[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Pets of Furries general (or /PoFg/ #7) in which w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 56

File: The Lewdest of all Actions.jpg (59KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
The Lewdest of all Actions.jpg
59KB, 864x648px
Welcome to Pets of Furries general (or /PoFg/ #7) in which we shitpost and writeabout being subservent to our glorious furry overlords
Lurk at your own risk

[relevant links]
/trash/ archive if you missed a thread or two: http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/PoFg/
Previous Thread: >>7748457
Pastebins and greens
http://pastebin.com/u/Skreetz_The_Rat
>To Tame a Human
>Faithful
>The Pacific Pearl
>Comfy Short
>Lizzie Origins
http://pastebin.com/u/Jathma
>I'm Sorry Ms. Katze
>Naga Cuddles
>Anon Bangs His Owner's Friend
>Momma Bear and her Cub
>Anon is Gay for Reptiles
>Damaged Goods (Hiatus)
http://pastebin.com/qfXu0xs0
>Mistress Has a Paw Fetish
http://pastebin.com/HwC5pXxX
>Stoner Raccoon/Human
http://pastebin.com/9sEUtkxf
>Not Sure What to Name It
http://pastebin.com/1zaCDrMr
>The New Normal
http://pastebin.com/bUQGb7Mk
http://pastebin.com/RqnhxaHn (Mit Deutscher Übersetzung)
>Mean Dog
http://pastebin.com/jKuEere5
My Very First Human

If you would like your works to appear here, simply post your relevant Pastebin links and they'll be added

Theme of the thread: Do we have enough content saved to justify a 'library'?

OP template: http://pastebin.com/qsmAru51
>>
>>7847221
first :^)
>>
>>7847221
So what do you think of a series of companion stories after/during Damaged Goods? Anon's life before Jacob got him
>>
>master will never collar me and force me to lick the sweat off of his feet
why live?
>>
>>7848097
>human dick on reptile
Garbage. Also >feetfag
>>
>>7848097
>Human dick on a lizard
>Human feet on lizard
>the feet are twice as large as the human's head
>Feet fetish
>mfw
>>
>>7848539
>>7848327
>I have shit taste and will contribute nothing but misery to the thread
Good job guys
>>
>>7848858
then you shouldn't have posted shitty art and fetish
>>
>>7848858
>this damage control
go find the furry foot thread, faggot.
>>
>>7848884
I'm sorry for your poor taste
>>
>>7849010
funny coming from the giant fag who wants to lick feet, but keep projecting and being assmad
>>
>Contribute something nobody likes
>Get booed out
>Be a little bitch about it
>"I'm not wrong, it's them who are wrong."
"poor taste" like you have any room to talk, footfag.
>>
File: 1469589737906.png (519KB, 719x699px) Image search: [Google]
1469589737906.png
519KB, 719x699px
>>7848858
>"WWWAAAAAA WHY DONT THEY LIKE MY FETISH???? MOOOOOOOMMMM!!"
>>
I like how even in /trash/, footfags aren't welcome. Even in the darkest places, standards are maintained and upheld.
>>
>>7849382
Because they keep forcing their fetish down everyone's throat. Is like how furries are seen by the rest of 4chan, they don't want furry shit and that's why they hate their guts.
>>
>>7847221
Even if it's not a lot of content, any library is a good library
>>
>>7848097
see >>7849795
for proper feet and dick.
>>
File: a8ab7ead4f9a44ad977c41ca85748352.jpg (174KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
a8ab7ead4f9a44ad977c41ca85748352.jpg
174KB, 1280x1280px
>>7849847
Cirez has lovely feet
>>
>>7849863
No, that's still pretty trash. Honestly, I fucking hate human features like human dick and feet on my snthro. If I wanted to fap to human bits, I could just wanted to/soc/ or /gif/
>>
File: 1485121453610.jpg (51KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485121453610.jpg
51KB, 720x400px
welcome to /ffg/ - furry foot general. hijacking threads by posting our shitty fetish material when everyone else isn't looking
>>
>>7848097
>>7848327
>>7848539
>>7848858
>>7848884
>>7848944
>>7849010
>>7849050
>>7849292
>>7849310
>>7849382
>>7849410
>>7849795
>>7849847
>>7849863
>>7850230
>human feet and dick
>dick
I will never understand why human features on female furries are fine, but on males it's the ultimate sin, on almost any furry board you go to(with exception to rare places that ban for badmouthing anything, rather than picking which fetishes aren't protected).

It's as if only males are allowed to be actual furries, or something.

Am I in the wrong fandom, if I'm not interested in human women, or just men in general?
>>
>>7851041
Dicks are different, each species has a unique shapr and some, like dragons and gryphons, are up to the imagination. I personally find humie genitals on anything that isn't human to be lazy and uninspired.

And I never said anything about my opinions on females
>>
>>7847221
>Leave for a few hours
>Thread goes to hell in a hand basket

I knew putting 'shitpost' in the OP was a bad idea
>>
>>7851041
If you want a fortune cookie, then go to /zoo/ over on double chan.
>>
>>7851041
e621.net
female anatomically_correct rating:e order:score solo

have fun

>>7847221
>Do we have enough content saved to justify a 'library'?
I don't think so, but we're almost there
>>
Alright /PoFg/. You got me interested enough to take a look. (I'm from /efg/ over on /d/)

So which stories have 4 to 5 stars right now?
>>
>>7852046
That's a matter of opinion. Skreetz' To Tame a Human is the best in the thread right now. Most of Jathma's stuff is pretty alright, I'd say just over three stars. Mistress has A Paw Fetish is damn fine as well.

What are you looking for?
>>
>>7852188

Got any impreg, pregnancy, and/or pregsex?
>>
>>7852286
Not explicitly, but I can fix that in a couple of hours if you have anything specific in mind (species, male or female human, non-consentual, smart/feral human etc)
>>
>>7852286
>Native humans cannot get furries pregnant
>Anon, however, is not a native human
>This leads to an awkward conversation between a teenaged furry and her parents that she's never had sex with another furry before
>Anon walks in right as the mother says "Well, then who DID you have sex with?!"
>Mother and teenage daughter look at Anon
>Anon smiles and hugs the teenager
>Mother gives daughter a look that says "Oh, you!"
>>
>>7852429

Hmmm...okay. Here's what I'm thinking:

So like furry society and human society are highly segregated. There's like a literal wall between the two like the Berlin wall.

So anyway, seeing as how both regards the other as subhuman or whatever, its not difficult for furs to own humans or humans to own furs as indentured servants. However, the former is WAY more common on the latter.

So there's this human male who's smart that gets betrayed by his own kind and part of a prisoner exchange or maybe like what happened to the main character in 12 years a slave.

So eventually, he gets owned by a female fur/scalie/etc., right? Like I'm thinking maybe someone like Tomoe from kouya ni kemono doukokusu or something that looks similar. (Maybe a mouse morph as opposed to a monkey morph? I will give you some discretion as to what species the female will be)

It's starts out as non-consentual with the female being the dom. But eventually (somehow) she starts to have feelings for him. There's like this struggle for dominance between the two and at some point they figure out that they like each other.

Later, unfortunately, she and he realizes she's pregnant. This is a very big no-no with the exisitng animosity between furs and humans.

So they decide to run away to someplace where they won't be proscecuted. Before their great escape, a secret wedding is held with maybe a few or less friends.

The authorities on both sides of the wall are coming for them now big time. But as luck would have it, they succeed in their escape.

Story ends with an epilogue with them living in a cottage somewhere as a family with another kid on the way.

THE END
>>
>>7852770
>Tomoe from kouya ni kemono doukokusu
Bruh, the furthest I've gone is Texhnolyze. I have no idea what the higgs boson you're talking about [spoiler]but I do have google fu[/spoiler]

>But eventually (somehow) she starts to have feelings for him
that's stockholm syndrome

I do like the idea of segregated societies, and the idea shows promise, but I'm already behind on Damaged Goods [spoiler]pls don't kill me, I have so little to live for[/spoiler] and talking on a second epic would be impossible right now.

I can, however work on something smaller if you're cool with one-off fap greens.

and why not work on it yourself? You seem to know what you're doing, and I'd definitely give it a read
>>
>>7852906

That's okay, bro. Perhaps it is time for this general to create a request list of some kind.

I can appreciate you being behind on another fic. Fortunately, I am a patient man when it comes to reading or watching good stories.

So how about this: We come up with a title for this thing and put the title and details on a newly created request list. Anyone who wants to work on it by themselves or as a collab can. Hell, I'll even offer to work on it as part of a collab, too.

Can't guarantee how much time I'd have to work on it anyway. School is already killing me and I have an internship taking up my time, too.

So what do you say? That sound like a plan?
>>
What kind of human movies furries will make?
>>
>>7852770
you watch too much anime t b h f a m

>>7853090
Fucked in more ways than one?

>>7853114
Homotopia?
Beyond that, the only animal movies I remember were Don Bluth's poorly disguised furfag converters
>>
>>7853302

If by fucked you mean I'm busting my ass to get a decent job with decent pay and benefits, then yes.

>>watch too much anime

You imply that these stories being written here make more sense than anime. Stories where humans are dommed by animal people. Your argument is invalid.
>>
File: rEK4AIG[1].jpg (407KB, 500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
rEK4AIG[1].jpg
407KB, 500x3000px
>>7853114
>>7844288
>Humans are fast and they have incredible stamina.
>Pursuit_predation.jpg
>>
>>7851041
Yeah. Most productive actually prefer human features on furries which is why it's so popular. The people here are just an autistic minority that scream about anything
>NOOOOO STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE GIVE IN TO MY BESITALITY FETISH
Just ignore them
>>
>when autocorrect turns people to productive
>>
>>7854092
>Furries use trained humans to search for lost children in large stretches of forest
>They all know whoever brings the child back gets a fuckhuge meal as a reward
>The parents have to bring a hairbrush from home to show them, then they let loose two dozen humans
>Every operation takes a long, long time, since humans could walk in any direction for days at a time
They're lucky humans can be so lazy, or it'd be like walking a husky every day.
>>
>>7854516
I like the idea that furries take on the characteristics and limitations of the animal they're based on. Injuries that a human can shrug off or at least eventually recover from would send them into shock, but they have huge fuck-off teeth and claws to compensate. With how tough humans are, furries of the scientific community must be fucking terrified of them. "Thank god they aren't intelligent," they'd say.
>>
>>7854258
mostly I was just pissed about him trying to drag us into his magical realm, but now I'm pissed about both his magical realm fuckery and your projection. I don't see anyone in this thread stating they'd fuck their doggo.
>>
File: 1470701729811.png (1MB, 1009x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1470701729811.png
1MB, 1009x1280px
>>7854718
I like this idea. To go one step further I also fancy the idea of humans being used for food in addition to the other uses of labor and companion animal.

I imagine that the idea of eating human meat would carry the same connotation as eating horse meat now.
>>
>>7855489
or Dog meat. I'm not sure why you'd be keeping an equine in your home

also, you seem to have some odd fetishes. hard vore, parhaps?
>>
>>7855489
this is a dark road i'd rather not travel down.
>>
>>7855489
What's she even saying?
>"Your penis is now inside of my vagina. What do you think of it."
>>
>>7855528
well why not, I don't have an issue with talking about it. It seems like an interesting, albeit very fucked up, concept. After all, don't the chinese eat dog and cat regularly?
>>
>>7855489
>"Don't buy the no-name brand lasagna. I wouldn't be surprised if they used long pig instead of beef."
>>
>>7855597
This brings up an interesting question, what do the anthros eat? If animals are all sentient, that pretty much screws predators.
>>
>>7855489

>humans as food

I'm pretty sure this would result in massive revolts and many dead furries
>>
>>7855489
Fucking furry chongs
>>
File: 1480882454278.png (753KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480882454278.png
753KB, 800x1200px
>>7855523
dear me no! I'm not into vore, not that I have anything against it. The idea mostly came to me from reading this series:
>https://e621.net/pool/show/4967
>>7855543
I like to think she is telling him how nice his dick feels pushing into her.
>>7855562
I dont know how regularly the chinese do it now, however in the past it was common to eat dog meat and use dog fur during lean times.
In Chile they breed and eat Guinea pigs. And in France, horse meat is a delicacy.
>>7855597
kek
>>7855651
Ditto, assuming that there are no feral versions of anthros, I'd imagine fish, birds, eggs, and bugs would be the most common sources of protein.
>>7856561
That is assuming pet-bred humans would be aware of such a thing let alone the communication necessary for a revolt.
>>
>>7857051

Take away their sentience, and you've taken away what makes them humans. Idea feels stupid, hell even in the comic you linked the human clearly has full sentience.
>>
>>7855562
because i know how fucked up their dog-meat festivals can be. i still remember every now and then of the photos of that girl who's dog got kidnapped and she found him cooked at the festival. she was brokenhearted beyond belief, sitting their crying her eyes out while the bastards that did it stood by laughing and taking pictures
>>
File: Morning bump.jpg (260KB, 1006x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Morning bump.jpg
260KB, 1006x1280px
>Good morning, master!
>>
File: 1472495383056.png (10KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
1472495383056.png
10KB, 408x286px
>>7855489
I played with this idea for quite some time, to avoid cannibalization or eating the humans, all you have to do is add feral ones, who are unsuitable as pets (due to the fact that your Labrador neighbor might have problem with you walking a feral Labrador) but can easily be used as a source of food.

