[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General - T-minus 2 hours and some change edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 617
Thread images: 114

File: Zoids.jpg (113KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zoids.jpg
113KB, 1080x1080px
Old thread >>6188313

In b4 autistic screeching.

Panel at 12 PM EST US time.
>>
Show us the lord of over
>>
>>6190294

That Trypticon look REALLy good. I dunno if I'll buy full price when it will come out or if I'll wait for a sale, but I'm defenitely getting one.
>>
>>6190294
The greebles look less terrible than they did in the render, but it's still not great. Yeesh. Those upper arms and collar are especially clusterfuck-y.

I wonder how much this behemoth will cost.
>>
>>6190326

Probably around 200$CAN if the previous TR Maximus is any indication.
>>
>>6190415
149.99 us
>>
>>6190425

As I said.
So, I do hope they'll produce LOTS of him like they did for TR Max because I'd like to get it on sale.

My TR Fortmax was paid only 129.50$CAN taxes included (around 99$US) thanks to a TrU sale.
>>
File: 1487430251-c49l-q2vuaa219k.jpg (241KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487430251-c49l-q2vuaa219k.jpg
241KB, 900x1200px
Hound on the far right. Looks like a new mold.
>>
File: Transformers-5-Set-Visit-085.jpg (578KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers-5-Set-Visit-085.jpg
578KB, 2048x1365px
>>6190445
Looks like it.

I need a fat medic.
>>
File: TF Hound WeiJiang Robot Force.jpg (440KB, 1024x1152px) Image search: [Google]
TF Hound WeiJiang Robot Force.jpg
440KB, 1024x1152px
>>6190449

This would be more apropriate for a 3p General thread, but MAN do Wei Jiang know how to turn ordinary Hasbro Transformers and turn them into FUCKING MASTERPIECES.

Picture related is ordered and on it's way.
>>
File: no body likes aqua.jpg (137KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
no body likes aqua.jpg
137KB, 960x541px
>>
>>6190294
I'm hoping takara trypticon looks more like this

I don't like the light grey toy colors.
>>
File: 1472018828-img-4392.jpg (307KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472018828-img-4392.jpg
307KB, 1200x900px
>>6190469
I want it but still waiting to see how his new toy turns out.
>>
>>6190478

Having the "MP" AoE Hound will certainly not stop me from getting the new one for sure.

I'd wish for a leader but heh, I'd still take the voyager.
>>
>>6190470
Kinda want Krok, but think the bot mode is kinda shit on that mold. What to do, what to do.
>>
>>6190518
Wait for discounts/clearance/2nd-hand?
>>
Hound's a really likeable character. It probably helps that he (along with Crosshairs and Drift) was one of the few Autobots who actually had a chance to show his personality and actually have a friggin' character for a change instead of just standing around in the background and then dying.
>>
>>6190525
>mint vehicle modes
>robot modes always scuffed to hell
>>
>>6190528

I don't now, nanomachines or something.

It triggered the fuck out of me that Optimus needed Marky Mark's help to get fixed up...yet as soon as they escape he scans a new vehicle mode and he's perfectly fine.
>>
>>6190528

Holy shit that's true!
>>
Pictures in like 30 mins,also Big News,the dragon toy is actually movie accurate because we'll have two dragons! One blue and one black wih red! The all cgi renders are amazing and the toys awesome!
>>
>>6190525
People shit talk AoE even more than ROTF nowadays. I don't care, I'd much rather watch it than any other TF movie. Because it actually has fucking Transformers in it, in scenes independent or almost entirely independent, of humans, for more than a few seconds. In one movie I was more endeared to these Autobots than any other movie.

People keep mentioning how much they loved Autobots from the first three movies. I thinka lot of that was because we became so familiar with them through the toys, bios, comics, etc., that we built up our perceptions ofthese characters more than the movie ever did. Everyone loves Ironhide, or Barricade, but how much did they actually do? I think we're more endeared to the ideas behind them than the actual characters.
>>
>>6190553
>the toys awesome!
If they are not, you gotta cut your dick off, okay? Pinky swear!
>>
>>6190528
This is why you avoid unnecessary paint inTransforming toys.
>>
>>6190537
Same here.

Also, where is the matrix?

Also, where is Primes trailer? Some lot in Mexico City?
>>
File: test.png (3MB, 1300x1625px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
3MB, 1300x1625px
Its a shitty pic but fuck effort.

I want a chug kup, but between the 2 they have flaws, but...of different natures

>generations
>costly 9/10 times
>dated
>pick up mode doesn't suit the kup I knew

>TR
>proportions bug me to death
>head doesn't invoke "kup" because of titan master dimensions ruin it
>square shoulders rather than round

Even a takara version between the 2 doesn't make the difference I need, that said...I passed over the recent TR hotrod because I got the platinum edition planet of junk set.

Before you chew me out that hotrod works for my needs other than being dated (that and I just wanted bikes so my figures can ride around) and aesthetically would work better with generations kup.

I wish I bought that platinum box set with him but I already had a spinger and arcee, what do?

Its not like takara can save the TR with some mind blowing paint job if the proportions are strange right, though that truck mode is nifty....
>>
>>6190558
I know right?

People don't realize how much better tr blurr is gonna last compared to his takara counter part or even other tr figures.

They should of left PMOP's arms grey rather than painting them all in, that red will flake off sooner than you'd think
>>
>>6190556
Hmmm,let me think a second...no nigga.
>>
I swear to god if all we're getting is dumb movies toys news.
>>
>>6190562

You only have 2 out of 5 characters from that box set, missing the others. I say GO FOR IT.
One never have enough Arcees and if you do, you can sell her for a decent price. She's also G1 colored, sparing you the need to spend the big bucks for the Takara. As for the spare Springer, try to trade it for a Gen Sandstorm.
You'll then have Gen Kup and Blurr that are FANTASTIC figure, plus a Leader Ultra Magnus in premium paint job. What's not to love?
>>
>>6190566
>People don't realize how much better tr blurr is gonna last compared to his takara counter part or even other tr figures.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're actually serious, aren't you, Hasbrocuck? The only way you can scuff Takara Blurr's paint is if you're a ham handed retard. And it's certainly not worth buying Hasbro's prototype tier toy over it.
>>
>>6190577

There's new Titans Return toys on the showroom floor.
>>
>>6190528
It's part of their disguise. In actuality they are scuffed and dented, but when they're in disguise as vehicles they use holomatter projection to appear clean, shiny and road-ready.
>>
>>6190579
>another arcee
Sorry but I forgot to mention I already have the over priced takara version, and it hits all the right notes for me
>trading figures
honest question, which places do people do figure swapping, what the BST thread?
Sadly my springer was from hlj's sale...another takara
>ultra magnus
this would of been a good incentive but funny enough I got him recently, clearance price but his face is fucked so I gotta paint that, its the bland cw version but for its price I could buy 2 tr leaders with it

Never was wrapped with the drift mold, would of been taken in if he was the only knock but as it stands he's the least of my worries.

Also the price on that set is Bullshit for me, it sucks being outside of the US sometimes
>>
File: 2012-12-15_17-37-16_251.jpg (90KB, 614x346px) Image search: [Google]
2012-12-15_17-37-16_251.jpg
90KB, 614x346px
>>6190562
Holy shit that elbow looks fucking terrible.

Also, as a Gen Kup owner, I would try to find one if I were you. Yeah, the pickup truck isn't G1 acurate, but it's actually a cute altmode and grows on you after a while. Especially since you can tote around minicons and titanmasters and whatnot in it. And it honestly doesn't feel dated to me in terms of poseability or transformation, both are pretty great.

If you can track it down with the third party heads, you'll love it.
>>
>>6190590
Well why didn't you take any pics?
>>
any recommendable titan masters? and is there any issues for them?
I kind of want clobber and apeface, they just look tempting
>>
>>6190604

I'm not there, but the old thread has a wide shot and you can see stuff like Twin Twist, Windblade, Nautica, Quickswitch, etc.
>>
>>6190587
100%, think about it, unless you store your figures in one of those over priced climate controlled cabinets the paint will fade and wear overtime, and from what I've seen LG blurr's "paint" is mostly giant friggin tampo's across his body and on my friend's copy they're already nicked.

I want my figures to last anon but I'm not autistic enough to control the fucking environment JUST to protect their precious paints.

I mean even SG prime got it right removing that shitty chrome the originals had, I'm surprised the hasbro release of mp10 still had that horrible shit.

Really I just hate paint though, my only takara is LG jetfire, hasbro went full retard with them chrome weapons
>>
>>6190595

In that case, you don't need the set. You already have most figures so it's pontless to own. For those who are just starting to collect, it's a great starting point though.

As for where to trade, the BST is a nice place, but there is a risk. The best method is to be subscribed to a Transformers forum and/or check online classified to trade figures directly. I've done it a couple of times and it's very rewarding. Especially when you give a figure you don't care about that the other really want.
>>
>>6190610
Some apparently have had miss assembled thighs which may affect head connections but other than that and their own tiny heads working slightly differently on different bodies ie tighter loser they're the same.

I say go for whatever you like anon
>>
>>6190622
I see, I guess I'll have to watch for a good forum for myself, many thanks!
>>
>>6190610
Try to get them in-store because they may be missing that one screw in their chest.
>>
>>6190562
I own the generations, the shoulders don't tab anywhere and the elbows aren't much of an improvement over the TR, also it has the worst face unless you get the 3P upgrade, I'd say wait for the takara headmaster.
>>
>>6190641
I see you customized yours.

...did you do more than the head crest and that odd gap because that head looks ALOT better, let alone the other minor touch ups
>>
>>6190562
When you can't decide between two options, go for the totally unrelated third option.
>>
>>6190562
>fuck effort
Works for John Warden.
>>
File: r_sergeant-kup-051.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
r_sergeant-kup-051.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>6190602
>that elbow looks fucking terrible.
Not as much as the stock head on Gen Kup, can you even find that iGear head anymore?

>>6190644
Not mine, I'm waiting for the takara repaint, but the customizer just added a lot of paint, no mods.
>>
>>6190616
I've had takara figures that are over 10 years old and their paint is fucking fine.

No point having figures that "last longer" anyway if they look like fucking shit to begin with.
>>
>>6190658
Any idea if that head had any shading work done or was it just the lighting, it looks alot more "cut".

That said he still has a bit of a long face, the gen's head meanwhile kinda...works as well for me, the squat head gives me a better impression that he's like an old man though I don't care much for the open mouth in your pic but kinda suits since he used to tell hotrod off alot.

