[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are furries so obnoxious and rude?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 43

File: kat.png (372KB, 622x422px) Image search: [Google]
kat.png
372KB, 622x422px
Why are furries so obnoxious and rude?
>>
>>5921706
because you touch yourself at night.
>>
Because they had abusive parents.
>>
>>5921706
> Clawdia
Good taste, lad.
>>
Autism leading to narcissism and lack of self awareness
>>
Bump. Haven't met many of them; wouldn't know.
>>
File: 1358534775007.png (355KB, 1131x396px) Image search: [Google]
1358534775007.png
355KB, 1131x396px
>>5921706
>>
profound autism
>>
>>5921706
There are a number of reasons for this.

At the very tip-top we have the otherkin who actually believe they are animals trapped inside human bodies. These are the most severely mentally ill of the lot, and so that kind of behavior comes with the territory. You won't likely meet many of them, though.

Below that are the zoophiles. They are often the first to claim that furries don't want to fuck animals in order to throw off suspicion. Due to the questionable, and in some cases illegal, nature of their activities, they tend to act out in anger at accusations or insults.

Next you have the fursuiters. These are often, surprisingly, otherwise relatively normal people who like dressing up. While there are some who keep it on the down-low and don't make a big deal about it, there are still many more who need to justify their purchase of a several thousand dollar suit by being smug assholes.

Still further down, you have the closet furries. People who are into the furry fandom but refuse to admit it, perhaps even to themselves. They get upset at accusations of being a furry as it forces them to consider that they might actually be.

At the bottom are the casual fans. They might just like anthro art or jerk it to Renamon and Krystal. They are often otherwise normal in regards to furry stuff and don't care to be lumped in with with the more extreme members of the fandom, and lash out because of it.

There are, of course, many more groups in-between those, but that should give you a general idea. Most importantly, you must remember that they all have varying degrees of psychological issues.

Alternatively, it could just be that it's an easy thing to associate with someone who is just naturally obnoxious and rude, since there is a stigma associated with it.
>>
>>5933765
This
>>
>>5940278
Wow, such an in-depth response
>>
>>5921706
They were probably a horsefag; furries are cringey sometimes (I'd know, I am one), but people who are unironically into the autism that is mlp are the worst

Furries are fetishists, yes, but bronies are just the result of a bandwagoning gone horribly wrong in every possible way; they're the new Sonic fandom
>>
>>5943011
Neat.
>>
>>5933765
>2007
Not everyday you get to see a relic from a long-forgotten era. Good thing people don't actually believe this shit anymore.

[spoiler]That pasta will never NOT be funny mainly because the poster seriously thinks footfags "keep to themselves".[/spoilers]
>>
>>5933765

This. You hardly ever see people into scat going around in public and crying about being disliked for their fetish, or people into any form of expansion. Granted, it is unfair to act like ALL furries are obnoxious twats, but unlike most fetish groups, they make themselves such a hard target to ignore.
>>
File: 1476500300764.png (170KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1476500300764.png
170KB, 500x281px
>>5933765
>People think that image makes a strong point even though it's a giant relativist fallacy.
4chan was retarded back then and it's still retarded now.
>>
>>5947820
Do you usually see furries going around in public and crying about being disliked for their fetish?
>>
>>5948154

Maybe not on some consistent basis, but there are people of the furry community who will make a scene if "fursecuted". Meanwhile, most other fetishists just keep to themselves outside of the few who may try to inject whatever they like into discussions where it doesn't belong.
>>
>>5947738
Some people hate footfags for the same reason
>>
File: 1156572225279fb1.png (263KB, 550x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1156572225279fb1.png
263KB, 550x2500px
>>5947738
Here is another relic
>>
>>5921706
Ask yourself why furries and communities of their caliber in terms of horribleness are the only online social groups that hugbox. The only congregations of people that actually fucking need "don't say anything not nice" rules, and even then have constant drama shitstorms.

It's because, for all their big talk about being kind and tolerant and accepting to all, they forgot the part where a whole lot of shitty people are actually shunned for good reason. This means furries have become a haven for the worst subhumans you can imagine, refused by literally everyone else, all bundled up together into one place. The animal people are window dressing, filler, icing on the cake; symbolic of the projected self-loathing towards the entire human race that made them have to become a furry in order to even pretend to have friends in the first place, sure, but still not really the heart of the matter.

So you get all of these people who loathe the entire human race together in one place, and it's obviously gonna become a clusterfuck and implode within a week on its own. Enter what I've heard referred to in the past as the "evil idiots"; people with the same shitty personalities and the same shitty beliefs, but with an uncanny ability to manipulate their fellow dumbass. The kinds of sociopaths who would have become CEOs and politicians in another life, were they actually capable of understanding real life social norms. These guys, the exclusive circlejerking furry illuminati of sorts who run all the major sites and try to take over any competition (Furaffinity, Bad Dragon, F-list, etc,) look at this, as furries are about to tear eachother's throats out, and propose a solution. A kind of Thumper-esque feudalism, if you will, that so long as you don't call out how obviously insane and terrible somebody else is, the nazifur gestapo will make sure nobody does that to you.
>>
>>5951109
Is the furry community still a hugbox though?

Maybe 4+4chan's /furry/ isn't a good example but it's actually a giant mess of negativity, insults and fights, but maybe it's just the chan's culture at work.

Either way, it's a good post, and it actually extends to others of community online :

Bronies
Tv tropes (yes, yes)
>>
File: 98978.png (91KB, 1477x855px) Image search: [Google]
98978.png
91KB, 1477x855px
>>5921706
>>
>>5951109
But of course, like in feudalism, you have to give something back in return to reap their protection from maybe having to objectively look at yourself, realize you're the problem, and fix your fucking flaws; and now enter the commission whores. The Patreon jews. The donation scams. Bad Dragon's iron grip on the furry sex toy industry, even though it's all overpriced garbage. I have talked with so many artists on this board who have gone into detailed stories about how they despise furries, how they tried to help them improve after they first came forwards and asked for it in the fucking first place by giving honest to god (gasp) criticism, only to be called meanie and harassed by their furfriends and threatened by mods, and have as a consequence completely sworn off of interaction with them except if it's to make bank via being able to draw a woman.

Note that this is also why the admin endorsed thought police are so ruthless in their purging, even towards joking comments. Just like a cult, or an abusive partner, they don't want the pawns under their sway improving, because then they'd lose their power over them, and, more importantly, their money. You'll notice this theme again and again, in Tumblr, in TvTropes, in bronies, in Steven Universe, in Undertale, and so on and so forth, and it's fucking creepy once you actually sit down and think about the implications of it all.

>>5951175
People aren't tied to a name on here and /furry/, so they get to cut loose without High Priest Jones breathing down their neck.
>>
File: 1_Front_Cover.jpg (411KB, 1280x1809px) Image search: [Google]
1_Front_Cover.jpg
411KB, 1280x1809px
>>5951512
Yet again the Kemono community proves to be superior :^)

Or maybe I don't know, but unlike western furries japanese ones:
>Don't have dedicated sites (they just use twitter, pixiv and maybe tumblr)
>Don't make fursonas
>Don't use patreon, instead they just make comission or sell they stuff at cons.

