[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1739: Kung-Fu Wizard Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 473
Thread images: 58

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55350419
>>
File: 1415497686443.jpg (214KB, 576x711px) Image search: [Google]
1415497686443.jpg
214KB, 576x711px
>>55359204
>>
>>55359204
Post me your fuckin BROFORCE BUILDS, /JC
>>
hey KOTOR Anon does Who the hell am I? also affect companions?
>>
>>55359266
I don't have one yet, nor have I ever heard of it. What genre would you say it is?
>>
File: 1504666318694.png (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1504666318694.png
2MB, 1500x2000px
Having a hard time figuring out my quirk for BNHA, could I get some help with what the following quirk marriages would make? They are the ones that looked interesting to me.

Blackhole + warp gate

Creation + Queen bee

Meatball + warp gate

Overhaul + creation

Overhaul + warp gate

Zero Gravity + Warp gate

Absorb and release + Black hole

Overhaul + Meatball
>>
>>55359288
Manly men and burly Bros fightan the evil terrorists of Satan while shoutan FUCK YEAH! MURICA!
>>
>>55359306
Someone asked me about Black Hole + Warp Gate recently and I suggested it'd be like coordinates based blackhole summoning.

Creation + Queen Bee, since the bees made with Queen Bee have syringes built in, maybe you could make bees with prefilled syringes of whatever you know the chemical structure for.

Absorb & Release + Black Hole would probably allow you to absorb things instead of disintegrating things with Black Hole, with the ability to just fire it out of a new hole as desire.

Would probably need a lot of thought for the others.
>>
>>55359306
>>55359413
Thanks nubee!
>>
File: ajm0x.gif (4MB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
ajm0x.gif
4MB, 500x380px
What is your transformation sequence like, jumpers?
>>
Cracker jack, could I make a deadpool movie jump, or would that be covered by the xmen movies jump you made?
>>
>>55359532
No problem, sorry I don't have more help.
>>
>>55359558
2 1/2 minutes of activating different Transformation gimmicks and posing.
>>
>>55359306
>Meatball + warp gate
Human fly shenanigans, you can combine and alter living matter while it goes through your portal.

>Overhaul + creation
Lets you create mods and slap them onto stuff directly and have it work.

>Overhaul + warp gate
You can break stuff apart and put it together differently when you send it through your warp gate

>Zero Gravity + Warp gate
You kill the gravity within a certain area and suck it into the warp gate.

>Overhaul + Meatball
You can now take people apart and put them back together safetly... after turning them into meatballs.
>>
>>55359558
Flash to fire and done. Inuyasha is great for this because there is a perk that just makes it into a flash fire.
>>
>>55359558
Considering what I looked like during Generic Magical Girl, this is a little more accurate than I expected it to be.
Turns out Hope combined with Kamen Rider is /way/ more powerful than I expected.
>>
>>55359413
Permeation+Synesthesia?
>>
Soundgarden is the best perk desu
>>
File: den-o henshin.gif (5MB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
den-o henshin.gif
5MB, 400x227px
>>55359558
It's stolen from Kamen Rider Den-O. Balls of light fly out from me, transform into pieces of armor, then shift around and attach to my body. The faceplate attaches in the form of a little statuette symbolic of what the form's themes are, then transforms in place to a proper mask.
>>
File: Maleficent Transforms.gif (821KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
Maleficent Transforms.gif
821KB, 500x229px
>>55359558
>>
>>55359558
Space around me shatters like glass, revealing my transformed state.
>>
>>55359288
https://youtu.be/_loRDrWCv10

Mere words don't do it justice.
>>
>>55359306
>Overhaul + creation
Uh, break stuff apart and have a huge amount of freedom how it gets put back together? Like, Overhaul a coffee table, and use the wood to make a bookshelf or a sculpture of yourself? Or maybe just standard Creation, except you're using Overhaul'd matter to fuel it instead of body fat?

Consider also
>Sludge form+Sleeper
Still mostly just Sludge form, but the possession aspect goes through the roof. You can possess people much faster than before, there's no outward tell that you're doing so, and you have access to their memories while you're in someone's body, though said memories quickly fade unless you purposely commit specific facts to your own memory.
>>
>>55359558
>>55359613
let me be a little more specific
Battler G! maximum multi-henshin!
Drive! Type:SPR
Evolution correspondence blacksmith outdoorsman zone UFO hell bomb
infinity please
switch on:Key cosmic Signal Decoy
Roach! Defiler! Leviathan! RoDeLe RoDeLe RoDeLe
clinkclinkclink Crane Arm clinkclinkclink Drill Arm!
Cast off change centipede!
level up! Maximum doctor beetle's battles!
Kamen Rideo! Chaos ~!
Soiya! Mix: starfruit! Kallisti! Harvest! Ha-Ha
saber Form!
"Infection! Let's Game! Bad Game! Dead Game! What's your name?! The Bugster!"
Buggle Up! Bleeding bodies , scary slashers Genocide! Grindhouse gorefest! #screeching sound# hyaku henshin!
#A strange windy whirling noise#
>>
>>55359728
That's a really interesting, difficult to conceptualize one actually. Permeation puts you into a sensory void when used, while Synesthesia allows you to perceive things with each sense as if using every other sense through them.

There are a lot of ways to look at that. You might be able to perceive things through whatever objects you're passing through. Or, you could have full perception of your surroundings as long as even a single part of you is left solid. Those are just a couple of my guesses though.
>>
>>55359558
I pull out a gun, revealing my final form:

Me with a gun.
>>
>>55359800
No. Please do not.
>>
>>55359797
>Sludge Form + Sleeper
That's a mega cool marriage.
>>
>>55359829
dude it's just a KR henshin,nothing to get upset about
>>
>>55359816
Okay there Harry Dresden. You made me laugh.
>>
>>55359306
>Meatball + warp gate
You can turn other people into stationary meaty warp gates

>Overhaul + warp gate
You can turn stuff you overhaul inyo stationary warp gates, mainly inanimate objects, probably invreadably painful

>Zero Gravity + Warp gate
This could be cool, maybe anything that passes through you loses its gravity?

>Overhaul + Meatball
This is some eldritch horror body mod shit here and I want no part of it
>>
>>55359830
Any ideas for Compress + Double?
>>
File: 1501403169859.png (155KB, 519x741px) Image search: [Google]
1501403169859.png
155KB, 519x741px
Reminder that a lot of quirk marriages don't have readily apparent results, and it's not fair to continuously pester Bee if you yourself don't have any idea what it would do.
>>
File: FormShift.gif (794KB, 346x327px) Image search: [Google]
FormShift.gif
794KB, 346x327px
>>55359558
My clothes come alive and rearrange, while some rigid plates/spires pop out of my skin in strategic locations. It looks a lot more uncomfortable than it actually is.
>>
>>55359791
Let me see...Rambo, Mr. T, Ahnold, Bruce Willis, and I don't remember the others.
God, I can feel the testosterone from here. Fuck yeah I'll play that shit!
>>
File: GorePortal.jpg (76KB, 651x366px) Image search: [Google]
GorePortal.jpg
76KB, 651x366px
>turn other people into stationary meaty warp gates
That is pretty damn metal.
>>
>>55359558
https://youtu.be/4BQ23SvULIc
>>
>>55359955
Anons have a shitty habit of doing that.
>>
>>55359898
Maybe when you make a clone of someone, it first manifests as a marble. Then when you're ready to actually make use of them or call them up, you throw them out for decompression, Pokeball style almost.

>>55359955
It's okay anon, I might not have all the answers but I'll try and come up with some guesses if I can when asked.

>>55359998
>Gore Portal
Sounds like a missed opportunity to name it a Goretal.
>>
>>55359975
They've also been adding characters periodically since launch. 35, now.
http://broforce.wikia.com/wiki/Bros
>>
Tried to make an abstract list of perk categories. Thoughts?

Power perks: physical/magical/spiritual strength, toughness, healing, speed, reaction times

Mental perks: memory, intelligence, thinking speed, multi-tasking, willpower, anti-boredom, creativity, perks that teach skills or professions, charisma

Narrative perks: plot armor, anti-plot armor, helpful butterfly, anti-butterfly

Meta-power perks: power copying/stealing, power bestowing/inheriting, limit removal/uncapping, power mixing/fusing

Items: fusing/combining, mass producing, reverse engineering, enhancing/upgrading
>>
>>55360058
>Pokeball style almost
Yes. We shall do this.
>>
>>55359955
Well I didnt ask him directly, I was asking the thread in general. I think I may go for Goretals. Gore Portals.

That just sounds like a power nobody is going to want to screw with you if you have.
Turn one enemy into a portal and place him between you and another enemy as a sheild.

Each teleportation draning the energy of the current portal guy.
>>
>>55360089
Would anti-stealing be a category? Like Drain No? Should alt-forms have a category?
>>
>>55359284
No.
>>
>>55360089
Needs something for training enhancement.
>>
>>55360101
What practical benefit does it offer over normal Double? Like, you're paying a couple hundred extra CP for, what seems to me like, a relatively minor atheistic effect.

It just doesn't seem like an efficient use of points.
>>
>>55359975
You can still findt the free version from back when it was a browser game, give it a try to see if you'd enjoy it. Devolver does that a lot, make browser games and then expand them into larger works based around the core concept. Give it a try: http://www.kongregate.com/games/DevolverDigital/broforce?acomplete=brofor
>>
>>55360089
What would crafting perks fall under?

Are you making an actual list or is just trying to make categorizing easier in your chain?
>>
>>55360138
Carry hundreds of people in a small marble sack and dump it for instant army?
>>
>>55360138
Well I imagine if you stockpile them first, you could just continue dropping them as needed, or you infiltrate a place and drop a platoon of enemies behind enemy lines (albeit really fragile enemies, but still).
>>
>>55360154
I'd put them under the item category. Just trying to organize my chain and my notes on chains in general.
>>
>>55360089
You should at least separate "power" into offensive and defensive categories, simply because of how man there are.

>>55360133
That'd probably be Meta or Narrative, mental for those which specifically affect "learning".

