[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lg/ - Lego General: Vive la France Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 151

File: oh hon hon.jpg (290KB, 710x474px) Image search: [Google]
oh hon hon.jpg
290KB, 710x474px
Bienvenue au Lego General!

previous thread >>6221669
ccbs/bonkle thread >>6182870

FAQ: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YVt-4sibEMFOU8H484MpB-K6rNla5SIYdHZG8lyCHLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thread Challenge:
>get yourself some nice Freedom Fries
>build something distinctly not American
>>
File: 1448097346210.jpg (29KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1448097346210.jpg
29KB, 385x387px
>>6224097
>3 zodiac memers
>>
Bon. On fait ca en francais maintenant?
>>
File: DS19.jpg (69KB, 470x491px) Image search: [Google]
DS19.jpg
69KB, 470x491px
Oui. Très bien. S'il vous plaît accepter voler Citroën en hommage.
>>
File: scaffold_01.png (35KB, 280x368px) Image search: [Google]
scaffold_01.png
35KB, 280x368px
Hey micromodular kaiju anon, i've got some ideas for the scaffolding on the construction yard. I'll post some, see if you like any ideas.
>>
File: 1479401420470.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1479401420470.png
108KB, 357x368px
>2 turtle doves
>>
File: thats pretty neat.jpg (68KB, 498x496px) Image search: [Google]
thats pretty neat.jpg
68KB, 498x496px
>>6224120
I like it
>>
File: 20170305_123720.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170305_123720.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Little temple my wife built
>>
>>6224120
Kaiju City anon here. That looks great! I'd have to modify the building, ideally I'd want this on the first peg of the 4x4 since it's 1x2 with the ladders. I'll play around with it, thanks for the help!
>>
File: fruit.jpg (124KB, 756x567px) Image search: [Google]
fruit.jpg
124KB, 756x567px
>>6224097
>>
>>6224164
That's pretty cool!
>>
What are you buying tomorrow for double VIP?
>>
Are there any store filters on bricklink that show just the items on my wanted list?
I have so many things on my list, it's hard to find it all in stores with such large inventories.
>>
>>6224186
Bunch of speed champion cars.
My drug dealers and gangsters need something flashy.
>>
File: why.gif (998KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
998KB, 500x260px
>mfw klocki addiction
>mfw poorfag
>>
>>6224198
>Are there any store filters on bricklink that show just the items on my wanted list?

From your Wanted List, at the top of the screen, click "Classic", and then "By Shop". This shows you a list of all the stores that have parts on your wanted lists. You can pick specific wanted lists from the dropdown menu and it will only show stores that have parts from that specific list.

You can also go to a store and click "Wanted List" under the Shop-Terms-Feedback tabs. A checkbox list of your want lists will show up on the left side. Whichever ones are checked will show all the parts that store has for the list(s).
>>
>>6223838
The white hazmat suit is sweet. The AC Research logo on the front isn't too bad, in my opinion, since it is suggestive enough of a laboratory/biohazard response role. Makes them perfect for zombie invasions and the like.

There's also a heatsuit version that came with the Volcano Explorers.
>>
Has anyone tried cutting the newer style capes?
Do the edges fray if you do?
I have so many batman capes I don't know what to do with them, and no matter what figure I put them on, they still look like a batman cape.
>>
>>6224217
I'm hoping the big volcano explorer set goes on sale, I want that heatsuit.
The helicopter is also cool.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (519KB, 2259x1271px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
519KB, 2259x1271px
>>6224217
What is that inside the lava rock, a fish?
>>
File: EV_Space_Suit_2268.jpg (48KB, 481x623px) Image search: [Google]
EV_Space_Suit_2268.jpg
48KB, 481x623px
>>6224217
It reminds me of the space suits used in Star Trek TOS which could be useful.
>>
File: lava suit.jpg (68KB, 569x350px) Image search: [Google]
lava suit.jpg
68KB, 569x350px
>>6224220
Bricklink, sure, but they also sell the pieces direct from Lego:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/replacementparts/sale
>>
>>6224230
I've never actually tried this service.
Sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>6224230
>can armybuild heatsuit guys for prices comparable to CMFs with 100% accuracy
That is a very good observation anon.

Heatsuit anon can mix an match various sweaty minifig faces to have a whole team of hot minifigs
>>
>>6224167
I have some more compact ideas, i'll see if i can make them look better and post them up aswell.
>>
>>6224230
Do you have to order these seperately to normal lego orders?
>>
>>6224232
I use it quite a bit. The thing is they often don't offer all the parts of the set, like with Ultra Agents Caila Phoenix's blue hair, head, and torso were always sold out and you could only get them if you had the set and could give them the code on the instruction booklet as proof of purchase. In other words Bricklink typically has a wider selection. Here you at least buy direct from Lego so you know you (probably) won't get screwed and their customer service is, in my experience, very decent about replacing parts.

Shipping is approximately 3 USD and they DO charge shipping, plus buying parts like that doesn't award VIP points.
>>
Is there anything else I can get the Nurse Harley Quinn nurse hat piece in? I wanted to put it on the helmets of my knight minifigs.
>>
>>6224253
You can use it with any Friends hairpiece and with any hat/helmet with a hole for plumes
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>6224097
How does one store unopened lego sets without damaging the packaging? Horizontaly or verticaly? Stacking them on each other or beside?
>>
>>6224242
It appears like Pick-A-Brick pieces as one item in your S@H basket.

You don't get any points for Bricks&Pieces though and if you are in a situation where you only want to buy B&P parts and want free shipping you have to add a Pick-A Brick piece or regular shop item.

Also if you want a part that's also available on Pick-A-brick better compare prices, sometimes Pab is cheaper or vice versa.
>>
it's well done.
>>
>>6224242
You can probably combine them but typically I don't because ordering parts like this is kind of a pain due to a shitty interface. It is so easy to lose your entire order and have to start over again. NEVER use the browser back button, always use the "add bricks from another set" near the top of the page. You can happily buy parts from a bunch of different sets as long as you keep doing this.

A word of warning, once you hit confirm it combines the parts into a separate, generic item order for payment purposes and once that is done you cannot add or remove parts. If you want to change the order you have to start all over again. If you've been adding a bunch of parts from different sets you can imagine it gets pretty damn confusing, so I tend to take screenshots of my parts list/copy paste numbers as a backup list in case something crashes.

If you want to buy sets AND parts, I'd recommend probably adding the sets first so they're in the cart, then buy your parts last.

>>6224250
I'd add while you don't earn VIP points you CAN earn promotionals. I got the free Robin poster this way though I wasn't expecting it.
>>
>>6224256
No I have the helmets I need for it, I know what the pieces can fit it in.

What I mean is there any other set that has the piece in it?
>>
>>6224263
When I still collected retro vidya, stacking boxes was the worst thing you could do.

But in general, protected from sun and other hazards in dry place, I suppose.

Also nice Dragonball collection, nerd
>>
So I bought some chinamanese minifigs and their joints are all stiff as hell. Anyone know how to loosenem up a bit? I can ony find tutorials on how to fix loose joints not tight ones.
>>
File: IMG_3587.jpg (707KB, 1807x2415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3587.jpg
707KB, 1807x2415px
>>6224253
Be careful though
Harley's head piece is not centered, so it will stick out to one side
>>
>>6224267
No, for now it's just the CMF Harley.

There's a similar piece in some Friends sets but it's in that weird light green color and doesn't have a red cross print.
>>
>>6224263
>having unopened Lego boxes

Dumbest shit imaginable. LEGO being in box or not barely affects the resale price.
>>
>>6224272
Knight Nurse, ha, love it.
>>
>>6224267
>What I mean is there any other set that has the piece in it?

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=bb753pb01

It's not too expensive on cracklink.
>>
>>6224272
Yeah I know, thanks for the preview image though. Looks perfect for what I was using it for.
>>6224273
Dangit. Well I guess I'll just get a few then. 3 should do.
>>6224276
Thanks
>>
>>6224264
I find the Pick-A Brick on their site is incredibly limited, especially for minifigs and a lot of accessories. You can find so much more in the replacement parts section, though yeah checking element and ID to see if the same thing is listed with a different price isn't a bad idea.
>>
>>6224289
>THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN
THANK YOU BASED STICK MAN
>>
>>6224296
shit, wrong thread
>>
>>6224225
Holy shit even for the original series that looks awful.
>>
> Where were you when Ghost Shark was confirmed?

We may even get two in this set o_o
>>
Anyone know when we'll see the Ninjago Movie sets? Or Last Jedi?
>>
>>6224306
TFA sets were only revealed in august so expect the same for the new movie.

Ninjago will hopefully be shown soon since the sets are meant to be released in summer, and I'd expect them to show them 2-3 months in advance at least.
>>
>>6224305
>Where were you when Ghost Shark was confirmed?
In the last thread.
>>
>>6224305
fuck off licenseshit
>>
>>6224317
Only starwars and capeshit are the bad licenseshit.
>>
why does everyone here hate star wars?
>>
>>6224310
Yeah, sometime shortly before Force Friday which is September 1st.
>>
>>6224324
Bland, overpriced sets

Plus their existence is seen as a factor in Lego's reluctance to put out more non-licensed space sets.
>>
>>6224324
because this is /lg/ and hating star wars makes you one of the cool kids
>>
>>6224324
Who hates Star Wars? Especially now that they aren't doing the fucked up faces for the Clone Wars shit. Biggest problem with TFA was their designs were mostly shit, and I mean the movie designs where they didn't just copy old designs with slight, if that, modifications. Biggest mistake of their sequel shit. What's Star Wars without cool space shit? Not much to write home about.
>>
>>6224326
I don't like SW but I think the argument that it stops non-licensed space themes from being made is dumb. Life on Mars, Mars Mission, Alien Conquest, that one with orange and green astronauts fighting bugs and most importantly SP III (not to mention not strictly space sci-fi series like Power Miners or Exo Force) were all made while Lego already had this license, and there are still space sets in City and Creator too (and CMF, but that hardly counts, even if most of them are great for armybuilding).