Maybe we only get the best stuff, I don't know...
But yeah it's a pretty frightening sight of the furry community you're portraying there, actually /trash/ is the only chill furry community I've seen (besides /kemono) and it's not even a full furry board, which might explain why it's so tame on the autism
>>
>>5951778
We definitely only get the best, but I'm willing to bet that, even at their worst, the Japs are better than most of the Western furries. Thanks to the cultural difference, Nip social outcasts just tend to be really awkward nerdy dudes who don't shower, which is echoed by most of what I've seen from there being male human on female furry, with not much fetishy stuff besides that. Meanwhile, Western furries bring out types like Tumbles the Stair Dragon and the Orange County triple murderers.
>>
File: 7598215.jpg (36KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
7598215.jpg
36KB, 300x375px
>>5921706
Because they have a victim complex.
>>
>>5943011
That's not an adequate answer, though.

The new wave of MLP-lovers is only six years old. Furries as a whole have been around for a hell of a lot longer.
>>
File: 1356979754954.gif (489KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1356979754954.gif
489KB, 500x375px
>>5952375
About the worst you get with Kemono is NTR.
>>
>>5951109
>>5951109
>>5951512
>>5951504
Don't forget the fact that because of this mentality, people like WhiteKitten or detailed cookingfags are praised, as well as possible bugchasers. It's really fucking terrifying to see how...detailed people can get with things like 'magical realms' or describing dead people, or eve just writing a whole story about either of the two. Scares me more than anything.
>>
>>5952375
>Tumbles the Stair Dragon
I don't why but I just had this vision of some dumpy dragon that is universally incapable of using a staircase without falling down them and causing severe trauma to himself.

I laughed.
>>
>>5954945
>possible bugchasers

>>5955119
>https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Tumbles_the_Stairdragon

Prepare yourself for a history lesson, dear child.
>>
File: I HAD TO TEMPT FATE.png (61KB, 213x200px) Image search: [Google]
I HAD TO TEMPT FATE.png
61KB, 213x200px
>>5955202
Goddamnit. I fucking wanted to hold out just one hope, just one fucking hope. I had to tempt fate. Disgusting on every level.
>>
>>5943011
Come now deflecting will not help your case.
>>
Could be a chicken and the egg situation
>chicken
people being anuses to the community
>egg
community being anuses

Either one can lead to the other
>>5921932
probably this as well
>>
>>5950074
This comic is some of the most fedora-tier shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>5951504
>that screencap
>drawing scat is as bad as pedophilia and bestiality
It's funny how these know-it-alls can't even hide their bias and be objective about things for once.
>>
>>5921706
That character was too cute for such a stupid show.
>>
>>5954945
>cookingfags
?
>>
>>5933765

"Wah wah people on the internet annoy me!"
What a fucking crybaby. Go back to your safespace you liberal hippy fuckboy.
>>
>>5943011
How can it be bandwagoning if there people who discovered and enjoyed the show independently of the internet?
>>
>>5947738
They don't? I've never had a footfag try to engage me in conversation about their fetish. Neither has any other fetishist, with the exception of furries.
>>
>>5948154
Yes.
>>
>>5951778
I like to draw lizards with tits, but I don't get the fursona thing. What's the point?
>>
>>5954945
What's a detailed cookingfag?
>>
>>5957272
No. Furries are intrinsically inferior people.
>>
>>5959427
It is equally bad.
>>
>>5960518

Except it isn't. Scat fetishists don't parade around in public venues and harass people. Not all people into scat are "autistic", few autistic people even are when actually considering the habits of people with the actual affliction.
>>
>>5964509
>Not all people into scat are "autistic"
That's an oxymoron.
>>
>>5964604

No it isn't. By your fucking logic, any fetish can be attributed to autism, which is just stupid and devaluing autism into nothing more than "things I don't do/don't like"
>>
>>5964665
>any fetish can be attributed to autism
Not exactly but having a fetish is a type of neurosis and scatological tendencies are definitely one of the craziest.

You would be considered sane if you admitted to have a problem but you are defending it instead so...
>>
>>5964748

>but having a fetish is a type of neurosis

Nice bullshit, Sigmund. Which dime store book did you get that from?
>>
>>5964768

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Other_specified_paraphilic_disorder
>>
>>5964768
My ass.

Though I'm sure most people agree that defending scat as something normal IS crazy.
>>
>>5965227

There's a difference between the actual fetish of scat and the disorder of someone who just strips off their clothes and goes around rubbing any form of crap on them in public.

Not like an uneducated twat like you would know, of course.
>>
File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>5959427
Bestiality is, in all objectivity, not really worse than eating meat.
>>
>>5965391

Oh sure, because it's totally alright to go into somebody's home and rape a kid's hamster before their eyes!
>>
>>5965439
That's a false equivalance. Mainly, are you out of your fucking mind!?
>>
File: renrits_xaM.jpg (28KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
renrits_xaM.jpg
28KB, 200x237px
>>5965439
Better than to go into someone's home and cock and eat their hamsters in front of their eyes,
>>
>>5965488

Not really. There are many cases of people trespassing onto farms and fucking the animals.
>>
>>5965569
Saying that someone have to accept such behavior just because they want to legalize bestiality ((Which I on an unrelated note find disgusting)) is like saying that someone who wishes sex to be legal also has to accept rape.
>>
>>5965569
If we apply your retarded examples to your stupid fetsih it'd be
>brake into someone's house and eat shit in front of their kid
>brake into someone's house and eat their shit
The problem is not the fetish in these cases and you know it you son of a bitch.
>>
>>5965643

Hardly. There's a difference between rape, which is just sexual assault, and beastiality, which is having sex with an entity that (in most cases) can't give any form of consent. You can argue the whole "consent" part, but the fact remains that sex between humans is natural regardless of whether both parties are agreeing whereas somebody's toy poodle probably is going to be more alarmed by a penis that is larger than any of its relative species' own genitals assailing it.
>>
>>5965674

Who even said anything about shit eating? We're talking about raping animals you illiterate retard.
>>
Because they want attention and to feel special, which also means wanting to feel bullied and persecuted
>>
File: irony.png (5KB, 531x335px) Image search: [Google]
irony.png
5KB, 531x335px
>>5965708
>>5965727
>you illiterate retard
>>
>>5933765
Oh shit, that's why?

What if I like the art but have not told anyone ever and kept it to myself?
>>
>>5965771

Nothing ironic about it, but please, do keep posting your hot reaction images instead of providing any kind of actual rebuttal to what has been said.
>>
>>5965801
To those people you don't exist. Just like bronies that don't wear fedoras and pony shirts.
>>
>>5965842

Or people who like loli and aren't about to go raping someone's underaged daughter.
>>
>>5965708
But we are fine with killing and eating them, often under quite horrendous conditions. Why not accept people who desire fuck them? It's not like it has to be legal for a male to fuck a toy puddle or anything, we may already bann such things under laws agianst animal torture.
As for the natural part, animal husbandry is in no way natural yet I beat everyone in this thread is fine with that ((IF that works as an argument)) Hell, we have gone so far that our milk cows can't survive in the wild due to their constant production of milk.
>>
>>5921932
This guy gets it.
>>
>>5965877
Or fetishists that won't desperately try to defend their own sick fetish by shitting on other's equally sick fetishes in a desperate bid to get acceptance.
>>
>>5965920

We get it, bub, you don't like scat. But how about actually making an argument instead of just projecting negative qualities and baseless generalizations onto other people?
>>
>>5965969
Holy SHIT.
>>
File: 4898.jpg (35KB, 225x298px) Image search: [Google]
4898.jpg
35KB, 225x298px
>>5965993

DON'T EVER SAY THAT WORD!
>>
>>5965969
I am not someone that have thrown generalizations on anyone here, that's more for my general acceptance of fetishists. I am a sober voraphile anyway, the lowest of the low.
>>
>>5966037
Everyone's fucked up here, it's just that scat guy who doesn't realize how obnoxious he is.
>>
File: hHxk3yH.gif (1MB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
hHxk3yH.gif
1MB, 460x304px
>>5965281
The human mind is something extremely complex a lot of people with that fetish may not be like you describe but some of them could be and accepting this type of people in any community, like is something normal and not a mental illness, is what damage the community with their mental instability.

