[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 65

File: consumerism.jpg (101KB, 1341x631px) Image search: [Google]
consumerism.jpg
101KB, 1341x631px
Force Friday Sept 30th
>>
Forgot previous thread: >>5889114

Also, Mafex Boba was delayed to this month, so hopefully that sees release. And their Stormtrooper was delayed to October, so that means probably every Mafex release will be pushed back as well.
>>
File: FIGURE-018905.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-018905.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>5899539
Figuarts Jango Fett is also releasing this month
>>
>>5899540
Can't wait to hear all the faggots complain about this one
>>
>>5899690
Bandai isn't going to do Kanan, and he's the only character I needed
>>
>>5899674
Why? Jango was my favorite of the Fetts (unpopular opinion I know) is there going to be something wrong with him?
>>
>>5899531
>Sptember the 30th be with you
i dont get it
>>
>>5899674
Only thing to complain about is the hips, he skipped leg day and it's awful. Don't know why they haven't completely implemented their newer system, the hips on FO Stormtrooper were money.
>>5899690
Character selection and cost, not everyone is that into collecting to where they pick up multiple lines. Some people just buy whatever's at the store for fun.
>>
>>5899694
It's so over priced that it's ridiculous.
>>
Anyone preordering Jyn Erso?
>>
>>5899712
Nah I'll wait it out, she's up everywhere and is bound to drop in price by next month
>>
>>5899709
But he's my favorite...
Does he only come with one jetpack?
>>
>>5899712
Ira Belle looks awful. But then Hasbro has never been particularly good with faces.
>>
File: Black-Series-Wave-5-Leak.jpg (206KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Series-Wave-5-Leak.jpg
206KB, 800x1216px
I haven't even seen Wave 3 at any of the Walmarts around here.
>>
File: jf.jpg (29KB, 348x436px) Image search: [Google]
jf.jpg
29KB, 348x436px
>>5899703
>only thing
>>
File: hey boyths.jpg (80KB, 500x888px) Image search: [Google]
hey boyths.jpg
80KB, 500x888px
>>5899540
>>5899703
>>
File: figuarts hasbro stormtrooper.jpg (165KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
figuarts hasbro stormtrooper.jpg
165KB, 576x1024px
>>5899690
>people are still buying The Black Series over the S.H.Figuarts Star Wars because the paint jobs and sculpts aren't good
This is factual.
>>
>>5900001
If anybody cared about paint apps as a priority they wouldn't be anywhere near the black series.
>>
File: water-slide-decal-n510-2.jpg (127KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
water-slide-decal-n510-2.jpg
127KB, 800x800px
>>5900141
Actually, as long as it isn't human, both the figuarts and hasbro figures paint apps are pretty good.
So all things being equal, why would you select weird looking sculpts?

Of course, the humans for the figuarts don't actually feature paint apps on their heads. They're just cheap printing jobs. I'm not sure how the application takes place though, but its certain looks cheaper than normal slide decals.
>>
File: IMG_5657.jpg (688KB, 4504x3003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5657.jpg
688KB, 4504x3003px
Any word on when a figuarts han solo might be release? Want to add him and chewy to the collection but the black series han seems kinda shitty unless you repaint the face which seems somewhat difficult; also would prefer young han but $45 for a black series is way too much.
>>
>>5899690
The black series is half the price or less than figuarts and things like the troopers are actually arguably better on the black series due to sizing; although the bandai kits are usually the best for troopers and the like. Anything with a face though definitely figuarts. Although i have considered getting ahsoka but $35 for black series is kinda too much and she's not even the best-tier young ahsoka.
>>
>>5899718
>>5899718
>But he's my favorite...

Then buy the Black Series. It's really really good.
>>
>>5900213
Ahsoka is $19 on Amazon right now.
>>
>>5899712
I did but cause I don't have many SWB figures as it is but I don't expect to actually get her until after Christmas because, well, Hasbro lies.
>>
>>5899712
>Anyone preordering Jyn Erso?

I made the mistake of buying Kylo Ren before I saw that garbage movie.

What are the chances Rogue One is actually good?
>>
File: i_dont_see_her.png (99KB, 1276x385px) Image search: [Google]
i_dont_see_her.png
99KB, 1276x385px
When are we going to get a figuarts yoda? I really want a good yoda

>>5900249
I don't see her at $19 but upon second look i do see like $22, she worth is at either of those
prices?

Also is the Black Series Chewbacca #04 a good chewy? Need one and only $20 on amazon.
>>
>>5900259
I was happy with her when I got it for that price. I'm an Ahsoka mark, and it's a pretty good figure. I like the sculpt, I like the articulation for the most part, and I like that her butt is huge and curvy.

I don't know what to tell you, you may have different expectations from me for that price point, so all I can tell is I'm happy with it. I think it's a good looking figure for $20
>>
>>5900259
>Also is the Black Series Chewbacca #04 a good chewy? Need one and only $20 on amazon.

I held off on it to see what the Figurarts Chewie looks like. I think most Chewie figures don't look that great, and I doubt the figurarts will be any exception, but it may be better than the others if only by a bit.
>>
>>5900281
her knees are bending in that pic
hasbro should really stop using soft plastic for joints
>>
>>5899690
>Not everyone shares the exact same taste in toys with the exact same disposable income to pay for said toys as me. Huh, strange. They must just be dumb.

Only on 4chan.
>>
>>5900206
Preorders should go up around the end of the month and release is February.
>>5900259
For that price, yeah, she's pretty good, I'd recommend
>>
>>5900281
>I like that her butt is huge and curvy
Well i'm sold

>>5900322
>Preorders should go up around the end of the month and release is February.
Good stuff, i'll keep my eyes and ears open
>>
>>5900289
Alright i'll just hold off on him and han until the figurarts are out. No reason to have him without han anways.
>>
File: Black-Series-Ahsoka-27.jpg (169KB, 1463x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Series-Ahsoka-27.jpg
169KB, 1463x2048px
>>5900326
>>
>>5899531

So do we even know what's releasing Force Friday?
>>
>>5899712
she was on sale at walmart for like 12 bucks...
>>
>>5900558
You can go now subjectanon
>>
>>5899938
Is that 4 inch? Are they rereleasing Ahsoka?
>>
>>5900895
Yeah that's the "new" Walmart black series.
>>
I know the figuarts Han is coming but should I pick up the black series Han anyway if I can find him for retail price?
>>
>>5900954
Yeah it's a good value. And you'll get the Death Star outfit with that one as it comes with the stormtrooper belt which I don't think the SHF is coming with
>>
>>5900954
>>5900979
Are you talking old han or original han? I've only seen old man han for retail but was wondering the same thing.
>>
>>5900954
Good luck. He was cheap until all the poorfags saw TFA and decided they wanted what was by then a year old toy.
>>
>>5901419
2 year old toy, I mean. May as well look for a Black Series R2 now too while you're at it.
>>
File: han.png (200KB, 841x427px) Image search: [Google]
han.png
200KB, 841x427px
>>5901419
what do you mean good luck?
>>
>>5901774
That's old Han Solo. You didn't specify whether you wanted that or the ANH version from wave 2.
>>
>>5900169
I've literally gone through cases of clonetroopers and stormtroopers and the paint apps can be sloppy as hell.

