[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars General: Delay Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 80

Remember when this was supposed to release in July?
>>
Reposting these micromachines I found at Walmart.
>>
>>5937185
I fucking love Micromachines.
>>
File: 1659ffe4.jpg (80KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1659ffe4.jpg
80KB, 1024x819px
http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51989963.html
>>
File: 30efdbc5.jpg (75KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
30efdbc5.jpg
75KB, 1024x819px
>>5937419
Hmmm....
>>
File: ec7d7639-s.jpg (85KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
ec7d7639-s.jpg
85KB, 640x800px
>>5937419
Oh shit his jetpack fits ANIME effects.....sort of.
>>
Bought the 3.75 scale Tie Fighter tonight at walmart for $10 bucks.
>>
>>5937419
i like his baby hands
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
hmmm
>>
>>5937419
Ugh..... turns out more purple-ish than proto's blue.
>>
>>5937456
>>5937419
Looks like its made out of play doh.
Can the sculpt get any softer?
>>
>>5937419
I'm still waiting on mine. How is it overall? Looks way more posable than Maul was, which was quite a bit.
>>
>>5938445
>>5938456
it's not those that bother me, it's the shitty paint seams especially the belt that bothers me
>>
>>5937188
Now I wish they would revive Action Fleet. That was based toy line.
>>
When's SHF Han going up for preorder?
>>
>>5937456
they should have made the shoulder armor part of the chest like the actual costume
>>
>>5938442
Some target have them for 44
>>
>>5937419
Thanks for saving me $60. Black Series here I come.
>>
Is Force Friday happening tonight at midnight? And what stores, other than Walmart, might be taking part? I can't find shit on this one.
>>
>>5938757
You'd probably have to get some overnight slub to go get the merchandise from the back. I know target is doing it as well.
>>
>>5938786
I know Walmart will have it for sure, but you may have to ask. Target isn't doing a midnight opening, and Toysrus is the only store that's doing a planned midnight launch.
>>
>>5938533
Go buy the black series
>>
>>5938866
Fuck no, Black Series Titanium are nothing like Action Fleet.
>>
>>5938533
>be 4 years old
>playing with my glorious X-Wing at a neighbor's house
>5 minutes before my family leaves I find my little Skywalker pilot
>family and I spend an extra 20 mintues wandering around the house going LUUUUUUKE LUUUUUUUKE like Aunt Beru trying to find him
>>
Happy almost force friday, what are you looking to snag tonight?
>>
>>5939194
The black series of that imperial droid. Hopefully it'll be on the shelves tomorrow morning cause nigga I gotta sleep.
>>
anyone know anything about that almost life size BB-8 from Spinmaster? Haven't seen any new info on it since they revealed it at toy faire, and all the articles about it said either fall in general or specifically september for potential release. I was expecting for them to announce it coming out on force friday.
>>
Revan's probably coming next wave isnt he?
Gonna look for K2 tomorrow
>>
>>5939194
Nothing, already storing away almost all my TFA shit because I really just don't care about it, don't want the same to happen with Rogue One. MAYBE i'' get the droid and a deathtrooper eventually, but I'll probably wait for a sale.
>>
>>5937419
The thighs look more proportionate than they did in the promo pics, but I'm not feeling too happy about honouring my preorder and coughing up £40(!) for this.

If this were a 2012/2013 release, it would have been the best thing ever. Next to Jedi Luke, the Firsr Order Stormtroopers, Clone Troopers, Scout, Mace, etc this looks pretty weak.

At least it's way more articulated than the BS version, I guess...
>>
>>5939194
Nothing, I've already got a k-2, and the first wave of BS doesn't actually have shoretroopers, which were the only two designs I really dug.
>>
>>5939194
Not going out tonight, but hopefully tomorrow I can find at least a Deathtrooper.
>>
>>5939440
Not sure if it'll stay that price, but TRU's site has their black series for 16 bucks, and says the rogue one stuff will be for sale at midnight.
>>
>>5939411
I didn't preorder so if anything I'm more surprised how okay he turned out considering how poor he looked in the original pictures.

That said, I think I prefer my Revo Boba out of any offering. Not the most accurate but the most fun.
>>
Everything's been put out already around here, so I'm not sure a midnight run will be worth the trouble.
>>
Where do I preorder Han and the Slenderbot?
>>
I LOVE BOBA!
>>
Any chance I'll be able to finally find Ahsoka or Jango Fett with these new shipments now that the Finn/Zuvio/Flametrooper reign of terror has ended?
>>
Shouldn't this be his ANH appearance? it looks like TESB/ROTJ
>>
>>5939476
The robe covering the armor piece is such a small and ultimately unimportant detail and he looked better in ESB and RotJ anyway, so I'm fine with it.
>>
>>5939499
Oh, I prefer it too, thinking about getting it, but it would have been a nice touch to have him look like that in the film.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>5939476
Yeah, also the eyes should be reddish-brown
>>5939499
Whether it looks better or not isn't the point. It's inaccurate in the time frame and just lazy to not get a major detail like that down
>>
>>5939516
>>5939476

Also the right "pointy" part of the mask should be black, not silver, if you wanted to be 100% true to the ANH armor...
>>
>>5939516
>>5939516
>>5939530

Luke's saber was different between A New Hope, Empire Strikes Back, and the version Anakin had in the prequels even though it was supposed to be the exact same object. Sometimes the changed between movies aren't supposed to be canonical changes; maybe they just want to unify one specific Vader costume.
>>
>>5939548

But...but that's awful.
>>
>>5939548
Pretty much this. People like to pretend the prequels never happened, but surprise surprise, they still did and Vader at the end of ROTS looked nothing like ANH Vader either and looked more like this>>5939476 but with more color on the buttons
>>
>>5939209
Fuck me. My local Walmart had him Tuesday but when I tried to buy him it rang up as 'restricted item' and the cashier took him away from my purchases.
>>
File: Rogue-Death-Trooper-23.jpg (341KB, 2048x1346px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue-Death-Trooper-23.jpg
341KB, 2048x1346px
Just can't get hyped for this crap, man. Mediocre female lead with no attempt at achieving a likeness to the actress, Captain who-gives-a-fuck in snow gear for some odd reason, comic relief droid that'll be getting two much better figure offerings later on, and a horribly proportioned try-hard elite Stormtrooper that'll also be getting two much better offerings later on. I'd fucking hate myself if I bought any of these.
>>
>>5939595

Nigga you should have just gone to the self check out and scanned another Black Series figure not from Rogue One. Some other anons here did that.
>>
>>5939623
They really failed hard with the Jyn Erso likeness. maybe there will be a fixed version later like what happened with Rey.
>>
>>5939623
I might've gotten the droid just because he looks cool but the clear plastic joints turned me away.
Clear plastic and I do not have a good history.
>>
>>5939623
>>5939649
I feel a little bad about passing on jyn because she actually looks pretty good aside from the mannequin-tier face. I never thought I'd say it, but they need to take pointers from the marvel legends team. Their face paint went from terrible to pretty solid over the last year or so.
>>
>>5939663
Agreed. Ironic that comic book characters have more realistic faces than a figure that's actually trying to emulate a real person.
>>
>>5939548
>>5939570
I don't like to justify inconsistencies. but his suit had to change over the years and surely he sometimes wore more or less robes
>>
>>5939657
wait what, k2s0 has clear joints?
>>
File: Rogue-K-2SO-15.jpg (294KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue-K-2SO-15.jpg
294KB, 2048x2048px
>>5939737
Clear pegs, yes.
>>
>>5939765

Can't wait for those to rot and crumble in a year's time.
>>
When will Jap website start the preorder for the figuarts?
>>
>>5939765

And now i've instantly lost interest in wanting to buy him!
>>
>>5939789
Tonight 3 am est
>>
>>5939570
I can believe the suit changed in what? 20 years? dunno in a couple of days/hours.

