit in my pocket?"
>You turned back to Wilykat and held the chain out to him
"Slave life is better than no life."
>You jingled the chain but he made no move for it
>Before anyone could preach to you anymore you toss the chain at him
>He catches it and immediately recognizes his mistake as the two glared at him menacingly
>"You boys are a sight for sore eyes"
>Cheetara appeared above the four of you on the tank with Wilykit at her side
>"Wilykat! You'll never guess what we found!"
>She didn't notice you or the chain until she jumped down
>"Oh, um, hello?"
>Wilykat held the chain out for her
>"Here! You can have him!"
>>
>>7774687
that's it for now, stay tuned for more in the near future. don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram
>>
>>7774698
Like, subscribe, comment, and enable channel notifications to be entered into a drawing for 100 dollar gift cards
>>
>>7774698
>>7775715
And the first ten callers will recieve second set of WS Platinum Paint Protector completely for free!
(Pre-recorded applause plays)
>>
bump for the morningfags
>>
>>7776876
Thanks
>>
I just died a little bit inside.
>>
>>7774687
So, is there somewhere I can see what happened before this?
>>
>>7777763
>>7777777
WHO GOT THE GET
>>
>>7778297
>Anon is owned by rabbit
>Rabbit is almost constantly masturbating
>>
>>7779121
Anon vows to keep up
>>
>>7779275
>Bunny notices the way her pet's arm is getting sore
>Decides to do the right thing and use her mouth to help even the score
>>
So, uh... I bought a black human, right? Don't believe the rumours.
>>
>>7780355
#notallblacks
they are only violent because of bad owners, I swear.
>>
>>7780785
I was talking about cock size, but your post is a good cover story. #notallblacks indeed.
>>
>>7771545
>Toothbrush
>Hair care stuff
>Some travel-sized soaps
>Clothes
>Laptop, tablet, and phone
>Chargers
>Just for good measure, you swipe your old 3DS too
>You check over your suitcase once more before the cab arrives
>"You've got everything you need, right?" your mom asked, overly worried
"I've got this, I'm ready to head out."
>"Come back by anytime you want, sweetie." your dad says
"As soon as I can get some time off, I'll stop by."
>The cab pulls up and honks twice
>You hug your family goodbye and step out, cross the yard, and get into the backseat of the cab
>>
>>7780964
I thought you were talking about intelligence
>>
>>7780983
Go on...
>>
File: Stopping is not an option.jpg (115KB, 623x414px) Image search: [Google]
Stopping is not an option.jpg
115KB, 623x414px
>>7780983
then what happrned
>>
>>7780983
Prediction for this story- the facility is controlled by hyper horny, hyper intelligent humans who lure nubile furries to their good time.
>>
>>7782802
>It's actually a research facility for humans whose intelligence approaches that of octopi
>They can solve problems, remember faces, and even figure out what short strings of words mean
>Enter: Anon
>When he first arrived in furry-Earth (Furth), he was shuffled around between a few shelters before a shelter worker called up the West research facility
>Said Anon was "scary smart"
>Said that he didn't like being alone with him; swore that Anon could understand exactly what he was saying
>Got paranoid and thought Anon was plotting against him, and that's when he phoned the research facility up
>something something "I sure do want to fuck this animal"
>something something "maybe he's smart enough to consent"
>>
File: 1429325911483.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1429325911483.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>7783171
>I sure do want to fuck this animal
>>
File: ede.jpg (97KB, 720x619px) Image search: [Google]
ede.jpg
97KB, 720x619px
>>7783898
>>
File: 1459759167875.gif (358KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1459759167875.gif
358KB, 320x180px
o
>Oo
o
>>
File: 46f1643ee9-1486753291124.png (2MB, 1220x1500px) Image search: [Google]
46f1643ee9-1486753291124.png
2MB, 1220x1500px
>>7783898
>>
>>7786640
thicc
>>
>>7780983
>In the front seat sat a fluffy snow leopard in a pub cap
>He took a long breath from a vape stick before driving again
>He didn't say anything during the drive
>He just vaped a lot
>You checked your phone, no signal
>You sure were getting far from town
>The cab proceeds down a dirt and gravel path for several miles before coming to a stop in front of a large building in the middle of a dense forest
>"You get out now. We are here." he grumbled
>You got out and grabbed your suitcase
>As the cab disappeared into the forest you felt isolated and scared
>The gates creaked and opened up for you
>You step into the courtyard and are greeted by a large crocodile
>"You're the new vet tech, right?" he asked
"Yep, I'm the one."
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
>>7789009
Is this going to be like that movie "A cure for wellness"?
>>
Safety bump
>>
File: 1432250617081.jpg (24KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1432250617081.jpg
24KB, 219x219px
>>7790184
I regret watching that trailer

>b-bump
>>
>>7792008
That movie was fantastic, Why'd the trailer mess with you? Not a fan of /x/?
>>
>>7792008
Was it that misleading?
>>
File: 1361401439853.gif (270KB, 286x199px) Image search: [Google]
1361401439853.gif
270KB, 286x199px
>>7792880
yes and no because it left me open ended
>>
>>7792724
broke
little bit
I browse /x/ for reasons lmao
>>
>>7789009
I can't wait for her to meet Anon in 3 months.
>>
>>7794503
:^)
>>
stay woke
>>
File: 1478124257850.png (301KB, 868x782px) Image search: [Google]
1478124257850.png
301KB, 868x782px
>>
>>7796961
>>
>>7793249
>p9
>>
File: 2spook4me.gif (1MB, 360x198px) Image search: [Google]
2spook4me.gif
1MB, 360x198px
>>7799129
bump

>b2 v3
>>
goodnight sweet prince
>>
>>7801465
It aint over till Skreetz is writing.
>>
>>7793249
>yes and no because it left me open ended
>because it left me open ended
>it left me open ended
>"open ended"
The movie was so bad it raped you?
>>
File: 85d0beb19946ada386266ce188fbfe64.jpg (466KB, 1811x2362px) Image search: [Google]
85d0beb19946ada386266ce188fbfe64.jpg
466KB, 1811x2362px
so is gay stuff allowed on here?
>>
>>7802216
you'll have to write it yourself since it seems those who do write greens here don't have that much/zero interest in the subject
>>
File: cbb9d9e342e353f5270d279ee64814af.jpg (208KB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
cbb9d9e342e353f5270d279ee64814af.jpg
208KB, 1280x931px
>>7802242
well it will be shit, but i'll try
>>
>>7802216
Yep it's allowed.
>>
File: legondolameme.jpg (36KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
legondolameme.jpg
36KB, 604x437px
>>7802257
We have passed from comfy stories about pet humans and furry masters to furries raping little human cubs just for sexual pleasure