One clone trooper looked like his visor was colored in with a sharpie.

Bandai definitely hits better on those, too. You won't see anything that bad.
>>
>>5901792
>Bandai definitely hits better on those, too. You won't see anything that bad.

Please stop making shit up.
>>
>>5901817
>says people who think hasbro has consistent paint apps
>>
>>5901335
Sorry guys I meant ANH Han. Hope I can still find him at non scalp prices.
>>
>>5901822
Yeah i think you're pretty much out of luck there.
>>
>>5901856
I'm not too fussed about it. I'll be getting the figuarts so if the prices are unreasonable, fuck 'em (scalpers).
>>
File: FIGURE-016410.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-016410.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
Just preordered this from BBTS at $59.99. Was either this version or the Empire Strikes Back version.

Do you guys think I made the right choice?
>>
>>5902710
>preordering Mafex
>ever
Not to sound like a dick, but you're just asking be raped by (potentially) shitty QC.
>>
File: 20160909_114008.jpg (671KB, 2537x1817px) Image search: [Google]
20160909_114008.jpg
671KB, 2537x1817px
>>5902713
Is it that bad? I own a mafex vader and he came out fine minus a little bit of a paint flaw on his chest plate.
>>
>>5902720
It depends on the figure (and your luck). My Vader had loose toe joints so he's pretty much unable to do anything except stand straight up with the weight distributed to his heels.
>>
>>5902710
Between the two versions, I would have gone for the same one you did so, one random anonymous person online thinks you did right
>>
>>5902713
>>5902720
Their qc is all over the place. The BvS figures for example, Batman and Superman came out at the same time and Superman was shit with lose joints and things popping apart while Batman was fine. Always wait for reviews
>>
>>5902604
>drag your feet for almost 3 years, during which he could be had for half off due to be in repeated in wave 3
>now expensive, durrr must be scalpers!
>>
No, seriously, skip the Figuarts preorder and come back in 2019 blaming scalpers.
>in before "durrr I never heard of Star Wars or SW toys until yesterday"
>>
>>5902710
It's the only 6 inch ROTJ Boba right now, so if you like that version the most then you did alright.

Mafex's Darth Vader & Stormtrooper are the best versions of those characters so hopefully Boba follows suit.
>>
Is there any place I can get replacement lightsaber blades for 6 inch figures? My Figuarts Luke fell over the other night & his blade fucking vanished. I looked inside the hilt & it doesn't seem like it broke off. It's just fucking gone.

Anyone think a BS blade would work? There's still some pegwarming Obi-Wans near me.
>>
>>5903060
>BS blade
If I remember correctly the black series vader blade fit in the bandai vader hilt so it probably will fit as they all seem approximately the same size. Could always just return obi-wan if it doesn't.

Speaking of obi-wan, if i want a clone wars era obi wan should i wait for the figuarts or get the black series and buy a glassman head?
>>
>>5900903
I don't even care man that Ahsoka goes for rape prices second hand so she'll be new to me
>>
>i'm better than you because I spend more money on action figures than you!

I can't imagine what an outsider looking in would think about this place.
>>
>>5903663

Replace figures with cars, clothes and gadgets and it's pretty much the same on the outside world.
>>
I said fuck it and opened it.
>>
>>5903850
>>
>>5903850
>You've taken your first step into a larger world
Box fags are the worst
>>
File: FIGURE-018905_08.jpg (69KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-018905_08.jpg
69KB, 800x572px
>>5899970
>"come here you lil dickhead!"
>>
>>5900487

Bumping this
>>
>>5904324
Everything.
>>
>>5899938
Holy shit that Ahsoka's head is terrible
>>
>>5904324
So far it's only Jyn Erso, some ship, and a third thing I cared even less about.
>>
>>5903929
Is box-fagging bad if I keep my duplicate figures in boxes?
>>
How is the Black Series Jango Fett?

He's also one of my fav. characters so I'm thinking of getting the SHF. I own Chewie and Boba from the Black series and don't like them at all. I like SHF but don't own any of the SW figures. I own Mafex Vader and like him a lot but I don't think they'll get to Jango.
>>
>>5904654

Really good! Articulation was solid on mine, the removable helmet sits tight on the face, the face itself is a good sculpt (though the eyebrows are painted wonky). No question, worth a pick up.
>>
>>5903850
Any more poses to show off the articulation?
>>
>>5904654
Good in nearly every aspect, biggest problem being the small feet that can sometimes make it difficult to stand.
>>
darth revan when its fucking killing me fuck me fuuuuuuuck
>>
>>5904900
Probably Jan-Feb. The next few months are gonna be dominated with Rogue One stuff, then once that's all clogging pegs, the waves that more people are looking forward to will trickle out to like eight stores and you'll have to waste tons of time and money hunting them or just pay scalper prices on ebay.
>>
Got a box of the rebel one black series (walmart) , idiot overnights put it out but unlike lego it is locked at the register. A shame, black series is on rollback for 13 bucks and you can guarantee that will end before the 30th.
>>
>>5904655
>>5904709
I don't know, just saw some pictures/reviews and while he seems better than Black series Boba, it's not that much better. I also don't like how "dirty" he looks, that's fine for Boba in fact that was my main concern with Revoltech Boba because he was too "clean". But Jango always looked sleek in contrast to Boba.

I think I'll go with Jango SHF, it's more money but I don't have many SW figures and the ones I have I want them to look cool. I'll definitely report with my thoughts so other /toy/soldiers can decide for themselves. The fanboyism in these threads can get annoying, can't we be fans of the best version of a character instead of the company that makes them?
>>
>>5905074

Trust me, you'll have been happier with the Black Series one. The only downside is not having both versions of his backpack.
>>
>>5904910

>Implying Rogue One stuff will even make it into the literal sea of Flametroopers and Finns.
>>
>>5903850
Shit posing fag
>>
Star Wars fans are a cancer on this board.
>>
>>5905181

Pretty much. I love Star Wars, but these threads make me sad.
>>
magna guard showme a fucking 6 inch magna guard!!!! and make it snappy and dont forget about the articulation and sculpt and make it snappy.
>>
>>5905181
>weeaboos are a cancer on this board.
Fixed that for you.
This thread is only as bad as it is because a couple of fanboys have to pretend poorly sculpted toys that use decals on the faces are the best ever, everything else is shit and if you disagree, you're a racist baka subjectanon.
>>
Just pre-ordered the Black Series Stormtrooper helmet, anyone else picking one up? I'm super excited, always wanted one and this looks like it'll be a great piece for the price. Pretty happy with my Kylo helmet, but this looks like something else.
>>
Stop talking to subjectanon

Stop talking to people who act like subjectanon.