I do wish there was a "perpetual" space theme but it's not like they stopped making any space stuff because of SW. With a bit of luck we'll see another space theme soon enough anyway, since I think Nexo Knights will only last as long as Chima and they'll need one or two new themes like that within next two years.
>>
>>6224324
Overpriced, boring sets, endless remakes and shitty fanbase. The fact that ideas is infested by people posting star wars spaceships that lego hasn't made yet just shows how terrible the people who like lego star wars are.
>>
>>6224339
>since I think Nexo Knights will only last as long as Chima
Isn't Nexo Knights doing way better than Chima though?
I thought it might push it for a few more years, perhaps even hit Ninjago level with some luck.
>>
>>6224339

I'm fine with SW, but LEGO used to do a space theme every year. This sort of overlapped with SW in the beginning, but its pretty obvious they've been slowing down, especially in the last 10 years or so.

The last dedicated Space theme was Galaxy Squad (the one with Green, Orange, Blue, and Red teams against bugs) and that was 2013.
>>
>>6224339
Not him but the "reluctance" probably refers to the massive drought between Life on Mars and Mars Mission.

Not that I mind, there were some excellent SW sets in that time. I just dislike the newer SW sets.
>>
>>6224346
I think contributing factors are both SW and the fact Ninjago does much better than initially expected, hence there's one less spot for a new "action" theme each year
>>
File: RAVIOLI RAVIOLI.jpg (492KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
RAVIOLI RAVIOLI.jpg
492KB, 2016x1512px
>>
What happened to the great themes that go for a year or 2?

Now we're stuck with shitty elves, ninjago etc
>>
>>6224352
What's wrong with Ninjago? Chima was horrible and NK is a mixed bag at best but Ninjago had a lot of great sets lately and doesn't use the ugly rubber dragon heads anymore.
>>
>>6224356
The sets all seem pretty eh imo, don't think the parts are worth it either.
>>
>>6224349

I suppose so. The sad thing is, LEGO's "classic" themes (Pirates, Castle, Space) just seem to not really do real well. Plus the last few times they've tried to put those themes into the rotation, the sets have just been uninspired and not well received.

Just look at how the last PIrates and last Castle themes turned out.

I actually thought Galaxy Squad was neat for a space theme, but apparently I'm in the minority.
>>
>>6224324
4chan contrarianism against popular things/doubling down against the ebil Di$ney jews

plenty of people on here are excited for new sets
>>
>>6224324
The same sets get made every couple of years and the price goes up 20% each time, the line is so fucking boring now and it's not worth it for how much it costs
>>
>>6224360
The bugs were really cool but the human vehicles felt like Space Police rejects and the human figs looked worse than CMF space guys from similar time period.

Latest Castle was indeed horrible though, especially since it came after fantasy era and civilian-oriented Kingdoms, both of which were some of the best castle stuff Lego made so far.

>>6224359
Ninjago is not really my thing but honestly I'll take one cool dragon and ok villain vehicle per year over shit like Ultra Agents black and blue cars and planes.
>>
File: C48lmNqWcAAbbck.jpg (246KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C48lmNqWcAAbbck.jpg
246KB, 1024x1024px
>lego original themes are so much better than licens-
>>
File: GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI.jpg (592KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI.jpg
592KB, 2016x1512px
>>6224350
>>
>>6224372
At least that's memorable unlike 99% of super hero or star wars sets
>>
>>6224359
>>6224356
Opinions, right? Everybody has a reason they like sets. Sometimes it's the set, sometimes the figs, or anywhere in-between. I've seen people using Nexo Knights to build their own demonic armies. Personally I love the robot heads and I've been buying those (bricklink and direct from Lego like people were talking about earlier) to make a replicant invasion as a personal theme for Halloween this year. The only Nexo sets I've bought was Ultimate Lavaria and Macy when they were on clearance and I've got my eyes on some of the big bots, especially Axl's. I've never bought Ninjago that wasn't on clearance, but I have bought some China spider polybags to pimp out my monster figs collection.

I mean it's Lego. It's all about doing what you want, right? You can buy a theme because you like it or maybe cause it's useful to stuff you want to build.
>>
>>6224374
Ha, that one dude's head is hilarious. What fig did it originally come with? I want to buy a bunch of those to pose running from the skunk.
>>
>>6224375
>At least that's memorable

HAHAHHAHA I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT ON YOUR DESKS AHAHAHA

>the set is ugly as fuck and overpriced and is 90% plastic wings but the ethics behind it are better!!!!

hang yourself
>>
>>6224372
Nexo Knights 2017 was a mistake
>>
>>6224378
CMF snake charmer
>>
>people hate on lg sw because of the price
if you're a poorfag you shouldn't be buying lego in the first case
>>
File: dscn3966.jpg (433KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
dscn3966.jpg
433KB, 1920x1440px
>>6224360
>the sets have just been uninspired and not well received.

You know something is wrong when the knock-offs are more appealing and creative than the real thing.
>>
>>6224379
The face is nicely designed. It's a shit set (never said it's good or that I was going to buy it) but it has more creativity behind it compared to most lincenseshit themes.
There's also the fact that it's cherrypicked. I could compare the modulars to the trashiest star wars set ever, but you probably wouldn't take that as a vaild point.
>>
>>6224384
>hey this thing is overpriced
>what are you poor? why aren't you wasting money?
>>
>>6224383
I bought the mustache head loose so I guess this guy is right

>>6224378
As for the other head, I tried to find it on bricklink but I can't.
It comes with the newer "beachside vacation" set but its too new to be parted out there
>>
>>6224390
what i was saying was if you're a college student/poor you shouldn't be buying lego at all because they're all pretty expensive
>>
>>6224387
Someone should start submitting Knock-Off's to Lego Ideas... maybe then we'll get a good set.
>>
>>6224372

No one is saying every set in every one of LEGO's original themes is better than the licensed sets/themes.

In fact, it almost seems like LEGO is doing some weird thing where it is competing with itself.

LEGO never had extensive backstories and lore in their themes, then you have themes like Ninjago, Chima, Nexo Knights, etc, come along in an effort to establish locations, vehicles, and characters that kids would want to buy on the shelf alongside Marvel, DC, and SW sets where there are established locations, vehicles, and characters that kids know.

Why would kids really want a set with a bunch of literal whos in a vehicle they've never seen before, when they can pick up Han Solo in a Millennium Falcon, or Batman with a Batmobile.

So LEGO has to create all these characters and continuities to compete. Even the fucking blindbag figures have extensive backgrounds.
>>
>>6224401
Don't worry, the chinese are already hard at work producing the ideas sets that lego didn't choose
>>
>>6224397
That doesn't really make sense, I mean sure you shouldn't be buying lego instead of paying bills etc, but just not buying it altogether?
>>
>>6224397
You can not be a poor fag and not want to spend money you don't have to
Why buy one expensive thing when you can have multiple non expensive things
>>
>he spends money on something that could be someone's little sister's MOC out of a spare bin of bricks

>has the nerve to call out people who buy intricate models of spaceships from movies

As a sidenote, I love some really developed creator sets like the RV, but the idea that one type of set is better because it's "more creative" when you're going out to the store to buy someone else's dollhouse facade is a huge joke. Stop being a cunt.
>>
>>6224383
Nice, thanks! I wouldn't have thought of that one, instead I was thinking of one of the beach sets where someone might be holding their breath before diving, etc.
>>
File: pizzaface.jpg (3MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
pizzaface.jpg
3MB, 3456x2304px
What do you guys think of this guy I just made?
I call him pizzaface, thinking that he's a pimply nerd by day and a crimefighter by night. Or maybe he's just a mascot for a pizza joint.
>>
Speaking of being a poorfag and licensed stuff, what is your favorite CMF from the Batman set?

I'm not a /co/ fan but I loved the movie and can't decide which one to get, except that I don't want zodiac master or calculator. I have the special harley quinn.
>>6224417
Pretty cool, wouldn't have thought of it myself so it's nice to see.
>>
File: 3626cpb1314.png (90KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3626cpb1314.png
90KB, 320x240px
>>6224415
This head is a guy puking in a garbage can in a fair set

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=3626cpb1314
>>
>>6224418
Pencil guy is the most unique-looking one but the Batman variant with lobster is probably the most useful if you don't mind fleshies.
>>
>>6224424
Is the head of pencil guy actually a new piece?
I just kind of glanced at it and guessed it was a normal cylinder with a circle tile on top.
>>
>>6224430
It's a new piece.
>>
>>6224305
THAT"S MEANS THEY WILL BE CHEAPER
>>
>>6224417
Pepper Oni.
Oni as a Demon.
>>
File: 043.jpg (77KB, 575x518px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
77KB, 575x518px
>>6224414
Never bought a big modular before due to space, but I did buy some of those smaller creators. I remember the design on those upper windows was some of the tightest shit, simple yet elegant. The big ones have to use stuff like that all over, makes me want to get over the price and snap up, say, the Detective Office.
>>
>>6224418
Australian here, movie still doesn't come out for 4 weeks.

