[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bgg/ Board Games General No Anime Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 28

File: oie_w6tHjEDhwNAI.jpg (2MB, 1200x1687px) Image search: [Google]
oie_w6tHjEDhwNAI.jpg
2MB, 1200x1687px
Previous Thread: >>55280810

Gaming Resources:

The Map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2658308#

https://pastebin.com/aWmbgN7K (embed)
>Hey bgg, sit down and talk me about your m-gaming group. How many people? Where? When?
>>
Whats wrong with that womans face
>>
>>55366411
>>Hey bgg, sit down and talk me about your m-gaming group. How many people? Where? When?
From 15 to 20 people. Pub with beers, precels and french fries. Once a week for 5 hours.
So far pretty cool but there are only 2 guys bringing most of the games, usually around 15-20 titles to chose.
>>
>>55367294
She works retail.
>>
>>55366411
>Hey bgg, sit down and talk me about your m-gaming group. How many people? Where? When?
>Group
I have two stable groups, Nerd group and Baker group. Both are only five people usually.
>Where
Usually my place or like in a summerhouse.
>When
I had a Sunday meetup with the nerds last winter and we are probably going to pick that up when one of us get's gloomhaven. The baker group meets up couple of times a year and casually plays casual games.
>>
What are your thoughts on ties? Are they ok to have or an abomination?

What about tie breakers? Would you rather have a silly one like arboretum or one that depends on you having more of something?
>>
>>55367561
I'd prefer a decisive resolution if possible. I'd also prefer it if the tiebreaker has something to do with good gameplay, rather than rewarding you for doing well despite playing badly.
>>
>>55367561
There's enough systematic chaos in board games that even a difference of a small handful of points doesn't mean much. So if close scores are meaningless, breaking it down even further with an arbitrary tie-breaker is even more meaningless (non-arbitrary tie breakers, such as "gold is turned in 5 to 1 for points, tie breaker is most unscored gold, therefore gold is effectively worth 1/5th of a point" are good, but not because they're tiebreakers but because getting to exact multiples of stuff is annoying).

For example, if I score $1000 and you score $990, can we really say I played better than you? The score could easily have been effected by other players (accidental kingmaking) or chance elements (in games that have them). Even in games without chance, there are times when a player will make moves more or less randomly. For example, take two moves that look equally good on the surface but one of them, 100 moves down the line, will set me up for $10 more. If I happen to pick that move it doesn't show any skill on my part. I "got lucky" even though the game has no chance elements.
>>
>>55367561
Kinda boring but if they happen in games where you score a lot of points and its something that happens rarely its fine. Tiebreakers can be fine if they make sense, like resources that could easily have brought the player the victory next round, but some other mechanics are rather lame.
>>
File: white person smile.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
white person smile.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>55367294
>>55367520
Checks out. It's the white person smile with just slightly more faked enthusiasm.
>>
>>55366411
what is the most crucial expansion/s for eldritch horror? If you had to choose max two.
>>
>>55370060
I would buy Arkham Horror. It's Eldritch Horror but with way more interesting shit going on.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
So whats everyones thoughts on recent The Edge: Dawnfall gameplay video?
>>
>>55370261

I would buy Eldritch Horror if you like board games or Arkham Horror LCG if you like LCGs with some story-based and character-driven elements. I wouldn't buy Arkham Horror board game since either EH or AHLCG does a specific facet of the original board game better while both simultaneously cut down on the overly fiddly nature of it as a story-telling device. And if
>>55370060 really wants both they can comfortably coexist within the same collection.

As for EH expansions, Forbidden Lore is honestly mandatory, and I'd get Strange Remnants next for the sweet Focus action (which you should houserule into the game regardless).
>>
Me and 1 roommate and 2 other people are almost through pandemic legacy. We usually play at their place. We try to meet at least once a week when available and play through 2 sessions. Typically it's been Thursdays and Sundays.

Me and both my roommates + whoever we can get to come over have been playing kemet almost every day, sometimes twice. Sometimes we wind down with sheriff of Nottingham/dixit or something else light and fun. Yesterday we played kemet, sheriff, kemet. We all agreed we would use the priest module of ta - seti next time we play. We've been using every other module and c3k until now.
Kemet rules btw. Easily tied with pandemic legacy for my favorite game ever. They're such different beasts I don't think a fair comparison is possible.

Me and one other friend meet weekly at his place, usually Fridays, (he also comes over sometimes for kemet/whatever), but at his place we tend to play 2 player games. Sometimes he can get people over and sometimes his roommate joins. The next time all 3 of us play together it will be merchants and marauders, my first time but not theirs. last time we played power grid. Not sure what will be this Friday.

Am I spoiled because I play games almost every day?
>>
>>55370564
Eldritch Horror is literally baby's first Arkham Horror. All of the challenge and thematic immersion is ripped out so casuals have a co op Lovecraft game they can play. "Fiddly" is a word casuals use when they can't understand why complex mechanics would be included in a game. Notice how no one on earth calls COIN games fiddly even though there is a ton of shuffling shit around? It's because people who want to play quality, in-depth games don't mind having to think and move their hands during upkeep phases. No reason to get expansions for EH. If you feel you want more, just buy the adult version.
>>
>>55370602
Maybe you are, but I play games every day with my SO and/or friends so I guess I would be too. People online just like to bitch so when I hear sob stories about how they never get to play I assume either their personality sucks and no one will play with them or they're just too stupid/proud to get some co op games/games that can be played solo.
>>
>>55366411
Thats actually interesting. I have a group of friends that I try to insert into /board games/. In this group there is 1 hikimori, 1 guy that thinks he is some sort of mastermind, and one quite normal guy like me. To insert them into /bg/, i started with turn based vidya (as they all love vidya games), like HoMM, Age of Wonders, or Space empires Last one failed, they cant recognise that even if you do your 'turn' later than other player, in timeline its stil the same turn
So, I'm trying to play with them, but from the 4 of us incuding me, 2 doesn't give a fuck, and a 4th one I think plays only so I won't get sad. With really triggers me, as they wanted me to became DM for 'something like DnD, but you will make something better' I can't, sure i have documments that im aspie but dont excpect too much from me
>>
>>55370808
Ok man, we get it you got sour when they released the new, upgraded game after you collected everything for the part one.
It doesn't mean you have to lure other guys to it.
>>
>>55370564
>fiddly = bad
>shilling AHLCG simply because Lovecraft was mentioned
>calling an expansion mandatory
ok, you had your fun and got a (You), now back to red.dit please
>>
File: certified.jpg (79KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
certified.jpg
79KB, 720x524px
>>55370872
>implying
>>
>>55370855
You could try Arkham Horror LCG (I'm not that other guy who brought it up for some random faggy reason, I swear). It's got hardcore story telling elements and is not a hard game to understand. Plus it's co-op just like DnD with lvling up and everything and the difficulty can be adjusted if they really want to experience the story and make decisions but would be discouraged by failure.

Only downside is you need two core sets for four players, but it's not too expensive if you avoid Amazon depending on where you live.
>>
>>55370808
Fiddly is a word that means "adds complexity without adding a corresponding level of depth."
>>
>>55370986
Sounds interesting. But another problem is: They never come in full group, 'hiki' and 'mastermind' are brothers that hates themselves, and also both are lazy as fuck, so most of time i spend with 'quite normal guy' alone. I was wondering about 7 wonders, or 7 wonders: duels. could anyone here compare them to me? like, if normal version is still playable for 3 players, or duels would be better anyway?
>>
File: oogabooga.png (196KB, 640x715px) Image search: [Google]
oogabooga.png
196KB, 640x715px
>>55371033
That's exactly why I said
>people who want to play quality, in-depth games don't mind having to think and move their hands during upkeep phases
Read entire posts before you respond next time, anon. Or are you just waiting for the easier version of my post to be released?
>>
>>55371107
How about you tell us some games you already have and we'll let you know what might work. If you're just looking for games that are good with 2+ you can always go with a fun co-op game because they can generally be played with any player count and usually are pretty thematic, which sounds like what your friends want.
>>
>>55370808
>the adult version
>Purposefully playing a game with worse mechanics because 'it's the adult version'

That's the equivalent of a baby boomer telling you that you should suffer because it 'builds character'.
>>
File: Can't_Hurt_Pepe.jpg (42KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
Can't_Hurt_Pepe.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
>>55371267
>worse mechanics
>using millenial blog-tier analogy
What it comes down to is this: AH is a richer experience. The only reason someone would want the lesser experience (EH) is that they play more casually (which is fine, to each their own) or they aren't smart enough to figure out the complexities of the superior product (which is also fine, everyone has different talents).

If the game is too hard for you or your friends that's fine, but don't assume it's too hard for everyone else as well. Some people like deep, thematic experiences and are wiling and able to enjoy them.
>>
>>55370564 here

I'd like to preface by saying that Arkham Horror got me into modern board games, and at the time that I played it, it represented everything I wanted in an evening's board gaming experience. And I would still sit down and play it if someone asked. But I feel as if a lot of denial about Arkham Horror having unintuitive mechanisms compared to its successors is due to a sunk cost fallacy on the part of its fans, that cost either being experiences playing it or even money costs from the game and expansions, which I can wholly empathize with.