>>55360154
Mental/Items, obviously.
>>
>>55360122
thanks depending on how much knowledge they have the setting they might be able to talk to me out of taking one of those endgame scenarios,I might still have a chance at this
>>
Did qus ever post the final dungeon keeper here or did he just dump it in uploads in secret?
>>
>>55360212
speaking of which, I was going to ask them if they could put in a dungeon heart import option. In case someone does Ami first (which has the import option), or have one from the Generic Dungeon Builder jump.
>>
>>55360089

"Supernatural" - Ki, magic, psionics
Physical - yeah
Mental - Mhm
Social - Beauty and looks go here as well as social skills
Skills - Skills are knowledge and mental is the mindstate and general intelligence
Style - Luck, narrative, aesthetics like soundtrack perks and the like
Combat - Anything that directly affects combat, including combat buffs, combat-specific perks, fighting skills, and leadership in combat

is how I roll in my own character sheets
>>
>>55360212
Nope. Not a surprise really, he barely could be assed to answer 2 questions the first 3 times he showed up in thread.
>>
Anyone have a better way to make people into Great Ones? Cause the few that I've come up with involve cults/really fucked up experimentation/copious amounts of rape. I thought of just having a baby with the person I want to turn into a Great One and having them eat the Umbilical Cord but that is really slow for mass production purposes.
>>
>>55360258

Alt-forms, Inventory/Warehouse and Companions get their own tabs of course
>>
>>55360261
Various Xenobiology perks and stuff to do with dreams would be your best bet.
>>
>>55360261
How do you define a "Great One"? That could greatly change what might be required for the process
>>
>>55360212
>Did qus ever post the final dungeon keeper here
Yes.
>>
>>55360122
A bit confused on the Spiral Energy limitation. Do you lose it when you take the scenarios, or only when you complete them?
>>
>>55360289
Not gonna lie, I said that I wanted another idea but the cult idea is really tempting.
>>
>>55360308
Bloodborne.
>>
>>55360308
He specifically means Bloodborne Great Ones.
>>
>>55360212
No he did not. I was really hoping he was going to have dungeon hearts work like they do in canon but he was so damn dead set against using the canon way they work (basically making you into the heart) that he completely ignored all canon info and substituted the fanfiction version instead. Seriously just fucking why?
>>
>>55360312
No he really did not. He said he was going to change some stuff, he did not, he just tossed it in the upload folder.
>>
>>55360316
Hell, why not? Do all kinds of arcane rituals.
>>
>>55360339
You come across like you have serious autism issues in general. Didn't you yell for days about it?
>>
>>55360212
He did, yes. Though you have a few autists who claim that because he didn't cater to their every whim he didn't.
>>
What are some fun ways to mess around in ASoIaF?
>>
>>55360373
It's not the first time the shitposter has done that to try and keep a jump off the drive out of spite.
>>
>>55360314
When you take/start the Gurren Lagann scenarios or get your spark somewhere else.
>>
>>55360368
Nope I asked him once about it, then replied when he linked my post. That was it. A lot (or at least me and at least 1 other person) tried to get him to make it work as canon. He refused.
>>
>>55360339
>>55360357
>samefagging this hard
You really couldn't be any more obvious.
>>
>>55360360
Well, what really turned me on to the idea was for some reason starting a cult in Young Justice and just having that spread in the background. Gonna start it in Skyrim though and then take it through to Tokyo Ghoul so I can take Eto and then make her a Great One.
>>
>>55360373
Seriously since when is it shitposting to ask that the jump works as it does in canon? Since when is it shitposting to ask that the jump actually use stuff from from the setting and not to try and substitute your headcanon?
>>
>>55360401
Wanting to be a heart seem to be the only thing you care about in regards to this jump.
>>
>>55360381
Why do you need a nigh-omnipotent cosmic soul-battery to remove an active limitation that's not canonically present in the ability?
>>
>>55360387
Jesus fucking christ anon why the fuck do you always insist that everyone is a samefag? I am the second one but not the first.
>>
>>55360408
IF that's the way it works, aren't they right though?
>>
>>55360401
Since always you ass-blasted shlock-monkey.
>>
>>55360339
I'm not familiar with Dungeon Keeper, nor did I follow things about that jump. What does the jump do, and what way is it in the games?
>>
>>55360423
Oh so I can make jumps and not use the canon now? Just fill it with whatever stuff I feel like instead of actual stuff? Nice to know you are baiting, thats like saying harry potter should be based on 30 Hs.
>>
>>55360197
Good points.

>>55360258
I was reluctant to have a supernatural category but yeah, it is pretty much unavoidable. One of my goals is to keep things as simple and generalized as I can while still covering as much as possible. It does make sense to have a sub-list for specific learned skillsets. Having a Combat category makes sense for a character sheet, but for a general category listing I feel like they could belong to a larger "Situational" category. Not sure if there's enough non-combat situations that can't be slotted into other categories.

Metaphysical: energy pools, magic systems, soul enhancement/manipulation, psionics

Physical: strength, toughness, immunities, healing speed/power, reflexes, speed

Mental perks: memory, intelligence, thought speed, multi-tasking, willpower, anti-boredom, creativity, learning boosts, perks that teach skills or professions

Social: appearance, charisma, social skills, empathy

Narrative perks: luck, plot armor, anti-plot armor, helpful butterfly, anti-butterfly, soundtracks/aesthetics

Meta-power perks: power copying/stealing, power bestowing/inheriting, limit removal/uncapping, power mixing/fusing, training enhancement, anti-interference

Items: crafting, fusing/combining, mass producing, reverse engineering, enhancing/upgrading
>>
>>55360439
It should be, faggart of a thousand suns.
>>
>>55360439
Sure you can. Just look at Asura's Wrath.
>>
>>55360463
wat
>>
>>55360454
And what of it? Is it a sin, should a man feel like faggarting a sun or a thousand? Why should the suns heave through the void, if not to be skewer't bypon ourn fagpoles?
>>
>>55360466
He's not wrong.
>>
>>55360432
The thing that bugged me the most is that Qus ignores canon. In canon you are a keeper, you are the heart and your body is your dungeon. Qus even admitted it in his first draft of the jump. However he could not understand why anyone would want that so he instead used a bunch of fancfiction stuff instead of canon, the biggest was the keeper not being a dungeon heart but a person seperate from it. He even went on and said the only reason he wanted it that way is because he liked the fanfiction way it worked better. Now any time it gets brought up 1 guy drags it out and another guy bitches and says its shitposting to question qus. There were like 4 threads were he would show up and answer 2 questions per thread then leave and ignore everything. Used to be that shit like that got called out, now people seem fine with it.
>>
>>55360477
how does mantra work though?
>>
>>55358889
Culture: Drop-In
Origin: Groom

Perks: 1000
Eye for Detail (Free)
Everywhere has their Own Way (Free)
A Rolling Stone (100)
Animal Husbandry (Free)
Core Strength (100)
Older Than You Look (200)
Grow Together (300)
Window to the Soul (100)
Attired Appropriately (200)

Stuff: 600
Period Wear (Free)
Travelers Satchel (Free)
Naans (Free)
Wedded - Vera (Free)
Direct CP Transfer - Vera (600)

Drawbacks: +600
Marriage Proposals (+200)
Trouble with the Russians (+200)
Awkward Around Women (+100)
Unmanly (+100)

Vera - Nomad/Bride, Sing Away The Time, Embroidery, The First is Always The Hardest, Grow Together, Warrior Blood, Archery, Period Wear, A Fine Horse, Pomegranates.

Having Vera be a Mongolian was interesting to say the least, we married and we left her tribe to explore the world. I honestly didn't care about the opinions of others, so most of the time when they caught me doing anything remotely unmasculine I laid in on them with a rant about psychology and the nature of the human mind that was probably a century ahead of the local time period but it bamboozled them until Vera dragged me off.

Also, Russians are universally annoying, but not actually effective enough to seriously inconvenience me.

A relaxing world, a great relief from THAT place.
>>
>>55360463
>Just look at Asura's Wrath.
Excuse me? What part of that is fanfiction?
>>
>>55360493
Everything not based of the General's and Priestess pretty much.
>>
>>55360493
Every single word about mantra levels.
>>
>>55360491
it's theotech that converts spiritual energy into Newtons.
>>
>>55360493
Red made it. Therefore it is garbage.
>>
>>55360509
>lying this blatantly and this badly

Well I'd say thread is trash before it even properly got into the 100's.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>55360492
From a land of plains and marriage our heroes push their boat across the plains and eventually get it into the ocean.

1. Infinite Stratos
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Wadnohara
5. Teen Titans
6. Strike Witches
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Generic Isekai

Queue: Soul Eater, Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm, World of Cultivation, Naruto, God of Highschool, Dungeon Keeper.
>>
>>55360497
>>55360504
>>55360509
All this samefagging.
>>
>>55360509
The Jumpmaker of Asura's Wrath was Muyo. I know you're full of shit, but I wanted to post this to clarify for people who aren't.
>>
>>55360509
Ok now this guy at least actually is shitposting.
>>
>>55360478
>However he could not understand why anyone would want that so he instead used a bunch of fancfiction stuff instead of canon, the biggest was the keeper not being a dungeon heart but a person seperate from it.
Are you sure? Because I'm looking at the jump right now (I figured I should do that while waiting for you to respond), and the way it's phrased sounds like you are the Dungeon Heart. You're a spirit contained within it, is the way it makes it sound, not a separate entity but something fused to it. I mean, if he said something along those lines, I won't refute that, like I said I wasn't paying attention to that discussion. But if I hadn't been told I wouldn't have noticed anything. Am I misunderstanding something? Is it canon that Dungeon Keepers aren't spirits?
>>
>>55360519
Not even close.
>>
>>55360519
Except for the last one, they're not wrong. Also, so what? Even if they were samefagging, that wouldn't actually affect the validity of their argument.
>>
>>55360549
And i've seen this arguement a million times since I first came here. Will it go anywhere this time? probably not.
>>
>>55360549
>>55360539
t. Samefag
>>
>>55360566
The fun is in the journey, not the destination.
>>
>>55360530
Sure sounds like it doesnt it? But no he made damn sure you could not be the canon kind of keeper there was. Look at the end.

>For the purposes of this jump, the Dungeon Heart is considered to be similar to a lich's phylactery in D&D. Whatever form a Keeper takes, the Heart is an item through which he works his will and maintains a hold on the mortal world. The ingame ability to manifest the 'hand of evil' to slap creatures and move items, is considered to be a power granted by a Dungeon Heart. Along with consuming gold to instantly construct and deconstruct rooms, use Keeper spells (and considering the narrator's announcements and warnings) an awareness of damage to your dungeon and the general state of your minions. In other jumps, a Heart does not corrupt the land unless you wish it to.

And

>If you survive to the end of this jump, a room will be added to the cosmic warehouse to hold your Dungeon Heart. It remains under your control, but your life will not end if it is ever destroyed
>>
>>55360375
Submit everyone to the fabled peachbirth trance of the jokebollocks.
>>
File: 1366247541399.jpg (225KB, 933x700px) Image search: [Google]
1366247541399.jpg
225KB, 933x700px
Grand Order When?
>>
>>55360388
You know what you should do? Use stuff from Changeling to have glamour as a bridge for the dream stuff while adding on stuff that lets you walk dreams.

If you wanted to go the full ham, use stuff from Kamigawa and other perks that make it so the more they worship you or embrace you, the more they transform to be themed like you. From there tinker with them as needed.

>>55360509
But Muyo made it.
>>
>>55360602
soon, I think?
>>
>>55360590
Okay, but you still don't have a physical form in the jump, right? You're still a spirit inhabiting the Dungeon Heart, which as far as I can tell from the wiki is how the game works. So is it just that you wanted to have the Dungeon Heart as an alt-form post-jump instead of an item?
>>
>>55360566
... Except it's not really an argument? It's objective fact that nothing in the jump about Mantra levels is canon. Power-levels were lower at the time, so Muyo made some headcanon-y, albeit necessary, rulings to satisfy the preferences of the thread.
>>
>>55360549
>hey're not wrong
You've posted this phrase a dozen times.
>>
>>55360631
Alright. It's an argument because people start shit flinging over it. Which honestly doesn't differentiate it from most other stuff that happens round here, but still.