For example there is a reason why lolicon in not accepted and still banned, yeah is true that the majority of lolicons are not pedophiles but while there is a least 1% of those lolicons that can be pedophiles they cannot be accepted.
>>
>>5966127

I haven't said anything obnoxious. Again, try making actual arguments instead of petty attacks.
>>
>>5966148
Answer this for me please
>>5965881
>>
>>5966163

Why? Anyone can tell you that not every single farm/processing factory use inhumane means of killing the animals, just that a greater number of them do because of poor regulations in regards to the whole business of animal slaughter. As for eating, that's never going to have any conclusive answer when you have people who will argue human sentience putting us above the need to eat other organisms while others will point out the need to control animal populations (which of course can lead to the argument about how we're overpopulating the world ourselves). If want an answer for the animal husbandry, it just really boils down to the fact that few animals are capable of displaying reciprocal emotions/actions. For many, a person marrying a cow would seem just as absurd as someone "marrying" a pencil or their own foot.
>>
>>5940278
i dont think zoophiles falseflag like that, i think it's genuinely people that believe most furries dont want to fuck animals

sure they're wrong and a lot of furries probably do want to fuck animals, but i don't think they're zoophiles who are falseflagging trying to throw off the scent or something
>>
entitlement i guess
>>
>>5966227
I don't see how the "control animal populations" can be used for animals that we are actively making breed fast by giving them medicines and artificially impregnating them.
And we still got a problem that a lot of our mat eating is unnecessary ((Rather sure it has gone so far we now eat enough meat for it to be directly unhealthy for us)) which makes it about as right as fuckign animals which isn't necessary either.

For animal husbandry, just to be sure, you know that it refers to the "art" of breeding and caring for farm animals, not marrying them as in human marriage?
>>
>>5966227
i guess an argument as to why it's more acceptable to kill an animal than to fuck it, is, it doesn't matter if it doesn't enjoy dying because it's dead, but if it doesn't enjoy being fucked it just has to deal with it and if it gets psychological damage it has to live with that, and it doesn't have the communication skills to say that it doesn't want to be fucked (this is why i dont like seeing videos of people FUCKING animals, but i dont care if the video is of an animal clearly fucking the person of its own will, is it really "rape" if the animal is the one doing it?)
>>
>>5966326

My mistake on the last bit. But the breeding and care of animals is fairly natural, since it's basically pet ownership but with a purpose more than just having an animal that you love and care for. Humans have been doing that since they figured out how to catch the things and keep them isolated nearby.

The excess amount of meat made and consumed isn't all that easy to clear up when you get into the fact that plenty of people eat balanced diets with reasonable/little amounts of meat. But when it comes to fucking animals, it's hardly the same since it's still engaging in coitus with something outside of the species.

I mean yea, someone could then argue about wanting to fuck an alien life-form, but that pretty much goes back to the whole sentience issue.
>>
>>5921706

Who cares about furries? I just like anthro characters and anthro porn.
>>
>>5966407
But that still leaves the quite painful conditions that they may have to live through for during their lives. Just the fact that calves are sepratated from their mothers at such a young age seems quite terrific for those animals in my opinion, not to talk about all other cases of animals getting separated from each other. Did you know cows can have best friends and feel stressed when they are apart from each other?
For the second part of your post, what if the animal just is to big to feel anything?
>>5966440
So if we would fuck animals for very long it would become natural? What even defines natural either way? Would you say the Belgian blue is natural? Are you even sure natural is something to strive for? Just drinking milk from other animals as well as using fire makes us quite unnatural as it is.

What makes you say the majority of people eat balanced diets? Actually curious to know. For all I myself know we would be able to switch to a near complete vegetarian or maybe even vegan diet without any health problems, would even help a lot about overusage of natural resources as meat needs much more space and water than crops to when produced.
Going to have to sleep now so any answer will come tomorrow, if you for any reason find this post to be to bad to answer please tell me.
>>
>>5966880
>So if we would fuck animals for very long it would become natural?

Depends. On one hand, you're still engaging in intercourse with something that will never bear you offspring, which is the foremost purpose of fornication. On the other, not all care about producing children.
>>
>>5966971
The same goes for homosexuality though, for all that it matters.
Really gonna sleep now though or bash my head repetitively against my keyboard.
>>
File: 15 - 1.gif (368KB, 426x453px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.gif
368KB, 426x453px
>>5966781
This, the faggots who buy $4,000 suits of generic dog things and say it's an identity or culture should go to hell and take their mary sue fursonas with them. I like it for the art and the porn.
>>
>>5967083

I don't know. You could argue that homosexuality at least ensures we don't overpopulate too fast. And while you could say the same applies to animal fuckers, that does round back to the whole "staying within the species" point that was made.
>>
>>5960518
Yes anon, taking a dump is just as bad as raping children and animals.

Stay retarded.

>>5965391
>stirnerfag
Opinion discarded
>>
>>5965727
>Who even said anything about shit eating?
He's this autist who thinks all scat is coprophagia and screams "eat poopies" whenever his retarded posts are countered. Ignore him.
>>
>>5967676

In all fairness, scat is largely known for the shit-eating. It's only people in the know that even have knowledge about EFRO/EMRO and the other non-eating/smearing aspects of scatology.
>>
>>5921706
Because they express their fetish in a public area which is bleeding rude. Foot fetishists don't and that is why they are superior.
>>
>>5967824
>In all fairness, scat is largely known for the shit-eating
So then why is is a lot of 2D scat art just focuses on taking a dump and nothing more?
>>
>>5965391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VMdAqNxLNc
Lets do it then. The world would be a better place with centaurs.
>>
>>5964509
Nope. They are all scum and must be exterminated.
>>
>>5964665
That's what autism means.
>>
>>5967906

Because people into the fetish know it's more than just shit eating. Think about it, does furry mean you have to wear those absurd costumes, have a "fursona", and want to boink animals? No, but to those outside the obsession, they'll just lump the term with what they know. Hence, scat to most is known as eating shit and smearing it on yourself and those you're having sex with.
>>
>>5965391
Wrong. Bestiality is evil. Eating meat is good.
>>
>>5921706
Because everyone else on earth is in denial of the fact that furry is not -a- fetish, it is -the- fetish.

Thus, we have the heroes of earth, furries, being treated badly because of the massive insecurities of the prudish majority surrounding them.
The perceived obnoxiousness and rudeness is merely a reflection of that which is directed at them.