Again, I don't care much, would have been cool, but whatever, it's just kinda weird.
>>
Amazon's garbage is up if anyone cares.
>>
File: Preorder.png (90KB, 907x770px) Image search: [Google]
Preorder.png
90KB, 907x770px
>>5939864
Confirmed
>>
>>5939780
>>5939791
What's wrong with clear joints?
>>
>>5939765
mannnnnnnnn, are they atleast good plastic?
>>
>>5939476
WAIT! it doesn't come with the actual blade???! are you kidding me?
>>
>>5939909
Nothing.
It's a pretty shitty meme where someone had a bad experience somewhere and everyone thinks all clear plastics are the same because of that.
>>
>>5939909
They usually are more brittle and fragile then the usual plastic material they use.
>>
Damn, 6 Rogue One figuarts are going up for pre-order tonight. Bandai must be making a killing if they're going that all in
>>
>>5939992
Assuming everyone goes through with their order, of course.
>>
>>5939992
>6 Figuarts at once
>Bandai making a killing
>implying most of /toy/ and otaku in japan dont struggle just buying a single one spread out over a few months.
i guess this is what credit cards are for, but how many people here actually have credit?
>>
Seems none of the Rogue One Black Series have trickled their way to Australia yet... ugh. The waiting continues.
>>
>>5939970
>meme

You must be new here.
>>
>>5938533
Fuck these were the greatest. I still have some at my parent's house, Imma try to get them back.
>dream was to have a 12-fighter squadron of x-wings
>>
>>5940042
I've been here all summer and its pretty obvious that /toy/ tries its hardest to make their fantasies into reality.
>>
>>5940022
I was in a ToysRUs in South East Melbourne this morning and they had the wave that has the first lot of Rogue One figures, the Unmasked Kylo and the Rey release. All Rogue One stuff, except for those big buildable Lego action figures, seems to be either a timed exclusive to TRU for the moment or just not put out on the floor for other retailers yet
>>
>>5940050
>Fuck these were the greatest
They really were. Some of them could even pass as professional replicas with a bit of weathering.
>>
Anyone else having trouble checking out at TRU.com. It just keeps fucking saying select a store to pickup even though it says pickup not available and i selected ship to me.
>>
>>5940056
Any Revans? Or is that not in this wave?
>>
Anyone think a new die cast x-wing will come out soon?
Everyone since the beginning thought the Rogue in Rogue One came from the X-Wing squadron, but besides that one (excited) dude getting into the cockpit in the behind the scenes, I don't think we're gonna get much S-foil love in the movie.
U-WING A SHIT. SHIIIIIIIIT.
>>
>>5940055
Hate to break it to you, but clear plastic breaks super easily. More after time has set in. It's reality.
>>
>>5940074
>still cant checkout
Fuck you TRU fuck you rogue one suck my dick disney eat my ass hashit. Only gave these a shot since theyre on sale for 16$. But fuck it i welcome the superior SHFs soon
>>
>>5939970
>>5940055
Yes anon. Brittle clear joints is something us faggots on /toy/ have meme'd up and hasn't been a problem for years that even normalfag reviewers even know about
Fuck off.
>>
>>5940115
>>5940089
>own a mess load of DCC figures with tiny clear joints
>none broken so far
>despite 8 year old nephews playing with them
>BELIEVE US HAMHANDED 30 YEAR OLDS! THEY BREAK SUPER EASY
Oh, i believe you. There's no doubt in my mind you guys have had bad experiences.
>>
>>5940132
that's just your small sample
or do you think you represent all collectors now?
btw, i owned a larfleeze from the same line and it broke at joints after a month of display
>>
Preorders live @ HLJ! GO!
>>
Got han at amiami, not gonna try for anything else.
>>
>>5940282
Links?

They don't show up in the search.
>>
>>5940287
http://hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?Word=S.H.Figuarts&DisplayMode=images&Dis=2&Sort=std&qid=4CGI6RZN8WA2&set=1&q=1&SeriesID2=1578
>>
HLJ cheaper than amiami yet again...
>>
Whew got Han, Shoretrooper, and Stormtrooper! Going to wait on that Deathtrooper until the DX version comes out though.
>>
>>5940286
Picked up Han, three stormtroopers, two shoretroopers and a tank commander.

AmiAmi's potato-tier servers are really taking a hammering.
>>
Preordered Han and all the Rogue One Figuarts on amiami.

RIPiP Wallet
>>
>>5940296
>Stormtrooper
>Limit 1 per customer

Yeah, I'm glad I went with AmiAmi this time. Also they now offer DHL shipping, which is a plus.
>>
>>5940296
Yea, but dammit, HLJ has a limit of one.
>>
>>5940304
How many do you want?
>>
>>5940296
Wasn't expecting that, but it's only a two or three dollar difference so I'm not about to cancel my amiami order. I only got han and a shoretrooper, I'm gonna wait to see how much better the revised stormtroopers end up, and I'm happy with the black series k-2 for now. Less damage this way, at least.
>>
>>5940306
See >>5940298

With how the aftermarket went on the last SHF stormtrooper I'm not taking any chances.
>>
Picked up Han at Amiami

But got Deathtrooper and Scarif trooper at HLJ for the Private Warehouse (don't want to risk Christmas shipping).
>>
>>5940315
If you're buying it to scalp, then fuck you buddy.
>>
>>5940325
>Only wanting one Stormtrooper

I bet you're gonna tell me you leave stuff in the box, too.
>>
>>5940325
>Buying only one of an army builder

Get a load of this pleb.
>>
>>5940326
It might. I've already built the model kit stormtrooper, which I pose from time to time next to my mafex Vader. The SHF is a bonus.
>>
What do you guys think about K2S0?

Should I stick with the Black Series for this one?
>>
>>5940341
Nah

Get the figuarts one.
>>
>>5940341
BS uses clear plastic, no go. Shf will probably be undersized and has no weathering, no go. Get the model kit and do it yourself right
>>
>>5940349
Yeah, it's the lack of weathering that kinda puts me off. Plus the shf doesn't come with much (just a stand).

Might wait for the model kit...
>>
>>5940349
>Shf will probably be undersized
Oh shit, I forgot that was a thing. I'm gonna laugh if he's another phasma.
>>
>>5940349
>>5940354
It's listed as 175mm wich is about 6.8 inches
>>
>>5940349
>only character I like in new Star Wars
>every figure for him has a flaw

It's always my luck, innit?
>>
What are the chances I'll be able to find a Black Series Revan at Toys R Us?

When are they supposed to hit shelves?
>>
>>5940358
Not in this wave. Focus is on Rogue One right now so probably not till next year.
>>
Just as an aside, I'm getting real tired of Bandai's shit. Their biggest advantage over hasbro is they can do great faces, but then they won't make main characters like Finn, Rey, and jyn because reasons. Buying generic grunts for double the price is getting to be a hard sell.

>>5940357
Dude, buy the black series and pre-order the shf. If the black series breaks you're covered, and if it's great, cancel the import.
>>
>>5940361
Then why do the "preorder" ones on eBay say they're going to ship out in November?
>>
>>5940363
Fuck it, it's only 20 bucks, might as well eh? Buying two hasbro figures in one month, never thought I'd do that again.
>>
>>5940364
I wouldn't trust ebayers. If it's not showing up on Force Friday it's not in the wave, period.
>>
>>5940363
There's probably licensing restrictions from Disney about which characters they can make (Hasbro obviously has first dibs). It's why we're only seeing Mafex Rey up for order now.
>>
>>5940363
>Their biggest advantage over hasbro is they can do great faces

Don't forget better articulation as well.

