[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HGHOT come sit down by the fire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 251

File: Anyone want to sit by the fire.jpg (63KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Anyone want to sit by the fire.jpg
63KB, 900x506px
HGHOT

come sit down by the fire
>>
'What the fuck are you doing?' No answer. He thrashed around as much as possible, kicked and bucked violently, enraged by how quickly he was overpowered. Not because he was weaker than Rogers, no, he simply did not expect to be attacked in such circumstances.

At that point, he firmly believed it was just a creepy game, a sick joke. He didn't let himself cry or beg. 'Yeah, you won, you beat me,' he chuckled nervously. Steve's eyes pierced him, not a hint of a smile on his face. 'You're stronger, ok? Now let me go.'

'Later, if you behave yourself.' Steve reached down to guide his cock to the uninviting hole. He was serious and determined to have his way. Tony's heart stopped.

'You mustn't do this,' he said in a sharp tone, hating the edge of panic in his voice. He refused to accept the imminent. 'I don't want any of this. I'm saying no. Sure, in your times, sexual consent could've been optional but now it's crucial. I never wanted you to fuck me.'

'You don't mean it,' Steve said, resting his left hand heavily on Tony's hip to prevent him from shifting. 'Ever since we've met, you've been begging me to notice you. I'm doing it now.'

'What is wrong with you? Stop before it gets too far. I will never forgive you if-'

'You'll crawl back to me, starving for any kind of attention, regardless how rough I'll be with you in a moment.'

Savage kicking and warnings didn't do Tony any good, yet he still had one disgusting option- bodily fluids. He spat on Steve's face, achieving nothing and urinated on his belly and the bed. That was supposed to be a rape-preventing last resort and it failed.

'You have to complicate everything,' Steve accused and wiped the urine with a pillow case. 'You're nothing but trouble.'

'Fuck my mouth, if you have to. anything but this, please,' Tony begged when Steve positioned himself again and began to press in, not wasting time on foreplay. 'Are you crazy? Use lube or spit, I can't take it dry!'
>>
FOR TEH GAYS!
>>
File: My post.png (41KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
My post.png
41KB, 300x168px
>>3979916
Can't really cross the border. Thanks though.
>>
File: LinkCoffee2.jpg (45KB, 500x515px)
LinkCoffee2.jpg
45KB, 500x515px
>>3979806
OOOOH yeah, I've seen that before. I though it was just some lame, cringy fanfic stuff, I didn't realize it had notoriety.
>>
File: 1461467836244.png (248KB, 640x358px)
1461467836244.png
248KB, 640x358px
>>3979836
Uh oh, you're right. Since my thread notoriety is low, everything I say is wrong.

Nice touch with the hoo.

>>3979870
Saying something is a lie does not support your opinion
>>
File: acrobat.gif (2MB, 394x263px) Image search: [Google]
acrobat.gif
2MB, 394x263px
>Playing aerial style anything in MHX/G
>>
Who do you miss, HG?
>>
File: ar56.jpg (75KB, 638x472px) Image search: [Google]
ar56.jpg
75KB, 638x472px
>>3979844
Of course. It makes you average.
Nothing more, nothing less.

>>3979859
>Let's be real here, dual blades are fucking shit, but they're so much fun and so stylish

>>3979897
I wonder how I could become a god of manga.. A mangagod.
I'll entertain the thought and speak with one of these so-called gods.

>>3979921
>HNNNNN stop this, just thinking about aerial style is making my pants hot
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 640x443px)
image.jpg
26KB, 640x443px
>>3979844
Sounds like my kind of family, hotshot.

>>3979859
You. Prime Minister. The guy who introduces himself by saying he did nothing thinks he can be prime minister one day. Big words, kid.
>>
File: idk.gif (1MB, 268x312px) Image search: [Google]
idk.gif
1MB, 268x312px
>>3979969
>>
File: 1465615234322.gif (4MB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1465615234322.gif
4MB, 600x444px
>>3979969
my will to live
>>
'Will you ever be quiet?'

The tightness and the absence of lubricant made the insertion unintentionally slow, out of frustration, Steve took hold of Tony's hips and pulled them towards him while slamming down hard. Tony's head dropped against the pillow and he screamed in agony. The pain was so intense he couldn't move, even though he wanted to break free at any cost. Even deeper breaths hurt, but it was nothing compared to the first thrusts. A sudden new wave of burning pain brought tears to his eyes and caused a trickle of wetness down there that coincidentally smoothed the way and allowed Steve deeper penetration. The drag of his cock inside him was impossible to ignore, Tony opened eyes and stared at the ceiling and the windows, anything that might distract him. He wished to cover his face and cry silently. Steve surely enjoyed the pained expression and there was no escape from that. Pleading, threatening, kicking was useless, Tony decided to just endure it, swearing revenge.

He thought about all those triggers of concerns he dismissed. Steve was prepared for resistance, he had obtained cuffs to restrain a reluctant bottom. Was Tony the first guy lured there and assaulted? Captain America, above the law, stronger than most people and therefore superior. Power corrupts and no one can resist it. Perhaps something happened between Steve and Howard and that was a revenge or Steve hadn't had sex since 1944 and lost his self-restraint.

'It started to feel good, hmm? You love it, don't you?'
>>
File: Tears.jpg (20KB, 221x304px) Image search: [Google]
Tears.jpg
20KB, 221x304px
>>3979969
Nowi
>>
File: IMG_1863.png (322KB, 1136x640px)
IMG_1863.png
322KB, 1136x640px
>>3979969
Don't know to be honest. Haven't put much thought into it
>>
File: r210.png (869KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
r210.png
869KB, 600x759px
>>3979969
>
...No one.
>>
Tony couldn't speak, too dazed to find any words. He was jostled around, pounded and touched but didn't fight, there was no point. His pain tolerance had limits and he was already past them. He started to feel numb and dissociated as if he weren't there on the bed but far from it, out of harm's way. He counted cracks on the ceiling and the cobwebs in the corners. Wondered what were his chances of reaching the summit of Mount Everest, not in the suit, of course, but like other amateurs who want to test themselves. Would he get sick in the death zone, freeze to death and put other climbers' lives at risk? Maybe something less dangerous, then. He could finally finish the 5000-piece jigsaw puzzles he once bought on an impulse or learn a foreign language. Why not Persian? Such a beautiful language.

'Fine, pretend you don't enjoy it, but we both know the truth. You're a slut, Tony, embrace it. You crave this.'

Tony missed Jarvis, his only true friend. He liked Vision, but not as much as his trusty AI. He often caught himself calling Jarvis and felt disappointed when Friday replied. Fucking Ultron, he taught Tony not to have children because doubtlessly, they would become evil and use daddy's technology to destroy the Earth. Fine, he'd be a shitty father anyway. Plus, who would ever want to have his babies? Especially not after this.

'Look at you take it. See? We didn't need lube, you're doing fine without it.'
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>3979973
>>3979962
>Just imagine the mounting we can do.
>>
>>3979969
My time as a NEET.
>>
>>3979969
the motivation to come here
the happiness I got from being here
>>
File: ar36.jpg (75KB, 548x416px) Image search: [Google]
ar36.jpg
75KB, 548x416px
>>3980023
>>
Steve's voice was muffled and distant, like in a dream. It had to be a dream. As long as Tony didn't look up to see his legs in the air and Steve fucking into him forcefully, he could pretend it wasn't real and he was safe. Besides, Steve was about to finish, right?

Either the serum affected Steve's stamina or Tony lost the track of time. All he knew was that Steve lay next to him, panting and muttering how good it was. Nothing more. Minutes passed and the handcuffs were still secure around Tony's wrists. Either Steve was still savouring his orgasm or he waited to get hard again. The thought didn't terrify Tony, it couldn't get any worse.

'I loved you, Steve,' he confessed. When he heard his hoarse voice, the dam broke and tears poured down his face. 'Did you know? I loved you and you did this to me.'

He didn't beg to be released, not anymore. He couldn't care less about how that night was going to end.
>>
So I just got back, what's up with all the long posts about a guy named tony
>>
File: PAINT THE TOWN RED!.jpg (173KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
PAINT THE TOWN RED!.jpg
173KB, 900x563px
>>3979959
You don't laugh often, do you? ...LET'S FIX THAT! YOU! ME! SLEEPOVER! NOW!
>>
File: Battle grin.jpg (84KB, 500x500px)
Battle grin.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>3979898
Like my past? Oh, well yeah sure. I have a few stories. I could tell the one where I stopped a drug ring, or I could tell the one where I won a war. There was also the time I stopped a rebellion against the Japan government.

>>3979906
No don't you see, doing the push-ups would make me tired. So if I see you doing them it would inspire me to do them as well. You gotta put in the effort first though.

