[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers general: 13yo racist family guy edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 96

File: images (15).jpg (19KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
19KB, 443x332px
Old thread >>5946185

Keep the discussions going!
>>
1st for
>page 2
>>
Transformers is shit now. I need to get a job at Hasbro and use it to stuff full of fetish things and wank my childhood.
>>
>>5948861
Fuck off Walky!
Go home and draw your shitty comics!
>>
File: ultra magnus family guy humor.png (485KB, 1024x288px) Image search: [Google]
ultra magnus family guy humor.png
485KB, 1024x288px
>>5948853
>>
File: 20160928_222053.jpg (68KB, 720x1026px) Image search: [Google]
20160928_222053.jpg
68KB, 720x1026px
So nice when things are in perfect scale.
>>
Got leader class blaster today.
Goddamn I love this chunky bastard!
>>
File: IMG_6611.jpg (128KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6611.jpg
128KB, 600x600px
Just a few weeks now until MP Optimus Primal is out. So excited, I hope we get more after Cheetor.
>>
>>5948965
who's the swat bot?
>>
File: Headmasters - Brainstorm - Head.jpg (65KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
Headmasters - Brainstorm - Head.jpg
65KB, 600x452px
There seriously really are a lot of kids in this general, it's evident in the oc images alone.
>>
>>5948979
Got pics of gorrila mode?
>>
File: RookAndTheFrog2.jpg (833KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RookAndTheFrog2.jpg
833KB, 1600x1200px
>>5948980

Rook.
>>
File: IMG_6613.jpg (56KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6613.jpg
56KB, 752x564px
>>5948984
It's kinda bad, buh eh, it'll be in robot mode most of the time. Gorilla mode is for funny pics
>>
>>5948988
Yes I'm certain most children prefer importing Japanese figures over cheaper, more easily available american ones
>>
>>5948995
It's pretty great all things considered.

Robot mode is obviously their absolute priority but the animal modes are done pretty good justice.
>>
File: 17.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>5948984
>>
>>5948965

what the hell is scale?
>>
>>5948995
>it's bad
Jesus the entitlement complex of you children is off the charts. You expected some kind of NASA level micron engineering project for all your toys? You're the same as the meme of a fat neckbeard looking at a woman saying 5/10 can do better.
>>
File: 1475386625757.png (287KB, 325x532px) Image search: [Google]
1475386625757.png
287KB, 325x532px
>Online CW Deluxe and Legends prices are fluctuating between somewhat overpriced and double the MSRP and higher.
>Local stores only have the (admittedly cool) RiD Legion and One Steps.
>>
>>5948861
Beast Wars was the golden era.
>>
Great for getting parents to play with their children....., November 26, 2009
By

T. J. Montgomery

This review is from: Transformers Leader Optimus Prime (Toy)

.....because they can't play with it by themselves. The rule in our house is that Mommy will only transform it once per day and only on the weekends. My husband won't even attempt it. Took about an hour the first time and after a few weeks I can turn in into a truck in about half an hour. Going back to robot takes less time. Usually turns into a very frustrating experience because my five year old can't understand what's taking so long. I'm amazed that we haven't lost any of the parts that are always popping off.

This is a very cool looking toy for engineering genuises. I think the age range must be based on safety and not age appropriateness because I cannot imagine any 5 year old being able to transform this.
>>
Rated for a 5-year old? More like NC-17

ByPatrick F.on December 5, 2009

Verified Purchase

These toys should be rated for a much older children / young adults. I am 32 years old, and I recently purchased Optimus Prime, Jetfire, and Ultimate Bumblebee for my young son who I hope will eventually appreciate these toys. However, it took me several hours focusing on each in order to transform . All very neat and intricate, but these toys should NOT be rated for 5-year olds. I had a headache after finally transforming each into vehicle mode. Directions are somewhat helpful, but you really have to analyze each piece and image in order to make sense of all the moving parts and shapes. Youtube videos of transformation can also be helpful.
>>
The Non-Transformer

ByS. Bradshawon December 3, 2009

Verified Purchase

I bought this toy for my 6 year old nephew for his birthday since he only recently discovered a love of Transformers and didn't own any yet. He was SOOO EXCITED to see it, as I hoped he would be. But then, as any child who receives a transformer would, he immediately wanted to transform it into a Semi Truck. Although it's supposed to be for kids 5-12, this task was beyond impossible for this bright 6 year old. The instructions are ridiculously useless. My brother - a scientist, my other brother - a carpenter, my daughter and her boyfriend - college students - collectively spent hours on this thing and only got it to a loosely transformed state - nothing like the pictures. Although he was disappointed that the transformer didn't actually transform, he still got some enjoyment out of the robot which is the only reason I didn't return it. I could've spent a lot less time and money on a non-transforming robot though. Like another poster said, I may as well have given him a Rubik's Cube. I am strongly suspect of those reviewers who rant and rave at how fantastic they believe this thing is - I'd love to see a child pick up this toy and without assistance, use it as it was intended. Very disappointing!!!
>>
>>5948965
Rook looks pretty fun, it's just a shame that's he's gotten expensive
>>
Great for getting parents to play with their children.....

ByT. J. Montgomeryon November 26, 2009

.....because they can't play with it by themselves. The rule in our house is that Mommy will only transform it once per day and only on the weekends. My husband won't even attempt it. Took about an hour the first time and after a few weeks I can turn in into a truck in about half an hour. Going back to robot takes less time. Usually turns into a very frustrating experience because my five year old can't understand what's taking so long. I'm amazed that we haven't lost any of the parts that are always popping off.

This is a very cool looking toy for engineering genuises. I think the age range must be based on safety and not age appropriateness because I cannot imagine any 5 year old being able to transform this.
>>
out of 5 starsToo complicated even for adult.

ByAmmion February 14, 2010

Verified Purchase

Idea is really good, but execution is terrible. It is almost impossible to transform from one stage to another without instruction, but instruction is not very clear. Even you follow all steps carefully, it does not guarantee the success.
>>
BOOO to You Hasbro, Your New Transformers STINK!

BySpecial Kon February 19, 2010

My husband purchased the Optimus Prime Transformer for our 5 year old son, and it's AWFUL!!! No one in our house can figure it out. My husband is probably the only one who could figure it out and that's cause he is an engineer with a degree in physics, and he doesn't have time to even try. I am so frustrated with Hasbro and their "smarty-pants" developers who came up with this design. IT STINKS!! It's cheap plastic with parts that pop off and the instructions look like it was sketched in pencil and xerox copied-who can read that? Impossible to make out any detail in order to convert Optimus into a truck. I hate disappointing my children, and it has been a big disappointment to them knowing that it's been a half a day and Mommy still cant convert this dawg-on toy into a TRUCK!! Thanks a lot for the happy memories Hasbro!!! PS - I am so glad to find Mommies and Daddies out there who are having the same problems I am. Most of the "collectors" seem to be in a reality vacuum.
>>
>>5949040
>>5949042
>>5949044
>>5949046
>>5949049
>>5949052
Why not have an original opinion instead of spamming others?
>>
>>5949054
I thought they were good for a laugh. Especially >>5949052

Come on guys. Post some more ignorant parents TF reviews!
>>
>>5949052
>>5949049
>>5949046
>>5949044
>>5949042
>>5949040

And this is why no one is allowed any fun. People are too goddamn stupid.
>>
>>5949015
This. Most of the neckbeards here have no concept of engineering or basic physical limitations, never mind the bigger limitation of cost and production. They just want shit to look EXACTLY like their animated toy commercials and pay no mind to whatever magical process needs to happen in between.

That said, I've always wondered about Beast modes. Most of them are going from 4-legged animal to humanoid, it seems like a lot of the logistics are in place already, and the transformation would mostly focus on tidying up and little alterations, which is one of the big reasons I'm not a fan of Beast modes. I love the impressive transformation of going from a truck or a plane to a bipedal humanoid.
>>
>>5949042
>>5949040
Wait, were leader class Jetfire and Prime really rated for 5-year-olds? That doesn't seem right at all. I would say 10 or 12 at the very least.

I love a complex, impressive Transformation, but at the same time, Titans Return has really made me fall back in love with being able to transform something in under a minute. It makes me much more likely to play with and enjoy it instead of just sitting it on my desk or shelf.
>>
File: Blaster.jpg (1024KB, 1599x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Blaster.jpg
1024KB, 1599x1013px
>>5948967

Me too. Surprised we don't see more love for the figure. It's everything everyone whines about wanting. Big, hefty, no hollow, etc.
>>
>>5949049
>Even you follow all steps carefully, it does not guarantee the success.
I want this on a t-shirt
>>
>Transformers Robots in Disguise Mega Optimus Prime
>Fun but Frustrating

>ByOutlawPoetTOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon September 4, 2015

>Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )

>While my daughter is waiting for the new girl Transformers, she was still happy to get this. It's seriously cool looking and it transforms into a truck, right?