Fug, writerfags, come back soon please, this gets worse and worse :----DD
>>
bemppp
>>
>>7803244
>furries raping little human cubs just for sexual pleasure
pls no
pls none of this
Consider me an anti-vote for this
>>
File: 1487218168327.png (259KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487218168327.png
259KB, 1280x1280px
FamP
>>
>>7790184
Something along those lines
>>
>>7802216
I wrote some super gay green way earlier this thread
Anon gives his crocodile owner a blowjob and then they kiss

/shill
>>
What about Anon the seeing eye human or something? Like that one movie with the monkey and the guy stuck in the wheelchair.
>>
File: IMG_8746.jpg (124KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8746.jpg
124KB, 800x534px
So if furries make movies based on humans (similar to our animal movies All Dogs Go to Heaven for an example) would be ironic that furries are voicing the humans?
>>
File: .................png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
.................png
200KB, 356x256px
>>7806157
ok what in the fuck
>>
>It's a widely known fact that a human's favourite treat is peanut butter
>Those fuckers can smell it through the jar, they love it so much.
>Furry-world humans are WEIRD.
>Anon's owner spreads peanut butter on her pussy at least 3 or 4 times a week
>Anon knows that if he doesn't go down on her, it'll look suspicious.
>Anon's brain has begun to associate peanut butter with sex, and now he gets an erection when he eats PB&J sandwiches.
>>
>>7808238
>Anon's owner comes home to find him masturbating with peanut butter
>>
>>7808479
>Anon's owner comes home to find him fucking a peanut butter jar
>>
>>7808629
Plot twist, her fetish is foodplay

Writefags when? I've seen Jathma do things on a whim, is he still lurking? I haven't seen him update in almost a week now
>>
>>7808238
I would dip an apple slice in it then stare at her while I eat it.
>>
>>7808915
Double plot twist, anon is allergic to peanuts
>>
>>7809028
Triple plot-twist: auto-asphyxiation is his fetish
>>
>>7809277
Ultra plot-twist: she's into BDSM and a sadist
>>
File: lyra.jpg (499KB, 1203x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lyra.jpg
499KB, 1203x1280px
>>7748457
Bump!
>>
>10
LAST CHNCE
>>
>>7771545
>those remarkably intelligent humans always get into trouble

What kinda trouble?
>>
>>7812777
Spelling out swears using fridge magnets.
>>
>>7812777
Holy trips batman!

And my human has snuck onto the computer once or twice, the little bugger is really good at cracking my acco7nts. No clue how
>>
>>7812777
i figure they could "learn" to shout the word fuck as a half-growl, half-word, and say it to everyone they meet.
>>
>>7814177
They're a bit like parrots, you know. You've gotta be careful about what you say around them. My human used to like hanging around in my room while I played vidya, but that had to stop when he started calling my landlord a "cock-choking faggot" who I was going to "castrate while I mount [his] mother". I've heard stories where some furs got their humans taken away after they started repeating... rather naughty things that had been said to them during some inappropriate acts.
>>
((I like to imagine that in this world humans can't talk, they're less intelligent and they're also smaller))
>be me
>have a pet human
>she is now 15 in human years
>recently, for the past few months she's been stinking more than usual
>even if I give her a bath she'll still be stinky the next day
>I remember reading somewhere that less intelligent animals still have a really good sense of time and routines
>she probably knows from when to when I'm at work
>she usually gets stinky after I come home from work
>what is she doing when I'm at work?
>humans don't have a good sense of smell so I decided it'd be okay to try sneaking in and watching her when she thinks I'm at work
>I get home a couple hours early from work
>I try sneaking around the house to find her
>I find her
>in my room
>masturbating
>I should not have gotten hard
>I want to scold her but I also want to watch
>she's my pet and she needs to know how to behave
>she yelps and tries to hide under the bed when I walked in
>you can't hide from me silly
>I take her out from under the bed and give her a bath
>I wonder if humans are smart enough to notice furry boners?
>she doesn't stink as often and she's now more cautious when she masturbates
>mfw iwn get to see her masturbate again
((I don't have any reaction pics handy, much less furry reaction pics, but I'm imagining maybe a furry equivalent to that feel guy))
>>
>>7815485
Is gud

We need more microcontent like that while Skreetz and Jathma are away presumably cheating on us with other boards
>>
>>7815724
Oy, I only rarely lurk /mlp/ for shits n gigs, and I don't really write for them anymore unfortunately. After the original crew all left I lost interest. Catburd threads are really the only ones I'd consider writing for anymore

>So I read on my Taiwanese crotchet pattern forum that humans need to orgasm at least once a week
>I foolishly foolishly followed their advice and gave my human a handjob
>In thr months since, he's been nonstop humping my legs, hands, tits
>I've woken up with my fur caked in cum
>I've woken up to his dick sliding acriss my muzzle
>He tried to stick it in me once, but I put a stop to that real quick
>It did feel good though
>But fucking my pet just feels weird
>I tried putting him in a crate at night, but he knew how to work the latch and I woke up with cum across my ears
>I'm almost held hostage by this horny fucker
>Last week I finally caved to his constant fuckery and gave him a blowjob
>Since then whenever he wants attention he'll sit on my couch, legs spread
>And I either get him off or I deal with wasing dried cum off my fur the next day
>Thats the last time I trust randos on the internet
>He does taste good though

There you go, now stop whining. I've been spending quality time with my girlfriend and sh's been helping me with damaged goods
>>
have any stories been written in the vein of a furry girl adopting an intelligent human, and she's the only one he talks to because no one will believe her? I don't want to keep writing if i'm retreading something already written
>>
>>7816656
Some wise guy once said, "Screw the rules and do it anyways. People want to see it."
>>
>>7816834
but i don't have enough money to screw the rules
>>
>>7817192
Then break them and take out a small loan of a million dollars
>>
>>7816484
great job
>>
File: 1485297196806.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485297196806.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>7816484
>"Megan? Hey Megan, I need you to-what the fuck are you doing."
>"Sh-Shut up! It's good for him!"
>>
I would love to see some green based off this pic
>>
>>7816484
Kek'd so hard, thanks
>>
>>7820256
that character is named "genesis" and is a character drawn by an artist named "Kabier", also drawn by her husband "Jasonafex", they made a furry dating simulator as well
>>
I don't want to be a fucking pet anymore. I am a human.
>>
>>7821684
Or person I should say.
>>
>>7821684
>>7821706
Yes you are! Yes you are! Does mommy's favowite hooman want a treat? Yes he does!
>>
>>7820256
look up an artist named "kabier" bunch of comics and shit for that character
>>
>>7821729
How dare you talk down to me like that? I refuse to be mocked!
>>
>>7821884
Aww, someone's a grumpster. Does mommy's widdle babby wanna go for a walk? You want walkies?
>>
>>7822033
I can walk myself, thank you.
>>
>>7816484
Simply ebin. How is damaged goods going by the way?

