[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mythic Legions 2.0 Kickstarter - One Week Left-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 48

>Kick Starter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/mythic-legions-2-action-figures-by-four-horsemen-s

>How to add addons to your pledge.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/mythic-legions-2-action-figures-by-four-horsemen-s/posts/1793731

>1.0 Re-issue news
http://imgur.com/a/had4J

>News
http://www.sourcehorsemen.com/

>ToyFair Pictures
http://news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017-four-horsemen-studios-mythic-legions-display-241464

>BBTS has got Covenant of Shadow in stock:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=mythic%20legions&page=1

Last Thread
>>6189870
>>
File: Factions 16.jpg (455KB, 1536x1995px) Image search: [Google]
Factions 16.jpg
455KB, 1536x1995px
>>6198758
Current up to date faction lists.

Also, official word puts us at three more Stretch Goals, which are assumed to be all figures. That means we will see Deerface, the KS Exclusive and one more surprise.

Arethyer will not be revealed in this KS as he needs some sort of unique/new tooling besides the head (bat wings? perhaps a larger body?)
>>
kicktraq is reading $580,000 as a possible ending. What do you think?
>>
>>6198800
Sounds about right.
>>
Does anyone else feel a little overwhelmed by all the figures? I mean I could drop several hundred and get literally everything I want, but the sheer expense on a bunch kind of similar figures would kind of lessen my enjoyment of them. I think I'm going to have reevaluate and decide what my "core" figures that I need to get and then some optional ones that I might.

Anything we add on in backerkit would still get shipped together right?
>>
>>6198591
In voting black solely to fuck over people like him. Black metallic armor and black skin. Fuck the fanex fuck the litle red riding hood meme. Fuck wonder woman, fuck all their little gay ass concepts and fuck this metal blueberry shit. They really fucked up the female rogue thing and I hate any rogue wearing bright garish colors and especially anything other than cloth or leather armor.
>>
>>6198827
nah i feel really happy about how many I plan to get. i'm getting gobbos, lady knights, orcs, skelletities, and some WE WUZ KANGS N SHIT to fill out my ranks.
>>
>>6198827
Yeah make sure you get a coherent set, and also some variations on mold/tooling so it doesn't get repetitive. I bought all the knights the last KS around, and it is kinda lame to have like 10 figures using same variation of the same mold, so I sold a couple of them (Gorgo, Otho, some legion builders, etc).

Make sure you have 2-3 figures for a faction, but there's no real reason for anything more than that unless you're army building as the repeat mold gonna really show. For example, it's kinda silly to have Ignatius the shining prince, Gorgo the dark knight, and Blood Knight all wearing the same mold of helmet, and same mold of armor, and same mold of pauldrons. Just pick one and skip the other two.
>>
>>6198758
Are they obligated to make everything that unlocks? Like lets say only 10 people actually buy herra or the fairy queen do they still have to pay the buttload for tooling to fulfill something like less than 20 orders for a character?

>>6198800
Makes me sad they are stopping at only 3 more when we could easily go another 5 on top of that before the week is out especially for the huge influx of people at the end of a ks.
>>
>>6198863
>Are they obligated to make everything that unlocks? Like lets say only 10 people actually buy herra or the fairy queen do they still have to pay the buttload for tooling to fulfill something like less than 20 orders for a character?

Yes they are unfortunately. I'd sacrifice the Fanex and Hera for two fresh figures in a heartbeat
>>
>>6198827
yes, they all get shipped together.

just pick a handful. you don't need one from each faction or whatever, just get the ones you like, have space for, and can afford.
>>
>>6198800
It's going to be much higher. Kicktraq is usually wrong, especially with Action Figure KS. They had both the first wave of ML and the Articulated Icon KS as both barely passing the minimum funding levels for most of their KS. The 4H actually had to rearrange their Stretch Goals and general releases because they were worried they wouldn't be met...and then the explosion happened and they were left without Stretch Goals repeatedly.

The last few days will probably bring in at least 200k alone, if not more.

>>6198827
I kind of agree with this feeling, and it was especially present in the first KS. I could only rationalize getting the same basic figure so many times. That said, I ended up with over a dozen of these guys and each one (except the legion builders I bought multiples of) feel like unique characters. This KS actually improves upon that buy having far more diversity in character concepts and builds, so it's even more difficult to pick and choose unique figures.

And yes, Backerkit figures ship with the KS pledged figures.
>>
>>6198863

Yeah I always wondered that too. Like theoretically there could be a figure with only ONE person wanting it. Would they actually lose money running a single figure through the factory process?
>>
>>6198785
So what's the bio on this slut? She's like the only human besides maybe Gorgo on the evil faction.

Does she like Orc and gobbo benis that much?
>>
File: image.png (421KB, 639x641px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421KB, 639x641px
>>6198758
It makes me sad knowing i wont have this glorious smug and cute motherfucker in my hands for like a year and a half. After this week is over comes the long long interminable wait. Knowing my love is away across the seas like some war bride waiting for her soldier to come home. Like pottery...
>>
>>6198863
Every figure unlocked is guaranteed to get made. Popular ones will have more ordered, but there will be a minimum of each character made.

Also, they really have to stop at a certain point due to both the logistics of the order and the limitations of KS itself. They can only offer so many products and can only produce so many different figures at a time. As is I think they're overstretching themselves. They've shown they're able to do mid-wave releases, and I would rather see less figures released per chunk released over a longer period of time so I can least let my wallet recover before being beaten like the wounded dog it is.

>>6198872
I honestly just made my own factions, though I will admit they do kind of follow the similar and classic fantasy tropes the official factions use. But I really don't need to make a different faction for mages or two human armies.
>>
>>6198884
Idk i dont get the faction choice. Ive still headcannoned her as the wife of the main barb guy, is it atilla or atlus? Shes a good pure waifu, though i know deep down she loves orc and gobbo cock, right now the bog goblin is violating her and totally cucking atlus.
>>
>>6198884
>Does she like Orc and gobbo benis that much?
don't be silly anon. she is a polyamourous pansexual trans wymyn
>>
>>6198884
>>6198899

She even has the same color scheme (red fur, blue accents on head, etc.) and asymmetrical armor bits. She totally looks like Attlus' babe.
>>
>>6198895
>I honestly just made my own factions
Same.
Humanity - knights, barbarians
Forest People - elves, beast men, etc, generally aligned with humans
Savage Races - goblins, orcs, some barbarians, all mercenaries, not necessarily evil
Undead - skeletons, vampires, demons
>>
>>6198884
Sadly we don't know yet, they're takin their time with the Bios, and that;s kind of annoying. During the first one, they had all the basic assortment bios on the website from the start and added stretch goals when they were unlocked. Now it's one bio every other week if we're lucky.

That said, she's sort of rockin the same theme Atlus did, maybe it's a daughter or sister or possibly even an Ex.

And Gorgo isn't actually a human. He may have been at one time, but he actually has a Skeleton neck, hinting that he's not even alive anymore. Personally, I see him more as a Dullahan, a fallen member of the old Order of Eathyron (perhaps betrayed by them, perhaps he was their corrupter?) that turned to the dark side to serve and release Arethyr into this world.