>Well, it does transform into a truck...it's just hard to get it to stay that way. After a lot of frustration, my daughter has finally mastered it, but she's decided to just keep him in robot mode. As she puts it, it's just too much work to turn him into the truck.

>Other than the transform problem with the Transformer, it's still a pretty cool looking toy. The plastic seems rugged and durable and this should stand up to rough play.
Are people this stupid today? Seriously? They can't even transform a 1 step? Is this because it's a girl?
>>
>>5949071
RotF Optimus was absurd. Though I only transformed him twice with instructions then tried by memory (which is pretty much how i always transform them) but was unable to. I was a good few years younger then and could probably figure something out, but I would agree that for the titular character and for the average transformer purchaser it was too complex. It and Unicron (though I was even younger then, and can easily figure him out as of 10 or so years) were the only transformers I've ever had more than a little trouble with.
>>
>>5949071
Does Japan have this same problem? Is it true some of the BW Neo figures were never imported because they were too complex or was it more about the nonstandard pricepoints Japan uses?
>>
>>5949083
It's simple. Nobody has the damn thing yet. I can't find these things in any stores near me that aren't scalping the fuck out of them.
>>
File: how2dinobotengineering.jpg (98KB, 885x472px) Image search: [Google]
how2dinobotengineering.jpg
98KB, 885x472px
>>5949073
It's going to absolutely blow their tops to see all the compromises that will be done to make Dinobot, the beast mode will suffer a lot to get anywhere close to a show accurate robot mode.
>>
>>5949100
Dinobot's robot mode will never be perfect like MP Primal and Cheetor, it's just an impossibility, but with compromises made on both modes I think they will get a satisfying result.
>>
>>5949107
His is probably the toughest but the most desired of all the bots, I'm really looking forward to it despite any issues. Judging from what they've made so far they should be able to pull off something really good.
>>
an adult will find flaws, but a kid will find fun, Michael

This review is from: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime and Aerobolt (Toy)

There's an adult transformer point of view and a kids point of view. I, the adult, thinks they're not even trying anymore. But as my son played with this, I saw that it's easy to transform and fun to play with.

When you see it in the box, you just see the really cool robot. In robot mode, it's pretty impressive. It's about a foot tall, it's got an awesome sword, and the bird shield is even cool. The plastic work isn't great. A lot of the plastic parts for the arms and legs are hollow. The plastic for toys like this has always been hollow, but they used to put two plastic pieces together to hide the hollow where now they use just one piece and it looks cheaper. For a $50 toy, I expect better. And what's up with truck mode? It's like they didn't even try. They put the truck front on it and threw a couple wheels on the back, but what else says truck here? It's a mishmash of weird design.

But I put this in my boy's hands. The truck is obviously a truck to his imagination. He thinks the robot is just as cool as I do. He doesn't notice the cheaper plastic. The fact that some parts come off is good to him because they're easy to fix and it's fun to battle that way. It's also easy to transform. My son is nine and can handle harder than this, but very difficult transformers frustrate him. It's a hard balance for a transformer to be easy but not babied down. And this does find that balance. It's easy to transform, but it feels like you're actually transforming it.

I'd give it three stars. But maybe I'm an adult with no imagination. My boy would give it five stars. I've got what I would call five star transformers and I just don't think it's one of them. So I think four stars is an honest review.
>>
Great for a child, not for a collector.

ByD.VanceTOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon September 7, 2016

Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )

As first a parent, and now a grandparent, this is my third trip down the "buy me an Optimus Prime" road. This is easily the least complex one I've ever seen. However, as the current beggar is only 4 years old, it suits him perfectly. Would my 38 year old collector son like him? NO! But it really is perfect for the little guy.
I've seen transformers that seemed as intricate to move as a rubix cube, lots of moves to do correctly. This version only requires 5 steps. Truthfully, those five steps leave you with a truck that is still easily seen as a robot. But at 4, it's magical. He's big, almost a foot tall which is gigantic when you are only 381/2" tall. He's bright and colorful, he makes noises, and he lights up! This is the stuff of a preschooler's dreams.
The plastic is sturdy and all the moving joints are tight enough to hold form, yet not so tight as to make moving him difficult.
While most collectors would be disappointed in this OP, any child is going to LOVE him!
>>
File: Blaster2.jpg (817KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Blaster2.jpg
817KB, 1600x1200px
>>5949096

Buy online. Blaster's all over the place online.

I really can't shop locally, since I live in bumfuck nowhere and theres still shit from years ago sitting on shelves.
>>
File: labels-for-titans-soundwave.jpg (266KB, 1080x900px) Image search: [Google]
labels-for-titans-soundwave.jpg
266KB, 1080x900px
>>5949140
I actually found in store and picked him up.

One thing that really stood out is the plastic quality. He just "feels" nice, like to the touch. It's weird. I really like him though. And he's basically in scale with MP Soundwave.

I'll probably pick up the Reprolabels set for him too. I don't usually bother, but I think they're worthwhile enough looking.

TR Soundwave's look hilarious though. Kind of makes me want him just to turn him into a disco.
>>
>>5949167

I'm torn on Soundwave. I want him, but he has that paint rub problem on the chest and the MP reissue is coming and I really want one of those to go with my Maketoy's Megs.
>>
>>5949169
The MP is worth it in my opinion. I like the TR for Blaster, but it doesn't really compare. And I don't really like the looks of the mold as SW as much as I do as Blaster.
>>
>>5949169
MP soundwave is the only Soundwave you'll never need.
There's no more excuses with the reissue coming up.

TR blaster is worth getting though
>>
>>5949015
In all honesty I was downplaying my own feelings for it as to not be called a Takara shill or Furry Wars cuck or whatever.
>>
>>5949171
>>5949174

I just hope I can find one when it comes out. Hopefully all these online retailers anticipate the huge popularity and get tons of extras.
>>
>>5949088
>>While my daughter is waiting for the new girl Transformers, she was still happy to get this.

There are all kinds of Strongarm released. What.
>>
>>5949088
bleh, Amazon reviewers are sometimes borderline too dumb to live. I remember this one woman going off on Monster High dolls because she thought they'd be educational but weren't, followed by some rant about buying her daughter history books instead. That weirdness is almost typical of these people.
>>
>>5949207
>all those amazon reviews about japanese figures saying how easily they break

Hamhanding is not a myth, hamhanding is a reality.
>>
>>5949178
Why would you care about what memespewing retards have to say about your own opinion?
>>
File: magic mike review.jpg (22KB, 750x485px) Image search: [Google]
magic mike review.jpg
22KB, 750x485px
>>5949207

That reminds me....
>>
>>5949107
>compromises made on both modes
Nothing triggers a man-baby more. They would prefer the compromises be all on one mode, which is what most turd-parties do. Besides, most people only want stuff for the robot mode anyway, so they'd rather the alt. mode look like crap and the robot mode be flawless, which is why there are a lot of tears shed over the MP line, which had to put alt. mode accuracy first because of the licensed cars.
>>
>>5949100
>>5949107
>>5949114

I think this is part of the reason why Dinobot might be avoided for a while if BW MPs do continue. One plus is that, since they're going for cartoon alt-mode accuracy over real world beast accuracy, BW dinobot has a lot more space to work with between his wide raptor hips than a real one would.

Honestly Takara would do well to imitate bandai's soul of Chogokin for Dinobot and have alternate parts for a perfect transformation, and a robot mode that looks show accurate.
>>
>>5949230
the Classics Dinobot already did the robot mode well enough, and had bonus normal hands alongside the show-accurate claws, but just like the 90s version the raptor mode had issues to allow for the robot mode.

>shame the Hasbro colors were such utter shit picked by a colorblind employee
>>
File: IMG_20161004_162204.jpg (2MB, 3270x3095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161004_162204.jpg
2MB, 3270x3095px
*Calculating odds of victory: 100%*
*Odds of Astrotrain's survival: 0%*
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x238px
Last thread we posted unreleased figures. Anybody got something they would like to share?
Pic is of a unreleased micromaster playset
>>
>>5949265
I get a deep longing in my heart every time I see this prototype. Oh what could have been.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 300x149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 300x149px
>>5949266
Here's another depressing photo
BRING
BACK
ROBOT
HEROES
>>
File: 416YJ69YF5L.jpg (24KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
416YJ69YF5L.jpg
24KB, 500x343px
>>5949073
>That said, I've always wondered about Beast modes. Most of them are going from 4-legged animal to humanoid, it seems like a lot of the logistics are in place already, and the transformation would mostly focus on tidying up and little alterations, which is one of the big reasons I'm not a fan of Beast modes. I love the impressive transformation of going from a truck or a plane to a bipedal humanoid.

