[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zootopia General: don't cry, my sunshine edition Paste

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 487
Thread images: 177

File: Cup1pYyUAAAuGTA.jpg (108KB, 1199x882px) Image search: [Google]
Cup1pYyUAAAuGTA.jpg
108KB, 1199x882px
Zootopia General: don't cry, my sunshine edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
ZTG Creator List: derpy.me/ztgcclist

ZTArchives: ztarchive.com / desuarchive.com
Previous thread: archive.b-stats.org/trash/thread/7092121

Thematic Thursdays: derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
(Suggestions are now open, poll opens on Monday)
>>
File: CtzlViRUsAAwovL.jpg (188KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtzlViRUsAAwovL.jpg
188KB, 900x1200px
>>
I miss you, anon.
>>
>>7101465
but I'm here
>>
File: Nick is a closet gay.jpg (20KB, 290x329px) Image search: [Google]
Nick is a closet gay.jpg
20KB, 290x329px
>>7101414
>>7101465
me too
>>
3rd me boyo.
>>
Jude cucks Nicole with Jill

tite bunpucci
>>
Why is there no more page 10?
Also reposting this to thank Teabro, hoping he see it
>>
hey there /ztg/!
how are you all doing?
have you written your suggestion for TT?
remember it'll be open until tomorrow at midnight!
>>
>>7101414
So, do we just suggest themes for the TT in the thread?
(What about "Suggestive themes"?)
>>
>"You're all freaks as far as I'm concerned," Al chortles. "Thank god all wolves do is howl, instead of some weird shit."

>Charlie rocks on her heels, clasping her paws together. "Didn't wolf ancestors used to pee on everything?"

>"Nope," Al replies, taking a long sip from his drink.

Do wolfs not piss on things like dogs or was that just Al trying to shove the dirt under a rug?
>>
>>7101460
Disobeyed direct orders from his boss.
Got involved a civilian into a police investigation blackmailing him and risking both lives.
Was accomplice on a death threat.
>>
>>7101569
But did she save all of China?
>>
>>7101569
>his
>him
>>
>>7101569
her*
>>
>>7101473
>filename
This so much, Nick Judy is friend shit and WildeHopps undermines that in favor of "protags end up hooking", would be better to have Judy supporting Nuck after he closed himself so much. That's the reason Byron draws himself as him, why he had collars before, why they keep so much hidden of their relationship, why Ms.Wilde is waiting for grandkits, probably some joke Byron or his husband laughed already about their own parents.
>>
>>7101588
>JUST LET US HAVE THIS ONE
>>
>>7101588
You just want gay stuff and will go to any lengths to justify it with some bullshit mental gymnastics.
>>
>>7101540
Yes. My themes are rarely popular though.
>>
>>7101317
Happy to be of help!
>>7101498
Thanks!

Also, why not, taking requests!
Not lewd, please, my body is still not ready.

>>7101540
So polygonal buns, eh? Good, I know what I will draw in the following days
>>
>>7101588

Like if Disney would ever let a gay couple, or even character happen!
Disney did a lot of bad shit but at least they still know what kind of response they would get if they made gay symphatetic movie.

And where does that
> Ms.Wilde is waiting for grandkits

come from?
Is that from some tweet or did you just put a community joke into your argument?
>>
>>7101676
Bucky and Pronk.

That is all.
>>
>>7101676
Buck pronk
Rey
>>
File: Translation bear comic Mead.jpg (860KB, 800x1583px) Image search: [Google]
Translation bear comic Mead.jpg
860KB, 800x1583px
Translator-anon here, kind of feel like a piece of shit for requesting this, but would any drawfriends be willing to help me out here?

Getting married in a couple days and was wondering if someone would draw Translation Bear and Fox girlfriend at the altar or something? Figured it'd make my fiancé happy to see something like it, but I've got a crippling case of the stupid fingers.

If it helps at all with visualization, here's something Mead drew of the characters.

I'll be wearing a dark grey vest w/ matching suit pants, crimson button-up shirt and tie; she's wearing a matching simple crimson dress.
>>
>>7101676
Either Rich or Byron made a tweet saying that Nick's mom still lives in the same place that Nick lived as a kid and she's waiting for grandkids from Nick.

But Bucky was voiced by Byron and they're confirmed gay so his argument falls apart.
>>
>>7101676
what this anon said >>7101690 >>7101708

but was confirmed by Rich, but most people just watched the movie and forgot about it, so that's something only most dedicated fans (or furfags) know and they're mostly gay anyway.

Disney still has the decency not to include shamelessly in-your-face gay content and hopefully things will stay this way.
>>
>>7101721
>but most people just watched the movie and forgot about it
Still have to with dudes these days.
>>
>>7101640
This weirdo sloth getting bullied by Rose the skunk/red panda.
>>
>>7101713
Congratulations!
>>
>>7101690
>>7101708
>>7101714

Two side characters that appeared for 2 seconds and were confirmed gay by author confirming a credits based speculation is comparable to easter egg.

If in a sequel or with some big annoucement it was revealed Judy or Nick are gay there would be huge backlash Disney just won't want to deal with.
If Disney ever did a movie targeted to fags it would again recieve backlash from public,parents,religions list goes on...
Even if that movie was a masterpiece on paper, Disney would not waste money to ponder to a controversial minority.
>>
>>7097363
Heyo Hasty, sorry for the late delivery, had some urgent vidya urges to satisfy.

>https://soundcloud.com/longjing/collect-call-by-hasty
(this time I didn't forget)

Nice fic overall.
I could really relate to Wolter in some sense (I'm not gay, but I know how he feels), good on that part.
It seems a bit shallow though, as you don't really explain why Wolt is in love with Remmy. Maybe something was hinted at/revealed in the latest chapters (I'm still at Chum), but it would serve your story well to explain to the audience the reason for his attraction towards the sheep beforehand.
However I've got to commend you on hitting the style of Pack Street rather well. Even though not much actually happened it still feels like a lot goes on...if that makes any sense.
Anyways, thanks for the request, I really enjoyed reading it!

(as it's late I don't have a corrected version yet, sorry. I'll look into it tomorrow, when my judgement is better.)

>>7098420
Man Sig, that's really awesome, you're making me blush.
>>
>>7101588
I'm a faggot with a huge crush on Nick but even I can see that he's straight
>>
>>7101588
anon, I don't know who you are but if you're against WildeHopps, I'm afraid I'm against you breathing
>>
>>7101790
so you CAN see other people preferences?
>>
File: DEBLEAT THIS.gif (98KB, 438x424px) Image search: [Google]
DEBLEAT THIS.gif
98KB, 438x424px
>>7101588

GET OUT OF THIS SITE YOU FAGGOT!
WILDEHOPPS IS SACRED!
>>
>>7101640
a tiger snuggling in her bed
>>
>>7101638
Same, but we must hold hope
>>
File: 20170106_123613.jpg (306KB, 500x901px) Image search: [Google]
20170106_123613.jpg
306KB, 500x901px
>>7101588
Nick is straight no matter how much people want him not to be.
>>
File: 1479065776774.png (717KB, 1128x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1479065776774.png
717KB, 1128x1280px
>>7101588

aboo aboo

me poor gay
me want to fuck nick
me want to suck byrons coc
fuck judy
nick is gay

aboo aboo
>>
File: Coloured - JudyPin-up.png (1MB, 1469x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Coloured - JudyPin-up.png
1MB, 1469x1135px
An anon suggested I make a tumblr for the colour edits I've done, so here it is if anyone's interested:

https://anothercolouranon.tumblr.com/
>>
>>7101977
Wait, they managed to adopt even with the "kill all preds" law?
>>
File: maximum oversmug.png (231KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
maximum oversmug.png
231KB, 500x500px
>>7101713
I'd love to take a crack at this. I don't know how it'll turn out but I'm going to try. Do the characters have any specific coloration?
>>
>>7101588
>WildeHopps undermines that in favor of "protags end up hooking up"

oh so you haven't seen the movie, good to know
>>
>>7102109

I believe these are their Pure kids, anon.
You know, rabbit giving birth to a perfect fox, or fox seed in rabbit egg creating a perfect rabbit is a normal thing.
>>
File: Coloured - JudySalutes.png (3MB, 1201x2165px) Image search: [Google]
Coloured - JudySalutes.png
3MB, 1201x2165px
>>7102103
On a related note, does anyone know the original artist of pic related? I want to add it to the blog but I've forgotten the artist and I'd like to accredit it to them when I post it there
>>
File: husbando.png (88KB, 800x177px) Image search: [Google]
husbando.png
88KB, 800x177px
>>7101588
They wanted Nick to be Husbando material for anyone.
>>
File: CtfzdJSUsAEpgfz.jpg (160KB, 907x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtfzdJSUsAEpgfz.jpg
160KB, 907x1200px
>>
>>7102248
source?
>>
File: Translation bear.jpg (250KB, 1390x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Translation bear.jpg
250KB, 1390x1050px
>>7102132
Grizzly bear (dark brown) and red fox (orange), but they've never been colored so you could honestly do what you want as long as it isn't veering into sparkledog territory. The only thing I'd like that's more specific is the clothing, but other than that it's up to you.