This is not hard, knock it off.
>>
>>5905836
That looks really great.

When is it out?
>>
>>5905947
The end of the month along with everything else. I preordered mine through Indigo.
>>
How hard do you folks think getting the black series Revan will be whenever it releases (or even if)?

Honestly I've just been collecting the past few black series because I think they look neat on a shelf together, but a Revan figure would be something I legitimately want and I'm curious as to how hard it would be finding one in store or how high the markup would be online.
>>
>>5906110
>I've just been collecting the past few black series series
There are only those, Black series 6 inches only have a couple of years.
>>
>>5906110
Depends on your location. People seem to be able to find them elsewhere but PA is tough. We get every 3rd or 4th wave but usually only the shelfwarmers from those waves. For instance, I know they shipped around a dozen for TFA, but all I ever saw was Finn, Zuvio, Chinese hat guy, and, once, disinterested waiter Poe.

Online you'll probably have to buy a case of 4/6 or set of 3/4/5/6 to get a popular character unless Hasbro has solicited a solid case. But you take your chances with solid cases. They cancelled old Han about a week after soliciting him and we're still waiting on Ahsoka and others months after they were supposed to arrive. So there's the danger that you may preorder a figure, pass up many opportunities, and then have it cancelled out from under you.

Another alternative is collector shows. But from what I've seen, expect a price of at least $60 on any figure that's hard to find. There's not alot of competition because, in my experience, getting retail (let alone a few more bucks to cover for dead weight like Zuvio) is like pulling teeth, so vendors don't really carry them. Somewhat of a tragedy of the commons in my opinion.
>>
>>5906233
>so vendors don't really carry them
I should say vendors not interested in scalping. There are alot of toys that I don't carry because the only way to not lose my shirt is to jack the price of one or two figures to the moon. All that does is make you look like an asshole to people who don't care to know anything about the economics of it and fly into a rage because they don't get what they want. Yeah, count me out, don't need the drama.

Ironically, it just exacerbates the "scalping" situation. If more vendors thought they could make a buck, there'd be so much supply that inflated prices would have to fall. There couldn't be a sustained fall below retail, because that would drive suppliers back out, but $60 for a contemporary $20 toy would be laughed into oblivion.

Years back, I would've suggested to just order a case yourself. But that was back when assortments were much stronger. Now, buying a case just encourages Hasbro to load the assortments with shit.

Think about this. As small as the packaging of figures is these days, why are cases so small? It's so Hasbro can claim no short-packing while continuing to foist tons of unwanted figures as if they were.

Basically, where you used to get, say 7 Darth Vaders and 1 Leia, now you get 1X of Vader, Leia, Zuvio, Chinese hat guy, background Imperial #2, background Rebel #5, Shattered Glass Lando, and Yoda's favorite house plant that appeared for 7 seconds. If you want Leia, you're still buying 7 figures you don't want. But now, to sell 7 Darth Vaders, you have to buy 7 cases (and 42-49 unsellable figures depending on whether or not you think girls really sell) instead of just 1.

I know this is a SW thread, but if any of you are TF collectors, think about how many Scattershots/Betatrons you saw piled up with no Onslaughts.
>>
>>5906250
Sorry, my bad, I said smaller cases. So let's say that case of 8 (7 Vader 1 Leia) is now a case of 4 (1 Vader 1 Leia 1 background dummy 1 house plant). Instead of buying 8 toys that sold, you have to buy 32 and 16 of them aren't going to move (21 if you believe girls are shortpacked because they don't sell).

Most of these "nobodies" do have some fans though. Just not enough to support 1/4 of a production run. But the genius here is that there's no integral number between 0 and 1. So Hasbro says "gee, we'd like to help, but we'd have to cut X to make room and that wouldn't be fair to X's fans" and the fans of X (and niche characters in general) eat it up.

In the short term, it's great for people who like X. But it creates a shortage of Vader. And when X piles up because supply overwhelms demand, it creates a shortage of wave 2 Luke and wave 2 Y. And maybe even wave 3 Boba Fett and wave 3 Z. And, if things get bad enough, that's the end of Star Wars Black.

That may be what happened in my area. So many Episode 3 Obi Wans that they just skipped the next several waves. If I wasn't online, I would've thought the line was cancelled up until the Finn legions showed up...
>>
>>5906110
I've been honestly trying to buy them all in stores since the first wave. Occasionally certain figures are hard to find. It depends on demand and how many come in a pack. I discovered the best option is to just bookmark the Amazon page and wait for it to hit below $25 bucks. With Amazon prime you won't pay shipping and you don't waste gas driving to stores. It will show up on there eventually, just be patient.
>>
>>5904450
That particular copy doesn't look TOO bad by modern Hasbro standards, but you know 90% will have fucked up facial markings or smeared lekku or one eye on her cheek or something.
>>
File: neat.jpg (2MB, 2232x3968px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
2MB, 2232x3968px
I'm really digging this figure.
>>
File: IMG_5682.jpg (519KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5682.jpg
519KB, 5184x3456px
i hate ordering a toy and getting one with blemishes. Also is ahsokas head supposed to have no movement at all?
>>
>>5906880
It should have movement, sometimes when they're fresh out of the box the joints are stuck like that, try gently running a blow dryer over it for a short amount of time
>>
>>5899938
They still make these? Every store near me is still loaded with Finns, Constable Ricepattyhat, and that guy that looks like Toad from Mario.
>>
>>5906886
I'll give that a try, otherwise ill just return her and hope for one without blue paint of the face and a blemish on the skirt guard thing
>>
>>5906894

Yeah, Finn and fucking Han in the trenchcoat are pegwarming HARD.
>>
>>5906886
>>5906903
yeah no luck, still can't turn the head
>>
>>5906944
Try a bowl with hot water.
>>
>>5906954
yeah this heating it up isn't doing anything, it just makes the actual neck twist, instead of the joint in the head, which just snaps back to the center when you let go.
>>
>>5907058
And there are no more under $30 on amazon, great.
>>
>>5906880
Mine pretty much doesn't either I just try to pose to compensate

Mine wouldn't loosen either it just felt like I was stretching it
>>
>>5907066
>>5907058
Why not just pull the head off?
They're just stuck in there with ball joints.

Just try to make sure you aren't bending the disc the wrong way.
>>
File: 216.jpg (261KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
216.jpg
261KB, 1200x900px
>>5905836
Definitely getting one! I'm going to try and hold out until the holidays for a deal of some kind though, hehe.