I wouldn't say Arkham Horror has "bad" mechanisms so much as they're muddied, with a focus more on story-telling flavor and less focus on how much it adds to the game in terms of it affecting a player's decision-making and input on the board state during their turn. There's a disproportionate amount of bookkeeping required to player agency gained, if that makes sense, and that can tend to make a game feel fiddly. Fiddly isn't simply a word meaning "more components", but rather meaning the rules are more in service to something besides the gameplay itself.

Not that Eldritch Horror has broken away from all of those problems, but its streamlined approach to many of the more... "fiddly" aspects of Arkham Horror makes EH feel more distilled. I feel that this is most evident when adding expansions to each. Eldritch Horror feels like it becomes augmented with each expansion, while Arkham Horror becomes bogged down with them.

As to the difficulty, there's a difference between difficult to play and difficult to win. While EH is more streamlined, it is not, as a result, easier to beat, and is still quite difficult.

The best criticism I've seen is that Eldritch Horror feels less personal leading many to prefer Arkham for a "better experience", which I agree with. However, I feel as if the LCG provides that personal aspect, and due to how well it plays would recommend that for those missing out on that experience instead.
>>
>>55371145
No, I read it. Did you read mine? It's only a sentence, and it should be patently obvious that I'm saying Arkham is considered fiddly because those complex mechanics you're talking about don't actually add the depth warranted by their complexity. Not, as you're asserting, because normies can't complexity.

Dumb Aku Aku poster.
>>
>>55370843
I've got co-op games that I play solo but being in graduate school you don't really have time to go out and make friends or find people who enjoy board games like you do. On top of that, aside from the "small college town" I'm in, if you want to do anything you have to drive an hour away (which is where the nearest LGS is)
>>
>>55371795
>being this triggered by Aku Aku
>repeating yourself
Sorry that you have nothing new to say anon. Good talking to ya, enjoy playing your simple games with your simple friends.

>don't actually add depth
They make the game more thematic. There is more variety in cards and monsters. You have to actually learn things about the situation (collect clues) before you are able to profitably affect the outcome of the game (close gates). There isn't that retarded "buy whatever you want" market. Monsters are actually tough and the flow of combat makes sense in a Lovecraft-themed world (try to avoid, then try to comprehend what you're seeing, then resort to fighting because you have to).

Why would you play either game if not for thematic value? Surely you do not consider either game an exercise in strategy? The only reason I can imagine you don't understand this is that you know nothing about the source material, which is fine but it makes me wonder why you didn't just buy a mechanically superior game.
>>
>>55371854
>in grad school you don't have time to make friends
This is objectively untrue. Learn to budget your time. If you think grad school takes time, wait until you start working. You will be much happier in life if you learn to make time for your mental well-being sooner rather than later.

>have to drive a hour away to do anything
If you can't find anything to do in a college town you must be very boring or a mormon.
>>
>>55371686
so basically
>AH is thematic as hell, but very complicated to play because of it
>EH is watered down thematically, but still irritating as far as gameplay goes
>AHLCG gives the best story
Right, so why would anyone want a less thematic Lovecraft game? What niche does EH fill other than for people who can't/don't want to learn AH?

Of course AHLCG is the best Lovecraft game thematically (and probably overall), but it's so different from the other two there really is no reason to bring it up.
>>
>>55371854
>don't really have time to go out and make friends or find people
>what is the internet
>what is the bulletin board every college has
>what is talking to people on campus
o ya this is 4chan where socially retarded is par for the course, my fault assuming you're a functional human
>>
>>55372376
Kind of a simplification of the points I've made. Really, distilled != watered down and EH does have some problems but they are nothing close to irritating, just small nitpicks.

It more comes down to the basis of the ratio of gameplay to theme is skewed heavily towards theme in Arkham, while it's skewed the other way for Eldritch. Both offer heavy theme, both offer engaging gameplay, but in different ratios, and I find the ratio designed in Arkham makes gameplay more cumbersome to its detriment, while Eldritch has a much more refined ratio. The fat was trimmed.
>>
So AH isn't just a Batman reskin of EH?
>>
>>55372826
Excuse me, what?
Arkham is a lovecraft thing. Batman didn't create it.
>>
>>55372672
Makes sense I guess. EH is honestly boring to me after playing AH, it feels like Pandemic+ as opposed to AH lite
>>
I bought tragedy looper cause I like the one against many aspect to it.
I brought it to my gaming group and nobody but me could get the hang of the rules.
Are there any one vs many games that /bgg/ recommends that morons can comprehend?
>>
>>55372930
As if. Lovecraft was notorious for stealing most of his ideas. Ever since Harry Houdini wrote "Under the Pyramids" for a pulp magazine, Lovecraft stole the mythos from that story and expanded upon them. Houdini died before he could sue.

Lovecraft stole the name Arkham from Stan Lee's Batman, and stole the appearance of Cthulhu from the one and only painting created by Ayn Rand- a fellow author and, for years, his lover.
>>
>>55372979
Honestly, most of them are quite simple. Tragedy Looper is more of a mental exercise than a game and, although it is really fun if you can understand it, it really is not for everyone.

Check out Descent, Conan, Level 7: Omega Protocol, Imperial Assault, etc. for more 1vAll. Most I'm aware of are dungeon crawlers, so apologies if that's not your thing.
>>
>>55372979
Also, rumor has it that the upcoming expansion for Kemet turns the game into a 1 v All.
>>
>>55373070
No, I love dungeon crawlers. Thanks for the suggestions
>>
>>55373107
Pretty much every game of kemet I play is 1 v all because I always win and everybody just tries to stop me
>>
File: savage.jpg (98KB, 269x328px) Image search: [Google]
savage.jpg
98KB, 269x328px
>>55373661
lol. well maybe with expac they'll actually have the tools to stop you
>>
>>55373107
There's another expansion for Kemet coming?
>>
File: 1473374465804.jpg (85KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
1473374465804.jpg
85KB, 500x702px
>>55366411
>Hey bgg, sit down and talk me about your m-gaming group.
*sits down, pulls over keyboard*

>How many people?

>Where?
A Library

>When?
Erry Monday night and an occasional all day Saturday
>>
>>55367561
Ties don't bother me but games like Cosmic Encounter where the crabs in the bucket will keep you from winning because they're rather share 1/4 of a victory than a full loss piss me off. It's almost worse than co-op. Almost.
>>
File: file.jpg (42KB, 706x370px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
42KB, 706x370px
>>55370549
why are those d20s blank

I am literally triggered
>>
>>55370602
NEET lyfe
>>
File: IMG_1880.png (926KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1880.png
926KB, 1024x768px
Week 2 of waiting for my masmorra to arrive.
Got it on ebay with all the kickstarter rewards for giggles.
I've seen a few videos of it played and it looks fun
Anyone here play it? Good sides and bad sides to it?
>>
>>55374151
>Got it on ebay
are you sure though
>>
>>55374180
I have a tracking number, so... hopefully?
>>
>>55373737
ya, matagot posted a pic of one of the new creatures on their insta/twitter a few months ago
>>
>>55374151
Let me know how you like it when you get it, looks like a lot of fun but idk if I want to buy it without playing/hearing someone who's not a shill talk about it. Gameplay videos have me so/so on it.
>>
>>55374151
do those... do those dice have sticker faces?
>>
>>55370549
There was a time where I would have bought this instantly, but since then I have developed a true hatred for dice and so I will be passing. If you don't mind/want a dice chucker I think it's solid.

I've said all this without remembering the price, so that has not factored into my post at all.
>>
>>55374311
I hope they're not stickers. The dice are monsters in this game so you roll to spawn one. But if they're stickers that will suck
>>
>>55372979
Specter Ops
>>
>saved 1/3 of my budget at Gencon because most deals weren't good enough to get me to buy
>BGG has 3 new auctions daily "I have to sell games to pay off the new stuff I bought"
>games on my buy list at 1/4-1/3 MSRP
Got to love those impulse shoppers
>>
>>55377232
whoa, most of the games I want are gone already but ill keep checking, thanks for the tip anon
>>
>>55377555
I generally find older games that I haven't picked up yet, but people impulse buy, get home and the bills start coming due in Sept/Oct. Perfect time to snag games cheap. I'm kicking myself for getting a copy of 1st & Goal a couple weeks back, someone's got one up for $10 start bid with 3-5 expansions in the box. Then again I likely won't play if often enough to NEED the expansions and I did only pay $12, this one will no doubt end up multiple bidders
>>
any dungeon dice roller that you recommend for me to play with my family. We have enjoyed very much 7 wonders. I would like something with simple rules yet difficult to master.
Also post which is your favorite game to play with your family or friends
>>
File: IMG_1951.gif (827KB, 300x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1951.gif
827KB, 300x334px
>>55367294
>>55367520
Reminds me of her
>>
>>55377944
You know what? Fuck you for reminding me about that video. Nice dubs though.
>>
>>55378091
>still getting triggered over something so irrelevant
wew
e
w

Can anyone explain to my why reddit creams so hard over concordia? I just don't get the appeal.
>>
>>55377867
clank!
also clank!
>>
out of:
Carl Chudyk's Innovation
Castle of Burgundy the card game
Summoner Wars

which should I pick for a 2 player game tomorrow?
>>
I know bgg doesn't give a fuck about SJWs, and rightfully so, and thankfully few fucks about boardgaming celebrities. But holy shit I just have to say I can not take SU&SDs editorials any more. I might still watch their videos occasionally, but between Matt, the off-writers, and the constant pandering, no amount of quality writing can make me read them regularly.

