[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tfg/ - Transformers General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 84

File: tranformers_by_garyuk.jpg (67KB, 600x296px) Image search: [Google]
tranformers_by_garyuk.jpg
67KB, 600x296px
>Yuroformers are the RA D E S T retro Transformers edition

Old bread: >>6433384
Third party bread: >>6428238
>>
File: 15006562314111.jpg (603KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
15006562314111.jpg
603KB, 1280x960px
I like the clones but I like god ginrai too.
Hasbro deciding to hold off the remaining two boxsets until next year is killing me.
>>
>>6435401
Been out of the loop for the better part of this year, how the hell do I get myself these clones? I'd heard half of them were coming out in some boxset or a store exclusive or something?
>>
>>6435393
is CW hotspot any good, i found one misb dirt cheap.
>>
File: primemasters.jpg (138KB, 1006x546px) Image search: [Google]
primemasters.jpg
138KB, 1006x546px
>>6435401
Who knows if they'll release "Apex armor" or skipp it for Prime Master mods, also, isn't easier-cheaper to just get the takara re-release Ginrai?
>>
Why does everyone say Prime Masters don't have faces? The only one we've seen is Liege Maximo but he clearly has a face; it's just an unconventional glowy face like a Cyberjet or something
>>
>>6435411
Fastlane/Fastclash and Pounce are only in the Velocitron (TRU $100) and Cybertron (BBTS $100) box sets, while Cloudraker and Wingspan come packed together in as a Walgreens exclusive for the states (not out yet).
>>
>>6435411
One each in the Chaos on Velocitron and Siege on Cybertron box sets. Then at Walgreens is a two pack of the other two.
>>
>>6435412
He's alright on his own. Probably the best torso in the line. Shines in gestalt mode.
>>
File: canned hate.jpg (13KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
canned hate.jpg
13KB, 250x300px
>>6435417
>>6435418
Well fuck you too, Hasbro. Holy shit, why make it so hard for me to give them money for these products? I'm not even going to bother trying, fuck it.
>>
>>6435422
How I wish other Transfags had this attitude. Maybe we would get better product.
>>
>>6435417
I may just sell Wingspan alone if I can't get a hold of Pounce.
>>
>>6435422
there are 2 2 packs so you don't need to buy the box set, one is a walgreens exclusive, the other amazon.

Also I remember posting that image ages ago, its nice to see someone else found a use for it
>>
File: hulk rage.jpg (162KB, 655x874px) Image search: [Google]
hulk rage.jpg
162KB, 655x874px
>>6435426
What's the price on those packs? I'd give my Walgreens a visit if I thought they might have one, last time I was there they still had Prime shit on their dusty pegs. I'd pick up an Amazon 2pack if it's $20 or so, that seems fair for a pair.
I just find it baffling that this company keeps holding things their customers want behind a series of hoops that we're expected to jump though. Nigger just sell us the toys, you want the money and we want the plastic, so what's the fucking holdup here?
>>
>>6435422
>>6435425
Pounce is the only hard to get, the flying clones have been on ebay for 2 or 3 weeks now, the velocitron boxset may have got reissued because there were a lot in texas and even hasbro has them on their store in the "mexican ebay" for 90 usd.
>>
>>6435437
Official msrp 24, but they aren't out yet, the amazon pack for the land clones seems to be a listing mistake, if you don't want to wait, the flying clones are on ebay for 50...
>>
>>6435437
No one knows, but I'd guess between 20-25 since they always raise the price compared to other stores by a bit.

Note that the Amazon pack was only revealed by a robot kingdom post, no one's sure if it's real yet.
>>
>>6435437
Hasbro: These are stupid oversized Legends we can't pass off as Deluxes, we don't know the demand for it, so we'll just release them in boxsets, they're obscure characters anyways. Collectors will feverishly buy them at least.
>>
File: DSCN2670.jpg (796KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2670.jpg
796KB, 1600x1200px
So I got the optimus prime 2 pack today, it is the first time I've experienced either mold, here are my impressions

Orion pax
>coulda used a little more paint ie head chrest, hands should be blue but otherwise recognizable
>clear blue wheels, for what purpose
>why is it ALWAYS the legs that are floppy on hasbro figures as of recent?

Nifty transformation, looking forward to kup...takara kup, hay it was either this or a kup I couldn't see as kup and at least this I CAN recognize as orion

WFC prime
>paint apps are perfect
>gun didn't initially fit into fist, I worry about the spring mechanism overtime
>backpack is kibble city but considering pic related in the background and the fact (unlike him) it doesn't affected anything I'm fine with it on a personal level
>wheels in vehicle mode aren't all flat despite numerous transformation attempts
>speaking of transformation I feel the side tabs are doing too much work and worry if the stress will lead to cracks over time
>joints=perfect

Orion reminded me I was playing with a kids toy, playing with this guy made me think "were kids smarter back in those days" because he is A HELL OF ALOT MORE COMPLEX than kup, fuck those days, like night and day between him and orion, orion is a floppy kids toy, wfc prime here is punching above his weight with tight joints, you'd think he'd be worse off but he was literal perfection and kibble and arm issues aside he's what I want out of transformers.

I hope another 2 pack with 2 deluxe megatrons comes, although what mode to pack with wfc megatron I don't know, I already have the "special edition" tank megatron so I wouldn't want that and nothing in cw deluxe would work at all for him.

After fee's from rk I pretty much paid tru prices for 2 deluxes, a rip off but knowing their difficulty in acquiring in my country I say it was worth it, especially for a wfc figure I wanted for the longest time

tldr got a 2 pack and was half surprised and half not surprised by differences
>>
>>6435443
>>6435441
What a clusterfuck, I guess all I can do is wait for the dust to settle and find out if I can even get the damned things without paying a ridiculous price.
Shame too, since I'd like to own these, but not enough to buy a pair of scouts for $50.

>>6435445
"haha yeah, it's not like our customer base of adult collectors like obscure characters from the franchise's past, right? haha lets make some more fast-action-battlers now"
>>
File: 20170722_115037.jpg (148KB, 801x451px) Image search: [Google]
20170722_115037.jpg
148KB, 801x451px
>>6435445
>oversized Legends
Not really.
>>
>>6435411
>how the hell do I get myself these clones?

Either you get fucked over by Hasbro and buy 2 huge $100 sets and then a Walgreens exclusive 2 pack OR just wait for the Takara 2 packs which will come out eventually.

As someone who picked up the TRU pack, I regret it. I knew I should have just held out for the Takara ones.

>>6435426
>the other amazon

Wasn't that 2 pack confirmed to be false and RK just fucked up with that listing?
>>
>>6435456
Didn't Hasbro say they couldn't sell the twins as Legends was due to size or something?
>>
File: back it the fuck up.gif (517KB, 245x188px) Image search: [Google]
back it the fuck up.gif
517KB, 245x188px
>>6435458
>>buy 2 huge $100 sets and then a Walgreens exclusive 2 pack
>expected to spend $220+ for the four scout-sized clones you actually want
Fucking hell
>>
>>6435458
I bought the stupid pack just for G2 Prime and Fastlane and I sorta have regret. I need to sell Quickswitch and Rodimus.
>>
>>6435469
They did, and it was bullshit, they're extremely simple toys, and wouldn't be out of place as Legends, the box set straight up calls them Legends figures.
>>
File: seige-on-cybertron.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
seige-on-cybertron.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>6435469
Yeah, they either cut their legs or it was bullshit.

>>6435471
The 100 sets (Toys r Us and BBTS exclusives) have 5 figures each, a leader class, a voyager, a deluxe, a scout and a diecast headmaster, I got the velocitron set and sold Laser Optimus, liked all the rest, already have the other set in preorder and am planing on selling SuperGinrai/Powermaster Prime.

The walgreen pack with the flying clones will go for 24 usd.
>>
File: DSCN2671.jpg (796KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2671.jpg
796KB, 1600x1200px
>>6435446
>it took me this long to transform them into truck mode
>all because of wfc prime's legs

Must be something I'm doing wrong, the tabs are what's holding him together, thats alot of pressure.

And before anyone remarks on my complexity comment I've transformed mp05 and mp36, I was talking about for the class and intended age range, sorta blundered into wfc prime think he was just a babbies first toy like most tr figures are these days.

Regardless I love both, not equally but enough to pay rk's prices
>>
>>6435469
people tend to forget that when it comes to toy production, size means plastic by volume
While height-wise the clones are, in robot mode, legends size, a good comparison would be seaspray
he's very beefy, but sold at the same price point as the other legends. Seaspray is most likely at the absolute top scale of what they can ship as a legend, and the clones are definitely bulkier than him.