>>5907058
>it just makes the actual neck twist, instead of the joint in the head
You've ID-ed the exact issue with Ahsoka's neck/head joint; it's so tight that it gets stuck, and the neck is too soft to provide proper resistance.

To try and free up the joint, you need to toss Ahsoka into the freezer for an hour or so. That will solidify the neck enough to prevent it from twisting while you try to turn the head. This worked for me, but note that unless you rotate her head every day to keep the joint loose, it's probably just going to get stuck again over time (did for me).
>>
>>5907118
I was thinking of trying the freezer so ill give it a go.

>>5907102
I was honestly worried i was just going to stretch/tare the neck.
>>
>>5907132
Just push it straight back until it pops off. The disc or peg shouldn't break as long as the motion is along the path of the disc.
If you're scared, just dip only the head into hot water for a minute and make sure ot to get any into the socket where the ball joint is. Just softening the head can work.
>>
>>5907160
>just push it straight back until it pops off
how are you supposed to push her head back what with her tendrils/hair?
>>
>>5907176
push forward then.
Like i said, you can use hot water and that will soften the "hair" enough to make the motions possible.
>>
>>5907176
Be careful with that plastic. I thought the disc/peg for the necks were pretty sturdy until I turned Kanan's head today and the little ball sheared clean off of the disc in his neck. Had to use a hand drill and a piece of Gundam runner to "fix" it.

Ahsoka shouldn't be giving you this much trouble. Boil about 3 inches of water (make it boil for real) then sit her head-down in it for 30 seconds. The head should pop straight off vertically.
>>
>>5907193
yeah just took some force to pull it off, seems fine now; didn't even need to boil it.
>>
>>5907193
The plastic is sturdy as fuck, but doing a twisting motion causes a ton of stress, causing it to break.
You can probably bend the peg 90° and it still wouldn't break, but a twist? like taking off gunpla pieces from a runner.

I've forgotten why.
>>
>>5906809
Could you have posed that any worse?
>>
>>5906809
>>5907719
THRILLERRRRR
>>
>>5899694
>unpopular opinion
idk I feel like he was a standout character from the prequels, and people who really like Boba are usually mando freaks
>>
>>5907692
I always try to be careful with torsion, but the ball and socket never felt tight so I didn't worry about it. Looking at the part that sheared off, the connection between the disc and the ball looks like it had an air bubble in the center, so that's probably why this one sheared off after only a dozen head turns.
>>
>>5907927
I really began liking jango after the 'Seasons' comic. Besides I like the duel pistol thing
>>
>>5904675
I'll take some tomorrow. It actually had suprisingly little articulation. There's nothing in the wrists because of the gloves, they rotate but are hampered by the hoses on his arms, and his legs only go forward and back. It was a pain in the ass just taking that pic.
>>
File: GvsR3re.jpg (228KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
GvsR3re.jpg
228KB, 1536x2048px
New K-mart exclusive.
>>
>>5910203
She comes with her own vibrator?
>>
>>5899531
any intel on new force fx sabers or no? hoping for a dooku saber desu but would accept anything aside from a luke ESB or Rey because Luke ANH covers that basically
>>
File: image.jpg (290KB, 1242x1274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1242x1274px
When you're actually a really good figure but everyone dislikes you because your only accessory is a dildo gun
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 1242x1422px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 1242x1422px
>>5911693
>Now remember, you'll tell no one about what we just did
>>
>>5899938

> Admiral Memebar
> Suave Negro
> Royal Badass

Sold.
>>
>>5910203

> Lightsaber

Anyone remember when Jedi were rare and mysterious?
>>
>>5910334
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS24995&mode=retail

You can preorder Luke's green one from ROTJ. I already have the blue, but the green one has always been my favorite so I'm going to get that as well.
>>
>>5912018
Not a lightsaber
>>
>>5910203
Looks OK but why bother? KMart doesn't even stock regular toys.
>>
>>5912907

Yeah, or anything since K-Mrts all seem to be closing everywhere.

At least they are essentially repacks with (kind of cool) bases, instead of some exclusives which end up being impossible to find of essential characters (not just talking Star Wars here).
>>
>>5912919
>K-Marts all seem to be closing everywhere.
That's been happening since forever. I remember when K-Marts were getting bought up by Ames in the late 80's, and now Ames is completely gone.
>>
File: Star-Destroyer_ab6b94bb.jpg (110KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Star-Destroyer_ab6b94bb.jpg
110KB, 1600x800px
What's the best star destroyer to get? Was thinking of the die cast 5" one as its the largest ive seen.
>>
File: DSC_0038_zpsx7dgvbp5.jpg (531KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0038_zpsx7dgvbp5.jpg
531KB, 1000x665px
>>5917479
The FFG Armada Star Destroyer makes for a pretty fantastic model on its own, after removing the card from the base. Costs about £40 as a standalone item with some gameplay stuff - the game is fun too.
>>
>>5907118
Ima need that Mace Windu Dindu Nuffin.
>>
File: image.jpg (298KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298KB, 816x612px
>>5917799
FFG's models for Armada and X-Wing are fantastic.
>>
>>5917799
Does look like it's painted better but the diecast is a bit larger. With some extra paint i think it could be better. Drawback is no stand so i'd have to make/find one.
>>
File: PicsArt_02-15-02.46.20.jpg (282KB, 1675x1147px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-15-02.46.20.jpg
282KB, 1675x1147px
>>5917479
I love the FFG models, bit pricy but definitely worth it if you end up getting into the game itself
>>
Does anyone know if the new Rey that comes with a light saber in the Rogue One black series wave have a better paint job than the previous iteration? I'm talking about compared to the second iteration not the one that originally came out on force Friday.
>>
Relatively, how much value would be lost from a Luke Skywalker figure if it's lost a hand... but it was the correct hand to lose?
>>
>>5918948
All of it
>>
File: 85-1637-lg.jpg (75KB, 1000x997px) Image search: [Google]
85-1637-lg.jpg
75KB, 1000x997px
U-wing from Rogue One
>>
Anyone hear of an exclusive Halloween Astromech being sold at the Disney theme parks? I remember seeing a pic a while ago, but didn't save it, and I can't find it online.

A have a friend who's going there on Halloween, so he needs a pic to find it.
>>
>>5919328
Looks stupid as hell.

>>5919406

It's called "R2-Boo" and there's a ton on eBay.
>>
>>5919328
I was okay with it until I saw the wings open up. What fucking purpose would that serve other than making it a bigger target?
>>
>>5917946
I didn't notice any big differences when I gave it a quick glance a few days ago, I can take a better look on Tuesday when I go back to work.
>>
>>5919416
Could be an atmospheric mode? That would make sense, you need wings then
>>
>>5919416
Makes it go faster.
>>
File: fighters and spy.jpg (710KB, 3039x2439px) Image search: [Google]
fighters and spy.jpg
710KB, 3039x2439px
>>5919416
Stability.

