[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Pets of Furries general (or /PoFg/ #5) in which w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 99

File: 1486239530956.jpg (26KB, 540x426px) Image search: [Google]
1486239530956.jpg
26KB, 540x426px
Welcome to Pets of Furries general (or /PoFg/ #5) in which we surreptitiously stare at our owners because nobody thinks humans are that smart.
Lurk at your own risk

[relevant links]
/trash/ archive if you missed a thread or two: http://desuarchive.org/trash/search/text/PoFg/
Previous Thread: >>7518879
Pastebins and greens
http://pastebin.com/u/Skreetz_The_Rat
>To Tame a Human
>Faithful
http://pastebin.com/u/Jathma
>OP Template
>I'm Sorry Ms. Katze
>Naga Cuddles
>Anon Bangs His Owner's Friend
http://pastebin.com/u/DandySpider
>Stoner Racoon/Human
http://pastebin.com/u/Onii-Chan_MK1
>Not Sure What to Name It
http://pastebin.com/1zaCDrMr
>The New Normal
If you would like your works to appear here, simply post your relevant pastebin links and they'll be added

Theme of the thread: So you like your bombers mute and dumb, or smart and talkative?
Prompt for the content creators: >When I got my human, they didn't earn me he'd be this smart...
OP template: http://pastebin.com/qsmAru51
>>
>>7607831
First for smart bombers
>>
File: Pacific Pearl (2).jpg (120KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pacific Pearl (2).jpg
120KB, 1280x768px
>>7607831
Skreetz for B-17 Bombers!
>>
>>7607993
>>7608071
I fukt up the OP, didn't I?
>>
File: 1471995725510.jpg (195KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1471995725510.jpg
195KB, 1280x1244px
>>7608265
Totally, I have at least four stories to my name, not just two.
>>
Does anyone have that crazy bird lady picture?
>>
File: 1485977743479.png (523KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485977743479.png
523KB, 1200x1600px
>>7608612
>>
>>7608975
Damn that toucan is stunning, even if she is crazy.
>>
I wonder who?
>>
File: 1375132130.thefza_mommy.jpg (183KB, 1280x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1375132130.thefza_mommy.jpg
183KB, 1280x1228px
>>
File: Alright.jpg (27KB, 379x240px) Image search: [Google]
Alright.jpg
27KB, 379x240px
this is chill

>bump
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1486590100905.jpg (172KB, 989x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486590100905.jpg
172KB, 989x1280px
>>
File: 1486432350421.jpg (195KB, 854x534px) Image search: [Google]
1486432350421.jpg
195KB, 854x534px
>>7615894
>That pic
Such cute. Cute!
>>
File: 1479255965131.png (247KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479255965131.png
247KB, 1280x800px
Am I doing it right?
>>
>>7616321
Technically, yes.
>>
File: 1479620207487.png (241KB, 888x888px) Image search: [Google]
1479620207487.png
241KB, 888x888px
>>7616400
Good.
>>
>>7615751
>dingle dong cola
>>
>>7607993
I vote for smart bombers. But runner has to not talk in public . or else the gov gonna take him . same for bombers
>>
>>7615819
Slow thread huh?

>Oh~ I hope my friends doesn't know I've been fugging my pet!
>>
>>7615894
Your suppose add green text of furries telling their adopted human how much they love them as their pet
>>
>>7608403
Fixed, that was my bad. I haven't updated the template in a few days

>>7609400
Ebin dubs bruh

>>7615894
>tfw never ever
How do I embrace my wizardy and avoid this feeling of emptiness?
>>
File: unknow artist 1.gif (293KB, 576x400px) Image search: [Google]
unknow artist 1.gif
293KB, 576x400px
Bemp
>>
File: MFW.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>7607831
>MFW they used the image you posted in the previous thread.
>>
Bump for content :^)
>>
Skeeze the rat I need a new to tame a human chapter please grace me with more
>>
File: mechanic.png (709KB, 574x863px) Image search: [Google]
mechanic.png
709KB, 574x863px
>>7621246
I will, but not today, pic relevant, that's the reason... Plus now I'm fixing two vans, mine is burnt and my bosses' one is fucked by malfunctioning alarm, I come home stressed and tired, can't write when I feel like that.
Sorry
>>
>>7621637
I love you man no homo and good luck with the van
>>
>>7621670
Thanks man, I'm gonna need the luck, and with any luck, I'll deliver an episode tomorrow. (not sure about the weekend schedule)
>>
Someone better write
>green
>>
>>7621806
>it's a cold winter night and your 5' tall Corgette won't let you sleep in your bed
>instead she's invited you into her own
>the one with the extra floofy comforter that'll keep you warm all night
>and the blanket on top of her
>it's not unusual for owners to have their pets sleep in the same bed as them but it is weird when the pet starts spooning the owner like you are
>at first she said no and told you in simple words that that was wrong and bad and Degenerate™ and that pets had no reason to do such things
>but she forgot one thing: you were intact and really really really liked the feel of her butt on your crotch
>every other day you would try again by putting an arm on her and then around her torso but she would shoo you away quick
>but the nights got colder and the heating lost its affect and little by little she started to give in
>first a hand on her hip
>then a half hug with your hand on her belly
>then you wrapped your arm around her wth your hand under her ribcage
>you were as close to her as you could get without ripping your briefs off and just https://youtu.be/j8L6ZB7UWqk?t=15s
>she soon stopped using her pillow and just tugged at your arm and you like the smart pet that you were gave it to her for her comfyness
>under the warm blankets, toasty and comfy next to your corgi owner, her back pressing against your front you thought it couldn't get any better
>until she squirmed a little and turned around to face you burrying her face into your right shoulder and hugged you powerfully
>"Good night Anon" she said and you responded by hugging her back
>>
File: ....png (32KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
....png
32KB, 128x128px
>>7622000
>>
File: Don't stop beleaving.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Don't stop beleaving.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>7619074
Yeah I didn't want the thread to die

>>7619302
one day maybe amongst the stars pic and link related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ELKAv6Fqu4

>>7619091
I can't write for shit I just know how to find pics that might be of interest to the thread
>>
>>7623848
It's /trash/ what do you expect?
>>
>>7615894
>>7615905

>tfw I will never be him

why did you have to give me these feels
>>
>>7619302
>How do I embrace my wizardy and avoid this feeling of emptiness?

>>7626543
>why did you have to give me these feels

Fear not fellow anons there may still be hope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bertAUkbAAE
>>
File: Bump.gif (835KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
Bump.gif
835KB, 804x804px
>Gotta help your owner with that heat, right?

Also, bump
>>
>>7622000
That full-house tho

I want to cuddle the anthro corgi. She just sounds way to cute
>>
Well, five threads isn't that bad, right? Not like the general was going to last forever. Kinda wish we got a few more finished stories though.
>>
>>7632542
Well, Skreetz is still working on his stories
>>
>>7632542
:v whos to say that we cant contribute
>>
>>7632796
36 hours
42 posts
1 green
0 story updates

Thread rip as shit, man. We're approaching /po/ levels of activity.
>>
>>7632827
Have you ever started jacking off and just like gave up ? Like i give up . 2 minutes is good for me . that's what im seeing here .
>>
>it's a snow day
>your husky owner insists on bundling you up, putting your snow boots and jacket on for a walk outside
>why
>she decides to let you go without the leash today because nobody's gonna be outside and you're a good human
>you walk to the park together, there's a playground completely covered in snow and ice
>okay sliding down that ice slide was pretty fun
>she's having an absolute blast, catching snow with her tongue and pouncing around from pile to pile
>you just watch her with a smile, occasionally getting a snowball thrown at you and maybe throwing a few back
>finally time to go back home
>she wraps you in a freshly dried and warm blanket and makes you tea
>you sit in her lap and get cozy
>snow days aren't too bad you guess
>>
>>7633605
Thank you anon!
>>
and why not open a new general but this time make it more generic, focusing the male human on female furry? you can still make stories (but not only) about furrydom
>>
Still waiting.
>>
File: focused.jpg (72KB, 750x410px) Image search: [Google]
focused.jpg
72KB, 750x410px
>>7632827
hold this thread steady for me, Skreetz the rat here, starting to write.
>>
File: Wew.jpg (185KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wew.jpg
185KB, 2000x1000px
>>7636083

