[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1738: The Real Spark Was The Friends We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 648
Thread images: 77

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55341593
>>
I've been doing a jump based on the Turtledove Atlantis series. I just want to make sure no one else is doing that so that if they are I can back off.
>>
>>55350465
I don't think I've heard anything about that ever, so you should be good to go.
>>
File: IMG_2035.jpg (156KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2035.jpg
156KB, 930x930px
Generic Isekei. How come there's no body options? Like having washboard abs, Captain America level body?
>>
>>55350501
>>55350465
http://turtledove.wikia.com/wiki/Atlantis_(series)

apparently it is a thing

>>55350596
That's what upgrade is for
>>
>>55350596
Most isekai MCs are skinny japanese boys?
>>
>>55350596
Take the "you have the self-discipline to train" perk and get your own beach body.
>>
File: 1413502165954.jpg (198KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
1413502165954.jpg
198KB, 700x453px
How bad of an idea is to permanently fuse my Overlord NPCs to my Third Circle Souls?
>>
>>55350716
Depends on the NPCs I would say.
>>
>>55350745
They're Overlord NPCs, they would be OK with anything, really.
>>
>>55350787
Not what I meant, nor is it anything to do with the question being asked.
>>
>>55350693
I thought it's an even split between skinny japanese boys, and average japanese salarymen?
>>
>>55350922
My mistake. Somehow I warped the words into "Depends on what the NPCs would say".
>>
>>55350693
Some reincarnation histories include super-human bodies.
>>
How well do your Companions from sci-fi and modern settings handle going to medieval and/or fantasy Jumps?
>>
>>55351031
I dont have any.
>>
File: Suck My Balls.png (889KB, 1176x662px) Image search: [Google]
Suck My Balls.png
889KB, 1176x662px
Anyone doing an Ugly Americans jump?
>>
>>55351031
It's not really a problem. That's what background memories are for.
I rarely take drop-in as an origin anyway even if i know a setting - reading a book or watching an anime will hardly prepare you for actually living there - unless it's a setting i absolutely do not want to have memories of or a history in and yet want to jump anyway for whatever reason (none come to mind).

And the same applies to my companions, at least most of the time.
Especially in cases like "totally different world/society" everyone could see the benefit of getting the background memories, because i like to companion sensible people.
>>
>>55350465
>a jump based on the Turtledove
Vilcabamba will be fun, be a Krolp and kill the humans

>>55351031
>How well do your Companions from sci-fi and modern settings handle going to medieval and/or fantasy Jumps?

My robot pals are always interested to mingle with constructs
>>
>>55351117
WHY?! Do you want a chest spike? Because that's how you get chest spikes.
>>
>>55351031
Not really a problem. Adapting to sci-fi tech is just a matter of time, and going back is not a problem when you can handle out symbiotes and have your own dimension to retreat.
>>
Post your Teen Titans builds!
>>
>>55350716
Well, you're fusing aspects of your soul/mind to unrelated beings. Might cause some side-effects.

Also, why would you want that?
>>
>>55351171

But third holes are cool
>>
I want to use my Item creation EX, my desolate era formations mastery, and my naruto fuinjutsu together to make a bow along with marvel magic smithing and uru for the heads and other metal bits.

How powerful/awesome of a bow could one achive with this level of crafting?
>>
How do I alter other peoples transformation sequences? I want to make vegeta do a magical girl TS in order to go ssgss.
>>
>>55351606
Soubds like something a curse with disney magic could do.
>>
>>55351536
well what do you want the bow to do? any particular magical effect or just raw piercing power?
>>
>>55351643
I was looking to give the bow extended range, high penetration, and possibly enhance the properties of arrows shot from it, maybe multiply arrows shot if I wanted.

Then make a bunch of different arrows like exploding and such.
>>
>>55351697
>>55351536
You could probably pound out something similar to archer in fate only with much longer range and damage. Depending on how you do it you also may have arrows conceptually enhanced with the dao you have. So shooting an arrow when you have certain dao infused via the formations makes you have hundreds of arrows with all those elemental properties/domains.

As to the fuinjutsu IDK maybe a super big quiver?
>>
File: Not!Raven.jpg (19KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
Not!Raven.jpg
19KB, 352x550px
>>55351439
Drawbacks:
Portal and Empathetic Empowerment (+0cp)
Coveted (+200cp)
Overheating (+300cp)

Species: Half-Demon
Powers, Abilities and Skills:
Cambion Physiology

Items and Companions:
Costume
Theme Song
Admissions Paper
Built-In Communicator and Self-diagnostic System
Allowance
Library
>>
File: Raven.jpg (93KB, 772x760px) Image search: [Google]
Raven.jpg
93KB, 772x760px
>>55351850
You know what? I regret not posting this image
>>
>>55351439
Human
Mystery
Jump City
Empathy 950
Aerokinesis 850
Electrokinesis 750
Geokinesis 650
Hydrokinesis 550
Ionikinesis 450
Pyrokinesis 350
Telekinesis 250
Martial-Arts 150
Rogue 50
Costume free
Theme Song free
Library -250
Holographic Disguise Rings -300

Nemesis 0

At first I went all out with the Half Demon origin + Telekinesis to manipulate subatomic matter, but there are more than enough ways to get that elsewhere. So I just grabbed every kind of Kinesis, Empathy, some neat skills, and a useful Library.
>>
>>55351439
Here you go?

Tamaranean (800)
Nerd (100)
Location: Jump City... I'm guessing I got here as a fellow prisoner aboard the same ship as Starfire?
>perks:
Tamaranean Physiology (free)
Empathy (100)
Engineering (free)
Genius (300)
>items:
Costume (Free)
Theme Song (Free)
Library (300)
>drawbacks:
Annoying Super-Team (+100)
Coveted (+200)
Overheating (+300)

Kinda debating if I want to swap the Library for Ionikinesis (and something else) now that it combines with Tamaranean?
>>
OK, I have a plan and I'd like to hear what you guys think:
First, I'm going to jump Naruto, and I'm going to cut a lock of Sasuke's hair while he's asleep, so I can make two clones using the perks from Jurassic Park.

Then, I'm going to torture clone one until it unlocks the three-tomoe sharingan, and I'm going to harvest them while keeping it hostage and pacifying it with hallucinogens.

After that, I'm going to wake up the second clone, befriend it using social fu perks, then artificially induce his sharingan to ulock, lie to him about feeling remorseful, then engineer a situation where he thinks he killed me, but I only fake my death, then knock him out with more drugs.

Third step, switch each clone's sharingans with the other's, since they have the exact same genetic structure, it's guaranteed to be compatible.

Now, since I plan on taking the Senju bloodline, I'm going to make a hybrid using my and sasuke's genes, implant the eternal mangekyos into his arms, cause him to unlock his own sharingan, social-fu him to friendship, fake my death while making it look like his fault, he unlocks his own rinnegan, and now I steal his six rinnegans, implant myself with uchiha DNA, and implant the rinnegans into my arms, so I can channel every path at once.

Sorry if it sounds edgy, I just wanted the free eyes of hax.
>>
>>55352003
>Sorry if it sounds edgy
It is.
>>
>>55351439
Human
Thief

Rogue
Elasticity
Self Duplication

Costume
Allowance

Companion Import x8

You know the saying "if you want something done right do it yourself."? That's why i'm here.
Yep, Self Duplication is the only reason i'm jumping Teen Titans, because it's one of the best clone perks in the chain.
Well, that and the monthly cash is a very nice bonus.

A 1:1 copy of yourself alone would be worth the points, but even a half- or quarter-power clone will pack some serious punch later on.
And then there's all the mundane uses where "normal human" is more than sufficient.
Sent a clone if you don't want to go to highschool for the 50th time, crew a ship with people you KNOW are competent (because they're you), there's tons of uses for infinite clones.
My companions naturally all get Self Duplication as well, because everything else in the jump can be gotten elsewhere.
>>
>>55352003
Ow.
>>
>>55352029
Well shit.
OK, new plan, make a Sasuke clone, implant it with a caring, charming personality, sell it to Sakura, sound better?
>>
>>55351439
I was a half-demon.
... that's about it. It costs a thousand CP.
It'd take more characters to post the build than I'm currently wasting explaining it.

Actually, back when the jump was new, there were a bunch of people who would debate that it was the OTB, that or Tamaranian, because they're so much more overtly powerful than the other options.
But personally I just picked it because it has soul magic, and at the time I was really, really into soul research. Actually, I still am. And also, y'know, I get to say that Raven is my sister, so that's pretty neat.

I didn't do a whole lot. Wandered aimlessly around Jump City. Hung out with the Hive Five. Argued with Control Freak. A lot. Videogames ARE the superior passtime you neanderthal.
Occasionally helped fight off other, more serious villains. Which, actually, made hanging out with the Hive Five initially difficult. I had to build up my "villain cred" first. It's kinda weird, straddling the line between hero and villain in a world that's so traditionally black and white.
Also had to fight off Slade and Madame Rouge.

We did this whole, like... I guess you'd call it an "episode", where I met the Titans and was initially charming and Raven got jealous because I was better at emoting, and then later it became obvious that I'm really ambivalent about crimes and doing them, and also I'm a total phony, and everyone decided they liked Raven better because she's more "genuine".

Assholes.

S'bout it, really.
>>
>>55352003
Seems like too much work honestly. I can live with edge, Im just lazy. But you do you. Also why not just clone activated mangos?
>>
>>55352047
Much.
>>
>>55352047
I mean, I´m not saying you shouldnt do it, just that it is very edgy. Like something the Urobutcher would write.
>>
>>55352055
I don't know if I can clone the activated eyes, I was under the impression they'd just be "normal" uchiha eyes.
>>
Show me your demon form.
>>
>>55352047
It doesnt sound out of character in the setting. Just edgy.
>>
>>55352083
Black Crusade never.
>>
>>55352080
The solution is to be a shoggoth. Or use empress of jumper eyes from mushoku tensei to make everyone an uchiha.
>>
>>55352104
I choose to believe in red. She will be back! My faith will hold me until then!>>55
>>
>>55352003
Dude.

Just. Steal someones.

Fanwank yourself as sasuke's sibling, let him and itachi go mango and swap, then steal em.
>>
>>55352104
Blue walk tomorrow
>>
>>55352003
>Sorry if it sounds edgy,

You dont need to go that extreme to push a child into suicidal depression

Just do the Emergence stuff
>>
>>55352083
Demon, for you
>>
>>55352133
If you buy uchiha you are related, him killing his big bro could probably pop your eye into mango anyway. Or do you have to do it?
>>
>>55352133
This, sometimes the best solution is the simplest one.
>>
File: Demon_Jumper.jpg (490KB, 800x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Demon_Jumper.jpg
490KB, 800x1088px
>>55352156
I forgot to choose a file it seems, here's the related demon form
>>
>>55352055
>>55352070
>>55352067
>>55352087
OK, trying to go full Orochimaru is too edgy, got it.
So, new plan, use Hybrid from Jurassic Park to make an army of bloodline limit hybrids, guarantee their loyalty by also using my own DNA and Genetic Imprinting from Factorio, is an army of Kaguya/Senju/Hyuga hybrids edgy?

Not torturing anyone this time, sound better?
>>
>>55352106
Jumper Empress of Jumper Eyes just bestows severely weakened version of your eye powers to people. It wouldn't actually make them uchicha. It also only works on magical eyes, which Chakra is.
>>
File: rfpic1.jpg (52KB, 391x536px) Image search: [Google]
rfpic1.jpg
52KB, 391x536px
>>55352083
>>
>>55352162
I mean, that assumes you care about itachi?

Which, apparently sasuke did. Just checked. Didn't realize that.

Anyways, sure. As long as you helped.
>>
>>55352177
Orochimaru is going to be insanely jealous.
>>
>>55352197
Spooky
>>
File: Terrorblade Eternal Purgatory.png (5MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Terrorblade Eternal Purgatory.png
5MB, 1920x1080px
>>55352083
My edges are unmatched.
>>
>>55352177
Edgy is fine but thats not real edgy.

Naruto is an edgy setting.
>>
File: Black Frost.gif (782KB, 299x350px) Image search: [Google]
Black Frost.gif
782KB, 299x350px
>>55352083
Fear my heevil power!
>>
>>55352194
>bestows severely weakened version of your eye powers to people.

Source that please?

>which chakra is

Ok?
>>
File: PMtFo.jpg (540KB, 2319x2400px) Image search: [Google]
PMtFo.jpg
540KB, 2319x2400px
>>55352083
I think this is the closest I got and technically is my infernal exalted form,demonic stuff never really had the same appeal to me
>>
>>55352215
Which means he's going to steal one of the hybrid's bodies, so he's going to have the bullshit durability of the Kaguya, Rinnegan or Sharingan, and Senju level reserves and talent.
Which means I should actually social-fu Orochimaru into being an ally, then pod him.

Honestly, new plan sounds a lot better.

>>55352244
>not real edgy
Sorry, I don't really get it, what do you mean with "real edgy"?
>>
>>55352300
I mean it is not very edgy.
>>
File: c3e373d286cf19ea8ef42450f0d038e7.png (155KB, 1563x1242px) Image search: [Google]
c3e373d286cf19ea8ef42450f0d038e7.png
155KB, 1563x1242px
>>55351439
Mine was pretty simple for Restarted!Chain

Half-Demon, Pyrokinesis, Geokinesis, and Weakness (Holy Cross)

The combination ended up pushing the Half-Demon bit to the forefront, so I accidentally made myself look a little bit more like "Dad" than I intended. Which did not help first impressions when the Titans found me in the woods desperately trying to control my powers on my own with only hints of how to do that.

But a decade of being a solid good guy and helping defeat "Dad" brought Raven around. Even if that turned into a clusterfuck after I incinerate Slade beyond usefulness by Trigon so he picks a new champion. Dr. Light. If you've ever see the Teen Titans Comic where Dr. Light unlocks his powers and intellect entirely, you probably understand how bad that whole situation got.