I tried saving myself some money by settling with the BS, but the terrible articulation was a deal breaker. So I went crawling back to bandai.
>>
>>5939476
at least the pointed brow is back, that was one of my bigger concerns in making some kind of nod to the ANH look. I just don't want him shiny and perfect the whole time, hopefully he appears grizzled at some point, he looked quite smudgy and dirty in ANH.

Force Friday: Yeah generic military stuff just looks so fucking boring, even if they turn out to be cool characters, I'm never gonna buy those. I would like a Shoretrooper at some point because of the asymmetric paint apps, but the shelves got cleared in about 5 minutes at TRU tonight, really didn't get a good look at much of the wave.

Got my K-2S0 tonight, I'm a sucker for tall figures and hasbro-shit, I'm happy which is all I care about. Gotta support Steve The Pirate!
>>
File: _zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg (2MB, 2576x2220px) Image search: [Google]
_zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg
2MB, 2576x2220px
>>5940379
>There's probably licensing restrictions from Disney about which characters they can make

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TvSiYu8z2M

I almost forgot that Disney was buying up all of the rights to Star Wars, does Disney own all of the rights to all of the Star Wars characters now? Or do they only own the rights to some of the characters?
>>
>>5940293
Hmmm what are the chances rogue one doesnt suck and these are still in stock after december? Are any domestic places getting these or is it japan only? Also any pics of the deluxe deathtrooper? What extra stuff does he come with?
>>
File: nooo.jpg (52KB, 383x263px) Image search: [Google]
nooo.jpg
52KB, 383x263px
>visit Australian tru just to grab me a black series edge trooper
>Notice guy with loaded trolley
>mostly old marvel legends figures that were discounted half price approximately
>Rushing to grab stuff, but chucking random things out in different isles
>He heads to star wars section
>He whips out his phone
>Notice he's comparing ebay listings
>Oh hell no
>Enable Autismo mode
>I look the part as I'm wearing all black with pop culture reference shirt
>Star ramming my hand into the BACK of the pegs right next to him
>Looking at figures and visibly squeezing boxes
>He shuffles along
>Next star wars section
>I shuffle closer to him
>I mutter to myself but audibly "who's this girl" as I look at whoever the new chick from rouge one is AS I REARRANGE THE PEGS so every peg has her in the front
>He shuffles to the back of a section, nothing there
>He starts going through his marvel legends stuff
>He puts down a batroc
>I rush up and grab it while skimming his trolley while walking around behind him, looking into his trolley of crap
>He rushes down to the checkouts with mostly marvel legends

I think I've done pretty well, ended up grabbing a death trooper, KS-20 (better than what I expected, my neca terminators have a sparring partner now), and the tru exclusive snow trooper commander, yes I was a dick to MSIB collectors but the ones I grabbed are the ones I damaged the most, the remaining are scuffed and not all ended up being damaged from my jacket cuffs and bony fingers.

Plenty of rouge one black series for all, fuck scalpers
>>
>>5940392
I think Bandai's been stepping up production judging by the availability of recent figures like Obi-Wan, Luke and Mace, and that there are higher limits placed on pre-orders compared to last year's TFA releases.

Also the lower profile of the Rogue One movie (compared to TFA) means I don't think demand will be as big, in my opinion of course.
>>
>>5940415
A shame my nearest TRU is an hour-and-a-half away. I'm hoping these will show up at K-Mart or Target soon.

And yeah, fuck scalpers.
>>
>>5940420
I checked those out, only the smaller basic figures, what's odd is my nearest big w had the newer basics but then pulled them off for god knows why, maybe because they had them out on Tuesday, yet not up today, wtf.

When kmart's "clearance" of the current wave ends they'll come, also my nearest target had the titanium series stuff out on Thursday night.

Needless to say I only left one tie striker and one imperial cargo shuttle by the time I was done, the other stores near the tru were either cleared out or were too slow to stock
>>
>>5940415
You are doing the lords work anon
>>
>>5940415
this is beautiful.
>>
>>5936845
S.H.Figuarts are up for preorder now!

Got: Han (ANH), Stormtrooper and K-2SO.
>>
>>5940417
Thanks for the speculation input. I guess I would rather not risk it, i paid scalper prices for ROTJ luke.

>>5940293
>have 2 SHF stormies
>new one comes with T21 rifle
Well fuck that was my favorite weapon in SWG for rifleman and battlefront. I need it. Th-thanks Bandai, I dont like having money anyways.
>>
just POed k2s0, gonna get 2 deathtrooper model kits instead of the figuarts
>>
File: DSCN2248.jpg (796KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2248.jpg
796KB, 1600x1200px
Tell me, did they ever do a black series AT-ST?

Otherwise a droid is fine too
>>
>>5940464
>>5940352
>model kits
Please educate me on these? Do they have as good articulation? Do you need to be a proficient model builder? I never paid attention to these as I was never good at gunpla.
>>
>>5940471
Yes to articulation. Better than the Black Series at the very least.
And you don't really need to be good at model building as Bandai kits are pretty easy. Just brush up on how to build using the guide in the Gunpla thread.
>>
File: DSC_3058.jpg (475KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3058.jpg
475KB, 1000x663px
>>5940471
nah man, just need to clean the sprue nubs with some nail file and you're fine
articulations are pretty good, but like all model kits they're a bit lighter
also, the proportions of the model kits looks different
>>
File: microman01.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
microman01.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>>5940215
>that's just your small sample
Sure, a small sample of a few dozen figures over a period of 4-5 years.
The only time I ever saw anyone physically break a DCC figure that had clear plastic was when he was hamhanding it, by twisting the joint at about 40mph. This was a video review that was posted on /toy/ and it was a hoot. Every other video that has talked about breaking one was always off camera.

Nevermind the fact that I've bought over a couple hundred other lines that have used clear plastics, and you know the only one that has ever routinely broken on me? 00's Microman.
There's no other line that has ever just randomly broken on me. I'm very careful with my figures and always unstick joints before ever handing them off to my nephews so they can fool around with them.
Anytime i have broken anything else, it was my fault and usually overconfident in the plastic (always an opaque plastic).
So if something was up with transparent plastic, it'd rear its head on me regardless, because i buy a ton of toys.

So what makes transparent plastic seem like it breaks more often? Confirmation bias.
You now how many threads we have on /toy/ about toys breaking? Dozens of claims every week and the majority of them are from just normal colored plastics. Figmas, Transformers, NECAs, Marvel Legends, and the list goes on and on. Yet no one really says "Opaque plastic is shitty".
It's a great example of your confirmation bias.

Oh, and how do i know those Microman figures are so shit? Because every fucking figure that used clear plastic broke on me, yet the ones using opaque plastic survive to this day. I never kept the broken ones long enough to see if the other plastic pieces transparent or not would break though, but they must have used the same plastics on licensed figures since they were made at the same time and even used the same shitty metalized plastics.
>>
File: bizarro vader.jpg (168KB, 800x741px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro vader.jpg
168KB, 800x741px
>>5940363
>I'm getting real tired of Bandai's shit. Their biggest advantage over hasbro is they can do great faces
Bandai am also cheaper than Hasbro too. It is smallest disadvantage Bandai has over all other companies.
>>
Is there supposed to be a new S.H.F kylo with an unmasked head? I thought i saw it up on hlj but not anymore. Am I imagining things?
>>
>>5940515
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000106511/
>>
File: sdfgsg.jpg (361KB, 630x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sdfgsg.jpg
361KB, 630x1000px
Got K2-SO tonight. Pretty happy with him.
>>
File: GUL_5268.jpg (354KB, 616x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5268.jpg
354KB, 616x1000px
>>5940520
>>
File: GUL_5269.jpg (315KB, 580x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GUL_5269.jpg
315KB, 580x1000px
>>5940521
>Reply to Thread No.5936845
>>
>>5940478
>So what makes transparent plastic seem like it breaks more often? Confirmation bias.

