[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erp Thread Best Girl Edition Previous Thread:>>2428409

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 527
Thread images: 251

File: 95a0c8df26a85d3eddd362efd0132ca0.jpg (470KB, 840x1248px) Image search: [Google]
95a0c8df26a85d3eddd362efd0132ca0.jpg
470KB, 840x1248px
Erp Thread

Best Girl Edition

Previous Thread:>>2428409
>>
File: hane (188).jpg (422KB, 1600x1117px) Image search: [Google]
hane (188).jpg
422KB, 1600x1117px
more like flat tire edition
>>
>>2430825
(If you, and anyone else would want to ERP, then, I could leave my email here, so they could contact me! [email protected])

>>2430849
(Night, anon~)
>>
>>2430865
(I've been meaning to play succubus and drown in the cum from anons.)
>>
>>2430802(AngeLisa)
Fret not AngeLisa, he will be back. For now its time to be with he ones closest to you for comfort.
>>
File: 464b4d1aff307b4cdbeb694ba0062f97.png (550KB, 689x1325px) Image search: [Google]
464b4d1aff307b4cdbeb694ba0062f97.png
550KB, 689x1325px
>>2430890
(I don't use email. Sorry.)
>>
>>2430852
>puffy vulva
PUFFY VUVUZELA! BZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>2430780 (Jaune)
Katya hummed out with a soft moan, muffled as Jaune pulled her in to their kiss. At first, her lips stayed tight against his, but she eased in against him, and her hand drifted up from his chest. She folded her touch around his neck, and squished her breasts down against him as she stroked over his cock. His flesh's texture gave way to a slick slide as she misted along his length, and rode higher with each pass. As her tongue slipped out from between her lips, darting over his, she adjusted her hand from his head.

Her palm curled around the pulsing bit as she let his prong prod at her entrance. She pulled in a little, and shivered while his ridge nudged against the twitching spot. On her downward passes, his tip nudged just under her clit, and she tensed a little with those bumps, before falling back into the cycle. As Katya drew her opening closer to him, and rested there, relaxing as she eased down against him, she pulled back from their kiss.

“You make it sound almost like I'm the one giving a service,” Katya said, and she met his eyes with her lids heavy.
>>
File: Scanty50.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty50.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>2430565
I do hope so as I can't deal with anymore degenerates tonight

>>2430451
>Scanty turns her attention to the giggling lizard
You think the RUURUS are funny?
Without ruurus you'd just be some animal

>>2430457
Hey get back here!
(Night)
>>
>>2430901
(Oh, that's a shame... Then, I suppose all we can hope for is for our schedules to align. I'll try to be on, as often as I can, but for now, I have to rest. Goodnight Parsee, and everyone else.)
>>
>>2428409
Mm!..
>She pops the tip of your cock, hot breaths against your head.
You've done well~! I think you can cum inside now.
>She giggles as she sways her butt at him.

>>2430804
(Good night Patchy~)

>>2430883
>She giggles as she takes her breasts out again.
Of course you would~ you're a Mommy's girl after all.
>She gives in and wraps her arms around you with her chest pressing.
>>
>>2430794
>>2430923
(come on brain the first part is for you Pet...)
>>
File: Rhin!.jpg (21KB, 263x251px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin!.jpg
21KB, 263x251px
>>2430915
Ah, you're right! Sorry, sorry!
>I speak lightly now as I say this
>>
File: Asellus 5.jpg (70KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 5.jpg
70KB, 640x576px
>>2430923
So... soft...
>She muttered under her breath as her "Mother's" chest was pressing onto her small person. Feeling bold, Asellus slowly but surely moves her head towards her "Mother's" neck, and lightly nibbles on it.
("We need to start off slow, don't want to move fast on her")
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>2430805
I would gladly accept, ser. But I fear that I don't know what you go by...
>>2430821
And you that alone discredits him? He is still a dear friend and ally of mine, and nothing you can say will change that.
>>2430863
I suppose not, and would I be safe in assuming that you or anyone else are willing to help me understand?
>>2430889
>gets hit in the chest and doubles over, having had the wind knocked out of him.
...so the first stone has finally been thrown, then.
>>2430915
I assure you, I won't. I don't even know you, demoness, so why would I? I have no motivation to do so.
>>
>>2430903 (Chara)
>He stares for some time, taking in every inch of the young woman's celestial form, ivory skin and crisscrossing scars capped by those brilliant red hues that compliment her skimpy panties.
I very much enjoy the foreplay but our time together is not infinite, pleasant a thought as that may be.
Come here, little goddess.
>He slides off his boxers, his cock springing free and erect in anticipation of the girl's warmth. Extending his arms up to her, his eyes beaming as they summon her onto him.
>>
>>2430907
now that... was pushing it... only so much teasing... he thrust up... attempting to get it in... and awaiting her reaction

"service is... mutual..."

(cant do more with this without a counter, sorry for length)
>>
>thread chases out Jiro
>they get Dark Link in return

The ironing is delicious. You only have yourselves to blame.
>>
>>2430923
>>2430944
(i got maid outfit cynthia out of that mistake so im proud)
put me in... or do you... want your pet to take you?
>he sprung even more to life... as if removing some kind of cock inhibitor as he eagerly awaited the feeling of his owner
>>
>>2430983
Who "chased out" Jiro? He just felt the need to leave.
>>
>>2430983
>Jiro leaves
>Inferior Link shows up
>Link uses fire magic in the games
>As everybody knows, magic fire easily melts steel beams
>Jiro did 9/11
That motherfucker!
>>
File: Rhin_Misc.jpg (154KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Misc.jpg
154KB, 500x600px
>>2431019
Now that is a little far fetched...
>>
File: AngeLisa 15.jpg (110KB, 880x930px) Image search: [Google]
AngeLisa 15.jpg
110KB, 880x930px
>>2430897
>her nails dig into his back a alittle as a tear runs down her face
Mizuki isn't here... and Jiro is gone...
>she places her muzzle into his neck
hold me...

>>2430887
>she buries her face in your chest
thank you rhin....
>>
>>2430958
Mmah..
>She smiles with her face covered with blush, she wraps her arms around you and grabbing your butt, slightly lifting you up into her neck more. as you gently bite she lets out a moan.
And you're sweet..hehe..

>>2431001
(Silly thing to be proud of~)
>She unwraps her panties as she swaps back around resting her mound against the tip of your swelling cock, she places her panties onto your chest and leans forward.
I'm not sure~
>Her juices dripping down your cock as she leans further and presses her lips against yours.
Are you ready~..
>>
>>2430979
She sucked in a hiss as his tip popped into her, and ground her lips tight as she adjusted. Katya rose at her waist, and planted both her hands down on his chest, with her legs coming up to press her shins just below his knees. There, she rolls for a moment, easing him along in a gentle circle against her walls while they relax around him. A short slip, up and down, begins to work her down along his length.

“Is it now?” Katya said, a little breathlessness working into her voice. “I don't...really seem that eager to you, do I, Jaune?”
>>
File: 4L_7Zp5Km3t.png (243KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7Zp5Km3t.png
243KB, 500x648px
>>2430975
>She nods before she slowly starts to lower herself onto your throbbing cock. She moans in delight as the tip prods her entrance, she continues to impale herself on your large cock making loud moans as she did so. Once your length was completely inside of her, she started to sway her hips around in pleasure
>>
>>2430964
You can call me duet anon.
Sorry, I know we've just met, but I'm falling asleep right now. I hope you stop by another time. I'd enjoy the chance to get to know you.
>>
>>2431028
I see no flaws in this carefully constructed logic, Rhin.
I think me and that Osama Bin Sergal need to have a little chat next time he stops in.
>which he will, calm down, people.
>>
>>2431010
I think Blaziken was the cause.
>>
>>2431049
People are just on edge because after he left Dark Link shows up so it feels like it's some sort of karmic retribution
>>
>>2431060
Dark Link is Jiro.

But that's just a theory...
>>
>>2431039
>he could not nod any faster as he takes the panties in his hand
i will... finish with here... keep these... give them back... when we next meet my owner... im very ready!
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 132x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 132x125px
>>2431043
Duet anon. I will remember this well. And while it is a shame that you have to leave, I do understand. Rest well, Duet Anon. I pray that we will met again soon.
>>
File: Rhin10.jpg (32KB, 240x380px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin10.jpg
32KB, 240x380px
>>2431031
>my arm wrapped around you now to pull you in for a nice hug, keeping you close against my chest as I do so now, rubbing your back and petting, trying my best to comfort you
You're welcome cutie...

>>2431049
>9/11 caused by a Sergal
>Jet beams cannot melt steel fuel
...Huh.
>>
>>2431066
>But that's just a theory...

A GAME Theory
>>
File: Asellus 20.png (121KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 20.png
121KB, 462x600px
>>2431039
>Asellus felt her "Mother's" hands on her rear, slightly pushing herself towards her neck. Soon, she began to move one of her hands onto her "Mother's mounds" and started to fondling them in her palms.
Oh hush now "Mother" We all know that's a lie...
>She said smiling.
>>
>>2431041
"you dont seem... as eager... but... just as needy K~"

His hands move to hold her hips, easing her riding as his hips move with hers, putting more and more of himself in ever time she gets used to it..until he was finally hilted... his own breathing strained
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 200x200px
>>2431066
I can assure you that this isn't true. Nope is actually a friend of mine. We speak quite often in the discord realm.
>>
>>2431087
Jiro*
>>
File: Scanty203.png (238KB, 441x647px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty203.png
238KB, 441x647px
>>2430948
It's good that you know, respect the ruurus and great success will come easy!
Now that you understand we can get along~

>>2430964
I do hope so! I don't need another souse of stress, First I have to fight off two bitchy angels that want nothing more then to destroy everything in their wake. Then when I return home I find my dear sweet sister assaulted by numerous degenerates!
>>
>>2431087
>Dark Link is a Discordfag

This explains things.
>>
>>2431042
>His eyelids flutter as the silken walls of her love tunnel envelop his shaft, their bodies reuniting easily. The girl's incredible body heat and tightness send shocks through his spine, her every motion a volley of assaults on his senses.
Just like that... you're so perfect, Chara...
>He holds her hips, building the rhythm as her pretty hair bounces with each of their thrusts. Her nails dig into the hard flesh of his chest as each small squeak and moan she emits spur him to buck harder up into her taut body.
>>
File: Rhin_grin.png (186KB, 382x327px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_grin.png
186KB, 382x327px
>>2431095
Oh, uh, certainly!
>I nod in agreement with you
>>
>>2431060
>I know, I'm just fucking around. We reap what we sow here. And then typefuck what we sowed, I guess.
>>2431079
Sergals. Pissed off Muslims. Bush. Hell, it could have been anybody.
...even YOU, RHIN! Where were you on the morning of September 11, 2001 earth time?!
>>
>>2431031
>he lets her dig her nails into his back, not wincing at the pain, but in return he pulls out a fancy handkerchief and gently wipes her eyes while patting her head
Of course AngeLisa...just let it all out...
>he wraps his arms around her, giving her a warm embrace
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1024x1024px
>>2431095
I see, sounds like you have quite a bit on your plate. You have my condolences. If you want, I could lend you my services, demoness... For a price, of course.
>>
>>2431099
Dark Link was banned from one for being too edgy.
>>
>>2431086
As she came to rest against Jaune's groin, Katya took in a deep breath. Before she began to move, she squeezed around him, and then let out a mix between a laugh and a throaty groan. His warmth and his pulse rolled around in her before she slipped back up along his length, with her entrance coiling around his girth, and then fell back with a light bump. Once he hilted in that second time, she purred before she leaned back down.