Fuck
>>
>>6224438
Get the Parisian Resturant or the Brick Bank, much better than the Detective's Office imo
>>
File: Death_troopers.jpg (2MB, 1975x3334px) Image search: [Google]
Death_troopers.jpg
2MB, 1975x3334px
>tfw no stormtrooper statuette for death trooper minifigs
>>
>>6224443
You could just us white version of the minifig trophy accessory, it's pretty cheap on bricklink
>>
>>6224097
Do Fronch soldiers wear Confederate caps?
>>
>>6224434
Huh, maybe I'll get it. Was thinking about orca but idk how good the head piece is.
>>6224440
Ah, sorry m8. It's really good though.
>>
>>6224443
Ok, honest question, why does it have telescopes at the END of the gun?
>>
>>6224438
>>6224441

The Parisian Restaurant is not only the best modular, but maybe the best set LEGO has ever made.

Its a must-buy if you can only get one modular, or at least want to test the waters on them.
>>
>>6224451
Maybe they are a flashlight and IRNV flashlight.
>>
>>6224451
They're for the holograms. You don't actually look through the scope.
>>
>>6224423
That reminds me, I've been meaning to pick up the Friends set hotdog mobile and a puking dude would be the perfect edition.
>>
>>6224454
Is it next on the chopping board?
I bought the cinema recently since I assumed that was the next one to go. Want to know which I should get next (Parisian Restaurant does look the best as well).
>>
>>6224441
>>6224454
Some of the reviews I've read praise the Parisian Restaurant on the exterior but say they skimp on the interior. Is that true?
>>
I don't want a "normal" city display, but I want a modular
Which one is the best to make a stand alone thing?
I'm trying to do a beach-ish theme if that helps
>>
>>6224463
cafe corner
;)
>>
>>6224460

Nah, the Cinema is the next one to go. Restaurant should be next year.

>>6224461

The inside is actually pretty well detailed. I don't know how you could fit more in it, honestly. Bottom floor has like, three dining tables, a wine rack, and a furnished kitchen with a ton of stuff. Second floor is the obligatory living space, which is maybe a little sparse, but has like some little tables, a fire place, a fold-out bed, and some other stuff. Top floor is like an artist's loft with some work space for paintings and a kiln and some other stuff.

Everything about the set is comfy as fuck though. It just looks so cozy, and the wrap-around terrace is really cool.
>>
>>6224469
I know the kitchen was pretty well designed.
>>
File: PR Kit.jpg (590KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
PR Kit.jpg
590KB, 1200x1200px
>>6224470
>>
>>6224465
Oh shit, it's just what I want
Why did everything awesome come out right before I came out of my dark age?
[spoilerz]theres always bootlego.....[\spoilerzzz]
>>
>>6224418
Eraser or Orca
>>
>>6224469
The amount of seating on the Parisian Restaurant is impressive.
>>
>>6224350
>>6224374
I approve this chef-bot! Thanks for sharing!
>>
>>6224418
I don't like many of them, but erasers suit is pretty cool and I've been meaning to get a calculator
>>
File: 20150403_204416.jpg (330KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20150403_204416.jpg
330KB, 1600x900px
>>6224469
I think it's that the interior is a bit basic for the main restaurant, and sure I can agree with that, but I also agree with you there wasn't much they could do.
>>
>>6224417
I like your Captain Pizza!

Saving the day for starving college students everywhere!
>>
>>6224418
Ereaser, bunny girl or lobster Batman.

Orca's head and headpiece are cool but the body and legs are ugly imo.
>>
File: 10243_back_09.jpg (1MB, 2000x939px) Image search: [Google]
10243_back_09.jpg
1MB, 2000x939px
>>6224478
>>
File: penstripe suit.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
penstripe suit.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>6224418
Eraser torso is great
>>
File: lego_joker_kek0.jpg (42KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
lego_joker_kek0.jpg
42KB, 500x540px
>>6224483
>filename
>>
>>6224478

Well, its true that it doesn't look like a lot like that, but the wine rack, and even the brick built curtains kind of fill the room in a little more so it just doesn't seem too bad. Plus, the designers try to leave some believable "walking space" for the minifigs. I'm sure they could have crammed another one-person table in there or something, but it would have been pretty cramped.
>>
>>6224438
>I remember the design on those upper windows was some of the tightest shit

Yes, you definitely need a big modular.
>>
>>6224346
I think the slowing down of Space has more to do with a bunch of different policies and simply the era changing and focus shifting.

You would have a better case saying Star Wars killed Pirates and Western because those lines only had very small and shortlived waves since SW released.
>>
>>6224324
This general is full of traditional Legoists who only have non-licensed themes and reluctantly move to movie/realistic lines and prefer a pre-2000s aestethic in their models. Star Wars is the complete antithesis of this mindset with less colors and more details.
>>
>>6224495
>I think the slowing down of Space has more to do with a bunch of different policies and simply the era changing and focus shifting.
I think Star Wars had an effect, but not quite the effect people are talking about.
The fact is, the type of sci-fi that is in is Star Wars, classic space style sci-fi just isn't that popular at the moment.
>>
>>6224501

OT Starwars ships are like practically the definition of "classic" space ships, though.

They have the classic 60s, 70s, and 80s retro-future look to them that a lot of the early LEGO space themes also had.
>>
>>6224174
severely underrated
>>
>>6224509
Examples? Not saying I don't believe you, but when I think of old Space things, they don't seem interchangeable with Star Wars stuff.

Maybe I'm not thinking of the same stuff you are, though.
>>
>>6224494
We all need a bigger boat, anon. The ride never ends.
>>
File: 31193746480_736df1c7d9_h.jpg (32KB, 625x298px) Image search: [Google]
31193746480_736df1c7d9_h.jpg
32KB, 625x298px
>>6224489
Fuck another table, I need to build a lobster tank, man! What kind of classy restaurant doesn't have a lobster tank!
>>
>>6224509
Lego classic was smooth rather than grimy though.
>>
>>6224174
I don't get it, but I like that banana
>>
>>6224483
>>6224480
>>6224477
>>6224473
Thanks, looks like the best ones to get are Eraser, Orca, and Lobster loving Batman. I think I'll get eraser.
>>
File: 497-1.jpg (122KB, 690x424px) Image search: [Google]
497-1.jpg
122KB, 690x424px
>>6224512

I'm talking about the angular, blocky, utilitarian, mostly single-color ships. Things like the star destroyers, the Millennium Falcon, the way the trenches of the Death star and SDs/SSDs looked, etc.

They largely looked like something out of the old 50s and 60 retro future space movies and serials, much like some of the old 70s and early 80s space sets.
>>
>>6224509
Classic space is near future space exploration with retro vibes rather than grimy retro far future space fighters. Men in flight suits flying variable wing starfighters is quite different from space suit astronauts in retro future shuttles.
>>
File: P1400056.jpg (104KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
P1400056.jpg
104KB, 500x500px
>>6224222
Giant diamonds! What you always get from inside lava flows, apparently. Just look at this lava monster enjoying his collection.
>>
>>6224527
Alright, I can dig it. Thanks for the insight.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>6224527
>Lock S-Foils in attack position!
>>
>>6224529
why is that rock crystal such based piece?
>>
>>6224535

>tfw that metallic silver one that all of Aquazone was racing after.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>6224535
Imagining all the different colors of klocki meth?
>>
>>6224534
So cute!
>>
>>6224534
>tfw got a garage sale set with blacktron stuff in it
>has the cockpit domes and translucent parts
>even has an undamaged instruction manual
>missing a ton of other stuff and the helmet
goddammit
>>
File: ZoranBosnjak_BreakingBad_01.jpg (51KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
ZoranBosnjak_BreakingBad_01.jpg
51KB, 720x540px
>>6224538
Remember, kids, meth turns you into a fleshie.
>>
>>6224537
can't blame them,
>dat silvery blu chrome
hell the amount of monsters that prize them is even moreso
numerous rock monsters, cave slugs,
they even have different energy levels
yellow - weakest = food
pearl silver - weakest energy
metallic silver
pearl gold
metallic gold
chromium silver
chromium green
orange
light blue
medium blue
dark blue
green
bright green
yellow green
red

the other colours aren't used as energy
>>
File: IMG_6862.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6862.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
With price match and a coupon I was able to get a little pirate zeppelin for my sky pirate crew for about 20 bux
>>
Hey there /lg/, I wanna try to build a 7-wide car with Speed Champions wheels. Any tips?

Also, what should I build? I've narrowed my options down to:
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner
1968 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1965 Dodge Monaco
>>
>>6224544
>no Gale minifig
2/10
>>
So apparently Batman has two new vehicles in the Justice League movie. A carrier called the Flying Fox, and a scuttler-like thing called the Nightcrawler.

So that's two down, anyone want to guess what the last JL set might be?
>>
Can Clutch do this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FydtS-IkAtY
>>
>>6224565
From my own limited car knowledge and a quick google search, I'd imagine the Cadillac would be the most interesting and satisfying to build due to its details.
As for tips, check up the instructions of other speed champion cars, and use SNOT effectively.
>>
File: 1475588574195.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475588574195.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>6224565
>7-wide car
>>
>>6224324
I like the OT stuff but I guess it stands in the way of Lego having their own ongoing space/sci-fi theme.

>>6224565
Roadrunner
>>
>>6224584
Yeah, it's a hell of a car alright. Both my friend's and my grandfather's dream cars, too, plus in the same black I have to spare.

And thanks, though the whitewalls may be an issue...