SKREETZ, TAKE MY ENERGY!
>>
>>7636083
To Tame a Human
Chapter nine: The animal talks
>Several seconds have passed since I made my offer, and she was just staring back at me. Time wasn't as important as it was when I was getting here, but my patience was running out along with my remaining energy.
>"No, no no, this is a dream" she went all denial on me. However who hasn't seen this coming from a mile away?
>"It is not a dream Lizzie, you are awake!" I said, and reached my hand towards her.
>She fell from the chair and crawled backwards until she hit the wall
>I knew what she was feeling, I felt the same way when i entered this world for the first time.
>Scared, everything I knew was a lie, or it was altered to suit the needs of this twisted world.
>"Okay, think about it." No rush, the kid is going to be at the pound and the second kid was scared of her just like she was scared of me.
>"Come on" I said and motioned for the kid to follow me
>"W-where are you going?!" the tigress asked, the fear still very obvious in her voice.
>"I'm going to wash my hands, undress the kid and then give him his first shower, then I'm going to find some first aid kit to take care of my hands, wanna join?" The question was a very important. It may not seem so but I needed her more than she thought.
>However as no reply came from behind the table, I just said "Suit yourself" and went off, pulling the kid right behind me.
>I was thinking about taking care of my hands first, but if I manage to find some soothing gel or whatever she might have around here for burn injuries, I'll have to bandage it and then trying to shower a kid for the first time might not do me or my new bandages any favours
>As we ascended to the second floor, I already heard some movement in the ground floor
>I really hope she does the smart thing and does not call the cops or anything.
>If that happened, I'll just have to pretend that I've never spoke before, and she'll be taken to the crazy house.
>>
>That's it... Good baby! Make more cummies for mommy!
>Mommy I'm starting to hurt...
>Aww, poor baby... Do you wanna suckle on mommy's tits for a little while
>Yes please mommy thank you mommy
>Good boy... But you have to get back to cummies later. It's good for you, you know...
>It is?
>Of course! Mommy said so, and would mommy ever lie to you?
>N-No mommy...
>Good boy
>>
>>7636367
It begins
>>
File: 1d5.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1d5.gif
558KB, 367x265px
>>7636367
>>
>>7636367
>As we entered the bathroom, I took the first layer off the kid, and then the second.
>Poor guy must've been overheating big time in here, but he didn't catch a cold, or wasn't bitten by the wolves.
>Better safe than sorry, that's what I had on mind when I made them wear all their clothes. The second thought behind all this was much simpler, now that I've got through almost all layers, I'll be able to check which clothes he might wear the second I get him out of the bath.
>It would be rather suspicious to be a tiger girl with one neatly dressed human and one kid that looked like dumpster incarnate.
>The kid was rather reluctant to let go of his last article of clothing, which would've been a loincloth if I haven't forced them to wear normal underwear months ago.
>Just as I lead the kid into the shower, I saw out of the corner of my eye someone peeking from the doorway.
>I decided not to press the matter now and took the showerhead. Turning the water on was a shock for the kid, who probably never saw how indoor plumbing worked, so he did the same 'crawl back till you hit the wall' routine a certain tigress did moments ago.
>"shhh" I tried to calm the kid down, adjusting the temperature.
>here I thought I would have only one pair of scared eyes glued on me, but there were two, however I could do something about the kid's one really quick.
>motioning for him to come closer, he crept forward, but as soon as I could reach him, I grabbed his wrist.
>He instinctively closed it in a fist, but didn't fight back
>then I showered his hand.
>He was utterly confused, probably going with a mindset dictating that water is only cold.
>can't blame him, he lived his entire life in a forest. Which is however why I need to wash him as soon as possible.
>Slowly I came with the shower towards his arm.
>the warm water seemed to have made him happy.
>Plugging the bath, I showered his head, and sides.
cont.
>>
>>7636601
>By the looks of it, he was actually paler than it may have seemed, no wonder, living in a basement for this long.
>"Can....can he talk too?" A question came from the doorway. I didn't turn around to look at her, thinking that it might scare her even more.
>"No, As far as I know, I'm the only one." I said, suddenly feeling more gloomy.
>Maybe it wasn't meant to be this way, maybe I was supposed to become stupid and obedient like everyone else, why did I know how to do stuff? How did I get here, in this world ?
>I tried not to think about it, while reaching for a shampoo.
>"N-not that one" She said, and I looked at her, she slowly and carefully entered the bathroom, and then handing me a different bottle
>I might've been able to read and do stuff other humans couldn't, but I'll be damned if there was any difference between the two bottles. "Why not the other one?"
>"Because he's a different race than you" She said, her fear now mixing with a hint of amusement.
>I looked at the kid, and looked him over like i've seen him for a first time, messy dirty hair, blue eyes, thin, pale, but nothing out of ordinary. I would've let this matter slide if he was mongoloid or negroid, but he was Caucasian, just like me.
>"I don't see a difference" I admitted, she took the bottle from my hands and pointed to the small print saying that this is for Caucasians, specifically Aryans.
>I looked back at the kid, and I wouldn't have noticed it before, but there was a small hint of blonde among the dirty hair.
>While I looked at the kid, the kid looked at the tigress with fear and curiosity, and tigress was now looking all over me in amazement.
>I opened the bottle, the cover was a little hard for me to open, bringing the pain back to my palms.
>"I'm sorry, could you wash his hair please?" I asked Lizzie, who looked at me like i've spoke for the first time, again.
cont.
>>
>>7636747
>"I burned my hands earlier, shampoo might not be the best idea" I said showing her my arms.
>She went pale for a second, and then out of fucking nowhere: "I'm sorry!" she apologized.
>However she didn't take the shampoo and instead went outside.
>What the hell was that all about?
>Well it seemed that she's now in her room, judging by the footsteps suddenly being muffled by carpet.
>I looked at the kid, and back at the shampoo in my hands, and I wondered what will be less painful, trying to teach a kid who has seen hot water for the first time try to put shampoo on his head, or do it with second degree burns.
>What I had to was however much easier than I first thought it would be.
>Lizzie came back with a box slightly larger than an average first aid kit for cars.
>When she opened it, I was treated to a sight of a real field first aid, even with sewing set, there was also this spray which you apply on sunburn or other kinds of burns.
>She took the spray, revealing four condoms below it.
>This first aid kit got all bases covered it seemed.
>"Just...just spray this on your hands, it'll make the pain go away." she explained, and I graciously exchanged that for the shampoo. While placing the shower head in the shower head holder
>While I moved away from the bathtub to spray my hands, she was now spurting the shampoo in her paws.
>I heard a whine and turned around to see the kid on the verge of tears, once again trying to get away from the tigress.
>"HEY!" I yelled, managing to surprise both of them. While the kid stopped dead in its tracks, the tigress jumped away.
>I walked over to the shower, both sets of eyes back on me.
>"gimme your hand" I whispered to lizzie, who ,while reluctant and once again scared, offered me her hand.
>"This is Lizzie" I said to the kid, dragging her hand towards his head, and then placing it on his.
>"She's good" I said, letting go of her hand and slowly moving my own hand away.
>>
>>7636919
>revealing four condoms
Can 'condom' mean something else in english? Or does she hide them there?
>>
>>7636387
laughable
>>
>>7636919
>the kid shook, but didn't dare to defy me, and Lizzie took the opportunity to pet him, and then with her second hand spread the shampoo on his head.
>"there's a good boy" she cooed for a second and I could swear that she smiled for a split second, while I was spraying this Panthenol thingy on my hands.
>the lefty was blistering, while the right hand was only slightly burned, but hurt roughly the same.
>She looked back at me, and anger appeared on her face.
>"You..." she said, and I probably knew where this was going
>"I didn't want to go to the shower with you, remember?" I hope I'm right, if she's angry about anything else, this will just put more fuel to the fire.
>"You could've said something!" she murmured, still angry but it seems that I've found the problem.
>"and then be sold to circus, or for experiments to the government." I added. "No thanks, that's why I held my mouth for almost a year now. I never said a word in worse situations." I said, bandaging my hands.
>"then Why now? What made you change your mind Runner? Why start speaking now?"
>For a second I was going to correct her, for my name is not a Runner, but I'll tell her my name later.
>"Because of the kids, I promised them that I'll take care of them, that's why I'm willing to give it all up, because I cannot help the other kid that's in the shelter now, but you can." And my only bargaining chip was me, myself.
>"Are they yours?" She asked, and I shook my head.
>"No, I found them when I first... came to this world. Believe it or not, but in my world, all humans are like me, and dogs and cats are our pets." I said, which made her frown a little, but she turned around to wash the kid's hair.
>After I was done bandaging myself up, the kid's hair was actually getting bright and blonde, the grime and mud have been removed and only a nice looking kid remained.
cont.
>>
>>7637038
>"So, Lizzie, what do you say to my offer? If you agree to help me, we'll pick up the second kid and I'll do whatever you want." I said, but I thought that giving her a little more incentive might not hurt " I can cook, take care of the house, I can even fix the muffler on your car." I said and she looked at me. "What will happen if I refuse?" She asked.
>Now it was my turn to frown. "Then I'll thank you for everything you've done for me, move back to the forest, and attempt to break out the other kid on my own" There was no point in lying to her, besides all my cards were already on the table.
>She turned the water off, earning a sad "awwww" from the kid. Then she walked to me and looked me in the eyes. "And let the Runner run away once again?" She asked, it seemed like a joke, after all this time.
>I kept silent, as she was mulling this over in her head.
>"It'll be hard not to boast around that my human can talk and do all kinds of things." She said with a smile, and I smiled too.
>All the weight fell from my shoulders and I gave her a hug, disregarding the pain in my hands. "Thank you, thank you very much for everything"
>She didn't say anything, but then she gasped, and I felt something wet clinging to my side.
>The kid got out of the bath and hugged us both too.
>"I guess he likes you." I said, and she chuckled.
>A few moments later I decided that this needs to stop, otherwise my clothes will be both destroyed and wet.
>"Time to dry you off " I said and grabbed the nearby towel and started drying him off.
>"should I go and make a breakfast, before I go and adopt the three of you ?"
>"No" I said, handing over the towel. "It's time to show you what I can do"
>with that I slinked out of the bathroom, and marched downstairs.
>from the time when she was cooking for me, I knew pretty much what was in where in that kitchen.
cont.
>>
>>7637174
>I wasn't big on making grandiose breakfasts, but there were no cereals, so I decided to go with two slices of bread, with butter, some tomato, some salami and some salad on it.
>thinking about it, cooking was never really my strongest point.
>But I prepared three plates with a total of five nicely decorated breads.
>While Lizzie might be used to the idea of me being able to think for myself, she'll need to realize that the kids are just her regular humans.
>"Breakfast!" I yelled and I could hear the stomping already. The kids were taught that "Breakfast and Dinner" were the commands that meant 'get over here for food, otherwise nothing will remain'
>The kid was the faster one of the two, however he was only dressed in an underwear, one sock and a shirt. Lacking pants or any other substitute for them.
>The kid stood right in front of me, he knew that he wasn't allowed to eat anything unless i specify what he can or cannot.
>I trained my kids hard.
>The loser of this race appeared with a pair of tracksuit pants which were obviously the missing part of the kid's attire
>After a few moments I helped the kid in the pants, and then I sat him at the table.
>I also wanted to give a good impression of myself in front of the Lizzie.
>So I pulled the chair and allowed her to sit down, then pushing her to the table
>"Thank you" she said, impressed.
>"I bet in your wildest dreams you didn't imagine this scenario.
>I know I didn't.
>"no" she said, and after that we ate in silence.
>The kid was the fastest one, because he only got one slice of bread.
>After the breakfast, it was time to do business.
>"So, how are we going to go about it?" I asked, and Lizzie looked at me, thinking.
>" I think..." she started "I think I know what might work"

End of chapter

This is it ladies and gentlemen, today's chapter is over and I hope you guys are satisfied for today, and for other days too, tomorrow I'm going off for a wild hunt for spare parts, so wish me luck.
>>
>>7637197
>inb4 anon shows her he can drive manual
>>
File: Its fine.jpg (53KB, 363x469px) Image search: [Google]
Its fine.jpg
53KB, 363x469px
>>7637197

Why i feel we're close of the end of this story...?
>>
>>7636367
Good job once again!
>>
File: 1456001912796s.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1456001912796s.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
>>7638216
Maybe I am, but that should be fine, for if you browse my pastebin, you might notice that there are at least other two stories lying in wait.
>>7638280
Thank you.

Yo /PoFg/ did the rush for cuddly feline masters die ?
I challenge the best writefags here to write a male furry owner stuff!
Winner saves the PoFg and wins the internet.
>>
>>7636985
condoms are useful in other things than just their intended one.
>>
File: inmyhappyplace.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
inmyhappyplace.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>7637197
I'm really enjoying your works, thank you for posting them.
>>
File: 1396370114462.png (63KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
1396370114462.png
63KB, 600x601px
>>7636367
>>
>>7638216
This.
>>
>>7637197
Fuck yes, lovin' it
>>
Thread is back to dead on a friday afternoon bump
>>
Keeping this thread alive out of fear of suicide bump
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAA.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAA.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>7641877
>>
File: its gonna get pretty spooky.jpg (249KB, 438x768px) Image search: [Google]
its gonna get pretty spooky.jpg
249KB, 438x768px
>>7643795
>let's pass the time with off topic discussion

Would making a tulpa help or hurt the weird state of mind I , them, they,us,we or what ever the fuck are in?
>>
>>7637197
Good luck man!

I fucking love this story, so glad you are continuing it. Please keep writing it when you have time and stuff, even if the muse isn't striking when you sit down it is always good practice to try.

I don't want to be pushy, I just really like where your story is going and the characters. I don't want to see it get abandoned.

Also bump for the bump gods!
>>
File: Mr.kown.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.kown.gif
1MB, 268x274px
can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown
>>
>>7639019
>>
>there are people here right now, in this very thread, pretending to be humans browsing furchan

Everybody knows humans aren't smart enough for that.
>>
>It's been three weeks since Jacob disappeared
>I have no idea what happened to my Opossum owner/flat mate/fuckbuddy
>Normally I made it a rule to not to talk to anyone, as that would label me a freak and ripe for poking with sharp objects and weirdass tubes going where no man should tread
>But I made an exception with this one
>Being so smart, I got shuffled around homes quite a lot
>Mostly because twats would mistreat me, and I'd shit on their bed in kind
>One time, I even got a broken jaw for my trouble
>But Jacob was different
>He wasn't just some punk looking for a fun weekend
>He wasn't some faggot looking to impress his girlfriend with a gift they soon forgot about
>Like myself, he was kicked around a lot too
>Got involved in some bad shit early on and only just got out of prison
>The parole officer suggested he try taking care of a pet, see if that can help him out
>So he walked to the local shelter
>He still looked like hell back then, fucked up fur, baggy eyes and ratty hoodies
>When he came to my cage, the volunteer told him that I was no good
>Not gonna lie, I earned that reputation.
>Didn't like kids, or anyone under the age of thirty
>But he was different, He looked into my eyes and I saw something deep in there
>A broken sad kid, trying to cope with the shit life flung at him
>Normally I raved and banged the walls of my cage whenever anthros came to look at me, but this time I didn't
>He looked straight at me and shakily put his hand on my gate
>I matched it with my own, staring back at what could have been my reflection
>"I think I'll take this one"
>He never broke eye contact, we had something neither of us expected from life
>empathy, and understanding
>He followed the now shaken volunteer back to the front of the building, his face blank
>And I sat my ass down, shocked that anyone would even be able to comprehend me without words

Is anyone interesting in where this is going?
>>
>>7649676
I sure am
>>
>>7649738
Good enough

>>7649676
>He walked back a few minutes later, and crouched to eye level
>"Hey... Anonymous, Ms. Vhermacht told me I wouldn't be able to pick you up for a few days. She has to check with my parole officer and there's lots of shitty paperwork to deal with."
>He fidgeted uncomfortable and muttered under his breath
>"what the fuck am I doing here..."
>Putting a smile back on, we put a paw on my cage again
>"So I'll be back in a few days to pick you up. Sound good to you, Anon?"
>I could only nod, wondering what would be in store for me
>Funny thing is, he didn't give any of that baby talk shit
>He spoke to me like an equal, someone that can understand
>So the days passed, and while I usually whispered shit like 'the fifth reich summons you, Vherhmacht' to fuck with the warden
>I was silent this time
>Thinking about the opossum that looked like the back end of a dark alley
>The only living thing in this fucking world that showed even a hint on understanding
>One day passed
>Two days passed, I was getting restless, waiting for this mysterious guy to come back
>Three days passed... fuck, and here I thought someone had finally gotten to me
>Four days passed
"The fifth reich summons you Vhermacht!"
>"What? Who's there!?"
>Five days passed, and I had completely given up on ever seeing mr. faggy ass pants again
>Resigning myself to boredom and scaring anyone that got too close
>The door creaked open at some ungodly hour in the morning
>which equates to somewhere between 10 and 11 am
>As per the usual I ignored it, crawling deeper into my blankets
>"Hey, Anonymous. I'm sorry it took so long, my officer was kind of a dick to me about this"
>I couldn't believe it, the madman did it
>Hitler's secret daughter unlocked my cage carefully, leash and harness at the ready
>I was so happy about my release that I just didn't give a fuck and calmly accepted the degrading fixture

I have more on the way, but It's drunk and I may or may not be 3 am
>>
File: popup-image.jpg (39KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
popup-image.jpg
39KB, 400x273px
>>7649676
>>7649906
Have my Seal of approval! This stuff is good.
>>
>>7649906
Seems good
>>
>>7649906
We want more of this, it's really good sounding.
>>
File: the penis in my heart.jpg (13KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
the penis in my heart.jpg
13KB, 324x291px
>>7649676
>>7649906
>>
>requesting muscular yandere big cat

Writefriends, please consider moving to writefag thread if this general dies.
>>
File: 1470976713505.jpg (166KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470976713505.jpg
166KB, 500x800px
>>7653412