“Needy, huh?” Katya said, scarce above a whisper as she lifted her arms to rest near his head. “Feels like we both fit that bill pretty good.”

Her fingers brushed in through his hair as she bounced against him, and that bounce brushed her nipples along his scarred chest. Katya bit against her lip as her breath rose to an uneven panting, and her pace built along the same rhythm. Her form's fluid flow slipped her thighs along Jaune's, and rocked the bed's supports with a light squeak. The firm mattress beneath them shifted in its frame, and a bittersweet flavor surrounded them in the tiny space.
>>
File: Rhin Hue.jpg (17KB, 168x298px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin Hue.jpg
17KB, 168x298px
>>2431123
U-Uh, I was at home... Yeaaaaaaahhhhh... Doing... Not terrorist things... Like... Peeing? Yeah, I was peeing.
>my eyes dart around the room at the accusation, Allah give me strength
(My sides.)
>>
>>2431072
It's like you have a collection...
>She slowly drops into your cock, her walls clinging into your shaft as she slides it in more, she kisses you softly as he raises her hips again and slams them down into your crotch, grinding your cock slow as it leaves her warm mound, only to go back in side faster.

>>2431084
Nope~ you're a sweet daughter mm..
>She smiles back as she lifts you up, holding your butt dearly.
You might want Mother all to yourself though but you're a good girl~
>She lightly kneads your cheeks, as her breath changes in pattern from your fondling.
>>
>>2431149
The bed squeaking as he begins to move his hip against hers

"oh ... i wasnt needy till you seduced me~"

his hands hold her hips, trying to move his chest in a way to tease hers, a panting mess with her as they both get lost to desire

(not sure how long ill be around, i think i saw you had an email last time?)
>>
>>2431158
n-no.... i want one... but... id rather ahh... cum in them... and give them back.. i wa-ahhh... want you to wear... them with my c-- cum!
>his hands grope at her soft and supple mounds as she slowly pounds into his hips, always getting a loud hungry moan... he loves it so much
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x300px
>>2431146
Looks like we have one from the main discord realm. Why don't you show yourself? Or are you going to keep slighting me from afar? Are you so afraid that you can't insult me to my face?
>>
>tfw cant rp because people call you nue or mizuki and never take you serious
>>
Is Suzy here?! Did I miss Suzy?!
>>
File: Asellus 18.jpg (918KB, 1132x1277px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 18.jpg
918KB, 1132x1277px
>>2431158
>She let's one of her hands down to her "Mother's rear" While keeping the other hand to fondling her mound. Asellus squeezes her "Mother's" ass tight, as her hands somewhat sunk into them.
That is true, I do want you all to myself. But I know that you wouldn't be happy with that... no one would really.
>>
>>2431190
Hi Nue
>>
>>2431191
She got chased away.

It seems today was a day to chase away people.

And Dark Link is our punishment.
>>
>>2431152
>kek'd
>that fucking picture

Get the hell out of my office.
Let my secretary know if you plan on leaving the country, just in case. And tell your fuzzy friend he's on a list, a short one.
>he scopes the lizard's suspiciously nice ass as she leaves
>>
>>2431197
NO ARE YOU SERIOUS!? SHE WAS HERE?!
>>
>>2431190
>tfw don't erp because too nervous, hesitate, and not sure how long to go
>>
>>2431199
Yep. And got shitposted away.
>>
File: Rhin_Adventurer_Not_Evil.jpg (95KB, 766x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Adventurer_Not_Evil.jpg
95KB, 766x1076px
>>2431198
Bu- I- Wait!
>I let out a sigh of defeat as I step out of the office, my shapely girly ass and hips swaying with my slow walk
>Thinking: "I dun didn't blow up no towers! What have you gotten your sissy ass into, Rhin!"
>>
>>2431163
“Guess...that means I was pretty good on the sell,” Katya said.

Jaune's thrusts began to meet hers with a light smack, that ran tinny off the crowded walls. Mixed in: a light, liquid song from his prong stirring into her depths. She shivered as he speared in deep, and sighed out in those brief moments where they pulled apart. His flesh rasped over her nipples, and her back curled in response, until her face pressed in toward the side of his neck.

“And what about now, Jaune?” She said, releasing her arms from around his head, to reach down to entwine her fingers in his. “Am I...relieving that need for you?”

In time with her gasped tease, she wrapped tight around him in little bursts. A flutter that etched out his girth and the veins crossing along it, and that brought his pulse up to a roar against her walls. She giggled out with that squeeze, and then pressed another around him, until she milked over him with a faint rhythm that lingered on the verge of falling into discordance.

(I don't remember mentioning my e-mail recently, no.)
>>
>>2431194
Sorry.
>>
>>2431173
Since..you want, I guess I could wear your dirty cum~ just say when..
>She doesn't stop her pacing at all, being relentless as she keep pounding your shaft more and more, gripping onto your bare chest, she smiles.

>>2431194
Hehe...You're dear but I need to care for my pets~!
>She moans lightly, as your hand holds tight on her ass, her hands to the same.
Maybe you have my butt~
>she giggles at her remark before smiling.
Doesn't mean I can't spend time with you silly.
>>
>>2431210
What the fuck, how stupid. Shes hardly EVER here and thene most of the time that happens when she is. Rip my dick and her
>>
>>2431217
(its just that i will probably pass out soon and i just dont want to drop totally)
"yes... we are relieving our needs... can i come back... another day?"

She was... a better ride then most... this sex was so passionate... he could feel her enjoying it... he could hardly contain himself as he thrust hard up into her every few rides, remind her of their equal control
>>
File: 7q3uw5s6.png (391KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
7q3uw5s6.png
391KB, 600x720px
>>2431194
(Asellus, could I speak to you in private?)
>>
>>2431225
f-f-faster...
>begging and pinching her nipples between his fingers... god he wants to cum... eding himself this entire time and now his owner is riding him like a champion
>>
File: Asellus 12.jpg (223KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 12.jpg
223KB, 600x700px
>>2431221
(For what?)
>>2431225
>A small jolt could be felt all around her body, when her "Mother" grabbed tightly onto her butt.
Y-Yeah... but I don't mind that you spend time with your pets. Frankly, I like to have time by myself. B-But! That doesn't mean I enjoy your company though.
>>2431247
(H-Huh? Um... sure.)
>>
>>2431254
>For what?

Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks. Seein' as they're such a good size and all.
>>
File: 6w35ysetr.png (711KB, 1024x774px) Image search: [Google]
6w35ysetr.png
711KB, 1024x774px
>>2431254
(Send me an email, please. [email protected])
>>
>>2431259
I miss you!
>>
>>2431241
(If you need to rest, that's fine: I have no issue with extending scenes over several sessions.)

“Become a repeat customer, you mean?” Katya said, groaning out with a laugh against his neck. “I don't see why not.”

She met Jaune's forceful pumps with the same speed and insistence as every other one: the only difference came in the strangling coil that her walls set around his cock when he drove in. Those strikes shook through her, and she gasped with each one, squeezing her fingers in between his as she trembled with them. After they passed through her, though, she responded with a tighter grip around him. A tightness enough to set an ache through her core before it released, and she quivered around him.
>>
>>2431257
What, you gonna fuck me in the ass? is that what you mean?
>>
>>2431269
>linkdrakememe.jpg
>>
Am I vilified yet?
>>
File: 0867otyilgu.jpg (507KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
0867otyilgu.jpg
507KB, 850x1133px
>>2431269
(Give it time.)
>>
>>2431285
Not really.
>>
>>2431249
A-ah~
>She kneads one of her breasts as she rides harder, no longer taking it as slow, just fast and hard, pounding into him.

>>2431254
Then why do you talk with me~? you can have time to yourself, but you seem to enjoy being with Mother.
>She rubs your butt softly as she kisses your lips.
>>
>>2431277
"mm good... were you pent up... a lady like you needs a 'repeat customer' K... maybe ill get the... next letter of your name next time..."

his hands hold into hers as she releases from her core... she can see him working to keep himself under control... not even sure if hes allowed to cum... starting to hump back harder
>>
>>2431285
The shitposting and attentionwhoring is meh but cute pics and occasional lewdery balance it out.
You okay.
>>
>>2431285
you try to hard
maggot
>>
>>2431293
o--o-wner.. how is... your pets cock... am i... a good fuck toy?
>he pants out... not sure if he wants to cum inside or out... to lost in enjoying himself... unable to open his eyes he is so deep in lust
>>
File: Full Mystic 8.jpg (36KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
Full Mystic 8.jpg
36KB, 170x170px
>>2431257
(Put I don't have a dick... like at all.)
>>2431293
>She breaks the kiss, and stares at her with her red eyes.
I talk to you because you seem to enjoy it. And if you enjoy it, that means I enjoy it as well. It's simple really.
>>
File: Haruka_SKDC.png (57KB, 461x818px) Image search: [Google]
Haruka_SKDC.png
57KB, 461x818px
Hm, I see someone was looking for me today, even though I hadn't even been gone that long

I was sick today so not in the mood to lewd. I'll definitely be around to drain some fluids tomorrow. <3

>>2431285
Your wordplay is downright heroic, actually.
>>
File: Asellus 9.jpg (268KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 9.jpg
268KB, 600x750px
>>2431288
(I can't sent the mail for some weird reason.)
>>
File: 5VoMHJn.gif (6KB, 60x104px) Image search: [Google]
5VoMHJn.gif
6KB, 60x104px
>>2431312
Please do. I want to be tied up by you when I am Ryona and have anons use me like the dirty dog I am.
>>
>>2431312
Beta-six-niner sends his regards, civilian.
Hope you're feeling better.
>>
File: 3q1678w.jpg (538KB, 850x1391px) Image search: [Google]
3q1678w.jpg
538KB, 850x1391px
>>2431316
(It's not gmail.com, it's mail.co. Check for that. That's a common error.)
>>
File: 8.gif (709KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
709KB, 500x474px
>>2431291
>tfw no one cares about me enough to even hate me
>>2431301
That's actually a nice analysis, thank you.
>>2431302
s-sorry
>>2431312
>She's noticed me twice now.. w-what do I do

y-you too
>>
>>2431307
You're a great fuck toy~!
>She covers her mouth for a second thinking about what I said but she continues to ride, swirling your cock on the inside of her, she giggles as she's out of breath.