>>6224587
Yeah, why? I've only done even number widths, plus all of those classics are wider than a BMW, but not quite as wide as a Hummer, so...

>>6224589
I was thinking that too. My personal dream car, plus I can give it slightly bigger rear wheels and maybe even make the Highway 35 version.
>>
>>6224551
>choke pear zeppelin

Between the size and pointy bits, I can't unsee it.
>>
>>6224570
It'll be a $15 dollar impulse set with two of the same characters you get in the largest set so poor kids can get away with only having to buy the cheap and mid sized sets.
>>
>>6224565
imo, do something that isn't a muscle car

they all look samey at the six-wide scaale
>>
>>6224437
>pepper
>oni
You, cringy piece of weeb, you are fucking magnificent, you literaly the best.
>>
What are the chances a lego store would have blue motorcycle helmet and black visor at the build-a-fig station?
I could use the spare minifigs anyway but if they had pieces that I actually need it would be fantastic
>>
>>6224620
wouldn't medium blue be better for biker
>>
>>6224621
Medium blue would be the best but I wouldn't mind regular blue
>>
File: hair.jpg (511KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
511KB, 3264x2448px
Nexo knights need to come with hair pieces. What hair do you guys think would look good on these two?
>>
>>6224635
Lance kind of works bald, makes him look like a dashing hero who is past his prime.
>>
>>6224638
I'd be all about leaving them bald, but the doublesided face printings make it weird.
>>
>>6224641
Fair enough, personally I'm not too bothered about that. I dunno, I just pretend it's not there.
>>
File: nex037.png (104KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
nex037.png
104KB, 240x320px
>>6224635
Might be a bit out there, but I tend to think that Lance looks pretty good with Lance's hair
>>
File: scaffold_02.png (63KB, 286x424px) Image search: [Google]
scaffold_02.png
63KB, 286x424px
>>6224167
Got another scaffolding for you. This one's more compact depth wise.

Bottom two tiers have a railing, top without. I'm sure a better railing is hiding somewhere.

[/spoiler] I really like making these [/spergler]
>>
>>6224595
True for some cars, but I'm still working on tuners. Thinking of making a 5 or 6 wide Miata.
>>
File: IMG_6865.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6865.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6224551
Aaaand done. And the whole crew fits. All but their captain.
>>
>>6224657
What a weird color scheme for a monkey.
>>
Do modular sets like the Parisian restaurant ever go on sale? Hopefully to the tune of around 40% off.
>>
>>6224668
It's a robot monkey or something.

I don't get the orange arms though, why do all the pirates have these?
>>
Is the Red Hood's armor piece good for any custom figures? Thinking of getting one but I can't think of any use for it except for a clear dome, which I don't have.
>>
>>6224684
Depends on how you feel about armor pieces with little bowties on them.
>>
>>6224691
cute
>>
File: hairy knights.jpg (165KB, 1527x615px) Image search: [Google]
hairy knights.jpg
165KB, 1527x615px
>>6224635
>>
>>6224621
>>6224701
I never realised how harsh blue is.
Maybe regular blue would be too much after all
>>
File: [dramatic hotdog music].jpg (681KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
[dramatic hotdog music].jpg
681KB, 2016x1512px
>>6224476
Thanks!
I built him for the challenge but then realized he would make a good lackey for my hotdog villian
Still working on making the hotdog-mobile more "villainous" but you get the idea
>>
>>6224657
I super don't need an airship
But damn it, I want one
>>
>>6224657
I'm inspired to open and build mine. Got it for Christmas, saving it for . . . I don't know, something.

Maybe today is meant to b e the day!
>>
>tfw No Klocki movie 2017
pls don't hate me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZTsp0vVysM
>>
>>6224657
I really want to combine two of these.
>>
Whoa i knew about this but had no idea it had this kind of long story and sold for so much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mOX0BascFM
>>
File: No Klocki.gif (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
No Klocki.gif
2MB, 800x600px
>>6224732
I highly approve
>>
>>6224756
oh i remember this. very artistic
>>
>tfw finally got my hands on some new star wars sets after 5 months of waiting since they were revealed

I didn't get them all but thought id post some quick opinions on them for the hell of it

Battle on Scarif - A lot of people complained that this is pricey but honestly I dont regret paying full for it at all. The build took longer than I thought and the finished product looks great.

Rebel battle pack - a solid battle pack, ill probably get a second one down the road because i like the speeder

U wing microfighter- honestly worth getting just to replace the large uwings pilot, this ones much better. the build is basically just a bonus

krennics shuttle microfighter - i bought two to put them in the big krennic's shuttle, they dont get squished inside like the death troopers do with their big helmets. microfighter is good but i feel like they couldve made it a tad bigger and included more parts

the phantom - now scarif and this are both considered pricey, with scarif i was happy, with this one im feeling a bit of buyers remorse. the build was fun but the finished product isnt as great as I thought itd be. I didnt put all the stickers on, only a few since I didnt want to ruin all the pieces with stickers. maybe thats why i dont like it that much, but I just feel like I wont be keeping this built up and on display for much longer, and I just built it yesterday. Time to sell that thrawn fig for 20 bucks!
>>
>>6224732
beautiful

Let's get this trending on youtube
Is there such a thing as an art category on youtube?
>>
>>6224763
>the finished product isnt as great as I thought itd be.
Yeah, the phantom is pretty lame. Thankfully I just bought it for Thrawn, as I got the first part of Heir to the Empire for christmas and it came out a few days later in stores.
>>
File: IMG_6867.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6867.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>6224714
>>6224715
It's pretty neat. Also my sky bound ninhas are rounding out pretty well.
>>
>>6224766
i dont know, there can be. I will do one more "movie". just watned to try SonyVegas and noKlocki seems like a nice excuse to learn video editing.
Thanks.
>>
>>6224771
... I was joking about selling the thrawn fig for 20 bucks but its actually going for 19 CAD right now on bricklink holy shit

I really enjoyed the build of the phantom though, but its just super meh once its built

Ive seen the first season of rebels but nothing further so I dunno if ill like thrawn enough to hold onto him long term
>>
>>6224118
That is rad as fuck.
>>
>>6224736
I've thought about doing that too.
>>
>People unironically saying "klocki"
I want this meme to end.
>>
>>6224789
shameless newfag cancer here, what does klocki even mean?
>>
>overpriced
>overpriced

The mating-call of the majestic poorfag. Get a job, anon.
>>
>>6224801
It's Belgian for stackable waffles.
>>
>>6224801
Someone posted an old Russian catalog on here a while back and one of the pages prominently featured the word "klocki." Things took off from there.

Something like that, anyways.
>>
Another successful afternoon of heresy.

Marge Simpson's torso has a regular female silhouette when you remove the top part of the printing.

Unfortunately, Patty and Selma both have overweight printing instead of the regular pattern, because I would love to have this in bright pink and azure blue.

>>6224801
It's how you say Legos in the Czech Republic.
>>
>>6224812
Is that the same green as that Star Wars Twilek?
>>
File: a-line behind.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
a-line behind.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
I also trimmed the dress piece to make it more of a skirt. I only took off one millimeter, but it's now juuuuuust below the crotch.

>>6224817
Yeah, the head on the right is Oola.
>>
>>6224164
What is that baseplate?
>>
>>6224701
Where'd those laurels come from?
>>
>>6224828
Roman Emperor CMF.
>>
File: Emperor.jpg (48KB, 342x393px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor.jpg
48KB, 342x393px
>>6224828
I came.
I saw.
I klockied.
>>
>>6224807
>>6224809
>>6224812
Thanks
>>
>>6224384
>implying I don't hate it because of fleshies

Faggot.
>>
File: IMG_20170305_195421.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_195421.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Enjoying my latest Sunday afternoon build on top of my computer rack.
>>
>>6224809
If this was a russian catalog shouldn't it be in cyrillic?
>>
>>6224832
I need to get that. I can make a spiritual liege!
>>
File: IMG_14115.jpg (192KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_14115.jpg
192KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224842
>>
>>6224715
>I'm inspired to open and build mine. Got it for Christmas, saving it for . . . I don't know, something.
Mine's also still on Backlog with Llyod's ERG Dragon and a couple more of Cole's Mini-Dragons...
...House is kinda chaotic at the moment, and it didn't help that I impulse built a bunch of Nexo Stuff I still need to photograph and figure out how to store...

