[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 45

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Does your character have a cute little sister/daughter? What's she like?

/pfg/ Link Repository: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>55368724
>>
Why do single target blastign spells suck so much ass? The only relatively decent one is hidden away in a random tiny source book that some GMs might not even allow
>>
File: Saitama.png (476KB, 787x641px) Image search: [Google]
Saitama.png
476KB, 787x641px
Hey so I got somewhat of a dilemma

I'm playing a level 2 Duskblade in 3.5, but my DM just approved me for a Stalker from the path of war from pathfinder. Now I can either begin crossclass into it, or just redo my character and go for 3 levels of the stalker

And I was the one asking about recreating Baiken
>>>55382314
>>>55374417
and I'm gonna be doing this >>>55374708

The DM said I could remake my character using this if I came in with the new character sheet to support it and proper source material which is the east part, but I'm just wondering if I should dip into it, or say fuck my duckblade and go full Bushi Stalker
>>
File: 1492382561468.gif (1MB, 540x676px) Image search: [Google]
1492382561468.gif
1MB, 540x676px
>>55383051
Because the game is balanced around you being a blaster and doing hp damage like a retard.
>>
>>55382988
She's actually the cute younger sister! Not younger by much, though.
>>
>>55383109
I don't want no shitty fireballs. I want precision killing magic. Some fucker looks at me funny? I want him dead, without the entire street exploding
>>
File: Charon.jpg (88KB, 378x489px) Image search: [Google]
Charon.jpg
88KB, 378x489px
>>55383126
use phantasmal killer then.
>>
>>55383161
Save or die is for plebs
>>
>>55383057
make a magus and forget about weaboo fightan bullcrap
>>
>>55383126
Battering blast him into the ground and drop a deadfall on him
>>
>>55383187
Well I only asked him about the stalker so I'm not even sure he would approve it since he wants to keep it to 3.5 material and he decided on a 1-20 dice roll if he would even allow me to use this
>>
>>55383191
GM doesn't allow Battering Blast. If he doesn't own the book, apparently it doesn't exist. Otherwise I wouldn't be complaining about the lack of decent single target spells
>>
>>55383216
Send him the PDF or just trawl the books he does own.
>>
>>55383209
my bad, i thought you were converting to PF
your DM is a madman for allowing anything from that book (unless other players are already using the similar one for 3.5)
>>
>>55383279
He's allowing the Arcane Archer to use to spell progression of a PF Arcane Archer, but other then that he would like to keep it to 3.5 content. I managed to convince him that I wanted to use this class cause it's similar to swordsage, but I've already played swordsage and warblade and these Pathfinder classes like the stalker I want to use are just the PF versions of the tome of battle and they would be a much better fit for my inspired build from that video game character so he let it slide

But he was curious if I was gonna dip into for multiclassing or just go all in with this and make a new character sheet
>>
>>55382988
AH, yes. My Wizard's daughter. After he finally manned up and married his rival from mage academy (she started off as an antagonist, but eventually joined the party for....reasons.), in the epilogue we had everyone say what their characters were doing. Naturally, the two ended up having a daughter....though she ended up being a bit spoiled, considering she was the only child of two high level wizards. Happens sometimes.
>>
>>55382988
In another game my wizard had a daughter with a sphinx in the epilogue, she'll be showing up as an NPC in my current campaign eventually.
>>
>>55383126
So Disintegrate?
>>
I see 2hu isn't banned again.
>>
No, your grace, I did not know they were topless dancers. Well, they certainly helped raise a lot of money for the church.
>>
>>55382988

It dont know, they were all sold due the excessive superplus of children.
>>
In a less-optimized campaign, is it better to avoid "great" options and intentionally gimp yourself, or to go for more flavorful things, playing a real character?
>>
>>55383051
You can massage blast spells into being effective, but it does take a lot of work.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 500x708px
>>55382988
Well he has a daughter buuuut... She's not cute.
>>
>>55384397
>daughter
Confirmed cute.
>>
I am playing a Mystic in a game, 1st level going into our third session. I have been swamped and not read the class as well as I should before choosing it right before the first session. As of session 2 I have fully understood the randomized maneuver mechanic, but at the same time I realized I fucked up how the animus pool works. Just to make sure I have it down.

So with my 14 Wisdom I would enter combat with 3 animus points (1+2) and every time I use a maneuver it goes up by 1. There is no maximum value for this pool.

At 1st level I can spend at most 1 animus point.

Maneuvers that allow augmentation with animus points state how many can be used for the effect.

I can use 1 point per maneuver to boost the DC or increase a d20 roll. I can augment a maneuver and use a second point to give the class feature bonus on the same maneuver.

When I use blade meditation, I spend 1 animus point and then gain all readied maneuvers left at once then expend them. I then choose two new readied maneuvers of my choice at the end of my turn. If I had 3 points in my pool, I would spend 1 animus point and deal 2d6 damage of my chosen energy type to attackers until my next turn.
>>
>>55384336
Bait.jpeg
>>
File: aa2ab9bb51d65aaaab083ae4c335d526.jpg (313KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
aa2ab9bb51d65aaaab083ae4c335d526.jpg
313KB, 750x1061px
>>55382988
Yes, two daughters in fact and since one of those daughters is also my character in a separate campaign it's a yes to having a sister too.

Though I'd call her more pretty than cute
>>
>>55382988
Holy fuck that picture is CUTE.

Maybe I should get into pathfinder.
>>
>>55384484
You also get 1 animus at the start of each turn after the first, meaning you can gain up to 2 animus/turn.

Not a d20 roll, every d20 associated with that maneuver. Granted most only need one roll, unless you're making multiple attacks.

No, you cannot combine augmentations. You either use the maneuvers built in augment, or your mystic augment.

You don't choose the two new readied maneuvers after Blade Meditation, you just get the two that are always readied.

Also useful for dealing with swarms and DR. You can spend an animus point to convert all damage done by maneuver into energy damage of your active energy type.
>>
>>55384397
If that's the daughter, she's pretty damn cute. Would go deus vult with.
>>
No dottir yet. She's on the way. Twinned summoner eidolon + some weird magic makes for fun.
>>
>>55382988

She was abandoned into the forest to die of starbation ot eaten by wolves.
>>
File: 1464966621299.jpg (102KB, 550x811px) Image search: [Google]
1464966621299.jpg
102KB, 550x811px
>>55382988
Just getting into Pathfinder. People tell me that it's a lot more customizable and, if you know the rules well enough, will allow you to make almost any character.

How does one make a good-aligned Undead wielder?

Essentially, my character is a being that wants to make an army of light by reviving all of the greatest heroes from across the lands. However, I can't find a non-evil way of using undead? Best I can find is Neutral who specializes in evil magics.

Anyone help a newb out?
>>
Suggest to me the most powerful healer/buffer battery build possible at 4th level, assuming 28 point buy (ridiculous), third-party materials, and any race available.
>>
It's that thing I told you I was gonna make a while ago! Yes, I know it's not Soulforger PT2 - I'm working on that. But in the meantime: time for CURSES THAT MAKE YOU STRONGER.

>Curse Break spell v1 (SSDK Materials)
https://pastebin.com/PjmCrwJR

This is a short little cutie of a spell that, for the price of disabling either your Revelations or your Spellcasting, temporarily removes the negative effects of your Oracle's Curse and replaces them with a nice benefit. You can either gain a buff similar in power to the penalties you could inflict with Bestow Curse (such as +6 to an ability score, or +4 to a fuckton of rolls), or you can take one of the new options that turn your Oracle's Curse into something absolutely fucking horrifying to behold. Thought Haunted was the most boring curse in the world? Wrong. Are you a masochist who's suffered through being Deaf or mostly blind all he campaign? Now you get to share that with everyone else instead. All the APG curses, and some others, have been turned into neat options for you to unleash horror upon your enemies with. Check it out!
>>
>>55384706
Thanks!
>>
reposting:

Sup /pfg/, two threads ago I was talking about making an antimage sort and someone mentioned the overwatch style feats - well, I made characters who use it - basically the same character, but one as a Slayer and the other, a Fighter. I know this isn't the absolute 100% best I could do (probably wanna be a human for that, not to mention the needlessly high int) but I made a few RP choices as well; also, it goes without saying, the item purchases are just preliminary for now - the whole thing is,really. You can see the concentration checks required near the items,in the "story notes" section.Any suggestions?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y_rOy8nqvWqhezriURxNtFXRrRTRlGvY2WHodPpjlmY/edit?usp=sharing
>the Slayer build

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y_rOy8nqvWqhezriURxNtFXRrRTRlGvY2WHodPpjlmY/edit?usp=sharing
>the Fighter build

yes, the god's name is lifted straight from Warhammer Fantasy - Skaven are apparently the only fleshed out ratmen in fantasy.
>>
>>55385088
Use spheres of power as your magic system. Focus in the Death sphere. Done.
>>
>>55385088
Ask your GM to make Necromancy not have the [Evil] descriptor?
>>
>>55385524
Which class is that?
>>
>>55385578
http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/
Spheres of Power is a magic system, not a class (although, you can convert nearly any spellcasting class you want to use spheres of power).
If you want to use a class that is built for spherecasting and is Death sphere oriented, I would recommend the Soul Weaver.
>>
>>55385578
Spheres of Power is a 3rd party Magic System, general considered more balanced than default PF Magic. He's kind of a dumbass for sugesting that to someone who is clearly new and whom he isn't sure is even using SoP.