I only really make salty comments like that when I'm already frustrated and can't stop myself. Sorry
>>
>>55360625
No no you really are not. You have to read the jump, after the jump the heart is just a room in the warehouse, it is no longer important in any real way other than making you lose all claimed territory if you lose it.
>>
>>55360578
>>55360632
t. Samefag

This is the laziest type of shitposting.
>>
>>55360667
So it becomes a weakness rather than anything else? That seems dumb. At least as an altform I could have used durability perks for it.
>>
>>55360667
So you're upset that you lose a weakness? "Oh no, post-jump I can no longer be killed by having this crystal broken, this jump is therefore shit"? That's what you're saying?
>>
Just a thing for shits and giggles.

https://pastebin.com/QC3wURmg
>>
>>55360702
I think the implication is that it would be an altform, since they say that the phylactery interpretation is not right that you ARE the heart. Which sounds cool to me honestly.
>>
>>55360706
No, you are twisting what I am saying. I am saying that it is asanine to turn the one thing we know a lot about in setting i to a weak version for no reason other than to satisfy a fanfiction itch. The other WIP versions of the jump admitted that a keepers body was the heart And his dungeon. He took all that out and changed it to work like this because he didn't want people to be able to keep building up a dungeon between jumps (he said this would become too big and he didnt like that) and that he didnt understand how things worked in canon, hence using noncanon versions. The current version while not killong you also is a weakness that would not exist if it was an altform, at least you could use perks.

I hate it mostly because it is shoving fanfiction in when we know how the canon one works. You cannot keep your dungeon in any meaningful way and you lose all non cp bought property if it breaks.
>>
>>55360731
He points out that it is specifically not an altform and that it is an item in your warehouse.
>>
>>55360791
right which is the point the one guy is trying to make. I was talking in reference to the guy in the thread not the jump. We got a bit mixed up there, eh.
>>
>>55360774
I'm looking online, and I'm not finding anything about the Keeper's body being literally the Heart. Everything I find says that their life is tied to it, but not that they are the same entity. Maybe they are, but it's a vague situation and I can't find anything official about it. It sounds like you're trying to force your fanfiction on it, too, and are just mad that someone else is making the jump and you can't make your fanon "official".
>>
>>55360809
Sorry, yeah it makes very little sense to me is all.
>>
>>55360473
>>
>>55360845
learn use some literature. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2554200/4/HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>55360827
don't worry about it. I'm not all that invested in it all either. Oh well.
>>
>>55360815
It is stated multiple times in the games.

Also in the games you never have any body other than the heart.

Also if you count the new war for the overlord (which he says you can or cant at the bottom) the entire game is about how you literally are a ghost/spirit living in the hearts. You even talk to, team up with, and kill other keepers and learn some keeper history.
>>
File: Gudako_Command_Seal.png (25KB, 135x135px) Image search: [Google]
Gudako_Command_Seal.png
25KB, 135x135px
>>55360602
Sooner than later, later than now.
In Blizzard time, that would be Soon™.
>>
>>55360879
>Also in the games you never have any body other than the heart.
So you wouldn't bring your Dungeon with you, anyways.

>Also if you count the new war for the overlord (which he says you can or cant at the bottom) the entire game is about how you literally are a ghost/spirit living in the hearts. You even talk to, team up with, and kill other keepers and learn some keeper history.
Oh, so it is stated, and it's the thing the jump says? That you're a spirit inhabiting the Heart, not the Heart itself? Great, then, case settled, the guy complaining about the jump taking a non-canon stance is a liar who's trying to get more power out of the setting than it would really offer. Well fuck him, then. I don't want another Magika on our hands.
>>
>>55360879
Well if that's true then yes it seems like a stupid distinction to make. But my question is who gives a fuck?
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

What are some luck perks that justify the luck?

Stuff like magic or subconscious reality warping.
>>
File: tmp_17586-1474206949511908792867.jpg (106KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17586-1474206949511908792867.jpg
106KB, 1024x576px
When's WoW?
>>
>>55360915
>That you're a spirit inhabiting the Heart, not the Heart itself? Great, then, case settled, the guy complaining about the jump taking a non-canon stance is a liar who's trying to get more power out of the setting than it would really offer.

No, seriously why are you twisting this so hard? You are a spirit and when you came i to existance the heart came i to being. The heart is literally your body. It is basically like you are a god and the heart is your body you work through, it is you in a sense that if it dies you die and you feel what happens in and around it. It is your body.

Keepers are basically genius loci.
>>
>>55360948
the Luck virus from red dwarf imported into resident evil and fused with a virus that The body doesn't get over.
>>
>>55360948
Great Will from Haruhi is Reality Warping, Synchronicity Wave Traveling from DC Occult and... some perk from Touhou are magic, and Desolate Era has Karmically-based luck as the Tribesman capstone.
>>
>>55360956
>>55360898

Unrelated note, got any perks for merging psionics the way there are for magic and ki?
>>
>>55360956
About a week after Val picks it up.
>>
>>55360981
>No, seriously why are you twisting this so hard?
I'm not. People keep saying "you're a spirit living in the Heart", not "you are the Heart". You are the only one trying to claim that. Probably because you're trying to get more power out of the jump than it really should offer, as you gave away earlier is your real motivation. "It's not canon, because I say it isn't, and the fact that what I insist is canon gives me more power is completely coincidental!" Fuck off, Magika.
>>
>>55360860
>learn use some literature
Sounds like the same thing can be said of you.
Fuck off Tera
>>
>>55360994
I don't think there is one actually. I know F.E.A.R. has a perk to let you teach psychic systems to others.
>>
>>55360915
>Great, then, case settled, the guy complaining about the jump taking a non-canon stance is a liar who's trying to get more power out of the setting than it would really offer

Also it doesnt give any more power, hearts are just cores to the keepers dungeon, you need a heart to live because your heart is your body. There is a keeper in wfto that flips out talking about you desecrating her body when you attack the walls of her dungeon and another who is insane with 2 personalities from having his soul broken, it made him have 2 hearts right beside each other.

The point I am trying to explain is they are they bodies of the keepers. Then you have the narrator who actually takes a big part in the story as in he is in it as a character, your final mission involves him possessing your heart (you) then he attempts killing you by jumping into a hero and killing you directly.
>>
>>55361030
Such a good jumpmaker. She really does deserve to get paid, cleaning up the drive of the shit the rest of us have to deal with.
>>
>>55361039
>Can't take a joke
Jesus this is place is really tumblr
>>
>>55361035
You are a spirit in the heart is the same as you are a spirit in a skeleton, if your body is a skeleton then you are a skeleton. The jump spelled it out extremely clearly before people picked up on that part and qus refused to make it work as it canon does. He took it out mostly but the current jump still has a lot of wording that points to it working like it canon does, other than his words near the end.
>>
>>55361072
So the narrator is evil in the new game? Nice. I knew you could never trust a disembodied voice.
>>
>>55361072
>Also it doesnt give any more power
Yes it does, the lie is that the Keeper is the entire Dungeon and therefore should get to bring the whole thing along with them as an alt-form. So yeah, it's a transparent attempt to gain more power from the jump. Just like people lying about how "no, really, Revive in Magika totally can resurrect anything, no matter what, I swear that's canon". I'm not letting this shit get past me again.

>>55361105
>You are a spirit in the heart is the same as you are a spirit in a skeleton, if your body is a skeleton then you are a skeleton
And you get to bring your skeleton with you. You're just bitching because you want to pretend that the entire Dungeon is your body and you can take it all with you, because you're a lying cheat who deserves to be banned for all the awful shit you propagate in this thread ruining creative thinking. Fuck you, you garbage human.
>>
>>55360981
>Keepers are basically genius loci.
This is probably the most accurate description of a Keeper I've seen.

That said, I don't find much issue with the jump itself - the issue comes from the post-jump functionality and treatment of the Dungeon, Heart, and growth - or rather the static nature of it, despite being based on something that should be capable of growth and change as an extension of the Keeper.
>>
>>55361076
Maybe I'm just not able to keep up with the freshest and hippest meemz you kids today are obsessed with, but I'm 99% sure that "learn use some literature" is less a joke and more Tera being a gibbering idiot.
Also, fuck off Tera.
>>
>>55361073
I'm pretty sure we still have to deal with you, so by your logic she's slacking off.
>>
>>55361135
Anon calm down, did you even open the link Tera sent?
>>
>>55361122
Yeah he is stringing you along the whole time. Even the other keepers try to warn you. My favorite keeper may be the one who sounds like a warrior, he is about as subtle as a club to the head but he is fun to fight.
>>
>>55361122
>disembodied voice
Gnarl wants to remind you that the old Overlord that you replaced is totally gone and definitely doesn't still have his loyalty.
>>
Why are Titanic and Pretenders on the drive?
>>
>>55361186
Because you masturbate way too fucking often.
>>
>>55361186
Why are you asking?
>>
>>55361124
>I'm not letting this shit get past me again.
Are you that guy from the other day who said he 'defeats' anyone that tries to put in a Blue Feather into their jump?
>>
>>55361186
Because go fuck yourself
>>
>>55361124
Even if you could not bring the dungeon, which is fair whatever, it being either an altform or allowing you to act as the core without forcing it into being required to use your keeper powers would have made canon sense. Keepers when they move to a new area often start with just their heart and 4 imps, again because that is them they are the heart and that is how they do things.

>And you get to bring your skeleton with you.

As a wall trophy, not as your body.
>>
>>55361124
Take the stick outta your ass before you post.
>>
>>55361210
I think he's just shitposting at this point, he reeks of someone 'concern trolling.'
>>
>>55361124
But magica revive brings you back from being turned into a burned, stringy, paste? How is that not an awesome revive?
>>
>>55361209
>As a wall trophy,
How did you sneak into my Warehouse to see my trophy room?!
>>
>>55361035
>>55360915
>>55361124
>Magika
I'm not involved in this conversation at all, but there is apparently an extra "C" between the "I" and the "K"
>Magicka
>>
Is the thread more salty than usual or is it my imagination?
>>
>>55361239
It's less the thread and more the shitposter's present strategy. He's salty.
>>
>>55361226
You were on Jumpers Crib last week remember? You forgot to flush the bio hazard containment pit.
>>
>>55361202
Weren't they still WIP?
>>
>>55361239
It always fluctuates up and down.
>>
>>55361238
>>55361225
Now this, you forgot the "K". Goes before the "A", you see.
>>
>>55361226
>>55361245
Jumper reality tv show based on how they decorate and coordinate their warehouse, I like it.
>>
>>55361266
Sorry.
>>
>>55361266
Mkagica, got it. Thanks anon!
>>
>>55361311
Ok, you got me there.
>>
>>55360981
>>55361133
>>55361035
>>55361072
Here you go from War for the Overworld.
https://youtu.be/JJ93pF_fpaA?t=2m59s
>>
>>55361245
Tell me they at least cut out the video of the dusty corner of apocalyptic weapons. I keep forgetting to clean that closet out.

>>55361275
It would be interesting, though I get the impression that most Jumper Warehouses would fit right in on an episode of Hoarders.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
[Dog Days]

Drawback: Shared Universe

Summoned Hero, age 18

Unflappable (Free)
Not-Very-Fatal Death (700)
Badass Introduction (Free)
Friend To All (500)
That's Pretty Cool (400)
Soft Physics (Free)
Flonyard Magic (Free)
Ears and Tail (Free)
Hero Crystal (100)
IT'S SO FLUFFY! (0)

I have a fluff perk. Humans do not naturally have fur. I can only assume that this instead makes my beard and chest hair incredibly fluffy-which is pretty annoying when you can intuitively measure second-to-second changes in wind resistance.

In my first match, I was curious how far the whole immortality field thing stretched. So I activated Pierce, readied Ghost-Eating Technique, started humming the Song of Death, reached for my Starsinger talents and-you get the idea.

Long story short, after a very awkward "he's just resting, guys, I swear" explaination while I stealthily ressurected the splattered remains of my opponent. I am now legally obligated to wear fuzzy mittens and coat all my weapons in nerf foam during duels.