Are you seriously this fucking retarded? The stuff breaks, it ages and it discolors and it cracks and crumbles. That is simply what happens to that shitty clear plastic, always. You dumb motherfucker.
>>
File: broken toy.jpg (999KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
broken toy.jpg
999KB, 2592x1456px
>>5940529
okay dude
>>
>>5940529
Not him but you didn't give any evidence, you're just saying what we all say.

So I'll help YOU.

I work with gundam models, I seen the strength differences, they seem to be a weaker consistency, they start out harder to cut but when cut they kinda crackle a bit where's full color plastic is softer but holds better, kinda like glass in comparison.

>it discolors
All plastics discolor, I personally prefer clear to WHITE plastic, but only a retard would accelerate it by putting any plastic in the presence of the sun.

I agree with what you're trying to tell>>5940478
but you put up a crap argument, what frustrates me is I don't even know the science behind it, so while I can lend experience from working with it, I can't provided a scientific explanation, well one that isn't from google
>>
>>5940520
Fugg he looks good with the Coulson blaster, and now I need a coulson blaster
>>
>>5940471
Generally speaking, Bandai kits have the best (most screen-accurate) proportions and scale of anything in the 6 inch scale. Articulation's pretty good too, close to figuarts level (just missing the toe joint).

As for assembly, they're are pretty easy to put together (all you need is a pair of nippers and an x-acto/stanley knife). I highly recommend troopers or any character dominated by a primary colour since require very little work to look good.
>>
>>5940517
Huh so I did see it. Why did they pull it, I wonder? Not due for POs yet?
>>
File: snes_plastic_1_small.jpg (39KB, 408x275px) Image search: [Google]
snes_plastic_1_small.jpg
39KB, 408x275px
>>5940533
>I work with gundam models
such an expert

>what frustrates me is I don't even know the science behind it, so while I can lend experience from working with it, I can't provided a scientific explanation, well one that isn't from google
The science behind it is that almost everything talked about with plastic is usually referring to just transparent or pure plastic.
A lot of plastics are transparent/translucent and get color added to them, so it's hard for you to ever argue, especially when you don't even know the formula that the chemists use for their toys. Which is why even between waves toys can go from super durable to rampant breaking, despite continuing to use the same plastic.
Hence, everyone spouting shit about things they don't even know and love showing ignorant they are with their confirmation bias.

pic of one of the toughest translucent plastics that ages like shit and gets dyed.
>>
Are the model kits up for preorder yet?
I can't find them on amiami
>>
>>5940570
Not available due to Disney shenanigans.
>>
Are theseveral clear plastic supporters our Trump supporters? I've never seen a more stupid lot of people on here.
>>
>>5940548
Moron. Explain all of DC direct's broken joints then. All the Titan Jokers, Killer Crocs, Animated Batman, and everything for years before that. Even Funko's clear plastic. You are wrong. You're also a sad sack of shit.
>>
>>5940548
>pic of one of the toughest translucent plastics that ages like shit and gets dyed.

Translucent means clear not solid plastic anon
>>
>>5940415
Good job anon. A true hero
>>
File: 20160930_074754.jpg (485KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_074754.jpg
485KB, 2048x1152px
I honestly like the death trooper alot. He has soft shoulder armor so he can raise his arms and though his elbows are single joint they have ok movement
>>
File: IMG_0523.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>5940520
>>5940521
>>5940523
I couldn't find the black series one so I bought the 5poa and gave him so Devi joints
>>
File: IMG_0524.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0524.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>5940656
Fucking sideways phone pic... I'm too lazy to get my dslr though
>>
File: IMG_0525.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>5940658
Gonna weather him when I have the time
>>5940656
Revo not devi
>>
>>5940660
I..is that HK-47?!
>>
>>5940683
No. HK was red in color.
>>
>>5940298
Is this stormtrooper any different from the fist one other than accessories? the other one was pretty mediocre, specially articulation wise.
>>
File: IMG_0047.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0047.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Walmart exclusives are bretty cool
>>
>>5940608
Lack of vertical wrist hinge is annoying, but I'm glad they actually put a decent amount of range into the elbow.
>>
>>5940818
Does the Royal Guard have t-hips? He looks cool but I can't stand those t-hip joints.
>>
File: 127_hks.jpg (385KB, 1600x1528px) Image search: [Google]
127_hks.jpg
385KB, 1600x1528px
>>5940683
>>5940709
That's HK-50. Its the same figure as HK-47 except a different color. Both were "Build-a-Droid" figures. One of them is a lot more expensive than the other on the aftermarket.
>>
>>5940824
Get over it, faggot.
>>
>>5940844
my gf got me 47 for my birthday and I can't even imagine what she shelled out for that
>>
>>5940921
Just a simple question man. The gown blocks the view of how the legs and waist articulate.
>>
>>5940979
Not sure what you mean but his legs and knees articulate and his torso can move forwards/back
>>
>>5939251
Supposed to be wave 3. Said November for about 9 hours, long enough for me to lock in a preorder, then "mysteriously" jumped to December. I fucking hate that.
>>
File: IMG_1158.jpg (1MB, 2304x3073px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1158.jpg
1MB, 2304x3073px
Well, I got all I wanted.

Last one at Target too.
>>
Will the SHFs reach the US at like BBTS or Amazon? Its getting harder and harder to justify buying from hlj.
>>
>>5941087
BBTS will no doubt import them and tack 20-30 onto the price. Amazon proper isn't getting them, but they'll probably pop up on 3rd party sellers for only slightly inflated prices. All the TFA stuff ended up on amazon for maybe 50-60 bucks.
>>
Only thing I wanted and they were wiped out. Did every store only get like 4 or something? I remember last year when I found the Snowtrooper Officer there were like 15 of them, how could these sell out so damn fast?
>>
File: 51031643_Alt01.jpg (100KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
51031643_Alt01.jpg
100KB, 1024x1024px
Also, when's this dropping?
>>
>>5941117
Just get the Figuarts version, it looks a hell of a lot nicer.
>>
>>5941117
It's not even out yet is it?
>>
File: FIGURE-023073.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-023073.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>5941125
I am getting it, this one has a different paint scheme. Helps variety.
>>5941127
Shit loads of people have gotten it.
>>
File: CtlevFTVUAATck_.jpg (140KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtlevFTVUAATck_.jpg
140KB, 900x1200px
Oh shit! SHF ANH Obi!
>>
>>5941129
It'll be online soon, then. I would just keep an eye out there.
>>
>>5941141
>gold hair
>>
File: CtlevXdVYAA5Uip.jpg (134KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CtlevXdVYAA5Uip.jpg
134KB, 900x1200px
>>5941141