Fug, forgot image.
>>
File: 1444759379241.jpg (2MB, 2480x3265px) Image search: [Google]
1444759379241.jpg
2MB, 2480x3265px
>>7653412
If it dies, we'll just revive it.
Cause I've got too much to write, yet so little time.
>>
>>7649676
>>7649906
Is this the same opossum that was abusing raccoon girls a few threads back?
>>
>>7655252
I never thought about that. Originally, no, but that does sound like an interesting path to take. And it would allow for a cool arc.
>>
>>7655298
>He develops a phobia of humans after getting knocked out by raccoon girls human.
>>
>>7607831
Well shit this needs to be rescue bumped. What happened to all the posts about furries committing beastiality?
>>
>tfw war is coming
>>
File: 1451865059866.jpg (43KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1451865059866.jpg
43KB, 469x505px
>>7660540
the fuck are you on talking about animal person?
>>
File: Firebrand.jpg (152KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Firebrand.jpg
152KB, 1440x900px
>>7660540
Soon
>>
File: 1454817217537.png (8KB, 269x335px) Image search: [Google]
1454817217537.png
8KB, 269x335px
>>7660800
>>
Woof
>>
Mew
>>
>>7649906
I am a sad strange little man
I'm also a lazy shit that can only write when emotionally fucked
>"Come on, let's get you home."
>I walked behind him as he left the building
>Getting one last giggle before we left
>As I passed the warden I whispered to her
"Heil Hitler"
>Her terrified and confused face was priceless
>I really wish I had a camera with me back then
>I followed him out of the building and to freedom, or what I considered to be freedom anyway
>He walked over to a sedan, a beat up old fucker too
>Kind of like my car back home, but one color instead of three
>Unlocking the junker, my new friend opened the passenger door, and motioned for me to get in
>"well? Hurry up, man. It's cold out here"
>I got in and out of pure habit, buckled myself in
>In hindsight, it was the best thing I could have done to make a good impression on Jacob
>At the moment, I felt like I just signed a death warrant
>Humans were dumb in this world
>They couldn't open a door if you didn't teach them how to
>Getting in and starting the car, Jacob stared at me
>"Huh, she didn't tell me you were trained, hell, I was warned you'd be a real shitshow for the first few weeks"
>Crisis averted, and heart rate dropping back into double digits Jacob drove us to his home
>"My name's Jacob by the way"
>I gave him the expected blank stare, wondering why he would care this much about what he thought was another dumb animal
>"You probably don't understand a word I'm saying do you"
>It'd probably be better if I didn't
>You look like and sound like life took you for an evening of 'curbstomp the blonde kid'
>Tapping into my vast powers of interspecial communication, I tilt my head slightly

>>7655252
fuck, now I have to ask if DandySpider is cool with me crashing his universe [Dr.Pavel]with no survivors[/I'mWithTheCIA]
>>
>>7664669
You can do what you want. I was never going to bring the opossum up again anyways, the greentexts were just loosely tied together cutesy shit. Haven't been writing to not really feeling the writing mode and playing the fuck out of Nioh.
>>
>>7664669
>"Heh, you at least understand that much."
>Turing onto the highway, he continues.
>"I've always wondered what'd be like to be a human"
>This was coming out of nowhere, what's going on
>"I used to date this adorable raccoon, then shit went south"
>Huh boy, did he kill her pet or something?
>Just a tad spooked now
>He shook his head
>"I like to think it was her fault, her human's fault."
>"Hell, I'll even blame the weather sometimes"
>"But I know I fucked up, I just don't want to admit it"
>Dude, it's getting too real, tone it back a bit
>But in all honesty, he kind of reminds me of myself
>Lost, unable to figure out what the fuck to do with himself
>"Maybe it was for the best, she's already got a human to take care of. Someone like me would just drag her down..."
>Fuck I wanted to say something
>Anything, even baneposting would have been good
>But I was still too scared of being labeled a freak so I kept my silence
>Opting instead for putting a hand of his shoulder
>Jacob looked at me, with a raised eyebrow
>His face hardened quickly, and he shook my hand away, grumbling to himself
>"Why the fuck am I doing this shit. I'm pouring out my soul to a fucking animal"
>"Jesus, I'm pathetic"
>Looking up, he turned into the lot of a weathered apartment building
>"Well, this is home. It's shit but it's warm and dry."
>I look at him
>"If you're expecting me to hold your hand and shit, you'll be disappointed"
>I was confused, but I should have seen that coming
>This guy did a complete one eighty, and went from understanding to cold
>Fuck me if I didn't want to help him get out of this funk
>It just struck me close to home
>I'd been there before
>Lost in life, confused and hurt
>Damn it, I was gonna fix this kid even if it was gonna be one hell of a time in doing so.
>I got out and followed Jacob into the building

>>7664716
good taste famalam
also it's 1 am and I need more sleep. I should also try writing while inebriated next time, see if I'm more coherent
>>
File: can with a long tail.jpg (104KB, 700x680px) Image search: [Google]
can with a long tail.jpg
104KB, 700x680px
>>7664936
I like where this is going
>>
murrp
>>
Before sleep reviving
>>
Merp burmp
>>
>>7664936
Nice, eagerly waiting for the next part
Also bump
>>
>>7669416
same pumub
>>
>"My human is special!"
>"No, my human is more special!"
>"My human can flush the toilet!"
>"My human can wash his hands after flushing the toilet!"
>"My human can take out the trash"
>"My human can clean after himself!"
>"My human can water the plants!"
>"My human can change their soil!"
>"My human can use the vaccum cleaner!"
>And so, the two anthro females never stopped arguing whose human is better and what it can do, until...
>"My human will play with my boobs and nimble on my nipples!"
>"My human can lick my pussy and never gets tired!"
>"My human can do foreplay before sex!"
>"My human will give me his affection after sex!"
>"My human will have sex with me in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation!"
>*gasp* "YOU fucking bitch!"
>>
File: 1454807237449.png (200KB, 476x292px) Image search: [Google]
1454807237449.png
200KB, 476x292px
>>7670574
made me giggle great job
>>
bempp
>>
burp
>>
File: WhyMyOwnersAreFuckingFurfags.jpg (131KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
WhyMyOwnersAreFuckingFurfags.jpg
131KB, 800x606px
>When you bring your pet to war

Also, my last bump tonight.
>>
blamp
>>
File: 1469807454762.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1469807454762.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>7676707
kek
>>
Keep it alive, God damn it. I wanna see where this new green goes
>>
>>7676707
Where did you get this
>>
File: 1476767779844.gif (546KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476767779844.gif
546KB, 960x540px
bumparoo with random image
>>
bemppp
>>
>tfw no lioness/mare mistress
>>
Fump bump trump
>>
>>7686021
>you will never impatiently wait for your mistress to come home
>you will never be super excite whwn the door opens and your cougar hugs you
>you will never press your face into her chest fluff, smelling her scent and feel her short soft fur tickle your cheeks
>you will never be pet by those soft furred paws as she pulls you off to go make food for the both of you
>you will never enjoy a meal woth her, making conversation about her day
>you will never cuddle with her on the couch, watching a chick flick
>she will never take her top and bottoms off, sitting in the warm room in her underwear
>she will never initate, by kissing you, invading your mouth with her tongue
>she will never slide her paws under your shirt rubbing your back
>she will never slip her paws into your pants, and slide them off your lwgs
>she will never make a trail of kisses down your body
>she will never push you back and nuzzle your dick through your underwear
>she will never pull them down with her teeth to expose your erection
>she will never lick your balls and shaft, teasing you
>she will never take you into her mouth, rubbing your belly with one paw and holding your hand with the other
>she will never bob up and odwn on your dick, sucking on it
>she will never pull off just before you finish
>she will never sit on your face, making you pleasure her with your tongue
>you will never lick at her moistend panties tasting her arousal
>you will never pull them back with your mouth and press your tongue into her cavern
>you will never reach up and cup her furry breasts in your hands
>she will never crawl back, lining herself up with you
>she will never slide herself onto you
>you will never grab her hips and press yourself into her
>you will never have sex with her
>you will necer finish inside her
>she will never pull off you, kissing you dick
>she will never contort and twist to lick herself clean
>she will never give you a tongue bath as well
>you will never hug her in the afterglow
>>
>>7686796
Hope you liked it
I'm the asshole trying to work on damaged goods, and I seem to have hit a wall. I'm working on it but it is being painful and I'm having issues trying to figure out where I want this to go
>>
File: stop.gif (901KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
901KB, 500x281px
>>7686814
Muh dick, man
>>
File: 1453074649031.jpg (41KB, 378x548px) Image search: [Google]
1453074649031.jpg
41KB, 378x548px
>>7686796
>>
File: MUH DICK.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
MUH DICK.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>>7686796
>>
>>7686796

>you will never cuddle your waifu/husbando
>>
bemppp
>>
File: skipsy.png (1MB, 762x886px) Image search: [Google]
skipsy.png
1MB, 762x886px
>When you go for a walk with your pet and goes wrong
>>
File: SHORKS.jpg (113KB, 731x1280px) Image search: [Google]
SHORKS.jpg
113KB, 731x1280px
>>7691144
>When your owner don't know you are sentient pet...
>>
burmp
>>
binp
>>
zimp
>>
File: remy.png (618KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
remy.png
618KB, 1024x1024px
>>7691851
>When you have to give love to your owner after he had a bad day on work

>>7692278
>>7692602
>>7694372
Please, at least bump with some content (image or something silly).. It's a bit ugly to see a thread full of bumps
>>
>>7695282
I would bump with content, but I'm phoneposting thanks to a busted computer

My collection was on that rig too
>>
bempp
>>
File: shadowgate-1280x720.png (11KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shadowgate-1280x720.png
11KB, 1280x720px
>>7697589
Skreetz the rat here, reporting with something called Streptococcal Pharyngitis Acuta or something, once headache goes away, and the world stops spinning
>>
>>7697909
...I'll write something

jesus fuck, I can't even write
>>
File: 1568061644.jpg (55KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
1568061644.jpg
55KB, 700x450px
>>
File: 5704caf787e3235cd241bad752868c0a.png (303KB, 1040x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5704caf787e3235cd241bad752868c0a.png
303KB, 1040x1200px
swump
>>
bempp
>>
File: 1448451359326.jpg (272KB, 861x813px) Image search: [Google]
1448451359326.jpg
272KB, 861x813px
>>
File: 1463770283266.jpg (217KB, 750x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1463770283266.jpg
217KB, 750x1150px
>she will never kidnap and rape you
>>
>>7699386
you cant rape the willing
>>
>>7682183

That is posted on /k/ all the time. Usually whenever things take a turn toward the furry.
>>
File: 1447746566830.jpg (227KB, 610x903px) Image search: [Google]
1447746566830.jpg
227KB, 610x903px
>>
>>7697909
>>7697912
Nigga try to get better.
>>
>>7697909
>>7697912
if you die i'll kill you
>>
>You will never go bird watching with your owner
>>
snump
>>
File: 1482377471799.jpg (35KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
1482377471799.jpg
35KB, 356x356px
>>7676707
>>
File: 1469132039349.jpg (215KB, 1097x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1469132039349.jpg
215KB, 1097x1203px
WuLuMP
>>
File: 1486682819059.jpg (472KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486682819059.jpg
472KB, 1000x750px
>TFW you will never have an owner catching you sneaking in the kitchen at night
>>
Hey thread.

https://e621.net/pool/show/4967
>>
>>7706201
that is fukken adorable
>>
what story has toucan cutecan in it?
>>
>>7706201
Read everything...artist hasn't released anything in over 8 months.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
>>
>>7706201
I cried a little . i guess im a big softie for that
>>
File: comfy boss no text.png (574KB, 440x542px) Image search: [Google]
comfy boss no text.png
574KB, 440x542px
>>7706201
Thanks anon
>>
>>7664936
lol i hate myself
>"Welp, this is it; home sweet fucking home"
>Jacob's apartment, well closet would be a better term, was a three room shithole
>weird carpet stains
>cigarette stench in everything
>hell, he even had an unshaded lamp in the corner
>Jacob grabbed a beer and sat on the couch looking at me
>"Look, I'm sorry about unloading on you earlier, I just haven't had anyone to talk to in ages"
>Taking a swig from the can, he continued
>"All my friends ditched me after that whole girlfriend fiasco and life's been a pain in the ass"
>He looked down at his paws, thinking
>"But at the same time you're a fucking human and don't understand jack shit"
>at this point, his dichotomic personality had me worried
>This was dangerous
>For him, me and the anthros he knew
>fuckit, I doubt this dude would give enough of a shit to try and turn me
"Listen, if you're gonna be a drama whore, can I at least get good and fucked up first? I don't do therapy sober"
>Jacob dropped his can, adding another stain to the collection
>and he stared slack-jawed at me
>I grabbed the can he dropped and tried some
"eugh. Shit beer, but it works"
>I drained what was left in the can and grabbed another from his fridge
>dragging a chair from his dining table with me, I set up next to the couch
>He was still shocked, I was sure I could see a strand of smoke coming from one ear
>placing my chair next to the couch, I sat down and cracked the beer open
"Now, how about we start with your mother"
>No response
>Tough crowd
"Look, if you need a few minutes, I can wait, but remember you're paying me by the hour"
>"wha?"
>And lo, the overgrown rat speaks
>"You can fucking TALK!?"

[exDee]Input? did I make a good directional choice? Should I get off my ass and do more with my life than write shitty fanfiction[/exDee]
>>
File: Rogal DoRAAAA.jpg (17KB, 297x190px) Image search: [Google]
Rogal DoRAAAA.jpg
17KB, 297x190px
>>7710597
this is great dude, all I can say at the moment though is

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>7710597
I like it, please continue
>>
>>7711104
And I shall, but unfortunately y'all are gonna have to wait for my take on HL3 as its 1:30 am and I have an interview at 9
Yay! [robot] breaking out of neethood feels fantastic but fuck this isn't as fun[/9000]
>>
>>7711104
seconding
>>
File: ha ha what the fuck.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha what the fuck.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>7711186
17 4 -1 AHHHHHH

>words fcukcin fail me
>>
bempppp
>>
File: 1309025876875.jpg (124KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
1309025876875.jpg
124KB, 900x676px
>>
File: Runner.png (645KB, 1400x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Runner.png
645KB, 1400x1700px
So, uh, how is it?
>>
File: 1460716563138.jpg (211KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460716563138.jpg
211KB, 720x960px
>>7714654

can't self insert/10

Seriously though, looks good.
>>
>>7710597
>>7664936
>>7664669
>>7649906
>>7649676
It's not bad. Hard to get too into a story unless the posts are long and regular, but what you have here is a really good foundation for emotional development. I think that in itself shows pretty good understanding of storytelling and your prose is nice on top.