I'm very conflicted
>>
File: 1447628070725.jpg (61KB, 568x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447628070725.jpg
61KB, 568x640px
>>6190562
>>dated

2011 figures have higher quality than 2017 figures.
>>
>>6190469
So sexy
>>
File: 1426946253993.png (158KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1426946253993.png
158KB, 504x504px
>>6190554
For me I'd rather watch DOTM because the plot made Sentinel and Optimus pretty involved characters. Sure it made bad use of the other cast but those two fucking made that movie passable for me. They had a lot of dialogue and in the end, Sentinel was fucking right (about the humans).

I couldn't stand the fourth because the bloated time belonged to the camera focusing on Marky Mark and baldy vs the dinobots. It was like Shockwave hype but ten times worse.
>>
>>6190662
>10 years

I'm talking about a life time where even bare plastic goes yellow, actually thinking of selling off my legends jetfire as a result of his color, blasted impulse purchase.

Paint will never hold forever, I want my shit to last 50+ years, the less on them the better

>No point having figures that "last longer" anyway if they look like fucking shit to begin with.

I like my transformers like my women, with a good well sculpted body and not a cake face
>>
>>6190671

For me AoE was ruined because that whole introduction where they find a dinobot in ice was WASTED. Like, they just find the whole team hanging out in Lockdown's ship and that's it. A wasted opportunity.

And also, the lazyness of the decepticlones transformations. I mean, fuck that.
>>
>>6190554
Barricade is pretty much Boba Fett in terms of popularity. Great first impression but didn't do a lot and ended up having a small role dying in the third.

I'd tie Ironhide and Hound in terms of relevance actually. Ironhide was remembered because of his bigass guns and Clint Eastwood personality and even had his own fight scene with Sideswipe before his untimely passing.
>>
File: Expire.webm (3MB, 1100x458px) Image search: [Google]
Expire.webm
3MB, 1100x458px
>>6190684
It was obvious that Bay did it for Benghazi funding but the movie, despite what it was, really had a lot of potential that was wasted (and currently being scooped up to be used for the fifth). Lockdown had a meh design but he was a neat antagonist that at least wasn't a commander or a monster. He was a bounty hunter for the guys outside.
>>
>>6190665
that is not difficult given that they cut corners, cut the budgets, cut the parts counts and relocated to cheaper factories in Vietnam.
>>
>>6190671
>and in the end, Sentinel was fucking right (about the humans).

Because he helped in provoking them to a point where they would, naturally, retaliate. Does it really count when Sentinel gave them just cause?

>>6190684
ITs vague as hell, but that wasn't actually a Dinobot in the ice. Just a metalized dinosaur.
>>
>>6190665
I'd rather play with a combiner Wars or Titans Return figure than most 2011 figures in all honesty. Even the best of those designs could be just kinda bland.
>>
>>6190695

Lockdown was a great villain for sure. And I can forgive the cheap-ass cope-out for the decepticlones transformation. But I wont forgive the cock-tease coitus-interruptus that was that dinobot intro in the first minutes of the film. As if they changed their mind mid production and forgot to remove that scene.
>>
>>6190705
The one with the "dinobot" in the ice?

It wasn't a dinobot but a regular dino that was turned into metal, meant to be an ominous warning about what was going to happen as it apparently happened long, long ago
>>
>>6190700

I could undertan the metalised dino, but man, it's REALLY not clear and it would have been MUCH cooler if the Autobots would had to actually go to a digging site to revive and recrut the dinobots. But no, they had to just wrap the discovery of the dinobots in 2 minutes in a very convenient and cheap way.
>>
>>6190715
They padded out the movie length but give us quick and easy dinobots...

Maybe less human interaction and more fucking focus on the main attraction mr bay?
>>
>>6190715
>typos, typos everywhere
Forgot to mention that by focusing on the dinobots much more this way, they would have been more relevan characters and they would have cut the useless "human times". But as usual, budjet/lazyness won't allow a Transformers movie to actually focus on the damn robots.
>>
When are we suppose to start seeing products?
>>
>>6190733

Go out right now into any stores. You'll see products.
>>
File: milhouse freakout.jpg (21KB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
milhouse freakout.jpg
21KB, 480x328px
>>6190733
Its nearly 5am where I am and still waiting for the new products
>>
File: MFW.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>6190739
>tfw all nearest stores are OUT of tf's entirely
>>
>>6190525
i hate how they killed off ironhide an tried to replace him with hound, hound`s entire character is -lol fat robo gun man ahaha a funny one liner. hound is shit
>>
>>6190739
I haven't been to a shop in about a month, last time I went there was still a metric fuckton of TR wave 1 leftover from Christmas.
>>
>>6190739
>go to local TRU, Target and Wal Mart
>10 feet of shelf space for TFs
>One one-step on the pegs
Sure.
>>
Few minutes.

Probably won't lead with Transformers fyi.
>>
>>6190445
And a red drift
Doesn't look like a new mold though, retool at best
Less colors too.
I think bigger swords
>>
>>6190739
I haven't seen TR figures since December, no one's stocking anything. So yeah, I'd rather wait here.
>>
>>6190755
>dat bludgeon
Is that based on the movie one or an oc?

Because I want it
>>
File: ....jpg (18KB, 200x249px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
18KB, 200x249px
>>6190739
>>6190746
>local stores still haven't stock TR yet
>leader skywarp shelfwarming everywhere
>>
>>6190761
I'd probably just get that Dritf if his sword are big enough, my combiners need more melee weapons.

>>6190764
Looks like ROTF toy, with the G1 inspired head.
>>
>>6190755
A non-stick Windblade?
>>
>>6190616
>unless you store your figures in one of those over priced climate controlled cabinets the paint will fade and wear overtime
you'll be dead before that happens anon
>>
just to be sure, machinima isn't going to do titans return after combiner wars right?
the voices were terrible and the story was shit
>>
>>6190755
>still trying to force Windblade
Yawn.
>>
>>6190746
>>6190750
>>6190753
>>6190762

Er.. I meant it as a joke. "Products" can be anything from nails to shaving cream.

But yeah, most stores have shit distribution and the new stuff fly off the shelves fast. that's why when I see a TF on a store shelf that I REALLY want, I wont wait for a sale and buy it immediately. Like TR Triger Happy and Leader Sky Shadow. Both are FANTASTIC and I'd regret forever to miss out just in hope of sparing a few bucks.

By the way, My Triger Happy is from the batch that have the two sime right sides of the TR "gun sled". Anyone else have that factory error? It dosent remove anything from that marvelous figure but it's annoying. Canadian here BTW.
>>
>>6190749
And Ironhide's character was basically LOL GUNS.Lets be honest, your attachment to Ironhide is mostly nostalgia and having a cool design.
>>
File: dafuq.png (1B, 486x500px)
dafuq.png
1B, 486x500px
>>6190777
I hope not but for cost reasons they'll be asked again.

Most likely because they got views because some of us would watch just to laugh at how shit it was and not realize they're helping it.

Like I did, kill me please
>>
>>6190700
An inevitability. The government was already weary of the Autobots and knew that these aliens will wreck havoc because two faction leaders are attracting the other Autobots and Decepticons from space to come to earth.
>>
>>6190772
Yeah, I think the only figure I've see paint fade from it was Detour from ROTF toy line, and it was just the gold tampo (they've almost completely faded).

>>6190779
Getting a new toy, so we'll never get rid of her. On the up side, we might get a new Legends Slipstream out of this.
>>
File: IMG_2920.jpg (336KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2920.jpg
336KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>6190779
Well we did vote for her, lets hope our chosen primAL gets good treatment.

>>6190783
That's been reported before, get used to it or consider store return/buying another and then returning it with the duplicate gun/mod the fuck out of it
>>
>>6190784
Pretty much. Cool design and guns.
>>
>>6190791
The Megatron helmet is kind of cool, but these are like the least exciting things we could get a clear shot of.
>>
>>6190791
>repaints and unpainted plastic everywhere
Thanks be the movie line will save me so much money. TR being shit helps too.
>>
>>6190791
>more helmets
I seen the prime helmet in a store and it was shit, the dragon looks nifty but bland for same reasons as the helmets.

NEEDS MORE PAINT
>>
File: k.jpg (115KB, 924x259px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
115KB, 924x259px
>>6190777
>Machinima have announced that they will be following up their Combiner Wars web series with two further series, based on the so-called “Prime Wars” trilogy. As expected, the Combiner Wars animation will be followed by a Titans Return animated series – and this will be followed by the third part of the trilogy, Power of the Primes. It is reported that Combiner Wars Executive Producer and Showrunner Eric Calderon will return to oversee both of these new shows – so it looks like Transformers fans will have plenty more web animated content to enjoy in the future. Machinima CEO Chad Gutstein and Hasbro Chief Content Officer Stephen Davis expressed their excitement at continuing the partnership to deliver new digital-first stories expanding and exploring the lore of the franchise.
>>
>>6190792
>we did vote for her
>we
I sure didn't.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUyxGrtaS8I
>>
>>6190811
#NotMyCitySpeaker
>>
>You guys will have to wait a little bit more. Presentation is at 1:30pm ET. Crowd is still coming in.
kekles
>>
>>6190806
Fuck, we already knew about TR, but this shit will go on for POP, too? Fuck.

>so it looks like Transformers fans will have plenty more web animated content to enjoy in the future

Whoever wrote this must be holding back so hard.
>>
>>6190813
Is that bonecrusher?
>>
File: Crashformers.webm (3MB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
Crashformers.webm
3MB, 1000x416px
>>6190795
Ironhide had one thing Hound doesn't

a transformation scene
>>
File: mah virgin optics.png (198KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
mah virgin optics.png
198KB, 500x381px
>>6190813
>Barricade
>Prowl

MY FUCKING DICK
>>
I can't wait for my favorite part of toyfair, when they start revealing figure's and the news sites can't tell which version of the character is getting a toy.

Remember when they said the T30 Whirl was IDW based, and it was just the head, or when another said Getaway was fucking Drift?
>>
>>6190840
Holy shit it is
>>
>>6190822
>tfw you're the only one who still believes that improvement exists while everyone else thinks that when you fail once you'll fail forever
>>
>>6190822

>fucking Voltron of all things gets a fucking perfect Netflix show
>we're stuck with machinima low budget shit
>>
File: GSVUbIQ.png (467KB, 450x900px) Image search: [Google]
GSVUbIQ.png
467KB, 450x900px
>>6190863
>we will never get another Transformers Prime
It hurts
>>
>>6190859
It's rare for something to start out horrible, then improve dramatically. It normally starts well, then goes to shit.
>>
>>6190846
His one in Rotf was nice.