Planes are already as long as 4 story buildings or taller, adding longer wings won't do anything for making them a smaller target. Better to have better maneuverability than being a smaller target, which is pointless.

Shit, most of our spy planes were HUGER than the hugest fighters and they're meant for SPYING and NOT being seen. They didn't even have offensive weapons.
>>
>>5919416
Looking cool?
>>
>>5919587
>Stability.
>in space
>>
File: u-wing-dropship.jpg (28KB, 608x336px) Image search: [Google]
u-wing-dropship.jpg
28KB, 608x336px
>>5919864
>atmospheric capable ship full of soldiers
>no wings for speedy simple safe offloading on a planet full of air n shit.
>>
>>5919587
If I was forced to only ever have one model of any vehicle in my home, it would be a Blackbird.
Sorry Star Wars.
>>
Is anyone else pre-ordering any of the Black Series 6" figures on Amazon that are coming out the 30th?
>>
>>5918948
if you customized it well enough to look better than the other options, sure, it's worth it.
>>
>>5920081
what's coming out?
>>
>>5920751
jakku rey, maskless kylo, Ira Bell, Black Death bot, Deathtrooper, and some joe schmo.
>>
>>5920966
Deathrooper and black death bot might be good but i feel like there will be better figuarts or bandai kit versions of all of those
>>
>>5921081
Has skeleton bot actually been stocked by amazon proper, or just scalpers so far? He's pretty much the only one I'm interested in.
>>
>>5921091
Pretty sure orders for the rest of the wave don't drop until the 30th.
>>
>>5921081
The deathtrooper will probably have gimped articulation too, which is kinda shit
>>
>>5905836
I would give my left nut for a good boba fett helmet
>>
>>5921133
Oh, I meant if he's been up for pre-order from them. All I see actually being sold by amazon is jyn, it'd be crazy if they were just getting solid cases of her.
>>
>>5919328
haaahahahaahahah
>>
>>5921081
Seriously, I'm not worried about Force Friday since I know superior versions of the figures I want will be delivered to my house as soon as they're released. It's much better than waiting in line for a hasbro figure you might not even get.
>>
File: 814q7AoJNNL._SL1500_.jpg (235KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
814q7AoJNNL._SL1500_.jpg
235KB, 1500x1500px
>>5919328
>>
>>5919469

Yeah, because as soon as the Millennium Falcon enters a planets atmosphere it drops like a bag of bricks.
>>
>>5919416

Probably has to open up to go into hyperspace or something.
>>
File: avrocar.jpg (242KB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
avrocar.jpg
242KB, 1000x794px
>>5921446
More maneuverability and stability when using wings in an atmosphere.
Everyone knows this and was seen in the books and games, like the tie fighter being shit in planets.
>>
>>5921446
Entirely different class of ship, entirely different maker, entirely different everything really
>>
>>5921443

Why are the Disney era ships such God-awful, lazy designs? There's no creativity to it.

Hell, even the E-Wing and V-Wings looked better than this.
>>
>>5921646
because they're just reusing old designs and ideas, instead of making anything new or creative.

I for one would have preferred George Lucas to have made Episode 7 instead of Jar Jar Abrams remaking episode 4.
>>
>>5921661
here's your (you) for such extremely low quality bait.
>>
>>5921689
How is it bait you dumb faggot?
>>
So is it impossible to get a Black Series Revan unless paying scalper prices?
>>
>>5921661
I'm so sick of reading this exact same post in every fucking Star Wars thread. Why are there so few people capable or realizing that they both suck? The prequels were shit, Force Awakens was shit. There shouldn't have been an Episode 7 at all.
>>
>>5921382
Maybe they'll make one!
>>
>>5921808
Who knows? You might get lucky at your local retailer. Otherwise, just wait for the second wave from Hasbro.
>>
File: 20160920_113127.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_113127.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>5917946
Here she is, looks pretty much the same( a.k.a shit).
>>
>>5921823
I agree with the last part. Ep7 never should've happened. I gave it a chance thinking maybe it really was going to be a whole new adventure, but instead we got reheated leftovers. So yes, I agree. It never should have happened.

Weirdly, I actually think Rogue One seems more like what Ep7 should've been. Even though these spin off movies shouldn't happen either.
>>
So is that midnight on the 29th or the 30th?
>>
>>5921823
TFA was at least a well made film, even if it wasn't what you wanted. The prequels are just garbage all around.
>>
>>5922213
This is more wrong than anything that has ever been wrong before. TFA couldn't even manage to feel like a Star Wars film visually. Fuck you.
>>
>>5922243
Did you even read anons post? It's literally less than 20 words and you still missed the point.
>>
>>5906809
Is he worth $20 CAD? I missed out buying one the other day, better become a shelf warmer...
>>
>>5922246
The point that he's wrong? TFA isn't a well made movie at all. It's true garbage. Fuck your apologist shit.
>>
File: 1430960287083.gif (2MB, 250x185px) Image search: [Google]
1430960287083.gif
2MB, 250x185px
>>5922260
>>
>>5921646
>Why are the Disney era ships such God-awful, lazy designs? There's no creativity to it.
>Hell, even the E-Wing and V-Wings looked better than this.
>>5921661
>because they're just reusing old designs and ideas, instead of making anything new or creative.
90% of the Star Wars miniature RPG Extended Universe is just as bad. Tie fighters with more fins, Tie bombers with more tubes, etc. There is no originality to looking at the base of McQuarrie's designs and evolving them. That's why the prequel Clone Troopers and E7 First Order look so out of place against the Storm Trooper. That Rogue one introduces so many unseen variants of the AT-AT and AT-ST, "new" Storm Troopers, and things like the U-Wing that don't mesh with the late 70s designs of the Star Wars universe. KotR have a similar problem because Star Wars is Fantasy, the designs from 1000 years ago are quite similar to the ones of today's SW universe.
>>
WAH WAH disney sucks WAH WAH tfa sucks WAH WAH prequels suck WAH WAH star wars sucks WAH WAH
>>
>>5912018
the best star wars setting is the old republic so who cares.
>>
>>5899993
>lower extremity date attendance: ABSENT
>>
>>5922283
>>5922260
>>5922243
>>5922213
>>5922192
>>5921823
>>5921661

Quit talking about the movies in a thread about the toys you dumb faggots. Movie discussion goes here >>>/tv/
>>
>>5922198
anyone?
>>
>>5905836
How much was it? I really want an entire set of storm trooper armor.
>>
>>5922279

The TIE Defender is a better design than the shit they stuck in Rogue One, randomly.
>>
File: ducktroopers.jpg (85KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ducktroopers.jpg
85KB, 700x700px
>>5922463
>>5922283
It's a fair complaint, since we're talking about the lazy designs from the new movies and why they don't make for appealing toys.