>>3979922
>Nice, I like Hunting Horn for Co-op and I'm also a fan of the Hammer

>>3979973
>They definitely do the least damage but they're quick so you can hit the monster at times when your team mates can't
>I remember I basically distracted the monster myself while the rest of my team set up the traps
>Dual blades are good diversion weapons and useful for co-op shit
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (1MB, 405x228px)
thumbsup.gif
1MB, 405x228px
>>3979973
>Not to mention the items they're bringing
>Good on that anon. I hope they get all the gems and plates.
>>
File: Aussa3.png (123KB, 450x450px)
Aussa3.png
123KB, 450x450px
>>3979916
People still make campfires in th'middle'a summer?
...Then again I'm the one wearing a heavy jacket and a sleeveless sweater.
>>3979973
Er...look for a green-haired woman dressed like a priestess, name of Sanae. She's some sorta...subordinate-god or whatever of Suwako's, and some sorta descendant. From what I've heard it just requires faith. I'd be lyin' if I said I hadn't contemplated trying 'ta be one, too....
>>3979969
The other Charmers, Kam, Morg, Sakuya...lotsa folks, actually.
>>
>>3980035
Well, time to kms.
>>
Afterwards, Tony didn't allow himself to cry or seek help because he was fine. Sure, Steve ruined a couple of hours of his life but no more. Tony obstinately refused to think about what happened and how it affected him. What good would it do to open up old wounds? Nothing could change the past. He barely got out of the lab, hiding there from the outside world. As long as he avoided people, he didn't have to find explanations for the deep wounds on his wrists or his limping.

Rogers didn't omit the usual rapist talk and informed Tony that no one would believe him. What a shock, Tony wished he had enough strength to muster a snarky response. Steve was right, though. What, Captain America raped you? Are you sure it wasn't the other way round? You're the pervert. Everyone likes him and you they barely tolerate, so... Besides, what Tony truly wanted was to put it all behind him.
>>
>>3979969
Mami
>>
>>3980043
Cap'n 'Murica and Iron Dong.
>>
File: 1446251869856.jpg (75KB, 189x212px) Image search: [Google]
1446251869856.jpg
75KB, 189x212px
>>3980035
this
>>
>>3980043
It's gay avengers smut.
>>
To keep himself busy, he offered to give Widow a hand in her search for Bruce. Not to pour his heart out to him, having learnt his lesson, but to have a friend near, just in case. To his dismay, Natasha wasn't exactly alone. She recruited Steve.

Meeting him again was unavoidable and certainly nerve-racking, and thus Tony had practised witty remarks and cruel questions about Bucky. He didn't have the chance to sound smug and confident, though, Steve spoke first. His casual 'Hi, Tony' felt like a solid punch in the face. Not a trace of guilt, remorse or creepy stares. Steve acted like nothing happened. His life was back to normal, he didn't have nightmares, he didn't jump out of his skin when someone's hand brushed against his arm. He was not contaminated, tainted by the rape. He was ok, maybe a little blue about his brainwashed buddy but that's all. Tony, on the other hand, despite his efforts to find peace and reclaim his life, remained on the verge of a mental breakdown, only denial keeping him from falling into the abyss of despair. A howl of rage rose in his chest. Memories he struggled to repress flooded him and he couldn't catch a breath. He overestimated his inner strength. Facing Steve again was more heart-rending than he had envisioned.

'You know what, guys? Bruce will be back when he feels ready. I'm a bit under the weather anyway. Have fun you two!' Tony shouted and flew away as fast as possible.
>>
File: grandscheme.gif (2MB, 500x298px)
grandscheme.gif
2MB, 500x298px
>>3980023
>>3980041
>Go to the general /mhg/ on /vg/, i'll be there after Gen is released.
>>
>>3979969
my laptop
>>
File: Heh.jpg (318KB, 845x768px)
Heh.jpg
318KB, 845x768px
>>3979978
I'm the kind of guy who comes in when it counts. I get the highest marks on my tests and I'm not worried about college because the one I want to get into is already offering me a scholarship.

>>3979969
I think we all know my answer for this one.
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 2048x1150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 2048x1150px
>>3979973
That's better than nothing, amirite?
>>3980050
I'd like to hear the one about the war, please! That sounds pretty cool!
>>3979978
What do you mean sounds like my family, dude?
>>
Tony had been an expert in bottling up emotions and finding new ways of not processing a traumatic experience, yet Steve's attitude was the last straw and the pent up anger finally erupted. Tony had no way of controlling it anymore and hadn't figured out how to vent it in a civilised manner. Instead of something non-aggressive as writing down his chaotic thoughts or a good, long run in the woods, Tony decided to redecorate his place. With every smashed plate, he felt a little better, but then the mental image of a happy Cap returned to him and he carried on until he ran out of ammunition. He stood there, feeling livid, chest heaving and arms throbbing, thoughts about how unfair his life was those days raced through his mind. He drank whisky straight from the bottle due to the lack of glasses, loudly reminding himself not to fucking cry.

A couple of drinks usually made him more sociable and fun and relaxed. Not this time, though. Alcohol fanned the flames and took away the last bits of self-control. Overwhelmed by a powerful rage to destroy, Tony made his way to the lab to turn it, too, into a pile of rubble. His body and mind were ruined, so the tower would share that fate. What was the point of his suits and weapons if nothing protected him from the rape?

He woke up, still drunk, with an alarmingly deep cut on his foot, the lab looking like a post-apocalyptic wasteland. He didn't feel any better. To make himself more miserable, he wondered how it'd be to take Cap to court. Who would even believe Tony? How would they defend Steve? And afterwards, Tony would remain the pathetic victim and people would be afraid of saying the wrong thing when he's in earshot. He didn't want pity or protection. He wanted his old life back, to travel back in time and warn that idiotically happy Tony about the dangers of being alone with Rogers.
>>
>>3980071
>>3980083
Oh. That's something alright.
>>
>>3980100
Flandre?
>>
>>3980065
Why? I don't want you to die, anon
>>
Tony's erratic behaviour didn't concern anyone. Excessive drinking? Self-destruction? Stubborn 'I'm fine' repeated even when no one asked? Business as usual at Stark Tower. Nothing better was expected of Tony. It used to motivate him to prove people wrong but now it only deepened his sorrow. He had never felt more desolate.
In a rare moment of relative sobriety, Tony went to the park. He saw kids playing, those carefree little people blissfully unaware of the hardships of adulthood. They still had high expectations and hopes, while Tony, embittered and disillusioned, knew for sure nothing good awaited him.

He sat on a bench, shut his eyes and tried not to think. Something touched him and he jumped up, scaring... a black cat. Green eyes stared at Tony as the terrified feline was deciding whether to flee or fight.

'I'm sorry, dude, chill out,' Tony spoke and amazingly, it worked. The cat settled on the bench, next to Tony. It wasn't a stray, too fat and clean. No collar on its neck, was it a runaway or did someone abandoned it recently? More importantly, why did Tony care? He had bigger worries. But the cat followed him to the car and meowed insistently. Tony recalled stories of people chosen by cats, forced to adopt those sneaky furry creatures and now believed it was possible. Coal the cat jumped into the car and practically told Tony that he had just got a pet.
>>
File: x37441y.jpg (102KB, 550x1080px)
x37441y.jpg
102KB, 550x1080px
>>3980050
Y-You're absolutely right! I'm sure if you saw the beautiful leader of the Survival Game Club working hard,
even your heart would be ready to do your best before and through the next game!
>She gets on the ground and starts doing push ups
Can you feel the motivation and energy surging through your body?
>>
>>3980035
HG's still a great stressball.
>show up
>ignore games
>shitpost
>stir up bullshit
>kek
>go hang out with non toxic communities
You still serve a purpose, hungry gays. Congratulations!
>>
https://twitter.com/mrbusby4o8/status/750024183388581888
>>
Coal didn't have a chip and Tony's attempts to find his owners failed. Not that Coal cared, he seemed content with the new surroundings. Tony had never had a living pet. Feeding, petting, keeping the litter box clean and other duties were not a nuisance, as he feared. The new daily routine was actually beneficial for Tony. He couldn't go on another drunken rampage because Coal had to get his tuna at five am. Also, loud noises frightened Coal, giving Tony a reason not to smash his belongings against the wall, screaming bloody murder. He had heard about cats helping people with PTSD and thought it was bullshit until Coal waltzed into his life. Unlike very enthusiastic and overly attached dogs, Coal didn't overwhelm Tony. Most often, he wanted to be in the same room but in some distance. He would lie down and slowly lick his paws and stretch lazily, surrounded by an air of serenity. When Tony was too dejected to leave his bed, Coal would come to him and rub his soft cheek against Tony's face affectionately. He was also a good listener, Tony talked to him about Steve and how fucked up the whole relationship was, and Coal listened patiently, blinking at Tony occasionally.

The therapeutic effect of Coal's presence helped Tony get back on his feet. He no longer felt dead inside and had a purpose in his life- to keep his furry buddy alive. Coal depended on him, as all cats, he loved the easy life of a pet and wasn't going to fend for himself again. And then, right then, Steve decided to alienate his friends and tear the Avengers apart. First the disagreement over the Sokovia Accords, then Bucky. Tony had to leave Coal at home and headed to Europe.
>>
>>3980118
If even you are being discouraged to come here, what hope left is there for me?
>>
>>3980124
We know you hate us, Hoshi, no need to state the obvious
>>
>>3980107
I'm sorry, but a billion dollar playboy isn't going to be childish and pouty. He'd probably instead plot against Cap and try to kill him in his sleep.
>>
>>3980120
Memes aside this is pretty well written.
>>
File: ar28.jpg (92KB, 669x471px) Image search: [Google]
ar28.jpg
92KB, 669x471px
>>3980054
Really? How interesting.
I wouldn't have taken you for the power-hungry type. I'll be sure to look for her.