After defeating Trigon, Raven and I separated from the Titans to go study under John Constantine. Because if you want to know about magic and dealing with demons, there really is only one person to teach you. At least in this universe he wasn't /quite/ as much of a Constantine as usual.

We eventually headed back to the Tower, but most of the others had moved on to the bigger leagues. Cyborg eventually accepted the offer to run Titans East. Beast Boy got out of the crime fighting gig to run animal rehabilitation shelters and became a vocal animal rights activist. Robin and Starfire ended up back in Gotham for a while, but moved on to the big leagues once Batman started slowing down.

That was a fun ten years to write about.

>>55352083
I can be pretty darn intimidating when I want to be.
>>
>>55352177
The question is, what do you want with an army that can't follow you when you leave anyway?
I mean, conquering the elemental nations is a lot of effort when you're leaving in 10 years, and it's a feudal-era shithole with no redeeming qualities anyway.
Otherwise canon sorted things out just fine on its own unless you want to save a specific character that died.
There's really no need to interfere that i can see, especially not if it costs you tons of effort you could spend collecting/creating cool jutsu, studying fuinjutsu or waifuing hot kunoichi.

Do you want to force a different ending that somehow requires that much manpower?
Or ared you doing it just because you can?
>>
>>55352340
>to go study under John Constantine.
...This seems like a really, really bad idea.
>>
>>55352340
Did you fug Raven?
>>
>>55352429
It's Teen Titans Constantine, not Comics Constantine. I figured he would be more toned down than usual. Which was true, to a point. At least he was a little more heroic than what I expected him to be and he took having a pair of apprentices pretty seriously.

We did have to rescue him from his own bad decisions more than once, but he never tried to pawn off our souls or anything.
>>
>>55352344
Honestly it's the latter, it's Jumpchain, if I want power then I have a possibly literal eternity to get it, so if I'm going to stay in the feudal era shithole of Naruto, then I might as well make an army that can pose a threat to the Juubi itself while Naruto is still in the Land of Waves, conquer a chunk of the elemental nations, then watch as they try to deal with a superpower that came out of nowhere.
>>
>>55352457
who wouldn't?
>>
>>55352566
even the GO version anon?
>>
>>55352457
Lewd lewd lewd! Entirely lewd!
But yes. Two empaths locked in a tower with teenage hormones running wild tends to have just about the affect on them you'd expect.
>>
>>55352618
>Two empaths locked in a tower with teenage hormones running wild tends to have just about the affect on them you'd expect.
That's a bit of a non sequitur to my Jumper. He's never felt even the slightest amount of empathy, you see.
>>
>>55352618
didn't it bother you that you were sort of half siblings?
>>
>>55352660
Demonic halfsiblings. Its almost a requirement to have sex.
>>
File: Gurren Lagann JumpChain.pdf (5MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Gurren Lagann JumpChain.pdf
5MB, 1x1px
Gurren Lagann update done.

Changelog
>Made the age and gender options free.
>Expanded the description of Spiral Energy.
>Slightly changed the end game rewards.
>Made it so you can do the endgame scenario but keep jumping.
>Added pre-spark rewards.
>Uncapped Spiral Energy. See notes for details.
>Until you get your Spark Spiral Energy can now trigger the Spiral Nemesis, however it would take Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann levels of matter and energy to do so.
>More details on Spiral Energy in the notes.
>>
>>55352646
I have no response to that.
Your next line is: "They never do."

>>55352660
I mean, I didn't really dig into that with my writing. I tend to glaze over those kinds of details unless I'm writing the lewdness directly into the story. I usually keep that separate barring some vague allusion to them. I would have to imagine it would be a little weird on both sides of the fence afterwords.
>>
>>55352786
Neat!

Regarding the Spiral Nemesis, is that fiat-enforced or just a natural consequence? The latter would mean we could handle it with perks or whatnot, and I'd generally be okay with that.
>>
>>55352798
>Your next line is: "They never do."
Hahahaha, I'm not that much of an edge lord. Definitely old enough to post on this site
>>
>>55352786
Not sure if I like the notes about the Spiral Nemesis. Was it ever shown that rampant use of Spiral Energy would create such a being? Because irrc, it was just a race that existed and combined themselves in combat agaisnt Spiral Energy, not something born through its use.
>>
>>55352860
Oh, it's not supposed to be an edge lord comment. It's a reference to Archer.
>>
>>55352898
I think the Spiral Nemesis isn't so much a being as it is a snowball effect caused by the overused of Spiral Energy that basically makes the entire universe explode.

It's been years for me too, but I'm like eighty percent sure it was more a phenomenon thing an actual entity.
>>
>>55352857
spiral nemesis is a natural consequence of using spiral power. it is the end result of excess use. i'm pretty sure, according to the show at least, that all spiral users no instinctively that the spiral nemesis can/will happen.
>>55352898
you're thinking of the anti spirals. the spiral nemesis is a super massive universe destroying black hole
>>
>>55352287
Read the perk. It explicitly says it bestows "lesser" versions of your eye powers; which in line with canon, is reducing something like the All-Seeing Eye into separate Clairvoyant and X-ray Eyes.
>>
>>55352918
>you're thinking of the anti spirals. the spiral nemesis is a super massive universe destroying black hole
Huh. Looks like I mixed those up. Here's some explanation of it from the wiki:

>As the Anti-Spiral itself explains it, the Spiral Nemesis's catalyst is Spiral Power's ability to defy the laws of physics, such as creating matter from nothing, from Giga Drill Breaks to the transformation of the higher levels of Gunmen. If enough Spiral Power was to be generated, all Spiral lifeforms in the universe would eventually start evolving into full-sized galaxies. The sudden imbalance of mass in the universe would lead to these mega-galaxies devouring each other, forming a black hole which would consume all of existence. The Anti-Spiral's actions throughout the series are intended to destroy all Spiral Power in the universe, thereby keeping the Spiral Nemesis from ever happening.

>In The Lights in the Sky are Stars, it is shown that the Spiral Nemesis is more than just a theory. When Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Super Granzeboma's Giga Drill Breaks collide, the entire Anti-Spiral space (a multiverse consisting of thousands of universes) begins to collapse into itself. Of course, this was on an order of magnitude far greater than the Anti-Spiral thought the Spiral races were capable of. This shows that the Spiral Nemesis, while still theoretically possible, requires a great deal more mass and Spiral Power than even the Anti-Spiral had initially surmised.
>>
>>55352898
Spiral Nemesis isn't a being, it's a supermassive blackhole that's accidentally created when too many Spiral Energy users get to galaxy or greater level size and strength.

>>55352857
Kinda both. It will have a chance of happening until you get your spark, but if you can figure out some crazy ass perk or power combination that can surpass it and basically allow you to no sell a universe sized black hole I'll allow you to use it.
>>
>>55352786
Cool!

...Just so I'm clear, the Pre-Spark Reward for You Are Someone Who Ought To Survive gives you one of the two other Pre-Spark Rewards, right?
>>
>>55352994
Also this; >>55352968
>When Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Super Granzeboma's Giga Drill Breaks collide, the entire Anti-Spiral space (a multiverse consisting of thousands of universes) begins to collapse into itself.
And like I wrote in the notes it's extremely unlikely you'll be using that amount of power unless you're fighting the Chaos Gods in the Warp or something similarly crazy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEI-NCTsiPE
>>
Just a thought but if a person wanted to learn elemental dao like water or fire what would be a good jump to do it in?
>>
>>55352994
i do have a question about the jump. in your notes you said that an attack much bigger than needed is unlikely to succeed. i know of no such limitation in the show, and it almost seems to go against the very nature of Spiral power to regress when faced with a weaker foe.
I was just wondering why you put that in there? it does seem like an unnecessary limitation, to me at least.
>>
>>55353066
Avatar. You are already learning martial arts that embody the elements so it should be much easier to study up.
>>
>>55353066
Desolate Era or another xianxia that make a thing about dao.
>>
Bancho are you here?
>>
>>55353124
Fuckin' WHY?
Go and get the attention of something less harmful to your sanity; like a Lovecraftian Great Old one.
>>
>>55353083
like, if theres a good reason, fair enough. but it reads almost like if you were to use boss killing level power on a mook/grunt, it would fail, which just doesn't seem right.
please correct me if i'm misinterpreting it.
>>
File: 1484190870283.jpg (242KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1484190870283.jpg
242KB, 1024x724px
>>55352083
>>
>>55353124
Moshi, moshi Tera desu.
>>
>>55353152
Not shitposting, I wanted to ask him if he wanted a claim of a relative obscure jump I was making, since he seemed to know about the series.
>>
>>55353185
oh, which one?
>>
>>55353161
Spiral energy rises to meet a challenge. It's about evolution not oppression. I don't see why you have difficulty with this.

>>55353185
Oh, which series?
>>
>>55353198
>>55353200
Redman
>>
>>55353004
Yes.

>>55353083
>>55353161
It's a mix of my own interpretation of Spiral Energy and a reflection of the scaling of power as the show progresses. It's also kinda meant to keep people from accidentally destroying anything important. Also I worded it in a way that you can ignore if you really want to.
>>
>>55353200
i understand rise to the challenge, but not regress if its not. if this were the case, simon and co shouldn't be able to easily sweep through armies of mooks.
>>55353240
ah, ok. thats fine then. it just seemed almost anti spiral like in functionality (power matches power) so i was slightly confused.
>>
>>55352786
Almost forgot the text version.
>>
What's a jump that would let me get rapid fire teleportation? Excepting Worm, Marvel, and The Incredibles.
>>
>>55353331
maybe Supernatural? though i'm not sure if it counts as teleportation and not super fast angel flight.
>>
File: Zb2We.jpg (419KB, 1879x1411px) Image search: [Google]
Zb2We.jpg
419KB, 1879x1411px
>>55352786
Cool!

So, just to clarify, the pre-spark reward for the third scenario is to choose one of the post-spark rewards of the other two scenario to receive now, right?
>>
>>55352994
>Spiraling your way out of the Spiral Nemesis

That sounds like something that the main cast would do.
>>
>>55353439
...Anon, you might want to look up a bit. I already asked about that.
>>
>>55353439
Welp, I'm an idiot. Someone already asked the same thing.. . I even said that same 'cool'.
>>55353004
>>
how do you guys keep track of your powers and immunites and stuff after a few dozen jumps? Do you have a document with sections dedicated to specific things?
>>
>>55353327
Hey KOTOR, how do Force user's bodies cope with the extreme forces they're subjected to with Force Speed and similar techniques? Speculation is fine if you don't have a solid, canonical answer
>>
>>55353498
Some people use excel docs or do fancy stuff with cherrytree. I just make a few lists for items, powers, altforms etc.
>>
>>55353331
Kirby, Royal Magic.

Teleport so fast it looks like there's four of you.
>>
File: Artwork.jpg (251KB, 1400x991px) Image search: [Google]
Artwork.jpg
251KB, 1400x991px
>>55352786
>I have always wanted to do the Anti-spiral scenario
>With the last update I basically replaced Simon and Kamina and companioned Nia
>It's been like 500 jumps since that
>End scenario still uses the messenger

What to do now
>>
>>55353327
What eneded up happening with the korra jump anyway? I have been away a couple weeks.
>>
>>55353498
That's what I do, yeah. A separate document, sectioning off powers and skills into categories with simple explanations for what each individual perk does. I make sure everything has a reference to which Jump it came from, so if I ever need a detailed explanation I can just reference it.

Works out pretty well for the most part, though I still forget I have things sometimes.
>>
File: heh.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
heh.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>55353498
>>55353530
>>55353566
>Not being able to memorise and catalog all your choices as you play
Literal sub-humans, you three
>>
>>55353560
It was also updated. Added companion options and you could master other elements with the Origin Spirit and a quest or try to companion Raava for avatar stuff.
>>
>>55353590
Oh nice. Thank you anon.
>>
>>55353590
>a quest or try to companion Raava for avatar stuff
Nope KOTOR anon took that out of the latest update. You're gonna have to track down the old version if you want to be the Avatar.
>>
>>55353642
Wait he did? That sucks I was really looking forward to being a competant avatar.
>>
File: Justice for Nazarick.jpg (31KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
Justice for Nazarick.jpg
31KB, 564x564px
>>55351031
>Wrex, Garrus, and Legion in the back
>Kaiden, Buff McLargeHuge, and Jack in the front

What is this shit tier positioning?

>>55352083
>Being a Demon
>Not being an Angel
>Not being a Throne
Why tho?
>>
>>55353642
You can convince Raava to be your companion. That's basically what you need.

Also:
>I’m not making anymore ruling regarding becoming the Avatar, learning other elements, or taking Raava and Vaatu as companions.
Just write whatever you enjoy the most.
>>
>>55353506
I don't think I've ever heard, seen, or read anything about Force Speed or Force based physical enhancements harming the user. Expect for maybe when they're fueled by the dark side.

