[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ERP - Frisky Edition Stale Bread: >>2425589

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 566
Thread images: 251

File: 1450234435689.jpg (251KB, 995x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1450234435689.jpg
251KB, 995x1920px
ERP - Frisky Edition
Stale Bread: >>2425589
>>
I want to violently rape Muffet
>>
>>2428409
Ugh... Tired. It's been a long, terrifying day.
>>
File: Rubiks_revenge_scrambled.jpg (71KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
Rubiks_revenge_scrambled.jpg
71KB, 622x622px
>>2428296
>twists
>>
OCCCEEEEEEELOOOOTTTTTEEEEE
>>
>>2428215
(It's okay, I'm sure you'll be purified of your lust~)

>>2428233
Haa~ I'm glaaaad...you like it...
>Her words come out slurred as he gives her his full attention. Once her legs laid flat on the mattress now raised themselves to rub against cranium. Caught between her thighs, she moved him ever so slightly back and forth as she trembled with the ecstasy he delivered. Her sticky nectar flowed onto his tongue, anticipating something much drier but still affecting her core. The wriggling muscle buried in her depths and his squeezing of her fat breasts above caused her tongue to fall out, drooling onto the pillow that rested her precious head.

>>2428243
Just...fuck me~ Harder~
>She snaps her head back at him suckling her exposed neck, unexpected and unaccustomed to the pleasure. Her back quivered with a shake as she felt the rush of an oncoming orgasm, her inner walls spasming alongside his pounding dick.

>>2428269
I might have exaggerated. But then again, maybe I didn't. Hmm hmm~
>She swings a key by the ring on her index before unlocking the door to the bright, waiting outside. It was a hell of a difference to the gloomy scenery before.
>>
>>2428164
The pudgy, fuzzy flanks are quite pliable and let the man's fingers sink it and spread with ease she lets out a subtle whinny of pleasure. "So far so good," she murmurs, raising her forehoof up out of instinct as flesh surround her marehood glows with a hint of rose, signaling the heat burning up inside her sex. "Gah..."

>>2428207
"Yes, Trixie knows her own anatomy well, Anonymous." Trixie nestles down between his legs and proceeds to slide her other hoof up against his sack to cup one of the testes in the delicate underside for a snug embrace. "Are you sure you don't want her to use her mouth?"

>>2428253
"Thank you for the kind words!"

>>2428267
Trixie hears the primal cry of the pumping beast behind her and is able to little to prepare herself except tense the muscles around his cock repeatedly in an effort to milk him out during his orgasm, as well as grab her own cock with a tight fist and pump in unison with his strokes. "Mmh! That's it! Cum! Cum! Let it all out inside!" The pure excitement of the situation riles the mare to no end. She can feel the very flesh of his cock harden against her walls and soon, she feels the same. The head of her cock flares as her bouncing purse tightens into her. She shuts her eyes and waits for the climax to reach it's peak through all the wet slapping and moaning.

>>2428282
"That's alright; nobody can." The magician chuckles at the sight of him sucking on her cock without the need of any beckoning or assistance. "Such a good boy," she says, "Just lose yourself to Trixie's cock!" She rests her palm back on his head but doesn't clutch onto the hair resting on it. Instead, she simply guides him in and out at a calm, leisurely pace to slowly build up her awaiting orgasm. "Trixie wants to pelt that face of yours, understood? You can eat it off yourself later."
>>
>>2428441
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: RibLewd18.png (184KB, 586x517px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd18.png
184KB, 586x517px
>>2428363
>>2428308
>She suddenly gasps, even if weakly, from him grabbing her wings. They seem rather fragile, given their composition, but the anon fidgeting with them made her weakly attempt to straighten. She really is made for sex, is she...? Not really, but at this point she feels like she's good for nothing but.
>She continues gulping, now sensing a little more clearly, hearing him saying that he's gonna blow a load again.
>>
Haruka...
C--can you hear me...?
>>
File: Asellus 7.jpg (127KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 7.jpg
127KB, 423x600px
>>2428426
Would you mind talking about your day madam? I would be please to hear about it.
>>2428444
(We'll see.)
>>
>>2428426
>The male looked at the red skin girl from a bit of distance before he walked towards her and gently hugs her from behind for a few seconds waiting for her reaction.
>>
You guys are pretty good. Any of you got an flist?
>>
File: 03548191679586ee9a8d2ee70e24a1f6.jpg (112KB, 769x1500px) Image search: [Google]
03548191679586ee9a8d2ee70e24a1f6.jpg
112KB, 769x1500px
http://desustorage.org/trash/thread/2402757/#q2403338
(In case you weren't in the last thread, but are now.)

“What? No – I don't need a break,” Electra said, bursting her words through her panting, and she lifted her hood back up. “We've only been at it for, like, what – fifteen minutes? You just seem a little bushed.”

Her lips twisted down as she planted her feet down with steady cracks. The angle her arms dragged along tightened, and her stride narrowed. She afforded him a glance, a second, and a third: each time, after, she bit against her lip's corner, and on the last she huffed. After a moment, she gave her fists a couple of squeezes, and then scoffed under her breath. Her hair whipped from under her hood as she snapped her head back to face him, with her eyes narrowed.

“You look like you're going to collapse,” Electra said, and jabbed her thumb up to a point behind her. “Back there, too, you almost fell, didn't you?”

Their pace had begun to dry her lips out: she licked over them, then turned back to face the path. They approached a bench, stuck between two trees on the side of the path. She tapered back, until her footfalls folded to the paving, instead of striking in quick snaps to it. He started to pull up past her, and her gaze lingered on his shifting form until she was almost out of arms' reach from him. Just before he pulled away, she reached in, and tapped against his elbow.

“We'll rest here, okay?”
>>
>>2428463
*radio static*
Beta-six-niner, repeat that last transmission. That is a negative copy, soldier. Repeat negative copy. Over.
>>
File: 1455497530785.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1455497530785.png
901KB, 690x460px
>>2428475
>flist
>>
>>2428257
Don't think about it too much.

>With the parasol's canopy spread open, and shielding her from the rays of the sun that would otherwise bring harm to her, Patchouli turns towards one direction which he had looked down, and slowly beckons towards the ghost, before turning around, and snapping her gaze towards the most prominent mountain off into the horizon: the Youkai Mountain. There, her arm raises, and she motions towards it.

...We must go around to the back of that mountain to reach the Road of Liminality. There, I can guide you, but only up to the Sanzu River. After, we will have to separate, and the Yama will judge you.

>She already forewarns that she will have to part ways with him early on before he's able to return - hopefully, as the same human as before.

>>2428399
Nnh...

>All she could do was tiredly groan. The seed that he had spurted all inside her starts to leak from her slit and stain her panties. Thankfully enough, the dress was able to cover the gradually darkening spot, where his semen was gathering. Though nobody else could notice it, the sensation was still quite odd. Her arm wearily clings to him, and her head tilts to the side where his shoulder was, resting against it while she was hoisted up.

The sex drive of humans... are truly a curious thing...

>That was the last thing she could say before she nearly blacks out in his arms, clearly far too exhausted by the strenuous "exercise."
>>
File: DdsjUs8.png (138KB, 307x355px) Image search: [Google]
DdsjUs8.png
138KB, 307x355px
>>2428451
"No, the hooves! I want the hooves! It's more special. You don't have to be so gentle though, I'm not as delicate as you may think." Anon is diamond hard.
>>
>>2428444
>pounding into her like a dog in heat the canadian sucks and licks at iowas neck while fondling her chest, feeling her incoming oragsim he felt pride as he held of his own... saving it for paitn later
>>
File: 1448375445979.png (333KB, 1280x912px) Image search: [Google]
1448375445979.png
333KB, 1280x912px
>>2428141
Sorry I thought you were trying something weird
>Fiona bends back down pushing her ass back out
You can go back to helping me stretch if you want
>>
>>2428467
>She pauses, tilting her head and looking up at her.

Oh..! No one's ever bothered to ask me about my day before, I...

Are you..? Are you serious?

>>2428469
>Pausing as she feels another person behind her, stiffening up a bit as that person hugs her, she turns her head.

Well, turn around and hug me from the front, now.
>>
>>2428489
"Trixie is receiving mixed signals."
>>
>>2428444
>He glances over at her as he steps outside. He still looks a little unsteady, his body feeling drained in more ways than one
And I guess if I do something bad I'll know for sure?
>>
>>2428481
Haruka, can you hear me?
>>
>>2428451
>anon thrusts his tongue in and out of Trixie's hole, trying to get in as deep as possible
>he puts his hands around her thighs and pulls back as he presses his face in harder, his nose pressed deeper into her blue asshole
>>
>>2428461
Aha, anon, now that's a good reaction! These are going to be fun later!
>Her slight straightening forcing his cock to twitch inside her
By the times she's done, she'll be perfectly stretched and molded!
>He gives her tiny little ass a heavy handed spank
>>
>>2428510
>The male smiled and nodded before walking in front of her and then slowly wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight while gently patting her back and rubbing it as he let out a sigh before looking at her and tilting his head to a side wondering if he could do anything else she wants.
>>
>>2428486
Ah yeah, now I remember. I won't forget. And for the solo part...I think I can make it. I'll come back, I promise.
>The bright sun above does little for her ghastly compatriot. He hovers in the shadow of the umbrella below, feeling much weaker and warn out when outside the shade. The conundrum puzzled him on how a ghost could feel anything, let alone these two, but alas his motions slowed when faced with the sun.
How long do you think it will take?
>The ghost pops up under the parasol, head resting just above her shoulder. Even with the heat around, he gave off a cold, unforgiving aura.
>>
>>2428502
>He totally was, but he keeps that fact to himself, quite enjoying massaging her ass and thighs, but he did have to hike up her skirt to get more direct access after a while.
It's fine, we'll get to the training soon. ...This does help a bit more if I have my hands like this though.
>>
Hey, guys! I'm back! We all having fun?
>>
File: 1456239713322.jpg (23KB, 535x425px) Image search: [Google]
1456239713322.jpg
23KB, 535x425px
>>2428475
>flist
>>
>>2428520
*radio static*
Beta-six-niner, that is a negative on target "Haruka". Repeat negative on target ID. Resume reconnaissance and clear the AO, beta-six-niner. Over.
>haven't seen her tonight, mate
>>
File: 1442428444190.jpg (46KB, 254x234px) Image search: [Google]
1442428444190.jpg
46KB, 254x234px
>>2428511
I've had your mouth before, but you had hands at the time. This is new for me.
>>
File: Asellus 12.jpg (223KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 12.jpg
223KB, 600x700px
>>2428510
>She sits down next to the red woman, smiling.
Of course i'm serious. Why wouldn't I be? So, tell me about your day
>>
>>2428546
CUTE
BROWN
BUTT
>>
>>2428451
>Anon looks up at the mares face,breifly releasing her cock from his mouth.

Yes mistress please give me as much cum as you can.

>He quickly takes her back into his mouth and increases his pace.She could feel her orgasm mounting up and increased his pace. He began to breathe from his nose and slowly took even more of her cock down his throat,bobbing up and down as he sucked. He took the hand that wasnt on his cock and began to rub her shaft in an attempt to coax her mare seed out even faster.
>>
>>2428538
>She held him tight, legs wrapping around his midsection, snuggling up to him and burying her face in his neck, happy to just stay in that pose.

>>2428546
Of course, darling.~

>>2428561
>She tilts her head, scooting close to her.

Well... I dunno, it was just long, and my fangs are starting to feel sore. I could barely eat dinner, and then I go see a 'fluffy abuse' thread, check it out, and end up almost losing what little dinner I ate! Ugh, so gross... I get to sleep in, tomorrow, so that's a relief.
>>
>>2428486
(Thanks! That was great! Good luck on the other adventure.)

Maybe after this, you'll see some value in exercise...
>He couldn't help but smirk, walking with her and knowing she couldn't really pay attention. He took the poor, exhausted girl back to her library, book and all.
>>
>>2428451
>he slams into her, rutting her hard and fast as he plows her ass, moaning with pleasure while his pelvis slaps against her rear cheeks. Then, at last, he reaches his peak as he buries his cock deep in her and his hand tightens around her shaft. His body shivers with ecstasy behind her, and his groin is pressed against her buttocks while his length throbs inside her, pumping semen into her again and again until it's all spent
>he holds her in an unyielding embrace while he enjoys the sweet climax, then it suddenly ends and he practically collapses on top of her as severe exhaustion sets in
... Oh fuck... That was wonderful...
>>
File: 34ddb31f5e42ba207f07176252fd5d8e.jpg (272KB, 1350x1600px) Image search: [Google]
34ddb31f5e42ba207f07176252fd5d8e.jpg
272KB, 1350x1600px
>>2428500
>The blonde struggles to keep herself propped in the air. Her legs and thighs buckle under the tremendous strength of his thrusts and mounting pleasure from her recent shuddering orgasm. But still she persists, finally rhythmically following his pounding from behind. Her hand reflexively reaches behind to grab the man nipping at her, ruffling his mane while she grabbed onto his hand playing with her front, encouraging to press and rub certain areas.

>>2428516
You'll know! Trust me, you'll know! Because if you do something truly bad, you'll have to answer to my cannons instead.
>Iowa playfully strokes the cannon at her side with a delightful smile playing up the threat of violence stated.
>>
File: 4L_SM5fb8Bq.jpg (727KB, 1280x1575px) Image search: [Google]
4L_SM5fb8Bq.jpg
727KB, 1280x1575px
>>2428409
I approve
>>
File: Scanty188.png (37KB, 181x184px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty188.png
37KB, 181x184px
>>2428426
Tell me about it! It's like we walked into a apit of horrible perversion
I but those two bitchy fallen angels are right around the corner~
>Scanty wraps her arms around her cute terrified sister pushing you into my bust

>>2428586
>fluffy abuse
Those horrible rained sick freaks are worse then even those dumb angels!
(God I hate those threads)
>>
>>2428607
Roll ... over...
>panting... pulling out and giving it time to let him calm down enough for continued coitius as he wants her to relax... and feel her breasts pressed to him
>>
File: Asellus 33.jpg (1MB, 856x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 33.jpg
1MB, 856x1200px
>>2428586
My, My...
>She places her hand on the woman's shoulders.
I am sorry you had to go through such things, I am really, really sorry. But like all things, it's best that you forget about the bad times. And only look at the good times.
>>
>>2428546
Iris! Your favorite fan has gotten you a gift!
>The man produces a large bouquet of various flowers consisting of roses, tulips, lilies, and other wildflowers.
>>
>>2428586
you are cuddling one anon, do you need a back rub? through your clothing ofcourse, no need to break any un necessary rules
>>
>>2428586
Glad to hear it, um... Lady!

>>2428562
Oh, don't be silly. My butt's still just a butt!
>>
>>2428586
>He chuckles as she locks her legs around his waist, holding her like she was a koala on a tree and blushing as she snuggles him and buries her face against the crook of his neck. He guessed that she had a rough day, he slowly sways side go side while humming a little lullaby and running his hand through her hair. He was happy, he hadn't a cute girl in his arms before.
>>
File: 0a8f133f078dd60a634ca460c65a360d.jpg (417KB, 840x1150px) Image search: [Google]
0a8f133f078dd60a634ca460c65a360d.jpg
417KB, 840x1150px
>>2428642
Oh! How pretty! Thanks so much! I bet some of these would look so cute on my champion's outfit!
>>
>>2428617
Ah! Darling Sister!

>She comes up to hug her, only to eep as she's hugged beforehand, forced into the smothering embrace of Scanty's chest, looking up at her and blushing a bright pink.

Mm... Thanksh for being there fur me...

(Animal abuse, even fictional, is just... Eugh...)

>>2428640
>Kneesocks squirms, looking up at her as she felt those arms on her shoulder, moving in again.

It's no problem. Minor issues, really, and you shouldn't be the one apologizing for them.

>>2428644
Oh, I'm fine dear! If I ever do need a backrub, I'll refer to you, though.

>>2428645
Of course! How was your day?

>>2428651
>She closes her eyes, purring affectionately as she heard that lullaby, the rocking motions calming her, the demoness sighing as she steadily starts to fall asleep, still gripping tightly to the anon.
>>
File: RibLewd16.jpg (41KB, 288x424px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd16.jpg
41KB, 288x424px
>>2428550
>Beta-Six-Niner
>(Kek
>>2428532
>The fairy grunted as she felt the slap, leaving a bright red mark on her pale skin.
Mmmmgph!
>>
>>2428678
I shall let you be then~
>the androgynous figure bows out
>>
File: Machi pink pajamas.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Machi pink pajamas.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Goodnight ERP.~
Stay classy and lewd.
>>
>>2428539
>The witch didn't seem to mind the cold all that much. It appears that she'd grown accustomed to it. The stoic academic moves the parasol a little, so that the both of them would be able to share the shade together. It'd seem that she was aware of how the sun brought discomfort to his form, as well.

...Depending on how quickly we will move, it may take several hours, up to a few days. That is only the trip from here, to the Road of Liminality.

>Her head lowers slightly, as her eyelids narrow down, and she gazes down towards the road, which was mostly just a long strip of dirt, amidst a forest, where the sides are lined with trees.

Depending on how the ferryman will weigh your sins... The trip to the Yama can either take several minutes at a time, to years. Only if your sins are severe, though.

