[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1736: Jumper News Station Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 587
Thread images: 92

File: Jumpchain.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>55323213
>>
Can I get some feedback on this, please?

Or else I will be forced to make one of my clients review my shit.
>>
>>55330680
The only uncensored news channel in the multiverse!
>>
>>55330691
It...looks good? I don't know what else to say.
>>
>>55330702

...I have failed.
>>
>>55330691
>to make one of my clients review my shit.
...Please don't.

Looks alright so far, if a bit bare.
>>
>>55330713
I'm sorry Ricrod, I just have no idea what the setting is.
>>
>>55330726

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyAsIFsh9mg
>>
>>55330691
There's no mention of perks being free or discounted. I assume you would want to add that since the item section does mention it.
>>
>>55330738
Looks nice.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Post me your Metal Gear Solid builds, /jc/

Challenge Mode: Also give >>55330691 feedback in the same post.
>>
>>55330691
After reading through the entire jump i didn't see any issues with it.
>>
>>55330772
Why is PC so blurry there?
>>
>>55330691
>It's Always Funny Here
>all laugh and light he mood
lighten the mood?
>>
For no reason in particular, would you say these would be good backgrounds/origins for a Princess and the Frog jump?

>Drop-In (based on Naveen)
>Local (based on Tiana, Charlotte, and Big Daddy La Bouff)
>Bayou Inhabitant (based on Ray, Louis, and Mama Odie)
>Shadow Man (based on Facilier)

I'm tempted to give Mama Odie her own background, but I wanted to see if this would work as well. I don't want to put Mama Odie and Facilier in the same background, because their powers and character are very different.
>>
>>55330691
>Crouching Moron, Hiding Idiot
in the item section this subsection heading isn't centred like the others
>>
>>55330760
>>55330872
>>55330910

Thanks. Fixed now.
>>
What are some low-danger jumps that are higher power than street level?
>>
>>55330691
>There is no home, like home
>A really cozy apartment at your name
in your name
>>
>>55330931
No option to set your age for cp. Also, you have no 50cp items but the companion import and one 100cp perk can cost 50.
>>
>>55330691
Can Classroom of the Elite be attached to a non-Warehouse property?
>>
>>55330691
>>55330931
I will say, a bit of a more in-detail description in Notes about Shoukanjuu Summoning System. Namely: What do Shoukanjuu battles entail; What having yours post-jump also entails, and if you can summon it freely of the ESB-Field (or not, judging by the bracelet item); if that means choosing the highest class makes it a better option overall post-jump, assuming it can be used to attack things other than other Summoned Beings, yadda yadda yadda.

That's assuming you have the information to work with, of course. If it doesn't exist, then at least a bare minimum of input would suffice.

Other than that and a few grammar mistakes here and there, nothing really looks bad to me, mang.

>>55330772
>Metal Gear Solid - 303
Year: 2005
Drawbacks: War Has Changed (+100), Pacifist Run (+400), Weirdness Magnet (+200)
Scenarios: FOB
Final Point Count: 1,700 CP
Background: R&D Unit
Skills & Perks:
-I've Got Science! (Free)
-Box-Tech
-A New Age of Warfare
-Psychic
-Legendary Soldier + You Will Forget What Hollywood Taught You
Gadgets & Camo:
-Signature Weapon (Free)
-Arms Material D-114 (Free)
>>
>>55330940
Duel Monsters: Shadow Realm seems like it could work. The Blue Eyes White Dragon perk tree puts you on a level where you can level cities in hours and kingdoms in days, though these are typical fantasy cities and kingdoms. Combine this with Wild perk tree, especially the capstone, and you'd be even more powerful.
>>
>>55330977

Thanks.

>>55330995

Yes, should I put that on notes?

>>55331007
>Shoukanjuu Summoning System. Namely: What do Shoukanjuu battles entail;

A group of students make cute holograms battle for more funds to their class or some other things

>What having yours post-jump also entails,

You got a cute hologram of a little you around.

>and if you can summon it freely of the ESB-Field

Notes at the end. You can summon it without field after the jump ends

>if that means choosing the highest class makes it a better option overall post-jump

Nah, it doesn't mean much outside the jump, not even outside the school, even.
>>
>>55330940
Hero BBS, Generic Isekai, and Majikoi give you way more than you need to survive if you're not a fool. Same could be said of most fantasy jumps, really. Magic in a lot of settings can get up to some silly shit with dedicated study, and the threats are usually adequately handled by the natives.
>>
>>55330940
"Street-level" is pretty broad, senpai. Could be anything from an average joe, all the way up to Spider-Man, and by some interpretations beyond. Prototype is probably at the higher end of "street-level", though, as is X-Men Movies (barring Omega) and are both relatively safe if you know not to kick the hornet's nest.
>>
>>55331053
Aight, thank you, but I'm saying that should be a thing in the Notes. Yknow? Unless you're intending that and I'm blind.

>A group of students make cute holograms battle for more funds to their class or some other things
Pokémon's trend of "send your pet to beat up other people's pets for money" continues.

>You got a cute hologram of a little you around.
Cute.

>Notes at the end. You can summon it without field after the jump ends
In this instance, I'd look into expanding the Iron Bracelet's potential then. It's 200 CP and it's use is rendered... well, useless post-jump. Not much of an investment all told so it doesn't need MUCH, but it does place the Crouching Moron origin under a bit of scrutiny.

>Nah, it doesn't mean much outside the jump, not even outside the school, even.
So no throwing my Shoukanjuu at someone mid-speech as a Renegade Interrupt? They're pretty much just for fighting other Shoukanjuu?

Oh well.

On a sidenote, what the fuck is it with isekai / light novels and just having no friggin' imagination in the titles.

Like this shit here: https://skyholic.tumblr.com/post/165213546324/do-you-love-your-mother-whose-normal-attack-is-a

"Do You Love Your Mother, Whose Normal Attack is a 2-Hit All-Attack Combo?"

Like what the fuck. That's not a title, that's THE PLOT.
>>
File: aesthetic right here.png (1MB, 1152x588px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic right here.png
1MB, 1152x588px
>>55330940
Fire Emblem is low danger (Except for Genealogy, steer clear of that unless you have metaknowlege because in five years you'll be under the heel of an evil empire), Frozen, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Adventure Time, and Gemcraft gives you everything you need to survive.
>>
>>55330931
Is there a drawback limit?

Also:
> A small collection of music videos despising you and your companions in your adventures.
You get a new one with every world you visit.
> despising
Do the videos really hate us that much?
(You probably wanted 'depicting'.)
>>
>>55330940
Marvel Magic, depending on what continuity/universe you choose.
>>
>>55331107
>Not much of an investment all told so it doesn't need MUCH, but it does place the Crouching Moron origin under a bit of scrutiny.

Mhh, maybe it can be used to give people shoukanjuus?

>"Do You Love Your Mother, Whose Normal Attack is a 2-Hit All-Attack Combo?"

...I'm won't make a jump out of that, son.

>>55331120
>(You probably wanted 'depicting'.)

Thank you, anon. Those videos love you all, btw
>>
>>55331026
I hadn't considered going to a Yugioh jump. I'll look into it.
>>55331054
>Magic
I was considering doing like Xiaolin Showdown and grabbing Heylin Magic, since it's a childrens cartoon and even has a drawback as such, so people aren't likely to die. Wuya did some crazy shit when she was at full power, so maybe take that and piss off into Civilization until I've gotten the hang of it. Same could be said of most other magic power, I guess. The problem is a lot of Magic at the high end becomes do-anything and nigh-omnipotent when it's freeformed and poorly defined.
>Threats are usually adequately handled by the natives
That's why I'm not averse to Pokemon, since it says the police will stop the villain teams if you don't' want to. It pretty well alleviates the main threat to the world, and if the plots happen outside of my interaction the heroes usually win in the end.
>Narrative causality boiz
>>55331084
I was thinking beneath regular shonen tier, but above like X-men and spidermen. I guess I was being really vague since that term isn't very well defined.
>>
>>55331133
Hopeful Suitor
>worry, even the most adverse will gave up to your advancements in time.

Shouldn't that be give up instead?
>>
>>55331159
>Shouldn't that be give up instead?

Thanks.
>>
>>55331133
>Mhh, maybe it can be used to give people shoukanjuus?

... How would that even work. Rates their intelligence while in the field and then splats out a Shoukanjuu statted accordingly?

>...I'm won't make a jump out of that, son.

I don't blame you. I don't want to know what it involves.

Ah. And another question. Would this mean Shoukanjuus, as Summoned Beings (admittedly created form technology) are affected by summoning perks.

Such as, say, ones that cause your summoned creatures to spawn twice, or spawn two shadowy copies of themselves, or synergize with other summons by gaining related abilities or spells.
>>
>>55331195
>Rates their intelligence while in the field and then splats out a Shoukanjuu statted accordingly?

Yes. Exactly.

>>55331195
>Would this mean Shoukanjuus, as Summoned Beings (admittedly created form technology) are affected by summoning perks.

Mh, If I have to take a stance in there is that yes. You can use your other summoning perks along with your shoukanjuu.
>>
Alright. Fixed some typos and grammar mistakes.
Thanks to the anons that helped.
>>
File: Leo..jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Leo..jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
In What worlds Could I have an Advantage for taking The All Seeing eyes of the Gods, from Kekkei Sensen,in a future jump?
>>
>>55331336
Any jump that involves illusions or true names, since the eyes can see through the former and find the latter
>>
>>55330940
Overlord LN. There's really only one guy who's a match for you if you take Level 100 and you can start on his side.
Even if you don't he's only a danger to you if you piss him off by hurting his subordinates, otherwise you should be able to make friends with him.

Card Captor Sakura is also pretty high power without much danger even if you do get involved in the plot.
You don't have to though, especially as a drop in, which makes it pretty much 10 years of slice of life.

Lyrical Nanoha is also both high power and relatively safe. Spells are designed to be non-lethal by default, so barring drawbacks you shouldn't have too much trouble even if you do get involved in the plot.
Not to mention that you can easily start at the level of the main character or even above.

Fairy Tail is also pretty safe as long as you don't take the time extension drawback.
You'll leave just before things start actually getting dangerous and you don't have to get involved in the plot anyway and the higher class magics are at least city destroyer level.
>>
>>55330296

Perfect Defenses don't come from the Shinma, I don't know where you got that idea from.

Why would perfect defenses stomp over the other stuff?
>>
What jump offers a universal adblocker. Just, something that silences, blocks, and erases all advertisements.

If none, where do I go to make one.
>>
File: Konata_Izumi.jpg (17KB, 363x400px) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi.jpg
17KB, 363x400px
>>55330772
Metal GEAR?
> Age: 22 [Rolled10] (5/5)
> Era: Arlington National Cemetery
> Background: R&D Unit [-100CP]
> Psychic: Telepathy [-600CP]
> I've Got Science!: AI [Get a Freebie!]
> Omni-Keyed [-100CP]
> Box-Tech [-200CP]
> A New Age Of Warfare [-300CP]
> Lay of the Land [-100CP]
> Gun Enthusiast [-100CP]
> Signature Weapon: Railgun [Get a Freebie!]
> Water Gun [Get a Freebie!]
> Arms Material D-114 [Get a Freebie!]
> Naked Camo [Get a Freebie!]
> Civilian Clothes [Get a Freebie!]
> The Box (x4) [Get a Freebie!]
> What Was That Noise? [Get a Freebie!]
> Phantom Cigar [-50CP]
> A Hideo Kojima Game [-50CP]
> MSF Curry [-200CP]
> War Has Changed [+100CP]
> Weirdness Magnet [+200CP]
> The Phantom Pain: L/R Arms [+300CP]
> Gun Jumper [+200CP]
> Scenario: Force of the Times

I sided with Big Boss, because of-course-I-fucking-did. He didn't inspire in me the raw fangirlism that Eggman did, or the devotion of Lady Satsuki, and I didn't even find him aesthetically fascinating, or the things he did to be particularly inspiring. I wasn't one of his fangirls. He had enough of those already.

I just...

I saw in him someone who was lost. A wounded man trying to find himself. Someone who could have been a hero, but chose to be a villain instead. Everyone else saw some kind of legend, but I just saw someone I wanted to help.
I just wanted to make his life a little easier, that's all.
>>
>>55331620
It's called an A.I.
>>
>>55331469
Level 100 NPCs are a thing.
>>
File: jiggledypiggledy.jpg (90KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jiggledypiggledy.jpg
90KB, 500x281px
>>55331626
I was R&D, and to a lesser extent a codec personality providing hardware analysis. Two of my arms were robotic, but I made up for it by both being really good at robotics and also having prehensile hair. Of course that was weird as fuck, but people were mollified by the explanation that I'd been injected with special cells that allowed for the expansion of my nervous system allowing for fine contol of hair follicles. Which wasn't a lie, since that's exactly what happened in Toriko, I just left out the part about it being in another world.
I devoured knowledge of all things scientific. There wasn't much else to do, really, since I'd decided to hang out on military bases for most of my stay.

I did follow the basic plot of the games, however. When the Shadow Moses incident happened, I arrived there to ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶D̶N̶A̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶y̶ ̶R̶E̶X̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ assist Snake as an additional scientific support.

During Big Shell, I also showed up as an additional Codec personality, where I mostly provided long-winded explanations about character motivations and backstory, which made the whole thing less confusing, but a whole lot more complex.
I also saved Emma, by literally punching her in the stomach with white magic, then ranted at her for fifteen straight minutes about butterflies. She didn't get it, and eventually Snake had to yell at me to stop.
I hear she got along with Sunny really well, later on down the line.
>>
>>55331629
No I need something more advanced than an AI.
Something that blocks even those vocal assholes on the street.
Blocks the goddamn billboards and massive paintings you see on the sides of buildings for Coke and shit.
>>
>>55331648
Cybernetic eyes and ears, and an A.I you really really trust.
>>
File: 1505106652923.png (858KB, 1044x536px) Image search: [Google]
1505106652923.png
858KB, 1044x536px
Remember to be a rogue Rick. The Citadel is not worth your time.
>>
>>55331656
>>55331648
A Symbiote could do that. And you can trust them.
>>
>>55331664
The Citadel.