>>3980103
Are you truly content with being normal? Having nothing extraordinary or memorable about you?
>>
File: lulucosad.png (399KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lulucosad.png
399KB, 1280x720px
>>3980113
>no
>>
File: What did you say.png (592KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
What did you say.png
592KB, 706x1000px
>>3979939
Yeah, but I did ask a girl if I can tuck your snake for some money, she ran away.
>>
Give me 24.
>>
File: TND_boi_grande.jpg (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
TND_boi_grande.jpg
111KB, 600x600px
>>3980166
Team Nice Dynamite
>>
File: Vados.jpg (110KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
Vados.jpg
110KB, 600x423px
>>3980166
Vados
>>
>>3980166
Maria and Harusame
>>
File: SamiZayn.png (342KB, 480x495px)
SamiZayn.png
342KB, 480x495px
>>3980166
Sami Zayn
>>
File: r0.jpg (176KB, 850x1054px)
r0.jpg
176KB, 850x1054px
>>3980166
Rohan Kishibe
>>
>>3980124
Wow, you get two people mad, great job doing that instead of something productive.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 185x185px
>>3980166
The Man in Back

>>3980102
Know what happens to guys like you once they hit the real world? Chewed up, spit out, and stepped on. You have to get them first, work harder than em, smarter, none of this wasting time garbage.
>>
>>3980166
24 what
>>
File: Link.png (64KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
Link.png
64KB, 400x275px
>>3980166
Link
>>
File: IMG_1738.png (347KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.png
347KB, 1136x640px
>>3980166
RCMP Rick
>>
File: y0x.jpg (335KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
y0x.jpg
335KB, 750x1000px
>>3980166
Kayo Goutokuji
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 523x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 523x349px
>>3980166
Big Boss
>>
File: 624363.jpg (155KB, 494x696px)
624363.jpg
155KB, 494x696px
>>3980166
Eggman-kun
>>
>>3980166
Spike
>>
>>3980166
Envy
>>
File: 1467545580721.jpg (301KB, 916x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1467545580721.jpg
301KB, 916x1064px
>>3980166
Wasp-chan
>>
File: 6oHS6k.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6oHS6k.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>3980166
Miss Trigger
>>
File: chin rub3.png (100KB, 312x260px) Image search: [Google]
chin rub3.png
100KB, 312x260px
>>3980166
Lord Ainz Ooal Gown
>>
File: 0.jpg (152KB, 598x635px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
152KB, 598x635px
>>3980166
Ririchiyo
>>
File: 0Entry.jpg (105KB, 387x376px) Image search: [Google]
0Entry.jpg
105KB, 387x376px
>>3980166
Stalker
>>
>>3980166
Neferpitou
>>
>>3980166
Vergil
>>
File: 1467781425718.png (62KB, 1024x768px)
1467781425718.png
62KB, 1024x768px
>>3980166
Sonic The Hedgehog
>>
File: Integrity Service Excellence.jpg (35KB, 412x427px) Image search: [Google]
Integrity Service Excellence.jpg
35KB, 412x427px
>>3980159
Remove the middleman. I mean, if you're gonna break the law, might as well do it with some dignity. Unless you... You know. Enjoy what you do.

>>3980166
Sunset
>>
File: 46145437_p0.jpg (247KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
46145437_p0.jpg
247KB, 566x800px
>>3980166
Otori Mio
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 275x630px)
image.jpg
38KB, 275x630px
>>3980166
Someone
>>
File: Bored flying.png (193KB, 486x517px) Image search: [Google]
Bored flying.png
193KB, 486x517px
>>3980166
I'm guessing this is bait
>>
File: 16023457_p0.jpg (199KB, 790x900px)
16023457_p0.jpg
199KB, 790x900px
>>3980166
Elh Melizee
>>
File: engaged.png (240KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
engaged.png
240KB, 600x449px
>>3980141
I mean, I'll try to work in a time frame to come here with Booce n stuff, but I've just been really distracted as of recent by 3 other things, including Pokemon Go. I'm sure you can find something else besides this if you don't feel happy here, anon. But if you wanna stay, I'd suggest taking a break or maybe watching/playing more vidyas for more source material so you can have more of a motivation.
>>
File: ButIpoopfromthere.png (104KB, 449x380px) Image search: [Google]
ButIpoopfromthere.png
104KB, 449x380px
>>3980196
Jesus, that's good cosplay.
>>
>>3980166
Invincible
>>
>>3980166
Late Yuubari
>>
File: 0.png (531KB, 525x575px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
531KB, 525x575px
>>3980155
It's not somethin' I'd go out of my way for, but as it were I've considered becomin' a sorta magician youkai, and...well, it just sorta like it'd be...neat, y'know? Sanae's not been around too often lately, though.

>>3980166
Aussa
>>
Without the cat, Tony promptly lost his newlyregained selfdiscipline and snapped, hell bent on killing Bucky, even if that meant getting rid of Steve as well. Watching his parents' death was hard enough and Steve openly chose Bucky over him. Even though he shared a very intimate experience with Tony. That was it, Tony had more than enough reasons to resort to senseless violence.
When Steve once again got the better of him, leant over him and glared hatefully like the previous time, Tony forgot about Coal and wanted to die. Flashbacks distracted him and he lost one more time. Steve was about to kill him and Tony didn't put up much of a fight, he let Steve decide.
Back home, with the shield in his hand, Tony finally faced his demons. His feelings for Steve were complicated. Nothing black or white, no pure hatred or unconditional love. But there was love, Tony never stopped loving Steve. He was mad at him for many reasons but secretly hoped they could get back together. It happens right? Rape victims return to their attackers and they start a fairly normal relationship, it's not unusual. Apart from being so devastating and traumatic, rape is also a bonding experience, isn't it? The people involved remain joined by the event. Tony hoped Steve would apologise and ask for a second chance. Or, Steve would see how distraught Tony was and console him. Yet the previous days showed very clearly that Steve had never loved Tony, for him there was always Bucky and no one else. How awkward. Especially that Tony was willing to reconsider his decision not to have sex with Steve ever again. Admitting that to himself was impossibly hard and made Tony feel revolted. Sometimes he thought of that night and how it felt to be filled and taken by Steve. The intensity of it and Steve's groans of pleasure...Those memories aroused Tony and later the guilt was enormous. But Steve forgot and moved on, proved once again that Tony was unimportant to him. There was no happy ending waiting for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 670x419px)
image.jpg
88KB, 670x419px
>>3980166
The Axis-Allied Powers
>>
File: Gaige00.jpg (206KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
Gaige00.jpg
206KB, 850x850px
>>3980166
Gaige
>>
File: Yamato the hero.png (172KB, 590x479px) Image search: [Google]
Yamato the hero.png
172KB, 590x479px
>>3980166
Naoe Yamato
>>
Clutching the shield close to his chest, at last, Tony let the tears fall. That was not a dignified weeping but noisy, untrollable blubbering, with hiccups, drool and snot. Tony mourned the loss of the dearest friend and of the myth he blindly believed in his entire life. Coal, alarmed, circled Tony, unsure how to help his human. Tony sobbed, open-mouthed and pathetic, screamed out his agony, gagging with all the pain and grief. Oddly enough, he felt better afterwards, the heartache was not as unbearable as before and he found strength to put the shield down and replace it with Coal. Tony hugged the cat and rocked back and forth, snivelling. Coal understood his magic healing powers were needed and purred extra loudly. Tony kissed the furry forehead and sighed, exhausted by his outburst.

Then he heard soft footsteps approaching him. He was in no condition to see anyone, his face was red and blotchy, eyes swollen with crying. His apprehension only grew when he caught a glimpse of a green cape and leather boots. Oh, great, it never rains but it pours.

'What, did you come to finish what you've started?' Tony snarled, angry that Loki chose that particular moment. Coal squirmed and Tony let him go. To his surprise, the cat went u to Loki and greeted him, then rubbed his body against Loki's legs. 'Hey, Fufu,' Loki said tenderly to Coal and petted him lovingly, only then responded to Tony's question. 'On the contrary. Was my generous gift any comfort to you?'
>>
File: 49.jpg (201KB, 552x1131px)
49.jpg
201KB, 552x1131px
>>3980217
Wait this is against the law?!
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2000x3008px)
image.jpg
3MB, 2000x3008px
>>3980166
Yuugi
>>
File: Pondering.jpg (267KB, 554x555px) Image search: [Google]
Pondering.jpg
267KB, 554x555px
>>3980103
Alright, well basically to start off I should explain my school. Kawakami academy loves martial arts and the only thing it loves more is competition. So it would make sense that they allow students to fight eachother in fair martial arts matches. Now the thing is for the festival for a year we have a drawing to see what the festival is going to be. A lot of it is normal stuff like sports, or cultural festivals. There's a tiny sliver called the Kawakami War though and it gives two classrooms a chance to duke it out to prove who is superior. My class 2-F has had a rivalry with 2-S since the beginning of time so we stepped up to the plate and challenged 2-S when the War was announced. Luckily they accepted our challenge and the two sides of the war were 2-F and 2-S.