Just compare galvatron and broadside for similar issues.
broadside is too small to be a leader, but he's really pushing the bulk of a voyager. Which means he becomes less profitable.
The clones, if sold at the legends price point (10 bucks) would likely make very little profit for the retailers (who have to pay for shipping)

Walmart usually sells toys at a 12-16% markup (higher markups on your 100+ dollar toys)
This isn't a guess, if you work at walmart whenever you scan an item it tells you the markup margin.
More weight translates into a loss of that profit, and that means if the markup drops to 8% to begin with, any sale they had will flat out be selling at a loss.

So doubling them up and selling them at a voyager price point makes sense, since a voyager sells for more than two legends, the profit margin can be more comparable.
>>
>>6435482
WFC Prime has fame of being a bitch to transform, still have my original release and the sliding bits and roof always get me.

Really want that Orion to use as Crosshairs.
>>
>>6435482
WfC Prime is a bitch to transform, but incredibly pleasing when everything lines up just right and clicks into place. Do you have the FoC version? It's way easier but a lot smaller, I wound up really liking the Magnus repaint that came with the fuckhuge sword and now use him as Magnum.
>>
>>6435413
I also like the extra toys that the sets come with
>>
>>6435489
It seems to just be his legs, the rest is fine, infact both's hardest point are the legs, for orion/kup once you know about the rotations he's something you can handle with your eyes closed.

For prime while a bit more complex it seems his feet are getting in the way, do I really only fold in the toes and the knees (to give the rear of the truck more volume), because it feels wrong, its all tabs holding in that pressure.

Eh if I were you save that money, get tr kup during a sale, and grab a fitting titan master, if it works for you even use a tr pmop's head, no one would tell the difference with the helmet of pmop and a bit of blue paper or something behind them.

The roof is fine on mine, its the legs folding and the fact the panels that have the pipes on them holding him together
>>6435497
I wanted that mold originally but this will do just fine.

You're right about the satisfaction but its the feeling that something feels wrong that's worrying, I'm used to lining up panel formers (like mp36, ick) but with this much pressure surely the tabs holding the legs down will snap despite feeling...tougher than tr orion's cheap stuff
>>
>>6435501
What other extra toys?
>>
>>6435503
WFC Bee and Prime are the type of Transformers that need the Transformation steps done exactly the same way for it to work well. Bee's even worse, that shit was painful.
>>
>>6435503
Make sure the waist is alligned correctly, the way it works seems to lend itself to offsetting the legs in truck-mode if it's not in exactly the right position. For what it's worth I've had no worrying moments with mine, but of course your mileage may vary. If you get a chance at FoC Magnus for cheap it's worth getting, I bought him as an afterthought during a toy-drought and was shocked that I liked him more than his mold-mate.
>>
>>6435514
...really, that bad?

Glad I'm *just* about done with bee toys, damnit exosuit spike

>>6435515
Waist eh, I'll have a gander

Not seeing too many cheap foc primes and almost no magnus's, worse still is the reason why I held off buying them.

The takara ones look SO GLORIOUS, been sitting on mandarake for an opened and used one, if I can get henkei thundercracker for 3000yen (normally 8000yen) I can get a takara foc prime/magnus for 2000 in my eyes, so I sit and wait because local ones are dicks charging retail or higher for loose figures
>>
What am I in for? I know he's probably utter shit in general but I need to have at the very least one example of AOE / TLK Prime in my collection and there appears to be a consensus of sorts that this one is probably the least terrible of the bunch, at the very considering I don't want to spend more than ~30 euros on some imported special edition.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>6435515
>>
>>6435519
>Waist eh, I'll have a gander
It's the spinny-bit on the rail that seems to cause the problem, any time I can't get it alligned right the first time.
And yeah, as much as I love my Magnus I can't recommend going out of your way to buy him for more than retail was, I like him more because I expected very little, might have even been on sale at the time making the purchase bite a little less. If you find one cheap though, snag it, just keep your eyes peeled like you are.
>>
>>6435522

It's really not that bad. Dr. Wu's coming up with a new sword and retractable shield for it that'll probably help it out in the long run.

He's really wanting for wrist and waist swivel and ankle tilt.
>>
>>6435474
>They did, and it was bullshit, they're extremely simple toys, and wouldn't be out of place as Legends, the box set straight up calls them Legends figures.

Completely agree.

IMO they should have just sold all 4 of the twins in one set. Let's face it, if you're a fan of them you want all 4. TRU could have sold them in a set easily and Hasbro could have made up a sku specific MSRP for them instead of shoe-horning them into an already established class.
>>
>>6435522
Well in terms of looks function and playability he's better than the leader class, even the new takara caliber prime pales in general shape despite TRYING SO HARD to make good use of his kibble to even having his truck wheels form a shield.

He's good, not amazing, you can easily unscrew his smoke stacks and paint those and other details if you want a poor attempt to match/better the sdcc version
>>
>>6435527
I feel it "slides" in and out on that thing, is it...meant too?

If rotation is the hassle that's not what's causing my concern, its when I bring the legs down they're always bent until I bring the pipe blue panel in and forcefully lock that bitch in
>>
>>6435522
the only real issues with it are the paintwork and lack of wrist swivels, the backpack isnt too big considering the design
>>
File: Dr Wu Sword Shield Set.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Wu Sword Shield Set.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>>6435522
Posting this. While this ain't the third party thread, this is an upgrade kit for TLK voyager Prime. It has a transforming Shield and a more a better sword.
>>
File: Dr Wu Sword Shield Set 2.jpg (150KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Wu Sword Shield Set 2.jpg
150KB, 1024x768px
>>6435538
>>
File: latest.jpg (359KB, 1497x1600px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
359KB, 1497x1600px
>>6435522
Maybe...get the model kit or some non-transformable figure. This is one instance I'd recommend doing that because they clearly didn't design a realistic transformation for this version of Optimus Prime.

I mean, just look at it. The alt-mode has six wheels but you don't see any in his robot mode.
>>
File: DR Wu Sword Shield Set 3.png (14KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
DR Wu Sword Shield Set 3.png
14KB, 80x80px
>>6435539
The gun barrel can extend or be hidden on the new shield. So at least those people that were disappointed the shield lacked the gun can get this.
>>
File: Part of a Balanced Breakfast.jpg (343KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Part of a Balanced Breakfast.jpg
343KB, 2048x1152px
Presenting the new Trypticon Crunch!
>>
>>6435528
>>6435533
>>6435538
Yeah, I guess a few sharpies with different tones of silver and bronze will help it stand out a little. Thanks anons, now I'm actually sort of interested in this guy!

>>6435540
I know, but going for a kit amongst all my other clearly transformable figures would look incredibly awkward. I even made a special section of my collection for statues and model kits and such since they don't look all that good together.
>>
>>6435539

Is the Bee hammer for the Deluxe or the Masterpiece?
>>
File: Their GGGGGGRREAT.jpg (407KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Their GGGGGGRREAT.jpg
407KB, 2048x1152px
>>6435545
It's got Master warriors for crunch, nucleon for punch, and it stays crunchy, even in energon.
>>
>>6435549
Probably for the deluxe, and I'm not sure if it's going in it's own set or not.
>>
File: trypticon is babeh.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
trypticon is babeh.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>6435550
>>
>>6435551
saw a pic of it on facebook showing the mpm03 with it
>>
File: Balanced Breakfast.jpg (49KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Balanced Breakfast.jpg
49KB, 540x960px
>>6435550
All part of a balanced breakfast.

Trypticon: Can I have some?
FM: Silly Trypticon, Trypticon Crunch is only for FM and Kids!
>>
>>6435535
Dug mine out of a bin to take a look, been a minute since I fiddled with it last. If the legs aren't staying straight when converting to truck mode, I'm not sure what the cause could be, you are linking them together before closing up the blue panels right? I notice on mine the piece of waist that ends up at the top of the truck under the blue panel needs to be pushed down enough for the top panel to line up, something I'd forgotten to do when last transforming it apparently.
>>
>>6435446
>>clear blue wheels, for what purpose
I kind of like them, gives it a sort of Cybertronian look.
>>
>>6435545
>>6435550
>>6435559
Kek, saved.
>>
>>6435393
So what happened to Yuroformers?

I'm not from there but it seems that TFs were quite hyped up there during G1. You had original Marvel UK material in the comics and the G1 toyline ran for an additional two years after it died in the US.