Thanks ahead of time, btw
>>
>>7101563
>was that just Al trying to shove the dirt under a rug?
This. Straight-up denial of an inconvenient truth.
>>
>>7102271
>CtfzdJSUsAEpgfz

https://twitter.com/nikomi_otaku/status/781360756000337920
>>
>>7102352
thanks
>>
>>7101563
Wolves don't even have Alphas.

It's amazing how much of their past they've managed to sweep under the rug for their little society.
>>
File: tumblr_ojf3g7pHgT1qj9wxoo1_1280.jpg (92KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojf3g7pHgT1qj9wxoo1_1280.jpg
92KB, 600x600px
>>
File: tumblr_ojfj1p7TDE1st1pr4o1_1280.jpg (187KB, 1280x1382px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojfj1p7TDE1st1pr4o1_1280.jpg
187KB, 1280x1382px
>>
>Jack woke up, blurry eyed and in a daze. The room was spinning slightly, a sign that the drugs weren't quite out of his system yet.
>What time was it? It was hard to tell.
>He shook his head, trying to regain his senses, and looked around. He appeared to be in an interrogation room. His training kicked in.
>"Observe surroundings. Note escape paths and anything that can be used as a weapon."
>He was the only thing lit up in the room, but he could make out patterns. Simple concrete walls with a brick pattern, the two way mirror on one side, with what looked like a water cooler next to it.
>There were definitely florescent lamps on the ceiling, but he was currently lit up by a single incandescent fixture.
>He checked his bindings. He was propped up against a wall, held up by a metal rack that folded neatly under his arms. His hands were tied behind his back with plain rope, simple but elegant and effective.
>His feet weren't bound, but his legs were tied to grooves in the wall around his quads. He flexed them to get an idea of... yep, that was tight.
>Save for his boxers, he was also completely naked. 'Well, at least I've still my dignity.'
>The door opened.
>>
File: tumblr_ojeq677nK41sozo4to1_1280.png (410KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojeq677nK41sozo4to1_1280.png
410KB, 768x768px
>>
>>7102540
>Two foxes walked in, one in a coat and ushanka with a cup of coffee, and one in a tank top with work pants. No points for guessing whose job was whose, he reckoned.
>"Finally awake, are we?" said the latter in a vaguely Slavic accent.
>"Sorry honey, long day at work," he replied.
>A blur of motion whizzed past the fox right before he felt a powerful sting on the right side of his stomach.
>"Nngh-" he gritted his teeth.
>The fox tutted at him. "Disappointing. was I expecting better." He walked to a corner and put a poker into a heater of some sort, before turning around and looking at his partner.
>"Proceed." This one was a vixen. She took a sip from her cup and stood back.

>The other fox walked up to a panel and flipped a couple of switches. Jack shut his eyes and coiled back as two more lights blared in his face.
>The male fox came up to him and used the whip to lift his face up. Jack squinted, trying to make him out.
>"Jack Savage. The world's most dangerous spy." Jack could just make out the smug smile on this snake before he stepped back out into the shadows.
>"This is goofy. Turn on some lights for Ca-" Jack said, right before a second lash came at his face.
>"ARGH-" he winced in pain, making a sucking noise.
>"Nobody's ever captured you before, I understand. And you do not seem to understand how much what you took is worth to us."
>"The hard drive? I think I have some idea, actually."
>"Oh, druk, there was more than names on that."
An arm shot up towards his neck, pressing his head into the wall.
>"Not that you need to know."
>The fox leaned in onto him with his body weight, adding more pressure to the choke.
>"Now then, you know what happens next, right?"
>>
File: tumblr_ojfg1rX97Z1v3w2f9o1_1280.jpg (114KB, 1023x577px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojfg1rX97Z1v3w2f9o1_1280.jpg
114KB, 1023x577px
>>
File: C1A1KlBXEAABveB.jpg-orig.jpg (191KB, 845x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C1A1KlBXEAABveB.jpg-orig.jpg
191KB, 845x1024px
>>
>>7102561
>A couple of minutes later and Jack was on the brink of passing out.
>The fox let go of his neck and Jack gasped for air, the color slowly returning to his face.
>"People make things too complicated, don't you think?"
>Jack panted heavily, occasionally coughing.
>"For example, they will go to elaborate methods to extract information, yet torture is the simplest thing."
>One of the lights flickered right as he struck Jack with his whip yet again.
>"Ngaaahh!~" Jack yelled, breathing more heavily. He had begun sweating.
>"It's so simple: pain, with the knowledge that if you do not concede, it will get worse, and only worse." He lashed at Jack a couple more times for emphasis.
>"H-hyah! Nnnhf-" Jack gasped, the stings burning themselves into his body. "Sssss..."

>The fox turned around and grabbed a hot poker from the corner.
>"I suppose you've had 'training', haven't you?"
>Jack tried to shake off the pain.
>"Of course, I wonder how much they really put you through, since I suspect you don't have any real experience in this."
>He glared at the fox.
>"Still nothing to say, Mr. Savage? You're usually so talkative."
>"Sorry, could you help me? I've got a little itch on my leg right here."
>He glared at the bunny, frowning for a second before turning it up into a smirk, pressing the brand against Jack's thigh.
>"AAAAARRRRGGGG
>>
>>7102580
>Jack pulled his leg back, panting heavily through his teeth, feeling the sear of the poker on his calf.
>"H-hah-"
>"Yes?"
>"N-no!"
>"No?"
>"A-a little h-higher!"
>The fox complied.
>"RrrrrrarHg!! Y-yes! Ahn, yes!! Ahahahah-"
>Jack was writhing in his bindings, sweat dripping off his face.
>The vixen who was still watching from the side winced. The male fox turned to her inquisitively. She nodded, and he turned back around to face him.

>"Nothing?" he queried. "Not even a little hint?"
>Jack shook his head.
>"Mr. Savage... Jack... can I call you Jack? You know where this is going, right?"
>The fox paced back and forth in front of him, waving the poker dangerously close to his face.
>"Not even a little bit? I'll make it worth your while. What would you like? Some water maybe?"
>"W-well..."
>The fox nodded. Jack took a few seconds to catch his breath.
>"My arse is a little dry. Could you-" he made kissing and licking motions with his tongue.

>Jack noted the fox's ears perking up.
>"Mr. Savage, I think you'll find I'm more patient than you expect."
>"That said, I have been wanting to try this out."
>The fox reached into a box and pulled something out, placing it next to Jack.
>"What, your little go-kart battery?"
>"Golf cart!"
>Jack felt the sting of his whip across his face again, together with the poker on his other calf.
>"GAAAAH!"
>Jack heaved, trying to maintain his composure amidst the pain he was going through.
>"H-hahah..."
>"B-believe me, y-you are the one underestimating what that data m-means to us."
>The fox frowned.
>"S-so you might as well go ahead and kill me."
>The frown turned into a scowl, as he taped the leads onto Jack's hips.
>>
New writefag here
I'm taking some requests while I work out a writer's block
>>
>>7102604
>Jack screamed as the voltage coursed through his body. After a few seconds, the fox let up.
>"Your life is still valuable to us, Mr. Savage, even after we have our hard drive."
>"I mean, imagine what we could get in exchange for you."
>He turned on the power supply again. Jack grunted loudly, everything close to the leads felt like it was on fire.
>The power went off again. Jack gasped for breath. Truth be told, he wasn't sure how long he could hold out.
>The fox stepped up to him, running a finger over his chest.
>"Just a thing to consider, that's all," he grinned evilly.

>He flipped the switch again. Jack arched back in agony.
>"What do you say?"
>"A-aa-a-"
>"Yes?" he smiled smugly.
>"Arti... choke."
>The fox's eyes widened, and he flipped the off switch and snapped the cables off.
>The vixen threw off her hat and rushed over to him.

>"Jack! Are you okay?" she stared worryingly at him, putting a finger on his carotid.
>Breathing was light but rapid. Pulse was highly elevated, but regular.
>"H-heh, wow," Jack sputtered. "That was... s-something."
>"Oh, my poor Jackie," Sky(e) hugged the rabbit tight, caressing his ears.
>Nick came around and undid his binds. "I'm sorry, I should have been paying attention."