>>2428592
(Sorry that ended kinda abruptly, anon! But, I hope you had fun regardless~)

>The sleeping librarian coils her arms around the man's shoulders, displaying a blissful expression despite how rough he was with her earlier. Seems she really did need a good exercise to tire her out.
>>
>>2428461
>>2428532
Her entire body's just good for nothing but our cocks, isn't it?
>He lets one hand go of her hair to grab the other wing, rubbing and stroking the delicate thing with his fingers.
Man, I really want to fuck these things, now. If we came all over them, they'd be stuck, and she wouldn't be able to fly anymore, would she? Then she'd have to just crawl around like a useless little whore of a fairy. Speaking of...
>He suddenly pushes forward again, his cockhead dipping back into her stomach, flooded by cum, and begins to erupt. The load is just as big as the last, and since her stomach is already full, it begins to expand, swelling up as its forced to balloon, while some of it forces back out of her throat, and splashes out of her mouth.
Ah...that's more like it. Eat up, slut fairy. I bet you're nice and full now, huh?
>>
>>2428673
I bet you would look adorable! But this one would look perfect in your hair! If I may?
>He removes a rose from the gathered flowers and approaches in front of her, delicately sticking it right above one of her ears.
There we go! Perfect!
>>
File: 0b2-2.jpg (128KB, 459x356px) Image search: [Google]
0b2-2.jpg
128KB, 459x356px
>tfw bed has finally arrived
>its comfy as fuck compared to sleeping on sofa for past 3 weeks
>>
File: 5VoMHJn.gif (6KB, 60x104px) Image search: [Google]
5VoMHJn.gif
6KB, 60x104px
I want to break the rules with an anon.
>>
>>2428688
>farts loudly and scratches balls
Thanks baby I got class coming out of my ass.
>>
>>2428704
Which rules?
>>
File: 1448374624623.jpg (181KB, 1280x1083px) Image search: [Google]
1448374624623.jpg
181KB, 1280x1083px
>>2428541
>Fiona groans as you expose her ass, her face growing a bright red. she presses her ass back into his hands
This is starting to feel nice Anon...
>>
>>2428521
Her forelegs bend and her tail whips across the upper side of her flanks to shake out the pleasure crashing through her body. The swollen nub nestled between the thick lips continues to wink and expose the pink flesh to graze along the man's chin. Honey comes dripping out her entrance and leak into his mouth, silently telling him to delve deeper inside.

>>2428581
As her orgasm grows closer, Trixie's hips roll and pump away at the sleeve that is the man's throat. Her cock hardens and her head flares, but that doesn't stop her from fucking him until she is at the very point of no return. "Fff," her teeth sink into her bottom lip and pulls it into her mouth as her balls pulse, ready to finally unload. The pent up mare jerks her slimy appendage out his maw and immediately soaks his face with lines and globs of her equine spunk. A loud, drawn out groan escapes her lips as she smacks his hand away and milks herself out while clutching back onto his hair with the other. Pints of her essence rocket out her shaft; some of the spurts are powerful enough to fly right over his head and hit her wrist.

>>2428605
Trixie's body struggles to even stand as her ass is filled to the brim with the thick cum of her partner. The warm, gushing liquid cascades down the pleasureful button resting inside, triggering her own orgasm. Several lines of her cum stain the floor as she wobbles from side to side to balance the wave of bliss running through her body. "Mmf!" As her orgasm slips away, Trixie milks the man for every drop he's worth with the use of her muscles. The compacted tunnel guides the spunk out her ring and seeps out any aperture it finds. Trickles of his semen ride down her sack. "Oooh. You filled her up! But can you please get off? Trixie can't hold you up for long!"
>>
File: XqC81u1.gif (3KB, 64x102px) Image search: [Google]
XqC81u1.gif
3KB, 64x102px
>>2428710
All of them.
>>
>>2428678
>He was slowly swaying side to side, looking at her slowly falling sleep. He walked slowly towards a nearby bed before laying on top of it with her in his arms, humming and looking at her, he smiles before he leans slowly to press his lips against her forehead, being carefully with her horn.
>>
>>2428704
>gulps loudly
Such a beautiful...dress.
>>
>>2428721
>>2428704
>no girl will ever want to spend the rest of their life with you
Feels bad.
>>
>>2428717
>anon delves as deep as he can, basically fucking Trixie with his face, he flicks her clit with his tongue and breathes deep, enjoying the scent of her arousal
>>
File: 8a9e6184bcbecb365b0753df70088789.jpg (639KB, 1244x1100px) Image search: [Google]
8a9e6184bcbecb365b0753df70088789.jpg
639KB, 1244x1100px
>>2428625
Yeah...okay...
>All the words she could muster she put forth as her butt collapsed to the earth. Flipping herself over, Iowa presented her full body to him. She stared at his still erect cock, bursting with energy. A feint blush crawled across her cheeks as she thought of his pure stamina.
>>
File: Asellus 34.jpg (269KB, 524x658px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 34.jpg
269KB, 524x658px
>>2428678
I shouldn't, but I shall apologize regardless. Anyways.
>She takes her hand of her shoulder.
My name is Asellus, it's a pleasure.
>>
>>2428721
Let's go on Disney.com without our parents' permission.
>>
>>2428679
>>2428695
Ooooooo, you want to "clip" the fairy's wings? That's almost delightfully evil...
>The though itself make him blow as he pounds into her. This time he slams hard into her same as the other anon. The cum just keeps flooding into her completely.
>>
>>2428710
My rules.

>>2428702
>Kneesocks casually slips into Polt's bed, immediately groping and petting her tail.

My puppy.

>>2428724
>She sighs, happily nuzzling into him as she's carried off into bed, letting out a little gasp as her cheek is kissed, her toes curling a bit as she just presses against his form even more.

>>2428747
Mm, well, I must thank you for your sympathy.

>She scoots ever closer, now almost leaning on the tomboyish girl.

Kneesocks. Likewise.
>>
>>2428744
Canadians... have great stamina...
>he kisses her deep... a passionate make out and fondling her chests as he attempts to let it line itself up and thrust in... less intense then before... but just as hungry
>>
>>2428727
I wish it was bigger. Maybe one day I will wear it again for someone special. Maybe that someone will be you.
>>
>>2428753
MODS
>>
>Iowa and Trixie
I_can_only_get_so_erect.gif
>>
>>2428765
>>2428753
Alright! Let's go before the boring demon tries catching us!
>>
>>2428690
Let's get it done as quickly as possible, I don't want to be any more of a burden than I already am.
>The figure hovered behind her closely, watching her every move encased in the shadow of the umbrella. As he moved his eyes up to follow the trail, his attitude perked up as he saw the forest ahead. It could offer him a bit more freedom with in the shades of the pines, even if he did enjoy his closeness.
The ferryman...I guess I won't know until I stand before him, but I don't think I have much to atone for. Nothing major anyways, just some thoughts...but those are for then.
>As the duo approached the shady area, he experimentally ducked out from under her guidance, free to roam if not to the fullest extent he would wish due to the still present light.
>>
File: 1458723434503-1.jpg (151KB, 420x493px) Image search: [Google]
1458723434503-1.jpg
151KB, 420x493px
>>2428765
Nghhhhh~!!!
S-stop its too sensative~~
>Gtg may be back in an hour or so
>>
>>2428783
It's TOO naughty. I can't. We might get in trouble.
>>
File: 21aaa49f5550eaf8d4b4997e1034d0d0.png (570KB, 1500x1700px) Image search: [Google]
21aaa49f5550eaf8d4b4997e1034d0d0.png
570KB, 1500x1700px
>>2428701
*Gasp* I didn't even think of that! Lemme see! >pulls out a make up mirror from her pocket
You're right! It's so simple, but I love it! Thanks, my biggest fan! >She hops up on her toes to give a quick peck on the cheek, followed by a giggle.

>>2428678
It was fun! I had to do a lot of training but I love all of my dragons, so it always feels so rewarding!
>>
File: RibLewd13.png (157KB, 287x398px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd13.png
157KB, 287x398px
>>2428695
>>2428757
>She, for once during this sex, looked up, trying to look for approval from her new masters, her bloated stomach wobbling as she keeps getting filled in her womb and slit. Not only is she filled to the brim in both containers, it's pretty certain that if she's fertile, she'll get pregnant.
>She made grunts and moans, though easily confused of lust now, of disapproval. N-no, not her wings...! ...Honestly, clipping them that way won't work. They can be washed.
>>
>>2428715
Oh it does, huh~? That means it's starting to work, getting things nice and loose.
>Appreciating her reactions to his massage, his hands spread out her wide ass, allowing his fingers to sink in against her soft rear.
>>
>>2428546
Always more fun with brown is around.
>>
>>2428768
One can always dream.~
>>
>>2428690
(I absolutely did!)
>>
>>2428765
>His lips curled into a smile as he hears her cute gasp, his lips pressing and showering her cheek with kisses, his hand slowly going down one side of her frame, gently rubbing all the way up and down before going towards her hair and run his hand through it.
>>
File: Scanty133.png (535KB, 726x933px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty133.png
535KB, 726x933px
>>2428704
The want to do what??
The RUURUS exist for a reason!! To promote a health moral climate and success in life! Do you think you can make it through life that that horrid attitude of yours?

>>2428678
Oh kneesocks your face looks like a ripe apple~ I could just take a bite~
>Scanty brushes her sisters long white hair before lifting her chin to nuzzle her nose
Always my precious little Kneesocks~
(Btw I wanna lewd you more but I legit love snuggling)
>>
File: Asellus 20.png (121KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 20.png
121KB, 462x600px
>>2428765
>She felt the warmth of the woman, it was hot. Which matched the color of her skin.
It's of no trouble Kneesock, I just saw someone that need to let something off their chest. It's nothing special.
>>
>>2428717
>he uses a moment to catch his breath on her, before listening to her plea and letting go of her, and he steps back and makes his spent cock slip out of her and unplug her cum-filled ass, allowing any excess fluid to spill out of her hole
Damn... you've got one hell of an ass, you sexy blue thing!
>he places a hand on one of her blue cheeks and squeezes it, groping her ass for a moment before letting go again
>>
>>2428767
No, I would say great men...have that trait...
>Her mouth was covered after she was able to get her last quip out, tongue greeting the guest in a dance of passion. She embraced him into her soft mounds, letting him play with the only fat across her taut form. Her legs gladly let him entrance, wrapping him tightly like a long lost lover.
>>
File: 1461148009232.jpg (799KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461148009232.jpg
799KB, 1000x1000px
>>2428783
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 200x200px
H-heya everyone; good evening...
Hope you all are okay and having fun...
>>
>>2428801
Hahaha! You honor me with such a kiss, Iris!
>His hand is brought to the spot on his bright red cheek where she pressed against him, brimming with happiness.
>>
>>2428783
Boring?!

I am NOT boring!

...And I won't try to catch you either. I'll just stand on the sidelines. Looking disappointed.

>>2428794
Why do you think I'm doing it~?

>She giggles, wrapping her legs around Polt's, keeping her trapped as she molests that desperately wagging tail.

>>2428801
Ah, that's wonderful. Nothing better than rewarding work, surrounded by what you love, yes?

>>2428815
>She opens up one eye, looking up at him, starting to giggle softly as that hand traced down her sensitive side, the demoness squirming!
Mmfh... Hehe...

>>2428817
S-sister..!
>She eeps, hugging her sister tight, eyes shifting as her heart beats louder and faster, nuzzling back sheepishly
Please... Don't you think people will get the 'wrong' idea..?

>>2428822
>Kneesocks nodded, removing her glasses.
You know, if you ever need any help, I'm available... Within reason.
>>
>>2428612
You just want to steal her soul, don't you?
>>
File: image.png (293KB, 705x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
293KB, 705x663px
S'up everyone! Just got back from 'ah sweet ass run; how is everyone doin'?
>>
>>2428845
Not only am I not okay, but i'm also not having fun. FIX THIS!
>>
>>2428817
Yes I can! Watch me break all of them.
>Begins to eat pasta with a spoon.
>>2428811
You need to try and not dream.
>>2428843
We don't talk about ZUN's drawing.
>>2428800
Let's go quickly, she's onto us!
>>
File: image.png (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 150x150px
>>2428866
dont worry anon. if they were gonna do that...
>T h e y ' l l h a v e a b a d t i m e .
>>
>>2428834
i need... a code word... so you know its me... in the future
>they begin to fuck like lovers torn away for ages... nubile figures enjoying every inch of eachother, speaking between a battle of tongues and moans
>>
>>2428802
>>2428757
Look at her, she's full to the brim, and with only four loads.
>Still using her hair as a grip, he finally withdraws completely, some of his cum spilling out as he does. Keeping her held upright for the other anon, he simply rests his still hard cock against her face, the warm thing pulsing against her as it stains her face with a mixture of his cum and her saliva.
When you're done, come over here. We'll have her work for her next loads.
>>
File: Asellus 27.jpg (257KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 27.jpg
257KB, 849x1200px
>>2428845
Everything is fine Dokuro. Just... relaxing.
>>2428865
Oh?
>She gave the red woman a curious look.
And what is that reason?
>>2428867
Hello to you sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 479x479px
>>2428868
U-uh, okay! How would I do that, mister?
>>
>>2428743
"Ngh!" The mare jerks back unexpectedly as her clit is fondled by the human's tongue, earning him a squeeze of his face and a waterfall of her juices to come gushing out. The thick juice spews out her heated canal and rains down his face before collecting on the floor with a wet plop. The scent, heavy of sex and peppered with a few hints of hay, quickly invades his nostrils, as well as Trixie's. "Cum! Cumming! Mmmh!" She keeps her flanks glued onto his dampened face for the duration of her climax.

>>2428830
"Tell Trixie something she doesn't know!" She stands up erect and turns around to meet him, though the slobbered cock between his legs catches her eyes first. "Someone could use a cleaning," she murmurs with a laughter before raising a fingertip to rest between her lips. "You won't mind, won't you?"
>>
>>2428865
>He looks at her and pokes his tongue out, his hand rubbing her sides a bit more quickly, before slowly sliding his hand under her arms and gently pressing two fingers against her armpit and wiggling them, willing to tickle the demoness a bit, willing to hear her laugh.
>>
>>2428867
I always catch you at the worst times, sir Scout! I hope everything's finding you well, but I was about to head out soon!
>>
>>2428890
Thanks, cool skellington. What does she need souls for anyway?
>>
>>2428872
But it's the only way I'll be with a cutie like you.
>>
>>2428865
Definitely! Do you enjoy what you do, miss?

>>2428857
Oh, please, I'm not that special! But I am happy that you always support me!

>>2428845
Everyone seems to bee having fun! C'mon, join us!

>>2428807
I just wanna see every one enjoying themselves!
>>
File: lala.jpg (86KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lala.jpg
86KB, 600x450px
Lalafellanon, if you're here I wanted to let you know I probably won't be able to make it tonight unless you're going to be up around 4AM EST(5ish hours from now). My apologies, i'll check for (You)'s when I get home!
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 400x571px
Oh, hello everyone! I hope You all are having fun...
And that my mistresses are here~
>>
File: 26d53decf3bb53e35e9aee7e88b91910.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
26d53decf3bb53e35e9aee7e88b91910.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>2428894
Code word...you're no secret agent
>She laughs before moaning back into his kissing. Her legs tremble, feeling another oncoming rush of pleasure from his thrusts
>>
File: 4L_YKNlqCtP.png (194KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_YKNlqCtP.png
194KB, 400x600px
>>2428866
What? No I'd never hurt Frisk! Besides I don't steal souls anymore, I make deals

>>2428890
>>
>>2428926
Hello bootyf-- I mean beautiful...
*drools slightly*
>>
>>2428901
Use some special secret angel magic.
>>
>>2428925
I'll be around then, but would you still be up for doing something around that time? Or would you prefer to just go ahead and move it till tomorrow?
>>
>>2428903
>anon licks gently as Trixie's climax subsides
>he keeps his face right where it is, breathing in the strong scent of her juices
>anon is overcome with arousal, and reaches down to stroke his own cock as he keeps his face nestled in Trixie's nether regions
>>
File: image.png (233KB, 705x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
233KB, 705x396px
>>2428917
Aw damn it...
Well; I'll actually be here tomorrow all day (aka I got a 4 day weekend), so hey; maybe I could see you sometime tomorrow if I'm lucky!
>>2428899
Well hello cutie! How are you tonight?
>>
File: 73fe9f80932840bd46b62956714afe1b.jpg (106KB, 1138x799px) Image search: [Google]
73fe9f80932840bd46b62956714afe1b.jpg
106KB, 1138x799px
(Finally back with images!)

>>2428792
Do not worry... I'd like to repay you for accidentally... taking your life. This is the least that I can do. I know you wish to be revived, after all.

>Even as they arrive in the shady growth ahead of them, she remains under the shadow cast by the parasol, far too accustomed to keeping it close to her. She takes note of how he moved with a sprightly air, and starts to feel even guiltier. Though she wore that same deadpan, inside, she felt heavily at fault, and grows gloomier than her usual self. Of course, she keeps it all within, and speaks nothing about it, as with her usual taciturn behavior.

If that is the case... Perhaps, the ferry ride will not take too long, after all.

>She carries on wayward with her steps, undeterred by his swift, free motions. Even though he might lag behind a little, considering how he was no longer affected by gravity, and was no longer bound by the laws of physics, the phantom could easily catch up to her then.