Well, beast modes of non mammalian quadrapeds don't suffer from that, of course. That said, part of the reason so many beast-formers seem same-y is probably due to them being few and far between in lines after Beast wars. When you have a lot of alt-modes with the same structure, that encourages designers to experiment more so toys don't feel so same-y. As Beast wars went on, you got a lot of interesting experimentations on how to transform a quadraped; while turning one set of limbs into robot legs was a mainstay, there was usually something interesting going on with tthe upper body.

Pic related is a good example of a later design that has a pretty interesting Transformation, where the upper body basically inverts.
>>
>>5949270
>bring back robot heroes
Those sat in stores forever because so few people wanted them. They aren't coming back because they didn't sell to begin with.
>>
>>5949277
i use to pull their arms and heads off and make weird combinations
>>
>>5949265
BW Megatron retool from FOC Grimlock. Can't find photos of it, but I would have loved to have picked it up.
>>
>>5949285
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/generations-voyager-beast-wars-megatron-foc-grimlock-remold.958277/
>>
>>5949287
That toy would've so good, it's so tall and big, it fits perfectly with the monstrous personality BW Megatron. That tfw autist kid probably has the prototype along with 99% of the others Hasbro puts up at auction.
>>
>>5949299
That mold wasn't too great, honestly. Would rather get the PlanetX Vulcan.
>>
Just got LG Blackarachnia in the mail

How can you straiten out crooked rubber?

She's a nice figure but those spiderlegs come wonky as fuck in the packaging
>>
>>5949304
The legs and the hollowness are issues, with a decent purple paint job it could've looked great though.
>>
>>5949312

Hot water, hair dryer, maybe.
>>
>>5949270
Fuck those ones, I wanted the Prowl and Laserbeak set.
>>
>>5949299
>That tfw autist kid
You gotta be more specific. There's a lotta those. Is it transfan2?
>>
>>5949325
yeah, just heat it up whichever way you want, put it in the desired shape and let it cool.

water is easier and faster but be careful about steam getting all over the figure
>>
File: 069-Gorts-Fate_zpscsrliuel.gif.webm (268KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
069-Gorts-Fate_zpscsrliuel.gif.webm
268KB, 800x600px
>>5949357
Yeah him. His crappy pictures always have that cut & paste border around them.

Did find something neat in the thread just now.
>>
>>5949374
did he died?
>>
>>5949100
im not bothered about the raptor mode aslong as the robot mode is perfect
>>
>>5949357
There's also another guy who I'm pretty sure is autistic. Doc Seth or something. He always posts tons of pics with figures pasted onto shitty premade backgrounds. Can't pose for shit either. It's hilarious because he has a hate boner for that autistic transfan dude. Even admitted to spamming his mailbox and asking him to stop posting shitty pictures.

Pic related, it's one of doc seths shitty pics.
>>
File: BlackShadowPukes.jpg (97KB, 394x243px) Image search: [Google]
BlackShadowPukes.jpg
97KB, 394x243px
>>5949397
>>
>>5949397
>dat pic
I think you guys might be making fun of 11 year olds
>>
File: 0023ae9885da1439c2f712.jpg (165KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
0023ae9885da1439c2f712.jpg
165KB, 900x600px
>>5949377
He's ok, just needs 5 minutes in the energon bath.
>>
>>5949397
I like the ones where he uses pics of Syria for battlegrounds.
>>
>>5949413
So he worked for Funpub too?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2952x2255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2952x2255px
Powermasters of darkwing and dreadwind when?
>>
>>5949415
>So he worked for Funpub too?

I would lol if they really did that. Did they?

They deserve everything they got.
>>
>>5949413
Pics?
>>
>>5949374

Rip and Pieces

>>5949418

If anything they'll end up as just Titan masters.
>>
Anyone know where to get some good rips of Transformers books? Particularly stuff like the Generations volumes, the Allspark Almanac, and other guides or art books.
>>
>>5949484
http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv35/docseth81/docseth81017/war%20ravaged%20city%204%20Brawl%20v_zpsupaihkv4.jpg

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv35/docseth81/docseth81016/War%20Ravaged%20City5%20Swindle%20v_zpsikkyhes3.jpg

http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv35/docseth81/docseth81010/War%20Ravaged%20City2%20Landmine%20V_zpsq69trqzc.jpg

Dunno if hopefully this won't be blocked. Should get him to do pics with Prowl and Rook at a blm riot.
>>
>>5949514
>http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv35/docseth81/docseth81017/war%20ravaged%20city%204%20Brawl%20v_zpsupaihkv4.jpg

>that single jpeg fire
>>
I wonder what that guy's deal is, probably something is wrong.
>>
File: 1390867585403.jpg (9KB, 299x293px) Image search: [Google]
1390867585403.jpg
9KB, 299x293px
>>5949514
These are some of the dumbest fucking pictures I've ever seen... borderline cringe worthy. You saying you like them sort of makes me think you must be doc seth.
>>
>Spike is wearing down Cerebros Headmaster port

Is there anyway to get around that?
>>
>>5947473

I'll give you a little more than you payed for Blurr + shipping
>>
>>5949583
>>
>>5949584
Not really, just adding some floor polish to thick the port teeth.
>>
>>5949508
Sorry desu, you're on your own. I've been looking for complete scans of the Almanac for years.
>>
Got a figure that comes with stickers that I'd like to apply, any tips on the best way to apply them and to avoid creases?
>>
>>5949270
Robot Heroes were fucking awful and no one wanted them. Off yourself
>>
>>5949374
>robots
>spewing blood
wut
>>
>people with white supremacist views buying Hasbro and taking them seriously

Company is run by a Jewish CEO, makes their toys in Asia, and is the company behind My Little Pony. If anything, Goldner is laughing at people like Jin who hate him yet hand him money like they're addicted to the Hasbro brand name.
>>
>>5949624
Well, technically he could be a nebulan...
>>
>>5949619
clean the application area
hold and place the stickers with clean tweezers
once you're satisfied with the placement, press the sticker from starting from one side to the other

It's pretty hard to fuck up placing stickers

it's not like that stops me from fucking up placing stickers though

(my poor mp shockwave)
>>
>>5949630
The nebulan concept is retarded and needs to die
>>
>>5949635
>The nebulan concept is retarded and needs to die
This could be applied to a lot of TF canon.
>>
>>5949632
Thanks, I know it's silly to ask, I'm just unsure on my ability to do it right, I used to just rip them off the sheet with my hands and wap them onto the general vicinity of where they're meant to go, I'm sure it'll go fine though.
>>
>>5949653
well you can do that just fine as well but I like to make sure shit doesn't get under my stickers.
>>
Turns out, you really can store things inside Fortress Maximus right arm. There's enough space to put Headmasters, and some of the vehicles.
>>
>>5949635
Agreed, the whole fusion of minds thing with headmasters I just find stupid.
>>
>>5949641
Fair enough, but the nebulans are especially dumb.
>>
>>5949657
Human bonds and human headmasters are stupid self-insert enabling bullshit.

Like it's not enough to have a cool series about transforming robots, they need to make up excuses to turn them into mechas that only humans can pilot as well so that little jimmy can fantasize about being Optimus Prime's head or something.
>>
>>5949656
You mean on the forearms or the part that can swing the whole arm out infront his chest?
>>
>>5949658
At least it's not Kiss Players. The run with the Sparkbots has really fucking important shit happen, and it just boggles the mind they threw that all in there.
>>
>>5949657
>>5949658
I like it because I like having a little dude to put in my robots vehicle mode. I think that's a fun little gimmick or at least one that's more fun than turning into an engine or a gun, which I don't think has ever been done especially well.

To each their own though.
>>
>>5949662
Both, the swing arm being ridiculously tight for some reason, making it harder to use. The arm space has trouble with some of the vehicles, while the arm has limited space, but does have more for the vehicles.
>>
>>5949660
It's a shame the fiction didn't really take advantage of how messed the conversions into these forms were, they're all like robocop.
>>
>>5949660
This is especially funny when you compare it to Masterforce. It's basically exactly the same except that one is full on mecha and is Japanese. Yet people praise it and look down on the nebulan idea at the same time.

Both are shit. Period.

>>5949664
The late era G1 was full of shitty ideas and asspulled concepts. It's amazing how bad some of them, like Pretenders, were.