>>5941149
No one cares you autistic fuck, it's ANH Obi!
>>
>>5941141
>>5941149
Haha, they could make it metallic silver.
>>
>>5941151
It's pretty awful.
>>
>>5941154
Watch, it'll happen. Watch Chewbacca come out looking like a shiny hood ornament.
>>
>>5941141
>>5941151
I'm not digging the sleeves, but he looks alright. I don't know if I'm up for another beige robed jedi after mace and young obi though.
>>
File: IMG_20160930_144710231_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160930_144710231_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
My haul for the day. I almost got that new droid that too because he does look cool, but decided against it because I need to save some money for other figures I'm still looking for.
>>
>>5941151
>>5941141
I dunno. I may just go with the Black Series Obi Wan because that hard robe looks like shit.
>>
>>5940818
I picked this up. I also own the Vintage collection version and compared the two. The new one has better construction but the heads are painted slightly different. I preferred the Vintage Collection's head over the Black Series one.
>>
>>5941151
Wow. I hate it. And I bet they want $70 for it.
>>
>>5941141
where is this from? will more figures be shown?
>>
>>5941285
They want $500.00 dollars my dude.
>>
File: tumblr_o0p5dzeLHb1tdtnfpo1_1280.jpg (167KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0p5dzeLHb1tdtnfpo1_1280.jpg
167KB, 1280x960px
>>5941129
This guy looks more like a Force Awakens era stormy, while the episode 7 troopers could have been about 10-20 years after RotJ.
>>
File: idgas.gif (699KB, 475x357px) Image search: [Google]
idgas.gif
699KB, 475x357px
>>5941369
>>
>>5937188
AW YEAH
MOTHER FUCKING Y WINGS UP IN THIS MOVIE
IM HYPED
>>
>>5941201
Does the death trooper have painted green where the lights are supposed to be?
>>
File: Rogue-Death-Trooper-13.jpg (165KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Rogue-Death-Trooper-13.jpg
165KB, 2048x1365px
>>5941478
>>
>>5941485
Fuck now I have to have one
>>
>>5941493
There seems to be tons of them in the wild too. I just hit up a Target and Walmart and both had at least 6 or 7 Death Troopers each.
>>
figuarts han when? Also what kenobi is the best? Leaning towards figuarts but the face doesn't really look like him.
>>
>>5938442
I've seen pictures around $50 but i was happy with the $85, definitely worth it at that price its a cool toy. Especially good deal when i've spent $90 on the figuarts luke and payed $75 for asuka figma. I wish they'd do some other ships that big, a snow speeder, x-wing, or especially star destroyer that big would be fantastic.
>>
>>5940520
>>5940521
>>5940523
is that black series? Looks nice might have to get one. Need more good looking "good guys"

>>5940818
is that supposed to be young ahsoka? She still looks too old.
>>
all I wanted was the fucking micro machines and all I could find at my local stores were leftover TFA shelfwarmers from last year, I'm gonna have to try the next city over or I am shit outta luck
>>
File: IMG_20160930_064834_processed.jpg (96KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160930_064834_processed.jpg
96KB, 630x630px
>>
File: figures.jpg (289KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
figures.jpg
289KB, 1067x800px
I too got a robot man. Woulda picked up the 3.75 figures, but I couldn't find them at my local Walmart.
>>
File: 2016-09-30 18.06.40.jpg (150KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-30 18.06.40.jpg
150KB, 585x1040px
>>5941553
Emobot is a winner. No regrets about skipping out on the figuarts so far.
>>
>>5941129
I'm undecided between this guy and the shore trooper, but more leaning towards the latter because of the cooler gun. What do you guys think?

>>5941369
It might be the helmet. Reminds me of the snow troopers from TFA.
>>
File: 20160930_172859.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_172859.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>5941589
why not both? If i see either of the black series versions in a store ill be getting it.

Unfortunately my walmart was out of the stormtrooper helmets
>>
File: slav bot squat squad.jpg (240KB, 1040x585px) Image search: [Google]
slav bot squat squad.jpg
240KB, 1040x585px
>>5940523
>>
>>5941589
If you only get one, I'd get the Shore trooper.
I already have a posse of black and white troopers.
>>
Anyone else feel like these Rogue One Black Series are a big step down in quality compared to other previous waves in the past year or so? The Death Trooper in particular feels cheap as fuck, his guns are shitty and have no detail or paint just greyish brown plastic, no proper holster just a rubber loop to put the pistol in, he can't turn his head, his legs are skinnier than a Battle Droid's, the feet aren't as well articulated, etc. He's also oddly as tall as Phasma and Vader so he stands out among other troopers. I'm a bit disappointed, feels like they must have rushed this wave. I hope they're badass in the movie at least.
>>
>>5940608
He's so thin...
>>
http://www.kmart.com/disney-star-wars-rogue-one-sergeant-jyn-erso/p-004W008089785001P?redirectType=SKIP_LEVEL
>>
>>5941600
Because I'm not made of money and troop building figuarts is a pain in the ass, plus I already have other orders due those months.

>>5941610
Thanks man. Yeah, I think I'll preorder the shore trooper for now and sit on the other one. If he's still around when Han releases I might reconsider.
>>
File: IMG_5905.jpg (470KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5905.jpg
470KB, 5184x3456px
This guys definitely one of the better black series figures; feet are nice and posable and the paints pretty good.

>>5941622
Yeah if you can only have one id say shore
>>
>>5941612
Can't be any worse than the FO Stormtrooper with his shitty elbows last year. Looking back I can't believe some people actually paid scalp prices for those.
>>
>>5941612
Do you remember last year's first wave? It was even shittier and more low effort than these.
>>
I'm waiting to see how pained people will be over the post movie release updates that are inevitably coming for some of these figures.
>>
>>5941636
that kylo ren is pretty decent though.
>>
>>5941637
I got mine on HLJ so if it looks to be shit I'll just cancel my order.
>>
>>5941636
That Kylo Ren and Stormtrooper are two of my favorites in my collection though, they're great.
>>
>>5941642
I'm talking more about the black series.

Like last year where kylo and rey got updates after the movie came out due to spoiler avoidance.
>>
>Just want an A-Wing
>Micro Machine pack looks good
>Don't want others in the pack really
>$10
>They have the diecast series
>No landing gear
>Cockpit doesn't open
>Rebels Lego version
>Comes in a big $90 set

I DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THE A-WING
>>
File: ABNR.jpg (8KB, 111x155px) Image search: [Google]
ABNR.jpg
8KB, 111x155px
>>5941636
>>
>>5941643
Sculpt-wise the stormtrooper's spot on but the fact that you can't get him to two-hand his blaster rifle in any sort of natural pose (without mods) kinda ruins it.
>>
>>5941649
5 minutes with an exacto knife to clear up the extra plastic around his elbows fixes that pretty well. You shouldn't have to do it, absolutely, but afterwards I probably prefer him to the figuarts.
>>
File: a-wing-actionfleet.jpg (129KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
a-wing-actionfleet.jpg
129KB, 800x620px
>>5941646
>>
>>5941655
I have him and haven't done that yet. I like the model kit slightly more but black series is cheaper
>>
>>5941657
God I want an old Action Fleet too.
I was hoping they'd make a smaller Titanium one too.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>5941637
>yfw new Rogue One Darth Vader
>>
>>5941673
There's also the Bandai kit if you don't mind building it yourself.
>>
File: 1472233653885.gif (507KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1472233653885.gif
507KB, 640x359px
>tfw I don't have to try hard to find the Tank Trooper at toys r us
>tfw I start work there next week
>mfw I don't even like trooper figures
>>
>>5941715
It's good experience, but get out of there as soon as you can. TRU will swallow your soul, and you will be taken advantage of.
>>
>>5941717
It's my second Christmas working seasonal, and I know how their rodeo works by now.

But if they offer me full-time, I don't know if I can turn it down.
>>
>>5941141
Yess now we just need EPIII Obi and it's over
>>
File: MAFEX-Hologram-Darth-Vader-001.jpg (112KB, 418x608px) Image search: [Google]
MAFEX-Hologram-Darth-Vader-001.jpg
112KB, 418x608px
>>5941757
What about hologram and force ghost variants?
>>
>>5941762
god damn it
it's never over
>>
>>5941612
The Death Troopers are supposed to be tall. They describe them as tall and skinny, when they were casting for them they were looking for tall skinny guys.
>>
>>5941612

He's floppy jointed as fuck, too.
>>
>>5941533
Oh shit that Death Star, I need it.
>>
>>5941533
>'Member the Empire Strikes Back?
>'Member A New Hope?
>>
>>5941715
Kys wage cuck ill be at home comfy with NEETBUX. Maybe you wont be so bragadocious when I tell you to get your wage slave ass in the back to check for new figures. Oh and make it snappy.

