[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Rangers General: After 24 Years She's Free Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 98

File: 1487429092724.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487429092724.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>Newly Released
-Movie Then & Now 5 inch 2-Packs (Red, Black, Blue, Pink, Yellow)
-Movie Legacy 6.5 inch (Red, Black, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Alpha)

-Legacy 6.5 inch Wave 3 (MMPR Yellow, MMPR White, IS Black, IS Blue, IS Pink)
-Legacy Die-Cast Dino Power Coin Set

-Ninja Steel 5 inch (Cat O'Clock, Stonedozer)
-Mega Collection 5 inch Good Vs Evil 2-Packs (SMF Silver/Vekar, DC Gold/Fury, NStl Red/Ripcon, NStl Blue/Ripperat)

>Spring
-Movie Then & Now 5 inch 2-Packs (Rita, Putty, Alpha)
-Ninja Steel 5 inch (Ninja Master Mode Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, White)
-Mega Collection 5 inch Good Vs Evil 2-Packs (Samurai Red/Ninja, MMPR Red/MMPR Green, Robo Knight/Loogie, DC Red/Poisandra)

>Summer
-Legacy 6.5 inch Metallic MMPR with Weapons (Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, Pink)

>Fall
-Legacy 6.5 inch Wave 4 (Zeo Gold, Zeo Green, Zeo Yellow, DT Red, DT Blue)
-Legacy 6.5 inch Wave 5 (Zeo Red, Zeo Pink, Zeo Blue, DT Black, DT Yellow)
-Legacy Ninja Coin Set
-Legacy Black & Gold Titanus
-Legacy Power Sword
-Legacy 12 inch Red Ranger

-Legacy Movie Power Coin Set
-Legacy Movie Red Ranger Helmet

-Ninja Steel 5 inch (Gold Ranger, Gold Ranger Ninja Master Mode, Ninja Training Mode Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, White, Gold, Madame Odious, Skullgator, Spinferno)
>>
thank god someone made a fucking general
>>
Goldar and Scorpina when?
>>
>Metallic MMPR

Will they be released individually or in a five pack? If it's the latter, I'll go for it just for the correct weapons.
>>
gonna need that gold ranger. wish i could find better photos of him
>>
File: WhyLive.gif (2MB, 245x141px) Image search: [Google]
WhyLive.gif
2MB, 245x141px
>>6209402
>Zeo figuarts never
>>
File: SSN-HaOh_Shurikenjin.png (413KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
SSN-HaOh_Shurikenjin.png
413KB, 720x600px
Oh boy, I can't wait to get the PR version. I know it won't be as great, but Lion Ha Oh will be nice to have.
>>
>>6209498
Oh...
>>
>>6209502
oh no...
>>
>>6209504
>>
File: Laffing cunts.jpg (40KB, 419x375px) Image search: [Google]
Laffing cunts.jpg
40KB, 419x375px
>>6209505
The Japanese one is ridiculous but it make sense in it's insanity. However, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING for the retardly OVERSIZED American one?
>>
>>6209505
mmmm. hollow, unpainted plastic.

inb4 powerfags defend it because "it big that mean it good"
>>
>>6209502
This looks fine other than the hollow shurikens

>>6209505
And then they totally shit the bed here.
>>
File: 1486956699241.jpg (519KB, 2702x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1486956699241.jpg
519KB, 2702x1060px
>>6209379
>Goldar and Scorpina when?
Goldar could possibly get a then and now movie pack. If not the old figure isn't a bad substitute. Scorpina is getting an imaginext figure. That's probably the best we'll ever get.

>>6209394
Individually.
>>
Anyone got an idea about release schedules for PR figs in yurop?
Just recently got into collecting and was eyeing on the Legacy line but it seems that there isn't even a decent middleman service shipping them into EU.
>>
>>6209806
I don't know how other European countries manage PR releases, but here in Italy is always:
>Release first wave of figures in September
>Don't release anything else until next series
>>
File: Red5.png (623KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Red5.png
623KB, 800x600px
>>6209818
Rats, just checked German toy webstores and all I found was that TRU-exclusive 5 in 1 movie megazord pack. Pic related are my spoils I managed to grab on Amazon for a somewhat decent price.
>>
File: IMG_8542.jpg (93KB, 311x1147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8542.jpg
93KB, 311x1147px
>>6210058
Both are great for different reasons, and I wish Bandai would have continued releasing teams in one of those scales/styles than the abortion that has become the legacy line.
>>
>>6209095
What's the cheapest way to get a full set of Mighty Morphing Rangers? They don't have to be the figuarts, I'd be happy with anything decent quality. It seems like its nearly impossible to get the rangers I want with the way Bandai releases cases.
>>
File: s-l1600 (5).jpg (285KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (5).jpg
285KB, 1600x1200px
>>6210698
You have two options.

5 inch Good vs. Evil two pack for Red & Green (releasing in the spring) and the 5 inch Then & Now two packs for the rest of the team. Each 2 pack is $20, so it will cost $100 for the six MMPR and 4 movie counterparts. Sell off the movie figs (you can probably get at least $20 for them) and you'd be looking at $80 or so.

Then there's the 6.5 inch Legacy line. The core 5 MMPR are being re-released this summer (with weapons this time) for $20 each, but they'll be a metallic color, and you'd have to get the original release of Green (who won't match, and commands aftermarket prices) or wait for a potential metallic Green release.

Personally I prefer the 5 inch figures. The fact that they're making a new Rita, Putty, Alpha, and maybe even Goldar in that scale makes them much more appealing than the 6.5 inch figures who have no one but other Rangers to interact with. They're also in scale with tons of old and current villains as seen here >>6209683. Their weapons also combine to form the Power Blaster (Bandai stated the legacy figure weapons won't combine).
>>
>>6210445
>the abortion that has become the legacy line.
What crawled up your ass about the line?
>>
File: Red3.png (580KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Red3.png
580KB, 800x600px
>>6210445
Part of the reason I was eyeing on legacy is that it has teams that weren't covered by Figuarts and Super Legends only did Red and Sixth Rangers, afaik.
>>
File: 18lrzonxq21fhjpg.jpg (33KB, 349x241px) Image search: [Google]
18lrzonxq21fhjpg.jpg
33KB, 349x241px
>>6211071
>terrible sculpts
>in scale with nothing
>useless BAF in place of weapons
>inconsistencies
>inappropriate part reuse
>incomplete teams
>poor quality control
>no villains
Take your fucking pick.
>>
>>6209683
>Individually.

Fuck...

So, the silver belts on the wave 2 MMPR figs: paint or straight plastic? If it's the latter, what's the color under it? How hard would it be make it white?
>>
>>6209683
WTF is up with that Rito figure? Half painted half not?

Granted I've never watched Kakurangers, so is there a reason for that bizarro non-show design or what?
>>
File: MMPR_Rito.jpg (46KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
MMPR_Rito.jpg
46KB, 600x458px
>>6212973
the show was like that- half gray, half camo. The toy just made the gray part white.
>>
>>6212973
The design is based upon concept art for his Sentai counterpart Gasha Skull.

The concept art had the left side be bright white whereas the actual suit used on the TV show was a dirty grey color
>>
>>6212879
They're grey plastic. You'd have to carefully paint them. The belts are a seperate piece but impossible to remove without disassembling the figures.
>>
>>6213028
Not that guy, but do you think they'll be released in a single case together so that I could maybe preorder all 5 from BigBad or something like that?

I skipped out on getting the cases of the last figures because I would have had to have bought two because they released several of the mighty morphin with other teams like Space and I felt like they did that solely to make collectors buy both cases.
>>
>>6212974
>>6212978
A paint wash would go a long way with him. In fact I might just do it one of these days.
>>
>>6212973
I always wanted Rito's figure but my local stores (Wal-Mart/K-Mart) had shitty as hell distribution for the first couple of waves of 5 inch figures and I never saw him at retail.