Anyways, is Not Alone a quality purchase? I heard you can find it at B&N now.
>>
>>55379680
I don't understand how anyone can actually listen to those people. Even if they didn't have the retarded political shit going on, all they do is bitch if a game doesn't have enough theme and isn't called Concordia. Every even mildly abstract game they review gets compared to that fucking game and called worse.
>>
>>55375115
You can clearly see that they're stickers.
>>
>>55379814
I only saw that in Mombasa, and honestly I can see it being a fiddlier Concordia.
>>
>>55379680
Yeah SUSD are fucking "burn alive and then hit with a car" tier. Since they live in Londonistan I keep hoping one of the blacks or browns they keep taking in their arse will off them, but alas.
>>
>>55379849
They aren't even on straight, but I didn't want to ruin his day by pointing it out.
>>
>>55379680
I haven't read their editorials, do you mind giving a few examples of what makes them so bad?

I used to watch their videos but gave up because they boil down to them making dumb jokes, playing with the components in a way that's funny because it's so off the wall, glossing over how to play the game, and just talking about how fun/unfun a game is before calling it a day
>>
>>55379873
Then you haven't seen many reviews of abstract games done by SUSD. Claiming every one is compared to Concordia is a stretch but they do it way more often than warranted. And they refuse to positively review anything without theme. If they say positive things about it, it is guaranteed they still recommend some highly thematic game as a "better" alternative.

They're the kind of faggots who refuse to condone playing a game unless it lets them escape the real world and doesn't remind them how bad they are at critical thinking.
>>
>>55379920
Their editorials are exactly the same without the playing with components. Yes, they try to have a "witty banter dialogue" even when they put their reviews in a written format.
>>
>>55380459
Didn't they say good things about Food Manager or whatever that one is?
>>
>>55371394
Do people truly find AH to be complex at all? Shit made perfect sense after like one run for my group.
>>
thinking of picking up cultists of cthulhu, what's it like?
>>
>>55380510
Are you trying to imply that Food Chain Magnate doesn't have theme?
>>
>>55380564
Ya, people who have no business playing complex games whine that it's hard then run around the internet telling everyone that EH is a quality game despite the fact that it is barely harder than Pandemic and comes with so little content that it becomes uninteresting after one play if you don't give FFG more money for expansions.

And thus, the cycle of board games becoming more casual and companies spewing out half-completed games they plan to complete later through expansions continues. This entire process will sound horrifyingly familiar to anyone above the age of 18 who grew up playing video games.
>>
>>55379680
SU&SD is literal sjw trash, pinnacle of bad taste and shitty jokes. Its worse than rahdo.
>>
>>55381179
Boardgames are nothing at all like vidya, my child.

For example, it's the "casual" boardgames that come with lots of content. In boardgaming, the less content, the more hardcore the game. (Just try to prove me wrong; you can't.)

It boils down to the fact that vidya, books, music, etc., are all passive consumption hobbies. Boardgaming is an active creative hobby like sports or crafting. In active hobbies the truly hardcore create something out of nothing instead of relying on prepackaged stuff they buy in a store.
>>
>>55381239
Kingdom Death is extremely hardcore, and Love Letter is extremely casual.
>>
>>55381239
>vidya, books, music, etc., are all passive consumption hobbies
No, it's just that the people into these hobbies are less likely to try their hand at them.
Except music, anyone who truly follows music probably knows an instrument or two.
>>
File: bgg.jpg (104KB, 605x595px) Image search: [Google]
bgg.jpg
104KB, 605x595px
I think /bgg/ reached entirely new and unexplored levles of autism. Stay safe my my friends.
>>
>>55381260
>Kingdom Death is extremely hardcore, and Love Letter is extremely casual.
No, they're both about equally casual. There is absolutely nothing hardcore about Kingdom Death. (Except the price, I guess.)

>>55381267
>No, it's just that the people into these hobbies are less likely to try their hand at them.
>Except music, anyone who truly follows music probably knows an instrument or two.
Nah, listening to music and playing an instrument are absolutely different hobbies. E.g., the average fan of whatever musical genre is hip at the moment never listens to classical music; at the same time, I can hardly imagine a musician who isn't interested at least a little bit in classical and jazz. Same with vidya. (As a rule, game developers don't even play video games at all; this is actually a big problem in the industry.)
>>
>>55381383
I'd say kingdom death is at a medium. Also it's more of a mini game in my onion.

Archipelago and Twilight Imperium is what I'd call heavy.
>>
>>55381239
>For example, it's the "casual" boardgames that come with lots of content. In boardgaming, the less content, the more hardcore the game.
You're mostly correct here, but that's literally the same in vidya. 'Hardcore' gamers like stuff like Quake 3 or Starcraft that have barely any ribbons and is all core gameplay. Casuals like Skyrim because it looks decently and throws tons of useless mini-features at you, even though the gameplay is mind-numbingly stupid.
>>
>>55381383
>second point
I'm not talking about metalheads or b-boys or whatever, I'm talking actual music fans. Like in board games, if a guy only plays Catan or only plays Cerebus engine DBG's (I do know that guy) he can't really be put in the "board gamer" category, imo.
>first point
After thinking about it I think "coredness" in BG could probably be defined as the product of the length and the depth of a single instance of that game, and KD:M is extremely hardcore in that frame.
>>
>>55381551
>could probably be defined as the product of the length and the depth of a single instance of that game
Nah, by that definition that card game 'War' (or even good old Risk) is hardcore, because it's infinitely long.
>>
>>55381426
>Archipelago
>Heavy

Nah, it's pretty average. The only reason it may appear that way is because you have to spend hours beating faggots into submission, I will haggle every last franc over EVERYTHING because if you haven't suffered brain herniation by the end, you're doing it WRONG.
>>
>>55379680
It is. It's basically Hide and Seek: The Board Game, with hand management deciding where you can hide. That's it. But it's clever enough to really work, especially in a party situation.
>>
>>55379814
This isn't true at all. Some of the best reviews they've ever done are on games with basically no theme/no theme you'll actually be noticing, such as HMS Dolores, Mafia de Cuba, etc. Theme doesn't at all seem to relate to how much they like it.

If you mean actual fucking abstracts like YINSH, fuck off with your abstracts desu, nobody wants to review those except occasionally Tom Vasel, what do you expect.
>>
>>55379680
>bgg doesn't give a fuck about SJW
You haven't read the thread on the New Angeles forum about the use of 'he' in the rules, then?
>>
>>55379920
I stopped watching after the Imperial 2030 (or something like that) review after rewatching it two times to 'get' how you play the game and failing each time. The only thing I got out of it is that it's a war-economy game.
>>
>>55381928
>length and depth

>WELL I ONLY HEARD LENGTH SO THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING WITH
>>
i secretly like watching board game playthough especially multiplayer ones that don't take 40 minutes to even explain the rules.

do you have any let's play to suggest me?

pls no bully, i have no friend to play with irl
>>
>>55383927
Caculus lesson, yo.

Infinite length times infinitesimal but finite depth = infinite coredness.

Huge-ass but finite length times huge-ass but finite depth = finite coredness, which is still less than infinite coredness.
>>
>>55383978
Both Game Night and Wheaton's show are OK. Game Night gives you full, uncut playthroughs and has a fairly huge range of games they've played but one player (Dave) pretty much has to carry the show as far as keeping it interesting for the listener.

TableTop, on the other hand, has actual editing (It's good editing, but it's still editing) and for the most part all players are acting-types who are comfortable in front of the camera and doing a good job of portraying "fun" not "We just filmed our normal board game meetup". The downside is that Wil is a bit of a SJW, but that usually doesn't come up/come out. If you're the type to descend into autistic screecing /pol/ mode at mild left leanings, or even just cringe at bringing politics into it, skip Five Tribes and Welcome to the Dungeon (and oddly not Monarch other than maybe the intro, as I recall). In fact, skip Welcome to the Dungeon anyway, it's just a bad, cringey episode even totally aside from where viewers may fall on the political spectrum.

If you want to experience gaming as though you were hovering over the table with a group actually playing, watch Game Night

If you want to be entertained by Board Games as a show, watch TableTop.
>>
>>55384136
thank you, i just tried to watch an episode from wheaton's tabletop and it gave me editing sickness after 10 minutes.
i'll stick to game nights even if half the players are amoebas.
>>
>>55381514
I'd argue that Skyrim is so popular because you're the chosen one for literally everything so the npcs all suck your dick and make you feel special. It's more of feeling like you're so important and getting your way whenever you want.
>>
>>55384136
>recommending Tabletop
I guess the first season or two was only cringe and not full dumpster fire, but that's still not something to recommend. They fuck up the rules so often even after editing that you really can't use it to get an understanding of any game. Did you miss the episode where one of the "celebrities" gave up trying to win and just played a random card each time it was her turn?
>>
>>55384753
Don't forget that Wil blames one of his editors (or managers, I don't know what the fuck their title is) for not teaching Wil the rules correctly because even though he's hosting a board game show, Wil doesn't feel responsible to learn the rules himself
>>
>>55383978
Why can't you skip the rules explanation part of the video?
>>
>>55381239
This is the most delusional thing I've read all day.