>>2428813
(Happy to hear~ Hehe.)
>>
>>2428923
That's not true Iris, I love everything about you! You're the pinnacle of beauty to me!
>He lights up, giving her a bashful grin
>>
>>2428903
>he eyes her enticing lips as her finger is placed over them
Not at all...
>he smiles playfully at her suggestion and spreads his legs slightly as he assumes a stable stance, pushing his hip slightly forward and presenting his well-used cock to her
By all means, go right ahead. I'd appreciate the favor.
>he winks
>>
>>2428931
>he is on the brink... unsure were he wants to cum.. if he wants in the pussy that so loves him... or on hte lewd body that he loves right back
Windsor... ill ask... to windsor you... and where should i ... cum?
>>
File: 2015-07-18-miss-pauling.jpg (476KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-18-miss-pauling.jpg
476KB, 842x1191px
>>2428954
>>
File: a3f65e181ff6f4955b40c9df1d13558b.jpg (158KB, 631x1298px) Image search: [Google]
a3f65e181ff6f4955b40c9df1d13558b.jpg
158KB, 631x1298px
>>2428899
...No murder? Other than that, I think we're good.

>>2428914
>She pauses, looking up at him in terror, like a vital weakness of hers was revealed, only to eep and arch her back, giggling helplessly at the fingers on her armpit!
Nnnhahahaaa~! Stahahaap!

>>2428923
Of course! Enforcing the rrrrules is such important work, there's no way for it not to feel rewarding!

>>2428926
That rear should be against the rrrules... But thank god it isn't!
>>
>>2428717
>Trixies tight grip on his hair and the warm globs of spunk on his face was all he needed to push himself over the edge. Anon let out a loud,almost high pitched moan as he came before the magnificent figure before him. He continued to pump as an almost endless wave of cum spurted out of his dick. He looks up at trixie,covered in cum and with a relaxed look on his face.

Did i please you mistress?
>>
>>2428926
>gently runs his hand along you rear
That is a pretty outfit, Princess.
>>
>>2428968
>kneesox is almost lewding an anon
its a good day
>>
>>2428921
Try anon, I am sure you would do better than some people here.
>>2428857
Boooo, you're no fun.
>>
>>2428802
>>2428897
I know, it's so small that it almost wasn't worth it.
>He pulls himself out of her, like pulling a plug, and cum starts leaking out of her tiny slit. He gives her ass one more heavy slap before dropping her limp and lifeless bottom half. He follows the other anon off with him
So, how exactly is she going to earn this one? I've saved the biggest one for last. So we've gotta make her work extra for it if she wants to get plastered
>>
File: image.jpg (343KB, 800x1250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 800x1250px
>>2428899
>Smiling warmly, she rests on her shoulder, kissing her cheek.
That's what I love hearing~
So glad to see you here...
>>2428923
E-Eh?
>She audibly spoke, holding a hand out with shaking limbs.
>>2428942
...I guess; sex?
>>
>>2428963
Windsor...I think that's a good name for you.
>She blushes and looks away.
Um...cum outside me...please. You can shoot it directly on me but..not inside...not now.
>>
File: 52049340_p0.jpg (317KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52049340_p0.jpg
317KB, 1024x1024px
>>2428982
>Throws you a brick from above
>>
>>2428964
>dat ass
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 496x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 496x491px
>>2428964
H-holy crap...
I mean, sure Miss P! Anything fer' ya', gorgeous~
>To self: Please don't let it be a dream, please don't let it be a dream...
>>
File: c1c182a46cff13cd88c0fa69858b75fa.png (398KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c1c182a46cff13cd88c0fa69858b75fa.png
398KB, 500x1000px
Butt
>>
File: Asellus 48.jpg (330KB, 737x611px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 48.jpg
330KB, 737x611px
>>2428954
I'm fine. Just been talking to the ladies as of late. So my good man, what is your name?
>>2428968
No murder? Well, that's easy. I don't plan on killing anyone really. Only in the name of self-defense.
>>2428987
>She smiles lightly, slowly putting one arm around her waist.
As am I Dokuro.
>>
>>2428937
Making deals seems like a more reasonable method for your endeavors than just stabbing people and taking them.
Th-thanks for not stabbing me, by the way.
>>
>>2428993
>Dies and a bounty was place on your head.
>>
>>2428990
windsor... looks like... a dick... in the USA....
>he starts to move faster and harder... going right up to the limit... he pulls out and erupts less then a second after... across her chest an d naval.. one string almost lands on her slit as he looks at his work before moving to kiss her again
im your windsor...
>>
>>2428985
>>2428802
That's up to her, of course. Whatever she's gonna do, she'll have to work extra hard for it, if she wants us to drench her body.
>He looks at the fairy, speaking to her.
Your ours now, you understand? We'll feed you with as much cum as you could possibly ever need, but you're gonna have to work hard for it. Show us we made the right choice picking you as our cumdump, okay?
>>
(Well, it seems Electra's partner isn't here tonight, so I'll give this one another shot.)

“This ain't some 'mirror mirror' bullshit, is it?”

Katya flicked her lighter's top, and struck its wheel as she snapped her thumb back down. She took a short drag while the flame danced near the cigarette's tip, then blew out a cloud of smoke at the hovering camera drone before her. It was afternoon, she'd just dried out in the heat, and her towel clung to her with moisture locked in its fibers. She flipped the lighter's lid back down, and then brushed her hand through her hair.

“Just visual, huh?” Katya said, and she rolled her eyes. “Come on up, I'll open the door for you.”

She jabbed her thumb out toward the front door. Without sparing the drone a second glance, she turned on her heel, and tamped her cigarette out on the ledge before she stepped to the back door, with a sway swinging her hips. She'd left it ajar, and closed it after she swept through.

Katya's apartment was just a bit cooler than outside, yet she still bristled against the air when she stepped in. A small table, and two chairs occupied a corner to the left. A microwave and fridge lurked in the opposite corner. A small television sat on a table just as small on the far wall, and a fold-out bed was cracked open from the wall on the other side.

She flicked the nearby light switch, bathing the room in a fluorescent light-blue, then reached over to grab a pair of panties that hung off the bed's ledge, and slipped into them. One side gripped her hips higher than the other as she came to the front door. Her eyelids formed a lazy line, and she left her lips half-open as she opened it.

“So, what's going on?” Katya said with a shrug of her shoulders.
>>
>>2429009
>Steals your cummies
>>
>>2428956
This is more than enough I believe. I'm not one to hold many grudges.
>As the ghost floated along, he observed into the trees beyond. Animals that resided within seemed to glare right to his position, as if they could see him. It unnerved him to his ghastly core. He retreated behind her parasol, trying to stay out of sight of their prying eyes.
...hmph...
So...what's this Yama like anyways?
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>2428980
>She purrs, turning around with a grin.
Yeah, it is~
Feels so natural and nice...
>>2428968
Aww; this sweet old thing is approved of by you?
You babes could do real better than me...
>>2428938
>She softly giggles.
Please, call me bootiful~
>She teased, juggling her ass above him.
>>
File: 1456238714026.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1456238714026.gif
323KB, 192x256px
>>2429009
This is a Christian imageboard.
>>
>>2428968
>He kept tickling her for a bit more, his fingers rubbing her weakspot to the sensation before his other hand went towards her neck and rubs it gently, he was chuckling at her cute reaction as he didn't stopped for some second and slowly stopped tickling her.
>>
>>2429004
>Miss Pauling is really there, but not as lewd in reality as your imagination made her out to be when you first glimpsed her
Don't let what be a dream?
>>
>>2429009
>stands behind you and wraps his arms around your waist before pulling you close
>>
>>2429025
>anon asks her for sum fuk
Ay bby u wunt sum fuk?
>>
File: 1448375354919.png (193KB, 942x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1448375354919.png
193KB, 942x1316px
>>2428806
But when are you gonna train?
>Fionna presses her ass into him more then before, letting out a moan
>>
>>2428968
Oh, so you're like en officer! Neat!

>>2428957
Oh.. That's so sweet! Hearing things like that just make me want to keep doing Mt best!
>she gives a wide grin

>>2428987
>energetically swings her hand in to grab yours
It's great to meet you, I'm Iris!
>>
>>2429025
>is she nude like the image or? you built the scene with out character descriptors letting the image do all the work for it
>>
>>2428954
Don't worry! I'll be around tomorrow I believe! The weekend is much better for me!

>>2429020
Hah...I'll keep it in mind.
>Her legs squeezed him in tight until he pulled out, drenching her in his hot sticky fluid. In no condition to move, she rested there to gather his strength in his loving caress.

(Alright, I'm gonna head off to bed! Nighto!)
>>
File: 55624971_p0.png (708KB, 775x1084px) Image search: [Google]
55624971_p0.png
708KB, 775x1084px
>>2429013
>cheats and runs away
>>
File: RibLewd12.png (66KB, 207x186px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd12.png
66KB, 207x186px
>>2428985
>>2428897
>>2429022
>She was finally breathing out of her mouth, now that her mouth was free of the shaft - and she was breathing hard. Her collapse made it pretty clear that while she's a good slut, she was still new to being a cumdump. The abuse was just so new to her fragile body. Still, she attempted to respond.
O.... Oka.....y....
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 174x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 174x360px
>>2429037
O-oh crap...
>Scout's face was lit up bright red; way more heated than any pyro weapon could do to him.
U-um; another, fantastic assignment from my favorite security of Mann Co!
>His eyes dart around nervously.
Yeah; lets go with that!
>>
File: Asellus 61.png (637KB, 676x900px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 61.png
637KB, 676x900px
>>2429025
(Hmmm... don't know if I should do the thing. Probably not.)
>>
File: hPCKv8V.gif (3KB, 68x102px) Image search: [Google]
hPCKv8V.gif
3KB, 68x102px
>>2429061
Cheating scum bag!
>>
>>2429055
(She's as she appears in the image, though with the addition of the panties from the last paragraph, yes.)
>>
>>2429031
>he begins sweating
You're very, -gulp-, bootiful...
>He gets lost, staring into your meaty cheeks
>>
>>2429051
God you're so adorable! Can I give you a hug? Please?
>His matching smile only grew wider at her wonderful words, joyful that he was making his idol happy.
>>
>>2428945
Her ears twitch a few times as she glances back to see him still diving into the sopping folds with the same vigor as she started with, then down to the hand pumping across his shaft. She chuckles and raises her hind leg backwards to graze along the prick once before returning to its natural position. "You might as well jerk yourself off. No mare would consider taking that thing!"

>>2428962
Trixie dives forward in a cock hungry daze and promptly slurps away at the cum-glazed cock like a proper whore. She holds him by the base to keep him steady as her tongue laps up globs of white to reel into her tongue so her tastebuds can bask in the salty-sweet delicacy that she loves so. "Ahhp," her lips seal halfway down his shaft and her cheeks suck in, creating a vacuum as she slowly pulls herself out to leave with a loud pop. "Mmh." Her eyes meet his and she smiles. "All clean."

>>2428970
She can only pant in response, but soon musters up the breath to murmur out an approving moan and a subtle nod. Her cock drools and goes half-erect, ready to slip back into its sheath with a sense of satisfaction. "Fuck," Trixie glares at the mess and takes a step back to prevent her feet from getting soaked in the flooding spunk. "You did extraordinarily, Cock Sucker. Or Cock Lover, whichever it was."
>>
File: images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg (34KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg
34KB, 268x268px
>>2429077
>Miss Pauling looks at her clipboard
Let's see...Oh! An assassination, that's always fun.
>>
>>2429078
(What were you going to do?)
>>
File: 4L_VDeO0FvO.png (303KB, 674x869px) Image search: [Google]
4L_VDeO0FvO.png
303KB, 674x869px
>>2429011
Well I'm not that bad! But speaking of deals, would you like to make one with me?
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1016x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1016x762px
>>2429010
>Dokuro mimics the move, looking into her eyes as deep as she can.
Y-you're so beautiful, Asellus; I could get lost in your eyes...
>>2429051
U-uh; Dokuro! Dokuro Mitsukai!
>She happily returned, shaking her hand.
>>
>>2429073
>>2428985
Looks like she's still not used to this, yet. That's okay, it's just a matter of time. For now, though...
>He lets go of her hair to grab his cock, and quickly stroke it, while holding it right over her face.
If you can't work for it, then beg: give us a nice little pose, and beg for your last meal. Understand?
>>
File: image.gif (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
88KB, 500x500px
>>2429100
Oh! They always are!
Come on; I'm rootin' fer' killin' Frenchie!
>>
>>2429031
Yes, it does.
>he ran his hands from underneath your breasts to you butt
It hugs your curves and enhances them.
I just wonder what it's like without the outfit.
>>
>>2429095
>anon strokes faster hearing Trixie's demeaning words
>he squeezes her ass with his other hand and nuzzles his sopping wet face into Trixie's hind-quarters
>>
>>2429045
Maybe I should start right now~
>Not hiding his true intentions any longer, the anon shoves his face into Fiona's rear, his lips teasing against her pussy while his fingers kneaded into her plush rump still.
>>
File: Asellus 26.jpg (108KB, 435x600px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 26.jpg
108KB, 435x600px
>>2429105
(I was just going to walk in to her apartment, and look around the room. Probably question why she is not fully dress. That sort of thing... maybe even comment about the her cigar smoke.)
>>2429114
Then do it... nothing is stopping you darling.
>>
File: Booty.png (957KB, 1061x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Booty.png
957KB, 1061x1500px
>>2429026
Hey, those were mine!
>>2429035
oh
>>2429040
>Twerks on you
>>
>>2429081
I swear, my timing is the worst. I pop on for a quick look before work, there's a ready Parsee. I pop on after gaming before bed for work? There's a ready Parsee.
>>
>>2429029
Then, that's certainly relieving to hear.

>While her eyes briefly close, the purple-clad Mage swivels her head for a short second to look into the thicket, eyeing the distant forest, while they traipsed down the path. Then, she snaps her attention towards the spectre, who had moved to evade something which wasn't of her awareness.

...The Yama in Gensokyo is one that never gets tired of scolding people, and making sure that they improve themselves. Especially if they've been excessively sinful along their entire life.
>>
File: Scanty137.png (559KB, 728x931px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty137.png
559KB, 728x931px
>>2428865
>Scanty leans down to whisper into her sisters ear
Your so cute Kneesocks~ But After my long day I've become a little... loose~ And I don't care what a bunch of self loathing degenerates think
>Scanty's fangs dig into her sisters soft tender ear, before pulling back to give her sister a tender kiss as her tail wraps around yours playfully
>>
>>2429025
"Can i come in atleast, discussing things in a hallway is shady and draws far to much attention"

Medium length strawberry blonde hair fell just over his glasses with piercing green eyes contrasting against the pale skin, a confident smirk as he stares a hole in her with raised eyebrows and his foot already stopping her from closing the door on him.

He wore a petticoat laid open above a dress shirt not tucked in a tie only half done up that was Blue to match the navy blue coat, a blackish blue pair of dress pants covered his long legs and his hands showed how small his body was under those layers with his above average height

"Oh stop staring and let me in or they will think im your bloody pimp"
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>2429083
Do you like what you see sir?
>She teased, spreading her cheeks out for him, wiggling her ass a bit.
>>2429129
Oh; do you wanna see?
>She offered, smirking and looking at the anon playfully.
>>
>>2429145
why cant we have nice things, like a sinon
>>
>>2429095
Cock lover

>Anon stands up

Im glad i was able to satisfy. Ordinarily i would take your cock untill i passed out but alas i have shit to do.

But i have a feeling we will meet again.
Good night,Ms trixie.
>>
File: 1459974910721.jpg (398KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1459974910721.jpg
398KB, 600x900px
>>2429151
Stop lewding Patchouli.
>>
>>2429145
>takes a deep breath as your soft buns grind against his now rapidly hardening cock
>>
>>2429171
Sinon a shit
>>
>>2429095
>his body shudders as she without hesitation swallows his sensitive, post-orgasmic member, and he can't resist letting out a moan as she slowly pulls her lips along his length until she pops free, making him gasp. He then looks down at her with a grateful, and a bit suggestive, smile
Thank you very much. It's nice that you'r willing to take such good care of me~
>>
>>2429145
Mine now!
>Gives your cummies a new home in his tummy
>>
>>2429094
Sure, especially since you asked nicely!
>she spread her arms, happily embracing him with her small frame

>>2429114
A pleasure, Dokuro! I haven't met many people around here that are my age... But you look about as old as me!
>>
>>2429125
>>2429073
That is just a damn shame. I guess we should give her a pass on this one...
>Walks around behind her and starts stroking it, aiming at her back, wings, and ass.
Alright, let's hear a good reason for it. Make us want to cover a useless cumdump like you.
>>
>>2429127
The target's name is...Scanty? That's a weird name. Well it looks like she's on Blu's side, judging by her appearance.
>Miss Pauling hand's you a picture of Scanty, the blue demon
>>
File: 25d0b0c7e937962d925e3400bf116953.jpg (345KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
25d0b0c7e937962d925e3400bf116953.jpg
345KB, 850x1133px
>>2429036
>She gasps for breath, only to coo and wriggle as her neck is rubbed, her giggles slowly dying out in favor of soft moans, her hips swaying

>>2429031
...It'll only get approval if you sit on my face and taunt me, I'm afraid. It's in the rrrules.

>>2429010
We're fine, then!

>>2429153
>Kneesocks gasps, her knees quivering as her ear's bitten, moaning into the kiss and slipping her tongue in, her tail shaking a bit, the younger sister holding Scanty close, lowering her to the ground with Kneesocks on top!
>>
File: Rhin_Adventurer.jpg (217KB, 766x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Adventurer.jpg
217KB, 766x1076px
Okay, let's see if I am feeling better today...