>>55353331
Samurai Jack. Also someone really needs to make a Jumper jump.
>>
>>55353673
that's lame tho and it's not the same as replacing Korra

>>55353666
this is the latest update with the Avatar option still available afaik
>>
>>55353671
>Why tho?
Angels in the streets tend to be angels in the sheets. Eldritch and terrifying, sure, but rigid and uncreative.
>>
>>55353671
>Not being a fallen angel with demonic energy

Also,
>Throne
>Not Cherub

You disappoint us again, Justice.
>>
>>55353704
I like wheels covered in eyes, sue me.
>>
>>55353331
I like the Operative Capstone from Iji.
>>
>>55353683
Hey KOTOR would you consider putting the Ravaa quest back into your LoK jump? It costs you nothing and a few anons seem to like it so I'm not clear on why you killed it in the first place.
>>
>>55353673
Just seems like another non answet that will see me shitposted to oblivion if I take it. Darn.
>>
File: 6 Jug.jpg (812KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
6 Jug.jpg
812KB, 850x1100px
>>55353730
Why not both?
>>
>>55353769
Kill Korra and devour her soul, suppress Ravva and tap into that cosmic power
>>
>>55353753
I dont even care about getting the other elements I just would rather have the chance to avoid korra while getting spirit advisors.
>>
>>55353777
That is the opposite of what I want to do anon.
>>
>>55353777
Trips confirm that killing and devouring is the only true answer in this universe.
>>
Make a fanfic or Avatar Wan jump.
>>
>>55353810
I've been tempted to do an Embers jump. Characterization is kind of shit, but the worldbuilding is interesting.
>>
>>55353810
>fanfic
The only makers we had willing to make fanfic jumps are gone probably for good. Also bad form kotor.
>>
>>55351439
Species: Human
History: Thief (100)
Powers:
Rogue (Free)
Shapeshifting (200)
Self Duplication (300)
Super Speed (400)
Items:
Costume (Free)
Theme Song (Free)
Companion Import (400)
Drawbacks:
Empathic Empowerment (+100)
Annoying Super-Team (+100)
Coveted (+200)

I'd rank Self-Duplication as one of the most useful abilities I've picked up in the chain, since it lets me send a fully-powered copy of myself out to do anything actually dangerous. Super Speed was handy, since I hadn't found a source of it yet (altered time rate stuff filled a similar niche, but the combination is WAY better). Shapeshifting was a helpful improvement to my existing stealth/disguise powers. A bunch of my points went to my companions, since I picked up the SOS Brigade recently, and felt they needed powerups (this was the first major powerup they got, in my chain).

For drawbacks, Empathic Empowerment wasn't as challenging as it could've been; I'd been doing the Buddhist thing for awhile (as a part of the lengthy decades-long learning process for Buddha's Palm, from Kung-Fu Hustle). Enlightenment, as always, helped keep a lid on any dangerous emotional outbursts... especially in battle, where I went around granting the Buddha's Mercy to defeated foes, turning Villains into Heroes. As for 'Coveted'... well, I'd been investing heavily in anti-mind-control stuff for a long time. This jump gave my Integrity Charms a workout, and led me to figure out ways to teach Magical Purification Blast to other people.
>>
>>55353785
I do care about the other elements, but getting them is impossible even if you take the Friendly Spirit, what with there only being one Lion Turtle alive after all (which can only teach you fire and energybending). Kinda sad about that. And yes, I know that there are many better elemental options, but the Avatar aesthetic is simply one of the best.
>>
>>55353810
"Replace the protagonist" is a common quest/drawback and paying 1000CP for the best power of a setting is common practice. You also already have this written out and it poses no balance issues. Anyway, I see you're being mulish so nevermind I'll just modify your jump.
>>
>>55353810
Fuck being the Avatar, learn Energybending instead.
>>
>>55353810
you're being a wanker
don't fucking offer shiny perks then take them away for no reason
>>
>>55353829
You need to bait a maker, talk up the setting. Hype it up and make it sound awesome then when a name joins in you lean on them. You talk up the setting while tossing perk ideas out and item ideas that way they hype themselves up. Then you got them.
>>
>>55353810
Honestly, I think a fanfiction jump, I've heard good things about Embers, and someone bullshitting enough to make a Wan jump would work well.

That way, you can just learn the four elements "naturally."
>>
Welp, considering we're kinda talking about an Avatar Wan jump already: what would you guys want to see in such a jump, besides the obvious becoming the Avatar stuff? You'd need items and other origins and perklines after all. I might lowkey work on it after I get my A-levels done, but I'd need content ideas for it.
>>
>>55353849
>>55353876

>you aren't bending over backwards to fulfill my needs
>time to rampantly shitpost again
>>
>>55353810
Feels like a few people are shitposting again, but I do think that removing/not implementing the Avatar/Raava option was a bad idea. Like, you baited people with what has been wanted for years, and then take it away. Feels kind bad.
>>
>>55353898
do you know what happened? he wrote the perk into his updated jump, people were happy, then without warning he took it away

that is objectively annoying and asking why he did that is not tantamount to demanding he "bend over backwards to fulfil our demands"
>>
>>55353829
Wut? Val is still here, and so are Gaunlet, FUAnon, and Tamerai (if only barely for the last one).
>>
>>55353896
Elemental villages, a spirit that has your backgrounds from each past jump as a spirit guide, a lionturtle city, spirit orogin maybe?
>>
>>55353896
There's no other shit to offer. That's the only thing people want in an "Avatar Wan" jump
>>
>>55353938
Val is full up, fu never finishes, does tamerai make jumps anymore? I give on gauntlet.
>>
File: wan.jpg (36KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
wan.jpg
36KB, 500x618px
>>55353810
I mean, Avatar Wan jump would be cool, and I have a skeleton for it. But I'm busy with two other jumps and basically only write when I'm in a fey mood.
>>
>>55353896
A spirit origin would be nice. Perks for transformative possession, granting elemental abilities (one per normal person, more for people with tougher souls?), or face stealing. An origin based on Wan with emphasis on how he was a thief and a trickster, and an origin for nobles.
>>
>>55353896
Actually being a spirit would be nice.
>>
>>55353933
Watch he will dothe same to TTGL too at the last minute for reasons.
>>
>>55353967
>fu never finishes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw8jkPwCMDE
>>
I notice makers lately just refuse to answer anything. When did this become norm?
>>
>>55354049
Yes? How is bane going again?
>>
>>55354055
When anons keep being petulant, demanding, and shitty for nearly two-thousand threads, eventually people realize this shit ain't worth it.

Actions have consequences, motherfucker.

Get used to it.
>>
>>55354049
I have a mighty need for Coco, Baneman.

CRASH WEN
>>
>>55354055
erm.... really? cos i see a lot of makers constantly answering questions. the only questions i see not answered are ones that have been asked a ton of times already.
>>
>>55351439
Species: -800 Tamranean
Origin: -100 Nerd
Perks:
-0 Tamaranean Physiology
-0 Engineering
-100 Bioengineering
-200 Technopathy
-300 Genius
Items:
-0 Costume
-0 Theme Song
-100 Xenothium
Complications:
+100 Annoying Super-Team
+200 Coveted
+300 Nemesis

Not exactly a fun jump. The Hive shits went out of their way to annoy me, there was some creepy guy ruining my life occasional and I never seemed to be able to stop him, and I had yandere trying to turn me into a docile shell of my former self.
>>
>>55354072
>insert bait image here
>>
File: Fuck....jpg (80KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck....jpg
80KB, 400x400px
>>55354066
Eh, it's going. Pic related was meant to be included in my original comment. These things just take me a while.

>>55354084
I just need to type up the drawbacks and it should be Jumpable
>>
>>55354049
Did you finish yet?
>>
The reason I took out the option to be the Avatar is because I felt it was overshadowing everything else in the jump. And while I given options to match the protagonist in the past, I've never let you outright replace them. Which I've always been and still kinda am really iffy on unless it's done right, and the way I'd written it just didn't feel right to me.

I know not everyone would've taken the option, but enough people would that LoK would've become the, "Go here if you want to become the Avatar," jump. And I just didn't want to happen, so that's why I removed the option.

But! More than anything else Jumpchain is a single player game, and there's literally nothing I can do to stop you from ignoring my rulings, using an older version, or just fluffing up some out of context combos to become the Avatar.
>>
File: BORN TO EVOLVE.jpg (185KB, 985x1029px) Image search: [Google]
BORN TO EVOLVE.jpg
185KB, 985x1029px
>>55352083
Closest I got.
>>
>>55354142
>I didn't want to put a good perk in my jump because some people would take it
Okay then. At least you told us your reasoning.
>>
>>55354142
>But! More than anything else Jumpchain is a single player game, and there's literally nothing I can do to stop you from ignoring my rulings, using an older version, or just fluffing up some out of context combos to become the Avatar.

That is bs and you know it.
>>
>>55353810
If you acquire the other forms of bending with the Origin Spirit, are they fiat-backed?
>>
>>55354142
>Go here if you want to become the Avatar
Seriously dude? Right now it's the "go here for elemental powers" jump. The only thing that would have thing would be the quantity of elemental powers. Like, I know there are a dozen ways to get all the elements. But I'd much rather just become the Avatar.
>>
>>55354142
I saw no problem with the option to havd an avatar spirit, why did you even write and post it if you had no intention of including it. Especially after you hyped everyone about it. Hell I didnt even want extra elements I just wanted the glowing and the spirits of my past selfs (or oyher avatars)
>>
>>55353896
As >>55353974, I'll just mention the things I liked most...

Option to be a spirit. With perks for a weird form and minor shapeshifting, teleporting, smelling someone's species, possesing/fusing with people, Great Spirit option to be Raava/Vaatu tier as the capstone counterpart to Human's Avatar option? Capstone item/companion to get a counterpart spirit to yourself like Raava&Vaatu and Tui&La. Spirit Oasis item, rest of the items based on Spirit Wilds hazards?

For humans in the Wan-inspired perkline, a perk for thievery, disguises, one to get along with spirits, survive in the wilds, and basically Bending Genius for any bending you get? Catdeer or similar animal pet option, original master pet like the Dragon who taught Wan firebending forms, maybe a copy of that tree to seal something in.

Second human perkline, with perks inspired by the other humans, the rules/hunters/settlers. Items there would include weapons, hybrid pigs, a palace, and a entire Lion-Turtle city that follows you and can grant bending.

>>55353976
The spirits don't grant elemental powers though, that's the turtles? And face-stealing is kinda unique to Koh, isn't it?
>>
>>55354142
I appreciate you engaging the thread and explaining your choices but honestly this does not make sense to me.
>>
>>55354142
Or finding other ways to match the Avatar like my non-Bender Jumper did using Chi Manipulation and learning the bending forms, then applying Wuxia principles (Adaptability + Innovative ftw!) to inject his chi into the bent element to control it for a second.

The Bender did all the hard work, my Bender just hijacked the result for a second.

Nothing like a non-Bender out doing you in using your elements to get you to sit down to think about your life choices.
>>
>>55354142
And the pic shows something unrealistic. How is he gonna support a family as an "artist"? He cant. Liberalism breeds a false dream of doomed hopes.
>>
>>55354188
Oh yeah, I thought they were spirits for some reason and didn't realize until after I typed it.

What all do we see spirits doing in the show?
>>
if people want to be able to bend the four elements, they could go to 'the weakness of beatrice' since for 400 CP they can get this:

Deep down in your belly, four friendly little spirits are bouncing around. Salamander, Sylph, Gnome
and Undine. The spirits of the four elements, fire, wind, earth and water. They survive by taking a
little bit of what you eat for yourselves and in return give you a limitless amount of their element to
work with. They give you a 100% resistance to each of their four elements and allow you to breathe
forth vast and powerful streams of it or use that limitless supply of their element in your magical
spells. They’re very happy down in your belly and will be safe no matter what you pour down there.
You can take them out if you wish but they’d prefer to cuddle up back inside you. They count as a
single companion and imports are divided amongst them, though they can be focused on one.

spirit wise/Chi etc, i'm sure there are other options from other jumps as well. While the avatar is a nice package, it doesn't prevent you from becoming one in all but name.
please note i am not taking sides on this argument, just pointing out that if it comes to it, there are alternatives.
>>
>>55354206
That's Bill fucking Watterson. The guy who made Calvin and Hobbes. I'm pretty sure he more than supported his family as an artist you dried up piece of lettuce.
>>
>>55354055
Honestly, I can understand KOTOR not wanting to change it. People also criticized him for putting it there, and now they are doing the same for not having it.

I don't know how some people bother anymore.

Also, most makers usually answer questions. It's just that people live in different time-zones and some don't bother to check one or two threads back to see what's been asked unless they posted a recent update.
>>
>>55354223
All kinda of stuff. Iroh is actually a spirit. He serves tea and talks to people.
Others are more malicious, one spirit protects the lake people one protects the forest, spirits seem to lile protecting things. Others steal faces, eat people etc.

The mother of (faces? Masks?) Makes all the faces of all the people in the world.

Holy fuck 12 captchas
>>
>>55354206
He's not. His wife is the breadwinner of the family. He takes care of their daughter and uses his spare time to engage in his art. Did you actually pay attention to what was going on in the comic?
>>
>>55354236
Big woop, 1 person doing something does not make such an achievement the norm.
>>
>>55354268
Get back to /pol/ you shriveled carrot.
>>
>>55354280
See>>55354261
Lazy ass "artist" making others work for him.
>>
>>55354250
>People also criticized him for putting it there
No they criticised the manner or the pricing, and there were also fewer anons complaining about the perk than anons complaining about its absence.

This thread (much like 4chan in general) has always been abrasive and drama-prone. I think it's gotten more mellow in some ways over the last three years, with the addition of Timmy counterbalancing that.
>>
>>55354290
Nothing different there liberals always want to be artists while other people give them money.
>>
>>55354250
Not really? People complained that he made it waterbender only, required 1k vp, then required a series of nigh impossible hoops to jump through. Quite a lot of people were happy he added the option in.

I was happy even with the hoops honestly.
>>
>>55354322
>I was happy even with the hoops honestly.
same it was a pretty good scenario
>>
>>55354290
>>55354303
Are you really just gonna sit there and insult Michaelangelo di Lodovico Buonarotti Simoni like that?
>>
>>55354230
Exactly there are cheaper ways all over the place but none of them are the avatar, they dont have the same aesthetics.
>>
>>55354250
After a while, you realize there's basically no way to win thread approval when there's a dedicated group of contrarians who will bite your head off regardless of what you go with, especially if you happen to be popular or especially unpopular as a jumpmaker. Whether or not you have to deal with it mostly depends on luck of the draw and how popular an IP you're working with actually is. So jumpmakers are usually left to their own judgement in terms of design during those hours, unless they scour for suggestions that aren't just 'I DON'T LIKE THIS CHANGE IT' and refuse to actually elaborate. This can be good or bad depending on their ability to handle pressure, and is possibly why less and less people make jumps or post WIPs, since there's a pretty clear picture of what you'd have to stomach to do it.
>>55354322
In KOTOR's defense, the 'need to be Waterbender' bit made sense due to the Avatar Cycle and Water being next on the list. Only thing it really limits is your starting nationality, after all.
>>
>>55354342
>need to be Waterbender' bit made sense due to the Avatar Cycle

Yeah, I was totally cool with that too. Then again Im always a water bender.