>>2431309
(In trouble my little sweet~?)
Do you have something to say to Mother? you should enjoy yourself you know!
>She points to your lips with a innocent warmly look.

>>2431312
Welcome back~ it's good to not always be lewd, I only started an hour or so ago~
>>
>>2431332
What if I care about you enough to like you?
>>
>>2431319
Holy shit
>>
>>2431298
“Maybe you'll get that,” she said, and then lifted her head to meet his eyes. “Maybe you'll get more. Maybe I'll even waive my fees.”

Katya's face had grown to its full flush, a light and pinkish shade against her pale skin. She glistened with their efforts, and her lips hung open as she bounced down against him. The deeper pumps Jaune pushed in, the harshest thrusts, and her mouth stretched into a wince before a grin passed over. Around his cock, her walls started to slip into lengthy spasms, and her toes curled under his knees.

“That's for later, though,” Katya said, with each word struggling out, pitched toward the end.

The winces she lapsed into morph as her belly tightens and ripples with the flutters running along her muscles, and the searing zaps that slither against her nerves. A moist patch answers them as they buck and writhe on the mattress, the fabric matted down as she leaks around him. Her walls push out against his length while she falls back against it, and, after just a few more moments, she stiffens along a line.

Her expression shifts into a pained line, before she grins her broadest, with her bottom lip trembling and her eyelids falling close to shut. Katya's bounces die down, and she presses down against him while her toes scratch in against his legs, and hers quiver against his. Her fingers pump between Jaune's, in time with the trembling that captures her arms while she huffs out deep pants, colored with short giggles.
>>
File: 832.jpg (61KB, 588x766px) Image search: [Google]
832.jpg
61KB, 588x766px
>>2431312
>>2431332
>>
>>2431332
I want to cleave Silica's asshole in two with my cock.
>>
File: hPCKv8V.gif (3KB, 68x102px) Image search: [Google]
hPCKv8V.gif
3KB, 68x102px
>>2431340
What?
>>
File: 1455226414089.jpg (329KB, 1006x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1455226414089.jpg
329KB, 1006x1200px
>>2431319
Sounds like a date to me.

>>2431324
Well I'm feeling better, and still taking care of myself so it's a matter of time.

>>2431332
Keep being you.

>>2431334
Tomorrow. You. <3
>>
>>2431332
Even if you're a shitposter, you're still adorable
>>
>>2431353
I'll be waiting.~
>>
File: 5be2042e6fd5b5acbdffeab030bf8363.jpg (193KB, 1000x934px) Image search: [Google]
5be2042e6fd5b5acbdffeab030bf8363.jpg
193KB, 1000x934px
>>2431353
Of course~ <3 I feel I've given you more pictures to use for some reason.
>>
>>2431352
That sounds really hot is all
>>
File: Asellus 4.jpg (530KB, 747x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 4.jpg
530KB, 747x1000px
>>2431334
(I don't know really...)
I... find you very alluring to me "Mother" That's all. I see that you've taken a certain kindness with my lips. Do you want to continue with our kiss "Mother"
>>2431329
(Just mail me [email protected])
>>
>>2431312
Hoping for Miku.
>>
>>2431370
>dirtysanchez
I fucking love you sometimes, Assseller.
>>
File: Asellus 48.jpg (330KB, 737x611px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 48.jpg
330KB, 737x611px
>>2431373
(I try)
>>
>tfw you'll never have a private session with Ragyo
;_;
>>
File: 1456374599243.jpg (805KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1456374599243.jpg
805KB, 800x1184px
>>2431359
I didn't even know you were Ryona, though. Huh. This will be fun~

>>2431362
Check the filename, it's from an old SK General thread. Small world, though~
>>
>>2431385
>those huge fat titties

AAHHHh muh dick, whats the booty like?
>>
>>2431383
I know this feel.
>>
>>2431370
(Naughty~ I'm sure it's nothing)
So alluring you want to protect me~? There was nothing on my attempt with your lips, I was telling you.
>She makes a kissey face then smiles.
We need to take our time with talking.
>>
File: Rhin_Adventurer_Dank.jpg (95KB, 766x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Adventurer_Dank.jpg
95KB, 766x1076px
>>2431370
(Fucking perfect name there!)
>>
File: 1-800-come-on-now.jpg (36KB, 400x528px) Image search: [Google]
1-800-come-on-now.jpg
36KB, 400x528px
>>2431383
>>2431391
(Says who?)
>>
File: 5ba8d175a4812f19.jpg (270KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
5ba8d175a4812f19.jpg
270KB, 640x800px
>>2431385
I just think it's funny~ we both get to use pictures with both of us in them.
>>
>>2431337
I'd be flattered, but also think you're weird for liking me.
>>2431344
In two..? That sounds like it would be extremely painful.
>>2431353
That's my line! You keep being you!
>fangirling so hard
>>2431355
I may be a funposter on the outside, but I'm still an ERPer on the inside. Thank you though
>>
File: 1460358033864.jpg (31KB, 652x532px) Image search: [Google]
1460358033864.jpg
31KB, 652x532px
>>2431370
>[email protected]
>>
>>2431398
Says me!
>>
File: 1431370040126.gif (207KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1431370040126.gif
207KB, 900x1200px
>>2431383
>>2431391
Just bite the bullet and do it, anon.

>>2431371
Is Saturday fine for you? I didn't know I had anons clamoring for her, otherwise I wouldn't have made her just a Monday thing.

>>2431390
Life is big, hometown is big too

>>2431401
It could potentially be confusing, too~

>>2431403
Hehehn, alright I will. <3
>>
>>2431403
For you. And specifically your asshole.
>>
>>2431403
maybe we can erp later in life~
>>
>>2431403
We're already funposting buddies, Sillica, even if you don't recognize me.
>>
File: q36w47us.jpg (81KB, 850x791px) Image search: [Google]
q36w47us.jpg
81KB, 850x791px
>>2431414
(Would you like one?)

>>2431420
(Fucking HELL, Haruka.)
>>
File: Asellus 36.jpg (46KB, 328x322px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 36.jpg
46KB, 328x322px
>>2431396
(It was nothing.)
That's the reason. I feel as though I want to protect your very being. And yeah... we need to take our time with talking. Other acts can be placed on hold.
>>2431397
>>2431409
(It's the name I always use for my things.)
>>
>>2431430
Someday.
>>
I don't mean to milk my non-existent fame here :^)

But, who should I post a cum tribute to next?
>>
>>2431420
They'll just have to deal with the best Shinobis in town~!
>>
>>2431435
Yourself.
>>
File: Rhin_Laugh.png (161KB, 339x290px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Laugh.png
161KB, 339x290px
>>2431432
(Please know I appreciate you and what you do, thank you, sir!)
>>
>>2431432
Even though it's hard to with your cute butt in my hands but it's true, is there anything else you'd like to tell me? it's sweet you want to protect me~
>>
>>2431420
Saturday night is alright. Gonna be looking forward to it.
>>
>tfw you realize that Jiro being gone means no more Eddo either

FUCK
>>
>>2431421
No, baka! You were supposed to say:
>You're a big girl
Ugh, how can you fail that hard?!
>>2431422
In life?! You mean like.. have sex?
>>2431423
Oh, I'm sorry! If it counts for anything, you were the first person I thought of when I imagined someone liking me..
>>
>>2431435
This.
>>
>>2431420
Yep, I've just sealed my fate, you've got all the plump assets
>>
File: 1432509575176.png (443KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1432509575176.png
443KB, 1000x1000px
>>2431430
Did someone miss their hometown?

>>2431435
I guess it's the natural progression to drunkenly asking for dick pics, and I'd be beside the legendary Drakeposter

>>2431439
Yes, the two best, and that doesn't include that pathetic masochist mutt, ufufu~

>>2431462
Alright, me too.

>>2431464
It's a shame.
He'll be back though, and hopefully bring Eddo with him.
>>
>>2431472
Wait, really? You recognize me?
>>
File: Asellus 21.gif (53KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 21.gif
53KB, 300x500px
>>2431453
(Don't mention it Rhin. You're a cool dude as well)
>>2431459
I feel as though I am not confident in my charming skills. Though people say they enjoy my talks and what not, I feel as though I am not up to their standards... which kinda of scares me a little.
>She quivers in her "Mother" grasp.
>>
>>2431485
Of course! it's only us who are the best, she can be under our boots like that princess.
>>
>>2431472
>fucking shit you're right, it's time for sleep if I can't even maymay properly
>cleaves your asshole in half anyway
>throws you out of my plane
Night, typefuckers.
>>
>>2431445
That means I'd have to cum on a picture of LD :^)
>>2431474
What the fuck is that?
>>2431485
I uh... Wasn't expecting a serious request. I'd need to wait a few days then...
>>
>>2431494
You don't have to prove anything to me~ I'll always love you as a mother should! you deserve my unconditional love.
>She pecks your cheek, holding you tightly in her grasp slowly running her hands toward your back for more support.
>>
>>2431512
Then do it.
>>
>>2431485
>He'll be back though

What makes you so sure?
>>
File: 1455418375017.png (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1455418375017.png
124KB, 500x500px
>>2431494
(Thank you!)
>>
File: 9s6FFN.jpg (690KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9s6FFN.jpg
690KB, 1600x1024px
(Updated. Which one do you want, ERP~?)
>>
File: f9a4946e504e461007e254b3e0dcf089.jpg (195KB, 1001x708px) Image search: [Google]
f9a4946e504e461007e254b3e0dcf089.jpg
195KB, 1001x708px
>>2431490
Y-You're brickanon right? Please don't tell me I'm wrong, I'd feel so bad.
>>2431501
All according to plan
Sleep well.
>>
>>2431532
Ryuko :^)
>>
>>2431533
...You are wrong. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>2431532

None :^)
>>
>>2431532
Jiro :^)
>>
File: Asellus 27.jpg (257KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 27.jpg
257KB, 849x1200px
>>2431513
>She leans into her "Mother's" bare chest, and moves her head up and down in between them with a smile on her face. Asellus felt her hands on her back, holding her with care.
Thank you "Mother" I appreciate it... it feels so nice to be in your warm embrace.
>>2431531
(Don't mention it)
>>2431532
(Um... Sophitia! I think...)
>>
>>2431542
(Kay, see you later~)
>>
>>2431472
I meant whenever you feel like it when we're both around...I'd give you all my cummies.
>>
File: 00.gif (723KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
00.gif
723KB, 500x281px
>>2431538
I'm sorry! ...Cell?
>>
File: i don't even know this kid.jpg (38KB, 328x310px) Image search: [Google]
i don't even know this kid.jpg
38KB, 328x310px
>>2431498
She'd like that, however.