Nice try, Asmodee.
>>
>>55383344
>some of the best reviews they've done

Sure, maybe. But event their "best reviews" suck ass so what the hell is your point?
>>
>>55384136
>recommending Wheaton in any capacity, especially board games

back to red.dit pls
>>
>>55381239
I was obviously talking about the companies running the show, not the people who play board games.

Someday you just might learn to comprehend what you read. Until then I recommend you lurk more and type less.
>>
>>55383518
I tihnk he means /bgg/ and not boardgamegeek. Beucase jesus christ that place. It is a wonderful resource for rule clarifications and games that are out/coming out and such. But the forums are just the worst.
>>
>game box says 90 minutes
>3 hours in everyone still keeps eachother in a stranglehold and make the game last a few turns longer even though everyone is one possible turn away from winning
>game parts are depleted because the creator never thought a game would take this long
>>
File: themetagame.png (20KB, 830x216px) Image search: [Google]
themetagame.png
20KB, 830x216px
mad/10
>>
>>55387188
do you know what specifically they were mad about? what the poster said?
>>
>>55387333
Considering it's a comment about kickstarter pricing on yet another mediocre party game? They were likely mad someone called them out about overpricing.
>>
>>55387408
ya that was my guess too, jw if anyone knew for sure
>>
>>55387408
It's 55 bucks for everything. It's white cards with text and a little black and white picture. And it's a casualized version of every other party game out there.
>>
>>55387333
>>55387408
>>55387451
yes it was a two lines comment about the game is forgettable and you are paying 20 some cards
>>
>>55387493
Not overly surprising, the page on their own website has them talking about how it's a Top 100 ever game but only has 185 rankings on BGG. That's the start of every failed KS ever, except this one has the SUSD idiot fanbase to fleece
>>
>>55387526
i checked their ks description of the game.
Isnt there already existing party game where reuse the same cards and have to guess them giving different clues every round? like literally exactly thing they "did" in their game?
>>
>>55387874
Don't think about it too hard. There are 100 games that are basically the exact same thing. Don't buy it, let idiots waste there money, and watch as the world proves yet again that capitalism does far more to prevent innovation than expedite it.
>>
>>55387874
monikers
>>
>>55387903
*their
>>
>>55386704
>Someday you just might learn to comprehend what you read.
That goes double for you, my mongoloid friendo.

The companies making boardgames with lots of content are casualest, dumbest, most money-grubbing companies in the industry.

The hardcore companies aren't the ones publishing coffin-sized boxes with miniatures and 55 (((expansions))).
>>
Okay kallax time. Or is it. What is the best time of the year, or when can I get the best price on kallax? I need 2 4×4 and 2 2×4. I know they were on sale a bit ago but some of you all said it wasn't the best price. Is there a norm of when the best price is available?
>>
>>55387922
My instinct is you missed the best window by a few weeks since they might price stuff cheaper during move in/back to school sales (I don't do ikea but every other dept store in my town drops prices through August due to the university students coming back). If you're dead set on Ikea stuff, make sure to sign up for their free program (they discount stuff just because) and if you can tell them you're moving they drop prices like 25%. You'd need a set of addresses to prove it, but I'm sure a creative anon could game the system.
>>
>>55387921
Lol good try, pal. You've had no one agree with you because this isn't the echo chamber you're used to posting in. You can keep trying to push your strange, misguided agenda but it warms my heart that no one here is buying it.
>>
>>55387922
what>>55388025 said

They were just on sale on Ikea's website a few weeks ago.
>>
>buy cheap games from Asmadi
>$6 + free shipping
>arrive today, flat rate box ($6.45 to ship)
The fact I'm making a publisher lose money on a sale feels so damn good
>>
>>55387922
If you live near an Ikea and can physically pick things up, sure. But if you don't and don't wanna pay the yuge shipping, just get some of these from walmart

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Better-Homes-and-Gardens-8-Cube-Organizer-Multiple-Colors/29741111

They are literally the exact same things and have free shipping from site to store or even your house.
>>
>>55388167
They likely have contracts with shippers that get them down towards 25% normal shipping costs.
>>
>>55388191
Yeah see if I wanted that style of bookshelf I'd just look for the knockoff brands that use the same wood pulp + veneer. Target/Walmart/Meijer/whatever other regional supermarket you've got will have sales when students come in, and again in Jan when they come back

>>55388201
$6.45 is the stamps.com rate, retail would've been $7.14 to ship a small flat rate box
>>
>>55388223
retailers do not pay the listed price was his point. they probably shipped it for a buck or two
>>
>>55388245
I have a retailer/small biz account, that's what I pay. Best you're doing domestic is 40% off, and that's by weight, not the flat rate stuff. Considering the Asmadi staff is like 5 people I doubt they're a large business account
>>
>>55383518
In the official forums?
>>
>>55388306
>implying real companies get fucked as hard as your "small biz"
dream on bud.
>>
>>55388331
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1700469/disappointed-use-his-generic-pronoun
Here it is. Don't bother reading it if you value your sanity. It never gets so bad like in the comment section of SUSD's review of Legend of the 5 Rings but it's still not worth spending time on that thread.
>>
>>55371182
Welp, its not much, i have old times games, like chess, backgammon or 'Mensch ärgere dich nicht'? at least that how wiki says when i tried to check english name, and some entry level shit, like eurobusiness.
I had some MtG, YuGiOh and Duel masters cards, but as Im the only guy in this group that works, and actually is silling to spend some of his money on games, I've resigned and sold them already. I don't earn enough to buy cards for everyone
From the 'newer' games I have WH Diskwars, as the hikimori guy loves WH Later he said that he is only interested in 40k ;_;
>>
>>55388445
willing, not silling*
Sorry, I'm working too much lately, and im tired as fuck right now
>>
>>55388167
>$6 game.
They would have paid you to get that trash out of their warehouse. You fell for it.
>>
>>55388439
>https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1700469/disappointed-use-his-generic-pronoun
>Single person posts about pronoun usage
>Literally everyone else is 'who cares'

The only 'sjw' you could point out is the thread creator. Everyone doesn't give a flying fuck about pronouns.

Stop stretching the truth.
>>
>>55388626
to be fair there were a few people warrioring, but you're right in that it was exaggerated
>>
>>55388081
FFG is a 'hardcore boardgame publisher' according to you? Srsly?

Please take your pills next time you post, k thnx bye.
>>
>>55388445
Space Hulk: Death Angel is like a 40K board game, also co-op.

40K Fireteam or whatever they call it is a cheaper way to play 40K and forges a compelling narrative if you play the unofficial version.
>>
Sup fa/tg/uys

So I just recently got orleans and concordia.
I recall watching Game Night (BoardGameGeektv) episodes for both of these games and it got me thinking...

Could i possibly just present the beginning, rules explanation, of these videos to my group instead of reading and explaining the rules myself?

Now im a bit anal about this kind of thing so realistically i will read the rules front to back at least twice beforehand regardless of the opinions of my fellow anons.

But still i'm curious, ya know? I just wonder; do some people generally just throw on a rules explanation video when the groups together? How does that go? Any times it's backfired? Generally successful? etc.

Also, I figure that How to play videos from rodney smith are probably the ideal ones for such a thing, but that's part of what i wanna know. ie video specific opinions would be more interesting than a whole generalized response.

So yeah in short im just curious to see what everyone's opinion on this is, whether or not you've tried it yourself.

heard of teach the table? his concordia how to play video is only 10 minutes long! whaaaa
>>
>>55389976
I learn the game by reading the rules and playing a practice game against myself. Then I think about what parts do I need to explain in what order to get us playing the fastest as well as how much I need to load upfront and what parts I can simply explain as they come up.

Only games I've put on a rules video for is Space Cadets and that was me telling each person to watch the video for their segment and then me answering questions, and Mottainai cause the rulebook is confusing as fuuuuuck but even then the video was confusing for the others and I had to go through things one more time before play.
>>
>>55379462
Summoner wars if you like chucking dice and the rng factor of miniatures combat.