Being a former member of the order would explain why him and Iggy (an older member of the order from a previous generation) have the same helmet.
>>
So, I've been thinking, in Pixel Dan's video with CB, CB mentions that there will be a preorder for these right after the KS at a slightly lower price point. Logically, wouldn't it make more sense for international buyers to just wait for these preorders? We'd probably have to pay a lot less, or am I missing something here?
>>
>>6198888
;_;7 beautifully said anon. I need that smug kingly smile in my life right now too.
>>
>>6198888
i feel this way about my skeletits
>>
>>6198918
Not sure why he would say that but I wouldnt count on it. The KS's have always been the cheapest and most reliable way to get things from them.
>>
>>6198918
>at a slightly lower price point
sounds like an easy way to have mass butthurt, so you must have misheard.
>>
>>6198918
I can't see them being cheaper, as they weren't during the first wave's Pre-Order (I think they actually went up in price). But chances are if you wait then, you'll be hit with even worse shipping prices and a longer wait.

That said...I will be getting figures from that order, most likely the Skeletits crew and maybe a Boarrior or something. I have to spread these guys out as much as possible because it's much easier to buy in smaller chunks then all at once.
>>
>>6198924
Oh, sorry, I meant at a slightly higher price point. But if the patterns of previous waves are any indication the legion builders will probably be $22, which is $3 less than the international option, and the main figures will be $35, which is $5 less than the international cost. I feel like it would thus make sense to wait for this preorder for international buyers, as we'd probably end up saving around the cost of a figure, depending on how much we'd get.
>>
>>6198918
>>6198924
>>6198929
>>6198932
>slightly lower price point

Yep, sorry, I meant to say slightly higher price point, like it's been in the past with their preorders.
>>
>>6198934
You are forgetting the shipping on top of that. Im not familiar with what they charge international orders from store horsemen but its probably a lot. They charged me 22$ for 2 figures domestic and I lived in the same fucking state. Im willing to bet its going to be more than 3$ extra in shipping for each additional figure may as well go for the KS to be sure you get things you know you want. Also the preorder sales usually ship like 6 months after the KS comes in.
>>
>>6198913
>they're takin their time with the Bios, and that;s kind of annoying. During the first one, they had all the basic assortment bios on the website from the start and added stretch goals when they were unlocked

Yeah it is annoying. Bios can make or break a character, especially as autist bait. Currently they have a lot of vanilla white toast in the roster without any defining feature. Look at pic related. Why is her face green? What's her whole deal? Who knows, but she's gonna be one of the less popular character for sure. Same with snakehair black girl, the templar girl knight and WE WUZ ANGEL AND SHIET black girl.
>>
>>6198942
Delphina is a true knight and defender of justice, unlike that hussy gwendolynn.
>>
>>6198942
>>6198913
guys we have 1.5 years until these figs release at the very least, 2 years is probably what will end up happening. we have plenty of time to get bios.
>>
>>6198951
Yeah but we have like 6 days to decide who are we gonna get
>>
Got a new Asterion and Ornery Steelhide from eBay, they both have heavy paint smell in package and have small paint makes on the inside of the clamshell ...Anyone else have that experience?
>>
>>6198957
mine had a bit of a smell but i actually love when that happens. it wasn't 'heavy', though, and it went away really fast.
>>
>>6198940
From past waves and my experience with them, for 4 figures you get charged around $24 or so, and anything after that jumps to $35 and up, but increments fairly slowly at that point. A Legion Builder for international purchases is $53, which means 53-25=28, or 53-22=31. So that isn't too far off when buying more than 4, plus the fact that you'll be saving $3 or $5 per figure (not accounting for the deluxes and what not) that gap would close pretty quickly. I guess it's an alternative for those interested, and depending on how much you want to buy it might be a better option. Of course, for those who want to go all in or order tons and thus absurd amounts for shipping, probably better to just go straight through the KS.
>>
>>6198913
Holy crap, I never noticed the figure had a skeleton neck. Awesome catch, anon!
>>
>people on the kekstarter page still want dwarves

why? there's been 7 different ones with all sorts of colorways now.
>>
Here's my plan. Gotta try to scalp some of the builders on ebay to cover my fees at $45 a piece minimum, which should be easy to do. No hard feelings, gotta stay under budget.

Overall it falls back to ~$18 per figures for 20ish figures, which is considering the possible flaws and QC issues on these figures is not a bad deal
>>
My online haul so far this week:
Unkann
Asterionn
Cador
Knight Builder Set
Barbarian Builer Set
Templar Knight

Pledge:
Clavius
Jjuno
Steel Knight
Queen Urkzaa
Freyja
Gwendolynne
Elf Ranger
Orc Builder

Is my taste shit?
>>
>>6198986
>online haul

Jesus how much did you pay for it? At least $15 extra a piece?
>>
>>6198982
it sucks since i know i could scalp these and remake all my money, but i also don't want to bother.
>>
>>6198990
Yeah I'm only planning to sell the legion builder, under the legitimate excuse that I can get it for cheaper for x6 set but I don't really have that much space for all 6 of them
>>
>>6198986
Missed out on the kickstarter.

With the exception of Unkann (55 on ebay), I got the rest from BBTS.
>>
I'm at 405 and that's with me backing everything I want except two figures. Although I'm debating on cutting that down to 300. There's only three reveals left right? I'm hoping it's nothing else that can fuck me up.
>>
>>6198989
>>6198997
Meant for you
>>
>>6198895
>I honestly just made my own factions
Yeah, these are great for making up your own head canon and lore. I so far I've got a band of paladins, demons and dark knights under Haures from their Gothitropolis line, and some goblins, oras, skellies and minotaurs as a typical adventuring group
>>
>>6198942
I'm gonna get WE WUZ ANGELS because I can put her helmet on and then she can be anything you want her to be under it
>>
>>6199024
But then she's just an armored angel with common jousting helmet. A big mistake on 1.0 stuff is not giving Gorgo a pivotal character a unique helmet, as he shares the helmet with Ignatius, Blood Knight, and Barb Builder

Why would angel wear common jousting helmet rather than a unique helmet? Did they run out of stock at heaven? Why is the mold for jousting helmet in heaven the exact same mold as jousting helmet for the steel knights and knight builder. Do they have the same jousting helmet distributor?What's an angel doing here with the land of gobbos and orc? Where's the devil? What's her story?
>>
So has anyone gotten any response from Four Horsemen about the terrible quality control issues in the 1.75 wave? I am reluctant to order a bunch of stuff in the 2.0 wave if it's going to suffer from the same issues.

Some of the issues in 1.75 include:
-Fuzzy paint jobs where as 1.0 had clean lines
-Back of figures not shaded where as 1.0 had full shading on front/back
-Washes applied much more messily or missing in some areas altogether
-Details removed on production figure that were shown in promo shots
-Lots of mold flashing on various parts, sometimes to the point of obviously not being cleaned AT ALL
-Loose floppy joints making figures unable to stand, presumably because the paint was making joints tight before and this wave didn't paint those parts
-Missing weapons, accessories, packing errors with duplicate parts, etc

I mean...reading about this shit has me scared. The 1.0 did have a few random QC issues here and there but for the most part was perfect outside of the aforementioned paint chipping issue on the bare bodies. So far 1.75 seems like a massive step down from 1.0 and 1.5
>>
>>6199047
if you're scared don't order and wait until reviews come in. that simple
>>
>>6199041
I'm just gonna have her be one of my paladins. I don't like her with the wings on
>>
>>6199057
>>6199041
wouldn't you be better off getting delphina?
>>
>>6196426
>>6196156
>get called an autist because my black minotaur has trouble standing
>told im inciting a panic for asking if my figure has two left feet
>told i should own a stand because of loose joints and two left feet
Holy shit, are you guys really insulting me for 4H's failures?

