[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World of Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: stairs.jpg (15KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
stairs.jpg
15KB, 355x355px
I'm sure this has been asked plenty of times in the past, but can anyone recommend a place selling World of Nintendo figures for a european, outside of eBay?
>>
>>6411548
You might find more information in the Nintendo General, and while it's a silly question, is Amazon not an option?
>>6393451 for the general.
>>
>>6411551
Most Amazon resellers opt not to ship outside of the US at all, and shipping to europe isn't a guarantee with Amazon stocked items either. On top of that they tend to charge pretty inflated shipping prices as soon as something has to leave the US. I don't know if it's the case with all european countries, but living in a non-EU one might not help much <:

Thanks for the tip about the general, though!
>>
>>6411558
Hope it helps, surprised amazon.co.uk isn't worth it. I assume you're hoping for a full set of Fox & Friends?
>>
>>6411576
Amazon.co.uk would probably help if - again - it weren't for the fact that I live in a non-EU country.
They also seem to cost about twice as much on Amazon.co.uk than on any US site. 30 dollars for Slippy, for example. And then add another 20-30 dollars on top for shipping. Ends up being kinda prohibitive when (as you guessed) I'm trying for the whole set.
>>
>>6411587
Do you have any already? Also, yeah, Slippy's shit enough without having to pay triple for him.
>>
>>6411612
I've got Fox already, so that probably makes things a bit easier. As a last resort I'll probably try my luck with the BST, should no other option come up. Hopefully someone would be willing to proxy me the rest.
>>
>>6411655
Falco's the one I see the least of, so he might be harder to grab, good luck to you though!
>>
>>6411673
Thanks! Appreciate it <:
>>
>>6411548
I found Peppy in The Entertainer a few months back. Never saw Falco or Slippy, and bought Fox off amazon for £10.
>>
>>6411548

>>mfw I skipped Fox when I saw him thinking that they'd never complete the line and I'd never find them in stores.
>>Always see 2-3 each of Slippy and Peppy in every damn store.

Although I never saw Falco so I guess I was half right.
>>
>>6411958
>I was half right.
No you weren't since they completed the line.
>>
>>6411932
Dude, thank you! The Entertainer website still had Peppy in stock for £8. Ended up paying £12 total including shipping (:
Sadly no Slippy or Falco though, as you said. Still - one down!
>>
>>6411558
>Amazon resellers opt not to ship outside of the US at all
And as a former Amazon reseller and collector, let me tell you why. Amazon pays us only $4 to ship in the US. I can't imagine the raw fucking I'd get shipping to Europe. It's nothing personal.
>>
>>6412226
Oh, I never assumed as much. I have no idea how reselling on Amazon works, so I'll take your word for it. Makes sense and all, just means I have to look for other outlets - hence the thread.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.