>>55354330
Yeah it looked like it could be fun.
>>
>>55354342
>need to be waterbender
peoples problem with that is that it also effected bending genius, since he said that bending genius would be specific for water benders if you wanted to be the avatar
>>
>>55354377
>since he said that bending genius would be specific for water benders if you wanted to be the avatar

Well that makes no sense.
>>
>>55354377
That doesn't make any sense. Both Aang and Korra mastered multiple elements before they were 16. Korra was a metal bender, which is noted to be a difficult art to learn.
>>
>>55354150
>Demons are Evolution
Pls go and stay go Jack Chick.
>>
>>55354356
>Im always a water bender
The only thing stopping me from going waterbender is that it activates my autism to specifically have control over one molecule in particular.
>>
>>55354377
>>55354412
It kind of makes sense since from the Avatars we see, their 'base' element seems to be the one they learn first and use the most, though it being limited to that does seem weird.

I'd suggest being able to repurchase it at a discount for other elements if you're an Avatar/spiritwhatsit, but it's kind of a moot point since the option was axed anyways.
>>
>>55354430
Trilobites do look like demonic hair lice, though.
>>
>>55354422
>which is noted to be a difficult art to learn
Which is why every random police officer and an entire city of them can do it.
>>
>>55354342
>waterbender bit
Wait people were mad about that? I thought it was clever.
>>
>>55354437
I like it exactly for that reason. It seems easier for me to understand, I can control H2O, and only H2O.
>>
>>55354449
>Despite how widespread metalbending would become over the next 70 years, it is noted that only one out of a hundred earthbenders ever master the art, though metalbending master Suyin Beifong believes the only real limitation in learning the ability are the ones a person places on themselves. When Suyin first taught Korra metalbending, she got her to feel the fine pieces of earth inside a metal meteorite sculpture.[18]

Difficult is not impossible, Anon.
>>
>>55354455
People get mad about a lot of things in /jc/.

You so much as sneeze, you get at least three autists yelling about your sneeze.
>>
>>55354449
As I understand it they were police because they could metalbend, not the other way around.
>>
>>55354437
Do spirits contain water?
>>
>>55354489
>You so much as sneeze, you get at least three autists yelling about your sneeze.
To be fair, prissy faggots that make that little nfff noise when they sneeze are irritating as fuck.
>>
>>55354489
Not like it matters anyway. Kotor decided people liked it too much and axed the option entirely. Why he posted multiple versions of something he knee people liked just to take it out because he knew people wanted it is unknown either way.
>>
>>55354513
I have a friend that does it and it is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>55354500
Its called spiritwater and yes.
>>
>>55354527
>He did it just to spite the thread

Yeah, you're just shitposting right now.
>>
So I've decided to drop a generic super robot show jump I was working on and make a Mazinger Z jump instead.

If that doesn't mutate into a Go Nagai Super Robot World Jump, I'll work on Getter Robo next.

And ideas? Comments?
>>
Cave Story builds? What did you all do there? How about some stories?
>>
>Take quizzes to see what element I'd get
>Get Earth, the worst element
>Want to stick with it for roleplaying reasons
Is there any way to make dirtbending actually useful?
>>
File: 1485353382735.png (248KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485353382735.png
248KB, 600x600px
>>55354562
My only response is that I wholeheartedly approve. We need more super robots. Good on you, kind sir.
>>
>>55354557
I did not say that. I said I dont know why he did it. He hyped everyone up for it though.
>>
>>55352083
I don't have one. Demons suck.
>>
>>55354573
Construction, build fortresses ecery place you stop.
>>
>>55354573
Bend stone, not dirt.
>>
Has anyone else noticed how slow the threads are getting? It feels like less and less people post on here.
>>
>>55354573
Get steel and magma.

Bend earth in all of it's forms.

Boom. Bitch.
>>
>>55354573
Drop a mountain on people. Bend lava and metal, possibly combine them to lash people with molten metal?

Also, build shit. Like, ridiculously quickly. You can probably earthbend up a basic city in a day.
>>
>>55354615
>/jc/ is finally dying

Good fucking riddance.
>>
>>55354615
Weve had a bunch of names drop out lately. Maybe its starting to show?
>>
>>55354615
It's your imagination. We're still getting roughly the same number of posters per thread.
>>
>>55354562
PLEASE DO MAZINGER YES PLEASE
how are you going to do the whole multi iteration/series thing and stuff like SKL
Assuming Shin Zero is a massive drawback

Drop In should be themed after Boss
Obviously a lot of cool robot/mechabeast/battle beast customization, maybe pool stuff from Shin/Kaiser/SKL
A lab with a cool pool/mecha launching pad

I'll get to you on more things
>>
>>55354573
The Black Lung. Also, Avatar did this weird thing where each element had it's own form of healing bullshit? The Earth nation had acupuncture, fire had that old lady that sensed Korra's chi was messed up and kicked off the Wan episode, air had meditation and spirits, and water had the most focus on it in the show.
>>
>>55354440
while it made sense given the whole 'start as a water bender' thing, it was still annoying for people who didn't want to start as a waterbender. it wasn't even necessary given how the scenario was written in, since Raava was interested in you due to your arrival, so by that logic it shouldn't matter which tribe you were.
>>
>>55354562
Thank you for providing super robots.

One thing I'd like to see in specific would be the Majin Power stuff from Shin Mazinger ZERO. Even if I have to hemorrhage Points and buy every black box individually, Majin Change is fucking awesome.

Sorry for the unhelpful request if that's better off in its own jump.
>>
>>55354615
You mean its not moving at the same pace that it does during summer? Please, tell me more, baitfag.
>>
Jesus christ kotor already said to fuck off with it why do you people keep going?
>>
Someone just make a fucking Embers jump so we can end this arguement. Its a fanfic that has enough differences from canon that it should be fine to make a jump for.
>>
>>55354697
because I didn't get my way so obviously this entire game is rigged for the nerfwhores and shitheels.

#90%Triggered
>>
I, too, can post without quoting someone
>>
>>55354697
you do realise by saying this you continue it as well?
>>
Good settings to have a war for fun?
>>
>>55354718
Give me incentive to make one that doesn't involve "hurr replace both ATLA and ALOK jumps" or whatever other tripe and garbage is being trotted out every other god damn day.
>>
>>55354736
off the top of my head:
No Game No Life
Dog Days
>>
>>55354728
>>55354721
Its not getting changed no matter how hard you shitpost.
>>
>quoting someone
>not shouting into the air while generalizing all the thread while taking the moral high ground
heh
>>
>>55354736
Hellsing. THere's a war in bound anyway and if you make nice with Alucard then he's sure to make it fun. THe dude is a walking party.
>>
>>55354736
Any setting, depending on your morals.
>>
File: lord knows I'd glass.jpg (290KB, 432x670px) Image search: [Google]
lord knows I'd glass.jpg
290KB, 432x670px
After I'm done with Fables (which I'm almost done with reading- just got to slog through Jack of Fables and then read the sequel series) would you guys prefer that I focus my efforts on Generic Kaiju or Mortal Kombat 9 and 10?
>>
>>55354740
Kotor said too because he likes to stir shit too.
>>
>>55354763
Generic Kaiju, please.
>>
>>55354763
Generic Kaiju. I like giant monsters.
>>
>>55354763
>>
>>55354769
EEEEEH, WRONG.

Not seeing much incentive to make one for this community.
>>
>>55354751
i wasn't saying it should be changed. i pointed out that saying 'Why do you people keep going' is ironic since that is almost guaranteed to continue it as well.
>>
>>55354763
Generic Kaiju sounds fun.
>>
>>55354740
Well, you definitely couldn't be the Avatar in it. If only because Aang being the Avatar and fucking up as a result is so important to the premise. It's very critical of him, arguably overly so.
>>
>>55354792
>EEEEEH, WRONG
See
>>55353810
>>
>>55354736
Sengoku Basara. There's a free perk explicitly to make war fun.
>>
>>55354763
Generic Kombat Kaiju 11.
>>
>>55354815
Okay and?

Just because he's opened it up doesn't mean I want to make one.

Learn to argue, anon. Make reasons for me to WANT to make this jump that don't involve me dealing with your petulant ass.
>>
>>55354763
>Generic Kaiju
Please
>>
>>55354792
As if you ever had or ever will contribute anything except the shit fling.
>>
Can anyone help me remember a perk? It made it so that learning one thing out of a set that would inhibit your learning of other things in the set doesn't do that. So, like, learning fire magic in a system where that would reduce your ability to learn the system's water magic isn't an issue for you.
>>
>>55354836
Have you read the work and enjoyed it? Are you looking for something to read? Or are you just trying to have some weird argument so you can continuously slap down people approaching you about it?
>>
>>55354836
>Learn to argue, anon. Make reasons for me to WANT to make this jump that don't involve me dealing with your petulant ass.
Tbh, I don't think anyone wants you to make something. Just fuck off mate.
>>
>>55354836
Have you ever made anything for the thread? No? Then I doubt you ever would anyway in spite of your childish pissmoaning.
>>
>>55354857
I think it's mostly just a bunch of children yelling incoherently at each other at this point.
>>
>>55354574
Thanks.

>>55354641

>Drop In should be themed after Boss

I was thinking the same thing, but I don't know how to make it equal to the other backgrounds, any ideas for a capstone?

>Obviously a lot of cool robot/mechabeast/battle beast customization, maybe pool stuff from Shin/Kaiser/SKL

I've done some work on a builder for giant robots for the generic, so yeah thats coming.

I've seen some jumps use iterations as locations rolls so I may do that. As for Shin Zero I'm not sure. >>55354679 actually wants the blasted thing. I was thinking of having black boxes available, but wasn't sure about ZERO itself. Maybe a scenario were you gain the eight black box and have to tame it yourself? Possibly dealing with the ZERO multiverse as well?[/spoilers]
>>
File: RCO021_1469442560.jpg (549KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO021_1469442560.jpg
549KB, 1041x1600px
>>55354770
>>55354774
>>55354801
>>55354840
Looks like it's Generic Kaiju. Funnily enough this was in one of the pages of Fairest, during the arc in Japan. Interesting implications.
>>
>>55354873
>childish pissmoaning
>when you guys are bitching about not being the super speshul avatar

Cake.
>>
>>55354763
>Almost done with reading

I thought you were already making the jump

What took you so long to read it? Or is there any really long extra material that I missed?
>>
>>55354142
Why is the man expected to abandon his job to take care of the kid but not his wife?
>>
>>55354853
Opposite Magic from Anima?
>>
>>55354906
Did you actually read the comic?
>>
>>55354901
This is how thread works.

If you don't agree with the majority, you don't belong. Simple as that.
>>
>>55354928
Yeah I did. Why was that expectation put on him?
>>
>>55354939
The answer should be obvious then. He wasn't.
>>
>>55354926
Yes, that's the one! Thank you, anon.
>>
>>55354894
For a Boss themed capstone, I was thinking something like the Tem Ray Circuit in the Super Robot Wars games, where you're noticably weak/weaker than usual but whenever you get your ass handed to you, it actually doesnt take too much time/money/resources to spring back up. Maybe some comedic plot armor or something similar.

Might be a tad unoriginal but that's what I got

I think Shin Zero and its whole mess of things should probably be a combination drawback/scenario since its basically insane from what I understand, probably not mentioned in the core of the jump but its necessary details/concepts mentioned in the drawback
>>
>>55354938
Nice samefagging
>>
>>55354952
But he was, as he clearly did so.
>>
>>55354904
I was; I was making the Jump as I read. As for the other question it comes down to a mixture of having other things to do during the summer, Fables being boring/bad in parts, and lack of motivation at times.

And do keep in mind that while Fables isn't as massive as, say, the Marvel universe, it still ran from 2002 to 2015 and has a couple of long spin-offs and other supplementary material.
>>
>>55354986
>implying

You can't be this dense, anon.
>>
>>55354990
The later arcs are pretty boring, yes.
>>
>>55354939
Because, he was miserable at his job and now has time to pursue his passions, which include raising his child?

Or basically, he was not expected or forced into a course of action, but undertook it of his own free will.
>>
>>55354999
Jumpers are harem protagonist, I am denser than black holes
>>
What makers
1 do decent work
2 will do fanfictions
And
3 are willing to work for porn?
>>
>>55354989
No. The expectation was for him to work and be the main source of income for the house. He instead chose to stay home and take care of his children while presumably his wife went out to work. He briefly contemplates going back to work once he gets an offer, but his kid starts playing with him and he decides he'd rather stay at home.
>>
File: embarrassed.png (140KB, 399x345px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassed.png
140KB, 399x345px
This is now a thing, boys

https://www.patreon.com/SJChan
>>
>>55355047

Okay?

Why does it matter what they do outside of /jc/, you daft cunt?
>>
>>55355047
I'm 100% sure one of the patreons is Cliff.
>>
>>55354740
Okay. I like Embers. It's...well, the writing is bad. I'm going to just go right out and say that. The plot is rather meandering, and the characterization is very biased, is the best way to say it. It's clear the writer very much likes some characters, and very much dislikes others. So that's the bad out of the way. What's the good? Well, it's just a really cool adaptation and expansion of the Avatar setting. The worldbuilding is amazing. This comes from two places. The first is the emphasis on differing viewpoints and how culture shapes those. There's lot put in to how people from different places expect different behavior to be normal and the history of those places that informs those expectations. So there's a lot of elaboration on the customs of the various cultures, the things they've been through, the practices and traditions that make them who they are and the fears and hopes that shaped them. It's cool stuff.