Also, my Xetheus and his cow friends didn't require stands despite also having hoof feet. I forget if my Scarabuses had issues standing, but i don't remember needing a stand for them either.

And yes, my minotaur does have the two same feet. The dents and dings on the feet armor ontop are exactly the same, which 196156 says are different on his despite the peg holes being on the same side on both.
>>
>>6198942
>Bios can make or break a character
I guess I could be an exception, but I know I'm not in this line for their lore. Like I'll read up on it just to see what they're going for, but I'm really just here for a bunch of fantasy figures to make my own headcanons and stories about. I guess if someone had a particularly cool backstory but I wasn't sold on them before, that could change my mind, but I really don't think finding out someone I thought looked great didn't have a cool story would ruin them for me or anything.
>>
>>6199059
Nah, I don't like the Templar look. I like gold/white/purple pallys
>>
>>6199158
>I guess I could be an exception
You're not.
I know none of the names for my Mythic Legion figures or the side characters of the previous 4H figures.

Reading the bios and stories, nothing catches my interest. Everything is so generic compared to actual fantasy series... which is why i buy these toys. They're basically stand ins for characters from the books i love.
>>
>>6198976
Dwarves are my favorite fantasy race, I'll always want more.

That said I'm perfectly fine with only getting the one builder this wave, I'd rather they focus on more figures with the new builds than a bunch of Dwarves whose only difference would be coloration.
>>
>>6199189
>>6199158
same, though it doesn't help that the spellings for the names are really weird.
>>
>>6199241
>These don't require stands either, maybe you just suck at posing? Your attitude sure seems like it.
Yeah, that's nice in trying to blame me for 4H's bad QC, but almost every stance i put my black minotaur in, he falls down.
The combination of the loose joints and the two left feet might be why. Or it could just be the loose joints.

Very disappointing, especially since their older figures with hooves have no problems in standing in many poses. Everything being equal, the problem is with this figure.
>>
I'm getting really sick of the apologia going on here and in the 4H forums right now. There are legitimate problems backed up by picture evidence, user accounts and video reviews showing the QC issues with the latest wave. Yet they are being hand waved away by people who just want to suck on 4H's dick no matter what. My issue with this is if the problems aren't seen as legit and if 4H sees it's fans ready/willing to take it up the ass they may not even try to get their factory in order. The 2.0 wave may end up being just as bad if not worse.

The loose joint issues in 1.75 are a FACT, this is not up for debate. This is not subjective. The backs of the figures that do have shading on the front are NOT shaded on the back. Once again, not up for fucking debate the pictures do not lie. The question is did 4H try to do some cost cutting or was it the factory trying to pocket extra profit? 4H isn't answering these questions though. So I am canceling my pledge with the assumption whatever I buy will have mold flashing everywhere, loose floppy joints, packing errors and a less detailed paint job that only covers the front of the figure but not the back.

It sucks because buying them after they actually get released they will probably cost more and I will end up buying a lot less of them but I want to know the quality is there again first. If I bought some of these latest figures and they had the issues the 1.75 wave is having I would feel totally ripped off. Being marginally better than western toy companies who have set the bar so low is NOT impressive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uugIxieZci0&ab_channel=PixelDan

Nice interview about ML. it is interesting to know they ran out of stretch goals. kind of crazy how they came up with such nice designs on the fly
>>
>>6199425
Not that anon, but just some official acknowledgement would be enough. "Yes, we realize this happened. It's been addressed. We will do our best to make sure it doesn't happen again." That's all.
>>
>>6199433
That's a fair request.

I'm guessing 4H are pretty fucking mad too. What do you even do when China screws you? There's basically no recourse, China doesn't have a lot of legal support for Western companies when their manufacturers pull shit like this.

I would think they will have to search for a new manufacturer after this, or perhaps with the size of their orders for the KS, they will be in a better position to demand better QC. It's gotta be hard doing production by mail like this, I know some companies have an (non-chinese) employee posted in China near manufacturers specifically to rise their ass and make sure they don't cut corners like this. Can't trust China to not screw you if you don't.
>>
>>6199447
Yeah, I think even the Glyos guy flies over to China occasionally just to make it known that he's keeping on eye on production.
>>
>>6199447
>It's gotta be hard doing production by mail like this, I know some companies have an (non-chinese) employee posted in China near manufacturers specifically to rise their ass and make sure they don't cut corners like this. Can't trust China to not screw you if you don't.
You pretty much have to do this when dealing with China because their culture is shitty. Basically if the person who owns the factory (or even a manager in the factory) sees a way to save some money to pocket profit they will. So you have to be there keeping a close eye on them and making sure they don't do this. Obviously bigger companies have more weight to throw around in the sense that they do so much business with a factory it would be a bad idea to piss them off.

However, even with that said the big brands like Bandai, GSC, etc have troubles which then either cause delays or less than ideal releases with QC issues. At one point Alter and GSC decided to share a factory but the quality control at that factory was so unsatisfactory to Alter (known for their near perfect scale statues) that Alter delayed EVERY RELEASE for 3+ months to go back to their old factory.

All 4H can really do here is threaten to go to another factory or send someone over there to explain this can't happen again to put a fire under their ass. I do wish they'd at least acknowledge something happened and at least say they were TRYING to fix it for this new KS.
>>
>480,000 Stretch Goal
>Skeletits with Headdress

Touché 4H, here's another $33 from me
>>
>>6199489
>Touché 4H, here's another $33 from me
Same

That ribcage upper body is badass.
>>
File: 1477931624839.png (171KB, 465x434px) Image search: [Google]
1477931624839.png
171KB, 465x434px
>>6199489
GOD
DAMMIT
I'M IN, LADS
>>
>>6199495
agreed, cant wait to see the colors they go with
>>
>>6199521
I hope to god it's purple and gold
>>
>>6199489
>okay, I'm only getting the vampires this KS
>okay, I'll get brother mandi too
>okay, skeletits builder is cool but that's it unless they add more vampires
>fuck, okay, gotta have morgolyth

I just want new vampires but 4H killing me with these skeletons
>>
>>6199489
Holy fuckkkk I assume this is another of the Necronomicus kids. This is gonna fuck my pocketbook hard.
>>
>>6199531
I mean, they only made three vamps, all of which share the same body and color scheme.

It's really no surprise that the more unique-looking skeletons are a more attractive offering.
>>
>>6199527
See, I was thinking black and emerald green would look perfect, throw in gold for accents
>>
File: yhst-16154415767246_2255_7232708.jpg (429KB, 751x1050px) Image search: [Google]
yhst-16154415767246_2255_7232708.jpg
429KB, 751x1050px
>>6199521
>>6199527
>>6199540
I'm selfishly hoping it matches OG Scarabus. Red and gold!
>>
File: 1478129078690.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478129078690.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>6199489

They can't keep getting away with this.

