[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginner recommendation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Slowpoke.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Slowpoke.png
1MB, 1174x881px
I'm gonna get new furniture and I was thinking of buying some figures to go with it
Could you guys recommend me sets or just good quality figures?
Also where to buy
>>
If you just want to buy figures as a decoration piece to go with furniture, the furniture stores sell what you're looking for.

See, we have no idea what you like, so we can't really recommend ANYTHING. At least not accurately. I could point out the awesome Revoltech Yamaguchi figures of Venom and Spider-Man, for example, but if you don't like Spider-Man, then that doesn't really matter.

Honestly? Go to a local comic book store. Find one that sells mostly figures and statues. You'll find something there that is high quality that suits your fancy. Just be prepared to spend over $50 at least
>>
File: IMG_1468.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I have a few jjbas i bought at a con What should i had?
>>
>>6441791
can anyone translate australian?
>>
....what the hell do you like, OP? Star Wars? Plush toys? Anime? Disney movies? Transformers?

Give us something to work with or we have literally the entire world of toys to narrow down.

>>6441791
If this is OP, well, ok cool I guess you already have some? If you're looking for more Jojo toys and action figures to display with them (those don't look poseable and aren't the kind we would discuss on this board...) go to the Medicos thread >>6418881 and browse around.
>>
>>6441791
>>6441812
sorry meant add I'm a frenchfag
>>
>>6441767
buyfags.moe
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.