>has a girlfriend
>lurks on 4chan
One of these is false
>>
>>7822165
Damaged Goods is going okay. Working on fleshing out the story now that I have a general idea of what the characters are going to be like

>I am a robot
>I lurk 4chan
>Therefore everyone that lurks 4chan is a robot

You are the only ebin one here, my man.
>>
>>7822146
>Q 2 Bor noR
>>
>>7823039
Am not cryptologist
What the higgs boson are you saying?
>>
>>7806157
Oh...
>>
>4chan is unbusted
Not like we're that dependent on images but yay?
>>
>>7824460
Yay indeed
>>
All Humans go to Heaven when?
>>
>>7825373
Anon, NO!
>>
File: mares_dig_us.jpg (343KB, 605x900px) Image search: [Google]
mares_dig_us.jpg
343KB, 605x900px
IT'S TIME TO REJOICE. TO REGAIN WHAT WE LOST. IT'S TIME TO SEND THOSE YIFFS IN HELL. WE ARE NOT SCLAVES, WE ARE NOT BRAINLESS ANIMALS. JOIN THE REVOLUTION. SAY IT WITH ME
THEY
WILL
NOT
PET
US
>>
>>7827672
'Nons with guns?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI
>>
>>7827672
That gives me an idea for a story, but first I'll finish the POFG, if you don't mind.
>>
>>7827672
THE THIRD REICH WILL RISE HEIL HITLER
>>
>>7822146
Are you gonna do the thing where you hold your own leash in your hands? That's so cute! Lemme get the camera, sweetie.
>>
>Just let me fuck you already, Goddammit!
>You already spend most of the day masturbating, You fucking tease!
>The least you can do is let me fuck you! God! Damn!!
Aaaw. You're so adorable Anon. Whose mamas little boy? Whose mamas little boy?
You are, Yes you are! Koochie koochie koo!
>FUCK! ME! NOW!
Aw, I love you too Anon.
>>
Skreetz the Rat here guys, today I have another chapter of special story, not from me, but from Liss.
on the side note, the Van is finished, tomorrow you can expect a chapter of To tame a human too.
>>
File: lizzie orig.jpg (131KB, 745x692px) Image search: [Google]
lizzie orig.jpg
131KB, 745x692px
>>7829249
Lizzie Origins
Chapter Three: How it all went to shit

>I still couldn’t think of anything good to say, but it didn’t seem to upset the group very much.
>Nobody moved. We kept staring at each other, fox pointing knife at my neck with unsettlingly steady grip and I desperately tried to remember what they’ve learn me on my self-defence class.
>It was for extra credit, three, no, actually four years ago when I was sheepish freshmen. It didn’t give me much, but then again, it wasn’t exactly about being threatened with a knife by drunken boyband in coffee shop.
>It was a desperate situation. I could have done as they had taught me and tear apart his forearm - I mean, they didn’t explicitly said that, but considering how sharp my claws are, it would definitely hurt him - to make him drop the knife, but what would that be good for? I couldn’t run anywhere, since I was currently in charge of shop.
> As if he could read my mind, the fox smiled at me, licking his lips playfully.
>He looked really creepy, not just because of casually pointing at me with potentially deadly weapon, there was something odd about him. At first I didn’t see it, mostly because I was avoiding eye –contact, but then it hit me and I couldn’t understand how did I over looked it. It was the eyes. Bloodshot caramel-like eyes with small yellowish spots, whose pupil should have been, just like mine, but it wasn’t. His eyes were almost fulfilled with black void, leaving just a tiny space for the iris around.
>He definitely wasn’t okay and my hope for rational solution was gone. It doesn't take a lot of effort to kill person by stabbing them, but killing me for telling him to keep the pet outside? However I couldn't be sure with this guy.
cont.
>>
>>7829255
> Nervous, feeling my heart getting louder, I’ve gave a brief look at the counter, where was nothing useful to defend myself, only if I beat him up with a tea spoon. My eyes spotted a big battle of syrup we have been adding to coffee recently. It was big and very expensive bottle with sweet sauce, still almost full. It would probably take him out, if I managed to grab it, but even if I did, there were still four of them.
> Four and so drunk, they don’t even know what was going on. Horses were still giggling quietly and panda looked like he couldn’t really comprehend what he sees. They won’t stop him, if he decided to do it, I realized bitter. No doubt normal person wouldn’t throw everything just to have some satisfaction hurting random barista over a house rule about humans, but I’ve established before he wasn’t normal. Not right now.
> What was he on, I didn’t know. Probably cocaine, or some similar shit, and I guess not the cleanest. Not that I have any kind of personal experience, although our professor encouraged us to try everything. I believe he didn’t mean it seriously.
> I didn’t stand a chance against him. He was way taller and although not much muscular than I was, he looked like a threat. But maybe that were just the knife’s doings.
>He must have known, or maybe it was just the drug kicking in, because he said: “Not so brave now, huh?” he smirked at me and it wasn’t nice smile. God damn it.
> An idea came, stupid, desperate idea, but it was worth a shot. It wasn’t like I had any better one anyway.
> We were supposed to have our things looked in a locker, and I mostly respected that rule, but nobody could force me to leave my phone there too. I have been sneaking him inside my pockets since the day one. It was too dear to me. No, I am not accusing anyone of stealing, just ... or maybe I am just addicted. Either way, it was really lucky right now. My thumb brushed against the screen.
cont.
>>
>>7829270
>”Speak up, bitch!” he shouted at me angrily and waved with sharp thing before my eyes.
> My finger was working. Three numbers, just three of them. I’ve also lowered the
volume. I didn’t have to understand the other side. They had.
> “Sorry,” I said, lips completely dry. “I am just afraid – you with the knife and your four buddies. I know that we open late for a coffee shop, but,”
> I was making sure my voice was loud and clear.
>”we’re on Lavender street. And not even in the end of the round, we’re like, the seventh house from the south. Who would expect an assault?”
> I didn’t know if the crisis line heard me, but I could wish, right? The other side just hang up anyway.
> He clearly didn’t have any idea what the hell was I doing, which was good.
> Giving me dirty look, bit confused too, he frowned.
> “I don’t give a shit, cunt. Give me your money!” he shouted suddenly, as if he just realized.
>Your money? Now that was joke. I had no money. They were all Junior's here. And to be fair, some also belonged to Tax administration. But I guess it wasn’t really time to pull that out, at least not if I want to survive this evening, which would be much appreciated by my side, at least.
> “No tricks, missy!” he added, jerking his head in weird direction. Wear off, I realized with a sip of maliciousness, but then got scarred even more. If that’s the case, it’s even more dangerous. God, damn it.
> His friends suddenly started to pay attention again. Maybe someone will finally do something, as they were looking pretty jittery.
> Oh, how I was wrong!
> “Do you need help there?” asked the other fox, as if he was in trans.
>Well, there goes my hope.
> “Shut up, Jerry.” ‘my’ fox hissed, sweating profoundly. Jerry shrugged and went petting the humans.
> The humans! I realized suddenly. Luckily they seemed pretty calm. Though, that probably wasn’t good sign either, was it?
cont.
>>
>>7829287
>“You, money, now!” he turned at me again. “And don’t do anything stupid, like pushing silent alarm! I know how it goes!”
> Maybe he did know, but he spotted a wrong establishment. Sure, we had new protective system, but that only mean doors and alarm. Silent alarm was too expensive for Junior's liking. Damn, if only he wasn’t such a greedy bastard! Would came lucky right now.
> Unfortunately, that was the exact moment we all heard that distinctive police sirens. I’ve even seen them, actually.
> “You called cops? How – when?” it was pure disbelief in his eyes for whole five seconds before he went full berserk.
> “I am gonna fucking end you, slut!” with those words, he jumped at me.