>>5949666
Nothing wrong with the Headmaster gimmick, I actually like the new Titanmaster concept. It's the Nebulan/Transtector concepts which are utter shite
>>
>>5949666
Satan, it's more the idea that the head and the body are seperate beings that's being discussed, most I imagine like it for the same reasons you do.
>>
>>5949667
I think if I ever sold him I'd put something in the swing out arm, like a little message or something.
>>
>>5949666
I like the headmaster idea too, but as the anime explained it, the little dudes aren't squishy organics on armor, the japanese headmasters are a race of tiny cybertronians that use their vehicles as mechsuits, so no double personalities.
>>
>>5949674
Oh right, yeah that's pretty fucking dumb. I dunno if they gave more of an explanation to it outside of what flimsy reasoning Brainstorm gave in The Rebirth but having two personalities inside one giant transforming robot body is a recipe for disaster.

Even moreso when they turn into a fucking gun.
>>
>>5949667
Any ideas on how to loosen the arm? I'm honestly scared it will break.
>>
>>5949699
I opened mine up, then closed it back up. It works normally now, not sure what caused the stiffness.
>>
>>5949094
Most of the Neo toys did end up over here. They just didn't fit Hasbro's late 90s xtreem aesthetic, which Takara hated which is why BW Metals failed
>>
File: mpptobxx.png (238KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mpptobxx.png
238KB, 400x400px
I ordered an MPP10B a few days ago. What can I expect?
>>
>>5949750
Nemesis Prime
>>
>>5949508
the complete almanac hasn't been ripped but the separate versions have been
>>
>>
>>5949621
They weren't awful
They were over priced and poorly marketed
>>
>>5949088
A lot of the reviews mention it doesn't stay together in truck mode well, thats probably what they're talking about.
>>
>>5949036
This is why I planned on which one to buy so I wouldn't have to worry about scalpers. That or go to your local toyshows because you can get shit there cheaper or retail price for the most part.
>>
>>5949769
I always forget this art still exists

>>5949670
The thing that made Headmaster Jrs okay is that they were basically piloted mecha. The human headmaster pilots in the g1 cartoon basically meant that a sentient robot had to be decapitated and their head modified for some fleshling to form it, which is pretty stupid.
>>
>>5949809
But turning Transformers into "Oh God Not Another Mecha Derivative!" is retarded as fuck and forced as fuck. The HM Jrs were stupid shit and are just as bad as Nebulans
>>
I'm the only one who will love to see some BW Masterpiece with Real Life Beast Mode? If Takara did a real VW for Bee insted of the superdeformed show acurate why no real beast modes? Just saying...
>>
>>5949840
They probably used the real Beetle since the license probably forced them to use the real deal.
>>
File: optimus ponderimal.jpg (64KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
optimus ponderimal.jpg
64KB, 600x453px
>>5949840
>why no real beast modes

Because most of the animals from the show were expresive and looked like actual characters in alt mode. They have recognizable faces. Most fans want Optimus Primal both in robot and beast modes, not a random gorilla that turns into Primal. Same with Cheetor and any other character.
>>
>>5949820
Hi, you're that gormless guys aren't you? the one always on the discord.
>>
>>5949875
Huh? What discord? I don't know what a discord is.
>>
File: 20161004_225257_resized.jpg (501KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_225257_resized.jpg
501KB, 2064x1161px
Chromia is pretty fun to pose, I wish more transformers had gigantic clear plastic heels to assist in balancing.

Like seriously, between her heavy torso and those gigantic god damn heels you practically have to go out of your way to make her fall over.
>>
>>5949840
That'd be a good idea if we had hundreds of toys of these characters already piled up, but we don't. We're getting new toys once in a while, and most collectors would prefer a show accurate toy, especially since the cartoon is a beloved (perhaps the most beloved) part of Beast Wars.
>>
>Still no third party recast of the Master Sword

Man, I remember how we got stuff like that back in the day. There only seem to be 2 companies doing anything for Fortress Maximus, when we had tons of them releasing stuff for Metroplex
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpBNrlwoT7I

This went up.

It kind of makes me want to get the Takara version, too bad I don't like how the Fortress Maximus head turned out, and the fact that it's so expensive, I can get 2 Hasbro FM's, and a leader with the same amount of money.
>>
>>5949820
Because transformers was really such a totally original do not steal concept beforehand right?

Crying about how the anime simplified the headmaster concept by making it more /m/ has to be the height of shitposting here especially with forced comparisons of it being just as bad as nebulans.
>>
>>5949769
No you have to ruin toy with this shit. Fucking die.
>>
File: IMG_9718.jpg (201KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9718.jpg
201KB, 1440x1920px
>>5949885
Shield mod.
>>
>>5949952
Oh damn Youhei is back at it again.
>>
>>5949954
Well someone's upset and it ain't me.
>>
>>5949952
Personally I don't care about what I spend on something I like, if I am going to get something; I try to get it right the first time instead of dilly dallying. This is why I don't regret stuff I usually purchase but hey, that's just me.
>>
>>5949965
Tend to do the same, but I turn into a cheapskate if a toy has a few things I dislike. While I do like most of Takara FM's colors, the head colors really don't work with the new mold. It needed those cheek/chin colors, and some silver for the horns, and while it does have the sword, he still doesn't seem worth it.

Would be nice if I could get a sword, though.
>>
>>5949957
I've had the canopy cleanly cut off for a while now, I've just never got around to finding her a handle. I really ought to, the shield adds a lot of the figure imo.
>>
>>5949975
As somebody who owns the G1 and actually watched the anime, I am personally fine with the color choice to it since those are the closest to both of them. Just waiting to get extra money and I'm gonna get my regular seller to order me one cause if he ships it with his freight I would get a huge discount on shipping since it goes by the pallet for him instead of paying the shipping full from HLJ.
>>
>>5949870
Not that anon. I understand why they'd want that, but man even as a child I hated how dumb Primal's gorilla mode looked. I'm in the minority and would love if they just turned into good looking animals instead of show accurate ones.
>>
>>5949682
That's how I think of the Titan masters. I don't really give a shit what the official names of the little guys are; Astrotrain's head is just little Astrotrain that links up with his big body.
>>
>>5949984
Nice, I tend to get Hasbro stuff cheaper, and only cheap import stuff online.

I managed to get Blaster for exactly the amount I wanted for it, and got 7 Scourge's for a ridiculously low amount.
>>
File: Chromia.jpg (1MB, 1275x1183px) Image search: [Google]
Chromia.jpg
1MB, 1275x1183px
>>5949885

Yeah, she's decent. Wish her elbow joints weren't so dodgy though, it feels like I'll snap them right off trying to turn them so I can only do basic up/down with her elbows.
>>
>>5949997
I still can't get myself to army build Scourges. I didn't even want one till I saw that dragon mode from the LG comics.
>>
>>5950004
Robot mode is lacking in colors, but they look fantastic in robot mode. Now I remember I that I have to get an Ultra Magnus and some whips.
>>
>>5949999
Balljoint elbows always feel wonky to me.

It doesn't help that Chromia has those clip-on biceps that seriously impede elbow movement if they slide down even slightly. If they're pushed up to the shoulder as far as they go then they don't get in the way but they never stay like that for long. I'm tempted to try gluing those in place on mine.

That weird wrist articulation makes up for the limited elbow range though in my opinion.
>>
>>5950007
*but they look fantastic in vehicle mode
>>
>>5949999
What line is this Chromia from?
>>
>>5947841
>Pretty good. Waaay better than FOC grimlock

Please explain.
>>
>>5950027
generations
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (16KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
16KB, 480x270px
>>5949769
>>5949809
>>5949955
Yukkuris and Fluffies are a fascinating meme. They're created by one segment of the fandom (jokey and/or cute) then co-opted by another (the abuse fetishists) who change the narrative so that these "cute" incarnations of characters instead become horrible pests.
>>
What would a CHUG Jolt look like?
>>
>>5948979
I can't get over how smooth he is.
His beast mode is god-tier, but I like the fuzzy, chunkiness of the Legends/Telemocha figs.