>The door opened and Judy came in, brandishing a first aid kit.
>"Is everything okay? Do you need something?"
>"No, I'll be fine," Jack walked forward, his legs wobbling. "It just wasn't what I'd expected," he continued as he was sat down on a chair.
>"Shit..." Nick fretted. "How is he, Sky(e)?"
>"I'm fine, really."
>"Yeah, you seem okay so far," she said as she examined his bruises.
>Judy brought him a cup of water.
>"L-let's just go out for a film next time, yeah?" he leaned back into Nick. Nick smiled and patted him.
>"I'll monitor his vitals for a while. Could you guys clean up?" Sky(e) asked.
>"Sure," he said, as they began picking up the equipment.

END
>>
File: tumblr_ojf79hFBsT1vsy5d1o1_1280.jpg (289KB, 1280x1652px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojf79hFBsT1vsy5d1o1_1280.jpg
289KB, 1280x1652px
>>
>>7102619
Something cute between Gideon and Judy
>>
>>7101741
Here you go

>>7101713
Man, typesetter-anon here, I'm really happy for you. Congratulations!

>>7101788
No problem, just a little thank you for what you have done

>>7101867
Snuggling who or what?
>>
>>7102648
pls die
>>
>>7102619
Judy entering the twilight zone
>>
>>7102437

I was recently talking to a friend who likes wolfs and did his homework on wolf society.
He told me Alpha Beta and Omega are classes of society and not a direct chain of command.
That EVERYTING in wolf hierarchy revolves around who puts tail down first in a duel and that decides to what class you will get, and that it is very fluid.
Omega can go to Alpha and back to Omega in matter of days.
And that Omegas are not newcomers or children but either wounded, old, weak, or othervise incapable individuals.
Members of Alpha class usually die as Omegas, as they are replaced by younger generations.
And that Omega can't mate is a true in a sence that Omega usually decides not to mate, due to age, or injury. If omega is capable of mating omega mates.
>>
>>7102562
Judy training fox kid to eat out carrots at a young age, I see
>>
>>7102717
Wow that Panda is a total jerk! Thank you very much.
>>
>>7102580
>>7102604
>>7102626
So wait, was it sexual experimentation or OPSEC training?

Also, nice Archer references.
>>
>>7102619
Judy Hopps, first bunny cop, is paired up with Nick Wilde, the first fox cop and officer for 4 years, for ticket duty.
>>
>>7102575
>ビジュアルガイドのコンセプトアートがとてもおいしい。。。。
The visual guide's concept art is so delicious....
>30代
>24代。。。
>10大差!!!!ありがとうございます!!
30 years old...
24 years old...
That's almost a ten year difference!!!! Thanks for viewing!!

>>7102717
>>7101747
Thanks btw
>>
>>7102717
nobody, she's just content about being and bed and able to snuggle with her blanket
>>
>>7102619
Judy's parents telling her she was a mistake.
>>
>>7102494
the purse is rather bad, and the earrings won't go well with the red of the dress. Plus carmine red of the shoes doesn't match the red shade of the dress. Silver necklace is too tacky and the chain looks cheap - too contrasting with faux luxury of the earrings.
While it looks okay on Gazelle, on a living person all these items put together will create an unholy mess which would make Nick's fashion taste appear Vogue tier by comparison.

I swear I'm straight.
>>
>>7102619
Slice of life Judy and Nick watch a movie together
>>
>>7102855
>>7102648
Alright, I'll humor you two
>>
>>7102619
Judy and Nick chatting over a bonfire about their adventures?
>>
File: tumblr_ojfnpdVb4V1vrn3zro1_1280.jpg (296KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojfnpdVb4V1vrn3zro1_1280.jpg
296KB, 719x1280px
>>
>>7102648
Just a question though, How would you define 'cute'?
>>
>>7102828
>275+ kids
>being surprised one, if not multiple are mistakes

I highly doubt this news would faze her
>>
>>7102914
Where did you find that?
>>
File: tumblr_ojezjgZuc31thdej8o1_1280.png (646KB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojezjgZuc31thdej8o1_1280.png
646KB, 1280x1438px
>>
File: Captive Jack [NoGraphic].png (250KB, 1268x2128px) Image search: [Google]
Captive Jack [NoGraphic].png
250KB, 1268x2128px
>>7102626
>>
>>7102932
No, not a surprise, a mistake. As in, "I wish I had an abortion for you, and only you out of my 275+ kids."
>>
File: tumblr_of0htxvkYX1thdej8o1_1280.png (449KB, 1011x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of0htxvkYX1thdej8o1_1280.png
449KB, 1011x1920px
>>
File: tumblr_of2x8ffRR31thdej8o1_1280.png (404KB, 1280x1868px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of2x8ffRR31thdej8o1_1280.png
404KB, 1280x1868px
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ohy9tylpvk1thdej8o1_1280.png (531KB, 1235x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohy9tylpvk1thdej8o1_1280.png
531KB, 1235x1920px
>>
>>7102943
that appears to be Target US in the photo
>>
File: tumblr_oi3jo8wv1K1thdej8o1_1280.png (437KB, 1019x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi3jo8wv1K1thdej8o1_1280.png
437KB, 1019x1920px
>>
File: tumblr_oiu355HVCO1tya45ro1_1280.png (357KB, 1280x470px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiu355HVCO1tya45ro1_1280.png
357KB, 1280x470px
>>
>>7103064
Woo, more medieval jude! On to the pile it goes.
>>
File: tumblr_ojfc9jsjXC1vn97zyo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1200x1599px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojfc9jsjXC1vn97zyo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1200x1599px
>>
>>7103115
Her right eye ruins the whole thing.
>>
File: when u see dat hot vulpine booty.png (308KB, 1113x543px) Image search: [Google]
when u see dat hot vulpine booty.png
308KB, 1113x543px
>>7103093
Nick is very flexible it seems
>>
Shilling one more time for the weekend.

Therapy
by Biscuit
http://pastebin.com/znpNfWpA

Two acquaintances meet after the Nighthowler incident. A little character study of Manchas. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!
>>
>>7103093
nicks got some good dance moves
>>
>>7102730
I will eventually

>>7102873
yei

>>7102922
mmm, you know, something comfy
>>
Hit me up with some requests.
>>
File: nick joke.png (489KB, 614x490px) Image search: [Google]
nick joke.png
489KB, 614x490px
>>7103129
holy kek
>>
>>7103174
Fru Fru
>>
>>7102754
The problem is that Schenkel's work was based on captive Grey wolves, who weren't related. Mech (who helped popularise it) even disavowed it.

It might hold up in more gang like structures (such as Pack Street. Oh yes Remmy, you've joined a street gang,) but a real wolf pack consists of one or two pairs and their cubs.

Which of course points out the problem with the "omegas don't mate" theory, because why the hell would you mate with wolves that are either your mom or your sister? (Wilde, don't answer that.)
>>
>>7103174
F on M rimming
>>
>>7103174
Nick shooting flames from his eyes.
>>
>>7103174
Corporate AU stuff maybe?
>>
>>7103016
No wonder she wanted to leave home.
>>
>>7103174
Roman hoplite Judy kneeling, either in prayer or to her commander please.
>>
>>7103174
Footloose
>>
>>7103174
Nick giving a live demonstration of what predators did in ancient times.

And Jack volunteers.
>>
yfw you want to work on your current project, which is already a distraction from the big project, but all you can think about is that lewd idea that came to you at the gym.
>>
File: o-GOD.jpg (225KB, 1536x877px) Image search: [Google]
o-GOD.jpg
225KB, 1536x877px
>>7103174

This with Nick and Lord Byron
>>
>>7103174
Nick and Judy dressed as Daft Punk
>>
>>7103174
Gideon making dinner for Judy and family
>>
>>7103239
>>7103242
seconded
>>
hey
guess what

discord
>>
File: The Fuck Did You Just Say.jpg (26KB, 272x221px) Image search: [Google]
The Fuck Did You Just Say.jpg
26KB, 272x221px
>>7103395
>>
File: This Is Also Not Porn (20).png (637KB, 726x473px) Image search: [Google]
This Is Also Not Porn (20).png
637KB, 726x473px
>>7102619 Do something with the following dialogue:
Carrots you need to expand your musical library.

As if. Do you know how diverse my music folder is on my phone?

I wouldn't know because you play the same song everyday.

What? You mean try everything, the best song ever written?

....I'm sorry, carrots, did you just go there?

Yep!

You just said greatest song ever like you're the authority figure on this subject?

And you are?

Well between the occupants of this patrol car, I am.

You got any proof to back your case?

Your honor, I present to the court exhibit A, You Get What You Give by Gnu Radicals from the album Maybe You've Been Brainwashed, too!

Are you serious?

Madam, have I ever been less than forth coming and honest? Ow!

You're making me listen to the end credits song of that Adam Antler flick?

Is that where you know this song from? Oh you HAVE been brainwashed!