>adds another $33 to pledge
>>
>>6199538
Well they share color scheme due to that being their faction color, but two of those vampires are generic nameless soldiers. I would have liked to have seen one more unique character.
>>
>>6199542
that would also be lovely

>>6199543
Seriously, they're monsters

>>6199551
Like, maybe, Lucretia, who only got a new neck piece, a head, a skirt and a cape?

So, she must be one of the final three, along with Deer Lord and the FanEx, right?
>>
>>6199540
I was thinking/hoping for black with a muddy green.
>>
>>6199556
Yep, she'd be the one of the three who was unique. I did say one more.

I don't think FanEx is counting as a new reveal, so deer lord and something else.
>>
>>6199563
>something else
What more could they possibly add? A lizard man for the snake-mage chick?
>>
>>6199489
It's a mother fucking Lich!
Take my money!
All of it!
I don't have any more!
Fuck!
>>
>>6199527
That would be nice. I basically want it too be as close to a warcraft Lich as possible. But please leave the bones be bone-coloured, not red or green
>>
>>6199579
I was thinking Warcraft lich too. WC3 undead had a great aesthetic.
>>
I think the main issue with the 1.75 and All Star waves must be the fact that molds are getting worn out.
>>
>>6199601
But most of the issues are paint issues.
>>
>>6199489

Oh that's awesome. Shit, I'm gonna lose so much money to them....
>>
File: ifiseethatskeletononemoretime.jpg (92KB, 1172x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ifiseethatskeletononemoretime.jpg
92KB, 1172x1300px
>>6199489
Skelemom?

my boner is ready.
>>
What's left? Deer Guy and Blood Knightress? Or was that the barbarian builder?
>>
>>6199654
>Blood Knightress
wut?
>>
>>6199656
There was a render pic of an armored female with a horned helmet which reminded of the Blook Knight from KS1. Might just be pieces of the barbarian builder, though.
>>
Urgh. When was the all-in with stretch goals rolled out for the previous kickstarter?
>>
>>6199687
That's the barbarian builder, yes.
>>
There's only two reveals left, todays counted as one of the three according the the kickstarter update.

So Deer Lord and Kickstarter Exclusive?
>>
>>6199689
The All-In was revealed in the final week, as was the final figure which was the KS Exclusive. They'll most likely do the same thing this time. The next figure will most likely be Deerface and they'll end it on the KS exclusive figure which will be a repaint with an army builder head.
>>
>>6199601
Molds don't get worn out that fast. And it's all lazy paint and lack of cleaning up flashing.

Unless you're quoting the 4H forums to meme on me
>>
Only $5k more til the next reveal, im stoked to see Xylonia (Deer Lord), probably going to get every member of the flock in this KS.

Hope we get another member of the Red Star Bounty Hunters as the last one or a unique Vamp
>>
>>6199531
A-are you Me?
>>
>>6199267
Yeah, making excuses for "it's just a $22 toy" is not enough. On average, as a matter of fact each of the backer has pledged up to $400, which is a fairly significant investment. If the QC issues persist, then it's not gonna be just one figure who has problem, but all dozens or so figure you get will have problems.

On top of this, the lack of acknowledgement on 4H's part, and their lack of response over anything is worrying. There are people who simply want to know the range of motion on the new buck, how much can the elbow bend, how much can the knee bend, can these figures hold an arrow shooting pose, what parts are interchangeable and modular and what parts are not interchangeable. Can you take off the shoulder pauldrons on the thinner figure just like the bulkier figure? Are they fixed to the arm?

Just for comparison, the raptor guy David Silva has more than twice the amount of backers (2661), has a day job at NECA, seemed to run the whole thing by himself, but still constantly replies to backer comments, address concerns, take positive feedback, willing to alter sculpt for more articulation, and constantly post videos on the articulation and range of motion improvement on the figures.
>>
>>6199787
>a unique Vamp

Out of the 6 Brood characters (from all three waves), only 2 are not unique
>>
How do you want your FANEX senpai?

SAY NO MORE!
>>
>>6199980
Jesus Christ, can we get a mulligan on this whole thing? Fucking waste of a slot.
>>
>>6199980
Haha. Good job, guys. That's terrible.
>>
>>6199980
Thanks for saving that $33 for Morgolyth.
>>
>>6199980
Oh jesus christ no
>>
>>6199980
I think there should be a pledge requirement for FANEX vote to buy the FANEX figure.

Only legitimate buyers should be able to vote on the colors etc, so it's more of a community project rather than random factions taking potshots and voting to spite other factions
>>
>>6199980

Wow. I like Wonder Woman but if they were going to do this why did they use the LEATHER arms and legs? The fuck? Hilarious.
>>
>>6199980
These autists could have just bought a Wonder Woman figure. Then we would have another free slot and they would have a better looking figure.

Extremely disappointing
>>
>>6199980
This Xena wondering rogue lady is looking rather meh right now. Easy pass
>>
>>6199980

When everyone was pulling for the yellow armored cleric from D&D the 4H made a post to explicitly shoot it down.

How the fuck is this going to get away with copyright?
>>
>>6199980
If they had gone with realistic color (black or brown) and skin color, the figure might've been salvagable if you just custom another head into it, like for example this upcoming MOTUC Ultimate Teela extra head.

Now with the blue skintight skin, mettalic blue cloth cape and cloth hood, silver gauntlets and leggings this looks like a disaster
>>
>>6200050
Forgot pic

>>6200048
>How the fuck is this going to get away with copyright?
I don't think DC and Wonder Woman IP is gonna be threatened by this abomination of a figure. It looks like bootleg chinese wonderwoman batman mashup
>>
Apparently the helmeted elf head is going to have green ears. While I secretly would want them to be gold or not on there at all I am enjoying the butthurt.
>>
>>6199980

I didn't see that outcome anywhere in the polls.
>>
Thats not the winning combo- armor that won was metallic blue, this is just someone's hopeless wet dream
>>
>>6199980
>normies are so boring that when asked what fantasy figure they want they make a marvel legends
>>
Apparently Morgolyth is going to be silver and purple.
>>
File: DORMANTFORMSCARABUS1.jpg (289KB, 576x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DORMANTFORMSCARABUS1.jpg
289KB, 576x1200px
>>6200109

Dormant Scarabus colors, fuck yes!
>>
>>6200109
>Apparently Morgolyth is going to be silver and purple.

dropped

Also god damn that Israel guy is annoying
>>
>>6200109
I don't hate it!
>>
>>6200122
My thoughts exactly
>>
http://toyfair17.asmzine.com/gallery/four-horsemen-studios-mythic-legions/

Better Toy Fair gallery showing side and back views
>>
>>6199980
>shitty homage colorway

what is this Glyos or something
>>
File: DSC02090.jpg (279KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02090.jpg
279KB, 1000x750px
She doesn't really fit into my personal canon or "plan" for these figures, but I am more and more tempted by this pouty-lipped brown girl.
>>
KS just hit 480k, next reveal should be soon
>>
>>6200153
I need her, any scantily clad mystery woman is a must have
>>
File: bonytail.png (749KB, 523x647px) Image search: [Google]
bonytail.png
749KB, 523x647px
such a cutie.
>>
>>6200168
God I just wish she had the spiky hip pads. It just looks so weird to me as is.

Also, is anyone else not quite as enamored with Mandibulus as they expcted to be? Something about that head isn't doing it for me.
>>
>>6200169
Hip pads would be nice but I still love her.