Then I saw a picture of him and was kind of glad I didn't buy him. Looked ugly as sin in terms of barely resembling the character, plus did not even come with is trademark sword. Just a gun attackment that he never had in the show
>>
>>6213034
It seems they'll be part of the same wave, but they may not be in the same case. They mentioned that they're gonna split up cases in the future since the girls have been pegwarming so bad. Not sure how they'd be divided to combat that.
>>
File: Rito-1_zpsaxjuh2jq.jpg (140KB, 514x791px) Image search: [Google]
Rito-1_zpsaxjuh2jq.jpg
140KB, 514x791px
>>6213038
He used the flamethrower/jetpack in the show. The gun might've been used in the sentai. It's in the concept art. It did annoy me that he didn't have his sword, but the figure isn't a bad sculpt. Just needs better paint.
>>
>>6213040
I'm gonna scream. I might just buy the Then and Now packs then.
>>
My grail is getting an Imaginext. Guess I need to get on that train now.
>>
>>6209095
>>Newly Released
>-Legacy 6.5 inch Wave 3 (MMPR Yellow, MMPR White, IS Black, IS Blue, IS Pink)
did this JUST release? I can't find anything online or in retail stores
no amazon preorder or anything
>>
why is the SHF shinken gold exclusive samurai so cheap on amazon? Does it suck or something?
>>
>>6209095
What is this Rita from? Checked that YouTube channel but didn't see her.
>>
>>6213073
Yep
https://youtu.be/K6v9LdJYqfs

>>6213078
10 and a half minutes in
https://youtu.be/LUDXYB5HKBI
>>
File: RitoCustom.jpg (282KB, 966x748px) Image search: [Google]
RitoCustom.jpg
282KB, 966x748px
>>6213038
Thanks for inspiring me to do this.
>>
File: legacy1_zpsuozjxorl.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
legacy1_zpsuozjxorl.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
I still can't wrap my head around the build a figure Megazords. Looks stupid posing your 6.5 inch Rangers with a 6.5 inch Megazord. Would much rather have weapons, or if they were insistent on a build a figure at least make it something useful like a villain.
>>
>>6213075
bump
>>
>>6213837
The silver belts on pink blue and black are really off putting and that has been the only thing holding me back from picking them up. I have SDCC red I picked up on a whim at the con and Green to go with him. I'll probably get the metallic re-releases with the weapons to complete the team. Should I snag White if I see him in the wild?
>>
>>6213075
Red and Gold were pretty readily available. Even got released in Toys R Us stores.
>>
File: rito.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
rito.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>>6213157
I had a badly yellowed Rito that I didn't really know what to do with--it never occurred to me to just paint the white half gray. (Yours looks much nicer, of course, but I like my toys to look very flat and toy-ish. I'm kind of a hipster that way.)
>>
File: tfred4.png (658KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfred4.png
658KB, 800x600px
Just purchased TF Red from the Super Legends line for like 9 bucks. For that price he's alright, I guess.
>>
>>6215059
thats some good taste right there
time force and speed rescue>ninja shit and dinos
>>
File: DSC_8629.jpg (71KB, 802x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8629.jpg
71KB, 802x1024px
>>6215059
Super Megaforce line. Super Legends were the chase figures from Jungle Fury/RPM. They were figuarts size. Shame Bandai didn't continue with those cause they were the best sculpts BoA ever did.
>>
>>6215802
Still can't find the damn armored green ranger from Ninja Storm or whatever they called Hurricanger.
>>
File: QbUV80R.jpg (106KB, 821x419px) Image search: [Google]
QbUV80R.jpg
106KB, 821x419px
>>6215832
He was difficult to find when he was new, so yeah, I imagine he'd be a tough one to get. Especially in light of figuarts never doing Shurikenger.
>>
>>6215869
Yeah, I may just break down and get the unarmored version at this rate.I love the armored design, though.
>>
>>6211244
Nail on the fucking head, my friend. What the fuck was Bandai thinking with this line?
>>
File: 1480378517913.png (211KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480378517913.png
211KB, 640x480px
>>6215869
>2008
>bandai america starts making realistic bodied rangers
>the price of a standard mass market kids line figure
>good enough sculpts to display alongside the forthcoming $40 figuarts

>flash forward 7 years
>make dedicated collector's figure line
>2x the price of their standard figures
>roided men, giant titted/tiny waisted women
How the fuck did we get here?
>>
File: tfred3.png (588KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfred3.png
588KB, 800x600px
>>6215673
I would have bought SHFs for Lightspeed Rescue and PRiS in a heartbeat, ngl. Too bad PR/Sentai SHFs aren't a thing any more.

>>6215802
Oh yeah, my bad. Meant to refer to the sub-line of past rangers that had their debut way before Super Megaforce.
>>
>>6213071
it's kinda sad that the Imaginext line is the best one Power Rangers has right now(even if the Imaginext stuff is legitimately great in it's own right)
>>
File: zyu-vi-zrvillains.jpg (48KB, 392x315px) Image search: [Google]
zyu-vi-zrvillains.jpg
48KB, 392x315px
>>6216987
It's crazy to me that in spite of all their MMPR felating, and the fact that they've realized there's a demand for villains and have been making a lot of them in the Dino Charge and Ninja Steel lines, Bandai has only released TWO MMPR villains since 2014 (Zedd and Ivan).

Now granted this year is bringing us a new Rita and Putty Patroller (and maybe Goldar, the info from NYTF wasn't clear), but those are also tied to the new movie so there's no reason to think we'd get anyone who can't be included in a Then & Now pack.

I really hope those packs sell well enough for Bandai to finally finish off the gang in the same scale. I don't care if I have to buy Good Vs. Evil two packs to get them. Sheldless Green, Shielded Black, and Metallic Armor would be "new" figures they could package villains with that would be cheap kitbashes or repaints.
>>
File: white-ranger-9-boom.jpg (399KB, 990x1278px) Image search: [Google]
white-ranger-9-boom.jpg
399KB, 990x1278px
>>6217151
They could always try to sell them one of them with the White Dragon Ranger from the Boom series that's running right now.

Would pay out the ass for this dude.
>>
File: commandercrayfish.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
commandercrayfish.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Mutant Ranger variants could be a cheap second figure to package with civilian Rangers. They'd need to make Commander Crayfish for the Jason pack, but the rest would only need a new belt and weapon. To offset the cost of Commander Crayfish they could share some parts between the teens.
>>
If I'm being honest, I would buy all the monsters from MMPR. At least up until they ran out of Zyu2 footage, because the Dairanger monsters aren't as creative design wise (with the HUGE exception of Pachinko Head, top 10 episode right there). It seems like a lot of people aren't really interested in villains, though. Why? They're all so unique and bizarre.
>>
>>6217151
>>6217991

Why not just buy the original ESA figures? They already scale with the newer 5" toys.

I'd only like to see villains that weren't already released in that scale like Rita and Scorpina, or figures that needed a drastic upgrade like the Zedd one did..
>>
>>6218236
There aren't any 5" figures of Squatt, Baboo, and Finster, and Goldar could use an upgrade. The old MotD figures are adequate, but they only made like 15 or so. Obviously if they did make monster figures, emphasis would preferably be on first-timers like Madame Woe, Pumpkin Rapper, or Octophantom.
>>
File: 3_Nimrods_the_Scarlet_Sentinel.png (904KB, 638x661px) Image search: [Google]
3_Nimrods_the_Scarlet_Sentinel.png
904KB, 638x661px
>>6217991
The villains were always my favorite part of the toyline. As much as I love the Rangers and Zords they're just not very interesting to me unless I have cool villains to pit them again. I bought whatever villains I could as a kid, and filled in the blanks when I got older via ebay.

While Dairanger didn't always have the best monsters there's certainly some I'd love to have. The Scarlet Sentinel (all three), Lipsyncer, Silverhorns (who makes for an easy Repellator repaint), and Skelerina spring to mind. Of course Scorpina, Finster, Squatt, and Baboo are the priority before any new monsters of the day.
>>
>>6218390
>The villains were always my favorite part of the toyline.

Mine too. Having downloaded that history of sentai villains a few weeks ago blows my mind at all the lost toys that could have been made over the years.
>>
File: Dark_Rangers_in_Comics.jpg (87KB, 444x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Rangers_in_Comics.jpg
87KB, 444x200px
>>6217852
similarly they could with a relatively mild amount of remolding do a set of Dark Rangers based on the comics version(who are technically canon, since Jason got the morpher he used in Forever Red off of that team's Red Ranger, at least according to the writers)

>>6217991
>>6218390
our best bet would be for the Imaginext line to start doing blind bags based on PR monsters

>>6218475
yeah Super Sentai Monster History is an incredible book, I really need to buy a physical copy of it someday
>>
File: 1456118006635.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456118006635.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>be 1997
>tirelessly looking for divatox to no avail
>go to bradlies with mom one day at store opening
>first one to toy aisle
>pegs freshly stocked with turbo villains
>look through rows and rows of figures
>no divatox
>call bandai
>ask them wtf is up
>"oh we never ended up releasing her"
>stew in the bullshit of being cock teased for months
>browsing primative internet one day
>looking at site dedicated to female figures
>divatox listed
>send an email letting them know divatox was never released so they can move her to the appropriate section of the site for unreleased figures
>"actually anon she was, my friend has her"
>what!?
>call bandai again
>"oh yeah i guess we did release her"
>livid.jpg
>end of 97, turbo villains are long gone from stores
>months of looking for her wasted
>frantically search the net to see if there's any place i can buy her
>make posts on toy message boards saying i'm looking for her
>someone turns me on to ebay
>site is in it's infancy and not much PR stuff is on there yet
>still check multiple times per day in hope
>a month or so passes and nothing
>one day get an email
>"hey i saw you were looking for a divatox figure? i bought one for my kid a while back but he didn't want it. you can have it for $10"
>race to post office to buy/send money order despite not having any proof this person is telling the truth
>a week or so passes
>recieve package
>perfect carded divatox
>mfw
>>
>>6218528

That's a nice theory except Forever Red isn't canon so it blows it out of the water.
>>
>>6218599
how is Forever Red not canon?
>>
>>6215869
Cam is pretty popular also, in terms of being up there with Bridge as far as rivaling Tommy in the popularity contest for best Green Ranger.