And what are you gonna do to unbrain me? Sing along to convince me I'm-

WAKE, UP KIDS, WE GOT THE DREAMERS DISEASE. AGE, FOURTEEN: THEY GOT YOU DOWN ON YOUR KNEES. SO POLITE, WE'RE BUSY STILL SAYING PLEEAAASE!
>>
>>7103448
I didn't have a pic of Nick & Judy smartalecking each other in a squad car so just pretend they're in a cop car giving each other lip before Nick pulls out his sleeve'd ace by singing along and making judy feel the hot hot heat of embarassment (for Nick)
>>
>>7103395
>not vore

not even trying smhtbhfam
>>
>>
File: runner_judy_by_sh1kactus-daui5rm.jpg (200KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
runner_judy_by_sh1kactus-daui5rm.jpg
200KB, 1024x1365px
>>
>>
File: Rojo-Rock-&-Glasses.png (143KB, 1575x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Rojo-Rock-&-Glasses.png
143KB, 1575x1184px
So I asked Zhan to draw my zoosona alongside Rock and Glasses, and he delivered. Many thanks bro
>>
>>7103395
SLY FOX

DUMB
BUNNY

SWEETHEART
>>
helo yes i am discord how may i help you ?
>>
>>7103560
zhan is a cool guy
>>
zhanbae
>>
>>7101867
>>7102818
Here you go. I hope it is alright.

>>7103560
Zhan is a true patootie

Alright, I can do one more, maybe two. Requests?
>>
>>7101540
My themes have really high density, because they always sink to the bottom of the list.
>>
File: ew.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
ew.gif
2MB, 500x230px
>>7103613
>>
File: 0112893482340.png (420KB, 527x670px) Image search: [Google]
0112893482340.png
420KB, 527x670px
Hey /ztg/, wanna hear a joke?
>>
>>7103668
My life?
>>
>>7103646
Draw one of Bellwether's sheep henchmen having second thoughts after seeing the children of a pred they darted.
>>
>>7103668
This better not be about harps again, Nick.
>>
>>7103646
Nick the medieval gambler getting caught as dice and cards fall out of his tail?

>>7103668
I do!
>>
>>7103668
is it funny?
>>
>>7103646
Thanks Sig, you're a real sweetheart! Now my sleep shall be quite and stress-free.
>>
File: 0112893482342.png (417KB, 555x671px) Image search: [Google]
0112893482342.png
417KB, 555x671px
>>7103678
I mean sure, it is, but that's not the joke I'm talking about now

>>7103704
>>7103706
>>7103716
Ok, what did the cow think of the ZPD's decision to hire a bunny cop?
>>
>>7103668
end my suffering
>>
File: Come one, come all.jpg (225KB, 510x518px) Image search: [Google]
Come one, come all.jpg
225KB, 510x518px
>>7103560
Oh shit! I actually needed a pick-me-up! Thanks!
>>
>>7102132
Just letting you know I gotta do normie shit for the next few hours, so if you finish soon and I don't respond, it's not that I'm ungrateful, it's just that I haven't seen it yet
>>
>>7103773
She was moo-ved?
>>
>>7103773
He was udderly pleased? No... that's horrid.
>>
File: nick bad things face.png (74KB, 289x215px) Image search: [Google]
nick bad things face.png
74KB, 289x215px
>>7103796
I'm slow as hell so it won't be done today.
>>
>>7103773
why nick
>>7103776
lughingtrack.mp3
>>
>>7103773
"How could they moo this?"
>>
>>7103847
No problem, just wanted to put it out there just in case so you wouldn't be discouraged is all
>>
File: 0112893482345.png (348KB, 551x611px) Image search: [Google]
0112893482345.png
348KB, 551x611px
>>7103831
>>7103832
>>7103848
>>7103852
She thought it was udderly ridiculous! Ha!
>>
File: nick thumbs up.png (703KB, 875x786px) Image search: [Google]
nick thumbs up.png
703KB, 875x786px
>>7103868
>>
>>7103876
Ha! I was close!
>>
>>7101809
Yes
>>
File: 3eue6GG.gif (352KB, 550x192px) Image search: [Google]
3eue6GG.gif
352KB, 550x192px
>>7103876
>>
Original Zootopia story was about sexual freedom

Collars were put on "preds" aka deviants to discourage "harmful behavior" aka buttfucking

When Nick had his collar removed for the first time, he got a boner
>>
>>7103521
Woah
Skunk butt
Damn
>>
>>7103916
Also note the wide range of fetishes that it catered to
>Furry
>BDSM
>Macro
>Micro
>Diaper
>Vore
>Slaves
>Exhibitionism
>Power play
>Feet
>>
>>7103521
Who is this skunk with the amazing ass?
>>
>>7103153
Super interesting read guybrush!

Thanks!
>>
>>7103448
Maybe
>>
>>7103977
She's the one who thinks pred-prey is a sin.
>>
File: 1482564454875.png (98KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482564454875.png
98KB, 700x500px
>>7102619
During the holidays Judy has a surprise visit from her parents, as they are just getting in the door Nick, who hasn't heard them, steps into view as pic related.
>>
>>7104051
>about to ask for source
>notice filename
>>
File: Burrows01.jpg (289KB, 1100x1747px) Image search: [Google]
Burrows01.jpg
289KB, 1100x1747px
Hello!

So for a little while there people seemed to believe that I'd moved on from the fandom, and instead of drawing funny animal comics all day I'd begun to focus on my career, paying my mortgage and cultivating real life friendships, like a proper mature adult.
>>
File: IMG_3078.jpg (12KB, 631x205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3078.jpg
12KB, 631x205px
>there will never be another Zootopia movie
>not even a spinoff mini series
>fandom will eventually move on
>nobody will care in two years
something better fill the void when that happens
>>
>>7104073
I'll try, never wrote something like this before (and I'm fielding a few requests already)
>>
File: C1ht6mJUsAAcvtg.jpg (164KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C1ht6mJUsAAcvtg.jpg
164KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: Burrows02.jpg (294KB, 1100x1747px) Image search: [Google]
Burrows02.jpg
294KB, 1100x1747px
>>7104138
To which I say HA.

No. I was just working on MORE funny animal comics.

Because what this world really needs is another "wildehopps goes to bunnyburrow" story.
>>
>>7104138
Oh no, looks like mead has a need.

A need to spread miser-eed.

...Yeah, fuck it.
>>
>>7104170
>Because what this world really needs is another "wildehopps goes to bunnyburrow" story.
You better believe it.

Welcome back.
>>
>>7103876
wow
>>
>>7104170
You alone gave this fandom at least 3 months of time, godspeed.
>>
>>7104170
Depends, will this end with shock collars?
>>
>>7104138
>>7104170
you know, I think they're friends
>>
>>7103992
>guybrush

Thanks, but who?
>>
>>7104231
>Why can't they be friends
>>
File: Burrows03.jpg (229KB, 1100x1747px) Image search: [Google]
Burrows03.jpg
229KB, 1100x1747px
>>7104170

It's taken a while but I'm very soon ready to begin posting. I hope to have the first chapter ready in about a week, so do watch this space whydontcha. Have some wips to slake your thirst in the meantime!

>>7104228
Hahahaha... no... I'd never do that.
>>
>>7104138
>>7104170
>>7104261
>more mead comics
>>
>>7104228
That was perhaps the stupidest shocking swerve that I've ever seen in quite awhile.

All for a setup for a continuation that will never happen. What a waste of a fun comic.
>>
File: 1483777110676.gif (4MB, 650x732px) Image search: [Google]
1483777110676.gif
4MB, 650x732px
>>
>>7104256

Oops. I use guybrush with my friends as something like dude or bro. It is from the Monkey Island series. Sorry.
>>
File: 2f1e3e17638437.562bc8a645054.png (169KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
2f1e3e17638437.562bc8a645054.png
169KB, 600x700px
>>7103656
>>7101638
well anons, you just have to sell the idea!
make it interesting and desirable!