Tick tock TRU drone. Hurry before I complain to the manager.
>>
>>5941907
>NEETbux
>actually wanting people to think you're mentally incompetent
>>>/r9k/

And for the record, if we don't like the way you speak to us, we can walk into the stock room and stand there for a minute, and then walk back out and tell you we don't have any in stock.

And even better, I hope you ask me for Revan figure, I'll be sure to set it aside for me to purchase when my shift is over. Have fun dealing with scalper prices.
>>
File: hmmmmmm.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmm.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>5941920
>And for the record, if we don't like the way you speak to us, we can walk into the stock room and stand there for a minute, and then walk back out and tell you we don't have any in stock.
I've always been paranoid about employees that do this, for whatever reasons, and I guess you just confirmed it for me.

I'm not sure if I should switch to online orders, or be incredibly polite to who I talk to.
>>
File: NJ Toys and Collectibles.png (75KB, 638x173px) Image search: [Google]
NJ Toys and Collectibles.png
75KB, 638x173px
Has anyone ordered form NJ Toys and Collectibles before? I preorder a lot of the new wave coming in December from them and just want to know that they're reliable.
>>
Not sure if they ever sold out last night, but, it looks like the star wars stuff is back up and available on amiami.
>>
So is it safe to assume that now the Rogue One wave is out that there won't be anymore shipments of the waves with Jango Fett and Ahsoka in them?
>>
>>5941961
I saw both Jango and Ahsoka at Kohls tonight
>>
So I own a corporation not related to toys but I was wondering how I can get cases of Star Wars figures for distributor prices? I want to get a good deal and I want to guarantee I will get Revan. If they only sell to companies then I can use mine as an excuse.
>>
>>5941962
They sell these at Kohl's? Fuck, I might have to check there tomorrow then. Wal-Mart, TRU, and both Targets by me all just had these new ones along with some Finn and Zuvio holdovers.
>>
>>5941963
I believe you can go straight through hasbro but you have to buy a lot of product.
>>
>>5941963
>>5941979
I see GTS distribution has many waves I want. Has anyone sealed with them before and would it not be allowed for cases I order for my company to be consumed by me?
>>
File: kylohelm.png (180KB, 922x370px) Image search: [Google]
kylohelm.png
180KB, 922x370px
Is the black series kylo ren helmet worth it?
>>
File: 20160930_232417.jpg (401KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_232417.jpg
401KB, 1280x720px
>>5941533
Walmart in my area had the deluxes, while Target had the Death Star. Still no sign of the 3-packs. Surprisingly, my BX had the TFA deluxe packs as well.
>>
>>5942034
Seconding this. Want a good helmet for a Halloween costume.
>>
>>5942070
some cosplayers have just bought those and done some light mods to them for their cosplays. They are apparently pretty great to work with, and require even less modding if you aren't going hood down.
>>
I'm praying Bandai will use Rogue One was a reason to make a new size-accurate figuarts Darth Vader...
>>
File: IMG_4924[1].jpg (1MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4924[1].jpg
1MB, 2250x3000px
Has anyone heard anything about when episode IV Leia is coming? I thought I heard October but I'm not sure.
>>
>>5942124
No, they're just reissuing the original in December
>>
>>5941920
>t. Triggered wagey
>implying i dont just play up certain austic tendencies and feign general anxiety disorder for govt bennies.

Please wagey I know how to manipulate you normies. Oh i will be nice and polite to your face. If I detect any attitude or smugness from you i will be chatting with your manager. Oh and another I already have the inside hookup at my TRU. I will be getting Revan far before it reaches stock room and your grubby little wageslave paws. See you are just a seasonal scum. The lowest on the totem pole. I am friends with the higher ups. A beneficial relationship I have cultivated over the years at my TRU. Normies are so easy to control. I am the puppetmaster and you are my puppet wagey. Feel those strings? Dance puppet dance! Im done with you... Enjoy you 48 hours of freedom this weekend until you have to go back to work.

Now think about what I have said as you slave away, think about those taxes the government steals from you to support me.

Tick tock wagey, soon to be on the clock...
>>
File: Nazi trooper.jpg (72KB, 748x685px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi trooper.jpg
72KB, 748x685px
Oh look another shit figure the scalpers chose to make "scarce because of demand"
>Muh army builder
>Muh Gas Mask trooper keeping the womyn and blacks down

Stop funding these neckbeards, they are manipulating Amazon too.
>>
>>5942192
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: o-JAR-JAR-7-570.jpg (50KB, 570x320px) Image search: [Google]
o-JAR-JAR-7-570.jpg
50KB, 570x320px
>buying merch for a movie you haven't seen yet

in b4 'b-but it looks c-cool...'
>>
>>5942182
Dorksides saying november along with revan and sabine at at driver and i think Obi-Wan
>>
Why hasn't there been a Figuarts Revan yet?
>>
>>5942209
Aside from leia, that's actually the first case I want everything in. I really hope they do something at all to make her not garbage.
>>
>>5942215
fuck off
>>
>>5942220
I'm sorry, I thought it was a genuine question. Are there any better figure makers? The only figure I have is a Black Series Finn, so I have no idea.
>>
File: 41FNTRVo2VL.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
41FNTRVo2VL.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>5942216
Nope, pic related is how she will arrive, they didn't fix shit
>>
File: tumblr_no0fpv5M9X1u560a7o1_400.gif (139KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no0fpv5M9X1u560a7o1_400.gif
139KB, 400x225px
>>5942227
>>
File: dfffa.jpg (460KB, 1956x999px) Image search: [Google]
dfffa.jpg
460KB, 1956x999px
K-2 is best bot buddy.
>>
>>5942193
I saw some 40 year old dude filling a basket at Target with these guys, K2-SO, and the new Kylo Ren without a helmet. I managed to grab one of the Death Troopers myself, but now I think I know at least one of the faggots who has made it next to impossible to find anything decent around here. Fucking scumbag.
>>
>>5942205
This is why I didn't buy Jyn or Captain Andor yet and why I waited until after TFA to get Finn and Rey. I'll never not buy troopers, Jedi, and Sith right off the bat though. Normal good guy characters are just never visually interesting enough to just buy at first sight and might end up being boring.
>>
>>5942235
I fucking love him, he's hands down the most fun I've had with a black series, and will probably end up in my top 5 of the year. He's already gotten loose in a couple places though, I'll have to see how well pledge works on him tomorrow.
>>
>>5942235
I NEED that Battle Droid. What is it, where can I get it, and for how much? Also, I think I fucked up bad passing on K-2 today, he's probably about to become extremely scarce.
>>
>>5942216
>the first case I want everything in
>Aside from Leia
>want everything
>Aside from Leia
U wot m8?
>>
>>5942253
Figuarts, get it from amazon or amiami. Price will vary, dont spend more than $45
>>
>go to the local toys r us force friday because I thought it'd be neat to see what was released
>remember episode 7s force Friday was filled with old baggy Filipino people buying EVERYTHING just to scalp
>"maybe it's just the episode 7 hype and they learned that most of that stuff never really floated above retail value and decided to stop."
>anyways, back at rogue one force Friday @ toys r us
>group of old Filipinos sitting out front

They bought everything, even the Reys
>>
>>5942296
>Filipino people buying EVERYTHING just to scalp
There's a reason they're called Flips
>>
File: IMG_4908.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4908.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
Is there a K2SO variant with a gun? I ordered this one off of Amazon and I saw one today in Target that didn't have a gun
>>
>>5942296
Rey is one of the shittiest Black Series figures made. How they can make the 6 inch look worse than the 4 inch boggles my mind.