>There here
>I smell 'em
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXi2CbbLieA
>>
>>6190855
And Metroplex as going to be the one from FOC.
>>
>>6190881
Too much of a clusterfuck for me.
>>
File: 1434944699189.gif (492KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
1434944699189.gif
492KB, 500x262px
>>6190881
>that orchestral rendition of New Divide as he transforms

Say what you will about Linkin Park, but that was fucking amazing.
>>
>>6190755

Jesus Christ Windblade has some serious gorilla arms in that pic.
>>
File: 1475096807948.jpg (237KB, 1983x993px) Image search: [Google]
1475096807948.jpg
237KB, 1983x993px
>>6190813
>Fighting game with cute movieformer versions

YES

>It's a mobile game

FUCK
>>
>>6190878

Berserk had a pretty "meh' start. Art was ugly, story was generic "I must kill the demons!".

But yeah, this ain't no Berserk. This ain't gonna improve, because they're not interested in making it improve.
>>
>>6190877
I'd honestly rather have a mediocre but interesting show like RiD than a bland show like Prime.
>>
FIFTEEN MINUTES
>>
>>6190813

So it's an actual fighting game and not turnbased freemium shit?
>>
>>6190554
I agree!

Also, Wei Jiang rock. I hope they OSKO every new mold from TLK. Which they probably will...
>>
File: e8fbd599ly1fba9o39h0lj21hc0zk1ky.jpg (337KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e8fbd599ly1fba9o39h0lj21hc0zk1ky.jpg
337KB, 1920x1280px
>Tfw third party will be halfway done with beast wars by the time Takara rolls around to completing the g1 lineup.
>>
>Octone
>>
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>6190975
>3P
>touching BW beyond a few leaders

I wish. Whats really going to happen is we'll go through 1984-86 AGAIN because g1 fans aren't satisfied with releases from a few years prior. This cycle is why we'll never see a fully completed G1 line.
>>
>>6190988
Seibertron posted that Cosmos is a reissue, let's see if that true.
>>
>>6190995
Even if it is, as someone that missed out on that Cosmos, I am not disappointed.
>>
>>6190998
You can still find him online with Swerve on BBTS, and this one won't have the Micro/Targemaster

Oh and:

>Overlord has one TM

Takara it is, then.
>>
File: 1467367427981.jpg (38KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1467367427981.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
>>6190992

>MP Prime 3.0
>Gewun as gewun
>Plain as all fuck with zero paint just like v2 megs
>Retail 260 USD
>>
>>6191003
Didn't Skyshadow have 2?
>>
>>6191004
>Nautica confirmed in boxset
>confirmed TRU exclusive
There is no God.
>>
>Speed set on show next. Name is officially confirmed as “Chaos on Velocitron”.
>Includes Quickswitch, Nautica, Generation 2 Laser Prime (with burning forest sticker), Fastlane, Titan Master Rodimus Prime with diecast

>Zero Velocitron natives
>>
>>6191009
Nope, just one based on Mega.
>>
>>6190846
>You actually see the underside of the Dread transform
>>
>>6191012
>Fastlane
>no Cloudraker
>>
>Siege on Cybertron set
>Includes Pounce, Metalhawk, Tidal Wave, Magnus Prime (Ginrai), Thunderwing Titan Master with diecast

Metal Hawk? Neat.
>>
>>6191010
>Siege on Cybertron is BBTS exclusive.
>Includes Pounce, Metalhawk, Tidal Wave, Magnus Prime (Ginrai)
>>
File: IMG_2565.png (774KB, 843x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2565.png
774KB, 843x639px
PRIMAL WINS
>>
>>6191028
>Thunderwing Titan Master
Thanks, John.
>>
File: DSC02836.jpg (212KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02836.jpg
212KB, 2048x1362px
Kek
>>
Primal won the vote fuck everything
>>
>>6191025
>Want to buy the clones, BUY ALL THE 100 dollar sets!

Also:

>Magnus Prime (Ginrai)?

I can't wait for it to look like Diaclone Convoy and not Ginrai.
>>
>>6191033
IT WAS ME PRIME
>>
>>6191025
there will probably be more boxsets like with CW.
>>
So what hoops need jumped through to get the other two clones?
>>
NEW BEAST ERA, BITCHES
>>
>>6191031
>cucked by his own redeco
>>
>>6191042
No one knows, but CW got more than 2 boxsets.
>>
>>6191043
Hardly. New primal then back to proper Transformers. Johnny knows his audience.
>>
Pictures when?
>>
File: ginrai abandons thread.png (595KB, 960x792px) Image search: [Google]
ginrai abandons thread.png
595KB, 960x792px
>Magnus Prime (Girai from Takara Tomy)
How does this work?
>>
>>6191034
No, fuck you!
>>
>>6191043
>BW fags are this delusional

yes I'm sure hasbro will put out more shelf warming shit.
>>
>>6191052
They normally start showing up when the whole thing's over.
>>
>>6191052
No pictures allowed. Gotta wait until everyone goes to the showroom.
>>
>>6191012
>Titan Master Rodimus Prime
Like Thunderwing, that's some monkey paw bullshit right there.
>>
>>6191054
If it's true, then even Hasbro knows their toy sucked, since it must have been a last minute change to switch molds.
>>
>>6191059
Gay
>>
>>6191054
Yeah, they're bringing this mold stateside but couldn't be bothered to bring Prime Breakdown over.
>>
>>6191060
So there isn't a trailer the deluxe can merge with to become Rodimus Prime?
>>
Yes!!!!!!! My monkey won!!!!! Beast Era is coming!!!! I can't wait fir the rumored netflix series for BW!!!! Yes!!!!
>>
File: 1486278039354.gif (159KB, 476x349px) Image search: [Google]
1486278039354.gif
159KB, 476x349px
>>6190813
>mobile game
For fuck sakes, put it on consoles.
>>
>>6191068
More like to break even, takara gave japan deluxe groove, what happens...hasbro comes in much later

>>6191071
Wasn't he expensive to make and didn't fit in with size classes?
>>
File: youllbuyitanyway.jpg (286KB, 812x644px) Image search: [Google]
youllbuyitanyway.jpg
286KB, 812x644px
>>6191077
"Don't you worry none about your Optimum Primal. I'll put as much effort into it as I did these epic Combiner Wars sets."
>>
>TM Thunderwing, TM Rodimus Prime
>Overlord only has one TM

Thanks, Hasbro.
>>
>Titan Master Thunderwing

That's it? Just a head? That's all he gets?
>>
>>6191081
>Wasn't he expensive to make and didn't fit in with size classes?
So box sets weren't a conceivable thing back in 2011 or 12?
>>
>>6191050
God less John Warden. He is the man who'll save us from the furries.
>>
>>6191090
Technorganic, you fucking casual.
>>
>>6191081
Japan actually has one or two more reuses for the Ginrai mold (Fire Guts, and Nucleon Quest Convoy), so it's not much of a hassle for them to reuse it. Hasbro, on the other hand, is only using their PMOP mold once.
>>
>>6191079
Mobile games are successful. It's shit, but that's the way it is. You make the game good enough that they want to play more of it, but they can't without paying for freemium bullshit. Uf it's on a console they only have to pay once for the game.
>>
>>6191087
He's gotta come with something.
Maybe he's a unique vehicle
>>
TLK leader Megatron and a voyager Hound with removable helmet.
>>
>>6191089
It obviously wasn't a big thing like it is now.
>>
>Deathsaurus “unknown evil” was the runner up. Ultra Magnus was third, Star Saber was fourth.

Bull fucking shit.
>>
File: HAS25064.jpg (34KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
HAS25064.jpg
34KB, 752x564px
>>6191084
>Some black here
>A little blue there
There you go, TITANMASTER OPTIMUS PRIMAL, hurray!
>>
>>6191103
Is leader megs a jet like the toy leaks?
>>
>>6191106
For real? Guess after everyone's favorites died, they all tried pulling their votes for the most interesting candidate.
>>
>>6191100
They still borrow from the magnus mold so its just strange they decide to dip now.
>>
Slug, Slash, and Strafe all shown. All reuses of their Age of Extinction toys.
New mold concept camaro Bumblebee
Voyager class Scorn
Voyager class Hound. Removable helmet.
Voyager class Megatron, turns into a jet
Leader class Megatron, featuring both his sword and an arm cannon. Flip out flames.
Mercedes Benz version of Drift. Deluxe class.
Deluxe class Crosshairs.
Deluxe class Sqweeks. Turns into a maintenance bay as well as a vehicle
>>
>>6191106
Star Saber and Deathsaurus probably split the weeabo vote.
>>
>>6191102

DAMN YOU MONKEYS PAW!

Man, I really don't wanna spend a fortune on EBay for his Generations toy...
>>
>>6191116
>Merc version of drift

Bit of a downgrade isn't it?
>>
>>6191114
I'm just curious what the colorscheme will be
>>
>>6191116
Are you seriously copy pasting from the trigger-website?
>>
>>6191116
>Deluxe class Sqweeks. Turns into a maintenance bay as well as a vehicle

Fuck yes.

>>6191114
I guess, I just wanted them to make that mold look decent. Guess the only version of their mold is their awful PMOP that looks like dogshit.

Maybe the overwhelmingly negative reception made them rethink it's usage in the pack?
>>
Steelbane?
>>
>>6191122
Just get the set on cleara.... (TRU, BBTS exclusive).

Shit.

>>6191125
Supposedly, it's based on the Diaclone Convoy/Delta Magnus.
>>
Voyager Scorn is the toy I never knew I wanted.
>>
>>6191122
I imagine thunderwing might get a figure in PoP.
The titanmaster is most likely since they know people will headswap skyshadow.
But let's be honest. It wouldn't make a very good thunderwing. We just let it slide for skyshadow cause he's a non character
>>
File: 800px-TakaraLegends_Lg02_Convoy.jpg (59KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
800px-TakaraLegends_Lg02_Convoy.jpg
59KB, 800x568px
>Optimus Primal won

Are people really that stupid? He just got an MP and his NOTHING wrong with pic related. Deathsaurus on the other hand has not ever gotten a decent modern version of him in toy form yet.
>>
>>6191130
For you, I guess?
>>
>>6191138
>b-but if we vote for the BW character that'll show Hasbro we want more BW toys!!
>>
>>6191138
Deathsaurus wouldn't have gotten a decent modern version even if he won. We're talking about Hasbro, after all.
>>
>>6191138
No one said we'll get THAT version
If he becomes prime, he might be getting his giant form, and a new toy of that would be amazing.
>>
>>6191129
I liked the attempt with pmop enough to buy it and ginrai, it was a true chug in a sense, as in modernizing the design rather than a straight up new version much like tr blurr.