I don't really care for your human character though. I get that most people like to go with the Anon shitposty route sometimes but I've seldom found that character archetype is written in a way that I could enjoy. Snark usually feels obnoxious to me.

It would have been nice if you dragged out the 'you cant talk' plot bit but I get the feeling that you aren't interested in dragging anything out, so I'll trust your choice.
>>
File: possum_poster_1_.jpg (136KB, 450x589px) Image search: [Google]
possum_poster_1_.jpg
136KB, 450x589px
>>7715139
Holy shit, is this what I think it is
Constructive feedback and criticism?

I understand your first point and apologize for the inconsistency, life is fucked right now and I've hit that magical 7-8k character wall so to speak. Making writing this more difficult than when i started

As for the chosen archetype; they say write what you know, and I 've been a snarky shitposting asshole for almost ten years now. I can work on developing him beyond a living shitpost though, so expect real neato character development if I can work on this more frequently

I am literally writing these by the seat of my pants, I can drag this out for another few paragraphs if you like it. I live to entertain and please. I just cut there because I ran out of room and it felt like a decent point to break at.
>>
File: fnf.jpg (46KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
fnf.jpg
46KB, 500x404px
bemppz
>>
Page eight save

My girlfriend says hi
>>
File: 1485755648530.jpg (77KB, 763x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1485755648530.jpg
77KB, 763x1048px
buhEMP
>>
File: sweetspot.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sweetspot.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>7714654
Very nice!
But i was wondering while looking at this..
How old is Runner?
>>
>>7715523
>Holy shit, is this what I think it is
>Constructive feedback and criticism?
I write greens a lot and I know what feedback can mean, so if I read something, I tend to give my thoughts instead of lurking.

> I can drag this out for another few paragraphs if you like it
The wording of 'drag this out' isn't something I'd ever say 'yes' to but I'm willing to read more currently, which is what I think you mean. I tend to find that forcing a story in any way leads to bad content. Write when you have something to say and it'll be enjoyable for you and your readers.

>I can work on developing him beyond a living shitpost
That would please me greatly. I look forward to what you do. Consider multiple posts, perhaps.
>>
>>7717849
I tried to make him look like he's in his early to mid 30s. Not too young but not too old, either.
>>
File: 1460108278286.jpg (236KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460108278286.jpg
236KB, 1280x1280px
Prospective writefag here. This thread really caught my interest the last few days after I blasted through To Tame A Human and most of the other greens. In particular, I expected to read fetish femdom porn but I was impressed at the comfy world building.

I have some ideas for greens but I'd like to know what you guys want to see. Normally I'd just lurk and read for a good while before I consider contributing, but I hit the bottom of the well early and I have no more source material to pull from.

1. In general, what things most appeal to you about Pets Of Furries?

2. What are some things you've always wanted to see here?

3. What specific animals do guys tend to like? [spoiler]I've been considering avoiding horses and using foxes and dogs for some characters. I also really like sharks but I haven't any ideas on how to use them[/spoiler]

4. Do you prefer furry dominance themes (The New Normal, A lot of Jathmas shorts) or stories that feature human dominance (To Tame a Human; generally defiant and skill proficient humans)? Do you prefer neutral? (almost all the stories fall into one camp or the other with varying subtly so I have no examples).

Let me know what kind of audience we have here. I personally don't take requests to be clear, and I don't won't write a submissive human, but other writers may want this info.
>>
File: 1449614647862.jpg (256KB, 1280x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1449614647862.jpg
256KB, 1280x1266px
bamp
>>
>>7718173
1. i like the idea of being a scared human with a loving owner

2. i've always wanted to see a human thats had owners that have abused him before and having the human warm up to the furry

3. having a shark owner would be interesting, a scary animal acting nice is always cute

4. i prefer neutral
>>
>>7718173
1.Comfy 'planet of the apes'.

2.More proper sci-fi. While I get that 'isekai' is easier, especially for shorts, it gets repetitive quickly.

3.No real preferences, though subverting expectations of a given species is a good idea in my opinion, since animal personifications of certain traits are among the oldest and thus overused tropes out there.
That said predators seem to me to be more frequent in these threads.

4.Depends on what you want to go for really.
Furry/master dominance inevitably turns more sexual.
Human/pet dominance is suitable for more comedic effects. (this is my personal preference since I'm here for the laughs)
Neutral would be useful for a more realistic portrayal of the master/pet dynamic, but would need an outside driving force for the story other than the ready made sex/comedy of the previous two.
>>
>>7699545
How often do things turn to the furry?
>>
I'm new to the thread. Is the general idea that neither the owner nor the human (let's call him Anon) can understand each other? If they CAN understand each other, I can see Anon kinda freaking out (understandably) at being in a world full of furries and just sort of going "nope" and playing dumb as a defence mechanism. If they CAN'T understand each other, I could also see the furry thinking that Anon is a dumb animal since all they're working off of each other is body language, and Anon has no real reason to believe that his owner isn't a dangerous beast with claws and teeth, even if they wear clothes and walk on two legs.

How do thread work?
>>
>>7720043
green text stories so far go for the 'they share a language' version
this manga however goes the other way >7706201
>>
>>7720043
t. potential writefag
>>
File: 9af4237a63d8facee4e562a246decc49.png (610KB, 930x1321px) Image search: [Google]
9af4237a63d8facee4e562a246decc49.png
610KB, 930x1321px
I would like to make a group about this . i feel like /PoFG/ in theory would make a good rp group in the long run if we tried. Hell it could lead to having more writefags in the future. Telegram is what i have currently . i won't make the group on any platform until i know it wont be a waste of time . so id like a consensus of who likes my idea
>>
>>7720842
Meh . i meant inspire more writefags but you guys get it
>>
>You are Anon
>Your new roommate-slash-terrifying animal mother is calling you for lunch.
>"Baby! Baby, come here!"
>You sigh and step out of your giant novelty-sized pet bed and make your way over to the kitchen.
>You don't know why, and you don't know how, but about a month ago you woke up in a whole world of furry trash from your japanese animes and autistic image boards.
>Despite your protests, you were promptly captured and caged with a bunch of other humans.
>None of them spoke English, and the ones who did were niggers
>You don't make a habit of talking to animals, so you left the niggers alone.
>Every so often, furries of all shapes and sizes (and species) would parade in front of you, which gave you time to get over the bowel-voiding terror of being in a land of talking animals.
>It was like being in a 3d animated Disney movie, only less shit.
>To make a long story short, you were bought by a friendly dog lady and now you live in her house, free of charge.
>On the one hand, you don't have to pay rent or really do anything productive to earn your meals.
>On the other hand...
>You enter the living room and are greeted with the familiar sight of your owner.
>Nude from the waist down and with her fat pussy lips slathered in peanut butter.
>"Come on! Come to mommy!"
"Fuck's sake."
>"Aww, mommy loves you too~"
>It could be worse.
>I mean, hey.
>Free peanut butter.
>>
>>7721874
>kitchen
>living room
Anon eats out his owner in the living room enough that it may as well be the kitchen to him.
>>
>>7720842
As a writefag, no part of an RP group appeals to me, nor would it help me in any way. However, if it drums up a more stable audience for this thread, then sure.
>>
>>7720842
Discord here. But no off-thread discord/telegram. That's just... moving the conversation from here to there.
>>
So. Fucking your human pets: socially acceptable, or degeneracy?
>>
>>7723407
yes
>>
>>7717898
I won't force anything, I'll take the humorous "holy shit, a talking human" for maybe half a post, that feels about right for a few steps including denial and self delusion, if it shows promise maybe a full post, but interactions like this tend to get dull rather quickly because there's not much there to toy with.

What do you think of a wise Anon, kind of like a sage, but instead of cryptic, blunt and a bit of a snarky asshole when insulted as compensation for some kind of personal problen that would allow for understanding and deeper communication with Jacob?
>>
>>7723407
Only as a reward for good behaviour.
>>
So does that retard who doesn't know how to capitalize properly still post his story here or what?
>>
>>7724337
rood

And which writefriend are you referring to?
>>
>>7724369
The one who puts spaces between his ">"s and his sentences. I'm tumblr triggered by violations of basic grammar.
>>
>>7724030
>What do you think of a wise Anon, kind of like a sage, but instead of cryptic, blunt and a bit of a snarky asshole when insulted as compensation for some kind of personal problem that would allow for understanding and deeper communication with Jacob?

I have only the most vague idea of what you plan to write based on this. My knee jerk is to suggest you try something else. Making Anon wise but not cryptic sounds like he's a gary stu counselor, and the snark that appears from a past personal problem could branch into a personal connection, but I don't think that makes snark enjoyable or forgivable in the meantime. Generally you'll want to focus on giving them flaws (which aren't obnoxious) and strengths that we wish we had. As an example, I find the opposite character more compelling. Imagine an Anon who really hasn't much of a clue how to help or give good advice to his master, but he's exceptionally well meaning without being blatant or obvious about it (think like a tsundere bro) and tries hard to do good when he can. Since your furry is pretty much just in need of a friend, that may be enough.

There's a lot I could go on about with character building but this isn't the place. You'll have to write and find your way for now. Even if you crash and burn, you'll have learned something for next time. That's about all I can do/say for you.
>>
>>7724415
Thanks for the advice, I greatly appreciate it. If it isn't already glaringly obvious, I haven't written much beyond short stories and I'm not exactly used to applying actually substance to my characters. I used to be good with characterization, but it's rusted since I actually tried an epic like this
>>
zump
>>
File: drako1997.png (2MB, 2300x2800px) Image search: [Google]
drako1997.png
2MB, 2300x2800px
Morning bump
>>
File: facepalm.png (62KB, 386x400px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
62KB, 386x400px
Yo guys, Skreetz the Rat here with good news and bad news, good news, van is almost done, and im in usable condition, bad news is im still sick, no head spinning tho, thats wbat i get for misplacing my antibiotics and ,due to similar name, using muscle relaxants.... fuck me, so you can expect chapter possibly today or tommorow
>>7714654
Holy shit man, that looks awesome! I'm at loss of words. It looks like i've envisioned him. Great work
>>
File: 1472778084943.png (721KB, 1280x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1472778084943.png
721KB, 1280x1248px
>>7718173
>1. In general, what things most appeal to you about Pets Of Furries?

The dominance aspect.

>2. What are some things you've always wanted to see here?

More sci-fi, preferably with aliens.

>3. What specific animals do guys tend to like?

Felines and other predators.

>4. Do you prefer furry dominance themes

No preference.

We can always use more writefags.
>>
Up
>>
I still don't know what this is
>>
>>7728663
You want to known?
>>
>>7728812
he wants to kown.