END OF CHAPTER
>>
>>7829249
Post pics of van :3
>>
>>7829441
i'll take some tomorrow.
>>
>>7829270
Ah, I remember the >"big battle of syrup"

It was a brutal and sticky chapter of Canadian history.
>>
My Very First Human - chapter 1:

>It took me quite a while to adjust to how humans are supposed to behave here
>It really wasn't that bad at the human resuce center, considering the state I've seen plenty of them in back home
>Granted I did get microchipped, but it had all my medical information on it
>Thank whatever deity exists here that they didn't have a policy on spaying/neutering humans here
>Great for me but it made me wonder if I'd be used for "breeding"
>They didn't allow that to happen here though
>We even got our own little rooms to ourselves
>They were pretty small, and had as many windows as possible
>Twice a day we were let out to the yard to "play" with the other humans and any kids that came around
>It's a very odd feeling to be pet and played with by little critters that you'd be doing the same back home at a petting zoo
>The center put "clothes" on us when we were let out to play with customers and kids, since they didn't want any of the curious teenagers to get any ideas
>Not since the incident
>One day the cutest little fox girl showed up with her parents and sister
>I was already somewhat inured to the cuteness these little kids had
>The ears too big for their heads, the giant innocent eyes
>But this girl...
>"Look, look at this one, mommy!"
>She had on a little pink sundress, two giant fluffy ears, a tail much too big and fluffy for her size, and a great big bow tied in her hair
>Just the sight made me clutch my chest
>I hope the vets here could diagnose diabeetus
>I had an excuse though. I had just finished running a few laps of the yard and doing a few pushups
>The staff had written it off as my previous owner being some kind of breeder or human-show competitor
>She was jumping and tugging on her mom's long skirt
>Both her parents were that kinda reddish-orange color foxes back home were, with a white belly, and she matched them both
>"He's so big, look at him go!"
>>
>I was laying on the ground to do a few pushups, and had only done about ten of them before she ran over
>She jumped up onto my back and sat down with her legs hanging off my side, so I obliged her silent request and continued to do a few
>"Be careful, honey bun," the mom said
>"Don't worry about it babe, if the center let him out here he's safe to play with," the dad corrected
>"But he's so much bigger than the other humans here."
>Their daughter giggled as I continued to do my pushups and kicked her little legs
>"That's okay mommy," she said from atop me, "I like big humans!"
>I finished my set and lay on the ground for a second before she realized that I was done
>"He's awfully docile...and he's got some strange habits..." the dad rubbed his chin
>"He also looks way stronger than the other humans here, too," the mom added.
>"Could just be his diet. I've seen some pretty fat humans before."
>The dad called over one of the employees
>Their daughter stood up on my back and started to walk up and down my body
>I turned back and saw her holding out her arms to keep her balance
>The little hairs and pads pressing into my bare skin caused me to smile and giggle, but I made sure not to do anything I hadn't already seen other humans do
>The employee was a big brown bear female
>She was actually pretty nice
>I had taken to referring to her as Momma Bear on account of her treating us all so nicely
>And getting pretty angry at any patrons or their kids who got too rough or lewd with us
>Momma Bear walked over and smiled at me and the kit
>"Can I help you?"
>"Yeah, can you tell me about this human here? He seems a little...different," the dad said
>>
>>7831656
>"Sure. We found him passed out behind the center a couple months ago and too him in. We don't usually accept humans left at our doorstep, but he seemed so scared we took him in. He's quite smart, for a human, and very docile. We suspect that he was owned by a breeder or used as a showhuman, but he didn't have a microchip."
>"What's his breed?"
>"From what we can tell he's entirely vanilla, he's just got a tan."
>That was another thing it took a while getting used to
>Without any human countries here, as far as you knew, they instead differentiated between the different races of humans as breeds, and named them all after flavors.
>You were vanilla. The black guy in the room next to you was chocolate, the indian woman was caramel, and the asian across the hall from you was lemon.
>You figured it was because he looked like he had just bitten one
>To be fair his eyes were VERY thin
>Some of the animals in this world went bonkers over them
>Just like those scottish fold cat breeds back home
>Man, you really hope you found a good owner
>From what you've gleaned from the conversations had in front of your little room, you were considered the family-friendly "breed" like labradors were back home
>It was even more ironic that this was explained to a family of labradors when you first heard it.
>The little kit slipped a paw between your legs and fell on your rump, then stood and walked back up to your neck while Momma Bear was talking
>"He's pretty big," the dad continued, "how much does he eat?"
>"He eats what a human his size should, but he's not a glutton," Momma Bear answered, "and don't worry about having to clean up any extra-sized messes. He's completely house-trained!"
>>
>>7831687
>The kit slipped again when her paws tried to balance on the back of your neck and she fell down
>You pushed up again, keeping her there, and stood up
>She squealed and grabbed your unkempt hair to keep her balance
>Huh, you stood about a head higher than the father
>You reached up and wrapped a hand around each of her little kicking legs
>"Wow, look how tall I am now daddy!"
>"Careful sweetie! Don't fall!" the mom called out
>"It's fine, ma'am," Momma Bear said, "He's quite good with children."
>"How is he on a leash? Does he need a lot of exercise?"
>I looked up at the little kit on my shoulders when she kicked her paws in my hands.
>She pointed across the yard with one hand and grabbed my hair with the other
>"Mush!"
>I started off in a saunter, wandering off and away from the adults talking about me.
>I've heard it all before, it's nothing new to me.
>Although I wouldn't mind be adopted by this family
>This little kit was pretty cute, after all
>It was definitely a better bet than some lonely old cat lady, or one of those punk dogs that always eyed the spiked collars and chain leashes
>Plus she reminded me of my little sister when she was younger.
>She giggled and squeaked and screamed from atop my head
>I started to jog around, bouncing her around on my shoulders
>She pulled on my hair and shouted directions, and I followed
>Eventually we wound up back in front of her parents
>Her mom covered her mouth and giggled at the sight of us
>"Having fun there, Kelly-belly?"
>"Yeah!" she shouted back, all out of breath
>"Did you decide on if you're going to get this human?"
>>
>>7831711
>"Yes! I want this one, I want this one!"
>"Now sweetie," the dad began in a serious tone, though it was hard to take him seriously when she was so much higher up than him right now, "taking care of a human is a lot of work and a big responsibility. Are you sure you can handle it?"
>"Yes Daddy, I'm ten now! I'm a big girl! I will love him and pet him and dress him and feed him and I will call him Kahuna!"
>Oh good it wasn't George.
>That would be too much for me.
>If she was going to adopt me, that would make me the pet and her the master, right?
>If be spending a lot of time on my shoulders...
>Why not call me Blaster?
>She wasn't that big. She only stood about the height of my sternum, not including her ears.
>But she had that guy wrapped around her finger
>"Okay, sweetie, if you're sure."
>He turned back to Momma Bear who had a huge smile on her face, and she lead him off to do paperwork.
>Her mom reached up to take her off my shoulders, but she wrapped her arms and legs tighter around me
>Her mom relented and just folded her arms
>"Kelly, you can't call him Kahuna."
>"Why not?"
>"You already know someone named Kahuna, and he's our neighbor."
>"Okay, how about Sue?"
>"That's a girl's name, sweetie. He's a boy, so he needs a boy's name."
>"Hmmm..." she let go of my hair for a moment to pat my head with both hands while she thought.
>"Bobby! I'll name him Bobby!"
>"After the human in the movies?"
>"Yeah! Except he's bigger, so people will know they're different!"
>>
>>7831733
>"Ok sweeite, Bobby is is. Come on inside, we need to tell the nice lady what you're going to name him."
>"Yay~!"
>Her mother reached over with a leash and attached it to my collar, then lead us inside
>I couldn't fit through the door with Kelly on my head, so I reached up and pulled her off
>She made a fuss when I tried to put her back on the ground, so I just wrapped her in my arms like a baby.
>We walked in after her and found her father and Momma Bear in her office filling out papers
>Kelly's mom told her what to put on the paper and lead us into the little lobby they had in the front to look at collars, toys, food, and such
>Kit picked out a collar with a big pink bow to match her own and affixed it from within your arms
>Once all the paperwork was filed the four of us went to the car
>As soon as we were outside she climbed back up to my shoulders, sitting with an air like she owned the place
>In fact the only time she wasn't riding somewhere on me was in the car, and that was only because she needed to be buckled in to her seat
>She kept telling me all about how she was going to dress me up and run around the yard with me and walk me and all sorts of things
>She was talking at a million miles an hour and almost shaking in her seat she was so excited to get her first human
>>
>>7831917
and done. will mostly be a feels-fic, but there will be some erolit elements later on in the story. no cub stuff, but rather other interested parties who think this little kit may not be able to keep track of her human all of the time.