That said; really fucking wish Boom gives us a "Forever Green" type mini-series with Tommy/Cam/Bridge being forced to tream up for an adventure. If only for the joy of watching Tommy get shitted on by Cam for being a pouser in the martial arts department and Bridge mercilessly trolling Tommy to the point of driving him crazy.
>>
>>6218622
No clue what Boom's license is regarding Power Rangers; for a while it looked like they only had the rights to seasons 1-3 (IE the seasons under the Mighty Morphing title) but the most recent issue had Phantom Ranger (from Tubro) so who knows exactly what they can or can't reference.

That said, SPD and RPM are probably off-limits due to continuity issues (both are supposed to be set in the future) but SPD might be super-duper off limits given how the series is basically one big anti-SJW themed screed about affirmative action and the fact that the cast has talked shit about Saban, after they reacquired the franchise and promptly tried declare the Disney seasons as non-canon in their eyes.
>>
>>6218609
Because they didn't even try and explain why the Red Rangers all kept their powers.

That being said, they addressed that whole issue in the follow-up anniversary special during Operation Overdrive by explicitly stating everyone but Bridge/Adam (who had access to their still functioning morphers) had their powers restored for the anniversary story
>>
>>6218641
>Because they didn't even try and explain why the Red Rangers all kept their powers.
well the Zeo powers were never lost(they never even bothered to explain why they stopped using them or the still intact Zeo Zord arsenal) indeed the only power set from before Wild Force that was actually lost(not counting Magna Defender that is) was the Dino/Thunder Coins(and as I mentioned before while they didn't bring it up in the episode itself, the writers did have an explanation as to where Jason got his repaired one from), and Ninjor's set still technically exists(just that like the Zeo powers after them they got unceremoniously ditched)
>>
>>6218622
>Bridge
>rivaling Tommy in the popularity contest for best Green Ranger
Wat
>>
>>6218599
>Forever Red isn't canon
It's people like you who make the PR fandom insufferable. Just because they didn't spoon feed you an explanation for something doesn't de-canonize it.

>MMPR
Adam's Mastodon Morpber semi-worked in PRIS, showing that the dino coins weren't a complete lost cause (unlike the ninja coins which were vaporized). Not outside the realm of possibility that Jason got his Morpher back from Rocky circa Zeo, and in the 5+ years between Zeo and Forever Red he was able to get it repaired.

>Zeo
Powers never lost, just stopped using them. No explanation needed.

>Turbo
Justin previously had full use of his powers in PRIS, so why wouldn't TJ? They made it a point to state in the Turbo finale that Eltar was the source of their powers, and they don't demorph when power chamber is blown up, but when they're told Eltar has fallen to Dark Specter's invading forces. Once Eltar had a chance to recover the powers would be back online, hence their use in PRIS and Forever Red.

Also in light of Super Megaforce's finale, which used full teams who'd previously lost their powers, it's absurd to say Forever Red isn't canon because you needed to fill in a couple of blanks. It's a big universe and some shit happens off screen. Just enjoy it and stop being so autistic.
>>
do you guys really buy "4 of the same figures + boob version" or do you mix it up between series?
>>
>>6218795
>unlike the ninja coins which were vaporized
if I recall properly didn't those only disappear due to the time travel shenanigans at the end of Season 3 and during Alien Rangers, so logically should have come back into existence when the time reversal was undone

also I think we can agree the whole "lose powers and/or zords at the end of the season" was a really dumb and awful trend that Power Rangers had for a couple seasons during the Disney Years
>>
>>6218825
They usually come with accessories that are different enough. Not the movie ones though, no.
>>
>>6218861
>ninja coins
Nope, Rita and Zedd outright destroyed them.
https://youtu.be/ak-A-7XCxF8
>>
>>6218639
>given how the series is basically one big anti-SJW themed screed about affirmative action
It...it was? Are you talking about the dynamic between the B-squad (led by a black man) and the A-squad (led by a Hispanic woman) or the way all their leadership was non-human aliens? Or perhaps the way Jack was promoted over Sky, who (while initially a huge dick) was clearly the more qualified candidate?

I thought it was about cool super-police fighting crime in the future, but ok.

Side note, the A-squad would make great figures.
>>
>>6218861
Zeo was the worst. They just toss everything out without any explanation.
>>
>>6218795

It's people like you that write bad fanfiction that make the fandom insufferable. I can enjoy it as a throwaway episode and you're writing diatribes connecting points between the series to justify everything. I understand if your own autism upsets you, but don't project that onto me.
>>
>>6219064
Except nothing I said was fiction. The show gave you enough information to fill in the blanks. We didn't need to waste time in a 20 minute episode explaning how Jason got his morpher fixed, or reminding people that Tommy's powers were never lost, or how TJ was using powers that we'd already seen to have been restored years prior. I never see people cry about "True Blue to the Rescue" being non-canon for not explaining how Storm Blaster got Justin's Morpher or how it worked. I never see people cry about "Legendary Battle" being non-canon for using Magna Defender, Ninja Storm, etc.

The Overdrive team-up was far more offensive to the show's continuity by giving Rita and Zedd an adult son who'd been imprisoned years prior, but that one gets a pass in your book because they gave a lazy explanation on how they had their powers?

Just because you lack the imagination to fill in the blanks doesn't make something non-canon, and you don't get to arbitrarily decide what is and isn't canon based on your own autistic criteria.
>>
>>6219512
Are you goddamn Linkara?
>>
File: C5-Kl0GUoAAfdMB.jpg (176KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5-Kl0GUoAAfdMB.jpg
176KB, 900x1200px
Some Ausfag found this and didn't even buy it. Crazy Australia got it before anyone else. I was just at a Walmart today in Cali and they were loaded with the first wave packs. I worry they'll sit shelf warming and the Poisandra wave won't ever get stocked.

The Then & Now packs seem to be selling very well though. All they had was one Black Ranger set left, so hopefully they'll have no trouble getting the Rita wave.
>>
>>6209683
I still have most of these.
>>
>>6220429

He's acting autistic and loves black cock, so it's entirely possible.
>>
>>6219025
The Sky/Jack thing complete with the ending, where Jack basically quit the Rangers at the end (effectively proving Sky right) and Sky finally got promoted after learning to hide his power level and act contrite and shit.

>>6218771
Hyperbole aside, Bridge and Cam are the only two Green Rangers that have any major popularity alongside Tommy
>>
On a side note; anyone got a master list of what Power Ranger villains have figures made of them?
>>
File: S4-Zeo-Adam-Green-Ranger-5.jpg (187KB, 692x467px) Image search: [Google]
S4-Zeo-Adam-Green-Ranger-5.jpg
187KB, 692x467px
>>6220542
>>
>>6216472
>giant titted/tiny waisted women
You have some strange ideas about the female body there, bro.
>>
File: 1487732336013.jpg (617KB, 1632x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1487732336013.jpg
617KB, 1632x1175px
>>6220543
I'll make one later.
>>
>>6220543
>>6220552
I'm going to guess that Mighty Morphing will have the most representation(with Season 1 and The Movie having the most complete representation), with one of the later Disney seasons probably having the least

actually that reminded me of what would be another good topic, figures from other toylines that would make for good enemies in a PR display(kinda like how the PR Imaginext line is reusing some of it's older monster and alien designs as Power Rangers monsters)
>>
>>6220560
>figures from other toylines
Anything from VR Troopers, Masked Rider, or Beetleborgs would fit in perfectly. A lot of Beetleborg monsters (and some of the Beetleborgs themselves) were actually repurposed for Power Rangers, and the only thing keeping Saban from doing the same with VR Troopers or Masked Rider monsters is the fact that they didn't have any of the suits in America. >>6220552 snuck in some Beetleborg monsters fyi.
>>
>>6220584
I'll admit I was counting the toylines for Saban's other Toku adaptations here, but that is a good point nonetheless
>>
>>6220543
>anyone got a master list of what Power Ranger villains have figures made of them?
I made a pastebin
http://pastebin.com/hRHAAst3
>>
>>6220542
>Sky finally got promoted after learning to hide his power level and act contrite and shit
Maybe loosen that armband a little bit, Fritz. Sky's character arc was supposed to be that he grew as a person and learned that skills and knowledge alone don't make a great leader.