Hey everyone.
>>
File: RibLewd1.jpg (50KB, 314x534px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd1.jpg
50KB, 314x534px
>>2429125
I... I can...
>She feebly attempts to bring her hands up in order to reach the shafts. She's really determined to finish this, even if she needs help. Likely, she just needs to get her hands up in order to start, shifting her weight to counter her cum belly.
>>
>>2429110
I'd like to know the terms of the deal before agreeing to anything but you have my attention, Chara.
>The boy views her with curiosity, resisting the impulse to embrace her and agree to anything she requests.
>>
>>2429166
Yes, please,Princess. I would love to see every inch of you, Daisy.
>>
>>2429176
(Too late.)
>>
>>2429192
>He takes the tiny figure into his strong embrace, even picking her up off the ground to spin her around in the air before letting her back down to earth.
Man Iris, you're so light weight! I love every little thing about you!
>>
>>2429199
Ayy, you overgrown lizard. What's the good word?
>>
>>2429166
>his heart starts racing, watching her play with her butt like that
Y-yeah... I know you must've heard it before, but you've got a wonderful rear end...
>>
>>2429215
Stop it now. Lewd Koakume instead of cute Patchouli.
>>
>>2429137
"Are you going faster because of Trixie just said? Pft! You are unbelievable. Do human girls at least give you the satisfaction of fucking their pussy? Or are you too small for them as well? Dont' even answer. Trixie knows you want to spend all the time you have between her flanks." She exaggerates her statement with a shake of her hips, causing the pillowy flanks to sway and gently slap against his cheeks. "Lay down flat on the floor, Anonymous. Trixie is going to sit on you and you are going to cum with her flanks suffocating you."

>>2429173
"Goodnight!"

>>2429184
"Trixie can't leave a cock all wet with cum!" She bounces back up and wipes her lips with the back of her wrist. "You are free to go now." She says, smiling at him.
>>
File: Asellus 60.jpg (749KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 60.jpg
749KB, 802x1000px
>>2429198
Good. Now it seems that you're quite busy. So, i'll leave you be now Kneesock. It was nice for you to talk about your day to me.
>>2429215
(Sweet god...)
>>
>>2429201
>>2429125
(>>2429194)
Aw....it's like the little engine that couldn't quite make it...I almost feel sorry for her. Almost.
>>
File: image.png (158KB, 423x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158KB, 423x318px
>>2429141
O-okay...
>She agreed, looking into her clear, enchanting eyes, slowly starting to drool.
Oh, mistress is so pretty...
Mistress deserves the best.
>>2429192
Uh, yeah. Physically, I'm 12. Mentally, and technically...
I'm past the legal age; I'll say that much.
>>
>>2429201
>>2429194
Oh, looks like she's not quite done yet, after all!
>He bends down to grab her wrist, lifting her arm, and resting her hand on his cock.
I'm impressed, fairy. You must really want it, huh? Don't think you're gonna get away that easily, though: I still want to hear you beg, or else you aren't getting a single drop.
>>
>>2429198
>He raised an eyebrow at her giggles becoming moans,his fingers gently running on a side of her neck as his thumb rubs the center, looking her with a bit mischievous eyes, he leans slowly and places a kiss on the untouched part of her neck, pulling a bit for a moment to lick and moisten his lips,he leaned again and planted more kisses on her skin.
>>
>>2429151
>His cold presence retains itself behind her, only leaving for bits of time before scrambling back. His frantic motions show he was clearly concerned with something, though he refused to bring it up immediately. Even looking up under the hem of the umbrella, he could see their prying eyes.
Sc-scolding people, huh?
>Desperate to talk about anything, he fumbles the echoing words out of his mouth.
What would you define as sinful? And what can it really do to a ghost besides either deny me or talk to me for a long time?
>>
>>2429233
>anon has to let go of his cock so he doesn't cum then and there from what she said about sitting on his face
T-hank you, Tr- Great and Powerful Trixie.
>anon lies on the floor, shaking with anticipation
>>
>>2429171
Why do you want a Sinon when you have me?!
>>2429178
>Continues rubbing your organic crotch gun with my butt
>>2429185
Stop stealing my cummies you jerk!
>Rips off your pants
>>
>>2429141
(Seems it was picked up...)

>>2429159
“Oh no,” Katya said, her tone gone flat as she rolled her eyes. “What will I do then.”

She took a moment to glance the arrival up and down: then met his eyes again. Her lips curled down at one side, and she sighed, stepping back with her fingers wrapped around the door's edge. Katya leaned around it, and then beckoned him with a quick flick of her fingertips.

“Just get in,” she said, and let go of the door.
>>
File: 4L_pRDW4TPp.jpg (77KB, 516x702px) Image search: [Google]
4L_pRDW4TPp.jpg
77KB, 516x702px
>>2429202
Well basically I do whatever you want and after I'm done serving you I take your soul!
>She gave you a grin as she slowly walked towards you
So do we have a deal?
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
>>2429197
>Humming in curiosity, Scout scanned the picture up and down, noticing some...impressive feature.
H-holy crap...
Wait; why does BLU have a, horned, girl, mythological demon...but RED doesn't?!?
>>
>>2429261
YOU RIPPED MY FUCKING PANTS
>>
>>2429261
Because sinon is cuter... ive always loved the sniper
>>
>>2429261
>Hurls sleeping brick
Go the fuck to bed
>>
>>2429261
>A bright shining light flashes as you tore his pants off. His hands on his hips as he stood confident with a smirk on his face. The shining light slowly dimming to reveal his cock cage tightly locking up his flaccid member.
Bwahaha! I knew you'd go for my pants and planned ahead!
>>
>>2429264
(You know this would actually be a killer deal for the devil to make people. Why doesn't he just appear as some otaku's fictional waifu and bait him for his soul?)
>>
File: miss_pauling_by_ihlosih-d9ma1no.png (673KB, 550x903px) Image search: [Google]
miss_pauling_by_ihlosih-d9ma1no.png
673KB, 550x903px
>>2429268
That's classified. Now get to work. Report back when the job is done.
>>
File: Asellus 30.jpg (132KB, 800x779px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 30.jpg
132KB, 800x779px
>>2429240
("My, I guess I am that beautiful to her... how odd.")
>She thought as she slowly glides her hand on top of Dokuro's head.
If you think I deserve the best, than you are a strange little girl. But I don't really mind all too much.
>Her smile came back, it was inviting smile.
>>2429263
(Yep, sucks for me.)
>>
>>2429233
>he pulls his pants back up and stuff his spent and now clean cock back into its former place before buttoning said pants and beginning to look neat and proper again. He then looks at Trixie and gives her a smile in return
Well, this was fun. Thanks for a good time, Great and Sexy Trixie.

Then I guess it's time for me to be off and let you attend to the rest of your... fans.
>>
>>2429240
Hmm, legal age...?
>her eyes widen and cheeks flush after hearing that
That means you... oh dear...

>>2429217
Oh, my! That was fun, but kinda silly! Yeah, I'm still pretty small... But I'm still tough!
>she pumps her fist as her face gives way to an excited expression
>>
>>2429263
The reddish haired male clad in blue slid into her apartment and closed the door swiftly behind him with a smirk

"So... why'da call me anyways? what services can i help with, i am a professional jack of all trades~"

He takes off his glasses as if they were a mask he removes for a bow at her, though it's mostly an excuse for a detailed check out of the other

"i know im charming but speak up"
>>
>>2429238
My oh my...took me some time. hello dear~
>>
File: image.png (501KB, 707x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
501KB, 707x874px
>>2429198
Okay; if your perverted rules says so...
Sit on down for my beautiful body's ass~
>She teased, smirking softly.
>>2429207
Very well...
>She nodded, stripping her clothing with a needy gaze in her eye.
Come; worship me...
.>>2429226
Aww; I sure did!
>She smacks her ass with a grin.
But it's okay~
We'll have fun...
>>
>>2429250
>She shudders at the soft kisses all over, soon speaking up, looking up at him with flushed cheeks

Hey... I'm enjoying this, but... Could you... Tie me up? Tease me? I'm sorry, it's just a thing...
>>
File: RibLewd2.jpg (74KB, 301x310px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd2.jpg
74KB, 301x310px
>>2429239
>(She's too determined to quit. She's definitely waking up different tomorrow, but for today, she's refusing.)
>>2429249
>She sighed in relief as the man helps her hands. She was barely grasping the words he said, but at least she got "Beg".
P... please... c-cum... I... need it...
>It's almost cute.
>>
>>2429198
>Kneesocks coos are her sister pins her to the ground as her tail wriggles down your tail to roam over your ass, a blush forming on her face
Oh Kneesocks what a slut~ Are you going to rape your older sister?
>Scanty pulls her sisters face down to kiss you once more as one of my hands reach up to tease your horn
>>
File: Asellus 29.jpg (66KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 29.jpg
66KB, 768x1024px
>>2429325
Ah! Hello "Mother" don't you look nice on this lovely night.
>>
>>2429257
Trixie carefully backs herself up and stops just at the right spot so her dripping cunt hovers just over his face. Then, with one quick sweep, she plops her pudgy flanks down, enveloping his head in the round, furry rear. She sets her forehooves on his abdomen and watches his cock twitch and ache for attention. "Alright. Jerk yourself off now! Trixie wants to see you make a mess all over yourself. And keep using that tongue." She shifts a bit to get comfortable, causing her folds to drag along his nostrils.

>>2429310
"So long, Anonymous! Thank YOU for choosing to fuck Trixie." She smiles at him and gives off a little wave.
>>
>>2429325
you came before i went to sleep... now i will to...
>the anon from this morning seems more eager then most at her arrival
>>
>>2429238
(Did I catch someone's fancy~?)

>>2429230
(Nuh-uh~)

>>2429251
Yes. The Yama knows, that she must reprimand each and every human soul that goes through her judgment to make sure that they reflect upon themselves and improve, before she is able to decide whether they are worthy of living in Hell, Heaven, the Netherworld... or, if they must be reincarnated.

>The entire time that she was explaining, the lilac-haired magician blinked slowly, while her tone remained flat. As his question reaches her ears, she mulls upon the inquiry for a moment, before she's able to respond with a somewhat concise interpretation, of what she would say is sinful.

Textbook definition: any immoral or unjust actions, are what I would consider "sinful."
>>
File: image.png (101KB, 430x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101KB, 430x580px
>>2429297
Well, okay!
Your wish is my command, miss P!
>The Scout shrugged with his usual grin, rushing off.
>>2429153
>Reaching Scanty, he looked at the paper and back at Panty.
>>
>>2429271
I need to suck my cummies back out of you! Now let me see that shell shedding slug of affection!
>>2429275
Sinon is a whore that got raped. She's an indecent slut!
>>2429277
But I just woke up!
>>2429290
That's cheatinnnnnng! Why would you lock up your thing that looks like an exclamation point? Let it free right now!
>>
File: 4L_QnAl5wuj.jpg (129KB, 573x679px) Image search: [Google]
4L_QnAl5wuj.jpg
129KB, 573x679px
>>2429291
(No kidding)
>>
>>2429311
>The man follows her actions feeling the same amount of excitement. He pats her on her head, giving her a reassuring smile.
You'll need that toughness for the championship, I'm sure!
>>
>>2429316
“Call you..?” She said, raising her eyebrow as she walked over to the refrigerator. “I don't remember calling anyone.”

Katya bent down, leaving the towel to hang away, off her shoulders. A clear view afforded to the stranger: her light-pink nipples poking out where the fabric had brushed over them. She opened the refrigerator, and reached in, then pulled out two bottles of water. One in each hand, she straightened up, and turned, then kicked the door closed. The bottle on her right, she held out toward him.

“Maybe you're thinking of a different apartment?” Katya said, sloshing the water on her left with a shrug. “I mean, this is a pretty close cluster, anyone could have mistaken one balcony for another.”
>>
>>2429330
Oho, looks like there's still enough fight in her.
>Still stands behind her, keeping himself hard
Sure her gumption is cute, but you spoil her too much. After she's done with you , she'll have to earn it here.
>>
File: 45.jpg (98KB, 504x600px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
98KB, 504x600px
>>2429362
(Indeed you have love)
>>
>>2429326
>with the bulge in his pants growing noticeably bigger, he musters up the strength to ask
May I touch it, please..?
>>
>>2429327
>He stopped and looked at her with a bit of surprise before he grins and nodded, he crawls towards the edge of a bed just to take a few ropes under the bed. Then fondling his chin as he looked at the flustered girl before taking each of their wrists and ankles to tie them up to each corner of the bed, making her lay spread eagle. He looked and tilted his head to a side wondering if this was good and if it was okay to continue?
>>
>>2429362
>...The witch intervenes for a short second, interjecting to add more into her last statement.

Anything unlawful as well, would fall under the same category. I suppose that would be enough of a basis, to decide what is sinful, and what is not.

>>2429418
(Heh. Excellent~)
>>
>>2429264
What exactly do you think it is I want from you?
>He is taken aback by the girl's offer. The boy's hormones flooding his brain with every depraved lewd scenario he'd ever considered with the cute redhead. His gaze traces over her soft features, pale skin, and shimmering, wild red eyes framed by her cute mop of ginger hair.
>He thinks for a moment.
You know you'll have to take it, then. My soul, I mean.
I agree to your terms. It is a deal.
>The boy offers his open palm to shake on the arrangement.
>>
>>2429380
Never!
>He threw on a black mask and ran off with his bottom half exposed. His tummy now filled with delicious cummies he earned through hard thieving ways.
(I'd keep fucking with you but I'm going to sleep. Steal some more of your cummies later!)
>>
>>2429330
That's not going to happen if you don't get to stroking, now will it? Just what are you waiting for?
>As if to get her started, he grabs her wrist again, moving it along his length.
If you need energy, why don't you try thinking about all the cum you'll get as a reward? Just forget about everything else, and imagine the hot, sticky sensation of us drenching you with our cum. You want that, don't you? Let that be your motivation, and get used to it: that's all you'll be doing from now on, anyway.

>>2429415
Why wait? She has two hands, doesn't she? Just grab her wrist and make her tug your cock with her hand.
>>
File: 1459441538625.jpg (39KB, 271x304px) Image search: [Google]
1459441538625.jpg
39KB, 271x304px
>>2429380
>shell shedding slug of affection
>>
>>2429351
>anon is in heaven under Trixie's ass, enjoying the smell and the weight of her on his face
>he continues exploring her with his tongue, finding any motion she responds well to and repeating it
>anon's cock is twitching and truly aching for attention, he desperately wants Trixie to touch it, but he's even more turned on that she won't give him such pleasure, while using him for her own
>anon grips his cock and slowly strokes it for Trixie, not wanting to cum too soon and spoil her fun
>>
>>2429349
Thank you~ you look great as well.

>>2429355
Did I come at a good time~?

>>2429362
(I'd join in if I didn't feel like I'd be barging in)
>>
>>2429418
What did I ask for? God, are you so useless that you can't even fulfill one simple request. This is why I preferred the request that I asked you on steam, but you insisted that you would deny me of happiness.
>>
>>2429411
"oh... well then... i am Jaune... who were you expecting if i could hazard to ask?"

He took the bottle and popped off the cap, deciding to make the most of the almost nude woman welcoming him in as he sits on the edge of her couch... wondering if what he sees of her is something she wants him to see or is allowing or is even aware of, throwing his jacket on the arm of the couch to make himself boil slightly slower
>>
File: Touhou.full.827250.jpg (242KB, 718x846px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.full.827250.jpg
242KB, 718x846px
>>2429362
We will never have best succubus,
>>
>>2429449
hmm, its a time in which we wont be pulled away from one and another... so my wish from earlier today has come true... might you train me?~
>>
File: 3120da600fe30075d4d787e98b007956.png (289KB, 648x1002px) Image search: [Google]
3120da600fe30075d4d787e98b007956.png
289KB, 648x1002px
>>2429406
>She look back up to you, her smile as friendly as ever
You know it! If I'm gonna represent the dragon type, I'll need to match their pride and strength!

>>2429325
Oooh! Hiya, Cynthia!
>>
>>2429362
>>2429433
Any tips to ask her how to get reincarnated? I guess going to heaven wouldn't be that bad of a deal. The other two...I shudder to think of the possibility, but I guess I can't leave it as a non option. My passing was rather premature if I may say so...hopefully she'll grant me mercy.
>Though the eidolon tended to get lost easily, he didn't consider himself an imbecile. As he pondered on her addendum, he felt a question in the pit of his stomach arise.
That might be sinful...but who decides what is immoral? Say I kill a man who was attempting to kill me. Or stole to feed a starving family. What if the laws are unjust in their creation and I simply react to them in my own way?
>The questioning spectre echoed his questions from behind, ever following in her lovely shadow.
>>
>>2429330
>>2429439
I suppose I could, but for now, she's taking care of you. We'll just take it in turn, I'll cover the parts that are missed
>>
File: Asellus 19.jpg (144KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 19.jpg
144KB, 782x782px
>>2429433
(Well, i've always been watching you. I just haven't said anything yet.)
>>2429449
Of course.
>>2429452
(Calm yourself. Jesus...
>>
File: Rhin_Stance.jpg (258KB, 725x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Stance.jpg
258KB, 725x1000px
>>2429218
The good word? Well my friend, the good word is that my computer is going to get upgraded hardcore!

Sorry for the rather late reply, got a little busy!
>>
>>2429452
Shut up
>>
File: RibLewd15.png (112KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd15.png
112KB, 316x316px
>>2429439
>>2429415
>And so she did, slowly starting her stroking, her entire body shaking from lack of energy. Everything looked distant as she almost-instinctively worked the shaft with her hand, rubbing it from tip to base.
>>
>>2429484
Noice. No worries, people coming and going is part of the fun.
Whatcha gettin? New chip or a new graphics card or something?
>>
File: 4L_0ZZXFV4u.jpg (492KB, 1624x1624px) Image search: [Google]
4L_0ZZXFV4u.jpg
492KB, 1624x1624px
>>2429434
Well that was fairly easy
>She gave you a smile as she accepted your handshake heartily
So now I'm yours for however long you desire, but if you make me stay with you an entire life time I will be as annoying as possible
>She wrapped her arms around you as she clung to your body playfully and lazily
So what shall we do... Master?
>>
>>2429326

>Kneesocks lies down obediently, eager to receive Daisy's perfect ass!