The second cool thing about Embers is its focus on the spiritual aspect of the Avatar setting. In Embers, the spirits aren't some background thing that comes up every so often, they're very much a part of peoples' lives. It embraces the animistic aspect of the world that Avatar implies, and actually adds religion to the world. Again, makes for some really cool cultural details. The Fire Nation worships the sun god. So who the sun god is and what he values reflects on the Fire Nation national character. There's also the lower-scale stuff, people dealing with minor spirits (which can still be quite threatening) and how their power and inhuman view of the world forces humans to adapt around. This plays into some really cool stuff with the changes to bending in Embers, where instead of being almost exclusively elemental telekinesis there's a whole spiritual aspect added. There's a lot of symbolic use of the elements as spiritual tool, fire scourging spirits or earth locking them down or things like that. I like it a lot.
>>
>>55354989
He quit and made his wife work so he could be a deadbeat sponge.
>>
>>55355068
t.SJ-chan
>>
File: ...welpp.png (130KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
...welpp.png
130KB, 250x345px
>>55355047

>getting any money above 0 cents for this crap

I feel cheated.
>>
>>55355046
Okay, you don't care about men. Let's switch it around then. What about the poor woman? She has to be forced to work a job she hates to support his lazy ass rather than persue her dreams/take care of the brat. How unfair of him on her!
>>
>>55355047
Val patreon when
>>
>>55355068
>Trying to make money with this community idea
>>
>>55355011
I forget, did you make Genius entirely or was it passed on to someone else? Because going over it there's quite a few errors, but don't feel it polite to go into them if they're not likely to be fixed.
>>
>>55355084
Sounds stupid try harder to convince me to do it.
>>
>>55355047
Are you advertising that here?
>>
>>55355104
didn't you receive the check we sent every jumpmaker in the mail?
>>
File: 1505091210395.jpg (64KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1505091210395.jpg
64KB, 728x546px
>>55355106
I figured you were trolling, but I decided to take a chance anyway. Thanks for playing though.
>>
>>55355106
Or she chose to, because the man married a woman who had different priorities than him and was happy with more materialistic ambitions. There are lots of ways this could play out.
>>
>>55355111
I actually just scrolled down and saw Light of Terra Part 2.

I retract my statement, as I presumed this was some more SB shitposting.

What the fuck.
>>
>>55355108
Now, that's something that I would be interested.

But only if extra powers for patreons are added.
>>
>>55355106
Do we actually know whether or not she wants to work? Being an artist or a stay at home parent isn't for everyone.

You're making a lot of assumptions here.

>>55355116
I tripped acid and deleted my entire Genius jump to something something time. It's a bit of a blur. The current one is by a Genius Anon.
>>
>>55355126
Nah. I don't really care that much about there being an Embers jump, I just wanted to be a stereotypical nerd and gush about something I liked.
>>
>>55355084
>the writing is bad

I've read worse, it still sounds interesting. Will give it a read.

>>55355126
And you can piss off.
>>
>>55355068
Go back to your own site, faggot. It's fucking embarrassing how often you twats get this wrong. Also, trying to profit off of someone elses' idea is fucking wrong.
>>
>>55355129
It's not trolling to point out an issue with what happened in that comic.

>>55355143
>>55355130
Oh so the entire message is about your dreams yet this woman totally goes against that same message?
>>
>>55355047
>boys
>this level of misogyny
>in the year 2017
Cake.
>>
>>55355047
>Starts making jumps off-site
>Constantly tries to push her power-wanking here
>Now tries to get money from a free non-profit thing that we do in our free time

Why
>>
>>55355157
People dont care where money comes from anon. They has dreams to feed them!
>>
>>55355157
No, we don't know her dreams. Trying to force the same dream on everyone is usually a bad thing to do, though.

The point being, you're mostly making up issues because you want there to be issues, not because any are being caused logically by the work.
>>
>>55355145
>I've read worse, it still sounds interesting. Will give it a read.
Oh, there are definitely good parts. But there are also parts that make me seriously cringe. We get it, Vathara. You love Zuko, Toph and Sokka and hate Aang and Katara. You don't need to keep hammering it in. T
>>
>>55355175
That's what happens when you let narcissism grow in a hug box.
>>
>>55355047
... You're tellin' me I've got twenty+ chapters of raunchy lewdness I've been keeping locked up

that I coulda been getting PAID FOR?
>>
>>55355146
either you replied to the wrong person, or are attacking a person who in a roundabout way said 'I don't care' to the patreon thing
>>
File: 1494115051249.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494115051249.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>55355128
>>
>>55355160
>Not being a girly boy
>2017
>>
>>55355157
No, the message is that there's nothing wrong with choosing your own definitions for happiness instead of going with what society tells you should make you happy. You're right, it is somewhat biased in that we don't get to see what makes the woman happy. This comic isn't interested in her perspective, and I'd like to see that. But there's no reason why they can't both be satisfied with what they're doing with their lives.
>>
>>55355201
Become a mary sue mega-crossover porn writer.

It is your DESTINY.
>>
>>55355189
It begins by displaying the soullessness of working for someone else like that, yet she's expected to do so to support him not doing so. Again, that contradicts the message.
>>
>>55355047
How do we report it for being a festering sore of derivative tripe? Because frankly trying to monetize Jumpchain is scum tier. And I thought my opinion of her couldn't get any lower.
>>
>>55355175
Sobshe can then have 4chan remove jc for copywrite.
>>
>>55355201
People pay for a lot of shit surprisingly when its magazine subscription costs
>>
>>55355047
So, what's the solution here. Stop taking SB jumps until they share the profit with us?
>>
>>55355217
Someone has to make money, what is it implying if neither of them wanted to work? Someone by necessity has to give up on said dreams to work an actual damn job. That's how it is.
>>
>>55354763
Kaiju please.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTO3Up-Jol4
>>
>>55355201
Not gonna lie, bro. I'd pay to see what sorta shit you're talking about.
>>
>>55355241
and what do we spend the money on?
>>
>>55355229
At least she's not trying to monetize the jumps themselves. Instead, she's monetizing her Jumpchain fanfiction. Actually, no, now that I think about it that's worse. Instead of trying to get money for as derivative work of someone else's intellectual property, she's trying to get money for her derivative work of derivative work of someone else's intellectual property, that's also shitty self-insert fanfiction. Eww.
>>
>>55355250
Hookers and blow?
>>
>>55355250
On making a jump chain movie.
>>
>>55355201
>Sees someone doing something shitty
>Declare it's a great idea
>>
>>55355250
A slush fund to pay for good jump makers to get media for jumps they'd like to do
>>
>>55355241
As a Jumpmaker, I want my share to be bigger than those who don't make jumps.
>>
>>55355271
MUGGA I GOT BILLS TO PAY
>>
>>55355272
Overseen by brutus of course.
>>
>>55355250
Aionanon
>>
>>55355201
Make your own patreon.

Release one chapter per 10$ per month.
>>
>>55355271
Anon, porn is the only thing that is acceptable to be paid content even if uses other ideas.
>>
>>55355278
That's fair. I just sit on my fat ass all day and if I get even one cent I'll consider it a win.
>>
>>55355299
It's never acceptable for porn to be paid content in any capacity.
>>
>>55355305
Dont look up cambrian.
>>
>>55355278
That's fair, jump makers get the lion's share
>>
>>55355313
Porn piracy is incredibly common thankfully.
>>
>>55355201
Why aren't you more of a Chad like bancho?
>>
>>55355227
It begins showing he's unhappy pursuing that work, and that his co-workers are happy pursuing that work. The coworkers celebrate their job well done. The message isn't about a society wide judgment, but a reflection on the nature of personal happiness for one character. You're filling in blanks by deciding the focus character represents everyone, rather than looking at the comic itself, which shows him to be happier taking care of his kid.

If you want, I can fill in the blanks with happy bullshit just as easily as you can sad.
>>
>>55355330
That'd require his hair be penises, anon.
>>
>>55355292
Of course.
>>
>>55355244
Then it would be depicting a different couple. I get it, you don't think that this is representative of all relationships. But it's not claiming to be. It's saying "there is a wide variety of ways to live, and there's no reason why one of them is intrinsically the best way". Yes, in some relationships a person has to do something soul-destroyingly banal to support the family. But not in all of them. Not in most of them, even. I think there's plenty of potential for people to have happy lives where their jobs might be boring but are just a thing they do. This is a specific scenario where the man's work was crushing him, while the woman's was not. And so the man took over the role of caring for their child, because someone has to, while the woman provided for the family financially. Caring for a child and maintaining a home is a huge effort, he's not just being lazy and sitting around. He contributes to this relationship.
>>
Can someone with an SB account please go tell those cock-bites that they need to either take that shit down or start doling out the majority of the profit our way.
>>
>>55355262
I would be quite happy with her monetizing the jumps themselves. Mostly because it means we'd have an excuse to report anyone trying to post them here. As is she's a parasite who's trying to turn a buck on something freely given to her.
>>
*Waiting for Val to come in*
>>
>>55355047
Honestly, I know it's irrational, but, that is really demoralizing and makes me less interesting in making jumps.
>>
I could be working on this jump.
But now there's drama.
Lots of it.

So, time for popcorn.

Again.
>>
>>55355292
>>55355337
I dunno, he might try to donate it to disaster relief.

Not that thats a bad thing necessarily, but it'd be bad for us.
>>
>>55355386
What drama? This is literally a bunch of teens throwing shit at the wall now that school got out for the day. You'd get more drama by randomly accusing jumpmakers of being furfags than this.
>>
>>55355422
>You'd get more drama by randomly accusing jumpmakers of being furfags than this.

But a lot of jumpmakers are furfags. Or at least the furry part.
>>
>>55355467
Which is my point.
>>
>>55355467
>>55355422
Which jumpmaker is the most lewd?
>>
Unless anyone else has, I am claiming Yamada and the Seven Witches.
Already got quite a few of the perks sorted.
I could do with some suggestions for items though. this is a jump set in a school for those uninformed.
>>
>>55355491
Bancho. Because he can't stop posting his fetishes.
>>
>>55355467
I have it from a reliable source that you, Anonymous, are not only a furfag, you're also a brony.
>>
>>55355491
Worm. Hands down. Also Aion may be the most degenerate but I am pretty sure Valeria hides a lot of not quite lewd in her jumps for her waifu nubee.
>>
>>55355500
Kindling to burn the witches.
>>
>>55355491
OAA just admitted to having a bunch of lewd hanging around. Yorokonde likes to play coy but I'd bet he's got a bunch too. Worm is in the running for sheer head-patability. Brancho gets the special award because he's a garbage pile of fetishes.
>>
>>55355500
An option to buy a school, maybe have it attract those with special powers to enroll there if the world you're in has such things.
>>
>>55355500
A school. A supernatural investigation club of our own (preferably scaled to our social station. Hanging with school kids as a 40-something politician is a bit annoying). A secret eighth witch who's a total cutie.
>>
>>55354853
Weakness of beatrice, holy magister.
>>
>>55355491
the enhance/d/ jumper
>>
>>55355523
ha!
>>55355544
>>55355546
sounds good! also, there ends up being about 23 witches in the end. 3 sets of seven, and two odd balls
>>
>>55355500
>Yamada and the Seven Witches
What's it about besides Japanese schoolkids? That doesn't exactly narrow it down.
>>
>>55355577
>23 witches
Bulk purchase for them please.
>>
>>55355491
Val and NuBee. You just KNOW those two are up to some kinky shit.
>>
>>55355047
So let me see if I'm understanding this right.
She's been doing this since early August and has had 3 people donate for a grand total of the princely sum of $15.
Wow, that's just so awful it's funny.
What on Earth made her think this was a good idea?
>>
>>55355604
A free meal once a month?
>>
>>55355604
>What on Earth made her think this was a good idea?
Self-absorption?
>>
File: sb49-snoopy.jpg (221KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
sb49-snoopy.jpg
221KB, 600x863px
>>55355491
Counter question: Which jumpmaker is the most pure?
>>
File: I Love This Community.gif (180KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
I Love This Community.gif
180KB, 500x278px
>>55355047
>https://www.patreon.com/SJChan
>>
>>55355632
You.
>>
>>55355586
guy discovered there's a girl with special powers, she swaps bodies with whoever she kisses. he quickly discovers there are more of them, each with a different power. with the help of her and some friends, they try to find all the witches.
>>55355590
i'll probably have an import option for sets of 7 witches. each set is distinct and separate as is, so you'd have to buy it 3 times for all 23.
>>55355632
me obviously
>>
>>55355604
It's money for literally no creative input from her and something that she was doing already anyway
>>
>>55355659
>i'll probably have an import option for sets of 7 witches. each set is distinct and separate as is, so you'd have to buy it 3 times for all 23.
7 * 3 =/= 23
>>
File: wah.png (69KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
wah.png
69KB, 600x601px
>>55355658
>>
>>55355679
i know, I was taking into account the 2 odd balls. not sure if i would offer them for free is all 21 others are bought
>>
>>55355659
So what if two swappers make out?
>>
>>55355693
>offer them for free is all 21 others are bought
Makes more sense.
>>
>>55355613
A free meal once a month at the low low cost of her dignity as a human being. Doesn't seem worth it.
I think i misread it: if she's being doing this for two months and the $15 figure is per month, she's actually made $30. My mistake. I'm not very familiar with Patreon,

>>55355622
I can't imagine any good reason, might as well be a bad reason like that.

>>55355668
There is a certain intangible unquantifiable cost to her though that I wonder if she gave any thought to before committing herself to this course of action.
Also given that, she's basically holding out a begging bowl and the people giving her, I'd assume due to the low volume, are probably the same people who'd give to her out of charity.

You know this reminds me of Chris-chan pawning his medallion online. Almost as pathetic. Amost.