Here goes: There is company which has domesticated feral animals. Not just cows pigs and other ones, almost all available ones. then comes the slaughter process. The animals are kept in areas while being supervised by furry who is not related to the species being held here.
When the slaughter comes, the meats can be

Variant A: mixed together, all of them, stringy wolf meat with boar meat etc etc. to avoid the whole "Am I eating someone whose relative you are." situation, that way the furrykind has to accept the terms of eating their own, probably, and in a small dose.
Variant B: there will be certain brands of meat, basically saying which meat is free of what animal (while going with the mixed meat from variant A) that way you can avoid the whole cannibalization altogether
Variant C: Meats are sold as in normal human society while furries do not recognize the animals as their ancestors/relatives. (For example, eating monkey flesh in human society)

Which comes to explanation of why human pets are so popular, because they are an offshoot of primates/hominids, and monkey furries are not that numerous or do not associate themselves with humans(because if they were, go watch planet of apes)
making them perfect pets since it will not incur the lab with lab pet kind of wrath.

What do you guys think? Skreetz the rat here btw.
Just to clarify, I am going on with this idea in the stories I'm writing (not decided on which variant tho)
>>
>>7859966
I personally think that's terrible, and I wouldn't like to see that in your story... but. You do you.
>>
>>7860509
how else would you justify the meat in the goulash in the chapter 4? Or is it the problem in which people don't want to acknowledge how meat is prepared and ignore the fact that things have to die for meat?
>>
File: 1484624773674.jpg (72KB, 472x712px) Image search: [Google]
1484624773674.jpg
72KB, 472x712px
>>7858839
>>
>>7859966
Variant C makes the most sense to me. I honestly wouldn't go in depth about it or worry about it because it's not the focus of your stories.

With that said I do believe it would be realistic in a survival situation for someone to eat a pet (whatever that pet may be). I know I would if I had no other way to feed my kids.

Great stories btw, I hope to see more To Tame a Human and one with the B-17. Keep it up man!
>>
>>7859966
Funny thing is, cannibalism is actually more common in predator species than not. Hell, predator species will hunt and kill other predator species without eating them just so they can remove some competition for food too.
>>
>>7861580
I'm trying my very best, although my brain sometimes refuses to cooperate. Sorry about that. Not sure when I'll write the next chapter of pacific pearl though.
>>7861607
Lets be honest, feral animals might do that, but in a civilized environment, it might cause controversy.
Lets imagine a scenario:
Cantina, at school, you're a wolf because wolves are cool. Your French teacher is a sheep, you're no good at French. You're also petty, so you go to the counter, they ask you which meat you wanna (cause fuck this shit) you look at the French teacher who is by accident looking in your way form her seat, you look her in the eye while ordering a juicy sheep steak.

I dunno about you, but thinking about this scenario itself makes me feel uncomfortable. (however switching the sheep for a cat and changing the order to 'Today I feel like eating a pussy' might carry a different tone)
>>
>>7861703
Strictly speaking, most animals are kind of fucked in that they can only really eat certain things. Koalas literally can only eat eucalyptus leaves, most carnivores can only eat meat, herbivores can't handle meat, then you have animals like spotted hyenas that eat bones, etc. Humans just happen to be omnivores and for some reason can eat stuff that's actually toxic to quite a few other animals. We even still eat/drink things that are toxic to us too.
>>
>first we have gay foot licking shit
>now we have human eating

At least the human food thing has some discussion surrounding its potential, but man, let's not turn this place into something shitty and shove away any potential writefags, yeah?
>>
>>7862666
If you had warded Jungle like you were supposed to, Abbadon, we would've seen that gank coming and shut it down
>>
>>7862666
only for you, satan

>Iwas so excited when I brought my human home
>Back then, I had no idea what I was in for
>I mean, the dude at the shelter did warn me that he was intact and humans tended to be horny fuckers
>But I figured I'd give him a toy and a corner and he'd be good
>I had never been so wrong
>That fuker broke his toy within the first week, then started fucking literaly everything in the house
>My couch
>the carpet
>the tv
>my computer (the bastard broke it too)
>He even maged to get his dick in the celing fan
>I still have no idea how to fuck he did that one
>I had to close my door andlock him up at night just to keep him from cumming on everything in my room
>It was a futile endeavour
>I woke up at three in the morning with a massive erection and his dick balls deep in my ass
>I tried to get him off, but his arms were wrapped around mine, locking me down
>It was about then that I started regreting my decision to get a human
>But a voice in the back of my head was vying for attentuion
>I guess it did feel kind of good...
>Before I could make up my mind on the matter
>He plunged deep into me
>Grunting he came in my ass filling me from the inside with his warm seed
>Colappsing on me, he was panting heavily and started licking my ear
"Fuck... I'm never gonna hear the end of this from my girlfriend am I"
>>
>>7862981
That was super gay

it also gave me an erection. Stop making me gay, /trash/
>>
>>7860541
>>7859966

No, I just realized my response was worded poorly. I'm fine with meat being a thing, and slaughterhouses and whatnot. My point was more "most cultures don't devour the family pet, en masse".

For instance, look at dogs. The "feral" version of dogs, Wolves, aren't used for food - pelts, sure, hunting for sport I could see, fine - but not food. Same for cats - their larger cousins are hunted for sport, not for sustenance.

If this is an AU earth, I would go with Variant A or C. If this is "some other planet" then just introduce a fodder animal.

I guess my confusion and initial pushback was basically "please do not go down the road of hard vore/body horror/bad feels" - not necessarily "no meat this is a no meat zone".
>>
>>7863832
This has to do with the quantity and type of meat. Predators are rather small on average compared to the animals we eat has food. Also, they're much more stringy and lean so the quality of the meat isn't that good. They just don't taste has good compared to animals like cows, pigs, chickens, goats, sheep, etc. It's also one of the reason why humans aren't regular prey of a lot of predator species. We just don't taste good to them. Of course, we also have fish, but that's another different type of meat entirely. Fish is also more of an acquired taste and then you have the risk of mercury poisoning depending where you live/where fish are caught from.
>>
File: veryveryshittyposterin5minutes.png (497KB, 713x982px) Image search: [Google]
veryveryshittyposterin5minutes.png
497KB, 713x982px
>not being your own owner
Cucks.
>>
>>7859966
Dude humans eat monkeys all the time. I don't think anthros would have any trouble eating a lot of animals they are based off of. Some might choose not to like vegans and stuff, but it would probably come down to food animals like goats, deer, sheep, pigs, cows etc just like with our world, whatever is good to eat and easy to raise.
>>
>>7861703
Nah man your doing great, don't force writing, sometimes you gotta wait for the mood to strike. Honestly I like the universe you have constructed the best and would hate to see it take a turn for the worst because it was rushed.

Both my wife and I lurk these threads just waiting to see when there is an update. Just trying to let you know someone out there likes your stuff.

Honestly making me consider trying my hand at writing. I got a universe built and mostly fleshed out but never really took the time to write it. Probably would work in the theme of this thread too.
>>
>>7865209
We have our next OP image.
>>
>>7857218
>the furries are scared of how intelligent humans are
>furries breed the retarded humans so humans aren't "too" intelligent
>similarly to how wolfs eventually became dogs there are two different "species" of humans, a domestic species and a dangerous wild species
>>
>>7867028
dude
domesticated humans are like essentially monkey-level intelligence while wild ones could be neanderthal/early man level
basic tools, understanding of fire
woah
>>
File: 85d0beb19946ada386266ce188fbfe64.jpg (466KB, 1811x2362px) Image search: [Google]
85d0beb19946ada386266ce188fbfe64.jpg
466KB, 1811x2362px
>>7863664
no
>>
File: 1487267573627.jpg (128KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487267573627.jpg
128KB, 600x900px
I love yall

>that is all
>>
>>7868108
Thanks, you too
>>
What does /PoFg/ think of "A Monster's Hospitality"?

https://exhentai.org/g/964549/d5b836c4dd/
>>
>>7862981
>>7863664
Eh, the ceiling fan bit had me laughing too much to get aroused, even if I was into it.

Having said that, it's ambiguous enough that I can imagine a lezzie just got turned straight for monkey dick.

[spoiler]cue animal dong brigade to have another fit.[/spoiler]

>>7851199
I'm saying males seem to be the only priority of furries. Seriously, can you imagine this kind of reaction on an /sfur/ thread, over female genitalia? It wouldn't go over well. Now when a male is done wrong, you get the massive breakdown in this thread.

Hell, I wanted to see at least some furries who knew how to do a human pussy, without making them front-butts so gays aren't squicked by them, or nezumi-tier eldritch horrors that could take ten horses. Not the dongs, the whole horses.

>>7851581
Pot, meet kettle, he says you're a dogfucker.

>>7854258
Actually, I wouldn't mind if BOTH genders had human bits, or animal bits, as long as it's treated like they're the same species. I can't get into well over half of what furries shit out, because it's basically just thinly-veiled bestiality porn.
>>
>>7868477
Top cute.
>>
>>7868610
>I can't get into well over half of what furries shit out, because it's basically just thinly-veiled bestiality porn
So would that make enjoying bad dragon's dog dildo beastiality?
>>
>>7868634

Why can't someone do something like this?
>>
>>7865209
Drawfag here, this has given me a new idea for a new pic for the thread.
>>
>>7869712
Aw yia boi
>>
File: 1486974526798.jpg (77KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486974526798.jpg
77KB, 500x375px
Campb
>>
Bump
Waiting for Skreetz

What animals would be the best human owners?
>>
>>7868610
Well, females tend to have the same general shape of a long slit with lips of varying thickness. The obvious exception being dog vaginas.

And for the record, vagina on reptiles triggers me just as much as a human cock and balls does. I'm a stickler for anatomically correct art, and due to the sameness of the mammalian vagina and labia it is easier for me to ignore than a human cock.
>>
Bemp
>>
>>7854718
>With how tough humans are, furries of the scientific community must be fucking terrified of them.
The average human starts his or her day by downing a mug of hot poison. That would be seen as pretty weird I think.
>>
>>7873801
at least I have my dreams
>sobs internally
>>
File: 1486811670322.jpg (3MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1486811670322.jpg
3MB, 3000x3000px
Being the Guy who suggested the Allergic Human thing before, I decided to start writing something for it. It's not ready to have the first bit posted, but it will be ready hopefully within the next few days.
>>
File: 1461213010543.jpg (72KB, 569x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461213010543.jpg
72KB, 569x500px
Just popping in to say this is the most autistic fucking thing I've seen so far on /trash/.
Which is saying something.
Have fun writing crappy fiction about being subservient to imaginary creatures.
>>
>>7877482
K
>>
>>7877482
ok
>>
File: (you).jpg (114KB, 1204x680px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
114KB, 1204x680px
>>7877482
Geeez, at least you should put more effort in that bait
>>
>>7877482
trash is nothing but weapons grade autism
>>
!!!
>>
File: Ayn rand.jpg (74KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ayn rand.jpg
74KB, 800x500px
Ain't no fur gonna keep me down
>>
bemppp
>>
File: 1484856433269.jpg (406KB, 765x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484856433269.jpg
406KB, 765x900px
>>7877482

we just want a fluffy girl to pet us and tell us we're good boys

pls no bully
>>
Beemp
>>
File: 5c200d39329771a6d6f74af8b59fd842.jpg (111KB, 736x1420px) Image search: [Google]
5c200d39329771a6d6f74af8b59fd842.jpg
111KB, 736x1420px
I come with more Mean Dogos are Cutie Doe

--

>Be Korin, finder of Anons.
>It didn’t take too long to find the little guy, thankfully.
>With only a few minutes, he’d opted for something familiar—the space under your friend’s bed.
>Odd that he got in her room though…
>Didn’t she have the door closed?
>You almost hadn’t bothered to check her room if it weren’t for the fact that the door lay open, and a trail of crumbled biscuits pieces led under her bed.

>And so now here you were, laying on your stomach, staring down under the bed at an adorably frightened human.
>He drew away from you, pushing back into some boxes the lay around him.
>Poor guy...
>Gosh, you wanted nothing more than to hold him to your chest and tell him that everything was going to be okay.
>You thought of simply crawling in after him but…
>That probably wouldn’t help his fear of furries.
>And Sam was a bit messy, so the underside of her bed held several packed away odds and ends which made getting at him difficult.
>It would also suck to get bit.
>Human teeth weren’t like predator species furs but they could still hurt.
>And so, you’d been trying to beckon him out with everything you could think of.

“C’mon, Nonny. I’m not gonna’ hurtcha. I’ve got cookies~” you said, waving one of the small discs you’d brought with you.
>He stayed motionless, then reached to the side.
>A plastic wrap rustled and he drew his hand back with a cookie, taking a bite without moving his eyes from you.
>You blinked and furrowed your brow.
>Well damn...
>You’ll have to tell Sam to hide her biscuit box better… and to clean under her bed tonight.

>You groaned and rolled onto your back, putting an arm across your eyes.
>Food, toys, and baby talk hadn’t gotten you anywhere so far.
>You might consider waiting it out, but it looked like he’d gathered up food, blankets, and an electric camping lamp under there like some sort of pet prepper.
>>
>>7882867
>There had to be some way to deal with him that you weren’t thinking of...
>You used to be so good with humans.
>Your brother, Toro, had one for a short time named, Pila.
>She had been trained beforehand and was a mild mannered sweetheart.
>Any bad habits that popped up were ironed out with firm but gentle training by your brother, admittedly, but you remember how well she responded to a soft approach.
>A small flicker of homesickness went through you.
>What you’d give for one of your mom’s home cooked tourtieres.