>>7101640
haven't really set on a particular mammal though...
>>
File: just right judy.png (435KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
just right judy.png
435KB, 600x759px
>>7103153
Pleasant.
>>
File: ed.png (13KB, 618x478px) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
13KB, 618x478px
>>7104326
>>
File: 1480473118314.gif (4MB, 650x732px) Image search: [Google]
1480473118314.gif
4MB, 650x732px
>>7104326
I appreciate that old school meme, but have the real deal.
>>
>>7104328
added to my vocabulary guybrush
>>
File: 1259188896533.png (17KB, 381x400px) Image search: [Google]
1259188896533.png
17KB, 381x400px
>>7104326
>>
>>7104395

<3
>>
File: 1151d041a4587c711fa153555f4cf18e.png (235KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1151d041a4587c711fa153555f4cf18e.png
235KB, 1000x1000px
Needs more Mrs. Wilde up in here
>>
File: 1470918967778.png (27KB, 605x493px) Image search: [Google]
1470918967778.png
27KB, 605x493px
>>7104428
word
>>
>incest
>>>/out/
>>
>>7104428
D E D M E M E
A
D
M
E
M
E
>>
File: STFU2.jpg (174KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
STFU2.jpg
174KB, 600x882px
>>7104496
>>7104504
>>
>>7104530
gay
>>
File: peace.png (719KB, 1191x1023px) Image search: [Google]
peace.png
719KB, 1191x1023px
>>7104138
>>7104170
>>7104261
You made the right choice. There's no amibal segz in any of those things!
>>
>>7104333
is it me or TTanon's posts get trips abnormally often?
>>
File: maggie.png (110KB, 977x1083px) Image search: [Google]
maggie.png
110KB, 977x1083px
>>7105047
Who's that artist? Do they come to the threads at all?
>>
>>7105060
thread gives it's blessings in exchange of more comfy content, I'm just a messenger
>>
File: 1457052537051.png (117KB, 396x288px) Image search: [Google]
1457052537051.png
117KB, 396x288px
>>7104530
>literal motherfuckers itt
>>
>>7103246
sorry anon, it was unclickable when I made the new thread and now we've got 11 pages. Must have been a temporary thing.
>>
>>7105150
it happens whenever the board's spammed with drawthreads
>>
>>7103174
Nick Finnick and Duke in a band
>>
File: 1465431599316.png (102KB, 562x516px) Image search: [Google]
1465431599316.png
102KB, 562x516px
>>7104496
>>7104504
>bitching about one of the main reasons these threads were made in the first place
>>
>>7104328
No problem, thought I was being mistaken for another writer. I haven't played Monkey Island (only King's Quest) but I've heard of it.
>>
>>7105180
because it's totally not like normal discussion was chased out of /co/mblr
it was always about porn and nothing else
>>
>>7105199

It's pretty fun. I recommend picking up the first one on Steam if you get a chance. Humor is dumb 90s nonsense so if you like that you will love it.
>>
>>7105086
That's ColonCapitalT, he even answered one or two threads ago
>>
>>7101741
>>7102717
I can't belive im being owned like this.....
>>
>>7105393
i kno who i am m8, who was the one i was quoting
>>
File: spidey (101).jpg (23KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
spidey (101).jpg
23KB, 320x213px
>>7105280
exactly, at first we had a nice blend of comfyposting and lewdposting, all exiled /co/mrades were taken in in good faith and the threads changed with a varying degree of success, if you don't like the porn or the fetish at least have the courtesy to ignore it
>>
>>7105434
I'm sorry Slothu, I just felt you were in need... we care about you and its for your own good. You know that right?
>>
>>7101563

OOC, if you go by Farley Mowat's book Never Cry Wolf, they definitely do mark their boundaries with pee markers.

It was a funny bit of the story, he's a wildlife biologist out in the ass end of nowhere in Canada, he sets up a pup tent at the edge of their territory and pee marks the boundary to stake his claim. When the first male wolf came along and noticed it, he went around and made counter-marks on all the same stones, sort of making a counter-claim against him.
>>
>>7105463
>i'm allowed to complain about vore
>but you're not allowed to complain about incest
>>
File: Blacksad happy.jpg (38KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
Blacksad happy.jpg
38KB, 500x354px
>>7104138
>>7104170

looking good mead, can't wait to see more
>inb4 little story
>inb4 nice and comfy
>>
>>7105434
sloth claws yuyum suki suki
>>
File: I have nothing witty to say.png (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
I have nothing witty to say.png
109KB, 600x600px
>>7104138
>>7104170
>>7104261
Mead, I really hope you contained your feelomancy this time

>>7103703
Here you go

>>7105434
Next time... revenge. Also sorry because I'm apparently incapable of drawing sloths.
>>
>>7105463
(Assuming it isn't an imposter who does it.) Don't you fly off the handle every time the word vore comes up? That seems like a bit of a double standard.
>>
>>7103706
And with this I'm officially spent
>>
>>7105578
>Blob Judy the cutie town guardswoman.
Adorable! Also I really like the tiny mouse table and chair though holy fuck that is SO DANGEROUS! At least put them up somewhere so that the drunks won't step on them in a drunken stupor!
>>
>>7105512
>he's still this salty about the vore ordeal
Take your (You) and go.
>>
File: hooplit.jpg (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hooplit.jpg
83KB, 1000x1000px
>>7103266
>>
>>7105623
It's a legitimate argument though. The dude says in his own post "if you don't like the porn or the fetish at least have the courtesy to ignore it" while simultaneously kicking up a shitfit every time something he dislikes comes up. Practice what you preach, no?
>>
>>7105454
oh stupid me, that's https://trashasaurusrex.tumblr.com/
>>
>>7105463
Yeah, as I /co/mmrade myself, I was surprised how well the /co/ population merged in with the /trash/ one, taking on trash values of 'if don't like it ignore it' but how we brought our own culture to the threads

maximum comfy tbqh
>>
File: spidey (48).jpg (38KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
spidey (48).jpg
38KB, 600x417px
>>7105512
there's a reason incest is picked up and people REEEE at vore, don't pinpoint it at me like I'm the only one who does

>>7105575
>>7105651
I'm not perfect anons, I just find no appeal in anything that involves death as a source of pleasure

btw here are generals that accommodate to your fetishes, sorry if I left anyone out
>inb4 "b-but there are no artists that produce anything that appeals to my tastes!"
TOO BAD

vorefags
>>7025932
inflationfags
>>7099081
diaperfags
>>7045186
balloon tits
>>7022731
>>
I never really thought about sheep people until Zootopia. Now I quite like them as characters. Thanks Dawn.
>>
>>7105561
I really like the contrast in this.

>>7105578
This is too cute.

>>7105647
Nice work! That's a mean bun ready for glory.
>>
>>7105086
I'm actually not sure. Got it from here, been meaning to look it up.
>>
>>7105647
This is a bun who means business, I wonder if the spear is the favored weapons of ye olde rabbit kind. With their powerful legs thrusting weapons seem like the decent choice to an aspiring rabbit soldier, plus the long range of the spear helps elevate some issues with larger species...

Thank you very much for the draw Waga, I really like it.
>>
>>7105690
incestfags
>>>/h/4499245

now fuck off and never return please
>>
File: 1483043079588.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483043079588.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
/ztg/
Rate your current comfiness on a scale of 1 to 10.
>>
>>7105767
>>
>>7105690
You might not be perfect, but you're better than me
>>
File: Rock on Remmy!.png (54KB, 460x472px) Image search: [Google]
Rock on Remmy!.png
54KB, 460x472px
>I want to fuck this sheep and cuddle with him and gently stroke his wool until he falls asleep
>>
>>7105767
5/10
>>
File: 1469631222057.jpg (76KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469631222057.jpg
76KB, 1080x1080px
>>7105767
>somewhat improving
>>
>>7105767
2/10
>>
>>7105767
6, kinda going up and down atm but that's cause I'm watching Rome still.
>>
File: tgweaver1463300411618.png (115KB, 687x548px) Image search: [Google]
tgweaver1463300411618.png
115KB, 687x548px
>>7105788
>>I want to fuck this antelope and cuddle with him and gently stroke his fur until he falls asleep
>>
>>7105767
0 honestly
>>
>>7105690
>there's a reason incest is picked up and people REEEE at vore
>implying that there aren't people who like vore but dislike incest
>>
>>7105690
>balloon tits
well...I may take my leave for several minutes
>>
>>7105767
8, I have to go pee and it's a bit cold with what I got on me
>>
File: VRbitportraitbyBobo.jpg (2MB, 2480x3036px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitportraitbyBobo.jpg
2MB, 2480x3036px
>>7105767
10 and a half
>>
File: slothone.png (173KB, 905x967px) Image search: [Google]
slothone.png
173KB, 905x967px
>>
File: slothtwo.png (176KB, 1300x910px) Image search: [Google]
slothtwo.png
176KB, 1300x910px
>>
File: sloththree.png (127KB, 844x881px) Image search: [Google]
sloththree.png
127KB, 844x881px
I tried drawing a silly sloth
>>
>>7105876
You succeeded, man it must be really hard to draw without thumbs..
>>
>>7105842
I hope it'll be that high when I get this fic all done and dusted!
>>
>>7105842
how can one man be so comfy?
>>
File: Goodnight2.png (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Goodnight2.png
57KB, 600x600px
And now I'm spent. Maybe because here is 4 AM.
So I say goodnight, /ztg/.
Be together and happy. Everyone has something that likes and something that dislikes, being able to tolerate the differences is what makes a community strong.
Let's all get together with the love for this fantastic universe, for this community.
Love you all anons. Goodnight.
>>
Any namefags hanging out?
>>
File: VRbits turn in the stocks.png (200KB, 541x1157px) Image search: [Google]
VRbits turn in the stocks.png
200KB, 541x1157px
>>7105842
Only 10 and a half? Do we have to bunish you to get us better numbers?
>>
>>7105822
>As he falls asleep, I want to whisper words of encouragement to him
>>
>>7105912
I love you too. Good night, Anon.
>>
>>7105912
You people and your silly time zones. Have a good night Mr tube. May you dream of comf.
>>
File: weaves.jpg (242KB, 614x1164px) Image search: [Google]
weaves.jpg
242KB, 614x1164px
>>7105934
>>
>>7105690
>"make the threads what you want them to be"
>"unless it has anything to do with these very specific fetishes. then you're not welcome here."
>>
File: Coloured - WearingPanties.png (803KB, 789x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Coloured - WearingPanties.png
803KB, 789x1200px
I'll leave you guys with another colour I've done. Also shilling my new tumblr for my colour edits one last time before I go:

https://anothercolouranon.tumblr.com/

G'night /ztg/
>>
File: VRbithappyascanbe.jpg (227KB, 996x644px) Image search: [Google]
VRbithappyascanbe.jpg
227KB, 996x644px
>>7105895
You know I'll be smiling when I start the next recording, Mag!