Cheetor looks fantastic, though.
>>
>>5948995
If you pose it in an actual gorilla-like pose, it looks fantastic.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>5950069
Hes on the right.
>>
>>5950084
>those gorilla shoulders
rip
>>
>>5950084
Toys R Us Exclusive when?
>>
File: 54363.jpg (120KB, 750x478px) Image search: [Google]
54363.jpg
120KB, 750x478px
>>5950063
>Yukkuris

Related.
>>
>>5950116
WTF are Yukkuris?
>>
Noticed that Steam has all of the Transformers games on sale right now.
I already have WFC, debating between FOC, or Devastation.
>>
>>5950134
2hue heads for torture
>>
>>5950134
Strange bean-based creatures that resemble 2hus, spawned from a dank meme. There are a shitton of abuse comics of them.

https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Yukkuri_shiteitte_ne!
>>
>>5950142
Thanks for the heads up, I'd get WFC just to hear Trypticon demoralize me.
WFC trypticon when?
>>
File: Devastation.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Devastation.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>5950142

Devastation.
>>
>>5950154
Planet X is making one as we speak
>>
>>5950154
That game was so great. I actually didn't know Trypticon was in the game, so that was one hell of a surprise.
>>
File: ed7.jpg (46KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
46KB, 600x632px
>>5949769
>>5950063
>>
>>5950163
What would it even transform into? A ship?
>>
>>5950170
I hope a ripped of version a Nemesis ship. :D
>>
>>5950170

It's going to be big enough that they're splitting it into 2 releases, each being one half of Tryp. Dunno what it's gonna turn into though, a prototype was shown recently.
>>
>>5950155
Ok you sold me. I was on the fence do to the lack of multiplayer. But I'm doubting FOC has much going on at this point anyway.
>>
>>5950142
I only have Devestation but enjoyed the parts of it I played so much I ended up getting back into Transformers after twenty something years of absence. Expect some (in my opinion) amazing combat, great VA work, and overall brilliant Platinum Games feel. See >>5950155

(Grabbing WFC and FOC physically though, after hearing all the good things about them in the general here.)
>>
File: transformers-classics-prowl.jpg (193KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
transformers-classics-prowl.jpg
193KB, 1600x1200px
Somebody who has owned both can probably clear this up for me, but why would I be better off buying the new Combiner Wars Prowl instead of Classics Prowl from 2008? I understand the technology is better, but I like the look of Classics Prowl a lot better.
>>
>>5949015

> don't be entitled for toys you are paying assloads of money for

ok
>>
>>5950232
For some reason the plastic on classics Prowl went horribly sticky on his doors and a few other areas I believe. Very few were immune to this so its a crapshoot what you'll get.
>>
>>5950232
Classics Prowl suffers from horrifying issues with the paint on the doors decaying. He looks decent but unless you want to literally feel your toy melt in your hands don't
>>
>>5950232
Combiner Wars Prowl isn't much of a Prowl. It's a redeco and retool of one of the other combiner limbs. I don't like the idea of Prowl as a combiner either.
It's not designed as Prowl.

Get the older one. It was designed as and looks like Prowl.
>>
>>5950232
>why would I be better off buying the new Combiner Wars Prowl instead of Classics Prowl from 2008?

I have both,
CW pros: cheap, better headsculpt, no sticky/easy to scratch paint on the doors and roof, no weird proportions with a long neck.
Cons: No wrist swivels nor door wings.

On the other hand, you can get both and give the cw head to the classics and use the cw body for something else.
>>
>>5950248
CW just needs the wing doors and even then most of the generations line are updated non 100% accurate to g1, I'd say cw Prowl is the better option for a CHUG shelf, if you want g1 accuracy go for the MP.
>>
File: BlasterSaysPlayItLoud.jpg (1MB, 1363x1193px) Image search: [Google]
BlasterSaysPlayItLoud.jpg
1MB, 1363x1193px
>>5950221

I own all the games (FoC, WFC, Devastation, but can't seem to find where I put FoC right now), and they're all great, but if I had to choose, I'd go with Devastation. The others aren't bad games at all, but Devastation is easily the best.

Bonus: If you've got PSN+, Devastation is one of the free games for the month, so you might be able to snag it real cheap as I'm sure any owners on PS4 are probably going to trade theirs in to Gamestop or sell it now that they'll have it for free.
>>
I fucking love TR Alpha Trion.
All the reviews I've seen complain that he doesn't look like the cartoon, but I think he's great.
>blocky 80's style lion
>Conan the Barbarian robot mode
>spaceship mode is pretty weak actually
It's everything I could have ever wanted from the Transmetals line in Beast Wars, plus it's Alpha Goddamn Trion.
>>
>>5950379
You can't be alone because he is running higher online then Asterotrain I figured I own him before Train but not at $37+ compared to $28
>>
>>5950379
>blocky 80's lion
Being a 90's kid and growing up playing with Lio Convoy and Gaigar from Gaogaigar I just can't deal with Alpha Trion's Lion mode
It's just so damn inferior
>>
>>5950455
I'm a 90s kid too, but I just love the aesthetic. He reminds of a Megazord.
>>
>>5950531
which megazord specifically?
>>
>>5950534
Just in general.
>>
File: 20150619_013517.jpg (98KB, 1294x1128px) Image search: [Google]
20150619_013517.jpg
98KB, 1294x1128px
>>5949957
Best riot shield mod
>>
>>5950531
This. I get the same vibe. Like a mix of Wild Force and Lost Galaxy style with a but of tigerzord.
>>
>>5950550
"Spark functioning or not, you're coming with me, Decepticreep."
>>
>>5950069
Hollow repaint of dead end with minimal paint apps
>>
File: IMG_20161005_162216_589.jpg (122KB, 720x902px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161005_162216_589.jpg
122KB, 720x902px
>>5950251
Cool mod!
Instructions?

Here's mine.
Diaclone police streaker
>>
>there will never be Masterpiece-style Minicons/Titan Masters
Is it too much to ask for expensive tiny robots that have god-tier articulation (relative to their size) and detailed paint jobs?

I don't think any of my tiny robots get displayed in robot mode, and that's a damn shame.
>>
File: ULTIMATE ROOOK.jpg (569KB, 1920x1825px) Image search: [Google]
ULTIMATE ROOOK.jpg
569KB, 1920x1825px
>>5948980
Deluxe class Rook, from Combiner Wars. With good articulation, chunky proportions, and knuckle gun peg holes, the guy is full of character and is also a decent combiner limb in either configuration.
>>
>>5950659
One of the previous threads had pictures of 3rd party, articulated, TR-compatible titanmasters
>>
>>5948995
I'm kind of bummed that the Masterpiece line has become all about cartoon accuracy. I mean it works well enough for fans of the G1 cartoons but I'm not sure striving for cartoon accuracy is so great when we're dealing with dated low-budget cgi animals.
>>
>>5950661
Is he wearing an ushanka?
Fuck, I'm gonna buy 10 of 'em.

>>5950662
I saw the unpainted face-replacements, are these something else?
>>
>>5950664
The one upside to Masterpiece Beast Wars is that they can use all the kibble bits more effectively, and there won't be any cases of "robot arms dangling under the chest in beast mode".

But if we're gonna talk low-budget, the G1 characters all looked like boxes in the cartoon. That doesn't always translate well to good-looking toys.
>>
>>5950667
Yeah, I wasn't saying I'm personally a fan of the G1 based figures either. I'm bummed we're probably never going to get a Masterpiece G2 Megatron that turns into a realistic looking tank.
>>
File: IMG_2499.jpg (519KB, 1500x2044px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2499.jpg
519KB, 1500x2044px
>>5950665
These ones
>>
>>5950670
It's bound to happen eventually, at least through 3P
>>
>>5949962
IT AIN'T ME.
>>
>>5950069
Like a purple hot rod.
>>
>>5950690

I AIN'T NO FORTUNATE SON.
>>
File: test .jpg (153KB, 779x960px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
153KB, 779x960px
>today on backs of transformers

Here's inferno and his ladder folding gimmick we love so much
>>
File: test .jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
86KB, 720x960px
And special guest with legends Gnaw who I'm much looking forward to.

VERY much forward

>hur dur its a legends class

Yeah yeah, we get it, still, he will be alot of fun with the other images I got
>>
File: test .jpg (104KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
104KB, 960x720px
>>5950699
And a better back view, still not pretty but he ain't so hollow here
>>
File: test .jpg (127KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
127KB, 720x960px
>>5950700

Now, there is an interesting little gimmick
>>
File: test .jpg (99KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
99KB, 720x960px
>>5950701
Not sure if its correctly used here, but who cares when we got some CHOMP
>>
File: test .jpg (114KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
114KB, 960x720px
>>5950702
Judging from the fact HK-TF is posting these I'm guessing asia got wave 3 early, where I am its still wave 1
>>
>>5950690
>vietnam war plays
>>
File: test .jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
95KB, 960x720px
>>5950704
And a size comparison
>>
File: test .jpg (179KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
179KB, 960x960px
>>5950706
And an example of FUN

Anyone want to see the packaging or we cool, otherwise that's all of the more interesting pictures
>>
>>5950704
Nah m8, W2 just came out a few weeks ago. We're unlikely to get W3 until sometime December/next year
>>
File: test .jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
115KB, 960x720px
>>5950709
Damn it, I'm hoping they turn up where I'm going on holidays at least, it'll be my souvenir.