SoP generalizes magic into spheres of various effects such as Destruction for Offensive abilties, Death for necromancy, etc. There are also several classes that specialize in each sphere. The fluff is mutable and you're encouraged to work with your GM on defining what you magic exactly is via a system of traits and drawbacks (I'm "Psionic" so I need to concentrate really hard, I'm "Divine" so I need a deity, etc).

Zombies/Undead created through the Death Sphere as written are the same alignment as who created them. Your GM can overthrow this though and say "Undead and the Death Sphere are still evil, fuck you.".
>>
>>55385641
Note: SoP blasters can get rediculously powerful in combat, but are all but are situational to useless outside of combat, depending on how creative you are with your fluff and your application of your blasts
>>
>>55385088
>>55385549
Or you can just cast Protection vs Evil (or any other spell with the [Good] descriptor X number of times to counter every spell you cast with the [Evil] descriptor. Last time I checked this worked in Pathfinder.
>>
>>55385088
You know there's a way to bring people back from the dead without making them an undead abomination, right? If your character doesn't know that, then he's an idiot and is just the sort of person who'd convince himself that necromancy isn't evil when it really is.
>>
>>55385088

The usual method is - make him neutral, play him good, and say the reason he's neutral is his focus on negative energy and his willingness to desecrate bodies of the dead.
>>
>>55385641
>GM not working with the player.
Well then find yourself a new GM, because if the GM isn't willing to work within the rules to allow you to build your character, maybe he isn't the gamemaster for you.
>>
>>55385088
hmm, don't (directly) do necromancy then?
gather the bones as relic, maybe do some divination bs to bring out "muscle memory" and stick all that in golems or animated armors?
>>
>>55385641
If the GM rules that the Death sphere is evil, use the Enhancement sphere instead and use Animate Objects to animate the dead corpses (or parts of the dead bodies if low level).
>>
>>55385088
if your GM allows 3.5 stuff, look into the Deathless thing from eberron CS
>>
What do you do while waiting for the games you've applied to to finally finish recruitment, but before you realize that they're either bamboozles or that you're not gonna get accepted?
>>
>>55386929
Flesh out my character. Write a diary for them. Tweak mechanics. Make more characters using the chargen. Go to work. Talk to others about their characters if they seemed interesting.

It's always a bambie, so there's never really a moment of realization. Just have fun making a character.
>>
>>55386929
Dunno, I always get accepted.
>>
>>55387274
Tell us your secrets.
>>
>>55386929
>game recruitment
>not just playing with your friends
Incomprehensible
>>
>>55387336
>me
>having friends
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>55387351
I'll be your friend, anon.
>>
https://twitter.com/JasonBulmahn/status/908031058897076224
>>
>>55387775

kekistan-inspired politics.
>>
are game finder threads pretty much dead for PF? i haven't seen a QM post there in the last few days
>>
>>55387299
Write a good character that resonates with people, and has a personality that meshes with other front runners, while still being flexible enough to provide good interactions with everyone else.
>>
File: Screaming Raven.jpg (13KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming Raven.jpg
13KB, 324x451px
>>55387775
>mfw no reprints of shitty archetypes that buff them to be remotely useable, or at least less of a direct downgrade
>mfw instead we get shit like the Lore Warden reprint to destroy previously decent archetypes
>>
>>55387775
Refinement of existing rules as opposed to addition of new rules.
>>
>>55388414
>Ensoulment of the Flower Court [RUNNING]
Did we ever get word on who was being used as guest appearance characters?
>>
==/pfg/ RotJR era game statuses

Rise of the Jade Regent [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
>Fluffy Tail 1 [DEAD]
>Fluffy Tail 2 [DEAD]
>Helnar [RETIRED]
>The Amber Fields of Molthune [DEAD (1 session)]
>Misadventures of a Lazy Princess [DEAD]
/pfg/ Hell's Vengeance (Argentum ver) [RUNNING]
>Hell's Vengeance B [DEAD (3 sessions)]
>Evil Lewd Game [RETIRED]
Of Dragons and Yet More Dragons [RUNNING]
Rise of the Jade Regent: PbP [RUNNING: GAME 1] [DEAD: GAME 2 (some sessions)]
The Pendragon Institute [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
>The Sleeping Goddess [DEAD]
>The Wrath of the Righteous [DEAD]
Wrath of the Raunchy [RUNNING]
Romance of the Righteous Kingdom [RUNNING]
>Sky Pirates [DEAD]
>Bathe Yourself in Blood [DEAD (? sessions)]
Volorexis: Streets of Cantha [=COMPLETE=]
>Sultanas and Raisins [DEAD]
Of Dragons and Men... and more Dragons [RUNNING]
Curse of the Lazy Throne [RUNNING]
Legends of Dragonsfjord [RUNNING]
>Taldor Ascendant [DEAD]
Legacy of Blood and Flame [RUNNING]
>The Celestial Tournament [DEAD]
The Great Bamboozling [RUNNING]
Shardwalkers [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Hell's Rebels: Literally Can't Even Edition [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Puella Librum Daemonium [RUNNING]
>A Generic Pathfinder Adventure (Eberron E8) [DEAD (1 session)]
Wild Weird West [RUNNING]
Blingmaker [RUNNING]
>Blood in the Fangwood [DEAD]
Rhusae [RUNNING]
Overlewd [RUNNING: TWO GAMES]
Dimensional Ark Abyssia [RUNNING]
>Raining Oil and Blood [DEAD]
>Mighty Quest for Epic Loot [???]
>Trouser Serpent's Skull [DEAD]
Ironfang Invasion [RUNNING]
>Pilgrimage to the Demonlands [DEAD]
Ensoulment of the Flower Court [RUNNING]

(1/2)
>>
>>55388582
Chronicles of the Golden Chalice [RUNNING]
>Essentia: Forgotten Home [DEAD/REBOOTED]
Essentia: Our Last Days [RUNNING?]
>Hells Saboteurs [DEAD]
>Journey to the West [RETIRED]
>Depths of Darkness [DEAD]
Nodachi of the Righteous [RUNNING]
Volo: Fluffy Tails 9 [RUNNING]
A Ruse by Any Other Name [RECRUITING]
>Iron Gods [DEAD]
>Gestalt Toad Meme Game [DEAD]
King's Gambit [RUNNING]
>From the Other End of Heaven [DEAD]
>You're the Village Now [DEAD]
Dominions of Vice: An Osirion Tale [RUNNING]
>Carnal Crown [DEAD]
The Fiends and Intrigues of House Karvane [RUNNING]
Bones and Bedshackles [DEAD]
Mint Rebels: Double Treason [STARTING]
Starstone Academy of the Deific Arts [RECRUITING]
Assault on the Black Ship [STARTING]
The Duke's Coin [RECRUITING]
Schrödinger's Goddess [RECRUITING]
Iron Gods and Flesh Desires [RECRUITING]

Dead: 27
Retired (dead but ran for a while): 3
Active: 34
Recruiting: 4
Starting soon: 2
Completed: 1
>>
File: Varisia_Map.png (2MB, 1295x881px) Image search: [Google]
Varisia_Map.png
2MB, 1295x881px
What is your favorite setting, and why is it Varisia?
>>
>>55388582

>implying I know what RotJR is
>implying I know what any of these games are
>>
>>55388582
Rhusae died a while ago
>>
>>55382988
He had a sister, a cute little button. She wanted to be a paladin like the older brothers, not a stinky wizard like he was going to be. But like any brother he loved her all the same.

He wonders from time to time how great of a paladin she could of been.

Goodbye, Jenae.
>>
How strong should the party be before running them through the Dungeons of Doom? I was thinking only up to the Castle, no Valley of the Dead and onward
>>
>>55388841
;~;
>>
>>55388444
Somebody tried to claim Alexander was being used without permission, but that was shot down pretty quickly.
>>
>>55388841

lol just cast true resurrection, idiot
>>
>>55388600
>Journey to the West [RETIRED]
When did this happen?
>>
>>55389092
Lately due to player hemorrhage I think. It's why Iron Gods and Flesh Desires got started up.
>>
>>55389149
Ah, okay. I was wondering how Argentum was squeezing in another game since JttW was so limited by their timeslots.
>RIP Foxtits
>>
>>55385088
You can play a good-aligned arcane caster and still use necromancy. The undead you create will just always detect as evil.

I've seen weird ways around it though, like making Taxidermy constructs.
>>
>>55388600
What's this Goddess game?
>>
>A Ruse by Any Other Name [RECRUITING]

Given its place in the list, how is this possible?
>>
>arcane necromancer
c'mon now, mate
>>
>>55389214
The ruse cruise and ruse cruise 2 were both given incredibly long application times due to their nature as mockeries of the flaws of /pfg/ games.
>>
Why do I even bother apping to /pfg/ games when I never get in them anyway? I've apped to so many games and I literally never get in.
>>
>>55389378
Have you tried making better characters and getting chummy with the folks who run games?
>>
>>55389378
Maybe you make shitty characters? Maybe you're bad at "selling" your character? Maybe your availability sucks? Maybe you make characters that don't fit the game's tone, level of optimization, or the GM's fancy?
>>
>>55389378
what are your characters?
inb4 all of them are half-fae catboys
>>
>>55388600
>>55388582
DHB game status:

Completed: 1
Running: 2

LoBaF is apparently the farthest along its adventure of any AP game. Intrigue is also going strong. How does DHB do it?
>>
>>55388600
>Assault on the Black Ship [STARTING]
Dope, I honestly expected this to be the most bamboozle game out of all the running apps at the time yet it actually pulled through.