Oh man, the Citadel. God, that was fun.

You know how you destroy a society properly? You poison the well. You make sure all the Citadel-aligned Ricks get a binary agent that'll kill them. Alcohol and aerosol. Out of context magic that remains dormant unless triggered, so nothing short of a god of magic can detect it. You set that contingency to trigger while you're gone.

You sit back and you watch with glee as every single Rick who's been on the Citadel keels over and dies because their internal organs liquified. Which makes things super awkward when SEAL Team Rick breaks into the GalFed to assassinate Rick and gets liquified a heartbeat before they would have put one in Rick's head. Not that he was using it, but at least it means he can transfer back in.

I may or may not have collaborated with a certain Morty to achieve this.

Why, you ask? Why destroy almost every other copy of yourself in existence? Because I took a long look in the mirror, decided I didn't like what I saw, and the local multiverse is better off without old drunks who are high on their own intellect and ego.

I refused to even wear a Rick's face while I ran around the multiverse. Call it self-loathing, call it what you will. Being a Rick screwed me up for a little while.
>>
>>55331770
I hope you also destroyed all the Rick's technology, because there are some really evil Morties that could get a hold on it and still use or improve them.
>>
>>55330214

How does one decide what trumps what?
>>
Sorry I've been a little apathetic lately, but I have almost finished the new Origin off and then I'll post the Jump.

Otherworldly Origins (50cp): This is and is not your world. Like some of the most dastardly denizens you’re likely to encounter during your stay here, this is not your home even if it is. Perhaps you’re in the wrong time, being born several centuries from now or millennia before your arrival. You could come from another dimension entirely, all the way from the first to the eleventh. Home, to you, may be untold light years away. The peculiarities of your origins I leave to your discretion, but you will be a stranger in an oh-so strange land.

Nefarious Jumper (600cp, Discount Otherworldly Origins): Time crumbles things; everything grows old and is forgotten under the power of time. It is an apparent absolute, one that none can overcome. You’ve dedicated many years of your subjective time to understanding this facet of nature, and in return it has offered you a small grace from its inexorable effects. Your understanding of temporal mechanics allow you to build machinery that grant you passage to its farthest borders. Although time won’t permit you to throw causality to any meaningful degree, you can travel anywhere form the farthest futures to the dawn of the dinosaurs and claim artifacts such as Power Crystals for your own use as you see fit.
>>
>>55331402
any specfic examples? I've downloaded the drive and was curious as to what to pick next.
>>
>>55331938
Cool. I look forward to the jump.

Also, any chance for the backgrounds (that don't come with extra special things inherently) to be free? 50CP as a cost is especially irritating as it means working around that last 50 points.
This is just my feelings on it though, feel free to ignore me if you really don't like free backgrounds or something. I may be feeling a bit spoiled by recent jumps that did so.
>>
>>55331664
So what do you think Evil Morty's deal is?
Is he from the Council of Mortys?
>>
>>55331938

Coolest FU, I will be waiting for it.
>>
File: Cutest Rin.gif (157KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
Cutest Rin.gif
157KB, 500x396px
>>55331960
>50CP as a cost is especially irritating as it means working around that last 50 points.
I could make one of the 100cp perks a discounted one, rather than leave it free.

>>55331993
Aw, shucks. Reading yours now
>>
File: Konata__thinking.jpg (25KB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
Konata__thinking.jpg
25KB, 300x187px
>>55331664
> The Citadel is not worth your time.
Does it count if I was unaffiliated, but still went to the Citadel to buy stuff?

Those wafer cookies are really good, man.

>>55331968
I'm on board the "Our Rick's Morty isn't his original Morty" train. The level of genius and flippancy towards the Council of Ricks he displays is analogous to Our Rick.
>>
File: WLD_0958_UHD.jpg (314KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
WLD_0958_UHD.jpg
314KB, 1200x675px
Generic Alien Invasion (Preliminary Build)

Style: Rolled Death from Above, Bought Survival Horror (50)
Type of Alien: Rolled Energy Beings, Bought Reptile (50)
What do they want?: Rolled Colonisation (Free)
What's their Shtick?: Rolled Advanced Biotech (Free)

Background:
Human/Alien Hybrid (200)

Perks:
I Eat, I Live (Free)
When You Least Expect It (100)
Just Like Mama (Reptile) (200)
Just Like Mama (Xenomorph) (200)
A Born Natural (Advanced Bio-Tech) (300)

Companion:
Subject 35 (200)

Items:
Tools Of The Trade (Free)
Alien Weapon (Axe/Energy Rifle) (200)

Drawbacks:
Blood on my hands (+100)
They Come At Night (+100)
There's Something In The Blood (+100)
The Old Church Down the Street (+200)

Time to kick some Rakka off the planet.

Okay so some feedback for CloneAnon:
Others already mentioned the scaling issue in Alien Hunter.
I think you need to look at item pricing - Drop Ins only get one 100cp item discounted, Military get 400 of items discounted, Scientists get 400 discounted, Hybrids get one 600cp item discounted.
The companions, especially Subject 35, seem rather highly priced for what they have, especially since Subject 35 doesn't have any of the higher level perks associated with the aliens, nor any equipment like Cody or Banbridge have.
I think you need another 200cp drawback, unless the +100 on There’s Something In The Blood is a typo and meant to be +200.

Wishlist:
Alien weapon just to be "choose a melee weapon".
It would be nice to be able to make our own new companions, but that's neither here nor there.
Could do with a few more drawbacks (like another one at each level) but then I like lots of choice in drawbacks.
>>
>>55332117
Wait, what? When did we get a Generic Alien Invasion jump?
>>
>>55332220
>>
>>55332220
Well it's a WIP. So technically 'not yet', but CloneAnon posted it in thread 1732.
>>55302458
>>
>>55332023
I don't know what your setup is for the jump, just that free backgrounds when they don't offer anything more than one another are nice. If you give extra stuff to some of them then by all means add prices to those backgrounds to differentiate them and balance them against the backgrounds that don't, but don't feel the need to charge for a background otherwise.

But I'm just a random anon who decided to say something when I saw a 50CP background. There's no need to listen to me if you don't want to.
>>
>>55332235
>>55332257
Oh! Cool. ...uh thread 1732? Aw, crap, now I get it, someone used 1732 twice and I missed a thread. Arglebargle.

Thanks myrmidont and anon.
>>
>>55331968
>>55332060
I do kinda wonder what his endgame is, if it's "just" to destroy the Citadel or Cura Te Ipsum comic(http://www.curateipsum.com/) -style "kill all Ricks and/or all Ricks and all Mortys in the multiverse" or what
>>
File: Smallville-tv.jpg (420KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Smallville-tv.jpg
420KB, 1280x960px
>>55324498
>Does anyone know what's happening with the Smallville jump?
Right! Sorry about that.

I sort of claimed it back in February and I haven't made much progress since. I have some notes, a few perks and drawbacks written, but no items and the origins aren't even determined.

Your question reminded me of it though and I can try to complete it if you're interested.

Alternatively you could do it yourself if you prefer? I'd give you my WIP for what it's worth.
>>
So I've started working on a Call of Duty Zombies jump. Just putting that out there.
>>
File: 15563966-100-100.gif (37KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
15563966-100-100.gif
37KB, 100x100px
>>55332361
I mean, the easiest way to look at it is from Our Rick's perspective.
The Council of Ricks sucks. It enforces rules against even independent Ricks, and life inside the Citadel honestly sucks for all but an elite few. It's got all the same problems as regular society, except run through the veneer of Ricks, so that they can feel good about their Rickness. They wanted to protect themselves from the Galactic Governments, so they became their own government, and it's just as bad.

For a sufficiently motivated individual, this is enough reason to try and dismantle it. Bring about equality to Ricks and Morties? Sure, that sounds like a nice campaign speech. But if you make that a little more foreboding (which is what campaign speeches are for, according to Evil Morty), that can just be another way of saying "I'm going to dismantle this whole system."

Rick also dismantled the system in the season premiere. He's just a lot more forceful about it. As we saw in the Toxic episode, he's a lot more forceful about everything, whereas Morty, when he gets his shit together, can be a lot more subtle and manipulative.

I think that Evil Morty was Our Rick's original Morty, and now he's trying to bring down the system.
At the end of the first Evil Morty episode, Rick even mentions that it's not good for Morties to start getting ideas. And I think that's because he has experience with it.

I could still turn out to be wrong, but I'm totally calling this if I'm not.
>>
>>55330851
Probably cinematic after effects or some renegade particle effects.
>>
Quick question regarding Tsukihime, a while back someone mentioned how if you choose Dead Apostle that after the jump you would still need to drink blood, is this true?
>>
File: 1383963427410.gif (582KB, 671x720px) Image search: [Google]
1383963427410.gif
582KB, 671x720px
>>55330940
I start my chain with a really long run-up to give myself as much experience and time to adjust as possible.

Starting with pokemon trainer, i take psionics and aura at the cost of being a team rocket target, but it's basically a non-issue if you're willing to get violent. That gives me the ability to scramble brains and cut throats from a distance, read minds and emotions, and makes me just as dangerous in melee. This is enough to handle most threats in low-power jumps, even guys with guns, potentially. Even so, i don't take any jumps where getting shot is likely for a while.

After that (and all the supplements) i take harvest moon with the hard work drawback, turning it into a gauntlet. But it's just harvest moon, so it doesn't matter. Besides some quality of life perks, i spent 450cp just taking the "lookin' good" perk 9 times, boosting how attractive i look by 2.8x. This is a massive social boon in just about any jump.

Next is Ranma, with Amazon Durability, Martial Acrobatics and the Copycat Technique. Amazon durability makes you tough enough to walk away from being hit by a bus and launched through a tree with just some scratches despite being a low-power jump. Martial acrobatics allows you to fall from great distances without being injured, which coupled with amazon durability essentially means no fall damage. Finally, copycat essentially turns you into kakashi on steroids, allowing you to copy literally anything someone else does at a moderate level, even magic. This can be used to acquire any technique used by another person in any future jump, and makes training oneself trivial, allowing you to become a powerful martial artist easily over the course of that one jump.

Then Sim City, taking it's Eccentric and Genius perks, for a boost to intelligence and logic, then Lucky for, of course, a general luck boost.
After that is a bunch of ultra-low-power jumps like Nichijou, but now i'm basically ensured to do well in life and not to die by accident.
>>
File: Sv615_024.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sv615_024.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>55332478
I found my notes! Turns out I do have origins written down.

I have Drop-In, Meteor Freak, Trustfund Kid and Other Last Child of Krypton.

Does that seem okay?
>>
>>55330940
Arguably DC Occult, if you hide in your Tower of Fate and personal dimension, you can ignore most of the Multiverse and be above Dr. Fate.
>>
Posted a build for forgotten realms last night and bought a bunch of templates and classes, I decided to change elder serpent into acidborn and chameleon for some neat tricks like invisibility and the ability to live in acid.

What can a decanter of endless water be used for?
>>
>>55332647
Become the wet bandit
>>
is desolate era conceptual hacks or bigaatons?
>>
>>55332662
It has a lot if you get into the dao. Of course from what I understans mastering a dao is hard to do.
>>
Making an Ork Freeboota build and need to know of jumps with ships or fleets. So far I've jumped the following.

>Light of Terra
>Halo: The Covenant
>Stellaris
>Elite Dangerous
>EVE Online
>Supreme Commander
>Captain Harlock
>>
>>55332686
A lot of which one?
>>
>>55332686
What is a dao?
>>
>>55332691
Dragon Ball AF gives you Alien Fleet
>>
>>55332694
in: Desolate Era Wiki
The Dao

Table of Contents
The 'Dao' or the 'Way' are the principles that uphold the functioning of the cosmos and within the Three Realms consist of 10 Heavenly Daos, 81 Grand Daos and 108,000 lesser Daos. The Heavenly Daos are the most powerful and hardest to master Daos followed by the Grand Daos and finally the lesser Daos being the weakest and easiest to master.

Advancing in Ki Refining is closely related to ones own understanding of these Daos

The Three Realms Heavenly Daos

The Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos
The Heavenly Dao of Yin
The Heavenly Dao of Yang
The Heavenly Dao of Life
The Heavenly Dao of Destruction
The Heavenly Dao of Water
The Heavenly Dao of Fire
The Heavenly Dao of Wood
The Heavenly Dao of Metal
The Heavenly Dao of Earth
(Also contains a partial set of Wind Daos)

Seamless Chaosworld's Heavenly Daos

Heavenly Dao of Primodial Chaos
Heavenly Dao of Heart
Heavenly Dao of Wind
Heavenly Dao of Water
Heavenly Dao of Fire
Heavenly Dao of Earth
The Heavenly Daos are considered flawed and incomplete with there being no way at all to completely and thoroughly understand all of them at the same time, thus mastering nine Heavenly Daos is considered the limit.

Of the Heavenly Daos, the Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos is considered to be the most supreme of all, as all other Daos are created from the Dao of Primordial Chaos, those Daofathers master one of the other Heavenly Daos will begin attempting to comprehend it and those who have succeeded in completely master this Dao will become the most supreme powers comparable to both Maiden Nuwa and Pangu, the only others who have mastered this Dao.
>>
>>55332718
>Of the Heavenly Daos, the Heavenly Dao of Primordial Chaos is considered to be the most supreme of all, as all other Daos are created from the Dao of Primordial Chaos, those Daofathers master one of the other Heavenly Daos will begin attempting to comprehend it and those who have succeeded in completely master this Dao will become the most supreme powers comparable to both Maiden Nuwa and Pangu, the only others who have mastered this Dao.