>That shitty paint on bb-8
>>
File: broken thumbs recondo.jpg (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
broken thumbs recondo.jpg
153KB, 640x480px
>>5940579
>Moron. Explain all of Figma's broken joints then. All the GI Joes, Halo Rookies, Sailor Moons, and everything for years before that. Even Funko's opaque plastic. You are wrong. You're also a sad sack of shit.
Sure is confirmation bias rearing it's ugly head.

Again, I've owned practically every single figure you mentioned or something from its wave. IF something was up, it would have happened to me. Sure it's anecdotal, but it's not a small sample. IF i had bought only a single figure from the line, it'd be a tiny sample, yet you claim all those other lines/waves/figures had problems yet i've never had a problem.
Again, the only time I've ever seen anyone break a TAS figure was through a video review of a guy bending the joint at 804,009mph. Again, I always carefully bend all the joints on my figure to clear up any stuck paint and loosen the joint up before letting 8 year olds play with my toys. So the problem is pretty clear on why shit breaks.

Again, it's pretty clear when something does have a problem, such as McFarlane's Rookie or Microman, because no matter how careful i was, they still broke.

>>5940587
i've seen people blame them all the same.
>>
are there any decent sized R4 astromech figures?
>>
>>5940844
I'm upset now that I know this exists anon. It exists and I will never have it.
>>
>spend better part of the day going to 3 targets 2 TRU 1 Walmart
>1 k2so bought, saw nothing else
This is the last time I fall for the hasbro meme.
Every year this happens but this is the last time i swear. Superior SHFs only here on out.
>>
>>5942193
Simple solution: preorder the Figuarts and/or the Bandai Model Kit.

If American domestic retail policies are making it impossible for you to track down these figures without a substantial investment of time, gas money, and footpounding, only for some neckbeard scalper to have made off with the entire consignment first thing in the morning, take your money elsewhere until they buck their ideas up and implement per-customer limits, tighter distribution, etc.
>>
>>5942342
Good thing they reissued piece of shit Rey with this wave and some generic ass figures. I mean who wants originality when you can print money by providing the means for neckbeard scalpers to profit off retarded case ratios.
>>
The targets near me loaded up for the first force friday. Midnight release, scalpers at the ready. By 2am all the sought after figures are gone. 6 fucking months pass and not a single restock.. This industry is fucked and even Amazon is guilty of providing for the scalper with their bullshit no limit pre orders and "fulfillment" by Amazon as the prices are controlled by greedy 3rd party fucks.
>>
I just ordered Mafex C3PO and R2D2.

Pretty hyped for R2 but every review I've watched so far has made C3PO look like a floppy piece of shit, which is a shame cause the sculpt and paint detail looks amazing.

Can anyone comment on the quality of the set? Am in for another Mafex QC nightmare?
>>
>>5942331
>IF something was up, it would have happened to me
>if I've never seen it it doesn't exist

You should drown yourself. Maybe you'll realize death exists too.

You really can't be this retarded.
>>
>>5942191
Yeah I know. But imagine the butthurt a few months from now when they announce a RO Vader figure.
>>
this
I really like the design of K-2SO and want his figuarts but I'm holding off to see if he's jar jar tier comic relief.
>>
>>5942770
meant for: >>5942205
>>
>>5940424
Mr Toys apparently starts putting out their Rogue One stock this week, haven't been in to check though. Figured Target will put out the new stock once they clear out the still remaining TFA waves
>tfw got Admiral Aloha Snackbar for 8 Dollarydoos
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
I bought shitty 5 poa 3.5 sabine wren because I saw nothing else. I was hoping to scalp her to afford a scalped tank commander. On the way home i had to hit the brakes hard because of some shit driver. My bottle of water spilled all over the card. Thats karma I guess. I opened her, she fits with my other mandos pretty well.
>>
More like Poop Wars amirire?
>>
>>5941996
I do that all the time. As poor as collectors are these days, you'd be crazy to buy stuff solely for resale.
>>
>>5942182
Supposedly wave 3, which got pushed from November to December within 12 hours of being solicited. If this is a present for somebody, have a backup, because Hasbro is a serial liar when it comes to this stuff.
>>
>>5942357
The gayest part of this whole situation is that when somebody goes the honest route of opening a distributor account, those people who whine loudest about scalping get too tight fisted to pay retail, making you wonder why they're so butthurt about scalpers in the first place.
>>
>>5942261
Don't listen to this guy, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/DetailPage/item?itemCode=1051292345&ref=list&lang=en

$35+ shipping. You're welcome anon
>>
>>5943053
Shipping will bring it up to at least 45$ unless you want to wait a month desu. Just order from amazon.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Casual Star Wars fan here. I've been after Rey and Asoka black series. Found a full case of black at Target last night and bought a Rey for $19.99. Then went to the Disney Store and saw they had a sale on Elite for $15. Picked one up and thought I'd take the Black back. She was broke out of package. I can't decide which is more shitty
>>
>>5943055
SAL is 5 bucks thats $40, the cheapest price on Amazon is $47 also with SAL. So you can pay $45 for ems with mandarake or $47 for SAL on Amazon. Also Mandarake carefully inspects their products before listing them and they include any defects or damage to boxes in the listing. Many times you'll get a figuarts for pre-owned prices from Mandarake and the figure will still be NIB. With amazon you are basically dealing with a 3rd party seller.
Like I said you don't know what you're talking about, it's not an insult you just don't.
>>
>>5943098
SAL is never 5 bones, always been around 11 for me, especially with the shitty exchange rate recently.
>>
>>5943103
I'm the one who wrote that and it wouldnt be $45 for EMS either, it would be $55.

SAL unregistered for figuarts weight is 580 yen though. So my point still stands.
>>
>>5942313
Please reply, has anyone seen one with a gun?
>>
>>5943166
There isn't one with a gun. Just give him one of the other blacl series blasters.
>>
>>5943098
>SAL is 5 bucks thats $40
Mandarake charges a 500 yen surcharge for all orders under under $50. So with with SAL shipping that $35 droid comes out to at least $45.
>>
>>5943166
>lease reply, has anyone seen one with a gun?
Yes, if you order from amazon it comes with a gun.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Black-Rogue-K-2SO/dp/B01943RXYY/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1475352808&sr=1-1&keywords=star+wars+black+series+6+inch
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2MB, 245x140px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2MB, 245x140px
>this entire argument over 5-10 dollars in shipping
>>
>>5943254
>Mandarake charges a 500 yen surcharge for all orders under under $50
They haven't done this for fucking several months now, Anon.
>>
>>5942034
I have one and its great, the voice changer is shit but the helmet itself is great. And some easy modifications to it can make it even better.
>>
>>5943068
It's a shame how bad the faces are painted on most of the black series. I have so few light side characters because most aren't good.

>>5943273
What kinds of mods? I'd like to have kylo helmet and a storm trooper one. A vader helmet would also be great.
>>
any more jango fett figuarts pictures, my people?
>>
It's no Bandai kit. But the Snaplite AT-ACT aint bad at all. It's got 3 points of articulation in each leg and the cockpits on a ball joint.
>>
Hello, I am new here, I normally just browse lego, but I am a retard and have a burning question.
Where the fuck am I supposed to be able to buy Star Wars Black Series figures from? I live in Finland and they used to sell them at a local toy store, but that was only Stormtroopers and Han Solos and the like. I want some of the newer releases.
>>
>>5943646
icheck amiami for 90% of the figures i buy but there's probably a better source out there
>>
>>5943646
Anywhere they sell Star Wars toys in general really. I'm American so I don't know what kind of stores you have in Finland, but don't you have any places like Wal-Mart or Target? If not, try Amazon.
>>
>>5943685
Yeah, that's the problem, nowhere in Finland sells them. I was looking for some EU resellers. Amazon might be fine if more than 10% of the stores shipped to Finland.
>>
File: CUl1txFVEAQJCr-.jpg (226KB, 1024x772px) Image search: [Google]
CUl1txFVEAQJCr-.jpg
226KB, 1024x772px
>>5943691

Some toy store in Lahti might have them, but

>Going to Lahti
>>
>>5942182
I really hope the rumors are true that they've heard the word on the face and are looking to fix it.