Did art carried get in?
>>
>>55389531
>How does DHB do it?
No RP, just autistically pushing the plot forward so he can get to the next roll.
>>
>>55389378
What games did you app for? A little critique never hurt.
>>
>>55389568
And his ability to end every encounter by himself before anyone needs to even roll. He wins initiative and ends the encounter. Of course they go quickly.
>>
>>55389596
He also reads ahead in the AP so he can maximize his effectiveness by metagaming.
>>
>>55385797
>ridiculously
They lose a shit ton of steam after like level 5, Sphere blasting even at it's most autistically optimal is still pretty weak unless you abuse the living fuck out of the time sphere which I say says more about Time than Destruction.

Seriously, Devs just need to stop making Time related abilities. It does not fucking work. I'm looking at you Riven Hourglass.
>>
>>55389568
>>55389596
>>55389606
t. people who have never played with DHB
>>
>>55389606
>>55389596
>>55389568
I wonder if you can make whine out of these sour grapes.
>>
>>55389473
How do you define shitty and good character?
>>
>>55389653
Which game are you in DHB with? I'm actually really curious about his character in the campaign he was in that actually ran to completion.
>>
>>55389700
It's very subjective, which sucks. There are some obvious ones like don't make flat, static characters.
>>
>>55389653
This

DHB is very fun to play with
>>
>>55389700
A good character is well written one that while not having too expansive a backstory has enough there for the GM to work with it in all possibilities, has the build designed around the character or the character designed around the build so that there is no dissonance between the two.

Shitty characters are Mary Sues, Edge McDarkshadows and any character who's only selling point is sex.
>>
>>55389531
How is intrigue doing? I don't think I've seen a greentext for any of the sessions
>>
>>55389809
>well written
How do you define this?
>and any character who's only selling point is sex.
Given some picks I've seen, I beg to differ.
>>
>>55389797
Which game are you in with him?

>>55389812
Word is the prologue is taking much longer than expected so greentext is on hold.
>>
>>55389827
>Given some picks I've seen, I beg to differ.
Which picks have had their only selling point be sex without being an application for an explicitly smut game?
>>
>>55389827
Anon, we're not here to flame you or judge you, just give us a list of the apps you subbed and we can give you some feedback.

Like another Anon said, its often subjective and we will never be able to give you an accurate answer until you actually give us reference.
>>
>>55389861
I'm not even him.
>>
>>55389858
Foxtits immediately comes to mind.
>>
>>55389858
> without being an application for an explicitly smut game?
So pretty much none of them?
>>
>>55389555

No, and neither did IDrive. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for him, realizing that no one wants him here and he should just leave. His character was shit anyway, so it's no surprise he didn't get in.
>>
>>55389827
>How do you define this?
Subjective to each person. Usually having good grammar, not using fancy vocabulary to try to impress the Game Master and to overshadow your fellow belligerents in getting chosen unless the situation calls for it for some reason or writing lik u are trynna look lik a idiot lol. Also being on the point and following the theme of the game are good ways to not look like you wrote your backstory on your cellphone as a challenge from a friend to see if you dare insert a :StupidEmoticon: into your backstory.

>Given some picks I've seen, I beg to differ.
Considering what sorts of people run these games I would say that this is neither a surprise nor a good thing since that just proves that they are pretty much idiots who just meme it up or so horny that they need to get laid pronto or a new rapist shall be born. But hey, I ain't running or apping for these games so my opinion on the matter bears no weight.
>>
>>55389904
Art carried?
>>
>>55389919
>ik u are trynna look lik a idiot lol.
Has anyone here who obviously wasn't a Roll20 rando done this? Seriously?
>>
Does anybody have that old list of /pfg/ memers as deities?
>>
>>55389531
>LoBaF is apparently the farthest along its adventure of any AP game
Where are they? Hell's Rebels Group B is somewhere in the middle of Book 2.
>>
>>55390295
Middle of book 2, plus some side adventures. The ghoul-infested fortress in book 1 is only a footnote in the campaign as written.
>>
>>55389961
Hi im doug can i play
>>
Antihero player companion leaks when?
>>
>>55389568
Honestly, I'd say that even if that was true, his greater flaw would still be being over-careful. He's very methodical, but that can make him slower to keep moving in a dungeon crawl.
>>
File: stumped.jpg (119KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stumped.jpg
119KB, 900x1200px
>>55389891
>>55389858
>>55389827
>>55389919

>mfw there's some hidden community of OCs and campaigns I don't know anything about

fuck is going on, i just wanna talk about character builds
>>
>>55390534
When the book cones out, anon. Wednesday next week.
>>
>>55390552
Well, what character builds do you want to talk about? Or would you rather talk about what builds character?
>>
>>55390566
oh sorry, wrong day.
>>
I'm going to be running Rise of the Runelords, and I might only have 3 PCs. I don't think a DMPC would be a good idea, and I'm not a very experienced DM, so what would be a good way to rebalance for the smaller party size?
>>
>>55390552
What exactly do you want to discuss? I'll talk builds, though my experience with casters and level 11+ is very limited.

What's your favorite ranged damage build? Have you met with any success making a combat maneuver build?
>>
>>55383051
>Why do... blasting spells suck so much ass?
Spell damage: barely any better than it was in AD&D without metamagic.
Monster HP: 2-3x what it was in AD&D.
>>
>>55390571
The ratfolk Slayer or Fighter I made(see
>>55385317

or any other ways to efficiently utilize the overwatch style tree.

Was gonna fluff this guy as having come from an underground rat society not unlike the skaven, but one which was untouched by magic and advanced through normal scientific means; upon reaching the surface and seeing what magic was capable of, they decided to shut themselves off. It'd depend on the campaign, of course, but I'd imagine by character would be traveling with the party because he got separated from his chain of command during a normal reconnaissance mission (a la Skaven pretending to be humans without the genocidal intent) or something like that. Was also thinking about making a similar character, but as a tribal elf instead. Overwatch feats'd be used to stop casters from casting, and because I think it's cool.
>>
>>55390623

Huh, convenient. see
>>55390690

Was thinking about maybe working in ranged maneuvers but I hate dealing with so many feats, desu.
>>
>>55390690
Why does the Slayer sheet say you have 10 HD instead of 11?
>>
>GM makes a villain who is a wizard researching teleportation magic
>GM gives the guy a massive magic gauntlet
>the gauntlet can be used for a few things (we find this out later)
>it can detect old uses of teleport (like if someone teleported in that spot some time ago)
>it can, if it's holding onto you, pull the wearer through with you (found this out the hard way when he pulled himself through with my character when I dimension doored)
>it can tear open a portal where a teleport had been used to its destination if it got there soon enough after the casting

When we eventually defeated this guy we found out that he had built the gauntlet to be only useable by him, which made the UMD checks to get it to function much higher for anyone but him. Is this a dick move by the GM?
>>
>>55390690
Both of those links go to the Slayer version, so I can't judge the Fighter one. There are a few things you could do with the readied actions though. For example, if you throw in Snap Shot or an Interfering weapon into the mix, you can create a fairly large zone of no-movement because of your attacks of opportunity. Especially if you use Ace Trip or other ranged weapon mastery feats (Burrowing Shot is a good one for anti-caster).

You might also want to talk to your DM about how Cunning Intuition works. It's possible they'll let you adjust your attacks without having to declare exactly what you're doing with your four readied attacks.
>>
>>55390827
Not really, a dick move would've been having it simply not work, plus it's in line with what a serious wizard would do
As long as it's not something ridicolous like 50+ it should be fine. It IS a powerful item, after all
>>
>>55390740
For an antimage, it could be helpful. Dirty Trick to blind or silence could be good for cutting off an offensive or not silent spell. Getting Truesight is likely a priority. There's a 3pp Vigilante Talent that lets you ignore miss chance from illusions and shit, though I think you MIGHT already be fine. Some method of dispelling is important, since they may have some shit up before you even engage them.
>>
>>55390827
It's not unheard of, but still a bit dickish.

Though at the same time, that gauntlet seems to basically be the Planes Walker prestige class as an item, so it might be fair play.
>>
>>55390854

fug

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ds0McCgSfzdCZ3bV8CtZ6RjL8YXgxRMSC389tMbgilA/edit?usp=sharing

there's the fighter

>>55390817
Looking at it again, it seems to have fucked up calculating some ability scores as well; might've edited the wrong field at some point there.