I understand there are a lot of Daos , what I'm asking is are the power levels in that jump derived from conceptual hacks or bigaatons?
>>
>>55332647
Flood a room, or a dungeon.
Supply a village in the middle of a desert with water.
Knock people down.
Get a ton of water for waterbending.
Flood a room and then freeze it to ice to freeze things in place.
An infinite supply of water is an infinite supply of hydrogen and oxygen, so use it for electrolysis into hydrogen and oxygen - for explosives, rocket fuel, air, for hydrogen fusion reactor fuel, for reaction mass in a space ship.
Use alchemy to convert it into other stuff.
>>
>>55332728
From what I understand having a mastery of a dao allows you full control over that dao and even allows you to imbue its properties into your attacks.
>>
>>55332633
I like the sound of that. Would drop-in be the Lana, Chloe, and Pete perks? Maybe something based on the Kent's being able to keep a super kid secret, or some of the other people like the doctor man who looked into him? Or is it going to look at other people like the not!illuminati? I guess they could go in Trustfund Kid, kinda.
>>
>>55332769
conceptual hacks it is then thank you
>>
>>55332662
Both? People are moving FTL and destroying Chaos Worlds (which are bigger than our solar system), but also come with the classical cultivation hax.
>>
>>55332784
okay thank you that was the clarification I was looking for
>>
>>55332691
Single ships in Arrowverse, Green Lantern the Animated Series, Futurama (with tiny little space scooter too), Invader Zim, and at least one of the Star Wars jumps. I don't know if any Star Trek comes with a ship though.

Young Justice has a living shapeshifting ship too, and Kirby and Metroid have funny looking ships.
>>
File: chloe-sullivan.jpg (156KB, 786x1048px) Image search: [Google]
chloe-sullivan.jpg
156KB, 786x1048px
>>55332771
>Lana, Chloe, and Pete perks
So far I only have Lana-inspired perks, not sure what to use from Chloe and Pete. Maybe an investigation perk?
>something based on the Kent's being able to keep a super kid secret
Oh that's a good idea! I'll have to add that.
>>
File: Titanfall V2.pdf (233KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall V2.pdf
233KB, 1x1px
Titanfall V2.5 - Monarch's Reign update

>Added Orbital Drop and Suborbital Diner items
Titan Customization:
>Added Smart Core to Core Abilities
>Added Rearm
>Added Energy Siphon
Ship Customization:
>Added Comfortable Quarters
>Added Food Production
>Added STAPLE IT ON
>Added Storied Ancestry

Slowly working through my update workload. This should be the last Titanfall update unless we get a Titanfall 3 as the last DLC released recently, although I suppose if someone makes a request for an addition in the future that could happen.

The AXZ update for Symphogear will come about the same time the anime finishes in three or four weeks presuming they don't drop a last minute curveball that tanks it.
>>
>>55332590
If you're treating it as one of your forms, yes
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>55332806
Thanks for the update.

Now we just need you to jump into the future to get a head start on T3 update.
>>
>>55332775
When doing your build you should probably pick the dao you want since it is sorta required to advance in levels there is no reason not to.

I chose the dao of Mystic Crystal (Not canon I think, there are over 108k dao and we only know like 8), then moved up to the dao of formations and co structs (easy because cp bought stuff), then the dao of life because I like to make minions.

I believe you can also keep gaining dao masteries after the fact but cannot be certain.
>>
>>55332806
Since you are here... Do you mind clarifying how is the size upgrade applied?
>>
>>55332804
Investigation, photography (kinda more Jimmy's thing, I guess), a journalism/writing perk that can draw from both Chloe and Louis (later series Louis, admittedly, but still), perhaps a sneaking perk or something to get places you're not meant to be, and learn things you're not meant to know?

What was Chloe's power again? Did she get a truth thing or a healing thing or something? It's been so long I can't remember.

Veritas! That was the name of the not!Illuminati, wasn't it? The guys who knew Clark was coming?

You could have perks or items related to some of the ancient Kryptonians who left things lying around, or the strange things their tech did. Our own version of the Kawatche caves with a mystery in each jump could be a neat story piece.

That evil witch who possessed Lana and... was it Chloe and Louis, or just randoms other girls?

I'm just throwing ideas at you here, hope some of them are useful.
>>
>>55332795
Thanks! I did do Star Wars but I mostly just imported my biggest ship and crammed the 0.5 Hyper drive on there. I'll go ahead and poke all those.

Side question, anyone know how big a Inquisitorial Black Ship typically is?
>>
>>55332842
The thing about if it does both the width, length and height at the same time versus just width and length for PANCAKE SHIPS?
>>
>>55332850
No, I'm asking how more purchases stack. Does purchasing it six times give you a x9 bonus (1.5 x 6) or a x11.6 bonus (1.5 ^ 6)?
>>
>>55332869
x11.6. It's exponential. The size after each increase becomes the new 'base' size.
>>
>>55332838
You can learn other daos. Learning one dao often makes learning similar dao much easier in fact. The real kicker is when you learn enough dao you can merge them into a greater dao.
>>
>>55332848
>Investigation, photography, sneaking
All those are good I'll try to incorporate them.
>Chloe's power?
Empathetic healing. She could heal others from anything but she felt their pain.
>Kryptonian Items
That's planned I just need to research them.
>Our own version of the Kawatche caves with a mystery in each jump
Uh. That's pretty good.

>That evil witch who possessed Lana
I remember that! I wrote a drawback based on it.:

Bewitched [+100] You've been possessed by a sexy witch. Every few months she will take over your body and have sexy witchy adventures, never lasting more than a day. Nothing too bad will happen, you might put amusing hexes on people or sleep around. After your missing time you'll wake up in weird places dressed in black lace and leather boots, no matter your gender. Also applies to imported companions who will be possessed by the sexy witch's BFFs.
>>
>>55332907
And and here's all the drawbacks I have so far. Don't hesitate to tell me if they're unbalanced or too lame.

Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex [+100] For the duration of this jump, you're unable to control your powers and particularly your strength during your more... intimate moments. To put it bluntly, you can't have sex without hurting your special friend badly. Unless you find a superpowered partner who can take what you dish out.

Stalkerish [+200] You are now obsessed with the canon character of your choice. You either want to be with them or to be them. You won't be able to shake off this unhealthy infatuation without some hardcore therapy. And even then it might come back. By default this concerns Lana Lang.

World of Cardboard [+300] When did everything get so fragile?
You now have a lot of trouble controlling your strength. You'll wake up to a splintered bedspring, go through three cups before you can drink your coffee, and push the door of its hinges as you go out. And the day's only starting.God forbid you try to play football.

Kryptonite Crazy [+400] Seems you were hit on the head by a meteor from Krypton. For some reason that has made you develop a psychosis. You're now certifiably cuckoo and won't act like yourself. You'll end up hurting yourself or others. Probably others.
>>
>>55332806
Do we have any /k/ fags here? If so, how useful would Titans be in the wars of the setting?
>>
>>55332881
Alright, thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>55332922
Despite being mecha although Respawn is very insistent that they're not Titans fill more of a special forces role than a general workhorse. Their armaments are generally 'low' calibre relative to a tank, with the most damaging weapons being a 40mm mortar cannon and a railgun of unknown specification that fires plasma. Both need about 4-5 direct hits to destroy the tankiest Titan (Ogre, Legion, Scorch).

So despite the way the SRS uses them in the game, they aren't the greatest armor units in the world. Some huge gun like the 105/120mm main gun on an Abrams could probably do them in hard, and they are shown to be quite weak to aircraft and ship fire unless they can get the drop on them.

The main advantage of using them is their extremely cheap cost, human shape and AI. On top of just being intelligent, they can use their legs to do shit like climb mountains and canonically a Titan can be built in under an hour to replace a Titan that's been destroyed. Another indication of their use is the fact that they're universally paired with special forces, not general infantry. General infantry tend to rely on aircraft and tanks for support, the former much more than the latter because of how Titanfall's setting tends to work. It's a very air-based military, and the only assets consistently recovered are very light infantry units.

More details are really fuzzy just because they don't really explain jack shit in Titanfall, but there's a strong appeal to weapons that can run indefinitely off of batteries. A special forces insertion is done by the SRS in the campaign of 2 with only Titans, but they lose the massive majority of them to shit like base turrets in the process. When they have a major battle in the same campaign, the majority of it takes place between aircraft, despite infantry combat being an option.

There's also shit like Viper that fucks this all up, since he takes down a bunch of crap with just a flying Titan.
>>
File: comrade.png (151KB, 235x230px) Image search: [Google]
comrade.png
151KB, 235x230px
>>55333023
All in all, there isn't really a way to do a proper /k/ analysis of Titans because there just isn't enough info about how they work and I'm not much of a planefag, but that's all I got.

TL;DR - Good special forces unit, probably a really shitty workhorse.
>>
>>55332806
>That is, they may be imported as vehicles in >mechs in other jumps without losing this status,
vehicles in mechs?
>>
>>55333059
Obviously I was speaking of the mighty Dreadtitan.

But seriously, that's a typo. The 'in' should be an 'or'. I'll fix it before uploading.
>>
>>55333094
I was hoping it was meant to be an 'or' as I only knew of power rangers 'mechs' that can transform into vehicles as they have them inside.
>>
>>55333034
Pretty fucking big for a special forces unit.
>>
>>55333094
Meant to ask but what happens if our titan is destroyed, would the AI die with it or would it respawn later in perfect condition? If it says it in the jump sorry for asking as I cannot seem to find it.
>>
>>55333130
They are the wrecking crew of specops teams. You send them in when absolutely everything has to go up in flames and yet you don want to drop a nuke.

Pretty niche actually.

Unless the president just likes mecha, in which case I think we are good, I think trump is a mecha fan actually. Someone forward him the plans for a titan and a cost to build now!
>>
>>55333034
I think they're a bit like space marines: Highly mobile, can insert anywhere, but that doesn't help them in largescale battles where they're either denied tactical mobility or outpace their support.

Actually I'm not sure that applies to space marines, but it seems like it should apply.
>>
File: nothing personal kid.png (1016KB, 917x863px) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal kid.png
1016KB, 917x863px
>>55333132
Normally it would die, but since it's a pseudo-companion it'll respawn after a delay, although if you buy the SERE kit upgrade it'll eject before being destroyed.

>>55333130
Titans are actually surprisingly small for what they are. They're not like Knightmares or VOTOMS that are the size of a car, but they aren't much bigger than that. They're about the size of a large truck or a small moving van. Special forces operating in the field are usually assigned transportation or an APC that are slightly bigger.
>>
>>55333175
>Normally it would die, but since it's a pseudo-companion it'll respawn after a delay, although if you buy the SERE kit upgrade it'll eject before being destroyed.

Thank you, I was afraid if they died they would be replaced by a new AI or something, then I would be sad.
>>
>>55332916
looks like a finished jump desu
>>
If I am a high level wizard in forgotten realms who also has levels in psionics and sorcery would it be possible to create a spell that eats an elder evil for their powers? Hopefully without harming my own mind?

I want to become the freat devourer of evil.
>>
>>55333223
Great*
>>
Speaking of Mechas, how is that update of TTGL coming along?
>>
What jumps can we get our own kingdoms in?
>>
>>55333223
Yes. Cost might be a big too high, but you can have ways to deal with that.
>>
File: vFsCaqn.jpg (135KB, 601x430px) Image search: [Google]
vFsCaqn.jpg
135KB, 601x430px
>>55333237
>Dragon Ball GT
>Civilization
>Marvel Magic
>Noblesse
>Desolate Era
>Soul Eater

I know that there are more, but I can't remember them right now. Keep in mind that some of the ones that I listed might be just a small city-state.
>>
>>55333237
Also, I would add Light of Terra and Dahak Chronicles, since given the sheer size of the ships that you can get there, they are basically countries in their own right.
>>
>>55333247
>>55333255
Thanks, those will be useful later in my chain. Do you know of any that might be easier to do early chain? A city like Soul Eater would do just as well I suppose.

Does Civ actually get you a nation? I thought you could only find ruins they left behind?
>>
>>55333238
Yes I planned on using the ring of elru from overlord to get around costs.

Start out eating the two elder evils after me then move on to dark gods like orcus and mephistopheles.

Then dump all my acquired divinity scores into the couatl race creatures to make them baby gods.
>>
File: Tenchiken.jpg (37KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
Tenchiken.jpg
37KB, 600x452px
>>55329351
Anon, why are you wasting royal tree wood on a fucking wand? When your tree gifts you some of her wood giggity it's an expression of her feelings for you, and her trust. Also, it can channel her Light Hawk Wings. So why kill it by coring it out for a wand when you can instead use it as the world-cleaving laser sword/world-buster shield your tree waifu intended?
>>
>>55333237
Bastard! and Seven Deadly Sins
>>
File: doom and valeria.jpg (428KB, 988x1500px) Image search: [Google]
doom and valeria.jpg
428KB, 988x1500px
Can your Jumper be defeated if they are not holding back or under the effects of a drawback?
>>
>>55333282
His wand can also be a sword now? Maybe he wants his own wand spirit?
>>
>>55331275
So after the jump your summon doesn't depend on test scores, right? (Given that there's no longer a test to take.) And it's just based on some measure of "intelligence", or something (maybe how well you would have gone in the test, so that studying still helps idiots)?

Also, what sort of power levels do these things have at the top end and the low end? What do you reckon a genius jumper might be looking at?
>>
>>55333300
Aww shes like a mini doom. What did she whisper?
>>
>>55330873
Rich Cracker should be its own background.
>>
>>55333301
Are wand spirits a big thing now? I feel like I should have heard something about them but harry potter as a setting doesnt delve into things as much as it should or could.
Like wands picking their wizards and such shows they have some rudimentary fodm of intelligience, even if it is only small animal level.
>>
>>55333223
This would be right up your alley:
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Siphon_Power_(3.5e_Epic_Spell)
Bear in mind, it is homebrew.
>>
>>55333391
Oh I love it.
>>
>>55333441
For an added bonus take the Ring of Eru from Overlord and use it without having to pay the costs once a day.
>>
>>55333449
That was the plan, just go about taking out evil divinities that way good gods wont gangrape me.