[Haroun and the Sea of Stories]

Drawbacks: Sewn Silence, Spy, Argumentative (1600)

The Saddest City of Alfibay

Drop-In, age 18

Story Sea Subscriber (Free)
Legacy of the Dreamer (1400)
Where The Mountains Meet The Sea (1100)
Story Water Extractor (1000)
Glumfish (Free)
Rapture Foodstuffs (800)
Arabian Nights Plus One (600)
P2C2E (0)

Fun fact: The previous novel by the same author? The Satanic Verses. Which, uh. Would've obviously been way more awkward to make into a jump for all kinds of reasons.

But in THIS story, civilisation is literally under threat by a shadowy axis of evil-by which I mean ANIMATE SHADOWS.

The point being. When I unleash my fetichs upon this world to unleash eternal day for a while, it's literally in the interest of NATIONAL SECURITY. It's nothing personal, some of my best friends are shadows! And if it serves as a convenient excuse to plunder their access to oi-I mean, STORY reserves, why, that's just a happy coincidence.

MURRICA!
>>
>>55361251
I don't even know.
>>
Is anyone working on a Monogatari jump? I want to do some headtilts and have a loli in my shadow
>>
After watching Matt McMuscles new Punisher let's play I think we need a Punisher Jump with a Mega-Pimp perk.

I don't even care what the perk does, just that it exists.
>>
File: Epic fail.gif (485KB, 290x222px) Image search: [Google]
Epic fail.gif
485KB, 290x222px
>>55360516
>TFW When you accidentally delete your build when it was 90% complete
>>
>>55361375
Val is.
>>
>>55361336
So according to this you cant permanently kill a keeper. Neat. The heart is still their only binding to the world, seems a lot like a body to me but whatever I dont care about that, what I want to know is if you are an unkillable demiurge like spirit inside a rock does it impart us any of those effects after the jump? Because being unable to die at all permanently sounds cool.
>>
Alright, /jc/, If the first jump you had to take were a magical girl jump, which would you take and why?
>>
>>55361398
Wasn't that Katanagatari?
>>
>>55361426
Being lost to the oblivion of the void would be your new lose condition I'd guess?
>>
>>55361336
I can never get into these lets plays. I always get annoyed by the lame jokes and grating voices. But according to the opening video it seems pretty much like what they were saying is true and that you are a spirit who does everything through the stone, didnt qus say he wasnt using war for the overworld though? I know one anon asked about making another jump for it.
>>
File: 6541891498089108941.jpg (24KB, 347x289px) Image search: [Google]
6541891498089108941.jpg
24KB, 347x289px
>>55361386
At least you didn't get nine pages into writing for a Jump before realizing your Jumper gets along much better with a different Companion than you had planned your story around, so now you have to toss all your future plans out the window and figure out a new path for the story.

I know, not my blog, but I know that feeling man.
>>
>>55361426
On the one hand, I'd say "sure, you can be an unkillable demiurge."

On the other hand, I'd also say "but this still ends your chain, either by returning home or staying in the world."
>>
So I'm going through Hero Academy now, and I'm really liking this Harpoon quirk. I'm going to upgrade it to T3 too. How would that work, and what would be some good perks to marry it with? I was thinking Fiber Master, if that would work. Thoughts?
>>
>>55361456
I have perks to get back from that kind of thing though, things like never being lost and being able to never lose my mind and also being able to teleport or never lose my powers.
>>
>>55361386
>>
>>55361449
That's the only one I remember her claiming, but I've seen at least one anon ask her about making perks based on Ararararararagi and get an answer. So that's probably happening unless she's using Drop-In for crossover stuff like some jumps do.
>>
>>55361473
If you can't die, how does your chain end?
>>
>>55361375
Got one mostly done. Needs fluff still but everything is decided. It's after Katanagatari, which is currently getting it's dailies done.
>>
>>55361445
Nanoha.

My understanding of getting befriended is that it'll suck and hurt like hell, but you'll have a steadfast ally once it's over.

Plus, lasers. Pew pew.
>>
>>55361445
I would take the non-existent, theoretical Tokyo Mew Mew jump and take the theoretical alien origin.

But of what we have.... probably just the generic one so I can pick my themes and whatnot better.
>>
>>55361475
Shoot harpoons with your body fibers attached? Use them like scorpion? GET OVER HERE!
>>
>>55361496
>jump chains
>ending

Cake.
>>
>>55361500
Will you be including some form of Toothbrush item? Perhaps one with VERY delicate bristles?
>>
File: 1504912253692.jpg (100KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
1504912253692.jpg
100KB, 1024x622px
>>55361517
>Cake
Cake?
>>
>>55361445
Nanoha for sure.

I want to adopt the materials.

Also lasers.
>>
>>55361477
Not what I meant anon. As in the loss condition would turn from 'When you die' to 'When you no longer have a binding left in the world.' it's a game over condition.
>>
>>55361504
>Nanoha
A fan of the White Devil, the Gundam that pretends to be a little girl, I see.
>>
>>55361475
Homing, or whatever it's called. Now your harpoons are crazy accurate. Boring but effective.

Maybe that quirk that lets you make things barbed? To add to the hurt?

Popcorn so you can make whale jokes?

Depending on how many liberties you're willing to take, maybe you could use the quirk that lets you control your blood to have your blood literally made out of harpoons?
>>
>>55361475
Fiber Master could be a cool one to manipulate the lines after firing them, using them like branching, steel tipped tendrils. I think Homing would also be good for a marriage since the harpoons will fly like bullets straight towards your intended target and potentially able to hit moving targets barring unforseen circumstances and stuff off the top of my head.
>>
>>55361524
It's already Araragi origins 100 item.

Also, if you had any item suggestions, I'd be happy for them. There's enough already but compared to the triple perklines, the items look pretty limp.
>>
>>55361548
Forgot my image
>>
File: Sea Serpant.jpg (322KB, 1122x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sea Serpant.jpg
322KB, 1122x1080px
>>55360516
At least it wasn't the story parts I lost. Note to self, don't go off to do other things while making the build and reset your browser because it's lagging out.

Origin: Drop-In
Race: Sea Serpent

Perks: 800
Water Breathing (Free)
Land Walking (Free)
The Ocean’s Full Of Treasures! (Free)
Smoking Orca (Free)
Just An Orca On A Stroll (100)
Trust Your Gut (200)
What Fun It Is To Bully Sharks (200)
Break The Spell (300)

Stuff: 200
Companion Import - Vera (100)
Profile Room (100)
Undersea Smoke and Tie (Free)

Vera - Sea Creature/Lionfish, ‘Cause Everyone Likes To Party, Adorable Giant Lobster, Treated Well, The Witch’s Caretaker, Lovers Reunited, Infinite Supply of Starfruit Alcohol.

Under the sea, under the sea~ Down where it's wetter down where it's better take it from me~
>"What are you singing?"
Hmm? Nothing, just felt natural is all.
>"The world is going to be invaded by an evil tide of undead, we should probably do something about it."
Kind of hard to, I guess I could start boiling large swaths of the ocean, but it would be kind of indiscriminate.
>"Being indiscriminate hasn't stopped you before."
Fair enough. I'll start by burning it out from the sand, it won't cause too much damage at least.
>>
What is the lewdest thing you have seen in a non lewd, and thus potentially jumpable, setting.
>>
>>55361555
>have your blood literally made out of harpoons
...??? is my body, and harpoons are my blood...
>>
>>55361579
S*x.
>>
>>55361579
Kama Sutra Master (Fallout)
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>55361571
Recovering from the ship sinking, it emerges once more from beneath the waves to sail upon new waters!

1. Infinite Stratos
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm
5. Teen Titans
6. Strike Witches
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Generic Isekai

Queue: Soul Eater, World of Cultivation, Naruto, God of Highschool, Dungeon Keeper
>>
>>55361550
Fair enough I guess. I wonder how that would work for a jumper who can freely hop between worlds (in the current verse). Now I want to spread all sorts of weird horcrux like bindings i to every world I go to as beacons for after my chain.
>>
>>55361579
I have acquired WAY WAY WAY too many tentacles over the course of my chain. I just keep taking cheap tentacle options as impulse buys to round out my build. I don't even know why, I have no lewd intentions with them but now I feel like I need to since I have so many.
>>
>>55361579
It's not difficult to find ways for any setting to be turned lewd.

Thus, my answer will be: Any setting with an internet or equivalent.
>>
>>55361607
Into* damn iphone
>>
>>55361507
That's what I was thinking. Could I use them as "makeshift tentacles"? Or would they be too heavy? I'd prefer to upgrade the ropes to wires or some such material, to boost durability, and maybe more fine control over the reel out/in.

>>55361555
>>55361559
I had considered Homing, it was my first choice for the marriage actually. My thing is that I already have aiming perks from outside the jump, so I was looking more into adding utility rather than straight damage.
Thanks NuBee, you cleared up the tentacle thing.
And thank you to the others guys for their thoughts on this.
>>
>>55361445
Strike Witches
Glory to the BOUNCE
>>
>>55361619
List 'em, Overfiend.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
[La Pucelle]

Drawbacks: Plot Bound, Tasty, Ragnarok, Rude, Your Weak (2200)

Rolled Pot au Feu

Drop-In, age 21

Mana Pool (Free)
A Fighting Style Of Your Own (Free)
Cut This "My Songbird" Crap (Free)
Big Brother (2100)
Holy Guidance, Also Known As Plot Armor (1900)
I'll Be The Next Maiden Of Light (1600)
To Protect The Goddesses Children (1200)
Maiden of Light (600)
Weapon and Clothing (Free)
Baton (Free)
Alouette (300)
Prier (0)

Prier. Prier, Prier-that name sounds familiar.

"..." said Pleinair, reminding me.

You're right, that IS the name of that spunky lass who challenged me for dominion over the Netherrealm! Hey, sub-Overlord Prier get over here!

"What's up, boss?"

Check it out, we've come to a world where two of your past selves live! And one of them's coming at me again?

"HA! Seriously? I'm gonna deck her in the schnozz, no way is she taking MY rank! She hasn't even broken her level cap yet, what a scrub!"

Cool. Actually we're building a few new timelines for the Netherealms next week, you mind if I recruit your other past self and the nice nun lady as extra hiring staff?

"Hey, you're the boss. Sure, it's been crazy rowdy ever since the cultivating craze caught on and I'm pretty sure I was....slightly less punchable back then. Give my little bro my regards. And a noogie"

And so, as the OTHER representative of the Holy Maiden Church I spent our misadventures taggling along with a Medi-Gun drone set to heal (or ubermensch, in combat) while conducting some covert interviews. Priere Jr. was all too happy to hear about an excitingly synergistic working environment with high occupational mobility (and instant levelgrinding) while Alouette was a fair bit more reluctant until I proved the demon population had more interest in farming than raiding human villages at this point.

I spent a lot of time making overleveled gear to compensate for the mobs. Homard's ship had to rebuilt from scratch after the bears evolved wings and laser eyes.
>>
>>55361579
Soul Eater's Magical Cat perks consist of one literally called Nice Pussy and one that seems to be used for meeting friends with benefits or picking people up for one night stands.
>>
>>55361607
>>55361625
Sounds like something someone wanted to do with the Nexus Stone from Demon Souls. Pretty sure that person got hailed for the level of badwrongfun they had in their narritive and got ran off from Thread... not sure about that though.