I wouldn't mind a generic marvel legends girl face sculpt/paint with the buns even if it didn't look like Carrie Fisher just to avoid pic related.
>>
>>5943644

>>5943798
They didn't. Someone posted the final in box image earlier in the thread and it's just as shitty as before.
>>
>>5943261
Nope mine came in from amazon today. No gun.
>>
>>5942227
>what's in the package vs. the art on the box
>>
>>5943644
The orange side doesn't look great, how much was it?
>>
>>5943973
$20. The orange cargo containers the worst part for sure. Each side is attached loosely and falls out easily.
>>
File: image.jpg (737KB, 1974x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
737KB, 1974x2448px
A couple of bros.
>>
>>5943261
That was an error and has since been corrected.

http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18731
>>
>>5941533
same guy here, I just checked every target, toys r us, and Walmart within a 20 mile radius, there was jack shit besides a couple new legos, 4 inchers, and black series

all I wanted was the micro machines ;____;
>>
File: broken figma.jpg (78KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
broken figma.jpg
78KB, 750x500px
>>5942667
>claims clear plastic is fragile as fuck and breaks super easily
>suddenly pretend it's like a QC problem where clear plastic only breaks on a few toys per case
Make up your mind.
Is clear plastic fragile or is it only in special cases where it breaks?

Again, i own toys with clear plastic joints that are even SMALLER and THINNER than the toys you claim break so easily, yet i have not experienced any breakage and have had pre-10 year olds play with them and had no problems.

Have some more of your confirmation bias proving it's totally opaque plastic that are fragile and break so easily.
>>
>>5944068
I've seen a couple Rogue One packs every one of them at a walmart. The one down the street has a ton, most of them are that Rebels pack but there's a few Rogue One's in there.
>>
>>5942851
>"with the other mandos"

She's not a real mando
>>
>>5939476
>people want the ANH look
Disgusting.
>>
>>5939516
>it's innacurate.
That's the most retarded thing I head about this movie.

It's not ANH so it's not inaccurate.

ANHfags kyss
>>
>>5944162
As someone who hasn't watched rebels, pls explain
>>
File: WalmartWave.jpg (845KB, 3240x1169px) Image search: [Google]
WalmartWave.jpg
845KB, 3240x1169px
Anyone else collecting the 3 3/4 figures besides me? Or is Star Wars all just 6 in Black Series? I think the new Storm Troopers are rad and I've already troop built 5 of them. I'm planning on getting 10 total plus eye balling the Tie Striker and U-Wing the last few times I've been up to Walmart. I also got K2 and Death Trooper, along with Ahsoka and 2 Royal Guards.

And btw, new Walmart 3 3/4 Black Series coming through. My wallet shall never recover.
>>
>>5944325
I collect 3 3/4 and the occasional 6 inch black series. With carded figures I'm autistic about it and buy 2 of each so I can open one and everything else I just open and keep the box - no idea why.

New troopers are definitely amazing, I can see myself army building for the first time with'em.

Hasbro seems to be doing a much better job so far, but I fear what it'll look like in a month's time.

Also, get the U-Wing if you have to choose between it and the Tie Striker. It's a lot more interesting looking in person
>>
>>5944308
From what I've seen in the first season, she was just some teenage girl who loved to spray paint and she happened to be a mandalorian. The mandalorian part hardly came into play and she was almost literally just the artsy character
>>
>>5944335
I bought almost none of the Force Awakens figures, but this time around, perhaps because it takes place around the time of the original films, I'm more excited and it seems like they had better characters to work with figure-wise.

I'm contemplating troop building the regular Death Trooper as well, but don't want to be stuck with a bunch of Pao's. I think Hasbro purposely stuck a character that most wouldn't care about with a troop builder in order to avoid peg warming.

That Storm Trooper though is very nicely sculpted. The head and armor are spot on in proportions and the gloss to the armor is a nice touch. I even like the gimmick battle damage armor despite that it's bulky and will likely not used.

I very nearly picked up the U-Wing, because I loved the look of the ship. The only turn-off I had with it was the paint on the figure that came with it ,but the vehicle looked pretty snazzy. I'd like to possibly get a couple of those Tie Strikers though. The pilot looked damn good and I've been itching for some non Force Awakens Tie Fighters.
>>
>>5944325
I really want the Imperial Guard, and I just got Admiral Ackbar, but otherwise I limit myself to the 6 inch figures for the most part. It also doesn't help that they only sell them at Wal-Mart which I avoid whenever possible since Target is much less shit. If I had the money I'd buy a bunch of the basic 3.75" figures to throw in my huge box with all the ones I had as a kid so that whenever I have kids they'll have new trilogy characters as well as OT and PT ones.
>>
>>5944355
Usually the 3 3/4 Black Series has a very small section at my Walmart and it's hardly ever replenished. But I got Ahsoka, two Imperial Guards and Admiral Ackbar. Some guy tried to buy the Ahsoka off of me. I actually already own the Vintage Collection version, but she definitely was different paint-wise, so no way was I selling her. Her face "make-up"'s different than it is on the original version, with brighter white paint and her eyes done differently. Her original looks a tad cuter, so I popped the Vintage Collection version's head on the Black Series one, since that one had a better looking body in my opinion.
>>
>>5944162
>caring about rebels shit
Shes got the helmet. Mando enough for me. Fett wasnt even a real mando. So get fucked sweety.
>>
>>5944367
Wrong. Jango is a Mando, Sabine is not. Go back to /co/mblr.
>>
>>5944374
Sabine Wren is a Mando.
>>
>>5944325
I used to collect every single TVC figure (even the silver variant packages). But now I'm picky about these expensive black series figures. I try to get them if the paint job is okay.

I just passed on Ahsoka and Royal Guard because they wouldn't ring up and I didn't want to bother. I got the TVC versions anyway.
>>
>>5941762
Who would win in a fight: Darth Vader hologram or Obi Wan force ghost?
>>
File: 20161002_215320.jpg (522KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20161002_215320.jpg
522KB, 720x1280px
Finally managed to find a K-2SO, his damn arm burst at the seam trying to bend his elbow. I didn't ham hand it, the joint would not bend for anything, even after it came off. Damn brokenhearted.
>>
>>5945938
That's been my greatest fear with my black series figures. Some of the double-jointed knees and elbows give so much resistance when you attempt to pose I'm afraid the whole fucking thing will snap.
>>
>>5945938
>opaque plastic breaks, not the clear plastic
confirmation bias
>>
>>5944768
Sure, you could get "artsy teenage girl xD", throw on a suit of mando armor, and call her a mando, but if she ain't a badass war-scarred motherfucker that shoots first and ask questions later she's not really a mando.

You don't just change the idea of a mando from being a supreme warrior culture bent on the thrill of war and everlasting conquest to some tiny girl more interested in painting than shooting a blaster
>>
>>5947704
Reminder that Jango and Boba Fett aren't Mando.
>>
>>5947971
I'm pretty sure they didn't retcon most of Boba Fett's bad assery.
>>
>hover tank pilot for $95 on amazon

How does this happen
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.