Innovation if you like crafting combos and nuking everything back to the Stone age.
>>
>>55390577
Innovation feels more fun as a 3-4. At 2 it feels like it's too easy to avoid letting off your opponent parasite off of you, while at larger numbers there's some strategy involved in who gets to benefit from you and how. Plus the I Demand cards get more potent.
>>
>>55384136
How the fuck do they make Welcome to the Dungeon political?
>>
>>55390849
I think he's saying that he thinks the Welcome to the Dungeon video is just plain shit and that your opinion on the video won't depend on your political views. Because it's shit.
>>
>>55390848
Well, I've played mostly with my wife, and we've had plenty of close games, along with some out precisely due to the points you mentioned. I find it works well enough at all players counts, but your critiques are quite valid.
>>
Anyone played Boss Monster? Is it something that can be used as a casual after-dinner chill with the gf?
>>
>>55391004
>can Boss Monster be played casual
Yes. Should it? Depends on your taste in gaming. It's a Munchkin replacement, in that it is referential humor, with minimal gameplay, but it does it in a fraction of the time. Game can also be a turkey in your collection as you move past it into deeper options.
>>
>>55391004
Depends on your temperament. It has a LOT of 'take that' meaning lots of just directly fucking your opponent over like 'oh that's a nice room you built... I'm blowing it up now' or 'you thought you killed that hero? well he's now alive again and twice as strong, have fun'.

I'd recommend drawing two or three extra room cards in your starting hand cause your beginning draw can hose you for several turns if you draw horrid shit.
>>
Dear /tg/, I work at Ravensburger. I wonder, between the thousands of puzzles, educational games and crap for 3-years old, does anyone here plays any of the decent-looking stuff we make? Note: all I do is putting stuff into boxes at assembly line (with bunch of retarded Bulgarians, in overheated hall with no air conditioning), so I don't really know how good the games actually are, especially as lot of them is in german or other languages I don't know, but some of the stuff looks interesting to me.

I was just wondering if there's any point in what I do (and yes, I do realize we wouldn't be doing 100k+ piece series if they didn't sell)
>>
>>55391094
>Ravensburger
Castles of Burgundy is a lot of fun. And I love Las Vegas.
>>
>>55391094
Aside from buying the wife a puzzle or two? Castles of Burgundy, Puerto Rico/San Juan, Las Vegas, Strike; all been fun but not gotten me to buy any of them yet.
>>
Does anyone know of a bare bones site for checkers? One that you can simply set up a room, share a link and initiate a game with a real person within seconds? It seems that all decent checkers sites you have register, confirm an email, and you end up in a lobby waiting for someone to agree to a match.
>>
>>55391094
Puerto Rico is what made me fall in love with this hobby, and San Juan and Ra are both excellent as well.

I also wanted to tell you that my wife and I just put together one of your puzzles, but I just checked, and it was a Schmidt. Sorry.
>>
>>55391087
>>55391094
Cheers guys, sounds decent enough. The aesthetic and inevitable atrocious puns/references are part of the charm drawing me to it. Not overly MLG serious about my games if they deliver what I'm after.

We have a friendly score tally going too for other games so a few rounds of fuck you wins will be nice.
>>
File: IMAG0818.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0818.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
Today's Kickstarter arrival. Puts me at 17/37 received for tabletop Kickstarters. Two of the ones I haven't received are expansions for two that I have, one is the new Star Realms, one should arrive today, six are set to be delivered on time, one might be dead in the water (needs to find a new artist), six are running behind schedule 1-6 months (avg ~3), and 4 are too recent to really gauge.
>>
>>55379462
>>55390577
too late, but thanks. Seems like I chose correctly because we played Innovation and I was frigging curb stomping his ass when we had to quit.

It was the modern looking version, with like double the 1 age cards- basically not the version Rhado does.

I'm intrigued and have to figure out which version to buy (or both).

We also played tides of madness and I was severely underwhelmed despite winning.
>>
>>55391004
is there any OTHER way to play boss monster is the question?

I find it incredibly fucking dull personally. YMMV

>>55391094
>Ravensburger
I have no fucking clue actually but I do have 4 year olds so...

>>55391156
Castles of Burgundy is good but when we played the guy who didn't specialize in a VP strategy wound up with like 40% more points than the rest of the table who were pretty close and each pursued, more or less, a major strategy. I am unclear if it was a fluke, genius, or Castles isn't all that great.
>>
>>55392541
Oh jeez, I have a strong dislike for the graphic design and layout of the "modern version. The orginal is crisp and neat. Would suggest getting the older one if you can at a fair price.
>>
>>55391642
I am 0/1 lifetime for KS
>>
>>55392615
Ouch. Which game, and what made you pick it?
>>
>>55392646
Clans of Caldonia
I don't know, I read the KS around the same time I wanted to buy a game but had nothing in mind. Honestly I didn't have enough experience to judge and it was before I got anti-hype and started really trying to not buy games I haven't actually played (I said TRYING).

So yeah, it looks like an idiot savant purchase. At one time I couldn't wait to get Terraforming Mars (never have) so it's clearly not a talent or anything.
>>
>>55392611
I felt that way too, the archaic parchment of the original seems dope. It played great though, if you can get over the space age numbering and some other bits. Apparently there was some re-balancing too?
>>
>>55392719
Oh, shit, I thought you meant the one you had backed had failed. I can't read the backer updates, but it sounds like it's shipping soon-ish. Looks pretty neat.
>>
What is the best dungeon crawler experience aside from HeroQuest? Right now I'm thinking about start collecting the D&D Adventure System series since it seems to be a cheaper alternative to Descent. Are there other games I need to consider?
>>
>>55391256
https://www.thespruce.com/play-checkers-online-411178
>>
>>55390849
Both what >>55390892 says, the table talk from the comedian guests got to super cringey "feminist critique" and Wil and Varney... weren't getting into it but you know they clearly didn't edit it out either.

And it was complete shit even by Tabletop standards totally aside from and removed from that. I know it triggers a bunch of autists here to say it but there ARE Good episodes of Tabletop, even in seasons 3 & 4. The Fury of Dracula 2-parter is good. Champions of Midgard is a good episode. Dead of Winter was legit. Forbidden Desert had a few too many in-jokes but it could get a laugh. Libertalia was fun to watch. I don't know if these were really good playthroughs, or if they fucked up the rules, because I've only played half those games and wasn't watching autistically for mistakes, but they were at least vaguely entertaining. Most of the episodes, though are slightly annoying, and when it's bad it's REALLY BAD.

Welcome to the Dungeon was worse than REALLY BAD.
>>
>>55392984
That entire list is either complicated to hell like I described, or against AI only. You'd think a simple "play checkers with a friend" site would exist by now, but it doesn't.
>>
Is it time for a new thread?
>>
>>55392796
>cheaper alternative
You're doing it wrong
>>
>>55394193
Something like the yatzee app my wife uses to play her mom or something like Diablo 3 where you neither know nor can control who you play with?
>>
>>55389208
thanks anon
>>
>>55394997
Buy Space HUlk now if you do, it;s OOP and the price has been steadily rising. I bought three at 18, 25, and 25 dollars and now they're at 32.
>>
>>55395053
well, fuck.
Will do after work
>>
>>55395084
>>55395053
>100$ in Poland
>>
>>55394997
If you're looking to drop big bucks, Space Hulk (as in leave off Death Angel) is a miniatures board game that's fun. It's like a 40k dungeon crawler.
>>
>>55395108
That's only like 30 real dollars dude.
>>
>>55395125
Its 350 PLN, so around 100US$. Fucking hell, thats 1/4 of monthly minimal wage after taxes here
>>
>>55395108
Plenty of copies on the BGG marketplace for cheaper in the EU. They don't all have the language edition listed but you could get one for decently cheap and do paste ups if nothing else
>>
>>55395229
yea, already ordered from E-bay, thanks
>>
>>55395159
I'm starting to question one of the online shops in my country since it has it for only 25$
It also has the Tyranid Enemy Pack and the Death Wing Space Marine expansions for 15$ each.
>>
>>55395266
>It also has the Tyranid Enemy Pack and the Death Wing Space Marine expansions for 15$ each.
Which shop.
This is important.
>>
>>55395354
Anon, I live in Romania so I doubt you'd be able to use the shop. Sorry for not being more clear.
>>
>>55379680
They are cock gobblers of the highest order. Pretentious, smarmy, and unfunny on all levels. I wish I could punch all their faces.

I can't stand rahdo, but at least he comes from an honest place. I don't like what he says or how he says it, but I respect his viewpoint. SUSD seem like opportunistic, reddit-tier hipsters who have invaded our hobby with the intent of 'changing' it. I hope they all die in a fire.
>>
>>55387922
Yea you missed it by a few weeks. I bought a 1x4 and 3 2x4 for a pretty good price.
>>
>>55395631
It's the difference between someone who made games and just loves everything (or at least everything he reviews) vs a couple kids with useless degrees that got jobs in journalism without any background in objective, neutral journalism. Rahdo is just happy to be here, the SUSD guys are looking to cash in (it's also why GameNight! is better than Tabletop, those guys are actual nerds, the Geek & Sundry b-movie gusts/e-celebs just want wider exposure)
>>
>>55395733
You know, I completely agree with you. It'd be nice if there was someone who could be neutral and objective to talk about board games
>>
>>55395871
That's why /bgg/ exists, in between shitposting and yelling about shills we have decent discussion once every other thread. There's other places to go too where you'll get even keeled advice, but pretty much anywhere you look there's gonna be lots of shit to wade through first.