>>2431512
>implying I'm serious

>>2431520
Because Jiro wanted to leave days ago too, and someone talked him out of it, or at least seemed to. His heart isn't in leaving, I don't think.

>>2431532
where's slime girl i heard there would be slime girl bring me the slime girl eggman
>>
I want some cuuutee dicks!
>>
>>2431554
No. It's okay, you don't have to guess. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>2431551
lmao :^)
>>
>>2431551
Please don't leave!
>>
>>2431557
True...how about tied up and watch as someone else gets fondled?
>>
>>2431532
you're the orange guy? I thought that was sponty
I see Elizabeth is gone
>>
>>2431532
Elizabeth.
>>
File: sweating shiva.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
sweating shiva.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>2431558
>Mabel ava
>>
File: 5.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>2431559
Can you please tell me who you are? It's hard to tell, especially because you haven't really said anything that would differentiate yourself from others! You are anonymous afterall!
>>
File: Scanty13.png (189KB, 351x521px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty13.png
189KB, 351x521px
(Good night erp~ I love you guys)
>>2431144
>>2431109
(I'm about to take my leave)
(Take care of yourselves~)
>>
File: 1456375783392.jpg (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456375783392.jpg
199KB, 600x600px
>>2431571
Ara ara~ You're not thinking hard enough, Mirai. At this rate, you'll be the one to be tied up, you know~
>>
>>2431550
My chest will always be here to cafe for you~
>She pets your head.
there there my little lord..I appreciate you as well dear.
>She smiles.
>>
>>2431557
>implying I'm serious

Don't play with my emotions like that, best ava.
>>
>>2431581
It's really not important, don't worry about it. You're a cool funposter and I will continue to enjoy your antics either way.
>>
File: AngeLisa 11.jpg (111KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
AngeLisa 11.jpg
111KB, 905x1280px
>>2431079
>>2431129
(I'm sorry about being gone, but I have to call it a night for now)
>>
>>2431557
Nope, Jiro is leaving completely.
>>
File: 34381100_p0.jpg (226KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
34381100_p0.jpg
226KB, 480x640px
>>2431594
It's what I do best, I'm afraid.

>>2431602
Something tells me not even you believe that.
>>
>>2431589
S-ssh..um..deprivation from release?
>>
>>2431613
He told me himself.
>>
>>2431600
(its quite alright AngeLisa. Until next time~ Night)
>>
>>2431596
Well I am worried about it, I feel bad! But arlight, I won't press you about it anymore.
>>
File: Asellus 58.jpg (253KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 58.jpg
253KB, 700x700px
>>2431592
>Her Mother's nice warm pats on the head filled her with courage. Making sure that she doesn't second guess herself in the future as often.
Speaking of your chest.
>She lifts her head and stares at it.
It's... quite hug. But I love it like that!
>Asellus dives her head back into her warm embrace, and motorboats her Mother's warm mounds.
>>
>>2431532
Gimme a post from Palutena that I can cum to before bed, please.
A nice, descriptive poledance and some sweet, naughty encouragement...?
>>
>>2431618
Then tell his furry ass he's wrong about his own decision and he'd better come back.
>>
>>2431613
Is it rape if I do an unwarranted tribute
>>
>>2431642
He's not feeling it anymore, leave him alone.
>>
>>2431626
Angh~ yes do as you please~
>She lets out a moan as runs her fingers through your hair, careful not to make you fall or at least fall on top of her instead of the ground. she keeps a good grip of you as you relish in her chest.
Well you did suck on them~
>>
File: 1455419092523.jpg (12KB, 399x497px) Image search: [Google]
1455419092523.jpg
12KB, 399x497px
>>2431582
(Very well, have a good night!)

>>2431600
(Ah, I don't mind. Get some rest okay cutie? Sleep well!)
>>
First Kawai and now Jiro.

Which blogposter will fall next? Stay tuned! :^)
>>
>>2431651
>This.
>>
>>2431658
Please make it Dark Link

I'll even take back both Kawai and Jiro if it means him leaving
>>
>>2431658
>First Kawai
What?
>>
>>2431668
>He doesn't like Kawai or Jiro
I hope you're next. I'd rather Dark Link than you.
>>
>>2431672
He kept getting bombarded by people for blogposting. He hasn't blogposted in a couple days now :^)
>>
File: 1455071842958.png (104KB, 413x600px) Image search: [Google]
1455071842958.png
104KB, 413x600px
>>2431614
Ara ara~ Not too bad an idea~

>>2431618
Alright alright, I understand.

>>2431649
Not if I don't say no~
>>
>>2431679
Congratulations?
>>
File: Asellus 57.jpg (145KB, 580x556px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 57.jpg
145KB, 580x556px
>>2431653
(I notice my errors... I should really go to sleep now.)
Don't say that to me "Mother" I may... go off the deep end from those words.
>>
>>2431685
Well theoretically if someone were to do a tribute of you, which picture would you want it to be? Strictly theoretically speaking.
>>
>>2431685
We can do that then! do you...have any ideas?
>>
>>2431689
Thank you :^)

Just doin my janitorial duty.
>>
>>2431708
Eat a fucking dick and die.
>>
>>2431708
Considering you're still here, you aren't doing a very good job, aren't you, blogposter?
>>
>>2431714
>being this butt blasted

MY

FUCKING

SIDES
>>
>>2431718
>>
>>2431698
(It's fine~ I don't really mind it.)
And do what~? I'll still support you!
>She pats your head and keeps you prompt up as she sits down, keeping you on her lap.
>>
>>2431717
My posts serve a purpose here. It's a dirty job and not many are willing to do it. You should show a little appreciation, pal

>>2431722
Whip it out then
>>
>>2431737
>Posting about his job instead of ERPing
Subscribed.
>>
>watches the thread from a distance
And people say Nue fucked this place up...
>pours out a shot for Jiro before taking one for himself
>>
>>2431737
>>
File: Asellus 59.jpg (717KB, 1050x900px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 59.jpg
717KB, 1050x900px
>>2431723
>Asellus thought for a moment, and then opened her mouth.
I might force myself on you. Because those words are honey to a person like me.
>>
>>2431739
LMFAO
>>2431741
>Eat a fucking dick and die.
>>
Man I'm just trying to bust a nut to a goddess but everyone keeps whining
>>
File: 869784753.jpg (192KB, 850x971px) Image search: [Google]
869784753.jpg
192KB, 850x971px
(I think I'm going to go on break. See you guys sometime later in the week. Try to be good to each other.)
>>
File: 50027863_p0.jpg (308KB, 720x1097px) Image search: [Google]
50027863_p0.jpg
308KB, 720x1097px
>>2431699
That's a tough one, but this one is my favorite piece of fanart.

>>2431700
I'll come up with something while I play with her tomorrow. No worries~

>>2431748
Guys, I think you're being baited, and you're pretty gullible fishes.
>>
>>2431757
>tfw will be praying for an email.
>>
File: Full Mystic 4.jpg (198KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
Full Mystic 4.jpg
198KB, 800x520px
>>2431757
(See you later)
>>
>>2431748
>>
>>2431757
(You)
>>
>>2431757
B-break?!?
...I understand. Please be well, Goddess.
>>2431764
This too~
>>
File: Rhin_Stance.jpg (258KB, 725x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Stance.jpg
258KB, 725x1000px
>>2431740
Mind if I have one, friend?
>tapping at the bar
>>2431757
(Alright, hope everything is alright!)
>>
>>2431757
>we lost Ragyo too

FUCKING HELL, HAVE WE ENTERED THE DARK AGE OF ERP
>>
>>2431785
oh fun, just as I found this place
>>
File: 9f480b07d42dd533be970096f81779ad.png (488KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9f480b07d42dd533be970096f81779ad.png
488KB, 835x1200px
>>2431744
Aww~ I might have to teach you some control maybe!
>She giggles and grips your bottom.
A dirty lord you can be~ but listen, don't do that to girls incase they might not like it okay?
>>
>>2431775
>pours you a shot before pouring one for Ragyo and himself.
Cheers.
>>
>>2431793
New? Hello there.
>>
>>2431758
Will it be a joined effort?
>>
>>2431785
She said she'd be back later in the week, calm your tits
>>
>>2431785
All that's missing is Nue coming back.
>>
Who wants me to vocaroo myself giving JOI? I sound pretty girly
>>
File: Table.png (114KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Table.png
114KB, 750x750px
>>2431798
>offers my shot up and cheers, letting out a heavy sigh
One nights like this, I need a drink...

>>2431805
You stop right there!
>>
>>2431758
You should post that pic again in maybe a day or two so I would be able to theoretically save it on my laptop
>>
File: Asellus 47.jpg (67KB, 427x480px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 47.jpg
67KB, 427x480px
>>2431794
>She nods her head.
Say no more "Mother" I'll only do it to girls that are up for it. I promise you that.
>Asellus felt her bottom becoming tighter, she looked to see her "Mother" was gripping on to it.
(Alright, I think it's time for me to sleep now. Night to you and everyone here)
>>
>>2431767
>>
>>2431820
I already have it one my phone and I fap to it periodically.
>>
>>2431828
Eat a fucking die and dick.
>>
>>2431824
Or you can force all of yourself on me~ I don't mind at all!
>She giggles.
It's what I should do as aMother
(Good night.)
>>
File: 65f563c6dd6cf7e39549c8b8855fb629.jpg (329KB, 1800x2565px) Image search: [Google]
65f563c6dd6cf7e39549c8b8855fb629.jpg
329KB, 1800x2565px
>>2431800
Ara ara, you're so eager to play with me, Mirai. I have something planned for you too, you know~<3

>>2431820
Sure thing, just remind me when you need it.
>>
>>2431809
Why not? Need something to lighten up the mood in this place.
>>
>>2431800
Pic made me boner.
What is it about plain white cotton panties?
>>
>>2431838
What would you like me to say?~
>>
File: Rhin7.jpg (120KB, 644x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin7.jpg
120KB, 644x1080px
>>2431824
(Goodnight!)
>>
>>2431809
Do JOI as Optimus Prime.
>>
Why is there no Discord chat for /erp/ ? :^)
>>
>>2431833
Dick and eat a fucking die
>>
>>2431850
Sure thing :^)
>>
File: 86975647.gif (81KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
86975647.gif
81KB, 480x270px
>>2431851
>Dorito face spam
>>
>>2431859
Fucking eat and dick a die.
>>
Well dead hours have taken an unfortunate turn. No ERP, no drama. Just shit.
>>
>>2431891
Dick a eat and die fucking.
>>
File: 767cf9f6d2ee22d574dda29dc4db8f3f.jpg (184KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
767cf9f6d2ee22d574dda29dc4db8f3f.jpg
184KB, 1024x1280px
>>2431836
Ooh...I'm not e-eager!..what do you plan to do?