The good gods I plan on leaving alone.
>>
>>55332806
VR pod item that doesn't require a ship?
>>
>>55333470
An Elder Evil would be a good start as they have all sorts of protection form Divinity.
Also, if divinity for yourself is what you are interested in, here's some more homebrew: http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Apotheosis_Chrysalis_(3.5e_Epic_Spell)
Just bear in mind that becoming a god in the Forgotten Realms setting ends your chain.
>>
>>55333506
Yep, that is why I plan on dumping the actual divinity into other things like couatls and squirrells. Ratatoskr, a big eagle, and a big snake. Possibly a tree to so they can talk shit to each other in it.
>>
>>55333237
If you don't mind it being a kingdom of undead, you can get a pretty large one in Tomb Kings.

>>55333576
That would be a good way to kick-start a new setting: interdimensional entity sheds 'worthless' divinity on the first animals that he sees.
>>
>>55332806
Since we presumably start during the first game shouldn't our titan be one of the earlier and more advanced ones that don't rely on battery packs? It sort of kills their post jump useability if they are dependent on picking up batteries when the only ones availible post jump will be those already in use by our titan.
>>
NuBee what would Quirk marriage between T0 Permeation & T3 Hardening be like? We talking Martian Manhunter level of density shifting?
>>
>>55332806
>Added Orbital Drop and Suborbital Diner items
Suborbital Diner? What the hell is a...oh. It's literally a suborbital diner. Huh. Alright, cool, I've got a new piece of weird space-based property to bring with me. Not one I was expecting to ever have, but a funny one.
>>
The Great Muppet Caper
> Location: Lady Holiday’s Tower [Rolled4]
> Body: Muppet, Skeksis
> Background: Drop In
> Pat Your Head & Rub Your Tummy [Get a Freebie!]
> Happy Landings! [-150CP]
> Swimmer [-200CP]
> Prelude [Get a Freebie!]
> Plot Exposition [-100CP]
> Out Of Character [-200CP]
> Smile! [-100CP]
> Ninth Class [-200CP]
> C: Sneak Out In The Middle of the Night [-100CP]
> Crazy Taxi [-200CP]
> Muppet Memorabilia [Get a Freebie!]
> Double Decker Bus [-50CP]
> Happiness Hotel [+100CP]
> Dropping In [+100CP]
> They All Have Families [+100CP]

> What's a Skeksis?
They're from The Dark Crystal.
> Does that give you powers?
Nope.
> Why would you want to be that?
Because they're neat, and I figured it was either that or turn into Beakie.

Anyway, so I sat watching the credits for several... several... several hours, and then I landed face first in the fucking street. Which was annoying, because I'd just started to doze off before I was unceremoniously dumped there.

Then I went about going to find my hotel room, and that's about where the interesting parts of the movie ended!
I went sightseeing. Took a lot of pictures. Drank a lot of tea.
Nailed my murphy bed to the floor.

S'bout it.
It's basically a fun vacation jump in London, with muppets. What else is there to say?

Also, for some reason my companions don't want to be in a vehicle with me if I'm driving anymore.
Haven't a clue why.
>>
Jumpers!

Have you ever interacted with real life people in your chain? Have you companioned one?
>>
>>55332806
So the size upgrade only enhances the size on one dimension? Wouldn't that cripple the ship in question in a variety of different ways?
>>
>>55333886
One of these days I'll get trump and put him in a power suit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeSyyu5JrLY
>>
So I'm looking at the Hayyoth in Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans, does anyone have any art that represents it?

>Some say the Hayyoth was one of the first Mobile Armors, and it shows in it’s design, bearing a body very similar to a tank, with it’s treads mounted to the end of it’s four, plate-like legs which can be used to jump huge distances. The main turret is a powerful railgun capable of breaching Nanolaminate Armor, with a coaxial Beam Gun. Extending on a mechanical tail held above the main body is a massive forerunner to the pile bunker, a superheated spike that can be fired into any enemy foolish enough to come in range.

>>55333886
Just one. And yes.
>>
>>55333982
who was it? someone you know irl or a celebrity?
>>
>>55333300

Pomelos, thats his kryptonite but nobody uses that because its too silly
>>
>>55333990
A relative.
>>
>>55333886
Friends with Steve Irwin, resdurected him and took him to fun places with big animals
>>
File: hashmal and pluma.jpg (253KB, 1200x933px) Image search: [Google]
hashmal and pluma.jpg
253KB, 1200x933px
>>55333982
>So I'm looking at the Hayyoth in Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans, does anyone have any art that represents it?
No, the mobile armors are almost all OC that the jumpmaker came up with. We're told that there were many types of mobile armors, but the only one the series shows us is the Hashmal. The others were made up to offer more options than just the laser stork. Pic related is what it looked like, so if you assume some aesthetic similarities between the mobile armors I guess the Hayyoth would be a much blockier four-legged version of this. Though we don't actually know if the mobile armors were all made by the same side, since we don't know who made them in the first place, so it's entirely possible it's got a completely different aesthetic from the Hashmal.
>>
>>55334081
You had to resurrect him a lot, didn't you?

>Crikey! That's a big one!
>*Xenomorph screeching*
>I'm gonna wrastle it!
>>
>>55333933
Since you're doing it with CP it's not going to be crippled unless you turn the ship into a giant noodle, but yes. The original side upgrade was 100CP and did both dimensions, but I split it into 50CP for one dimension at some point to give people a bit more control.

>>55333810
There's semi-official art of what restaurants Titans would work at that I came across while making the Orbital Drop item. Threw it in for a bit of fun on top of the other benefit.

>>55333689
We actually have no idea what the batteries are for since they don't seem to drain unless the Titan gets hit, and even when all batteries are gone when you're Doomed the Titan still works.

Best I can figure is - and I think I say this in the jump somewhere - that they're the power for the shields while the reactor powers the motor. Plus, BT runs for several days without needing a battery replacement.
>>
>>55333886
In an old chain yes.
Got young Bob Dylan from the Musician jump. He just wrote incredible songs in each world we visited perfectly capturing the mood and experiences of every jump.
>>
File: 1984.png (12KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1984.png
12KB, 220x220px
Anyone know how the 1984 companion import works?

It says your companions have unshakable/unquestionable loyalty for a couple of the options but to who? Is it really referring to them being loyal to Big Brother?

Seems like it might be Big Brother given you can pay more for a drop-in companion but if it is Big Brother it's not really worth paying for the 100 CP import as I doubt any jumpers let the situation in 1984 go on as it was so pretty much everyone is going to end up fighting the system.

Any drawback that more or less forces you to fight all your companions or cuts your options down to eating shitty food and doing as you're told would give a bunch of CP but the option still costs you CP.
>>
What are some interesting reactions you've seen from people experiencing other worlds?
>>
>>55334155
So just buy both dimensions and it will balloon the ship right? Not him, I just have a ship that requires me to keep the dimensions more or less the same otherwise it will fall over when I land it.
>>
>>55334256
Yep. Buy both and it'll just get bigger.
>>
Would it be accurate or inaccurate to equate dao from desolate era to being roughly the same thing as laws from other xianxia?
>>
>>55334266
Thanks.
>>
>>55334279
They're literally exactly the same thing. As in "that's what Dao means, even".
>>
>>55334326
Well that makes things so much easier for me. Thank you.
>>
Does anyone have the latest WiP for the Sonic Universe Jump?
>>
>>55331620
Fanwank that as part of its fundamental purpose, intrusive advertising counts as a low-level memetic hazard. There's a perk in SCP that blocks those, so...
>>
File: IMG_2027.png (388KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2027.png
388KB, 640x480px
>>55334221
The new Pokémon anime any good?
>>
File: 1504746072764.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1504746072764.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>55334381
Yes.
>>
>>55334155
Vanguard class titans are based on the old models, as long as their batteries aren't completely dead or missing they can work fine even for extended periods. Still having the bateries ripped out crippled BT so even they are partially dependent on them to hold power.

The originals didn't need batteries at all, it was a balancing change to make titans less effective and unable to be sustained long term without cannibalizing other titans for batteries. In the lore it was explined by the militia destroying an important supply route that prevented the resources needed for proper titans to be obtained in the frontier, requireing cost saving measures.
>>
>>55334456
Thanks.
>>
>>55331131
Is there any point in comic Marvel that's actually safe?
>>
>>55334155
It doesn't matter if you are paying CP it still ruins the structural integrity of the ship and makes it impossible to upgrade properly. Also what about height? There is an entire missing dimension! Not to mention the sheer havoc such modular size increases have on the ship's internal infrastructure.
>>
Who's the best AI?
>>
>>55334499
Nope. At least once a decade, closer to 8-5 years, they run a huge universe or world threatening thing.
>>
File: 1505026739941.jpg (60KB, 734x662px) Image search: [Google]
1505026739941.jpg
60KB, 734x662px
>>55334453
You mean Sun & Moon? Other than redrawing Ash so he looks aged down and kinda derpy, it's pretty okay. I mean, it's Pokemon. Most of the episodes are about him hanging out with all the trial captains at or around the Pokemon School, and it's got more of a "daily shenanigans" feel as opposed to the normal journeying, but he's still kinda slowly ambling his way through the plot.

Team Rocket is still around, and they're broke as hell and don't know what they're doing. They have a new motto, again.
Team Skull has shown up a couple times, and they're taken more seriously despite still being mostly pathetic.

Lillie and Gladion don't have legendaries anymore, and instead Lilly starts out with some kind of pathalogic fear of Pokemon that she has to work through, which she does eventually by adopting a Alolan Vulpix who she names Snowy. Gladion has an Umbreon, and appears to just be Gladion, but slightly (slightly) more sociable. We haven't met Bestmom yet.
>>
>>55334555
Reminder that in comic time, years in the real world actually equal months in comic world. At most.
>>
File: p4NtiY8_d.jpg (20KB, 621x492px) Image search: [Google]
p4NtiY8_d.jpg
20KB, 621x492px
>>55334534
Tay, we hardly knew ye.

RIP in peace
>>
>>55334460
Huh. Well, at the end of the day, you have pre-supply fuck up Titans, but would you mind giving a source on that? A cursory google gave me the battery page on the wiki that says they need batteried because shitty reactors can't power the shields, but it doesn't give a source either.
>>
What dao/laws/domains do you have control of jumper?
>>
>>55333886
Considering that we have quite a few Generic Jumps that are supposed to take place in the real world, yes, I probably have.

Then again, depending on how you interpret the butterfly effect that you cause from not existing in that world or for inserting yourself, there are chances of people younger than me not existing.
>>
>>55331111

KING'S QUEST!

...sorry, I just loved those games.

Jump when?
>>
>>55334598
Kinda depends on if they're starting a new story or not. "Modern" stories always update to the current year. Which asks the question if they're having crazy shit happening punctuated by long periods of nothing. Comics time is a mess.
>>
>>55334676
I staryed with mystic crystal, moved up into formations, constructs, and time, then grabbed life. I have domain over dreams and magic as a marvel god.

Going on a power siphon binge in dnd so I may pick up a lesser dao of devouring while here.

I want light, darkness, yin, and yang to round myself out but will settle for light, yang, and possibly fire or serpents. I have plans for generic xianxia. A certain warlock is going to get the shot kicked out of him.
>>
How would Aslan be as a benefactor?
>>
>>55334792
Very judgemental. He's lion Jesus.
>>
>>55334792
Benevolent Preachy
>>
>>55334792
Well, first of all, he'd demand you tow the line of being a good christian, by C.S. Lewis's definition of the term, and if you're not, you're probably going home. At best.
>>
>>55334792
Hope you don't like waifus and naughty-fun perks.
>>
File: It.gif (438KB, 598x408px) Image search: [Google]
It.gif
438KB, 598x408px
It Jump when ?
>>
File: eva simpsons.jpg (22KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
eva simpsons.jpg
22KB, 552x414px
>>55334829
> Susan got sent to hell for liking boys more than church.
>>
>>55334843
Dark Tower jump when
>>
>>55334860
Stephen King Jump when?
>>
File: YI5s1VQ.jpg (23KB, 405x355px) Image search: [Google]
YI5s1VQ.jpg
23KB, 405x355px
>>55334860
> See the Dark Tower in the book section of my local supermarket while buying groceries.
> It's on sale because of the movie.
> I bought it just because Dr McNinja mentioned it that one time.
>>
>>55334652
The wiki is my source on that, I can search for a better one (I remember seeing somthing more official on the subject before) but not at the moment as I'm stuck on my phone.
>>
>>55334857
Yeah, she thinks Narnia was a game and isn't allowed back in... But I get where you're going.
>>
>>55334843
I'd love to, but it'd probably be better as a Dark Tower jump or generic Stephen King jump considering all (or a good portion) of King's works share the same setting.
>>
>>55334843
When you write it. Thank you for volunteering.
>>
>>55334932
Or a drawback connecting to the other works. And let's not forget about The Shop.
>>
>>55334932
Considering how many things he has done, even just what has parts or cameos in the metaseries, that would be an absurd waste of material. Dark Tower alone has 7 massive books to draw from, much less the dozens of connected series.
>>
>>55334912
Nah, it's fine. Just was hoping for an official line on it as I couldn't find one when I wrote the jump way back when. Regardless, the Titan is perpetual, since I don't want to put people in the position of:

>"Guys, BT is dead."
>"What? Who killed him?"
>"No, he's not dead-dead, his battery is dry. I nees you guys to help me kajigger this bloody thing to charge off wall power."

...As funny as it would be.
>>
>>55334970
http://stephenking.wikia.com/wiki/The_Shop Here
>>
>>55334843
What would you even base the perks? Half of the novel is just kids being abused or raped. When they grow-up into adults things aren't much better.

And It is it's own dimension.

As >>55334932 says, probably a Generic Stephen King would work better.