>>6224763
>Rebel battle pack - a solid battle pack, ill probably get a second one down the road because i like the speeder
For some reason, my Walmart only has the Imperial one...
>>
>>6224842
Lego Romans are fun. Perfect for Lego nativity scenes.
>>
>>6224845
that head goes with everything, doesn't it.
>>
File: wegwe.jpg (9KB, 188x293px) Image search: [Google]
wegwe.jpg
9KB, 188x293px
>>6224812
>Legos
>>
Am I the only one hating the female "forms" on female torso? like the weird curvy lines on each sides of their torso.
>>
File: IMG_14080.jpg (217KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_14080.jpg
217KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224853
Just about.
>>
File: there's no need to be upset.jpg (59KB, 699x743px) Image search: [Google]
there's no need to be upset.jpg
59KB, 699x743px
>>6224863
>>
File: funinthepark-05-1.jpg (66KB, 850x530px) Image search: [Google]
funinthepark-05-1.jpg
66KB, 850x530px
>>6224865
It doesn't bother me, no, though I do think they could leave it out and it would be fine. For instance the female child torsos leave out the curve lines.
>>
What's some good software to render LDD models with?
>>
File: please kill me.jpg (295KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
please kill me.jpg
295KB, 2560x1440px
>>6224873
>>
File: send more penguins.jpg (154KB, 1168x825px) Image search: [Google]
send more penguins.jpg
154KB, 1168x825px
>>6224869
>>
>>6224879
>>
File: what has female science done.jpg (207KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
what has female science done.jpg
207KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224885
>>
>>6224885
>The thing: revival

>>6224888
Resident Evil 8
>>
>>6224888
>>
File: friendship is magic.jpg (199KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
friendship is magic.jpg
199KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224900
>>
>>6224865
Yes, it makes certain torsos unusable for dudes and there's some kind of sjw stuff I feel about it making a statement about womens' looks...but 99% is me not being able to use them for men without heresy(and sometimes heresy doesn't work)
>>
File: ladies of the night of the dead.jpg (280KB, 1822x877px) Image search: [Google]
ladies of the night of the dead.jpg
280KB, 1822x877px
>>6224902
>>
File: dead of the day.jpg (214KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dead of the day.jpg
214KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224908
>>
File: something of the something.jpg (147KB, 1329x729px) Image search: [Google]
something of the something.jpg
147KB, 1329x729px
>>6224915
>>
File: fairest of all beings.jpg (207KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fairest of all beings.jpg
207KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224930
>>
>>6224915
What is that headpiece? It's from CMF is it? Orca maybe?
>>
File: law & order.jpg (192KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
law & order.jpg
192KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224936
http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=atl017#T=S&O={}
>>
>>6224935
>>
File: didney worl.jpg (211KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
didney worl.jpg
211KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224944
>>
File: body slam.jpg (192KB, 1189x948px) Image search: [Google]
body slam.jpg
192KB, 1189x948px
>>6224948
>>
File: Superprezent cheetah.png (3MB, 1220x802px) Image search: [Google]
Superprezent cheetah.png
3MB, 1220x802px
>>6224839
Ah, that's right. It was actually Polish.
>check the mail
>no plakaty
>no komiks
>no superprezents
>only bills
>>
File: lovecraftian narnia.jpg (213KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lovecraftian narnia.jpg
213KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224949
>>
File: a fresh colour out of space.jpg (159KB, 1484x818px) Image search: [Google]
a fresh colour out of space.jpg
159KB, 1484x818px
>>6224958
>>
>>6224954
>Leopard Chima

I want it. A lot.
>>
>>6224959
>>
>>6224966
>>
>>6224966
these would make some good genies if you painted their bodies and gave them a different bottom piece.
>>
File: what a twist.jpg (217KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
what a twist.jpg
217KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224973
>>
>>6224966
>that filename
Kek'd
>>
File: red and wolf.jpg (222KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
red and wolf.jpg
222KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224970
>>
>>6224958
Are those third party weapons?
>>
File: penguin curry day.jpg (133KB, 1411x857px) Image search: [Google]
penguin curry day.jpg
133KB, 1411x857px
>>6224980
>>
>>6224983
Yes, from BrickWarriors.
>>
File: Thalassophobia.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Thalassophobia.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
>>6224984
>>
File: hammerhead warrior.png (65KB, 199x320px) Image search: [Google]
hammerhead warrior.png
65KB, 199x320px
>>6224936
It's the head of the Hammerhead man from Atlantis.
>>
File: bolter and chainsword.jpg (234KB, 1770x885px) Image search: [Google]
bolter and chainsword.jpg
234KB, 1770x885px
>>6224987
>>
>>6224701
Sisters of Battle - when?
>>
>>6225000
Magpie from the TLBM movie Riddler's car is pretty much 90% of the way there.
>>
>>6224885
Damn, that reminds me I need to get my arctic base back out and take pics of The Thing tearing up the place.
I've got a mask for the polar bear set up with snakes and teeth and some tendrils that will go on one of the dogs.
>>
File: WP_20170305_21_34_18_Pro.jpg (528KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170305_21_34_18_Pro.jpg
528KB, 1600x900px
What toy is tis?
>>
>>6224993
>>
>>6224869
>>6224885
>>6224888
>>6224900
>>6224902
>>6224908
>>6224915
>>6224930
>>6224935
>>6224939
>>6224944
>>6224948
>>6224949
>>6224958
>>6224959
>>6224966
>>6224970
>>6224978
>>6224980
>>6224984
>>6224987
>>6224993
>>6225009
>This absolute garbage spam to the thread
For fuck's sake, we get it. Upload it to Flickr, and give a link instead of stuffing the thread full of your shit no one cares about.
>In before multiple quick succession posts claiming they care, suspiciously spaced out 60 seconds apart
>>
File: Deal. With. It..jpg (235KB, 857x3464px) Image search: [Google]
Deal. With. It..jpg
235KB, 857x3464px
>>6225016
>>
>>6225016
>image cap +20
>>
>>6225016
I dunno, man, I found his posts far less offending to the eye than your "let me reply to everything pissing me off" routine. If you'd just stated your case, maybe replied to only the last one, I'm pretty sure people would have figured out what you meant.
>>
>>6225016
oh ok

>>6225009
>>
File: Peeler & Big Meat.jpg (189KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Peeler & Big Meat.jpg
189KB, 1600x1200px
>>6225027
I'm running out here heh.
>>
>>6225016
Kind of amusing though, I don't have many minifigs to try it on so this is nice to look at. Better than most of the bickering and such about licensed sets.
>>
File: IMG_5445.jpg (137KB, 1308x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5445.jpg
137KB, 1308x802px
>>6225035
yeah, same here

Besides we're pissing people off, might as well stop.
>>
>>6224118
Hover Twingo where?
>>
>>6225035
>running out
>In fact has already actually posted multiple duplicates
>>
File: freedom of speech bitch.jpg (159KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
freedom of speech bitch.jpg
159KB, 1600x1200px
>>6225048
Oh well, one more for the road.
>>
>>6224414
>tfw still have my Corner Deli in box next to my desk waiting to be built
I keep telling myself to stop putting it off and DO IT but the other part of me says wait for it even longer for some dumb reason.
>>
>>6225008
Lego
>>
File: 24246[1].png (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
24246[1].png
12KB, 320x240px
>>6225049
>immediately get ideas for a Twingo
>this piece only comes in grey, white and trans-orange and limited as fuck numbers of those no less
Well fuck it, at least LDD will let me do what I want.
>>
File: maybe next year.jpg (273KB, 1264x1001px) Image search: [Google]
maybe next year.jpg
273KB, 1264x1001px
>>6225057

Mine's waiting until I've got all this stuff sorted...
>>
>>6225008
A hero factory minifig, from this set most likely (the kaiju arc of the line)
http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/44029_Queen_Beast_vs._Furno,_Evo_%26_Stormer
>>
File: 1470071827919.png (590KB, 635x958px) Image search: [Google]
1470071827919.png
590KB, 635x958px
>>6225064
>>6206229
>>
File: Screenshot_20170305-223249.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170305-223249.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
we have a bonus coming up at work
is it worth it
>>
>>6225087
what the fuck it's only 60 bucks?
do it m8, maybe more than one
also charge your fucking phone
>>
>>6225092
Did you look at the picture carefully? Its LEPIN
>>
File: whgahrgh.jpg (3KB, 188x293px) Image search: [Google]
whgahrgh.jpg
3KB, 188x293px
>>6225087
>legoed
>>
>>6225099
>>6225092
still only 60
>>
>>6224274
That and the hellish amount of time it takes for them to be worth the investment. I mean that's most media hobby goods but holy shit the people that treat it like stocks and bonds is rather depressing.
>>
>>6225070
MERCI
>>
>>6225099
Oh, well nevermind then.
>>
>>6225107
it's a very get what you pay for issue. Honestly anything over 50 I find questionable
>>
>>6224330

Thankfully, they canceled making the derp faces for Rebels, but whoever thought it was a good idea was wrong.
>>
File: tumblr_olfuyw8IYm1qzsjdko1_1280.jpg (714KB, 1200x814px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olfuyw8IYm1qzsjdko1_1280.jpg
714KB, 1200x814px
>>6224330
>Biggest problem with TFA was their designs were mostly shit

Just the fact that they altered the Stormies to look less shit makes me hype for new TLJ designs. Kylo's TIE Advanced from leaks looks cool too.
>>
>>6224372
Are you implying that is not fucking awesome?
>>
>>6225131
>90% giant plastic sheet wings
>vagina metal shaver arm
>apartment building legs

>""""""""""""""awesome""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>6225087
Chinky shit. Maybe buy the original mmv with your work bonus.
>>
>>6225131
I'm not exactly implying it
>>
File: IMG_20170305_220414.jpg (973KB, 3283x2310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_220414.jpg
973KB, 3283x2310px
>>6224657
I did mine too.

That was fun! Thanks for the inspiration!
>>
>>6225087
I didn't realize it was lepin at first, but even then I'd go for it
That whole line was pretty great
>>
>>6224387
Hello new waifig!
>>
>>6224674
Monkey was a mechanic turned to a robot monkey by the djinn, name of the monkey is Monkey wretch so look him up
>>
>>6224635
They came in magazines.
>>
>>6224732
AW YEAH NO KLOCKI LELE MOVIE<3
>>
>>6224865
I hated the idea of them before getting back into Lego.