>captcha: extra wood
>>
>>7718173
1) The comfy, gentle femdom aspect of it.
2) Human pets being taken care of.
3) Anything except wolves.
4) No real preference, but I lean towards neutral. It's cool and all though.
>>
>>7718173
>In general, what things most appeal to you about Pets Of Furries?
i just like master/pet
>2. What are some things you've always wanted to see here?
maybe stuff further from "normal" world and era.
>3.What specific animals do guys tend to like?
scalies. (and if we include fiction, dragons)
>Do you prefer furry dominance themes or stories that feature human dominance
Human dom.
>>
>"Hey! Hey, no!"
>Your corgi owner speed-walks over to you.
>"What did I say! That's NOT for humans!"
>You feel the light tap of a rolled up newspaper slapping your head.
>"OFF the furniture!"
>You just sigh and hop down off of the over-sized couch.
>Even the corgi furries are at least 8 feet tall.
>You're about to walk away when you feel something - you presume a paw - snag the back of your shirt.
>"Where do you keep getting these clothes? Did the neighbor girl do this to you, sweetie?"
>Your vision turns shirt-coloured for a moment before the chill of the room overtakes your bare skin.
>"What kind of mean pup dresses up other people's pets, anyway?"
>It's not all bad.
>Your owner is secretly a... what's it called?
>She's the furry's version of a zoophile, anyway.
>She likes to fuck humans, point being.
>Specifically: you.
>Most nights (usually after a couple of glasses of wine), she'll call you upstairs to her bedroom.
>She'll be naked (just like you) and her eyes will be locked on your crotch.
>The blush she sports when you harden at the sight of her is almost visible through her thick fur.
>The sensation of an "animal" cumming inside of her always sets her off.
>>
>Furries adopting humans so that they can make dirty human porn videos
>>
>>7730919
>furry adopts an abused human pet
>pet was always forced to eat their owner out or suck their dick
>new owner brings the pet home and doesn't do any of the sort
>pet gets confused and tries to take her pants off and she refuses
>pet slowly corrupts the furry girl into fucking humans and loving it
Bonus points if she dumps her boyfriend
Even more points if he joins in
>>
>>7730955
"No."
>Your little human whines and paws at your panties.
"Anon, no."
>He just cocks his head to the side, not understanding.
>You wish you had never forgotten to lock your bedroom door.
>Ever since your new human pet, Anon, saw you half-dressed, he's been all over you.
>You knew that he had been abused by his previous owners (it's why he was so cheap), but you didn't think that they... they.... that they TOUCHED him.
>A tugging on the crotch of your panties brings you out of your musing.
>Anon is inching his face towards your exposed nethers, looking determined to please and resigned to his fate.
>You slap his hand away sharply.
"Anon, no! Bad boy! We do NOT pleasure out mistresses!"
>Not something you ever thought you'd have to say to your pet human.
>Why is this your life now?
>Anon just shrinks away, scared and confused.
>Poor thing probably doesn't know what he's doing wrong.
>After a few moments of staring him down, Anon lays down and rolls over onto his back.
>You sigh internally - you forgot that looking a human in the eye was an act of dominance.
>Anon's exposing his tummy to show you that he's not a thr-ohfuck look at that thing.
>that'sapenis.gif
>Anon's humanhood is fully erect; no doubt because of the "training" he got from the monsters who owned him before you did.
>It's big - bigger than you expected. N-Not that you did research on how big a human's penis is! No ma'am!
>The head is plump and a dark red, pulsing in time with his rapid heartbeat.
>The shaft is long and thick, sitting atop two fat testicles.
>Your sensitive nose twitches as it picks up his scent, and you find yourself involuntarily blushing.
>Anon brings a hand down to his crotch and grabs his coc-PENIS, pumping his hand up and down.
>A tiny bead of clear liquid wells up from the little slit on the tip of his penis.
>You feel another tug at your panties, and realize that your own hand as begun to wander.
>Nope!
>Nope, mama didn't raise no human-fucker!
>You leave the room.
>>
File: 1448643805062.jpg (1MB, 900x783px) Image search: [Google]
1448643805062.jpg
1MB, 900x783px
huh
>>
File: [attention intensifies].png (85KB, 190x243px) Image search: [Google]
[attention intensifies].png
85KB, 190x243px
>>7731336
>>
>>7731336
>"Hrmph... hrmph... hrmph..."
>You wake up to the sensation of something tugging on your chest.
>There's a hot weight laying on top of you, and your sleepy brain sends out an arm to investigate.
>There's a mop of hair...
>A long, smooth neck...
>Lots and lots of warm skin...
>Oh, it's only Anon.
>You rest your palm on something soft and round and give it a few squeezes.
>Anon rewards you with a happy little grunt and pushes.... whatever it is you're touching further into your palm.
>You yawn and close your eyes, satisfied.
>Pleasure flutters through your brain and you coo at the sensation, reaching out your other arm to play with Anon's hair.
>What in the world is the little scamp doing?
>There's a bit of a wet heat in between your legs, but you're too half-asleep to really consider what it means.
>You just roll your hips a little bit and enjoy the sensation.
>With Anon's wet mouth on your nipple, you-
>Your eye snap open.
>Anon's mouth is on your nipple.
>You give your left paw a bit of a squeeze and feel your face heat up when you realize that you're squeezing his butt.
>Anon continues to suckle at your diamond-hard nipple, the pleasure of it making you shudder.
"N-No... No, baby, stoppit..."
>You try to shove Anon off of you, but he's heavier than he looks.
>Your eyes have adjusted to the darkness, and you can see his big innocent eyes looking up at you from his position on your chest.
>Anon releases the breast from his mouth and gives your nipple a lick.
"B-Bad human..."
>You try and give Anon another shove and just end up squeezing has ass again.
>Anon moans lewdly and buries his face in your chest, licking and suckling on your sensitive skin.
>Third time's the charm, you guess, because you give Anon one last shove and send him sliding off of your body and onto your bed.
>Anon lays on his back, flicking his tongue out at a chest-teat that is no longer there.
>He looks up at you in confusion.
>>
>>7732665
>"Hmmm?"
>You know that look.
>"Didn't I do good?" he's asking you with his eyes, "Didn't I make you feel good, mistress?"
>You take deep breaths, trying to catch your breath.
>Anon's arousal is potent in the heavy air.
>Anon's never done this before.
>He's never been this... this brazen and bold.
>You're honestly at a loss for words.
>Anon breaks the still silence and reaches down to his groin, gripping his shaft and rubbing a thumb over the dripping head.
>"Hmmm..."
>Anon moans pitifully and looks at you with his big, pitiful eyes.
"No, honey," you moan, your eyes darting back and forth between your pet's eyes and his erection, "I can't do that."
>"Hrmm?"
>Anon just cocks his head and slowly strokes his shaft.
>Poor thing doesn't understand.
>You feel your face heat up at the thought that he's patiently waiting for you to return the favour.
>To do something that'll show him that he's being a good boy - that he did something right.
"Y-You aren't gonna g-go back to sleep, huh?" you ask shyly, feeling almost light-headed as a plan forms in your head.
"I guess..."
>You can barely hear your own voice over the hammering in your chest.
"I guess I g-gotta do something, r-right?"
>You reach out a trembling paw down towards Anon's crotch.
>Anon seems to know what's happening, because he moves his hand away and thrusts his hips forward.
>You almost gasp as you wrap your paw around your pet human's penis.
>It feels searing-hot in your grip; hard as steel but soft as velvet.
>It pulses in time with his heartbeat, feeling slightly slick from his own juices.
>B-But you gotta do SOMETHING, right?
>If you want Anon to leave you alone and go to sleep, you gotta... you know... help him out.
>You slowly start to pump your paw up and down your pet's dick.
>Anon lets out the lewdest moans and mewls, leaning his head back and trusting you with full access to his body.
>The skin is slick with his pre-cum and you have no trouble gaining speed.
"G-Go to sleep after this, okay?"
>>
>>7732681
>"Aah~"
>Without warning, Anon's cock twitches in your grip.
>Your heart skips a beat as he sprays his cum all over his chest.
>"Aah! Ohh... Hmmm~"
>Anon makes all kinds of lewd, inappropriate noises as his orgasm tapers off.
>The last little pulse of cum dribbles from Anon's cock and onto your fingers.
>He's left laying on his back, panting and sweating.
>You pull your paw back, and it's covered in semen.
>Your human's semen.
>Guilt hits you like a freight train.
>Your human was sexually abused by his old owners and what do you do? You jack him off.
>You're just as bad as they are.
>Hastily wiping the cum off of your paw and your body, you roll over onto your side, facing away from Anon.
>This was a one-time thing.
>It's never, EVER, happening again.
>The only sounds are Anon's snores.
>Sleep doesn't find you for nearly an hour.
>>
>>7718173
1. The idea of gentle domination and having someone I can trust completely.

2. Just cuddle-themed green in general between an anon and a larger female master.

3. I'm very unimaginitive and prefer canines or big cats but I'm willing to give anything a shot that's cuddly. Maybe a deer.

4. A little bit of both. I mostly prefer gentle domination but something harder is always good too, as long as it's not abusive and there's an underlying feeling of affection.
>>
File: Poster-2.png (639KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Poster-2.png
639KB, 1300x1500px
Drew this up, hope you all like it.
>>
>>7733312
The human is good, but the tiger looks too cartoony when compared to him.
>>
>>7733312
I like it, but I imagined the tiger a lot less "thicc" and more hourglassy based on the descriptions. Or maybe that's just me projecting. Her ears also look too small and round. More like bear ears currently than a tiger imo.

Everything else is really amazing. This is great lineart.
>>
>>7733312
I think I've got an intro pic for tomorrow's chapter, better make it good enough to compensate the greatness of this poster.
It's beautiful.
>>
File: 1485922224069.png (996KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
1485922224069.png
996KB, 1024x772px
>>7733312
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeimE8Wz6e4
>>
File: desnouted.png (48KB, 425x388px) Image search: [Google]
desnouted.png
48KB, 425x388px
>>7733312
Consider making the transition from nose to face smoother. It'll de-dog and re-cat her face.
>>
File: malayan-tiger.jpg (170KB, 1000x674px) Image search: [Google]
malayan-tiger.jpg
170KB, 1000x674px
>>7734293
>>
>>722655177
>>7653412
>>7653425
>>7654132
That sounds nice. But please make it obsessive instead of violent.

And have her call the reader "master"
>>
File: yeah k.jpg (743KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
yeah k.jpg
743KB, 1300x1500px
>>7734353
>>
File: Poster-3.png (660KB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Poster-3.png
660KB, 1300x1500px
How's this?
>>
>>7734910
Looks good. I'd prefer the roles be reversed tho
>>
File: thumbs up.png (448KB, 589x390px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
448KB, 589x390px
>>7734910
much better.
Please forgive my sperging. It just so happens that the penchant for giving everything a dog-like snout is a particularly big pet peeve of mine.
>>
>>7734910
I like it
>>
>Intelligent Anon from our world
>Is owned by a meek furry he likes to screw with
>Sniffs her crotch whenever she has guests over
>>
>Anon's owner is a german shepard
>Anon can't speak a word of german
>All he knows is that he lives with a humanoid dog that yells things at him in a terrifying and harsh language
>>
>>7737238
>the GS is actually loving and caring, its just the german
>>
File: tiffany.jpg (494KB, 1280x1153px) Image search: [Google]
tiffany.jpg
494KB, 1280x1153px
Another bump
>>
>>7737481
>You don't understand why your human is so afraid of you.
>You even named him "Butterfly" because he was so shy and delicate.
>Why does he flinch when you call his name?
>>
>>7737238
>>7737481
>>7739173
I am going to pick up this story tomorrow with my lovely assistant, Google Translate.
>>
File: 1487039756089.gif (1MB, 320x232px) Image search: [Google]
1487039756089.gif
1MB, 320x232px
>>7740087
I once wrote a story that had one character speaking a few short sentences in Russian. Thing is, I don't KNOW Russian, so I used Google Translate. I got a buddy who DOES speak Russian (hint: he's Russian), and he thought my Google translations were the dumbest shit ever. Personally, I'd recommend that you use <<brackets>> when the GS talks and just put plain English in between them. Regardless of what you do, I'm looking forward to your posts tomorrow.
>>
File: 1486263624479.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486263624479.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
Skreetz the Rat, what happened to you? Your prologue of To Tame a Human was amazing. The pacing was great, your grammar was excellent, and you kept both of your characters, well... in-character. I went to your bin, went to the end of the prologue (eager to read more of your work) and then all of the sudden, you start talking like a retard. You don't capitalize letters, you put weird spaces in between words and punctuation marks, and I'm seeing points where you just straight-up don't put a quotation mark at the beginning of someone's spoken sentences. Did you have a stroke or something? It was a really good prologue and I like your shit, but I'm baffled at the abrupt 180 in quality.
>>
File: a-butterfly_o_1109798[1].jpg (65KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
a-butterfly_o_1109798[1].jpg
65KB, 640x492px
>>7739173
>>7740087
>SCHMETTERLING
>>
>>7740633
>Oh god, oh god, why is your owner yelling at you again?
>What did you DO?!
>>
File: 1487021420805.jpg (21KB, 210x205px) Image search: [Google]
1487021420805.jpg
21KB, 210x205px
stoßen
>>
>Anon's owner belongs to a close-knit group of friends who like humans
>Like, REALLY like humans
>Such behaviour is, of course, illegal, but none of the are going to rat the others out.
>Anon surprises them by administering oral sex without any of them having to break out the peanut butter
>>
>>7737238
>>7737481
>>7739173
Prospective greenwriter with questions here. I saw this a few minutes ago before it was claimed and I wrote like 1.6K. It's a bit silly but I hope you guys enjoy.

--

>Be Anon
>For the last few days, you’ve been held captive by some sort of dog-like creature.
>It’s probably keeping you for a last meal or something.
>You’d check how many days you have left based on how much meat was left in the fridge but it’s padded up with some real tough locks.

>In the meantime you’ve been trying to fashion a spear with a stick from one of the enormous potted plants it keeps.
>Keyword here is trying, seeing as you had nothing to sharpen it with.
>You first needed to find something sharp, it would seem…
>Your brow furrows and you drop your stick.
>Except if you had a sharp thing, you wouldn’t need a spear in the first place.

>Your gaze wanders around your captors room, looking for anything that might prolong your lifespan here.
>A plush fluffy bed lay on the floor in a corner, along with a few oversized teddy bears.
>There were a few balls that fit in your captors palm, which meant for you it took two hands, a couple of simple picture books, and several different types of human sized clothes piled in a little basket.
>You have yet to figure out why your captor likes to dress you up in different outfits.
>Maybe she likes to play with her food?
>Whatever the reason, they were all at least male, comfortable, and let you cover yourself so you’d accept it... this time.
>Also the gifts of food.
>You had to accept those.
>It didn’t matter if she was probably just trying to fatten you up, you needed energy to escape with.
>It also didn’t matter that her meals were stupidly delicious and the smell usually drew you out of whatever hiding spot you chose for the day.
>And she knew this.
>...
>You groaned and put your hands on your head.
>You were totally gonna die...
>What you’d give for a way out of this place.
>>
>>7741101
>The front door clicked as the deadbolt turned, and you tensed.
>FUCK!

--

>“I’m telling you, Sam, you need to be gentle around humans. They’re really sensitive to tone of voice and body language.”

>You huffed and rolled your eyes at your friend.
>She stood next to you, giving you that signature doe eyed, cutesy smile that only deer gals could.
>If it weren’t for you topping her cup size with perky double DDs to her Bs, that smile would have made you strike out on ladies nights together.
>Then again, not all guys really liked the cute doe types and gravitated more toward your rougher, shepherd demeanor.