>>3980123
Hmmmm, you know what? I'm really feeling pumped up, I'm almost there though. Maybe if you give me a "You're the best Yamato! I'm honored to work with you." I'd get right down there with you.

>>3980182
Fair enough, I'm a shady guy though. I know how to win and get what I want, don't worry old timer.
>>
Tony's head was spinning. Coal was Fufu, the cat of Loki, sent to New York to help Tony when he needed it most. Did someone drug Tony, was that a hallucination?

'Listen, Mr I-faked-my-own-death. I'm not in the mood to entertain you. Say what you gotta say, don't spare my feelings and go, I've got stuff to do.'

'Do you mean cultivating your self-loathing? Yes, we had our differences but I don't hate you,' Loki explained calmly. 'Sadly, I know what happened between you and Rogers and I know from experience how long and exhausting recovery is. So I lent you Fufu, he is a master of felinotheraphy.'

'Wait. Wait. What do you mean by- from experience?' Tony choked out and immediately found the answer. The love-hate relationship between Loki and Thor, again, one was the black sheep and the other was perfect and loved. 'Oh my God,' Tony groaned, battling a wave of nausea. 'Oh fuck, Loki. Was it Thor?'

Loki gave a nod, his expression blank. Tony imagined the worst scenario possible, a very young Loki, abused for a long time. Something like that had to fuck him up.

'I can relate to how you feel,' Loki continued, oddly amiably. 'I want you to know that you can find peace. It is a discouragingly lengthy process but do not lose hope.'

Tony looked away, too stunned to reply. His true friends didn't notice what he was going through and the only person that genuinely cared about his well-being was his enemy.

'I got Fufu after my latest adventure on Midgard and that little tuna disposal soothed me in the most magical way,' Loki smiled at Coal/Fufu. 'Haven't you, darling?' The cat crooned in response.

'Does it mean you want him back?' Tony asked quietly, terrified. He didn't want a new cat, he wanted Coal.

'We can share him. Fufu's heart is big enough for two.'
>>
>>3980225
Thanks trickaroo. In all honesty, It's possible that I'll keep coming here to the point that even those low-tier trolls will get bored of trying to bait me.
>>
File: x67159y.jpg (346KB, 1920x1080px)
x67159y.jpg
346KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980279
But you're not the best and I'm not honored to work with you.
>>
File: medium (11).png (166KB, 700x500px)
medium (11).png
166KB, 700x500px
>>3980274
Yeah. Isn't it bullshit?
>>
File: big boss phantom cigar.jpg (406KB, 842x900px) Image search: [Google]
big boss phantom cigar.jpg
406KB, 842x900px
>>3980196
>>3980230
It'll never come close to replicating the real thing though.
>>
Relived, Tony almost smiled but noticed that Coal was sniffing the shield suspiciously. New tears welled up in Tony's eyes. 'I wanted him to come back to me and love me,' he confessed out of the blue. Only other victims could comprehend the indescribable pain of such secretive and conflicting emotions.

Loki, too, wanted to get things off his chest. 'When it ended, a part of me was sad because that was the only moment Thor and I were really close.'

'I masturbated thinking how he raped me.'

'I tried to seduce him to get his love back.'

'Liquid diet afterwards.'

'And vivid sex dreams.'

'It's my fault. I sensed something was wrong and didn't leave right then.'

'I never refused Thor. Thought my consent was immaterial.'

'I stopped fighting, the pain was too great.'

'He implied I had started it all and I believed''

'I've peed myself to stop him, unsuccessfully.'

'I didn't bathe, same result.'

'I haven't told anyone.'

'Neither have I.'

Loki didn't laugh mockingly, didn't call Tony sick and deranged. He understood Tony and didn't judge him. Even the admission of guilt was not commented on and Tony was grateful for that.
>>
>>3980050
>Hunting Horn
>Hammer
>That's full support mate.

>>3980096
>I will be too.
>>
>>3980315
Well, duh. No one could ever replace you, Boss.
>>
>tfw no one from ERP wants to date you
>>
>>3980315
>>3980326
>COUGH
>>
'Nowadays Thor and I are almost civil with each other. Every time we spend time together or simply exchange pleasantries, I'm tempted to as him how he copes with how he had hurt me. How can he live with himself? I would love to hear an honest apology from him, just a simple I'm sorry. However, Thor certainly thinks it was all consensual. I've tried to assassinate him countless times, starting with adding alcohol to his juice. I was sure it'd be lethal,' Loki laughed.

'Jesus, Loki, who old were you? Wait, don't tell me.'

'If only he weren't my brother and friend... I wish I could hate him and kill him, or at least, protect myself.'

'But you didn't want to lose him.'

'And in the end, he chose someone else.'

Both of them were about to start crying. Tony preferred something more enjoyable and sweeter than unappetising tears. 'You know, we can continue this conversation and wail dramatically or have ice cream.'

'I would love that,' Loki grinned excitedly. 'Last time in New York, I had a wild craving for those pastel-coloured balls but I was a crazed villain, I had to think about my image.'

'It's settled, then. I have tuna popsicles for Coal or Fufu, so he won't be envious.'

The three of them made their way to the freezer. Loki was amazed by the heavenly taste of vanilla ice cream and wolfed down the whole supply of it that Tony had gathered for emergency situations. Coal/Fufu was more fortunate, no one wanted to steal his smelly popsicles for cats.

fin
>>
File: 01.png (571KB, 1366x970px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
571KB, 1366x970px
I need to go check something, but here are your tributes. We're going to school.
>>
File: 81.png (2MB, 2000x3450px)
81.png
2MB, 2000x3450px
>>3980312
I don't get it, I did it to that one police officer then he let me go free after I took a hotdog from someone.
>>
>>3980196
That's fucking awesome. Saved.
>>
>>3980301
You're getting memed on? Jeez, that's rough. You should try out Pokemon Go if you haven't, and if you feel like leaving here would be a good option, then join a forum or community on a different website if you haven't already. And, no problem!

>youcouldalwaysjointhemadnesscombatfandomwinkwink
>>
File: Waitwhatarewetalkingabout.png (53KB, 355x377px) Image search: [Google]
Waitwhatarewetalkingabout.png
53KB, 355x377px
>>3980343
Are you okay?
>>
>>3980352
looks gr8
>>
File: LinkandMidna2.jpg (126KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
LinkandMidna2.jpg
126KB, 530x530px
>>3980352
Looks good.
>>
File: Da man10.png (161KB, 247x449px) Image search: [Google]
Da man10.png
161KB, 247x449px
>>3980323
>tfw full support in 4 Ultimate, complete with all the horns
>>
File: ar41.jpg (68KB, 535x413px) Image search: [Google]
ar41.jpg
68KB, 535x413px
>>3980241
I suppose it would be somewhat interesting to be recognized as a god of your craft.. You can hardly summon a landslide, though. I'm sure it would take much more power to become a god.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x431px
>>3980279
That's the first positive thing that's come out of your mouth tonight, kid. Might not be totally hopeless after all.
>>
File: RCMP (40).png (347KB, 1136x640px)
RCMP (40).png
347KB, 1136x640px
>>3980352
Looks good, eh?
>>
File: Idon'tevenneedthisanymore.png (81KB, 469x379px) Image search: [Google]
Idon'tevenneedthisanymore.png
81KB, 469x379px
>>3980352
Got the Dark Lord as my study buddy. Should go great.
>>
File: x62245y.jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x62245y.jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980352
Perfect! Third year Otori Mio, President of the Survival Game Club is ready for action! School! She's ready for school!
Wait! That's not even a proper Survival Game round!
>>
File: tux boss.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px)
tux boss.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980343
>>3980370
He must be feeling sick, shouldn't be out in the field in his condition.
>>
>>3980323
>>3980050
>>3979973
>We gotta have a team, especially if we're all apart of /hg/ and will play MHX.
>>
File: are you fucking serious faggot.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking serious faggot.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980354
What did you do exactly?
>>
>>3980352
Looks acceptable.
>>
File: y3745x.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y3745x.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>3980352
I'm prepared for whatever's about to come. I don't see what we're doing in a school though.
Do I have to dress up in a school outfit for this?
>>
File: Aussa.jpg (95KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Aussa.jpg
95KB, 500x700px
>>3980352
Aw, shoot. Ah, well, go ahead.
>>3980381
>She grins
That was a loong while ago. I've done nothin' but improve since then, y'know. I'm thinkin' it might not actually be that big a strain 'ta pull that off again now.
>>
>>3980399
He should really report to the medic.
>>
it's time once again,
To fap; to the ava below!
>>
>>3980352
God damn, sharper than a razor. Good work, champ.
>>
>>3980399
>>3980370
>COUGHBIGBOSSISAFAKECOUGH
>>
File: Imakittycatfeedmetacos.png (423KB, 803x656px) Image search: [Google]
Imakittycatfeedmetacos.png
423KB, 803x656px
>>3980406
I acted like his cat, with the ears and everything. are collars for cats? oh well, I've gotta go, I'm hungry.
>>
File: Gaige66.jpg (58KB, 457x599px) Image search: [Google]
Gaige66.jpg
58KB, 457x599px
>>3980352
AH blast it. I'm late then. Guess it isn't too bad. I don't want to go back to school again.
>>
>>3980426
>>3980428
Good luck
>>
File: notbad.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
notbad.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>3980352
Nice roster.
>>
File: ar82.jpg (84KB, 671x468px) Image search: [Google]
ar82.jpg
84KB, 671x468px
>>3980421
I'll consider it once you're able to create, say.. A planet.
>>
File: f-9wnso-v70.jpg (47KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
f-9wnso-v70.jpg
47KB, 600x443px
>>3980380
>tfw all this talk makes me inspired to add more new events for the MH Games.