>>6220525
I hope I can actually find her. The only store where I've seen the two-packs so far was swamped with wave 1.
>>
I used to collect black and gold versions of the zords. I had to sell off all of my collection but I have the original US black and gold zyuranger megazord. How feasible would it be to get the black and gold legacy stuff in order to reboot my collection? I figure it's overpriced right now but how common is everything?
>>
>>6220797
>The only store where I've seen the two-packs so far was swamped with wave 1.
Can't say I'm surprised they aren't selling. The concept of the line is great, but wave 1 being straight re-releases dooms them to peg warm. Wave 2 is much stronger with a new Poisandra, Loogie, and the MMPR pack which will sell by virtue of being MMPR, but also has a new accessory enticing those who already have the figures. The only weak pack in that assortment is Jayden/Ninja, though part of me is hoping it actually turns out to be Lauren since she's never recieved a figure in the US,
>>
>>6221333
I'd probably get the top right back, would just need to see how the loogie looks, but from this he looks great. For those who don't have Fury, definitely consider getting him. He's in my opinion far and away the best figure from this line, which admittedly doesn't mean all that much, but he's fun figure with a nice sculpt.
>>
File: 589-1298_PI_1000199MN.jpg (26KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
589-1298_PI_1000199MN.jpg
26KB, 493x493px
>>6221339
The thing that worries me is that the photo used is actually the 4 inch toy. I hope it's just a stock image misuse and Bandai wouldn't think they can get away with just throwing in the 4 inch figure.
>>
>>6221350
Ah, ok. But if it's a 5" version of that I'd be cool with it. If they were just going to throw in the 4" figure I feel like they'd have just used their Fuwa Juzo too for the red samurai, so I highly doubt they'll actually just reissue it.
>>
>>6220848
It's fairly common, you'll be sure to find a few on e-bay and Amazon, or the BST threads, or the marketplace at Rangerboard.
Also, Titanus is getting a B&G soon, so you'll be able to get it new.
>>
>>6220525
Any hope on her getting a single pack release? I have nearly every villain MIP and so far all of the "exclusives" have gotten single packs.
>>
File: DSC_0203.jpg (1MB, 2274x2095px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0203.jpg
1MB, 2274x2095px
Found this at K-Mart yesterday. Was gonna leave it but then remembered they sent me a thing for $4 off a purchase. Still not sure if I wanna keep it as I'm put off by the action feature, and wouldn't put it past Bandai to release a standard version in the main line.
>>
>>6221462
What exclusives are you referring to? There's virtually no chance of her ever getting a single carded release. We'll be lucky if this two pack even makes it stateside with the way the first wave is pegwarming.
>>
When will I be able to buy legacy wave 3 figures? Pretty much just want white ranger
>>
>>6221501
>When will I be able to buy legacy wave 3 figures?

>>6209095
>>Newly Released
>-Legacy 6.5 inch Wave 3 (MMPR Yellow, MMPR White, IS Black, IS Blue, IS Pink)

It's the third fucking thing listed in OP.
>>
>>6221501
check again late march, early april. The line hasn't been hitting stores yet
>>6221784
you didnt answer his question
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1080x1080px
Pulled the trigger on Legacy Green for 35, which isn't too bad considering he'll probably be in the 50-60 ranger in a couple of months.

Waiting for the metallic MMPR Legacy release with the weapons now. Hopefully BigBad lets me preorder them all in one go since I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere with no reliable way to get them.
>>
File: 20170304_013620.png (1MB, 1439x719px) Image search: [Google]
20170304_013620.png
1MB, 1439x719px
>>6221497
>What exclusives are you referring to?
Things like this. Sometimes they specifically say that the character is an exclusive, then a month later he's in a single pack.
>>
>>6221878
>Newly Released
>you didnt answer his question
>>
>>6222115
The only figure in recent years that has been an exclusive in a pack like that was Dino Armor X Black, and he wasn't released otherwise. The other packs have only come with exlcusive accessories. You must've misread the box.
>>
File: C6BiwpSVUAAYFRN.jpg (286KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C6BiwpSVUAAYFRN.jpg
286KB, 900x1200px
We're never gonna see Poisandra stateside are we?
>>
>>6222137
God those things are ugly as sin.
>>
>>6222322
They look alright for what they are. They won't be close to a Figuart but it's the best alternative.
>>
>>6222361
>They won't be close to a Figuart
They could've been. >>6215802 and >>6215869 shows what they were capable of 8 years ago. How have they backslid so much since then?
>>
>>6222038
I'm doing the same as you since I already have SDCC Red. I saw all the other MMPR rangers except for Red and Green in the wild, I feel like finding the rest shouldn't be much of an issue. White is gonna be one tough mother fucker to get though.
>>
>>6222361
Thats why I've slowly backed away from collecting Power Rangers stuff, you guys just accept garbage because "its the best alternative" instead of saying something the BoA about them being out of scale and other shit that they pull.
>>
>>6221333
Anyone want to give backstory on those villains? Are they the main villain/henchmen/grunts or are these bad guys all just monster of the week villains who get killed at the end of each episode?
>>
Anyone know any good heads to use for masked heads for the Figuart Sentai figure?

Case in point, can I use Movie Hawkeye and Tony Stark's heads and put them on X-Ranger's figuart bodies?
>>
File: BsmVZ6uCcAATgab.jpg (39KB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
BsmVZ6uCcAATgab.jpg
39KB, 600x318px
>>6222784
I assume you meant unmasked. In which case the original Automorphin heads fit.
>>
>>6222626
Top right is a grunt. Middle left is the main villain. Bottom two are henchmen. Middle right is a monster of the day, and not even from that Ranger's season.
>>
File: legacyredranger.jpg (46KB, 903x678px) Image search: [Google]
legacyredranger.jpg
46KB, 903x678px
Just picked this up

>inb4 neckbeard
>inb4 sausage fingers
>inb4 iphone

Now that that's out of the way, helmet is fairly decent, and is sized to fit well, even for a fat head like mine
>>
>>6223334
Can you breathe with it on?
If you pull it off, would you die?
>>
>>6223371
It has airholes to the right and left of the visor, like you find in cosplay Stormtrooper helmets. But it needs ventilation. May get some battery operated helmet fans to put in it
>>
>>6223334
Lets see your face without the helmet Mr. Sentai Big Shot
>>
>>6223414
I have no face when
>>
File: acolyte3.jpg (200KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
acolyte3.jpg
200KB, 720x1280px
>>6223420
>>6223414
But since you asked so nicely, here's my face without the helmet (that particular one anyways)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>6223334
>is sized to fit well, even for a fat head like mine
The problem is it's sized specifically for fat heads like you. On a normal person it looks like a god damn bobble head.
>>
>>6223518
Time to get some gains anon.
>>
>>6223334
Can a person(Myself) wear glasses and the Helmet?
>>
File: pinkTrish.jpg (171KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
pinkTrish.jpg
171KB, 640x640px
>>6222861
minus the gals' heads, i like these. luckily, figuarts allow for a lot of fun headswaps.
>>
>>6223334
How fucking fat can a neck be? It looks like your necki is as thick as your head.
>>
File: 22.png (41KB, 828x194px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
41KB, 828x194px
What is this bullshit?
>>
File: 1481532469264.png (426KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481532469264.png
426KB, 900x720px
>>6224582
>bought Red Ranger with damaged card for a neighbor kid at Christmas
>he moved before I gave it to him
>toy is sitting in closet
hello beer money
>>
File: NinjaSteelEvilSpaceAliens.jpg (1MB, 2046x1009px) Image search: [Google]
NinjaSteelEvilSpaceAliens.jpg
1MB, 2046x1009px
Ninja Steel villains are coming along nicely.
>>
The villains are why I hate to see some sentai being skipped over. Gobusters and Toqqer didn't have too many villains I cared for but Zyuohger has some pretty wicked looking ones and I hope they get some representation in plastic form.
>>
>>6224586
>>6224582

>Implying that Amazon prices are reliable to estimate the value of anything.

Use the SOLD LISTINGS on Ebay. Way more accurate.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=power%20rangers%20morphin%20legacy%20red&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Fotta admit, that amazon listing is relatively reasonable compared to some absurd prices I've seen. A 3000$ DOTM deluxe Transformers anyone?
>>
>>6224804
The prices are almost exactly the same. The figures going for 30 dollars in the link you listed aren't the same as the 6.5 inch figure in the amazon listing.

The bottom line is the 6.5 inch figure is going for 50-60 dollars as of right now on both ebay and Amazon.
>>
Sometimes you wonder if Bandai intentionally tries to fail...
>>
>>6218564
Pics?
>>
Would've been nice if they used this release to give 5" Green Ranger a more accurate color. Or if they gave him his damn armbands. The only 5" Green Ranger with armbands was the triangle box release, but that version had the silver helmet stripes and a silver morpher. If this had been a definitive 5-inch Green Ranger with all the proper details I'd have bought this pack in an instant.

I guess I should be grateful they even bothered tooling a new sword for him given how thoughtlessly lazy these two-packs have been. Shame cause there was so much potential to do cool things with them.
>>
>>6225047
Well I stand corrected. I didn't think they'd actually go through with doing this.
>>
File: DSC_0232.jpg (178KB, 800x941px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0232.jpg
178KB, 800x941px
>>6225047
>this is an acceptable two-pack to bandai america
>>
File: _20170305_212959.jpg (22KB, 869x168px) Image search: [Google]
_20170305_212959.jpg
22KB, 869x168px
>>6225103
I hate to be right in this case, but never underestimate Bandai's ability to fuck up. I'd love to know the logic behind this though.

>we don't have any 5 inch villains for samurai or megaforce
>just package red samurai with that ninja monster from last season. ninjas and samurais are basically the same shit
>...okay... and what about robo knight?
>i don't know, just give him one of the villains from his season. 4 inch, 5 inch, who fuckin cares?
>he was in some super megaforce episodes too, we could just pack him with an xborg? it'd make more sense then giving red samurai a dino charge monster
>nah the 4 inch figure will be cheaper for us to crank out. the babies who watch this show won't notice the difference
>>
>>6225047
> releasing an out of scale grunt instead of making it Megaforce Red and Robo Knight in his evil visor color for a cool variant that would push sales

The Ninja Steel line seems to be going full retard it seems.