“And what exactly do you know about humans, Korin? My Anon is smart. He knows what I’m saying more or less. He just...”
>You rubbed the back of your neck.
“He just needs time to adjust, okay? And it’s been the prescribed amount of time the human guide said he’d start to warm up to me. Look, I’ll show you. I bet today he’ll come right over.”

>Korin’s smile faltered and she gave a half hearted shrug.
>“If you say so, Sam.”

“Watch me. He’ll come and cuddle me finally and you’ll just have to sit there looking silly.”

>The deadbolt clicked over and you swung the door open.
>Anon stood right in the middle of the hall, holding what looked like a small branch from one of your potted plants.
>What the… oh it’s a toy!
>Oooooh that’s so precious.
>He came out to play with you for the first time!

“Come here, Nonny and say hi to mama.”

>He stood there, frozen like a… well like a Korin in headlights.
>Anon let out a playful screech and took off running.
>You barely stifled and ‘awww’ and stomped in place while hugging your chest.
>Humans are so cute.
“Did you see that, Korrin? Oh my gosh, he’s such a little cutie”

>”Uh… Sam? I don’t think that was—”

“Alright, Anon, here I come. Imma getcha, you little adorable human you,” you yelled and took off down the hall after him.
>>
>>7741126
>“Oh my god, Sam, stop!”

--

>Be Anon
>Holy white balls of fire, you almost pissed yourself.
>You not only got caught in the open but your captor growled out something that sounded very pissed off.
>Today was the day.
>She found you and she was hungry and mad.
>Really mad.
>Tears welled in your eyes as you sprinted up the stairs.
>Oh god, you don’t wanna die!
>Your pursuer blasted around a corner and you let out a not so manly scream of terror.
>She seemed to find a kind of perverse delight in that, letting out a cackle of sorts before tripping on some carpet and slamming into a wall.
>The monster laughed it off and got back up, bounding after you like an immortal beast from hell.

--

>Be Sam.
>Why didn’t you get a human sooner!
>He was so cute and this was so much fun.
>Korrin was shouting after you but you couldn’t hear her over Nonny’s little howls of laughter, which always sent you into your own giggle fits.
>It was just so darn precious.
>You couldn’t concentrate enough to watch where you were going and kept bumping over things or tripping, but he was slow enough for you to keep up with, despite trying so hard to run faster than you.
>Eventually Anon took a turn that led to a spare guest room on your upper floor and he dove under the bed.

>A smile formed on your snout and you quickly flattened yourself against the edge of the doorframe around the corner, before he could turn around.
>You could smell the sweat on his adorable, smooth skinned body and the tiny, fast panting from under the bed.
>You bit your lip and suppressed the need to run in there and snuggle him.
>Korrin stomped up the stairs down the hall, shouting something about not backing them into a corner when they’re scared but you were sure she was full of it.
>You two were having a blast.
>>
>>7741133
>Anon, hearing her, crept out slowly, stick raised above his head as if to show her he still had the thing and neither of you had managed to take it yet.
>Korrin called your name, and Anon crept closer, now inches from the door frame.
>You couldn’t keep your own breathing calm, and he stopped as he passed through.
>Now inches from you, and slowly turned his head to the side and froze.
>He looked straight into your eyes and dropped the stick at your feet.
>Aw.
>He’s letting you win.

>You reached out and scooped him up, hugging him tight to your chest.
“Good boy, Nonny. I love you.”

>He looked up at you with those adorable little beady eyes, widening them with happiness before he turned pale white and fell limp in your arms.
>You blinked, looking down at your little human.
>... huh?

>Korrin turned the corner and saw you holding Anon, who apparently had just fainted in your arms.

>“Sam,” she said, throwing her hands in the air and glaring at you. “What the heck was that!”

“What do you mean? You saw how he squealed. That was cute as heck!”

>She stared at you like you’d grown a second head.
>Her palm slapped against her face and she let out a long breath.
>“Sam…”

“Yeah, Korrin?” you said, giving her a knowing smirk. “Go ahead and say it. Sammy was right, wasn’t she? I can’t heeear you.”

>”No, you’re an idiot!” she yelled, taking a step toward you. “Anon was terrified of you and you chased him! You’re lucky there’s not a piss trail down your hall and up the stairs with the way he was screaming.”

>You looked at her blankly before turning to the limp Anon in your arms.
>He’d started to drool a bit on your chest like a newborn pup.
>D’aww.
>NO WAIT! Focus.
>Cuteness aside... why DID he faint when you picked him up?
>You’d expected him to giggle and nuzzle into you.
>Unless...
>No… no way.
>He just got excited.
>Nonny was giggling like a little pup the whole time.
>>
>>7741144
>Anon started to stir in your arms.
>He blinked and looked around blearily before noting your cozy arms holding him tight.
>His gaze slowly turned up to you and he paused, staring for a moment at your smiling face.
>Nah… what was Korrin’ talking about.
>That look is pure adorbs.
>There’s no way he’s afraid of—

>He started yelling and struggling like a furry possessed.

>...
>The last few seconds came flooding back to you with a new perspective.
>Your eyes widened.
”Ohmygosh! Korin, you’re right. Nonny I’m so sorry for scaring you, little guy.”
>You began petting his head and nuzzling into him.
“I promise I’ll never do that again. I’ll make you for favorite meal tonight, and I’ll buy you some new toys and—Oh Nonny, please don’t be scared of meeeee.”
>He shuddered and screamed louder now, struggling like mad to get free of you.
>You turned to your friend, tears starting at the corners of your eyes.
“K-Korin, what do I do? I want to make him happy!”

>”Put him down for starters, you idiot!”

>It pained you dearly, but you bent down with your howling cute little human and let go.
>He flopped down on his face at first, but quickly got up and scurried off past your friend and down the stairs.
>Dangit, now you’d have to go find him.

>Your friend rubbed her temples and groaned aloud.
>”If I had known you were this thick, I’ve had come sooner. Sam, we have a lot of work ahead of us.”

>You nodded, wiping your eyes and giving sniff.
>She was right.
“Alright, Korin. I'll listen. I want my little Nonny to love me, and I’ll work hard to get it done.”

>”Yeah yeah… why don’t you hurry up and make him dinner. I’ll see if I can calm him down or something in the meantime.”

--
>>
File: 1439439264108.png (705KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1439439264108.png
705KB, 1125x1125px
>>7741154
http://pastebin.com/bUQGb7Mk

Saving Jathma a bit of hassle since I know they save most things. Hopefully this was at least partially enjoyable for some of you guys. Also if any anon ( like >>7740087 ) wants to give this a real try, I hold no claim to the concept.

As for the questions, I'm glad I got a lot of answers. I'm close to green lighting an 'isekai' type story but I've put time into thinking about a sci-fi. The problem is that, while sci-fi gives a lot of plot piece advantages, I've had a hard time thinking of fresh concepts that I haven't just read other places. I'll keep an eye on prompts in case anyone comes up with something that speaks to me.
>>
File: lydia.png (398KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lydia.png
398KB, 1280x1280px
bomp
>>
>>7741247
I enjoyed it, thank you. I like some silliness in the mornings
>>
>>7741247
Thanks, man.

And for any interested party, Damaged Goods is not dead. I'm storyboarding and building characters, as this is decently sized undertaking considering my previous experience and lack of novella length greens. In the meantime, I saw someone posting about wanting stories involving male owners and I have one question:
Straight or prancing lala homo men?
>>
>>7734910
Looks 200% better now. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>7741247
You have any plans to continue this? I like the idea of rehabbing a terrified pet. It has promise
>>
>>7638794
Found you,

You want lewd, cute, straight or purest love?
>>
>>7742600
Not in a serious sense but sure. I'll go that route.
>>
>>7734910
To be perfectly honest, I wanna shrink her tits a bit, but I also can't remember what she has canonically

Either way she looks much better now, and the poster a a whole is pretty ebin now.
>>
>>7740332
I see where you are coming from, Prologue and the following few chapters were written with a different spellchecker, and I was for the most parts, still fresh and full of ideas, not to mention that it was my first green text and I tried to adapt to the style of writing i have seen on 4chan. I tell you what, I'll write today's chapter in the old spellcheck engine, and trying to fix the capitalization (my greatest enemy!)
just for the record, English is not my native language and I wasn't the brightest kid when it came to my native language either.
Sorry, I'll try to get the story to it's former glory.
>>
>>7742793
English capitalization is one of the more simple parts of the language. This might help out: http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp
>>
>>7742822
It's not about not knowing where the capital letter is. It's forgetting about them. I guess my dysortography is showing. I have something pre-written from yesterday and from today's morning. I'll post something this evening, we'll see the results.
>>
>>7742534
I already know that I am going to be the minority for this, but I like my lala homo men
>>
>>7743193
>Unironic penis lover
>In the minority
>On 4chan
>On /trash/

Newfriends need to shut the fuck up and lirk moar [shitpost]I gotchu famzilla[/shitpost]
>>
>>7741247
>I've had a hard time thinking of fresh concepts that I haven't just read other places