I wonder, will they least give us a new head or what?
>>
>>6191138
>Deathsaurus on the other hand has not ever gotten a decent modern version of him in toy form yet.

He has the limited release Botcon toy.
>>
>>6191146
They just released Deathsaurus in that CW set. Way too soon. Wait three years like they're doing with Cosmos for some dumb reason.
>>
When do pictures start getting released?
>>
>>6191151
Cosmos is a reissue. So you're saying in three years we'll get another Deathsaurs Lynx?
>>
>>6191137
Skyshadow's pretty close from the waist up, so at least they tried. It's a surprise this guy got toys at all when his most notable appearances are one Victory episode, and dying in a few pages of MTMTE.
>>
>>6190658
>Old man yelling at kids to stay off his space lawn

Hate for this head is overblown. It's entirely in character for Kup.
>>
>>6191156
Wouldn't put it past them.
>>
April 24h is the street date for TLK toys.
>>
>>6191116
>Voyager class Scorn

My dick is tingling right now
>inb4 it's not Wave 1 so I never get it
>>
>>6191156
...so why are they re-releasing this old toy?
>>
>>6191068
All Hasbro molds are made by Takara. Hasbro has zero TF engineers.
>>
>>6191155
According to Seibertron in an hour.
>>
>>6191167
Rumors said it was a new mold
>>
So much for TR Misfire. Thanks, Hasbro.

>>6191164
So retail shelves will be bare until then? Super.
>>
>>6191167
No fucking idea, even worse is that it's going to be worse than the last one since it's not coming with a Targetmaster.
>>
>>6191167
Because it didn't come out in New Zealand the first time and fuck rnsy scalper prices.
>>
>>6191167
Because T30 Cosmos was so fucking perfect I doubt they need to do anything aside from give him a weird claw accessory to abduct titanmasters with.
>>
>>6191167
Because it's great. Probably the same reason we're not getting a new Springer and Sandstorm in a line filled with triple changers.
>>
>>6191174
It might be on the floor, don't lose hope, yet.

Well, I have, but for different reasons.
>>
>>6191181
I was already on the floor. Everybody was doing the dinosaur.
>>
>>6191173
Seibertron reports its a reissue.

Something isn't right and I'm not talking about the contradiction.

>>6191177
>>6191180
I know he's great, I wouldn't of minded getting one that could carry a tm but my question is why again?
>>
>>6191184
So many fansites trying to be FIRST with their news.
>>
>>6191188
I'll laugh if it and Ginrai end up being completely different to what they described. It's happened before.
>>
>>6191188
>>6191190
I hope its wrong but time shall tell
>>
>>6191184
Hasbro works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>6191012
>Generation 2 Laser Prime (with burning forest sticker)

So our hopes of a Thunderclash-stand in are dashed then?
>>
>>6191012
>>6191028
Oh, also
>Diecast

Pointless and the paint will be rubbing off in like a year.
>>
File: ASPERGUS.png (802KB, 746x516px) Image search: [Google]
ASPERGUS.png
802KB, 746x516px
>>6191138
>WAAAAH WHY DID THIS CHARACTER THAT PEOPLE GREW UP WATCHING, HAVE NOSTALGIA FOR , AND IS KNOWN BY NORMIES WIN OVER MY OBSCURE JAPAN-ONLY G1 VILLAIN ONLY KNOWN BY NERDS, WEEBS, AND HIPSTERS

really lad?
>>
>that one guy on TFW flipping out they didn't reveal all the movie toys
Every year with him.
>>
>>6191147
I mean the picture shown on the fans vote showed that version of primal which would be what one would assume to get right?

>>6191146
Neither would primal. Especially since we already got a good voyager
>>
>>6191174
>So much for TR Misfire. Thanks, Hasbro.

Probably intentionally held back. Twintwist and Windblade both turned out to be true.
>>
>hasbro overlord
>one titan master
>head uses facesimerlar to the 3p overlord to match idw
>takara overlord
>both giga and mega tm's
>a generic angry face and a generic stotic face

This needs to happen

>>6191199
thought it was g2 decal?
>>
>>6191204
Is wanting a character that doesn't have a decent, modern figure bad when Primal already has 2 decent figures (one in which was released around 1-2 months ago)
>>
>>6191215
Neither of them are available in the west and they're both expensive on the aftermarket. We're not all Bill Gates.
>>
>>6191209
It was, and G2 Laser Prime means that the red of the voyager is going to be replaced with black. It will probably be pretty radical, all told. Like, makes me kinda regret impulse buying the standalone kind of radical.

But the rumours about that set going in were about a Star Convoy that would work with the included Titan Master to make a decent Thunderclash.
>>
>>6191209
I'm assuming Mega gets the IDW Face, and Giga gets the Masterforce. This is assuming Takara does 2 heads, and doesn't just use that cop out from a recent Legends comic (Overlords body may have been destroyed, so one HM makes sense for it.).
>>
>>6191138
>Are people really that stupid? He just got an MP and his NOTHING wrong with pic related. Deathsaurus on the other hand has not ever gotten a decent modern version of him in toy form yet.

Ever consider that perhaps Hasbro lied about the winner so they can do Optimus Primal again after the sales of the MP figure were high?
>>
>Voyager Scorn

Groovy, he was my favorite Dinobot in AoE.

>already have AoE Deluxe

Hmm, you can be Undermine now.
>>
>>6191227
>But the rumours about that set going in were about a Star Convoy that would work with the included Titan Master to make a decent Thunderclash.

The rumor never said Star Convoy. That was just something suggested by those who reported on it using the podcast as a source. However we do have one source (who saw the leaked slides before they were released on the internet) thought the Voy Release from Wave 3 was based on Star Convoy.
>>
>>6191233
Not really. John Warden hates BW.

But if they just release the MP instead of an actual generations toy it would be hilarious.
>>
>>6191240
>'don't talk to me or my son ever again'
>>
>>6191233
Ah yes, the good old "Hasbro fixed the polls" thing again.
Boy did I miss you assholes.
>>
>>6191249

Even better.

Hopefully Voyager Scorn is just as articulated, so he can make the sad "puppy that just peed on the rug" sitting position.
>>
>>6191248
>John Warden hates BW.

Then he's a raging faggot who needs to fuck off out of the toy industry.
>>
File: 24MF30.jpg (104KB, 916x714px) Image search: [Google]
24MF30.jpg
104KB, 916x714px
>>6191209
Now you a reason to get Black Shadow.
>>
>>6191250
they sort of did before with windblade
we're supposed to get knight windblade but end up with weebblade instead
>>
>>6191256
Hey, maybe he watched the show. Doing that would make anyone hate BW.
>>
File: 1486541944608.png (471KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486541944608.png
471KB, 1280x720px
>>6191262
>>
>>6191204
>Only try refuting Star Saber
Looks like someone thinks their heavily biased view can pass as logic. Or did you honestly forget Ultra Magnus?
>>
I'm just glad Ultra Magnus didn't win.
>>
>>6191262
Can we please not do another "ree furry wars ree" argument

This place has been so nice lately
>>
>>6191261
Yeah, not to mention the only art we had for any of the polls was trypticon, and that turned out to not be concepts for the new figure, i think it's safe to say hasbro will make whatever primal figure they want.
>>
>>6191280
Bit too late for that, methinks.
>>
>>6190746
I gave up checking retail years ago, anon. I never see anything in stock beyond the first wave of any line, and barely that because by the time I actually find them, the scalpers have ravaged the pegs pretty badly.
>>
>>6191167
>...so why are they re-releasing this old toy?

They probably don't want to put too much effort into wave 5 and 6 with another Bay movie coming out and demand from retailers for movie merchandise and underordering Generations.
>>
>>6191250
Lets see... the 'assholes' are the people not insulting others? Nice autism there
>>
>>6191289

>local store got six or seven Gnaws this week
>all gone today

Either someone is a big time army-builder or it was an asshole scalper.
>>
>>6191138
It's too big to be properly sized with other Beast Wars generations. The MP doesn't fit with the generations, aesthetically.

Meanwhile, MP Starsaber works just fine with Generations.
>>
>>6191280
It's not that it's furry, it's that it's bad. Bad Loony Toons jokes and farting rhinos.
>>
>>6191296
>MP Starsaber works just fine with Generations

It works just as poorly as MP Primal does, if not more. Stop with the double standard, BW fanboy.
>>
>>6191289
It feels like no one won with these speed/strength packs.

-Only one Clone in each
-TM of Rodimus, and Thunderwing instead of normal toys
-G2 Laser Rod Optimus is in the pack instead of being a normal release
-Nautica is also stuck in the packs
-Ginrai Magnus is pack only
-Can't even wait for them to go on clearance since they're BBTS and TRU exclusives
>>
>>6191300
Ah yes, all the looney tunes jokes in code of hero and The Agenda
>>
>>6191031
HE MADE THE FIRST RODIMUS PRIME TOY IN A MAINLINE IN 35 FUCKING YEARS A TITAN MASTER.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1366790497272.gif (503KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1366790497272.gif
503KB, 300x222px
>>6191294
>People who can't accept that sometimes their opinion was not a majority opinion based on the scope taken.
>Magically not assholes because their assertion that the contest must be rigged because they lost didn't involve a direct insult
>>
>>6191295
Scalpers are assholes.
>>
>>6191304
>When the guys you are interested in are split between the packs.
Disappointing. At least since they are retools mostly I can at least pick up moldmates.
>>
>>6191302
Star Saber is meant to be huge. His altmodes also fit in fine with Classics. Meanwhile, MP Primal is a cartoon ape, compared to Rhinox and Rattraps more detailed altmodes.
>>
>>6191309
Technically Cybertron had a rodimus prime.
>>
>>6191322
So did Animated.
>>
>>6191296
monkey's mp can work just fine with bw generations too, don't be stupid
and forget star saber, why the fuck would you mention star saber, i'm talking deathsaurus
does he have a dedicated mp? and when can we get a decent generation toy of him? and don't say cw, that shit is halfassed
>>
>>6191319
Is that from the same guy that raided all the MP Grimlocks in Texas years back?
>>
>>6190975
Implying third parties will ever stop the G1 circlerk
>>
>>6191321
>Star Saber is meant to be huge.

not that huge. And his aesthetic fits the CHUG line even less than MP Primal does. It's too smooth.
>>
>>6191328
3Ps will do Deathsaurus eventually. Probably better than HasTak would.