>Another rustle interrupted your thoughts as the human grabbed a second biscuit and munched away.
“What am I supposed to do with you, Anon?” you said.
(Qu'est-ce que je suis censé faire de toi, Anon?)

>You heard some shuffling of boxes for a moment, then total silence.
>Considering he’d been munching loudly up till now, that seemed strangely suspicious.
>Leaning your head back to look under the bed, you saw his face, clearly lit now that he’d inched a bit closer to you.
>He had a curious look and a slight head tilt that made you want to run up and snuggle him.
“Anon…?” you whispered. “Why don’t you come on out? Sammy’s making you some delicious Sauerbraten.”
>Anon stiffened and drew back a bit.
>Your ears flattened against your head and you let out a sigh.
>What a skittish little human he was.
>There had to be a way to calm his nerves.
>Toro used to sing a local lullaby with Pila got scared during storms.
>Maybe that would work…?

--
>>
>>7882897
>Be Anon, moments ago.
>The angry deer thing had found you right away.
>Outside observers may have criticized your choice of home base, but you knew a wise man once said, keep your friends close, enemies closer.
>You’re aren’t sure who said that.
>Maybe Gandhi
>But whoever it was, it sounded good to you so you’d covered the spot under your keepers bed with heavy boxes, blankets, a light, and enough food and water to last you…
>You glanced at the half eaten biscuit box and partially empty water bottle.
>Like a good hour AT LEAST.
>Ideally you’d have liked an underground bunker with enough canned beans to fuel a methane powered formula-one racecar, but biscuits and boxes would have to do.

>Right now you were watching the doe smush her perky breasts against the floor and give you a worried look.
>You’ll not fall for those tricks, despite little Anon’s reaction.
>You heard the way she roared at the other keeper in that vicious language they used.
>She may look like a cute, fuckable bambi, but the way she spoke erased all doubts as to her true, rage-filled nature.
>The doe said something really threatening sounding and waved a biscuit at you.
>Probably taunting, saying that you’d starve if you didn’t come out like a bitch.
>You reached over to the biscuit box and ate one while staring her in the eyes.
>Hers widened and she looked surprised for a moment.
>That’s right, Bambi, this soldier came prepared for a standoff.

>The moments ticked by like that for a while, and she flipped on her back, acting as if she’d given up while simultaneously giving you an eyeful of cleavage.
>If you didn’t know any better, you’d have even said she did it with no ill intent.
>She was good.
>>
File: reina_deer_by_dennybutt-d83vuh8.png (636KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
reina_deer_by_dennybutt-d83vuh8.png
636KB, 800x597px
>>7882911
>As you watched her chest gently rise and fall, a familiar sensation welled up within you.
>A sensation that you’d felt the last time the other house warden lounged about in nothing but yoga pants and an undersized tank top after a hot shower.
>She had whispered with barely restrained fury at you from across the room and pat the piece of couch next to her, all while looking at you in a tantalizingly innocent way.
>The two-faced fiend…
>Yes… this was the same feeling.
>A delicate mixture of fear and arousal.
>Fearousal.
>You nodded grimly to yourself.
>A powerful psychological weapon.
>But you’d not be broken.
>...
>If they catch you though, you’re going to shove your face into that chest and motorboat her before you die.

>”Qu'est-ce que je suis censé faire de toi, Anon?”
>You started and stared at the doe.
>What the heck…
>Where’d all the demonic fury go?
>If anything that sounded downright loving.
>You inched closer, curiosity overtaking your common sense.

>As you neared, she looked over at you and spoke again in her original malice filled tone.
>shit shit shit—full retreat.
>Dammit, she sounded super nice for a second there.
>Did you mishear?

>She seemed to think a moment, then began singing in a beautiful, affectionate tone.
>The song was soft and gentle, forcing out the tension and stress from your mind and muscles.
>No, you hadn’t heard wrong.
>Maybe these creatures were just bipolar?
>Or maybe this one wasn’t ever mad at you to begin with.
>The dog creature always spoke to you like she hated you, even when she fed you her amazing cooking, but this doe actually had only yelled at the dog that way.
>>
>>7882932
>The rest may have been frustration at the situation you were in.
>Well… either way, you couldn’t stay here forever.
>You were out of food and you could smell something amazing cooking, which meant the dog wanted to keep you around for at least one more day.
>She kept singing, not opening her eyes, lost in the gentle music that you felt almost putting you to sleep.
>You really don’t think anyone who sounded like that could be mad, so for now, it was probably okay to come out.
>Maybe this whole thing was a misunderstanding and these girls weren’t so bad...

--

>Be Korin.
>Man… singing in French really made you miss home.
>Mom used to sing you and Toro to sleep now and again, and it never failed to calm you down even at the worst of times.
>Felt good to just get all the stress out of your system and sing a bit, even if it probably didn’t do anything.

>Anon’s head poked up at the top of your vision.
>Your eyes widened and you forced down a yelp.
>Holy moley, you did not expect that.
>It actually worked!
>Anon looked the most relaxed you’d seen him since you got here.
>You were finally able to look at him up close and you can tell why Sam loves him so much.
>He had messy dark hair, and one of those small human noses that begged you to lean up and give it a lick.
>In fact, you think you’ll be giving in to that temptation.
>Without startling the poor thing, you arched your back and gave his snout a quick flick of your tongue and he crossed his eyes at it, looking slightly confused.
>Awwwww, this was too much.

--
>>
>>7882955
>Be Sam
>Gravy simmered on the range in front of you, and the roast beef had finally finished cooking to a pleasant deep brown.
>You couldn’t help but breathe in the fragrant scent of spices and herbs that hung in the air, and your own stomach growled a bit.

>Anon never came out until you dangled food in front of him.
>And it had to be something he liked, with no repeats for nearly a week.
>Other owners might think you spoil him and would say you should just give him kibble in a bowl or something.
>But if felt good to see how happy he was when he ate.
>Today you were trying sauerbraten, a german classic, and you’d have no clue if he’d go for it not.
>Every human had different tastes, even if they could eat just about anything.
>Your little Nonny loved meats, and he’d even tolerate your presence if it meant he’d get some beef or ham.
>You dipped a ladle into the gravy on the stove had a taste.
>Hm, not bad...
>You’d gone from frozen microwave dinner guru to passable chef after you’d gotten Anon.
>It was great to learn something so useful, but you really just wanted to sit down with him and eat together.
>Cooking well was healthy, but it didn't mean much to you honestly.
>He’d scamper if you got close though, food or no, and you had to be quiet or he’d get skittish.
>Maybe one day he’d eat while sitting on your lap.
>Heck, you’d kill to just give him a treat and have him not run away from you.

>Your ears went back and you stared down at the dish in your hands.
>It looked okay.
>Nothing fancy.
>You really hope Anon likes it.

“Nonny, din-din,” you hollered, tilting your ears for the usual patter of shoes on tile.
>Nothing.
>Your heart sank and you placed the dish on the countertop.
>Must not smell very good.
>Maybe you should have used more garlic.
>>
>>7883000
>Your phone vibrated in your pocket and you picked it up.
>A letter icon jiggled on screen with the words ‘from Korin’.
>You tapped your thumb against it.
>’We’re in your bedroom. I didn’t want yell <3’

>Hm, must be under your bed again.
>At least he’d be hungry.
>Grabbing Anon’s meal, you headed toward your room, making sure to grab a few napkins in case he got some juice on his face.
>It wasn’t likely but you’ve always wanted to wipe his muzzle clean.
>As you walked, the sound of a your friend saying something in her native French drifted past your bedroom door.
>You pushed it open and almost dropped the plate.

>Korin sat up in your bed, singing and leaning side to side.
>Her arms crossed over Anon, as he rest his head on her chest, eyes drifting shut every so often.
>A few biscuit crumbs stuck to his shirt and chin as he leaned into her, looking like he was in a blissful daze.
>You stood, frozen in place as the pure preciousness of what you witnessing made it feel like your chest would burst.
>Oooh god he was too pure for this world.
>What you’d give to have him do that with you.
>...

>You furrowed your brow, the glowing feelings draining out of you.
>He’s never done that with you...
>How come Korin got him to do that and you couldn’t even get near him?
>It wasn’t fair.
>Nonny was supposed to be yours.
>You’d thought all this time that Anon was just afraid of furs, but there your friend was, cuddled up to your little guy on the bed, him looking ready to fall asleep in her arms…
>Maybe it was just you.
>You frowned, every fiber in your being aching to go over there and let Anon cuddle into YOUR chest.
>>
>>7883019
>Anon’s nostrils flared and he stirred.
>He gave a little grunt and looked around with bleary eyes, before finally setting his gaze on the plate in your hands.
>A flicker of hope welled in your chest and you reached out a few inches with the plate, titling it a bit to let him see, without spilling any of the gravy.
“I made you something, sweetie. Hungry?” you said.

>“He’s been snacking. I don’t know if he’ll be hungry,” Korin said, keeping her voice low. “He got into a biscuit box. You’ll have to move your spot again.”

>Goddammit, that was the third time this week.
>He didn’t even eat them all like some humans—just stowed them in places like some sort of feral squirrel.
>You looked down at the plate of food in your hands and sighed.
>Oh well. You could microwave it later, you suppose.

>”You okay, Sam?”

>You half-heartedly shrugged and forced a smile.
“I was really looking forward to seeing if he’d like my cooking, is all. No big deal. He doesn’t like me much so this is really all I can do to get him to go near me...”

>Korin frowned.
>”Sam, I think he’s just—”

“No it’s... it’s fine, Korin. I’ll make us up our own plates. Keep, uh… keep Anon company, I guess.”

>Just as you turned to leave, two little hands grabbed the plate in your hands.
>You gave a short gasp and went still.
>You’d been so busy thinking about how much you wanted Anon to like you that you hadn’t even noticed him move toward the edge of the bed.
>Anon took the plate from your hands, his hair in a messy tussle around his head and he sniffed it.
>He picked up the fork that lay on the the side and poked it into a slab, then took a tentative bite.
>You held your breath as he chewed, your human eyeing the plate with a sleepy, slightly confused expression.
>Don’t squeal out of excitement, don’t squeal out of excitement—
>A small sound like that of a deflating balloon came from your lips before you caught yourself.
>>
>>7883031
>Th-That only half counted as failure, you told yourself.

>Anon paused, smacking his lips and tilted his head to the side.
>He picked up the fork again and began eating the rest of the Sauerbraten, and you let out the breath you hadn't realized you’d been holding.
>YES!
>You can cook something and he’ll eat it next to you.

>Korin gave you a strange look when she saw your excited expression.
>“Sam, are you okay? You look like you have to pee right now,” she whispered, trying hard not to spook Anon.

“I’m just… oh you don’t know what this means to me, Korin,” you said turning toward your pet.
>You felt so happy and didn’t have a clue how to handle it.
“Oh my gosh, Nonny, Mama loves you so much!” you said as you snapped forward and wrapped him in a hug, nuzzling your snout against him.
>His eyes snapped open and he went rigid in your arms.

--
>>
>>7883041
>Between sniffles, you held the ice bag to your swollen eye.
>You shuddered as another bout of sobbing racked you.
“But why did he have to h-hit me?” you said.

>Korin groaned and dragged her hand down her face.
>“He didn’t mean it, Sam. You just freaked him out by grabbing him, and your face happened to be in the way of his panicked limbs.”

>She took a face cloth and soaked it in warm water, while you sat on your toilet seat, sobbing away in the master bathroom.
>After being satisfied with the temperature, she took your ice pack and dabbed it along your swelling.

“But, I love him so much and he HATES me,” you said.

>”Sam, you are an adult fur. Get ahold of yourself.”

“I can’t even get him to eat near me. I am a failure of a pet owner,” you said, crying your eyes out.

>”Goddammit.”

“I try so hard, Korin, I really do. Something’s wrong with me and I don’t know what to dohoohoo.”

>You felt your face snap to the side and a stinging pain flared up on your cheek.
>Korin retracted her palm and you cleared your throat, giving one last sniff.
>You both waiting in silence for a moment, before she spoke.

>”You done?”

“No. I’m just holding it in.”

>She squinted at you with her arms crossed, before letting out a long sigh.
>”Sam, you need to learn some restraint. It took me forever to calm him down and you went and threw your arms around him. Anon’s never going to trust you at this rate.”

>Your ears went back and you kneed your paws together.
“Do I… need to give him back to the shelter?”

>Korin jerked her head back and gawked at you.
>“Huh?”

“I want Anon to be happy,” you said with a shrug. “I love him to death, but I don’t think he feels happy here. I—I might not be the right owner for him. He deserves a good owner, someone he can love and be loved by… even if that’s not me.”

>Korin stared at you for a moment.
>She snickered.
>”You goof.”
>>
>>7883053
“Hey, I’m serious!”

>”I know. That’s why I’m laughing. Sam, you’re such a softie deep down.”

>You blushed and looked to the side.
“N-Not really,” you mumbled.

>”Besides,” Korin said, “you probably won’t have to return him or anything. It might take some time, but you can get Anon to the point that he’ll be comfortable with you. The events of today prove as much.”

>You sat up, looking her in the eyes.
“Really?”

>”He might even nuzzle into your chest after some time,” she said, giving you a smirk.
>“Yours is bigger and he seemed to really like mine.”