>>55355500
Sounds interesting. I look forward to it and thank you.
>>
>>55355567
Haven't seen that guy in a while.
>>
>>55355696
Witches cannot use their powers on other witches, or people currently under the effect of other witches. later on, they use this to shield from enemy witches
>>
>>55355709
You never do, right until he appears silently behind you and gives you the /d/!
Beware! Protect your poop shoot!
>>
>>55355047
Fuck... has anyone seen her highest price goal?
$15 of $1,000 per month
"If I can get this high, I'll get another ferret and post regular pictures of the goofballs being goofy."

... and our reward for the $15 of $600 per month?
"If, somehow, I reach 600 a month, I'll guarantee a third new chapter every month, even if I have to hire someone to poke me in the back of the head with a sharp stick."

She's going to get a writing team together, bois
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n39k4uE1Jj1qg6rfr.png (137KB, 256x263px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n39k4uE1Jj1qg6rfr.png
137KB, 256x263px
>>55355047
>promises two chapters of 6.000 words
>Half of that is just making a build

No shame
>>
>>55355709
He does tend to attract all kinds of attention. Also >he
>>
>>55355720
His newsfeeds were all about stealing waifus, so unless you're a waifu, anon . . .
>>
>>55355722
Well at least she's organized, though not realistic

>>55355741
Could you imagine her trying to keep up with people like Heavens or Gaunlet?
>>
>>55355229
I doubt there is anything that can be done.

Unless you just want to spam her blog until she blocks the comments
>>
>>55355047
>I don't write for the money, I do it for the love of the word, but your support means I can focus more on writing and I'd love to be able to do that

This is the stupidest shit. If you have time for all this autism money isn't the problem.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>55355776
To be fair, I almost never grammar check my stuff and my Jumpers tend to be pretty milquetoast to read about.

Jumpchain writing is actually kinda hard to make interesting.
>>
File: Anakinwaifu.jpg (18KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Anakinwaifu.jpg
18KB, 229x220px
>>55355769
The /d/ knows no /d/istinction. Beware!
>>
>>55355590
ah... i should probably mention. 9 of the 'witches' are male, if you were thinking they were all female
>>
>>55355821
Fair enough, you've made me laugh and pucker. Next time enhance/d/anon is around I'll be on the lookout.
>>
>>55355819
Which writer could make Jumpchain interesting?
>>
>>55355819
I mean Project X Zone/Namco X Capcom/Super Robot Wars exists but that relies on a lot on good crossover character moments

But yeah that works in a SRW like "Everyone's here yo" situation and not a world traveling situation (like Decade)
>>
>>55355821
...why do you even have that image? This can't be a common topic
>>
File: watched helck.png (414KB, 1008x414px) Image search: [Google]
watched helck.png
414KB, 1008x414px
Do you guys mind if I make a Helck jump?
>>
>>55355868
Helck yeah.

What is Helck?
>>
>>55355847
I'm trying damn it.
>>
Can I use fuinjutsu to store stuff in tattoos?

Are there any rules against chunin making and using their own weapons?
>>
>>55355868
I remember people being interested in the past but no one actually claiming the jump. Go for it!
>>
>>55355868
Please do it!

>>55355894
Demons dindunothingwrong.manga
>>
>>55355866
>This can't be a common topic
You'd be surprised. By sure it isn't /d/ surprising you, anon.
Protect your butt!

Seriously though, I used a meme generator at https://imgflip.com/memegenerator/47203863/anakin-star-wars
>>
>>55355891
I find your writefaggery interesting
>>
>>55355845
>9 of the 'witches' are male
Not for long they're not . . .
>>
>>55355916
So, you're a fan of enhance/d/anon, then?
>>
>>55355845
Pfft, like that stops anyone. So long as they are cute, who cares. We live in the 21st Century Anon; a brave new world where we dare to bone where no man would dare bone before!
>>
>>55355886
Pure suffering

>>55355900
>>55355903
I hope not to disappoint. At worst you can just not accept the jump
>>
File: 1vqz3y.jpg (19KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1vqz3y.jpg
19KB, 229x220px
>>55355916
>>
>>55355942
I live in fear for my ass. Do not underestimate the power of the /d/!

>>55355951
He must be talking to a mirror. Ha, tragic...
>>
File: 408486.png (197KB, 664x738px) Image search: [Google]
408486.png
197KB, 664x738px
>>55355922
Aw, thank you.
>>
>>55355894
>Can I use fuinjutsu to store stuff in tattoos?
Yes. Might have trouble storing lots or big things though, because your skin probably can't fit quite as expansive a seal as the scrolls they usually use.

But the general principle is sound, and is basically a really simply version of what the Jinchuuriki do.

>Are there any rules against chunin making and using their own weapons?
Not at all, personal weapons are perfectly fine. As long as it's good enough to stand up in a fight, they'll be perfectly happy.

Some genin/chuunin are even encouraged to do so, but that's mostly the weird weapon users like the puppeteers.
>>
>>55355868
Are there awesome big titty waifus?
>>
>>55355894
>Can I use fuinjutsu to store stuff in tattoos?
No idea. I'd guess probably.
>Are there any rules against chunin making and using their own weapons?
Not as far as I'm aware of. They let that one guy take his dog into battle. And a few of them use actual weapons, like that blonde chick from the sand village.
And pretty much every ninja uses kunai and occasionally throwing stars.

Unless your pulling out a GBE. They might take offense to that if you tell them what it does.
>>
File: 175.jpg (17KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
175.jpg
17KB, 300x100px
>>55355632
Only if you're okay with hearing from that anon who thinks defending yourself from humanity is grounds for extermination.
>>
File: 197.gif (100KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
197.gif
100KB, 300x100px
>>55356010
Meant for >>55355868
>>
>>55356009
>Unless your pulling out a GBE. They might take offense to that if you tell them what it does.
More like either telling you to hand it over, or failing that, turning your team into a sniper squad or something.
>>
>>55355047
>Not only would being stuck as a kid be hell, but the boredom would make me want to shoot myself. I hated talking to other kids when I was 4 because they were all idiots. By the time I was six almost everyone who wasn't a college professor or related to me thought me and my sister were the devil because we were that much smarter than them. We got into Gymnastics and then Cheerleading (for me) because my mom wanted us to stop spending all our time reading. But the price of all that was a lot of baby-sitters and a mom and dad we barely got to see because they were working all the time.

Such author trauma
>>
>>55356009
>>55355994
The idea was to store some stuff for a shit hit the fan situation, like if I get locked up with no gear. Have a set of lockpicks and a dagger stored.

>>55355903
>Demons dindunothingwrong.manga
???
>>
>>55355994
>because your skin probably can't fit quite as expansive a seal as the scrolls they usually use.
How does this matter when seals are fuck-huge until they collapse into small lines? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyG4u4n7x7g

>Some genin/chuunin are even encouraged to do so, but that's mostly the weird weapon users like the puppeteers.
Note here that if you go the Puppeteer route you should likely take up the Movies, theres a method to automate Puppets across an entire city in one of the post-timeskip movies.
>>
>>55355047
I'm not upset SJChan's making money off of Jumpchain. I'm upset that I'm not, even though I wouldn't even if I could. Feel free to visit my patreon if you want shit stories on a shit wordpress site, though.
>>
>>55356080
>spoiler
Don't.
>>
>>55356010
Humies did nothing wrong. Really,
at the end of the day nobody was at fault for some reason.
>>
Does anyone know what the range of Royal Magic in Kirby's Dreamland is? It says you can teleport a "short distance", but that's pretty vague.
>>
>>55356062
>How does this matter when seals are fuck-huge until they collapse into small lines?
I don't know. Why are all the storage seals really huge and on scrolls?

Maybe that scroll-covering sealwork /is/ already the small lines version of that?
>>
>>55355047
Okay so, here's the dumb thing about this.

She's starting with Warhammer 40k. Or rather, Light of Terra.

Games Workshop gets very cease-and-desist-y, lawsuit-happy with their IPs.

We could be fucked by proxy.
>>
>>55355868
Did they ever save the humans?
>>
>>55356165
They usually arent, some people just keep fuckloads of weapons in them. Like that one girl whos family style seems to be unrolling a scroll and raining blades at people.
>>
>>55356181
>We could be fucked by proxy.
The "worst" that could happen is her Patreon get closed. Jumpchain itself is insignificant and is completely non-profit.
>>
>>55356181
Nah. Her paetron will get kicked in the nuts, but we're not trying to make money off of it.
>>
>>55356010
Yeah, I can already tell you I'm genociding the demons for hurting humanity.
>>
>>55356181
>Games Workshop gets very cease-and-desist-y, lawsuit-happy with their IPs.
[email protected]
>>
>>55356207
Tenten and her Scroll of Babylon. Gil would be proud... Then murder her for being a faker.
>>
File: 1497103958751.jpg (17KB, 269x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497103958751.jpg
17KB, 269x326px
You guys think that SJ-Chan is bad? This other guy is taking money per chapter, it's patreon-exclusive and does even less words:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2362825

>21 patrons
>$45 per Chapters
>Has 17 chapters
>>
>>55356185
They are trying. It shouldn't be long before it ends.
>>
>>55356252
Get fucked, SJ apologist.
>>
>>55356062
>theres a method to automate Puppets across an entire city in one of the post-timeskip movies
That particular method was using some weird leyline shit, though. I'm not sure it would work without it. It's definitely possible to get good enough to control thousands of puppets at long distance, though. Toneri (who is from the only officially canon movie) was able to do it even before he got his Tenseigan. I supose he might have some general "I'm an Ototsuki, I'm just all around better" thing going on to help him, but it still proves the viability.
>>
>>55356165
The entire principle of the Kote is based on Sealing shit, large or small, into really tiny shit. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Enclosing_Technique

Also there's the fact that you can recursively seal things that are sealed into seals. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Thousand_Hands_Manipulation_Force
>>
>>55356252
>people make money on Patreon
No shit. People are pissed because SJ-chan is making cash off of JC, dumbass. Also, nice attempted derail.
>>
>>55356220
actually, thinking about it, she is making money off of writing about other peoples property (fanfics essentially), and i'm not talking about the jumps. shouldn't she get hit pretty hard for doing so? i'm not even talking maliciously here, she is making profit off of published works that she doesn't own, likely using characters that are not her own.
>>
>>55356252
>He's made 765$ out of OUR Jumpchain
>>
>>55356319
What Jumps did you make?
>>
>>55356233
Make absolutely sure you have some way to catch their souls so you can torture them forever afterwards.
>>
>>55356332
He hasn't, he's just piggybacking off of people rightly pissed at SJ-chan.
>>
>>55356310
That's why I'm saying her paetron is going to get nailed hard. Writing fanfic for free is one thing. Making money off of it monthly is entirely another.
>>
>>55356340
Nah, that's excessive. I only believe in finite punishments for finite crimes. Eternity is too much a sentence for any crime but the absolute worst (like soul destruction.)

Anyway, in this case I think killing them is all that's necessary. Nothing done to their souls.
>>
>>55356306
They are both equally bad
>>
>>55356359
So should we start mailing GW? Someone posted the email in thread.
>>
It's been real, guys. Maybe I'll see some of you guys in /cyoag/ once this place burns, or maybe in the drawthreads, or just wherever. Either way, here's hoping nobody innocent goes to jail.

Could anyone have guessed it would end like this?
>>
>>55356297
True but all that the Leyline stuff does is give him infinite energy. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ry%C5%ABmyaku_Chakra_Control
His puppet technique is just these odd tubes all over the place that makes sure that all puppets have access to chakra strings. http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Puppet_Ninja_Force

As for Tenseigan stuff, yeah that's pretty awesome too.
>>
>>55356252
Hmm, I wondered where that guy got to.

>>55356286
They are both terrible.

>>55356297
He used the energy vessel, which while unique is presumably reproducable at least for the sake of long-range puppet use. Also interesting is that his puppets were more like robots capable of a degree of autonomy and conversation.

>>55356310
She's treading a very fine line. All it would take is a complaint to the right people...
Fanfic is tolerated because no one is stupid enough to try and profit it off it (directly at least); using the jumpchain format doesn't stop to from being fanfic for all that we use the term writefagging.

>>55356354
I'm annoyed at both of them myself but it feels more personal with SJ-Chan than the other guy even though he seems to have made more money from doing it. Both of them are taking quite the risk behaving like this, but then I'm not a copyright lawyer, so for all I know maybe they'll be fine.

>>55356370
Yes, with the above proviso.

>>55356375
I personally don't care enough to, but if you or someone else wanted to, then go nuts.
>>
File: a54.gif (516KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
a54.gif
516KB, 500x281px
>>55356252
I'm not gonna blogpost my indignation

just

have a bear flipping a table.
>>
>>55356384
0/10, "Can't fap to it"
-IGN
>>
>>55356354
They're not even talking about SJ in that conversation any more anon...
>>
>>55356384
>once this place burns
You really really wish, you miserable pile of filth. Go back to your corner and cry about how irrelevant your are.
But, please, feel free to leave and go to another thread and stay gone. I doubt they'll thank us, but if we're free of you, then it's cause to celebrate.
>>
File: giphy.gif (5MB, 455x350px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
5MB, 455x350px
The melodrama here is always so amazing and I want you guys to know I love you.
>>
>>55356407
Yes, they are. Someone else is including another person guilty of the same thing but both are being equally discussed. Anon is however concerned the inclusion of another guilty party would detract from SJ-Chan getting the criticism she deserves.

>>55356384
>Could anyone have guessed it would end like this?
Surely not for the first time in your life, anon, you are being premature.
>>
>>55356426
Anon, if I were who you think I am I'd be celebrating right now.

I'm not, because I'm probably going to be spending the next 15 years in jail when GW is done with us, and I didn't do anything to deserve that. You didn't do anything to deserve that.
>>
File: 1490552778935.jpg (67KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490552778935.jpg
67KB, 1000x750px
>>55356252
>>55355047
https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204914235-Where-can-I-report-a-creator-s-page-
Let's just mass report them and wait for them to get their shit closed.
>>
>>55356449
I love you too Anon. ~deep heaving breathes~ So veyr much. ~states with google-eyed focus at you~ Your just sooo pretty, Slueth Anon. Be mai waifu.
>But I'm a guy
I can fix that!!! ~raises knife~
~laughs manically~
>>
File: ic-1333.png (2MB, 1765x2152px) Image search: [Google]
ic-1333.png
2MB, 1765x2152px
>>55356242
Tenten really is a hidden gem.
>>
>>55356362
That's such a waste though. You need to put the fear of god in people so they don't do that shit anymore. At least use them as fuel for something, jesus.
>>
>>55356471
>>55356384
We are not making money from it, anon.