>>55390871
Now that I've properly linked both you can see what feats and whatnot I've taken; definitely, some can be replaced if i wanted to fully minmax (taking the adaptable training for disguise, for example) but I like it for RP purposes. Where d'you think I could fit that stuff in?
>>
>>55390922
No clue, I was just rattling off my thoughts as they came to me. This ain't bad.
>>
>>55390922
Considered grabbing a Training bow for some extra featage?
>>
>>55390866
>>55390877
The problem is the only person with UMD in our party is the party Fighter with 10 charisma. He can't manage the checks to get it working because he was just invested enough to use wands.
>>
>>55391010
That sounds more like a party problem then. Usually who ever is most magically inclined takes care of UMD as part of the whole identify/activate ancient magical artifacts thing.
>>
File: 1402838021377.jpg (110KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
1402838021377.jpg
110KB, 565x800px
>>55391010
The answer is simple. Skin the wizard, and use his skin or blood or whatever to male an leather glove enchanted leather glove or something to interact with the gauntlet. That way, whoever has the magic item will be considered as the Wizard, thus allowing you to use it by proxy.

Its what another wizard would do
>>
>>55390981

Not bad, didn't notice this one. As much as I'd like to get it with Cunning Intuition the prereqs are a fucking disaster on that feat, might go for Burrowing Shot as recommended or one of the other maneuvers (Dirty Trick, for example, as it offers a little more general utility).
>>
>>55391146 here

also, seeing how I was able to get decently heavy armor on this guy, it's got me wanting sorely to go for a melee-or-close-range gunslinger ratfolk. I've seen gulch gunner, for example, but guns (I hear) require so much more fine-tuning to get right.
>>
>>55382988

>DM declares a new adventure ready after our last one
>NEW CHARACTERS Y'ALL

Oh dear jesus I've never played a Cleric in any tabletop how the fuck does this selective ray channeling bullshit work oh god.

This is why I just stick to dumb melees that can be flexible. Smart melees and casters scare me!
>>
Legitimate question, which is better?
>Optimized character (to the extent that fits with the rest of the group,) with backstory and character based around the character sheet
>Character designed from the bottom-up, with their stats, class, skills, feats etc are determined by their character, and high/low stats have reasonings behind them, like a 8 in con being that my character has arthritis or something, but you're more likely to suck in combat
>>
>>55391424

My usual strat:
1) come up with a concept, either backstory or a certain combination of feats/spells/classes/etc that you want to use

2)make a 100% minmaxed version of that concept

3) intentionally nerf it back into a reasonable build that fits with the character's backstory.
>>
>>55391369
Just ignore any feat that has to do with channeling energy, except maybe for Selective Channel.

Anyway, maybe build a melee-focused cleric with lots of buff spells and such but sneak a little bit of blasting and utility in on the side? Play it closer to something you're comfortable with to dip your toes in the water so to speak, and you'll probably end up getting more comfortable with casters along the way.

Also, online guides are your friends.

>>55391424
I'd take the first one because you specified they're optimized to an extent that matches the rest of the group. Besides, there's not necessarily anything wrong with making your build first and then making a backstory to fit. It can result in a mess, but it doesn't have to. But the latter character is going to suck from the way you describe it, which means I (as the DM) am going to have to either ignore that and let them be dead weight or buff them which is a headache in its own right and might lead to other players whining about why only one person is getting all these extras from me (though that shouldn't be a problem if your other players aren't stupid fuck-nuggets).

All that said, as a player, I have approached character design from both ends and know it's possible to get satisfying results either way. You just need to be cognizant of what you're doing and who you're playing with.
>>
>>55391424
1 is usually the best choice, while 2 works only if you're really invested in the character
>>
>>55391424
Completely subjective, and the way you've worded it seems like it's setting up extremes when it's pretty easy to wager a middleground is more likely, but the bite down as hard as I can?

Start with the optimization so you have a good baseline of competency, as usually the "best" options tend to be so fluff-agnostic as to be easily justified. Fluffing and refluffing as needed is easy.
>>
File: 1398800686128.png (262KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1398800686128.png
262KB, 500x700px
Anybody got experience with the firebrand gunslinger? it looks fun but a second opinion is always good.
>>
File: 1438126934854.jpg (104KB, 856x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438126934854.jpg
104KB, 856x1200px
>>55391424
I choose the 3rd option
>Character designed frm the bottom up, with a particular story, motivation, history, and other such things in mind, then optomized to be able to not only make the most out of his fluff, but to actually also act in a capable manner for someone of his expertise, ambition, and backstory.
Good character and good mechanics are not mutually exclusive anon. Once you have learned to find the happy medium between them, then you will find enlightenment.

Take me for example, I once had an idea for a Shadow Boxer UCMonk/Teisatsu Vigilante, who has horribly burned and his hands crippled by a peasant mob. I took a VMC for the Blackened Hands oracle curse despite it being poitless and armful, yet at the same time I designed all the other mechanics of his class abilities to be as competant for his career and lifestyle as I could, and was able to make a character that was both quirky, yet mechanically will not lag behind similar characters.

I've yet to play him, but he's still a character I would love to see used some point in the future
>>
>>55391369
Step 1: choose a weapon clerics have proficiency in
Step 2: get the heaviest armor you can afford and wear
Step 3: get enlarge person, magic weapon, true strike and shit like that
Step 4: buff yourself and go smash some fucker's skull in
Step 5: heal everyone to full after the fight
>>
>>55390615
Was I too vague with my question?
>>
>>55390615
First tell us, what is te current party composition, and how experienced are they at the game and building characters?

Because depending on those answers, you might be fine
>>
>>55391518

Well if I'm going to be a tanky melee bastard, I can just do that with a greatsword or something..familiar. As soon as casting's thrown into the mix, everything is fucking horrible. Plus said online guides read love to brag about the channeling energy and autism without really explaining it. Doesn't add up no matter how many times I read this handbook.

>>55391625

Well, that seems plausible. If only the DM wouldn't face-fuck me while I'm trying to buff up mid-combat. Still trying to get a feel on when to buff because if I do it too early the DM'll throw the "MINUTES PASS AND YOUR BUFFS WEAR AND HERE'S THE FIGHT NOW". I've seen it happen to a few Paladin players who now refuse to play casters around the guy.
>>
>>55389181
Don't Juju zombies not ding [Evil]?
>>
>>55391666
Sorry Satan, but I think Paizo errata'd that
>>
>>55391655

Divine metamagic to quicken the casting time my d00d, don't buff beforehand when you can just buff during!
>>
>>55391655
Then either find spells that say 1minute/level or just do it while you're in the middle of the fight, concentration checks are a joke
Plus paladins have very few spells per day, clerics have so many you'll hardly use them all up. You just have to keep in mind which one to prepare every day
>>
>>55391424
Why the fuck do you not do both? Design the character to be effective and justify everything taken as such.
>>
File: Arguing with assholes.png (161KB, 316x526px) Image search: [Google]
Arguing with assholes.png
161KB, 316x526px
>>55391708
>Suggesting metamagic to someone having trouble with spells
rude
>Suggesting a +3 spell level increase for fucking combat buffs
VERY rude
>>
>>55391708

Clerics get metamagic? Haven't seen a rod/wand of quicken spell in fucking 5 campaigns. Those shits aren't allowed for some autistic reason
>>
>>55391653
They're all totally new to pathfinder, there's a cleric, a druid, and a wizard.
>>
>>55391728
>Just design your chatacter sheet and then your character
That's how you play as a character sheet, not as a character
>>
>>55390379
How is Group B doing, anyhow?
>>
File: Worf concerned.jpg (40KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
Worf concerned.jpg
40KB, 694x530px
>>55391750
>They're all totally new to pathfinder, there's a cleric, a druid, and a wizard.
This can either be perfectly fine, or a perfect disaster. Tell me what are the specializations, if the Druid has an animal companion or not, and anything else you can think of. Even then, it may not be a garuntee considering that hem being new may prevent them from performing as well as they should

>>55391754
Or he could design the character first, then optimize the sheet to allow the character to both fulfill its fluff roles while also still being competent enough in his job.

You do realize you're enforcing a false dichotomy, right?
>>
>>55391243
>gunslinger
Are you, by chance, interested in some homebrew?
>>
>>55391810
The druid is a half-orc with an aurochs animal companion using a falchion. His spells are not offensive, with his level 1 being speak with animals. The cleric is based around stealth and trickery, but has adequate healing since clerics can drop a spell in exchange for equivalent healing. The wizard has not given me his sheet yet, as he is lazy. However, I know that he has put his intelligence up high, so he's not statted himself in a completely stupid manner. However, none of them have increased constitution.
>>
>>55391929
If you need any more info on the druid or cleric, I have their sheets.
>>
File: PZO8500-ImpFamiliar-1-.jpg (143KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
PZO8500-ImpFamiliar-1-.jpg
143KB, 736x1000px
I'm looking at the Diabolist prestige class, and the imp buddy it grants you is really weird. For starters, whereas an imp is normally an improved familiar, the one you get from this prestige class is an animal companion (which probably means that you could have it and an actual familiar, possibly a second imp if you have improved familiar, but that's a whole other subject to debate). What I'm particularly curious about right now are the implications of this line, "This is the diabolist’s class level plus her highest caster level." which is used to describe the imp's level as an animal companion. Since the text says the imp's level is partially based on your highest caster level rather than, say, your class level in a class you had before becoming a Diabolist, does that mean something that boosts your CL should boost the imp's effective level? By RAW it looks like it should get a power up if I start using an Orange Prism Ioun Stone, although I think that is definitely not what the writer of the class was probably intending. How would you handle it at your table?
>>
>>55391929
...Uh, consider adding Shalelu to the party semi-permanently. Or Orik. Or Ameiko. Or anyone who can actually take a hit.
>>
>>55391969
If I'm lucky, I'll be able to get another player, but I'll have to see. In the meantime, that sounds like good advice.
>>
>>55391929
They should be fine. Druid and Companion should be enough to hold the line in combat, Cleric seems like he'll be fine at support and scouting, and as long as the Wizard doesn't play and select spells like a retard he should be able to fulfill most of the other versitility slots.