Or they, I should say
>>
>>5950713
Where are you going senpai?
>>
File: test .jpg (67KB, 879x879px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
67KB, 879x879px
>>5950717
Philippines, though I doubt I'll hit a tru up there this time so its a "maybe", staying in a different place
>>
>>5950721
Don't know much about Flipland but they seem to get stuff earlier than the rest of asia, not unlike HK. So you might have a good shot there.
>>
File: test .jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
86KB, 960x720px
>>5950725
I know, when I went there last time it was the first time I ever saw the full range of cw because my own neck of the woods had fuck all, even got a windblade out of it.

I regret that windblade but not the fact I saw the generations line.

Any Pinoy's here aware of the stocking these days, some of your stores still had generations stuff, curious if that's still clogging shelves or if you guys moved onto cw and tr only yet
>>
File: test .jpg (108KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
108KB, 960x720px
>>5950727
Oh look, the fan modes have started again
>>
>>5949073
>or a plane to a bipedal humanoid.
do you mean "curl it up and unfold the backpack"
>>
>>5949986
Maybe in a future some 3P will give us what we want
>>
>>5950673
My fucking wallet/.
>>
File: test .jpg (74KB, 960x729px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
74KB, 960x729px
I believe takara realized the mistake they made silencing tf_yuki, so now their tf_pr account is posting what would be his stuff

Least they're restricted to actual product shots and not painted prototypes now
>>
File: dinobot.jpg (21KB, 483x279px) Image search: [Google]
dinobot.jpg
21KB, 483x279px
>>5949100
http://news.tfw2005.com/2015/07/18/possible-generations-beast-wars-dinobot-revealed-297587
A fan made one that looked pretty good.
>>
>>5949100
If we're lucky they will give us what cheetor and primal had, PERFECT robot mode but imperfect beast mode.

I believe mp beast megatron would be an easier project, after that then tackle dinobot
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 800x558px
>>5949285
This?
>>
>>5950699
I like what I see, I just wish they didn't use clear plastic on such a large area. I would have preferred it was grey with gold painted eyes.
>>
>>5950750
Really, the only impossible ones are Dinobot, Terrorsaur and maybe Blackarachnia.

All the other robot modes are designed in the cartoon with a lot of practical kibble from their beast modes, it doesn't take much to get both forms looking as people expect them to.
The only real difference between the upcoming MPs and some of the Generations BW figures is quality of plastic pretty much. If they ever get to MP Rattrap I have no idea how they could possibly improve on the Generation figures' transformation.
>>
>>5950580
Cut on the red lines and remove the combiner connector, You'll need to fill the abs with some random pnel and hold the chest flap or glue it in place for transformation..
>>
>>5950773
Yeah better skip the mold, else you'll design-flaw those tabs till they break, just like on Chromedome.
>>
>>5950747
I have TR Soundwave.
It's a cool toy.
Only thing I hate is that Hasbro jewed out on painting the hips halfway.
The lower thighs are painted silver while the upper thighs covered by the crotchflaps are dull gray plastic
>>
>>5950704
It's probably Malaysia/Singapore got them early again like before with the Wave Voy.
>>
>>5950786
Cool! How does the titanmaster attach?
Does it hold well?
Doesn't it get worn down?
>>
>>5950799
I drilled a hole in the neck flap (red circle), the tm plugs and holds just fine by friction, have transformed it at least 40 times with no issues, just be sure about the hole position before drilling, the tm legs could hit against the hood hinge on the back.
>>
File: tr rumble 09.jpg (170KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tr rumble 09.jpg
170KB, 800x600px
>>5950727
>Any Pinoy's here aware of the stocking these days
I've only ever seen CW and TR lately. Whatever was left of T30 has been gobbled up; even the stocks of Legends two-packs fresh from last year are all gone.

No sign of Wave Three, although the last time I went to a big toy store was two weeks ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>5950804
Here's a shelf shot I took a few weeks back. We have since gotten the complete Wave Two (except for W2 Titan Masters strangely).
>>
File: 1466316169679.gif (476KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
1466316169679.gif
476KB, 400x290px
>>5949750
It's like MP10B but larger.
>>
>>5950791
Ok? Not sure what your problem is, or what you're talking about.
>>
>>5949750
Big niggas stomping the whiteys
>>
>>5950820
Is that autobot logo on Bee upsidedown?
>>
>>5950833
It's not. It's a flip out panel that should be the other way around in vehicle mode but the idiot who took that picture was too lazy.

It ends up the right side up in robot mode.
>>
>>5950836
>have g2 bee
>flip panel
>nothing there because sticker options

I don't get this shit, I hope more mp's start having tampo prints back, any idea if inferno or hoist have sticker options or do they least have their faction logo's printed?
>>
>>5950889
Isn't Shockwave the only one with sticker options?
>>
>>5950892
of the main MPs and not the alternate versions, I should add.

Having options like that really annoys me honestly. I'd much prefer a more concrete and realized design over something to allows for options. I like MP shockwave but I'd like him a lot more of they would have decided between toon or toy accuracy and actually have printed logos and arms that aren't weird.
>>
>>5950892
Ratchet
>>
>>5950912
Right, I forgot about that

At least it gave us a clever way to get around Red Cross being nutjobs about protecting their logo.
>>
>>5950892
I'm positive inferno has some but I can't remember if they're optional fire department markings or the whole set
>>
I ordered one of those KO Thunderclashes from AliExpress. Thanks to whoever mentioned that here but still...[crosses fingers]
>>
>>5950921
He does actually, but hes accurate without them so those really are purely optional
>>
>>5950921
>>5950930
I don't recall seeing or hearing this. All of the pictures they've shown have been in plain red, with no tampos or decals.

Doesn't matter, I'd probably wait for ocean designs to come out with a set, theirs are the best anyway.
>>
>>5950943
BBTS lists a sticker sheet as one of his included accessories but I can't find any pictures of what it might be.

For all I know it could be a sticker of a little picture of MP Inferno you can stick on your laptop.
>>
File: Masterpiece-Inferno-05[1].jpg (50KB, 440x587px) Image search: [Google]
Masterpiece-Inferno-05[1].jpg
50KB, 440x587px
>>5950945
Ah, nevermind.

In addition to the fire department stickers, it looks as though the stickers come with some autobot logos to compliment the 3 different grills.
The MP style grill has the standard logo stamped on while the cartoon grill and the other one that has some clear plastic attached to facilitate carrying other toys both have the dumb cartoon logo. The sticker sheet comes with a standard logo and a cartoon logo, which you could apply to a grill to choose whichever logo you want if you don't like the stamped on one.

Which is nice I suppose. I'd rather that carrying grill had the standard autobot logo but it's not like it's that big of a deal anyway.
>>
>>5950808
what are the megatron and bumblebees at the bottom left, I havnt seen them before
>>
>>5950922
It was me. Let us know how it is. I was thinking of getting one too but I have other stuff I'd rather have first like Masterpiece figures. Hope you enjoy it, anon.
>>
>>5950969
That's cyber battalion megatron but I'm not sure about the bumblebee

looks like some prime cartoon toy
>>
>>5950983
Its from the same line as the megatron
>>
>>5950983
They're the Asia-exclusive 8-steps
They basically have the articulation of a Legends Class but they're Voyager + Size.

Not amazing but better than some of the gimmick toys we have over here
>>
>>5951006
>They're the Asia-exclusive
Nah, they were designed for "poor markets" like southamerica, I can confirm this because I've seen Bee, Megs and Prime are on my retail stores.
>>
>>5951013
Yeah, I don't see the line on Singaporean shelves.
>>
Got Hardhead today. A LOT better than Skullcruncher in the QC department (with the exception of some seriously dodgy paint in places) and a really fun toy, but damn I wish he had a waist swivel.

I'm headcanoning him as the Autobot equivalent of Doomguy. I just need to get some of Fakebusker's WFC guns for him now.
>>
File: time for a boil.png (2MB, 1205x661px) Image search: [Google]
time for a boil.png
2MB, 1205x661px
looks like wave 2 is finally in texas
>still no paralon
>>
>>5951045
Scatterspike is basically Blot. I love it.