But after having them in person, it just looks so much better to me. Heavy clothes are fine for the clasic stuff, but some outfits look odd with the Lego torso shape without that implication.
>>
File: nexo_knights-2017-02_02.jpg (123KB, 611x798px) Image search: [Google]
nexo_knights-2017-02_02.jpg
123KB, 611x798px
Reminder
>>
File: 400[2].jpg (98KB, 343x317px) Image search: [Google]
400[2].jpg
98KB, 343x317px
>try to make something
>remember how shitty you are at building with lego
>>
>>6225243
me right here
>>
>>6225243
>great at building
>no klocki
>>
File: okay no.png (167KB, 1211x822px) Image search: [Google]
okay no.png
167KB, 1211x822px
>"legal" connections in LDD
>>
>>6225266
>using ldd as a reliable source as to the stability or even the possibility of connections

You deserve to suffer.
>>
>>6225270
My life is suffering enough. I don't need this godforsaken plastic interlocking brick system set creation kit to shit on me some more.
>>
File: IMG_1041.jpg (170KB, 1037x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1041.jpg
170KB, 1037x960px
I just learned that friends heads are compatible with those old bionicle minifigures.
>>
Have they made the friends heads in a blank/faceless colors? I see a lot of potential with this but I need a color other than flesh tones.
>>
File: evil.png (2MB, 1326x1538px) Image search: [Google]
evil.png
2MB, 1326x1538px
>buy Chima Minifigures lot from Ebay
>know that some of them are misbuilt/random and there are some Ninjago stuff too but whatever-i want those and they cheap!
>got it today
HO-LY-SHIT they put Overlord from Ninjago.
All is missing is a black helmet - i have many of those which means i have a complete Overlord minifigure.

I just love when parents getting rid of their "kids legoS" - you can get stuff like this.
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (184KB, 967x1128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
184KB, 967x1128px
>>6225306
Forgot to share pic
>>
>>6225307
oh shit im sorry for picture size...thought i resized it...
>>
>>6225307
It's one of the few blessing about Lego sets is that it's so vast few parent and what not can keep up with the market. Congrats on the lot.
>>
File: face.png (485KB, 689x800px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
485KB, 689x800px
>>6225307
also that black wolf expression is fucking METAL.
>>
File: bw.png (408KB, 564x800px) Image search: [Google]
bw.png
408KB, 564x800px
>>6225314
the black wolf was one of reasons of why i decided to buy that minifigs lot
>>
>>6225307
Yup, I got a lot for cheap and I get tons of SW minifigures. After selling them I could buy a medium set + it's like I get the lot for free
>>
>>6224401
Make sure the set contains women figs. It'll be more likely to get picked then.
>>
File: Technic_FT.jpg (277KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
Technic_FT.jpg
277KB, 1024x726px
>>6224097

>TFW the only way to scale the FT big enough for two minis to fit makes it too big
>>
File: popo.png (980KB, 1920x901px) Image search: [Google]
popo.png
980KB, 1920x901px
Fancied up an old Exo Force model into a police mech.
>>
>>6225056
>>6225048
>>6225035
I don't suppose any of you sharkfags has a Marvel superheroes Carnage fig? I'd kinda like to see what that head would look like with that body.
>>
>>6225219

Was merlok a sticker or a print in this months magazine?
>>
File: male opressors.png (1MB, 1357x900px) Image search: [Google]
male opressors.png
1MB, 1357x900px
Handsom sucessful and dominant male opressors gathering tonight to discuss their wicked plans of World Domination.

Will forces of justice stop them? Or let this world sink into corruption?
>>
>>6225256
>>great at building
>>no klocki
muh african american friendolino
>>
File: IMG_20170306_084419.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170306_084419.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
I cant decide on what head to use. I really like the lone ranger face print but the medium flesh makes the white look like part of the black and white chest print instead of naked flesh color. What do I dooo??
>>
Anyone heard anything about upcoming Dimensions?

Really hoping we get Tintin this year
>>
>>6225427
>Really hoping we get Tintin this year
um...why? This is so random. You might as well wait MadMax or Mario. nothing was confirmed or even rumored yet
>>
>be extremely shitty at math
>when i was in school even teacher was making fun of my math-skills

>doing a freelance job
>need to calculate the amount of job ive done/will be doing and send message to client asking money
>30$ for every stage
>9 stages at this moment! time to ask for money
>calculate stuff... 30x9=90$...fffffuuuck. This is not what i expected. being poorfag sucks
>oh wait
>30x9=270$...yeah thats much better! and i have to do even more soon!
g-guys i might actually have klocki at the middle of this month..kek

my math still sucks tho. I literally thought it will be 90$
>>
>>6225433
What's so random about it?
Dimensions is Lego and Tintin was considered for a theme (allegedly) around 2000.

Tintin's perfect for Dimensions, just make the one pack of him, Snowy and something else.

It's the type of license that works better with Lego than say Beetlejuice or from what you said, Mad Max.

It might not sell well in America, but I can definitely seeing it sell well in Europe
>>
>>6225444
>What's so random about it?
That it wasnt confirmed oficially? So its random.
>>
>>6225440
<3
>>
>>6225454
That's why I said
> really hoping
>>
File: 32.jpg (119KB, 1200x813px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
119KB, 1200x813px
Can get picrelated for really cheap because damaged box but damn...what a bad bad set.
Lots of big and bland pieces and awfully enormous grey blocks.
There is nothing you can wish from this set.
May be those tiny gravellers could be fun. And that buff knight too. Still i would get this set for really cheap price...nearly for free.
2017 Nexo sets were mistake.
>>
>>6225471
Save or buy from BL, don't get that shit
>>
Best articulated truck/lorry set?
>>
> Work in independent Lego Store
> Just me, my boss and 2 other workers
> Toy Fair was coming up
> He had pass to get himself and one other worker in for appointment w Lego Rep
> Included seeing the restricted Q3 & Q4 sets
> Didn't get the pass
> Fuck
>>
>>6225478
They're probably fucking.
>>
>>6225471
I really wanted this setbut man you are right.
It's just...bland.
>>
>>6225471
>Nexo [...] were mistake.
>>
Does anyone know if Vacation Batman's look alright with a normal Batman cowl? Since the Vacation version's eyes are covered by the googles
>>
>>6225502
He has a Bruce Wayne head underneath, without the white stripe on top most Batman minifigs have, so you'd have to use a normal Batman head to make the regular cowl work.
>>
>>6225471
I can see those rock wheels being used as stalactites. It looks best used as a parts pack unless you like the vehicle as it is. This is an example of modern sets being designed for just the initial model or just as parts to add to your collection. Alternate builds? Not so much.
>>
>>6225505
Thanks mate
>>
>>6225502
Further question, are all Batman cowl compatible heads interchangeable? Heads from TLM, Super Heroes, etc? Does anyone know?
>>
>>6225513
The oldest Batman heads from the 2006 or so sets are definitely compatible with TLM/TLBM Batman cowls and vice versa (it's the same mold) but I'm not sure about the Superheroes ones and don't have any on hand to check - the helmet is different and the eye holes might be at a different height.
>>
>tfw all my Lego is in the attic and there's no room for it ATM

One day, the skeleton kingdom shall return...Goddamnit Castle was such a cool theme.
>>
>>6225440
I am happy for you.
But dont forget to buy some food
Klocki isnt eatable
>>
i know its an offtop but i wonder what /lg/ thinks of Zelda and Switch.
i dont like what i see on streams right now. Zelda looks awfully bland.
>>
>>6225471
I don't get all the hate for the new nexo knights wave.
This doesn't look much different to a wave one set beyond colour scheme. Do people really not like grey and purple?
>>
>>6225087
>Castle Series
>it says Fortress
>The Medieval Manor
>there's no manor
>>
>>6225087
I have two of this set (legit lego) broken up at the moment. Need to repair it.
>>
>>6225548
>This doesn't look much different to a wave one set beyond colour scheme.
Im sorry but there is something wrong with you.
Newer sets are shit design/unique details wise.

Also are you just going to pretend that Fortrex and Jestro's volcano castle didnt happen?
>>
>>6225556
>comparing the fortrex and the massive lava fort to a set of this size
I swear you guys do this every time.
>>
>>6225557
What do you want from me? Sets of the same size from current Nexo line are sure shittier than Fortrex and Lava Fort.
So as other sets.

Look at that Macey's robotic-dragon crap if you think that i just dont like the color choice.
Sorry m8 you just have shit taste.
>>
>>6225566
I'm saying you weren't making a good point because the fortrex isn't a good comparison to the three brothers, since they have a massive size and price difference.
>>
>>6225539
>what /lg/ thinks of Zelda and Switch
Why?
And i think Zelda is really cool and worth it.
Switch is Ok, but has some logic flaws. But its nice someone tries to break out from "muh graphics" and "muh fps".
And Nintendo did some fucked up console start.

But now back to Lego
>>
>>6225518
I've done my own research on bricklink.
If the catalog of information regarding which batman heads appear in which set is true, it shows that all batman head are interchangeable.
The TLM heads are said to be the same with the Super Heroes: Batman II heads, and the Dark Knight Trilogy heads.
The Super Heroes: Batman I heads do not appear in any other series, but these are the 2006-ish sets, as you've confirmed.
>>
>>6225566
The castle is still good
Axl machine looks great
All monster builds beside the giant stone monster are great
>>
>>6225596
>See all parts
Fuck me, I've missed checking the heads with side balaclavas. Anyway, heads without balaclavas are supposed to be interchangeable.
>>
File: werewolf.png (95KB, 224x320px) Image search: [Google]
werewolf.png
95KB, 224x320px
I just found out I have about seven of these guys (thought I had only about three or so).
Any way I can diversify them a little? They look kinda samey at the moment.
>>
>>6225652
Just swap everything but the heads and make sure it has brown hands
>>
>>6225669
I'll probably try that.
Not sure what I'll use the torsos for. Legs I might be able to find some use.
>>
Sup, /lg/, I need ideas for the head; I'd prefer yellow skins, tho I wouldn't mind fleshie heads if they are *really* suitable.