>If you had a drink, you would have done a spit take.
>All you could do was squirm in place and blush even harder.
>Still, you’d give anything to just be able to pet him and have him cuddle with you.

“What do I have to do?”

>Korin motioned for you to follow and she walked out of your bathroom with a little knowing smile.

>”I have a few ideas...”
>>
File: 1429678912754.jpg (540KB, 1200x804px) Image search: [Google]
1429678912754.jpg
540KB, 1200x804px
>>7883062
That's the update for tonight. Pastebin is updated: http://pastebin.com/bUQGb7Mk

Let me know if you're enjoying the story if you think I should continue. Comments and criticism are welcome.
>>
>>7883134
I like it, pls continue
>>
File: 1452454315651.jpg (74KB, 772x507px) Image search: [Google]
1452454315651.jpg
74KB, 772x507px
>>7883134
Dude, I love you, your story, your ability to write and I hope you will continue this story. I also wish that I will be able to write just as good as you do. I declare this piece flawless and I congratulate you on being the best thing this thread has to offer.
>>
File: oh.gif (945KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
945KB, 500x280px
>>7883373
Whoa... well thank you, Anon. I do not think this measures up to Skeets flagship story (or a lot of the more serious content in general really), but it's awesome to see someone likes my stuff so much.

I can remember saying this sort of thing to my writing idols so seeing it now directed at me feels so surreal. I guess if you want to improve, work hard and write every day. That's my best advice without any knowledge on your individual skill.
>>
File: 2tUue.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2tUue.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>7883541
>Skeets flagship story
>Mfw I'm the Skreetz the Rat and I mean every single word I said in the previous post
>>
>>7883566
Oh... love you and your work then too, senpai.
>>
>>7877482
Oh say it to me again daddy <3
>>
File: Exquisite.jpg (305KB, 1170x600px) Image search: [Google]
Exquisite.jpg
305KB, 1170x600px
>>7883134
COMFY AS FUG, seriously, thanks for the reading, that was a joy in my eyes for today.

Also, sorry for the dumb question, but what animal is Sam?
>>
File: 1450746590660.jpg (29KB, 335x430px) Image search: [Google]
1450746590660.jpg
29KB, 335x430px
>>7883134
dis is good. hope too see more soon
>>
>>7883735
German Shepherd. I guess I never mentioned it since it was in the original prompt (german shepherd scares their pet because they speak german). I'll look for a place to show that since I don't like just pasting the prompts in my bin.
>>
>>7857051
We need more f human and m furry pet stories
>>
>>7876247
>Anon is discovered to be the first talking human
>Escapes being cut open by explaining that he's from another world where humans are intelligent and have taken on the same role as furries have in this world
>Explains daily life for humans
>A morning started with a mug full of "hot poison" (a furry's coffee has as much caffeine as a soft drink)
>Sprinkling borderline weapons-grade capsaicin into their food because they like the taste and pain
>Taking part in extreme competitions of physical strength and endurance every four years for the sake of bragging rights
>Furries are horrified that their "tiny baby humans" endure so much on their own and go home and spoil their pets

I figure that if furries are bigger and stronger than humans are (generally; it depends on the story and universe), then humans should have the "really hard to kill" perk like we do in real life.
>>
>>7875933
>Lazing around the house with your bear owner during winter months; snacking, watching TV, and taking naps
>Cuddly and needy for physical attention
>Violently protective of you
Best
>>
File: 1420773975960.jpg (44KB, 600x678px) Image search: [Google]
1420773975960.jpg
44KB, 600x678px
>>7883134
>>
>>7883822
>german shepherd
About how big are these furries? Anon seems to be able to sit in their lap and nuzzle their bosom and can easily hide under a bed, so he seems pretty small compared to them. Sorry if you already mentioned this in your story.
>>
>"It's not bestiality if I just let him put the tip in, r-right?"
>Furry women discuss how sexing up their human is totally not morally abhorrent
>>
>Dog owner is in heat
>Keeps walking around the house nude, panting and dripping fluids all over the place
>The house stinks so bad
>You hide for fear of rape
>>
File: 6d26a3d466f95af94ae8e68b032857d9.png (368KB, 1115x871px) Image search: [Google]
6d26a3d466f95af94ae8e68b032857d9.png
368KB, 1115x871px
>>7885590
I've been asked this a few times so I should really think about writing specifics in retroactively for the pastebin.

I went with BNW's implied size difference (http://pastebin.com/1zaCDrMr) for the comedic effects. So basically pic related, but imagine instead of a child, the human is a teenager. When they hug him, with his face to their chest, his feet dangle to their knees or so.

tl;dr I've been writing while imagining them 8 to 10ft tall. He's the little spoon.
>>
>>7883134
I love the different perspectives, it really helps with character development and gives all of them a very distinct feeling.

I can't wait to see more.
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (54KB, 369x634px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
54KB, 369x634px
>>
File: uBGutxo.jpg (562KB, 900x6247px) Image search: [Google]
uBGutxo.jpg
562KB, 900x6247px
i'm just gonna leave this here...
>>
>>7889936
Oh god that would be creepy as fuck. Now I understand how animals feel now.
>>
>>7889936
fuck that, i'd whore myself out like there was no tomorrow. i'd have the pick of the litter for the best-looking ones that want to do all of my fetishes
>>
>>7886128
Cute
>>
>prage 9
>>
>anon ends up in furry land
>his owner is a poorfag girl who can barey sustain herself but loves him so much she can't let him go
>the feeling is mutual
>anon cannot see her like this so he decides to join some illegal street racing
>he hides behind the dark windows of his owner's car and a biker helmet
>the thing is he was a professional racer back on earth
>he manages to earn money but nobody actually saw his face or know that who have beat them is a human
Shitty idea that came to me this morning.
>>
>>7893225
Too shounen-ish. You gotta go grimdark seinen, where anon joins a gang with said helmet and beats the shit out of people for money.
>>
>>7893416
please leave
>>
>>7893416
I had to google those jap terms. No, anon is a cute pet who wants to help his owner, not a goddamn criminal.
>>
>>7893225
You had me going until you mentioned street racing. Then it got retarded.

>It's a good thing that Anon was an astrophysicist back on Earth, because he got a job for furry-NASA and wore a scarf all day long to pay the bills
>It's a good thing Anon is in an anime, because there are aliens about and it's up to him to get into a giant robot and save the world in exchange for fat stacks of cash
>Anon can't stand to see her like that, so he magically spins straw into gold and they're happy forever

Try Anon committing petty theft or begging on street corners to to help get some extra money and make his and his owner's lives easier.
>>
>>7893512
Well, not really street racing, let's just say drag racing on highway at 2am maybe
>>
>>7893551
>drag racing
You need money to win at drag racing, though. Way more money that he has in this situation, at least.
>>
>>7893551
How would Anon even get the car? I want to Tokyo drift as much as any other red-blooded American, but you aren't making any sense. Apply more logic and reasoning to my hypothetical pet-reversal masturbation fantasy.
>>
>>7893656
Use the owner car? steal her keys while she's sleep-... You know what, yeah, it's a retarded idea, ignore any of this racing shit.
>>
>>7893456
>I had to google those jap terms
What are you even doing on this Tibetan meditation platform, then?
>>
File: Homosexual rampage.gif (2MB, 431x306px) Image search: [Google]
Homosexual rampage.gif
2MB, 431x306px
Man its been slow recently
>>
File: 1452651577108.gif (3MB, 226x175px) Image search: [Google]
1452651577108.gif
3MB, 226x175px
>>7889936
30 spOok
>>
>>7883134
German Anon here. Sorry i'm late: http://pastebin.com/W92TX74j
>>
>>7895019
is ok.thank you for posting though :)
>>
>>7895019
Noice
>>
>>7883134
i recognize your writing from another thread on another board, and your pastebin name confirms it.

continue it!
>>
>>7883134
Greetings from RGRE
>>
>>7896978
>>7897027
just don't talk about his writings here in /rgre/, since we don't want the prudes over there REE-ing about writing for other boards, or flaming him whenever he posts greens about what he does in other threads, just like that other writefag that quit because of the same thing.
>>
>>7897104
Ye. Love the thread, hate the posters.
>>
Here comes a story.

>You've never been a religious man.
>Still, you know all about the concepts of heaven, purgatory, hell, and all that stuff.
>And this... this is hell, hand-crafted for you.
>Many would have expected fire and brimstone.
>Demons and torture devices.
>The eternal wailing of tortured souls.
>Being stuck in a feminist rally.
>No, this is far worse.
>Hell was a 6' by 6' cell with a large dog bed, a basin for a toilet, and two meals a day with treats.
>Now to most, this wouldn't be the worst.
>But not for you, no, because this isn't a prison cell.
>It's a cell at an adoption center.
>A human adoption center run by anthro animals.
>Sure, it could be worse.
>Except you are allergic to everything with fur.
>AND EVERYTHING IS COVERED WITH IT!
>Your nose is always stuffy, your eyes red, watery, and in bad times, swollen.
>A good bit of the water they give you to drink you use to wash your face, just so you don't feel as bad.
>Doesn't do much to help how you appear to... people looking to adopt you.
>You've learned a lot in the few days you've been here, like humans don't talk, or rather, don't converse.
>Some can parrot things, or repeat taught sentences.
>You learned about that when they heard you swearing as you were brought in.
>They said whoever trained you to say those words must have been a bad owner.
>You got real quiet after that.
>The allergies didn't help, making you feel sluggish and depressed.
>So here you have been for the past four days, sitting, grumping and thinking.
>Escaping from here doesn't seem easy or advisable, judging by the large rifle hanging on a wall.
>It may only be a tranquilizer, but that doesn't mean you want to get shot with needles.
>You don't really want to be adopted either, but it seems like the best option to get out of here.
>Today has been oddly quiet though, as most of the past days usually saw about a dozen families looking to adopt.
>You've only seen two today.
>>
>>7898719

>"Almost closing time, Jeff," you hear in the distance.
>"Yep, so glad it's Friday. As much as I like working here, there's nothing like a few days to just relax."
>"Lucky you, I've got a shift tomorrow."
>A bell dings, halting their conversation and drawing you back to your thoughts.
>"Welcome. How can we help you?"
>"Well, uh, I'm looking to adopt a human," a female voice says, sounding a little unsure.
>"You came to the right place then," the voice referred to as Jeff says, "Was there any specific kind you were looking for?"
>"Not really," the female replies, "I do want it to be a house human though."
>There's some jingling of keys, and you hear steps start down the hallway.
>"Well, we don't have a ton of humans in right now, but I'd be surprised if you didn't find one you like,"
>The furries walk and talk, and you find yourself moving towards the front of your cell.
>Sitting calmly, you decide to wait for them to come into view, rather than trying to peek out like many of the humans here.
>Before long, Jeff the Buck arrives with the female voice, giving you your first look at her.
>She’s rather lithe red fox lady, smaller than the average furry you've seen, but even she is a full foot taller than you.
>"Oh, what's with this dear, is he sick?" she asks, leaning down to get a closer look at you, amber eyes glimmering in the light.
>"We had a vet check, and it's just allergies, but we haven't been able to figure out what," the staff member says.
>You find your eyes drawn to the fox's tail as it swishes behind her.
>You may be allergic to fur, but you'd be lying if you said you weren't really tempted to bury your face in it.
>It seems she notices your gaze, making her smile.
>"He seems like a rather calm one," she comments, turning to the staff member.
>"Frankly, we don't know too much about him. He had no papers or tags when he was brought in, but..."
>>
>>7898733

>"Well, it looks like he might have had a bad owner before, he was saying swears when the pet catchers brought him in."
>This leads her to frown, before looking back at you.
>A sneeze tickles your nose, and before you can stop it, you let out a loud sneeze, pulling your shirt up to block any spray.
>Letting your shirt go back down, you rub your eyes clear before sniffling a little to try and clear your nose.
>If there is a god up there, please, give me some allergy meds...
>Another sneeze comes, followed relentlessly by several more.
>There's a hum from outside the cage, before you hear the sound of steps moving away.
>The pair have moved on before you're no longer violently sneezing, so you move to your water bowl to wash your hands and face again.
>Not twenty minutes later, they're walking back a human following happily behind the fox.
>You don't get so much as a second glance from the fox, though you catch a small, pitied look from the staff Buck.
>In a way, you're a little relieved, as while she's certainly far from the most threatening looking furry you've seen come through, your allergies would probably try to actually kill you with her.
>Welp, looks like another day as a prisoner in this alien land...
>Another door bell ring sounds out before you hear the two pass the main door however.
>Shrugging, you move back to your bed, letting out a soft sniffle.
>Hopefully yard time will be soon, and maybe you'll be able to sneak something from out there to entertain yourself with in here.
>Even a couple little rocks would be great, something to flick around and stack.
"... this is getting to me," you sigh quietly, laying down on the large dog bed.
>>
>>7898745