Personally it sounds radd.
>>
>>55361626
Ah, no problem dude.
>>
>>55361445
If it existed, Youjo Senki. Provided I could stay clear of Tanya. Irrational rationalists are clearly broken, as is the god. That said, I'm pretty sure I could leverage what I know to my advantage there.

Outside of that, Nanoha. Because pink apocalyptic lasers.
>>
File: 55489004_p1.png (933KB, 672x950px) Image search: [Google]
55489004_p1.png
933KB, 672x950px
>>55361500
>>55361561
Oh damn nice, really looking forward to it! Can't wait to meet my oddity waifu.

Just shitting out a few ideas for items, you could use Episode's anti-bampire cross, Meme's talisman, Kiss-shots oddity killer/healer swords, Nadeko's doppelganger, Dramaturgy's briar thorn, a collection of stories about (fake) oddities or the Kanbaru household magical hot spring.

For a more gag thing, you could have egg hairpins or a bathroom the size of a cathedral
>>
>>55361579
There is a highschool superpowers manga where a three of the characters have outrageously lewd powers.

The MC can change people's genders by pulling off their genitals, they need to be put back for them to change back.

One girl is a massive pervert able to kill by causing so much pleasure the target dies, not even her power. She is just that good.

But the worst has to be the school rapist, who has the power of absolute rape and a fucking tentacle. He is used by the student counsel to punish people.

The fact that we may end up getting a jump for it one day is hilarious.
>>
>>55361445
If I could, I'd either jump Tokyo Mew Mew or one of the Precure settings. However, since I can't, I'll go with Madoka Wraith Arc. I like the perks it offers.
>>
>>55361619
You could go for the lewd approach, or you could go for the eldritch abomination heralding the return of Things Man Was Not Meant To Know approach.
>>
>>55361721
>whynotboth.jpg
>>
>>55361710
>absolute rape
Wut. What does that even mean. Actually, nah. Forgot I asked.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>55361579
Wait, you mean-for one we haven't had a jump for yet?

Phew, there's just...so much to choose from The Boys and Preacher. Because Garth Ennis writes like a 13 year old boy coming up with revenge fantasy fanfiction, I don't even know where to start. It's so damned edgy I'd sound like a low-functioning tourettes patient trying to describe what the meteor vagina hallucination scene has to do with a parody of Batman.

And for the record: Those places are jumpable, in the same sense that Twilight is jumpable.

>>55361619
Hey, there's plenty of non-lewd reasons you could have lots of tentacles.

They're more flexible for reaching into nooks and crannies, being all muscle without bone means they're technically more efficient at restraining things and if there's suckers on them you could climb on stuff.
>>
>>55361684
Homeslice, you got any thoughts on Blood Manipulation+Bone Spear? Right now I've just got it as letting me harden my blood and solving the whole "humans need blood to live" thing by drawing on Bone Spear's generation aspect and I'm pretty happy with it, but hey, maybe you've got some secret insight. Also trying to think of something cool to do with bone marrow but I'm kinda failing there.
>>
>>55361710
>School rapist
You put that so nonchalantly.
>>
>>55361762
>meteor vagina
It's out of this world.
>>
>>55361698
Ah, thank you. A couple ones I missed there.
>>
>>55361762
>Those places are jumpable, in the same sense that Twilight is jumpable.
I thought you unironically like The Boys?
>>
File: Nanoha F22 Ace Combat.jpg (538KB, 1024x781px) Image search: [Google]
Nanoha F22 Ace Combat.jpg
538KB, 1024x781px
>>55361554
The OTB for Nanoha is to take Nanoha as a companion then slap her an F-22 so she can befriend Ace Combat Belka.
>>
>>55361619
Trust me when I say this, brutha.

Your partner will appreciate expert use of tentacles.
>>
>>55361654
Man, I tried to go through my whole chain (my current one nearly covering all existing jumps) and I found like 6 before giving up. Creepypasta, gravity falls, prototype, tokyo ghoul, and claymore plus a couple other monster customizations are the most relevant. Also I have several chain based powers (Uzamaki and the Flame of Prometheus).

>>55361721
I generally keep a few shapeshifted covered in bone spikes coming from my back to use as whips

>>55361762
true, tentacles are powerful. That's why I use them like whips
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 2000x1358px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 2000x1358px
>>55361828
Lies and blasphemy. Glorious Belka is already friends with entire world.
Little girl of gay magic cannot harm Most Glorious Belka of Belkas.

But for real though, Belka did nothing wrong!
>>
>doing Naruto
>torn between Jinchuriki and medic-nin
On one hand, med-nin goes pretty well with my tech focus and having any chakra control is nice. On the other, jinchuriki+fuin opens some interesting possibilities. Like letting the bijuu partly out as a pseudo-stand.

>>55361828
>not taking Ace Combat dudes in to remove Belka in MGLN
>>
>>55361797
Not all of us are exactly enthused by your continued presence in the thread.
>>
>>55361828
Friendly reminder that Belka's probably behind the Erusean/Osean conflict in Ace Combat 7.
>>
>>55361445
That depends on a few factors.

>1. Which theme am I going for, if any?
>2. Do I get prep time before the jump?
>3. How much will my newfound powers affect my personality?
>4. What's my new team like, if there is one?
>5. Is being this specific iteration of meguca suffering?
>6. Is this going to affect my ability to care about ever coming back home?
>>
>>55361766
Well, I think Bone Marrow is a great angle actually. Imagine for a moment making a Bone Spear, maybe a giant one on your chest or a small one at the tip of your finger. Hyper active marrow within the drill rapidly begins to create red blood cells inside of it, building up pressure more and more. All of a sudden you release the pressure, out of the tip, firing a hyper pressurized blood shot (or possibly just probelling the tip of the Bone Spear like a bullet).

Basically all my ideas focus around Bone Spears turning themselves into blood based rockets or serving as the mechanism for you to manipulate and fire blood bullets/flechettes/lasers whatever you wanna call'em.
>>
>>55361872
I still think that's too obvious.
I think that they're going to continually lay down hints that Belka is behind everything again, and is trying to stir the pot again, then you get towards the end and it turns out to be some insignificant country doing everything. Like Yuketobonia
>>
File: IMG_0669.png (90KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.png
90KB, 768x1024px
>>55361864
Get outta here.
>>
>>55361864
Belka has to build superweapons and need the airplane. Nanoha is the superweapon and is in the plane for thrills. She's also proven super effective against Belkan superweapons. They don't got a fucking chance.

>>55361866
>>not taking Ace Combat dudes in to remove Belka in MGLN
Nanoha Belka already got removed.

>>55361872
Jesus they really are just Plane Zeon aren't they?
>>
>>55361867
If you're not enthused, you must instead be ecstatic. Always great to meet a fan.
>>
>>55361445
>Being a boy in a magical girl setting
What are the pros and cons?
Is it worth being a magical girl (male)?
>>
>>55361760
The student counsel wants absolute power using the president's power to kill anyone who has broken a rule. If they can make the rules strict enough he can just kill anyone at will.

One of the rules they want to implement is that not being a virgin would be a violation. So they recruited the lowest slimiest piece of shit whose power let him violate anyone, even if he was killed the victim would still be violated no matter what.

>>55361767
It is hard to describe him any other way, it really sums up his whole character pretty accurately.
>>
>>55361925
You always have so many fans, that's awesome!
>>
>>55361926
>What are the pros and cons?
In Sailor Moon you get to wear a sweet Tuxedo but job to literally everything ever.

In Nanoha you'll have a female domniated work place if you go into the military.
>>
>>55361931
What the christ. There are so many easier ways to make that rule breaker power work when you make the fucking rules.
>>
>>55360089
You forgot a category.
Lewd.
>>
>>55361920
>Nanoha Belka already got removed.
Ever wonder who did it?

I'm not saying it was dimension-traveling Oseans, but... tsoukalos.jpg
>>
>>55361925
͡ ͜ʖ ͡

That's not what I meant, you little shit.
>>
>>55362012
Even more into me? I dunno if I can handle that anon. It might not be proper.

Also your little face seems to have fused the nose with one of the eyes. Ew.
>>
>>55361900
Hot damn that is a fucking awesome mental image.

Thanks Bee!

...Completely unrelated, but can Demon Weapons use their weapon form for item imports?
>>
File: magical garrosh.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
magical garrosh.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>55361445
How many are there?
>>
File: IMG_1529.png (129KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1529.png
129KB, 500x600px
>>55361821
Don't get me wrong-it had some amazing character interactions, was well paced and ended perfectly. Unlike said 13 year old boy, credit where it's due Ennis never quite gets so far up his own ass he forgets to write a compelling story. Both the ones I mentioned end on a surprisingly happy note for all the shit the came before.

He is, however, /really/ crass when it comes to humor. And he's always. Wanking. America. The main reason I like The Boys better than preacher is that there is not, in fact, an entire chapter where the protagonist wanders around singing America's praises after half a dozen arcs about how America is full of weirdos, assholes, pervs, pervy weirdos, assholish perves and weirdo perv assholes.

Also it's thoroughly explained why the villains are utterly incompetant. And best of all, the closest thing to Ennis' mouthpiece in the story actually gets his comeuppance.
>>
>>55361931
So there's literally no way not to get violated by the guy? Is everyone already raped or does he need to activate it?
>>
>>55361985
Yeah, it makes no sense. Up to that point the manga was wierd but pretty amusing with the wierd and varied powers. Then they jumped the shark. You wonder why the creepy guy is on the same side as the extremly prim and proper guys for so long and then it is just. . .

I mean I guess they needed a way to keep the powers on the trend of progressively stranger but it was pretty uncreative. I thought he was going to be some kind of torturer, which is technically correct i suppose.
>>
>>55361926
In Madoka Wraith Arc Magical Boys look like Kamen Riders/Sentai Heroes. So that's cool. Plus, you're a magical boy, in a world where magical girls are liches and usually are fairly isolated from everyone else. So you'd be a lot better than normal guys would be at winning a magical girl's heart, since you don't age (like them), you understand what they're going through, and you can fight by their side!

On the other hand, you're a magical boy in the world of Madoka, and even though you won't turn into a witch (or I guess warlock in this case?) anymore, you'll still disappear if you're soul gem gets corrupted. Plus, both you and your female counterparts are going to be stuck at the start of puberty forever. So that's going to be fun.
>>
>>55362058
I'm glad I could help!

Jumpers who are Demon Weapons can't import themselves, but you can import a companion who is a Demon Weapon as a weapon for weapon imports or more generalized item imports.
>>
>>55361579
Captain Kirk
He's quite possibly the lewdest human to have ever existed in any reality.
At the very least, he's in the running.
>>
>>55362086
What's it called?
>>
File: bedivere KILL.png (1007KB, 750x1282px) Image search: [Google]
bedivere KILL.png
1007KB, 750x1282px
>>55361956
You can be a boy Senshi if you want in Sailor Moon, plus you can design the outfit.
>>
>>55362086
Name?
>>
>>55362044
>Also your little face seems to have fused the nose with one of the eyes. Ew.

Does he see smells or smell colors?
>>
>>55362081
Well when he tried to rape two people at once the first killed him. This did not stop their rape but it did protect the guy next in line.
>>
File: JumperManyfist.jpg (166KB, 564x774px) Image search: [Google]
JumperManyfist.jpg
166KB, 564x774px
>>55362069
Haha. All that for just getting purple crap on you. Garrosh was a stupid villain.
>>
>>55362103
>>55362109
Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous
>>
>>55362110
I think smelling colors is the more fun power. Not only are museums and exhibitions like a walk in the garden (an especially fragrant, flowery garden), sniffing paint fumes becomes an entirely new kind of high.
>>
>>55362118
>pic
Looks like an anime meme!Chuck Norris.
>>
>>55361626
>Thanks NuBee, you cleared up the tentacle thing.