>>6225082
This one seems especially odd since you'd figure the whole reason the triangle box version existed was to fix the problems with this mold. Plus the silver stripes were extra paint on top so leaving them out here would save them some money.
>>
I guess this means the Then & Now Putty and Alpha will just be repackaged 4" figures as well. What a waste. I guess they felt the 4 inch Rita was too terrible to re-release (she peg warmed like nobody's business) so at least we're getting her, and Poisandra in the Good/Evil packs, but the rest are such wasted opportunities. This line could be a great way of releasing older Rangers/villains. A good amount of past Ranger tooling is already done thanks to the Super Megaforce line, so it'd be very cheap for them to do, and make the sets a lot more appealing to people than just re-releasing the same figures again and again.

For instance all the remaining male Space Rangers would need is a new head and weapon, and the girls would only need an added belt/skirt piece on top of that. Make one new Psycho Ranger figure you can repaint 6 times and you'd end up with a series of two packs they couldn't keep on shelves.
>>
>>6225168
On the bright side, I'm saving $20. Maybe more if they're taking the same strategy with the Putty and Alpha packs (god knows I wasn't buying them for the movie designs).
>>
>>6225697
Unfortunately this creates more packs that will peg warm, making Rita and Poisandra that much harder to get, and dooming a line with great potential to fail.
>>
>>6224683
Does anyone have any experience painting these bad boys? I tried once but that shiny slick plastic didn't seem too good at holding paint.
>>
>>6209498
as someone who doesnt know dick about power rangers or related beyond the first few seasons that aired in the US in the 90's

What the fuck is this monstrosity? How many "people sitting" is that? rangera t the top, at least 2 in the middle, and a big third red one?

the fuck is all this
>>
>>6226384
I did the Rito above >>6213157, and have done a lot of other customs over the years. Be sure to use acrylic paint, Tamiya is my personal favorite. Use light coats, don't expect to get full coverage right away. It'll start to hold better after the first couple coats. You can also sand the area with a high grit sand paper to get it to hold paint better, but I don't ever personally find this to be necessary. Light coats and patience should be enough.
>>
>>6226424
It's toys from a Japanese children's tv show, man. Lots of weirder PR toys than that.
Just roll with it.
>>
>>6226341
Yeah, but they're part of the same assortment. Get to the store early and it's not a problem.

The line is absolutely doomed, though. No Silver Space Ranger/Darkonda set for us, although let's be real, that was never happening anyway.
>>
>>6226429
Oh yeah, I'm relatively new to this but still know to use acrylic. These hoes are so tiny and slick though. I just want some of the monsters to match up with the box art. The sculpted but unpainted details are such bummers.
>>
>>6226468
>Get to the store early and it's not a problem.
It's a problem for me because my nearest walmart is about 45 minutes away, so I won't be able to check frequently. I'd have to get very lucky and happen to go on the day they get stocked, or else I'm likely to only find pegs full of the shit nobody wants. And because pegs will be filled with that crap, additional cases won't be ordered.

>No Silver Space Ranger/Darkonda set for us, although let's be real, that was never happening anyway.
Bandai originally said Poisandra would be in a line that composed of characters they missed. Shame they didn't follow through on that. Zhane being absent from the Super Megaforce line was a giant oversight, and people would go nuts for Darkonda.
>>
>>6226424
that is HaOh Shurikenjin, the combination of the main "Megazord", the 6th Ranger's, and that season's Titanus equivalent, it's basically the Ultrazord/Pyramidus for Ninninger/Ninja Steel(and the toy is indeed quite huge);

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbK-An7VaUI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49isSDdG_i8
>>
>>6223468
I recognize those signs. George R Brown convention center.

nigga im in humble we need to buddy up
>>
>>6226384
common practice is to rough up smooth surfaces before painting.

for figures a very fine sand used to sand blast would work well (VERY sparingly, you just want enough to texture the surface)

you can use sand papper, scouring pads, etc, but the small details tend to make lots of areas hard to hit with such methods, hence sand blasting suggestion
>>
>>6226435
>>6226575
thanks you two

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbK-An7VaUI

>read the translation as "Hoo-Haa Fortress"
>big giant cat

heh...

Hoo-Haa > vagina > pussy > cat... made me giggle.

also, jesus fuck its so over the top and out there, and the original jap audio adds so much to it

its completely nuts to such a high degree I fucking love it

please anons, feed me more japa-ranger lunacy
>>
File: 122859ufzryrkobajqlkub.jpg (693KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
122859ufzryrkobajqlkub.jpg
693KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: 122859o0ywkho7kokh0owu.jpg (695KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
122859o0ywkho7kokh0owu.jpg
695KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: 122859oayy2t6yh31qggpn.jpg (667KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
122859oayy2t6yh31qggpn.jpg
667KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: 122859ojn8nklw282b8l6u.jpg (660KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
122859ojn8nklw282b8l6u.jpg
660KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>6226658
>>6226671
>>6226677
>>6226684
>statue shit
>>
>>6226684
>>6226677

zed n red ranger remind me of mortal kombat 2 babalities.
>>
>>6226651
here's a good one, the final battle from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wOe9SeaTbM
>>
File: 1455899514563.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455899514563.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>6226651
>>
>>6226700
>obligatory background explosion team pose
>green ranger derping 1 legged stance
>jiggly and about to lose footing
>weapon pose, green ranger adding fancy spin to pistol

I'm assuming hes the moon moon of this team?

>LET'S MAKE THIS EXTREMELY SHOWY

well, at least he warned me

>cool pirate rangers suddenly transform into less cool cloth rangers
>red ranger has weirdly shaped helmet with bug eyes
>black cat man
>does weird stationary front flip and lands on back for no reason
>both flip out off screen
>heavy handed pink ranger

kinda like that weapon idea, neat

>robo ranger with sword + cloth rangers back in shot
>no longer cloth rangers

Okay, so theyre transforming into various rangers? feed a lamen some backstory about this gimmick?

>various ranger doings
>green ranger cricket attack?

what in the fuck

>pink and yellow...ribbon...attacks
>also...music rangers? ._.
>turbo ranger suits

okay now were in familiar territory

>pink mmpr
>lots of others
>space rangers
>yellow mmp...

wait no thats not mmpr

>gold ranger

was hyped as FUK when jason came back as gold ranger

>zeo red? forget
>super rangers look cool
>lots of gold ranger armors like mmpr green
>black ranger with suit of various ranger masks

da fuk? backstory? random guess he has the combined power of all the "extra" rangers since beginning?

this was nuts. i want more.
>>
>>6226727
Silver actually, and for the context, basic concept is that Earth was invaded by an Alien Armada(for once actually attacking in full force instead of just one at a time), and all 39 prior Super Sentai teams sacrificed their powers to destroy it, the Gokaigers have the ability to access those powers, Gokai Silver having a special connection to the powers of the various 6th Rangers(and several of the Extra Rangers), although technically any of the Gokaiger can use any of them(one of the last episodes had them do an All Pink Change for example)

honestly I'd say Super Sentai is really worth getting into(as is Kamen Rider), the just started Space Sentai Kyuuranger is so far looking to be pretty good for example, also Shout Factory has been releasing season sets for several seasons starting with Zyuranger(the series MMPR Season 1 is based on), with it and Dairanger available for free streaming on Shout Factory's streaming site;

http://www.shoutfactorytv.com/series/super-sentai-zyuranger

http://www.shoutfactorytv.com/series/super-sentai-dairanger
>>
>>6225168
>>6225047
I'm okay with this, I've wanted that Loogie for a while.
>>
>>6226864
You can get them carded on ebay for like $10 shipped. Though not sure why anyone would want to buy something from Bandai's retarded detour into 4 inch territory.
>>
>>6226575
also on the topic of HUGE, what is as far as I'm aware the largest toy in Super Sentai history(although I could be wrong), the Magma Base/Max Magma from Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLMKVq6ieg4
>>
>>6226708
what the shit is this?

this isnt real is it? some kind of well made fan stuff?

if real, please give me youtube links.
>>
>>6227075
It's real but I think the subs are fake.
>>
>>6227075
>>6227112
Its real and the subs are real. Its called Akiba Rangers. Its a Sentai Parody series.

http://kissasian.com/Drama/Hikonin-Sentai-Akibaranger
>>
>>6226695
>tfw no zedd shf
>>
A lot of /m/ in here. This is /toy/. If you wanna discuss the show do it where it belongs.
>>
>>6227241
seirously dude?