Anything G1 has a better chance of getting a toy than anything BW, which is why I voted Primal every time
>>
>>6191269
>Primal
>star of a network television cartoon in both US and Canada

>Ultra Magnus
>barely known for getting cucked by the Matrix and doing fuck-all in post-movie seasons

>Star Saber
>Deathsaurus
>main characters of a Japan-only cartoon that the western world knew almost nothing about until the 00s

Yes, clearly I'm biased and delusional.
>>
>>6191334
>It's too smooth
Primal has that exact same problem, but unlike Star Saber you can't play it off as just being what his alt mode looks like. Primal is literally rendered differently from every other BW figure before him.
>>
>>6191159
Emaciated face isn't in character for Kup.
>>
>>6191012
>TM Rodimus Prime
What did it looks like ? The deluxe class toy with new head or completely new mold ?
>>
>>6191304
I wish I could split this between someone, but I'm not even in the United States. At least the BBTS pack will probably show up on Amazon at a discount in a few months, and I'll be able to get Ginrai in new colors (really wanted an excuse to get that mold, and so I'm glad).
>>
>>6191343

Its a Titan Master. So a little robot that turns into Rodimus Prime's head.
>>
>>6191343
It'll just be the deluxe toy's Titan Master with Rodimus Prime's face on his back.
>>
>>6191341
He looked like that in that one comic where the artist drew him looking like a model before Paris Fashion Week.
>>
>>6191341
It's from Spotlight Kup.
>>
>>6191319
>selling Sixshot for $55, SHIPPED
>scalper

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>6191335
>which is why I voted Primal every time.
*high five*
>>
>>6191335
>3P
great, only third parties and funpube will acknowledged him
primal will always get a toy, remember that anniversary primal? the one that comes with avalon and ride a skateboard that shoots missile?
or his multiple reissues every odd year or so (comemmorative, legends, whatever else takara did, etc)
what did deathsaurus get? blue megatron and halfassed skylynx repaint and that's fucking it.
>>
>>6191300
>It's not that it's furry, it's that it's bad.
Being bad makes it a masterpiece compared to most Transformers shows, including G1. I guess Hasbro should stop making Transformers toys altogether, since all the shows are bad, the movies are bad, the comics are bad...
>>
>>6191359
>funpube
They are kill, anon.
>>
>>6191302
I actually think Star Saber fits in pretty damn well with CHUG figures. He's very cartoony looking. Add in that he's meant to be huge and it's a great fit, imo.
>>
>They said official pictures will come at 9 PM ET
lol
>>
>>6191360
G1 doesn't have fart jokes and loony toons slapstick
>>
Dai Atlas should've been in the poll.
We never get new Dai Atlas, though I hope he'll get one since Broadside and Triggerhappy finally get one too.
I hope Star Saber and Deathsaurus get one too as they're finalists, but I don't know what else can they do with Ultra Magnus.
>>
File: meme lobsters.jpg (60KB, 800x345px) Image search: [Google]
meme lobsters.jpg
60KB, 800x345px
Why did this lit who get in all the scales?
>>
>>6191369

Someone'll take floor show pics, thats good enough.
>>
File: FFOD_Part5_Swerve.jpg (66KB, 922x384px) Image search: [Google]
FFOD_Part5_Swerve.jpg
66KB, 922x384px
>>6191370
>no loony toons slapstick
>>
>>6191370
Nope, just a love story between a plane and a girl.
>>
>>6191363
Good.
They haven't made one decent figures since I guess Animated Dragstrip
>>
>>6191348
>>6191347
And it is made of die-cast ? to be compatible with the loose legs deluxe class with wobble head connection ??

Hasbro employees must have sniffed too many glues when getting this idea.
>>
>>6191383
Powerglide was a real winner.
His girl was crazy durable.
>>
File: C4-R-zeW8AEaTN5.jpg (175KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4-R-zeW8AEaTN5.jpg
175KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>6191377
Is warrior bisk good?
>>
File: C4-R-zMWcAEGmVy.jpg (451KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C4-R-zMWcAEGmVy.jpg
451KB, 1536x2048px
>>6191370
>>
File: 16_Waspinator_3[1].jpg (20KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
16_Waspinator_3[1].jpg
20KB, 300x248px
>>6191380
>>
>>6191389
>boxset only
>barely any retooling
meh
>>
File: 20170214_012009.jpg (93KB, 1008x876px) Image search: [Google]
20170214_012009.jpg
93KB, 1008x876px
>>6191389
Dang, so close.
>>
>>6191394
>>6191389
Holy shit. These look good. Like really pretty great. Right?
>>
File: C4-RpQvWIAQ5MVJ.jpg (181KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C4-RpQvWIAQ5MVJ.jpg
181KB, 1024x1024px
>>6191389
God, she looks awful. I just want G2 Prime.
>>
File: disapointed weiner.jpg (20KB, 590x421px) Image search: [Google]
disapointed weiner.jpg
20KB, 590x421px
>>6191389
>>
>>6191394
Wtf these all look pretty good
>Megatron has a flamethrower
>>
>>6191403
Looks like a sword hilt+guard actually.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170218-211142.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170218-211142.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: Squeeks.jpg (370KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Squeeks.jpg
370KB, 2048x1536px
>>6191403
>>
File: 1433204474918.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1433204474918.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>6191384
>>
>>6191412
NOICE
>>
>>6191340
>but unlike Star Saber you can't play it off as just being what his alt mode looks like

no you can't. You have it backwards. Primal is a fucking gorilla. Of course he's smooth. Meanwhile Star Saber is just an overly smooth robot that doesn't fit in at all with the every other vehicle based transformer in the CHUG line that has greebly details. You can take creative liberties with Star Saber's alt mode. With Primal you can't.
>>
>>6191390
Yeah, one of the better toys from RID, transformation is pretty clean. Same hollow 'n' light feel as the rest of the line tho.
>>
>>6191412
Oh hey, it's Overlord and not the ridiculous IDW botox freak.
>>
>>6191400
Yes, they always look so pretty for the exhibitions. Then the retail versions are dull and unpainted.
>>
File: Overlord rape face.png (641KB, 1148x743px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord rape face.png
641KB, 1148x743px
>>6191412
AT LAST
>>
>>6191394

Aw shit, I love it.
>>
>>6191412
>That helmet
>The lasers on the right side of the stomach don't look like they pop out

Damn.
>>
>>6191413
Jesus fuck that gun
>>
>>6191412
That's the money shot right there.
>>
>>6191390
Yes, he can have slight tolerance issues in the plastic though that basically make it impossible for his vehicle mode to tab together though.
>>
>>6191394
So who's to the right of Scorn? Is that Alpha Trion?
>>
>>6191413
This is Squeeks, and he's packing heat!
>>
>>6191412
I'll wait for the inevitable takara version that comes with two titanmasters and extra retools.
>>
File: IMG_2949.jpg (202KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2949.jpg
202KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>6191413
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Squeeks!
>>
>>6191435

I think its that new guy. Steelbane.
>>
>>6191438
She looks pretty good. Too bad they forgot to push her waist joint in.
>>
>>6191420
>You have it backwards. Primal is a fucking gorilla. Of course he's smooth.

Yes, if there's one thing gorillas are known for, it's their smooth skin.

We all know the phrase, "big, smooth ape"
>>
>>6191403
Now that's a Cybertronian jet!
>>
>>6191438
What the fuck is up with those swords?
>>
>>6191438

Good Heavens, she's been crash dieting!
>>
>>6191438
How do you forget to finish transforming a figure for fucking Toy Fair.
>>
>>6191438
>didn't push the legs up
Idiots. Every time.
>>
>>6191443
>it's their smooth hair

ftfy :)
>>
>>6191438
You have to be fucking kidding me. Do the swords combine into a seat gun? That looks fucking awful.
>>
File: C4-UW4fWYAIdT9L.jpg (256KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4-UW4fWYAIdT9L.jpg
256KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>6191403
Holy fuck that looks awesome
>>
File: 1405825186896.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1405825186896.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>all these photos of bayformer toys

nobody gives a fuck, hurry up and post more chug
>>
>>6191456
Holy shit, Magnus Prime is literally Ginrai

Also:

>Metalhawk out of Triggerhappy

Ok, this is weird.
>>
>>6191443
I laughed too hard at this.

>>6191394
>>6191403
A Cybertronian vehicle that doesn't look half-assed?
>>
>>6191403
That that looks good
>>
>>6191403
Whoa that looks good
>>
>>6191456
Wait, wasn't that Prime supposed to be Magnus Prime or something?
>>
>>6191459
Fuck off I care
>>
>>6191456
oh man, and i already bought ginrai
>>
>>6191459
>frogposter says chug
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>6191456
>Magnus Prime has all the silver parts painted silver.

Well that's going to chip in a day.
>>
>>6191456
Pounce is a new mold? And a boxset exclusive? What the fuck?
>>
>>6191456

Damn, now I wish I didn't get TR Leader Prime.
>>
>>6191472
It's toy fair. Everything is hand painted.
>>
File: C4-R-zKW8AAhA2z.jpg (218KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4-R-zKW8AAhA2z.jpg
218KB, 1200x900px
John Warden Making Transformers Great Again
>>
>>6191389
Might as well redeco this again to make Waverider
>>
>>6191476
As trite as this response is, this.
>>
>>6191461
Yeah, i figured they'd retool the new windblade
>>
>>6191456
>Platinum set with one one toy worth getting in it

I hate these a lot
>>
>>6191456
That Metalhawk man
Get the best mold but then use the worst paint application
>>
File: C3MJipS[1].jpg (171KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C3MJipS[1].jpg
171KB, 1200x900px
>all these fags posting movie shit when this is right here
>>
Where's Iron Apex?
>>
>>6191484
Seaspray a cute
>>
>>6191484
Seabox
>>
>>6191484
I've waited years for this.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 163x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 163x240px
>>6191456

>GINRAIFAGS WHO BOUGHT TAKARA

>ON SUICIDE WATCH

What a glorious day to be alive
>>
>>6191485
There is no Iron Apex. You have to buy Takara God Bomber, Hasbro cuck.
>>
>>6191485
I think he got scrapped, because Metalhawk is there and he wasn't rumoured.
>>
>>6191412

The helmet on him is just a repainted/ever so slightly remolded Sixshot helmet isn't it? He looks good other than that. I already have the MMC Overlord though.
>>
>>6191484
This guy was my first tf
Still have him
He's my wife's fave
Picking the fuck up
>>
>>6191476
Well that's true. Guess I'll wait.
>>
>>6191484

Nice.