So far I've decided on:
Head: Yellow Minifig, Head Beard Black, Moustache, Arched Eyebrows, White Pupils, Grim Mouth Pattern - Stud Recessed
Body: Shanghai Gangster
Hair: Black Minifig, Hair Mid-Length Tousled with Center Part

Comments/critiques welcomed.
>>
File: John-Wick-2-poster-main_2.jpg (131KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
John-Wick-2-poster-main_2.jpg
131KB, 970x545px
>>6225696
Forgot the pic.
>>
File: slick brick.png (102KB, 314x240px) Image search: [Google]
slick brick.png
102KB, 314x240px
>>6225698
Wouldn't this hair in black fit better?
Other than that, looking good.
>>
>>6225698
>john wick
>white tie

get out
>>
>>6225700
That's great.
I'm pretty new to minifigs so I just searched "black hair center" on bricklink. I'll comb through the whole list of "heads" and "hair" some other time before I finally take plunge.
I might get several hair pieces for him.
>>
>>6225713
>I might get several hair pieces for him.
That's a good idea. You might even get a different, more messy suit if you want to set him up like that too.
>>
>>6225715
>a different, more messy suit
That's the sad thing though, there are only 2 suits without any pins/badges/pocket hankies afaik. One has a dark shirt, the other has a white shirt.

>>6225711
>white tie
>pocket handkerchief
>non-black suit
pick one
http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=col174#T=S&O={}
Is this more to your taste?
>>
>>6225382
A print.
>>
File: thinken about thos bricks.png (2KB, 95x61px) Image search: [Google]
thinken about thos bricks.png
2KB, 95x61px
Is there a better feeling, my dudes?
>>
File: IMG_20170306_110736340.jpg (930KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170306_110736340.jpg
930KB, 2592x1456px
I just aquired my first lego Mohawk. What should I do with it /lg/ ? Which head/torso ?
>>
File: DSC_4317.jpg (1MB, 2205x2166px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4317.jpg
1MB, 2205x2166px
I've built towers of art for my wizard
>>
File: DSC_4289.jpg (1MB, 1418x2255px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4289.jpg
1MB, 1418x2255px
>>6225762
something terrible has been summoned.
>>
File: DSC_4310.jpg (791KB, 1491x1662px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4310.jpg
791KB, 1491x1662px
>>6225764
a demon
>>
>>6225424
Your obsession with that torso is a little sad at this point. And none of your figs look good.
>>
File: DSC_4304.jpg (1MB, 2712x1882px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4304.jpg
1MB, 2712x1882px
>>6225765
of unnatural suppleness, yet toxic to the touch
>>
>>6225440
Nice blog, dimwit.
>>
>>6225767
So damn true
>>
File: MCDonsSmuggyNuggies.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
MCDonsSmuggyNuggies.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>6225772
>>6225773
>>
File: DSC_4313.jpg (974KB, 2706x1254px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4313.jpg
974KB, 2706x1254px
>>6225771
Sir Galahad the Pure.
>>
>>6225745

When you're ripping the packaging open and everything spills all over the floor and you just wallow naked in all the plastic mess and make brick angels
>>
File: craig.jpg (65KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
craig.jpg
65KB, 1000x1334px
>>6225779
>TFW I'll never make brick angels
>TFW not enough klocki
>>
>>6225745
>Is there a better feeling, my dudes?

When they arrive...

-stares longingly out of window looking for Ghost Shark parcel-
>>
>>6225767
Thank you for making me smile
>>
>>6225243
I used to be pretty good at building when I was a kid. Now I just build from the box and enjoy the sets.

Maybe if I had more time like I did when I was a kid.

>>6225151
Awesome!

>>6224820
l-lewed
>but now I kinda want get some marges to do the same
>>
>>6225652
swap out the heads (I'm pretty sure Lego makes at least seven heads in dark reddish brown)

then build cotton farm diorama
>>
File: IMG_5463.jpg (10KB, 791x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5463.jpg
10KB, 791x971px
>>6225758

Mohawk goes well with everything.
>>
File: IMG_6868.jpg (2MB, 4032x2270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6868.jpg
2MB, 4032x2270px
I sorta wish Lego would make a short katana like a tatchi or something like that. ... or do they??
>>
>>6225758
make him a lavarock bike for mad lava max action.
>>
>>6225758
I got the mohawk from the mime minifig. I have no idea what to do with it either.
>>
>>6225834
The mime minifig?
>>
>>6225779
Ok, yeah, I'm going to do this next time I get a huge set
>>
>>6225767
Thank you for saying this
>>
>>6225859
this un.
>>
>>6225762
I like them, but they need to be taller!
>>
>>6225821
Brickforge does a short katana which he calls a 'ninjato'.
It's not curved though, it's straight.
>>
god I want k2 minifig but I can't drop $10 on one droid
>>
>>6225881
hmmm. Never ordered from them before. Thanks for the lead!
>>
File: smugzone.png (30KB, 638x398px) Image search: [Google]
smugzone.png
30KB, 638x398px
>>6225884
>mfw I own a k2 figure
>don't even particular care about it or like it
>>6225888
They're quite good, I don't like their guns, but their swords and other melee weapons are top notch. It's annoying that they don't have any UK resellers with good prices though.
>>
>want to take advantage of the double VIP
>no sets really interest me except maybe those speed champion cars
Is there something cool I'm overlooking?
>>
>>6225821
Allegedly they'll make such a mold for the Ninjago movie sets but for now like the other anon said you have to rely on third party stuff if you want something like that.
>>
>Batman blindbags for 25 PLN per piece in Polish Tesco, twice as much as the previous series

Why is this allowed
>>
>>6225884
10 bux seems reasonable for a minifig that only comes in one set, that's pretty pricey at that.
>>
>>6225906
Can you get points for just any purchase? I was going to do a couple pick a brick buckets
>>
>>6224118
Tres Bien, Anon!
>>
>>6224823
It's from the pirates island from 2009:
6241, Loot Island
>>
Argos have a sale on their Lego at the moment.
SW RO sets are reduced.
Krennic's Shuttle is £60
U-Wing is £50
Tie Striker is £45.

Should I get them?
>>
>>6225906
>>want to take advantage of the double VIP

> TFW Silent Mary is released to VIP's a day or two after double VIP ends
>>
>>6225916
>Can you get points for just any purchase? I was going to do a couple pick a brick buckets

I believe so, but pick a brick buckets are over-priced and chances are incredibly high you can get the same pieces for tons less via Bricklink (even with shipping)
>>
>>6225954
just wait until the next vip thing?
its not like they're going to pull the ship in any less than a year
>>
>>6225910
25 PLN?
Jesus fucking christ, I thought we had it bad in Canada. Hopefully you can find a cheaper one online or something m8.
>>
>>6225961
Next VIP thing wont be till October at best, and they may delay that till December because it'll have only been a month since the Ninjago movie sets were released.
>>
>>6225955
depends on what there is
also there's the instant gratification part of it
>>
>>6225969
shows what I know
I assumed it was a bi/tri monthly thing
>>
>>6225910
They're 16 PLN in Carrefour and most "independent" toy stores and below 20 PLN in both Smyk and TRU (not much lower than that though), personally I wouldn't even bother with Tesco if they really sell them at that price.
>>
>>6225906
I was thinking of buying the ninjago temple (as it is on sale on the online store), but I don't care about the minifigs.
I was going to sell them to recoup the costs (and ebay has them selling for $60 for the lot) but idk if theres really that much demand for them
>>
>>6225989
>but idk if theres really that much demand for them
Checking the price guide on bricklink for each figure might give you some idea.
>>
>>6225989
I'd usually say do five or so bucks off that with free shipping to get instant success but ninjago figures might be the second most unpopular figures LEGO has ever made

nobody cares about those ninja cunts
>>
>>6225994
Bricklink is for bro prices, pham. Ebay is where you go if you want to make actual money
>>
>>6225996
>ninjago is doing really well and is successful, even getting it's own movie
I'm not saying you're wrong about the figures selling poorly, but I'd at least like some evidence to back that up.
>>
>>6225996
The villains always tend to sell reasonably well
>>
>>6226003
little kids (ninjago target audience) don't use ebay
>>
>>6225996
Kids pretty clearly do considering how it's doing as well as bonkle did back in the day if not better
>>
>>6225994
>>6226000
Yep, I did the same for the older batman arkham
IMO people just value the figures way too much, but its no skin off my back if someone wants to pay $20+ for their waifig

>>6225996
>>6226003
I was assuming its mainly this (>>6226009) also its just a bunch of recolored ninjas and some fairly common pieces (I guess they maybe weren't common when the temple was released, but now the non "ninja" torsos are in a lot of creator sets)
So the "collectors" buying the stuff probably don't care about lego's OC power rangers
>>
Do bricklink sellers sell lots of bricks?
I want a bunch of bricks in certain colors to MOC buildings with, but I don't know what bricks I need exactly
>>
>>6226019
>don't care about lego's OC power rangers

Tell me you just mean Ninjago and not anything like actual Power Rangers. I wanted to make a sentai team but it's just too much hassle.