>>2429341
>She smirks, sitting up, shifting a bit, before sitting down again, her round ass falling right on Scanty's face.

No, no, I don't rape... I just discipline.
>>2429426
>She squirmed a bit, testing the bonds by tugging, straining on them, before smiling and nodding.

...Perfect.
>>
File: 51eb867b82a8a51c81da7da133417882.jpg (354KB, 1300x919px) Image search: [Google]
51eb867b82a8a51c81da7da133417882.jpg
354KB, 1300x919px
>>2429438
>Chases after you, but collapses shortly after and shouts to the skies
He can't keep getting away with this... HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
(Good night you cummy stealing whore)

Lewd pose
>>
>>2429474
Rawr!
>He makes a fake dragon call as he continues to rub her gigantic ivory hair. Laughing it off, he makes an observation.
Man Iris, your hair is so soft. I could continue this forever.
>>
File: 4d746fa6770eff457c4c40ca0576a5a3.jpg (497KB, 824x1018px) Image search: [Google]
4d746fa6770eff457c4c40ca0576a5a3.jpg
497KB, 824x1018px
(Heyo guys, It's me. Just thought I'd pop in and ask you all a question. It's so silly but I'm playing DR2 as we speak. But I can't play DR2 and ERP at the same time. The faster I beat the game, the faster you all can get at more big boobed Nanami action. It's up to you all though, should I stop for now, play some Chihiro, or keep playing, to gain knowledge and be able to play Nanami occasionally?
>>
>>2429511
i would rather be tied up by kneesox myself...
>>
>>2429535
Hi Nue
>>
>>2429447
"Faster, Anonymous. Don't torture Trixie by making her stay here longer than she needs to." She rocks backwards with a lift of both her hindlegs, giving her a somewhat view of the man's face just glistening with her nectar. "You better stroke that cock off and cum before you suffocate under her flanks!" She swings her hind legs back down, trapping the man once more in the sea of her moulding flesh. "Don't think she won't do it. Men like you shouldn't even be breathing... though they do make great seats."
>>
>>2429461
(Forgive me if this is nit-picking, but there's no couch – the furniture listed in the opener is all there is: it's meant to convey that it's an extremely tight space. Sorry about that. It could be the fold-out bed used instead, perhaps?)

“Nobody,” Katya said. “I saw your drone floating and figured you needed me to take a look at something.”

She slipped her bottle's cap off, and tossed it onto the table with a clatter. With her free hand, she turned one of the chairs around, and straddled it. As she leaned forward, her breasts overhung the back, and squished at the towel's sides. She lifted the bottle up to her lips, and took a quick swig from the water, before she let it dangle from her fingertips around the top.

“But, turns out you're just some guy running odd jobs, huh?” She said, and then chuckled. “Well, there's not much that can break down here, and there isn't much that needs cleaning.”
>>
File: 41073993_p0.png (2MB, 1500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
41073993_p0.png
2MB, 1500x1667px
>>2429535
(keep playing... i beg of you... we need nanami...)
>>
>>2429535
You haven't been here long enough to make these kinds of posts.

Just do what your heart tells you.
>>
>>2429496
>(BRB, life things like showers, and shaves)
~Ribbon
>>
>>2429494
I asked for one simple thing, for the better of myself to avoid my angry coming out, but they clearly couldn't fulfill that simple request of renaming their files so it's easier for me not to see them. I am sorry for exploding when I am extremely distressed at the moment with them.
>>
>>2429511
>He nodded before he straddles her and run his hands over her clothed chest before undoing her jacket and then open it, to reveal her chest only covered by her bra. He sucks his finger before slowly placing it above her belly button and running slowly up towards her chest, grabbing the bra and pulling them up to reveal her tits. He looked at her mounds before he leans towards the right one and kisses it, his tongue poking out from his mouth to flick against her nipple as with his free hand took the another nipple and gently tugs it.
>>
>>2429472
I can, as long as you listen to what I order we'll do a good training session.
>She places a finger on her lip.
What sort of training would you like?

>>2429474
Another familiar face, it's good to see little one.
>She giggles and smiles warming at you.

>>2429483
How's the new outfit hmm~?
>She hugs you tightly)
>>
>>2429535
(Ayy Cheerios! Man that game has some memories with me, especially the dlc)
>>
>>2429478
Hey man, suit yourself. If that's the case, though...

>>2429496
>He lifts your other wrist as well, placing both of your tiny hands on his thick cock.
That's more like it, but you're gonna have to do a lot better than that if you want this load. You remember how hard I fucked your mouth, don't you?
>He thrusts his hips forward, just once, sliding his wet cock through her hands.
From the looks of things, we're going to have to spend the next few days fucking you nonstop to get you nice and practiced here, aren't we? You'll be a proper cumdump yet, don't worry.

>>2429583
(Take your time.)
>>
File: Rhin_Figure2.png (148KB, 718x857px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Figure2.png
148KB, 718x857px
>>2429506
New hard drive, RAM upgrade, mouse and keyboard! I've been due for new hardware for a while now.
>>
>>2428409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05OVC_xe1qM
>>
>>2429558
>anon obeys, stroking faster, and swirling his tongue faster as well
>his face is definitely glistening, he's going to smell like Trixie for days
>Trixie's words push anon right to the edge of orgasm, and Trixie can tell he'll cum any second now
>>
>tfw the ava you pick is complete shit
>>
>>2429613
Rhin, friendly reminder to not get attached to anyone here.

Your friend Jiro suffered the consequences because nobody told him not to.

But now we're telling you: don't get attached.
>>
>>2429571
(that works, i apologize profusely)

"Repairs, cleaning, escort, courier, bodyguard, anything anyone will pay for i will do, life is to short to be ashamed of what you do"

He shrugs at his own philosophy as he drinks... at this point she has to know how... alluring she is... and she must be aware of his staring... what's one pro bono job.... he leans nervously against the wall while gulping nervously and disguising it as drinking and his eyes try to dart all over the room but always return to her figure
>>
>>2429641
SHut the fuck up
>>
File: jjjjj.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jjjjj.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>2429513
>>
File: Asellus 21.gif (53KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 21.gif
53KB, 300x500px
>>2429597
It tugged on me when I was wearing it... but it's not all bad really. Besides, the blue overcoat is a nice touch to the outfit as a whole.
>She wraps her arms around her "Mother's" waist. Returning a favor.
>>
>>2429590
ParSee
>>
>>2429609
>>2429496
>laughs at the poor fairy, too exhausted to properly receive her loads, waiting to see if she can really tough it out.
>>2429583
(yep, no worries)
>>
>>2429575
>>2429577
>>2429604
(It seems that I should keep playing for now, If it takes awhile, I might break and do a Chihiro for everyone. But I will definitely play Nanami after I complete the game. Just wanna make sure I know her fully. Have fun roleplaying y'all~)
>>
>>2429650
Just trying to help a nigga out.
>>
>>2429597
you are the master trainer... ive been rewarded so throughly by staining your panties... you need to train me to be a better pet
>>
>>2429637
So pick up another one.
>>
>>2429513
WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE
>>
>>2429463
(Dark times are ahead... ;_; )

>>2429449
(I'm open to start a separate session! Though, I'll probably be leaving in, like, 2 hours or so...)

>>2429483
(Hopefully you've been enjoying the show, then.)

>>2429475
...I'm afraid not. It all depends on the Yama, to decide where you end up: in the depths of Hell; the bright gardens of Heaven; the dangerous Netherworld; or... as your previous life, before dying.

>Once she answers that inquiry, her mind works like a machine, and formulates an answer to the next question.

While they may not view it as... unjust, they will still likely view such actions as immoral, as the gift of life is sacred. They will see your stealing as unlawful as well, for taking which is not yours. Even if it was for a good reason, the action that you took was in a manner, which the Yama would call... "sinful." Because, they believe such issues can be rectified by doing what they view as "just," "morally correct," and "lawful."
>>
File: Rhin10.jpg (32KB, 240x380px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin10.jpg
32KB, 240x380px
>>2429641
Oh, uh, alright. I will actually take that to heart. Seems there is a lot of issues with things like that, I'll be sure not to be one that gets thrown into something like that.
>>
>>2429520
>she closes her eyes, slowly rocking her head to and fro as she enjoys the attention.
This is so comfy... oh but mister, we both know we can't stay like this! But woody not, I'll always remember your kindness, even when we're apart!

>>2429597
I'm so happy to see you here!
>the young girl dashes up to the gentle woman, tightly embracing her
Everyone's been so nice here, and it's been lots of fun!
>>
>>2429590
Why do they need to change their filenames? That's a stupid request.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>2429693
>>
>>2429702
Good. If you want a relationship you get one outside these threads. IRL if you can. Just not here. Don't wind up like the others before you who paid the price.
>>
>>2429510
>Master. Not the first time the boy had been called that but it felt strange and foreign coming from the young woman, knowing her capacity for violence and grand machinations.
Please don't call me that, Chara. Dispatch calls me Ne and I'd be more comfortable with that than... master. You definitely didn't strike me as the submissive type from afar, though.
Don't worry about the lifetime, I told you up front I just wanted to hang out with you for a bit.
>He sits in the flower garden, turning over the bargain in his mind as he motions for the girl to sit beside him.
Anything I want? Anything at all?
>>
>>2429631
"Ooh. An obedient cushion, you are!" She giggles and watches the blur that is his hand move desperately to coax his own spunk out. The mare only sits there without a sweat and simply swishes her tail from to side to side, providing little fanning to ease the intense heat of her lips. "Let it out, Anonymous. Trixie hopes you can at least spurt out a few lines. It'd be even more pathetic if you can only dribble out like an old man." Her hips roll, causing her flanks to grind across his face in short circles.
>>
File: 1460115688910.jpg (158KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460115688910.jpg
158KB, 720x480px
>>2429715
Goddamn it. I didn't even see that one coming.
>>
File: Full Mystic 25.jpg (264KB, 559x596px) Image search: [Google]
Full Mystic 25.jpg
264KB, 559x596px
>>2429701
(I have. And I gotta say, you've been great!)
>>2429711
(Stuff happened. But she'll probably tell you)
>>
>>2429613
Noice! I've been flirting with the idea of going pure solid state but munnies. RAM is love, RAM is life.
>>
>>2429649
“Figures,” she said, and leaned back from the chair a bit. “So people just call you up and that's that, huh? No questions until you're at the door.”

Katya stretched one arm up, and lifted the other until the bottle came in line with her bicep. She held the position for a few moments, and then reached down to pluck the towel off. A quick toss left it on the table behind her, and she relaxed back from the stretch. Her hand came up, and brushed her hair back from her neck, while her flat abdomen and bust peeked out from behind the chair.

“That's some dangerous shit,” Katya said, with a little grin. “Of course, it's not like you're pristine yourself. Isn't it kinda sketchy to just waltz into someone else's place?”
>>
File: b9faa6dd2f88ce2f42dddc79da520d33.jpg (654KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
b9faa6dd2f88ce2f42dddc79da520d33.jpg
654KB, 1280x906px
>>2429693
That means I need to start watching anime again
>>2429700
Here you go
>>
>>2429740
The only logical course of action now is to fight her to the death.
>>
>>2429737
the meme lord shall shitpost above these lands once every month
>>
>>2429705
Aww, if only time could stop. I love any time spent with such a cheerful girl!
I'm actually gonna head off, I'll be back at a later time! See ya and good luck!
>>
File: 1454879203544.jpg (207KB, 688x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454879203544.jpg
207KB, 688x768px
>>2429711
I literally only asked for her to change the files that weren't labelled Asellus, which isn't really a lot, to change them to it Asellus. The reason why, well I don't want to cause drama by being unable to control my anger, seen in the previous post, and rather filter it so the peace is kept. Can I go back to erping as a anon now?
>>
>>2429659
>She grins with glee.
it suits you so well~ hopefully it doesn't grind into you in the right spots giving you a certain feeling.
>She pulls you in closer and kisses your forehead.

>>2429669
Maybe I should stroke it, giving you a little more endurance~?

>>2429701
(I'm still a bit groggy~ if you come back soon, I'll gladly start one.)

>>2429705
How long have you been here today if I may ask?
>She pats the head of the girl in her arms.
They can be very nice, that;s for certain.
>>
File: Asellus 2.jpg (303KB, 950x900px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 2.jpg
303KB, 950x900px
>>2429756
(Oh get flitered to death. But eh, whatever makes her happy I guess.)
>>
>>2429736
>anon is elated to be Trixie's obedient cushion, feeling her grind across his face in short circles, and contrasts his small size with several large spurts of semen squirted with enough force to arc up and hit Trixie
>>
>>2429758
Kill yourself
>>
Why does the apple of my eye always overlook and disregard my feelings no matter how hard I try?
>>
File: 3c38ba27845bf1f5b22023474fe648a6.jpg (154KB, 1024x1393px) Image search: [Google]
3c38ba27845bf1f5b22023474fe648a6.jpg
154KB, 1024x1393px
>>2429701
(In other news: never did I expect that moral standpoints would be discussed on a type-lewding thread, on this Mongolian fingerpainting canvas.)

>>2429740
(I'm glad to hear~)

>>2429767
(I'll see how things turn out then, but until then, take your time waking up~)
>>
File: 62e51d2fbdf846d6554d9a44d26f9156.png (678KB, 958x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62e51d2fbdf846d6554d9a44d26f9156.png
678KB, 958x1200px
>>2429760
Good bye, my biggest fan! I look forward to next time!
>>
>>2429746
Thank you oh kind Cummie Holder~
>>
File: Rhin2.png (416KB, 655x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin2.png
416KB, 655x1000px
>>2429726
Right.
>I nod and breathe out a small sigh

>>2429743
Agreed! A solid state would make my dreams come true and moar RAM is always nice!
>>
>>2429746
Anime a shit. Do one from video games.
>>
>>2429745
"oh i could be killed or kidnapped the second im in the door, or i could stumble across a hot 75% naked chick who teases me and asks alot of questions~"

he chuckles at himself... thinking his joke is good and not wanting to go into more detail about how 'non pristine' he was... he wore long sleeves for a reason due to the cost of his line of work, unable to help his nervous fidgets of his hand around the hidden scar tissue
>>
>>2429771
So why don't you filter her? It's kind of getting out of hand how obsessed she's gotten.
>>
File: 4L_3g3APIXr.png (377KB, 600x617px) Image search: [Google]
4L_3g3APIXr.png
377KB, 600x617px
>>2429727
Well that's strange, from what I observed most males enjoyed being called master
>She quickly sat down beside you after you beckoned her
And yes anything, but please don't degrade me too much...
>>
>>2429767
stroke me with your panties again... suffocate me in your breasts... its good endurance training owner~
>taking to the roll of her peg eagerly and only missing a collar at this point as he strips off his clothes on the spot
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>2429773
already on it boss
>>
File: 230c89b1f4920efbc0d616fa2bccde36.png (1019KB, 800x824px) Image search: [Google]
230c89b1f4920efbc0d616fa2bccde36.png
1019KB, 800x824px
>>2429767
I was here a little bit earlier, but had to get back to training, but know I'm back and free for the day!
>she looks up at her, holding tightly, with a big smile
>>
>>2429736
You are quite versatile Trixie. You can be the perfect dominatrix, or a wanton cuck-craving whore. I applaud you for your boundless sexuality.
>>
File: Asellus 10.jpg (240KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 10.jpg
240KB, 500x745px
>>2429767
>She was taken aback from her "Mother's kiss." Slightly blushing a little bit.
Um... we can only hope so "Mother" Though, I kinda of want to see you in a outifit of your own.
>>2429776
(But of course! Maybe in the future, we'll talk to one another.)
>>2429800
(I have no reason to do such a thing. She may hate me, but I don't hate her. And besides, i'm pretty indifferent to this whole thing.)
>>
>>2429701
Such responsibility...guess it's outta my hands now that I'm dead, huh? Guess I shouldn't worry about it.
>Though his words carried confidence, it was a faulty barrier at best to the worrying madness swarming his thoughts. Without time to atone, time to apologize, time to even reflect, who knows what the outcome could possibly be. He couldn't hope to possibly remember every injustice he might have incurred over the last year let alone a lifetime. As he fought this internal conflict, his ears pick up her response. It did little to calm him down.
Good God...there's no way I pass this trial. How does anyone with those sorts of standards?
>If his heart still had a beat, it would have definitely quickened. The spectre shook in fear behind her, wracking his brain at any transgression he could have brought upon the world.

>>2429776
(I just hope you're enjoying it, sorry if I'm a bit verbose)
>>
>>2429828
On one hand, I kinda want to know what happened. On the other, I think it may be better not to know on this one
>>
>>2429792
“I think it's a little more than seventy-five percent,” she said, and let out a little laugh before she swigged back some water. “Still...figure it this way: if either of us really wanted to attack the other, one of us would be dead by now.”

Katya stood, and after she slung one leg over the chair's seat, she nudged it back toward the wall. A smirk crawled over her lips as she walked over, between the television and the fold-out bed, just before Jaune. Her free hand splayed out over one hip, with her thumb nestling in to her panties' waistband – the side slung higher than the other. She caught the light with her pale skin, the light-blue tinge flooding over her curves.