Is Scorponok getting a general release? I've seen Paralon, but not him.
>>
File: 20160807_175134.jpg (121KB, 918x1632px) Image search: [Google]
20160807_175134.jpg
121KB, 918x1632px
>>5951054
Scorponok was in the Windblade wave and there is also 1 per case of him in this Bisk wave.
>>
File: sorp.png (2MB, 839x1088px) Image search: [Google]
sorp.png
2MB, 839x1088px
>>5951054
he was there too, about five deep
>>
>>5951060
Ah ok. I'll keep an eye out then.
>>
File: 51hMZlPNceL.jpg (44KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
51hMZlPNceL.jpg
44KB, 500x479px
>>5951066
>dat movie scorponok color-scheme reference.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 301x168px
>>5950820
>not having Prowl shooting black Optimus
>>
File: wat.jpg (52KB, 235x725px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
52KB, 235x725px
>>5951074
You mean Rook
>>
>>5951066
A Rite Aid near me has him, but they charge $21 for deluxe Transformers...
>>
>>5951108
walmart usually has them for $16
>>
File: Rook1.jpg (945KB, 1325x1177px) Image search: [Google]
Rook1.jpg
945KB, 1325x1177px
>>5951074
>>5951103
>>
>>5951054

Scatterspike is actually a fembot with a rough and tumble southern accent.
>>
>>5951126
Is Rook that great? I already completed my Defensor with Deluxe Groove. Do you think I should get Rook too just so I can have a US Defensor?
>>
File: Rook2.jpg (818KB, 947x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Rook2.jpg
818KB, 947x1195px
>>5951153

Rook is honestly one of the absolute best molds in CW, and so are his moldmates (Swindle/Hound/UW Drill dude, etc). However, his price right now is through the roof last I saw, and I totally wouldn't recommend paying more than he's worth, since, he is just a toy. He's a Deluxe and he's designed like one.
>>
File: All_My_Decepticons_S3.png (1MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
All_My_Decepticons_S3.png
1MB, 960x1280px
>>5951145
i wish i knew that from watching the cartoon
>>
>>5951145
Ha, really? That's pretty fun. I still might repaint it into Blot though.

>>5951174
Rook is definitely worth retail, maybe $20 during the height of CW, but yeah I wouldn't pay much more. He is pretty fun though. I have two of him and Groove and they make a great set of limbs together. I think Nosecone is my favorite remold of him so far.
>>
>>5951174
>one of the absolute best molds in CW

hol up

His arm kibble is terrible, only one of his hands can actually hold anything, and you can fit a minicon into each of the exposed hollow caverns that are his shins.
>>
Check out what I just got at the thrift store. Does anyone know who this guy is? He looks like something from Cybertron but I'm not sure. They package "similar" things together and made me purchase the Marvel figures even though I didn't want them. Do you think anyone would want them? Did I get ripped off? I just wanted the Transformer.
>>
>>5951195
Power Core Combiners Huffer.

He's actually a pretty solid mold like most of the PCC guys.
>>
>>5951195
I also got this guy. H3's not complete as there is this huge gap in the front between the legs in vehicle mode.
>>
>>5951200
That's where his gun goes, which you probably don't have. Still, he looks great in robot mode and you can probably half ass a Titanmaster base out of him
>>
File: Rook3.jpg (878KB, 1393x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rook3.jpg
878KB, 1393x1200px
>>5951189

Yeah, I agree. One of my favorite molds, and I love his look, but I've seen him as high as $50, and he totally isn't worth that. Most I'd probably be willing to pay for him would be $25, and at that price, well, I have a lot of other stuff I could purchase.

>>5951194

Both of his fistholes can hold stuff for me just fine. His left one is tight as a motherfucker though. And every mold that isn't an MP in CW has hollow somewhere, it's the sacrifice that was made for good combiners.
>>
>>5951198
Oh great. I didn't get the rest of the vehicles sadly. Stupid children...
>>
I didn't know Shitatron was a complete asshole. Holy shit why is that guy allowed to be a reviewer?
>>
>>5950922
I wanted to take the plunge but didn't. Keep us updated Anon!
>>
>>5951209
You can also mod his back kibble to unclip and become a riot shield that looks great.

If mine weren't 12 hours away at my parents' house I'd take a picture.
>>
>>5951200
They had a Generations Tankor missing the cannon last week for 1.99 but I passed on that.
>>
>>5951209
>And every mold that isn't an MP in CW has hollow somewhere, it's the sacrifice that was made for good combiners.

And yet the Off-Road and Blast-Off molds somehow managed to retain all the functionality without looking like ass. Stop being such a corpcuck.
>>
>>5951223
Does anybody want the Marvel figures (or can identify them) I'll take even junky Transformers for trade.
>>
File: Protected-Bots.jpg (153KB, 1698x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Protected-Bots.jpg
153KB, 1698x1102px
>>5951222
Just turn his chest around for a riot-shield vest. Maximum protection.
>>
>>5951182

Seeing Bisk makes me hope we get a Thermidor.

He's a blue Bisk and he's a pirate voiced by Jim Cummings.
>>
>>5951230
The marvel figures look like they are from the Avengers 1 line. Not really worth much beyond parts fodder for customizers.

It's a shame your PCC Huffer is missing his minicon.
>>
>>5951242
Is that in the show? Do I need to watch this show?
>>
>>5951228
>retain all the functionality

I dunno, the Offroad mold and those shoulder flaps+truck backpack really make posing him a bitch sometimes.
>>
>>5951247
Only one minicon? I thought these PCC came with 4 limb vehicles.
>>
>>5951253
PCC had two size classes,
>Torsobot + 4 limbs
>Torsobot + minicon
>>
>>5949270
>This guy actually bought robot heroes
>>
File: WhiteHope vs BlackJack.jpg (124KB, 918x1357px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteHope vs BlackJack.jpg
124KB, 918x1357px
>>5951126
Blackjack abuse!
>>
>>5951216
Please elaborate.
>>
>>5951210
Huffer didn't come with vehicles. There were big sets that did but there were a bunch of just "torso" figures like Huffer and Smoulder released. They were all interchangeable. Huffer is the equivalent of CW Cyclonus, a torso without dedicated limbs
>>
>>5951045
I'm in CenTex and my Tru is full of the exclusives including paralon. I'm just now waiting for weird wolf and the 2 new voyagers.
>>
>>5951232
Is it sad that now I want a CW Strongarm to pal around with my Rook?

How much would Shitwise need to become her realistically?
>>
>>5951265
Shit that Ratchet looks fly. Hard to pick a favorite since Blackjack is pretty cool as well.
>>
>>5951277
Not ratchet. Not even a Transformer.
>>
File: 20161005_145407.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20161005_145407.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
So I finally got LG Wheelie, I actually like the Go Shooter deco a lot on the Siren mold.

Surprisingly my car mode holds well enough but the robot mode has some not so tight ball joints which is the mold problem since day one.

Color wise, it's much brighter than the TR wheelie, I kept skipping the TR version because something was just not right for me every time I see one but this one scratched that.

Paid just $24 CAD + a small shipping fee for this since the guy I bought this from is on the other side of the city and driving there would be just as expensive as getting it shipped.
>>
>>5951270
Have you read his responses to people on this videos? It's usually passive aggressive and he takes offense to people when he gets corrected since he's like Baltmatrix lite, doesn't research the material and bumbles a lot.
>>
>>5951288
I recently got LG shockwave and im considering buying wheelie aswell even though I have TR
>>
>>5951307
My LG Shockwave wouldn't come in for a while. Got him with my Weirdwolf but went SAL shipping for them. But I have seen the LG Wave in person and I'm really excited for it.
>>
>>5951311
I got him from Kapow for £15.99 so I was pretty satisfied
>>
When are we getting TR Rung?
>>
Will we be getting the Decepticon Justice Division any time soon?
>>
>>5951342
I hope so. It's just a question of which moulds to use.

Vos could be a remold of that other bot who turns into a sniper rifle and Kaon would most likely need some sort of custom mold, but I'm not sure on Helex and Tesarus or, for that matter, Tarn.
>>
>>5951342
Let me quickly ask my magic 8 ball that...

Nope, the ball said go buy the 3p ones.
>>
File: Mtmte_vos_wear_my_face.jpg (51KB, 463x319px) Image search: [Google]
Mtmte_vos_wear_my_face.jpg
51KB, 463x319px
>>5951349
And I would like to redirect you to my friend Vos, who has a rather odd request for you.
>>
>>5951339
RID Wheelie is pretty much Rung.

>>5951291
What a dick.
>>
>>5951367
But we know what Wheelies Alt mode /does/.
>>
>>5951273
i'll have to check around TRUs then
>>
>>5951348
I can't see an electric chair tf being sold to kids, so Kaon's altmode would either have to be different (scorpion mode?) or have an undocumented electric chair mode.