Plus where else are you going to get STEEV stories?
>>
When is Clank! In! Space! going to hit retail?
>>
File: 1989DawnOfFreedom.jpg (72KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
1989DawnOfFreedom.jpg
72KB, 600x347px
>>55366411
Played a few games of this recently after playing Labyrinth War on Terror and it really is a hidden gem.

The next GMT game I was thinking of getting was Making of a President or A Distant Plain (I want to get Andean Abyss but my local store doesn't sell that one.

Any recommendations? (I've played the digital version of Twilight Struggle) I was thinking of getting Virgin Queen but I only want to play it if I can get the full amount of players, has anyone played it at all?
>>
>>55396113
Renegade has been close mouthed other than "this fall", but I'd figure like most years they had a few rush copies available for Gencon to help the hype machine and it'll hit for real at or just after Essen.

Tangent: is anyone else amazed how a spinoff of Cryptozoic is killing it with euros and family games? Still not sure I've played a bad game from them, though Gravwell was strange feeling. Not quite a race game, no real rush or urgency, just draft some cards watch things happen and then oh it's over.
>>
>>55373026
...that is some pretty next level bait. I mostly love the suggestion that HP, a paranoid natavist shut in, going after a Hollywood screen writer was the best part.
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (120KB, 750x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
120KB, 750x633px
Looks like a new Specter Ops game is coming out
>>
>>55396536
That art is NOT an improvement.
What the hell.
>>
>>55379051
it's a good game with simple rules (on your turn play one card). Also overhyped by susd
>>
Just bought Boss Monster and Noir, will write up a little review after I've had chance to get a few games in.
>>
>>55387526
>it's a Top 100 ever game but only has 185 rankings on BGG
SUSD has their own top 100 fyi.
>>
>>55396113
October, according to the folks at the booth. I only found out about it after they'd already sold out, which is sad because I really wanted to grab a copy.

Not sure if it's worth it if you already have Clank, though. It's certainly an improvement in a lot of ways, but they're close enough that I worry I'd feel ripped off if I bought Clank first.
>>
>>55396536
Are they trying to do megaman villains?
Also
>edgy character with crossed guns pose but with knives
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>55391156
>>55391171
>>55391259
>>55392602

Thanks! Glad to hear someone enjoys these games. I certainly need some encouragement after today's "3 hours worth of work done (and paid for) in 8 hour shift". Fucking new product with box too big for our shitty old machinery..

I don't think I've seen Las Vegas (but then, I only work there for a year), but I was putting Netherland version of Puerto Rico plans/tokens bundles together last week. You know how there are 5 seemingly identical maps (or however to call it) to put your building tokens on, one for each player? They are not identical, each of them has a tiny number in a corner, ending in 1 to 5. Despite QA lady and assembly line boss (not sure how are their jobs called in english) saying it doesn't matter, one of the workshop managers (again, not sure about the english title) was bitching if the numbers weren't in exact order. Does anyone actually care about that kind of thing?
>>
File: Tacticool.jpg (57KB, 372x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tacticool.jpg
57KB, 372x600px
Anyone here into Dominion? I've been enjoying the base set for several weeks now and decided to get a subscription on dominion.games to study the expanded game which seems fun as fuck, looking to have some practice partners (fyi you don't need to pay, only the host has to have the expansions).
>>
>>55400607
Shit, forgot the most important part: username is Shad3rnyi
>>
>>55400607
I've got mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I don't think the unexpanded gameplay is quite as engaging as that of its near-clone Tanto Cuore. On the other hand, the expansions to Dominion do some intriguing things, and while I have a good gaming group there are some to which Tanto would be a non-starter thanks to its theme.
>>
>>55400630
>>55400607
i added you, my name is Soph93. i can't play now because i am at work, but i'll make sure to be online anytime i can play in the next week.
>>
Every time we play Catan I find myself treating it like M:tG.
>>
>>55400510
As long as we get the right bits, no, no-one gives an F what order they're in. Also, thanks for sorting In The Year Of The Dragon, been waiting an age for that.
>>
>>55401327
In what way?
>>
>>55401370
10-part turns after hoarding resources to hide my intentions, deliberate baiting, that sort of thing. It's a bit depressing.
>>
>>55399949
I'm thinking clank! for noobs and non-hard gamers, because it goes over really well with everyone.

CiS for hardcore gamers.

The problem is I don't really have any hc gamers in my group. :(
>>
>>55400510
>They are not identical, each of them has a tiny number in a corner, ending in 1 to 5

Is that the only difference, the number? Or are there actual game differences, pathing etc in the maps that differ?

I get the whole 1-5 in order thing, if you're just slapping them in you're not (necessarily) paying attention and that's bad if it really matters if someone gets 1-3-3-4-5. Sloppy work breeds sloppy results.
>>
>>55401452
>catan
>depressing

checks out
>>
>>55400607
>Dominions 5 soon
>>
>>55404192
>RoS nerfed so bats can reign
>faggot elves can raid 2 provinces inside the enemy land if they have a pony

it's gonna be awful.I love it already.
>>
File: c26-B004OWSTTO-1-l.jpg (65KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
c26-B004OWSTTO-1-l.jpg
65KB, 800x500px
Does Heroica count as a board game?
>>
>>55403724
Yep, they are identical, except for the number. If you weren't specifically looking for it (or being told about it), you likely wouldn't even notice the number is there (like 3/4 of people working on it didn't at first, and I suspect the remaining 1/4 only did because they were told about it before). Beyond that number (which pretty much only matters for internal inventory purposes.. it's serial number or w/e), it doesn't matter if the plans you get are 1-2-3-4-5 or 3-3-3-3-3
>>
File: pic1149911_lg.jpg (202KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
pic1149911_lg.jpg
202KB, 1024x725px
Are we talking about that tiny text down in the bottom left corner ending in VS4?
>>
>>55406133
Yep, that's the one. Box should have 5 maps numbered VS1-5
>>
Gf likes patchwork and jaipur. /r/ next step
>>
>>55407837
Twilight struggle
>>
>>55407837
Cottage Garden is another Rosenberg that uses the tetris mechanic like Patchwork, more of a side step. Through the Desert is about to get a reprint, so you might find silver line editions go up for cheap sale secondhand, it's a really solid abstract.

Jaipur being pure trading I'd move up to Istanbul, similar theme, but more trading and steps ahead to plan, I'd call it just on the front end of middleweight, so it's not a massive jump.
>>
File: Twilight Snuggle.jpg (506KB, 960x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight Snuggle.jpg
506KB, 960x1344px
>>55407884
> Twilight Snuggle

Fixed your post...
>>
Any ever use a 3D printer to upgrade components or other things for their games? I'm thinking about getting one for fun and printing out 3D components is one of the driving factors in my decision
>>
>>55410451
There was an Anon here who did. Printed out custom items for his Talisman game among others.
>>
Having played several games of Abyss, merchants (green shells) seem really strong.
>>
>>55407837
Anal
>>
>>55410451
I keep waiting for them to get more mainstream, however the problem I have with greenstuff at the moment is I don't know what to make. I mean apart from casting metal coins at home I can't think of anything that really needs doing.

The money tracker in Roll is meeple shaped and originally I was going to make $ shapes but I realized that would destroy my opening patter in teaching the game.

So yeah, I'd get a 3D printer except it would end up sitting around like all my other production gear.

What are you going to make?
>>
>>55406052
That's just fucking stupid then.
>>
Anyone got an recommendations for co-op games? My group of friends is reaaallly susceptible to the feelbads so we gravitate towards games where we're on the same side.

We already have Forbidden Island, Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu, Elder Sign, Betrayal at House on the Hill and Dead of Winter (I know the last two have non co-op elements)
>>
>>55407837
Might want to try Race for the Galaxy.
>>
>>55412192
Robinson Crusoe
>>
>>55405885

Yes of course, albeit a pretty bad one.
I bought all the sets because I fucking love lego, but it was such a weak game. I tried coming up with my own rules but after a while I just gave it away to a friend's kid.
>>
>>55410451

Yeah, I make custom inserts with tinkercad and print random bits & bobs I find on thingiverse.
I printed some clips for the walls in Catacombs (helps them stay straight)
Character token holders for Elder Sign, they look pretty neat.
I have an old copy of the Transformers Armada board game (the one sharing the ruleset with star wars epic duels) and it was nearly complete, only missing the wound tokens. I printed some nice Autobot & Decepticon logos to replace those.
Right now I'm printing a Gunslinger revolver template for Shadows of Brimstone. I never intended to buy the official one because of how expensive it is but printing one is such a treat.
>>
>>55412192

You know, I've never seen anyone feel bad about losing in betrayal.
This game really is all about having a fun time in a spooky mansion and not worrying about winning or losing.
Anyway, I suggest Legendary Encounters : Alien (or Predator, or Firefly), Xenoshyft and Escape : Curse of the temple.
>>
>>55379814
>all they do is bitch if a game doesn't have enough theme
That's just not true. While they do value theme higher than the average person BGG seem to do, they often praise games that don't have much theme at all. They do, however, have a clear bias towards party-style games that make people laugh the first, or possibly second, time you play them and then just sit on your shelf. And while they tend to talk about balance a whole lot, it's also clear that they don't actually play the games nearly often enough, nor competitively enough, to actually figure out whether they are balanced or not.