I'm not a ranger fan, but now im paying attention to it, am flat out flabbergasted at the "zord sitting in a zord sitting in a zord sitting in a zord" *toy* monstrosity, and am actively learning about various aspects of the franchise AND asking questions about it + receiving answers, all of which may lead to growing the fanbase +1 and having me spend future dollarydoos on this very toy line

fuck off
>>
>>6227237
>>6227241
P hard imo when the show itself is quintessentially an extended commercial block for said toys.
>>
File: DSC_0247.jpg (1MB, 1608x857px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0247.jpg
1MB, 1608x857px
I wish we could get complete Ninja and Dino teams within the same scale. I don't see the Legacy line lasting long enough to reach Dino Charge or Ninja Steel though if it's already failing.
>>
File: JETm0GV.gif (994KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
JETm0GV.gif
994KB, 500x265px
>>6227075
>>6227112
100% real
>>
File: 1424200124623.png (2MB, 640x3362px) Image search: [Google]
1424200124623.png
2MB, 640x3362px
>>6229203
>Legacy is dying
>Bandai killed the SHF line probably because the MMPR shit didn't sell state side ontop of the sentai stuff not moving in japan because lol go-busters and akibarangers
Man Sentai fans just cannot get a break /toy/ wise can they.
Makes me glad the Rider stuff still does well outside of the bad series's like Wizard and Ghost. Not having one's favorite sentai team complete must be atustically infuriating.
Shit, sorry fellow tokufriends. Hope Bandai gives the Sentai SHF a second try one day or something.
>>
File: 62XD4m0.jpg (110KB, 616x773px) Image search: [Google]
62XD4m0.jpg
110KB, 616x773px
>>6229839
>MMPR shit didn't sell state side
Not true. Adam Newman of Tamashii Nations said they put up DBZ sales numbers. The problem is other teams didnt sell, and Japan felt none of the unmade teams stood out enough to cater to the US market. Which I personally don't understand becuse Zeo and Space were clearly above the rest in the polling, and also if MMPR put up good numbers why not at least make some other charcters from it like Goldar or Zedd? I know Bluefin was pushing for Zedd, but Japan was being unecessarily difficult about it. It seemed like they had a stick up their ass about catering to US demand despite doing so for DBZ, and numerous lines since then.
>>
>>6229880
I wish they would reissue red and green.

I fucking wish they would not have made the rest exclusives also making it IMPOSSIBLE to reissue them.
>>
>>6229880
Yeah, sentai fans take the blame for this one. No reason why people try to skew it otherwise. There's a reason SoC Daizyujin is happening
>>
>>6229880
>the figuarts dying was all on Bandai Japan
Huh, you learn something new every day then.
I guess I can see assuming the other rangers wouldn't do as well since the only big series was MMPR but you would think they would've tried at least. But the line did bomb in japan hard after all so, whatever.
Maybe Blufin will push for something again since they are after the american 80's children nostalgia dollar hard even now. Plus there's still the shout factory subs of OG sentai stuff too.
Sitting on all those finished sentai prototypes is fucking retarded waste even now, when the west is getting more exposure to older series through DVD.
>>
>>6229893
It's so retarded how something released primarily for the Western market, that is widely released over here, can't be reissued just because it was a web exclusive in Japan.
>>
>>6229893
They could do what the DBZ line is doing and release premium color editions, though in this case they'd probably be metallic repaints which are usually hit or miss with the fans.

They could also try an entire team set as a con exclusive but that probably won't happen since the Samurai set bombed hard.
>>
>>6230322
Pretty sure the reason the Samurai set bombed is because they were metallic and wouldn't mesh with the rest of people's collections. MMPR could get away with it because of it's popularity, and the fact that there was metallic armor in the show helps, but most people aren't gonna want metallic repaints for other teams.

Sadly shit like that Samurai set which was destined to fail, and poor sales of teams not popular in America like Overdrive, convinced Japan that people only care about MMPR.
>>
File: C6h0RA5V4AAE3jg.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C6h0RA5V4AAE3jg.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
Need this bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>6209095

I just bought this guy on a whim. Designs have grown on me. I've not bought a ranger of this scale since I was a child. He's sturdy and fun enough to fiddle around with. Cautiously excited for the movie.

Am I a normie?
>>
>>6233739

Complete with rotated pic due to posting from phone. I AM a normie.
>>
>>6223518
Sskinny person is not a "normal" person, m8
>>
How is S.H. Figuarts Vul Eagle?
>>
>>6225082
Oh, shit, did this release already?
>>
>>6225493
>TFW never
>>
>>6234452
In Australia
>>
File: IMG_1493.jpg (1MB, 2448x2701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
1MB, 2448x2701px
>tfw I actually love the exaggerated and ridiculous muscle ranger aesthetic

This big retard is all I need
>>
>>6234915
What's sad is that he has a better head sculpt than the legacy figure. Also the fact that he was able to come with multiple painted weapons and a dragon shield for under $20.
>>
>>6235250

Yeah he's pretty badass. I actually only got him like 2 years ago and it was for around retail. White unfortunately runs for around $40 and I can't even find green. I genuinely like the buff mcbig style just because it reminds me of the toys of my childhood so I'll probably grab those two eventually and not bother with the new legacy figures.
>>
File: 20170312_212821.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170312_212821.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I just paid $52 for these two at a toy show today. How'd I do?
>>
>>6235316
There's better versions of these guys, but they look nice as a set and the nostalgic value is great. I always hated how these repacks never gave Green tommy his dragon dagger, though.
>>
>>6235316

My smaller ones are missing both armor and weapons but I have the big ones complete. Very nostalgic to look at and they have just enough articulation to pose well enough with some stand support
>>
>>6235316
> check ebay
> these are being sold for at least $150-$200

I say it's good
>>
>>6234915
It's crazy that they could make those and basically charge what they're charging now for the god awful Legacy figures.
>>
File: LegacyZeo.jpg (197KB, 768x707px) Image search: [Google]
LegacyZeo.jpg
197KB, 768x707px
>>6235510
I've recently been buying some of the legacy figures begrudgingly due to the fact that my favorite teams are getting represented (and also Ninja Storm), but owning them hasn't changed my negative opinion of them. They miss the mark in so many ways that it's impossible for me to look at them with anything but disdain. They also don't fit in with anything else I own, so I don't even know where to put them.

Shockingly enough I actually like the build-a-Megazord figures though, and I've been one of the harshest critics of them existing previously. Yes villains would have still been the better choice, and weapons should never have been sacrificed at the expense of a BAF, but I really like part swapping ability they have. I love Zordbuilder for the same reason, but lord knows we're not likely to ever see a season beyond MMPR get Legacy Zords, so the fact that I'll be able to mash up the MMPR, Zeo, Space, Ninja Storm, and Dino Thunder zords by the end of the year is very appealing to a Lego fag like me who likes to be able to build things in new ways.

It seems as if Bandai is going to start to replace the Zord parts with weapons though if the line makes it past the Zeo/Dino Thunder wave. Which is how the figures should have been sold originally, but as someone who finds the Zords to be the only saving grace of these shitty figures I'd find that to be a conflicting decision. At this point the pooch has been screwed and people are bound to be unhappy either way. I honestly think Bandai should just cut their losses after the 2017 figures and start over with a better thought out line.
>>
>>6234503
well if Imaginext ever goes beyond MMPR I could see them doing the Psycho Rangers, as it'd be really easy
>>
>>6235594
I wish they weren't as muscular as they are, even though I do like the 7.5" ones, the over-the-top muscles worked there but here they just don't on any of them. I've been looking forward to the In Space and Zeo ones but the muscles throw me off on the Zeo ones and the legs on BAF megazord are all fucked on proportion. I'd be happy if they would just do both a BAF and weapons even if they price went up a few bucks but with all the other issues and fucked up promotions and cutting corners they've done I'm having a hard time justifying them. They should have just stuck with the 5" ones since they basically made molds for every season and would just have to repaint and make the female versions. Would have just been better for everyone involved.
>>
File: MMPR_Issue_09_Villain.jpg (264KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MMPR_Issue_09_Villain.jpg
264KB, 791x1200px
>>6235600
Last I saw imaginext ditched the MMPR branding and is using a generic PR logo, so I could see them moving beyond MMPR. It would burn my ass to get the Psychos in that format before proper figures from Bandai though. I'm already peeved the first and only Scorpina is an Imaginext, not that I have anything against them, they're just not my thing.
>>
File: 1432868708690.jpg (429KB, 1260x685px) Image search: [Google]
1432868708690.jpg
429KB, 1260x685px
>>6230387
Meanwhile, in a non dark timeline
>>
>>6235600

I doubt it will go beyond MMPR but Id be stoked to get all the villain bosses and generals for the seasons afterwards. Just to get some representation of them is better than nothing.
>>
>>6235609
>They should have just stuck with the 5" ones since they basically made molds for every season and would just have to repaint and make the female versions. Would have just been better for everyone involved.
So much this. They had a great thing going and I wish they would have continued down the line with the triangle box figures in which each wave was a full team plus a villain. Alien Rangers could have had Ninjor in lieu of a 6th, and I think their nemesis Hydro Hog would be a good villain.
>>
>>6235636
You can tell most of these customs were made from Shinken Red.
>>
File: blueyellow2.png (600KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
blueyellow2.png
600KB, 800x600px
Is it just mine or does every SHF Hurricane Yellow have a giraffe neck by default? His head ball joint seems to be loose as well.
>>
>>6209095
>DC Red/Poisandra
Huh, so we ARE getting that Poisandra figure after all. I'd rather see it released with the easier-to-find male Ranger than not at all.
>>
>>6218641
>Because they didn't even try and explain why the Red Rangers all kept their powers.
Plot holes don't make something not canon. By your logic, all of Turbo is noncanonical because they never explained just where the hell those powers came from, so that means In Space and the death of Zordon and literally everything else to happen to PR since 1996 is non-canon.