Still, I'd reccomend maybe reducing the damage when you see fit, and avoiding letting the enemies use too clever tactics, or doing what >>55391969 said
>>
>>55391987
Yeah, honestly you could even just chuck in a random Barbarian NPC with a massive Con and little else They just need something to soak up hits, because their level 1 health pool definitely isn't going to do it.
>>
>>55392023
I think Beef Mcmeatshield might be a good adition to their party, especially since restatting enemies might be a little much for me given that I'm not too familiar with the system. Established NPCs could have the issue of appearing to be GMPCs if I integrate them due to their plot involvement, so I think I'll go with the barbarian.
>>
File: 1480446848770.jpg (237KB, 1279x1179px) Image search: [Google]
1480446848770.jpg
237KB, 1279x1179px
>tfw thought no one would accept me into games
>now in four games without having to app

huh
>>
Is it dickish of me to have the main antagonist be the final boss of every dungeon, but in reality they are just increasingly powerful simulacrums or he has a contingency against forms of death until the final encounter?

It's an imp wizard that gets more and more wizard levels as the campaign goes on until it reaches level 20 and becomes a new type of devil on his own.
>>
>>55392153
No, provided he incessantly taunts the players through the dungeon via magic mouths.
>>
File: 462873-smith5.jpg (43KB, 1024x532px) Image search: [Google]
462873-smith5.jpg
43KB, 1024x532px
>>55392153
Doombots are fine anon.
Also, it will motivate the players to keep hunting him down, and will feel so satisfying to them when they finally see him dead
>>
>>55392167
No, he taunts them personally as their employer in disguise directly to their face and leaves hammy threat letters to the inns they sleep in.
>>
>>55392153
Your players are going to hate either the imp or you, and both are good things
>>
>>55392116
Tell us your secrets.
>>
>>55392116
patpatpat
>>
So I am a level 9 Infernal Binder -> Diabolist. So I'm basically as Devil worshipping as it gets.

Now that I'm level 9 though my options have become a lot more open for how many Devil I have knocking about. What are options for lesser planar binding are:
>Bearded Devil
>Hell Hound
>Imp
>Lemure

I already have two Imps, one from my familiar and one from Diabolist. How many planarly bound devils is too many to keep around? I am thinking of the following:
>2 Bearded Devils
>2 Hell Hounds
>3 Imps
>0 Lemures
>5-10 Tieflings

Tieflings are kept as servants, imps as messangers, and Bearded Devils/Hell hounds as tools of fear and enforcers. Should I reconsider?
>>
>>55392261
I don't know, I was just approached and they said "hey you wanna be in this game?" and one was even a /pfg/ game with an extended app period
>>
>>55391834
let's see it, why not
>>
>>55392349
Imps are generally not worth binding as a Diabolist, I'd recommend more Bearded Devils.
>>
>>55392349
Oh wow, this is great, I'm >>55391957 and I've been thinking about going into Diabolist with my Diviner Wizard. How has the class been working out for you? Any particular issues? I'll be using a bonded item so the only thing I really lose out on from this prestige class is progression on my specialized school and access to level-locked arcane discoveries. Well, that and possibly my soul; I am slightly worried about biting the dust before 5th level Diabolist.

As for your question, the answer depends entirely on your DM and how they feel about you having minions. Are you treating them as battle minions, guys that you include in many fights the PCs get in, or as servants who do your bidding in other ways? I think DMs tend to be more lenient about the latter, but even still most DMs probably have a breaking point. Another thing to consider is whether your DM likes having devils and contracts dick you over at some point, which seems like it should become increasingly likely as you start dealing (pun intended) with stronger devils.

What are your plans for each of those devils?
>>
>>55392495
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NmmQacDlubjR1kFxSo4v3e8PjUMWhnEp8e4JSJrT9Ws/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>55392560
I don't treat any of my planarly bound demons as battle minions. They all get sent off on other tasks for my character.
>>
File: file.png (668KB, 1081x586px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
668KB, 1081x586px
Anyone know where I can find a torrent for some of ProFantasy's software?
https://secure.profantasy.com/products/cc3-plus.asp
https://secure.profantasy.com/products/cd3.asp

I'm hoping specifically for CC3+ and CD3.

I want to make the map for the world I'm building right now in something more.... professional than what I'm using now.
>>
>>55392598
I like it, sorta a jezzail thing going on there.
>>
So.

Vigilante's warlock archetype gets a talent that let's me add flaming, shock or thundering to my weapon when I use Arcane Strike at level 12.

Mystic Bolt is a (su) ability that counts as a light weapon of it's own weapon group effectively.

Arcane strike adds the benefits to all my weapons as a swift action.

Does this mean that if I have a +1 conductive weapon I can not only deal the weapon's own damage, but also the arcane strike bonus and it's quality AND the mystic bolt damage and it's arcane strike and natural damage bonus and it's bonus quality once a round with the conductive weapon as per it's own rules?
>>
How much would rich nobles pay for fantasy viagra? Assume it's on auction and not over the counter.
>>
>>55393159
On auction? Probably nothing, auctions are public affairs and no noble would shame themselves publicly by bidding on such a thing. It would be tantamount to shouting to the whole town that you have problems in the bedroom.
>>
>>55393186
It's a masked auction
>>
>>55393128
No, because conductive would only let you add the base damage from Mystic Bolts, the Arcane Strike talent and its upgrade at level 12 is something you add, and wouldn't be something you could add twice via conductive. You can spend a swift action to add it to your weapon for the turn, then once per turn also add the damage bonus from Mystic Bolts, but that's it.
>>
File: cap__n_ham_by_johnnyrocwell.jpg (181KB, 510x592px) Image search: [Google]
cap__n_ham_by_johnnyrocwell.jpg
181KB, 510x592px
Deific Obedience should they require a feat for paladins/clerics/inquisitors or just be an optional part of the structure of their daily spells?
>>
>>55393186
Could also be seen as a pleasure enhancer.
>>
>>55393239
If it's just a part of their spells you're essentially giving them a bonus feat.
>>
>>55393203
Well that drops about......1d6+3 from the initial hit. Ah well, that's still only one part of the full-attack each round in addition to everything else. But Arcane Strike says weapons in plural, so does that still mean that if I have two weapons I can apply Arcane Strike to both of them, in this case the Mystic Bolt and whatever weapon I am using in the other hand?
>>
>>55393577
Yes, Arcane Strike (and by extension the talent) apply to any weapon you attack with that round, even if it's multiple weapons. You just wouldn't be able to apply the Arcane Strike effect twice to one hit when using conductive.

The simplest way to use the talent is to stack TWF and Rapid Shot when using Mystic Bolts, as it would likely be doubling your per-hit damage for something that will hit touch. It is probably the only way to reliably increase the damage for Mystic Bolts, if you're stuck without the "patch" from EhnJolly/Legendary Games.
>>
>>55393644
Stuck without the patch, but I do get Deadly Aim when I use them against normal AC instead of the touch AC (Which is as reasonable as I can get about it).

So far my projected damage output with what I have in mind is 1d6+20+2d6 on the initial hit of a full-attack, which then drops to 1d6+17+1d6 for the next one and the haste attack and with TWF I get 2d6+6 thrice against touch or 2d6+12 thrice against normal AC with +16/16/11 and +13/13/11 as the roll modifiers with what buffs I am sure I can have on me at that level (12) and this is not taking into account any unsure and what-if bonuses I might have at that point. Sound reasonable for a 1pp only game?
>>
>>55393733
Shit, I mean't 13/13/8. Forgot to add the minuses from Piranha Strike
>>
Are there any supplements that expand upon firearms? Like new rules and creation options? I'm interested in if there are rules for rifle-muskets firing mine balls. In the base game there are only rifles that fire metallic cartridges and smoothbore muzzleloaders.
>>
>>55393824
1pp no. Best you have is Rasputin Must Die!'s article on modern (ww1 era) weapons and technology weapons from Technology Guide and Iron Gods' books 4, 5 ,and 6 with added weapons. Creation is all the same in Paizo's eyes, so your only option within 1pp is using alternative crafting rules, but that's about it.
>>
It looks like my next session is going to be combat light, since I'm competing for space at the LGS with a WH40K tournament.

The PCs just made level 4, so I can do character sheet audits, downtime room upgrades, backstories that were never sent to me, and fill in the lore of the area around them.
>>
File: frostspirit.jpg (575KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
frostspirit.jpg
575KB, 1280x1024px
PFG can you give me some feedback on my 3.5/PF homebrew giant class?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X8urG7yh6gObsCz53DgH9mIJXiOC01xdvYUQpoe9DZw/edit
>>
>>55383126
Mind thrust is ok
>>
>>55394016
Giant class? Why is it not a race?
>>
>>55394308
Class, archetype, race, template, profession. Being a Big Guy isn't for the faint of heart.
>>
>>55394553
U U
U U
>>
File: elf gunslinger.png (553KB, 846x965px) Image search: [Google]
elf gunslinger.png
553KB, 846x965px
>>55391590
Unfortunately, it has the same overall problem as base gunslinger - that is, you need to pay shitloads just to have ammo, and the Dragon Pistols will cost you more to keep stocked up on ammunition because of the additional costs for scatter weapons. If you have some way of dealing with that, and don't mind that charisma is a weaker stat on a technical level than wisdom, then no, it's a straight upgrade to gunslinger.
>>
>>55394016
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X8urG7yh6gObsCz53DgH9mIJXiOC01xdvYUQpoe9DZw/edit

Okay, so you've made a 3/4ths BaB, d8 HD martial class, with no real class features.