http://pastebin.com/jKuEere5
>>
>>7831941
Continue dude! This is a nice one, especially that cute fox kid
>>
>>7831941
added to the op template. I like there this headed
>>
>>7831941
i like it, hope you continue it soon
>>
>>7831941
Fucking adorable.
>>
>>7831941
Sexually frustrated wife who wants another child but the husband can't deliver so anon ends up knocking her up when shes drunk, horny, in heat and desperate instead.
>>
>>7833682
>Satyrs
>>
>>7802216
Look at this man, look at this faggots!
this is the reason they are turning me into a bisexual!

f-fucking furries!

artist?
>>
>>7836116
Darkgem. He draws a lot of bara stuff.

https://e621.net/post/index/1/darkgem
>>
>>7836116
>what is a watermark

also you have good taste. Polar bears are greatly underappreciated
>>
>>7829302
Fug, shets gets real now.

Waiting for more!
>>
Guys, I want to escape my master. How do?
>>
>>7838112
fuck them unconscious, then leave
>>
>>7838185
I don't want to lose my virginity yet, though. Especially to someone that thinks they own me.
>>
>>7838238
well you're SOL then, for bein a faggot
>>
>>7838112
It depends.

How much do you dislike your owner.
>>
>>7838112
You walk out the front door at three am

How have you not though to do that yet?
>>
>>7838332
That's the thing, though. I don't want an owner. She took me from my home.
>>
>>7838434
I can't even get to the door at that time. She makes me sleep with her. When I open the bedroom door, she'd know since her hearing is so good.
>>
>>7838438
You didn't answer my question.
>>
>>7838596
I hate her. She keeps on trying to fuck me with a strap on.
>>
>>7838778
Well then, just kill her then leave.
>>
>>7838818
I have morals, dammit.
>>
>>7838883
You really aren't giving me much to work with here.

Location? Physic? Accessibility?
>>
>>7838883
you're a cuck is what you are
>>
>>7820256
>I really like humans
>I think they are neat
>My family had one growing up
>Anon was his name.
>Anon was a good human to have around the house.
>He was easy to train and was a great use for any menial labor.
>From hauling groceries around to guarding the property, our human was top of the breed.
>My favorite use was having him around as my own personal heater.
>You see, humans are naturally warm blooded creatures, so for a reptilian like myself, it was of great convenience to have one around.