“Besides, it's my place, and you're a guest,” Katya said, then took another sip from her water. “It's not like I'm obligated to get decent just after you barge in, no matter why you're here.”
>>
File: 2015-10-03 22.42.50.jpg (145KB, 383x563px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-03 22.42.50.jpg
145KB, 383x563px
>mfw Daisy starts teasing me with her butt, but then abruptly leaves.
>>
File: Asellus 32.jpg (413KB, 819x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 32.jpg
413KB, 819x1200px
>>2429852
(I won't say anything about this. Nothing at all. So, let's forget this whole thing happened.)
>>
>>2429772
Trixie stops her grinding and tenses up as her face gets plastered with the unexpected spurts of semen. "Tch! Did you just...!" Another hit. Trixie scrunches her muzzle and shields it with her hoof before shuffling backwards and slipping away from Anon's face. She glances down at him with her hind legs on each side of his drenched head. "You just CAME on Trixie's mane! Do you have any idea how difficult it will be to get this out!? Get away from Trixie before she tells all the mares in town that you pathetic prick is laughed at by even your species!" She points her cum-stained hoof at the door of her wooden wagon.

>>2429823
"Thank you!"
>>
>>2429803
Do I really come off like most males? I'm getting rusty, I guess.
>He puts an arm around the girl's shoulder, squeezing her arm and pulling her beside him.
You're the one who offered to become my personal slave, you know? You'd be fine with letting me do whatever I want to your body, submitting to every vile command I'd give you?
>His mind races again. He quells the thoughts and pushes them aside.
I don't want to degrade you.
Maybe just a little bit...
>>
>>2429878
S-sorry!
>anon looks around
I'll find you a towel. Please don't be mad, I'll fix it!
>>
>>2429852
Don't. Don't worm yourself into our affairs, and i'll get over it in three days.
>>
File: 459d445cea9348e14e88ed24b16a6414.jpg (570KB, 1158x1238px) Image search: [Google]
459d445cea9348e14e88ed24b16a6414.jpg
570KB, 1158x1238px
oops
>>
File: 31f0cf4ddf013ccbecf58954795786a6.jpg (898KB, 3236x2400px) Image search: [Google]
31f0cf4ddf013ccbecf58954795786a6.jpg
898KB, 3236x2400px
>>2429776
(I'll try~ if I wasn't already flooding with avas I'd go for Koakuma.)

>>2429804
Then sit down~
>She pulls off her pants and her undergarments, swinging them on her finger.
I know a perfect position for this then, it might get messy though.
>She giggles.

>>2429821
Oho~ still as serious I see.
>She pets your head again, returning a joyous smile.
And what would you like us to do today if you have any ideas?

>>2429828
Ooh~ we can do that.
>She giggle at your cute blush.
if there was an outfit what would you like Mother to wear? it is your choice since I dressed you up.
>>
>>2429900
Why couldn't you shitpost as an ugly avatar instead of wasting such a beauty like Silica?
>>
>>2429900
>Those thighs
I suddenly have a need to make a cummies deposit.
>>
>>2429139
(You still here? sorry about that)
>>
>>2429899
You really are Nue 2.0

All 2hu posters are cancer
>>
>>2429862
"i gave your panties 25% of your body... since it is the important parts after all~"

He enjoys her logic... either one could have killed the other at anytime... and she had already far seduced him as he almost finished his water, undoing the holster he hid on his back and tossing it aside as he laid back on her pull out

"oh you are are far more than decent as is miss... it seems i climbed into your bed without asking your name in return, i guess the escort work came naturally to me~"

He tries again to laugh off his own shame... his body seems relaxed but his eyes beg her to join him
>>
>>2429878
I like how you absolutely drenched his face completely, and he spurts on you once and it's the end of the world.
>>
>>2429904
>he sits on the floor on his knees, like a good doggy he looks up at his master with hungry eyes and a hungrier body
>>
>>2429911
You say that, but Patchy's currently rocking it, man
>>
File: 30ded16cd63529b669f9d237102e16f8.jpg (409KB, 1447x2039px) Image search: [Google]
30ded16cd63529b669f9d237102e16f8.jpg
409KB, 1447x2039px
>>2429907
I shitpost as a lot of things
>>2429908
Thigh job~
>>
File: 4L_kzRIqUJO.jpg (125KB, 892x895px) Image search: [Google]
4L_kzRIqUJO.jpg
125KB, 892x895px
>>2429893
Well w-what is your first order then?
>She asked somewhat nervous as she shifted uncomfortably in your grasp
And I guess it is part of the deal so I can't complain...
>>
>>2429911
Not really. I am not the one who in-sighted the entire thing from the beginning, and I am avoiding to bring it to the threads. Also, I have lewd people before just not today. Now can I go back to being a anon?
>>
>>2429929
I'm down for a thigh job.
>>
File: bdd874128c8f0985cfe37aaccb94c9aa.jpg (375KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
bdd874128c8f0985cfe37aaccb94c9aa.jpg
375KB, 990x1400px
>>2429904
>She flashes a slightly worried look
Oh, man! I so wasn't expect to see you here, I didn't plan something for us...!
Well, anything you'd like to do?
>>
>>2429911
Parsee nuttier than a whole nest of squirrels.
Maybe not Nue 2.0 but maybe Low Calorie Nue Lite.
>>
File: Asellus 3.jpg (1MB, 1400x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 3.jpg
1MB, 1400x1110px
>>2429904
If there was a dress I would like you to wear...
>She places her hand underneath her chin, and pondered for a moment.
Maybe the same style of my outfit, but just colored yellow. Either that, or a maid outfit.
>>2429900
(Beautiful. Just need to say that.)
>>
>>2429895
"Ugh," Trixie keeps her right eye closed as a glob of his semen ran down to her eyelashes. She lights her horn and fishes out a towel from a pile of clothes and wipes her face away, though she's careful not to spread the spunk lining her mane. "Are you always this disappointing?" She asks as she peers down at him.

>>2429916
"Trixie sees nothing wrong with that."
>>
>>2429915
“The 'most important parts', huh..?” Katya said, and then folded her arms over her breasts with a sigh. “Our modern-day dystopia's Lothario.”

She snorted out through her nose, but perched her water bottle down on the television's table, where it wobbled before finding a balance. She then stepped in, and turned on her heel, until she fell down onto her bed next to him – a fluid motion, stopping just short from where her head would bang off the wall – and lifted her arm to rest on one of the bed's supporting arms. The metal dug into her flesh, and her lips tightened a little, but she leaned in toward Jaune.

“Call me 'K', by the way,” she said, with enough huskiness to drown her words, then abandoned that tone to laugh. “I know, sounds corny as all fuck, but that's what you're getting.”
>>
God damn... what a long day. Finally got some time to kick it and have some fun.

Hope you're all well.
>>
>>2429139
>Fiona yelps as she jumps foreward when their face is pushed into her rump. She pushes back after figuring out this is just more training
M-my glob this training feels so different
>>
File: 1459297694323.gif (212KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1459297694323.gif
212KB, 189x189px
>>2429988
fuck off
>>
>>2429958
>anon hangs his head
I'm sorry, Trixie.
>anon, still positively dripping with Trixie's cum, heads for the door as Trixie wanted
>>
File: Samus.gif (732KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
Samus.gif
732KB, 500x510px
>>2430013
no you fuck off
>>
>>2429988
still nervous lurking
>>
File: What.png (32KB, 325x308px) Image search: [Google]
What.png
32KB, 325x308px
>>2430028
>>2430013
Fuck you.
>>
File: fap-now-kiss-l.png (377KB, 1023x798px) Image search: [Google]
fap-now-kiss-l.png
377KB, 1023x798px
>>2430028
>>2430013
>>
File: 1400118812308.gif (177KB, 333x299px) Image search: [Google]
1400118812308.gif
177KB, 333x299px
>>2430028
no no, you fuck off

>>2430036
fuck you!
>>
File: ayanochew.webm (270KB, 786x664px) Image search: [Google]
ayanochew.webm
270KB, 786x664px
>>2429988
Fuck on
>>
>>2429983
"i feel its more what you were getting at miss 'ill keep revealing more of myself till he cant take it anymore~"

He pulls her closer to him to remove the metal rod from her body... though pulls her ontop of him in the process... now she can feel his tenting in the dress pants. he quickly puts the cap on the bottle and puts it down... best not to waste a gift even with another gift ontop of him

"in my experience... dress shirts are the most fun to remove, so i guess you got lucky K, im hot and in a dress shirt~"
>>
>>2430045
This
>>
File: q1Gtd1E.gif (68KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
q1Gtd1E.gif
68KB, 200x199px
>>2430036
Fuck off
>>2430043
Fuck off
>>2430044
and you especially fuck off
>>
>>2430044
Off fuck
>>2430053
On fuck?
>>
File: matoi-mako-mankanshoku-eat.jpg (41KB, 695x391px) Image search: [Google]
matoi-mako-mankanshoku-eat.jpg
41KB, 695x391px
>>2430053
i refuse to
>>
>>2430013
>>2430028
>>2430036
>>2430044
>>2430045
>>2430053
>>2430058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMGWnUoa8g
>>
>>2430013
Trying to. How should I start?

>>2430029
'Cha? For how long?

>>2430045
Oi captain!
>>
>>2430016
"And you should be." Trixie careslly tosses him his clothing and opens the door, letting the breeze cascade around his naked body. "Stop by some other time. Although you make a mess, you are much better to sit on than the floor." She shows him a quick smile before forcing him out the door with the use of her levitation and promptly shutting it behind him without another word.
>>
>>2429932
What if I ordered you to service men for my amusement? I could whore you out, have you crawl around on all fours, naked with a sexy little collar and make you beg men to fuck you and pump you full of their cum while you moan like a bitch in heat.
What if I ordered you to fuck a woman? I could turn you into a skilled mistress, drowning in cunt juices and licking the leftover cum and sweat out of the asscrack of some used-up fuckdoll from this place.
>The boy stares off into the distance as he speaks, almost as if with another voice, another soul, disregarding the girl's shifting expression.
Would you obey me?
>>
File: 6173d44a11ac127fb6255a7c5244b8ff.jpg (592KB, 757x1000px) Image search: [Google]
6173d44a11ac127fb6255a7c5244b8ff.jpg
592KB, 757x1000px
>>2429837
(I like this a lot! It's definitely much different compared to what I usually go about, and the disparity is certainly welcome. And, don't apologize: I can't help but feel a bit outclassed, but I hope I'm still doing fine!)

I am afraid that's just the way it goes, with the Yama's judgment. They are naturally very strict with such affairs, since they don't wish to make mistakes with their decisions. However...

>The magus' eyebrow rises with an inquisitive intent behind it while she stares at the spectral figure, entrapped in what appeared to be some limbo of internal turmoil, mixed in with fear, confusion, self-doubt, and anticipation, all at the same time. It was apparent just how nervous the spirit really was to have his entire life be judged. The build-up of such a lengthy journey likely didn't ease him at all, either.

...If you repent for your sins enough, the Yama may allow you to live your life once more. If that were the case: perhaps you could inform them, that you wish to be revived as yourself, before your death.

>After such a long spiel, the academic takes a small sigh, and noticeably lags behind a bit. It seems that her pitiable condition has finally taken its toll on her. A bead or two of sweat had found their way down towards her chin, along the skin of her cheeks. Perhaps she needed to rest for a little bit.

>>2429904
(Oh jeez. That's a nice offer, and I honestly would be stoked to have a Koakuma, but I don't think you should force yourself to play her!)
>>
>>2429925
So obedient already...
>She pushes you down and sits above your cock, she turns away to wrap her panties onto your member, teasingly swaying her exposed rear. with a slight giggle, she turns back resting her butt against her butt with shoves her breasts into your face.
Are you ready dear~?

>>2429935
Well..I'm around here training some of the kind souls around here, but I can't just take you now can I?
>She crouches down and caresses your cheek with a smile.
I'm not a mean person who would harm someone you know.

>>2429944
I'd think my chest would burst out.
>She lets out a chuckle.
You'd like me as a maid hmm? I'll let you decide ultimately but do take your time~
>She pecks your cheek with a mother-like kiss.
>>
>>2430013
>>2430028
>>2430036
>>2430044
>>2430045
>>2430053
>>2430058
>>2430065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V7hhs34yZE
>>
File: Chuu.webm (28KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
Chuu.webm
28KB, 500x628px
>>2430058
No. Fuck off.
>>2430064
I refuse your refusal to fuck off.

so fuck off
>>
>>2430085
>his cock dripping precum would be enough of a yes ma'am but he muffles something into her breasts anyway with the happiest look on his face
>>
>>2430074
Wow. What a scene. Thank you, Trixie. You were perfect, like you were reading my mind.
>>
File: 1452323638424.png (203KB, 1401x569px) Image search: [Google]
1452323638424.png
203KB, 1401x569px
"So many spelling errors. Trixie wishes the thread a good night."
>>
File: tumblr_nuu82wxQD51ug5wnso1_400.png (73KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuu82wxQD51ug5wnso1_400.png
73KB, 300x300px
>>2430095
I wasn't asking your permission to not fuck off

so fuck off
>>
File: RibLewd6.jpg (34KB, 262x315px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd6.jpg
34KB, 262x315px
>>2429665
>>2429609
>She sighs, she needs to wake up and get her energy together, but she just cannot. Her actions are starting to become sharp bursts of energy followed by lulls, but she's actually trying to pick up the pace with the handjobs, pumping the two shafts at a good pace when she is at all.
>>
I need porn vid recommendations. I want to fap to something kinky.
>>
>>2430111
FUck off
>>
>>2430104
"Until next time!"
>>
>>2430106
No
>>
File: 4L_ou7H9fVM.png (515KB, 872x1292px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ou7H9fVM.png
515KB, 872x1292px
>>2430075
>All of a sudden she started to shake violently in fear
P-p-please don't...
>Was all she managed to squeak out as she tried to stand up
>>
File: Rhin9.jpg (70KB, 519x604px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin9.jpg
70KB, 519x604px
>>2430105
Goodnight, great one! Get some rest, okay?
>blowing you a little kiss
>>
File: 3ad.png (107KB, 540x506px) Image search: [Google]
3ad.png
107KB, 540x506px
>>2430130
ok
>>
File: AngeLisa 17.jpg (309KB, 674x960px) Image search: [Google]
AngeLisa 17.jpg
309KB, 674x960px
>>2430105
Good night fellow nonhuman
>she waves you goodbye with a small smile
>>
>>2430047
Katya's eyes widened as Jaune pulled her onto his lap, but then she grinned, and shuffled until the rigid tent between his legs wedged against her groin. His slacks' fabric brushed against her through the material, and she nipped at her bottom lip before she lifted up at the waist. Both her hands came up, with her fingertips trailing along his shirt, until she reached his collar. She fondled over it before she reached in, and rested her thumb and forefinger on the top button.

“That's a lot to wear on a day like this,” Katya said. “Then again, first impressions must be important when you're running odd jobs.”

She began to open his shirt, running along the line of buttons with a lingering touch, drifting over him. Her other hand remained near his collar, and she reached in with her fingertips to brush across his throat, to his neck, up along his jawline. Her eyes locked to his, wavering only when her fingers missed the next button, or slipped from its edge. The beginnings of a flush grew on her cheeks.
>>
File: Asellus 46.jpg (82KB, 380x549px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 46.jpg
82KB, 380x549px
>>2430085
("I never thought about her chest... oh my")
>As she was thinking about that, "Mother's kiss" caught her off guard, causing her to blush and look at her with a surprised gaze.
U-Um... hmmm... I got it!
>She said as she snaps her fingers together.
The maid outfit is a fine choice for you "Mother"
>>
>>2430108
>He pulses and twitches in your hand, dribbling a mixture of fresh precum and his old cum off his tip, which lands on your face as you stroke him.
You know, I have to say, I'm impressed. You can barely move, let alone breathe properly, yet here you are, pumping away at my shaft. You must really want it, don't you?
>He places his hand on her head, and runs it through her hair.
How would you like to be mine, huh? I wouldn't mind keeping a slutty little fairy like you around. I'll stretch out your insides and give you more cum than you could ever know what to do with, every single day. How does that sound? You don't have to say anything, so save your breath. Just nod.
>>
>>2429911
>Sakuya ERPed
>Patchouli is currently ERPing
>>
>>2430143
Angy, how do you feel about Jiro's departure?
>>
>>2430187
Nue and Clownpeice erp'd too.

What's your point? :^)
>>
>>2429929
Post lewd
>>
>>2430131
>He smiles at the girl, finally taking notice of her pained expression and pallor. The boy's voice softens again as he loosens his grip, not wanting the girl to feel trapped.
I crave no such things, little demon. You are free as ever to do as you please, of course.
Though you probably shouldn't enter into vague deals with folks you just met over the small matter of a human soul.
>He reaches into his pocket, pulling out a chocolate bar much larger and more extravagant than the small offering he presented earlier. He unwraps it and breaks off a piece, placing it into Chara's small, shaking hand.
My first order to you is for you to tell me what you like. What are you in to, Chara?
>>
>>2430203
Hi boyfriend-san.
>>
>>2430203
That Patchouli and Sakuya never shitposted and consistently used this place for what it's made for. Try to post without your underaged facebook meme icons next time.
>>
>>2430203
Point is you're cancer. :^)
>>
>>2430108
>>2430174
You know, it is kind of admirable, if not a bit disappointing now that she's made it this far. But you know, I suppose she's got her own charms.
>Lets anon finish his statements
You know, it doesn't sound like a bad proposition, cum fairy. And if one's not around the other can fill in. Or if we're both her, we can follow up again.
>>
>>2430219
:^)
>>
File: Clown.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
Clown.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>2430203
Don't bring me into this!
>>
>>2430084
(I'll think about it~)

>>2430101
Ohh~
>She adjusts her breasts making sure he's engulfed, she grips your throbbing cock dripping all over her panties, and presses it against his body, she lifts her hips and then rests her already wet mound onto his shaft, feeling the warmth of her body as she grinds into it, keeping your face inside her breasts as she straddles your cock with the silk grinding into the head of your member.
Wonder how long until you can last~ hah!