It doesn't work that way. Shit gets overlooked cuz tiny children don't care, and the writer of the episode came up with >>6218528
>Jason got the morpher he used in Forever Red off of that team's Red Ranger
specifically TO answer turbonerds like you who care about that shit.

Besides, Jason was off-screen for like a decade at that point, they weren't obligated to explain how he got his Coin back anymore than they were to explain where he got that sweet ride and matching motorcycle jacket.
>>
File: wZPJOU1.jpg (118KB, 821x467px) Image search: [Google]
wZPJOU1.jpg
118KB, 821x467px
>>6235922
Good comparison
>>
>>6235872
Just saw this thumbnail scrolling by and about had a fit. Man, I wish they would go back to just doing Legacy 5" figures.
>>
>>6236511
God, I want that fucking Green.
>>
File: S6-In-Space-Andros-Red-Ranger-2.jpg (2MB, 2710x3000px) Image search: [Google]
S6-In-Space-Andros-Red-Ranger-2.jpg
2MB, 2710x3000px
>>6236519
I've been thinking about making parts so people could customize their own. I'd start with Space since I could downscale the Legacy heads. Each kit would include a head/neck, an upper torso with sculpted suit details, a belt (belt/skirt for the girls) a holster, and a blaster. Yellow would also need a new pelvis for the skirt piece. You'd need to use the arms and lower bodies from the 5" MMPRs to complete them (the diamonds should easily come off the gloves and boots with some acetone). Would anyone be interested in this?
>>
File: blueyellow4.png (655KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
blueyellow4.png
655KB, 800x600px
>>6236511
Thx man. Looks like it's due to yellow's helmet, as he's a carbon copy of red body-wise.
>>
File: 20170314_191427.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_191427.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>girls get bicep swivel but single jointed elbow
>boys get double jointed elbow and no bicep swivel
>20$ TRU Exclusives

Ive picked up almost everything from the movie and legacy lines, but what the fuck bandai?!
>>
>>6237897

Yeah I'm sticking with the 5 inch basic line because their flaws can be forgiven for $10 and they kinda remind me of cute little happy meal toys or something. Good desk buddies.

No thanks on the big guys tho
>>
File: 1487428895007.jpg (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487428895007.jpg
338KB, 1280x720px
>>6238121
The 5 inch line also gets villains, which is what clinches it for me. What good are Rangers with no one to fight?
>>
Tried looking around for reviews and stuff and couldn't find anything. Any of the new blue rangers have a lance that can replace the pitiful one the Figuarts came with and not stand out too much?
>>
We're going to get 2 more sets of the MMPR team for the Thunder and Ninja Megazord aren't we? Probably won't even do a "movie version" for the Ninja Megazord either.
>>
>>6209095
never liked PR growing up, the twitch stream is getting me into it. might pick up a Legacy Pink Ranger figure, are they good?
>>
>>6238979
This guy made one
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/er3dprops
>>
File: Jakq-bigone.png (54KB, 147x290px) Image search: [Google]
Jakq-bigone.png
54KB, 147x290px
>>6235636
My left nut for a Big One SHF
>>
File: 32626816234_b43b436094_z.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
32626816234_b43b436094_z.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
White Ranger is such a ripoff. At least they tried to give Green more to make up for his lack of build-a-zord part, but White just gets his weapon and holster. Could've given him a swappable short blade like the figuarts, could've given him the Megazord's Power Sword, but nope. It's White Ranger, you'll buy him anyway. I like how they actually try to use his accessory as a selling point on the box too. Wow, White Ranger comes with the sword exclusive to the White Ranger? Totally worth the same $20 as the others who come with a holster, sidearm, and big ass zord part.
>>
Any idea when the Black & Gold Titanus is coming out?
>>
>>6209095
>>Fall
>-Legacy Black & Gold Titanus
>>
>>6217721
I love that design far more than I should.

helmets a bit too busy, but other than that I'd sacrifice a few babies for a figuarts
>>
File: GOODS-00126508.jpg (27KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00126508.jpg
27KB, 560x560px
Just got my payment request for this, almost forgot I ordered it.
>>
File: GOODS-00126508_06.jpg (35KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
GOODS-00126508_06.jpg
35KB, 560x560px
>>6241393

It's my first candy toy though, what should I expect?
>>
>>6241393
Is that Minipla Dai? If so, surprised it's out already--would you mind posting a review in the Gunpla/Plamo general when you get it?
>>
>>6241395
Lots of stickers. Kinda poor plastic quality, especially if you're used to like, Bandai or Koto. Be careful not to stress any parts while putting it together.

And ummm. If you're expecting something similar to like, a HG Gundam, you might be slightly disappointed. If you're expecting something like a cheapo gashapon-level thing you might be pleasantly surprised.
>>
File: 1489388341500.jpg (495KB, 1260x685px) Image search: [Google]
1489388341500.jpg
495KB, 1260x685px
>>6235636
>>
>>6241397
Some pictures here.
http://www.taghobby.com/archives/147018

Also shown off a Dragonzord too.
>>
File: 20170315234245.jpg (762KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
20170315234245.jpg
762KB, 1024x728px
>>6241448
It's from Bandai Candy Toy's official blog.
http://bandaicandy.hateblo.jp/entry/2017/03/16/173000
They have it early and it's coming out next week.
>>
File: 20170309221759.jpg (691KB, 1024x830px) Image search: [Google]
20170309221759.jpg
691KB, 1024x830px
>>6241457
By the way, this.
>>
>>6241395
Inconsistent peg hole size and white stretch mark everywhere

If you got bad luck, shattered pieces
>>
>>6239810
Goddamn I want this so fucking bad
>>
>>6241457
I'm fairly certain that the proportions on Dragon Caesar are wrong. The head is too big and the "neck" looks like it juts out too far. There are a number of other elements that are too small/large too. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers I guess, since the chances of getting an SRC at this point are slim to none.

Also, Daizyujin looks like a bit of a sticker nightmare.
>>
>>6240302
Wow, not even extra hands like green?
>>
>>6241478
With his design it's to be expected. So many extraneous colours. And if there's anything wrong with Dragon then it's probably to be able to maintain combination with Dai/Megs and other such gimmicks.
>>
>>6241457
How big are these?!
>>
>>6241651
Probably around 6" or so. At least judging by my other Super Mini Pla kits.
>>
>>6241393
Any word on US distribution? If not where can I get it?
>>
>>6235316
GOLD TEAM RULES
>>
>>6241457
Is there any place to order this stateside?
>>
File: C6g9xNXW0Ac7cSq.jpg (176KB, 782x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C6g9xNXW0Ac7cSq.jpg
176KB, 782x1024px
>walk in to tru ready to buy some legacy movie rangers
>sold out

What the actual fuck I thought people hated these designs.
>>
>>6242072
Their distribution is quite shitty. You need to pray that online Japanese retailers like AmiAmi, Hobbysearch or HLJ have them available or use a Japan proxy service.
>>
>>6235636
mah.. thats just painful to look at knowing i'll never get a good quantum red ranger.
>>
File: IS_Alpha6.jpg (45KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
IS_Alpha6.jpg
45KB, 640x476px
Is there any figure of Alpha 6, at all? I only know about a few for Alpha 5.
>>
>>6209498
>>6209502
>>6209504
>>6209505
Not sure what the problem is, given that the Ninninger mechs were already botched upon BoA getting them, plus the important part of Fortress is the amount of city detail in the mold, and from what I've seen that's still there.
>>
So what's the deal with the Ninja Steel megazord line? What possible reason could thy have by only selling the auxiliary zords with a repainted megazord? Considering they made like, four original ones and repainted every one of them at least once for Dino Charge, it seems weird they suddenly decided they can't sell them on their own anymore.
>>
>>6240302
still waiting so I can buy this on Amazon
>>
>>6240302
I was told by a friend that GameStops were getting in at least MMPR White & MMPR Yellow early, before general release of the entire wave.
>>
>>6242856
my guess is it's them seeing how far they can take that kind of blatant reusing(wouldn't be surprised if they're saving resources up for Kyuuranger's adaptation though)
>>
File: IMG_20170318_161657.jpg (2MB, 2952x2774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170318_161657.jpg
2MB, 2952x2774px
>>6242965
Thanks for the heads up, anon.

Picked up Red at a GS the other day, too, normal retail. Rest at Walmart the same day.

Glad I didn't have to play the waiting game.

A little disappointing they won't come with weapons, but I have the Imaginext series I think is actually more fun for play value anyway, and great sculpts for the size.
>>
>>6226727

Jason as Gold Ranger was always bullshit to me.