Now it seems like you barely get new toys there without rigorously hunting down EAN barcodes online.
>>
>>6435572

even if its no longer popular in Europe, owe 'em one for keeping it alive the few dark years where we had nothing on this side of the pond.
>>
>>6435572
Going by Thew vids, sometimes they get waves earlier than the US.
>>
File: IMG_0607.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
It's a nice day outside
>>
>>6435560
Derp, worked it out, turns out the leg thigh slider wasn't fully pulled out, now rather than relying on the tabs he can just "sit" there without demand from the tabs (before he would bend up slightly).

Only problem is his last 2 wheels are JUST barely off the ground which is more of an autistic issue than anything ,besides, found a far more annoying issue, are the pins that hold the wheels in meant to rock about freely, my legends wheelie and ko mp red alert do that and can't roll for shit because of it, the wheels on wfc prime for that reason just droop down so they LOOK like they're touching the ground but aren't

>>6435562
eh its kinda cheap, also looking at the old e-hobby toy they coulda made them black, guess its just a fault of the fact they share the same sprue as the windshield

>>6435590
its 4am at 10 degrees here, its nice~
>>
>>6435590
They are going to be repainted as "Mammoth Prime" and "Primal Prime" in POTP as Primemasters, aren't they?
>>
>>6435604
Literally goes without saying.
>>
>>6435559
I cringe. please stop
>>
>>6435604
considering we have leige maximo as a prime master i would assume its tail end for tr.

Because we should be getting each of the primes as p.masters ie prima etc
>>
>>6435594
Damn, it's in the 70's F now in the middle of the afternoon here, 25C I think if I'm converting the euro-units appropriately. I figured your issue with Prime might have been that sliding rail, like I said it really needs to be in juuuust the right position. I feel you on the wheels though, best you can do is gently push everything together while applying downward pressure lightly, you should be able to get it leveled out well enough though it seems like the back wheels are permanently hovering over the ground.

>>6435616
Get a load of this anon, what a maroon.
>>
>>6435590
>tfw can't find shuffler anywhere
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6435621
I see him on ebay right now, but not for less than $14 which seems steep even for an adorable little mammoth.
>>
>>6435512
Quickswitch, charred laser prime, tidal wave, metalhawk
>>
>>6435621
>tfw had a chance to pick it up at Walmart
>passed on it because I have no purple primary TR figures and wanted the orange Ramhorn for Sentinel Prime
>the oranges don't even match that well
I hate myself sometimes. The elephant is easily the better version of the mold.
>>
>>6435621
My local shelves are probably skipping Wave 4 and 5 TMs. So I ordered Shuffler, Repugnus and Ramhorn along with Octane from taobao, they should be here early next week. Hopefully I don't get fucked.

Even in China, they are low in stock atm.
>>
>>6435619
that's a nice temp but I like it cold, keeps me from just lounging around, hence why im up at this time rather than sleeping.

Anyway tried applying downward pressure, keeps popping back up, perhaps the front sets of wheels are buckling as well because of the pins, could just be a slight tolerance issue, maybe a few transformations could soften whatever it is, all I know is it doesn't look fixable at this point.

Thank you for the help though anon, much helpful

>>6435621
>tfw local chain that always has tm's has them on clearance for $5 meaning we won't get them there any more
>tru is slow and only some stores got shuffler wave
>the cheapest store I can go too is going full retard with movie legions instead

I either buy the takara kickback and legends perceptor or get nothing at all of ramhorn
>>
File: 1479742926208.png (32KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1479742926208.png
32KB, 321x322px
>>6435572
Yurofag here, I guess interest in Transformers dropped somewhere close to the mid 90s despite how immensely popular Turbomasters and Motorvators were. For some strange reason Beast Wars was practically ignored around here and, while the Unicron trilogy was mildly popular amongst early 2000s kids, the toys still shelfwarmed up to Revenge of the Fallen and beyond.

If you want my two cents, that might be because European kids have more of a "self-referential" interests in toys, the most popular things when I was a kid were Legos, Playmoblis and miniature vehicles instead of actual franchise products based around movies or shows. Turbomasters might have worked because of that, they were large colorful intricate playthings almost completely detached from the rest of the series and therefore they probably sparked the imagination of kids that hadn't even watched Transformers in the first place - although, according to that logic, you would have expected Beast Wars to become just as popular. It doesn't help that the Bay films are almost specifically aimed towards an American audience either, I distinctively remember being the only person who had actually watched the first movie in high school.
>>
>>6435621
Do you want anything else aside from Shuffler? I want an Octane with good paint, do you have that in your area?
>>
>>6435627
But those are already out or on their way out, hasbro isn't holding any boxset for next year, they said there won't be more of those boxsets for this year, thats why we got the flying clones on a 2-pack.
>>
>>6435632
I'm not even in the US, sorry.
Apparently, 7 dollars is a bad price for Titan Masters outside of the US as everyone I've talked to about them tells me they just don't make a profit at that price point and nobody would buy them for anything above that. Had to buy my Apeface for 15 dollars, fuck me.
Also, my fucking retailers stopped stocking since wave 2.
>>
File: 1479740023820.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1479740023820.png
47KB, 500x430px
>>6435577
Eh, depends on what part of Europe you're talking about. Germany and the UK usually get Waves right on time, but it might actually take weeks for those to trinkle down to the rest of the EU. We're still stuck on the third wave of TRs and the first one of TLK around Portugal, and most Toys R Us still have CW Ultra Magnus shelfwarming. Hasbro distribution is utterly fucked around the continent.
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (988KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0609.jpg
988KB, 2592x1936px
>>6435630
Happy to help if possible, anon. You might be right that some fiddling will loosen up any tough spots over time, mine rests pretty flat while staying together nicely, aside from aforementioned real wheels. You said you just got him right, and it's a rerelease? I wonder if there are tolerance differences between the two?
>>
>>6435590
>Dat ant on Apeface's shoulder.
>>
>>6435648
BW Inferno cameo
>>
>>6435646
>CW Ultra Magnus shelfwarming
Literally never appeared at any store within a two hour drive of me, had to order online. Currently my store (US) is still overstocked on wave 1, that they bought LAST FUCKING DECEMBER.
Distribution is fucked globally.
>>
>>6435424
>>6435422
Hasbro didn't put them in box sets because they wanted to be jews and force you to drop $100 for a couple figures, stupid. When store exclusives like this happen, it's usually because regular retailers weren't interested in the product and they couldn't find a place to sell them individually. But a box set as an exclusive is a much more attractive product to a seller than what is basically half a wave of solo releases. It was either this or never get this figures at all.

Don't believe me? Look at all the figures we've seen leaked and never got. That entire wave of Animated. Generations Warpath as Hardhead. FoC Grimlock as BW Megatron. CW Trailbreaker as Hoist. CW Onslaught as Armada Demolishor. All the other pretool heads that were only released through the club or Takara. These boxsets are the outlet for these figures getting released at all.
>>
>>6435646
Plenty of parts in the USA are at the same point, anon...
>>
>>6435668
No kidding:

CW Coneheads, Seekers, Ratchet...

Hurts even more when they released an Ironhide but completely ignored Ratchet. I'm kind of hoping he eventually gets a release in this new line.
>>
File: lightbox-fullsize[1].jpg (136KB, 1200x1119px) Image search: [Google]
lightbox-fullsize[1].jpg
136KB, 1200x1119px
>>6435446
>although what mode to pack with wfc megatron I don't know

Probably a longshot, but why not a UW Nosecone with a new Megatron head? It could be a reference to his IDW incarnation and have bonus Combiner abilities.

Also what are the odds of getting a Dion retool of Wheelie?
>>
>>6435642
Individually? Nope.
And I already got the clone 2 pack.
>>
>>6435679
Thanks for reminding me Rook exists and is one of the most fun deluxes I own. I had him combined for so long I forgot about his robot mode.
>>
so when will we be seeing potp in stores?
>>
>>6435484
That's still bullshit. Fastlane is the same size as most Legends and is one of the least complex and low parts count Legends they've made. Fucking Wheelie has a higher part count and that's what they base price points on.
>>
>>6435679

that'd be pretty fun.

give a Hasbro release of this tooling.

also please Takara if that new POTP Starscream can combine, make it a Leozack, use Nosecone for Drillhorn and then Swindle for Jallguar and a Deathcobra from Vortex?
>>
>>6435688
the clones look thicc af
>>
>>6435687
Mid 2018
>>
>>6435675
I'm still surprised Takara didn't just do a 3 pack with CW Seekers and the Coneheads.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x1698px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x1698px
>>6435684
I have the opposite problem. Can't keep this guy out of Robot mode. He triggered a fierce autism in me.
>>
File: 1475453245162.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1475453245162.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>6435666
>Currently my store (US) is still overstocked on wave 1
Lucky you, I've literally only found Blurr and Skullcruncher one single fucking time on retail. Wave 1 was incredibly scarce, wave 2 was practically skipped by every retailer and wave 3 is overstocking even in local grocery stores. It's just out of control, man.