>>2430154
Ahh, classic~
>She slowly disrobes, taking off her usual black outfit, slowly taking off her pants, streaking her slender leg in your eye range as she drops her pants, pulling up her shirt only reaching her navel.
You know Mother will need assistance getting it on~
>>
File: RibLewd14.png (134KB, 359x315px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd14.png
134KB, 359x315px
>>2430174
>>2430230

>After one of those lulls, she breathed sharply in, letting the air rush in. She was hoping this would work - and it does, somewhat, those breathing motions slowly giving her energy. She was lasting longer between pauses. Of course, she has a response this time - a simple nod. Even with the small burst of energy, she's still feeling fatigued - she won't last forever.
>>
>>2430084
If that's the way it is, then that's just gonna have to be the way it is I guess. Can't say I'm angry, just...hm...anticipating their response. Hope they listen to that request though. I'd take all the pain and suffering in the mortal world that over Hell any day of the week.

>Listening to the magician's monotonous words gave some comfort to him as he once again dipped out from behind her to carry on forward, speed outpacing the girl nearly drained of her strength. The solitude gave him a bit of introspection, at least enough to come back moments later with a conclusion though he did not say what it might be. Upon his return, he couldn't help but notice the status her body was under. The hot sun above had its effect on the wraith, but it didn't put any sort of limit on his body now free of any shackles of the human body.
Hey....maybe we should take a rest in the shade? Hm...a shade in the shade...
>He chuckled at his lame word play.
But seriously, I don't need you ending up like me. I can help cool you down, but you probably need to at least rest.
>As he ushers he to a safe looking, comfortable spot, the apparition places his ethereal hands on her forehead. As the tips pass through her form, the cold aura of death returned. Funnily enough, it seems it mastered it to be nothing more than an AC unit despite how dreadful the concept sounded.

(Glad to hear it! I'm having a blast, don't worry about it. Plus I haven't noticed any dip in quality and even if I did I don't mind.
However, I'm gonna have to head off to bed now, so let's put a pause on it until tomorrow. Take care and have a good night, same goes to all of the rest of you degenerates relishing this vile filth)
>>
>>2430234
Is Clownpiece fucking dead?
>>
>>2430219
>>2430218
>>2430232
Can you please just go back to erping? I already apologize for my sudden outburst of rage.
>>
File: AngeLisa 15.jpg (110KB, 880x930px) Image search: [Google]
AngeLisa 15.jpg
110KB, 880x930px
>>2430200
Angy?
>she turns around after hearing a weird name being called, she quickly finds out they mean them
Im sad that he even announced that...
>her tail droops, and her head hangs low
>>
>>2430218
hi anon trying to force this guys relevance
>>2430257
This isn't me.

Fuck off :^)
>>
>>2430258
>announced

He didn't even announce it. He just up and left. Just like he said he would awhile back..
>>
>>2430255
Hopefully
>>
>>2430255
He get's real sex so he left
>>
File: 4L_dHY99qc0.jpg (122KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
4L_dHY99qc0.jpg
122KB, 500x684px
>>2430215
>She happily takes the piece and eats it in one bite, she looked up to you hopefully
C-can I have the rest?
>Her hand opened again waiting for another piece
>>
File: image.png (295KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295KB, 800x600px
It's been a while since I came to these hubs. I wonder how things have changed...
>>
File: Full Mystic 10.jpg (143KB, 453x610px) Image search: [Google]
Full Mystic 10.jpg
143KB, 453x610px
>>2430240
>Her heart started beating a little faster upon hearing those words. She stared at her "Mother's" legs, finding them... oddly beautiful to her. Asellus walks over to her "Mother's side"
So, "Mother?" Would you mind showing me this outfit? Because it would be really hard to be something on if I don't have it in my hands.
>>
>>2430271
Niggas be acting like our boy's on a five year mission to Mars or something. Dude just needed to take a break and he (hopefully) is.
We'll see our friend again, mate.
>>
I want to go on a date with _____
>>
>>2430307
FUCK OFF
>>
>>2430313
>
Oh boy I can't wait to read his blogposting

>>
>>2430314
>>
>>2430307
b8
>>
>>2430307
>we lose Jiro
>we get Edge Link back

Fuck. This has to be karma.
>>
>>2430328
Riot? I'm down to riot.
>>
>>2430314
Your mom :^)
>>
File: shot0056.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shot0056.png
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2430314
This dreamboat <3
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 260x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 260x259px
>>2430315
>>2430328
Some things never change, I suppose.
>>
>>2430240
>the sound is only muffled into her breasts... he medates on the feeling... attempting to become one with it... adapt to it
>>
>>2430307
H-hey ...
>>
File: chair throw.gif (444KB, 365x231px) Image search: [Google]
chair throw.gif
444KB, 365x231px
>>2430334
Fuck it. Let's do it.
>>
>>2430314
Rei. I am still waiting for the chance to bring her to the city which is in the sky.
>>
>>2430245
>>2430230
Haha, she agrees. Looks like we have us a new pet, anon. I don't know about you, but I'm going to enjoy breaking her in.
>He takes her wrist and pulls her hand off of him.
There's no need for this anymore. You agreed to be mine, and you'll find that I treat my pets well. They get all the cum they could ever want, and then some.
>He starts to stroke himself quickly, keeping the tip of his cock right in front of her face.
Now, as my new pet, here's your first instruction: open your mouth nice and wide, and give me a big smile. I want you to show me just how happy and excited you are to bathe in my cum. Do that, and I promise you I'll bathe you in the hottest, stickiest seed you've ever felt. Hurry up, now.
>>
>>2430344
Why are you even back. Every time you post everyone just shits on you and wants you gone.

Why can't you play your character better and less retardedly edgy.
>>
>>2430307
MY NIGGA
>>
File: AngeLisa 13.png (175KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
AngeLisa 13.png
175KB, 1000x1000px
>>2430314
The persons that named me!

>>2430271
>>2430322
>her tail droops behind her
Im going to miss him...
>>
File: saddest2hu.jpg (378KB, 858x711px) Image search: [Google]
saddest2hu.jpg
378KB, 858x711px
>tfw I remember everyone I talk with, but they probably don't have the faintest idea I exist
>>
>>2430348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XncuY4wLaA8
>>
>>2430369
>pets
>>
File: 1459039681701.png (405KB, 739x719px) Image search: [Google]
1459039681701.png
405KB, 739x719px
>>2430339
I will never understand what you like about this chuuni, senpai.
>>
>>2430344
>Link is kill
>Dark is back
DARK LINK KILLED HIM! FUCKING RIOT!
>>
File: 1455746691759.png (187KB, 361x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455746691759.png
187KB, 361x360px
>>2430374
>>
>You will never be as infamous as Nue, Clownpiece, or Dark Link
>>
>>2430298
It's for you, silly. I ate the little one earlier after you departed, sweet and small, like you.
>He hands the rest of it to her, watching as her dainty hands accept the boy's gift.
You didn't answer my question, although don't feel like you have to if it makes you uncomfortable.
Why are you in this place?
>>
>>2430374
Kys Nue
>>
>>2430387
Who who and who?
>>
File: 1447740687311.gif (566KB, 436x632px) Image search: [Google]
1447740687311.gif
566KB, 436x632px
>>2430374
I know this feel
>>
>>2430385
Someone alert the anon that was worried about Link! We found the killer!
>>
File: Scanty86(2).png (233KB, 487x435px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty86(2).png
233KB, 487x435px
>>2430307
I do hope you're better then the last elf I had to deal with! That crude girl threatened to break all the RUURUS!
>>
>>2430398
>implying no one remembers Nue

You just disproved that, anon.
>>
File: 1430996209781.gif (3MB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430996209781.gif
3MB, 450x720px
>>2430348
LETS GET SOME RIOT MUSIC UP IN THIS BITCH!
BURN IT DOWN, POOKIE!
BURN IT TO THE FUCKING GROUND!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyaf1yMHx54
>>
File: 1439298618412.jpg (134KB, 433x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439298618412.jpg
134KB, 433x480px
>>2430384
His eyes are beautiful.
>>
File: Full Mystic 16.jpg (344KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Full Mystic 16.jpg
344KB, 1000x800px
>>2430314
Like I said early. I would like to go on a date with Yuzuki... although, I am starting to change that into anyone that wants to go with me.
>>
File: 1460872273833.png (78KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460872273833.png
78KB, 450x450px
>>2430385
RIOT!
>not Jiro I just love this fucking picture
>>
>>2430314
Yuruposter
>>
>>2430354
>>2430245
>Back anon sighs.
I suppose it'll have to do for now, the poor thing. I guess you got the front taken care of, I'll snag the back
>He keeps himself behind her and follows suite, removing her hand and starting to vigorously work his cock.
>>
>>2430417
Needs some chill synthwave
https://youtu.be/TUmP_jfFZ7E
>>
>>2430314
She already knows
>>
>>2430314
Silica
>>
>>2430314
Autistic anon
>>
File: e4958e8de0d9950705ef54b1c3daace9.jpg (505KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
e4958e8de0d9950705ef54b1c3daace9.jpg
505KB, 1280x906px
>>2430254
The worst case is that, once they pass their judgment, they will cast you upon the Netherworld. I implore you to contemplate upon your death soon, and... reflect upon whatever sins you may have made when you were still alive.

>Patchouli's weary shoulders hang low, and droop slightly, reflecting the exhaustion that her body currenly felt. Though, even as she tries to hide the apparent tiredness, from her visage, one glance upon her body, and how she slightly slouched, truly gave it away. A bit more relieved that she had entered a cool, shady area in the forest nearby, the youthful mage sighs, and opts to relax, and ease the weariness away from her form. With a surprisingly earnest voice - or at least, compared to the frequent monotonous drawl that she always had - she looks up at the worrisome entity and speaks out of gratitude:

...Thank you for your concern. This has helped a little, thus far.

(hehe, I'm happy to hear. And, I was worried I was slowly worsening as time went by... as if I wasn't already quite mediocre to begin with. Regardless, anon: I hope to see you again tomorrow! In case we come upon each other once more, I'll save this last prompt, as a precautionary measure. Redt well, and take care!)

>>2430240
(Very well!)
>>
File: Rhin_Fight.png (316KB, 948x1028px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin_Fight.png
316KB, 948x1028px
>>2430369
>gently petting your fluffy and cute head as I take a seat next to you
Hey, cheer up... He'll be back once he's ready, okay?

>>2430415
>giggles at the rolling "R" happily, loving that sound

>>2430427
>>2430417
>>2430348
>>2430334
RIOT?
>>
>breaks out of kneesocks clutches, panting
I-I think I need to lie down-
>>
File: 1459083358965.jpg (75KB, 797x801px) Image search: [Google]
1459083358965.jpg
75KB, 797x801px
>>2430432
S-stop this.
>>
>>2430447
So the entire thread? :^)
>>
File: 4L_EyaOlhLC.png (697KB, 1280x1728px) Image search: [Google]
4L_EyaOlhLC.png
697KB, 1280x1728px
>>2430388
I thought I already told you why I'm here? It's to collect souls obviously
>She leaned back on you, less scared and snuggled up close to you again
D-don't scare me like that ever again, please?
>>
File: 1367097034820.jpg (38KB, 411x440px) Image search: [Google]
1367097034820.jpg
38KB, 411x440px
>>2430451
>>2430436
RIOT! FUCK THIS THREAD! FUCK ALL THINGS!
>>
>>2430451
Hey Rhin, how are you babe?
>>
TIME TO DISMANTLE THE ESTABLISHMENT
>>
File: Not Jiro.jpg (216KB, 1000x1018px) Image search: [Google]
Not Jiro.jpg
216KB, 1000x1018px
>>2430328
>>2430334
>>2430348
>>2430427
Jiro gone? RIOT!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtjUc5GXY3E
>>
>>2430463
Electronic old men.
>>
File: 299e81f95537095561b39cf2a7c61a08.jpg (132KB, 700x1042px) Image search: [Google]
299e81f95537095561b39cf2a7c61a08.jpg
132KB, 700x1042px
>>2430311
Of course here!
>She hands you a seemingly normal maids out on top of it is a headdress, she smiles at you as she takes off her top, she didn't seem to have a bra on today, maybe she forgotten but she doesn't mind, she still gives you a bright smile.
Now where should we begin?

>>2430346
>She lightly bounces on your member as she grinds into it slower, with every bounce lightly bumping you, her hand caresses the back of your head as the other lightly rubs your balls
Hehe~ you feel great in there!

>>2430450
(Keep enjoying your night~ I'll have an answer I'm sure soon.)
>>
>>2430462
Want a soul?
>>
>>2430369
>hugs
>>
DOWN WITH YOU HAHAHAHA
>>
File: Rhin8.jpg (103KB, 551x915px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin8.jpg
103KB, 551x915px
>>2430464
Hehe, I am good cutie~ How about you?
>giving you a cute toothy smile at the kind greeting

>>2430463
>>2430465
>>2430469
RIOT!
>Kicks over a potted plant that was already on it's way to falling over due to poor placement
>>
>>2430408
i remember you, ____anon
>>
File: RibLewd19.png (266KB, 837x633px) Image search: [Google]
RibLewd19.png
266KB, 837x633px
>>2430354
>>2430434
>Her hands fell limp, the fairy's mouth opening wide with a goofy grin on her face as she starts wobbling just a bit, not enough to be considered on the verge, but still wobbling.
Aaaaaaa~
>>
>>2430473
>again he mumbles in agreement into her supple chest as he responds well to the groping and grinding... focusing on anything else... determined to be trained
>>
>>2430469
>>2430427
>>2430348
>>2430334
>>2430328
>(slight mutter of discomfort.)
>>
>>2430462
There are myriad realms for an entrepreneurial soul hunter such as yourself, girl.
>He lays back in the flowerbed, staring up again into that murky black and starless sky. The sounds of the adorable creature happily eating chocolate as she lays her head on his chest are soothing, calming his earlier flare of dominating lust.
I'm sorry I scared you, I'm just trying to figure out what you want. I'm here to chat up cute, mysterious girls that put up some sort of challenge and hopefully spread their legs for me, fates willing.
Chara, how do you like to fuck?
>>
>>2430148
(I KNEW I MISSED IT)
"need any help... it is my job to help with anything and everything requested~"

he tries to stop her from blushing so much... he did put alot of effort into the outfit... some buttons were much tighter than others... not nearly as tight as his fly at this moment, planting a kiss on her lips to help calm her while he waits for an answer.... hands venturing to dive thumbs into either hip of her panties
>>
File: Asellus 17.jpg (151KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 17.jpg
151KB, 450x450px
>>2430473
>Asellus made a audible gulp as she saw her "Mother's" wonderful bust. She takes the maid outfit and began to circle around her, checking out her form. Then she stopped, and hovered the maid outfit over her, judging how tight it maybe.
It might be a tight fit, but it'll work.
>She said, delivering a smile.
Now stick your legs out "Mother", i'm doing this from bottom to top.
>>
File: Fluffy Bullshit.png (134KB, 611x536px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy Bullshit.png
134KB, 611x536px
>>2430514
>>2430495
>>2430494
>>2430493
>>2430470
>>2430469
>>2430465
RIIIIIIIOOOOOOTTTTTT!
>For the record, I blame Silica for this for completely arbitrary reasons.
>>
File: 1854b9e623837a79e529fa3ca584c4ee.jpg (148KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1854b9e623837a79e529fa3ca584c4ee.jpg
148KB, 1200x900px
>>2430473
(Sounds fine to me, but you really needn't force yourself for me!)
>>
>>2430497
>>2430434
There we go, good slut. Here comes your reward!
>He pounds away at his cock as hard as he can, and it finally erupts. The last thing you see is it violently pulsing as the hot mess splashes against your face. Shot after shot splatters against your skin, quickly coating your face, hair, and seeping down into your mouth. What doesn't stick to your face runs down your chin and neck, quickly coating your tiny little body.
Phew...she's completely soaked on this side. I can't imagine she can smell or taste anything aside from cum at this point. She's going to make for a really nice pet.
>He looks down at her to speak to her.
Now, thank me properly.
>>
File: 1459051856780.jpg (224KB, 1068x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1459051856780.jpg
224KB, 1068x1429px
>>2430537
RIOT!!!
>I go and push over a rather medium sized rock, but I fail at this and only slide it about several feet
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 614x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 614x675px
>>2430360
Because all I want is to mingle with you all and have a good time. The only thing stopping that is the stigma that you all have put upon me. It sorrows me greatly that you have all done this, but alas, I fear there is nothing I can do. I pray that someday this barrier will eventually be removed and that you all will come to accept me.
>>2430347
>>2430361
Hello sers, and thank you for greeting me so kindly. I hope that you are doing well at this time.
>>2430385
Who? I haven't met anyone of the Heroes Bloodline as of late. Was one here during my absence?
>>2430415
Another elven? I know but who you speak of, but I assure you I am far different from any elf.
>>
>>2430553
>>2430497
(Sorry, but I've gotta hit the hay, works in a few hours)
>Taking a look at her persistence, he feels reinvigorated, polishing himself and ready to spray the back.
Take it all, you deserve it...
>He starts to unleash a torrent, like he did inside her. Because there was no limiting, it just roped across her, covering the back of her head, her wings, her back, and slowly dripping down onto her back.
I suppose I'll see you next time I need a release, cum fairy. Good luck with her, anon.
>>
>>2430494
Daddy is doing well. I had a blast with you a while ago. Excuse my delayed email.