Seeing Mandi without the visor just makes me want him more.
>>
File: 4637463-2.jpg (2MB, 1328x2048px) Image search: [Google]
4637463-2.jpg
2MB, 1328x2048px
>>6200009
I figure they were going for this look.
>>
>>6200169
I think it's the bronze on his helmet, it stands out from his rusted, black iron armor unpleasantly, though I've overlooked it.
>>
>>6200153
She'd make an awesome voodoo priestess or something.
>>
>>6199980
That looks pretty cool, actually.
>>
File: FHM10140.jpg (39KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
FHM10140.jpg
39KB, 752x564px
>>6200180
Or a bride for Iz-Ra-Mirrus
>>
>>6200153
I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>6200069
Sauce?
>>
File: Toy-Fair-2017-Four-Horsemen-024.jpg (269KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Toy-Fair-2017-Four-Horsemen-024.jpg
269KB, 2048x1362px
Is anyone concerned about the length of the neck on the thinner bodies? The elves especially have unaturally long neck on the sculpt. Case #1
>>
>>6200224
Case #2, from their FB page.
>>
All those people wanting dwarves got their wish....

WHERE IS MY DEER LORD?!?!
>>
>>6200245
Das a good-ass dwarf head
>>
>>6200245
>WHERE IS MY DEER LORD?!?!

God dammit.
>>
>>6200245
>that faction symbol though

wtf
>>
>>6200260
Either it's an oversight.
Or some Hella shit going to break loose.
>>
>new skelly
>new dwarf
Just fuck my wallet up
>>
>>6200229

Not an issue really.
>>
>>6200245
>>6200260
>>6200271
The name seems like a relative of Third, maybe a brother. Could be like Atilla and Attlus, just went different ways.
>>
Arethyr Legion now has Orc Queen, Goblin King, Dwarf King.... maybe they all pledged to his cause...like LOTR style for Sauron
>>
>>6200312
Think Arethyr is just handing out goody-bags of demonic rings?
>>
>>6200318
It's the hats. He made them each a kickass crown in exchange for joining up.
>>
>>6200318
Haha, thanks for attending Gorgo's birthday party, he's a bit of a loner, no one even knows his real name- have a favor of unlimited power

>>6200319
Reign for Loyalty? Yeah, it still works today
>>
File: plate head.png (464KB, 411x655px) Image search: [Google]
plate head.png
464KB, 411x655px
what is this thing at the back of the deluxe knight builder's head? Was thinking of getting her but this just looks ridiculous
>>
>>6199980
this makes me feel ill
>>
>>6200372
It's a riposte plate. It deflects sharp things.
>>
>>6200374
don't sweat it. that's just someone's mastabatory fantasy. She dosn't look THAT bad.

Brown leather parts for the bracers and leather legs, and likely, corset.

Blue metal for metal parts. blue cape, red inside, possibly going to come with a red hood with blue inside so the hood/cape becomes reversible.
>>
>>6200372
It's removable. Just swap it for a plume or something.
>>
>>6200402
This. She also comes with two other alternate heads.
>>
>>6200425
But what's the purpose of said cup? Does a medieval helmet doubles as soup bowl if you want to go camping
>>
>>6200429
See >>6200380
>>
>>We'll try to have fully painted versions of these shown to you before the Kickstarter ends, but we may have to reveal those before or during the upcoming Backerkit.

Chinese children paint like 100 of these a day get it together.
>>
File: DSC04044[1].jpg (259KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04044[1].jpg
259KB, 1000x750px
I've been trying to figure out where else this skeletons parts are being used. I thought maybe brother mandibulus shared the same skull, but Brother M has "angry" eye sockets

No way four horsemen is just going to use this sculpt once. I was hoping for at least another non builder skeleton.
>>
>>6200245
I hope they use the slender body they used for goblins so he can look like an old decrepit evil dwarf
>>
>>6200453
We will see them used again in 2.5, I'm sure and 2.75
>>
>>6200453
I think Morgolyth may have this skull under her headdress. It seems to include a cracked mask over her eye area, with skeleton face under it.
>>
>>6200444

Chinese children commit suicide and aren't allowed to sleep because of the toys you think you have to have.
>>
>>6200498
Anon, I think it was a joke.

>>6200429
Yeah, haven't you ever been crusading and realized you forgot your soup bowl? But then you realize and reach behind your head, and all your troubles wash away
>>
>>6200498
I'm alright with that.
>>
>>6198907
Yeah Headcanon is the way to go with this.
>>
File: 1438571419176.png (432KB, 426x569px) Image search: [Google]
1438571419176.png
432KB, 426x569px
>>6199489
>>6199513
>>6199543
>>6199570
>>6199619
We Skelly now.
>>
File: 1453349376107.jpg (108KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
1453349376107.jpg
108KB, 300x449px
Im getting all the Necro except Hagnon. Was going for goldie but can someone convince me to go full undead?
>>
>>6200547
I can only go 4 at most btw.
>>
>>6200547
If you're asking for someone to convince you, sounds to me like you've already made the choice to begin with.
>>
File: ChaosDwarf.jpg (45KB, 400x464px) Image search: [Google]
ChaosDwarf.jpg
45KB, 400x464px
>>6200245
I was going to pass but if that faction is correct and this fucker is a 4H CHAOS DWARF?
>>
>>6200453

Are the necks removable on the armored bodies? Was planning some swaps but all the goblins have green necks.
>>
>>6198884
I would have loved her if not for that tumblr cut. God I hate that look.
>>
File: Add on 02.20.17 4CHAN.jpg (588KB, 1100x2600px) Image search: [Google]
Add on 02.20.17 4CHAN.jpg
588KB, 1100x2600px
6 days to go...

So one more stretch is on deck, the evil (?) dwarf King

One last one stretch is left in the hole.

Fanex colors are still being sussed out (I think?).

They will be offering a massive 'super all-in' pledge option but I have to assume that will wait for everything to be unveiled.
>>
>>6200579
They are.
>>
>>6200590

Same. She's like Two-Face lol only one side looks good.
>>
>DEER LORD cut to appease whiny bara dwarf fags

God damnit.
>>
>>6200597
There is still open more reveal and it's probably deer Lord.
>>
>>6200604
No kickstarter exclusive at least.
>>
>>6200547
>Im getting all the Necro except Hagnon.

ball and chain + any female = slave girl.

That should be enough for anyone.
>>
i know i should respect the DEMOCRATIC PROCESS but my god, i wish they'd do a poll for a 're-do' of the fanex figure. I bet the redo votes would be 100 to 1
>>
>>6200616
Honestly I could probably just make a ball and chain. That would actually be pretty easy.
>>
>>6200312
That's exactly what the Legion of Arethyr is, an alliance of different beastmen and evil warriors who fight in service of themselves mostly, but do so under the promise of power and riches if they release Arethyr. All led by the fallen Knight, Gorgo.