>>7105900
I'm comfy cause I know I got all you here, no matter what.

You can be comfy knowing you got me, too.

>>7105912
Sleep tight, tuber!

>>7105932
Look I'm doing the best I can!
>>
File: OzzyShirt.png (57KB, 332x488px) Image search: [Google]
OzzyShirt.png
57KB, 332x488px
>>7105822
>>I want to fuck this hyena and cuddle with him and gently stroke his fur until he falls asleep
>>
>>7105956
This Weaver guy seems like such a nice person to cuddle.
>>
File: 1457599342167.jpg (60KB, 495x507px) Image search: [Google]
1457599342167.jpg
60KB, 495x507px
>>7105996
>>
>>7105983
Well done! Have a good night, coloranon.
>>
>>7105932
when did Weaver do this?
>>
>>7106002
He sure is, but the next day you'll wake up in a tub of ice and a missing kidney
>>
File: 1474496588408 .png (56KB, 508x398px) Image search: [Google]
1474496588408 .png
56KB, 508x398px
>>7105996
Would, he is a cutie pie who needs more love. I hope things work out for him in the fics.
>>
File: weaver minus three.jpg (19KB, 333x529px) Image search: [Google]
weaver minus three.jpg
19KB, 333x529px
>>7106002
>>
>>7105992
How was your day bun bun? Did you learn anything neat?
>>
>>7106027
The archive says April 27th.
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/2522273/#q2523541
>>
File: warm.png (225KB, 1459x966px) Image search: [Google]
warm.png
225KB, 1459x966px
>>7105912
>>7105983
colouranon and sig go to bed at the same time. Coincidence? (I should join 'em, g'night)
>>
File: spidey (94).jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
spidey (94).jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>7105962
look dude, I'm not bombarding the thread with requests of Wildecest every five minutes, I just replied to someone who talked about it first, nail me to a cross if it makes your happy

>>7105828
there are, but THEY keep telling the sperger to tone it down
>>
>>7106097
>I'm not bombarding the thread with requests of Wildecest every five minutes
For the most part, vorefags don't, but I'm tired of them claiming persecuted status here.
It doesn't fit in world.
Neither does inflation.
This is the hard truth. Its generic furry.
>>
>>7106132
(That being said whatever floats your boat. I say we drop it)
>>
>>7106132
>extreme size difference is a thing
>vore is not plausible
pick one
>>
can we all shut the fuck up about vore for once?

if y'all want content of it so badly, just make it your own damn self.
>>
>>7106150
Make it in world. Nick and Judy bust a cannibalism ring.
But "oh predatorkun, your juices are digesting my c-c-coooock!" aint in world. Its fetish fuel for generic furry stuff.
>>
File: how_to_SIZE.jpg (363KB, 1000x770px) Image search: [Google]
how_to_SIZE.jpg
363KB, 1000x770px
>>7106150
>extreme size difference is a thing
ladies and gentlemammals of the thread I'd like to present exhibit A
>>
>>7106183
>"oh predatorkun, your juices are digesting my c-c-coooock!"
what the fuck
i never said anything like that
>>
>>7106185
>The Average human male height is a bit under 6 feet

I'll be completely honest, that's terrifying.
>>
>>7106183
>>
>>7105788
>Sheep cuddling are for wolves
>Not humans
>>
File: concern.jpg (39KB, 430x492px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
39KB, 430x492px
>>7106183
>your juices are digesting my c-c-coooock!
Anon, I...
>>
>>7106185
I find it weird how short the bear, the moose and the gnu are there. In real life they're fucking immense.
>>
>>7106185
Are the models from disney infinity or something? I have the physical Nick & Judy little statues for that purely because they were pretty cheap but pretty good looking for display.
>>
File: 1482584410102.jpg (606KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1482584410102.jpg
606KB, 456x628px
>>7106183
>that quote
>>
File: IMG_6161.jpg (58KB, 881x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6161.jpg
58KB, 881x443px
>>
File: tan_po_po_tan.jpg (112KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tan_po_po_tan.jpg
112KB, 844x1200px
>>
>>7106183
>oh predatorkun, your juices are digesting my c-c-coooock!
i 100% honest to god can not fucking breathe
>>
File: tegaki.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
21KB, 400x400px
AHAHAHA
DOX FICK, AMIRITE?

(please stop fighting)
>>
Yo drawfags, you got any book recommendations?
I can't remember WHEN I got them but I seem to have downloaded at some point "The new drawing on the right side of the brain" and "Color by betty edwards" (probably from here or somewhere similar).
>>
>>7106302
Seems a 'first draft' of the heights. Notice how Nick is much smaller than the claimed 4 feet
>>
>>7106403
(also, i'm not actually tegaki)
>>
>>7106407
>>>/ic/
drawing on the right side is psuedoscience, but the exercises are legit

idk about Color tho
>>
>>7106383
Those two are so damn cute together.
>>
>>7106407
Keys to drawing is an excellent book.

/ic/ wiki is very useful too.
>>
>>7106150
That reminds me of this comic. While it's not the most realistic thing that could happen in Zootopia, it does show how vore could be definitely be possible without being fetish fuel.
>>
>>7106441
>>7106458
I forgot /ic/ was even a thing, shieeet
>>
>>7106489
and of course i forget the pic
>>
alright, fine.
i tried to stir up shit in the thread again.

first to dubs tells me what i do with myself as punishment
>>
File: (tired screaming).png (10KB, 432x396px) Image search: [Google]
(tired screaming).png
10KB, 432x396px
>>7105850
>>7105864
>>7105876
AAHHH THANK YOU THESE ARE RAD

>>7106407
Ive got Bridgeman's Light Drawing, Michael Hampton's Figure Drawing, Gurney's Color &Light, Hogeth's Dynamic Figure Drawing, and Mateu-Mestre's Framed Ink

I know Rose knows way more if you want to ask her next time she's on, but I think she'll be busy flr awhile
>>
>>7106514
draw cub porn
>>
File: How to draw.jpg (63KB, 1825x250px) Image search: [Google]
How to draw.jpg
63KB, 1825x250px
>>7106407
You got them from here.
>>
>>7106514
>write a greentext for the next thematic thursday
>>
>>7106514
Kill yourself
>>
>>7106407
Framed Ink is pretty good for learning about composition.
>>
>>7106512
>Anyone's first reaction being to swallow when something lands in their mouth
I swallowed a lifesaver once and my throat burned for hours. This shit would hurt so bad
>>
>>7106074
Goodnight, bunner
>>
File: 1481665317845.jpg (291KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481665317845.jpg
291KB, 1024x1024px
>>7106539
rerolling
>>
File: 1475812507563.jpg (132KB, 913x730px) Image search: [Google]
1475812507563.jpg
132KB, 913x730px
>>7106514
Commit sudoku
>>
File: (you).jpg (821KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
821KB, 1920x1080px
>>7106514
>>
>>7106514
Draw cute WildeHopps
>>
File: VRbitmourned.png (17KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitmourned.png
17KB, 666x666px
>>7106056
I learnt that I suck at Jungle Speed.

Everyone is beating me...

But I want to ask my friend about flags before I go to bed. Don't think I didn't forget!
>>
>>7106537
No, my bad, you didn't. I can't find the other screencap.
>>
>>7106514
Draw 100 Blob Judys.
>>
>>7106514
Self-fellatio on camera.
>>
>>7106600
...goddamnit
>>
>>7106582
Rerolling this one
>>
>>7106600
physically unable to do that.