Mermaid not included.
>>
>>6191484
WOAH MAN
>>
File: C4-R-zNWMAEI37A.jpg (160KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4-R-zNWMAEI37A.jpg
160KB, 900x1200px
>>6191485
Iron Apex = Metalhawk

Also Chunkywave
>>
File: 10-jpg[1].27680290_.jpg (191KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
10-jpg[1].27680290_.jpg
191KB, 1200x900px
I can finally take that 2008 Universe deluxe Octane off my shelf
>>
>>6191491
Not really. The metallic paint on it is a turn off. But maybe Hasbro will bring over God Bomber now that there's a domestic figure compatible.
>>
>>6191501
T I D A L W A V E
>>
>>6191501
He's rocking the Fu Manchu!
>>
>>6191412
Is this a Sky Shadow or Sixshot retool?
>>
>>6191501
Wow, he doesn't look good at all. Damn, I only wanted 2 toys in these sets, and both turned out different than I expected.
>>
>>6191509
Sky shadow
>>
>>6191503
>crooked decepticon logo sticker
>>
>>6191394
>Take a cool design
>Make it look fucking stupid
>>
File: C4-SeUoWAAQQb92.jpg (165KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4-SeUoWAAQQb92.jpg
165KB, 1200x900px
Octane
>>
>>6191492
Good thing I didn't cancel my preorder then.
>>
>>6191503

Will those numbers be on it?
>>
>>6191501
This fits him rather well.
>>
>>6191501
Look alright, but he's really one of those guys who can't share a mold
>>
>>6191516
I was hoping they'd somehow remold the cab, but the whole thing does look way better in these colors.
>>
>>6191516
Holy fuck they (mostly) fixed the plane mode!
>>
File: CHUGPredakingDesignDocument.jpg (55KB, 268x407px) Image search: [Google]
CHUGPredakingDesignDocument.jpg
55KB, 268x407px
>>6191484

FUCK

YES

I LOVED THIS MOTHERFUCKER AS A KID.

Also have a >filename.jpg
>>
>>6191516

That Repugnus looks great.

Who's that next to him?
>>
File: C4-SeUnWQAIBmiY.jpg (178KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4-SeUnWQAIBmiY.jpg
178KB, 1200x900px
Blitzwing
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 750x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 750x301px
>>6191501

>not superior armada titalwave colors
>>
>>6191522
They did remold the plane nose, I just expected a new head and chest, I'm surprised they bothered with a new gun at all.
>>
Guess they didn't show Barricade and Berserker because based chinamen already showed them.
>>
File: helikesit.jpg (37KB, 201x262px) Image search: [Google]
helikesit.jpg
37KB, 201x262px
>>6191501
>>
>>6191530
Tank still shit, but plane looks great
>>
>>6191380
This 2 second cameo man is now a Main Character.

Seriously. Getting stepped on by Trypticon was his only cartoon appearance.
>>
>>6191484
>Seaspray
>without the face of ANGRY GOD hidden in him
>something something
>KRATOS
>>
File: C4-SeUoXUAAnPD8.jpg (170KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4-SeUoXUAAnPD8.jpg
170KB, 1200x900px
This is how you make a real Blitzwing, Joe Kyde.
>>
File: IMG_2988.jpg (204KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.jpg
204KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>6191519
No, that's a stamp to identify this sample in case it gets stolen
>>
>>6191543

Eh, T30 one looks better.
>>
>>6191516
>>6191530
Good to see Titan Masters remain unpainted. Will wait for Takara's versions.
>>
>>6191530
>>6191543
damn I thought I wasn't going to replace my Thrilling 30 Blitzwing but now I'm not so sure

this one is way more toon accurate
>>
>>6191543
>Hinges for shoulders so they can't have lock-in issues
well-played
>>
>>6191548
Do not respond to this poster
>>
>>6191389
>>6191389
Every use of the Blurr mold is better than Blurr.

Laser Prime looking pretty dang good.

Wish this had less mood lighting.
>>
>>6191550
Maybe in color. The toon one didn't have Megatron's box chest.
>>
>>6191555
Maybe he has a fetish for shitty toy-ruining unwanted Animated referencing gimmicks
>>
>>6191484
>>6191501
>>6191503
>>6191543
Holy actual shit, Hasbro is blowing it out of the park, that Seaspray look amazing.
>>
>>6191543
Damn, that head looks bad.
>>
>>6191543
>purple face

Not geewun, reedun crap goes in the garbage can alongside the T30
>>
>>6191564
Toy colors, not even once
>>
>>6191556
No, that nautica is a fucking travesty
>>
>>6191560
>implying the face gimmick is what ruined that toy
>and not the shitty-ass shoulder assembly that was inherently flawed in its measurements
>>
>>6191560

Ha ha, no. I never bothered to fix my Blitzwing's head, simply because I hate the three-head gimmick that much.
>>
>>6191563
Wait until you see the actual retail-painted versions.
>>
>>6191567
It's toy accurate
>>
>>6191544
Wait is this leader class?
>>
>>6191531
Those colors were garbage.
>>
>>6191438
Ah good, Hasbro still hasn't mastered the art of sending somebody who knows how Transformers are meant to look in one or both modes to toyshows.

She looks a LOT more stable than the T30 one.
Will probably buy as a replacement.
>>
>>6191389
But can it dance?
>>
>>6191445
They turn into a hilarious Titan Master chair.
>>
>>6191580

Given the paint on these is a sloppy, chunky fucking mess thats chipped to shit because it's hand painted, I'd say the retail versions are gonna look better.

I mean, just look at Seaspray, for fucks sake. The whole fucking figure is painted. He's probably bare white plastic underneath. Theres no way a retail version would be 100% paint, the beancounters would fucking commit suicide out the window at the very idea of spending more than 1/1000th of a cent per unit on paint.
>>
>>6191583
Yes. It finally fucking happened, Megatron is in a film and he has better toys than Optimus.
>>
>>6191456
Well, then. Not much point in buying the standalone PMOP if the boxset one comes in pretty much the same colour scheme, huh?

Fastlane and Pounce both look super underwhelming.
>>
>>6191584
They where great; looked very appropriate to a sea-based Decepticon.

the show colors/Micron Legend's are just generic.
>>
>>6191543
0/10 doesn't come with 3 titan masters. Why is he a grape face now?

Also I hope his Titan Master is named "Coach" at least.
>>
>>6191583
Yup, he's getting leader and voyager
Leader suffers major backpack though
>>
>>6191543
>>6191516
>tfw there waves will never see the light of day in 90% of the world because stores will say 'fuck ya, we're only ordering movie toys'
>>
>>6191598

His name is 'Hazard'.
>>
File: blitzwing_1231195955.jpg (226KB, 792x1024px) Image search: [Google]
blitzwing_1231195955.jpg
226KB, 792x1024px
>>6191598
>>6191564
>>6191567
Fucking toy colors, Hasbro just stop. This doesn't work all the time! What next you gonna do wacky Marvel comics colors next too?
>>
>>6191484
IT'S A BRAWN RETOOL
>>
>>6191484
He's so deliciously BOXY!
>>
File: MarvelUS-35[1].jpg (153KB, 509x775px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelUS-35[1].jpg
153KB, 509x775px
>>6191604
They already did with their Blurr.
>>
>>6191607
Holy shit
>>
>>6191607
Nope, thigh pieces are different. That's usually the big tell.
>>
Cosmos is in the Trypticon display at toyfair, so I guess he really is getting repacked.
>>
>>6191604
>complaining about toy colors
>not growing up with those toys so these colors are the correct, familiar color scheme to you

You really need to stop being fucking underage.
>>
>all those repaints from previous lines in the movie Legion line
OMG, my sides.
>>
>>6191612
>Square torso
>Roof part detaches and becomes shield
>>
>>6191504
>Not really. The metallic paint on it is a turn off.

God, just once I'd love to see something nice like this happen and you fucking elitists NOT passive aggressively shit on it.

Can't you guys just be happy for other people who wouldn't be able to get Legends Ginrai otherwise? I say this as someone who basically buys Takara almost exclusively nowadays.
>>
File: 1487449025203.jpg (73KB, 336x560px) Image search: [Google]
1487449025203.jpg
73KB, 336x560px
Looks better with the legs pushed in.
>>
>>6191526
Not really, it's just in different colours.
>>
>>6191617
Pics? Which figures are we regetting?
>>
File: DSC03290.jpg (286KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03290.jpg
286KB, 2048x1362px
Dragon dude is named Dragonstorm
>>
>>6191619
>that automatically means he is a brawn retool

you ate too many lead chips while riding the short bus
>>
>>6191624
>those thunder thighs

So is this going to be the first actually properly painted hasbro Windblade?
>>
>>6191624
Still no excuse for those awful swords.