>A pair of voices bounce down the hall, though what they say is soon buried in the assorted exclamations from the humans here.
>You never thought you would have considered what [human sounds] would be, but in your time here you've discovered they're mostly monosyllabic sounds.
>Aaaaa's are often for getting attention, while Rrrr's are sounds of anger or unhappiness.
>Females often use Eeee's when excited, while Mmmmnnnn's are a much more male used sound of general boredom.
>A few can say things like Name's they've been taught, but couldn't hold a conversation.
>And to be frank, you're not very good at communicating with these humans either.
>The body language, you can understand decently, but the few times you've been out in the yard with others, they're a babble of noises you couldn't understand without a lot of study.
>A sudden dinging against your bars snaps you from your thoughts eliciting you to roll over.
>"What about this guy?" a female voice asks, drawing your attention.
>"Well, we don't have a lot to go on, he's only been here a few days but he's been rather good about being alone for longer times."
>Sitting up, you half turn to them looking over your shoulder.
>You find yourself looking into a very powerful, reptilian face covered grey green scales with surprisingly soft blue eyes looking back at you.
>Behind this head is a rather sturdy body wearing a tidy business skirt and suit.
>While a little fear creeps into you, something else rings in your head.
>Scales =/= fur.
>No fur means no allergies.
>Your demeanor almost immediately perks up, before a sneeze catches you again.
>"Is he sick?" the lady asks, concerned, turning briefly to the dog.
>"The Vet said it's allergies, and while the results haven't come, between you and me, I actually think he might be allergic to something about this place."
>>
>>7898755

>"Really?!" she exclaims quietly, "Oh the poor dear must be suffering in here."
>Rubbing a watery eye, you notice her lean in a bit.
>"Do you think we could open the cell so I could meet him?" she asks, turning back to look at the staff member there.
>This new angle lets you really get a look at her, drawing you to move towards them, and from what you can see, big boned is a good term for it.
>She's large without being fat or muscular, and while you can't really tell with her still crouched down, she's got to be a good 9 feet tall at least.
>A small chest graces her profile, and a thick tail sticks out from her backside.
>"I don't see why not," the staff person says, pulling a keyring from his belt, before sticking one in the lock.
>The cell door clicks open, before sliding aside, leaving nothing but air between you and what may be your best ticket out.
>Still cautious, you stand up before moving forward.
>She remains squatted, leaving her head at about chest height with you, a trimmed clawed hand held out in your direction.
>This is one thing you have figured out.
>Much like humans from your world, humans in this world hold out a hand to someone they want to engage with.
>If the other side isn't interested, they just don't meet it.
>Tentatively reaching out, a voice in your head warns you that doing this will likely shape your future.
>Mere inches from her hand, yours clenches for just a second, before you open it and put it on hers.
>A toothy smile suddenly lights up her face, and the staff member gives a small clap.
>"Well well, that's more than we've ever gotten out of him," he says, gesturing for her to lead you out.
>>
>>7898770

>Without breaking eye contact, she leads you slowly out, remaining crouched as she does so.
>Once you’re outside the cell, it’s closed behind you by the dog.
>Standing up, her hand gently but firmly grips yours a moment longer before she lets go and reaches for your head.
>You flinch back, almost on instinct, and the staff guys says, "Oh, yeah, we're not sure, but we think he came from a bad home before."
>Seeing her concern, he raises his hands and adds, "He's not violent or anything, heck, he's probably the most well behaved human we have here, just... he might have a sharp tongue if he's unhappy."
>She looks back to you, before setting a gentle hand on your shoulder.
>Reaching up you touch her arm softly, the smooth texture of her scales barely perceptible beneath her suit.
>Her smile returns, much softer this time, before she says, "Well I guess I found my human."
>The employee nods, before asking, "Do you have a collar and leash already, or do you need us to provide one? It's not necessary, mind you, but it's usually recommended for house humans."
>You find her looking right at you, so you gaze back into her eyes, keeping as calm a demeanor as you can when faced with a 9+ foot toothy lizard lady.
>"I suppose he'll need a collar for his tags, but I don't want to scare him with a leash."
>"Alright. We can get that up at the front, and there's some paperwork to be filled out, but then you'll be good to go."
>Removing her hand from your shoulder, she gently grabs your hand again and starts leading you after the employee.
>You're basically committed at this point, so returning her grip a little, you follow without issue.
~~~
>>
>>7898789

>Trying hard not to skip as you walk, your mind is abuzz with excitement.
>You're actually getting your own human.
>Sure, you were thinking of getting a snuggly little one, but when you saw this guy, all stuffed up, sniffly and sad, you felt something.
>You felt like he needed you, he needed to be out of here.
>Now, you were going to adopt him, take him home, and give him a nice bath to get clean.
>You've got some chicken you can whip up for dinner, and then a whole weekend with your new human.
>Back at the front, it seems the other lady you saw when you came in has left, and the buck is handling some paperwork at the main desk.
>He looks over, before a small smile forms.
>"oh ho, so mister unsociable human found an owner he likes," he remarks, before leaning over to fiddle around in drawers.
>He returns a moment later with a small stack of papers and a pen.
>"You'll need to fill out these, and there's standard adoption fees, then you'll be good to go."
>The papers are stuck into a clipboard and passed to you, and with some reluctance, you let go of your new human's hand to take them.
>When you do, he doesn't run away or anything, which is a really good sign.
>Humans are very curious and inquisitive, and are prone to getting distracted.
>The form itself is fairly standard, covering your personal information like name, address, phone number as well as information on the human you are adopting.
>Things are going smoothly until you get into the human data.
"Now that I think about it, does this fellow have a name? I didn't see one on the cage."
>"Afraid not, but that means you get to pick now."
"But what should I call him?" you says to yourself, looking over at the rather bland and quiet human who's getting a collar stuck on him by the other staff member.
>>
>>7898796

"Well, since nobody really knows anything about him, so how about Anonymous, or rather, Anon?"
>"A little odd, but he doesn't seem to mind," the Dog says, gesturing to your human as he watches you.
>The further you go into the forms, the more issues you find, but the deer behind the desk tells you not to worry and just fill what you can.
>A few signatures and a transaction later, and you're staring at the door out, your human's hand held in your own.
>Reaching out, you push it open and step out into the light, shielding your eyes against the sun.
>Your human follows rather quickly, soon standing beside you, looking around at everything.
>A sniffle followed by a sneeze suddenly take him, and you give his hand a gentle squeeze.
>Leading him with a bit more vigour, you open the passenger side door to your car and encourage him in.
>He goes in, and with a little fiddling, you have him seated and buckled in.
>You're really hoping he hasn't figured out how to work those.
>Moving around, you notice his eyes follow you as you make your way to the driver's side door.
>Something about him paying attention to you brings a smile to your face.
>Climbing into the seat of your compact, you reach over and pat his shoulder before starting it up.
>The quiet thrum of the engine doesn't bother him, and you're feeling better and better for picking him.
>A lot of humans are scared by cars the first time they come across them, so it's likely he's been exposed to them.
>Actually, he's probably been exposed to a number of things, since he seems so well trained.
>It'll be a learning process, it seems.
>The drive home is quiet, but then, he is supposedly a rather quiet human.
>Not that you mind, heck, that's part of why you picked him.
>Better a quiet one than a screamer.
>You've heard water cooler stories about co-workers living next to screamers.
>They never stick around long.
>>
>>7898810

>It's hard to stay focused on the road when your eyes keep wandering over to your new pet, sitting calm as can be next to you.
>A loud sneeze comes from him, and you feel your heart melting at the cuteness of it.
>Before long, you're pulling up in front of your small home.
>Hastily undoing yourself, you find the previously contained skip has made itself apparent in your step as you move around to get Anon out of his seat.
>A beep from your keys and the car say it's locked as you excitedly tug Anon by the hand.
>Leading him up the path and past your small front lawn, you fumble to get the right key in the lock before you accidently drop the lot.
>This forces you to bend down and pick them up, quelling your excitement a bit.
>But only a little bit.
>Finally getting the door open, you lead Anon inside, closing it behind you.
"Welcome to your new home, Anon," you say, cautiously resting a hand on his back.
>He seems rather rooted, but this isn't uncommon.
>Heading to the kitchen, you leave him to wander on his own while you prepare dinner.
~~~
>So this is where you'll be staying for now...
>From the outside, it was neither large nor impressive, and the inside holds true.
>Admittedly, the ceilings are still really high to accommodate the owner's large stature, and the furniture and fixtures match this.
>You'd actually have to reach up to flick the light switches on the wall, as they're just above face level.
>The thuds of cupboards closing and clang of pots and pans sound out, clueing you in to where she is.
>You're in what passes as an entrance, though it's just a partial half-wall away from what looks like a living room and dining room combo on the right and there's a coat closet followed by several doorways to your left.
>Peeking inside the closet reveals it's mostly empty save a few pairs of footwear and coats.
>>
>>7898829

>Just past the closet is another door that's open and cautiously looking in, you find it to be a small bedroom devoid of just about everything except a human bed in one corner.
>The room also has a small closet with no door, though this one seems empty.
>Chops come from the kitchen as you move to the next door on the left, this one half open.
>A brief glance inside is all you need to see before rushing in, stripping your shirt off as you do.
>The sink is a little high to reach effectively, so you climb onto the counter and turn on the tap.
>You'd take a full on shower if you could, but you have the feeling that might be a little too smart.
>Instead, you settle for splashing water all over your head, chest and arms, ignoring the quiet creak of floorboards from the hall.
>Rubbing your face, you feel the week or so worth of facial hair you have.
>It's more than stubble, but not enough to be considered a beard or anything.
>There's no plug for the sink, so you cover the drain with your hand and let it fill enough that you can dunk your head in.
>You can see the lizard lady watching not so stealthily from behind the door, but it doesn't bother you.
>Going in face first, you use your free hand to scrub everything.
>Blinking to hopefully rinse any allergens out of your eyes, you move your other hand and let the water start draining.
>Sitting up quickly, you shake your head left and right, sending water everywhere.
>Turning the taps off, you hop down, feeling far better and refreshed.
>Soft clicks move away from the door, the owner returning to their prior tasks.
>Letting her have her fun, you shake yourself dry some more, before picking up your shirt and sticking it in the room with the human bed.
>>
>>7898843

>The third door is closed, and coming up to it, you can see into the kitchen a bit.
>Letting it pass, you decide against letting her know you can open doors, and instead poke it a few times, before heading to the living room.
>Like the bedroom for you, it's rather sparse, only a couch, loveseat, coffee table and tv fill it.
>It seems like anything small has been hidden away, probably in planning to bring a human in.
>Both the couch and loveseat are too low for you to crawl under, but are set in a way that you can hide behind the couch if you're so inclined.
>The dining room part of the two room combo has a small table with four chairs, a phone on the wall and a small side table.
>A doorless double doorway leads into the kitchen from which a faint odour wafts.
>Perking up, you follow your nose to the edge of the doorway, your stomach letting out faint growls.
>Standing over a stove, she pushes around something in a pan with a spatula.
>Some ingredients on the counter give small clues as to what it could be, but you can't read the writing on them.
>One of her soft blue orbs focuses on you, and her mouth curves into a smile that sparkles with sharp teeth.
>You find yourself stepping back, a primal fear digging into your mind.
>Soft laughter cuts through the sounds of cooking briefly, and you decide to leave exploring the kitchen to later.
>Returning to your room, you peer inside the closet, and as you expected, it's empty.
>Overhead, there's a bar for hangers, but nothing on it.
>It doesn't look sturdy enough to hold you, and you don't plan on testing it.
>Still, if she is going to respect your privacy, this might be a good place to hide things.
>Moving to the bed, you eye it closely, looking over it for any stray fur that would make for a terrible night.
>Thankfully, the bed is clean, you'd hate to have to figure out how to clean it yourself.
>Laying down, you relax and stare at the ceiling until the smell from the kitchen starts seeping into the room.
>>
>>7898857

>Your stomach growls again, taunted by the smell of real cooking instead of the human kibble they had at the center.
>Not that it was bad, mind you, it was actually surprisingly good for little brown pellets.
>But it's not the same as real cooked food.
>Getting up again, you stealthily walk down the hall before poking your head into the kitchen from this door instead.
>From here a back door is apparent, as well as a door on the same line as the bedrooms, this one closed as well.
>What's also apparent is she's well aware of you.
>She doesn't even turn around before saying, "Are you hungry Anon?"
>Your stomach growls again at the delicious smell wafting from the stove.
>"Don't you worry, dinner will be soon. I'm just waiting for a friend to arrive."
>Stepping in, you wait for her to turn before you give her a small pout, just like your childhood dog used to do to beg for food.
>And just like for them, it works for you.
>She puts up only a token resistance before she melts into a smile.
>"Okay, fine, just one bite though," she says, pulling a spoon from a drawer and scooping you up a bit.
>What comes up is a pinkie sized strip of white meat gleaming with a rich smelling sauce.
>Opening your mouth, the spoon is held out for you and quick as a whip, you lean over and take it in your mouth, tugging the spoon from her hand as you pull back and sit.
>It's as good as it smells, though also quite hot, making you take several quick breaths to cool your mouth after pulling the spoon out.
>"Looks like I did good," she says, before the doorbell rings, "Oh, that'll be Natalie now!"
>You scurry aside, and she walks past, through the doorway and you peek around the corner after her.
>>
>>7898873