So, hug a furry or perish miserably.
>>
>>5965801
You just told people about it. Just now.
>>
>>5967942

No it doesn't. Autism is an affliction that has a wide range of symptoms that can be extremely minor (getting frustrated with something like a change in the arrangement of a spice rack) to severe (unnecessary gestures and incomprehensible thought patterns).

It doesn't just mean "liking things that others don't like"

Seriously, your fucking definition, it must be autism if people like movies that don't get rave reviews because they aren't hating it as everyone else does.
>>
The great chain of fetishes from least to most depraved:
- breast
- foot
- body parts size
-body weight
- inflation
- furries
- scat
- vore
- bestiality
- pedophilia
- (this spot is reserved for the unconceivable)

correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>5965969
>we get it, you don't like scat
>as if that isn't the default position of all good and decent human beings everywhere, in all cultures, at all times throughout history
>>
>>5966139
Lolicon is banned because you're supposed to protect little girls, not rape them, you fucking worthless shit. What kind of man are you?
>>
>>5966148
Everything you've posted has been obnoxious, including this post.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>5968027
>>
>>5968066

Here, have a (you).

It's on the house.
>>
>>5967969
you're trying too hard
>>
>>5968017
Nah, it means whatever I don't like.
>>
>>5968088
What exactly am I projecting, genius? I'm right. Look it up.
>>
Can't we all just agree that fetishes are fucked up and we should keep it to ourselves?
>>
>>5921706
Furfags pride themselves on being tolerant and accepting of just about anything. As a result, social standards are almost non-existant.
>>
>>5952398
THIS
>THIS
>>THIS
>>>THIS
T H I S
H I S
I S
S
>>
>>5968193

Sure you are, kiddo, Sure you are.
>>
File: bj blazkowicz visits pol.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
bj blazkowicz visits pol.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>5968024
>inflation above furries
>body weight above both

spotted the THICC lover
>>
>>5967301
Having sex with different species is not something that only humans do.
Dolphins had relationships with humans before. When those humans then had to leave because it was illegal to have sex with animals, the dolphin would become depressive and eventually commit suicide. One dolphin I have heard of would even go as far as pull their lover down into the water tank if he refused to have sex with her.
Talk about animals not being able to show consent, right?
Dogs hump anything they get, including their owners.
Horses could injure their owners if they wanted to, but instead just present themselves and enjoy it.

There have not been any good studies, if at all, about the impact of zoophilia on an animals mental health, so that's hard to argue.
I would say though, that if you are being careful and make sure not to do something the animal would disapprove of, then they will be fine.

So if the animal is fine and the human is fine, that makes bestiality a victimless crime. Raping an animal however clearly harms it, so that would fall under animal cruelty.

And then there is stull the issue with meat production and the fact that treating animals in horrible ways is legal while having consented sex with them is not.
We don't need to eat all that much meat. For a lot of people they just support torture and killing for the sake of their own enjoyment - the taste of meat.
As long as that's a thing, society has no right to judge people who fuck animals for the sake of pleasure, not to mention those that do it out of affection.
>>
>>5968326
Yes, I am. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>5968420
We have every right to judge you. Kill yourself.
>>
>>5968432

I have, if you actually read the posts instead of shitposting like a tard.
>>
>>5933765
Wait. Isn't this exactly what people complain about trannies doing?
>>
>>5968450
Firstly, I don't have sex with animals nor desire it. Don't make baseless assumptions.
Secondly, you are very poor at making an argument.
>>
>>5968420
>not to mention those that do it out of affection.

Yet none of the animals ever return that affection.
>>
>>5968475
No you haven't.
>>
>>5968562
I don't care. Kill yourself.
>>
>>5968771

Yes, I have. I pointed out how your definition of autism isn't even remotely right.
>>
>>5967990
Fuck
Got me
>>
>>5968806
No you didn't.
>>
>>5968654
Remember the dolphins I mentioned? They do.
How about the mare presenting herself?
Dogs humping their owner?
Do you think they all don't feel affectionate towards their sexual partner?
Dolphins get depressive without them and commit suicide.
Dogs love their owners no matter what to begin with.
And horses are herd animals as well that can have preferences and weep for lost friends.

You will have a hard time defending the claim that animals don't return a sexual kind of affection when they initiate the act and like to love their partners to begin with.
>>
>>5968197
No.
If we're ever going to get anywhere on this world, the deepest inner workings of the mind must be exposed for all to see.
>>
>>5968837

Yes, I did. >>5968017

Stay wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>5968924
I'm getting along just fine without knowing about your degeneracy, thanks.
>>
>>5968965
Your presence here betrays your lies.
>>
>>5968925
That definition is wrong. Stay retarded.
>>
>>5968995

Prove it then, nigger. Oh wait, you can't because what I pointed out is the textbook definition, not some bullshit "autism is things other people don't like".

Want to know why you're wrong? Because your definition would mean that EVERYONE is autistic, which isn't remotely true.
>>
>>5969058
Your textbook is wrong, stay mad fag :^)
>>
>>5969121

Keep telling yourself that while you lie in bed tonight, kiddo.

Hope you don't oversleep and miss your schoolbus.
>>
>>5969202
Okay kid, don't shit your diaper :^)
>>
>>5969243

>if I call him a kid too, it'll totally flip the argument!

Kek, whatever newfag.
>>
>>5969266
>I can call other people kids with no evidence but they can't do it to me because I don't like that!

Whatever, kid.
>>
>>5969300

>I can claim they have no evidence despite totally providing a clear understanding of a serious ailment that I'll totally claim is wrong without anything to back up my claims

Whatever, nigger.
>>
>>5969398
I provided exactly as much evidence as you did fag :^)
>>
>>5969455

And yet you haven't, kiddo.
>>
>>5921706
who is this character? name of the anime?
>>
>>5969579
And yet I have, child.
>>
>>5969661

No, you haven't. You haven't provided anything, unlike me. Therefore, you have no actual argument.

Too bad, so sad.
>>
>>5969805
Actually, I have. You haven't provided anything. Therefore, you have no actual argument.

Sucks to be you.
>>
>>5969848
>>5969805
you two need to have a fuck
this public display was surely a subconscious ploy to elicit the approval of a third party
go for it, dudes
>>
>>5969848

I have, even linked to the post where I did. Something you haven't done once.

Ergo, I win. Enjoy the taste of defeat, kiddo.
>>
>>5969921
Nope, you haven't. Ergo, I win. Enjoy being wrong, forever.
>>
>>5969987

Nice amateur hour shitposting.
>>
>>5970127
Nice failed attempt at damage control.
>>
File: Castle Reaction.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Castle Reaction.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>tfw when I make one post before I went to bed last night >>5959427
When I come back two people are fighting and one assumes that guy arguing for me is me
>>
>>5970195

Only damage control is you're "No, u" responses.
>>
>>5970268
Nope, they're yours.
>>
>>5970337

At least get some new material, maybe while you're in school tomorrow morning. :)
>>
>>5970374
That's a good one kid, get it from your mommy? ;^)
>>
>>5970396

Nope, all original.

Unlike you.
>>
>>5970524
Keep dreaming moron ;^)
>>
>>5970627

At least I dream of the truth.
>>
>>5970726
You don't.
>>
>>5970808

That's the weakest response yet, m8. At least TRY when you're shitposting.
>>
>>5970250

Nobody has said anything about you or mentioned you.
>>
>>5971125
nah, I'm good
>>
>>5971164
>Nobody has said anything about you or mentioned you.