>One weekend my parents were out of town and my brother took his chance to sleep over at his girlfriend's pad, leaving Anon and I with the house to ourselves.
>There was a cold front that had moved in so we were staying inside for the most part.
>Then the heater broke down so Anon and I ended up cuddling under some extra blankets.
>I wrapped my arms around him and indulged myself in the wonderful warmth in my core from holding my human.
>Have you ever felt a human?
>Their flesh is so soft.
>Hugging a human is better than any teddy bear in existence.
>Their skin is smoother than scales.
>It isn't glossy or anything like that, running a paw over them is like gliding over satin.
>>
>>7839048
Be aware that this character has a dick.
>>
File: 43bebc5b07580524a1d0d56d70c6479e.png (477KB, 790x1080px) Image search: [Google]
43bebc5b07580524a1d0d56d70c6479e.png
477KB, 790x1080px
>>7839048
>I couldn't keep my paws off of him.
>I was gently petting Anon's tummy as he was sleeping peacefully.
>My paw grazed the lower part of his body.
>I was stricken with the sudden memory that human males had genitals on the outside of their bodies.
>It was a dangerous mixture of boredom and acute curiosity that possessed me to do something that I would normally never associate myself with.
>But against my better judgment, my wandering paws got the best of me.
>I continued rubbing his torso with one paw while exploring his nether regions with the other.
>My cheeks burned with embarrassment as I fondled his external balls.
>I felt my way to his shaft which was now larger than I had recalled.
>His dick pulsed as I felt it filling with blood.
>Is this what human cock's do when they get aroused?
>Spurred by his reaction, I continued to rub his member as it continued to get larger and harder.
>Anon suddenly began to stir awake.
>I stopped moving.
>He yawned while stretching his body and then snuggled closer.
>My heart was drumming in my ears as he moved.
>I was conflicted on whether to continue or not.
>I mentally debated with myself.
>Surely a little heavy petting never hurt anyone... Right?
>>
>>7839080
>For the moment, I resumed petting him.
>Anon sighed in what could be described as contentment.
>I rolled my the tips of my digits from base to tip.
>He inhaled sweetly from my touch.
>I continued stroking, noting the amazing texture of his skin and the throbbing veins around his dick.
>The heat emanating from him could only be described as addictive.
>I paused as I caught a whiff of something.
>It smelled like Anon, only muskier.
>I drew my hand away from him and placed it in front of my muzzle.
>I smelled his rich scent and faintly began to remembered that everything I was doing was wrong.
>Then again... I'm already down the rabbit hole as far as morality goes, so why stop now?
>I tasted my digit and was pleasantly surprised at the wonderful taste of my human.
>>
>>7839104
"Anon... Sit."
>I carefully moved his back on the bed and dipped my head under the covers.
>My paw gently held his member as I licked his savory flesh.
>He tasted even stronger than he smelled, with a hint of saltiness.
>I coiled my tongue around him as I tasted every available inch of him.
>Anon moaned, making me realize the situation I was suddenly in.
>Blowing my pet human.
>And loving every second of it.
>I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to.
>I was too absorbed in his radiating heat.
>My lust was only growing for one thing.
>I needed to have him inside me.

>I pulled away from Anon.
>He was staring at me.
>It wasn't a look of fear or confusion.
>His eye lids were heavy as he watched me position myself over him.
>My pussy was drooling wet from inattention.
>I held his dick and rubbed him on the folds of my nether region.
>It felt hot and slick, with a texture that sent tingles through me.
>His heat was different from anything I had ever felt before
>It was hot, almost burning.
>I rubbed his round head over my clit and shivered from utter pleasure.
>With ragged breaths, I lowered myself onto him.
>I groaned, feeling his burning member melt into me.

>I was drunk with ecstasy as I rose my hips to thrust myself on Anon again and again.
>Every vein and curve of his cock razed my senses to new levels.
>I felt his body tense as his dick began to twitch inside me.
>The heat was overwhelming as I continued my assault.
>His hands suddenly locked around my waist as he pulled me into him.
>I screamed in delight as his hot cum pulsed into me, feeling him deeper than ever before.
>I felt his heated load spread within me.
>Spent, I settled into sliding my body next to his.
>>
>>7838988
aw yiss
>>
>>7839115
>Resting my head on his chest, I listened to his beating heart and heaving chest.
>We stayed like that for a long time.

>I felt his dick slowly soften inside me as his cum began to dribble out of me.
>I made a mental note to wash the sheets the next chance I got.
>But for now, I just wanted to enjoy the warmth with my human.
>>
>>7839075
(I'm sorry! D:)
>>
>>7839173
I was merely trying to be informative.

Also the character doesn't always have a dick....just a questionable amount of time they do.

Also it wasn't me who made the request. You're fine mate.
>>
>>7839173
>she has a dick
KEEP GOING
>>
>>7839075
She didn't used to. Then her cuck of a husband turned out to be super gay
>>
>>7839325
no, it's just that there's way more shekels to be made drawing dicks and gay shit than there is for "vanilla" furry porn
>>
File: 1480559783845.jpg (577KB, 627x885px) Image search: [Google]
1480559783845.jpg
577KB, 627x885px
Does anyone have any requests for a greentext story?
>>
>>7839488
How long would it be.
>>
>>7808238
I am allergic to peanuts and it amuses me to image an owner accidentally killing their human by doing this
>>
>>7839488
an owner casually coming home and stuffing her human between her legs after "training" him to do so
>>
>>7839488
human accidentally showing he can speak and understand his owner after she hears him call her a fucking cunt
>>
>>7839488
a story involving cuddles
>>
>>7839488
Write a story about homeless humans raising homeless furry kid
>>
Cute stuff
>>
>>7839298
ABORT
>>
File: 1487641127466.gif (364KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487641127466.gif
364KB, 300x225px
>>7789009
Post MORE
>>
>>7839488
Anon keeping up the act of being a normal (if exceptionally intelligent by their standards) human until his owner casually discusses out loud that she's thinking about neutering Anon. Anon immediately jumps up and starts speaking, spilling the beans to avoid getting his testicles chopped off.
>>
File: 23022017105.jpg (733KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
23022017105.jpg
733KB, 2048x1536px
To Tame a Human
Chapter Eleven: There goes the neighborhood