>Her thick tail sways just above the floor, a small bounce in her step doing nothing to make her solid form jiggle.
>The door is opened, and you hear another female voice say, "Hey Kalia. So, where's your new little pet?"
"He was just in the kitchen with me, come on in."
>Stepping aside, you get your first look at your owner's guest, and a pit suddenly forms in your stomach.
>She's an old english sheepdog looking girl.
>You almost instinctively sneeze, and you can see her eyes lock onto you.
>Not good...
~~~

And that's it for the start here. Feedback is always welcome.
>>
>>7898887
Awesome story anon, I'd love to read more
>>
>>7898755
>>Aaaaa's are often for getting attention, while Rrrr's are sounds of anger or unhappiness.
>>Females often use Eeee's when excited, while Mmmmnnnn's are a much more male used sound of general boredom.
>>A few can say things like Name's they've been taught, but couldn't hold a conversation.
>>And to be frank, you're not very good at communicating with these humans either.
>>The body language, you can understand decently, but the few times you've been out in the yard with others, they're a babble of noises you couldn't understand without a lot of study.
Holy shit, this is a really good way to get around the human speech problem. Kudos, writefriend.
>>
File: Krystal_Rage_Face.png (71KB, 217x212px) Image search: [Google]
Krystal_Rage_Face.png
71KB, 217x212px
>>7898887
M-MORE

But, in my opinion....The starts of this stories it's starting to get a bit generic now..

>You closed your eyes
>Pomf pamf!
>You wake up on a world full of furries and your specie like pets

Or maybe it's just me, but i hope you continue with this one!
>>
>>7899937
Unfortunately, with how strict this setting idea is there are only so many ways you can start stories and even all the stories are very similar when you get down to it.
>>
>>7898887
And so it begins.

>>7899937
I agree, if only because there's been an awful lot of stories that started up that way without continuing. A lot of the concepts in the thread center around To Tame A Human, so I'd say just be patient and give writers time to expand the canon. After a little while there'll be more variety.
>>
>>7898887
>Feedback is always welcome.
Please never leave.
>>
File: 18c3241169991ca9935e191f3961ae77.png (432KB, 1000x921px) Image search: [Google]
18c3241169991ca9935e191f3961ae77.png
432KB, 1000x921px
>>7895019
It's interesting to read a few lines from this, just to hear what my characters might sound like in German. At least to me, it still sounds cute.

>>7896978
I hear stuff like this now and again, that I have a specific style. I'm aware of what choices I make when I write prose, so I have an idea of what my calling cards might be, but I wonder what gives me away so easily. Is it just a vibe that my stuff creates? Format? Or are some readers aware of how I favor certain, specific techniques?

>>7897104
>>7897202
>>7897027
Yeah, probably don't mention it to them considering how opinionated the thread can be. I don't think I'll receive actual flame-hate (for too long) when I go back but the longer the other writers there can have peace and just write their greens, the better. Considering I'm not the first from there, it wouldn't surprise me if a few anons make an issue out of it.
>>
>>7898887
Do you have a paste bin for this?
>>
>>7900728
Not yet.
>>
>>7900542
Things are starting to get better. People are mostly ignoring the REEEEEs, and when they aren't ignoring them they're mocking them. It's only a small handful of aspies having an autism party at this point.
>>
>You will never be sent to your kennel's human-doctor
>She will never strip naked
>She will never mercilessly violate you until you give her your delicious cum
>She will never take a special interest in you
>She will never defer suspicions by telling her boss that you're "a unique case" and that she needs access to you at all times, "just in case something happens"
>>
Any good fics where human-fucking is actually treated and addressed as having the same social taboo as animal-fucking does in real life? Like, the female owner feels genuinely awful for giving into her filthy desires and taking advantage of - raping - a supposedly dumb animal. Or maybe there's the fear of losing her job and being branded as a social outcast. Not necessarily where the fic goes down that darker path, but just acknowledgement that human-fucking is severely frowned upon at best.
>>
>>7902345
Not a one yet. The opportunity is wide open for anyone to try.
>>
>>7902251
>Your kennel doctor will never knock you out with sleeping gas and sate her desires with your body
Why live?
>>
>>7898887
damn it if you don't continue this soon i'll find where you live and i'll personally make you write more at gun point
>>
brimp
>>
SAFVAN THA DER BERMP
>>
>>7903097
>>7902345
I may have an idea. Almost. You guys tell me your ideas for this idea. Maybe I'll be inspired!
>>
So the Oscars are almost over as of writing this post.

Are we gonna start rating and ranking these stories, do our own awards show, or what?

Seriously, I have a busy schedule and can only spend so much time finding stuff that doesn't make me gag AND is also hot.
>>
>>7877413
Can't for it to be finished!
>>
>>7905877
>Two furry sister twins live together in an apartment
>One of them is a degenerate who plays with Anon
>The other is normal and finds the idea of fucking a human (aka "anthropolophilia") disgusting and immoral
>Anon can't really tell the difference between the two of them
>Gets hot and heavy with the wrong twin
>"Wh-who taught you that?!"
>Sisters get into a serious argument
>Lots of yelling and screaming
>Non-degenerate sister leaves to go for a walk
>Degenerate sister is wracked with guilt and shame, but still accepts Anon's hugs for comfort
>Anon feels like shit for getting her into trouble; he's not a dumb animal and even if they don't know it, he was fine with the no-no touching
I was going to end this on a high note but dealing with real life consequences makes things like this hard to keep happy.
>>
>>7906186
>One Bird furry girl held humans captive into her basement and treat them nothing but sex toys
>>
>>7906186
Sounds intresting
>>
File: 1427242807475.png (242KB, 577x795px) Image search: [Google]
1427242807475.png
242KB, 577x795px
>>7905936
Ranking or having some sort of awards system isn't really in the spirit of the chan. While it's nice to be celebrated, writers shouldn't feel like they have to compete or be compared to each other. I can only think that'd discourage people who are thinking of trying it, or have just gotten their feet wet. As a writer here, the best reward is just a well thought out comment, and everyone deserves a few.

>>7905877
I think this concept could be good but I have nothing in particular in mind. If anything, I could look up bestiality stories and get a similar plot, but a world of legal bestiality with furry women (or guys if that's your thing) is much more unique.

But if I really try... I"d like to see something like this:

A mother is worried about her shy introvert daughter who's best male friend has just moved away. She doesn't know what to do. Her daughter is pushing her away and the mother is stuck off at work often, trying to provide for her. The daughter needs someone to be there for her because the isolation is worrying. Enter a brand new human pet, which the daughter doesn't want at first... until she realizes how affectionate he can be. She's never had a boyfriend, and all her classmates are talking about sex... wonder what it feels like.
>>
File: writers and readers.png (14KB, 377x414px) Image search: [Google]
writers and readers.png
14KB, 377x414px
>>7905936
no. >>7908325 has it right. besides, we've given no forewarning and the longest or lewdest story would win anyway.
>>
>>7898887
10/10
>>
Okay, Anon as helperhuman like in Monkey Shines. Or what about Anon as some sort of show human, for talent shows and stuff. Just some ideas.
>>
My Very First Human (con't)

>When we arrived to my new home it was already getting dark
>We were deep inside a suburban area
>Their house was a nice-looking two-story house with a small front yard and a large fenced-in backyard
>Another car was parkd in the driveway, some beat-up piece of shit, nothing like the nice SUV we were all riding in
>Before we got out she grabbed my leash again and hopped into my arms
>She laid on her back against my chest, her big fluffy tail in between her legs
>Her parents led us inside
>"Mommy, I want to give Bobby a tour!"
>"Ok sweetie, just no running around the house, or riding on his shoulder inside."
>"Okay..."
>She tugged on my leash from her spot in my arms and lead me around
>"That's mommy and daddy's room. We can't go in there unless we ask. This is the living room, and we're not allowed to eat or drink in here because mommy doesn't want any stains on the nice carpet."
>The living room was huge and the ceiling went up both stories
>Her parents' room door was right next to the front door of the house, and next to it was a little study
>"That's the quiet room, and you gotta be quiet if you're in there. There's the kitchen where we eat, and mommy makes me do chores in there all the time. You also can't eat anything in there unless you ask, because mommy says you'll get fat if you eat all the time, and I don't want to get fat like a bear."
>Some stairs were across from it and went upstairs
>There was a balcony at the top overlooking the living room
>a second flight below it went to the basement
>>
>>7909754
>"Down here is the basement. This is where we watch movies, that's my stinky big sister's room, and that's the storage room. I don't like going in there, it's scary. Let's go back upstairs."
>I followed her directions and opened a large sliding glass door to their backyard
>It was pretty dark, and the light on the large porch out here didn't really light it all up.
>There was a swingset with a little wooden house thing on top of a ladder attached to it, with a little slide coming off the front.
>"This is our backyard. I have friends come over and play and we can do all sorts of things, like tag and hide and seek and sometimes in the summer we do waterslides! I can't wait to run around and play with you Bobby. Now go back inside and I'll show you my room!"
>I followed her directions and walked upstairs. On the way I saw her mother in the kitchen making dinner, and her father was on the couch in the living room watching the news on TV.
>Damn she must be a good cook, because my mouth was already watering at the smell.
>Upstairs were three doors
>"That's the bathroom. You should potty and poop in there, but no where else, since mommy and daddy would get mad if you made a accident in the house. That over there is the guest room if we have somebody like grammy stay the night. And this is my room!"
>I opened the door and strode inside to a very...pink room.
>Yeah, this was definitely a little girl's room.
>She had a huge oversized bed in the center with a big purple blanket and several pillows
>Her parents must have bought it with her growth spurt in mind, since my parents did the same for my little sister.
>I wonder how she's doing...
>No, keep those thoughts away. There's no going back.
>Her dresser was a wooden base supporting a huge mirror with all sorts of stickers covering the pink paint covering almost every surface with little brass handles
>>
>>7909769
>Toys, earrings, bows, and other stuff was all over it, some of it sticking out of cubbies
>Her closet was stuffed to the brim in clothes and the floor of it was covered in shoes and sandals and all sorts of other things
>It made me wonder how someone with paws for feet would even wear sandals, but I didn't question it.
>I smiled and threw her onto the bed
>She sqealed in the air and bounced a few times, sending pillows flying
>I quickly followed, dropping onto my back on the bed, throwing her up in the air again
>She giggled and fell on me
>"Hey! Heehee, Bobby, we're not supposed to jump on the bed, or mommy will get mad!"
>Her mom called out from downstairs that it was time for dinner
>Kelly reached over and took my leash off
>"Okay, mommy says that you're not allowed to eat dinner unless you're dressed..."
>She ran over to her closet and tugged a pink heart t-shirt free from the clothes, then ran back to me
>It was obviously too small, but I was going to let her try and put it on me anyway
>I sat up on the bed and bent my head forward while she clambered up and opened the bottom of the shirt
>She pressed it over me and pulled it down over my head, totally stretching out the collar of the poor piece of fabric
>It just wound up bunched up around my neck, like a weird scarf
>"Hmm..." she put a furry finger up to her mouth and looked at me for a moment, "I'll have to ask mommy about getting you a shirt that actually fits, but you're wearing a shirt, so it counts! Let's go!"
>I shrug and pick her up again and take her downstairs
>At the table were her parents on either end, and on one side was standing another fox, probably her sister
>And good grief, look at her.
>>
>>7909779
>She had long and straight black hair, a torn white shirt that obviously wasn't hiding a bra, and tight sweatpants. Her ears were pretty big too, but they were more proportional on her, and had a few piercings in each
>Her white shirt was barely holding back a pair of GRATE STONKING TITS and I could hardly avert me eyes in time
>Seriously, how did someone with such a tiny frame support a pair of breasts that large? Each one had a nipple the size of a nickle, and each breast was almost the size of my own head, and I'm bigger than anyone in this house!
>Must be from her grandmother's side, since her mother was about average-sized. The inspection gave me reason to look away from her for a moment.
>I'm definitely gonna play the dumb human around her and walk in on her any opportunity I get
>"Whoa, what the fuck is that?" her sister said, drawing my eyes back to her.
>"Anna! Language!" her mom correct
>"No, what is that? I thought she was going to get a little human, not this...this giant freak!"
>"Hey!" Kelly yelled, "He's not a freak!"
>She jumped up and wrapped her arms around my neck, giving her sister a glare
>"He's my human and his name is Bobby, and you should be nice, you--you titty-monster!"
>Her father sipped a drink and looked levelly at Anna.
>"Kelly, be nice. You shouldn't call your sister names like that. Anna, he's a perfectly well-behaved Vanilla, Anna, and it was her choice which human she took home, not yours. If you wanted a small human of your own, you should have gone with us."
>She cross her arms under her fuckhuge udders
>"I don't want to take care of some smelly crap-factory. How the, ergh, I'm not cleaning up after it when leaves a giant steamer in the middle of the living room floor!"
>"Honey, he's house-trained," her mom added, "and apparently he was abandoned by a human breeder, so he's already got a lot of training done already. Now, sit down and let's eat."
>>
>>7909791
>Kelly harrumphed then guided me to her chair at the table, and she pointed to a bowl next to it full of HumanChow (tm)
>The stuff wasn't bad, and it filled me up, but I didn't like the idea of eating the same thing three meals a day for the rest of my life.
>I sat down on the floor next to her chair and the table near the end while they joined hands and prayed to furry-jesus.