>>2431842
They're soft and clean?
>>
>>2431850
I can't.. How about someone else?
>>
File: futanari before and after expose.jpg (264KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
futanari before and after expose.jpg
264KB, 800x1000px
>>2431901
I have a fun little serum I haven't shown you before. I think you'll love it a lot~<3
>>
>>2431558
Is this real please?
>>
>>2431927
>She visibly gulps.
...N-no I most certainly will not!...d-don't you touch me with a needle!
>>
Where's Sponty? Don't tell me she left too.
>>
>>2431963
No bunny cunny for you, fucker.
>>
>>2431963
Is it time to start forcing this as a meme or something?
>>
>>2431984
I was just asking cause she's usually around at this time.
>>
File: A2aRTQj.png (171KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
A2aRTQj.png
171KB, 374x347px
I somehow manage to be more autistic than these threads
>>
File: 94cd77369eca09e3059ba69aba517f9e.jpg (122KB, 808x1154px) Image search: [Google]
94cd77369eca09e3059ba69aba517f9e.jpg
122KB, 808x1154px
>>
>>2431998
>implying you can beat my autism level of 420
please
>>
>Wow, you guys got fucked up.
>>
>>2432010
>the girl from the forest that one time
....finally i found her again...
>i whisper to myself
>>
File: 5229d719dba6a6c1a24666d3c12a1e28.jpg (121KB, 700x1094px) Image search: [Google]
5229d719dba6a6c1a24666d3c12a1e28.jpg
121KB, 700x1094px
>>2432002
>Hugs the Hoppou
>>
File: 29750149_big_p1.jpg (321KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
29750149_big_p1.jpg
321KB, 600x800px
>>2431944
Needle? What? Well I'll certainly give you an injection of sorts~

>>2432010
(Seems that way, huh?)
>>
>>2432015
>retaliates with a fusillade of cuteness
>>
>>2432010
Tends to get dead around this time..

>>2432017
...wa..O-oh...T-that's still better then a needle..w-what are you thinking?
>>
File: tumblr_o3cgo4FtpV1rqdfelo1_500.gif (268KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3cgo4FtpV1rqdfelo1_500.gif
268KB, 500x345px
>>2432019
C-cute!
>She falls over dramatically
>>
File: tumblr_nw0z7yqBBN1ue0c4fo1_1280.jpg (85KB, 583x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw0z7yqBBN1ue0c4fo1_1280.jpg
85KB, 583x900px
>>2432014
>Oh, hello.

>>2432017
>Condolences. I should probably get back to lurking.

>>2432028
>This looks a little more than dead.
>>
Hey you lurkers, let's do something!
>>
>>2432036
>hope youre doing well!
>>
>>2432041
Like what, anon?
>>
>tfw Haruka will never give you an "injection"
>>
File: 1516nhg5283.png (919KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
1516nhg5283.png
919KB, 1280x718px
>>2432036
I guess you'd be right about that then..it'll take some time for the cycle to turn.
>>
>>2432028
It's a secret. <3

>>2432036
(Have fun lurking~)
>>
>>2432041
>>
File: f87a09cb838e539e3a5ff217c6922a06.jpg (210KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
f87a09cb838e539e3a5ff217c6922a06.jpg
210KB, 827x1169px
>>2432044
>Thank you very much!

>>2432052
>If it's any condolence, this will all blow over within twelve hours.

>>2432057
>Too bad I can't help out.
>>
>>2432041
>barricades himself in a cardboard box
>>
>>2432050
I don't know..
>>2432062
. . . . .
>>2432069
>sits on the box
>>
>>2432065
>np!
>>
File: 54353889_p16.png (84KB, 572x417px) Image search: [Google]
54353889_p16.png
84KB, 572x417px
>>2432065
(It seems like the dead hours get deader on days with heavy shitposting, and that's been happening a lot recently. Not much you could do to help really, but the thought is appreciated.)
>>
>>2432057
Of course it is...P-please take good care of me..

>>2432065
Just have to go through trying to have fun, enjoy the lurk.
>>
>>2432072
>takes notice of the pressure on the box
At least I'm safe from perverts like Haruka.
>>
>>2432072
>>
Okay.
Legit question.

How to make ERP great again?
>>
>>2432099
Not this bullshit routine.
>takes a fat shit inside the box
>>2432104
. .. . . . ... .. .
>>
File: b82f5441e66c476ce8a853df73789ff7.jpg (418KB, 800x1125px) Image search: [Google]
b82f5441e66c476ce8a853df73789ff7.jpg
418KB, 800x1125px
>>2432080
>You guys keep going strong. From what I've seen of you in particular the thread's in good hands when you get to typing.

>>2432109
>Once everyone chills out it'll be good again.
>>
File: 33181547_p0.gif (800KB, 1600x1129px) Image search: [Google]
33181547_p0.gif
800KB, 1600x1129px
>>2432087
Of course I will.
>She placed her hands against her chest in a heart shape

>>2432099
>And then swiftly kicks this box out from beneath >>2432072
You shouldn't say things like that out loud, you know. Very rude~

>>2432109
Typefuck more, easy as that.

>>2432133
(We will. Thanks. <3)
>>
>>2432130
>flings shit at you
Go shit on your own bullshit!
>>
>>2432109
You can't.
It's shit and always will be shit.
>>
File: 15pr99oplljh.gif (31KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
15pr99oplljh.gif
31KB, 357x200px
>>2432150
Hey everyone, let's all look at the Aussie who has nothing better to do but piss people off on the Internet. Look at him. Mark his face. Ignore him in the future.
>>
>>2432136
>pouts
It was such a nice box.
>sighs
This is my box
There are many like it but this one is mine
>>
>>2432160
Hey look, It's an upset degenerate.
>>
>>2432133
(Have a good rest and see you when you come back whenever.)

>>2432136
>She places her small hands against her chest with a heart, she tries to don a smile.
Y-you better do your best!
>>
File: -1vnbv--y1b5.jpg (20KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
-1vnbv--y1b5.jpg
20KB, 320x460px
>>2432165
LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT HOW MAD I AM
>>
>>2432171
REEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>2432147
>kisses you with my shit-covered face
I love your bullshit, though
>>
Daily reminder that you're all skeletons
>>
File: top kek.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>2432170
>an animefag and a rwbyfag calling someone else a degenerate
>>
>>2432211
>>
holy fuck I'm so bored. Someone please do something with me.
>>
>>2432217
oops, tagged an innocent bystander >>2432165
>>
>>2432221
>hugs you tightly and thinks deeply about life in the hug
>>
>>2432206
Rape! Rape!
>>
File: 55443292_p0.jpg (86KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55443292_p0.jpg
86KB, 800x1000px
>>2432170
Likewise, or I just may turn you into doll parts~
>>
>>2432230
>rubs my thigh between your legs while thinking about your "life"
>>
File: Tumblr_ndqu6tCGu01tvbyq5o5_1280.jpg (80KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_ndqu6tCGu01tvbyq5o5_1280.jpg
80KB, 640x800px
>>2432237
Y-you wouldn't do that to me..I-I'm too strong and beautiful!...and...people would be sad of my disappearance!
>>
Who's an innocent girl you guys would want to turn into a cumdumpster?
>>
>>2432243
>cries a waterfall on your shoulder as i rub back
>>
>>2432255
Innocent Boy while he's dressed in girl's clothes.
>>
File: 8(Haruka).jpg (285KB, 608x780px) Image search: [Google]
8(Haruka).jpg
285KB, 608x780px
>>2432251
I wonder about that...Ufufufun~

>>2432255
I'm going to do just that to Mirai.
>>
Or a complete slut character you guys can have some fun with before I go to bed, I don't mind either one.

>>2432272
>tfw Innocent Boy got chased off too

>>2432280
You absolute madwoman.
>>
>>2432255
Myself :^)
>>
File: e20c75b4f507622084cfd4a6957977cc.jpg (113KB, 800x1094px) Image search: [Google]
e20c75b4f507622084cfd4a6957977cc.jpg
113KB, 800x1094px
>>2432290
Yukari Takeba
>>
>>2432255
mayuri
>>
>>2432280
L-Like..Homura a-and...
>She steps away, holding her chest.
Y-you....
>She stands in silence.
>>
File: 51134095_p1_master1200.jpg (570KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
51134095_p1_master1200.jpg
570KB, 850x1200px
>>2432317
(Speaking of, I've been working on the folder..)
>>
File: 1455664838565.png (717KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455664838565.png
717KB, 1000x1000px
>>2432290
:^)

Serious answer to both questions is this: >>2432317

>>2432329
>She let out a lengthy sigh and reached forward, pulling Mirai into a warm hug
I guess you're right, we'd all miss you. And you're already my doll anyways~<3
>>
>>2432340
you are a gentlemen, a scholar and a saint
>>
>>2432340
>>2432317
this was all predetermined.
fate

if only i knew who she was
>>
>>2432346
I fucking love you.
>>
File: stock-photo-7944556-cool-guy.jpg (62KB, 369x556px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-7944556-cool-guy.jpg
62KB, 369x556px
I haven't lost my virginity yet because I'm not a loser :^)
>>
>>2432290
Innocent Boy:
Nue's bitch, a dirty sissy slut, a connoisseur of junk food, former Rape Crew lieutenant, defeater of Rapeman, radio personality (yeah, shit sucked but at least he tried), rapist of Miyafuji, and friendzone occupier.
Nobody cannot say that he didn't try mix it up.
>>
File: c6c5c76455a5b77ba43f78bbde31a9a6.jpg (266KB, 1007x1378px) Image search: [Google]
c6c5c76455a5b77ba43f78bbde31a9a6.jpg
266KB, 1007x1378px
>>2432346
So-so..I am..
>She grips your hips and looks at you.
You be sure to take care of me..tomorrow will be eventful.
>>
File: 1455667581402.png (302KB, 547x440px) Image search: [Google]
1455667581402.png
302KB, 547x440px
>>2432357
I love you too, anon. <3
>>
>>2431963
I haven't gone anywhere~