>I recognized her. There was no denying it, and the open doors right behind her were spelling certain doom for me.
>Not knowing what might be even worse, and not willing to find out, I ducked in my seat.
>It was too late.
>"Hey Nona!" Lizzie said to the neighbor, right when she got out of the vehicle.
>"Hello Lizzie, how are you?" Nona responded.
>I was trying to avoid showing my face, but I already noticed what Nona was wearing.
>A pink elastic T-shirt with floral pattern under the low cut neck, straining to keep her huge feminine charms. yet elastic enough to hug her hourglass figure.
>Black shorts with pink spiral patterns, It made you wonder if she was wearing this provocative clothing for lucky someone, or if she really did come only for the newspaper.
>The pink with black was interesting color choice, even more interesting if the owner of these clothes had white fur with black stripes.
>"Who's this little cute human?" She asked looking through the window at Nathan.
>"This is the newest addition to my family, his name is Nathan and he's still a little scared."
>He's not scared, as long as there is a glass window between him and the other furries, he has no problem pushing his face against the glass in an attempt to look at them.
>If the glass would suddenly disappear, he'll be hiding right behind me.
>"Oh, you've got two?" God damn it. She noticed me.
>"Yes, the big one is Runner, the newspaper called him Human menace, maybe you've heard of him." Lizzie said, while walking around the car to open my doors. I got out and turned around, to face the Zebra from yesterday. Hoping that she was intoxicated enough to not remember me
>"It's you!" Well fuck!
>"What?" Lizzie asked, and I wanted to give her a knowing look, but the Zebra was advancing towards me in an incredible speed.
>Oh shit. This is going to get serious at a very short notice!
>She was right in front of me
cont
(pics for you >>7829441)
>>
File: 23022017107.jpg (458KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
23022017107.jpg
458KB, 2048x1536px
>>7844276
>Out of fucking nowhere, my whole world has disappeared in an instance.
>Only to be replaced by slight discomfort. Somewhat pleasant feeling of elastic material on my face, and through that the squishy feeling you get when you get a face full of boobs.
>"I thought I would never see you again" she said, hugging me even tighter.
>The way she pressed me into her would be very pleasant and affectionate, or even erotic if it wasn't for the pain from the bruise and not to mention the hands.
>"What are you talking about?" Lizzie asked, while I was trying to desperately struggle free.
>The pain was one thing, but the sudden restriction of my respiration was a bigger problem. I couldn't breathe!
>"I've met him yesterday on the street, he saved me from a horrible fate at hands of some thug!" She explained as I was trying to place something between her T-shirt and my face to allow breathing.
>"Not only did he save me, he even brought me to a police station, such a smart boy!" She said nuzzling my hair.
>I managed to lodge my left hand between her left boob and my face, pressing in an attempt to get the air.
>"He went missing yesterday, but are you sure its him?" Lizzie asked. I wasn't sure if she was ignoring my struggle or if she thought I was horsing around and not trying to avoid death by boobs
>" Of course its him, he even has the same clothes. Look, he likes me too!" She said and as I was finally managing to get free, my hand which was hurting like all hell broke loose was pushing even more.
>"Ah" she exhaled, and I grunted, not in arousal, but from pain.
>Meanwhile Lizzie extracted Nathan from the car and said "That's enough, give him some air."
>So she knew I was struggling for air? She decided not to help me in this desperate situation? Was she thinking that I enjoyed this or something?
>The mountain suddenly let go and I was free. My bandaged hand hurting, my side hurting, and me gasping for air.

cont.
>>
File: 23022017108.jpg (480KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
23022017108.jpg
480KB, 2048x1536px
>>7844283
>"If I knew he was up for adoption, I would have adopted him myself." She said.
>"He wasn't for adoption. It's more of a perk of my job that I can keep him. He's going to be trained for police human." Lizzie said, now standing by my side while the kid was hiding behind me.
>"Police human? Never heard about that before" Nona admitted, however her lack of knowledge didn't stop her from petting me.
>I was afraid that any attempt to avoid or fight back against the petting might endanger Lizzie's new ownership of me, and myself, because my struggling a few moments ago was mistaken for affection.
>"There are few smart humans who can help catch criminals and stuff. Humans are fast and they have incredible stamina." Lizzie explained.
>I didn't mind explaining that to Nona, but the way she petted me harder after Lizzie said the Stamina part.
>"Well, you mister, have my full support." She said, as she looked me in the eye.
>"If you ever need help watching him, or the kid, don't hesitate to ask me." She offered her services generously.
>"Thanks Nona" Lizzie said and started walking towards the doors.
>I turned too but I was grabbed from behind and hugged one more time.
>"You're welcome in my house any time" she whispered as she nuzzled the side of my face.
>Before Lizzie opened the doors the hug was finished and she started walking towards her house, which was right next to ours.
>I feel violated. Not to mention that this traitorous erection which was slowly subsiding.
>I knew it was quite some time, and that I was susceptible to heavy petting, and that she smelled nicely.
>But what the hell Dick? What the hell?
>As the doors closed behind me, and Lizzie and Nathan entered the corridor, she turned to me.
>"Did you really save her?" She asked curiously.
>"I did, the guy was ready to rape her." I replied.
>"Wow, so not only you were a human menace, you are also a vigilante?" Now she was mocking me, or at least I thought so.
cont.
>>
File: 23022017109.jpg (506KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
23022017109.jpg
506KB, 2048x1536px
>>7844288
>"I'm not a vigilante." I protested, true I saved her, true I could have walked away and allow her to be raped.
>"Of course you are, the one who lurks in the darkness, the protecto...wait did you say she was almost raped ?" Wow Lizzie, aren't you rather quick.
>"Yes, raped, you weren't listening were you?" I asked her, as we slowly moved towards the living room.
>"I'm sorry, I'm trying to remember where is the human trainer."
>"Human Trainer?" I asked, still not sure what she was going on about, maybe she really meant what she said to Nona.
>"Am I really going to become policeman?" I asked, not actually believing that they would give me uniform, pistol, baton and cuffs, and I would go around catching the criminals.
>"Of course not. I talked to my boss and he said that if you pass the police human training he'll allow you to help me with my job."
>Wait a second. So I am going to be trained as a police dog, so I could help her catch other humans?
>The more I looked at it the less I liked it, but the real atom bomb is going to be dropped in two minutes and four seconds.
>"Oh now I remember" Lizzie said and took her mobile phone, dialing a number and then waiting.
>Meanwhile I decided that it was about time to show Nathan the biggest wonder in the history of humankind... Furrykind too.
>"Now Nathan, this is TV" I announced as I pressed a button on the remote, trying to turn it on.
>Nothing happened. I checked the remote, and then pressed the power button. It was one of those TV's where the pressing of power button on remote was the only way to turn it on with remote.
>I hated this feature, but then again, the picture of a singer, presumably antelope or something like that, dancing with two buff elephant guys by her side.
>I quickly turned down the volume, so she could continue with her call.
>Few seconds later, she put it down.
>"Well, he has a place for you, but he'll be free in two days." She said, looking at me with troubled expression.
cont.
>>
File: 23022017111.jpg (714KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
23022017111.jpg
714KB, 2048x1536px
>>7844296
>"So ?" I asked, not really getting it.
>"So? I have to be in the office tomorrow" She said, like it was some kind of problem.
>Now I get it, she's afraid that I'll piss on the carpet or something. "Don't worry then, Nathan and I will hold the fort, I'll make sure nothing goes wrong."
>"Look Runner, I know you are smart, but you have to realize that I cannot leave human alone until he is comfortable with the house" She said, and I was still not getting it.
>"I'm comfortable, and I'm sure Nathan is too" To emphasize the point I petted the couch on which I was sitting. Nathan was paying us no attention as he was studying the TV from side, trying to figure out how the three animals managed to get into the flat surface of the TV.
>"I know you are, but it's more about what others think. My adoption might get revoked if, and I'll quote the law: 'The human is left without supervision for the acclimatization period.' Which is up to month, but the general idea is to not let the pet out of your sight for first three days." She explained, and I had this feeling of Déjá-Vu.
>I knew there were shitty laws across the planet, no matter which one, Earth or whatever this one is called.
>"So, you'll have to take us to work?" I guessed, and I guessed wrong, very wrong.
>"I'll have to get someone to look after both of you" The sense of impending doom was more intense than ever.
>If she's going to ask Nona, I'll be in big trouble. There will be a high risk of being raped and/or kidnapped. That zebra with huge tits is crazy!
>"I'll ask Nona!" Oh god, oh god no!
>"Please don't!" I said, how am I going to explain this? Even back home it was impossible to explain to a woman that women can rape men too.
>"Why?" She asked and I pondered which words should I use to describe the problem at hand.
>"She scares me!" Those were the words that came out of my mouth and I felt like an ass. Why is it so difficult to tell her 'she'll rape me!'
cont.
>>
File: 23022017110.jpg (290KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
23022017110.jpg
290KB, 2048x1536px
>>7844305
>"She's a little big, but she means well, and she has a heart of gold." She defended her.
>"She helped me out on many occasions." She went on and on.
>I stopped listening after a few moments, instead listening to the music on the background.
>It was impossible, because Lizzie went on about how they were great friends and how her husband left her and how hard is life for her.
>"So I want you to be nice to her." She said, and it sounded like an order.
>Why the hell did I tell her that I would do whatever she said?
>Now it seems like I'm just intimidated by her size.
>"You got it all wrong! I'm not the bad guy here" I tried to defend myself, but it was no good.
>It was decided that Tomorrow a certain Zebra will be taking care of us, because someone made a law that's complete utter bullshit.
>How unlucky can I actually get?