>I was kind of sad that they didn't bother giving me any of the food on the table, but my treatment at the paws of Kelly had almost made me forget that I was considered a dog here, not a real person.
>I picked up my dish and started to eat with my other hand when I felt Kelly's paw reach over and pet my head
>I froze for a moment, my entire situation sinking in
>It--this...this was nice.
>I'm so glad she picked me.
>Her parents started asking their kids about their day, and she stopped petting me
>It came back quick when her punk sister started to complain about all the girls at school and dealing with some punk guys hitting on her all the time
>I drowned it out and just enjoyed the meal with the family, when there was a little noise in my bowl
>I looked down and saw a handful of peas in the middle of my food, then back up to Kelly
>She was doing her best to look inconspicuous, but she stole a few glances my way with a smile
>Sweet, free veggies. It wasn't the best treat, but I need dem vitiamins if I want to maintain
>I smiled back and reached over to my water bowl, using the motion to reposition myself so that my back was to her mother sitting next to her
>I picked them out and stuffed them in my mouth as fast as I could
>Then I lifted by bowl back up and put it next to her leg to make it easier to sneak me more food
>She giggled quietly and dropped a few more in
>Her sister finished dinner first and got up to leave
>"I'll be in my room."
>>
>>7909804
>"Anna, you don't want desert?" Kelly asked
>"No, it'll go straight to my thighs."
>"Why do you care so much about those?"
>"Leave her be, honey," her mom interrupted.
>I leaned forward to watch her depart
>Hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave.
>Eventually they finish the main course of dinner
>After, of course, Kelly sneaks me a broccoli and some more peas
>"Mommy, can Bobby have some desert? He all his food and he's been a good boy all day!"
>"I don't know honey. If he has too many sweets he might get sick and it could make him poopy. You'd have to clean up any mess he makes, remember?"
>"I remember. Just a little slice though? Please?"
>I look up over the edge of the table and give her my best version of puppy-dog eyes
>She gives me a big smile and reaches over to ruffle my unkempt hair
>"Oh, fine. A little slice won't hurt."
>"Yay!"
>I smile at her and get on my knees next to the table, putting my chin a little below the edge
>Chocolate pecan pie
>Damn this is good
>I wish I could have more, but I'm sure there will be other opportunities.
>>
>>7909815
>After dinner we went downstairs to watch a movie
>The Secret Life of Humans
>It was all CGI animated humans with great big eyes and perfect skin, all of that
>Same story, too
>Kelly sat in my lap the entire time, explaining what the movie was about, who her favorite character was
>I absent-mindedly stroked her tail and tummy when she laid down in my lap
>She giggled a little and told me that she was the one who was supposed to be petting me
>Unsurprisingly it had a human that looked kinda-sorta like me
>Her mother called us up afterwards and told her it was time for bed, so I carried her upstairs
>She changed into pink pajamas, a shirt and pair of fluffy pants, that had the tight little elastic bands on the end surrounded by frills, and her tail popped out the back and swished around
>She took me into the bathroom to get ready for bed
>On the sink was a little glass cup with some Antelope singer's face on it, a bright red toothbrush, and a bunch of combs and soaps
>"Okay, so before bed you have to brush your teeth, go potty, and take a drink of water, but not too much or else you might wake up in the middle of the night."
>She put a little too much toothpaste on her toothbrush and I could definitely tell when she kept dripping suds into the sink
>She turned to me and tried to tell me how to brush my teeth through a full mouth
>She was a little too short for the high sink in the bathroom next to her room so she had to use a little stool
>When she was done she looked at me, then the sink, then back to me
>"Here, use mine."
>...really?
>Well, at least I know it's clean
>>
>>7909826
>I took it from her hand and let her put a huge dab of toothpaste on it
>As I was wetting it to brush, she left my side, pulled down her pants, and hopped up onto the toilet
>I almost left, but then I remembered that they still see me as a dog
>She makes me forget sometimes
>I really need to be more careful
>It wasn't that awkward for me
>I grew up in a small home with a bunch of brothers and sisters, all younger than me, and one too many days of waking up late to go to school had me pretty much inured to stuff like this
>My bigger concern was the inhuman...er, unbelievable amount of liquid that little kit expelled
>Seriously, even I don't go that much
>How could so much fit into something so small?
>I really hope she doesn't have a bedwetting problem, or she'll drown us both
>I rinsed my mouth like a savage and just drew water with my mouth straight from the tap and left it on
>She flushed, wiped, and hopped off just as I finished up
>She tugged my hand and pointed at the toilet.
>"Okay Bobby, your turn now. Go potty."
>Whew, ok.
>I'm just a pet
>I watched my dog pee all the time back home
>This shouldn't be any different, right?
>...
>She's still a little girl.
>I stood as close to the toilet as I could and put my body between it and her
>She tried to move around me to make sure I was going, but I kept nudging her away with the sole of my foot
>"Aw, are you shy? Mommy said that some humans can't go if you're looking at them. Don't worry, I won't look if it makes you scared."
>She laid her hand on my butt like it was supposed to be comforting or something
>I grunted at her and she backed up to the sink
>>
>>7909837
>"I can't hear you, Bobby~ Go potty! Be a good boy and go potty for me!"
>This was an altogether new experience
>I was usually the one saying that when I took our family dog out for a walk
>With the practiced ears of the oldest of seven kids I just drowned out her voice and went
>She washed her hands, took her drink of water, and I followed suit
>We walked downstairs to say goodnight
>Well, I walked.
>Her little command of raising her arms and saying "Up!" was getting pretty common to me
>This spot in my arms might as well have some kind of saddle
>Her parents were in their room
>Her father was sitting in a comfortable chair next to the bed watching the evening new
>Her mother was putting something in her hair and wearing a larger version of Kelly's PJ's
>I lifted her up in my arms and held her out to her mother
>"Goodnight Mommy!"
>She smiled and wrapped her up in a hug
>"My my, you have him trained so well already."
>"He's a good human, I picked the right one!"
>Aw, that gives me the warm fuzzies inside
>Her mother gave her back to me so I could have the warm fuzzies on the outside
>I walked her over to her father who gave her a hug and kiss
>"Where is your new human going to be sleeping?" he asked
>"In my room! I have a bunch of blankets and pillows out so he can make a little human nest on the floor."
>"Honey," her mother began, "I know you don't have school tomorrow, but don't stay up too late, ok? We don't want you getting cranky."
>"Okaaaaay, Mommy."
>I stood there for a moment, waiting for her to direct me where to go next
>Her parents both looked back to us when they noticed the silence
>>
>>7909848
>"Aren't you going to say goodnight to Bobby too?" Kelly pouted, crossing her arms from her seat in mine
>Her mom smiled and reached up to run her paw through my hair
>"Goodnight Bobby."
>She looked at her husband expectantly for a moment, who was back to watching the news
>He noticed her and flinched
>"Oh! Uh, goodnight Bobby."
>Satisfied, Kelly pointed me back upstairs
>In her room I closed the door and set her down on her bed, then started to pull a few blankets out of the closet
>While I was trying to lay them out into something comfortable enough to sleep on while still being on the hard floor, I heard her whisper-shout
>"Bobby! Bobby, come here!"
>She was sitting up on her bed, her little paws holding the blanket up to her neck
>I walked over and bent over next to the bed, waiting for her to tell me goodnight or something
>She instead threw the covers over her head and crawled to the center of the bed and sat up
>A lone paw emerged and tugged on my hand
>"Come on! Get inside!"
>I obliged and followed her under, sitting cross-legged
>The bed was barely large enough for the both of us
>After a moment a little purple flashlight popped on and I could see she had a fairly large book laid open
>"Ok Bobby, be a good boy and listen, I'm gonna read us a bedtime story!"
>I couldn't help but smile
>It was like she was having a little sleepover with one of her friends
>She pulled a few of the big pages over and started on a fairy tale
>Of course, one about humans
>These were about a little leopard girl and her pet human who went on adventures
>Of course the human could talk
>Well, kinda
>This chapter had them exploring a spooky mansion
>Turned out all along it was an evil woman racoon who wanted to stop an orphanage from being put into the building because she doesn't like little kids
>Her big pet human held down the villain while the leopard girl unmasked her
>>
>>7909863
>"I wish you could talk, Bobby... Ooh! Wait right here."
>She disappeared out of the blanket for a moment and rummaged around under the bed
>When she came back she had a shoe box in her paws
>She set it down between us
>"My big meanie sister doesn't know, but sometimes I take her fashion magazine and hide them under my bed."
>She pulled one out and showed me the cover
>Reading some of the article titles, I could already tell this was going to be a bore
>Nothing but articles about boyfriends, how to lose weight, and how be more popular
>"Look at all these pretty dresses and shoes!"
>Oh thank goodness she wasn't reading this trash
>She opened one up and turned to an ad page, covered in marker
>Several pairs of shoes were circled, and a few sandals
>In this world some of them allowed a fur's paws to stick out the ends
>She spent the next several minutes pointing out which shoes she liked best
>Along with several dresses, skirts, and tops
>All circled, of course
>"Someday I'll have all sorts of money and I can buy all the clothes I want, so I have to make a list of what that is. I'm gonna live in a big house with a huge closet that I can walk in and look at all my stuff. I'll be the prettiest girl in the world!"
>She slapped the magazine closed and gave me a serious look
>"This is a secret though, Bobby. You can't show anyone my collection under my bed, or my big sister will get mad and hide your stuff, or take a bunch of your socks so none of them match, and then mommy will get mad too, so you can't tell anyone, ok?"
>I nodded my head and smiled
>I already had a plan
>She reached up, putting a paw on the shoebox to reach my face, and put a furry finger on my mouth
>She pressed against my bottom lip and spoke in the same gravelly voice she used for the human when he spoke in the book
>"Ok Kelly," her finger moved my lip with the words, "I promise I--"
>I reached up and gently took her finger off my mouth and looked around conspiratorially
>>
>>7909881
>I put one of my own against my lips and shushed her for a moment and leaned in, clearing my throat a bit
>Her eyes widened a bit, but she didn't make a noise
"I won't tell anyone, I promise."
>"YOU C--" she started to shout
>I quickly covered her mouth for a moment, listening for anyone reacting
"Shhh, shh! Be quiet or you'll wake someone up!"
>Her head nodded in my hand and I released her
>Her eyes were wide and sparkling, the lower parts of them curling up from the smile spreading across her face
>"You can talk!" she whisper-yelled, "You can talk and understand me, right? You could talk all this time?"
>I nodded
"Yup, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want anyone to find out."
>"But why are you telling me? Isn't it a secret?"
"Well, I trust you Kelly. I'm your human, and you're my master. You picked me and I like you."
>She drew in a quiet gasp, shaking in excitement, before jumping up to hug me around my neck
>"My human can talk! My human can talk! I have a talking human! Oh you'll be the best human ever!"
>She hopped up and down with each little yell
>I wrapped my arms around her tiny form and patted her on the back, shushing her again
>She pulled back and looked me in the eyes
>"Can all humans talk, or just you?"
"Oh, all humans can talk in grunts and stuff, but I'm a special human who's smart enough to talk and understand furs."
>"Ooh, just wait until mommy and daddy find out, they'll be so happy for me!"
>I just shook my head
"You can tell them, but they won't believe you, Kelly."
>"What? Why not?"
"They're too grown-up to believe you. They will just make up some excuse about how you're just imagining it."
>"But I'm not even tired, so I can't be asleep and it's not a dream! Ooh, I know! I'll just have you talk to them!"
"Sorry Kelly, but the rules are I can only talk to you and your friends. I can't talk to furs who are too grown-up."
>"Why?"
>>
>>7909892
"If the grown-ups find out that I can talk, they'll know I'm an extra-special human. Do you know what happens to extra-special humans like me when grown-ups know for real that I can talk?"
>Her ears drooped just a little
>"No..."
"Big meanies who work for the government will come and take me away in the middle of the night to a secret hideout."
>She gasped.
>"But that's stealing! That's against the law, and why would they steal you anyway?"
"Because the president wants only the most special humans for his pets, especially all the extra-special humans, and he wants them all to himself!"
>She pulled me back into a hug
>"Well he's a big meanie then! I won't let them take you away, you're my human!"
>I patted her on the back of the head and nuzzled her
"It's a big responsibility. Are you sure you're ok with a talking human?"
>"Uh-huh," she nodded into my neck, "I'm a big girl, I can do it."
>I smiled.
"That makes me happy, Kelly. I'm glad you can handle it."
>She was quiet for a few seconds, sqeezing tighter before pulling back and looking me in the eyes again
>"You can talk to my friends though, right?"
"Yeah, so long as no grown-ups are around."
>She bounched up and down again on my legs
>"Ooh, I can't wait to show you to my friends, they'll love you! I'll have to take you to go see them tomorrow, then we can go have adventures, too! Can you slay a dragon?"
"No, no," I chuckled, "Your mommy and daddy would get mad if I let you get that close to a dragon."
>She frowned
>"Don't call them 'your mommy and daddy,' you're part of our family now, so you can call them mommy and daddy too!"
>My...my heart.
>I saved face and let out a chuckle instead of a wheeze
"Okay, okay. Mommy and Daddy would get mad if I let you get in danger. I'm your human, so I have to protect you, right?"
>She nodded
>>
>>7909902
"So that means running fast and far away from any dragons or ghosts or monsters."
>Her ears drooped
>"Okay..."
"Hey, let's get to sleep, ok? We need to have plenty of energy if you're going to go see all of your friends, right? The sooner we go to sleep, the sooner we get to tomorrow."
>"Yeah!"
>I smiled and gave her another hug
>She released me and put the magazine back in the box, crawling back out to hide it again
>I crawled out of the blanket too, heading over to my bed on the floor
>"Bobby?"
>I turned back to her