>>6435671
I guess everything that isn't a major urban center or an Asian country is completely ignored by Hasbro desu.
>>
>>6435687
>implying we ever will with the glut of TLK wave 1
>>
>>6435529
> TRU: "Hey we want an expensive $100 exclusive"
> Hasbro: "Cool, maybe we can do the Clones"
> TRU: "We want popular characters like Optimus Prime that parents and kids know, not four dudes that only people from 1987 know"
> Hasbro: "Fuck"
>>
File: 1476734622653.gif (2MB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1476734622653.gif
2MB, 384x216px
>>6435668
>>6435675
>CW Trailbreaker as Hoist. CW Onslaught as Armada Demolishor
>CW Coneheads, Seekers, Ratchet...
Ew, that would have been disgusting, CW shouldn't have been prolonged a wave more than what it already was. Thankfully those never got out of the drawing board.
>>
>>6435628
> not having Mindwipe or Galvatron
>>
>>6435699
>wave 3 is overstocking even in local grocery stores
Jesus, I'd kill for any deluxes beyond wave 1 to show up around here, I'd just assumed my local walmart had had a retard moment when they ordered 18 tons of wave1 for christmas but it sounds like there's no consistency anywhere this time aorund. The weird part is that later wave leaders and voyagers are showing up regularly, it's just the deluxe pegs that remain stubbornly full of Chromedome, Blurr, Skullcruncher and Scourge month after month, like the store is getting fresh stock but not deluxe size stuff.
>>
File: it aint easy being.jpg (108KB, 1228x693px) Image search: [Google]
it aint easy being.jpg
108KB, 1228x693px
>>6435528
>Makes new weapons
>Doesn't make new arms that can properly hold them

Why is the world so cruel. What about those guys who made the ROTF Leader Megatron arms ten years after the fact? Will they take the challenge?
>>
>>6435692
was it that long between the first announcement of TR and when we saw it in stores?
>>
>>6435712
Bought both. Returned Galvatron and gave away Mindwipe to a friend who enjoyed him more.
>>
>>6435687
Stay tuned.
>>
>>6435706
Demolishor is a great idea, fuck you
>>
>>6435690
I already thought of a decent way Takara could release most of these guys. The deluxes all include melee weapons and Leozack a sword.

All have a POTM TM with an animal symbol and TM vehicle animal:

-Guyhawk: CW jet mold based on Dreadwing, chest armor with animal symbol and retooled swoop vehicle with an eagle head
-Hellbat: CW Jet mold based on Dreadwing CW jet mold based on Dreadwing, chest armor with animal symbol and retooled swoop vehicle with a bat head, or a heavily retooled fangry vehicle
-Killbison: Takara's Nosecone with altertions so it can be an AA tank, chest armor with animal symbol and a retooled TR Ramhorn or Shuffler
-Drillhorn: Takara's Nosecone with chest armor with animal symbol and TR Ramhorn

Jeljaguar and Leozack are the only one's that might need new molds, or they could just be lazy and just use retooled POTP Starscream with new armor, TM with symbol, and the Lion vehicle.

>>6435706
Some got released, only Hoist and Demolishor didn't get released in some fashion.
>>
On a non-Transformers note that is technically part of the Transformers franchise, does anyone have the Action Toys Machine Robos / Gobots? Are they worth the asking price (45$ in most sites)? It's pretty steep for Deluxe-sized figures but, judging by the absurdly fantastic engineering, I wouldn't mind getting a Cy-Kill and Leader 1 pair if they're actually as good as they look.
>>
>>6435538
Good thing my dog ate my old shield then. I wasn't really a fan of it anyways what with it being blue and all, but this looks really good.
>>
>>6435559
Even Transformers Satan Loves Himself Some Trypticon Cruncher.
>>
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask, but did any Third party bother to make TM bodies with more articulation or anything?
>>
>>6435762
>for a time I considered sparing your wretched planet Cybertron, but now, you shall witness, my complete breakfast!
>>
Anyone else ever take the time to just transform every last one of their figures from one mode to the other sometimes? It's oddly satisfying.
>>
>>6435773
I do it shelf-by-shelf, often if I'm watching a movie or something and am going to be sitting still for a good hour or two.
>>
File: IMG_1628.jpg (368KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1628.jpg
368KB, 2048x1536px
>>6435741
I've been eyeing them as well.
>Deluxe-sized
They vary in sizes, the Bike is about the size of Rod Drill. Written reviews say they are in some weird zone between official and 3p transformers: Fiddly/Detailed 3p transformations with the playable/durable "feel" of official TFs. Also, they use 4 mm pegs/ports not 5mm.
>>
>>6435741
Cross your fingers so you may get an Eagle Robo without dead hips.
There's too much fucking diecast on them.
>>
Just got my trypticon, only had to fix one leg, I wonder why one was good and the other wasn't
>>
Ok, after looking around the net, these seem to be the main issues with Trypticon:

-Breaking hips (there's apparently a different variant around with normal hips and seems to have hip issues, but I've only seen 2 people post about that, oh and the springs are still strong in this version)
-The panel on the chest being bent
>>
>>6435734
I think they should just avoid the Breastmaster gimmick and stick to the Combining Aspect or just make the animals into Targetmasters instead. They could just reuse the CW versions of Hellbat/Gaihaawk as well as Killbison, but with an AA turret. Drillhorn like you said would be Nosecone.

Leozack could easily be a remold of the Seekers and Killbison could be armor.

Likewise with TR Metalhawk, they could make Legends sized Pretender armor for the TM alone.
>>
>>6435793
Hellbat and Guyhawk need to be the same plane so they can match up to the originals shoulders, the CW failed since it used different jets.

The armor appears to double as a CW hand/foot part, so that wouldn't be an issue (except for maybe the voyager, since his parts are apparently foot pieces)
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>
>>6435793
helljaguar fucking dies
>>
>>6435793
>>6435797
That's pretty much the point about using the new POTM Titanmasters, since it allows them to still keep the breast gimmick with the armor, and use the TM vehicles since those also double as weapons.
>>
>>6435798
How's the outer arm movement?
>>
>>6435559
美味しいそう~^^
>>
>>6435804
Worst part of the mold to be sure, but doesn't kill the figure for me. I actually like him way better in silver, the Crosscut repaint just looks pretty to me.
>>
>>6435799
Maybe tell turn him into a CW figure that can double as a huge targetmaster?
>>
On the topic of the Orion and Optimus set, Is it worth 30 Burgerbucks? I mean, for FOC Prime and Kup Prime I guess it is.That's how much it went up for on amazon. Never owned any of the original figures. Thoughts?
>>
File: IMG_0613.jpg (947KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0613.jpg
947KB, 2592x1936px
>>6435827
Related, not much but you can get a few poses out of him still.
>>
>>6435829
Or maybe they could give it a try for once and make a combiner torso made out of two deluxes.

I don't understand the people that are fine with the Breastforce being a part of the Scramble City bots when they were a standalone combiner team that didn't scramble and had nothing in common with them other than combining. I doubt they would be fine with Devastator being just 5 scramble city guys and a gun.
>>
>>6435844
The problem is they can only make that toy in 2 ways:

-Entirely new molds for all of them, but that would be way too expensive for them, and Hasbro wouldn't go for it since they already released Leokaiser not too long ago.
-Reuse some CW molds, but the torso would have to function as 2 figures and be CW compatible

It's not impossible, but I don't see them putting in that much work.
>>
>>6435684
>>6435698
One of the reasons I bought UW Defensor was to free Rook from needing to be a limb.
What an fantastic toy Rook was, by far the best of the new CW characters.
>>
>>6435729
No anon, a brand new Demolishor toy is a great idea.
A lazy retool of a toy that looks nothing like Demolishor, that's a bad idea.
>>
>>6435891
I just want a new Armada Cyclonus, his original toy was awful.
>>
>>6435783
Is that the 2-pack Swerve or a 3P one?