Copyright doesn't cover shitty fanfics and using a name that they own in a PDF.

On the other, trying to make money out of other's intellectual propierty is grounds for getting sued. Specially if SJ-chan and the other guy live in the US.
>>
>>55356449
Love you too, Magic Changeling Ratperson Who-Casts-Down-Demiurges.
>>
>>55356489
Like I keep saying: Tenten is 10/10!
>>
>>55356449
Isn't Patreon some form of demiurgic oppression?
>>
>>55356471
Anon, if that is in fact your real name, overreacting as you are and being a doomsayer is exactly what a certain notoroius pathetic shitposter would do.

Also seconding >>55356509

>>55356483
I scare myself. What horrid depths of my mind did I plumb to make this post!
>>
So is the guy who wanted to redo world seed around? I just wanted to ask how he was going to handle groves and the races and classes.
>>
File: 1501809781688.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501809781688.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
Where did all the fire emblem jumps go?
>>
>>55356603
Into their own folder?
>>
>>55356603
They've got their own folder now.
>>
So has anyone heard the bullshit about Destiny and the Kek Gauntlet that they're STILL "UPDATING" THE GAME TO GET RID OF?!
>>
>>55356603
I assume they went to a dimension of their own where they can grow up.
>>
>>55356628
Wrong thread?
>>
>>55356503
I said I'm genociding the demons. Who the fuck is around to do anything anymore?
>>
>>55356628
>>>/v/ is that two boards down the left
>>
>>55356611
>>55356622
I'm looking for Heroes specifically but that used to be in the FE folder, which only has like 3 of them now.
>>
>>55356582
Pretty sure it was World of Cultivation?
>>
>>55356628
What now?
>>
>>55356660
No that got an update. There was a guy yesterday saying he wanted to pick up world seed.
>>
>>55356655
It's probably in Imaged.
>>
>>55356660
Not him, but it was definitely World Seed that an anon wanted to pick up. WoC got a proper update before Aion got job troubles.
>>
>>55356690
You're imaged in my heart, moth-fu.
>>
>>55356690
And there it is. Don't recall it being moved but now I know. Thanks senpai.
>>
>>55356362
>Eternity is too much a sentence for any crime but the absolute worst
What about removing the limbs of a person then using them as a fleshlight every day of their miserable lives until they eventually expire because you no longer find joy from their screams and decide to stop feeding them?
>>
>>55356652
Future jumps. Souls are just things you can bring around with you. It's worthwhile to have them so you can point at them to new people and say this is what happens when you fuck with me.
>>
>>55356731
Rape is wrong.

>>55356733
I already have everyone in Commoragh, I don't need more souls.
>>
>>55356771
Both good for the Galaxy and a way to give the finger to Slaanesh that won't get them off. Good show.
>>
>>55356362
>Just letting their souls move on, without stripping them of all energy.
What kind of Jumper are you? Besides the disgustingly inefficient kind.
>>
>>55356731
I feel like that would happen pretty fast, though, right? I mean, it sounds pretty boring to me. There might be some momentary schadenfreude to it, but after the first couple times I imagine it loses its appeal.
>>
>>55356771
> I don't need more souls.
Anon those words don't make any sense.
>>
>>55356635
On behalf of nika.

NO!
>>
>>55356825
A morally righteous one.
>>
>>55352786
>Gurren Lagann

1.text isn't selectable, please fix that.
2.thanks for companion import!
2. doesn't the "we survive by any means necessary" basically Succeed automatically since Simon and everyone is in the picture unless you butterfly them away and that's basically the endgame of the series anyway?
>>
File: 1495996606978.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495996606978.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>55356881
>>
>>55356899
Some anon was looking for you >>55353124 >>55353185 >>55353219
>>
File: Capture.png (27KB, 1861x305px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
27KB, 1861x305px
>>
>>55356899
>2. doesn't the "we survive by any means necessary" basically Succeed automatically since Simon and everyone is in the picture unless you butterfly them away and that's basically the endgame of the series anyway?

The Anti-spiral don't bring up their big guns at the start of the conflict.
>>
File: 1504541449761.jpg (77KB, 502x600px) Image search: [Google]
1504541449761.jpg
77KB, 502x600px
>>55356771
>>
>>55356682
>>55356701
Ah, okay. Sorry, my mistake.
>>
>>55353124
I've been out with my parents all day, sorry about that. >>55353185>>55353219 nope I'm not Going to claim anything for a while at least until I 1. finish destroy all monsters and 2. Am up to creating content again since I'm deep deep into depression because of well the obvious. And 3. I'm honestly not sure there's enough material for a jump I mean sure there's like 15 hours of content but it's all basically one dude stabbing a monster for no apparent reason,so you go on ahead and make Redman! even money it'll come out better than if I tried To do it at least,right folks? >>55356964
so you're stating they won't have proper time to escalate to the levels necessary? noted.
>>
Is there anything interesting about being a cambrian in teen titans over being a tamaranean?
>>
Since this is clearly about me, let me set two things straight. First, regarding the legality of fanfiction and profiting off of it, the laws in question are trademarks and copyrights, which protect intellectual property from being duplicated. Second, many transformative artists, writers, painters, singers, have patreon accounts. The support of patrons funds the creator, not individual works. Transformative is the key word here. If I am issued a C&D, which is the extent of an IP holder's legal right, then, of course, I'll take down the content in question. But my patreons are supporting me in my writing, not buying content. the content itself is free for anyone who wishes to read it.
>>
>>55357279
The ability to eventually match and surpass a planetary reality warper?
>>
>>55357279
The potential for HAWT incest with your half sister? There's a lot of other stuff the Cambrians can do that Tamaraneans can't.
>>
>>55357302
>Since this is clearly about me
I assume you forgot to include a trip?
>>
>>55356989
Cheer up, have a build.

Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys
Origin: Smart Space Monkey
Perks: Technology Made Me What I Am Today, Technically Speaking Captain, Twine and Paperclips, Techy Mumbo Jumbo, Spider Monkey, An Extra Pair of Hands
Items: Basic Fighter, Bananatron, Insta-Vine

I don't have many plans for this jump, but I am on a boat and I do get to enjoy the utter ridiculousness that is 90s scifi cartoons.
>>
>>55357279
They both have their perks. It just depends on what you're looking for.

A Tamarenean gives you the typical brute build with a side order of green lasers, all of it fueled by positive emotions. While Cambrian gives you telekinesis, shadow manipulation, and a whole host of other powers more suited to the back lines or mage-type character, so long as you divorce yourself from your emotions until you manage to take control of your power.

The only true benefit the latter has over the former is that the Cambrian offers more /eventual/ power, a higher top end if you will, while Tamarenean offers more up-front power. Otherwise it is simply different forms of power.
>>
>>55357338
thanks man
>>
>>55357305
Does it allow you to do any of that? Most I have seen raven do is teleport and throw stuff.

>>55357318
On the other hand HAWT incest with starfire? 3some with raven?
>>
Just checking, is anyone working on the following:

Chaika: The Coffin Princess
Joseph And The Technicolor Dreamcoat
Labyrinth
Mahoutsukai No Yome - Hoshi Matsu Hito
Spelljammer
Soon I Will Be Invincible
Sora No Wato
The Surge
>>
File: stop_it.gif (6MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
stop_it.gif
6MB, 600x338px
>>55357302
>>
>>55357302
Are you SJ-Chan? Have you cut and run?
>>
>>55357332
>>55357375
>>55357396
Just ignore it. It's just a shitposter.
>>
>>55357396
i think this might be an Anon copy and pasting from the SB chat. there is an exact copy on SB of this message in reply to someone saying what she was doing is illegal.
>>
>>55357368
>Chaika
Chaika is cute.

Also nobody is doing any of those.
>>
>>55357368
>Spelljammer

Oooh baby.
>>
>>55357411
Ugh, it they were going to crosspost couldn't they have said so. Some people...
>>
>>55357368
I don't recall anyone having claimed any of those.
>>
>>55357302
You're literally offering extra chapters for $250. Your argument is provably false and your conduct is fucking disgraceful. You're a parasite taking advantage of freely available resources to write derivative shit and then requesting donations for doing so. Because you're too much of a god damned hack to write something even vaguely original.
>>
>>55357368
>Joseph And The Technicolor Dreamcoat
But why?
>>
So if you stole all of a Body Refiner's Divine Energy in Desolate Era, would you be able to down them like a chump, or is the toughness of their body not reliant on active reinforcement via said energy?
>>
>>55357459
see >>55357411
>>
>>55357355
Raven killed/banished Trigon in her White Raven state, and according to KOTOR Anon you'll eventually be able to match White Raven's power permanently after a few centuries of training. Keep in mind, Trigon turned the planet into a literal hellscape just by showing up in the mortal world, and in most continuities is someone capable of stomping Superman.

>>55357368
>Labryinth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6DJmp21vcQ
>>
>>55357459
It's a crossposter, bro. SJChan only posts on SB, where she can bask in the comforting glow of the circlejerk. She isn't going to come back here.
>>
>>55357481
Unless she wants to push some new jump.
>>
>>55357368
>Labyrinth
>MFW
Yes! Yes please! I can't wait!
>>
>>55357355
>>55357478
Actually, I'm going to add an "I think" to this, since I might be remembering wrong. I'm fairy certain I'm correct, but just in case. It's happened too many times before.
>>
>>55357368
>Soon I Will Be Invincible
I would companion the shit out of Dr. Impossible.
>>
>>55351439
Species: Tamaranean
History: Nerd
>Perks
Tamaranean Physiology
Engineering
Empathy
Telepathy
>Companions
Canon Companion: Raven
Companion Import (150 CP)
>Drawbacks
Weakness
Nemesis

Came with Starfire to Earth and with her being the princess I decided I needed to look out for her. As much as Starfire is the comic I was the straight man trying to reign her her when she got overly excitable. Raven and I bonded over our dry humor, snark, and reading in companionable silence. At this one in my chain I was chronologically 200 years old so I became the mother hen to a bunch of teenagers even though biologically I was 15. Living with a bunch of superpowered teens (save for Robin unless emo is a power) was...well...more chaotic than a school of teenage wizards.
>>
>>55357368
>Soon I Will Be Invincible
I have been trying to remember the name of that book for two days. Thanks, myrmidont.

>>55357545
Galatea a best
>>
>>55357368
No one has made claims for any of those to my knowledge
>>
>>55357368
Piggybacking off this, we often talk about what jumps are you working on, but what are some claims you have in your backlog /jc/?
>>
>>55357368
also do please tell me there's going to be a Jacket-import for Joseph And The Technicolor Dreamcoat?
>>
>>55357758
i've got the mondaiji on the back burner for now. i need to properly read the LN before i can even start to attempt it in depth
>>
File: SPONGEBOB OMG.jpg (96KB, 1200x897px) Image search: [Google]
SPONGEBOB OMG.jpg
96KB, 1200x897px
>>55357368
>Spelljammer
>>
File: MOMMY.jpg (98KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
MOMMY.jpg
98KB, 720x405px
So what pantheon did you import for Percy Jackson and who is your Godparent?
>>
>>55357368
>Chaika
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
>>
>>55357823
I want to import the big bads of the tolkien verse alongside the maiar. Be son of Melkor. Or sauron. Or gandalf.

Have power of corruptio, enchantment, or plots and fireworks.
>>
What witchblade characters would be good to travel with?
>>
>>55357859
We need a silmarillion jump.
>>
>>55357411
Wait, is she charging money to make jumps now?
>>
>>55357894
Worse she Is excepting money to write out her chain,making 250 a month doing it.
>>
>>55357912
>making 250 a month doing it.
More like $15
>>
>>55357912
Uh? wasn't it 15 a month
>>
>>55357926
>>55357925
okay that was not my understanding but I may have been misinformed I'm sorry for misleading you
>>
>>55357894
she would still write it anyway, what she's saying is that if people donate, she'll release more/faster. as far as i can tell anyway. As she said, she isn't actually selling the work. while ambiguous, the thread is blowing it slightly out of proportion.
>>
>>55357939
>I'm sorry for misleading you
>implying anyone takes what you say at face value anyway.
Check your facts first then post, 'kay.
>>
>>55357939
Patreon is essentially a tip jar. It's the equivalent of giving the guy at the bar who plays the piano a couple of bucks. He certainly isn't paying Billy Joel royalties.
>>
>>55357368
Make the spelljammer! We need more D&D!
>>
File: destin.jpg (195KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
destin.jpg
195KB, 850x1133px
>>55355047
snrk. To think I called her a parasite before this. I didn't realise it was possible to sink this low.
>>
>>55358186
Did you really have to comment?
>>
>>55358186
Big talk from the "person" who ruined jumpchain.
>>
>>55358231
Perhaps not, but I enjoyed the momentary shade.
>>
>>55358231
More enjoyable than your trash, Red.
>>
File: Pixel Dragon Art.png (485KB, 1123x706px) Image search: [Google]
Pixel Dragon Art.png
485KB, 1123x706px
>>55301519

Origin: Drop-In
Genre: Shoot-Em-Up

Perks: 1600
Welcome to the Game Grid (Free)
Administrator Access (100)
Beyond the Code (200)
Will of the User (300)
Eye of the Seer (600)
Giant Killer (300)
It's in the Game (100)

Drawbacks: +600
Harbinger of the Cool Ragnarok (+600)

A Rather queer digital realm, I feel like it's the first I ever deeply interacted with... To be honest, it probably is?