You can't expect me to be here every single day, can you?
>>
Who wants to pound my cunny? :^)
>>
>>2432383
F
>>
File: 1460283074339.png (587KB, 1273x668px) Image search: [Google]
1460283074339.png
587KB, 1273x668px
>>2432401
>cunny
>>
>>2432399
Welcome back pet~
>>
File: Purple Pointing Man.png (102KB, 637x364px) Image search: [Google]
Purple Pointing Man.png
102KB, 637x364px
>>2432413
>>
File: 1458530776849.jpg (51KB, 492x557px) Image search: [Google]
1458530776849.jpg
51KB, 492x557px
>>2432417
>>
>>2432407
I would give him an A just for the Miyafuji rape alone.
>>
File: 41452992_p0.png (264KB, 700x803px) Image search: [Google]
41452992_p0.png
264KB, 700x803px
>>2432392
Ara ara~ No giving in so readily. What's happened to that fierceness of yours, huh?
>She chuckled and smiled down at Mirai as she petted her head gently
I will, but I should go for now. See you tomorrow~?
>>
File: 6f3a0217497b532954767a906124f4a6.png (1008KB, 948x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6f3a0217497b532954767a906124f4a6.png
1008KB, 948x1200px
Like, who here wants their face sat on?
>>
>>2432424
I was paying my respects anon.
>>
File: Mirai_TCG18.jpg (214KB, 570x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mirai_TCG18.jpg
214KB, 570x800px
>>2432428
I was just trying to comfort you!..Good night Haruka!
>>
>>2432434
Oh shit, me. Me me me. Do you have a THICK butt?
>>
File: 14 - 7.jpg (30KB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
14 - 7.jpg
30KB, 426x320px
>>2432434
>Raises hand
>>
File: 1460839915100.jpg (77KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
1460839915100.jpg
77KB, 1200x627px
>>2432423
>>
File: BURST-002.png (289KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BURST-002.png
289KB, 600x600px
>>2432441
There we go, fight on, little kitty.
>A smirk formed on her lips
Goodnight, Mirai~
>>
Is this the place with all the hard, hot cocks? Master told me to find it as quick as I could.
>>
File: aosujaosdjaousdj.jpg (569KB, 850x1232px) Image search: [Google]
aosujaosdjaousdj.jpg
569KB, 850x1232px
>>2432443
Mmm like, idk cutie. Do I~? <3 Like, I'll like totally bring to heaven regardless cutie pie~
>>2432452
Get on the floor then, like come on. Don't keep me waiting <3
>>
>>2432416
Thank you~
>>
>>2432434
May I have you underwear instead?
>>
>>2432470
>slaps cock on ass
you know it slut
>>
>>2432471
y-yes miss
>Lays down on her back, looking up dead ahead blushing
>>
File: asasasasasasasasim so sad.jpg (193KB, 850x1213px) Image search: [Google]
asasasasasasasasim so sad.jpg
193KB, 850x1213px
>>2432474
I d k. What do you plan to do with them hmm? I've totally been sweating in them all day! Are you like sure you still want them?
>>
>>2432435
Gone but not forgotten.
>>
>>2432471
I think you do, fuck... Can I s-see it up and close?
>>
>>2432473
Was your day good?
>>
>>2432486
Y-yes, I still want them. I just want to smell them and suck on them while I touch myself like the naughty boy that I am.
>>
>>2432475
AH~!
>The tall dark-skinned woman flinches as you slap your cock on her soft cheek, her eyes snapping up into her head. She bends forward on instinct, reaching between her legs and rubbing absently at her clit.
Master said that I'm supposed to please the men here free of charge... Are your balls full? Please let me drain them!
>>
>>2432498
>he nods
Wanna feel them or just go straight to taking my cock in your snatch?
>he moves his cock to rub between her dark cheeks, hotdogging her lightly just to tease
>>
>>2432496
(its the pet from earlier, i passed out sorry...)
>>
File: 1460959114331.jpg (158KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
1460959114331.jpg
158KB, 1180x664px
>>2432509
>snatch
>>
>>2432496
Kinda busy, but not too bad I suppose.

And you? You seemed to have had a lot of fun today, from what I can see~
>>
File: 1419532853561.jpg (14KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1419532853561.jpg
14KB, 228x221px
>>2432383
Themesong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0KF2TTQLak
>>
File: 23343ece7925b24363748abcec95b6ae.jpg (425KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
23343ece7925b24363748abcec95b6ae.jpg
425KB, 905x1280px
>>2432509
Whatever you want, sir! I'm here to please!
>She shivers wildly as you rub your dick up and down her fat brown ass, reaching up despite herself and running her fingers over your taut, cum-heavy balls, her whole body squirming with delight and a visible surge of wetness juicing her panties.
Oooooooohhhhh...
>>
>>2432482
>She sways her hips walking over to you, winking down to you <3
Mm, what do you want me to smother you with cutie?
>She raises up her skirt, showing off her camel toe
My pussy? Orrr would you totally like my big juicy butt more?
>She winks again, spinning around and sticking her butt right over your face. Smiling back down to you
>>2432490
Mmm like this cutie? Like Whacha see?
>>2432497
You are like super naughty o m g! But I totally love, just LOVE naughty boys like you!<3
You have to let me watch though, kay cutie? You have to like totally moan my name too.
Deal?
>She winks, lifting up her skirt to show her panties. Wet already, and stuck to her skin
>>
>>2432511
(It's fine, it happens, don't be sad.)

>>2432516
I tried~ don't work too hard. It was a wonderful time even if it was short.
>>
I wish someone would play ______
>>
>>2432528
(and maid... so kind)
>the anon comes up and offers her back her panties... sticky... fresh used as his cum rag
your pet... did as he said...
>>
>>2432524
>>2432521
(Oh my so much fun is happening now~)
>>
>>2432531
Tokisaki Kurumi
>>
>>2432531
Mattie.
>>
>>2432517
It fits. Poor dumb bastard.
>>
>>2432524
Fuck, its so fat...I need it..
>>
>>2432531
with my cunny
>>
File: 49338bd3355418d81698336b390f956.jpg (415KB, 1492x1200px) Image search: [Google]
49338bd3355418d81698336b390f956.jpg
415KB, 1492x1200px
>>2432528
I agree it was, but we definitely need to get started earlier if we want to do things~
>>
File: 1459941890401.jpg (60KB, 1018x518px) Image search: [Google]
1459941890401.jpg
60KB, 1018x518px
>>2432550
>cunny
>>
>>2432524
that's..a very nice ass
>>
>>2432524
>he stared at your wet underwear as it clinged to your womanly parts
Deal!
(I haven't seen you here too much. What is your name?)
>>
>>2432532
Thank you...
>she takes it and kisses your cheek.

>>2432551
Well of course~ I'll try being around earlier if I can.
>>
>>2432556
Just fuck me, please?
>>
>>2432562
It's Shiki
Another Senran joins us
>>
>>2432565
can you put it on... its... still sticky...
>he was panting still... clearly he rushed when he saw her come back
>>
>>2432567
I'm here to funpost while hungover, not fuck. What do you think this is?
>>
>>2432534
(yeah <3)
>>2432544
Mmm, like, need it how bad? Where cutie? <3 Hehe, it's so much fun teasing all these super adorbs baby boys here!
>>2432557
You like?! Wanna like, do anything with it? I maaayyyy just tots want you too <3
>>2432562
>A wicked smile crosses her face as she slides down her slick panties. Sliding them down her thick thighs, long legs and taking one step out of them at a time. Slowly walking to you she scrunches them up in a ball. She takes your hand, looking your eyes and places the panties in them.
Have fun~
>she whispers in your ear and gives you a nice long kiss on the cheek

(is there really a Shiki here? this is my first time)
>>
>>2432579
Funpost inside my cunny.
>>
(>can't sleep but calm down)
(>come back to slut it up with Palutena and see you're all in good hands)
(All is right with the thread.)
>>
>>2432582
(Nope, the only senrans I know of here are Mirai, Haruka, Ryona, and Asuka)
>>
>>2432565
Don't worry about it, I was gone all day so it wouldn't have mattered much.
You're doing a bang up job as is~
>>
>>2432582
On my f-face! In some cute spats maybe or...something t-tight..
>>
>>2432588
Wow that sure was a long vacation!!! :^)
>>
>>2432588
awwe i dont get to worship my goddess?
>>
>>2432599
(I know, I lasted all of two hours. About half an hour longer than I expected. Lying down really brings you some perspective. I can't quit you guys~)

>>2432600
(I'm not sure. Maybe I should try this sleeping thing again~)
>>
>>2432582
I wanna squeeze and or fuck it
>>
>>2432599
All of you degenerates should go on a long vacation. Might solve your sex life.
>>
>>2432608
Fuck off, Izaya.
>>
>>2432605
>still replying to my shitposting
Why?
>>
File: 5574cb4d89a60c18d0242144a9b0b5fb.jpg (439KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
5574cb4d89a60c18d0242144a9b0b5fb.jpg
439KB, 919x1300px
>>2432575
Very well~
>She takes the cum covered panties and pulls off her pants and slowly runs it up her legs leaving a trail on her legs as she fits them in place, she leans her bottom forward and displays them to you.

>>2432582
(Thanks for living it up~! maybe we could play)

>>2432591
I don't think so~ I'm just waddling along but thank you, maybe we can do some extra sessions in the morning if we're both around in the day.
>>
>>2432605
i usually stay up till i am about to pass out at the computer, and you will be getting worshipped
>>
>>2432615
im a good pet... it looks soo good on you...
>he stares oh so close at it as the sticky panties press into her crotch... getting on his knees again
>>
File: Shit you got me.jpg (11KB, 236x268px) Image search: [Google]
Shit you got me.jpg
11KB, 236x268px
>>2432613
But I'm not him. You otherkins don't understand that do you?
>>
>>2432619
(Mmmm... Nah. We have a beautiful blonde Pokegirl, another slutty blonde ready to sit on your face and some bunny eye candy. You guys don't need me tonight.)
>>
>>2432582
(No idea.,sorry)
T-thank you, Shiki.
>he brought the balled up panties to his face and inhaled your unique scent. He then unfurled the panties and buried his face in them taking care to make sure the crotch was near his nose and mouth. He touched his tongue to the panties tastijg your sweat and your juices. He then put the panties over his face and unIpped his pants pulling out his hard cock whixh he began to stroke.
>>
>>2432629
ill worship you next time, i always just miss your pauletta
>>
Does anyone else have remorse after shitposting? Or is that just for autists?
>>
File: Check'em.gif (229KB, 245x266px) Image search: [Google]
Check'em.gif
229KB, 245x266px
>>2432652
>regretting shitposting on degenerates
>
>>
File: When the shitposting is decent.jpg (35KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
When the shitposting is decent.jpg
35KB, 320x320px
>>2432623
Fucking degenerate otherkin, am I right?
>>
>>2432629
Take care. I still want to bathe in your light and other things sometime in the future.
>>
File: The fucks I don't have.jpg (61KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
The fucks I don't have.jpg
61KB, 1280x800px
>>2432657
These fucking otherkin just don't get it. Didn't know this degeneracy would ruin their brains this far.
>>
>>2432589
(Oh I see. Thank you.)
>>2432592
Like, how about my pantyhose? Orrr maybe in my absolutely adorbs nun outfit! Like, which do you think you'd like best?
>She wiggles her butt teasingly in your direction, licking her lips and smiling your way
I can't wait to smother that cutie face of yours <3
>>2432607
Like you totally can! What's stopping you?!
>She shakes her ass and spanks it, winking at you
>>2432615
(youre welcome! We could! I probably shouldn't have even started though hehe. I'm tired, buuuut if not tonight some other time we can!)
>>2432635
OH M G... You are tooooo cute! Ahh! And WAY to sexy! Stroke it for me<3
moan for me <3
Tell me like how much you love my smell and taste!
>she runs her fingers along your chest and gives you another kiss on the cheek
Mmm, like you're too good.
>>
>>2432622
Oh? what are you going to do?
>She gives you an even closer look, she plays with the front of her panties, you can hear them stick a little.
>>
File: pew pew.png (201KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
pew pew.png
201KB, 500x272px
>>2432655
Check'd
>>2432662
Don't worry Roman.
Maybe if we're here they might see the light and realise the error of their ways.
>>
>>2432676
i dont know... i... enjoy just looking so much.. i dont know... if i want more...
>the pet sits there... encapsulated by the sticky fabric
>>
All this degenerate bullshit