>>6200579
No, the necks do not come off the 2.0 bodies, they're built in similar to how the bare body torso was done in wave 1.0. It's a bit of a shame imo, but an understandable cost cutting measure. Especially if they were able to figure out a different way to mount collars onto figures.
>>
>>6200604
It fucking better be. You can't tease that shit at the beginning and then not follow through.
>>
>>6200625
it's too late, there's no time.
>>
>>Cry about gold elf having dark skin
>>They make you a white one
>>Cry about having an armored helmet
>>They make one but it has green ears
>>Cry about green ears on the forums and say that the gold will "save them money" on paint apps

If they wanted to save them money they shouldn't have asked for three fucking heads.
>>
>>6200625
Fan polls for toys are more embarrassing than fun. I know this 'from scratch' idea sounds cute on paper but all it does is just make for arguments, resentment & a figure cobbled together not from concept but lowest common denominator parts.

It's like letting a second grader pack his own lunch.
>>
>>6200625
>I bet the redo votes would be 100 to 1

Only in your deranged little mind.
>>
>>6200664
At the very least they should have started with the head first.
>>
>>6200475
>It seems to include a cracked mask over her eye area, with skeleton face under it.
oh man I hope that's it, I've been thinking her whole head might be a helmet to match the ribcage design on her armor
>>
File: 6346346.jpg (146KB, 680x682px) Image search: [Google]
6346346.jpg
146KB, 680x682px
>>6199489

Kind of think they went a little overboard on the Alien Queen head.
>>
>>6200638
I really hope its Deer Lord ...
>>
>>6200719

Fuck no. Bitch has to look imposing and regal.
>>
File: 1470689662491.jpg (234KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470689662491.jpg
234KB, 1000x750px
He looks pretty different without the visor.
>>
Anybody want to split the x6 legion builders? 6 of them are excessive as I would imagine a lot of people don't really have room. 3 is the ideal number for some toy photography, so 3 of them for $42.5 to split sounds like a great idea, but I'm not sure how we can make it work with other randos on cambodian basket weaving imageboard
>>
>>6200738
I kinda want to get 2 now.
>>
>>6200738
Yep, definitely repainting that helmet. I wish he had a full mask like Gwendolynne.
>>
>>6200743
Which one(s) are you looking at?
>>
File: 1470702611302.jpg (204KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1470702611302.jpg
204KB, 1000x750px
>>6200757
Think it looks good without the visor, kinda odd with it. Probably be better if they were both the same color.
>>
I want the goblins plus skelly builder but none of them are a pledge reward? Only add ons? So I have to pledge for a figure that I don't want in order to add on the goblins?
>>
>>6200777
Or maybe if you could rotate it to cover his mouth? That's a thing some helmets did right?

Anyway, I'm kind of bummed this is all coming to an end and we're not even going to have these until next year.
>>
>>6200784
yeah m8 it kinda sucks, imma do the same thing pretty much but just buy a boarrior (maybe hagnon) as my pledge so they fit in with the theme of bad guys
>>
>>6200803
Wow, this is pretty lame desu. Maybe I can flip the figure once I get it. Anybody else know more about this?
>>
>>6200805
Yeah, you absolutely can. Just look at the sold ones on ebay. Hell I bought from bbts for $50.
>>
File: 1487283815913.jpg (743KB, 1210x2732px) Image search: [Google]
1487283815913.jpg
743KB, 1210x2732px
Good Lord. What am I doing?
>>
>>6200807
I'm debating whether I should get a figure I dislike so I don't end up keeping it when it arrives or just saying fuck it and pick a bonus figure. It's just money, right?
>>
>>6200808
>no stands

Well look at mister penny pincher over here.
>>
>>6200808
Going broke
>>
hagnon or boarrior?
>>
>>6200808
Hey, if you got a decent paying job then why not?
>>
>>6200815
Hagnon.
>>
>>6200815
Hagnon
>>
>>6200815
Personally I'd say boarrior. But a fully transparent figure IS pretty cool.
>>
>>6200808
good lord, you my role model
>>
>>6200808
I gotta ask you, honestly, will you enjoy having that many of these figures? Are you going to massive army photos? Sell them? Just display them in a giant cabinet?
>>
>>6200815
Though Boarrior is part of the Arethyr legion if you are getting some Goblins.
>>
>>6200836
I am but I'm getting the builder skeleton so maybe I'll do my own head cannon.
>>
>>6200808
>>6200830

Yeah I have multiples of many ML figures but at some point it seems like too many figures to actually enjoy if you have like 200 of them.
>>
>>6198899
>>6198905
maybe she still is his babe
>>
File: 1457587381351.gif (1MB, 250x190px) Image search: [Google]
1457587381351.gif
1MB, 250x190px
I originally planned $66. Now I'm at $213. Hopefully the aftermarket price for Elf legion builders will be reasonable if I decide to flip it later.
>>
>>6200719
i love this. the current one looks too alien for my tastes yeah
>>
>>6199787
>Xylonia
i hope this is a female name. i'd be into fem deer
>>
File: undead_by_eemeling-d4qcjec.jpg (245KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
undead_by_eemeling-d4qcjec.jpg
245KB, 800x1200px
>>6200555
No Im really on the fence. I'd have 4 skellys and Decimus at that point. She'd be the only humie at that point or I go 5 deep on the undead. I was more looking for somone to sell me on either.
>>
>>6200944
Go full spoop
>>
File: IMG_0459.jpg (186KB, 1448x1931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0459.jpg
186KB, 1448x1931px
Took a few photos of Gorthokk. Working on my snapshot skill and lighting.
>>
File: IMG_0457.jpg (166KB, 1448x1931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.jpg
166KB, 1448x1931px
>>6200956
>>
>>6200956
>>6200957
hey thats pretty good
>>
>>6200957
>>6200956
Thanks, anon!
>>
>>6200830
I'll definitely take a lot of action pics, but these bad boys(along with the previous ML figures) are going onto a big 9'x4' display I'm making, to do battle against each other in a fantasy landscape.
I'm the guy who's also buying a bunch for my shop, so >>6200808 is just for my personal collection. I'll probably spend about $35,000 for inventory and whatever doesn't sell in my shop will go on ebay.
>>
>>6200972
where is your shop located ?
>>
>>6200986
Los Angeles.
>>
>>6200992
not trying to find out who you are or anything but is it like a magic the gathering card shop, or just a toy shop with a ton of different toys?
>>
>>6201002
Tabletop gaming in general. MtG, Pokemon, board games, D&D, Warhammer, etc. We also sell a lot of general nerd stuff, like Funko Pops, Harry Potter merch, comic book stuff, all kinds. One wall of the shop is all miscellaneous stuff that doesn't relate directly to gaming but sells to the customer base.
>>
File: 1487649147892.jpg (876KB, 1448x1931px) Image search: [Google]
1487649147892.jpg
876KB, 1448x1931px
>>6200957

looks like you got the basics down all you need now is a little post editing.
>>
>>6201005
thats cool anon, are you past the 5 year mark?
>>
>>6200896
>only reason people know is a deer lord is the obvious antlers
>people still thinking it could be a female
>>
>>6201008
I tried doing some in Krita, but to be honest I have no idea what I'm doing. Image software is pretty alien to me. My knowledge doesn't expand much beyond mspaint.
>>
>>6201016

download GIMP. or pirate photoshop. either way youtube has thousands of tutorials.
>>
>>6201012
No. I'm coming up on 3 years in March.
>>
>>6201028
good luck m8
>>
>>6200956
>>6200957
Little tip, put some cloth or tissue paper over the light you are using, it will make the shadows go away but make sure the paper wont catch fire from the lamp
>>
>>6201015
that's true. now i feel dumb
>>
>>6201032
Thanks.
>>
>>6200721
>I really hope its Deer Lord ...