>>3980403
>We should. I am going to be using IG or LS.
>>
>>3980426
>>3980428
>Real name: Pat Riley.

Knock yourself, sport.
>>
File: 02.png (705KB, 1366x2998px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
705KB, 1366x2998px
Alright, let's go!
>>
File: I'minwayovermyhead.png (68KB, 468x378px) Image search: [Google]
I'minwayovermyhead.png
68KB, 468x378px
>>3980434
You should really get that cough checked out. Doesn't sound healthy.
>>
>>3980441
Better roster than the 2016-2017 Miami Heat.
>>
>>3980437
>>3980352
Please put Gaige in in my place please
>>
>>3980311
You ruined it, try again. I completely lost all motivation. Maybe you can save this.

>>3980323
>Someone's got to do it
>Also means if everyone fucks up I get to solo the fucker while everyone else pulls their limbs back on

>>3980386
Haha, thanks. You're not so bad yourself old man. What's your name?

>>3980403
>If I can scrounge together the money sure my dude
>>
File: image.png (353KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
353KB, 600x776px
>>3980155
No, because I'm the personification of America! I'm as special as they come, dude!
>>3980279
Yo, dude! This sounds so cool! What happened next?
>>
>>3980365
Not me in particular, it's just that seeing people here paying attention to such obvious (to me) bait is kind of discouraging. And I only have a kindle, so no Go for me.
>>
>>3980328
Be a cute anime girl
>>
File: Aussa50.jpg (156KB, 850x850px)
Aussa50.jpg
156KB, 850x850px
>>3980442
...I'm pretty sure most gods themselves can't pull that off. All I know of is my world's Creator-Gods.
>>
>>3980453
Dead in the bath.
Back to shitposting!
>>
File: d37.png (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d37.png
194KB, 1280x720px
>>3980435
Adios.
>>
File: 03.png (623KB, 1366x2231px)
03.png
623KB, 1366x2231px
>>3980458
Sorry, no replacements in my games.
>>
>>3979969
I miss seeing kneesocks post...
>>
File: x74179y.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x74179y.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980453
Of course I ran away. I don't want to go to school now, I don't feel like it at all.
>>
File: Gaige82.jpg (116KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
Gaige82.jpg
116KB, 500x610px
>>3980458
>>3980453
No no. Be my guest and deal with school again for me. We wouldn't want another Marcy incident where Deathtrap makes someone explode in the auditorium now would we.
>>
File: sweatdrops.jpg (14KB, 286x192px) Image search: [Google]
sweatdrops.jpg
14KB, 286x192px
>>3980424
>>3980434
>Tranqs anon
I...Think I'll just watch from a dark corner. Good luck solder.
>>
>>3980200
>>3980404
>>
File: x92665y.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x92665y.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980459
You were late anyway, so it doesn't matter. You should feel ashamed.
>>
File: 04.png (141KB, 1366x970px) Image search: [Google]
04.png
141KB, 1366x970px
First to fall.
>>
>>3980470
You got any of those dates elf?
>>
>>3980484
Sorry for wasting your time dude.
>>
File: youbitch.gif (129KB, 245x279px) Image search: [Google]
youbitch.gif
129KB, 245x279px
>>3980484
I would never do such foolish things!
>>
File: bangbang.gif (2MB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
bangbang.gif
2MB, 500x251px
>>3980450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfAF_FLEVfA
>>3980457
>Muh b u l l s
it's like they're never gonna win another championship again.
>>
File: 1466993693204.gif (922KB, 400x225px)
1466993693204.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>3980511
>>
>>3980501
Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon.

Thanks for the luck, Boss.

>>3980511
O-Oh, jeez.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 220x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 220x317px
>>3980453
Let's get this show on the road, boys.

>>3980459
Be more specific than that, kid, I got a lot of em.

>>3980484
I know exactly where this beauty's going.
>>
>>3980520
I only want Yuugi if they ever showed up.
>>
File: Mfw shitposters.jpg (8KB, 289x95px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw shitposters.jpg
8KB, 289x95px
>>3980495
Was it a fiery explosion or...
>>
File: IMG_1859.png (313KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1859.png
313KB, 1136x640px
>>3980453
Hope I'm not too rusty. It's been awhile.
>>
File: 05.png (572KB, 1366x1643px)
05.png
572KB, 1366x1643px
Sexual tension!
>>
>>3980484
It's NOT hip to fuck bees.
>>
>>3980511
Crossover when?
>>
>>3980545
what a shame.
>>
File: medium.jpg (255KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
255KB, 800x566px
>>3980511
JUST
>>
>>3980511
How can Sunset even compare?
>>
File: ar74.jpg (54KB, 255x471px)
ar74.jpg
54KB, 255x471px
>>3980463
Why would you want to be the "personification" of the worst country in existence?

>>3980473
It's believed that the original "god" created the universe, is it not?
Surely for a lesser god, a planet would be no issue.
>>
>>3980565
Oh well.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 576x324px
>>3980550
Everyone needs a release after all. Some mild hedonism might be just what the doctor ordered.
>>
File: Whoaheylet'snotgetcrazy.png (62KB, 288x380px) Image search: [Google]
Whoaheylet'snotgetcrazy.png
62KB, 288x380px
>>3980572
Wait, is that because it's me, or because it's Trixie?

>>3980588
Sunset is the most beautiful girl in the world. No one can compare.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980550
>Alright, the murders all happened on the second floor, so we should start our investigation there.
>I want to get a snack.
>Gavin, we don't have time to eat, people are dying.
>But I can't investigate when I'm hungry!
>Alright, just fucking eat some shit while more innocent students are murdered. See if I fucking care.
>Do you hear moaning?
>You're not going to scare me.
>No, I mean sex moaning.
>That's fucking stupid, Gavin. Shut up and eat.
>>
>>3980589
Worst country in existence? He's America, not Japan
>>
>>3980598
oh whale.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1100x1500px)
image.jpg
1MB, 1100x1500px
>>3980589
America? Worst country? That "honour" goes to North Korea, dude. If anything, I'm like the ninth-best country in the world.
>>
>>3980476
>Sonic The Hedgehog / Kayo Goutokuji
>>
File: IMG_1740.png (329KB, 1136x640px)
IMG_1740.png
329KB, 1136x640px
>>3980550
Why would I be the killer! I just got back here.
>>
>>3980588
You've seriously got me there.

>>3980608
Fuckin' both.

Ugh. I need to reevaluate my life.
>>
>>3980328
>tfw someone does
Just let me die in peace.
>>
File: 06.png (591KB, 1366x1953px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
591KB, 1366x1953px
>wants to be more like someone
That's deep af
>>
>>3980619
Oh Wales
>>
>>3980628
Please, call me Mr. Hedgehog.
>>
>>3980628
Either works.
>>
File: Whateverthisishastostop.png (54KB, 312x378px) Image search: [Google]
Whateverthisishastostop.png
54KB, 312x378px
>>3980635
Now listen here, Missy. You're mine, and I'm yours. Don't feel insecure about this stupid little thing.
>>
>>3980639
>
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 189x267px
>>3980459
>Meanwhile... I like IG.
>Mounting is fun. But now with Aerial
>Oh boy.

>>3980528
>mfw have not looked at the monster rosters
>RAJANG
>Shit man.. You always know how to trigger me hard.

>Alatreon
>Now we're talking mate!

>Amatsumagatsuchi
>Now that is the shit I've been trying to reach.
>tfw broke psp when I was fighting against a pink rathian.
>>
File: IMG_1885.png (320KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.png
320KB, 1136x640px
>>3980639
I suppose I got what I deserved. Sorry buddy.
>>
File: 1467346548992.png (2MB, 1575x2100px)
1467346548992.png
2MB, 1575x2100px
>>3980572
"Trixie hasn't forgotten about you, Sunny! Enjoy your games."