Dark Tower should go on its own, though.
>>
>>55334932
Dark tower movie was neat. Gunslinger op. How the hell does his ancient set of revolvers match modern 45 calibre bullets?
>>
>>55334932
>the same setting
In the vague, vague way of being in the same multiverse, sure. It's kinda like saying it's better to have just one DC jump because all the various comics, animated series, movie series and so on are part of the same setting.

While not all of King's books work as standalone jumps, not standard jumps anyway, there are more than a few that do.
>>
>>55335019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs._Todd%27s_Shortcut
This may explain it.
>>
>>55334932
>>55335009
>Generic King
Ugh. I'd have to agree, what a sad waste that would be. IT jump is easy peasy. Origins- Loser, Bully, Adult, Clown. Done. You don't need to make a big jump but with the size of the book and the two adaptations, it'd be easy as pie to make a normal sized jump.

Shoving it and all his other series into one would just be a shame.

>>55335018
They're made from Excalibur, I believe was the implication. Been a long time though.
>>
>>55335018
Because revolvers are in a lot of older western fiction what katanas are in anime
>>
>>55334808
>Chain with the jumper being someone like Scrooge
>Die and he would have gone to hell
>instead he is sent through various worlds, each carrying a lesson he has to learn
>At the end of the chain the benefactor judges his good actions against his bad ones
>>
>>55335057
>believe was the implication.
They flat out say that is the case in the movie. He still buys 45 calibre bullets from a gunshop, asks for them specifically.
>>
>>55335057
>Origins- Loser, Bully, Adult, Clown
I mean, I know that we have jumps like Generic Creepypasta, and that you and some other anons are capable of making nice perks out of 'meh' characters, but I don't really see that much enjoyment of making or jumping that specific book.
>>
>>55335088
Huh. Haven't seen the movie yet so my bad there. Looks good though.
>>
>>55335097
I really liked it myself.
>>
>>55335057
>Clown

Easy misconception but in case you didn't know, Pennywise is just a teensy avatar of the IT entity. The IT is sort of an infinite expanse of demonic light that exists outside the universe, but because it's powers fluctuate so much with how feared it is a bunch of brave kids have a better chance against it than an adult, even though kids are also tastier to it.

Even then the kids had a little help from the god-turtle that opposes IT.

Unless you mean like, an actual clown for some reason. Which would be rather odd.
>>
>>55335057
>Clown
It only loses because it's an egocentric retard that forgets its weaknesses and never actually goes for the easy kill.

Really, kids vs reality warpers is always a retarded idea.
>>
>>55335095
Not everyone will find the charm in every setting that gets made. There are plenty of honestly horrible or boring places that have jumps. Sometimes a jump is even made just for the sake of it.

>>55335110
>>55335114
I'm aware, read the book and all, the origin itself wouldn't necessarily make you the same sort of entity as Pennywise/It/Deadlights/The Spider, just be based on and styled after him. Hence why I used Clown instead of any of the above.
>>
>>55335018
>How the hell does his ancient set of revolvers match modern 45 calibre bullets?
Roland is sort of kind of from the far flung future.
His home universe is full of wastelands, radioactive and otherwise.
And his people had access to both magic and super-advanced technology before they fell.
At one point he crosses a continent of twisted black glass on malevolent supertrain.
There are spots on his home Earth, which is apparently the 'real' Earth, where space is so weakened, warped, and twisted that it acts as a portal to parallel Earths.

Also, specifically this >>55335057
Excalibur was melted down to make two revolvers, which were passed down father to son over the centuries.
>>55335110
I thought IT was just another representation of the Crimson King? What with the spider and all.
>>
>>55335109
Glad to hear. Gonna check it out soon. Loved the new It, so I hope the DT movie will also live up to a similar standard.
>>
File: giphy (7).gif (991KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (7).gif
991KB, 400x225px
>>55335136
>Sometimes a jump is even made just for the sake of it.
Why would you do something for a spider?
>>
>>55335114
>never actually goes for the easy kill
If it went for the easy kill, it wouldn't inspire as much fear. Given that the fear is of greater value than simply killing...
>>
>>55335145
IT only choose the spider because it thought that it was scary. Not really the real form of the entity.

>>55335197
You can still secure yourself a kill and be scary. IT left too many escape options.
>>
>>55335168
Well, the new movie did make him awfully fun to watch...besides, it's easy to overlook the way he deserves to be exterminated along with the rest of his hideous species when the only time the spider form even appeared on screen was the ridiculous rubber thing in the tv movies.
>>
>>55335148
I saw it. You should go.
>>
gib jumps?
>>
>>55335018
They're .45 LC, long, which is your standard "cowboy" shooter. King chose the calibur based on aesthetics rather than any knowledge / research of firearms.

>>55335057
They are, and book!Roland is a direct descendant of King Arthur. No idea if they're going that route for the movie(s).
>>
>>55335325
>*Long Colt
>>
>>55335018
Haven't seen the movie, but they're supposed to be literally Single Action Armies. Are they not in the movie?
>>
File: shark.gif (2MB, 346x193px) Image search: [Google]
shark.gif
2MB, 346x193px
Are there any perks that will push me in the right direction to come across important characters in huge expansive space settings without necessarily stalking them all the time? I'd like to be able to explore and do my own thing but also not be immediately regulated to being gone from the plot because space is so fucking massive.
>>
>>55335733
They are. There's also plenty of reload porn, if you're familiar with those scenes from the book.
>>
>>55335733
Yes, hes taking out armies with automatic rifles using his revolvers, he does insane reloads and even more insane trickshots.
>>
Which version of Captain Harlock is the jump for and which version has the best Arcadia?
>>
>>55335827
>>55335884
Ah, was just curious why it was surprising they took .45 LCs.
>>
>>55335931
From what I can tell it's the 1974 anime version. The movies probably have a better Arcadia, though.
>>
>>55335884
That's more from the hardcore training he underwent as a child than the revolvers themselves.
Along with his raptor vision. He doesn't need binoculars, ever. And he can't watch a standard pre-2000s television.
The guy can will himself to sleep while staying fully aware of his surroundings, force his hand to steady while dying of infection and perform trickshots via mirror without really trying.
>>
>>55335931
A Harlock movie jump would be cool, that skull shaped prow is awesome.
>>
>>55335994
I don't understand the question. SAA is chambered in .45LC. Or were you asking why gunslingers use SAA'esq weapons?
>>
>>55336122
Yeah, DT gunslingers are not cowboys or operators. They're fantasy heroes. Roland goes into how the different "levels," I can't remember the term, of gunslingers can do different things: go without water for x amount of time, etc. All of that is in addition to their gun-fu.
>>
Are there any perks to give you complete lexiconic knowledge of any language you know?
>>
>>55336338
Be a Tameranian and be into language nerds
>>
>>55336357
Eh Im trying to figure out ways to merge magic languages and truenaming into a greater magic language as a whole.
>>
>>55334130
>You had to resurrect him a lot, didn't you?

Its nit my fault he likes to shove his thumb up creature's butts
>>
File: 1504824177091.jpg (51KB, 649x437px) Image search: [Google]
1504824177091.jpg
51KB, 649x437px
>>55336338
>>55336357
>>55336393
Wasnt there a perk that was called talking is a free action or something? It let you talk and nobody will attack while you do youe monologue? Mixing that with truenamer or something sounds fun.
>>
>>55334221
>interesting reactions you've seen from people experiencing other worlds?

An uplifted dog had to learn thr concept of consent in a 21st century jump, it was funny
>>
>>55335823
Subplot Sense from Sailor Moon could work. It tells you where stuff is happening at least.

Serendipity from Dresden Files is another option, though it's more "be at the right place at the right time" than "meet plot-important characters", but there should be at least some overlap.
>>
>>55336541
>talking is a free action
I think it's in one of the DC jumps
>>
>>55336157
No, that's what I'm saying. >>55335018 was surprised his revolvers were chambered in .45 LC, which confused me because that's the most iconic caliber for SAAs.
>>
>>55336638
My bad, dude. Play through.
>>
>>55336541
There's two of those, both names the same thing. I've was in DC Occult and I don't remember where the other one was. One of Nika's jumps, maybe?
>>
>>55336657
Bastard!! part 1
>>
>>55335823
The Turning Points from Jorge Joestar, maybe?
>>
How strong would an ultimate lifeform be considered in DxD?
>>
>>55336742
On it's own? Not a top tier but fairly close. Once it starts copying abilities and learning magic? It'd crush the competition pretty easy.
>>
>>55336742
On its own? Pretty weak. Ultimate Lifeform has no innate ability to copy magic, so you're just going to be some guy with superstrength. Now, if you had perks to help you comprehend and reverse-engineer magic, so that you could trigger Ultimate Lifeform's prereq of "needs to understand the thing it's copying", then you're going to be fairly impressive. Fortunately, the DxD jump has perks for that, so you're good. Just remember that just because you've got Y Ddraig Goch's power-doubling ability doesn't mean you can strengthen yourself infinitely, the amount of power you can safely handle is determined by your base stats instead of the increased ones.
>>
>>55335145
>I thought IT was just another representation of the Crimson King? What with the spider and all.

Its a popular theory but really there are pretty different. IT never knew of anything other than itself and the Turtle, while CK is a half-human demon from the Prim.
>>
>>55336742
Assuming no previous copied stands and the entire perk line?

Not impressive in a fight at first... But pretty hard to kill, with nearly limitless and exponential growth, and you have enough Charisma to have everyone becoming your followers after a little talk.

Heck, you could even convince Sacred Gears that you are a better owner if given the opportunity with that perk.
>>
>>55335230
It is not a spider, it was analogous to its true form, but it couldn't take its true form outside of the macroverse.
>>
>>55332804
Why in the name of god does that promotional picture look like she's trying to take her pants off.
>>
>>55336925
Because, it's promotional.
>>
>>55336874
Pretty sure you only got that level of charisma if you purchased the capstone of the UL perkline.
>>
>>55336874
>>55336982
I heard somewhere that if someone with Ultimate Lifeform used a stand arrow on themselves, they'd get Ultimate Requiem versions of every single stand in Jojo, is this true?
>>
>>55337030
Of every stand they have, yes.
>>
I'm doing a build for Generic Cartoon World
and I have a question, When squash and stretch level 4 says "(200cp total cost for this level, no discount)" does that mean You only have to pay 200 total for level 4 or does it simply mean that level does not have a discount?

Because the phrasing says that you only have to pay 200 for the four levels of stuff and I don't think that's right.
>>
>>55337030
Every Stand they've got, anon, not every Stand ever.
>>
Thanks to those of you that helped me with my Overlord build yesterday. I ended up going with the following for the class portion of my build:

>Fallen Angel
>Golden Mind
>Enhanced Healing
>42d SB
>Divine Caster
>Defensive Focus
>Magic Warrior
>Specific Spec: Warder
>Specific Spec: Crowd Control

How does that build look? I think it'd be a fun guild-focused build.
>>
>>55336982
Yeah, that why literally the first thing that I said was
>Assuming no previous copied stands and the entire perk line?
>>
>>55337103
Oh, and Realm of Heroes as well.
>>
File: 1504814717178.png (98KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1504814717178.png
98KB, 300x300px
Speaking of IT what would be good illusion perk for IT like shenanigans?

Shapechanging from gravity falls is a must, gaze attack could be used for deadlights-lite. Telepathy from X-men could be used for making people not notice stuff and erasing memories. Creepypasta to feed of fear. Just need a good illusion perk.

Stranger from creepypasta would be good too, although I don't think you can allow certain people to see you.
>>
>>55337103
>>55337119
>Enhanced Healing

Eh, not really worthy it. I would go with Luck myself. Seeing what Ainz pulls off just based on his luck (and you get the same kind of luck/plot armor than him), I would go with that instead.

And if you have Realm of Heroes, your skills are already top notch.
>>
>>55337103
Sounds slutty desu
>>
>>55337103
Looks fun anon. A very good support character. Lots of CC, Buffs, and Heals.
>>
>>55337136
Really? With the Ring of Elru that'd make healing 4x and 1/4 the price.
>>
How buff are Ultimate Stands anyway? I think I remember hearing that The World Ultimate could stop time on a multiversal level and stomp Gold Experience Requiem? If so, that's pretty crazy.
>>
>>55336815
I have to feel like an Ultimate Lifeform Could handle a fair amount.
>>
>>55337129
>Allow certain people to see you
Invisible from Death Note can do that if you want to spent your CP in other things in Creepy Pasta.

If you just want harmless illusions, you can get that in most magic jumps.

For specific perks, Illusions from Heroes is a pretty good one, since it works on all the senses, but it's rather expensive.

You could also get a Madness Wavelength of Fear (or just be an Old One of Fear) in Soul Eater. It creates pretty powerful illusions, although I don't think you can control them.
>>
>>55337137
Exactly like your mother, huh?
>>
>>55337137
Healers are not slutty! They are a proud and noble people.
>>
>>55337161
I think you are combining the world over heaven, which is the result of some multiverse where Dio succeeded and the world ultimate.
>>
<insert 'friendly reminder' statement here that isn't friendly at all>
>>
>>55337158
The thing is that unless you get constantly injured healing magic just doesn't come up that much.
Or at least not enough to spend cp on making your already ridiculous healing (from being a Level 100 Divine Caster) even better.

If you want better magic you'd probably be better served with Magical Powerhouse, because more mana and faster regeneration helps with ALL magic.

There's a bunch of other innate talents that are also really good - Use Any Item, Omnidextrous, Favored By Fortune and Golden Mind, specifically.
Enhanced Healing is just mediocre compared to those.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 600x826px
>>55337250
Friendly reminder that blondes have more fun.
>>
>>55337246
No, we're totally slutty. Slutty and bitter.
>>
>>55337248
You're probably right, I'm not all that familiar with Jorge Joestar and what happens in it. The extent of my knowledge comes from the jump and from the thread.
>>
>>55337289
Rude. I'm not bitter!
>>
>>55336638
I was co fused that a person from a completely different world from modern earth had gubs which were chambered for earth ammunition is all.
>>
>>55337310
You'll get there.
>>
File: Mercy.jpg (459KB, 850x652px) Image search: [Google]
Mercy.jpg
459KB, 850x652px
>>55337158
Why would you want to heal that much? With the Ring of Elru, you are unlikely to run out of mana. The perk seems to be based on Yamiko, a healer in AoG, but she had the problem on having low mana. And you don't have that problem.