>>5966127
>Everyone's fucked up here, it's just that scat guy who doesn't realize how obnoxious he is.
He's implying he is me (because that guy often cries victim when he derails a thread whenever he gets triggered by scat and blames whoever posted what he doesn't like).
>>
>>5971309

But you didn't mention being into scat, just that you didn't view scat as being the same as molesting kids and animals.
>>
>>5951778
Wow! Gorgeous. Sauce?
>>
>>5971346
There's some context here you need to understand.

He said "that scat guy", which implies a specific individual of note. This guy has argued (well not really argued since he's never made a good point) with me before, and just like that time, here he pulled the stupid "eat poopies" thing, which he always spouts at me. He clearly thinks the guy he's arguing with is the guy he's argued with about scat before (me).
>>
>>5967643
>>5967965
>Being this spooked
>>
>>5933765
>literally calling a could-be-real, if not, species a fetish.
C'mon, is a dog a fetish? a cat? a human? like, really now.
>>
>>5973308
Pretending to be stupid won't make your fetish any less shit.
>>
>>5949373
I hate footfags for that reason
>>
>>5973354
>blanket labeling furryshit a fetish
Well I can't say, into the trash you go, I'll just say >>>/out/
>>
>>5973388
It's a fetish. All of it. No exceptions.
>>
>>5972793

Or he could just be lumping all scat fetishists together. Detractors of the fetish are often stupid like that and rarely give any kind of thoughtful argument beyond "Hurr, you ALL eat shit!"
>>
File: alien cat lady.jpg (35KB, 362x459px) Image search: [Google]
alien cat lady.jpg
35KB, 362x459px
>>5973416
"Well I guess I have a human fetish fellow earthling!"
>>
>>5973416
What if it's one of those Furries into it for the design and that doesn't like the sexual aspects at all?
>>
>>5973419
Is this a false flag trying to make scatfags look even more retarded than they already do? Is it satire? Or are you actually so stupid you're going with the "lol normies" meme?
>>
>>5973491
1) There are none and 2) what fucking design? The design of futa dragon dickgirls? lmao get the fuck outta here retard
>>
>>5973419
Perhaps he is. I just thought "that scat guy" sounded like a term implying "it's that guy again".

I'm glad your understanding. I've admittedly had a problem with trying to ignore him, but when I told him off in a drawthread because he feels the need to sperge out at a scat request I made (all I did was use the word "cute"), eh and some other anons all had the circlejerk and tried to blame me for derailing the thread, and trying to meme me to be the next Speedy. I'm gonna try to just not respond to those types anymore.
>>
>>5973499

Are you stupid? Because I said nothing of "normies" or anything to sound "satirical".
>>
>>5973516
What, is everything a fetish? Is this what this thread is trying to prove?
>>
>>5973530
You literally said detractors of your fetish are dumb. You're like a guy whose pants have come undone in public and is now pointing and laughing at everyone else, as though they're the ones that are fucked up. This is why I was hoping you were joking, because the alternative mental instability is terrifying.
>>
>>5973535
Good job avoiding the question 10/10
>>
>>5973535
>>5973592
can anyone answer mine?
>>
>>5973516
>2
Just anthropomorphic animals in general
>>
>>5973579

That's hardly anything like I said. I said the people who blindly lump all scat fetishists together are dumb, learn to fucking read you mongoloid.
>>
>>5973579
>You literally said detractors of your fetish are dumb.
Well, you make a good case for him.
>>
>>5973629
lol ok dude, i'm sure everyone on all the major furry sites is totally all about discussing greek and egyptian mythical characters and nothing sexual ever comes up
>>
>>5973642
Why shouldn't they lump you all together? Why should anyone care about you, at all?
>>
Can everything and anything be a fetish?
>>
>>5973656
Nah, pretending to be stupid only makes the person doing it look stupid.
>>
File: 1476379993970.jpg (74KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476379993970.jpg
74KB, 480x480px
>>5973686
I said not all Furries, not none.
>>
>>5973708

Because not every into a particular fetish is always into the extreme stuff, idiot. You're worst than the retards who think lolicons must be pedophiles and want to fuck actual little girls.
>>
>>5973730

Yet nobody as pretending to be anything. But hey, if you all you can do is just making baseless assumptions, good on ya m80.
>>
Wow this is an awful conversation. It's like watching a bunch of kids crying to be right.
>>
>>5973736
Show me one furry site that isn't overwhelmingly sexual. One.
>>
>>5973751
Do you think people who are repulsed by your disgusting fetish are going to research your "community" or something? How self absorbed can you be?
>>
>>5973764
It was blatant, work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>5973800

No, it wasn't. Keep being a delusional fuckwit.
>>
>>5973791

Hardly self-absorbed to expect people to not lump everyone associated with something into the same category.

Is it self-absorbed to expect people to not think something racist of a group of people? No.
>>
>>5973811
Ok faggot. Enjoy being wrong.
>>
>>5966781
Liking anthro makes you a furry.
>>
>>5965391
how do you know, maybe that cow wanted to be made into a burger
>>
>>5973826
Amazing. You actually think your fetishes are that important. No retard, it's not the same. You don't deserve empathy or compassion for having a fucking fetish.
>>
>>5973861

I never said they were important once. I just merely expect people to have the common sense to not automatically assume the worst of someone for being into whatever the fuck they choose to be interested in.
>>
>>5973837

>you're wrong because I say so

lol, ok. Whatever you say, kid.
>>
>>5973884
It's not about common sense, it's about you're not the center of the universe.

I care about you and your deranged hobbies less than I care about how golf balls are made. The same goes for all normal people. You don't fucking matter. You absolutely will be all lumped together because there's no point in not lumping you together, and it saves time.
>>
Who just jerks off to the porn?

Thats all I do, fuck drama and fursuits
>>
>>5973896
stay wrong fag
>>
>>5973912

Again, not trying to be the center of anything. But please, do keep putting words into my mouth and assuming shit like the idiotic retard you are.
>>
>>5973730
So you've only been "pretending" this whole time?
>>
>>5973985

Considering the lack of any real argument, obviously.
>>
>>5973708
>Why shouldn't they lump you all together?
>accuses someone of being stupid
>proceeds to say something stupid
>>
>>5974008

Stupid is as stupid does.
>>
>>5974003
>Considering the lack of any real argument, obviously.
We'll it's great that you've admitted you haven't provided any substantial argument. :)

>>5974018
Again, great you've admitted to your behaviour.
>>
>>5974026

I have, actually. Yet it's clear you'd rather just ignore my points and just go "fucking entitled retard" and other childish shit like that.
>>
>>5974065
>Yet it's clear you'd rather just ignore my points
I'm the same guy you've been arguing with for the majority of this thread. But you haven't made any points. Just your same-old retarded "HURR anyone who likes scat eats poopies" spiels.
>>
>>5974065
I meant "I'm not". Not deleting that though due to dubs.
>>
>>5974088

I didn't say anything of that sort at all.
>>
>>5974113
So you're not >>5965674?
>>
>>5974131

No.
>>
>>5974138
When did you start posting then?
>>
>>5974157

Near the start. I was the one that said animal fuckers trespass on farms. Then that one moron comes and applies the whole thing to scat for no reason.
>>
>>5974167
But then what's with calling >>5973419
"stupid" when he was referring to the guy I was talking about?
>>
>>5974203

Because most people who bash on the fetish are stupid when they just assume anyone into scat wants to eat shit. It's the same thing as assuming anyone into furry wants to fuck animals, a lolicon wanting to fuck a 4 year old, or believing anyone into diapers must want to fuck toddlers. Making baseless assumptions about someone's preferences in regards to a fetish is stupid, this is fact.
>>
>>5974238
>Because most people who bash on the fetish are stupid when they just assume anyone into scat wants to eat shit.
Wait... you're not >>5973499 or >>5973579 either?
>>
>>5974286

I'd be talking to myself if that were the case.
>>
>>5974300
But this doesn't make sense. I replied to >>5973708 with >>5974008, and then you responded to me.
>>
>>5974328

>>5974008 isn't me. I was >>5974018 and just adding to how stupid people usually say stupid things with the quote.
>>
>>5974328
Being anonymous is great, huh?
>>
>>5974398
>isn't me
I know that. That's me.