I still think you have the tightest ass in all of the erp community.
>>
File: Not Jiro.png (789KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Not Jiro.png
789KB, 600x600px
>>2430537
BLAME THE ANONS THAT DROVE JIRO AWAY!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agixbSa51QA
>>
File: 4L_3reCkKIp.png (562KB, 780x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4L_3reCkKIp.png
562KB, 780x1000px
>>2430527
I thought this would be a easier way of getting souls but it looks like it's still a challenge. But do you want to do it already?
>She finished her chocolate and tossed the wrapper aside before climbing on top of you, setting herself on your crotch
And how long do you plan on keeping me anyway?
>She asked as she rubbed her butt against your crotch

>>2430481
You'll give me your soul?
>>
>>2430565
We have a sissy link and we had a dom link.
>>
>>2430565
Stop acting like you're not at fault

You play a compete and unironic edgelord and you wonder why people keep hating you?
>>
>>2430565
>Because all I want is to mingle with you all and have a good time

You wanna know what happened to the last guy who just wanted to mingle and have a good time?

HE GOT RAN THE FUCK OUT
>>
WHERE IS HE
THE MAN WHO IS JUST LIKE ME
>>
File: Rhin blanket.png (334KB, 990x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin blanket.png
334KB, 990x1199px
>>2430571
Mm, hehe~ Thank you so much daddy~
>grinning and wiggles in my seat at your sweet words, blushing softly
I shall check my email immediately if you sent one!

>>2430576
>keeps my boots on as I tromp on the carpet with mud on them
RIOT! DOWN WITH THE CURRENT STATE OF THINGS!
>is really too kind-hearted to do any real damage, leaving that to the ones who are better at mayhem
>>
>>2430530
“Help?” Katya said, with her grin widening as she dipped down. “Not with this shirt of yours, at least.”

She reached his waistband, and tugged the shirt up, until both sides came free with the last button. Her other hand came down to spread along Jaune's shoulder, while she pressed her palm down against his lower abdomen. A final glance to his eyes, and she slipped in to press her lips against his neck. She nibbled there for a moment, while she traced up along his form with a soft touch, and then lifted until her mouth hovered by his ear.

“Then again, some might say I'd need help just for this,” she said, tapping against his chest with her finger. “Letting a strange man into my apartment, feeling him up while he starts groping at me.”

A short laugh spilled from her lips as she bounced in his lap a little, pressing her mound in against his bulge, and shifting her hips along his hands. Her panties' waistband, stuck by his thumbs, started to wedge down from her hips as she slipped into an easy roll. Jaune's trousers ground against the growing heat between her legs, and she purred out with a little moan before she slipped back up.

“Not the worst choice I could make though, right?” Katya said, as she swirled little shapes over his chest and abdomen.
>>
File: Rib46.jpg (334KB, 961x967px) Image search: [Google]
Rib46.jpg
334KB, 961x967px
>>2430553
>>2430567
(>Perfect timing then.
>She made two peace signs, her head tilting and her eyelids closing as she was sprayed with rope upon rope of spunk, making cute squeaks with each hit on her face and wings. She gulped every drop that got into her mouth one way or another, and once he was done, she leaned forward slightly to start cleaning up, placing her lips across your shaft, licking and sucking it... only to let it slip away out of her mouth as she finally fully collapses on the floor, giving no further response for the night.
>>
>>2430565
You don't need everyone to accept you. Just stick with those who already enjoy talking to you for who you are.
>>
>>2430613
Except he acted like a huge edgelord to those people and told them off.
>>
File: 58920a673d98a7a4118e788c11710b1c.png (738KB, 884x1200px) Image search: [Google]
58920a673d98a7a4118e788c11710b1c.png
738KB, 884x1200px
>>2430511
Mmheh..
>She pushes you forward and slides her mound across your stomach, as she flips herself around, leaving her juices on your chest and stomach as her vagina rests across your face, she flicks your throbbing member as she unwraps the head placing it in her mouth as she rubs her panties against your shaft more.

>>2430533
Yes dear~
>She sticks out one of her legs out, placing her a hand on her thigh as she grins at you.
My breasts won't fall out I'm sure
>She giggles.

>>2430542
(I like bringing joy to people it's fine~)
>>
>>2430628
People make mistakes all the time.
>>
>>2430610
Perfect.
>The anon does one last thing while you're passed out: he lifts your leg, and then pulls out a permanent marker. On your thigh, he writes:'Property of Anon'. After this, he picks up your soaked body, to lay you to rest in a bed nearby.
>>
>>2430642
Except here he is pretending he didn't do it.
>>
>>2430642
That's what my mother told me when I asked where I came from.
>>
>>2430577
I'm enjoying teasing you but...
>His words fade out as the little goddess straddles him, grinding her cute ass against his stiffening rod through their shorts. His hands move instinctively to her waist before inching their way up, peeling her shirt up and over her slender arms to reveal her scarred yet beautiful chest, the tiny pearls of her nipples already erect as he paws playfully at them.
As long as it takes, Chara. You should take those pants off and help me out of these.
>He reclines in the garden, arms crossed behind his head as his cute pet listens to his commands.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 306x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 306x396px
>>2430578
I know of the "sissy" hero that you speak of. I have met him before. I do not know of this other one, however.
>>2430584
I don't recall acting overly "edgy" the last few times I was here, or for most of the time I have been here, honestly. Show me what I have done, so that I may understand what you mean.
>>2430594
That is unfortunate. Are you all so unwilling to accept others?
>>2430613
I do, friend, but I still want to make more companions. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>2430632
(Oh, jeez... How awfully sweet~ Well, I'd hate to decline your offer now... So, I can only say that I look forward to it!)
>>
>>2430577
Thinking about it. I still kinda owe you one. But you were quite lenient on me because we didn't finish, so you let me keep it.
>>
>>2430607
He was fairly fit but covered in scar tissue over his chest... fitting of his line of work as he stares at her grinding and bouncing, attempting to slide down her panties now

"more like letting a strange man into your apartment and seducing him, i find it strange, a beautiful woman like you shouldnt have any issues with men but maybe you need a professional 'female pipe cleaner' in your life~"

once her panties were low enough he starts to work at his pants to get himself out
>>
>>2430652
>Is that so wrong
It is when you're basically forcing yourself into a place that clearly doesn't want you.
>>
>>2430632
>a gasping breath as her breasts leave but are quickly replaced by her warm mound which he eagerly kisses and licks into as he moans at the licking of his cock through her panties
(and saving that one... god im rebuilding your folder at this rate)
>>
>tfw Chara won't take Dark Link's soul and save us from this edge hell
>>
File: Asellus 8.jpg (501KB, 740x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 8.jpg
501KB, 740x1035px
>>2430632
("Let's hope not.... but then again, that would be a nice sight to see. No! Don't think like that!")
>She shook her head back and forth. After that, Asellus moves closer to her "Mother" and puts her leg through a hole of the outfit... slowly.
Y-Yeah. It would be a shame if that happened.

(That makes two of us!)
>>
>>2430601
I haven't honestly. I've been so tired and exhausted I've never got the chance to do it.

I got home early-ish, but still really tired.
Mentally at least.
>he stares as you waggle your delicious ass
>>
>>2430565
You're not a bad person. Remember that.
>>
>>2430647
I don't like being reminded of my mistakes either.
>>2430650
Kek.
>>2430652
Would you really want to find companions in the people that want to drive you away?
>>
>>2430601
>>2430494
You're really cute <3
>>
>>2430650
Kek'd. Totally stealing this line, mate.
>>
>>2430652
You're acting edgy right now. For fuck's sake, Link doesn't talk, why would his shadow doppleganger be able to?
>>
>>2430681
>turn away his friends when they were only trying to help him
>act like a Gaia Online nightmare come to life and expect to be welcomed for it
>not a bad person
>>
>>2430652
>This edgelord has friends.
>I don't.
>>
>>2430703
Not anymore. He basically told them to fuck off. I don't even know why he thought coming back would be a good idea.
>>
File: Rhin Blade.jpg (135KB, 1003x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Rhin Blade.jpg
135KB, 1003x1280px
>>2430679
>I notice your gaze centered on my ass and I blush faintly, making it a point now to waggle and wiggle my nice ass for you
I would love a nice email cutie, that is, if you're up for anything?~
>I speak my words in a teasing and loving tone

>>2430688
Thank you!~
>giving you a tiny wive and a little bow
>>
File: 4L_ywd9FrX9.jpg (44KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ywd9FrX9.jpg
44KB, 540x720px
>>2430651
>She does as you command and takes herself off your crotch, finding a nice spot in between your legs before slides your pants off
Do you like to be teased?
>Before you could give her an answer she started to lick your throbbing cock through the fabric, making long strides with her tongue up and down your length

>>2430655
So is that a yes? Because I'd really like to have your soul!
>She gave you a smile as she approached you
>>
File: 1434445644294.gif (555KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1434445644294.gif
555KB, 500x281px
Good little riot.
Stay classy, ERP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kYqnGkn5Ds
>>
>>2430709
>Butthurt "friend" detected
>>
File: 1460734474533.jpg (68KB, 459x534px) Image search: [Google]
1460734474533.jpg
68KB, 459x534px
This is your date tonight.
>>
>>2430731
My prom date, you ugly sack of shit?
>>
>>2430731
Shut up
>>
>>2430656
“Isn't it a little late to offer gigolo services, Jaune?” Katya said. “Well, put it on my tab, I guess.”

She laughed, and reached down between them. A gasp caught in her throat as her knuckles brushed along her panties, and she paused before snaking her fingertips in under his waistband. Her grasp fished around for a few moments, before she worked against his pull to free his cock. One hand pressed up against his shoulder, her grip on his length shifts, until she lines her palm up along the underside of its head.

“Besides, you've got a clean slate with me, don't you?” She said, and then raised an eyebrow.

Her thumb swept up along his glans, until she flicked her touch along the slit at his tip. Katya bent down as she circled it, and pressed her lips to his in a brief peck. As her panties strained between her legs, she shuffled in a little, until her labia brushed along his shaft. She held his prick steady as she slid over it, with those hot folds opening up around him. Tiny catches formed in her throat as her nub, buzzing, bounced against his hard girth.

“Don't you?” Katya said, with a husky stress underlaid in her words.
>>
>>2430730
That's more like it, Dark Link.
>>
File: 1431739799584.gif (435KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1431739799584.gif
435KB, 500x281px
>>2430731
C-can she bully me into buying her cawfee?
>>
>>2430654
(Some say I'm too sweet, can't help it~)

>>2430666
(So many good pictures~)

M-mm.
>She shivers and grinds her mound into your face, every second coating your face more, your cock throbbing with each stroke, she kisses your cock as she licks up the shaft, tasting some of her juices as her tongue brushes lightly through the wet panties.

>>2430672
>She helps with a coy smile, pulling up the top half as it begins to cover her body, as she finishes brushing up the outfit on her body her breasts are still out as there's a hole for her cleavage, she pushes her supple breasts into the outfit more. as it's finished you can see her slender legs up to the thigh as well as her chest being shown.
Hm...Wonder if I should keep them out for you~?
>She pushes up her chest letting a nipple pop out.
>>
>>2430748
"we have no history but the present... so lets make it last as long as we need.... Pro bono... im in your care K"

he fights every urge in his body to thrust, instead darting to take her into a deep needy kiss and hope she will give in soon... her cute slit revealed to be hidden under the panties... he wished he could stay with her forever.... just wresting in lust ... she was certainly talented enough to seduce a professional seducer so easily...
>>
>>2430719
I am, my balls have been asking to be drained, but I can't seem to get in the mood to be creative.

As for an email, I haven't made one yet. Sorry love.

Could go for some naughty fun though .
>>
>>2430759
Have i ... passed training yet?
>he breaks contact just for a breath before diving back in, kissing and licking and suching every inch of her hungry mound on his face... his cock starting to grow more tense...
>>
>>2430722
>The young man groans through his teeth as his body surrenders to the girl once again tonguing his straining cock.
M-maybe just a bit.
>His previous confidence falters as he stares down at the lovely creature eyeing him seductively as she torments him with her experienced mouth. He meets her lustful gaze, impatient as he knows these heavenly affections will one day cost him his very soul.
You should be naked, Chara. You should be naked and riding me, as you were. Please...
>>
File: AngeLisa 37.png (248KB, 1280x1088px) Image search: [Google]
AngeLisa 37.png
248KB, 1280x1088px
>>2430380
>the sad sergal perks up as you pet her
thanks.. that feels... nice

>>2430451
youre right Im sure he wont be gone forever...
>she shudders as you pet her

>>2430487
>wraps her arms around you but her tail still droops
thanks...
>>
>>2430759
(I wouldn't be surprised. Oh well~ I think it's time I took my leave, for now...so you can focus on those matters!

Take care, ERP!)
>>
>>2430652
I want to be your friend. I don't have any.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 335x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 335x357px
>>2430661
>>2430682
Ah, but ser, I have met many of my friends here! True, there are many that despise my presence, but I am always able to find those that would welcome me, like Ainz Ooal Gown.
>>2430681
I try not to be, but no one is perfect.
>>2430690
Right now, you say? But I heard that those that were "edgy" were overly violent and brooding, while I am being open and gentle. And if that were so, then that "sissy" Hero or the other one wouldn't be able to talk, either.
>>2430696
I don't understand. Which friends are you referring to? Would you care to elaborate for me?
>>
File: hane(33).png (57KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
hane(33).png
57KB, 320x180px
When was i last here?
i dunno
hi
bye
>>
>>2430731
I ain't afraid of going back to jail, if that's what you're implying, anon.
>>
>>2430722
Maybe, I have a few spares. Gonna have to work for it though.
>>
>>2430809
>like Ainz Ooal Gown

Low hanging fruit. He loves and welcomes everyone. He doesn't count.
>>
File: 1454853176844.png (451KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454853176844.png
451KB, 800x900px
>>2430804
(Bye PAtchouli. Would like to erp with you sometime.
>>
>>2430825
>Would like to erp with you sometime.
>I will never hear these words from Parsee
Honestly why do I even come here anymore?
>>
>checks email i gave lala
>still nothing
o... oneday....
>>
>>2430804
Night, mate.
>>
>>2430825
Shut up
>>
>>2430809
You just don't get it, do you?
>>
>>2430845
you take parsee on cute dates and you can erp with her, those have been the rules forever
>>
File: 464b4d1aff307b4cdbeb694ba0062f97.png (550KB, 689x1325px) Image search: [Google]
464b4d1aff307b4cdbeb694ba0062f97.png
550KB, 689x1325px
>>2430845
(Today when you come on say the words Paru and I will erp with you, alright?)
>>
>>2430852
>>2430852
>>2430852
>>
File: Asellus 44.jpg (184KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
Asellus 44.jpg
184KB, 600x856px
>>2430759
>She was obviously aware that she was beening toyed with. But, she didn't mind it at all... although her "Mother's" nip slip kinda of but Asellus on edge when it comes to wanting to do risque things to her. Thankfully, though sheer willpower, Asellus managed to stand her ground, and only looked at her "Mother" now in a lovely, but lewd maid outfit.
What can I say "Mother" The outfit truely fits you.
>She said with a sly smile.
And your breast? I think having out or in is fine either way.
>>2430804
(Night to you)
>>
File: 1455419361745.png (315KB, 833x795px) Image search: [Google]
1455419361745.png
315KB, 833x795px
>>2430791
Well, I would love to help drain you then~
>blushing more, my cheeks flushed a cute reddish-pink color at the ideas flooding into my head as I draw close to you, being sure to emphasize my girly sway as I do so, a smile still on my face as I then press against you, one hand resting on your chest, the other falling to rest on your crotch now, my hand going to work at massaging your crotch the moment I feel you against me

>>2430802
>just gently petting your head still, trying my best to soothe you
I know he will one day.
>>
>>2430809
>throws brick
>>
>>2430863
Dude, he ain't worth the keystrokes. You're trying to explain to a cow pat that it's just a pile of shit when it is incapable of knowing anything outside of its existence of being shit but insists that it isn't.
Go fuck somebody.
>>
>>2430865
There's usually way too much competition.

>>2430872
Is that a password or something?
>>
>>2430797
You want to skip the foreplay?
>She shrugged her shoulders as she stood up and started to take off her brown shorts, once they were off she tossed them aside leaving only her red panties on
Did you wish to cum inside me again?
>She asked as she slid off her panties, tossing them with her brown shorts. Now standing completely nude in front of you
>>
>>2430565
I do hope so as I can't deal with anymore degenerates tonight

>>2430451
>Scanty turns her attention to the giggling lizard
You think the RUURUS are funny?
Without ruurus you'd just be some animal

>>2430457
Hey get back here!
(Night)

-Scanty
>>
>>2430809
>throws brick
>>
>>2430908
Ah, you're right! Sorry, sorry!
>I rub at the back of my head with an apologetic expression on my face, my tongue poking out of my mouth a little bit, intentionally of course

>Rhin
>>
>>2430780
(My reply is here, by the way.)
>>2430907
Thread posts: 566
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.