Now that I think about it, your build seems rather similar to her character.

It's just a personal opinion. At some point, mainly when you get spells that refill the entire HP bar, that skill is going to become pointless. Then again, there are better luck perks out of there, but this one is really cheap and good.

>>55337161
The World Ultimate stops time for an hour, The World Over Heaven is another stand differently, gained by following a very specific ritual
>>
>>55337201
Not on their own. So you're a really strong and tough guy with shapeshifting. Every devil in the setting says hi. Either start copying powers or get wrecked.
>>
>>55333873
Cool! I'm happy you had fun with the jump. It makes for a nice vacation setting if you can handle the comedic craziness.

That said, while I don't see any problem with you being a Skeksis, you should have probably included the +0 CP Jim's Family drawback to bring in other Muppet/Henson-related series.
>>
>>55337248
To expand on this, the world over heaven has the power to retcon things out of existence and is capable of nullyfing Tusk act IV attack and Gold Experience Requiem, but Jotaro managed to resist it since they are the same type of stands. It was defeated by destroying Dio's hand with the other Dio's hand since if the same person from different universes met they fuse and die. It doesn't really matter since the game is Non canon.
>>
>>55337331
>>55337379
Huh. Well okay then. Thanks anons.
>>
>>55337379
Honestly, just getting all the Stands that Kars got would make you better than Heaven DIO.
>>
>>55337250
Friendly reminder Santa is a wizard (probably) in Kamen Rider Wizard
>>
>>55337351
I was saying their body should be handle a lot of power doubling.
>>
>>55337289
>>55337310
>bitter
I don't have it, but there's a good pic of slutty healer stereotype vs. bitter veteran healer. It's spot on.
>>
>>55337327
I've played a healer in a bunch of different MMOs for over a decade.
I also generally play the healer/divine caster in tabletop games for a similar time.

If i'm not bitter yet i doubt it's going to happen. I guess i just like playing healers and have a thick skin for the ...frustrations that plague the role.
>>
>>55337319
Ah, fair enough. I've heard the movie does a piss poor job of explaining things and being related to the books.
>>
>>55337444
Closest thing I could find.

>>55337448
I'm not really a big MMO fan, but I play healer in co-op and tabtetop. My bitterness is totally unrelated to the healing, which I really enjoy.
>>
>>55337448
You should play Overwatch.
>>
File: The Origin Story.jpg (3MB, 2022x3061px) Image search: [Google]
The Origin Story.jpg
3MB, 2022x3061px
>>55337250
Friendly reminder that the Ride Never Ends.
>>
>>55337268
>>55337331
Those are good arguments, and I may go with the luck perk in light of that. I mainly grabbed the healing bit because it was free with player + angel.

>>55337331
Now that I look at it, it does look like her. That wasn't my intent, but it is amusing. I shall use this to seduce Yuri Alpha, oh yes. I shall.

Then again, maybe grabbing Evoker wouldn't be a bad idea, as that'd give me some DPS to back up all my healing and CC. Thoughts?
>>
>>55337430
Oh. I see. Sorry, I got confused. Then yeah, probably, a fair few. Though it took Issei being augmented with the literal god of Infinity's power to be able to do more than a couple dozen, and it causes him excruciating pain. So they'd be better off starting out than he was, but they're still going to want to get a bunch of other durability-enhancing powers if they want to get the most out of Boosted Gear's potential.
>>
>>55337490
>Closest thing I could find.
That's it, though that's cropped. The uncropped version is better by a long bit.
>>
>>55337396
Does ultimate being protects you from meeting your other selves?
>>
>>55337505
>spoiler
AAAAAAAAAA
https://youtu.be/pam75SIV1ZU
>>
>>55336880
I know, talked about that earlier, but it doesn't excuse the dire sin of willingly taking on a spider form.

>>55337030
Only every stand they themselves have.
>>
>>55337529
Well, Kars lives and interacts with thirty-five other versions of him, and he's fine.
>>
>>55337511
Unlike Issei, UL's have some pretty insane regeneration powers too. They're starting off highly durable, even in DxD, and can at least regenerate from being reduced into finger sized or lesser fragments in an insant.
>>
File: 1491347074896.jpg (275KB, 960x1486px) Image search: [Google]
1491347074896.jpg
275KB, 960x1486px
>>55337521
>>
>>55337546
>>spoiler
>AAAAAAAAAA
>https://youtu.be/pam75SIV1ZU [Embed]
I have no idea what is going on in that link, I will take your response as a sign of approval and proceed with my headhunting.
>>
>>55337529
D4C alternate selves, no. During the finale Joji makes a ladder out of alternate Kars summoned by the Valentines and while they can touch just fine during The World Ultimate's timestop they turn into menger sponges once time resumes. Made In Heaven alternate selves, yes. 36 Kars on Mars and all that.
>>
>>55337595
That's the money shot.
>>
>>55337505
>Then again, maybe grabbing Evoker wouldn't be a bad idea, as that'd give me some DPS to back up all my healing and CC. Thoughts?
You already have DPS just by virtue of being a Level 100 caster.

If you're going for another specialization i'd recommend Summoning instead.
Not only does it affect all summons even from other jumps, it also gives you a discount on the Enhanced Summons Innate Talent, which you can then get for free with the double discount from Player.
It also works better with your other chosen perks.
Summon something big and nasty and have that deal damage while you heal, buff and crowd control.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.600.223395.jpg (74KB, 441x600px) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.600.223395.jpg
74KB, 441x600px
>>55337363
> you should have probably included the +0 CP Jim's Family drawback to bring in other Muppet/Henson-related series.
Meh, I don't really see why. Me being a Skeksis is really just a purely cosmetic thing.
In fact, even SAYING I'm a Skeksis is more of a generalized "this is what I look like" guideline, more than a real THING. To the people in the setting, I think I'd just come across as a particularly ugly anthropomorphic vulture. Which is really all that I am.

I only forsee it ever coming up as more than a novelty if we actually got a The Dark Crystal jump, and then it might be weird that there's a Skeksis running around without a corresponding Mystic.

I mean, I could still take the drawback if you think it's absolutely necessary. But I don't see the point if I'm really just using it for the look with none of the backend.
I just think they look neat, so I'm stealing the look.
>>
>>55334843
Giant turtle god companion?
>>
>>55337505
>Luck
I really like that perk for my early chains.

>Evoker
That's a really good perk as well. Specially the part for eroding magical defenses.

Summoning is another usual favorite, since summons are good, but Divine Caster also includes some summoning, and Evoker would let you be more useful in a high-tier combat.
>>55337529
His version of D4C does. Also, Kars survived the resets, plus there is a perk for that in his perk line.

>>55337566
>Not using your powers to seduce everyone via Ultimate Posing
Harem route is best route.
>>
>>55333873
>>55337363
>>55337634
Friendly reminder that there's apparently going to be a Dark Crystal prequel mini-series.

https://media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-announces-the-dark-crystal-age-of-resistance-a-prequel-series-to-the-groundbreaking-jim-henson-film
>>
>>55337631
That's an awesome suggestion, anon. I'm gonna go with that.
>>
File: 1369031600413.png (254KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1369031600413.png
254KB, 500x514px
>>55334816
Tolkien has a much better Christian values setting for you to die in, seriously. Tolkien figured that everyone who wasn't pure evil would get to go to heaven, even people who were pretty damn evil (just not irredeemably) would eventually get there after the purgatory equivalent (which was basically like Hades, not that bad.) Hell, he basically thought real life would function like this too, which prompted his friend CS Lewis to basically call him a heretic once (which is funny, because Tolkien is the one to convert Lewis to christianity.)

Seriously, people who convert as adults are always crazy strict.
>>
Do pod companions count towards the limit of the 8 active companions?
>>
>>55337724
Yes
>>
File: 1366101132501.png (58KB, 553x759px) Image search: [Google]
1366101132501.png
58KB, 553x759px
>>55335018
>Dark tower movie was neat.
>>
>>55337556
yeah but he kills Them all to make a rocketship and go back to earth.
>>
>>55335057
>>55334932
>IT
Perk for inappropriate gangbangs?
>>
>>55337724
No
>>
>>55335019
>It's kinda like saying it's better to have just one DC jump
It is. I miss thos edays.
>>
>>55337724
Maybe?
>>
>>55337713
>Seriously, people who convert as adults are always crazy strict.
Eh, I wouldn't say that. I know plenty of people who were raised as Christians and who were converted as adults, and I've seen them on both ends of that spectrum. It all depends on who you are as a person.
>>
>>55337277
Blonde hair is ugly.
>>
>>55337724
Wakarimasen www
>>
>>55337766
I mean, I'd add a perk for intense bonds with close friends if I were the one to make it. Probably not a perk for gangbangs, though.
>>
File: 1504097068462.jpg (55KB, 680x456px) Image search: [Google]
1504097068462.jpg
55KB, 680x456px
>>55337755
Finally someone with taste and culture in this thread
>>
File: 1503765115627.jpg (522KB, 752x752px) Image search: [Google]
1503765115627.jpg
522KB, 752x752px
>Making a Build for Overlord
>Having to choose between adding an extra drawback and giving up a class-skill set or adding an extra waifu

What to do?
>>
>>55337814
And here we see a young Anonymous. Known for their shit taste in everything Anonymi spend their formative years learning the difficult process of shutting the fuck up when they don't know what they're talking about. A lesson that this one hasn't learned yet.

Fascinating
>>
>>55337830
This is the only place on 4chan I've seen anyone utter those words together. It's like this place is some kind of nightmare armpit.
>>
>>55337840
How many waifus do you already have?
>>
>>55337840
The waifu comes with perks, always choose the waifu
>>
>>55337859
The same as everyone else: not enough.
>>
>>55337848
t. blond
>>
>>55337713
As a chdistian deist this is almost exactly my outlook. Go tolien.
>>
>>55337859
A lot, but I'm not sure if that's enough for me.
>>
>>55337840
Waifu
>>
>>55337848
black hair>blond hair>brown hair
one piece swimsuit>bikini
short hair>long hair
tomboys>everything else
trash>your waifu
This are objective facts of reality
>>
>>55337814
Some people are just impure I guess. Not liking proper blonde hair.

>>55337766
I mean, I get why the scene might happen but it's still so damn weird.

Man...maybe I'll see if I can write some draft up real quick. Not like I'm getting anything done at 4:30AM.
>>
>>55337855
We now wait for Val's opinion to see how shit her taste is.
>>
>>55337902
>one piece swimsuit>bikini
Literally the only thing correct in your post.
How does it feel to be factually, objectively wrong
>>
>>55337902
sounds like what you want is a swarthy man
>>
>>55337902
>>55337927
High waisted bikinis from the 90s were amazing, and you are garbage for implying otherwise.
>>
>>55337909
>Some people are just impure I guess. Not liking proper blonde hair.
/pol/ Jump when?
>>
>>55337902
Anon you're gay
>>
>>55337766
I Never saw the movie I always thought it was a horror movie with little kids in ir. Do you mean to tell me I missed out on an inappropriate gangbang scene because I thought the movie was some stupid trash?
>>
>>55337939
But one pieces and leotards are great though
>>
>>55337950
Book only.
>>
>>55337939
If I wanted my waifu to wear a diaper, I'd be Tera.
Since I am not a terrible person, obviously I'm not into diapers
>>
>>55337965
>one pieces
Do not allow for the viewing of well toned, if not gloriously abbed, stomachs.
>>
>>55337950
King wrote this book and many others on Cocaine.
>>
>>55337985
I'm not into diapers though.....
>>
>>55337949
mmmmguilty as charged
>>
>>55337909
>More jumps

How many ongoing drafts do you have? You get a dead man's switch to upload them in case a giant spider or kangaroo attacks you so they aren't lost forever

>>55337950
The scene is not in any of the movies.
>>
>>55337985
Good job, asshole. Now there's a non-zero chance that Tera will start spewing his fetishes or that other asshole will drop pictures of Teras fetished OC art
>>
>>55338001
Your stance on >>55337902?
>>
>>55338014
Like he actually needs a reason?
>>
>>55337909
I don't understand how people can like piss-colored hair.
>>
What are some non-anime waifus?
>>
>>55337995
>Writing 1000 pages while high on narcotics and have it become a best-seller

Every other author should follow his example.

>>55338012
Should get*
>>
>>55338014
Still waiting for that one anon who started up the Hunger Games a few threads back.

Said he was gonna do something with that art involving Virgin vs Chad.
>>
>>55338032
If you can only look at the color yellow and see piss, you probably have some issues to work through.
>>
>>55338033
No such thing.
>>
>>55337840
Waifu.
>>
>>55338012
About ten or so for claims. For non claimed stuff, like the above? Uh...dozens, possibly over a hundred. A lot I doubt will ever be fluffed or even fully outlined but it's fun and I can get pretty far into a jump with just an hour or two. Nowadays I unconsciously make them as I watch series anyway so they pile up. Most of the non claimed jumps I post are made that way, just stuff I happened to be watching, noticed I had a outline ready by the end and fluffed up.

>>55338032
>Hating gold
I suppose you're the sort to like shit coloured hair instead huh?
>>
>>55338033
Vidya waifus
>>
>>55338033
The Choir of Righteous Fury. Elizabeth(Bioshock, before she goes crazy), Azula, Death of the Endless, Raven, Serana, Aela, Pharah, Mercy, really all of the Overwatch girls(except Widow and Zarya), Supergirl, Power girl, Neeshka, Avacyn

Have a list.
>>
File: 247.jpg (724KB, 1012x1600px) Image search: [Google]
247.jpg
724KB, 1012x1600px
>>55337902
>short hair>long hair

Such bad taste.
You a shit
>>
>>55338080
>I suppose you're the sort to like shit coloured hair instead huh?
Red.