Should I keep an eye out for Swerve, or just settle for the Gears re-do that was announced at some point
>>
>>6435446
>why is it ALWAYS the legs that are floppy on hasbro figures as of recent?

Weird. Kup's legs weren't floppy at all. Mold degredation maybe?
>>
>>6435902
Not him, but I got 2 Kups, one had pretty floppy legs, the other didn't. It's not degradation, it's bad QC.
>>
>>6435769

Nope. But they're still making CW addons.
>>
>>6435769
The closest thing I am aware of is a kit to make striker manus into a combiner torso.
>>
>>6435909
Shit, I want to get that pack that comes with Takara Headmaster faces, but I don't want to take apart the heads of figures I own since I'll still be left with a ton of faces not attached to anything.
>>
>>6435849
>-Entirely new molds for all of them, but that would be way too expensive for them, and Hasbro wouldn't go for it since they already released Leokaiser not too long ago.

Seeing how bad Godbomber and Blast-off are, Takara's own figures cut too many corners and have QC issues of their own probably due to lack of funds.
>>
>>6435412
He's the fig who pulled me back into buying TFs, heavy recommend
>>
>>6435668
>>6435675
>Demolisher, Coneheads, Seekers, Ratchet
Aren't all figures made with alternate heads from the start as a backup to save time and cost?
I heard that's where Takara got their exclusive heads from, which would explain why Roller didn't get a "new" one.
>>
>>6435924
Pretty much.
>>
File: tmp_5835-DSC_0099-1658604457.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5835-DSC_0099-1658604457.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
What do you think? I folded the cab halves different to try and make it look less. .. Awkward in plane mode
>>
File: tmp_5835-DSC_0100-530188865.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5835-DSC_0100-530188865.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>6435961

Another shot
>>
>>6435393
The Entertainer had Voyager TR Megs for 18 quid like a week ago.

Jumped up to 28 now. Fuck that price. Especially when it's just a lot of unpainted grey plastic and the stickers are awful.

Bought Astrotrain online instead for 15. What the fuck is up with UK TF prices?
>>
>>6435961
>>6435965
Its.... interesting but it doesnt really fix it, nice try though.
>>
File: optimus.jpg-large.jpg (861KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
optimus.jpg-large.jpg
861KB, 1536x2048px
>>6435961
>>6435965
I like it. Gonna copy it, actually. Thanks anon.
>>
>>6435989
Go to a toys r us, I got a combiner wars shockwave for £5.
>>
>>6435965
Works for Octane, but Prime needs longer wings.
>>
>>6435446
I wouldn't worry too much about the spring, had that figure since it came out like 7 years ago, and it's been fine for me. Man that's hard to believe that it came out that long ago.
>>
Bit the bullet on Orion and Prime. Arrives Wednesday. "2 day shipping" my ass.
>>
>>6436011
I got one from BnM for a fiver. First TF I'd bought in years, seems prices have utterly spiked now? Fucking crazy, but hey, can't wait until TR hits BnM for cheap. Then I'll get Soundwave.
>>
Am I the only person waiting for the Amazon Titans Return Trypticon? Past experience tells me they'll get it way after everyone else, so they'll end up having to cut the price almost immediately.
>>
>>6435989
>What the fuck is up with UK TF prices?

As far as all toy companies are concerned, currency conversion is as simple as changing a $ to a £.
Fuck exchange rates amirite.
>>
>>6436028

Usually if you wait until Christmas, the bigger shit ends up heavily discounted because it never moves. I got FortMax for $100 because of that.
>>
>>6436041
Yeah, but Trypticon might not last that long since he's a giant robot dinosaur.
>>
File: MenasorCyb-Toy.jpg (76KB, 715x374px) Image search: [Google]
MenasorCyb-Toy.jpg
76KB, 715x374px
So, is this guy worth purchasing? I want to strenghten up the Decepticon side of my Unicrion trilogy display and he does look pretty neat from an aesthetic level, despite the fact that I have no idea about who he is or what he did on the show.
>>
File: s.jpg (732KB, 864x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
732KB, 864x1000px
>>6435446

He has a ton of ports.
>>
File: DSC_4249.jpg (873KB, 880x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4249.jpg
873KB, 880x1000px
>>6436083

Bonus port!
>>
>>6436087
You can flip his wrists in and leave the hand hole facing out, to create a hand port thing.
>>
>Got a really cheap TR voyager Optimus
>No head

Good thing he has that extra drone mode!
>>
>>6435921
Blast off had issues, but they were easily fixable, plus Shuttler and Strafe had those issues fixed, and I don't see the issues with Godbomber.
>>
>>6436107
I guess he was talking about Superginrai weak ass heels, I do hate Godbomber tiny tabs tho.
>>
>Counted my TM's that aren't in a TM vehicle or attached to a figure (only 8 aren't attached or riding anything)
>48

Damn, my friend just kept giving them to me and I couldn't say no.
>>
>>6436121

Why.
>>
>>6436082
His transformation is quite simplistic, but it does have that charm of being a mech suit like CW Ultra Magnus. (The suit and minicon are separate characters in the show though)
>>
>>6436132
He customizes shit (tend to look like shit half the time, but he tries), and went he doesn't need certain parts, he tends to just give them to me since selling them is more of a hassle. That doesn't mean I don't find some of the shit he does fucking weird (he gave me 11 Nightbeats and 9 Flywheels without their vehicles, what the hell was he doing with them is a mystery).
>>
>>6436138

Should just sell the loose ones on eBay or something for cheap.
>>
File: DSCN3286.jpg (133KB, 507x577px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3286.jpg
133KB, 507x577px
>>6436138
>he gave me 11 Nightbeats, what the hell was he doing with them is a mystery.

5 Dai Atlas, and he fucked up one drill to get an extra?
>>
>>6436146
>mfw HasTak will never make this

Why even live?
>>
>>6436107
Godbomber had those shitty arms.
>>
>>6436151
I don't know what's wrong with yours, they don't look perfect but I can get all the poses I want out of them.
>>
File: Meggy1.jpg (264KB, 937x710px) Image search: [Google]
Meggy1.jpg
264KB, 937x710px
How much is this shit worth these days?
>>
>>6436164
three fifty
>>
>>6436164
sixty billions
>>
>>6436164
Not much, I reckon.
>>
>>6436138
Fuck. I'm kind of jelly. I wanted just one Flywheels to steal the helmet's sculpt for a custom but I can't find it anywhere where I live.
Not that much, though, I won't need it once I find a cheap Cybertron Beast Megatron.
>>
>>6436200
I just remembered, anyone has that mold laying around?
How does the head compares to a titan master size-wise?
>>
>>6435762
>Unicron gonna be in tf6
>Rerelease of primus
>Unicron coming to idw
>Scorponok headmaster probably head only
Shit, unicron is the next titan, isnt he?
>>
I like Transformers.
>>
>>6435481
Can they make that Triggerhappy repaint any uglier??
>would have bought 2 but o'well....
>>
File: 653px-AbomenaticusPoster.jpg (105KB, 653x599px) Image search: [Google]
653px-AbomenaticusPoster.jpg
105KB, 653x599px
Daily reminder that I would liek a new abominus
>>
File: you serious.gif (2MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
you serious.gif
2MB, 352x217px
>>6436273
Jesus fuck anon
>>
>>6436273
>unironically liking toy robots
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
If I only buy one Transformers this year it's gonna be this bad boy.

Even if the dino mode looks like a hot mess.
>>
>>6436398
Is it even coming out this year?
>>
File: 1496471212-d5.jpg (349KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496471212-d5.jpg
349KB, 900x1200px
>>6436398

Oh god it looks so bad.

He's pretty much never gonna be in dino mode when I get it.
>>
File: 1294706191133.jpg (137KB, 1075x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1294706191133.jpg
137KB, 1075x1000px
>>6436083
>>6436087
He's great.
>>
File: Cheetor[1].jpg (522KB, 2048x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Cheetor[1].jpg
522KB, 2048x1480px
>>6436406
All I'll say is that prototypes always look rough. I'm certain the final version will be far better.