This is great out of context.
>>
File: JumperManyfist2.jpg (255KB, 564x1088px) Image search: [Google]
JumperManyfist2.jpg
255KB, 564x1088px
>>55362143
Its "Daddy" Ryu from SF. Just recolored with blond hair.
>>
>>55362105
...do Male Senshi wear an actual sailor's outfit? Because that's actually kind of funny.
>>
>>55362135
"I know you're there, thief. I can smell the purple on you."
>>
>>55362170
What's a good celestial body to make you Popeye?
>>
File: IMG_1114.jpg (34KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1114.jpg
34KB, 500x600px
>>55361931
Japanese student councils will never not mystify me.

In no other work of fiction or in real life from any other country, have I ever seen student councils being treated as at best the dudes who do a presentation every now or then, and at worst a bunch of dweebs that do nothing.

It's only japan where lots of manga/anime writers see them unquestionable mad god-kings for some reason.

>>55362135
I dunno, I think seeing smells would be more amazing since smell's less developed than sight. Smells diffuse along heat convection vectors, right? So I figure it'd look like all the rainbow fireworks you see under your eyelids when you close your eyes on a sunny day, but in higher definition and around the outlines of everything.
>>
File: sailor starlights.jpg (44KB, 432x464px) Image search: [Google]
sailor starlights.jpg
44KB, 432x464px
>>55362170
They don't have to if they don't want to. Not all canon Senshi wear skirts.
>>
>>55362188
I think Polaris is the star most commonly used by sailors for navigation, though I'm not sure if you can use stars.

>>55362105
Hey Nika, can we be Scouts for stars? Also, what powers would you say Sailor Polaris would have if we can?
>>
>>55362081
Kill him before he uses his power, also turing him and his tentacle to ash might be too much for him. It keeps going even if he dies but killing him before he can use it should be rather easy.
>>
>>55362211
Hey, Nika. Does a Senshi have to be of a celestial object in the solar system, or can they be from, say, Chiron of Alpha Centauri?
>>
>>55362092
Thank you.
>>
>>55362133
Why do Japs have a boner for edgy shit?
>>
>>55362202
In the Grimdark 40k era, the God-Emperor of Mankind has decided he needs a promotion... To Student Council president.
>>
>>55362147
I'm glad even out of context I have such a reputation for solving problems.

>>55362175
"Why did we think buying a pinyata for Jimmy's party was a good idea? We knew a blindfold couldn't stop him from smelling the colors."

>>55362202
Yeah but that's part of the charm. Not only can you smell paintings and stuff, you can ignore it if you're trying to focus. Not so when you're seeing the stink lines wafting off of random passers on the street who haven't showered in days.
>>
File: kotomineexplains.png (41KB, 290x192px) Image search: [Google]
kotomineexplains.png
41KB, 290x192px
>>55362255
Why do Americans lap up Dark Fantasy? The world may never know.
>>
File: Materials D, L, S.jpg (4MB, 6074x9053px) Image search: [Google]
Materials D, L, S.jpg
4MB, 6074x9053px
Goodnight friends. Create jumps for me as I slumber.
>>
>>55362214
Sure, of course you can. There's asteroid senshi so I don't see why now.

Sailor Polaris would probably with stuff related to navigation, really strong tracking/magic senses with seeing what is hidden and being able to find villains, or if you want to play up the sailor motif really big, you could trade a few powers for water manipulation or stuff related to ships or something related to willpower/hope because the star is one of the few stars that literally never move in the sky and it's always a guiding force.

http://earthsky.org/brightest-stars/polaris-the-present-day-north-star

In fact, perhaps if you were stuck for Finishing Move ideas, you could probably do something involving anchors or rushing a giant illusory ship at them (which again, is pretty fucking strong)

These are just suggestions, though, and if you think you have a better or cooler idea then by all means use it.
>>
What are some of your roughest jumps?

For me it was both Madoka jumps. The first one had constant war against Wraiths while fearing that the soul gem might break. The next one was constant war against Witches with more fear of the soul gem breaking because now all Megucas hate me.
>>
>>55362292
Don't forget gritty reboots.
>>
>>55362305
I would but my power is out.
>>
>>55361985
what manga is this
>>
>>55362328
This one >>55362133
>>
>>55362309
The SBers are talking shit about Wadanohara.
>>
>>55362251
No problem
>>
File: csラストep13b.png (772KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
csラストep13b.png
772KB, 800x1132px
>>55362231
Every single planet has a Senshi protecting it, so of course. If you want to be from out of the Solar System, you could fanwank that you're an escaped Star Seed from Sailor Galaxia's clutches who became reborn on Earth. Would make for an interesting plot hook when she shows up.

>>55362342
Ok. I have a dim view of Funamusea's writing myself and only made the jump because no one else was making it and wanted to make Shark Fin Soup, unless you mean they're shittalking the jump in which case I don't really care at this point.
>>
>>55362337
thank you
>>
>>55362321
Then how are you posting this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
>>
File: 1435689705552.jpg (40KB, 500x154px) Image search: [Google]
1435689705552.jpg
40KB, 500x154px
Who here knows about Kenichi? I need opinions on which ki type to take.
Sei gives you clarity of mind and favors a more skill-based style, whereas Dou boosts physical abilities.

I kind of want to take Dou, but it just seems worse overall than Sei. Dou seems to be powered by anger, and thus carries a risk of flipping out, and would probably not scale as well as Sei's skill boosting once you get to higher-powered settings.

Any advice/thoughts?
>>
Quick question:
In narito, how (good/bad/jumper) of an idea would it be to establish another nonka village with the jumper as the nickkage?

Nick Cage + kage = nickkage.
>>
>>55362404
Sadly, we already have the Lukekage, so the idea might not be as good a pun as you think.
>>
>>55362384
My phone still has battery and i get a chance to recharge it occasionally.
>>
>>55362365
Only reason I asked about Chiron is that I'm already connected to it via the Alpha Centauri jump (Planet Subconscious, fear the worms.)
>>
>>55362044
Hey, Val, could you answer >>55360602
>>
>>55362404
Orochimaru/10 will probably lead to a [S-CLASS INTERRUPT] of either Snekman or one of the Akatsuki.
>>
>>55361931
What manga is this?
>>
>>55362430
Oh. Mystery solved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6va9B9DNX5I
>>
>>55362403
Sei Ki tends to be best for very methodical types who are more reactive than proactive. Dou Ki doesn't necessarily require anger, but it does favor more emotive, passionate practitioners. It depends a lot on your personal preference I think.

Do you like hitting pressure points, throwing them around using their own strength against them, staying calm and strategizing in the middle of pitched battle? Sei Ki.

Do you favor energetically rushing down opponents, hard strikes made for breaking bones, hitting with the weight of a truck and overwhelming foes before they even get a chance to get going? Dou Ki.
>>
>>55362447
Sentou Hakai Gakuen Dangerous
>>
>>55362403
Sei is probably better overall unless you're specifically building to be a berserker, since pure "skill" can get ridiculous throughout the chain.

But there's ways of being absolutely fucking mad while retaining control (Pure Bloodlust from Soul Eater has an effect for that, but willpower in general could work) just fine, and if you get Dou Ki to apply to other forms of spiritual energy/ki (no comment on whether regular energy pool combination does it or if you'd need something to combine the system from Kenichi with others) it could get really crazy. Especially if you go through the hoops needed to start tying all those energies to your magic or psionics.
>>
>>55362443
Soon. Items are finally done. Just intro stuff, general perks, companions, drawbacks and two scenarios left.
>>
So how powerful exactly is Superman TAS Darkseid?

I'm doing a chain with Superman TAS as the first Jump, and without looking at the Scenarios beforehand, I ended up making myself a New God representing Understanding, which is what the Scenario reward is all about. This is very fitting and thematic, but I'm also pretty sure I have no chance?
>>
>>55362478
Technically he is as powerful as in the comics, there is only one darkseid in the DC multiverse and there was proof that the DCAU was part of it in one of the comics.
>>
>>55362478
As far as I remember, he's either equally matched with Superman or slightly above him, it depends on the episode. He's pretty strong, but not as strong as in the comics, even if this >>55362536 is technically true.
>>
File: IMG_2037.jpg (130KB, 640x1023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2037.jpg
130KB, 640x1023px
>>55362553
Problem with Darkseid is that he jobs, a lot. Not as much as Galactus, but he's DC's big jobber. At times he's strong enough to need the entire JL to deal with him. Other times Supes is enough.
>>
Well, I finished this. Behold the Call of Duty Zombies jump, version 1.0
>>
>>55362591
To Zombie, or Not To Zombie, that is the question.
>>
>>55362365
Not that anon, but if you go to DB GT first and buy one of the two planets being sold there, can you be a Senshi of that planet?
>>
Help me /jc/.

Lady Luck seems to find my attempts at recruiting companions hilarious as they always end in one sodding way.

Why does it always work like this, yet my luck elsewhere is always LACKING?
>>
>>55362591
The Drop-In and Scientist capstones seem better than the Soldier and Adventurer capstones.
>>
>>55362591
>Chalk Artist
I knew all those years spent practicing my drawing skills would come in handy. Now I just need a piece of chalk scaled for my Evangelion to draw with.
>>
>>55362591
>Powered Up
Do Instant Kills instantly kill anything in other jumps or is it just limited to stuff around the level of zombies?

>Chalk Artist
You wrote 6600CP, not 600. Is this types of weapons or can we get unique weapons with this?

>Sword Flay
Really boring and not very worth the price.

>Mystery Box
Needs more detail on how it works. Does it summon general weapons or can you get unique things? Does it summon from past or future jumps or just within your current jump? How often can it be used, since there's no apparent cost to it?
>>
>>55362641
Harem building is a key part of being a jumper, trying to avoid one just makes it grow faster.
>>
>>55362641
Who is the lewdest person in the chain?
>>
>>55362668
(Same Anon)

>>55362591
Speaking of Chalk Artist. It's priced at 6600 cp.
I'm guessing that's a typo?
>>
File: d33757cf1d137d52a73cbae0e4caf2ed.jpg (433KB, 977x1267px) Image search: [Google]
d33757cf1d137d52a73cbae0e4caf2ed.jpg
433KB, 977x1267px
>>55362641
Clearly your Coordinator is a lustful being who desires naught but the juiciest of tidbits for their enjoyment. Embrace it. Enjoy it. Roll with it. Invest heavily in endurance Perks.
>>
>>55362641
>>55362685
Also possibly endurance perks, if you happen to like tougher woman.

death by snoo-snoo is not the way you want to end your chain.
>>
>>55362720
>death by snoo-snoo
Is their any worthier of use of 1-up Perks that you can think of?
>>
>>55362641
So let's see if my guess is right. How many Companions so far, and has this happened three times in a row now?
>>
>>55362731
>1-up Perks
Jumper: ... Now I can see why Voldemort needed seven Horcruxes. Especially given his personal yandere assistant.
>>
>>55362676
>>55362681
>>55362685
>>55362720

I'm literally just focused on trying to survive. Why does romance keep cropping up when I never know how to RESPOND.