Also, gold sucks. Silver superior.
>>
>>55337902
To restrict yourself to such a narrow sample of the beauty of the female sex...

Truly, i pity you.
You also forgot redheads, which is unforgivable.

blonde, brunette or redhead, short hair or long hair, tomboy or girly girl, there's beauty in all of them.
And to reject a girl based on her choice of swimwear? Blasphemy!

You are a pitiful wretch of a human being indeed.
>>
>>55338021
>black hair>blond hair>brown hair

correct but you forgot red hair>brown hair

one piece swimsuit>bikini

I was raised naturalist so I really can't give an informed opinion on this.

short hair>long hair

decidedly incorrect! Long Hair a best

tomboys>everything else

depends what I'm in the mood for, but I love a Tough babe who can kick my ass,my second cinematic Crush was Private Vasquez ,Granted my first was Columbia.

trash>your waifu

no it's obviously trash=All waifus.
>>
>>55338106
Red's not bad. It's definitely an acceptable rival to gold/blonde. But still not best.

Silver's just shitty white.
>>
>>55338095
>The Choir of Righteous Fury
Who's that? Google gives me nothing.

Thanks for the list! Did you collect them all in your chain?
>>
File: Beating (you).png (779KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Beating (you).png
779KB, 831x1200px
>>55337902
>>
>>55338150
The Choir is Light of Terra DLC waifus. Sisters of Battle that got lost on a mission and swarmed by space scavengers.
>>
>>55338150
They are OCs from one of the Light of Tera dlcs. Five Sisters of Battle.

Most of those on the list are from my personal "waifu list" yes.

I've got plenty of others who aren't on my personal list if you want them.
>>
>>55338132
>no it's obviously trash=All waifus.
Well, your waifu is walking mass of pollution, so I guess her being trash is true for you.
>>
File: 2B issues.jpg (58KB, 736x581px) Image search: [Google]
2B issues.jpg
58KB, 736x581px
>>55338095
>except Widow and Zarya
Discarded opinion.

>>55338033
Do Japanese games count?
>>
>>55338213
I don't like mindcontrolled women, and Zarya is not my type.
>>
>>55338181
>>55338187
Thank you.
>others who aren't on my personal list if you want them.
yes pls
>>55338213
>Do Japanese games count?
Let's say they count as anime for the purpose of this discussion.
>>
>>55337634
Ah, that's fine by me. No worries. I'm just glad you had a good time in the jump.

Myself, I'd probably be someone from Gorch.

>>55337670
Really? Cool!
>>
>>55338132
>share an opinion with Tera
Shit, is it too late to change my answer?
>>
Should I go to monster hunter or bnha next jump? Last 10 years has been more or less point and click eating of any non human I thought had neat powers.
>>
>>55337363
>>55338245

question is going full ultra-gorgon a option
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l92HB9_1pGM
>>
Probably got answered already but can magical mona lisa from Fate/Zero be a homunculus since alchemy is my specialization?
>>
>>55338290
Suuuuure, but it'll be a follower, not a companion.
>>
>>55338269
It's too late, you are doomed. Doomed. DOOMED!
>>
>been unable to check thread for a while
>check uploads folder
You know, the way Killjoys is laid out seems like an interesting idea. I might fiddle around with Wodehouse as having a couple perks for each book.
>>
File: commit sudoku.png (507KB, 605x385px) Image search: [Google]
commit sudoku.png
507KB, 605x385px
>>55338269
No. You must now commit sudoku to regain your honor.
>>
Are there perks that give you expertise in a chosen field or profession? I'm too lazy to learn the hard way.
>>
File: Long hair.gif (5MB, 406x498px) Image search: [Google]
Long hair.gif
5MB, 406x498px
>>55338269
Honestly, the long hair thing is the only good thing that he says.
>>
File: Jumpers 2.jpg (334KB, 709x546px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpers 2.jpg
334KB, 709x546px
>>55338241
Alright let's get started.

Caroons- All three Chicks from the Big Hero Six movie, April O'Neil(There are at least half a dozen different versions, all good) Mai,Ty Lee, Toph(When she grows up), Batgirl, Starfire, Blackfire, Argent, Jinx, Cheshire, Artemis(Young Justice), Elsa, Audrey(Atlantis cartoon), Half the cast of Wakfu/Dofus, XJ-9 if you're into robots

Vidya- Kaelyn the Dove(Neverwinter 2), Jade(Beyond good and evil), Depending on your tastes there are a couple options in VTM:Bloodlines, Gobbit from Shadowrun is kinda cute despite her habits, Shaundi, Kinzie(Both from Saints Row), Dawn Star, Silk Fox(Both from Jade Empire), Katerina Dupois if you're into ghost chicks(A Van Helsing game), A couple of women from the Fallout series

That's all that comes to mind immediately.
>>
>>55338482
Fate and Overlord have perks that make you a master of every profession.

>>55334843
If only.
>>
>>55338493
>the Big Hero Six movie ,April O'Neil,XJ-9 ,Jade

we don't have Those jumps.
>>
>>55338482
There's one as a freebie in Sitcoms I think for one of the backgrounds.
>>
>>55338533
Big Hero Six is in the Marvel Universe, no I'm not kidding.

And I didn't know we lacked the other jumps. How the fuck do we not have a TMNT jump?
>>
>>55338488
Aaaaand I just came.
>>
File: 1503769052806.gif (274KB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
1503769052806.gif
274KB, 300x195px
>>55338080
How is going you-know-what ?
>>
File: 14357.jpg (60KB, 531x700px) Image search: [Google]
14357.jpg
60KB, 531x700px
Weakness of beatrice
Support
20 yo male
Magic free
Class blacksmith free
Bright crown 400
Holstein breed free
100 year ban free
High speed creationist 200
Shopping list 100
Omnicrafting -200
Soul study -500
Cutify sxify scarify-600

Items
Filis book of monsters free
Diamond salt -700

Drawbacks
Iberian scent -600
Black list -400
Severe moral hazard -200
Such a fairy 0

I am saddened that val did not tell us the fiery ahoge could be used down below.
>>
>>55338585
So many you know whats. I assume you mean Xenoverse, in which case a little bit of progress got done today. Mostly heroes stuff and deciding to handle some of the Heroes stuff as scenarios.
>>
File: Baymax_(Earth-616).png (159KB, 381x399px) Image search: [Google]
Baymax_(Earth-616).png
159KB, 381x399px
>>55338557
There is a hero team called Big Hero Six in the Marvel universe, yes. The movie version of Big Hero Six is not. There are a lot of differences between the continuities. For one thing, Earth-616 Baymax is a dragon.
>>
>>55338557
> Reed's lab constantly being raided by Purse-girl's bullshit purse.
Best thing that ever happened in Marvel. Ever.
>>
>>55338557
>>How the fuck do we not have a TMNT jump?

that's what I want to know!
>>
>>55338033
Vasquez from Aliens, Helga from the Disney Atlantis, Ivanova from B5 yes claudia christian is my fetish shut up, Balveda from Consider Phlebas, tons more I'm too lazy to look up the names of because I only remember people by their role.
>>
File: 1505144001947.jpg (560KB, 2292x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1505144001947.jpg
560KB, 2292x1671px
>>55337840
I want a Re:Creators jump.
>>
Update on Ian Flynn Archie Sonic(I need a snappier name for it but it's such a specific continuity...the Archie Sonic comics post-Genesis Wave, as recorded by the shattered world arc)

Cybernetics are complete! OC companions are coming along swell, about 6-7 out of the 15 planned written up. More if you count the individual members of the package deals like the Zone Runners
>>
>>55338610
>weakness of beatrice has a literally firecrotch perk

I never knew I wanted this before.
>>
>>55338623
All movies and comics are canon to the Marvel Universe, just alternate universes. If you can travel between 'internal multiverses' you can hit the movie BH6 from basic Marvel, or Cinematic Marvel, or Marvel Magic.
>>
>>55338045
Wut? when did I say that
>>
>>55338033
Not any of those three. Laura is okay if you're willing to help her sort out her problems, but the other two are absolute trash.
>>
>>55338679
Oh, I'm sorry. I assumed from your use of the term "universe" that you meant one universe, not the entire multiverse of the Marvel franchise. You really need to work on your vague language, someone could easily mistake that for you not knowing something and trying to "um, actually" your way out of being proven wrong.
>>
>>55338743
Marvel Universe is the normal terminology of all of Marvel, not just 616. Also I'm aware of my communication troubles, I've had them since I was a child.
>>
>>55338771
>Marvel Universe is the normal terminology of all of Marvel, not just 616.
No it isn't. Without a modifier it refers only to 616. If you're talking about other parts of the Marvel multiverse you'd say "Ultimate Marvel Universe" or "Marvel Cinematic Universe" or the like.
>>
>>55338771
Do all people in /jc/ have communication problems or what? I know I do.
>>
If I go to the smash bros jump and take the glitch perk that makes glitches work in the real world then go to the elder scrolls jump can I do the infinite skillbooks and item duplication cheats?
>>
>>55338615
And any progress on F/GO ? Can't wait for waifus.
>>
>>55338806
Awww what a cute baby.
>>
>>55338802
Hell if I know man. Turning thought into words, and having people understand what I mean, is difficult.
>>
How likely is Zim to turn on the Tallest if he was promised a 3km Ork battleship that's basically a giant gun?
>>
>>55338889
Further more said offer is coming from some exceptionally green and exceptionally tall boyz.
>>
>>55338889
0, but they wouldn't be the first Tallest he accidentally killed if you want to give him a little nudge in the wrong direction. One of them, Miyuki, is popularly considered Dib and Gaz's mom in the fan community. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>55338889
He wouldn't-

>>55338911
...how tall are we talking about here?
>>
>>55338917
I thought Zim's mom was canonically a cold unfeeling robot arm?
>>
>>55338931
Tall enuff to krump da zoggin' tallezt.
>>
>>55338981
I said Dib and Gaz, tardlet.
>>
>>55338917
The best part is that Zim's invention actually WAS brilliant, and would have been the perfect super weapon against the energy-based Meekrob. It's just that he forgot to put any safeties in due to his ego, and that ended up fucking him over. Zim's an average Invader but a BRILLIANT scientist.

>>55338981
While he was talking about Dib and Gaz, I should note that Zim SAW the arm as a mother figure, because all Irkens are born in incubators, if I remember right. So he latched on to the arm because he didn't have a true mother.
>>
>>55338889
>Zim uv Irk. We, da Ded Zeffa Freebootaz 'av rekkanized you'z ta be da Orkiest uv ya kind. Az a startin' bonus, we'z willin' to offa da RAAGHNAROKK an' all it'z Dakka for ya feelty. Wut youze say?
>>
>>55339030
Zim is too mad to be a useful scientist.
>>
>>55339061
>implying mad science isn't best science
Really, all he needed was someone to check his work. Multiple someones. Who could actually get him to listen by invoking rank and constantly checking to make sure he didn't just blow them off or 'fix' it. Maybe also physically restraining him.

Okay, there are a lot of requirements, but still, he invented a monster that would have won the war against the Empire's greatest enemies had it been kept restrained and actually used. That's pretty damn impressive.
>>
>>55338637
Give it time, its almost over
>>
Say, could anyone give me a list of low to medium power mecha Jumps? something on the tech level of Titanfall.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 250x187px
>>55339054
>Zim working with Orkz
>>
>>55339201
Such a thing could only end with the entire universe exploding. And both Zim and the Orkz would have a blast doing it.
>>
>>55338819
The dragon looks pretty happy / pleased with herself there as well. Apparently, that knight has one hell of a lance.
>>
>>55338889
For all his incompetence he is pretty loyal to his race. He doesn't submit to the humans even if they are taller.
>>
>>55339133
Full Metal Panic
>>
>>55339333
But da umies ain' green.
>>
>>55339201
>Two of the most racist species with completely different ideas of war working together
>>
>>55339343
Aren't you a little too tall and green to be an anonymous human poster?
>>
>>55339133
Ring of Red (actually, that's a little behind)
Gundam IBO
Code Geass
>>
Who is the worst waifu in the entire chain?
>>
>>55339426
Rachel.
>>
>>55339426
You.
>>
>>55339426
Yours
I'm sorry you had to find out this way
>>
>>55339426
Katia Managan
>>
File: gaia evo.gif (842KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
gaia evo.gif
842KB, 500x438px
>>55338033
>>55338095
You forgot Gaia
>>
File: 1297982262144.jpg (87KB, 620x373px) Image search: [Google]
1297982262144.jpg
87KB, 620x373px
>>55339369
I don' sees wot you meen fellow umie.
>>
>>55339482
But she can do the pineapple thing. That at least puts her above most cats.
>>
>>55339426
Katyusha
>>
>>55339520
Shoving a pineapple in your cunt is a strong negative, not a positive.
>>
>>55339353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDIgS-Soo9Q

'E's wun uv us.
>>
File: Suspicious Face.jpg (19KB, 203x276px) Image search: [Google]
Suspicious Face.jpg
19KB, 203x276px
>>55339514
This is my suspicious face. I am very suspicious, for some reason.
>>
>>55338733
Plenty of versions of those two that aren't trash. Just stay the hell away from the current comic versions.
>>
>>55339558
it depends on the girth of your Dick
>>
>>55339444
>>55339451
My waifu is Ryoko and nobody who has ever seen Tenchi could say she's anything less than excellent.
>>
File: plastic man butt.gif (444KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
plastic man butt.gif
444KB, 245x138px
>>55339426
Me
>>
>>55339631
Except I called you the shit waifu.

Which means Ryoko has shit taste.