At least the prequels had great designs.
>>
File: 1389838944392.jpg (12KB, 200x255px) Image search: [Google]
1389838944392.jpg
12KB, 200x255px
>all these new Black Series waves coming out
>still haven't found Ahsoka and Jango Fett
>>
File: DSC_2534.jpg (96KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2534.jpg
96KB, 663x1000px
>>5922874
you think that's bad? i still haven't found a IG88
>>
>>5922513
$99 but I got it for a bit less thanks to a promotion. Can't wait to get it holyyyyy shittttt
>>
Star Wars fans always whine, before the prequels, you wanted more, after the original prequels, you wanted them unmade and a return to the original trilogy and cast, after a return to the original old cast and characters you whine....

Mark my words, by the time EP8 comes around, rogue one will have whining about stupid aliens, female agenda pushing and shit imperials that look nothing like imperials.
>>
>>5923105
Have you considered that these disparate opinions don't come from a flip-flopping hivemind, but from individuals with different wants and preferences?
>>
File: Vong and Kyle Katarn.jpg (55KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vong and Kyle Katarn.jpg
55KB, 450x300px
>>5923109
As a Star Wars fan who mostly read only the good stuff, I'm still fond of the shitty stuff for their good/interesting designs.

The Jar Jar Abrams crap has no real saving grace so far.
>>
File: DIG031825_1._SX312_QL80_TTD_.jpg (57KB, 312x479px) Image search: [Google]
DIG031825_1._SX312_QL80_TTD_.jpg
57KB, 312x479px
When are the REAL Star Wars toys gonna come out?
>>
File: item06_thum01_z.jpg (91KB, 509x712px) Image search: [Google]
item06_thum01_z.jpg
91KB, 509x712px
http://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/item06.html
>>
File: item06_thum03_z.jpg (155KB, 712x518px) Image search: [Google]
item06_thum03_z.jpg
155KB, 712x518px
>>
>>5923496

Wow a Bandai repaint. Never saw that coming.
>>
>>5923496
Just release Han and Chewie already!
>>
>>5923105
Rogue One already sucks for including a ton of designs and shit that have no purpose being in this Era of Star Wars. It's a visual fucking trainwreck.

And the fact that the bitch main character's dad purposely put a flaw in the Death Star to exploit is stupid as hell too.
>>
>>5923524
>main character's dad purposely put a flaw in the Death Star to exploit
Wait what?
>>
>>5923547
Its like poetry. He is the key to all this.
>>
>tfw I finally did my part to clear the final few pegwarmers at my Target and bought the last Flametrooper, Zuvio, and ANH Luke they had because they were on clearance
The Luke one is actually great too, not sure why I didn't want him that bad before, he can actually pose well holding the lightsaber with both hands unlike basically every other black series.
>>
>>5923547
That's the plot of the movie. Jyn Ersa's dad worked on the Death Star and he purposely put the flaw in the exhaust port during the design phase. And he's the one giving the plans to the Rogue One crew.
>>
>>5923563
If you want to make the most of it check out High Noon Over Jakku

I know most of the people here hate everything new but it's pretty dec
>>
>>5923567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agcRwGDKulw

I feel his pain.
>>
>>5922184
Thanks anon!
>>
I just dropped 9000 yen on figuarts jedi Luke cause I needed someone to fight my Mafex Vader.

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>5923524
Man, star wars fans sure get butt hurt over the stupidest shit.
>>
>>5923865
Probably, as they'll eventually release objectively best Luke, Bespin.
>>
>>5924102
Yeah, damn people for not wanting shitty movies thrown at them.
>>
>>5924137
Hopefully they'll fix the solid gold hair by that point. Every review I've watched so far seems to mention it.

Oh well, I still look forward to receiving him.
>>
>>5923013
>$99 but I got it for a bit less thanks to a promotion.
Where from? Amazon seems to be a bit more pricey than that

>>5923522
Seriously this. No one gives a shit about the figuarts troopers, they're more expensive and not better than the bandai kits or really even the black series.

>>5924209
I got the ROTJ luke for $90 because i felt i needed one, his hair isn't too gold. Certainly not as bad as the new hope one.
>>
got 'em!
>>
>>5924624
I found a pre-order on the Chapters/Indigo website, but I'm in Canada.
>>
>>5924821
How did you get him so early?
>>
File: IMG_1812.jpg (106KB, 509x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1812.jpg
106KB, 509x762px
>>5924821
Looks like we're... looks like we're shy one droid
>>
>>5924839
>How did you get him so early?

I work at toys r us and we had them in the back because we're doing a midnight event next friday. There weren't any restrictions on buying the figures early, so I bought him. The case was:

Unmasked Kylo
Rey with lightsaber
K2S0
Jyn Erso
Latino Dude
Death Trooper

They're on sale now too, two for $30. Maybe thinking of going back and getting Jyn as well.
>>
>>5924866
Well tru fucked up, at wal mart everthing but the 24 inch figures is no sale allowed. Hell, even some old shit that cross references with new items are blocked.
>>
>>5924866
So this is probably why they never have any BS on force friday midnight releases because the employees buy them before hand?

That's pretty funny.
>>
>>5923524
what designs have no place in the Imperial era?
>>
>>5923524
All designs fit Star Wars perfectly, at least much better than anything from Episode 7.
What triggers me the most is that Shoretroopers, Hover Tank Troopers and Death Troopers have such similar helmets and that there is no real need to the first two which could have been replaced more effectively with Stormtroopers and Sandtroopers but I guess new trooper variations with every movie are inescapable now.

The AT-ACT also doesn't look efficient but at least it's not a prototype AT-AT like first assumed.
>>
>>5925001
Every trooper design, that new TIE, etc etc etc. The movie is a mess.
>>
>>5924821
More pics? Im interested in knowing how good the hip joint is. None of the early reviews online really show how flexible it is.
>>
>>5907118
that clone trooper where can i get?
>>
>>5923496
where to get?
>>
>>5926098
Mandarake or sites that sell exclusives.
>>
>>5926096
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/DetailPage/item?itemCode=1050302213&ref=list&lang=en
>>
>>5926098
Mandarake will have it after the convention. At some point it may go up on p-bandai which means Anime-Export and Nippon-Yasan will have it then, IF it goes up on p-bandai. There's no guarantee that it will. Only precedent set by the Shadowtrooper which appeared for order on p-bandai after it was available at a Tamashii Nations event.
>>
>>5926109
There are also Clone's available for 3000yen. I think the one's listed for 3500 are brand new. I bought one for 3500 and the packaging still had it's original seals, the figure still had those plastic sheet protectors around it.
>>
I got jyn and death trooper, 20$ plus shipping. Boxes a little smashed up on one side, but sealed and figures untouched.