So do I so you fags will finally shut the fuck up about it...
>>
>>6201077

Shh...let people enjoy their playthings
>>
>ESTIMATED DELIVERY Apr 2018
>tfw
>>
>>6201111
Honestly, imma say May to Early June if you're a backer.
>>
>>6201113
probably gonna be more delays than that. just the nature of kickstarter
>>
>>6201111
The waiting isn't so bad. Just don't dwell on it. They'll send out updates, and those will be cool little reminders, but other than that don't worry about it till they start shipping. Makes life easier and gives you a little surprise next year.
>>
>>6200135
>http://toyfair17.asmzine.com/
You're awesome.

Forgot the name for this site and I have been looking for this in my bookmarks all weekend long, before realizing it was on my broken computer's.

Bar none, the best site for Toy Fair news and pictures.
>>
So what's everyone's current final answer? I got one of each goblin and a skelly builder.
>>
>>6201146
Iron Knight, cause dat sallet helm, Mandibulus, the Evil weapon pack, and Morgolyth.
>>
File: Mythic_legions_order.png (1MB, 1566x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Mythic_legions_order.png
1MB, 1566x1102px
>>6201146

315 total, was trying to keep it under 300.

Dropped boarrior, and 3 goblins is enough for a small gang.
>>
>>6201146
What's your initial pledge?

And anyway, I've got
>Gryshaa: initial pledge
>elf weapons
>Snagg
>Faunus
>Mandibulus
>Boarrior
>Azza
>Xarria
>elf ranger
>>
>>6201154
I went with elf builder. It wasn't part of the plan since I only really wanted what I listed before. I don't plan on keeping him but who knows a year from now.
>>
>>6201146
boar: 33
gwyndolin: 33
2 knight builder: 110
orc builder: 22
queen urkzaa: 33
jjuno: 33
barbarian warrior female: 18
brother mandibulus: 33
goblin legion builder: 18
knubnik: 33
gonxx: 33
snag: 33
gob king: 33
2 skellitities:66
>>
>>6201146
still not sure if hagnon or boarrior 45
but after that
goblin builder 18
KNUBNIK 33
GONXX 33
KING NO'GLIN 33
SKELETON SOLDIER BUILDER 33
>>
Here's my current list:
Delphina

Mandibulus

Goblin Builder

Gonxx

Elf Ranger

Goblin King

Skeleton Soldier Builder

morgolyth

Really want to squeeze in Hagnon, and will probably want the dwarf king and deer lord as well, but the price is already getting up there.

Now that I've noticed Elf Rangers "COPY THAT" neck, he might be on the chopping block.
>>
Which are the worst figures in 2.0? You can't pick Calavius or the Fan exclusive because those are too easy.
>>
>>6201170
Snake hair lady or the fairy wing elf
>>
>>6201170
Each filthy elf they've made.
>>
>>6201170
Queen Urkzaa is really lame; boring armor color, ugly head, and plain body. for a god damn orc queen she's pretty underwhelming.
>>
>>6201172
i think the $30 elf is nice, his helmeted face is pretty cool
>>
>>6201174
I agree with this, nothing about her strikes me as worth the 33 bucks.
>>
>>6201170

Hands down the worst figure is Myria goldenbranch, she's just a rip off Gwendolynne
>>
>>6201170
all of the unarmored, non-mage warrior women.
I know we've had a hundred posts about this already, but they look terrible without any kind of muscle definition when compared to the unarmored fighters from 1.0.

Jjuno the Crusher in particular stands out, because she doesn't look like she crushes goddamn shit.
>>
>>6201111
When you finally get them? You've forgotten about paying for them.
>>
>>6201174
Yeah the femorcs don't do it for me either. The tusks really bother me, or I should say their jaws don't look like they should have those tusks coming out of them. I'd rather they be less 'attractive' & more orky but I concede I'm probably in the minority on that.
>>
>>6201146
Lucretia
Mandibulus
Skele Builder
Goblin Builder
probably Morgolyth unless they show the final design and I dislike it somehow
Knight and Evil Weapon Packs

might throw in the Iron Knight at the last minute

I'll just suffer the BBTS price if there's anything I regret passing on. Trying to only get the stuff I really like.
>>
>>6200743
I'd be down but how would we go about doing it?
>>
>>6201174
>>6201176
she's probably my favorite, but I plan to headcannon her as lesbo lovers with my fem orc legion.
>>
And it's over $495,000.
>>
>>6201224
finally
>>
>>6200667
you like the figure?
>>
>>6201236
Probably the one dude who keeps defending it every thread.
>>
>>6201146
Elf Legion Builder
Brother Mandibulus
Elf Ranger
Shadow Elf Warrior
Malachi Cinderhorn
Lord Aydon
Morgolyth

That brings me to a whopping $248 right now. I'm debating on whether or not I should add Gryshaa and I just hope that the last reveal isn't something I want...
>>
>>6201311
Whoops, I'm actually at $228, not $248. I was going to add the elf weapon pack but decided not to.
>>
>>6201170
>You can't pick Calavius

What Calavius is perfect I've been hyped since he was shown off last year.

The vampire knight looks objectively shitty to me though.
>>
>>6201255
ooooh. well my point still stands: 100 to 1
>>
>>6201323
calavius is probably the most hated on figure. i think his design is okay on it's own, but it's more of the same and roman theme isn't something I'm into
>>
>>6201146
>deluxe knight builder
>gwendolynne heavensbrand
>orc builder 2
>jjuno
>cavern dwarf builder
>brother mandibulus
>knubnik
>elf ranger
>king bromdenn ironjaw

might add either the skeleton soldier builder or another goblin, just not sure which goblin
>>
>>6201340

Huh that's so weird. I mean yeah he's not medieval but how many cool gladiators with that kind of helmet do we get? Plus I think his colors are nice.
>>
>>6201311
I believe they are all revealed now
>>
510k for Deer Lord
>>
File: Money 3.jpg (598KB, 1100x2600px) Image search: [Google]
Money 3.jpg
598KB, 1100x2600px
>>6201146
I might add Snagg just so I can get all the goblins but idk yet
>>
>xylona
>her

HA yes
>>
>>6201421

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>6201532

Of course you'd say that. Because you don't like it when other people like something you've been railing against for so long.
>>
>>
>>6201625
>Deer tiddies
>>
>>6201625
I'll be honest, that's a little disappointing. Not because it's female. 1) it uses the shitty unarmed abdomen and it'll probably be some weird skin color, it should either be fur or armored, not just a human woman with a deer head and 2) I wanted the head to look angrier I guess, I was expecting a fierce forest king/queen.
>>
>>6201646
i like the gentle expression. she probably has some ties to nature and represents life giving and etc.

the bare torso is understandable since she's getting a custom head and leaf boobs already, and they're not done yet
>>
>>6201625

Finally, Love it!!!!
>>
>>6201646
Why would an animal goddess look angry? That doesn't even make sense, especially for a deer.

Also, this entire line is about parts sharing. Including another new piece would double her stretch goal.
>>
>>6201625
The horn shape is weird...