For example, their review of Terra Mystica which praises the game for the many hard decisions you have to make with no clear right answer and its cleverly balanced factions, which, yes, the first few times you play the game the game it does appear to be case. And don't get me wrong, I do like Terra Mystica, but after just a couple of sessions it should be clear that certain factions are just plain better than others, that certain starting positions are just plain more optimal than others, and that the best action each turn can be calculated pretty easily.

I still find their reviews mostly useful. Not because I trust them when they say that they recommend a game, but because they do a good job of explaining how it feels to play the game, and even if it's clear that they're trying to frame a mechanic as something negative, I'm able to say "that sounds like exactly what I want out of this type of game."
>>
>>55412076
I want to print out heart, star, and lightning bolt tokens to use with king of Tokyo; I found a file to print out tanks to use with ogre (it's for the designer edition and I have the pocket, but I figure it'll still work); I've been thinking about preordering TI4 and if so I saw a file to print stands to put your ships on so each system doesn't become too cluttered from ground and space forces. I'm looking into other things I can make with it
>>
>>55413235
How is the firefly game?
>>
>>55415345

No bloody idea, but the Legendary Encounters system in both Predator & Alien is very good, so I suppose the firefly version's gotta be just as good.
>>
>>55412192
Gears of War is good if a bit hard to find since it's OOP.

2nding Robinson Crusoe (which can be challenging) and Xenoshyft (which will want to curb-stomp all of the players equally).
>>
>>55372979
While not exactly 1 v all, more like a 1 v all, but only 1 of the all can win; is "Fortress America" and "Frederick".
>>
>>55415385
There was a lot of controversy over the Firefly Legendary Encounters set, actually. The gameplay was alright, but, apparently, all the art was garbage they scraped together from a dozen different awful artists, to the point that even people who don't care about art couldn't take the game seriously.
Look upon it and despair.
...I feel like I'd still be cool with it personally, but yeah.
>>
>>55416582
That's bad. If it's supposed to resemble the actors from the series it's just plain crap-tacular.
>>
>>55416582

To be honest, the art in alien & predator isnt great either.

Btw did you guys watch the interviews with the upper deck guy ? Talking about the Buffy Legendary, he mentions that "they learned their lesson" with the firefly art, so they used stills from the show.

... How about hiring good artists instead ? Even small publishers from bumfuck nowhere have decent art these days, why is upper deck sticking with shitty ones ?
>>
>>55396193
Triumph and Tragedy is my favourite.
>>
Thoughts on the Dark Souls board game?
>>
>>55416582
Is that Simon or Jack Torrance next to Zoe?
>>
>>55415345
Which one, exactly?
>>
>>55417107
I enjoy it, others don't. Big fan of the vidya though so that helps it desu. What do you want to know about specifically?
>>
>>55417107

Only semi related, but I cant wait for their Resident Evil 2 game.

I hope the kickstarter is successful enough to expand the scope to other Resident Evil games.
>>
File: IMG_0692.jpg (156KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.jpg
156KB, 600x578px
>>55417686
I was referring to this one. I didn't even know there was a Firefly legendary game
>>
File: 20170916_021955.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170916_021955.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
So last night we played a 3 hour, 4 wave game of Galaxy Trucker, using all the special ships from the two main expansions, all the aliens, and all the extra bits that don't really change anything like Indestructible Plating.

It was an absolute ridiculous mess.

I feel like we shouldn't have tried this level of difficulty and complexity until we really had a level of learned skill at the game. I've played it a dozen times, but that was clearly nowhere near enough to handle what this game threw at us.

For the last round, it actually would have made more sense to duck out before playing the adventure at all and score zero, because it seemed entirely impossible to not end with negative points it was so bloody hard.

It ended up really unbalanced-feeling, as it seemed impossible to have all of the many ship features needed to fight off even half of the constant barrages of large threats. But I feel like it was probably more to do with us rushing too much to build, and not having skill at building.

Any tips for being able to survive the hard ships more effectively? They're ridiculously fun. They're just also unreasonable, unless we git gud.
>>
>>55417863
Pretty good implementation of theme, but it has some issues for me.
-Low player interaction, though expansions have some PvP focused scenarios that help.
-Long downtime at higher playcount
-Loads of RNG
>>
>>55418872
What's the ideal player count in your opinion?
>>
>>55409055
>not Snuggle Struggle
>>
Fuck yeah, Concordia has not disappointed me yet. I played the Germany Board recently. It was pretty good.
>>
>>55419422
Probably 3, but that's not a super confident opinion, I'm only a couple plays into the game - and I could see interaction getting even lower with expansion maps enlarging the game combined with low playercounts.
>>
>>55381192
eh what? What's bad about rahdo? The guy gets straight to the point and just demos the game

Also SU&SD wasn't so SJW during their really early videos but fuck them for becoming insufferably so now.
>>
>>55417863
FYI, there's Firefly:
The Game (should really be The Board Game)
Out to the Black
Card game
Tall Card Game
Shiny Dice
Fistful of Credits
Adventures
Fluxx
and an unofficial PnP game. All separate games, not counting Firefly editions of originally non-Firefly games.
Bear that in mind when buying an expansion.

See why I had to ask?
>>
>>55420821
PS I listed Fluxx because, although it's originally a non-Firefly game, it does have an expansion,
>>
>>55416582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q
>>
File: 137407805929a.jpg (12KB, 261x177px) Image search: [Google]
137407805929a.jpg
12KB, 261x177px
Clans might direct ship from Giyna soon.
>>
>>55420590
UPDATE:
Just scooted over to SUSD site to see how SJW it's become
I click on a review for the new L5R LCG. I skim through it a bit and at the bottom I see a highlighted comment about using "Banzai". I then look at the other comments for the article. Some Chinese faggot (probably isn't even a full Chinese) is complaining in multiple posts how the "Banzai!" greeting during L5R tournaments evokes terror to him because it was used by suicide bombers during WW2. Also some stuff about cultural appropriation of asian cultures to create the L5R setting and white people not being allowed to create art depicting asian people.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

There's just so many things wrong with what the Chinese guy is saying and the other SJWs, I can't even begin to talk about it. I close SUSD and hope not to visit the site again in the future, unless I want to see the literal insanity of the audience they're pandering to now in their articles' comments. Just how and when did it get this bad?
>>
>>55421292
>reading a comments section anywhere
People on BGG argued in favor of the ANA "luxury items should cost more" proposition. Rahdo's review of Five Tribes kicked off that entire slave shitstorm which was even worse in the comments after he said he was uncomfortable with it. People still bitch about Vasel/Sam not being attracted to the theme in CitOW despite the fact they said it was fine mechanically and it's an OOP game from 2009. Never read the comments section anywhere, they're specifically designed to drag the conversation from dumpster fire to train crash with the victims on fire.
>>
>>55421292
Did you miss the comment from an apparently white person that all white people are racist by default?
>>
>>55421605
>People on BGG argued in favor of the ANA "luxury items should cost more" proposition.
Not familiar with that happening. I'll try googling it after I write this reply.
>Rahdo's review of Five Tribes kicked off that entire slave shitstorm which was even worse in the comments after he said he was uncomfortable with it.
Oh yea, I remember that. But back then I was hoping cooler, more logical heads would prevail and the card wasn't taken out at all if irc. But I really don't take that against Rahdo to the point I don't watch his game demo videos anymore, although at the time, it did feel really out of nowhere that he mentioned that during his Five tribes video, but to be fair, it's great he keeps that stuff in his "final thoughts" video which serves as his opinion/editorial section about the game and is always separate from the main game demo video.
>People still bitch about Vasel/Sam not being attracted to the theme in CitOW despite the fact they said it was fine mechanically and it's an OOP game from 2009.
I don't remember that much at all, but wasn't that because Vasel is some kind of preacher? I mean, even if he wasn't, people are allowed to not be 100% consistent with their likes and dislikes.
>Never read the comments section anywhere, they're specifically designed to drag the conversation from dumpster fire to train crash with the victims on fire.
You're right and I don't participate in them (thank fuck I don't have an account to comment there because some of them are just begging you to respond to their stupidity), but I worry at the possibility these people along with people who encourage and even defend them are becoming a majority or at least, a sizeable segment in the tabletop hobby and will begin influencing game designs, game events, as some of them inevitably get into positions of power in board game publishers and event organizers.
>>
>>55421723
>Did you miss the comment from an apparently white person that all white people are racist by default?
Of course I can't include every stupid thing I see in that one comments sections. Like I said , "I can't even begin to talk about it."
>>
>>55420821
>>55420848
Thanks for that anon, I'd like to get the board game sometime soon
>>
File: xxcha.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
xxcha.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>SU&SD finally put out their TI4 documentary
>It's almost entirely about the diffficulties in budgeting the production and managing creative direction when the guy who conceived the IP is down the hall but busy running the company.
>Barely a stray syllable about game mechanics
FUCK
I WANTED EXPLANATIONS FOR SOME OF THIS SHIT
Still, a fat man spoke at length about making space turtles sexy.
And a definitive pronunciation for Xxcha.
>>
>>55423407
I hope it's Chacha.
>>
What racing board games would you recommend?
>>
>>55423492
Thunder Alley.
>>
>>55423492
>flicking races
Roadzters/Bisikle if you don't mind searching for an OOP game, PitchCar if you don't mind hauling around shitloads of wood and have the budget for it.
>simulation
Thunder Alley is the better of the GMT options, it's better than Automobiles, but the mechanics are vastly different (hand/position management vs bagbuilding) and both are really solid. Ave Caesar if you ever find a copy is great, but OOP.
>betting
Hare and Tortoise (Iello not the really old one) is better than Camel Up, but again both are good. Winners Circle is definitely a better gambling game than either but heavier, Downforce (which just came out again) is somewhere in the middle. I'd rather have it than Camel Up or Winners Circle, but Hare and Tortoise works with a wider variety of people in my experience.
>odd shit
Gravwell was unsatisfying as a race, it's not bad, just doesn't scratch the itch. Don't believe people who lie and say it replaces stuff like Formula D (it doesn't because it's not a race). You also shouldn't get Formula D because roll and move isn't satisfying either.
>>
>>55423492
Not really an expert on that type, but you can check the ones here and see if any are to your liking ->https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamecategory/1031/racing
You can even sort it by rank, year released or whatever you might need. I know you wanted recommendations but I thought this might help too.
>>
>>55423439
Disappointingly, it's Ex-Cha.
>>
Just got Sushi Go Party to play at family events and my girlfriend is mad because she thinks I should have gotten codenames instead.