>and just adding to how stupid people usually say stupid things with the quote.
Oooooohhhh...

My bad, I thought you were calling me stupid when you said that. This tangent all came from my misinterpreting of that.

>>5974405
IDs would help make this easier.
>>
>>5974428
>IDs would help make this easier.
You could always just put some name at the start or end of your post so people keep track of who you are.
>>
>>5975068
But that's kinda lame and frowned upon here. Plus I'd have to come up name that's different from my normal online name and I have no idea what to use.
>>
>>
>>5975091
Maybe just go with a random number then drop it when you aren't debating things in which it may be good to keep track of people?
>>
>>5975416
Ah, that works.
>>
i know a furry who freaked out when i discover his nickname in furaffinity.

he reacted.. violently.. and even the casual furries who are ilustrators.. want thier secretism against normies
>>
i remind you, is not neccesary be a furry to like, produce antropomorfic content... or art (in the case for me they are wasted potential)
>>
>>5976845
You are telling us we can produce that kind of stuff without being Furries?
>>
File: 1477160718493.png (356KB, 658x357px) Image search: [Google]
1477160718493.png
356KB, 658x357px
>>5973773
NAME 1(ONE) VIDEO GAME
>>
>>5960334
Apart from Tarantino; that no escaping that fetish.
>>
>>5921715
>at night.
fucking casuals
>>
Somehow this thread about furries got really autistic.
What a surprise.
>>
>>5977821
Didn't surprise me at all.
>>
>>5959555
>>5960476
Cannibals.
>>
>>5973773
http://www.disney.com/
>>
>>5978756
Not a furry site.
>>
File: 1475100640047.jpg (80KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475100640047.jpg
80KB, 512x512px
>this thread
>>
File: 1474097860708.jpg (138KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474097860708.jpg
138KB, 576x1024px
>>5980776
>bumping this thread
>>
>>5960094
Leave please furfag
>>
>>5954945
>>5959555
>>5960476
There is a distinction to be made between lifestylers and the average fetish forcing creepy furfag online that keeps his power level hidden.

The human gynophagia community is monolithic compared to the tiny handful of furs that like it (Necromuncher is the only one I can name). I think we only have 3 artists that ever draw it and none do it very well or sexual. Dolcett-tier shit isn't rare from the 2d human side when it comes to Dolcett himself, Chunlieater, 997, Nanashi, etc who are actually great artists. It's pretty big in Japan for human stuff. To associate it as some sort of furry only creep fetish is weird.

No one ever throws it in your face and forces you to jerk off to White Kittens commissions you forgot to black list. 99% of futa meme garbage anyway. That's just offending your moral sensibilities, they aren't eating actual people or forcing you to look at it to trigger you (except for me).

Furry's are hated for forcing their fetishes into other peoples faces and making things awkward where they aren't the topic of discussion. The quiet creeps and freaks sitting in the corner aren't a problem if they keep their power level hidden. The only ones worth worrying about are a tiny outlier of sociopaths that rape their dogs or other people and even then they get shit on hard by the community as well (DangerDoberman, Zaush, etc). The furry community can be vicious if you give them bad optics or act like a nutty cunt IRL.

>>5952969
You have a terminal case of shit taste. That's the best part.
>>
File: xY2xDxo.jpg (176KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
xY2xDxo.jpg
176KB, 811x1082px
>>5978861

>joke
>/jōk/

>noun

>1. a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
>>
>>5984522
Next time, try humor.
>>
Still wrong, nig.
>>
>>5977821
>A thread about autists is autistic
color me surprised
>>
>>5959427

>defending scat

I fucking hate people like you, because you indirectly make me look worse as a person.
>>
>>5992620

In what fucking way? In what way is your precious fucking image hurt by people saying they like scat?
>>
>>5992635

I draw the stuff, and my artwork is now grouped along side pictures of literal shit.

maybe that makes my stuff look better by comparison now that I think about it.
>>
File: i dunno.jpg (14KB, 270x250px) Image search: [Google]
i dunno.jpg
14KB, 270x250px
>>5940278
>Still further down, you have the closet furries.

And this is where I fall...Won't deny I love the anthro porn but everything pass is not my thing. fursuits are not my thing and I have no desire to fuck animals.
>>
>>5992661

You're not making much sense. If you draw scat, that can imply you draw the hardcore stuff.
>>
>>5992709

No, I don't draw scat and I don't think I ever would, so being grouped into the same catagory of art that is scat, or vore or pedo or whatever is insulting. So anytime an image of some wolf pooping on a fox comes out it effectively dilutes the pool of what is acceptable about furry down a bit.

But honestly, furry is one giant fucking slippery slope that starts with someone making perfectly SFW fanart of renamon in a cute dress or whatever and ends somewhere at the bottom where Bowser is being disemboweled by pungiespkies and being force-fed gobs of shit.

If there is one thing about furry there really is no way to divide it when it needs to be divided. fuck, even MLP is lumped into the fandom and that shit absolutely ruined the part of the fandom for people who enjoyed furry horses. Where would it even be cut? this guy >>5951504 makes a damn good point about pedo being cut from FA and FurryNetwork and so many people being butthurt when most furies don't like that shit. No one is gonna come to an agreement about what fetishs are acceptable and which ones are quite literally shit.
>>
>>5933765
people post this as a voice of reason, but it's really complete moronic garbage

I know what you're thinking. "This guy is going to spend the next five thousand words telling us that not all furries do this, not all furries do that, some furries just like vanilla porn and want to share it, some furries understand some people it's gross and keep it to the internet, foot lovers do the same, yadda yadda". That's been done before.

I'm going to spend the next few sentences telling the absolute truth

There is a question I see time and time again from furries. "Why do you hate us so much?"

Well, I'm here to tell you. Your fetish is fucking disgusting. It reeks of seven flavors of mental retardation, childishness, and disease-spreading sexual deviancy that eclipses tranny butt fuckers in san francisco. You're fucking gross. End of story.
>>
>>5965708
Consent doesn't matter for animals. Okay, listen, why does consent matter for people? Because people have feelings, people have a cost, and people have utility. If you hurt someone's feelings really badly, they lose all utility. Why is this bad? Because humans are costly megafauna that consume an enormous amount of resources just by hanging around and will take more than what they need as a habit. They will bleed the setting dry and give you nothing back if damaged. So, yeah, by wisdom of god or force of evolution, people not called "psychopaths" have an inherent disposition AGAINST hurting feelings and FOR getting along. Rape hurts feelings really fucking badly and can turn a future happy and gainfully employed taxpaying mother and member of a thriving community into a drug-addled shut in that shitpost on tumblr all day long. For men, it's not so bad, which is why nobody cares about male rape.