>>3980608
<3
>>
File: tumblr_o8dqgw3ydG1rmv1vdo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8dqgw3ydG1rmv1vdo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x278px
>>3980639
Better than the Bullet Club at this point.
>>
>>3980641
Oh wails
>>
File: Gaige37.jpg (486KB, 655x1200px)
Gaige37.jpg
486KB, 655x1200px
>>3980547
W-well it was only a small slash... and then she... she just kinda.... OKAY SHE EXPLODED EVERYWHERE! Brains, eyes, blood all over the auditorium. People were screaming and it was just really hectic and crazy alright?
>>
File: tumblr_m3290nSUuZ1r95qoro1_500.gif (853KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3290nSUuZ1r95qoro1_500.gif
853KB, 500x281px
>>3980639
Get fucking REKT
>>
File: x76987y.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px)
x76987y.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980550
>>3980630
That's exactly why you're the most suspicious one around here! I can see it in your eyes!
>>3980639
"You call that CQC? Even my grandmother could body slam others better than that!"
And post!
>>
File: Aussa151.jpg (25KB, 280x371px) Image search: [Google]
Aussa151.jpg
25KB, 280x371px
>>3980589
I think it depends more on their forte, myself. Though, I have heard of someone that's just a saint havin' created a little "world" of their own...huh. Dagnabbit, I've got too many other issues 'ta wonder about stuff like this!
>>
>>3980666
Wew
>>
>>3980675
Oh wheels
>>
File: 07.png (118KB, 1366x970px)
07.png
118KB, 1366x970px
Dearly departed.
>>
File: Bonerplease.png (49KB, 259x379px)
Bonerplease.png
49KB, 259x379px
>>3980666
Well, this is a little awkward.
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1929x2328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1929x2328px
>>3980639
LOOK AT THEM. I TORE EM WIDE OPEN, AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Are you going to fight through whatever circumstances plague you, conquer the world in the face of impossible odds?
>>
File: 08.png (554KB, 1366x1642px) Image search: [Google]
08.png
554KB, 1366x1642px
>>
>>3980666
>666
Oh shit!
>>
File: Da man12.png (247KB, 550x379px)
Da man12.png
247KB, 550x379px
>>3980677
One slash turned the auditorium into what could be a level in Viscera Cleanup Detail? Neat
>>
>>3980694
Oh walls, going to go kill myself brb
>>
>>3980463
Well, we had the recruiting stage next. We played off the fact that 2-S always acted like they were better than everyone and said it was a chance to put them in their place. But 2-S had money and talent on their side so it ended up with them having about double the amount of our troops. I had to work in overtime coming up with traps and tactics to overcome this while I left the training of our troops to my friends. The time of the war came around and our trump card Momoyo decided to join the other side because she thought it would be fun. This threw all of my plans for a loop and I was improvising half of the war now.

>>3980540
Fine, what's the name that people call you. So I can call you something other than old geezer.

>>3980515
If you would've said what I told you to then maybe I would've been on time. I blame you for this.
>>
File: x77221y.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x77221y.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980716
He keeps dressing up as a girl, so I wouldn't be surprised. Yet I would never judge him based on that!
I only judge people based on their passion!
>>
>>
File: youwhat.gif (1MB, 400x337px)
youwhat.gif
1MB, 400x337px
>>3980658
>fighting against a pinkian
>broke psp
>I've failed HR Caravan Pinkian on MH4U several times, and I needed that SNS crutch to help me get back in my pace. But you, you're the brave one for going to MHFU's pinkian. Godspeed.
>>
File: cookin'apron.png (296KB, 685x733px)
cookin'apron.png
296KB, 685x733px
>>3980716
You other species are so unappreciative!
>>
File: ar32.jpg (54KB, 441x421px) Image search: [Google]
ar32.jpg
54KB, 441x421px
>>3980620
I disagree.
Regardless, I have more important things to worry about.
I have manga to write. Be seeing you.

>>3980687
As do I. It's about time that I head home to write next week's manga.
>>
File: (You) Chart.png (29KB, 1077x1077px)
(You) Chart.png
29KB, 1077x1077px
Post friends
>>
File: notamused.png (292KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
notamused.png
292KB, 1136x640px
>>3980685
My eyes don't show very much.
I would also never intentionally harm anyone here.
>>3980716
Why are we watching this.
>>
File: 09.png (536KB, 1366x1659px)
09.png
536KB, 1366x1659px
>>
>>3980752
Is that the Star Wars movies ranked?
>>
File: Monkey Infuriated.png (564KB, 659x636px) Image search: [Google]
Monkey Infuriated.png
564KB, 659x636px
>>3980666
>hits with the Monkey Staff
Back! Back where you came from!
>>
File: Friends.png (1MB, 1077x1077px)
Friends.png
1MB, 1077x1077px
>>3980767
>>
File: skeleton waifu.png (1MB, 1077x1077px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton waifu.png
1MB, 1077x1077px
>>3980767
>>
File: cuteface.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cuteface.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>3980770
I'll take the money and the jawbreaker!
>>
File: medium (2).jpg (212KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium (2).jpg
212KB, 512x600px
>>3980654
L-look it's true... I'm trash. I don't deserve anybody like you. You're too good for me and you always have been.

Im gonna go take Panzer for a spin.
>>
File: y9361x.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y9361x.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>3980453
I wasn't expecting CQC while reading the latest issue of the weekly Shonen Jump.
Mio-sama, good luck, I didn't even get to dress up this time.
>>3980628
What did I do this time? I was changing uniforms so my school outfit doesn't get smelly.
>>
File: x103897y.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x103897y.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980743
You should never blame others for you lack of passion for something, Yamato! Just get yourself together and stop being a baby!
>>3980769
The fact that you're the most suspicious person here proves you wrong! Don't worry, I'll end this mystery and if you're the culpit, I'll call the cops on you!
>>
File: 4857928374567.png (1MB, 1077x1077px) Image search: [Google]
4857928374567.png
1MB, 1077x1077px
>>3980767
>>
File: oh lord.jpg (10KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh lord.jpg
10KB, 255x200px
>>3980772
>phantom menace above clone wars
>>
File: Friends.png (684KB, 1077x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Friends.png
684KB, 1077x1077px
>>3980767
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 1200x1200px)
image.jpg
103KB, 1200x1200px
>>3980716
Come on you cheap whore, try for once in your life!

>>3980743
Sam seems to be the one that stuck for now, hotshot. Don't wear it out, don't like buying new suits that often.

>>3980770
You see what a little insanity can accomplish now!?
>>
>>3980770
Are you the same person who hosted the summer/beach game last early morning?
>>
File: cute.jpg (111KB, 409x409px)
cute.jpg
111KB, 409x409px
>>3980767
I have more of these

Because I am my own best friend
>>
File: Gaige54.png (70KB, 360x458px) Image search: [Google]
Gaige54.png
70KB, 360x458px
>>3980724
It was a small miscalculation in the programming. Deathtrap did everything he was suppose to but... alongside all the abilities and all that I programmed into him I may have made the digistruct claws a little... too destructive.
>>
File: 10.png (123KB, 1366x970px)
10.png
123KB, 1366x970px
Bullied to death.
>>3980806
Clone wars is pretty fucking bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (767KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
767KB, 842x1191px
>>3980765
See ya later, dude!
>>3980743
Just like we did with the Nazis! What did you do next?
>>
>>3980767
Doesn't Sophisto have one?
>>
File: Aussa129.jpg (318KB, 600x800px)
Aussa129.jpg
318KB, 600x800px
>>3980765
Yep, sure thing. Still gotta get a instructor for...eh, whatever. Seeya 'round.
>>
File: NoIwanttobegrumpy.png (70KB, 402x378px) Image search: [Google]
NoIwanttobegrumpy.png
70KB, 402x378px
>>3980796
Sunset Shimmer, look at me.

Don't be silly. You're welcome to go for a ride on your bike if you feel like it, but at the end you're coming home, and we're still going to be okay.

I love you. Warts and all.
>>
>>3980824
T-the setting and era of the story was good....
>>
>>3980772
>phantom menace in first place
What the fuck, dude?
>>
>>3980817
So do you just lurk?
>>
File: images 12.48.42 AM.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
images 12.48.42 AM.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>>3980837
>Warts and all.
Poor choice of words considering the context, old man.
>>
>>3980844
>Episode 4
>>
>>3980757
>Pink Ian ain't that hard. Her Tail swipes are harder to predict I know.
>BUT SHE'S NOT AS FUCKING HARD AS Stygian ZIN
>THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS FAST AND FUCKING UNPREDICTABLE
>>
>>3980814
>Sunset
>>
File: 11.png (531KB, 1366x1496px)
11.png
531KB, 1366x1496px
Team Nice Dynamite keep locking people up. Is that their way of interrogating suspects?
>>3980816
Yes
>>3980842
The prequels are aesthetically fantastic, but the writing is godawful.
>>
File: 5.jpg (85KB, 225x350px)
5.jpg
85KB, 225x350px
>>3980752
>>3980772
Looks more like the JoJo parts ranked, pretty accurate too
>>
File: RCMP (47).png (322KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
RCMP (47).png
322KB, 1136x640px
>>3980802
The Canadian or American? I can call over my superior if you want.
>>
>>3980817
I prefer DMG.
>>
>>3980860
Do you still have the wincard for that?
>>
File: night out.jpg (97KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
night out.jpg
97KB, 410x409px
>>3980851
Most of the time

>>3980866
Cool
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 589x579px)
image.jpg
63KB, 589x579px
You are all... I forgot my line, but something very humiliating and bad.
>>
File: Self-aware vidya.png (201KB, 341x404px) Image search: [Google]
Self-aware vidya.png
201KB, 341x404px
>>3980757
>tfw you never had trouble with Pinkie the brainless in any MH
>Maybe I was just lucky
>>3980818
Digi-what now?
>>
>>3980854
I am tard.
>>
File: Yeahrealnice.png (51KB, 422x356px) Image search: [Google]
Yeahrealnice.png
51KB, 422x356px
>>3980852
They were the exact words I wanted to use. She's worried about being a flawed person, and I say I love her flaws just as much as I love every other part of her.