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>55424431
I'd weigh Codenames as more of a party game over Sushi Go. Sushi is a bit more competitive and Codenames is more beer and pretzels.

Codenames would lead to more laughs, certainly.
>>
>>55424431
>both games are cheap, available at mass market stores, and work well for casual play
No, just get Codenames later if you want another gateway.
>>
>>55424163
what the fuck is the other x silent?
>>
>>55423528
>>55423581
>>55423671
Thanks guys!
>>
>>55424431
Tell your girlfriend she can buy her own copy if she feels that strongly about it. Who the fuck gets angry about someone else buying the wrong boardgame for themselves?
>>
>>55424903
No, but Petersen is retarded.
>>
File: Risk.jpg (43KB, 500x193px) Image search: [Google]
Risk.jpg
43KB, 500x193px
>>55424917
well

>half-brother in law is literal basement dwelling neckbeard
>have hbil over from out of state
>he shows up and talks about how much he loved Risk as a kid
>Risk this Risk that
>lots of fond memories playing Risk
>we go out of way to find a copy, buy this shitty rebox classic at target
>bring it home
>here you go, let's play Risk!
>put out map
>set up armies
>rules refresh
>he says, you know what
>this isn't the game I was thinking of. It was like squares more like chess, it was a two player and there were little lakes in the middle
>me: the bombs, the spy and all that, little numbers on the pieces?
>YEAH that's it, THAT'S the one I meant. I mean this is good too, this is fine.
>>
>>55424920
>Our policy is not anti-online store, it's pro LGS
Do you expect the number of online retailers to decline?
>Yes

He's either retarded or just so full of shit he can't hear himself speak
>>
>>55425003
Well this was better. No one got mad.
>>
>>55425041
What are they doing that's pro LGS?
>>
>>55425074
oh I was mad. I was fucking mad. I'm still mad, and I still own a copy of Risk with one play because of it.
>>
>>55425100
Raising the price of games.
>>
>>55425102
You can just sell it on Ebay, I guess? Also, no one told you to buy a copy of Risk just because he was reminiscing. I mean, it was a nice gesture and all, but did he tell you to buy Risk?
>>
>>55425100
That was his excuse for increasing prices to online stores through the distributors. It wasn't that they were anti-online and "deep discount" they were pro-LGS so they were simply "reducing the discount to online"
>>
>>55425131
Doesn't that affect every-
>>55425139
>increasing prices to online stores
Oh so that's what he meant.
>>
>>55425003
What kind of MOUTHBREATHING, CHEETOS EATING, DICE BORROWING, MONOPOLY KEK confuses RISK with STRATEGO.

Your new purpose is clear.

Bury this shit in a shallow grave full of plastic Risk troops.
>>
>>55425178
Not him, but I'd rather do that to people who cheat at board games
>>
>>55425216
Hey, not all cheating in a game is bad.
>>
>>55425159
The ICv2 interview is pretty godawful and gives me a greater appreciation for how big a shitbag he is. If you want to be REALLY disgusted look up the BGG post once they clarified the new rules, people kept arguing that it was not only good for the business, but also fine for gamers.
>icv2.com/articles/news/view/33369/icv2-interview-asmodee-north-america-ceo-christian-petersen-part-2
>boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/49101/asmodee-clarifies-its-changes-2016-online-sales-wi
>>
>>55425159
To be fair, I've pretty much entirely bought FFG stuff from my FLGS since they implemented that garbage.
But an idealist would have just stopped buying any of it altogether.
>>
>>55421723
>>55421292
I have to wonder how SUSD's theoretical Asian friends would feel about the time they role-played as Japanese politicians in the Watch the Skies LARP Mega-Game. Twice.
>>
>>55425325
The problem is that it's not just FFG, it's the entire Asmodee monster, so Z-Man, Plaid Hat, Repos, Libellud, etc.
>>
So is New Angeles good? I pIay a Iot of Android Netrunner
>>
File: 1359601675819.png (88KB, 252x304px) Image search: [Google]
1359601675819.png
88KB, 252x304px
>>55425371
>>55421292
Pathetic as shit.

The average actual asian people actually living in Asian countries fucking LOVE Japan.

Most of us grow up consuming Japanese media/manga, and many normies here still read Naruto/Onepiss. The ones who get triggered by Japanese people from WW2 are fucking old farts who are slowly dying off.

I'm fucking Chinese living in a country that Japs occupied in WW2 and they atrocious things to our people back then. Having rape camps for chink women and beheading our men. But even I don't hate them. It's all in the past, let's move on.

Fucking SJWs are cancer.
>>
>>55425371
>>55425528
Forgot to add that the site owner suspended a guy in the comments who was pushing back against their insanity by questioning their logic/reasoning and argumentation. The owner justified it by saying the Chinese guy and the others shouldn't keep having to fight to have their viewpoint heard (except that they keep plastering it all over the comments section of that article, so I don't know how you -can't- hear them), not realizing how hypocritical his action of suspending him was.
>>
>>55425528
>>55425598

I guess I'm wondering why they didn't think that, being white British/Scottish guys, that roleplaying as the Japan Government in that LARP would have been a little weird.

Think whoever was playing the Japanese scientist was also doing secret whaling projects to fund his advancements, IIRC.
>>
>>55396193
I loved TS and I really want to give this a try
>>
>>55425257
I support cheating in Monopoly
>>
>>55425400
Real good, if you're down for a cutthroat negotiation game. Not quite a replacement for Battlestar Galactica, but damn close.
>>
>>55425927
I really don't want to create an account there just to bring that up and ending up having to wade in the pool of shit which are the majority of people on that site.
>>
>>55374311
Late update: the dice do not have sticker faces. The pictures are printed right on the dice.
>>
>>55426501
That's still pretty worrying, because those pictures can still rub off over time. One of the best ways to do it is still through etched dice.
>>
>>55396193
Virgin Queen is great, plays alright with 5 but 6 players is the really good stuff

Just be prepared that it has a really steep learning curve, particularly compared to things like TS and Labyrinth; you really need to go through the sequence of play, play the learning scenario, have a game night of mostly rules-explanations, and then you're probably ready to play

It's a really high-investment game, but it's worth it
>>
>>55425003
Stratego was the cash, played the shit out of it when I was in elementary
>>
>>55426729
Get LotR: The Confrontation (deluxe or 2nd edition, not 1e or KOSMOS) it's asymmetrical thematic Stratego. Alternatively if you're a bigger fan of card games than board games, Schotten Totten or Thunder & Lightning, both give the same feel.
>>
>>55426863
Oh, thanks for the idea
>>
>>55426258
Good, I hate the entire BSG setting so New Angeles seems to be perfect for me.
>>
>>55425102

Oh come on, Risk isnt that expensive, is that such a loss ? Sell it on ebay, pass it on to a thrift store. Or even some charity. I used to have Simpsons Clue & Transformers Risk, gave them both to a charity that outfits hospitals with toys and games.
>>
>>55426551
In Roll for the Galaxy, are the dice symbols etched or printed-on?
>>
>>55428540
I don't own that game (due to the easy possibility of cheating), but according to BGG they're painted on.
Not sure what that has to do with the dice of Masmorra though.
>>
>>55428623
Maybe he has a copy that he's played for ages and the dice are still good but he doesn't remember how the dice faces are implemented and can't be assed to go to get the laptop and all its cables off the desk of his corpulence to go check.
>>
>>55428637
but how would that relate to Masmorra? Are they from the same manufacturer using the same process and components? I mean, that's pretty weird logic.
>>
>>55417863
If you've ever played Merchants & Marauders, it's a lot like that. I think it's a lot better with the expansion that adds more reaver ships,
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.