>She had the book on her little nightstand with the flashlight on it, and she was back in the same position when she first got into bed
>Her oversized ears were held up to me and she was giving me the biggest puppy-dog eyes in the world
>"Can you sleep with me in my bed tonight?"
>Be strong, Bobby
"Are you sure that's safe? I don't want to roll over on you in the middle of the night."
>"It's ok, it never happened when I slept in Mommy and Daddy's bed."
>[puppy-dog eyes intensifies]
"Okay, okay. Make room."
>>
>>7909914
>"Yay!"
>She scooted toward the edge of the bed and patted the side behind her
>I crawled under the blankets and scooted up next to her, laying my head on her pillow
>She reached over and took my hand
>"No, like this. Daddy always sleeps like this whenever I snuck in."
>She pulled one of my arms under her waist and around her, and then the other over her shoulders
>I was pretty sure she was light enough that she wouldn't cause too much pain in the morning from my arms going to numb
>She sighed as my arms wrapped around her, squirming into my chest
>Soon the top of her head was pressed up against my chin and her ears flanked either side of my face
>My head was pressed lightly against the headboard, and the pillow was sitting all askew to accomodate us both
>The short hair tickled when she moved, but she was soon still
>I could definitely get used to this
>After a few minutes, I found myself relaxing enough to go to sleep too
>"...Bobby?" she asked from between my arms
"Yeah?"
>"If I grow up too much, will you stop talking to me?"
"No," I sighed and tightened my grip around her, "you met me before it was too late, so I can always talk to you."
>"Forever?"
"Forever."
---

pastebin updated
http://pastebin.com/jKuEere5
>>
>>7909934
this is too cute, i can't handle all this cute at once
>>
>>7909934
Really hoping he fucks the girl
>>
>>7910442
You mean the sister...right?
>>
>>7906186
>Degenerate sister wasn't always the degenerate
>It started innocently enough
>She'd occasionally catch anon masturbating while she was naked
>He'd always stop when she noticed him though
>Later on came the curiosity. That whispering wondering
>So she started to.. Experiment
>Nothing much! Just. Laying on the bed naked, Exposing herself slightly more if she noticed him
>Then one day while she was stroking herself, she'd caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of her eye
>The hammer really hit the nail though when she noticed... Anon's additional fervor while she was going at it
>It wasn't long until she began masturbating, Whether he was there or not. Things just escalated from there on
>Soon enough, Anon stopped trying to hide it and began openly rubbing it when they were alone in her room
>Eventually he began sitting on the bed with her, Stroking it while she masturbated
>It was during one of these 'sessions' that the un-revocable was done
>She had been sitting on the bed with her legs spread, Her fingers deep and hammering at it sloppily
>Meanwhile Anon was sitting in front of her, Eyes fixated on the finger action and furiously jerking it. Every now and then his eyes moving elsewhere on her body
>Then, In a Mind clouded by sex, Lust and no small amount of curiosity, A half-thought decision was made
>Before they could finish again, She stopped
>Placing her hands on her knees and waiting, She watched Anon lustfully as she presented herself
>It did not take long for him to get the hint though and soon enough he was clambering over her, Trying enthusiastically to enter her
>By that point though, They were both so worked up it didn't last longer than a few seconds.

>Moments later, Doubt began flowing in, The usual 'oh my god, i just fucked my pet. what have i done. Yada Yada.'
>But then she'd looked down and seen the expression of contentedness and those beautiful, Satisfied eyes staring back up at her
>"You know. Maybe this isn't so bad after all."

END
>>
>>7910517
Both?
>>
>>7910442
i think i already stated that the little girl was not for sexual. definitely going to try and work in encounters with her hot sister, though.
>>
File: EmperorDoesNotApprove.jpg (74KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
EmperorDoesNotApprove.jpg
74KB, 601x500px
>>7910768
>>
File: 1396628390694.jpg (42KB, 450x516px) Image search: [Google]
1396628390694.jpg
42KB, 450x516px
>>7898887
>>
>>7910718
>>Degenerate sister wasn't always the degenerate
She used to be an adventurer, like you.
>>
File: diabetus_o_1264833.jpg (60KB, 615x771px) Image search: [Google]
diabetus_o_1264833.jpg
60KB, 615x771px
>>7909934
Yesus, i like where this is going!
>>
>>7909791
>>"He's my human and his name is Bobby, and you should be nice, you--you titty-monster!"
>Don't laugh, Anon.
>They don't know your japanese porn drawings from back home.
>They can't know that you understand them.
>Don't. Laugh.
>....
>...Titty-monster.
"PFFF"
>FUCK
>>
>>7909837
>>My bigger concern was the inhuman...er, unbelievable amount of liquid that little kit expelled
>>Seriously, even I don't go that much
>>How could so much fit into something so small?
>>I really hope she doesn't have a bedwetting problem, or she'll drown us both

This made me really REALLY uncomfortable.
>>
>>7909934
This is so fucking cute. Keep up the good wo-

>>7910442
>Really hoping he fucks the girl
That didn't take long.

>Older sister is a human-lusting degenerate
>Wanted her family to get a younger human because there would be so much less of a temptation, and she'd be out of the house and living somewhere else before the human grew up
>Overcompensates for her desire for human cock by going out of her way to make it clear that she thinks Anon is gross
>Will have her mouth around his cock before the week is out

So, do humans still age about 70 years before they die, or do humans native to Furry-Earth have a dog-like life span of 16 years?
>>
File: 1423180063470.jpg (34KB, 214x268px) Image search: [Google]
1423180063470.jpg
34KB, 214x268px
>>7910718
These loose pyjama bottoms cannot contain my erection's bloodlust.
>>
>>7912111
>"So that's where my gun went. You're going to rot for a few centuries, human!"
>>
>>7912990
Kids pee a lot, man. I've got a younger brother, and "How could so much [liquid] fit into something so small" has passed through my mind countless times. Swear to god, it's like they can multiply whatever goes into their stomachs.
>>
>>7913106
Kek
>>
>>7912990
only-child growing up detected. little kids can be gross man
>>
>>7915114
No I actually have a brother.
>>7913117
I actually meant more about the way it was worded.
>>
>>7909934
This is so adorable!
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
File: 1423612280033.jpg (220KB, 862x632px) Image search: [Google]
1423612280033.jpg
220KB, 862x632px
>Small furry doesn't feel safe herself safe outside her house.
>Buys a large 'Guardhuman' to feel safer
>Ends up taking /very/ good care of her human.
>Human gets fiercely protective (and assertive)
>>
File: Aaaehy.png (34KB, 519x441px) Image search: [Google]
Aaaehy.png
34KB, 519x441px
>>7915753
yes pls
>>
>>7915753
Psh! Fleshies...
>>
File: 1484268410726.png (291KB, 951x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1484268410726.png
291KB, 951x1179px
>>7883062
>>
File: 1309297849268.jpg (348KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1309297849268.jpg
348KB, 1024x768px
>>
>Anon's first owner was a shameless human-fucker
>She's eventually found out and his "abuse" is reported, and he's taken away
>Anon is shortly thereafter adopted by another furry girl
>Anon tries to enter her bedroom when she's changing; sniffs at her crotch whenever he can; openly masturbates around her
>Anon can't understand what these giant animal monsters are saying, but he DOES know that they fuck real good and that he wants to get in on it
>>
I need more of that toucan girl
>>
>>7909769
>Her dresser was a wooden base supporting a huge mirror with all sorts of stickers covering the pink paint covering almost every surface with little brass handles
You might want to check your grammar here.
>>7909848
>Her father was sitting in a comfortable chair next to the bed watching the evening new
you're missing an s at the end here.
>>7909934
Also, in general, you need to put periods at the end of your sentences.
>>
>>7909934
Alright, I had time to sit down and read this. I'll lay out some feedback since I didn't do that the first update.

The first update was tropey in a bad way. In my mind, the work has a partial pass since it's hard to imagine other scenarios besides adoption center to begin with, and it's kind of a centerpiece of our stories here, but MAN is it getting old quick. Couple that with a few grammar mistakes or simple overlooked sentence errors and i didn't have a good impression. The story did nothing new, and what it did do, it did somewhat sloppily in my mind. Credit where it's due though, I like your species choice and how you portrayed the little girl. Dem oversized ears and happy little girl syndrome are cute. Also comparing humans to flavors was pretty genius. Wish I thought of it.

Second update is completely different, albeit keeping the cute little girl and smartly doubling down on that, while adding new experiences we haven't yet read in other places. Low point would be the bathroom scene (there's a reason why books don't inform us when a character uses the restroom), but the rest is really comfy and clean tour of the house. The older sister adds more depth to the family dynamic, as well a heaping of sexual tension that is welcome for me, even if I'm not personally into giant tits.

Normally I'd criticize playing the "I can talk" card so early, but here I thought it was used for good effect since the moment is really heartwarming and cute, especially that ending. Depends where you go from here, but I can't say it was a bad move so far.

As for grammar on the second update, a lot of the same issues popped up but I was able to read through it and did my best to ignore errors and redundancies. It doesn't look 100% raw but you may want to figure out a way for someone trustworthy to give it a once over.

I'm willing to read more. It's bringing something new to the table and I'm really curios how the older sister is going to factor in.
>>
>>7918371
Pretty much all the beginnings of every story can be summed up has either
>adoption center
>found on streets/in the wild
>skipping that part and having the human already living with the furry
>>
>>7918483
The last two are okay and have some possible variety to approach them with. Adoption centers can have variety too (really run down, bad place, or really clean, fun place) but that has a lot less mileage.
>>
>>7918525
It's also the quickest and easiest way to start a story. The beginnings and endings of stories are usually the hardest for new writers and even older ones, so that being an option to get the story rolling can be helpful. It may not be the best solution, but it gets the job done.
>>
>>7918483
When I'm reading a story based on a specific prompt I prefer to read the story the writefag wants to write, and not a 50-page essay on how Anon came to be in their care.
>>
>>7913082
I'm wondering if the idea is foxes in that world have the same lifespan and growth rate.
>>
>Anon is hiking through the woods, sleeping in his tent … next morning he walks into a (small) town to buy shit on the market.
>He/she might be distracted with a map or some other shit until he is on the market/town centre.
>Anthros everywhere … maybe some/non humans about.
>Anon is now in shock / stupefied cant bring out a full sentence.
>Friendly Anthro helps / Horny Anthro helps / Hungry Anthro wants to restock his/her meat cellar / Animal control is called → Adoption Centre / Police is called and trys to find Anons onwner.
>>
>>7919139
yes, often a writer will expend all their energy on the first twenty posts explaining how they got there, learning how to act, and meeting their new owner. after that they seem to be exhausted to the point of no continuation.
>>
>>7919938
>"Aw, look at him! He's got a widdle backpack and hat and everything! Is he trying to read a map? Oh, this is just precious."
>>
>>7920187
If there's one thing those 'Anon in Equestria' threads on /mlp/ got right, it's that nobody fucking cares how Anon got to Equestria.
>>
>Anon is Computer Science Nerd and writing/programming late at night in the University computer science lab (because fuck deadlines).
>Wakes up and realizes he/she is late for all the classes, grabs his / her Laptop, Books, and half finished assignment (from yesterday) storms out into the campus … queue in furfag university.
>Anthros everywhere !
>>
>>7920255
because in MLP its always Anon spawns / wakes / portals into / (crash) lands in the Everfree.
>>
>>7920612
Here's an idea. Anon has always been. He's always been an inhabitant of this furry world, he doesn't know where his intelligence comes from but he doesn't really care.
>>
>>7921952
>"I remember - I was born in a dried-up lakebed. There was a big, dead tree. Dozens of my kind crawling around... like RATS. But I wasn't like them; I was a rat of another kind."
>>
>>7922147
I wonder what his upbringing was like? I'd imagine he'd sort of end up as a leader, mostly because he figures out rationing but his brothers and sisters just associate him with food at a certain time.
>>
>>7922290
I imagine that being in a position of leadership, he'd pay a hell of a lot of attention to the area and furries around him.
>Anon first learns the words associated with danger
>Then for situations where he'll get food
>Finally, words for when he's all safe
>Then he starts picking up names
>Learns what his kind is called
He probably scared the piss out of the first person he managed to string a full sentence in front of.
>"You give human food. Hungry!"
Actually, I take that back. His first words in front of a furry would probably be one of the words he associates with danger.
>"Oh, shit."

Fuck me, I want to read this now.
>>
>A furry finds Anon at a <place> and takes him in
>Anon is wary around furries because why are all these animals walking on two legs and speaking moon runes at him, and why does he have a leash?
>Anon doesn't like being around other humans; he isn't violent, but they unsettle him
>Anon has some bullshit injury from his life on Earth (maybe he fucked up his knee and walks with a slight limp)
>All these facts make his new owner worry that he was abused by his previous owner
>Gives him extra cuddles and shares her food
>>
File: gnoll.png (830KB, 744x1277px) Image search: [Google]
gnoll.png
830KB, 744x1277px
>>7918483
It's easy to avoid the adoption center if they don't exist in the setting yet.
>Anon in the tribal Savannah when?
>>
File: the penis in my heart.jpg (13KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
the penis in my heart.jpg
13KB, 324x291px
>>7909934
this is a new kind of cool
>>
>>7923732
>modernafrica.png
>>
>>7923732
>Hyena babes trained humans to be threatning pets they are
>The award get's to snuggle their leader to bed
>>
>>7924024
>hyenas and mad max-esque human raiders
i did not know I wanted this til now.
>>
>>7912555
Then she took a dick to the cunt.
>>
>>7923987
modern africans aren't that cute
>>
>>7909934
I think you just legitimately gave be a heart attack. Calling 911 now.
>>
>>7924950
Oh shit, are you alright Anon?
>>
>>7924232
Shoot. Now I wanted now
>>
>>7922147
Okay I get it, rats here rats there. I'll write a chapter tonight, no need to summon me via caps
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.