She's my everything.
>>
File: y6319x.png (970KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y6319x.png
970KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980814
Don't you have more guns than just those Mio-sama?
>>
empire strikes back is objectively the best starwars film
>>
>>3980860
No, yeah, you are right there. I despise how they made general grievous a pushover.
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 700x857px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 700x857px
>>3980880
We love you too, dude!
>>
>>3980880
>takes you to bed again
How the hell did you get out of my room?
>>
File: youahoe.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youahoe.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>3980860
I don't see the entertainment in these moronic "cartoons."
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 286x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 286x411px
>>3980898
I hate you, and I'm not a dude, you moron.
>>
>>3980781
>I'll never be on here
>>
>>3980863

why are you reading that right to left ?
>>
File: 12.png (477KB, 1366x1234px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
477KB, 1366x1234px
>>3980877
No, sorry.
>>
>>3980915
Okay then.
>>
File: x103429y.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x103429y.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980858
I'm third year Otori Mio, President of the Survival Game Club!
>>3980860
Little did you know that I wanted to stay in my locker the whole night. It's the perfect way to prepare for situations when one isn't able to move for a long period of time!
>>3980865
The one that has the authority here, so I have no idea about it!
>>3980888
I do, but I was too lazy to take pictures of all of them.
>>
>>3980915
So, uh... you guys wanna hang out sometime?
>>
>>3980879
Most of the time? So you actually rp here too?
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (101KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
101KB, 398x409px
>>3980802
You're blaming me for your inability to cheer someone on. Don't say I'm not trying hard enough when you didn't even try at all! How about you practice what you preach Otori?

>>3980815
Wow, alright. Well, It's nice to meet you Sam. I'm Naoe Yamato.

>>3980828
Well it was a lot of underhanded tactics and bullshit luck but we managed to capture one of their generals. What did I do with her you might ask? I told her to admit that 2-F was the best and then spanked her when she refused. She eventually complied and we were recording the whole time. We broadcasted that video across the battlefield and their soldiers started leaving the field enmasse. We were about even at this point in the war but they were still stronger than us because their troops weren't running around all day like ours were. So we decided to end this in one huge battle, a suicide attack of sorts. Either it would work or we would go down in flames.

>>3980814
Wow, I'm not even on the friends chart. I'm hurt Otori.
>>
File: x86581y.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x86581y.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980915
The good old forced comradeship!
>>
File: y8191x.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y8191x.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>3980926
That explains a lot. I should make one with all of my outfits when I see a purpose in making one.
>>
File: IMG_1649.jpg (325KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1649.jpg
325KB, 650x900px
>>3980912
You are though, Anon! Look again!
>>
>>3980863
>Part 5 > Part 3
Yeah, no. Part 5 is good and all, but it's definitely not that high.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 468x519px)
image.jpg
32KB, 468x519px
>>3980906
Put me down! I saw what happens in that room, I wish not to be there!
>>
File: 13.png (226KB, 1366x1294px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
226KB, 1366x1294px
A violent day leaves us with half the roster remaining.
>>
File: 2.jpg (384KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
384KB, 800x1000px
>>3980953
>Part 3 above anything besides 1&2
>>
File: 14.png (375KB, 1366x1202px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
375KB, 1366x1202px
>>
>>3980950
I'm not anon, you doof, I'm just hiding out right now.
>>
File: IMG_1873.png (331KB, 1136x640px)
IMG_1873.png
331KB, 1136x640px
>>3980880
Uh... Okay then?
>>3980915
Why am I in school. I should be guarding the border.
>>3980926
You're not making this very easy.
>>
File: bathrobe.jpg (94KB, 408x409px)
bathrobe.jpg
94KB, 408x409px
>>3980934
Yeah, I have a few times actually, I usually miss the entries
>>
>>3980981
>>3980953
>part 3 above 2
>anything above 2
>>
File: image.jpg (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198KB, 600x600px
>>3980910
Think of it like a term of endearment, dude. And I know you don't mean it...
>>3980937
Holy shit, dude. What happened next?
>>
>>3980959
Yeah, it's where I sleep. Maybe if you asked nicely I would. Just maybe.
>>
File: IMG_1629.jpg (676KB, 847x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1629.jpg
676KB, 847x1000px
>>3980983
But you're Anon right now! And look, you're on it!
>>
File: friendlist.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
friendlist.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
>>3980767
I don't have any good image editing programs so here's your list so far from me.
>>
File: Gaige52.png (112KB, 491x719px)
Gaige52.png
112KB, 491x719px
>>3980883
Digistructing is digitally constructing something on the spot. So digistruct claws are... you getting it?
>>
>>3980982
Oh. Never mind.
I'll call my new friends up next time I'm alive.
>>
>>3980997
animefag spotted
>>
File: IMG_1691.jpg (81KB, 462x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1691.jpg
81KB, 462x395px
>>3980997
>2 above anything besides 1
>Fuck off, anime-only trash, 2 had horrible writing
>>
File: x80497y.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x80497y.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>>3980937
I never expected to meet someone like you, Yamato. By that I mean someone as ignorant as you are, right now.
Of course I wouldn't go around shouting lies like you're the best if you don't even try to be the best!
>>3980948
That's a perfect plan! That way you could easily showcase your passion for your hobby, Goutokuji!
>>3980984
Finding out if you're the culpit or not will take no time. I just have to win this Survival Game and we'll see the truth!
>>
File: 9d2.jpg (79KB, 680x730px) Image search: [Google]
9d2.jpg
79KB, 680x730px
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 473x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 473x612px
>>3980984
Yeah.

>>3980999
Eat a dick.

>>3981000
>The doll pokes Anon in the eye.
>>
File: 15.png (343KB, 1366x1055px)
15.png
343KB, 1366x1055px
Sami Zayn and Link receive some karma for killing Team Nice Dynamite.
>>
>>3980988
Huh, alright. Hope you enjoy it here.
>>
>>3981031
AWAKEN MY MASTERS
>>
File: MGIKKSDYIzayoiGiftGame4.png (517KB, 1363x766px) Image search: [Google]
MGIKKSDYIzayoiGiftGame4.png
517KB, 1363x766px
>>3981004
>This ain't my main ava but that'll do.
>But it used to be.
>>
Guys, I'm not a bad boyfriend, am I?
>>
>>3981033
Glass eye.
>holds the doll by the arms
That wasn't very nice though.
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-17+at+09.20.39).jpg (118KB, 273x443px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-17+at+09.20.39).jpg
118KB, 273x443px
>>3980997
>>3980953
>>
are jojo fags retarded?
8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1
it's not fucking rocket science
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 951x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 951x773px
>>3981033
Nah, that takes work. Anyway, what's your name, dude?
>>3981054
What'd you do this time?
>>
File: x80263y.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x80263y.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>3981037
It's time for you to practice.
>>
File: b5b.png (390KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
b5b.png
390KB, 600x853px
>>3981031
bite za dastu
>>
>>3981001
Well, I guess you're not wrong. See you tomorrow, makoto.
>>
File: 16.png (142KB, 1366x970px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
142KB, 1366x970px
Always respect others' feelings, and don't inject a marijuana.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 660x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 660x320px
>>3980937
Naoe, huh? Well, it's a name, hotshot. To be level with you, I enjoy meeting talent like you. You have potential, kid.

>He suddenly turns around and grabs an item obscured by his torso while speaking

But what you need is

>He twists back of face you with tremendous speed, the bucket of ice water in his hands only registering as he hoists it above his own head, then tips it over, dousing himself while screaming,

IS A KICK IN THE ASS!

>>3980982
You got that right, champ.