Welcome to writing in a world where we have detailed examples of popular fiction still in print after 2000 years or close to it.
You need to just write what you like while ignoring the original source material and putting your own spin to it. It's only a problem when you copy the concept whole. 'Good artists copy, Great artists steal,' as the old saying goes.
>>
>>7741247
Fun fact: Digimon is a children's cartoon
>>
>>7743777
Lucky trips confirm
>>
File: 1417456058409.gif (20KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1417456058409.gif
20KB, 125x125px
I'm in the middle of writing something and I don't know what I really was doing with it. but fuck it, y'all can have it in the next post.
>>
File: CM20140218-47801-25778.jpg (134KB, 712x534px) Image search: [Google]
CM20140218-47801-25778.jpg
134KB, 712x534px
>Glorious, well-greased and maintained machines.
>The day had begun, an impressive row of gleaming, shining equipment in the great yellow CATERPILLAR™ that used exclusively on their machinery.
>An excavator 'walked' by Anon, as he made his way across the field. The spooled turbo whined happily, with dull clacking and clattering accompanying its metal tracks; a grand cacophony of metal on metal.
>The roar of heavy duty equipment was music to Anon's ears.
>Anon waved to the operator, and in turn was given the same gesture.
>Though one can never be certain around these operators. Complacency breeds incidents.
>He waited for the machine to pass before he made his way across the wide, open field. Deep trenches were marked off, haul roads delineated, and new trenches surrounded by white, muddied pick-up trucks.
>A congregation of white hats pointed and bickered among each other, as a piece of equipment found itself stuck and on its side; a consequence of a shoring box placement gone wrong.
>Anon just smirked to himself, as he had one simple task for today, and that was spotting another piece of equipment.
>The old, venerable CATERPILLAR™ C349 idled with the operator staring intently at his phone.
>Anon, being the devious little devil that he is, decided to play a little trick on the old worker; scaring the old fucker by going around the blindside; always took forever to get off the damned phone anyway.
>They had worked together for the entirety of the project, and he's cocksure the old man wouldn't be caught dead without finishing watching some guy catch trout on Facebook™.
>Dead wrong, that's for sure.
>Without any warning, the machine roared to life, with Anon trapped in the blindside!
>"Complacency is the number one killer in the workplace." The words rang in Anon's head as he took the machine's counterweight to his upper half.
>Anon is simply no more!
>>
>>7744347
>A high-pitched ringing erupted in Anon's ear as he stirred in bed, coming to his senses in short order.
>One second he was out on the field, ready to start the last day of his shift for the week, then meeting the counterweight to the face, and now... he's lucky to be alive?
>Voices carried from a door slightly ajar.
"No collar,... lity gear, ... human w... this? Lea.... him out t... middle of a con.... ion site..."
>Anon blinked, his eyes focused hard on the ceiling, as the blurry shapes soon appeared sharper. Sterile white ceiling tiles, with some light fading, came to view.
"...on him..."
>Anon figured where he was, at least, as he looked over to the right, a heart rate monitor beeped quietly, hooked up to his chest.
>A saline solution drip opposite him as he looked to the left.
>The door swings wide and clicked softly as it closed.
>Maybe it was the drugs, maybe it was the severe blow to the torso and striking his head on something caused strange, vivid hallucinations...
>He could have sworn that the nurse attending to him is a tall, imposing figure, with the face of a horse! She had dapple gray fur, with a white diamond shape at the center of her snout.
"Hi, sweetie. You had a nasty little encounter with one of the machines. The veterinarian did his best!
>Anon thought hard about her choice of words, in particular 'veterinarian'.
>He wished to speak, but no words came out, he desired to sit up, but could not honestly fathom what's going on before him. Let alone understand how he survived such a horrific incident that left greater men turned into excellent tomato paste.
>The horse nurse only looked down at him, and gently petted his head as if he were an animal.
>The touch felt... warm, yet odd. He honestly felt he had brain damage to witness such vivid hallucinations.
>>
>>7744361
>The nurse walked over the heart rate monitor, inspecting it, and checking over the chart, before looking over Anon one last time.
>A crackle of static could be heard.
"Doctor, the human is awake."
>The nurse spoke into an intercom close to the bed.
>After a short time, the Doctor stepped in, and it was... An Elk. Complete with tiny glasses sitting on his snout, as he read from the clipboard before putting it down and looking Anon over.
"Ah, the lucky one is awake, how are you feeling, boy?"
>He prodded and poked Anon in the ribs, eliciting a sudden wince from him.
"Mmm, mmmm, excellent, he's recovered quite well, considering what happened."
>The doctor shrugged as he told the nurse his observation.
>Anon couldn't remember what happened, but he seemed to pass out once again. Everything became dark and muddled, sounds distorted, slowed down, and the overall picture swirled into a debilitating spin into nothingness.
>>
>>7744370
>Anon woke up once again, this time in the dead of night, judging by the darkness that blanketed the outside, as well as the lack of light in his room.
>Seems they forgo having a heart monitor hooked up to him.
>>>"The fu..."
>Anon's voice cracked his mouth dry and slightly chapped lips.
>No water in sight, however, as he sat up and slowly moved his hands up to his face, gently rubbing it; finding no sensation of pain or trauma, or stitches.
>He gently jabbed himself, where he could vaguely remember where the Doctor poked him, and once again, felt no pain.
>Anon went with his immediate needs, pulling the monitor closer and randomly pressed buttons until it shut off. He tugged the sensors off and carefully egressed from the high hospital bed.
>He staggered for a moment, catching himself on the IV stand, and shuffled on his bare feet towards the window.
>The cold linoleum floor made him shiver, but nonetheless, he kept walking around, until he got his bearings; dragging around his IV with him as he went.
>He eyed the door and made his way to it, for a moment, fiddling with it, he felt some residual weakness in his grip, but it came back once his muscles warmed up.
>The door creaked softly and the night nurse looked up from her station. This time, it's a hyena.
"They never told me you could open doors, hmm, learn something every day with you lot."
>Anon tried once again to talk, but this time, nothing came out, and he just shuffled slowly towards her, but his eyes were fixated on the water tank.
>The nurse stood and adjusted her uniform, teal top and pants, with those silly-looking white shoes with booties covering it; keeps everything nice and sterile!
"Alright alright, what's the hurry, scamp?"
>The nurse followed where Anon's eyes landed, and she figured out what he wanted.
>To Anon, he's reminded of that slight wet dog smell, with a hint of lavender, quite an odd scent, but nonetheless not too unpleasant.
>>
>>7744378
>The nurse ushered Anon to a seat nearby.
"Stay here, boy, and don't move a muscle."
>She poked the human on the nose, thought he internalized his dislike, didn't want to deal with being denied water after getting this close to it.
>Once Anon got some water, then made more advancing looks at the water tank, he got his fill and sighed deeply.
>He must be locked up in a psychiatric ward if his hallucinations are this vivid, a spotted African Hyena giving him cups of water, well, technically assisting him in drinking.
"Solid training you got, sport.."
>The nurse gave Anon another round of petting before returning to her station; quite unconcerned of him leaving his room.
>Anon slowly rose from his seat and slowly shuffled around, with his lovely, stainless steel IV in tow.
>Passing a few rooms and empty nurse stations, he wound up at the Emergency. Where a red-headed shark sat curled up with her chin resting on her knees.
>Her large tail harmlessly sagged off the end of the seat, her long hair done up in a seamless side braid with a little white tassel holding it all together at the end.
>He carefully approached her, then for some compelling reason, he decided to take a seat. If it's just his mind playing tricks, it's quite alright to be amused by it.
>The shark turned her head and looked right through him, eyes blood-shot and some tears forming.
"...He's dead. My human's dead..."
>Was all the shark could say, her voice croaked, and she sobbed quietly.
>Apparently, from what Anon could hear being discussed in the other room, another human attacked this shark's human; whatever that meant.
>But, he could only feel some empathy for her, and gently reached out, tepidly rubbing her shoulder
>He was not met with resistance, however, and kept on doing it until the shark sighed deeply and slowly unraveled herself from the ball of misery.
"...You're a good boy... just like mine was..."
>>
>>7744387
>Anon weakly rolled his shoulder in a faint shrug, sitting back and just gently patted the shark on the back.
>One of the EMRs spotted the human from the other room and identified him right away.
>>"Well, shit didn't think you'd be alive after all that. We were called to pick you up, bud."
>A short, petite cougar stood in front of Anon with a big smile on her face, leaning forward to pinching his cheeks, like any old grandmother would do.
>Anon just sat there and took it, but he felt thankful they saved him just in time; probably.
>A while later, the EMR talked to the shark regarding her human and she went over to sign some papers.
>Afterward, she sat right back in her spot.
"Well... that's it, he's actually gone."
>Thus, the continuation of Anon, the comforting human; repeated gentle caressing along the shark's shoulder and back.
>>"Hah, hey, I think he's taking a linking to you, eh?"
>The cougar returned.
>>"I know, it's kinda... a little insensitive, but, no one's claimed him, and it's been a month now, since then."
>A MONTH?
>Anon for a moment, halted his actions, eyes wide open and heart beating at a mile a minute.
>For a moment or two, Anon sat there, staring at the floor for a while, as the shark and cougar discussed his situation.
>Finally, awaken from his stupor, he felt a gentle tap on his nose from the shark.
"Would you like that... come home with me?"
>Anon continued to ponder his predicament, and decided to keep feeding his grand hallucination! If he were here for a month, and no one bothered to pick him up, that must mean he's in a coma!
>Anon continued this line of thinking all the way up until he was formally discharged from the hospital the next day, further denying in his mind that he was in a veterinary clinic.
>>
>>7744387
>another human attacked this shark's human
i bet it was a nigger breed.
>>
>>7744574
>The shark, which he came to know as Kamilah, once she formerly introduced herself to him once they got home.
>He allowed a leash and collar on him, it's only a coma, bro.
>Willfully, he obeyed the shark and then some.
>He slowly recovered his shock from the accident, becoming more autonomous when the shark wasn't home.
>Clean-up, preparing food, organizing the mail, fetching the newspaper, and other mundane household chores that the shark had planned to do.
>Anon found purpose and much praise from his 'owner.'
>This delusion needed to stop, he couldn't find the words to voice his concern.
>Tortured, pained, unable to wake from this horrible, normalcy.
>However, one thing never occurred to him. And that was to open the door and leave the house.
>He never saw other humans, save perhaps... looking at himself in the mirror. Never, did he chance upon another interaction with one of his own.
>If this is a nightmarish coma of a dream, perhaps, someone that is like him, could wake him!
>Madness gripped him as he threw the door wide open, Kamilah surprised by the sudden opening, with a few exclamations declaring him to halt and cease; all fell on deaf ears however as he trudged forward and in the distance, spotted a fox and a.... another human!
"I C-CAN'T W-WAKE UP! HELP ME!"
>Anon raved, he gripped his fellow human on the shoulders, but the other human just stared blankly at him while the Fox looked on in disbelief.
"SAVE ME FROM THIS MADNESS!"
>In the end, Anon was taken away, his stupid actions when was in his own world sent him spiraling into lunacy in this next life; now, experimented on by alleged scientists from the government.
>tfw qt sharkgrill lost another pet.

:^) [spoiler]I don't know what I was doing but it felt good. Thanks for the new fetish, /pofg/ won't write again until though. That was some sleepless fueled garbage to serve as filler if someone cared enough to read
[/spoiler]
>>
>>7744749
Holy fuck spoilers pls.
>>
bempp
>>
>>7744347
>>Anon is simply no more!
>The Caterpillar hydraulic arm strikes Anon in the upper body, bruising the fat and tearing apart the right lung!
>An artery has been opened by the attack!
>Anon slams into an obstacle!
>Anon is having trouble breathing!
>The hydraulic arm is lodged firmly in the wound!
>Anon "Spacejam" Ymous, pet, has been struck down.
I love Dwarf Fortress.
>>
>>7742793
Sorry for being harsh on you, Skreetz. The first part was so good and then the quality dropped and it made me really sad.
>>
To Tame a Human

Chapter Ten: Boss Fight

>"Really? A leash? Do I really have to wear that thing again?" I asked, not really happy about this part of the deal.
>I was mentally prepared to do whatever she wanted to do with me. However I did forget about the leash.
>"Why? Is that a problem?" She asked me playing dumb.Of course she had to remember our power struggle in the cell.
>"It is very demeaning" I told her with straight face. There were more problems with the leash.
>Lizzie looked at me like she have seen me for the first time in history. I have got a feeling that only now has she realized I might be a thinking being.
>"I never thought about it that way" She sounded almost apologetic, however she was still holding the collar in her outstretched hand.
>"No matter how intelligent you are, I cannot go back with you wearing nothing. I will have to explain the destroyed cuffs."
>"Not even if I obey your every word?" I went and started to haggle. Hoping that i might be able to keep the blasted leash away from me.
>Collar was one thing, but even with just that, I felt like a gimp
>"Every word you say?" Now she looked mischievous. I knew this is going to be some sort of trap, but I had no choice, I had to play along.
>"Yes, every word." I said, my voice trailing off in the end.
>I was doing this for the kids, but that didn't mean I would enjoy this. There were even parts of me that considered leaving and running away after she adopts the kids.
>"Then my first command is." She announced, looking at the kid by my side, who was already wearing a leash and was now playing with it.
>"To wear a leash" She finished the sentence.
>I sighed, and took the collar with the leash. Fastening the thing around my neck with great disdain.
>"Now let's go, I'm already late for work thanks to you Runner." She said, reaching for the leash.
>I was holding the end of the leash. Hell bent on not giving her the leash.
>"Runner" She asked me, with a hint of anger rising in her voice.
cont
>>
File: 1486083025764.gif (495KB, 224x168px) Image search: [Google]
1486083025764.gif
495KB, 224x168px
>>7746583
>>
YES HES BACK FINALLY! >>7746583
>>
>>7746583
>"What? I'm wearing the leash" I responded with an innocent smile on my face.
>"Let go of the leash" She commanded, boy now that she knows I can talk things will start to get interesting.
>"But that way I might run away, not holding the leash would beat the purpose of wearing it." I pointed out.
>She didn't find it amusing, not at all.
>"Then give me the leash, so I can ensure that you won't do that." She tried to negotiate.
>"Sure, hold it with me, my safety from running away will be doubled!" I couldn't suppress the chuckle.
>She also couldn't suppress the smile completely, but in a matter of seconds her frown, or should I say pout? I'll need to figure out this spectrum of facial expressions.
>"Fine" she resigned after the stand-off crossed the four minutes mark.
>Just like that, we took off towards the car.
>It must have been very comical sight. Imagine it: Tigress holding a leash to bigger human, who is holding a leash to a small kid. Obviously the tigress was the boss, but the kid wouldn't obey the tigress, only the man.
>It could be described only as the Chain of Command, however with no chain present, it was promptly degraded into Leash of Command.
>I was offered a honorary place in passenger's seat. However i had to decline, for the sole purpose of taking care of the kid in the back.
>It will be his first ride in a car, so somebody should hold him down if he decides to freak out and flee.
>I buckled him in and buckled myself in, and we took off.
>"So Runner, How come you can talk? Are there any others like you?" This question was long over due, and I did promise that i would answer all her questions.
>"I already told you, from a different world. IT seems like this world is some alternative to my world. Everything seems same, yet there are small differences all over the place, not to mention the fact that our pets have four legs." I started to explain, wondering what really happened to my own world, my house, my girlfriend, my family.
cont.
>>
>>7746835
>I wonder if I'm just missing from my world, or if I died there and somehow appeared here.
>"As for the others, it is impossible for me to know." I said, which made Lizzie look in the rearview mirror at me.
>"What do you mean?" She asked, and I sighed
>"If i met someone who could talk, i didn't say a word to him and he did the same, maybe all of us can talk, or maybe I'm the only one. I can't be sure.
>"Oh" That's all she said.
>"Besides, the fear of what would your people do to me if they found out, that i can talk. Can you say with 100% certainty that some scientist will not come and try to dissect me to see what's different from the other humans?"
>Scary thought, I shuddered at the mental image of humans dissecting the aliens from a certain Sci-fi series.
>"So I guess we'll talk only when we're one hundred percent sure that we're alone." She suggested and once again looked at me through the mirror and I nodded silently.
>"Remember our last chase?" She started after a while, and I knew this conversation will turn sour.
>"Yes, I do, and before you start, I regret biting you, and I apologize" I started off with an apology, better safe than sorry.
>"I almost forgot about that" she said, her eyes dimmer while remembering the bite. Damn it, me and my big mouth.
>"I wanted to ask you where did the food go?" She then continued.
>"I hid it in one of my dead drops. Every time I get chased, I have to drop the stuff and retrieve it later." I explained, without actually revealing the place of the dead drop.
>"Wow, you really thought about it didn't you?" The gleam in her eyes was back, she seemed impressed by my deeds.
>"I had to survive and feed three kids you know." I said, and suddenly remembering the second kid.
>"Three?" She asked, but when she looked at me, she realized that it was not an easy matter for me and decided to drop the subject.
cont.
>>
>>7746583
>>7746835
>>7747035
Nois, he back and better.
>>
>>7747035
>The rest of the trip was uneventful, save for the kid almost breaking the glass with his head as he pressed his (now clean) face against it to see better.
>"Here we are, our beloved station." She announced as she flipped the turning signal and started to pull into the parking place behind the building.
>Lizzie was first one to get out of the car and opened the doors for me.
>"End of the line disembark!" she said as she reached for my leash.
>While I managed to unbuckle both me and the kid before she opened the doors, she almost caught me off guard. Luckily, my swift maneuver managed to secure the leash firmly in my hand before she could claim it for herself.
>"Do we really have to do this?" She asked, but i remained mute. It was no longer secure place, and I didn't want to draw any attention to me.
>"Come on!" She resigned and we all went outside, resuming the Leash train routine from before.
>I was dragged towards the entrance, and in turn i was dragging the kid.
>the kid seemed to be more nervous than before, maybe he knew whats going on inside this building. He might even sense his brother there.
>Once I heard that animals can sense each oth
>No.
>No no no no
>I did not just go there!
>Fuck, they are just uneducated, they are not animals!
>I frowned at my own thoughts and with that frown I entered the building.
>It seemed like everyone else was here already, or maybe they sleep here, I dunno.
>"Morning Katie." Lizzie chimed as she saw the cat at the reception.
>"Good morning Lizzie, hello Runner." She replied and then looked over the counter at the last member of our group, the blonde kid.
>"Oooh where did you find that one? Awwww he looked at me!" Nice entrance kid, she's already melting, now would be a fine time to ask her for a phone number you know what I mean?
>Lizzie didn't go through the counter, instead she headed towards the Kate
>"Hands off, I saw it first!" She said and then giggled.
>"Awww." Kate pretended to be heartbroken.
cont.
>>
>>7747190
>"But seriously, I want the kid, so hand me the adoption form." She said, leaning over the counter.
>"Oh-kay!" she said, not sure where Lizzie was going with this, but she handed over the adoption form.
>"You gave me only one." Lizzie looked at her and winked.
>"Don't tell me you want to keep Runner" She laughed and Steve, who just entered from the cell block headed over with "Morning Lizzie"
>"Hey Steve! Lizzie is going to adopt Runner!" Katie nonchalantly yelled.
>"WHAT?!" someone yelped, it wasn't Steve or Katie or Lizzie.
>It was Mike the Labrador.
>"HA! PAY UP MIKE!" Steve cheered and headed over to the seated Mike.
>"Son of a bitch!" Mike cursed loud enough for everyone to hear.
>"What's going on?" Lizzie asked the cat, but it was obvious to me.
>"They made a bet about you adopting Runner or not." The cat explained in slightly lower voice, but Mike wasn't going to remain silent.
>"Nice going Lizzie, you cost me a hundred bucks!" Mike complained.
>"Why would you bet a hundred bucks on me not adopting Runner?" Lizzie asked, but before Mike could reply, a sloth appeared.
>"Keep it down, will you? Oh Lizzie, to my office please."
>She almost managed to protest, about having not one, but two humans on leash, but the boss quickly added. "Steven, take care of of those two."
>So my guardians were exchanged. However for a fleeting moment, nobody except me was holding my leash, that was the most relaxing moment I've experienced today.
>The happiness was suddenly gone when Steven came and grabbed my leash, he even went as far as to grab the kid's leash.
>He shouldn't have done that, because by the moment the leash left my hand, the kid started crying and acting up.
>Steve was trying to soothe it with "Now, there there." And similar nonsense.
>However I, as the proud adoptive dad of this kid, could not stand idle.
>While the Steve was going down to crouch and pet the distressed kid, I rammed him with my shoulder.
cont.
>>
>>7747384
SHIIEEET NIGGA
>>
>>7747384
No Runner! Why would you do this!! Why must you make things difficult for yourself!
>>
>>7747384
Based runner, attacking furries at every chance.
>>
>>7747553
I think Runner may just be a naturally fucktarded violent Slav.