Also, turns out Fortress Maximus is NOT at the Trypticon display, but his sword (only included in with SDCC, Takara, and Hong Kong as a bonus). Maybe it comes with Trypticon?
>>
>>6191624
Doesnt change the fact its windblade

Also the fact that not even swords are safe from the shitty gimmicks
>>
>>6191616
I grew up with the toys too. Fuck the toy colors. We already had toys in toy colors, let's get show colors.
>>
Any good pictures of Quickswitch yet?
>>
>>6191626
Prime BH Smokescreen = Barricade
Prime BH Rippersnapper =Grimlock
ROTF Optimus = duh
Others but I can't tell who.
>>
>>6191628
Sure went altmode first with this guy
>>
File: DSC03284.jpg (202KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03284.jpg
202KB, 2048x1362px
Voyager Hound has next to no backpack
>>
File: IMG_4027.jpg (88KB, 680x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4027.jpg
88KB, 680x1024px
>>6191628
>more fucking dragons
>>
>>6191628
>creative name.jpg
>>
>>6191570
At least it isn't solidly one identical blue.
>>
File: x-CybertronCon-Booth-010[1].jpg (360KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
x-CybertronCon-Booth-010[1].jpg
360KB, 1280x960px
>>6191625
no, they also got rid of all the shit on the wings and made the cockpit/nosecone part actually fit the shape of the rest of the plane. it looks a hell of a lot better.
>>
>>6191620
>citing one thing about a toy as a turn off
>shitting on it

Stop being a retard. You can critique something without making it out to be shit, you autist.
>>
>>6191628
>Dragonstorm

So he's going to go unnamed in the film then? No way they'll try to say that.
>>
>>6191640
>Prime BH Smokescreen = Barricade
Barricade I like, so I'll wait to see what it looks like

>Prime BH Rippersnapper =Grimlock
Shit figure in colors it probably saw last movie

>ROTF Optimus = duh
Shit that came out in like 8 difference colors in ROTF, and was rereleased at least twice since then
>>
>>6191336
>Primal
>star of a shitty television CG mess in both US and Canada that gets way too much attention
FTFY
>>
>>6191634
Or maybe it's a joke to show that Trypticon is a fucking boss who already killed and ate Max
>>
File: C4-YZnzUkAEXnQL.jpg (189KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C4-YZnzUkAEXnQL.jpg
189KB, 900x1200px
Low Effort Award
>>
>>6191634

I'd shit a brick if Tryp came with the sword.

>>6191640

>Prime BH Rippersnapper =Grimlock

Hasbro, please. Stop. The mold didn't work the first twenty times, its not gonna work now.
>>
>>6191655
What TF media deserves more attention, then?
>>
>>6191314
>because hasbro would never ever ever lie about the results of a poll
>because they wouldn't EVER fake a vote to try to prevent people from complaining about whatever they already planned to do
>implying hasbro didn't learn from everyone hating drift and use votes to cover for introducing mary windblade sue et al
top jej.
>>
>>6191642
>new hound
my dick
>>
>>6191628
>Dragonstorm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jgrCKhxE1s

Oh boy.
>>
>>6191628
>Dragon dude is named Dragonstorm

If his arrival on screen is not trumpeted by sick metal guitar licks, this deserves to be the FINAL Transformers movie.
>>
>>6191657
He is a bastard to begin with
>>
>>6191657
Look at that just a new head. Where was that anon saying it had a new chest, and wings?
>>
>>6191248
>John Warden hates BW.
good, beast wars a shit.

>>6191256
no, kill yourself faggotron. the show sucked donkey balls.
>>
>>6191657
Oh yeah, Greatshot was a thing, wasn't he?
>>
File: C4-UbSEVUAAaZA7.jpg (182KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C4-UbSEVUAAaZA7.jpg
182KB, 1200x900px
Definitely not a Brawn remold.
>>
>>6191670
I get the feeling a lot of Beast Wars haters nowadays are, ironically, Armada/movie kids.
>>
>>6191670
I'm a bit worried about Trypticons colors after looking at the display. I hope the retail version molds a good chunk in turquoise, and just paints the back fins.
>>
File: DSC03249.jpg (212KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03249.jpg
212KB, 2048x1362px
Looks like Voyager Megatron will have movable tusks
>>
>>6191650
>Hey look, this formerly Takara exclusive figure is now more widely available
>Yeah but its a worse version

Yep, not shitting on it at all.
>>
>>6191675
Of course they are. They only hate it because they refused to watch it after taking one look at the cgi and being triggered by 1996 cg being inferior to 2006 cgi.
>>
File: DSC03302.jpg (203KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03302.jpg
203KB, 2048x1362px
this fucking asshole is covering the little ones, I want to know if we'll ever get a proper scale skqeeks
>>
>>6191678
>that face
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>6191665
Came to post this.
>>
>>6191678
>You don't understand!
>>
File: C4-VLCmWMAYqVnm.jpg (158KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C4-VLCmWMAYqVnm.jpg
158KB, 1024x1024px
>>6191657
Beast Mode
>>
>>6191678

>that mouth full of yellow

Creepy.
>>
>>6191685
You can see the little blue scooter near the asshole, so it looks like yeah we get one.
>>
File: DSC03234.jpg (230KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03234.jpg
230KB, 2048x1362px
No idea who this guy is, but he transforms into a dragon as well
>>
File: Twintwist.jpg (181KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Twintwist.jpg
181KB, 2048x1362px
>>6191691
>>
>>6191698
Said his name is 'Steelbane'.
>>
>>6191685
>Blindbagged Micromasters

Hey, Movie Product I might actually buy!
>>
File: Gigajet.jpg (253KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Gigajet.jpg
253KB, 2048x1362px
>>6191699
>>
>>6191698
Maybe he is the last knight?
>>
File: C4-VKEZWcAExypb.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C4-VKEZWcAExypb.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
>>6191699
Probably the best updates. Easily blew the 3p out of the water.
>>
>>6191698
Looks kinda cool, regardless.
>>
>>6191701
He's not a very big guy
>>
File: Megatank.jpg (248KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Megatank.jpg
248KB, 2048x1362px
>>6191705
>>
File: FatbotChasesSharkticon.jpg (770KB, 1017x1196px) Image search: [Google]
FatbotChasesSharkticon.jpg
770KB, 1017x1196px
>>6191657

Lets be real here, being Sixshot in different colors is an improvement. His G1 wasn't exactly what I'd call a great figure or anything.
>>
>>6191707
I'm happy my MI Twintwist is in the con exclusive South American colours, because it means no real conflict over getting the TR Jumpstarters.
>>
>>6191662
>Conspiracy theories in a fucking toy line
Calm down lad, you're gonna blow a gasket.
>>
>>6191709
For movies.
>>
>>6191711
Except he was a completely different toy, here he's just a recolor. It doesn't help that Quickswitch was repurpose as multiple characters by Takara, so not getting a new mold stings even more.
>>
I said one thing is a turn off. Shitting on it would be me saying that the paint apps will suck because it's Hasbro, then laugh about what little paint apps it will actually have because it's Hasbro, and throw in a dig at PM Prime adopters for wasting their money.

Stop making up shit that isn't there. I merely stated to >>6191491 that I don't regret my purchase because I don't like the silver on the US version over the grey on the Japanese version. Saying I don't like one thing about it is hardly me saying it's worse, moron.
>>
>>6191701
UUUU
>>
>>6191711
Good thing I scored the third party version for $40. Same price as a leader, and it gets to be a different mold!
>>
Where's the place to find images of the TLK Legions toys?
>>
>>6191691
We need better shots of this set, no good shots of the G2 Optimus. They went for blue, I can skip the fucking regular release.
>>
>>6191727

Well, I've already got Hexatron for my Sixshot, so I'll probably nab this guy instead myself.
>>
File: Ramhorn.jpg (130KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Ramhorn.jpg
130KB, 2048x1362px
>>6191719
Ramhorn's a retool of Shuffler's TM vehicle. Guess you're fucked if you wanted a complete Blaster Cassette set.
>>
>>6191728
The future.
>>
File: DSC03259.jpg (156KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03259.jpg
156KB, 2048x1362px
I like how it's getting a Tomy MP box but the fact it's not the concept Camaro is bugging the autist in me.
>>
>>6191734

What about Frenzy and Eject?

Or Ratbat, but I've given up on him.
>>
File: DSC03257.jpg (220KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03257.jpg
220KB, 2048x1362px
No pics of Masterpiece Optimus and (presumably) Barricade yet. Just Bumblebee
>>
Octane and Blitzwing look great, glad I held off on either of their premolds. Getting a Seaspray out of brawn is pretty crazy but not as crazy as fucking Metalhawk.

Here's to hoping they don't have crippling QC issues.

Also Primal won. Fuck year!
>>
>>6191738
Nothing. Oh, and while no one's mentioned this Tidal Wave does appear to come with the Aerialbots in black.
>>
>>6191657
But thats what he look like
>>
>>6191544
>>6191484
>>6191477
>>6191403
>>6191698
>>6191707

Pretty cool.

>>6191543
>>6191516
>>6191501
>>6191389

Looks like fucking ass

It feels weird that for the very first time the Megatron toys are the best looking things in the entire bunch and they've got good looking cybertronian modes.
>>
>>6191737
I thought it was the concept? what's the difference?
>>
Apparently, no of the pack pics seem to show Thunderwing or Rodimus with TM vehicles of any sort, so I guess they don't have any.

Welp, I hate these sets. I only want a few figures and I don't intend to waste 200 dollars just to get 2 legends and a leader.
>>
File: DSC03308.jpg (336KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03308.jpg
336KB, 2048x1362px
>>6191747
Reverse lights, door handles, side mirrors, antenna.

Also, disappointment for the legions.
>>
>>6191319
It looks like he bought them by the case for resale. Scalpers are people who cherry-pick from retailers and then add n additional fat markup.
>>
$100 for God Ginrai AND Metalhawk? With bonus Tidal Wave! Count me in.
>>
>>6191752
Is that cream colored thing next to Optimus supposed to be Hound?
>>
>>6191740
They probably won't be released until later.

And fuck off I want this really bad
>>
File: DSC03377.jpg (255KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03377.jpg
255KB, 2048x1362px
Velocitron set looks good, don't really care about the siege on Cybetron set so much.
>>
File: DSC03195.jpg (241KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03195.jpg
241KB, 2048x1362px
>>6191760
Yeah.

Drift looks the same in bot mode, just reshelling the alt mode and a new chest.
>>
File: C4diHmxUkAQ-aj4.jpg (116KB, 979x694px) Image search: [Google]
C4diHmxUkAQ-aj4.jpg
116KB, 979x694px
>>6191750
>I only want Ginrai, G2 Prime, Fastlane, and Pounce
>Will end up stuck with a bunch of toys I don't want if I get them.
>>
>>6191752
There's some good stuff there (the spaceship guy and the dragon), but most of those look like they are shit. (or just plain are shit like Grimlock)
>>
>>6191766
Knew it was a repaint.

>knives are hidden
>>
>>6191766
Is that the same Crosshairs as AoE? Because if anyone deserved a second shot at a mold, it'd be him.
>>
>>6191768

Box sets fucking suck, don't they? Best you can do is try to sell off the others for cheap on eBay, or give'em to a friends kid (or your own, if you somehow managed to reproduce).
>>
>>6191766
So that Crosshairs...

two SMGs now?
>>
KREO????
>>
File: DSC03228.jpg (256KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03228.jpg
256KB, 2048x1362px
>>6191773
Looks like it, Scorn looks great though.
>>
>>6191778
>Dinobots getting a remold

Guess that means Grimlock wouldn't be alone.
>>
>>6191768
You'll be able to sell them easily. I split up box sets often and have no trouble.
>>
>>6191780

Thats a Voyager. Deluxe Scorn is most likely just getting new colors, like Slash.
>>
>>6191781
Not in the states, so shipping will screw me over.
>>
>>6191778
The fuck happened to his chin? It mutated into a duck beak.
>>
Hasbro hit it out of the park with everything.