I spent about five minutes on Bricklink and ragequit. I don't know what any of the pieces are called so I can't find anything.
>>
Is anyone else annoyed that the new imperial battle pack isn't two death troopers and two sand troopers? The rebels pack seems geared towards a scariff theme so why isnt the imperial one too
>>
>>6226032
Yeah, directly poking fun of how ninjago are rainbow colored teens with attitude
>>
>>6226032
>I spent about five minutes on Bricklink and ragequit. I don't know what any of the pieces are called so I can't find anything.
You can just turn the piece upside down and read the number on the underside.
>>
>>6226033
The other two battle packs for this year are First Order and OT bounty hunters, there's no set theme all battle packs released in one year are meant to adhere to
>>
>>6226040
You would think they would want to showcase new molds more, they have the helmet might as well stick it into at least one more set
>>
>>6226046
Maybe they'll do a shoretrooper pack further down the line, I could see the 2018 battlepack lineup being two Last Jedi ones, something from Rogue One and some other random OT think like maybe missing Jabba's henchmen.
>>
>>6226047
I don't like Star Wars, but I'd buy the fuck out of a Jabba henchmen battle pack
>>
We will never reach the image limit at this rate.
>>
File: IMG_20170305_220316.jpg (1MB, 3518x2043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_220316.jpg
1MB, 3518x2043px
>>6226075
Here: Another view of my pirate airship I assembled last night.

Biggest klocki I've done in years. Felt good, man.
>>
File: IMG_20170306_124107.jpg (779KB, 2516x2376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170306_124107.jpg
779KB, 2516x2376px
.>>6226083
Front view. Adjusted the lighting a little on my potato.

Not a big fan of the big gap in the underside of the balloon. But whatever.
>>
>>6226090
Damn, didn't notice the blur until I posted it. Oh well, trying to run out the image max.
>>
File: lego_rangers_sortof.jpg (336KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lego_rangers_sortof.jpg
336KB, 1024x1024px
>>6226032
Found this on Flickr.

Looks kind of Power Rangery.

Doesn't show the numbers of the pieces, so good luck Bricklinking them.
>>
>>6226075
>We will never reach the image limit at this rate.
Is that important to you?
>>
>>6226092
Thanks! Anyone feel like IDing those pieces for me?

Or better yet, tell me how I'd go about looking them up in Bricklink?
>>
>>6226092
Needs red. All sentai groups have a red. Red's always the leader. Without a red, they can't function. No red, no head.

Captcha says "Extra Pizzer"
>>
>>6226093
Yes. I want a new thread with a good challenge
>>
File: he put it in her pooper.jpg (42KB, 625x667px) Image search: [Google]
he put it in her pooper.jpg
42KB, 625x667px
>>6226105
+1
>>
>>6226097
>Thanks! Anyone feel like IDing those pieces for me?
Uhhh... besides telling you to lurk moar?

The heads and hair have been changed (pink one has original head).

Top left looks like the CMF Space Guy.

Top right is a random ADU guy from the Alien Conquest line.

Bottom left is part of the Blacktron CMF.

Bottom right is mostly Intergalactic Girl CMF.
>>
>>6226112
Thanks! If they're CMFs, won't they be aspensive?
>>
>>6226119
OK, now it's definitely time for you to lurk moar.
>>
>>6226123
Okay, sorry.
>>
>>6226123
kek
>>
File: lego_marvel_heroes.jpg (42KB, 468x317px) Image search: [Google]
lego_marvel_heroes.jpg
42KB, 468x317px
Anyone have fun playing this game?
>>
>>6226129
DISNEY BAD

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: lego_marvel_heroes0.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lego_marvel_heroes0.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: lego_marvel_Heroes1.jpg (82KB, 1249x685px) Image search: [Google]
lego_marvel_Heroes1.jpg
82KB, 1249x685px
>>6226130
Not good enough.
Captcha says "Rear Challenge"
I guess that's what you'd call the new super-sized plug you just bought.
>>
>>6226129
>>6226131
>>6226132
Ovaries.
>>
>>6226129
Are you me?
>>
>>6226119
>aspensive
When did the IQ of this thread become so low?
>>
>>6226137
U 8 dat b8.
>>
File: 5004267.png (187KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
5004267.png
187KB, 600x450px
>>
>>
File: februari 003.jpg (110KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
februari 003.jpg
110KB, 1600x1062px
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>
File: lego_alien.jpg (155KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
lego_alien.jpg
155KB, 2000x2000px
>>
File: lego-towel-red-500x500.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lego-towel-red-500x500.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
>>
File: red-brick--201606--gl--footer.png (39KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
red-brick--201606--gl--footer.png
39KB, 200x224px
>>
File: yyyy.png (596KB, 1170x1058px) Image search: [Google]
yyyy.png
596KB, 1170x1058px
>>6225471
This is easily my favorite out of this wave, i think the build is great and makes good use of the pieces, the concept of the villains is lovely, love the minifigs and the best thing is that i've had tons of fun moccing it thanks to the printed piece

fuck da haters
>>
>>6226137
>When did the IQ of this thread become so low?
It's funny because you didn't understand that the other anon doesn't actually think "expensive" is spelled "aspensive".
>>
>>6226170
>aspensive
>asperg + expensive
>>
File: 4766266162_6bc0efd809_o.jpg (1MB, 2118x2377px) Image search: [Google]
4766266162_6bc0efd809_o.jpg
1MB, 2118x2377px
>>
File: Smug.jpg (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
201KB, 500x500px
>>6226137
When did you get here?
>>
File: IMG_20170305_112814078.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170305_112814078.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Any ideas for next thread's challenge?
>>
>>
File: 88072_21_lg.png (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
88072_21_lg.png
54KB, 800x600px
>>
File: ee3c_build-on_brick_mug_red.jpg (60KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
ee3c_build-on_brick_mug_red.jpg
60KB, 600x572px
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>
File: LewdTaxi.jpg (306KB, 906x606px) Image search: [Google]
LewdTaxi.jpg
306KB, 906x606px
>>6226182
How about making something new from a dimensions pack. It looks like everyone has been getting cheap ones from all sorts of dollar stores. Speaking of, if you haven't got any cheap Lego dimensions packs, Five Below has them for $5 online. They look to have 9 different characters and they are selling them individually or in a case of 6.
>>
>>6226182
make the best minifigure using only collectible minifigure parts
>>
Image limit reached?
>>
Image limit drink bamvers.

Better crank up another doozie!
>>
>>6226194
>amerilards get dimension packs cheap
You guys get everything, at least I still have plenty of my daily mirror polybags.
>>
>>6226172
This is pretty fucking cool. Reminds me of some over the top 80's cartoon.

Moar?
>>
>>6226182

north bricktopias deranged leader is testing his ultimate devices
build a hodgepodge junk contraption that he can claim is a terrifying weapon
>>
>>6226203
I mean if you're interested in them, I'd be willing to ship you some. My local stores have Emmet and Nya for $5.
>>
>>6226213
Nah, shipping would inflate the price too much.
Costs a lot to do overseas stuff.
>>
>>6225016
>dont post legos in the lego thread!

Get the fuck out
>>
>>6226172
Damn that's a tight nightmare castle
>>
>>6225009
I find this image to be incredibly pleasing.
Do you have the lizard suit CMF to put this on?
>>
>>6225107
still the not-Lego.
>>
>>6226230
Different Anon here, but I can do the combo. It really doesn't work as well, as the Lizard mouth is really narrow.
>>
>>6226245
Ah, a shame. Thanks for testing it though.
>>
>>6226250
The Kaiju City anon used that combo, you should be able to find some pics in the last few threads.
>>
>>6225433
I would love it, anon, but I heard on an other site that the people who have the rights about Tintin are quite difficult about merchandise.
There were ideas to make little figurines like the smurfs from Schleich or something like that, but they stopped it.
I'm afraid they think the same about Lego.
>>
>>6226257
I see. I'll give it a look, thanks
>>
>>6226263
I meant
>>6225427
>>
>>6226265
Here it is.

>>6219798
>>
Should I make a new thread?
>>
>>6226270
Oh, thanks for finding it. Doesn't look terrible but you're right, the mouth is much too narrow.
>>
>>6226272
fresh bread pls
>>
New thread, everyone:

>>6226305
>>6226305
>>6226305
>>
>>6226290
Just out of the oven!

>>6226309
>>
>>6226308
>>6226311
Now I don't know who to believe
>>
>>6226322
I'm the guy who asked if I should make one. I was just too slow for those orks. Use the
>>6226305
first then we'll use the
>>6226309
tomorrow. Not a big deal.
>>
>>6226019
>Non "ninja" torsos are in a lot of creator sets.
I watched Bricklink and only Clairs torso is in a lot of city/creator sets since 2015.
Jespers torso is a reuse of Kebab Bob from TLM and only in one creator set.
The others are still exclusive to the Temple.
>>
>>6226270
>>6226275
It also already has teeth so it looks strange
Orca mouth may be a better option
>>
>>6226417
Oh yeah, that just has a throat right? I'll have to see if I can get an Orca minifig.
>>
>>6225698
John Brick
>>
>>6225270
I'm so with you. I can never take LDD builds as serious. Sure if youre testing shit out but you have no clue if it actually works.
>>
>>6224270
Serves you right for buying chink shit
>>
>>6224329
>>6224361
This
>>
>>6224379
Kek btfo
>>
>>6224449
>doesn't know the history of the Kepi hat
>>
>>6224837
Very nice, anon
>>
>>6224906
Fuck off, Jang
>>
>>6225016
Look at this butthurt asshole...
Thread posts: 521
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.