>>7106611
*this* i can do.
>>
>>7106383

looks like fem nick to me
makes it hot
>>
>>7106514
Tie a knot and stick it up your ass, with pics.
>>
File: tumblr_ojfcdkJ8Ln1vzq5p9o1_1280.jpg (279KB, 1280x1411px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojfcdkJ8Ln1vzq5p9o1_1280.jpg
279KB, 1280x1411px
>>
>>7106619
But anon, in Zootopia anyone can be anything, including an autococksucker.
>>
File: 1483837983.ringersoul_perrlea.jpg (159KB, 1046x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483837983.ringersoul_perrlea.jpg
159KB, 1046x1280px
>>
>>7106611
SAVIOR
>>
File: &kekles.png (95KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
&kekles.png
95KB, 292x257px
>>7106183
my sides
>>
File: tumblr_ojeahbhrXb1vguiiro1_500.png (587KB, 486x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojeahbhrXb1vguiiro1_500.png
587KB, 486x666px
>>
File: 1483839549.zraxi_judyver1small.png (653KB, 699x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1483839549.zraxi_judyver1small.png
653KB, 699x1049px
>>
>>7106619
Go and draw! Bring the light of blob Judy to the world!
>>
File: 1483839799.zraxi_judyver2small.png (652KB, 699x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1483839799.zraxi_judyver2small.png
652KB, 699x1049px
>>
>>7106663
delete this
>>
File: 1483840100.zraxi_judyver3small.png (669KB, 699x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1483840100.zraxi_judyver3small.png
669KB, 699x1049px
>>
File: 1465255109359.jpg (125KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1465255109359.jpg
125KB, 1224x1445px
>>7106671
and this
>>
>>
>>
>>7106183
I'm dying you son of a bitch
>>
>>7106684
Those blueberries seems... ominous
>>
File: 01107117 B3.jpg (98KB, 887x637px) Image search: [Google]
01107117 B3.jpg
98KB, 887x637px
>>
File: C1dknywVIAAE10Z.jpg (205KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
C1dknywVIAAE10Z.jpg
205KB, 848x1199px
>>
File: tegaki.png (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
46KB, 400x400px
welp, i tried
>>
Is Zootopia a:

City State

Part of a Republic

Homogay Utopia like LA
>>
>>7106794
You are forgiven.
>>
File: 0191923727.png (377KB, 468x630px) Image search: [Google]
0191923727.png
377KB, 468x630px
>>7106794
I count only 43 blob Judy's at most there, not 100
>>
>>7106794
That is not 100 blob Judys. That's closer to 40 blob Judys. Try again.
>>
>>7106794
Why not draw a Blob Judy every day for 100 days?
>>
>>7106801
all of the above
>>
>>7106801
It would be like if LA was a City State.
>>
File: tegaki.png (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
60KB, 400x400px
>>7106827
more blobs you say?
>>
>>
File: escape bun.gif (2MB, 215x293px) Image search: [Google]
escape bun.gif
2MB, 215x293px
>>7105932
You heard it folks, Comic is 10 and a half!
>>
>>7107128
what the fuck

not even a cat could get through that
>>
>>7107128
Comic is 10 and a half... years old?

Hmm. Maybe we shouldn't have been lewding him as much then.
>>
>>7106883
>>7106941
Is Zootopia:

Facist
Communist
Egalitarian
Post-Modern-Industrial-Technocratic-Animalist-Banana Republic
>>
File: giphy.gif (988KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
988KB, 500x230px
>>7107185
That rabbit's a T-1000
>>
>>7107235
>banana republic
That's their Cold War enemy, inhabited by simians.
>>
>>7107236
B-1000! Also screw that gif it cuts off at my favorite part! I like when he notices his gun gets caught... dumb robot needs to be bullied.
>>
welp, now i just wanna die
>>
File: VRbittybaby.jpg (20KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
VRbittybaby.jpg
20KB, 199x199px
>>7107128
>>7107194
That's why I said I wasn't for lewding.
>>
>>7107235
I don't really know. But, there is a level of size difference between each species, and their different needs, there would need to be a lot of government programs to make sure that they can exist in such an environment.
>>
>>7107302
its awwwwwwwright
>>
>>7107302
b-but
shota is hot...
>>
>>7107280
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't
>>
>>7107280
Jerboa you need to learn to laugh and stop giving a fuck.
>>
File: OVER THE LINE.png (265KB, 410x381px) Image search: [Google]
OVER THE LINE.png
265KB, 410x381px
>>7107302
REPORTED FOR UNDERAGE
>>
how 2 opening line for greentext
im horrible at this
>>
File: guitar_combo.png (196KB, 536x539px) Image search: [Google]
guitar_combo.png
196KB, 536x539px
>>7104326
>3.51 MB
Did you even try
>>
>>7107280
Think of all the great vore porn you will miss

captcha 1000 Anubis
>>
>>7107337
who the fuck
>>
>>7107266
A nation of sentient gorillas, orangutans and monkeys trying to prove that specieism is acceptable and the best course of action.

Simians claim they are the master race. They do not allow any non-ape types in their land.

How would Zootopia respond?
>>
File: Don't report me though.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Don't report me though.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>7107344
Reported for reporting!
>>
>>7107280
Anon, however bad the situation, however terrible or hopeless it all seems, you must keep fighting. Humans have gone thousands of years of hunting, killing, and hardship to have you exist. If it was not for them you would not currently be making that post. Honor what this species has done for thousands of years, and survive, even if your enemy is your own mind.
>>
File: 1462316061736.gif (339KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1462316061736.gif
339KB, 268x268px
>>7107493
Reported for reporting a report!
>>
>>7107322
>>7107331
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't
Please don't
>>
>>7107046
These are good Blobs.
Recompense Blobs.
>>
File: 01107117 C3.jpg (93KB, 887x637px) Image search: [Google]
01107117 C3.jpg
93KB, 887x637px
>>
>>7107344
>>7107493
>>7107522
Reported for violating rule 7
>>
File: Such bullys.png (1MB, 1800x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Such bullys.png
1MB, 1800x1700px
>>7107522
>>7107563
Damnit I even asked you not to!
>>
>>7107548
Niiiiiice
>>
>>7107235
It's democratic if Dawn was emphasizing the majority.
>>
>>7107490
I confess I can't think of anything good, sorry.
>>
i'm sorry
>>
>>7102543
source?
>>
>>7108063
why :'(
>>
>>7107989
>inb4 rape
>>
>>7107490
But there are none in zootopia, they went extinct thousands of years ago. Story says their entire civilization died out when they all collectively choked to death on a black pretzel.
>>
>>7107989
The city of Zootopia is counting on you! Will you fight for the the equines? For the canines? For the Felines?
>>
>>7107548
Cute happy Finnick > all other Finnicks
>>
>>7108063
Hey, all is forgiven.
>>
File: IMG_1316.jpg (61KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.jpg
61KB, 640x453px
Why am I getting notifications for this bloke's zootopia posts
>>
I hope you've been having a better day today, anon.
>>
>>7108098
These are lies spread by the sheep who control your city!

Simians in-fact have gone into hiding to recover from the great pretzel cull. They have since discovered the cure for carbohydrate suffixation.

How will zootopia stop this monkey menace?
>>
>>7108290
not really
>>
>>7108290
The best day!
>>
>>7108319
Sorry to hear that. I hope tomorrow will be better then.
>>
File: 1478929957769.png (575KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
1478929957769.png
575KB, 600x855px
>>7108319
why not anon?
>>
File: VRbitsleepy.jpg (20KB, 198x199px) Image search: [Google]
VRbitsleepy.jpg
20KB, 198x199px
Another early night for me.

I love all of you.

Goodnight, magical and wonderful /ztp/ threads. I hope you all dream very silly dreams that mean a lot to you.
>>
File: 1462503760880.jpg (156KB, 900x697px) Image search: [Google]
1462503760880.jpg
156KB, 900x697px
>>7108290
Knowledge is gained, little by little. The goal is ever nearer, and redemption will soon be at hand.
>>
>>7108411
Have a good night bun bun, dream of cute and fluffy predators taking turns running a train on you... or whatever it is you buns dream of.
>>
>>7108361
i realized i hurt everyone here
i intentionally made the people i love angry
all because i had nothing better to do
and now i feel like a real piece of shit for that
no matter how many times i contribute to the thread, i eventually find myself bringing others down.

i wish i could control myself
i wish i could stop

... maybe i should just leave...
>>
File: Nick and Judy.jpg (265KB, 1000x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Nick and Judy.jpg
265KB, 1000x1032px
>>7108471
c...chumpy?
>>
>>7108500
I'm... not sure if I like that image or not.
>>
>>7108500
nope.
try Jerboanon.
>>
>>7108471
don't leave, it sad see people go :'(
>>
>>7108531
that name rings a bell, someone mind filling in the gaps?
>>
>>7107459
>Jack Savage was a dirty little slut of a bunny
Yw anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 811x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 811x669px
>>7108434
>zalgoanon
taken too soon
>>
>>7108550
i wrote greens for the threads
>>
>>7108547
if i stay, i'm only going to cause harm just like i did before
>>
>>7108560
Already got over the slouch. Has Jack Ravage, impressive you'd guess right.
>>
File: 1468369888932.png (28KB, 823x557px) Image search: [Google]
1468369888932.png
28KB, 823x557px
>>7108471
Aw anon, it's okay. I learned recently that, since we so easily blame people for internet slights, we should just as easily forgive them.
>>
File: oq2fmW5.png (68KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
oq2fmW5.png
68KB, 421x248px
>>7108471
Don't go! Even bullies deserve forgiveness sometimes! Maybe just take it easy for a while? We're here for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZSJBGDG928
>>
File: On_the_computer_by_Labjer.jpg (54KB, 585x393px) Image search: [Google]
On_the_computer_by_Labjer.jpg
54KB, 585x393px
Did she ever get a name?