Not much though. All the Beast MPs prioritized robot mode, which is good since most of the show beast modes look crap.
>>
File: 1359321509368.jpg (73KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1359321509368.jpg
73KB, 550x550px
>>6436398
>>6436406
What the fuck is this shit? The robot is excessively fat and the beast mode is beyond any reasonable comment, is this supposed to be a joke or else?
>>
>>6436419
That has good proportions, at the very least. This... I wouldn't even wipe my ass on it.
>>
File: 1479740053144.jpg (139KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1479740053144.jpg
139KB, 1024x942px
>>6436398
>>6436406
oh my god what the fuck man
>>
>>6436291
You'll get one eventually, but I'll never get Piranacon or God Neptune.
>>
Can we just wait until they show the physical prototype of Dinobot?
Cheetor would have looked hideous if he had got the same kind of pictures. Besides, they have to make a lot of compromises because of how radical the change between models is.
>>
File: 1467061028799.jpg (46KB, 441x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467061028799.jpg
46KB, 441x384px
>>6436419
>>6436431
>b-but it's just a prototype, I'm sure some paint will magically fix all the lousy proportions!
>b-but the beast modes always looked bad in the show anyays!

Have Takarafags finally been counter-cucked?
>>
File: guntimus.png (1022KB, 1075x1000px) Image search: [Google]
guntimus.png
1022KB, 1075x1000px
>>6436413
>>
>>6436406
I think it looks alright. My only complain is the neck articulation looks terrible
>>
File: D0bNPPD.jpg (4MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
D0bNPPD.jpg
4MB, 3648x2736px
>>6436431
>>
Any idea on how good KO MP Wheeljack is, and how it compares to the authentic version?
>>
Alright boys which of these deluxes do I buy from my local target, Scourge, Highbrow, or Blurr
>>
>>6436443
Of the 3, Blurr's the most solid figure. In terms of colors, Highbrow is better but he's rather mediocre.
>>
>>6436443
Of those 3 my recommendation would be for Highbrow -- just with the caveat that you'll probably need to shove something in to shore up his neck joint.
>>
>>6436443
Scourge<Highbrow<Blurr

Blurr's actually a solid mold, Highbrow's got style but kind of simplistic, Scourge is Scourge.
>>
>>6436443
Blurr is my favorite but Highbrow is probably the rarest out of that bunch, so you should probably get him instead. Skip Scourge entirely and get the older Generations version instead, the new one is an absolute pile of garbage.
>>
>>6436443
Can't you just save your money? Blurr is the best of those, but his colors are really bad. Scourge and Highbrow are mediocre in engineering with the added weight of terrible QC on the necks and sometimes arms. Scourge has to be last for worst colors and a terrible head shape.
>>
>>6436457
I already basically bought one of every other figure that has come put around my town. And these guys randomly showed up so I want to get one of them.
>>
>>6436457
>Blurr is the best of those, but his colors are really bad
Unpopular opinion here, but I personally like how TR Blurr looks far more than the Takara one does. The shade of blue Hasbro used looks far more unique and textured, it really looks gorgeous when you have some source of light pointing directly at him.
>>
>>6436458
Get Blurr or Highbrow then, they're both solid. I would go with Highbrow just because I like helicopters but Blurr is still a really cool guy nonetheless.
>>
>>6436429

3P's got you covered man. Just rev up that $600.
>>
>>6436462
I have both and honestly I like both for different reasons. It's kind of sleek being all blue and actually a pretty nice looking blue. I honestly don't mind the TR color scheme although I've considered adding some yellow and making it a dedicated Nightbeat body.
>>
>>6436469
I'd get that, but it's too different from the original.
>>
File: Scourge2.jpg (316KB, 650x1108px) Image search: [Google]
Scourge2.jpg
316KB, 650x1108px
>>6436456
>the new one is an absolute pile of garbage

Theres nothing wrong with the TR Scourge other than his Hasbro version being damn near paintless in robot mode.
>>
>>6436456
>Highbrow is probably the rarest out of that bunch
>rarest

He shelfwarms like crazy.
>>
So 6 new toy reveals, two being remolds. IS this the worst SDCC ever for Transformers?
>>
>>6436473
Baby-tier engineering, hollow hands with holes in them, decals that don't blend in at all with the rest of the toy and possibly the ugliest paintjob in a post-CW figure. The overall aesthetics are fine and there's a way for him to look decent by using some sliver sharpie in a few pieces (another anon did that on the previous thread and it really worked in making it at the very least display-worthy), but he looks disgusting in his stock form anyways.

>>6436476
Huh, that's funny, I've literally never seen it in any TRU near me. Just goes to show how fucked distribution is nowadays.
>>
>>6436484
Ya the first Highbrow I saw came after wave 3 had came out
>>
>>6436483
Also no Wave 6 of TR.

So a major let down in terms of reveals.

But I am excited as fuck for POTP. Lot of potential for more obscure characters.
>>
>>6436497
>no Wave 6 of TR
Will there even be a Wave 6? Not that I wouldn't love more TR but I thought it would just end with the arrival of PotP?
>>
>>6436499
Slugslingers part of wave 6, and even if there's almost nothing in it, I doubt he's the only figure in it.
>>
>>6436499
What wave is Sluslinger coming out in? Also weren't there leaked listings for an Optimus Primal titan master?
>>
>>6436499
We know Slugslinger is part of that wave. And it's doubtful one singular deluxe is all they have.
>>
>>6436501
>>6436502
It might just be another 'lost wave' with some announced figures that never get released or end up in some stupidly limited run.
>>
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/263047261481

Is 30$ a realistic price for an authentic MP G2 Lambor? Seems like blatant KO pricing but I know some of the less popular MPs can get absolutely dirt cheap, Road Rage only cost me like 25$.
>>
>>6436513
It's a ko
>>
>>6436513
Yeah that's probably a KO.
>>
>>6436406
>decide to look up images of velociraptors
>first images I see are le ebin overgrown lizard chickens
I hate this meme
>>
File: wat.jpg (76KB, 344x394px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
76KB, 344x394px
>>6436523
You're mad at velociraptors for being what they are? Or are you mad that they aren't the utahraptors from Jurassic Park?
>>
>>6436443
They are all JUST-tier.
Look for one of the good RID figures like Stormshot or Blurr (the RID one with all the paint).
>>
>>6436546
I don't like RID
>>
>>6436529
Cmmon TF fan, he hates things being different than it were in his childhood.
>>
File: 1481968474204.jpg (89KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1481968474204.jpg
89KB, 720x1280px
>>6436557
bu-but c-combining weapons...
>>
File: 20170723_110650.png (525KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170723_110650.png
525KB, 1280x720px
>>6435415
Because the other Prime symbols don't really look like faces.
>>
File: TransformersFaces.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TransformersFaces.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>>6436571
>don't really look like faces.
>>
>>6436439
I thought this said go extinct at first. Would have been appropriate.
>>
>>6436483
>Is this the worst sdcc ever period
Yes.
>>
>>6436483
>>6436599
I'm betting it's cause they're holding back for HasCon.
>>
>>6436610
I bet so too
>>
>>6436610
Maybe a few new things, maybe next years Titan.
But I'm not going to have my hopes up for it.

Maybe NYCC, otherwise it'll be February for Toy Fair.

I'll be happy sticking to MP figures.
>>
>>6436610

Probably. I just wanna see Primal. Literally all that's got my interest up so far.
>>
File: oh how it pains me to do this.png (496KB, 736x404px) Image search: [Google]
oh how it pains me to do this.png
496KB, 736x404px
>Will there be other toys in the Slugslinger wave?

>Yes but they will all be repackaged characters. I do not remember which characters are repackaged however Slugslinger is the only new character in that wave and the final new toy from the Titans Return line (Editor’s note: this might be a response to the frequent practice of retailers not ordering/stocking the final waves of figures as was the case with Combiner Wars)

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/sdcc2017-plans-until-2021-only-slugslinger-in-wave-6-hidden-gimmicks-and-more-discovered-in-interview-with-hasbro-hasbrosdcc/39023/

Its official, slug slinger is the only new figure in his wave
>>
>>6436633
I'm glad I haven't bought any WindBlades because there will probably be 7 Windblades to 1 Slugslinger in a case.
>>
>>6436633
Well, that sucks. Might just get the Takara version so I can get his Targetmaster.
>>
>>6436633

Well, fuck. You ready for online retailers to sell only sets? Because those cunts are gonna do just that, unless the cases are nothing buy Slugslingers and 1 of each repack.
>>
>>6436566
whos that bad boy?
>>
File: 20161217_173617.jpg (88KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_173617.jpg
88KB, 720x1280px
>>6436658
Stormshot, the eyes in the sky
>>
>>6436661
thanks senpai
>>
>>6436441
I've heard his KO is very good with only a few points you might have to touch on but I've never held one myself.
>>
>>6436441
if its like my ko red alert and g2 sideswipe it'll be like a hasbro mp, a random chance of "its fine" to "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT"