The only thing I don't like is that the clones are split up and there is still not Eject, Frenzy, or Slugfest.
>>
>>6191752

>>Sneaky repaints and some new molds for legions

I'm okay with this.
>>
Fastlane and Pounce look strange. I can't put my finger on it.
>>
>>6191778
Maybe Scorn will get more screentime this time around
>>
File: DSC03223.jpg (195KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03223.jpg
195KB, 2048x1362px
So what's on your list?
>Generations
Nothing
>Movie
MP Bee
Scorn
Megatron
Hound maybe
>>
File: s4fdas65.png (4MB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
s4fdas65.png
4MB, 2048x1362px
Looking better already.
>>
>>6191799
I would be if they weren't using the Beast Hunters Rippersnapper mold again. That thing is shit and should never have been made the first time, let alone the subsequent at least 6 times.
>>
File: 1379451481491.jpg (27KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1379451481491.jpg
27KB, 407x286px
>>6191812
>lipstick on robots

I'm a Takarafag and Generations Arcee was one of the very rare occasions I actually bought the Hasbro version because of this.
>>
>>6191808
>Generations
Blitzwing
Octane
Seaspray
Twintwist
The other twin guy
>Movie
Scorn
Maybe deluxe Scorn if it looks good
Deluxe Barricade
Crankcase
New mold Legions
>>
>>6191793
That's how it was in the film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JzxMRvmS68
>>
>>6191808
>Generations
Almost Literally everything but Ramhorn and Windblade (Already got the T30 figure) It's a foolish dream but goddamn it I'll dream.
>Movie
Steelbane
Megatron
Scorn
>>
>>6191808
>Generations
Octane
Blitzwing
Overlord
>Movie
Leader Megs

Nautica and Tidalwave are in separate packs, fuck that
>>
>>6191808

Almost all the Generations stuff
Voyager Scorn
Probably at least one version of Squeeks
Steelbane
Dragonstorm
Barricade
>>
>>6191795
It was the only reason I bought Leader Soundwave even though I own the MP now...
>>
>>6191800
RID-tier quality and looks like they have the proportions of a deluxe, but they just chopped off half their legs to save on plastic
>>
>>6191812
Oh hell i want to get this mold again
>>
Anyone notice that Pounce and Fastlane are not headmasters?

Makes me wonder if they're just Power of The Prime figures getting released early like Buzzsaw.
>>
File: DSC03179.jpg (323KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03179.jpg
323KB, 2048x1362px
>Actual new BB toy
>only has car on display
Ok
>>
>>6191060
We'll get a real Rodimus Prime in Power of the Primes. (hopefully Voyager so he scales with Galvatron)
>>
>>6191838

Like maybe the two Clone pairs will get a mass release in PotP? That'd be neat.
>>
File: 0MAT99j.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0MAT99j.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>Pounce and Fastlane not headmasters

Oh my will this mean that they're going gimmick free for the next line?
>>
File: nautica.jpg (109KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
nautica.jpg
109KB, 720x960px
>>6191808
Definitely:
>Nautica
>Twintwist
>Octane

Maybe:
>Seaspray (don't really care for him but toy looks decent)
>Overlord (currently have Sixshot and Overlord 3Ps, might end up getting their TR versions if I end up really liking Sky Shadow)
>Blitzwing (jet mode is cool, rest kinda meh)
>Tidal Wave
>Metalhawk/Magnus Prime
Kill it with fire:
>Quickswitch
>Windblade MK.V

Don't really care about moviestuff.
>>
File: DSC03266.jpg (171KB, 1362x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03266.jpg
171KB, 1362x2048px
Voyager Megatron looks pretty clean
>>
>>6191838
They're Legends, that's why
>>
>>6191857
Yeah, he looks genuinely impressive.
>>
>Overlord's chest opens up and you can store two headmasters inside

Hasbro you better not be holding out on us. If I find out that there's a whole sperate titan master you're not releasing I am going to be very upset.
>>
>>6191853
Legends aren't Headmasters.
>>
File: DSC03248.jpg (236KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03248.jpg
236KB, 2048x1362px
>>6191857
I just hope it's decently articulated.
Also that axesword is love.
>>
New thread:
>>6191842
>>
>>6191870
Wait, is there a voyager and leader class of him there in the back?
>>
File: overlord_swole_pecs.jpg (159KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
overlord_swole_pecs.jpg
159KB, 768x1024px
LOOKS AT THESE PECS THAT I JUST FOUND!
>>
>>6191319
>scalpers
>bought entire case from distributor
>leader class TR shelf warming everywhere

Nah, you'll walk in to any store when they start showing up in mass and get to pick one of the 5 sitting on the bottom shelf.
>>
>>6191876
>LOOK AT MY FACES AND MY TITS
>>
>>6191875

yes
>>
>>6191865
Just like the Star Convoy head they had for the voyager prime.
>>
>>6191865
Don't worry, his head's not blue, his flip out stomach cannon isn't in this version, and his toy only includes one TM.
>>
>>6191911
Guess it's being used for the rumored TM Prime.
>>
>>6191319
Doesn't the paint on his face scrape off easily?
>>
>>6191503
>sticker insignia
>crooked
Welp, might as well just pick up Prime/Megs after all if it's all gonna be the same.
>>
>>6191876
How do you take the TM out once you push it in? There doesn't seem to be a button or anything to remove it.

Anyone seen if the Gigajet shield can remove the bottom piece (the mini gigajet)?
>>
>>6191928
You could always send them back to hasbro.
>>
>>6191876
>Excuse me, my eyes are down there
>>
File: Tryp mouth.jpg (203KB, 1362x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Tryp mouth.jpg
203KB, 1362x2048px
>>6191931
>>
Titans Return is seriously one of the best Transformers toylines ever. If they only used better plastic and were less hollow, it would be perfection in toy form.

It's amazing that Hasbro is blowing it out of the water with Transformers and simultaneously shitting the bed with Star Wars. The contrast is mind blowing.
>>
>>6191968
Think his esophagus is a super happy fun slide for Titan Masters?
>>
>>6191983
It looks like it is.
>>
>>6191985
>>6191983
They already said he can eat Headmasters.
>>
For those of you between PA and VA most Walmarts have stocked Wave 3 TRs in the fullest even saw sixshot.
>>
File: DSC03488.jpg (229KB, 2048x1362px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03488.jpg
229KB, 2048x1362px
you think those are actual legs for the lower two dudes or just molded detail?
>>
>>6191474
Imagine the people that bought the Takara one for $100+
>>
>>6192005
They have a gimmicky 2 step transformation for an actual brick robot mode each.
Anyway I like how RID is going full Megazord with their gestalts. That looks like something a 6 year old would play with.
>>
>>6192015
I only paid 62 so no big loss for me. It's not like I'll pay 100+ shipping for him. Only the idiots that bought it from TFsource, BBTS, Toy Dojo, etc... paid more than 100 for theirs.
>>
>>6191968
Did they finally say what the clear bits in the tail do?
>>
>>6191544

I just came.
>>
>>6191793
He ate Derrick J Wyatt.
>>
>>6191876
Wait... Is he gonna have faces on his tits?
>>
>>6192096
Only if you want to, bad boy.
>>
>>6192005
>no elbow articulation

For god sake RID why can't you just be good
>>
>>6192109
Because the budget goes on the TR stuff.
>>
>>6192109
Because it's kiddie line garbage. Stormshot is the only good figure in the entire line.
>>
>>6192137
Really? Doesn't show.
>>
>>6192153
I'm thinking of the design budget, not the production budget.
>>
>>6192153
They had to get sticker money somehow.

Speaking of, do any of the box sets have stickers? Nautica has a foil looking insignia.
>>
>>6192153
Maybe you should look at all the elbows in TR then.
>>
>>6192148
Animated had some pretty decent stuff and was even more kiddy

Some RID stuff legit looks like they could be happy meal toys
>>
>>6192172
>Animated
>decent

Get your eyes checked. The whole of Animated was a total waste.
>>
>>6192183

I don't know what you bought but Animated Prowl, Jazz, Lockdown and Rodimus were all great.
>>
Man, I've gotta say I'm really surprised by the new molds they've made for TLK. Sqweeks, Megatron, Scorn, Steelbane, Voyager OP and Hound definitely stand out. Torn on whether or not I'd pick up the Leader or Voyager Megs, probably will wait until we see some reviews. TR also seems to be winding down with some notable additions. Shame about the five-packs though.
>>
>>6191483
THis. I was hoping Triggerhappy would get an awesome repaint, but instead we got this.
>>
>>6191516
>DAT FUCKIN' SEASPRAY
My life is complete.
>>
>render has trypt with dark charcoal plastic
>in person it's game works shop shit ass unpainted grey

F U C K
>>
>>6193096
Why expect anything different?
>>
>>6192300
They were trash.
>>
Hate to give the faggot recognition, but Walky posted the stock images for the TR stuff.

http://itswalky.tumblr.com/
>>
>>6193169

>Why expect nice things?

I dunno man. I only do MP and third party stuff so maybe I have unrealistic expectations.
>>
>>6191484
Holy shit finally
>>
>>6191469
well, congrats. you saved yourself from having to get a premium-priced boxset along with 3 other figures and a head, most of which you probably do not want.
>>
>>6191691
fuck he looks like a knockoff
>>
>>6191778
I spy a a hinged pose-able tail not made of rubber...
>>
>>6191204
>OBSCURE JAPAN-ONLY G1 VILLAIN ONLY KNOWN BY NERDS, WEEBS, AND HIPSTERS

Is this how you classify older fans of the series now, normie twat?

Fuck yourself.
>>
>>6191456
>>6191483
Wait wait wait wait waaaaaaaait....wait.....wait a fucking minute THAT is Metalhawk?! Christ, this is fucking terrible, what is that paint scheme it looks like a weirdly painted Triggerhappy knockoff couldn't that at least have, I dunno, remolded the torso and painted the details to match Metalhawk better than than make a huge chunk of it brown?
Thread posts: 617
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.