An entire war and all for nothing...
>>
>>2432680
We're saving them from their own degeneracy. They should be happy.
>>
>>2432652
The latter. Shitposting is supposed to make you happy.
>>
>>2432663
That outfit looks really tight, lets try that!
>he lies down, face red with embarrasment
>>
File: bdb197831b1b243b39f6859dc4dd1439.jpg (224KB, 740x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bdb197831b1b243b39f6859dc4dd1439.jpg
224KB, 740x1200px
>>2432663
(I've done it tired but if you're too tired and I might try to rest up for a while like a nap in a bit)

>>2432682
You know it feels pretty nice down there~ you did have your reward for your test today.
>She pokes your forehead as she runs a finger down her panties.
>>
>>2432663
>he picked the speed of his strokes as he sucked on the crotch of your panties. His fist making contact with his balls on every stroke.
Oh yes, Shiki! I love your pussy! It smells so divine! And it tastes sweeter than honey!
>he held on to the current pace of his strokes while his breathing grew deeper. A small moan escaped his lips followed by one word.
Shiki!
>>
>>2432707
because you are such a kind trainer... do you want me any other way... im eager for my owners orders~
>>
>>2432680
>>2432685
Are you talking to yourself.

Your style of shitposting is confusing. I'm just mystified more than annoyed.
>>
>>2432663
>I grab hold of your perfect ass. slapping, squeezing and groping it as my dick gets harder.
so..soft
>>
>>2432729
I'm mystified that you degenerate otherkin are typefucking other sweaty men who have never seen the upside down of a woman.
>>
>>2432736
And yet you're here.
>>
File: 4d7e538679ed829ae281813c07fb8199.png (508KB, 1000x764px) Image search: [Google]
4d7e538679ed829ae281813c07fb8199.png
508KB, 1000x764px
>>2432629
You should e-mail me and keep me company since I just got home, in that case.

Goofball.
>>
File: 48885725_p0_master1200.jpg (220KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
48885725_p0_master1200.jpg
220KB, 700x1000px
>>2432744
Give love?
>>
File: So exited to see shitposting.gif (1MB, 538x302px) Image search: [Google]
So exited to see shitposting.gif
1MB, 538x302px
>>2432685
Such is the work of saviours I suppose.
They'll never be happy with us but we shall persever and show them how much of a degenerate type fucking sweaty men.
>>2432729
We're both Vino. It's obvious.
>>
File: drake.png (132KB, 589x340px) Image search: [Google]
drake.png
132KB, 589x340px
>>2432729
>>2432741
>responding
>>
>>2432747
>Throws hearts all over her
>>
>>2432744
i believe i still owe you~

>>2432747
and we have been apart far to long my darling~
>>
File: 1460277486349.jpg (35KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
1460277486349.jpg
35KB, 640x361px
>>2432749
>>
>>2432749
And yet you're still here.
>>
File: This sounds like degeneracy.jpg (36KB, 490x260px) Image search: [Google]
This sounds like degeneracy.jpg
36KB, 490x260px
>>2432741
It's hilarious to see you degenerate otherkin this mad.
>>2432748
They are forming an entire spectrum of autism around here.
We should be able to show them their degeneracy by bringing the light.
>>
>>2432701
MM, like I'm totally happy you like it so much!
>She walks to you, she bends down so her front is facing yours. Her face hovering over yours as she smiles warmly. She gives you a quick kiss on your forehead while running her fingers over your cute blushing face and chest. After it's finished she stands back up and hovers her butt over you
You're too too cute! You know that?! Like totally absolutely extremely adorbs! Hehe
>She lowers her butt close to your face, the tightly clad ass right atop you, hovering so close overhead you can feel the heat. But it hasn't sat on you yet.
Like, are you ready?~
>she giggles
>>2432707
(i may pass out! if i do im sorry to everyone and ill be back to make up for it. i may try a nap but if i do i may sleep for hours, not meaning to)
>>2432712
>Shiki smiles and gives very gentle moans as she watches you stroke and enjoy her panties so much, her already wet pussy starting to get even juicier
AHH~ You are too cute and sexy! <3
>She bites her lips and runs her fingers along your legs
More! More! Like eat my yummy wet panties for me! Do a good enough job cleaning and moaning for me and I may just let you keep them~
>>2432733
AHH~
Like, is that all you got~?
>she sways her hips back and forth
Like, please totally give me more cutie ~<3
>>
File: 50359872_p5_master1200.jpg (469KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
50359872_p5_master1200.jpg
469KB, 900x1000px
>>2432753
>Accepts all hearts and slaps your perfect buns.

>>2432757
I'm thinking of napping right now though~
>>
File: 49653738_p0.jpg (297KB, 1000x1289px) Image search: [Google]
49653738_p0.jpg
297KB, 1000x1289px
>>2432879
well, can i atleast tuck you in, that way you can have sweet dreams of me~
>>
File: What the fuck even is this thing.png (765KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck even is this thing.png
765KB, 1280x720px
>>2432767
They're not just forming a spectrum.
They are the spectrum. The test for how autistic you are is how well you can erp.
>>
File: 15a094c26d29e4ecca029fdab84a114c.jpg (276KB, 1021x1968px) Image search: [Google]
15a094c26d29e4ecca029fdab84a114c.jpg
276KB, 1021x1968px
>>2432757
I'm pondering maybe actually RPing in thread Sunday or Monday, depends on how my other plans turn out.

>>2432768
A new Senran? Neat.

>>2432879
Iyah~
>>
>>2432893
They deserve every single bit of shitposting they get. I'm both cringing and rethinking about mankind seeing these otherkin.
>>
>>2432768
Yes, Shiki!
>he let out a small gasp as your fingers ran along his legs and began to stroke faster as he sucked on the crotch of your panties with the same ferocity animals use to extract marrow from bones. He moaned as he stroked himself harder as pre began to ooze from his cock.
>>
File: 159002ed65213ddeb5bbcdc675f38f2e.jpg (548KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
159002ed65213ddeb5bbcdc675f38f2e.jpg
548KB, 1066x800px
>>2432891
You could do that I guess~

>>2432894
Give me more love baby~
>>
>>2432724
So eager~ I need to rest though my sweet pet, if you must you can release yourself again

>>2432768
(Have a good night if you do pass out, I'm the same way with naps~)
>>
>>2432768
>I take out my pulsating dick and slide it between your round cheeks
>I pick up the pace of my movements as I slap your ass, until it becomes bright and red
>>
File: You merc'd.png (709KB, 1280x1146px) Image search: [Google]
You merc'd.png
709KB, 1280x1146px
>>2432912
Absolutely, Every single bit.
While we may cringe hard at their degeneracy.
We still need to show the otherkin what the world is like outside of their type fucking circlejerk bubble.
>>
File: 49954149_p0.jpg (471KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
49954149_p0.jpg
471KB, 1000x1200px
>>2432894
im planing on being more dead inside by then ha ha ha.... but no im looking into new characters to try sunday but only like a half glance

>>2432918
Take me to bed in the most innocent way~
>>
>>2432930
i do not need it urgently.. i have just come back from resting, sleep well owner~
>>
>>2432934
They would probably end up in an asylum if they would see the world outside of that bubble.
It can't be healthy to go into the world with the only thought in your head being typefucking men on the internet.
>>
File: Can't find a fuck to give.png (858KB, 1164x768px) Image search: [Google]
Can't find a fuck to give.png
858KB, 1164x768px
>>2432933
Slapping is wrong anon, That's physical abuse.
>>
>>2432935
>She gets in a magical bed and waits for further action.
>>
File: 8ee1a5fbb415cae36873fda2f829a12e.png (685KB, 1109x616px) Image search: [Google]
8ee1a5fbb415cae36873fda2f829a12e.png
685KB, 1109x616px
>>2432918
>heart shaped confetti rains

>>2432935
Well feel free if you see me slutting it up, mister~
>>
>>2432970
You should go onto that magical bed yourself. It might cure your looney tunes.
>>
File: 52610242_p0.png (551KB, 900x1061px) Image search: [Google]
52610242_p0.png
551KB, 900x1061px
>>2432970
>He gently pulls the blanket over her, tucking it in around her before kissing her forehead
no pajamas? ah well, sweet dreams of me~

>>2432987
oh i jump on you IC or Anon anychance i get
>>
File: 51528994_p1.jpg (631KB, 1026x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51528994_p1.jpg
631KB, 1026x1000px
>>2432987
Good night Tenryuu-sama~ I want to give you my email kind of~

>>2432996
I actually sleep nude but nothing good can come to that! night night.
>she waves.
>>
>>2433028
Up to you. I'm far less sexier OOC in general than Tenryuu is though~

Sleep well!

>>2432996
Heh, noted, then.
>>
File: Stylin.jpg (177KB, 700x818px) Image search: [Google]
Stylin.jpg
177KB, 700x818px
>>2432970
Magic isn't real.
You need to understand magic is about as real as the cute anime girls here.
>>
>Want to debut a new avatar.
>Too much funposting right now.
>>
>https://youtu.be/HhFTHSauCUE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4gcN1fFlig
Friday right?