Tesarus and Helex have fairly similar altmodes, right? Weird tank things? They could be heavy retools of each other.
>>
File: Prime-1-Ratchet.png (419KB, 601x413px) Image search: [Google]
Prime-1-Ratchet.png
419KB, 601x413px
Hoping we see a real movie Masterpiece next year since it'll be the 10th anniversary.
>>
>>5950155
Devestation is free on psplus this month
>>
>>5951444
>Bay movies already 10 years next year

And people still can't accept the franchise. It's not like they got nuked or something. It's just a movie-commercial for kids toys meant to be a summer blockbuster.
>>
>>5951454
Remember where you are, people still can't accept BeastWars, a 20 yr line.
>>
File: bumblebee-concept.jpg (166KB, 714x459px) Image search: [Google]
bumblebee-concept.jpg
166KB, 714x459px
>>5951454
It pumps money in, has nice looking cars, and brought life back into the franchise.

I love it just because I can be driving and see a Bumblebee driving down the road.

Just going with Bumblebee there are a lot of easy rereleases with all the changes he had over the first 3 films, and if you remold the Classic Camaro you can have his High Octane mode too.
>>
>>5951468
>beast wars is the best line
shortly followed by titans return
>>
>>5951390
That's the only place that carries paralon since he's an exclusive...
>>
>>5951145
>Build a guy
>Call it a girl

Stop this, HasTak.
>>
>>5950808
>actually giving CHUG figs shelf space
What the hell kind of magical fantasy land do you live in, and how do I get there?
>>
>>5951454
Look, I accept the franchise. I've even come to like the movie aesthetic as a separate entity from the standard TF look. But they suck ass. I want a TF film that is at least as good as a shitty Marvel film, like Thor 2. I at least want these movies to be internally consistent. I want them to not ignore things that literally happened inside the movie or in the last movie. I don't want blatant mistakes or plot holes. Whatever.
>>
File: 1475666193-so1.jpg (236KB, 1084x1264px) Image search: [Google]
1475666193-so1.jpg
236KB, 1084x1264px
>>5951522
Be like Soundwave and accept trapbots.
>>
>>5951526
Fair enough. I'm just kinda bummed that there's precisely zero remolding done on her. A new head would have been fine (she's not exactly humanoid so she can get away with the proportions). At least with Vicky and the Megatronia girls they did retooling to make them look a tad more feminine.

I dunno. It just annoys me.
>>
File: Jurassic-Park-Reaction-Shot.jpg (61KB, 450x195px) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic-Park-Reaction-Shot.jpg
61KB, 450x195px
>>5951339
Post yfw Rung turns into [spoiler]a ladder[/spoiler]
>>
>>5949641
Beast Wars, for example.
>>
>>5951541
How do you tell the difference between male and female spiky rodent things anyway?
>>
>>5951616
Easy, a pink hair bow or lipstick.
>>
>>5951638
Well now I know what I'm gonna give my Scatterspike (if I ever get one).
>>
>>5951644
A big hammer?
>>
File: I wish for top kek.jpg (125KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
I wish for top kek.jpg
125KB, 640x368px
>>5951660
I like how you think.

Given that mold's proportions, I think I may have to get her and have her as a fat, tsundere Decepticon fangirl- like, a reject from the Megatronia team.
>>
File: CuCkey3WIAQ9LsC.jpg (119KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuCkey3WIAQ9LsC.jpg
119KB, 900x1200px
Broadside comes with tiny aerialbots? niice more pics from NYCC here.
>>
File: CuCg_dbXYAAzDjb.jpg (125KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuCg_dbXYAAzDjb.jpg
125KB, 900x1200px
>>5951712
Forgot link https://twitter.com/tfradio
>>
File: CuCgcUDXgAA0E-a.jpg (112KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CuCgcUDXgAA0E-a.jpg
112KB, 900x1200px
Skyshadow is an Overlord pretool and comes with 2 titanmasters, so fuking sexy.
>>
File: CuCiFkxWgAAUsGn.jpg (280KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CuCiFkxWgAAUsGn.jpg
280KB, 1536x2048px
>>5951734
What are their names, Micro and Nano?

>another Strongarn
Sublines were a mistake
>>
>>5951712
Huh, that is cool. Not sure if I'll get it (because Broadside's mass shifting is just ludicrous even by Transformers standards) but cool nonetheless.

>>5951716
Hmm. I dunno. Something looks...off. Also I really hope that isn't the only place the Headmaster can store.
>>
>>5951734
Nice.
I think I still prefer my Generations Sky/Black Shadow, but that's pretty cool too. I always appreciate a triple-changer!
>>
File: CuCg5-3WgAEgWVI.jpg (138KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CuCg5-3WgAEgWVI.jpg
138KB, 1200x900px
Brawn getting a full figure? theres hope for the headmaster jrs.
>>
>>5951764
I stand corrected, I didn't see the base mode.
Quadruple-changer.
>>
>>5951468
I enjoyed Beats Wars since G2 was my first exposure to Transformers in the early 90's so by the time Beast Wars came out I was old enough to enjoy it. So no I like Beast Wars too and I already pre-ordered Harambe Convoy.
>>
File: CuClBBKWgAAB3jY.jpg (90KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CuClBBKWgAAB3jY.jpg
90KB, 1200x900px
Repugnus is just too cute to skip.

>>5951716
Pretty sure they can be on top, but a rep just said that the TM is on the tray to show how the magnifying glass does work.
>>
>>5951795
reply was meant for>>5951745
>>
>>5951767

One of the leaks said Brawn was getting a full figure. Guess being released as heads doesn't preclude them getting actual full bodies somewhere down the line.

Thats good news, hopefully the rumored triplechanger headmasters will surface as something other than heads too.
>>
>>5951194
are you high on something m8
>>
>>5951126
>>5951103
Great now I have to get MP-10B just to do this >>5951074
>>
>>5951712
holy SHIT
>>5951716
holY SHIT
>>5951734
H O L Y
S H I T
O B A D R I B U
>>5951767
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>5951795
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>5951712
>>5951716
>>5951734
>>5951742
>>5951767
>>5951795
My dick is so hard right now.

Btw you guys noticed that Combine Force for RID? So Multiforce RID guys are confirmed huh?
>>
>>5951835
Too bad he's Legends class.
>>
>>5951897
What? Too bad? Brawn's supposed to be Legends class, he's a minibot.

You aren't that "minibots are meant to be deluxes" retard are you?
>>
>>5951897
>legends class

Like that is a bad thing. Brawn was a Minibot.
>>
>>5951716
Ooh. Now I'm glad I never bothered with RTS Perceptor.

>>5951734
Glad to see that Overlord will have two Titan Masters, but I was kinda hoping Skyshadow would be a pretool for Star Saber.

>>5951767
Brawn looks kinda weird, but I think it's just the nature of his g1 cartoon model.

>>5951795
I love it
>>
File: NYCC2016-Titans-Return-044.jpg (117KB, 907x463px) Image search: [Google]
NYCC2016-Titans-Return-044.jpg
117KB, 907x463px
Anyone else preffers the single released TM face to the new one? looks like you have to get both Braws to get best Brawn.
>>
>>5951924
>yfw TM's are Hasbro's stealth way of introducing alt face plates to the US
>>
>>5951901
>>5951902
No, I know, but Legends never have enough detail or articulation for me.
>>
>>5951933
>but Legends never have enough detail or articulation for me.

Most of them have a lot of articulation and a good range on top of it and sometimes much more than a Deluxe, Voyager, and a Leader.
>>
>>5951924
Can Legends Brawn even take off the head?
>>
>>5951924
Now igear's Hench would be much more useless now unless you're Bobby Skull Face who doesn't buy Hasbro stuff.
>>
>>5951514
2/3 TRUs checked, both sold out of him.
>>
>>5951933
What is this, 2009? Legends figs have plenty of articulation these days
>>
>>5951924
Nah, I prefer the wider helmet of the Legends toy.
>>
File: TRU.png (29KB, 499x272px) Image search: [Google]
TRU.png
29KB, 499x272px
Pretty sure this applies to most of the Transformers line.
>>
>>5951993
What retailer?
>>
>>5952049
TRU
>>
>>5952066
Canada or us?
>>
>>5951941
This. Since Combiner Wars, pretty much every size class has had the same level of articulation and engineering. In fact, most of the CW legends were more complex because the deluxes were so simplified for the sake of becoming limbs.
>>
Oh they fixed it, Sky Shadow only has 1 Titan Master and not 2 like the reports earlier.
>>
>>5951745
>because Broadside's mass shifting is just ludicrous even by Transformers standards)
But it doesn't matter for your toy.
>>
>>5952706
>Too small to work as an aircraft carrier for Mini-Cons
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.