Make it full BaB, d10 HD, Fort and Will strong saves, 4+Int skill ranks, remove the penalty to Int and Cha. This class's features are its stat line, there's no need to over-nerf it.
>>
Do all Pathfinder Generals have an OP as shit as this or is this just an one time thing?
>>
>>55394642
It's a pretty consistent problem. We've long since abandoned complaining about it because it never gets anywhere.
>>
File: 346phistophilus.jpg (65KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
346phistophilus.jpg
65KB, 600x379px
Can we talk about the Damnation feats for a minute, guys? If you're not familiar with them, it's a group of four feats designed around the theme of selling your soul for power. To even take one in the first place requires you to make a deal with a outsider offering up your soul and to tempt you take more, each feat gets stronger for every damnation feat you have- though at the cost of ensnaring you ever-deeper in the binding agreement that your soul now belongs to your patron. This means that although the feats get stronger the more you have, it also becomes increasingly difficult to revive you.

The four feats are:

>Fiendskin, granting Resistance 5 to an element that eventually becomes Resistance 10 plus immunity to two more elements

>Mask of Virtue, which hides your alignment from prying eyes at first but eventually lets you not only decide what you detect as but even tells you whose asking and what their alignment is BEFORE you decide

>Soulless Gaze, starts with a wimpy +2 Intimidate but eventually lets you stack fear AND demoralize as a swift action (!) all in one feat

>Maleficium, doubtless the juiciest feat if you're an evil caster since it boosts DCs, boosts caster level, and even lets you discount Metamagic feats, all passively for any evil spells you cast

Now, not all of these feats are useful to everyone. Looking at Maleficium and Soulless Gaze, that's obvious, but it applies to Mask of Virtue too. Fiendskin is probably good for anybody though, immunity to your choice of two elements is amazing. But is it worth taking all of them? At the point, you can only be revived by evil casters using Wish or Miracle. And if you're not getting much from the 4th feat itself, like a non-caster taking Maleficium, you're only taking it to get the extra benefits on the other three. But, those benefits may be good enough to warrant taking a dead feat. What do you think? Ever used these feats? Would you take them all even if one of them didn't do anything on its own?
>>
>>55394618
Did you read the class at all? It has growth up to d12 HD and it gains 1.5 strength a level, effectively giving it more to hit while making it a less skilled martial than full bab martials. Theres also several relatively large class features in the form of the adaptations.
Thanks for the feedback though.
>>
>>55394308
Because if it was a race it would be overpowered in order to make it actually a giant, or have a shit ton of LA or RHD which both suck.
>>
>>55394672
Those sound cool, I'll check them out. I like how resistance/immunity to elements is in the same category of DC, caster level and metamagic discounts. Jesus.
>>
>>55394672
I'll actually make a character with all of these for one of the games. Could be good fun to make something like that. Just gotta make sure it's high enough level start to have all of them, and it fits the tone. Even apps for funsies should be decently made.
>>
>>55394672
Would a character grabbing all four and taking Sanguine Angel to level 10 be a good idea or a terrible idea, thematically? Are you still damned, narratively, if you skip the part where you die and just turn into a pseudo-devil first?
>>
File: Sanguine Angel.jpg (2MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
Sanguine Angel.jpg
2MB, 5026x3263px
>>55394876
Narratively speaking... well, becoming an immortal being sort of bypasses the whole concept of "you died" in the first place, and at the same time becoming a devil puts you in a position where the devils down under would actually accept that, as while you're not going to be giving them your soul any time soon (outsiders are outright manifested souls given physical bodies) you actually haven't died.

I think it's quite possibly one of the only actually really good ways of escaping the problem.
>>
>>55394719
To be fair, it's not quite totally unconstrained selection in your resistances and immunities; you have to choose from the energy types your patron's outsider subtype has some kind of defense against. But IIRC all the evil outsiders resist/are immune to at least 3 elements, and frankly being immune to any two elements and resist 10 to a third would be great pretty much regardless of what the combination is. Similarly, the buffs to your casting only apply to spells with the Evil descriptor which probably makes it more restrictive than would be desired (I don't know off hand how many spells that covers and I'm just assuming there are enough useful ones that would benefit to justify it). The metamagic discount is also weak as far as metamagic discounts go: it reduces the level increase by 1 but only to a minimum of 1 (not zero). Still, if you're playing with +2 or higher metamagics, a spell level is a spell level. Plus, I'm pretty sure you can combine it with other metamagic reducers to still get to zero.

>>55394824
Some DMs might not like the idea of you starting with all of them, if they want to make you work for bargaining for power. Incidentally, you can use Planar Binding/Ally to sell your soul for these feats and you even get a +4 bonus on the checks involved. But it does need to be an outsider with at least as many HD as you, so you can't just pawn it off to a lowly imp or quasit. Unless it happens to be your familiar, perhaps...? YMMV.

If you can though, starting with multiple of these feats in place already sounds like the way to go.

Oh, also, I forgot this in my last post but here's a link.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/damnation-feats/

>>55394876
I haven't looked at that prestige class yet but if I were DMing for a player taking these feats, I would allow them the possibility of worming out of their contract and regaining their soul but only with GREAT difficulty and no promise of success. Makes for a good side quest with real stakes.
>>
>>55394908
>becoming an immortal being sort of bypasses the whole concept of "you died" in the first place

I'd be worried that whoever I've sold my soul to will yank our deal out from under me if it becomes clear they're not actually going to get my soul out of it. I'm not sure if that would be a dick move on the DM's part (I guess it depends if they warn you and let you replace the feats afterward). On the other hand, outsiders are immortal and generally patient, and even if their contractee will never die of aging, what does their patron care if they have to wait 500 years for the person to die in a battle somewhere? On the other other hand, it might spur the creature into trying to accelerate your demise. On the other other other hand, if you bargained with a devil (and that's clearly the flavor here, seems like) you can trust them to keep their word... as long as you can trust your DM.

I guess what I'm getting at is that you'd really want to talk to your DM about all this before you take any of these feats. But if you're both on the same page about them, they like a gold mine for RP opportunities.
>>
>>55383126
>be kineticist Psion
>select energy ray
>select Energy missile at level 3
>select that crystal needle ray attack for Golem fuckers
Done, absolutely zero potential for collateral damage.
Energy Missile
>>
>>55394908
I know what you're getting at, but I just want to stop and appreciate describing this as a "good" way of escaping the problem.

>>55395058
Yeah, that'd be the catch, wouldn't it? I think you could tie this into the Sanguine Angel idea pretty well, since you're already moving your way up to becoming a pseudo-devil, so this is just damning you even harder on the way if you fuck up and die... but these are devils, after all, and the fine print matters.

Of course, that just makes it another test, doesn't it? If you can lawyer your way out of damnation on account of turning into a more suitable servant of Hell, you pass. If not... well, they already own your soul, and mindless beatsticks aren't exactly hard to come.
>>
>>55394016
>playable giants
How about "stop this it's fucking stupid"? Seriously what the fuck is with people trying to play everything in the goddamn beastiary. You're not going to fit into 99.9% of adventures. 99.9% of the campaign is cut off from you because you don't fucking FIT anywhere. What the fuck is the point beyond "muh weapon size" bullshit?

Giants as a monster are lame as fuck and the only reason they're even kept around is muh legacy bullshit
>>
>>55394672
If you die and the party has to fork over cash to rezz you without any certainty that it will work, there's a real good chance you're not coming back. You're putting the other players in a hard spot when you're asking them to drop a large chunk of cash to try and bring you back, so if you weren't pulling your weight/some of the PCs didn't like your PC, I wouldn't be surprised if they leave your ass to be tormented by Satan for the rest of forever. Even if they do try to revive you once, if it fails, I doubt they would try again unless you were the only thing keeping the party from dying. So that's pretty risky, most games I've been in had PC deaths fairly commonly and I've even seen campaigns where everybody died at least once. I was going to say that I would probably stop short of the fourth feat because of that, since at least then you don't need 9th level magic to come back, but looking at the text there's no mention of the Reincarnate spell. So... easy way out?

>>55395113
I like this way of thinking too, and it's really why devils would be the best people to have as a patron. If you outsmart them on a technicality or prove your worth with devilish activity, you might make out well.
>>
>>55395257
> tormented by Satan for the rest of forever
You're ego, memories, and most of your personality effectively gets wiped clean when you die in default Pathfinde cosmology anyway so it's not "you" getting tortured.