Anyways, I kept the fact I'm a "User" on the down low, and mostly just acted as... Well, one of the only "Medical" Sprites in Hopetown, claiming to be from a game where my character granted "Blessings" by directly editing other unit's traits, and that goes over to this world. Usually I just recover their health or boost one trait at the cost of another, various mook units with touches of death come to be me to ask about it, so I fix them up by removing it and giving them a second hitpoint in exchange.

Eventually however the charade had to end, Crystal was... Annoying, to say the least, so when we eventually fought I extinguished her. There was a Seer connected to my mind, and it told me of her wish to take over and of the other Seer's plans. So I did what I had to do, my presence expanded to the whole of the net, on every level my fire blossomed, and I purged it of corruptions. The native seer was burned from existence, and all was well.

Well, all would have been well, but I kind of lost my physical form as a sprite for the rest of my time in this world, becoming an effectively omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent digital deity. But, under my oversight, Hopetown blossomed.
>>
>>55358231
>>55358270
Shut up Dirge
Shut up Regina

>>55358238
Shut up Timmy
>>
>>55358283
Didn't you get the memo? SBers aren't welcome here, cucklord.
>>
>>55358293
Fuck off, OAA.
>>
>>55358299
Ah, how embarassing. you misread the memo. How awkward.
The person who isn't welcome here is you, anon.
Please see yourself out. Don't make a fuss; leave with dignity.
>>
>>55358319
Go back to your tomb (And Dio unbrithing fetish), Mommy!
>>
>>55358319
Go choke on a dick, Softanon.
>>
>>55358299
4/10 LARP, both too lazy and trying too hard.
>>
>>55358338
Sounds like his Saturday night, rather than an insult.
>>
>>55358299
at least their contribution was... well... a contribution, instead of the now very worn out (in this specific thread) 'SB sucks, SJ-chan Sucks'. seriously, its been said like 10 times now in the thread, it doesn't need to be said anymore. they're certainly not here to read it.
also, the amount of animosity some of this thread seems to hold for half their jump makers is honestly astonishing, given what a central part of this community jump makers are.
>>
>>55358375
Ah, you're new here. So you know for the future, we have a handful of extremely dedicated shitposters who have been aggressively trying to destroy /jc/ pretty much since it began. It's generally assumed that one of them is a janitor. The correct thing to do is ignore them, not reply to them.
>>
Naruto question
If I get a chakra fruit and plant it in the garden from nier (which should give me lots of them) will that kill a normal peraon if they eat more than one or can I pop them like candy?
>>
>>55358333
>>55358338
Oh, oh, are we just listing off thread undesirables?

Piss off, Echoanon.
>>
>>55358338
Go eat a gun Worm
>>
Okay so I've got Roughly 100 jumps before TTGL Of varying power, Highlights include Czarnian mosaic organ,Anti-planet LoT,Dream demon,Symbiote Symbiote Who is also a mother box,Unicorn HornFrom ax cop,Conqueror's Haki,Guardian With dormant power AndThe Overlord’s Seat From SMT, does this sound ready for we will survive by Any means necessary? because I'm pretty sure I'm going to take it with my amnesia drawback and not realizing what's at stake.
>>
>>55358398
Fanwank it.
>>
>>55355868

pls dowitttt
>>
>>55358403
You dare speak blasphemy against the thread waifu!
>>
>>55358375
>their
Implying you aren't from Sb yourself.
I'm getting a little tired of it myself; let's just agree that she's a horrible person and move onto to something actually interesting. but what I wonder? Does anyone have any builds or WIPS they'd like to post?

>>55358398
Who knows. No ones ever had the pleasure of eating more than one as far as we know from canon. Maybe it does noting, maybe you blow up, maybe it makes you even more OP. Just remember that it's power took time and energy to cultivate and that power has to come from somewhere; in the originals case it took being part of a planatary ecosystem where it allegedly fed off of the cycle of life and death to build itself up to the level we see in canon.
>>
>>55358418
I merely speak the truth. The truth that you are unwilling to hear.

Worm a slut. Slllluuuuutttttt
>>
>>55358433
>in the originals case it took being part of a planatary ecosystem where it allegedly fed off of the cycle of life and death to build itself up to the level we see in canon.

So it would be better to put a single seed from a tree into the xianxia time garden?
>>
>>55358375
If not for certain... SB activities in early threads, we'd have at least twice as many jumps and three times as many regular posters. Understandably, a lot of anons are still bitter about this, even if most of those responsible don't even frequent the SB thread anymore.
>>
>>55358394
You know I used to believe that, but then I started shitposting and after doing it repeatedly I really doubt it is just one anon taking the piss, more likely many anons like those sweet (you)s.
>>
>>55358438
Oh be quiet worm.
>>
>>55358398
There's no evidence the Chakra Fruit has seeds in it. Better to get a root graft from the Shinju, cultivate it vegetatively.
>>
>>55356771
>Rape is wrong.
but why?
>>
>>55358463
Just a bunch of coddled SJWs. Ignore them.
>>
File: 1499385234883.jpg (145KB, 1000x815px) Image search: [Google]
1499385234883.jpg
145KB, 1000x815px
>>55357368
>Spelljammer
DEW EET
>>
File: Peppa KILL.jpg (14KB, 448x89px) Image search: [Google]
Peppa KILL.jpg
14KB, 448x89px
>>55358438
It is sad that your life shall come to an end in so ignoble a manner, but this is the fate you've chosen.
>>
>>55358443
It would help but whether the garden would provide the energy needed I would guess is up to fanwank.
Me personally, I would invest in the perks from Storm Hawks or the Mana Lake perk from Gemcraft and the Liquid Generators from Terraria, use them to provide a consistent neverending supply of the energy the young tree needs that you can leave behind in the garden and along with the garden (and maybe some fuuinjutsu or mokuton to help set things up) it should help artifically speed up the maturation considerably.
Given the time dilation involved (1000 years to 1 day if I remember correctly), I'd give it a few weeks to equal the original, maybe less. Of course the longer you can wait the stronger it will be. Just remember we don't know if someone can consume multiple fruit but you can just fanwank that you can if you like.
I hope this helps. Have fun anon.
>>
>>55358456
I don't doubt that we have multiple shitposters. I think most of our regulars at least occasionally dip into shitposting, even. But I do think we have a small number of dedicated shitposters who do nothing but, in a sincere effort to ruin the thread for everyone.
>>
File: 1504446014064.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504446014064.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>55358471
>>
>>55358409
I think you pretty dead, unless you go with the Lordgenome option. Czarnian and SMT look to be the most impressive of your "highlights", and that's not even gonna get close to cutting it when faced with the anti-spirals.

>Unicorn HornFrom ax cop
Why even mention it? It's just a thing for a small, harmless wish per day.
>>
>>55358409
>Czarnian mosaic organ
Why not just buy into being one?
>>
>>55356489
>>55356526
You two, I like you, you got the power of truth.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>55358283
Setting sail from a digital sea, our heroes travel onwards.

1. Infinite Stratos
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Wadnohara
5. Teen Titans
6. Girl Chan
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Bride Stories

Queue: Strike Witches, Teen Titans
>>
>>55358409
All you need to survive by any means necessary is a bunch of willpower and tech skills to build good ganmen. The anti-spirals can be defeated purely via spiral power. OoC perks are not required.
>>
>>55358562
Because this was back before there was a jump that offered it, in the relatively early days when Terra Formers was a fresh jump and everyone was trying to powergame it as much as possible, no one more so than bancho. He was insufferable about it.
>>
>>55358616
Harassing the jumpmaker every fucking day in the IRC is more than insufferable, mate.
>>
>>55358592
>All you need to survive by any means necessary is a bunch of willpower and tech skills to build good ganmen. The anti-spirals can be defeated purely via spiral power. OoC perks are not required.

I have like every I have like every robot construction perk other than supcom, Rick and Morty,and SRW at that point.

>>55358562
pretty much what>>55358616 said I Regret it and how my actions affected OOA.
>>
>>55358590
WHAAAT is that roll?
>>
File: 581689.jpg (50KB, 368x600px) Image search: [Google]
581689.jpg
50KB, 368x600px
>>55358580
Well its good that you also have good taste.

She may not pack as much in the shock absorber part but she has a wonderful personality and she likes sesame buns and chinese food! She can also hold her own against Guy in a fight and that is impressive!

Plus I like how she dresses. I want to make her so many weapons.
>>
>>55358649
I have no idea. Probably a pair of shoes.
>>
>>55358636
I try to be understated.
>>
>>55354570
Get Purge from Generic Virtual World. Spam it at enraged Mimigas, Misery, Balrog, The Doctor, Balros and the undead core. Combine with some combat perks from earlier jumps and it becomes a cakewalk.
>>
>>55358665
Yeah, I think she's pretty cool too, made her lots of weapons to play around with. Though in my case I adopted her in one chain and acted in a mentor role. It was pretty cool.
>>
>>55358590
>having Girl Chan on the list at all
Why do you hurt yourself in this way?
>>
>>55358648
Given how you act in regards to other jumpmakers, I find that last line hard to believe.
>>
>>55358721
It's true though, I am getting better and I am working very hard on myself.
>>
>>55358730
Well, your actions resulted in the jump being given up to Rose.

Which means Valeria's going to have direct input on it.

... At least you both will have the same goals in powergaming the shit out of it, I guess?
>>
>>55358757
yeah you're saying it like that makes it sound like my crap didn't happen when it immediately came out and this is at least six months after the fact.
>>
>>55358704
Ayy beebee, if you use Weapon Partner Improvement on The Weapon Siblings!, you're adding CP to their shared build, right?
>>
>>55358590
Where am I?: Restaurant
Who am I?: Drop-In
How old am I?: Fuck it I dunno.

Perks?: 500?
Fightan? I guess? (Free)
I can make people shut up? I think? (Free)
Why is nobody else shocked? (100)
That... Actually does explain everything. (400)

Stuff: 500
Sack full of Quarters (Free)
Dojo (500)

I immediately hate this world. Let's never speak of it again.
>"Agreed."
>>
>>55358665
Just make sure to take the options for the filler and movies to be included in your stay in the jump. Because going just by canon, Tenten is practically a non-entitiy. If you want her to get the chance to shine, you need to include stuff outside the main plot.
>>
File: 1505155573105.jpg (773KB, 1012x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1505155573105.jpg
773KB, 1012x1600px
>>55358850
I wanna be a trollop, a harlot or a whore, I want to be a jezebel a floosy and much more I was meant to be a strumpet Im just a tramp at heart, so Im here to be a prostitute a hooker or a tart.

Now point me to some good perks for it please.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>55358850
From a world of utterly frustrating and annoying nonsense, our heroes are filled with annoyance and want to go someplace that makes far more sense.

1. Infinite Stratos
2. Digimon
3. Custom Robo
4. Wadnohara
5. Teen Titans
6. Strike Witches
7. NIGHTS into dreams
8. Bride Stories

Queue: REQUESTING ADDITIONS TO QUEUE.
>>
>>55358802
Pretty much dude, yes.
>>
>>55358889
Soul Eater.
>>
>>55358889
Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm
>>
>>55358889
Toss world of cultivation in. I like that jump.
>>
>>55358889
Naruto, god of high school, generic isekai, dungeon keeper
>>
>>55358885
Just be a bluesid. Or wait for an Alchemicals jump to get Thousandfold Courtesan Calculations for mathematically perfect sex.
>>
>>55358885
Why are you asking me?

Anyways, appearance perks are the default assumption. There's probably a perk that lets your appearance effect beings that wouldn't normally feel attracted to your body type, which would be useful. You'll probably want to become a Succubus or some other Lust based entity at some point.

Suggesting the banned lewd jumps is just obligatory.
>>
>>55358933
You keep the best lewds hidden between you and valeria. Obviously.

I missclicked
>>
File: latest[1].png (704KB, 944x529px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
704KB, 944x529px
>>55358665
>She may not pack as much in the shock absorber part
I couldn't not post this.
>>
>>55358961
What the hell?
>>
>>55358919
I mean, technically any Exalted can do that with a Performance or Socialize Excellency. Or a social attribute Excellency, if they're a Lunar, you could argue for any of three of Charisma, Manipulation or Appearance depending on how you're slutting it up. Though if you do wait for Alchemicals you should add on Sixth (Attribute) Excellency, to always have the maximum possible rating when using a specific Attribute+Ability dice pool. Set that to Appearance+Performance or Appearance+Socialize, then use it together with the Thousandfold. Your sluttery will be a thing of legends.
>>
>>55358531
it's toned down for the jump but still pretty OP,like wishing for the plans for constructing a Lagann-type gunman,or wishing fo rthe right tools to do something
>>
>>55358970
Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth was a wild ride. It was a chibi parody of Naruto following Team Guy. I guess that's become something of a trend now with shonen???
>>
>>55358985
Who made axe cop?
>>
Batman - the Dark Knight Trilogy
Arrowverse
Batman Beyond
Batman the Animated Series
Superman the ANimated Series
DC Occult
Green Lantern the Animated Series
Injustice
Justice League: Dark
Young Justice
Marvel
Marvel Cinematic Universe Vol. 1
Marvel Cinematic Universe Vol. 2
Marvel Magic
My Hero Academia
One Punch Man
PS238
The Avenger’s: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes
Spiderman Trilogy
City of Heroes
Ultimate Spider-Man
Teen Titans
DC
Worm

Which Jumps am I missing from this list?
>>
>>55358970
Proof that bukijutsu is best specialization and wizard types can fuck off.

ninja not kung-fu battle wizards ok?
>>
>>55358998
Doomaphobe, I'm not sure if they're still around
>>
>>55359005
>ninja not kung-fu battle wizards ok?
>he doesn't know that's literally the job description of mythological ninjas
Bukijutsu is no better or worse then any of the other specialties really.
>>
>>55358970
It's from Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth.

It's a secret technique that Lee created to help Tenten.

Lee did not tell her ahead of time what was going to happen.
Thread posts: 648
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.