[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/toy/ rekt thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_oh22x5areH1uc3cggo1_1280.jpg (922KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh22x5areH1uc3cggo1_1280.jpg
922KB, 1280x853px
>>
>>6035144
fucking hell, fake peon, you really need to get a hobby
>>
>>6035138

You mother fucking piece of cock sucking shit faggot ass cunt.

I want those fucking shota robots and here you are with one and you went super fucking retard.

LOOK AT ME ANON LOOK AT ME I'M ASHLEY WOODS AND THIS IS A THREE A PRODUCTION OMG THE WEATHERING

You fucking idiot.

You fucking piece of shit.
>>
Decent pic OP
>>
>>6035138
>Ruining a Grey Clover
>Actually buying 3A garbage

I'd say it fits rekt tho since clearly you're a fuckig wreck of a human being and love cock in your ass.
>>
Hurr durr 3a is shit
There, here's your conventional /toy/ post.
>>
And don't worry, anon, I like the weathering on what would otherwise be a generic weeb trap bot.
>>
>>6035260
Spotted the poor person
>>
What the fuck is going on itt
>>
>>6035279
/toy/ is happen
>>
>>6035275
Anon, that robot is a female.

>>6035279
Shitposting about 3A, recurring shitposter spotting, Polynian shitposting maybe?
>>
>>6035144
>>6035150
>>6035260
You fucking autistic fucks. OP, I didn't take this picture. I found it and made and as if you couldn't fucking tell...it reads REKT THREAD. The toy is ruined.

Good to see that /toy/ is full of hotheads and autists
>>
>>6035478
>hotheads
>>>/tv/
>>
File: WP_20160531_15_55_44_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160531_15_55_44_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
>>6035478

Somebody fucking cap this entire fucking thread. This is /toy/ crystallized in one perfect moment in time.

You fucking autists I love you all.
>>
I can't tell if this thread is full of fucking children or if it's just one asshole but this shit is pathetically laughable, you guys need to grow the fuck up and find something productive to do
>>
>>6035138
Sweet Gundams, braj!
>>
>>6035138
doing gods work
>>
>>6035138
sweet aesthetic brah
>>
File: 1410879770693.png (677KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1410879770693.png
677KB, 680x510px
>>6035138

I don't understand what is going on here, I see a rekt thread expecting a ruined toy, or perhaps some sort of story of images.

I see people complaining about 3a stuff (I only recognize one 3a product in the image) and shitting on what I honestly find is a nice picture that is stolen from another cancerous site

Is this entire post meant to represent the misguided nature of /toy/, should be called a /toy/ board rekt thread, and here I am trying to work out if its one autist behind this or this board is actually this bad.

Like, what in the living fuck are we doing.

Also I'm just gonna say it now, people can do what they like with their toys, be it take shitty photos with over priced toys or burn the living fuck out of them to appease their voices inside their heads, I just don't understand the point of this thread and all of the responses
>>
File: Cassettibots and casseticons!.jpg (1MB, 3456x848px) Image search: [Google]
Cassettibots and casseticons!.jpg
1MB, 3456x848px
wreck me toy!
>>
>>6035712
Send me your address and I'll mail a sledge hammer, you're not worth the effort of coming over to your house and wrecking you but just enough for me to send the tools to do a D.I.Y job
>>
File: jake toy.jpg (148KB, 750x321px) Image search: [Google]
jake toy.jpg
148KB, 750x321px
>>6035707
>or this board is actually this bad.
Yes. It is.

>I just don't understand the point of this thread and all of the responses
pic related
>>
File: about to be buggered.jpg (103KB, 695x529px) Image search: [Google]
about to be buggered.jpg
103KB, 695x529px
>>
>>6035485
this pic can sum up this entire thread in one post
>>
>>6035707
How long have you been coming here?

/toy/ has a been exceedingly hair triggered lately.

We used to be able to talk about most lines in dozens of different threads, without any generals to coral the groups together. We got along together pretty well.
Then slowly over the years, people have been herding themselves into generals, disliking anything that isn't their brand and taking much umbrage when anything out of their safe spaces is posted.
So that image of the toys not being used correctly mingling with other lines is triggering a lot of new nu/toy/soldiers
>>
>>6038694
The autists can't help it. They're too poor to afford a wide of range of cool stuff.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.