Which is good since i'm already spending too much
>>
>>6201654
it's the flock insignia
>>
>>6201652
Because of the rise of the evil forces. I don't know, angry's probably the wrong word, I mean, it'll depend on how the actual figure looks but if it's just generic "deer look" I'm not interested. Deer do not look inherently intelligent. And as far as parts, I just personally would prefer any of the armor abdomens instead, not a new piece.
>>
>>6201625
Thank god, it doesn't look I'll be adding that
>>
>No Aethyr this time
Fuck
>>
>>6201669
Yeah, that really disappointed me too. I was looking forward to him that most
>>
>>6201674
I'm secretly hoping he looks somewhat similar to Scarabus in terms of the horns and such so I don't feel obligated to pay out the ass for one of him.
>>
>>6201669
what is he even supposed to look like?
>>
>>6201689
Dunno. I believe he's supposed to be some sort of demon, and I think someone said they mentioned doing bat wings for him.
>>
File: arethyr.png (2MB, 764x1194px) Image search: [Google]
arethyr.png
2MB, 764x1194px
>>6201689
>>6201686
>>6201669
Arethy already has a rough sketch to him but they said that they needed extra tooling that they wont be able to do to complete him.
>>
>>6201699
Damn, he's badass
>>
>>6201699
>>6201706
Yeah, that's pretty cool. Maybe a little edgy, but he is a demon lord after all. I could see a smaller scale KS just for him and a few demons to get the new tooling for like the wings and stuff.
>>
>>6201699
the wings are cool but i am not getting any more bare chested beefcakes. put that cool shirt from mandibulus on him
>>
>>6201663
Angry or other emotions would probably make the figure too human. I think an uncanny neutral look suits her better.
>>
>>6201625
So os this like the line's trans character? Because that's a male deer head but with some tiddies.
>>
>>6201721
Fantasy deer gods don't have to abide by the laws of real Earth deer.
>>
File: roe-deer.jpg (243KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
roe-deer.jpg
243KB, 600x600px
>>6201625
I feel like she looks way more like a goat in the face than a deer.
>>
>>6201724
I totally see that.
>>
>>6201721
there are female deer with antlers and it's a mystical god in a world with barely any backstory.
>>
>>6201625
>antlers
>female

?????
>>
File: BQkEpR78Cj.jpg (13KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
BQkEpR78Cj.jpg
13KB, 267x400px
>>6201762
it's just like how fat men have boobs
>>
>>6201762
>real life rules
>fantasy setting

?????
>>
>>6201625
>female deer
>antlers
So a hermaphrodite doe king with titties. What a disgusting design. 4chan likes traps so no wonder you guys like it.
>>
>>6201625
>deer

guys it looks more like a gazelle

I'm coo wit dat
>>
>>6201840
Do you think they deer neck and stuff is separate head piece going on to the female upper body? Almost like the minotaur neck piece but with a ball joint on top?

I'm just wondering if I could armor her up.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-132606.png (960KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-132606.png
960KB, 1440x2560px
>>6201840

It doesnt look too different, and honestly im okay with female since Xylona is a greek female name meaning "From the Woods", we still have burly Lion Knight Leodysseus and however the fuck they are gonna make Winged Serpent Bassylia.

Female Deer Lord works for me just great!
>>
File: itsmostlybadbutthisonesok.jpg (19KB, 165x231px) Image search: [Google]
itsmostlybadbutthisonesok.jpg
19KB, 165x231px
>itt
>>
>>6201847
Yeah, that looks about the same. I'm reserving judgement on all the render-only figures until they have the actual prototype done.

Although, I'm a little salty they didn't just have them done before starting the KS, they knew full well their crazy fanbase would make sure they hit every stretch goal.
>>
>>6201762
It's for that one guy who wanted trans characters.
>>
>>6201840
Exactly. Plus boob bikini plate is the most impractical shit armor ever. It highlights the mushy female body which is the weakest aspect of this KS. A choice made to appeal to the lowest common virginal denominator. A choice that the FanEx autists made. Well this was probably the figure i was most excited for but now its shit. Oh well ill keep my money and happily keep my pledge under 600$
>>
>>6201625
Well the cracked images are gone and returned to normal with """"her"""" debut. So much for the Decay and evil shit advent of decay makes you think of. Guess we will have to wait until ML 3.0 and Arethyr's coming to have legions of evil.
Lets just hope it doesnt take 2 years for 3.0 to start. Wish they would have these once a year to get regular waves coming our way. It will never happen because Cornboy is lazy and has no further ambition for this line than what it is.
>>
>now included in the Add-Ons section of the Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay Kickstarter campaign are slightly discounted 4-packs of the Barbarian Warrior Builder figure, and the Skeleton Soldier Builder!
>>
File: Untitled.png (36KB, 171x150px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 171x150px
>>6201625
It seems like the naked belly sculpt is a bit more defined than any prototype in hand figures they had so far.

Did they fix the tubby tummy due to fan criticism? I wish they just clarify it either way so fans can make informed decision. It is impossible to get any of the 4H to respond to any question/comments/concerns
>>
>>6201932
I think its there but looks less defined with paint and lighting.

>>6198758
Is this some sort of loophole I discovered? The pledge for gadriel is 50$ making the shipping cost only 10$ vs the 12$ upcharge for everything else. Its not much but its a 2$ saving for something I was going to buy anyways. Guess im changing my pledge from hagnon to her.
>>
>>6201943
Its more like 1/20 of every question. Look at the massive amount of questions on the comments and only one simple one is answered every few days. Many people ask questions multiple times because its not getting answered. So more like sparingly than all the time.
>>
Ont the topic of questions, do we know what colors the evil forces weapons pack is gonna haveß
>>
>>6201944
Shipping on the knight builder is only $10 also, that's what I'm doing as my actual pledge level.
>>
>>6198758
Help me. Im at 643$ and I will likely break 700$ if I like the dwarf king and deer woman painted which is a likely scenario. I have tripled my original planned amount.

I think i need to trim it down to under 600$ So boarman gwendolyn and gryysha and maybe the elf weapons pack must go. Also do you guys think the goblin legion builder is needed if im getting all 4 of the named gobbos? I think that clean black armor clashes a bit with their dirty rusted looks so maybe i can do without.
>>
>>6201949
While I agree theat they could interact with the fans more, like 90% of those questions are asking things that have already been answered or are asking for things that aren't possible in this KS.
>>
>>6201991
Yeah, I dropped the goblin builder. His armor is too clean and stylized to fit in with the rest. I realize that he's not supposed to have paint since he's a builder, but making his armor black creates too much work for me if I wanted to tarnish it myself. Wish they would've gone with the dark iron color instead.
>>
>>6202004
I agree. I was going to get him just for the head sculpt but then the king came. I do wonder if the crown is sculpted on or pegs in or something. Im keeping it for my pledge for headswap options with the other goblins.
>>
New Thread

>>6202023
>>
>>6201993
>asking for things that aren't possible in this KS.

There's no problem with explaining something isn't possible. With regards to lack of defined sculpt on female body I think it's a major concern for a sizeable portion of the fanbase and we're still getting radio silence
>>
>>6201881
>No further ambition

He literally gushes about how much he wants to do other monsters, and mounts, and dragons for this line, along with more characters.
>>
Those goblins and skeletons are pretty cool. They're pretty expensive being outside of the US though.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.