How does this apply to animals? Simple. Animals are cheap. If you hurt a dogs feelings, what do you lose, the trick "sit"? Moreover, the dog doesn't consume a lot just by hanging around, and it has so little potential and is so simple and replacable that you could easily kill it and simply get another dog and act as if nothing happened! If you even attempt that with a being as complex as another human, you'll find your attempts at recreating what you lost futile. Animals just don't have the VALUE to be destroyed by things that might hurt their feelings.

Even more juicy, they DON'T HAVE THE FEELINGS TO HURT. Human woman understand that sex makes babies. They really put a value on sex because it means they could spend 9 months nurturing a parasitic lifeform that they will form an instinctual bond with when it finally comes out. A horse doesn't. A horse understands that sexual stimulation feels good and may have evolved primitive methods for evaluating mate quality at the very most.

it doesn't matter
fuck your dog, dog develops dominance issue, remove/retrain dog
>>
File: Concern.gif (1MB, 245x154px) Image search: [Google]
Concern.gif
1MB, 245x154px
>>5992966
...I have no words
>>
>>5993025
It's the truth, bitch.

Whatever inborn revulsion you have for beastiality has nothing to do with the fee-fees of animals being fucked and everything to do with the potential for the animal fuckers to be disease vectors and flat out leeches. Damaged persons. Costly megafauna that eat all your food and don't give a cent back - not a single male child to work with the next generation, not a single girl to breed.

And on top of that nonsense that applies to homosexuals as well, the animals do have a little value. Namely because they're still not exactly free. You may have spent hours, or money, getting a dog trained for a specific task, and then some furfag breaks into your yard and fucks it because he smelled a bitch in heat. Now your thousand dollar dog is afraid of all human contact, or double plus bad, won't do anything and just sits there with its ass in the air waiting to be fucked because your dog is a slut. Dogs are simple and you can get another dog that's the same, but that's a thousand dollar dog you just lost because some faggot that will never even sire a useful child had to get his jizz out.
>>
File: This Argument Again.png (119KB, 480x629px) Image search: [Google]
This Argument Again.png
119KB, 480x629px
>>5992620
>I fucking hate people like you, because you directly make me look worse as a person.
By proving how much of a hypocritical, biased dick you are?

>>5992779
>so being grouped into the same catagory of art that is scat, or vore or pedo or whatever is insulting.
But you fine with scat being compared to raping children and animals? Typical, typical.
>>
>>5993069

Why don't you go poop yourself faggot.

No matter how weird or how much of a dick you perceive me as, you jackoff to what is essentially stinky poison and there is really nothing redeeming about that. You are sexually attracted to brown slime. It absolutely disgusts me when I'm looking through a gallery, trying to discover new content and a literal fucking turd is on my screen, it's a visual insult.

Every poop image added to the fandom is a literal brown stain than gives more ammunition to the those against furries, a fandom that already has an undeservingly terrible image. It's worse than pedo and bestiality because maybe the fuckups who are, for whatever reason, attracted to children and horses can use furry art to prevent them from abusing others. Scat is fucking disgusting and there is no understandable reason as to why it exists.

Get yourself some help you smugface posting waste of life.
>>
>>5993069
let's stop sperging out for a minute and appreciate how hot this anime dog girl is
>>
File: Death.jpg (161KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
161KB, 532x783px
>>5992966
>Because people have feelings
So do animals.

>For men, it's not so bad
>and it has so little potential and is so simple and replacable that you could easily kill it and simply get another dog and act as if nothing happened!
>also the entire post
Consume Cyanide. I mean it.

>>5993055
Actually, scratch that. Inject it into your eyeball instead.
>>
>>5993143
>Animals have feelings
That's where you're wrong. Whatever they have barely qualifies as feelings, and if they have feelings, they're so far removed from the human "murder bad, rape bad, consent pls, lets be friends" school of thought that you would harbor a vicious hatred for them if they were given speech and intellect, as most of them are, to put it frankly. born assholes. Less than social animals. They don't hold a candle to our convoluted eusocial bullshit. If a wolf preached morals it would sound more like an exceptionally vicious hitler than an amicable kant.

>Consume cyanide
Truth hurts. Sorry your beloved pet doggo/cat-thing that's totes unique and LOVES you is nothing more than a pricey, mass produced trinket! Feel free to visit a poorer nation sometime, where the price of animals exceeds the limited amount of empathy the human brain can muster for them. Or just go back in time to the great depression if you feel like blaming it on niggers being niggers, when your grandma ate the neighbor's cat.
>Inject it into your eyeball
Are the scathing evaluations and value asessments that form the basis of a moral system's success in the darwinian idea-mill known as "society" making you uncomfortable?
>>
File: It's A Fact.png (4KB, 324x271px) Image search: [Google]
It's A Fact.png
4KB, 324x271px
>>5993130
>Why don't you go poop yourself faggot.
Why would I?

>No matter how weird or how much of a dick you perceive me as
Not perceived, but observed.

>you jackoff to what is essentially stinky poison and there is really nothing redeeming about that.
I didn't know drawings could be poisonous or smell bad. Thanks for the warning.

>You are sexually attracted to brown slime.
And? Also it's more of a dough than a slime.

>It absolutely disgusts me when I'm looking through a gallery, trying to discover new content and a literal fucking turd is on my screen, it's a visual insult.
So in bother words you get triggered? Use a filter, faggot.

>Every poop image added to the fandom is a literal brown stain than gives more ammunition to the those against furries, a fandom that already has an undeservingly terrible image.
>muh fursecution
They have a terrible image because they're autists that blow thousands of money on suits, fursuit in public and go to conventions to have sex. You're average normie wouldn't even know about the scat.

>It's worse than pedo and bestiality because maybe the fuckups who are, for whatever reason, attracted to children and horses can use furry art to prevent them from abusing others
>actually pretending taking a dump is worse than wanting to fuck kids and animals.
>thinking normalizing and excusing their problem with "These unstable people won't do it because they have pictures!" is okay
>being this biased because "EW GROSS!!"

>Scat is fucking disgusting and there is no understandable reason as to why it exists.
What you mean is you get triggered by it, therefore it shouldn't exist?

>Get yourself some help you smugface posting waste of life.
And the only waste of life in this "conversation" is you, getting butthurt because you chose to associate yourself with the fandom (one of the dumbest decisions you can make as a furfag. That and fursuiting). Also, wasn't a smug face, but a face of not being in the mood for your bullshit.
>>
File: whuhno.jpg (18KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
whuhno.jpg
18KB, 500x254px
>>5993204

what an immense amount of autism.

you literally wrote a novel about why you like poop.
>>
File: Not Even Bismuth.jpg (237KB, 917x720px) Image search: [Google]
Not Even Bismuth.jpg
237KB, 917x720px
>>5993187
>That's where you're wrong.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/07/150714-animal-dog-thinking-feelings-brain-science/
http://www.livescience.com/49093-animals-have-feelings.html
http://bioscience.oxfordjournals.org/content/50/10/861.full
http://thebark.com/content/do-animals-have-emotions

>Are the scathing evaluations and value asessments that form the basis of a moral system's success in the darwinian idea-mill known as "society" making you uncomfortable?
It's funny you mention "darwinian" since even Darwin has said animals have emotions.