Good if someone wants to open them ;)
>>
I had stopped collecting hasbro shit for the past year or so but needed a few things from target tonight. Go check out if they have any force friday stuff, its been picked clean and still only finns and zuvios clearanced. Remember why i stopped collecting hasshit

I just wanted a Deathtrooper and droid desu senpai
>>
>>5926995
Force Friday is next Friday.
>>
>>5927221
Kek
>>
File: mafex clone trooper.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mafex clone trooper.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>>
File: mafex sandtrooper.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mafex sandtrooper.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>
>>5927492
>that shoulderpad
>those legs
>that pose

JUST
>>
>>5927492
That is embarassing.

On the note of AOTC Clone Troopers yet again, when are we ever going to see AOTC jap clones from The Clone Wars with kamas, pauldrons all that sweet equipment?
>>
>>5927492
>spread eagle
wew lad
>>
File: 1465255543282.png (39KB, 159x163px) Image search: [Google]
1465255543282.png
39KB, 159x163px
>>5926228
>>5926109
Thanks senpai
>>
Was there ever any Black Series Clone Troopers or Battle Droids?
>>
>>5926132
Thank senpai
>>
>>5927526
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Trooper-Captain-Figure/dp/B00MYL7402/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1474654710&sr=8-2&keywords=black+series+clone
>>
>>5927494
This looks nice but I've tried Mafex twice and been pretty disappointed both times so going to worth waiting to see if this takes a good price cut.
>>
>>5927526
All Phase 1 movie versions, Phase 2 Shiny is exclusive to some 4-pack. Not a single Battle Droid.
>>
>>5927221
Well fuck me then. I figured since all these other anons got em already they were out. Still will likely be the same story next friday regardless as I live in a highly scalped area of SoCal making it nearly impossible to find stuff at retail which is why i stopped collecting.
>>
>>5927686
Going by a replychain here TRUs probably get scalped by the employees buying stuff directly from the stockroom.

I would advise you to just wait some months until the Rogue One wave normalizes. Or just get japanese model kits of the characters when those release, the Death Trooper is already announced, they don't cost that much more.
>>
>>5927686
I got the same itch anon, but all I managed to find was this fucker.
>>
>>5927836
How much was that?
>>
>>5927845
$20 or something around that. They had the others ringing up for $13 but I didn't think to try and price match. Just said to hell with it and went through the self-checkout instead.
>>
>>5927494
the sculpt is pretty good (it actually looks like a dude in stormtrooper armor), but too bad their quality is shit
>>
>>5927854
Cool, might pick one up if I spot it. Does it come with a gun?
>>
File: MAFEX-Clone-Trooper-ROTS.jpg (89KB, 418x608px) Image search: [Google]
MAFEX-Clone-Trooper-ROTS.jpg
89KB, 418x608px
>>5927492
it also includes the ROTS helmet
>>
>>5927874
Yeah it comes with two guns. The blaster and the pistol looking thing with the foregrip.
>>
>>5927896
Awesome, thanks
>>
>>5927906
It's a Jakk's Pacific 20 inch Big-Fig, if that helps. The details are actually pretty crisp for a figure of that size. Articulation is shit, but that's to be expected.
>>
File: Bandi-Stormtrooper.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bandi-Stormtrooper.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
New Bandai OT Stormtrooper model kit
>>
>>5928359
1/6 scale
>>
>>5928359
Holy shit
>>
File: IMG_8071.jpg (646KB, 1000x1201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8071.jpg
646KB, 1000x1201px
Has anyone had luck getting stuff early from K-mart? Does anyone even have a K-mart in their area? I'm actually really liking how their exclusive jyn looks, but there's apparently only one in my city. I'm a sucker for ponchos, but I don't wanna pay 45 to some scalper for it.
>>
>>5928924
Fffffffuuuu i wish i had not known about that, i also am a sucker for ponchos. Surprised k mart had the money to snag an exclusive for themselves i thought they had been pretty much short of closing for business the past 10 yrs or so? Theres only one near me and its in a super ghetto area.
>>
>>5928924
That's only 20 extra bones for something you apparently really want. Not having to wait, stalk your one lone store, waste gas, or try to get lucky on a preorder when it goes up on the K Mart site. I'd say just bite the bullet.
>>
>>5928924
Tbh I'd just pay the scalper fee if I wanted it that badly. Or wait a few months and it'll be cheaper
>>
>>5928359
Huh, what's different about this one?
>>
>>5928957
1/6th scale, bro.
It's fuckhuge
>>
>>5928945
Yeah, that's probably what I'll end up doing. I will take a trip over there tomorrow though, maybe I'll get lucky.
>>
>>5928959
>it's fuckhuge
It's 12 inches tall m8
>>
>>5928968
Fuckhuge for a model kit
>>
File: 147.jpg (292KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
292KB, 1200x900px
>>5928924
Just be patient, Kmart is going to have tons of them.

People went nuts over the exclusive Rey and scalped the heck out of her, but now she's readily available on their website and Kmart has free store pick up if you aren't able to take advantage of any of their free shipping options.

>>5928935
Kmart must love Star Wars action figures because every year they always get one or two really awesome figure-related exclusives (like a Vintage Collection styled figure set, or nowadays Black Series), and I guess Hasbro appreciates their affection for the line because they just keep offering them to Kmart, haha.

Heck, Target didn't even get an action figure as their Rogue One exclusive, instead they got a Nerf gun.
>>
>>5925515
I'm not seeing the issue. Rebels has a bunch of new Imperial designs that aren't seen in the movies yet they still fit. What's wrong with region specific shore troopers, tank troopers and TIE Strikers?
>>
File: Taget-Rogue-One.jpg (206KB, 2400x792px) Image search: [Google]
Taget-Rogue-One.jpg
206KB, 2400x792px
>>5928978
>Target didn't even get an action figure as their Rogue One exclusive

They might have one later. In one of their ads they have a Cassian Andor figure that hasn't been seen anywhere else. Last year they had a Poe & Stormtrooper two pack which didn't come out until after Force Friday.
>>
I saw the Rogue One two-packs at Walmart yesterday. No Old Man Maul, though. So I let them sit, because screw Rogue One.
>>
>tfw see constable zuvio so much at retail starting to get triggered by the number 9
>>
Whats the consensus on the Droid 3 pack? I never got R2 and the 3 pack was always rape priced it seemed so I ignored it but i found a TRU with like 4 in stock. Worth it? Seems weak for 55$
>>
>>5930106
All I've seen since April or so have been Flametroopers, Finn, and Guavian Enforcers. Except the one time I got lucky at Walgreen's and got ANH Luke and Emperor's Wrath Vader a few weeks ago. Going crazy looking for Ahsoka and Jango Fett though.
>>
>>5930179
Jango is like $19 on Amazon and Ahsoka goes in and out of stock on Amazon for $20 all the time