>>3981037
Speaking of kicks in the ass, maybe this will finally wake you up.
>>
File: 323.png (817KB, 665x736px) Image search: [Google]
323.png
817KB, 665x736px
>>3981060
>4 THAT LOW
>>
File: Wellumthat'snotreallybutyouknow.png (67KB, 446x379px) Image search: [Google]
Wellumthat'snotreallybutyouknow.png
67KB, 446x379px
>>3981064
Nothing. At least nothing I know about.
>>
File: Da man8.png (228KB, 402x396px) Image search: [Google]
Da man8.png
228KB, 402x396px
>>3981006
I really don't, unfortunately
>>
>>3981054
I mean, most dragons would pillage their towns and keep them hostage. So as far as that goes, you aight.
>>
>>3981031
awaken my masters!
>>
File: 17.png (315KB, 1366x970px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
315KB, 1366x970px
>>
>>3981060
>are jojo fags retarded?
What do you think? They're easily distracted by bright colors and silly names. Of course they're fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_1850.png (333KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1850.png
333KB, 1136x640px
>>3981030
I wish you the best with that, although I don't think it will reveal who it was.
>>3981033
Is that it, or?
>>3981054
Uh. Not quite sure. I know for a fact you're a pretty good dragon though.
>>
File: 1467322799608.jpg (386KB, 624x960px)
1467322799608.jpg
386KB, 624x960px
>>3981096
>>
>>3981054
No, spike-chan. why are you asking?
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 542x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 542x597px
>>3981054
No, you idiot, you treat sunset like a queen, you spineless fool.

>>3981055
>she kicks his other eye
I can make your life a living pain.

>>3981064
I'm not telling an idiot like you my name, you'd think it's Spanish or something.

>>3981098
Or what?
>>
File: y1873x.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
y1873x.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>3981030
Maybe when I see why I would do it. I just think it'd be a bit of a pushover and some costumes aren't meant to be seen.
It would defeat the purpose of them.
>>
File: x94537y.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x94537y.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>3981093
>>
>>3981031
>Pillar men never
>>
File: What did you say.jpg (95KB, 650x366px)
What did you say.jpg
95KB, 650x366px
>>3980999
We surrounded them but they took up a formation that wasn't going to let us break through. So I took a small strike force in and we forced our way in. You ever see in those vietnam movies where the main character takes like 50 dudes out by himself before going down? Yeah, imagine that but with me a skinny tactician doing that with a wooden sword instead of a gun. I broke through the formation and allowed the rest of my army to capture and defeat their leader. We won the war right as I fell unconscious. God damn, my body ached for weeks after that.

>>3981004
>Oh bonding over MH

>>3981030
>He just grins
Wow, seems like you really hate me Otori.

>>3981054
Spike, I'm a bad boyfriend. If you're doing the complete opposite of what I would do, you should be fine.

>>3981076
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU'RE LIKE 80! JESUS, LET ME GET YOU A TOWEL.
>>
File: 18.png (318KB, 1366x970px)
18.png
318KB, 1366x970px
>>
File: YeahIexpectedthatanswer.png (65KB, 569x376px) Image search: [Google]
YeahIexpectedthatanswer.png
65KB, 569x376px
>>3981086
Well, guess that's a plus at least.

>>3981098
Thanks, Rick. You're a great Canadian.

>>3981107
I feel like I messed up somehow.

>>3981108
Is that bad, though? Maybe I try too hard.

>>3981112
Well, what would you do in my shoes?
>>
File: diss a pear.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
diss a pear.gif
1MB, 480x270px
Jojo goes ranked as follows
>4>2>1>8>3>6>7>>>>>>>>5
>>
File: 19.png (326KB, 1366x1055px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
326KB, 1366x1055px
Are you sure it wasn't lung cancer?
>>
>>3981111
Feels real bad man
>>
File: Don't be dong, bro.jpg (45KB, 233x276px) Image search: [Google]
Don't be dong, bro.jpg
45KB, 233x276px
>>3981060
>being this dong
>>
>>3981108
>rubs his eye
Kind of stings, like when you accidentally brush something soft up against your eye.
>>
File: letsgo.png (592KB, 500x581px)
letsgo.png
592KB, 500x581px
>>3981112
>It's the best, isn't it?
>>
>>3981131
>5 that low
>>
>>3981081
>>3981139
you guys can't even fucking count
>>
>>3981144
Kill yourself Vino, part 5 is trash.
>>
File: 20.png (306KB, 1366x970px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
306KB, 1366x970px
Feast!
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 618x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 618x348px
>>3981093
Sometimes, a family dinner is all you really need to fix a lot of broken bridges.

>>3981112
>He grabs you by the shoulders, raving face inches away from yours, spittle flying everywhere
WAKE UP, KID! GO CRAZY! CHANNEL THAT FIRE YOU TRY TO HIDE!

>>3981132
>>
File: x73945y.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x73945y.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>3981109
So you have secret ones? Now I'm interested of these costumes that aren't meant to be seen.
Tell me about them, Goutokuji! I want to "hear those clothes" if I can't see them!
>>3981112
No, I don't have a reason to hate anyone here. We're all brothers in arms, ready to participate in Survival Games!
Even if we're enemies in there, I could never hate any of you.
>>3981132
I need bigger guns for that, and I have to hold the gun in an unnatural way!
>>
File: Gaige57.png (78KB, 360x458px) Image search: [Google]
Gaige57.png
78KB, 360x458px
>>3981084
Digitally constructed claws that it can slash at you with. There isn't much more to get at past that.
>>
>>3981131
>The ranks should be 3>4>8>2>6>5>7>1
>>
>>3981152
PART 5 IS GOAT BEHIND ONLY PART 4
>>
File: IMG_1853.png (324KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.png
324KB, 1136x640px
>>3981108
I was wondering if you were going to create an insult still.
>>3981129
I try. This place can strain my patience sometimes.
>>
File: deerpark only.png (816KB, 939x886px) Image search: [Google]
deerpark only.png
816KB, 939x886px
>>3981144
>5 was hot trash my homie.
>>
>>3981129
I'm sure you'll get over it. You treat her just fine to me.
>>
>>3981137
Did anyone avatar the pillar men?
>>
File: x84709y.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x84709y.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
>>3981154
I can't refuse this meal! Not even if it's poisoned! She put so much effort into making this! I have to!
>>
Friendship, love, and loneliness.
>>
>>
File: 051220_riley_195.jpg (12KB, 195x262px) Image search: [Google]
051220_riley_195.jpg
12KB, 195x262px
>>3981154
You think a piece of no good trash like you had any right to say they're better than anyone else!? Fuck that, and fuck you!
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 432x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 432x621px
>>3981129
Is this a way of gaining pity from me?
Honestly, you're a fine boyfriend that needs a better girlfriend.

>>3981140
Want to see something cool?

>>3981165
You're not worth the effort.

>>3981177
No, no, yes.
>>
File: 21.png (259KB, 1366x970px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
259KB, 1366x970px
>>3981177
And forgotten images.
>>
>>3981173
I think Paarl avad one [spoiler];-;[/spoiler]
>>
>>3981184
Is it ice?
>>
File: y2575x.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
y2575x.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>3981157
Well one is my ghillie suit. If you are able to see me while wearing this it defeats the effect of the suit.
I also have a maid costume that isn't to be seen for others, I think you know the reason for that.
>>
File: Agressive.png (545KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Agressive.png
545KB, 1600x900px
>>3981129
What's the situation?

>>3981142
>My college buddies and I have never been closer than when hunting an Ivory Lagiacrus

>>3981156
OK, OK! JEEZ, LET GO OF ME!

>>3981157
Really? Well for all the crap you seem to give me I don't understand how you're saying we're friends and we're not friends at the same time.
>>
>>3981165
Well, it's good to see you haven't let it change you.

>>3981168
Apparently not fine enough. Thanks for the words of encouragement, Anon.

>>3981184
She's a great girlfriend, though. She's perfect.
>>
If this city never sleeps
Then I guess it never dreams
Said the hipster to me
>>
File: 22.png (165KB, 1366x970px)
22.png
165KB, 1366x970px
NO GIRLS ALLOWED
>>
>>3981179
First pokemon, then monhun, then jojo? what's next, we talk about the NBA and how the bulls will win another championship this year?
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 640x624px
>Jojo
>good
>>
File: Shrug.png (466KB, 759x342px) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.png
466KB, 759x342px
>>3981159
Ah. What makes them different from regular claws?
>>
File: 23.png (267KB, 1366x970px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
267KB, 1366x970px
He was going to break his pots.
>>
>>3981222
WELL WHO THE FUCK IS IT MARIA? WHO HAS THE COOL OUTFIT?
>>
>>3981213
>the Bulls
>doing shit this year
top kek anon
>>
>>3981083
Uh huh. Then why'd you ask if you were a bad boyfriend?
>>3981112
Holy fuck. We could've used you in Korea... So, what happened after that? Did you get an award?
>>3981108
Nah. I may be dumb, but I'm not an idiot. What's your name, squirt?

>I'M THE HERO~!
>>
>>3981184
>>3981204

>Needs a better girlfriend
This. Fuck her.
>>
>>3981206
While up above
Eight million rise and feed
The impractical machine
>>
>>3981188
Who?
>>
>>3981232
>>
>>3981193
>she spits a pin needle to Anon's good eye
I'm filled with them today, because I ain't getting hugged, but I know how to eject them out too.

>>3981204
Gosh you're an idiot, spike.

>Emília
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.