>>55362741
Eshe, Lucina, Corrin, Mir, and with that latest 69 good lord the phrasing just can't be fixed Anew Returner from Gundam 00.
>>
>>55362771
Because just trying to survive is boring. Clearly your Coordinator wants a better show and is tossing you bones in an attempt to spice things up.
>>
>>55362771
If you don't know how to respond to advances, there is some perks for that. Like rogue in Teen Titans, for example.
>>
>>55362771
Romance is vital for a healthy psyche
>>
File: a_cs15(切り抜き).png (353KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
a_cs15(切り抜き).png
353KB, 800x600px
>>55362614
Sure.
>>
>>55362591
Interesting jump but where are the soldier girl waifus?
>>
>>55362790
No it isn't.

i'M jUsT fInE.
>>
>>55362591
>Points!
>Easter Egg Hunter
Nice
>Powered Up
Might be OP please nerf with Insta-kill.
>Door Buys
Any measuring stick we could use. I remember the Elevator at the Pentagon being only like 100 bucks.
>Chalk Artist (6600CP)
First... 6600 CP. Second neat, do we need to have been able to have the weapon to begin with or can I just draw a really well done Excalibur/Spear of the Unconcerned Sun and buy that?
>Stupid Undead Flesh-Monkey!
Always buy the snark.
>Camping Spot
Neat
>Stock Option
Oh this is good.
>Regenerator
To match the other two you might wanna level this up maybe?
>Trust Me, I’m A Doctor
Nice.
>Stop It. Breathe
This could be endlessly useful for some drawbacks where your minds in spiral.
>Let Me Build That, It’ll Be Stronger
fiat toughness boost to everything you build... ever. Might want a caveat for the stuff thats meant to be fragile, like gumballs or cola caps?
>Unrivaled Mind
Might wanna add in the tech those two made, just to level the field.
>Dead Silence
>The Trap Is Set
>Master Crafter
>Sword Flay
In total, this is my entire build in the actual Zombies set up. Knife until you can't, depend on traps and crafting stuff.
>Perk-a-Colas
Might wanna, again, explain the scale these work at. Should we just assume around Zombie levels for evertynig?
>Companions
Well done in all.
>Items
I want the guns and also the Element 115
>Perk Machine
Does this only work on Perk-a-Cola perks? Might need to clarify.
>Mystery Box
Are they ordinary weapons or can unique stuff like Excalibur or a Black Barrel or a Davy Crockett come out of this?
>Pack-a-Punch Machine
Nice. Might wanna point out what features are usually like or something.

Personally would have enjoyed a no collateral damage perk and another bottle of vodka.
>Drawbacks....
Taking the old fashioned method to heart here. I like it!
>>
File: Magical Boy (Male).jpg (113KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Magical Boy (Male).jpg
113KB, 1215x717px
>>55361926
Of course it is. Style while still looking cute yet handsome.
>>
>>55362858
No, no, no. To do it right, you need to look like Furinji Hayato of Ryozanpaku... In the typical Senshi skirt.
>>
>>55362827
Yes, I'll fix the typo with Chalk Artist, upgrade Regenerator, and generally take your advice to heart.
>>
>>55362996
See >>55362672
>>
>>55362968
That's a Magical Girl (MAN), anon. We're talking about Magical Boys (Male).
>>
>>55362996
Cool. Also for Chalk Artist, what I really meant was can it make a copy of a unique weapon or more generalized weapons, not talking megatons there. Because, as I understand it, the Pack-a-Punch upgrades stuff to beyond chalk wall levels of uniqueness and the Wunderwaffel was nigh on mass producible.
>>
File: Transform_and_roil_out.gif (914KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Transform_and_roil_out.gif
914KB, 400x225px
>>55359558
>>
>>55363028
He can put a mask on. It'll be a perfect disguise.
>>
>>55362827
v1.1, with numerous suggested changes.
>>
>>55363126
Can we get a changelog? Also you seem to be ignoring some posts.
>>
>>55363171
Changelog for ya
Nerfed Powered Up
Buffed Regenerator
Changed Sword Flay to Pop Shocks/overall buff
Increased clarification for many perks and items
>>
>>55363126
What counts as having "possessed" a weapon for Chalk Artist? Is there a minimum time-frame you need to have held/owned it?
>>
>>55363126
>Chalk Artist

I think it should be limited to just any weapon from this universe, since I'm pretty sure nobody in this game has drawn a nuke or a robot version of Doomguy to solve the zombie menace once and for all.

It's still really useful; when you think about it it's basically a limitless hammerspace of assault rifles as long as you have some chalk and cash on you. As written though it still seems substantially better than the other capstones.
>>
>>55363126
Are you planning on writing a strategy guide for this jump?
>>
>>55363307
That makes more sense. And yeah, even with the limitation of Zombiesverse weapons, it's still a really good capstone.
>>
Do we have anything for tying super-modes to the same trigger sequence / action?

For the weebiest example, tying my Super Saiyan 4 and my Bankai together?
I don't want to go through fifty different henshin / transformation / trigger sequences, you understand.
>>
>>55363310
If enough people want one/are confused about how best to survive, then I will.
>>
>>55363358
For henshin devices you can mix-n-match your henshins, and with all the imports/the decadriver being able to eat other henshin devices you'll have all of that kind of thing compressed into one. Not sure about Other stuff.
>>
https://www.patreon.com/alfabusa
>>
>>55363358
Seems like the sort of thing you could just spend some time practicing instead of spending CP.
>>
>>55362591
I remember when Call of Duty Zombies first started with World at War. I had just beaten the game at 3AM and expected a cool easter egg at the end of the credits before going to bed. Cut to a creepy shot of plane wreck and zombies coming out of the mist and being tossed into a zombie survival mode. Zombies creep the fuck out me so I NOPED out of that hard. Made sure I had my buck knife within arms reach of the bed that night.
>>
Since someone asked about it I decided to do a bit more work on it. It's jumpable but I hope to still make it better somehow.
The opening can still die in a fire. I still hate it but honestly I just can't come up with something that doesn't suck.

>Changelog
>Better Organization
>the Pretender perk now gives points for the mandatory drawback
>I fluffed a few descriptions. Nothing that changed the effect of the perks.
>>
>>55363358
(Device Name) Set up, super bankai, Kamen Rider Sailor Eris 4!
>>
>>55363401
Wasn't Crackwhore_Jack doing a jump for that series?
>>
>>55363513
What is it with you and insulting nicknames, anon? Practicing for the playground when little Billy steals your blue eyes white dragon cards again?
>>
>>55363534
Can't be stealing, otherwise there'd be some ancient Egyptian shadow game punishment for it, right?
>>
>>55363534
He doesn't understand their power, anon. I have to deal with him somehow.
>>
>>55363572
Anon, saying shit like that on the playground is how you get wedgies.
>>
>>55363572
Well nobody told Kaiba that. Oh god, Kaiba must be bribing the gods too.

>>55363576
0/10, bait because transparent the minute you admit personal investment. Give up while you're ahead.
>>
>>55363614
I was just trying to make a joke about yugioh, not bait. Sorry anon.
>>
>>55363637
Naw it's my bad, I confused you with >>55363513.
>>
>>55363585
>wedgies
Having never been on the receiving end of someone "gifting" them, I have to say that sounds decidedly less than comfortable.
>>
>>55363473
https://youtu.be/SBjQ9tuuTJQ
>>
>>55363740
No lie: I had that on repeat for the entire time I was making my Pretender build.
>>
>>55363740
I always think of all the compiled gunkata fights from that one music video when I hear that song.

You know. That one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tINWl0gzQWI
>>
>>55363473
"Center" in the pretender background needs to be capitalised. Also I'd recommend merging the last two sentences in alternative learning.

Also the pretender perk doesn't give points for the mandatory drawback unless you've taken the Centre Operative drawback. Not sure if that's intentional.

How do you reckon going full Pretender would work for a first jump? I like to pick up learning perks (and perks that help w/ discipline/motivation)early.
>>
>>55363989
The canon example of a stable Pretender does a good job of things. And he wasn't exactly trying to "get away" so much as serve a self imposed penance for things his simulations allowed the Center to do while looking into his past.

It's not a high powered jump, but as a first jump you'll definitely want to take a page from Jarod's playbook and keep moving from place to place to stay ahead of the Center.
>>
>>55362536
That's new 52 stuff
>>
>>55359558
It involves a whole lot of cheese

>>55360602
>Grand Order When?
What to do with all the eels?

>>55361445
>If the first jump you had to take were a magical girl jump
Cardcaptor , want that creation card

>>55362305
>Goodnight friends.
Sweet dreams anon

>>55363572
>ancient Egyptian shadow game
Beware the crazy hair
>>
>>55362309
Forgot to say this earlier, thanks Nika.
>>
>>55363989
>Also the pretender perk doesn't give points for the mandatory drawback unless you've taken the Centre Operative drawback. Not sure if that's intentional.

That was not intentional just a goof on my part I'll change that. You get the points no matter which drawback you take.

>How do you reckon going full Pretender would work for a first jump? I like to pick up learning perks (and perks that help w/ discipline/motivation)early.

It will work fine for a first jump. There is some danger of course but it is reasonably survivable. It's going to depend on what you learn, how you run and how you hide but it should be doable.
>>
>>55364184
How does taking hunted and indebted together work? I'm imagining it keeps you in the run but shifts you way up on the Center's list of priorities, so they throw a ton more resources in your direction (and potentially shoot to kill).
>>
>>55364291
They are mutually exclusive. You can only take one or the other. However it might not be a bad idea for a drawback where they are out to kill you and throwing all their resources in to doing so. I'll have to consider it.
>>
>>55360381
You might want to revisit the jump, since it explicitly says you can only unlock it upon completing one of the scenarios.
>>
>>55361445
Generic Magical Girl. Gonna rock a werewolf theme and keep that Locked drawback all chain.
>>
How come the Gundam SEED jump isn't in the Gundam folder?
>>
>>55364641
Because you touch yourself at night.
>>
>>55364661
Smarminess aside, is Brutus available to rectify that - or is his situation in Texas still kinda shit at the moment?
>>
>>55364661
I find it disturbing that you have cameras watching anon to see that.
>>
>>55364691
Don't you?
>>
>>55364704
... No. Absolutely not.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to prepare the blackmail videos.
>>
>>55364704
Is this why anons knew all about the lewdness of different Jumpmakers?
>>
>>55364727
You're not subscribed to the special streaming Jumpchain site?
Ah, I see. You're not an actual member of the society.

Well then, in that case. You didn't see this message.
>>
>>55364745
Oh, I think I got the newsletter and signed up like last month but haven't looked into it. Computer is shit for streams. Who is the surprise lewdest person in all of Jumpchain?
>>
>>55364762
Timmy. I suggest not watching unless you hate the world.
I never knew someone could use rope, salt and field mice like that.
>>
>>55364781
Damn, I didn't even think Timmy existed.
>>
>>55364795
Well, the actual names are all redacted to protect the guilty. And probably to keep people from trying to break into Val's basement.
>>
>>55364815
Nothing is in Valeria's basement. That's baseless slander of our great Jumpmaking God Machine that fuels itself on slave honey.
>>
I still suck at naming things. Tool Arms and Scouts quirk marriage to make Drones. Enhanced to expand their repetoir of summonables to include things like grappling hooks. All I can think of is Queen, which I'd have to act as flamboyant as possible to pull off and that's really a lot of stress.