What's it like being an edgy faggot?
>>
File: Do You Hear That.png (200KB, 392x411px) Image search: [Google]
Do You Hear That.png
200KB, 392x411px
>>5993214
>I have no argument because I knew my points (if you can even call them that) were wrong.
>>
>>5993223
>ANIMALS HAVE EMOTION LIKE-RESPONSES T. UNSCIENTIFIC EXTRAPOLATIONS

You could apply this same tired line of thought to insects. Bee behaviour is flexible, bees have feelings. God, you insult the grandiose scale of human emotion and how it ties in to experience, memory, and abstract thought by comparing it to that primitive shit. A fish avoids an area it previously experienced excessive heat in! Well, my roomba avoids walls afer hitting them. I guess it has pain, and FEELINGS!

>AND EVEN IF THEY DID
They would be alien to you. You are a primate that naturally lived in and only gave a shit about tribes of about 200. Recent developments have seen that expand into the thousands. Along trots a wolf, beloved by furries, and eats you because it only has a heart for its inner circle of 20, half a heart for all the other wolves out there, and not a doggy tear to spare for you. And you wonder why, because you, the ape evolved to live in large groups with diverse body and face types, with empathy further expanded by a need to recognise faces in the dark and cluttered spots as it is for a species that is its own predator, could have convinced yourself to think of the wolf as one of your own! It has two eyes, a mouth, a nose! What's not to get? A lot, actually, for the wolf. Don't even bother asking a dog about sexual morality. God can only know what they would think of women, children, and consent - and we can guess that god doesn't want to know either.
>>
>>5993261
>>
>>5993226

I didn't even bother reading it because:

1. it's pure concentrated autism that I fear might infect me or get the NSA involved
2. any point that you make involves supporting literal feces
3. it's been established by your support of said feces that you are mentally unstable
4. smugness and anime faces do not earn extra credit

3/10 because I replied twice. But in all honesty, no one is going to take you seriously for being a scat-lover or a scat-support particularly one so supportive of it you try to make it sound like a fucking political party. When most furries hate you, you should consider refraining form commenting and probably breathing in the future.
>>
>>5993214
why do you care if he likes shit

all furry porn is shit anyways
>>
>>5993272

because I draw it and some of it can be meaningful. Also I can't get because to sleep tonight.
>>
>>5993269
If it takes autism to break from your fox and the hound watching, tree-hugging bullshit and see earth's cadre of inhuman animals for the moral, social, and economic lessers they are, then I'd rather sperg as CWC than grab pussy as Donald Trump.

Anyways, back on topic. Fucking animals.

Is it really a loss if an animal was acquired and raised for the sole purpose of fucking by a sanitary practitioner with a wife and two intelligent, upstanding children?

Does that matter, since it never happens?
>>
>>5993294
>Is it really a loss if an animal was acquired and raised for the sole purpose of fucking by a sanitary practitioner with a wife and two intelligent, upstanding children?
Yes, because such people should be locked away. Also the children will have trouble with their reputation due to their fucked-up father.
>>
>>5993333
>they should be locked away
What are they doing that warrants that if all ill effects are negated?

And assume that this is socially acceptable. Does the reputation issue, the only practical point you mentioned, go away? Yes it does.

As always with our species, morality lays in...

senseless, primitive disgust based in reasons never known to the conscious mind, ranging from social conditioning to genuine inherent fear
and
fairly shrewd reasons grounded firmly in wealth, health, and social status
>>
>>5993333
Fucking GET!
>>
File: It's Funny To Me.png (50KB, 600x165px) Image search: [Google]
It's Funny To Me.png
50KB, 600x165px
>>5993271
>I didn't even bother reading it because:
>1. it's pure concentrated proof I'm wrong, but I'll call it autism because that's a good cop-out.
And if anything, the NSA would get involved for your defense of pedophilia and bestiality.
>2. any point that you make involves supporting what I don't like and that's bad
>3. it's been established by your support of said feces that you are mentally unstable for liking what I don't
>4. smugness and anime faces do not earn extra credit
Good thing I haven't posted either.

>3/10 because I replied twice. But in all honesty, no one is going to take you seriously for being a scat-lover or a scat-support particularly one so supportive of it you try to make it sound like a fucking political party. When most furries hate you, you should consider refraining form commenting and probably breathing in the future.
Mate, no-one's taking you seriously for your piss-weak "arguments" and complete butthurt. Keep pretending it was a niche fetish that damaged furries image and not their inability to not drop their spaghetti and do autistic things in public.
>>
>>5993333
quads
>>5993344
triple dubs
>>
File: woomy disappointed.jpg (98KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
woomy disappointed.jpg
98KB, 540x438px
>>5992966
>>5993055
>>5993187
>>5993261

I know this is 4chan...and I know it's trash...but what the actual fuck am I reading right now?
>>
>>5993355
a lot of autism to justify having sex with a horse or a lot of autism to justify killing everyone who has sex with horses and also all the jews?
>>
This thread is pretty fucking stupid. 4chan's also pretty fucking stupid.

Furries are annoying for the same reason someone who tries to get you to do something is annoying. You're not interested in furries, or your misrepresented by the vocal members.

In any case get the fuck over it. Plenty of furries aren't obnoxious or rude and plenty of the artist and people in the community are normal for the most part. You're probably hanging out with children, and idiots, something that's in every group, or maybe you yourself are obnoxious and rude?

>>5993272

Plenty of good furry porn. Stop being a shitter. That's like saying all gay porn is shit because you're not a faggot. You can admit to something being well made, even if you don't like the subject matter.

>>5993355

Autism.
>>
File: 1318560781002.jpg (113KB, 389x251px) Image search: [Google]
1318560781002.jpg
113KB, 389x251px
>>5993368
>Plenty of good furry porn
>good
>furry porn
>>
>>5993344
>senseless, primitive disgust based in reasons never known to the conscious mind, ranging from social conditioning to genuine inherent fear and fairly shrewd reasons grounded firmly in wealth, health, and social status
>le ebin hedonism
>>
>>5993383
It's not the moral right, or just, or a higher pursuit, to be so

It's just an observation of what is so

There is no moral right, justice, or higher pursuit to be had that doesn't exist entirely within your own mind

Only economics is close enough to objective to be even half real
>>
>>
File: Well There It Is.gif (2MB, 390x205px) Image search: [Google]
Well There It Is.gif
2MB, 390x205px
>>5993398
>>
here's what i was going to post next

objective only refers to what humans can come to a near-total consensus on. objectivity isn't real, just the most common delusion.

have a nice night

>>5993382
preach
>>
toasting in epic bread
>>
>>5993368
>WHHHHHHHAAAAAAH WE ARE NOT RUDE YOU FAGGGGGOTTT
>>
>>5993554
>thinking it counts as participation after the bump limit
>>
>>5993566

good riddance to this thread.
>>
>>5993603
Agreed, may the Animals-Have-No-Fellings Autist and Scat-Is-Worse-Than-Pedophilia Retard be forgotten and their memory rot in the depths of the archive.
>>
File: 1469315482654.jpg (223KB, 690x768px) Image search: [Google]
1469315482654.jpg
223KB, 690x768px
>>5993138
She's british
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.