What the fuck is it with you retards complaining about not finding shit at retail. Of course you aren't. I bet you've wasted 3x what the figure costs in gas and your own personal time already.
>>
>>5930279
Because part of the fun is the hunt and the thrill of finally finding it. I'm most likely going to cave on those two though, it has gotten a bit ridiculous at this point.
>>
>>5930290
this desu

If I can't find it at retail in a month I usually just buy it on amazon or ebay if I want it badly
>>
>>5930290
Agreed. Though i go through a sort of dilema every few months. I like the hunt but get pissed when I think about how much extra time and money I spend hunting. Order online but it feels souless somethings missing. Get pissed and give up hasbro for a month or 2. Rinse repeat.
>>
The black series stuff on amazon, is anyone keeping to the street date? Obviously amazon themselves will, but has anyone ordered from a third party seller and actually had it shipped? $30 for marvin the paranoid android seems ok if I actually get it in a couple days.
>>
>>5930179
>tfw found Kanan at work
Surrounded by Snow and Flame Troopers though with no Ahsokas in sight, no idea when the new wave is coming to Straya
>>
>>5930687
I would recommend playing video games or couponing, at least that's efficient. The time of hunting action figures is over, let it go.
>>
Pretty funny how lenient they are this time around compared to TFA with toy releases. On britbong ebay I could pick up K2SO for 16 pounds shipped, only 6 over retail and still have it in my hand considerably before force friday.
Pretty sure if any of TFA ones popped up on ebay they were goin for mad dosh.
>>
still no magna guard figure.
>>
>>5930279
Yes, it's so productive to hang out on Amazon all day every day banging the F5 key hoping to get lucky. Go fall down a well.
>>
>>5931086
I got lucky and found Kanan way back in March. He was the last one my Target had and I haven't seen anymore of him since.
>>
>>5931828
I found him this week at walgreens. Is he that rare? I hate rebels so i have no desire for the character but theres head swap potential for a good generic jedi
>>
>>5931833
Around here he seems to be. But I would consider every character that isn't Finn, Zuvio, Flametrooper, or Guavian Enforcer to be rare since those are all I ever see anyway. I like Rebels and the Kanan figure is pretty awesome imo. Probably my favorite one that I own next to Kylo Ren and Darth Vader.
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 272x185px
>>
>>5931717
Are you fucking retarded? There are multiple websites that will text, email, or tweet you the second something is in stock at your desired prices. I'm pretty sure there are bots that will auto buy shit for you at that price too.

Suck a cock retailfag
>>
File: 0001.jpg (309KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
309KB, 750x1000px
Got these two clowns today at Walmart. Didn't even attempted scanning them just brought a Finn with me to self checkout and scanned him twice.

I feel like shit for doing it though.
>>
>>5932070
I'm also >>5932055 but I impulse bought these and wasn't there specifically for toys.
>>
>>5932070

What's the droid on the left? Haven't watched anything Star Wars related in nearly a decade but that thing looks cool as fuck.
>>
>>5932079
Both of those are from Rogue One. He's a droid called K-2SO.
>>
>>5932070
Does K2SO have moveable fingers? That would be neat.
He really looks cool as fuck though, might be the only thing I get on Force Friday.
>>
>>5932070

K-2SO is the only thing I want Friday.

Really hope I can find that fucker easier.

Is he good?
>>
File: 0001-2.jpg (498KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
0001-2.jpg
498KB, 1000x750px
>>5932090
>>5932079
>>5932089
He's tall as fuck

>Does K2SO have moveable fingers
No

>>5932090
I think he's really cool.
>>
File: 0001-3.jpg (400KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
0001-3.jpg
400KB, 1000x750px
>his widest stance possible with both feet flat on the floor

>his arms go out to the side this much
>>
>>5932109

Me at the bottom.
>>
>>5932089
>>5932100
Oh well, he's still pretty awesome.
I kind of want the death trooper black series too, but I don't think any britbong stores are gonna get those in. They only have the 3.75 and huge figures on the sites of like Argos etc.
>>
>>5928978
Should I bother to get the Wampa set? I really hate the blood on his chin and the right arm not being ball joint.
>>
>>5932100
Which iron man is that? SHF?
>>
>>5932070
>>5932100
>>5932109
How hard/easy is k-2 to balance? Also how is the deathtrooper's articulation compared to your average trooper?
>>
File: DSC_2486a.jpg (2MB, 2000x3008px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2486a.jpg
2MB, 2000x3008px
>>5932217

After messing around with him for about twenty minutes or so, his joints became looser, making it harder to balance. This is likely due to the more pliable type of plastic Hasbro uses. Nothing some Pledge floor polish won't fix though.

I wan't too see how the Figuarts and (hopefully) the Hot Toys version comes out. Using clear plastic for the joints is a nice solution, but from what I've seen in the trailers, his elbow/knee joints look hollow to me.
>>
Are they going to rerelease OT Stormtroopers as part of the Rogue One Black Series? Also, any chance we ever get a rerelease of Boba Fett? I wasn't collecting back before TFA so I never got any of those and I want them bad.
>>
>>5932223
>Are they going to rerelease OT Stormtroopers as part of the Rogue One Black Series?

Maybe if they do a revised wave 1 or in wave 2. The case pack was sorted like >>5924866 stated.
>>
File: 0001-4.jpg (367KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0001-4.jpg
367KB, 750x1000px
>>5932217
like >>5932222 said he loosens up quick. But i can still balance him on one leg
>>
>>5932222
>>5932228
Cool. In my experience pledge isn't that effective on swivels, but so long as he actually balances well it shouldn't be bad. His center of gravity's gonna be weird.
>>
>>5932070
At least you bought them ,some overnight retard put a box of black series on the risers and I came in to the box missing all the rogue one figures, god knows where they are.
>>
>>5931086
I've seen 2 Ahsokas at 2 different Myer stores in Sydney. She's not as rare as you think.
>>
>>5932109
RIP Glenn
>>
>>5932209
Yes. For Civil War.
>>
I really like the Figuarts Shoretrooper, but I feel like his color design conflicts so much with all the other Imperials that he will stand out a lot, anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>5934750

Yes and no. I think a couple would go good with a Deathtrooper as a "commander" with some rocky or beach terrain backdrops or stands.
>>
My walmart dont give a fuuuuuck
>>
>>5936250
>>
>>5936252
I was more excited about these than the TVC re-packs
>>
>>5899539
I don't know why, but I like colors from return of the jedi. Not green jetpack and other parts.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.