Just perks up throughout the day to randomly enact violence on passers by, totally without reading the room or paying attention to what is going on. Just cruising through the day on chill mode, and then something flips the switch and all that fills his brain is "I don't know who I am, I don't know where I am, I don't know what I am doing, I don't know what I am wearing, but I know I must kill!"
>>
>>7747384
>Pushing him wouldn't achieve anything.
>However ramming had extra effect on me too.
>I was in great deal of pain, my side exploded in pain, my hands were numb from the pain. It felt like I've been immediately hit back, even though Steve has fell on his side.
>While he was slowly standing up, I was clutching my side, and wincing in pain.
>This ridiculous attempt to show him who's the up dog here was pricey to say the least.
>However before he could stand up completely, the kid hid behind me and handed me his leash.
>"Oh, he's protecting the young one" Katie noticed.
>"Easy there Runner." He said, not sure what to think about the situation. He kept glancing at my right hand.
>I looked at my right hand which was hurting like crazy. The blister on my palm was punctured. It must have happened accidentally, when I clenched my fist from pain in my side.
>Puss was leaking on the floor and I hissed through clenched teeth.
>"Katie call Lena, he needs patching up." Steve said.
>The Kid was still hiding behind me. And I was looking at the Steve. My look transcended any need for language. It simply stated that I will defend the kid to my last dying breath.
>"Easy Runner, I didn't mean to scare you or your kid." he tried to calm me down.
>Like I was some scared animal, I was the last broken remnant of humanity's pride.
>Cat picked up the phone, saying something about injured humans.
>Steve was slowly approaching. I had no problems with him now, but he must understand that I am responsible for the kid and I'm not going to throw him to wolves, be they on two or on four legs.
>When he came closer, I allowed him to grab my leash.
>"Good boy, Runner." He said, but didn't try to pet me.
>"Let's go" He said and gently pulling my leash, I started walking and so did the kid, who was hiding behind me.
>Before too long, we arrived at the solitary cell.
>It went on just like I've planned it.
>I needed medical attention, and I wanted to ensure that I won't lose the kid.
cont.
>>
>>7747628
>"So let me get this straight. You really want to keep Runner for yourself?" Boss asked for the second time, this time he was however sitting in his chair, leaning backwards.
>"Not only that, I want to train him to help me with my work." I confirmed his suspicion.
>"Why would you need Runner as an assistant" He wasn't going to leave it at that.
>"He's fast, he's strong, and he already assisted with the rabid human. Plus, he's not the couch human. He's the outside human and a roamer too. He'll run away if somebody else adopted him in a matter of days." I explained and he seemed to be taken aback by the last statement.
>"How can you be so sure?" He asked, and I was already prepared for that.
>"Because he already ran away from me, he returned in the morning, injured and with the kid." I said, and now to deliver the killing blow.
>"He returned to my house, while he could just leave." I said while relaxing a little. I wanted to look at Runner but the blinds in the office were down and I couldn't hear anything from outside.
>"This might still work" Boss mumbled to himself, while looking at his hands.
>"And how can you be so sure he'll obey you?" This question was warranted and just like before she was already prepared for it.
>" because he did everything I ordered him to do. " I lied, but it was calculated risk.
>"Really? Everything?" The boss raised an eyebrow.
>"There is an exception, he doesn't allow me to hold his leash alone, but I think its more of a personality quirk rather than act of disobedience." I said.
>"To think you would change your mind practically overnight, he must have made quite an impression on you" boss smirked.
>"He did" I concurred.
>"I tell you what. I cannot risk him with you on the field right now, however. I can't really stop you from adopting him. What if he goes through the training? Then he might be able to work with you. What do you say? can he be trained? Is he smart enough for that?"
>"Of course" I didn't hesitate.
cont.
>>
>>7742534
Sodomy.
>>
>>7747886
>"Then I congratulate you to your newest adoption." The boss said and extended his arm.
>I gave him a firm handshake and thanked him with a simple "Thank you."
>"I'm going to adopt the kid too." I added while getting my paw back from the handshake.
>"Please, take as many as you want" He joked. and I laughed, knowing that I'll use this exact sentence against him in a matter of minutes, maybe in an hour.
>"So, lets see how is our newest potential recruit doing." His mood changed, maybe he thought that he'll get more recognition from the public by catching the human menace and converting it into a 'police human' of sorts.
>When we left the boss' office back to the main office bloc, I realized that certain human with a kid was missing.
>"Where's runner?" I asked Katie with a rising fear in my voice.
>"They took him back to the solitary, he managed to hurt himself." Katie explained, and I knew that my speech about how smart Runner was is slowly being dissolved.
>"What? how?" I asked.
>"Steve grabbed the kid's leash and Runner got all protective." Before she could continue, I gasped "What? there was a fight?" Boss asked.
>"No, he just pushed Steve with his shoulder." Katie said it like it was a shoulder pushing that happens in overcrowded bus.
>The boss was to my side so i couldn't mouth the 'thank you' I wanted. If Runner was injured, i guess he must have rammed Steve pretty hard.
>We then changed course towards the solitary.
>When I entered the cell, Runner was sitting on a stool, half undressed. with kid laying on the bed. Lena was by Runner's side and Steve was standing behind him, however he did not touch him.
>"How is he?" This time boss asked.
>"He has second degree burns on his hands, and a blister ruptured, his side seems to be doing okay." Lena said, and I looked Runner in the eye.
>"What did you do ?" I said in overly accusing voice.
>He lowered his head down, like a beaten dog. I was hoping he would catch on, but this surprised even me.
cont
>>
>>7742534
straight
>>
>>7741247
>>7742645
German here. I translated the speech.
http://pastebin.com/RqnhxaHn
>>
>>7748118
>I tried my very best impression of a sad human. I even avoided her look. I don't know what conversation they had with the boss.
>However Judging from the fact that the boss was here, meant that he's going to see how I act. So I have to do the absolute obedience act.
>"It might be my fault, he was only protecting the kid." The wolfy said. I was surprised. My only goal was to let people know that the kid is with me and to get the solitary sentence. The Medical attention was a pleasant extra bonus.
>The kid fell asleep and I can't blame him, I would go to bed too if I could.
>"All done!" Lena announced and stepped away from me.
>Before I could realize what was going on, I was pulled by the leash from my chair.
>Lizzie brought her face close to mine and said.
>"Don't do that again, now dress up and don't cause any trouble!" she said. Man she was getting scary, especially now when she knew that I wouldn't disobey.
>I lowered my head and avoided looking her in the eye.
>She then let go of the leash and I slowly started to redress, eyes on her.
>"Very impressive" the boss said.
>I was zipping myself up and stood up.
>"Lets go." Lizzie ordered and I looked at her, and then clicked my tongue several times, looking at the bed. The little kid was watching the scene from under the blanket, but when he heard me, he scampered from under the blankets and right to my side.
>I held both my leash and his leash in the same hand I started walking after her.
>"Once he feels that the kid is safe in my house, he'll be ready." She said, and now I was getting curious. I wasn't aware of being ready for something, besides, I'll need to find the other kid.
>"Very well, Steve, you and Lena will help Lizzie take photos of them for the Ownership licences. Bring the adoption forms to me, I'll make sure they are approved by the end the day." Boss decided, which was a huge victory.
>"then you can go home and train him, but tomorrow I want you in the office." Boss decided.
cont.
>>
>>7743193
>>7747939
super prancing la la homo men it is

>>7748201
overruled, however, there is a plethora of str8 fiction in the OP, or you could write your own. I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a tuatara.

also 301 posts, should I wait for page 9 or just make another thread now?
>>
>>7748457
>>7748457
>>7748457
Guys, I did another do
>>
>>7748466
Next time wait until we're closer to page 9 or 10. /trash/ is fairly slow and this thread will still be up for most of the day even after bump limit.
>>
>>7748354
>The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, I got sat down at the chair with blue background and made to look at the camera.
>The kid had some problems looking the right way, but they eventually managed to snap the right picture.
>Then they brought us to the lobby again, and Lizzie stood in front of the forms and was uncertain about something.
>"Well, Runner is a good name for a human but what about the kid?" She was wondering, and then looked at the kid by my side.
>We were standing right behind her, doing sweet FA.
>"He looks like ...hmm...Adolf" Katie said and Lizzie looked at the kid and said "Yeah.
>Thats the point where I had to start coughing uncontrollably, no way I'm letting this Aryan kid with blond hair and blue eyes get named "Adolf"
>Lizzie picked up on my coughing fit and after a while decided for "Nathan"
>Now the paperwork was done and we were free to do whatever we wanted.
>That could only mean the visit to the station was over and the three of us left. Just like before we were went to our designated seats, and drove off.
>I wasn't happy about this, but what could I do?
>"So about the other kid" I tried to approach the subject.
>"Not today, tomorrow. Without Nathan." She said while keeping her eyes on the road, and I already started wondering about how the hell are we going to keep Nathan from doing anything.
>However when we pulled up, and I looked out of the window, I couldn't help but say "Oh shit"
>This can't be true, this can't be true!

END OF CHAPTER

Skreetz the Rat here, I'll update pastebin in a few moments.
It has been a great pleasure to write here guys and gals. I think I can still write properly. If not, tell me. I hope I somehow redeemed myself in this guy's eyes
>>7746367>>7740332
and for the
>>7748358
I suggest you go to the next thread, this one is DOOMED!

Skreetz the Rat signing off, next chapter will be: I don't know yet.
>>
>>7748532
Still the master of cliffhangers
>>
>>7748635
I need to keep my audience. don't I ?
>>
>>7748662
Yeah, and it is working for me
>>
>>7748532
>tfw my name is Nathan
>tfw aryan as fuck

and I didn't even have to pay you to insert me into the story. Thanks, man!
>>
>>7746211
>not "the injured part collapses into a lump of gore"
Step it the fuck up.
>>
>>7748485
>/trash/ is fairly slow
Not anymore lmao
>>
>>7749444
Our little board is growing up
>>
>>7749468
That's a bad thing due to faster boards being shittier and having more newfags.
>>
>>7749542
True but that also means more threads like this can stay alive
>>
>>7749561
Not a worthwhile tradeoff.
>>
File: ALIEN INVASION ARMADA.gif (335KB, 450x241px) Image search: [Google]
ALIEN INVASION ARMADA.gif
335KB, 450x241px
The thread is sinking guys, abandon thread and move to the other one. Women and children first, now hop to it!
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.