Or did we just call her the Trash mammal?
>>
File: artist is cremepudding.tumblr.png (212KB, 555x850px) Image search: [Google]
artist is cremepudding.tumblr.png
212KB, 555x850px
>>7108531
>>
>>7108712
nope.
different jerboa
>>
>>7108471
What sort of things did you do to make people angry intentionally?
>>
>>7106074
source of image?
>>
>>7108710
Cuckatriel

Also known as Samus Rothweiller
>>
>>7108710
Sam.
>>
>>7108710
Samantha Hochschild

http://spiffydoodles.tumblr.com/post/154430404250/so-who-is-ready-for-the-christmas-season
>>
>>7108744
you might want to scroll up a little
>>
File: psycho mantis.jpg (48KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
psycho mantis.jpg
48KB, 760x428px
>>7108627
My power grows stronger.
>>
>>7108787
Oooh, she did!

>>7108758
I like it!
>>
>>7108794
Meh I've been here all day and didn't see any shitstorm stuff. Just try not to get so heated about things? I don't know.
The most annoying thing you do is that 'dubs and i kill myself' stuff. Stop that.
Otherwise who gives a fuck? Post fox and or bun.
>>
>>7106633
source?
>>
File: 01107117 C1.jpg (99KB, 887x637px) Image search: [Google]
01107117 C1.jpg
99KB, 887x637px
When will you learn Jack, When will you learn that your actions have consequences.
>>
anyways, i think i'm done here
i refuse to be the shit-stirrer for any longer
i can't bring myself to turn back and disrupt the comf in these threads anymore

so... i'll see you all in zootopia i guess...

i love you all
>>
>>7108931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5d42w4ZcY4
>>
>>7108943
be seeing you anon. i'm glad you dont want to start shit anymore. stay comfy.
>>
A Judy version of this would be sweet, wouldn't it?
>>
>>7108819
>the paintings in the background aren't of Rich, Moore and Lasster
LOW EFFORT
O
W

E
F
F
O
R
T
>>
>>7108471
If you're willing to change, we're willing to help, man
>>
>>7108955
This actually sums up the entire thread
>>
File: IMG_0981.jpg (83KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0981.jpg
83KB, 666x666px
You guys remember in this one movie where the chief of police tells some young rookie that she shouldn't take the credit for destroying the city? Liking vore and doing a little erp really don't fucking matter. Go outside. Eat some ice cream, holy shit, close your fucking eyes this shit is not a big deal
>>
>>7106725
That's cute, G.
>>
File: 1477697061054.jpg (24KB, 480x374px) Image search: [Google]
1477697061054.jpg
24KB, 480x374px
>>7108471
At least you didn't drive off a content creator like I did
>>
>>7107548
Again, cute, but in the end, I can only see her with one particular fox...
>>
File: 1465454131489.png (400KB, 950x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1465454131489.png
400KB, 950x1250px
>>7107302
>>
>>7109085
I really like the posing and the way that they're touching.
>>
>>7109043
>This actually sums up the entire website
>>
>>7107493
source of image?
>>
>>7109103
yeah, wynn's drawn some good stuff. hope he comes back
>>
Odds work on fic

Evens do greentexts of whatever requests I Get
>>
>>7109044
Dubs of truth
>>
>>7108471
Go for a walk. Put your shoes on and walk around the block. Then say you still feel this way
>>
>>7109144
A citizen of Zootopia goes to therapy to talk about their vore fetish.
>>
>>7109082

I'LL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL FOR MAKING RACCOONFAG REALIZE EVERYONE IN THE THREAD ONLY CARED ABOUT CONTENT CREATORS IF THEY WERE POSTING CONTENT, I'll purge this thread of ALL bullies!

youtube.com/watch?v=vofDyf1tekE
>>
>>7108434
source?
>>
What if...

Just hear me out now.

What if people DIDN'T constantly shitpost ironically?

I think these threads would be a much better place.
>>
>>7109144
Nick having a heart-to-heart talk with Mr. Big of why he betrayed and disrespected him.
>>
>>7109144
Nick comes out about his vore fetish
>>
>>7109144
Judy raping cub Nick greentext when?
>>
>>7109196
SOMEONE ELECT THIS MADMAN THE MAYOR OF THE THREADS!
>>
>>7109196
say what? that's just crazy talk anon
>>
>>7109205
>>7109166
Did something happen with vore? What did I miss?
>>
>>7109196
What if I'm shitposting seriously?
>>
>>7109251
That's even worse
>>
File: baronunspecified2.jpg (182KB, 1648x2000px) Image search: [Google]
baronunspecified2.jpg
182KB, 1648x2000px
>>
File: baronunspecified3.jpg (226KB, 1862x2000px) Image search: [Google]
baronunspecified3.jpg
226KB, 1862x2000px
>>
>>7109196
You can only be thankful for the people that don't.
>>
I would like to reiterate that shitposting about fetishes is far worse than actually having a fetish.

>>7109205
>>7109166
Both of you please knock it off for fucks sake. You're not funny and your posts only serve to shit up the thread.
>>
>>7109249
An anon wants other anons to love and tolerate his vore fetish

Pretty soon we'll get people branching out into inflation, diaper, and consensual sex in the missionary position
>>
>>7109299
Stop. Please. It's getting really fucking old.
>>
>>7109291
I actually posted the therapy one seriously. Wouldn't it be something someone in Zootopia would actually want to get help with?
But it doesn't have to be done, it was just a thought and not meant to be insulting. Sorry.
>>
page 9 lads

>>7109365

>>7109365

>>7109365

>>7109365

>>7109365

Maybe we can try keeping the shitposting to a minimum this ti-oh who the fuck am I kidding
>>
>>7109299
>Pretty soon we'll get people branching out into inflation, diaper, and consensual sex in the missionary position
And then eventually... h-handholding.
>>
>>7109374
they haven't gotten rid of page 10 have they?
>>
>>7109451
They have. Page 10 is RIP
>>
>>7109377
whoa now lets not go overboard here
>>
>>7109451
No.
>>
>>7109463
I went to the catalog to prove you wrong, but holy shit they brought back page 10

What the fuck was the point of getting rid of it in the first place?
>>
I hate you, anon
>>
File: sol_weat.jpg (41KB, 325x358px) Image search: [Google]
sol_weat.jpg
41KB, 325x358px
>>7109299
>>7109377
k-keep going...
>>
>>7109500
They didn't, some idiot spammed the board with troll threads and pushed a bunch of threads to their deaths. When the mods removed those troll threads there were not enough threads to fill 10 pages so we were stuck at 9 for a bit. Board has repopulated so we are back to 10 and 1 11 now.
>>
>>7109374
fuck off it is not page 10!!!!!
>>
File: arts-67-01.jpg (1MB, 2571x2571px) Image search: [Google]
arts-67-01.jpg
1MB, 2571x2571px
Hey, zoopals, Fanart here. I hope you don't mind some Aztec AU. Izel is a volcano rabbit and Necuametl is a kit fox in the city of Yolcatlitlan. It originally was just kind of a whatever project but I figure there could be a story there.
>>
When the fuck did we get [spoiler]spoilers?[/spoiler]
>>
>>7109189
The /co/ threads before The Deweavering, I think.
>>
>>7109568
Well now I feel foolish
>>
>>7109189
>>7109672
Oh yeah, artist is Zalgoanon.
>>
>>7109683
Its cool, the more you know and all that.

>>7109664
I do not mind at all, I love historical zoot stuff!

Pretty nice bird costume but why are Nick's colors so off? Oh wait, mixed eyes. So they are not the bun and fox we know? Oh well they are still very cute.
>>
>>7109365

>>7109365

>>7109365
>>
>>7109782
I wanted to do alternative versions of Nick and Judy in Mexico. Same personalities but different species
>>
>>7109664
>>7109782
I am way tired... I somehow missed the part where they are completely different species in your post. Perhaps it is time to sleep.
>>
>>7109176
>>
File: 1475261601153.jpg (404KB, 1800x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1475261601153.jpg
404KB, 1800x1662px
ded thred

evens go to bed
odds work on drawabox stuff
Thread posts: 487
Thread images: 177

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.