There is literally no reason not to sell your soul to an evil outsider as written, honestly.
>>
>>55395314
Well the tormenting is fluff stuff, sure, but if you want to only argue from mechanics there's the whole part about becoming much harder to revive that I was talking about. But if your DM lets you bypass that with Reincarnate, then yeah, there's really no mechanical drawback here. You could also just get gud and not die, too.
>>
>>55395058
>>55395113
Is it worth mentioning that even just one of these damnation feats could set you up for the Damned feat? It's a story feat that requires you to have a friendly encounter with a powerful evil outsider and you pass it by trading your soul away.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/story-feats/damned-story/

Do you stop being eligible for a story feat if you've already completed its goal condition before you have a chance to take it?
>>
>>55395138
Sometimes people want to play a really big, really strong, noble guy instead of a sort of big, really strong, noble savage guy?
Seriously though is your problem with it is that it doesn't fit into "99.9%" campaigns? Its a specific class for a specific purpose, for when playing a giant would be appropriate and fun for you, the group and the campaign.
>>
>>55395430
Alright, so going for total damnation, that's eight feats already; Damned, the Damnation feats, and the three to get into Sanguine Angel. That's getting pretty feat intensive, though I guess Fighter or something could set you up for SA. Pity you can't really fit spellcasting into there to take advantage of the bonuses to that.

...unless gestalting PRCs is something people are actually doing? Then you could throttle up your damnation even further with Diabolist or the like.
>>
So, this is hilarious.

Goblin Soul-knife/Rogue 10 gestalt with 3.5 Invisible Blade gestalted ontop of that. ITWF, Greater Feint as a free action, 33AC and opponent takes -2 to Hit when he deals SA damage. (+8d6 SA.)

In short, 37.5 ave per attack. 150ave/rnd. 20% crit chance, 3xCrits, +8 to confirm. 56.5 when he does so.

As a character, he's an assassin who is to train one of my party in Invisible Blade. So, when they have their training fights, I think he's going to drop the PC like a sack of potatos.
>>
>>55395758
I think I'd sooner go with Diabolist is the way to go if you have to choose between the two. You save on the three feats you'd otherwise need for Sanguine Angel, your Channel Hellfire feature at 2nd Diabolist level lets you turn your blasts into hellfire CHA times per day which also gives them the evil descriptor making them count for Maleficium, and depending on your DM's interpretation and opinion the Hellish Soul at level 5 might get you out of those pesky revival restrictions from the damnation feats too.

If you take all four damnation feats and three metamagic feats, you'd be lined up to take Spell Perfection right on time at level 15. Remember that Spell Perfection doubles numeric bonuses you get from feats on your chosen spell, which means the +2 DC and CL from Maleficium jumps up to +4! If you've got a few other feats available, like a human and/or wizard might, you could slip in some other feats to get doubled and create a truly ridiculous blaster. But Spell Perfection being the end game for any full caster blaster isn't new news.
>>
>>55394680
I did read the class, thanks for being dismissive.

The hitdie increase comes on line far, far too late, and the strength increase doesn't stop you from getting fucked over by feat pre-requisites.

Also, the adaptations provide some minor utility, but don't show up until 8th level, AND don't meaningfully change the way the class operates.
>>
File: 284px-Countess_Monster.png (100KB, 284x273px) Image search: [Google]
284px-Countess_Monster.png
100KB, 284x273px
What sort of physical features would an Entothrope Weremosquito have while they're in their human form?
>>
Does the rapier work with a Fighter?
>>
>>55391010
can't you use magic item creation to tweak existing items?
might be worth trying to tune the gauntlet to its new owner instead of forcing it to work
>>
Monster/encounter/trap/loot ideas for ancient elven ruins in a low magic setting? 12 to 16 thousand years old, previously undiscovered. These elves had magic, it's just modern civilization where it's minimal.

Also, party level going into this dungeon is 3 or 4, 5 players total.

Also, this dungeon is a tomb under a volcano. Originally purposed for ruling class people. Had a steward locked within when an extinction event happened outside, so he spend several centuries losing his mind, alone.
>>
What's a good Ranger archetype? One that ditches the animal companion would be nice but not 100% necessary.
>>
>>55397301

Boss should be some demon (or angel, or anything else) that the guy summoned with planar binding, if that's feasible.
>>
>>55397412
To explain a little more - seems to me, if I'm stuck alone, before i just Wilson it I'd try to summon an angel/demon to talk to.
>>
>>55397412

Nice. Sadly, boss slot's already filled, but I like the idea of there being madly written text and traces of an old ritual implying some otherworldly entity is entombed below (to protect the dead once his watch is ended, of course; summon an immortal). Stealing that for sure.

The tomb itself is going to be sealed off with an implication of "come back when you're a higher level". The final room for the initial jaunt is going to be a grand cathedral/ritual chamber area, though it takes a while to get even that far. The boss is a first encounter with their BBEG and his coterie (a talented though mad arcanist who has recently found himself back on the material plane after a few centuries of being quite dead).
>>
File: ooze2 (1).gif (37KB, 294x265px) Image search: [Google]
ooze2 (1).gif
37KB, 294x265px
News from Overlewd:
AS OF TONIGHT
THE OOZE
IS A RUSE
NO LONGER
>>
File: f155016462b859a9f3208f034a67fc0d.jpg (584KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
f155016462b859a9f3208f034a67fc0d.jpg
584KB, 1024x728px
Would /pfg/ sign up for a Granblue campaign on Roll20?
>>
>>55397773
Yes? It's weeb-shit, of course people would sign up.
>>
>>55397773
Combine it with an isekai/reincarnation setting if you want to collect the most players.
You won't be attracting good players, but Granblue's charm is the characters, and without allowing people to just play themselves as the roster, you'd be better off using a more complete setting.
>>
>>55397773
Grandblue, Fire Emblem, possibly fate, yeah I'd sign up for any of those.
>>
File: Draw the Line (Inkthinker).jpg (195KB, 800x981px) Image search: [Google]
Draw the Line (Inkthinker).jpg
195KB, 800x981px
>>55397346
What do you want from the Ranger class. Depending on your answer, you might want a Slayer instead.

>>55397181
Yes. Fighters are proficient with a Rapier. Why do you ask?
>>
>>55397181
sure?
it's not because you can use finess with it that you have to
plus with 18-20 crit that opens up some good stuff if you get the feats for it
now, it's a piercing only weapons so it can cause some issues (but i'm sure you always have a spare dagger [or other light weapon] with you, RIGHT?)
>>
>>55397773
Grandblue, Fire Emblem, possibly fate, yeah I'd sign up for any of those.
>>
>>55397824
Fate is insanely fucking hard to capture as an RPG, because it works on Nasulogic, dramatic convenience and fiat. It would only truly work if Nasu himself was GMing the game, because otherwise you'd only be emulating things characters have done already instead of having the power clashes and insane twists that Nasu does best.
Fire Emblem doesn't need Pathfinder to run, and that would also be an insult against the original games. It would require a major fucking homebrew to fit the PF rules, while Fire Emblem can be played according to the literal game rules with a d100, a record sheet and a map with tokens.
>>
File: 16d67c0ce85dc47776e52ae6823dec91.jpg (165KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
16d67c0ce85dc47776e52ae6823dec91.jpg
165KB, 750x1000px
>>55397800
>Granblue's charm is the characters, and without allowing people to just play themselves as the roster, you'd be better off using a more complete setting.

What if you could play as the roster?

How shitpost-tier would apps be?
>>
>>55397952
It would be a new era of autism in the /pfg/.
At the very least, we'd have less celeb drama.
>>
File: 56091081_p0.png (587KB, 658x803px) Image search: [Google]
56091081_p0.png
587KB, 658x803px
>>55397993
Which Granblues would our favorite celebs pick?
>>
>>55398018
I only use Granblue art, but I don't actually know Granblues
>>
>>55398032
Have you used a doujin?

Did any other player recognize it?
>>
>>55398018
That one draph redhead girl. She's pretty cute, I'd hit that.
>>
>>55398044
No, I'm lazy and I just go to safebooru and search "granblue"

My PCs point it out to me if I do since one actively plays Granblue, and the art is distinctive.
>>
File: 1493507127817.jpg (49KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1493507127817.jpg
49KB, 500x487px
What was /pfg/'s last major bamboozle?
>>
>>55389092
>>55389149
I am sad I was unable to continue. I liked that game a lot.
>>
>>55398903
Probably the CC/IG/S&S triple play.
>>
>>55397814
Ranged combat and skills, mostly.
>>
>>55398018
Well we already know who would pick Katalina
>>
File: Ahoge archer.jpg (54KB, 576x662px) Image search: [Google]
Ahoge archer.jpg
54KB, 576x662px
>>55399113
Sniper (Slayer) with the Archery combat style.
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/slayer
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/hybrid-classes/slayer/archetypes/paizo-slayer-archetypes/sniper
>>
File: 1311180100512.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1311180100512.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>55399243
Hey that's pretty good, thanks anon.
>>
>>55399279
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/ranger/archetypes/paizo-ranger-archetypes/hooded-champion

This one lets you keep your magic.
>>
>Large crowd of same faced mooks
>whichever happens to be making his saves becomes the leader
>Gets his stats boosted accordingly
Now, on the one hand, it feels like the PCs are learning their enemy better and getting a grasp on the situation, on the other it makes the encounter more dangerous than the CRs would imply
>>
>>55382988
Yes, but not willingly

There's a female halfling synthesist summoner with both "pass for human" and "child-like" feats who is ALWAYS in disguise and ALWAYS acts like a little kid

She's decided that my character (elf empiricist investigator with 7 charisma) is her "dad", something my character who, with his gigantic perception and sense motive checks is fully aware she's an adult halfling, does not want and soundly rejects every time she insists on it being so
>>
are there any medium or smaller monstrous humanoids with pounce?