Anyone have plans for the weekend??
>>
File: 49004033_p2_master1200.jpg (263KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
49004033_p2_master1200.jpg
263KB, 600x600px
>>2433037
for you to contact me~ I don't mind either way. I'll be seeing you probably tomorrow night as well since we usually meet up all the time during these hours~ [email protected]

>>2433053
Wait or do it anyway!
>>
File: Yellow guy.png (570KB, 540x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow guy.png
570KB, 540x1080px
And I am the yellow man.
>>
File: Fucking neo.png (81KB, 540x382px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking neo.png
81KB, 540x382px
>>2433053
>Implying the funposting ever stops
>>
>>2433053
I prefer our own brand of funposting to the foreigners from next door

Come back, bartender robot and Mettaton. ;_;
>>
>>2433055
Working. I want to die.
>>
File: 1459382806084.jpg (23KB, 535x425px) Image search: [Google]
1459382806084.jpg
23KB, 535x425px
>>2433070
>>
>>2433075
I guess we'll always have you, Drakeposter.
>>
>>2433055
Souls 3 and lurking the threads.
>>
File: 1.jpg (86KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
86KB, 612x380px
>>2433081
>>
>>2433066
Nighty nights onee.
>>
>>2433066
Alrighty, I'll send you a message before I go to bed, silly.
>>
>>2433053
It's pretty dead otherwise anyway, just wait till tomorrow.
>>
>>2433074
Damn, oh well, that shit happens.
>>2433084
Oh well, guess that's something too.
>>
>>2433070
I don't even get this new funposting anymore.
R.I.P Mettaton, he was literally cucked to death.
>>
>>2433107
You're right anon I should wait until the thread is more active.
>>
File: 5e46f5eb6aa2618d4570b9b7ed5db478.jpg (181KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
5e46f5eb6aa2618d4570b9b7ed5db478.jpg
181KB, 752x1062px
>>2433119
Yup, dead hours a shit.

I'm just chilleen, listening to music and well... preparing to move.

Got a flight to catch
>>
>>2433111
Those two up there are HG escapees pretending not to be Aussie Izaya.

We still have good funposters
Like Silica, brickthrower, and our hero Drakeposter up above.
>>
File: 52696610_p0_master1200.jpg (221KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
52696610_p0_master1200.jpg
221KB, 500x750px
>>2433093
Night!

>>2433095
>hugs you tightly and rubs your cute belly.
Night
>>
>>2433140
If we're two then how are we both Izaya? I thought we were Vino all along.
>>
>>2433142
>Squirms about a bit

'nite 'nite~
>>
>>2433137
On the bright side it's usually comfy on the rate occasional that nobody funposts.
Well hope you have a good flight mate.
>>
File: 0f18af3c7a9f7284e2f0ec996892872c.png (698KB, 731x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0f18af3c7a9f7284e2f0ec996892872c.png
698KB, 731x1000px
>>2433137
I just got home from work, relaxing a few hours in the middle of the night before I go to bed.

At least its slow and chill here as said. When I was going to work early in the afternoon this place had gone to hell.
>>
File: 33ec0acd96d023abfd16e123fa16977d.png (408KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
33ec0acd96d023abfd16e123fa16977d.png
408KB, 750x1000px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXlmK4cNktI

Seems I'ma be here at dead hours...

Wonder if there are any euro shitposters?

>>2433162
It's not yet...the flight I mean

I have many hours left... unfortunately, dead hours. But still

>>2433191
Well there's lewd alongside a nuclear holocaust of shitposting

or dead comfy hours.

No inbvetween
>>
>>2430815>>2433191
What do you do for work?
>>
>>2433198
True enough~

>>2433208
I work the closing shift at a grocery store.
>>
>>2433227
That's brutal.
How do you like it? Is it a 24 hour store or do you just do night stocking?
>>
>>2433198
C U T E
Aw that's a shame. Hope some more anons or avatars show up soon
>>
>>2433227
Been there, done the overnight gig. It's brutal if you want to do anything with other people. They're all either asleep or at work when you get out
>>
File: 8764ea3b933821a9cc18bbc506a34de1.png (695KB, 779x1100px) Image search: [Google]
8764ea3b933821a9cc18bbc506a34de1.png
695KB, 779x1100px
>>2433239
It's a job. That's my glowing assessment, really.

I used to work overnight which gave me more time to post here, but this last week I got changed to starting in the afternoon to late at night, which eviscerated my ability to post much.

>>2433263
Yep, pretty much. I've tried my best to set up e-mail RPs with avas here I really like, but even then it's really difficult...
>>
File: 53820848_p0.png (432KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
53820848_p0.png
432KB, 600x856px
>>2433279
i find email RP kind of awkward so i moved to discord for offline... honestly it gets less shitty the more fresh blood we get in
>>
>>2433279
Ya I gotcha. I k kw that feeling, definitely been there before. But work is work.
I myself am about to bounce, considering how dead it is in hear.

I wish you the best of luck miss.
>>
File: omupb.png (299KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
omupb.png
299KB, 480x640px
Good morning Erp.
>>
File: 19f5ade086336094e7c65b67a5ee5da5.jpg (475KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
19f5ade086336094e7c65b67a5ee5da5.jpg
475KB, 800x1130px
>>2433294
It's about all I can manage, given the avas I like are the free bird sort, hard to catch. I won't name names but they know who they are~

I like IM RP, but it presents an entirely different set of problems of scheduling and stuff, so I just make do as best I can...

>>2433297
Thanks, I appreciate it. About all I can do lately is blogpost but thankfully the dead hours crew are very nice...
>>
File: spoonfeedme.png (731KB, 1062x752px) Image search: [Google]
spoonfeedme.png
731KB, 1062x752px
>>2433227
At least I can piss off everyone in close proximity to me

>Bass game so raw I don't even know what the lyrics are

>>2433249
In your dreams, it's going to take a couple hours, unfortunately, I'll be on a plane in a couple hours.

>I leave
>Everyone else appears
>Such is life

Weekeds would be the only days I'd have time to talk shit and lewd but nah nigga, weekends is recreational time. I'm chilleen maxin relaxing and passing out before 9pm

>>2433309
Hey
>>
File: 1454240574965.png (412KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454240574965.png
412KB, 600x750px
>>2433326
Oh, spooky idol decided to return. How are you?
>>
File: wNdifG9.gif (498KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
wNdifG9.gif
498KB, 245x240px
>>2433333
checked
>>
File: XkC4wM.jpg (595KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
XkC4wM.jpg
595KB, 1600x1024px
>>2433317
ive posted my email in here enough times and i doubt im anywhere near one of your fav's but ah well
>>
>>2433333
>33333
>WITNESSED

Well... currently testing the tolerance of my neighbors...

High bass tunes, bass maxed, and a decent audio system to make my apartment shake

To top it off I'm about to open a window because I need to get some fresh air.
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 236x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 236x483px
>>2433333
>(Observed.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWnH7cV_-c

The walls will break down at this rate.

"Tequila sunrise, bloodshot eyes, realize we all born to die..."
>>
>>2433346
>Lupin is JackO
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>2433333
Very nice, checked.
>>
File: 1454361536843.png (54KB, 400x237px) Image search: [Google]
1454361536843.png
54KB, 400x237px
>>2433366
You shouldn't do that. You should at least respect your neighbors unless they are assholes. You have no idea how annoying it is when I head home from a long day of work, and my fucking neighbors are blasting shitty rape.
>>
File: a3cab6e016f744c8f9ebfb9ad0d2df66.png (731KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
a3cab6e016f744c8f9ebfb9ad0d2df66.png
731KB, 716x1011px
>>2433346
Your Peko is pretty good, but my favorite Danglin' Ron Paul is probably Akane or Junko~
>>
>>2433333
SPECTATED
>>
>>2433394
its not the first time i posted it anon...
>>
File: UP THE ASS.jpg (153KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
UP THE ASS.jpg
153KB, 900x700px
Good morning everyone
>>
File: Book shitposting.jpg (135KB, 792x464px) Image search: [Google]
Book shitposting.jpg
135KB, 792x464px
>>2433067
Yellow man please save us from thus degeneracy.
>>
>>2433400
>shitty rape

kek
>>
>>2433401
and we have two Junko's though none have been back since they met
>>
>>2433309
Mornin' Parsee
>>
File: 1454369512696.jpg (417KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1454369512696.jpg
417KB, 684x1000px
>>2433409
>>2433400
Rap*
Currently thinking about things. Sorry.
>>
>>2433419
l-l-lewd...
>>
File: Fishing for (You)s.png (130KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
Fishing for (You)s.png
130KB, 720x534px
>>2433408
>not even the asians can save us from this degeneracy
It's really up to us now.
>>2433410
I was already aware we had two junkbins in here anon.
>>
File: 1180732.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1180732.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>2433416
Good morning, how are you?
>>
>>2433326
I don't exactly know who you are but I'm hugging you next time I see ya.
>>
>>2433419
Cuuuute
>>
I need recs on a bloodborne ava
>>
File: 1261361.jpg (111KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
1261361.jpg
111KB, 474x600px
>>2433424
Not lewd enough!
>>
>>2433400
My neighbors are assholes and this ins't really an apartment complex, more like... not-prison for youth.

My roomie is chill he's fine with the occasional blasting. But the dickwad dramaqueens causing drama and just pissing me off aren't chill with the blasting and lately there's been an increase in "shit I don't want to be a part of"

Basically, there's one person here who nobody fucks with, and he's my roommate, and he's the only one I'm chill with since EVERYBODY else is trying to fuck up my life best they can.

>>2433436
>Next time

Why not now?
>>
>>2433431
Not bad, at work but can't complain. How about you, Green-eyes?
>>
File: 1454213614839.jpg (787KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454213614839.jpg
787KB, 900x1200px
>>2433441
I recommend not doing a blood borne ava. Don't sexualize the doll or Maria.
>>
>>2433455
Who said I'd play a female, degenerate
>>
>>2433441
Maria.
>>
File: They just got me.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
They just got me.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>2433459
You're learning. Good job otherkin.
>>
>>2433441
We have a doll who shit posts, get an actual doll, submissive is best, ignore parsee, they dont respect our erections
>>
File: 1454221377820.png (338KB, 704x902px) Image search: [Google]
1454221377820.png
338KB, 704x902px
>>2433448
I'm at work as well.
>>
>>2433467
Yeah, too bad you still have shit taste.
>>
>>2433441
Do a male hunter and I'll love you forever
>>
>>2433474
Damn shame. I always seem to miss you by fractions when I come on
>>
>>2433441
I've got an undying need for the Chosen Undead to meet the Bloodborne protag.
>>
>>2433455
ParSee.
Is Hane the doll poster?
>>
>>2433478
>>2433488

I guess I could play my male Hunter from my second run of BB.

He looked like Walter White with a Gendo beard. Is that still okay?
>>
>>2433496
>Like Walter White.
Perfect.
>>
>>2433496
So he looks like Gendo but bald?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6voHeEa3ig

Is it possible to have a stroke from uhh...

I'm not feeling too good.¨

But still

What it is people?

Oh shit I'm gone in a couple minutes... damn

I need to learn to look at the time better.
>>
>>2433507
Pretty much
>>
>>2433511
>Is it possible to have a stroke
Well alot of degenerates seems to have them here over imaginary girls
>>
>>2433526
Thread posts: 527
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.