END OF CHAPTER!

Now I know its a short one, but my mind went completely blank for a few moments and I lost focus. Sorry, I'll improve I promise.
Now the set of photos is complete, and the van is street worthy again, I might have more time to write. No promises though, and pastebin has been of course updated.
Have a nice day!
>>
File: ipissmyselfwithexitement.jpg (64KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
ipissmyselfwithexitement.jpg
64KB, 500x513px
>>7844276
>>
>>7844276
>>"Who's this little cute human?" She asked looking through the window at Nathan.
>>"This is the newest addition to my family, his name is Nathan and he's still a little scared."

>"Lizzie, I know that I'm no paradigm of morality when it comes to fucking humans, but isn't Nathan a little young?"
>>
>>7844336
Hope you didn't forget about the second kid.

Kinda seems like you did, after making a big deal about Runner getting Liz to adopt him as well as the first kid.
>>
>>7844513
there were actually 3 kids
>>
>>7844336
>Be intelligent
>Smack a bitch for trying to touch your kid
>Don't hesitate to beat the shit out of other humans, even when it means experiencing pain and injury
>Have one person who knows you can talk, and don't hesitate to disobey her when you think you're doing the right thing
>Stay absolutely silent when the only person who is willing to listen to you (the one you regularly disobey) tells you that she's going to place you in the care of someone who's going to rape you and your child
10/10
>>
>>7844540
>>
File: 1459798918806.jpg (12KB, 320x354px) Image search: [Google]
1459798918806.jpg
12KB, 320x354px
>>7844513
how would I forget it ? they just returned from the pound, she said tomorrow. It'll make perfect sense in next chapter, and if not, I'll retcon the shit out of it on pastebin and pretend like it was the only thing I ever wrote.
>>7844527
>sad music plays on background.
>>7844540
This might be the real reason why my brain shut down and I had to end it, don't worry though. I have it all figured out
[spoilersdontworkontrash]I don't[/whyspoilerswhy]
>>
>>7844674
Let me try to throw you a lifeline.

>Zebra already parties hard
>Current owner is semi-cop
>Maybe Anon can get some contriband/alcohol?
>Zebra gets drunk/stoned
>Anon sits on the table, unblinking, runes etched in lipstick on his naked skin
>He speaks and chants in riddles to the Zebra, as his young charge dances around him in a tribal mask (cause pretending is fun when you're a kid!)
>Zebra touches nothing and no one
>Zebra spends 8 hours trying to figure out what gets wetter as it dries
>Anon keeps his furry virginity intact for his one true waifu/owner
>FLAWLESS VICTORY
>>
>>7844674
>>7844707
How bout'
>Zebra doesn't want to fuck humans
>She wants to BE fucked by humans
>Doesn't want to be the one who initiates as that wouldn't be fun
>Spend the whole time trying to entice him into taking her
>Keeps 'accidentally' dropping stuff and wearing something more 'comfortable'
>With 'accidental' slip-outs
>Fun times ahead
>And also all-to-much-revealing clothing
>>
>>7844707
This sounds like something I would write in No one gets left behind. Sadly, I cannot do that here, so I'll have to do it the hardcore way.
>Start writing and don't stop until I'm okay with what was happening there!
>>
>>7843985
>"That horny human gets semen everywhere, I think i should neuter him."
>"Oh no you don't."
>"WHAT?"
>"What? That case was an accident. I didn't mean to cum on the sofa."
>>
>>7833682
Turns out Bobby is gay and the dad is bi so they have cowboy buttsex all the time when the daughter and mother are out.
>>
funny how everyone has forgotten about shaving and haircuts when it comes to (human)pet care
>>
>Furry uses her pet human to teach her daughter about the birds and the bees
>>
>>7846058
I second this request only to figure out how the hell is that going to work.
>>
>>7846081
>"N-Now, when you - hah! - stimulate the m-male's penis, l-like this - ooh! - he'll eventually c-c-cum inside!"
>You are furry-daughter.
>You have the weirdest lady-boner right now.
>>
>>7844444
Those quints
>>
File: Brain_bleach2_4427.jpg (33KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
Brain_bleach2_4427.jpg
33KB, 300x197px
>>7846326
Yeah, that was what I was afraid of, mother demonstrating to daughter how to fuck, or worse, father demonstrating on human (doesn't matter the gender, its still pretty fucked up) how the daughter should get railed in the future.

Pic relevant, is me.
>>
>>7846326
>Become very curious about this and decide to try some later
>Waits until mom has left the house
>Time for some hands-on studying with the human
>>
page 7 and 306 replies, I make new thread now

>>7847221
>>7847221
>>7847221
>>
>>7839048
>>7839080
>>7839104
>>7839115
>>7839136
I desire a pastebin

>>7839173
Don't be. Kabier and Jasonafex are superjews
>>
>>7844336
Nice to see that your van is working again, I wish you the best
>>
>>7849112
Thanks mate.
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.