Seriously the pins that hold the wheels don't do their job thus mine can't roll and had to modifiy the waist connector so he can hold together in robot mode, but my g2 sideswipe is just about perfect with only a slightly mis-painted grin on his face being the major let down
>>
File: angryfeels.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
angryfeels.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>6436633
>No regular retail Tidal Wave
>>
>>6436633
Titans Return is ending with a real whimper. Also, the article says no US God Bomber.
>>
File: on all levels.png (389KB, 362x557px) Image search: [Google]
on all levels.png
389KB, 362x557px
>>6436693
I didn't think anyone cared at this point considering the price could be higher than the legends release when it comes to god bomber but yes its ending pretty badly, guess there is no blue cassette guy or eject
>>
>>6436699
>guess there is no blue cassette guy or eject

I know this might not be what you want to hear, but I'm sure Takara will at least release them like they did Laserbeak.
>>
>>6436699
I only cared about God Bomber because they were giving Ginrai, who I didn't want, in the Siege of Cybertron set. If they're not giving his power up buddy too I don't understand why they did that.
>>
File: STAY_TUNED.jpg (14KB, 156x202px) Image search: [Google]
STAY_TUNED.jpg
14KB, 156x202px
>>6436633
>Horrorcons in 2021
>>
File: 1431210960040.gif (564KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
1431210960040.gif
564KB, 400x308px
>>6436708
But hasbro had laserbeak and buzzsaw anyway, and I'm no brand fag so I'm not concerned

>>6436712
Because people were all over how much "better" ginrai was and wanted that, meanwhile god bomber looks meh on his own and is JUST dlc.

Still you never know, the individual card arts might still keep coming you know

>>6436713
Too soon anon, I'd say during the beast wars 20th anniversary just so they can retool them into maximal/predator combiner abominations
>>
File: IMG_8167.jpg (1MB, 3113x2421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8167.jpg
1MB, 3113x2421px
>>6436633
Slugslinger confirmed for ross/marshalls/tjmaxx exclusive
>>
>>6436617
I'm taking the opportunity to drop MPs. I've seen not a single picture that makes Sunstreaker look like anything but a clusterfuck, and after Megatron, I'm not really in the mood to keep traveling down that road. And PotP looks pretty underwhelming. Looks like I'm gonna save a lot of money in 2018.
>>
>>6435482
you don't have WFC Prime's smokestacks rotated around. There's a groove in them that lets them fit over the legs.
>>
>>6436748
I worked that out last night but thank you, im surprised no one brought that up then
>>
File: 1464385205940.jpg (148KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1464385205940.jpg
148KB, 1111x597px
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/sdcc2017-plans-until-2021-only-slugslinger-in-wave-6-hidden-gimmicks-and-more-discovered-in-interview-with-hasbro-hasbrosdcc/39023/
>Any plans for God bomber in the US?
>there are no plans for God Bomber to come to the US at this time. All that is planned is that Magnus Prime in the Seige of Cybertron set.

HASBROKEKS BTFO
>>
>>6436758
>>6436633
>>
> God Bomber, there are no plans for God Bomber to come to the US at this time. All that is planned is that Magnus Prime in the Seige of Cybertron set.

>Takara wins again
>>
File: 1479151093997.jpg (67KB, 348x383px) Image search: [Google]
1479151093997.jpg
67KB, 348x383px
>>6436758
>>6436770
>b-but we'll get two more boxsets with godbomber guys! r-really!
>>
File: p20161228-235258.jpg (67KB, 331x443px) Image search: [Google]
p20161228-235258.jpg
67KB, 331x443px
>>6436693
>>6436712
>>6436718

No big loss. DLC is a shitty toy. Bought one and sold it the following day.
Evrything is loose, poseability is zero, and the combined mode is shit. It only highlights powerpuff convoy's weak ankles.
>>
File: ginrai ponder.jpg (40KB, 680x518px) Image search: [Google]
ginrai ponder.jpg
40KB, 680x518px
>>6436792
Speaking of weak joints, what about magnus prime's from the box set, same deal?
>>
>>6436798
Yes
>>
>>6436803
HASBRO WINS AGAIN
>>
File: Life.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Life.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>6436686
I feel ya man
>>
File: transmutate feel.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
transmutate feel.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>6436803
>>6436804
>transformers fan lose again
>>
I really think MPM Prime's design is leagues better than MPM Bee's. There's honestly nothing to nitpick if everything tabbed properly. Too bad shitty factories ruined all of that.
>>
>>6436708
Hasbro could release them in PoP, like they did with Buzzaw in CW.
>>
>>6436439
The guy with the camera is a madman
>>
>>6436814
>Too bad shitty factories ruined all of that.
I think it's more that they rushed production or something
There's no reason why this or Bee should've came out so fast
They could've been perfect instead of like an A- or B+
You don't see Takara rushing out MP figures
>inb4 Takaracuck
>>
>>6436812
They literally just made him switch to blue undies. Whaddya expect?
>>
>>6436855

I'm fine with Bayverse releases being garbage as long as real releases get better. I've got 0 interest in those trash movies, so that the toys for them are trash as well is no surprise.
>>
>>6436513
>MP
>China
>Cheap
>Being this new

YEAH ITS TOTALLY REAL MAN BUY IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE SCOOPS IT UP.

Any 50% off MP of any figure is guaranteed to be a KO or a scam.
>>
>>6436866
I better buy up a bunch of bees so the stores see they sold some and get even more for the bee standalone movie, from bayverse. that you hate so much.
also knights are awesome
DEUS VULT
>>
>>6436770
>Takra wins again

I am tired of losing.
Trump promised us America is going to win again.
It is not winning
>>
File: IMG_20170111_231448_716.jpg (92KB, 745x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_231448_716.jpg
92KB, 745x600px
>>6436889
>>
>>6436906
DELET THIS
>>
>>6436633
We already knew this, the case assortment for Slugslinger's wave has been available from Diamond for over a month
>>
>>6436939
Here are the last two case assortments btw
TRANSFORMERS GEN TITANS RETURN DLX AF ASST 201704
(NOTE: Asst contains 8 units; Wolfwire(2), Windblade(2), Misfire(2), & Twintwist(2).)

TRANSFORMERS GEN TITANS RETURN DLX AF ASST 201705
(NOTE: Asst contains 8 units; Hardhead, Hot Rod(2), Kup(2), & Slugslinger(3).)
>>
>>6436633
Plans thru 2021.

2018-2019 Power of the Primes
2020-2021...?
>>
>>6436942
>2020-2021...?

Can TF's since they're no longer viable because the TLK shat itself at the box office, then go into mobile gaming.
>>
>>6436939
Oh I knew too but this is just something more confirmable than the multiple articles saying slugslinger is a single pack (which is wrong)
>>
File: comicheadshot.jpg (31KB, 150x171px) Image search: [Google]
comicheadshot.jpg
31KB, 150x171px
>>6436941
>Repacking TR Hot Rod when people are aware of the superior PMOP one and LG Hot Rod is just around the corner
>>
>>6436965
At this point poor fags and unlucky kids would still want the TR one.

He would never sit still on shelves unlike the rest of the initial assortment
>>
>>6436965
>superior
Literally how can we know?
The trailer/backpack seems obtrusively large and seemingly unstorable, and we haven't seen an actual physical copy of the Hot Rod portion, let alone see the articulation of the Rodimus figure.

Worst-case Ontario is that Rodimus turns out to be a brick while Hot Rods are long-off the shelves.

Thankfully there'll still be more waves for me to wait and decide
>>
File: master piece hot rod cartoon.jpg (44KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
master piece hot rod cartoon.jpg
44KB, 400x308px
>>6436965
Too many cucks in the fandom
>>
>>6436970
>Worst-case Ontario

Lolwat
>>
Is there a DMK style figure of TLK optimus but smaller? Like 5-8" tall.
>>
File: 1RYW44u[1].png (1MB, 1351x658px) Image search: [Google]
1RYW44u[1].png
1MB, 1351x658px
>>6436970
>Literally how can we know?

by using your eyes. It clearly looks far better than the shite TR toy unless you just have extremely shitty taste. No articulation saves that awful block head, that too low spoiler, and the monkey arms.
>>
>>6436082

I'd get him to complete my team. Name's Menasor, but he's a pretty weak character; joins the Decepticon cause for about five minutes because he feels shortchanged, but gets back with the good guys after a stern talking to by his commander, whom I still call Megalo-Convoy rather than Metroplex.
>>
>>6437003
he was talking about when he's in rodimus mode not in hotrod mode
>>
>>6436164

If it's in good state, I wager a lot.

