[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GLYOS AND FRIENDS GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Glyos General Feb 2017.jpg (281KB, 495x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Glyos General Feb 2017.jpg
281KB, 495x1102px
Previous thread: >>6111117

Read the (unfinished) guide before asking questions:
>https://sites.google.com/site/glyosandfriendsguide/
>GODDAMNIT SAMAEL, UPDATE THIS SHIT

If you're no stranger to Glyos, give the guide a read and let us know if you feel anything is missing so we can improve it.
If you're a beginner, ask some questions, someone eventually will work it out into the guide, or not. I don't have editing rights.

NEWS:
>Onell Design's Glyos
10th year anniversary this summer, first drop of 2017 came and featured KotS Vector Jumps and secret figure was one of the best Painted Pheydens

>TheGodbeast's Kabuto Mushi
Marty shilling yet to be molds on his instagram, possible preview to upcoming molds?

>Bio-Masters
First drop official drop arriving and successful

>Toyfinity's Robo Force
Clear figures finally dropped

>The Outer Space Men
No longer apart of Four Horsemen, released GitD figures

>Toy Pizza's Knight
Another Vector Jump release and fast sellout

>Spy Monkey Creations
Homage City

>Spaced Out Design
More Corteric Hunters in bound

>Ben Spencer's Galaxxor
Resin copy of 014 giveaway over, molding of Xenotron for full production shown

>Bit Figs
Same mold in Gatekeeper colors, possible hint to next drop?

>Zullbeasts
Smaller figures may be coming soon

>ALL OTHERS ARE DEAD

On the docket of discussion:
Failings of Glyos
Builds maybe?
Bleak future according to older fans

Let's keep it civil folks, we are all Glyos compatible
>>
>>6173562
>Spy Monkey Creations
>Homage City
kek
>Bit Figs
>Same mold in Gatekeeper colors, possible hint to next drop?
I could live with a return to Gatekeepers. Search Corps Ankram too
>>
I just want more build oriented waves. The bitfig colors are pretty rad though
>>
>>6174077
>>6174080
Shame they don't have a Sarvos mold yet
>>
>>6173562
>previous op
>picture of glyos built in multiple configurations w/ build parts
>'remember glyos when it was a building toy and not just shelf display garbage'

>current op
>massive shelf display of figures

just thought that was an amusing contrast
>>
>>6174382
well there certainly was enough pics to choose from when tgb posted up his display cases
>>
What is that display base at the bottom?
>>
>>6174669
http://spaced-out-design.blogspot.com/2017/01/setting-scene.html
>>
Anyone order any homages from last night's drop?
>>
File: newmushipieces.jpg (232KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
newmushipieces.jpg
232KB, 1080x1080px
the new kabuto enemy is coming along nicely
>>
>>6181453
Really excited for those non-holding-things-hands, new potential for unique pieces
>>
File: 10new.jpg (312KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
10new.jpg
312KB, 640x480px
>>6181453
So he's finally releasing these things in PVC, eh? It's been a long time coming.
>>
>>6181611
He's still doing resin molds, the character is still technically Matt's
>>
So, WTF happened with October Toys? They had a "goodbye" posting on their site a few weeks ago. GG has moved on to some "Toy Geek" panel discussion show, and their website, forum and store are now gone gone gone.

Not sure what's good about another "talk about toys but don't produce any" show.

What about his leftover stock of skeletons? Right before the store closed "for the holidays" in Dec, he had plenty of stock. Store never reopened. Isn't he gonna sell them?
>>
>>6186756
it was up yesterday. must have just pulled it
>>
>>6186756
Well, they already sorta tanked their following with that whole "forum closing" thing that...in the end never really happened, but everyone had already jumped ship by then. And now apparently George and Ayleen have broken up and are dating new people so I guess they're going their separate ways.

This is just a guess, but I estimate skeletons will continue to pop up from time to time in Onell drops and such.
>>
>>6186969
>This is just a guess, but I estimate skeletons will continue to pop up from time to time in Onell drops and such.
no doubt, but october toys had released the t-800 in november n stock from the power con blue one too. plenty dont have it yet
>>
If you want to buy skeletons from the remaining stock, you have to contact George via Instagram to buy them. At least, that's what he told me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.