They spent the entire Gold Ranger arc teasing Billy as the Gold Ranger (he didn't get Zeo powers yet hung around) and then not only do they reveal that Gold Ranger is some random alien, but then immediately pass the powers off to Jason.
>>
>The local Toys R Us has a bunch of Legacy Thunder Megazords
If it got a price drop, I would jump on that shit.
>>
>>6243238
The Jason/Tommy dynamic rearranged worked out much better than Billy being Gold, though. It even gave Rocky some interesting character moments of jealousy. It would've been nice to see billy suit up one more time, but he wasn't right for Gold Ranger. Billy as Phantom ranger would've been more appropriate,
>>
>>6241395
It'll probably be better than the recent legacy BAF(unless you suck at building models)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
Was this the golden age of power rangers?
>story wasn't shit
>cool ranger designs
>cool space theme
>villians looked pretty dope
>blue zord was godlike
>cassie is best girl
>>
>>6243286
The stream reminded me how much I loved IS as wee lad
I want to pick the legacy's up
>>
>>6213994
Looks Good Senpai!
>>
>>6243292
I can actually sit through the out of suit scenes in IS

in MMPR those school scenes and out of suit scenes were brutal to sit through
>>
off topic, but where can I watch old seasons?
>>
>>6243304

They have been on Netflix for a few years now.
>>
>>6243314
last I checked, they only had the first 3, looking to watch Turbo
>>
We need In Space figuarts NOW.
>>
>>6241393
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?!
>>
>>6243369
don't
>>
>>6243369
The entire series is on there.
>>
>>6243392
but I want to, it's the only one I never saw

>>6243396
looking for series after that
>>
>>6242856
The company line is that kids and parents didn't like the auxiliary Zords because they don't "do anything" on their own and were a poor perceived value compared to Megazords.
>>
>>6243467
>said after a line full of almost nothing but auxiliary zord repaints

Even for marketing bullshit, that's bullshit
>>
I think there will eventually be a box set that gathers the Megazord and auxilaries. That's why I'm holding off on the Megazord.
>>
File: DeltaMegazordFigure.jpg (232KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DeltaMegazordFigure.jpg
232KB, 810x1440px
>>6242808
I believe the only Alpha 6 merch ever made was a 1" Mighty Max style figure included with the 5" Delta Megazord.
>>
With Saban streaming the entire series in the build up to the release of the new movie, can someone tell me what my best options are for getting a Zhane/Silver In Space Ranger?
>>
>>6243286
Space and the 3 follow up seasons are Golden Era PR to me. They all had Judd Lynn as head writer and he approached each show as an actual story first and a toy commercial second. Watching the Twitch stream with randos and everyone seemed genuinely hyped for the best Space moments.

>>6243663
Either the 4" one that came with the Cycle or the big 8" one that came with the DX Winger. The 5" one is jacked to the max and has restricted articulation. Plus it's hard as fuck to find.
>>
>>6213071
Haha, holy shit. I've been picking these up for my kids and they love them. As a kid, my two favorite monsters in MMPR were Finster and the Sphinx. I'll have to track this one down for them, my little girl will love having another female villain alongside Rita.

Are there any other sets coming up for the MMPR line? I think the only ones the kids don't have currently is the newer two packs with the monsters and Red and Black with the dragon shield, Zedd and Goldar, and the Putties.

My son picked out a repaint of the Triceratops Zord (Blue's his favorite to the point that he has to take the Ranger figure everywhere with him) that's black and gold instead of white and silver and I've gotta say that I think that it's an improvement over the original color scheme.
>>
>>6220525
Welp, I guess I'm buying this for my kids too. I've been watching Kyoryuger with them and we all love it. My daughter's favorites are Candelira/Poisandra and Luckyuro/Curio, the latter of which we found in a grocery store bargain bin a couple weeks back.

>>6241457
These look awesome. Roughly how much do these go for? Are the Zords/Guardian Beasts sold separately?
>>
>>6243369
Search for Power Rangers and they've got each series as a separate show on there.
>>
>>6226695
>>6226658
>>6226671
>>6226677
>>6226684
Neat. I guess these'll do to fill the lack of Sentai WCF figures to accompany my Riders. I love the Daizyujin especially.
>>
>>6243101
So, it was true eh? Guess I'll be making a trip later myself.
>>
>>6243297

I find turbo the worst. Justin killed it for me desu.
>>
>>6229316
This may be in Akiba Rangers. It is an official adult version of power rangers + Otakus

You must watch. It is really hilarious.
>>
Can someone post their 5 inch legacy collection? I had no interest in PR until recently thanks to movie hype and I wanna see what a bunch of that scale looks like together
>>
File: y5Cb4de.jpg (3MB, 5048x3006px) Image search: [Google]
y5Cb4de.jpg
3MB, 5048x3006px
>>6244272
Not mine but...
>>
File: 1482130982654.jpg (918KB, 3264x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1482130982654.jpg
918KB, 3264x1110px
Another
>>
>>6244310

Damn those are sharp. Don't want all of them by any stretch, but I at least want the MMPR team. Hate that I'm late to the party but ive bought maybe 2 PR related figures since 2006. Just lost interest a second I got older.

Prices don't seem awful though. Are these in stores still in some places?
>>
>>6244326

*as I got older

damn phone
>>
File: 7TFHADJ[1].jpg (118KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
7TFHADJ[1].jpg
118KB, 1000x1000px
>>6243704
I didn't know they were doing Squatt and Baboo either. Apparently some of these and the Scorpina/Sphinx sets have already shown up in the UK. Anybody know if they've started showing up anywhere in the US yet?

Another I didn't know about is the White Tiger Zord in battle mode. It looks fantastic.

>http://fisher-price.mattel.com/shop/en-us/fp/imaginext-power-rangers/imaginext-power-rangers-white-ranger-warrior-mode-tigerzord-drv03
>>
File: s-l1600 (6).jpg (114KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600 (6).jpg
114KB, 1024x576px
>>6244326
The core 5 MMPR's are currently available in 2 packs with the new movie Rangers as seen here >>6210775. There's also a Red/Green two pack >>6225082. They're $20 and only available at Walmart if you're in the US. There's also other 2 packs at Walmart >>6221333, and pic related is a Toys R Us 10 pack (which can be had cheaper on ebay, one is currently only $42 BIN with free shipping). Not a bad time to get on board.
>>
>>6244345

Nice! I actually saw the two packs with new movie rangers but didn't think about them. The TRU pack there looks good too. I will definitely be buying these in the near future. Thought I was far too late to bother.
>>
>>6244355
Mighty Morphin gets exposed so much there's no way bandai America won't do a full MMPR pack in the next year.
>>
>>6244361

I want the movie rangers too actually so I'm just gonna get the two packs I think. I actually sorta like the new designs. They've grown on me.
>>
>>6244329
This is the only way I can get a full Bandora gang huh? Finster has a figure right?

I hope Rito gets one.
>>
>>6243934
Yeah, fuck that kid
>>
>>6244366
Finster comes in a two-pack with Rita.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I really like thunder megazord.
>>
>>6244468
why the heck did you buy so many?
>>
File: 1489577074389.jpg (792KB, 936x725px) Image search: [Google]
1489577074389.jpg
792KB, 936x725px
>>6244366
>This is the only way I can get a full Bandora gang huh?
I'm hoping the new Rita will create demand for the others. It's insane how despite the constant MMPR felating Bandai has barely touched the villains.
>>
>>6244481
Just trade for them whenever I see a good deal.

And its awesome.
>>
>>6244345

The anon you replied to here again. Just bought the 10 back for $42 shipped. My dive down the rabbit hole has begun. Thanks for the push in the right direction pal
>>
>>6243487
There has been for at least the old MMPR Ultrazord.
>>
IS TMNT figures when
>>
>>6244504
doode......
>>
>>6244775
>Venus De Milo will never receive a modern toy of any kind.

For some reason that feels bad.
>>
File: 1464481912825.jpg (386KB, 994x494px) Image search: [Google]
1464481912825.jpg
386KB, 994x494px
>>6244616
Happy to help. Ten figures for $42 is a hell of a deal and a great way to get started. Hope you like em. They're in scale with tons of old and current villains as seen here >>6220552, as well as vehicles (pic related), so one could make quite the robust display with them.
>>
File: nextmute.jpg (116KB, 900x516px) Image search: [Google]
nextmute.jpg
116KB, 900x516px
>>6244775
>IS TMNT figures when
>>
>>6244616
You also might be able to still find some of the 1995 movie figures at TRU or maybe even Walmart if they survived the clearance purge.
>>
We've reached bump limit. New thread >>6244919
>>
>>6244482
I know that Rita would have hard time making it past the guys who just want Ranger only toys but not even Goldar that actually stuck around forever and fought with the rangers and their zords.
>>
>>6244329
I saw all the new mmpr imaginext stuff at kohls last week.
>>
>>6244482
I know for a fact the others got a toy, and I can understand Scorpina not getting one, but did Rita never get a figure?
>>
>>6210775
Those Then & Now sculpts look the same as the Power Rangers 2010 figure line.
>>
>>6211206
Both very valid reasons. I really want a set of Zeo Rangers, so Legacy is my only option really.
>>
>>6223708
I was able to put the helmet on without taking my glasses off.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.