>>6436231

If so, I hope he breaks two feet. Let him be the largest of all.
>>
>>6437010
but you still get a better Hot Rod toy in POTP regardless so it doesn't matter. The TR one is a scam.
>>
File: TLKDeluxeDecepticonBerserker.jpg (289KB, 1233x670px) Image search: [Google]
TLKDeluxeDecepticonBerserker.jpg
289KB, 1233x670px
Are TLK toys shelfwarming?

I see them so frequently I would THINK yes, but Hasbro pushes the marketing for those so hard I don't even know.
>>
File: 1475262932880.jpg (1MB, 1864x2416px) Image search: [Google]
1475262932880.jpg
1MB, 1864x2416px
>>6436889
>Trump promised us

Well there's your problem.
>>
>>6436942

Beast Wars.
Or Armada.

Or maybe something actually new for a... ha ha... change.
>>
>>6437023
no one actually buys movie shit except for deluded bayformer fanboys so probably
>>
>>6437026

Still hoping some third party will make exo-armor for the Voyager, btw.
>>
>>6437023
voyagers here in australia are moving quickly since we are on wave 2, but grimlock is what's mostly shelf warming with hound a close second, no big surprise.

Deluxes are stagnating but I owe that to retailers ordering in excess, movie exclusives (2 pack, deluxes) are only ordered in small amounts therefore CAN'T stagnate.

Legions aren't doing shit
>>
>>6437023
I'd just say yes. I look at what's on the shelves and it all looks the same to me.
>>
What is so special about Dog Eater for people to want him so much?

>>6437023
I missed the sales week on my country and missed all the cheap TLK toys. Fuck my life.

>>6436941
>TRANSFORMERS GEN TITANS RETURN DLX AF ASST 201705
>(NOTE: Asst contains 8 units; Hardhead, Hot Rod(2), Kup(2), & Slugslinger(3).)
Jesus Christ. At least I had already planned to make a TM faceplate for Turbo Lander so I might not feel the cockslap of getting a new Rodimus just as I got TR Hot Rod.
>>
>>6437023
people might buy them if theyre not overly expensive. i mean fucking Sqweeks cost $80 in my country
>>
>>6435446

Where did you get it.
>>
>>6437055
robot kingdom, paid more than i should, and while the box says the bullcrap about "distributed in australia by hasbro" there is no news about that set coming here so i bit the bullet.

Really though amazon US has their own listing and was cheaper than RK, if only I had known
>>
alright, my final plans for TR are Seaspray because the legends have been awesome, TwinTwist to go with Topspin, and Misfire to join Krok and Piston/Crankcase on the Scavangers shelf in hopes a CHUG
Spinister will materialize someday

just have to wait 3 more months for Wave 5 to reach the Eastern side of the country
>>
>>6435484

Then fuck maximum profit. Take a hair less profit than you would for a normal Legends. Give a little back to the people who keep you in business rather than hiking the price and giving less quality in return.

I refuse to believe that they can't produce the clones, sell them for the Legend scale price and STILL make enough profit that exceeds that of all the production costs.

Don't make excuses for their greed.
>>
>>6435542

What's the point in posting an image that the exact same size as the thumbnail when clicked?

Kinda defeats the entire point of making them clickable in the first place. I don't get the appeal of this practice
>>
>>6435703

TRU should be grateful Hasbro even gives them an opportunity to have exclusive toys
>>
>>6435916
What is hanging out in base mode

What else is everyone gonna do with the TR PMOPs they bought before discovering Magnus Prime & the eventual Godbomber release?

May as well have a bunch of little dudes running the base
>>
>>6437083
>Give a little back to the people who keep you in business rather than hiking the price and giving less quality in return.
Why expect something like that? There's a point where these companies become so big as to lose their connection to their customers and just start bean counting and fuck you for protesting, that's why I hold brand loyalty in contempt.
They don't care about you, someone else will buy it and if you all boycott the Transformers they'll put M.A.R.S. in their place or focus only on the kids lines.
>>
>>6437040
Yeah shits fucked here, at least we might see Nitro Zeus on shelves. I ain't holding out hope for Cogman though, I doubt we'll see wave 3 let alone wave 4, gonna have to order that guy online.
>>
>>6436599

Usually they dont shoot their wad the first day, Hasbro used to show a little each day
>>
>>6436579

You can still tell that it isn't supposed to be intended to look like a face. It's just the tendency for the mind to look for familiar shapes.

I can see how it would be an emblem
>>
File: You guys are such fags.jpg (42KB, 230x192px) Image search: [Google]
You guys are such fags.jpg
42KB, 230x192px
>>6436713

You know, if it wasn't this shmuck in charge you all would just be pissing and moaning about whoever was. And when he's gone you'll cry about his successor.
>>
>>6436750
the gun has a hole to peg on the backpack kibble's tab, the feet are most posable when pushed back to be a little stubbier than when they're like shoes, and the front kibble might be scraping on the ground to prevent rolling, some sanding would help.

and his head can look up more if you trim the back lightpiping rod.
>>
>>6436965
>superior
>PMOP one
kekles
>>
>>6437110
Get new material.
>>
File: r_DSC05405a.jpg (81KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
r_DSC05405a.jpg
81KB, 800x1028px
Jesus Ass Robot.
>>
When the fuck is TLK's Deluxe Bumblebee?

It's the only TLK toy I even want
>>
>>6437121
And my hype for it is gone.
>>
Hasbro probably didn't sell the Clones at retail because, when sold separately, their gimmick is exact opposite of smart product design: 'let's make two sets of seemingly identical figures and hope people who aren't turbo nerds can tell the difference'. The box sets were probably the only way they could get Marketing to sign off on them.
>>
Something hollow,
Something new.
Every me and every you.
>>6437127
>>6437127
>>6437127
>>
>>6437094

Well they damn sure BETTER learn to care because Sooner or later they'll take it too far and lower the quality and hike the price to the point where not even the most die had collector will go for it. Then they'll go out of business because they killed the golden goose (Fan/consumer interest)

Again I refuse to believe that they can't make figures like they did 5-10 years ago and STILL make a profit
>>
>>6437118

Oh, you tire of me saying this? That's interesting. That is really and truly interesting. It really is.

And what a coincidence, too. I tire of you constantly finding some convenient scapegoat to take out your impotent rage on. Because I am absolutely right. If it wasnt Warden or Michael Bay youd only complain about whoever was in charge. And deep down you know I'm right. Don't assblasted at me for having transfans pegged.

But hey, I'm a generous guy. so I'll make you a deal. You stop giving me the reason to say it, okay? How about you grow the fuck up and act like the adults you are? Disagree with someone who does not share your opinion without dering them as people. And you have my absolute ironclad guarantee to stop. I won't need to get new material is I don't have any reason to say anything

So the choice for me to shut up is yours. I of course know you won't stop complaining and taking things out on a convenient scapegoat. So I won't stop either.

But know you always had a choice.
>>
>>6437125

Anyone can tell by looking at Fastlane and Cloudraker that they aren't the exact same figure. You don't need to be a turbonerd to tell them apart. Because light travels from the packaged object to their eye. One can easily discern vicually that the figures arent 100% identical. Plus the names would be clearly printed on the package. Anyone who can read could tell them apart.

Sell one Decepticon and one Clone one wave. Wait two more waves when the first two would have sold out and put the other two out
>>
>>6436718
>I'd say during the beast wars 20th anniversary
You mean last year?
>>
>>6437159
>implying I'm the one constantly shitting on Warden, Archer, whoever
More than the two of here, mate.
>>
File: image.png (212KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
212KB, 500x325px
@6437159

Ooh baby, this is some deicious pasta.
>>
>>6435698
Is that Impactor a custom? It looks damn sweet and reminds me I want a proper Impactor toy.
>>
>>6437121
That looks like body-horror.
>>
>>6437216
No it was from the assholes at Funpub.
>>
>>6436686

Only figure I want from either set. Damn shame.
>>
>>6437003
>>6437010
>>6437014
What about the gigantic window hanging out of nuHot Rod's back
>>
File: IMG_20170724_151458[1].jpg (241KB, 1920x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170724_151458[1].jpg
241KB, 1920x686px
>>6435741
They're awesome.

Some randoms from my desk mixed in for size.
>>
>>6437026
Predaking an Autobot?
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.