>>55364840
I know Nubee's sweet, Anon, but only Val should call him honey. It's just weird when you do it.
>>
Random architectural question: How common are basements in Australia overall?
>>
>>55364874
Pretty rare overall.
>>
>>55364815
>>55364840
What would you even do with a Jumpmaking machine?

Such power is not for the hands of mere mortals.
>>
>>55364874
Australia IS a basement.
>>
File: 7796266_orig.jpg (62KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
7796266_orig.jpg
62KB, 550x365px
>>55364874
Stilt houses are pretty common in Queensland and New South Wales if they're about 50, 60 years old. I use the space under my house as storage, so I guess it's sort of like a basement.
>>
>>55364923
>Ancient Australians built their homes this way to keep giant spiders and shitposters at bay
>>
>>55364931
>And here we have the Timmycus Shitposticus, the ancestor of the modern shitposter.
>>
>>55364931
>to keep giant spiders...at bay
Lies. The giant spiders climb walls and hide on the roof.
The real concern are the bunyips.
>>
>>55364965
Silly anon, the pillars are too thin for a giant spider to climb them, but too separated for it to use two to get inside.
>>
>>55364983
Those stilts can't be more than 12 feet. Everyone knows a giant spider can jump at least 30 feet. That's why we really tried to invent the zeppelin and blimp, you know.
>>
>>55364983
That is why they form a ladder and climb over each other. They scale the wall using their great numbers, coming in relentless waves-

Or wait, was that zombies. I might be thinking of zombies.
>>
>>55364983
As a spider I most protest, this is simply slanderous, to suggest we are incapable of using stairs, or using our webbing to bridge such a gap.
>>
>>55365004
>Giant spiders using webs outside of caves or politicians backyards

Go back to your biology class
>>
>>55364994
>inventing airships in order to escape horrifying wildlife
I'm almost positive that's the premise of a series.
>>
>>55364996
We got those, too.
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/06/17/zombie-worms-found-australian-deep-sea-abyss
>>
File: spider.jpg (182KB, 624x410px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
182KB, 624x410px
Spiders are cute.
>>
>>55365016
Anything is a cave if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>55365032
I'd actually agree, myself.
But we can tell that that's not a Jumper spider.
>>
>>55365029
Damn it, Australia.
>>
File: Spider Head Tilt.jpg (59KB, 736x508px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Head Tilt.jpg
59KB, 736x508px
>>55365032
I concur.
>>
>>55365067
>Damn it, Australia.
Wait until you hear about the poisonous birds that live just north west of Australia.
>>
>>55365110
>poisonous birds
Is there anything from Australia that isn't poisonous?
>>
>>55365138
>Is there anything from Australia that isn't poisonous?
The Kangaroos? They just kick you open or drown you.
>>
>>55365138
Bull Sharks aren't poisonous.

I think.
>>
>>55365230
True fact: Sharks used to be adapted to the land. They fled from Australia to the ocean because they weren't deadly enough to survive.
They can't stop swimming as a genetic reminder that they have to keep fleeing.
>>
File: hello friends!.jpg (21KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
hello friends!.jpg
21KB, 600x410px
>>55365032
>>55365077
I really wish I had that one drawing/painting(?) of a giant fluffy white spider with bows on it being pet by a princess.
>>
File: black-widow-spiders_thumb.jpg (279KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
black-widow-spiders_thumb.jpg
279KB, 2048x2048px
>>55365032
Last week I knocked a hole in a wall and was privy to seeing a veritable wave of these fucks pour out.
I might have to disagree with you on that.
>>
>>55365248
Blue Bottles are a thing, anon. If they were smart, they would have STAYED on land.
>>
What is Miyas likely response to reacting to jumper?
>>
What's the best element to take for the Element Queen perk in Frozen? There are so many good options that I can't seem to decide, and there's no real overarching elemental theme in my chain.
>>
Gurren Lagann CYOA Update build
https://pastebin.com/SfsHzPxf
>>
>>55365510
Miyas? Miya from Sekirei?
>>
>>55365612
Earth, a person with elsa tier control of earth would be able to build massive castles in a day, imaging going to war and you get to your enemies castle and BAM you also have a castle now, except yours can have walking golems.

Then build a wall around the enemy castle and sink it into a hole.
>>
What are some good series to go to in generic xianxia?
>>
>>55365612
To add to what this >>55365686 anon said, keep in mind Elsa plunged an entire country into a seemingly never ending winter. Take earth, and you could probably unleash country spanning earthquakes. Imagine how devastating someone like that could be.
>>
>>55365691
i'm partial to 'Battle Through the Heavens' (quite alchemy heavy, which i like).
There's also 'My disciple died again', which is just a fun read.
>>
>>55365691
Go warlock in magus world. Your perks will make you easily able to get to a high rank and being a mystic being works almost exactly like a bloodline would. Plus once you get to rank 7 and gain control of a few laws you can literally do things like build a city complete with thousands of enchantments that will not age simply by speaking a short description on it. This is a lot easier if you come in with some dao or laws already. Plus if you know enough you can grant people similar powers using blood.
>>
>>55365724
Indeed, an Earth Queen could invade another country with her own frontline fortresses... In the enemy's territory.
>>
File: Lucky☆Star.full.62259.jpg (69KB, 294x467px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky☆Star.full.62259.jpg
69KB, 294x467px
>>55365612
Well, you can apparently create your own element out of nothing, so it kinda depends on what you want to be able to create?
Personally I would agree that some kind of building material is the most versatile, though I've been thinking of going with Iron myself.

I asked Val and Crystal is also a viable option. It seems that as long as it occurs naturally in nature, you could do it. So you could even pick something like Gold or Silver. A lot of other anons wanted Lightning. There's lots of options.

But that doesn't really answer your question, so, uhhhh... I guess just pick whatever you think you'll get the most use out of.
>>
>>55365789
You could just pile iron, gold, and silver into Metal and pick that. Metal would also give you titanium.

Crystal would be better off as Stone, so you would have the full spectrum of minerals at your disposal.
>>
>>55365741
I like alchemy.

>>55365753
That could be neat. I do want to go mystic being too.
>>
>>55365724
Speaking of winters and earthquakes, it would be interesting if that also applied to other elements. Like, could you create country wide storms with Lightning or an endless summer with Fire?
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>55365820
> Crystal would be better off as Stone, so you would have the full spectrum of minerals at your disposal.
I actually asked Val if I'd have the ability to make crystals and such with Earth or Stone, and she said no. Although on clarification she did say that you could pick Crystal on its own.

My interpretation, therefore, is that it needs to be a specific form of element, not a generalized one.
And Iron has symbolic backend, you know, like industrialization, trains, fighting off of magic and fae creatures, so I decided it was the most interesting metal for me.
All I need now is some way to selectively rust or prevent rust from forming (preferably without needing to lay my hands on it) so I can build stuff even in water logged environments (which is already an element I make heavy use of) and/or make red/brown discolouring (because it would be pretty to be able to selectively rust certain things for aesthetic purposes), and I'll be set.
>>
>>55365869
Dunno about storms with lightning, but surely you'd be able to do that with water and fire, materialising water as droplets in the air to make it rain out of nothing and raising the temperature a small amount across the entire country to make an artificial summer.
>>
>>55365951
What? That doesn't make any sense. A crystal is literally just a particular arrangement of atoms. A snowflake is a crystal.

I suppose if you want to make crystals in general, then yeah Stone is too precise, but a huge variety of minerals just naturally occur in crystalline forms. If you take Stone and try to make quartz or diamonds what happens? Do you just spew them out in atomic vapor because they can't crystallize?
>>
>>55365985
To be fair it's Disney elemental magic. And while I'm not up to date with the latest quantum physics discoveries, I'm pretty sure that creating ice from nothing with your bare hands and then turning it into a sentient snowman that can do song and dance numbers isn't supported by our current understanding of physics.
>>
>>55366022
Sure, but that's an argument in favor of giving elements like Stone *more* leeway, not less. Elsa's powers included wildly disparate abilities, from weather control to creating sapient golems to accidentally giving her sister an ice-themed curse. And yet a Stone Queen can't create crystallized solids? What?
>>
>>55365951
Metal is mentioned as a valid option in the jump itself.

If you do stick with iron, though, rust shouldn't be a problem. If Elsa can manage to create never-melting magic ice bullshit, you should be able to create rustless iron.
>>
>>55366044
>>55366022
Isnt all stone crystal in some form?
>>
>>55366071
Not all minerals are crystals.
>>
>>55366044
>>55366071
The idea I'm getting at because the Disney magic idea of elements is either much simpler or infinitely more complicated than the idea of elements being made of coexisting atoms, maybe you shouldn't apply atomic composition as a basis for it's function?

Basically I think the reason why that is what it is, is because the magic is treating crystal as something completely unrelated to stone.

I mean, there's a fair few magic crystals lying around and practically no magical rocks so there's that.
>>
>>55366071
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal

A crystal is literally any solid with atoms that have a repeating structure. This includes a huge breadth of things, such as ice, stone, metal, salt, and gems of all varieties.
>>
>>55366082
No but all stone contains crystals, conglomerates in particular. Earth should allow you to make stone at least.

What stone is there that does not have crystalline materials in it?
>>
>>55366083
Sure, but that doesn't resolve the actual question of what counts as a crystal and what doesn't. If all crystals are separated from the Stone and Metal categories, that makes both of them functionally useless because so many metals and stones are crystalline. And likewise, it makes Crystal an incredibly powerful magic element because it includes shittons of solids, including fucking ice itself.
>>
>>55366090
Off the top of my head is obsidian, which is amorphous.
>>
>>55366114
>>55366090
>>55366084
Well I'm just taking a wild stab in the dark but I think crystal refers to stuff that forms from stone but not the stone itself in a non-crystal state, because that's usually the sort of thing referred to as a crystal in disney movies.
>>
>>55366119
correction obsidian is a form of glass which is in fact a liquid.
>>
>>55366128
>liquid
Ahem, Amorphous Solid, thank you very much.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.600.644590.jpg (48KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.600.644590.jpg
48KB, 405x600px
>>55366067
It is. It also mentions steel, but when some of us pointed out that wasn't a naturally occuring element, Val was like, "oh crap, I'll need to change that, I'll probably just put some examples of types of metal", so presumably there's limitations.
At any rate, Iron is all I want. It's SYMBOLIC, damnit.

Anyway, she admitted to not being super good at science shit, so I guess if you have issues with it you should go ahead and talk to her.

And, I guess. I'm waffling on it.
Do you think it would be wanky to say I can fill the sky with tiny little rust flecks, like dust, to make it red, the same way Elsa makes the sky turn white and blue? I think that would be really pretty/foreboding.
Like suddenly the sky borrowed its colour from Mars.
>>
>>55366120
The things you are thinking of are stones. A crystal isn't a type of material, it's a type of structure that certain materials have.

Quartz is a stone. Geodes are stones. Et cetera.

I see where you're coming from with the Disney logic, but the point I'm trying to make is that this Disney logic just doesn't make any sense in any way.
>>
>>55366128
glass is in fact not a liquid. it is an amorphous solid.
>>
>>55366146
Well she makes an ice storm, you can probably make a rust storm.

Which would ruin everyones lungs but yeah it would look red and pretty.
>>
>>55366146
>wanky

This is Disney magic. Doing crazy shit just for aesthetic purposes is, like, the oppose of wank for Disney magic. Go for it.
Thread posts: 473
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.