I'm playing a dex-focused vivisectionist alchemist with deadly agility, and I wish to pounce with monstrous physique II but do not wish to sacrifice my dex to do so
>>
In Western Europe, was there any way a bastard can inherit (noble) father's land/title/money/etc? Legal or otherwise
>>
>>55397773
First of all:
Narmaya or Heles?

Magisa is the best[/spiler]
>>
>>55399785
being the only one alive left that is in some way, shape, or form Eligible?
>>
>>55399785
Only if they are legitimized by the core family or if they are the sole inheritor at which point whatever higher powers or current leading body can legitimize the bastard.
>>
>>55399785
The most common way to do this would be to have the father acknowledge the bastard as a legitimate son and have him inherit that way.
>>
File: Hajime sip.png (181KB, 512x548px) Image search: [Google]
Hajime sip.png
181KB, 512x548px
>Lv 3
>Party just split 1000 gold 5 ways
>Buy a bunch of Alch Fires, Acid, Thunderstones and tanglefoot bags
>Party ask why I'm wasting gold on thunderstones
>My face when I hit them with a thunderstone and they all fail their saves and are deaf for an hour
>Mage has to roll to use vocal components or fail the spell
>Everyone else starts complaining about all their negatives and how much it sucks
>Hit them with another thunderstone right after to drive home the point of how awesome thunderstones are
>They all fail their saves again
Why do people hate using all these items?
>>
File: sandyclaws.jpg (373KB, 953x792px) Image search: [Google]
sandyclaws.jpg
373KB, 953x792px
>>55396756
Well you were complaining about something they already had, though based on that reply you suggest either giving them d12 from level 1 or at least getting to d12 faster? They do also miss out on getting feats as quickly as a fighter would, I was basing the trading full bab for bonus strength on the War Hulk class from 3.5. Lesser adapatation shows up at 6 as well, to keep it in line with other classes getting power boosts like Druid Wildshape and martial's second attacks. Some of the adaptations could use more though. Fire and Earth give you better close range combat in different ways, Stone lets you be a rock sniper basically, water is an obligatory aquatic campaign choice, however trackless step from is kind of crap even with the extra skills. Sky and Planar are both pretty shit now that I look at them again. I'll definitely take another pass through the adaptations to make sure they are all worthwhile and relatively significant choices.

I guess I've been lowballing it a bit since I don't want it to outshine the good martial classes. I should probably make a couple sample characters and see how they stack up. Like level 1, 5, 8, 15 or something like that and compare to Barbarian. I know the iconic characters are usually pretty shit, but is there another resource for prebuilt decent characters in PF?
I also apologize for being dismissive.
>>
>>55399815
>Magisa

You're only saying that because her boobs are massive!
>>
Okay, we now a lot of people are interested in the good old anime meme stuff for campaigns. That's fair.

But what about something more new, fresh and unorthodox? What about a TierZoo campaign?
>>
File: 1467539201104.gif (485KB, 272x251px) Image search: [Google]
1467539201104.gif
485KB, 272x251px
>>55400318
What about a Kiruminzoo campaign?
>>
>>55400347
Only after we get discipline errata.
>>
>>55400056
they don't scale you asshat
>>
File: bird man AOAAA.png (197KB, 969x852px) Image search: [Google]
bird man AOAAA.png
197KB, 969x852px
so, rate my level 1 character for a campaign i'm gonna be in, lads

pls no bully
>>
>>55401069
>level 3
>dc 15 fort
>average save probably around a +5
So, it's a 50/50 chance at THIS level, against low-level opponents. If you're staying at level 3 permanently then maybe, but if you hit level 5+ it's going to fall off REAL fast

Unless you're an Alchemist with Full Pouch, which causes the DCs to scale.
>>
>>55401195
Whoops, meant to reply to >>55400056
>>
>>55397514
Then you could still include it as a loredump, if you'd want; have the angel/demon/whatever have been summoned not to defend the tomb necessarily, but to try and keep the man sane while he spent his life alone. Have it be seething that it's been stuck here so long, and if the party plays their cards right they can get some useful info out of it (ie. Locations of traps, or info about the BBEG the bound entity had heard/seen)
>>
>>55401184
>Monk
>Shield
>6 skill points
>No will save
What the fuck am i looking at
Also where are your feats you bird nigga
>>
File: waw.png (75KB, 969x852px) Image search: [Google]
waw.png
75KB, 969x852px
>>55401257
ohp, lemme drop em
>>
>>55401184
Looks alright? Though for simplicity's sake you might want to make your real stats into your base stats and get rid of the racial adjustments in the Enhancement column.
>>
>>55401267
i have shield from snapping turtle style, letting me basically just have +1 to AC as long as a hand is free
>>
>>55401267
>>55401282
Yeah that makes much more sense, i also assume you got an extra skill point instead of extra hp now that i think about it
>>
>>55401315
yep, yep
tengu FCB is kinda shit, but that's generally how i feel about FCBs besides orc fighter
>>
>>55401329
also, unchained monk gives up their will save for a BAB at first level
my plans are probably going to be something like getting finesse for my unarmed strikes, getting deeper down the tree for snapping turtle style, stuff like that.
>>
>>55399141
Yeah, but I'd rather pick her
>>
>>55401184
>AOAAA
Is that how you spell that noise from Down With The Sickness?
>>
>>55401703
hell yeah, my dude
>>
>>55401691
No, she's mine!
>>
>>55399141
>>55401691
>>55401808
And that's the tale of how the post-RotJR era came to a close and the Waifu Wars erupted. Truly it was a dark time.
>>
>>55401691
>>55401808
Neither of you can keep up with her damage per round
>>
>>55401845
Good. Maybe in another year we can have a Renaissance.
>>
>>55399699
>Assuming direct control.
>>
>>55401937
No anon, the Waifu Wars will just be 100 years of unending strife.
>>
Is it just me, or is evolved companion pretty busted for low level campaigns?

As a human druid, I can throw pounce and one or two bonus attacks into my animal buddy and have a more effective fighter than the fighter at level one. And in still a full caster on top of that.
>>
>>55401703
It's missing an A, but yes.
>>
>Premade campaign
>Encounters are hard as fuck
>Almost TPK after almost TPK
>Group remade a hundred times
>GM "Is your fault, you're stupid and keep fighting stuff stronger than you"
>No other stuff to do
>Me "Fuck it, I'm out"
>Read the campaign
>Turns out GM has been skimming XP hard, like we should be 4 levels higher than we were and the fucker insisted it was "our fault"
>>
>>55402736

Well, at least now you know you're not missing anything by not continuing to play with the guy.
>>
>>55402736
How do you play with a side like that long enough to have 4 levels of skimmed xp? Even if you never leveled, that's level 5,and more realistically, it's probably around level 10.
>>
>>55402844
I started the game around 4th level (they had been playing since 1st I think), around the 7th level or so the problems became super obvious, till then the encounters were hard and we had some casualties here and there but nothing that made me think that the GM was doing something wrong but around 7th level any encounter ever ended in lots of casualties and the survivors withdrawing. I lasted around 15 sessions in this group.
>>
>>55389473
>Encouraging people to do back-room ERP and make titcow anime whores as characters
Really anon
>>
Reminder that kestrel are the best Bloodforge race and you should accept nothing less.
>>
>>55403360
who
>>
>>55403360
>not lashers

Get a load of this guy
>>
>>55403360
Bird taste best taste.

>>55403399
Halfing/harpy crossbreed.
>>
How strong should a two children (boy and girl) be to kill a wild boar with a boar spear? If it is not possible, what other animals would you pick that would impress someone of relative importance?
>>
>>55390552
>He doesn't know about the metanigger club
Anon, seriously? Why do you think every game that appears is applied to by the same ten or so people, all with multi-page applications, and all with the same general themes of ERP, shitty writing, and general faggotry?
>>
>>55392750
Bump
>>
>>55392261
>Anime tits
Tada
Or just be a degenerate tranny and ERP with people
>>
>>55403315
Just make a normal looking girl but PM the GM to let them know she has a dick, boom you're in.
>>
New thread:

>>55403671
>>55403671
>>55403671
>>55403671
>>
>>55403619
>degenerate tranny
Who are you calling out?
>>
>>55403683
More like 'which one'.
>>
>>55403683
Probably someone who plays girls but is demonstrably a guy, so...

Everyone?
>>
>>55402362
Companions are busted in low level games as is. No surprise that things that boost them are more broken.
>>
>>55400318
fuck that, give me a Drifters campaign
>>
>>55403543
seeing as they use a weapon literally made for the job, i'd say they have to be smart more than strong
the spear gets braced against the ground anyway
>>
>>55403932
Hell yeah.
>>
File: littlegirl.jpg (183KB, 768x1052px) Image search: [Google]
littlegirl.jpg
183KB, 768x1052px
>>55398051
But if you were to literally play an isekai "reincarnated into/controlling the body of a character", which one would you choose?
There's absolutely nothing wrong with recycling the answer.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.