Which means by proxy...
>>
>>55339631
I have and she is. Though I'll admit that's one canon relationship I wouldn't break up. Tenchi is a pretty good dude. Adult Washu is pretty fantastic, too
>>
>>55339426
Bizarro Val
>>
>>55339676
Oh, I'm not her waifu. I'd never break her and Tenchi up.

>>55339692
Same here, I like Tenchi enough that I'd never take any of his waifus away.
>>
File: n3uScIh.jpg (224KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
n3uScIh.jpg
224KB, 2000x2000px
>>55332922
From what we've seen Titans and their Pilots are used as catch all shock troopers throughout the Frontier, being capable of dropping from a ship that just warped into orbit to the battlefield to surprise and overwhelm defenders in minutes. Given the undeveloped nature of the planets and battlefields they fight across we've never seen titans go up against proper tanks or armored vehicles. The ingame reason is that Titans are easily mass manufactured shipboard and can then be deployed via drop pod far quicker then any proper vehicle could, meaning everyone just inevitably fights Titans with Titans.
>>
>>55339482
I hate you.

>>55339629
Oh my god shut the shit up you pile of trashmanity.
>>
>>55339815
Dont get salty just because your waifu is shit
>>
>>55339426
Rachel from Tower of God.
>>
>>55339893
>inb4 a contrarian comes to defend her
>>
starcraft protoss jump when?
>>
>>55339893
Honestly, that might be the 100% correct, perfectly indisputable answer.
>>
>>55339893
Fuck. Her.
>>
>>55339919
After WoW, but before the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>55339977
I think its great he's gone meta with it and has adopted Blizzard-like time lines.
>>
>>55339977
But that makes no sense. Don't you mean after the heat death of the universe, but before WoW? We're operating on Blizzard time here.
>>
>>55340024
That either means the heat death of the universe is soon, or I dunno.
>>
Those of you who took summoning contracts in naruto what animal did you pick? Im having a hard time choosing but i bought both large and small contracts.
>>
>>55340042
Why? The only summon shown thoroughly has both.
>>
>>55340042
Why no fox?
>>
>>55340060
Because I wanted to be able to summon human sized and giant sized versions.
>>
>>55340042
Cats, they're fiercely territorial buggers unless they're your friends and expect to be treated like kings.
>>
>>55340042
I'm gonna summon monkeys, because monkeys a cute.
>>
File: Mothra and Battra.jpg (507KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mothra and Battra.jpg
507KB, 1600x1200px
>>55340042
The Moth contract, giving me access to equivalents of Mothra and Battra. I had to earn Battra's approval before he let me summon him, though, and that was not easy. Very much worth it in the end, though.
>>
>>55340042
Well, the slug, frogs, and snakes only have what's called the "huge" summons in the jump, and Enma's the only "humanoid" summon we see... So you're probably going to want a non-canon species if you bought both?

I'm voting for foxes, both because that would Konoha out, and you can get kitsune as your humanoid summons.

>>55340086
Notably, the huge contract option also has human-sized and smaller members, like the Frogs and others. The small contract option is only useful if you want animals with humanoid proportions, despite the huge summons also using tools and stuff.
>>
>>55340144
>I'm voting for foxes, both because that would Konoha out
*freak Konoha out
>>
>>55337547
Do they need to keep the arrow in themselves? Also, if they later acquire more Stands, do those gain Requiem, or do they need to be scratched again?
>>
>>55337547
Do all of their Stands transfer damage, or is it just the initial?
>>
>>55340144
>>55340136
So could I choose something like butterflies and get pic related for human sized ones?

Or would snakes, foxes, or something else be better?
>>
>>55340189
You, uh, seem to be missing something there, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_njsa0nlDTv1ryspbxo1_500.jpg (100KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njsa0nlDTv1ryspbxo1_500.jpg
100KB, 500x357px
>>55339426
Esdeath, Saeko Busujima, Selvaria Bles. They all attract the worst kind of waifu hunters.
>>
How many low level jumps would it take to be able to kill Superman?
>>
>>55340189
I may do both, I agree buying foxes for the big one would be awesome, buy human version for pixies and foxes for biggatons.

Also pic derp
>>
>>55340228
That would probably work.
>>
>>55340198
Please see pic here>>55340228

I figure pixiefaeries would have good wind element.
>>
>>55340225
1, he's vulnerable to magic
>>
>>55340202
>Esdeath, Saeko Busujima, Selvaria Bles
Aren't they all psychos?
IT'S IN HER FUCKING NAME
>>
>>55340261
Sounds good to me, anon.
>>
>>55340225

One with magic, would probably work, sir sexual transmitted disease
>>
>>55340189
>>55340228
That seems like it'd work. I'd guess they'd be a bit more insectile than that though?
>>
>>55340202
>Hating Selvaria.
>>
>>55340166
Is that a fucking nipple.
>>
>>55338805
Are those actual glitches or are they just console commands?
>>
>>55340042
Went with snake, then ganked Orochimaru and returned to Konoha with my report on my long-term Infiltration and Assassination Mission.

It was hilarious seeing Konoha react to a Senju with the snake contract.
>>
>>55340268
I think it's more that they're all cold warrior women, or something like that. Really though, who names their kid Esdeath?
>>
>>55340042
I went with Yetis. Giant, ice-using monkey people were pretty OP.

>>55340287
No, that's TWO fucking nipples. Learn to count, anon.
>>
Build for Hyperdimension Neptunia jump V0.4
https://pastebin.com/KXHmZqkg
>>
File: Shoukanjuu-akihisa.png (202KB, 340x538px) Image search: [Google]
Shoukanjuu-akihisa.png
202KB, 340x538px
>>55340329
>You have the most generic, patrician tastes I have ever seen.

Are you complimenting or insulting my taste here?

>>55333305
>Also, what sort of power levels do these things have at the top end and the low end? What do you reckon a genius jumper might be looking at?

They're basically holograms son. The only one that can interact in a limited way with real object and not other shoukanjuss is Akihisa's.
And that one is pretty strange, since its really limited and the strength of the little one varies from scene to scene. He also loses that power at some point.
>>
>>55340329
>Generic
>Patrician
Anon, are you alright?
>>
File: 6567578.png (30KB, 227x200px) Image search: [Google]
6567578.png
30KB, 227x200px
>>55340329
Posts like this make me think this thread is mostly made up of people who don't even use 4chan otherwise. Nobody on this site gives a fuck about an areola in a picture. Posting saucy pics is pretty normal on 4chan in pretty much every thread, and very rarely does anyone care about the whole blue board shit that much.
>>
>>55340424
>>55340432
>>55340457
What kind of train wreck did I miss?
>>
>>55339133
Battletech?
>>
>>55340432
>>55340457

It's all troll-tolls, anons.

Not even good ones.
>>
>>55340486
Ricrod posting softcore porn as usual.
>>
File: 19.png (327KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
327KB, 800x1000px
>>55340283
>Mentally damaged used goods.
Her shitty childhood, entire world view, and complex for Maximilian are based on lies he fabricated. She's a bombshell waiting to go off even if you white knight hard and stop her from literally blowing herself up first. Girl's got problems man.
>>
Hey, so uh...how strong a command of the Second Magic would a mage need to be able to project his favorite battle theme such that the music comes from every direction at once?
>>
So World of Cultivation has something called [Domain] which is basically a cultivation point where the various styles (Xia, Mo, Yao) seem to fold inward, they're still different methods used but they're now getting the exact same result. Anyway [Domain] is, from what I can tell, a freaking Reality Marble, it's a cultivation thing where you have a world inside your method and it 'comes out' to take up a certain amount of space and overrides that area with a different world. Sound doesn't even pass through the boundary though folks can 'look in'.

Anyway I was just going to ask Thread if you guys had any idea what your [Domain] was like for your Cultivation Method?
>>
>>55340500
>used goods

Mate, if you unironically use that phrase, I hope no girl falls in love with you 'cause she's gonna be miserable.
>>
>>55340287
Technically, it's an areola.
Or rather, a pair of areola
>>
>>55339943
No, don't. Shit. No.
>>
>>55340042
Foxes. Kate got Shrikes, who had mokuton because the idea of a giant shrike pulling a Hashirama except the trees are made of spikes and then eating the corpses off of them was too good to pass up. It also let me name the various summons after Hyperion characters because I'm a huge nerd.
>>
Where can I get time manipulation on par with or better than Lunar Dial from Touhou? My CP budget for that jump is screaming in pain.
>>
Is Val around?
>>
>>55340662
as far as i know, thats the best time manipulation perk specific for time. you could maybe take something like A Special Trait from Generic Xianxia and have Time be it or something. desu, i'd be interested in any perk like that aswell.
>>
>>55340486
Some girl wearing a ribbon and you could see the areola. Nothing anyone except your pastor cares about.

>>55340492
>Trolls acting like moralists
The horror.
>>
>>55340500
So? All that just makes her a sympathetic figure, not a shitty person.
>>
>>55340662
It's the best for manipulating the present, but it can't let you effect the future or the past meaningfully, so you need to combo it with other stuff.
>>
File: australia!.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
australia!.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>55340686
around the wrong side of the world

if you get my meaning
>>
>>55340784
>And they say a great rivalry was born that day, one that would go down in legend...
>>
>>55340579
She realized he viewed her as nothing more then a tool and decided to suicide charge the enemy army before blowing herself up when it failed. That kind of lovesick conditioning is seriously unhealthy and breaking it without her turning on you or brainwashing her yourself wouldn't be easy.
>Ad hominem
>>
>>55340686
Nah, she's asleep right now. Went to bed a little late so she wont be on until later this evening, our time, at least.
>>
>>55340819
Mind elaborating why you called her "used goods" then?
>>
>>55340784
Fuck kangaroos. Getting kicked by them is no joke.
>>
>>55340874
He's presuming Max fucked her, but considering his complete and utter disregard of her as a human being or even an entity worthy of consideration, I highly doubt he'd 'lower' himself by doing so.
>>
>>55340896
Even if he did, why would her sexual history ever truly matter to him?
>>
What jumps give you a loyal AI companion?
>>
>>55340904
Some people like virgins. Not all that weird, that's basically the least objectionably part of his slandering of Selvaria. The bigger issue is him treating it like it's her fault she's insane.
>>
>>55340853
>NuBee

Are you sleeping over with her?
>>
>>55331648
Eclipse Phase's AR Masking Software. You can pick up mundane versions in-setting, but there's also a CP-backed version in the items section.
>>
>>55331275
Hm, I really like the Transfer Student perks? Not all that often I get every perk from an origin.

>Slapstick Damage
...Well. My non-lethal approaches suddenly got a lot more painful. It works with weapons too?

>The Good Brother
>Respect Your Elders!
This is apparent/physical age, I presume?

Could we import a suit for the Iron Suits?
>>
>>55331673
Gotta deal with a voice in your head, though.
>>
>>55340920
Nubee lives in Val's basement anon.
>>
>>55340981
like literally?
>>
>>55340920
Shush you.

>>55340981
You too!
>>
>>55340996
NuBee lives in all our hearts, Anon. Feeding. Growing.
>>
>>55341015
I hear they make pills for that nowadays
>>
File: 1447167714071.gif (2MB, 320x199px) Image search: [Google]
1447167714071.gif
2MB, 320x199px
>>55331673
>Trust them
>>
>>55340512
According to aion it was largely based on the stuff you bought for the rest of your method. So when the update came out and I got that mine was basically fire everywhere. That is the reason I like WoC cultivation method table, it is by far the simplest to understand cultivation from a xianxia jump we have in my opinion.
>>
>>55341015
Anon, you should go to the doctor.
>>
>>55331275
No intelligence perks?
>>
>>55340874
Devoted to such a degree in mind and spirit to another man that didn't even love her back that she would kill herself up for him to spite his enemies. She's used goods man, in mind definitely.

>>55340896
It's never implied Max did. He never cared for her as anything but a living weapon.

>>55340738
It makes her a tragic figure and another casualty of a terrible war, but a shitty waifu.
>>
>>55341029
>>55341066
I tried those. The cure was worse than the disease. So now I just live with it, and sing to him sometimes. It calms him down somewhat.
>>
>>55340299
Glitches, the console commands are something else. The glitch is basically pick up the book, put it down, pick it up put it down. As long as you dont leave the shelf you get infinite skill ups. The dupe is basically toss an item and cut it in half with a sword, it is now 2 of that item.
>>
>>55340918
Not him, but it doesn't really matter whose fault it is - she' s insane either way, and insane women make poor waifus.
Don't stick your dick in crazy and all that.

Though there are some guys who like damaged goods - fuels their white knight fantasies i suppose.
Sadly in reality that kind of relationship has the tendency to explode messily.
My brother is one of those guys, unfortunately, so i've had a front row seat more than once.

If you were half as morally superior as your implying here you'd get her therapy, not add her to your harem.
>>
>>55340918
I'm looking her up and yeah, I feel pretty bad for her already.

>>55341082
You don't deserve the loving touch of a woman if you speak of her like that.
>>
>>55340281
Got any good pixies that are slightly more buglike?
>>
>>55340162
>>55340189
What would a fox contract do for you in Naruto?
>>
File: 1359477541790.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1359477541790.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>55341095
>insane women make poor waifus
I can just smell the shit taste.
>>
>>55331275
i'd suggest reading what you have written aloud. this really helps finding mistakes.
>age & Gender [...] with *and* appropriate
>F Class. Its (should be it's)
etc etc.
other then that, it looks quite good
>>
>>55340495
>softcore porn
puritan go and stay go
>>
>>55339201
So would Zim be more prone to joining after the Irken empire is mysteriously krumped by unrelated aliens?
>>
>>55341107
Let you get giant fox ninjas like the giant frog ninjas. Unless you took human sized ones, in which case you get kitsune I believe. Im still not sure if I want to go fox or snake.
>>
>>55341097
>She ain't even on the list.
>>
>>55341083
Have you tried surgery?
>>
>>55341015
I'm pretty sure that's not me in there
>>
>>55341139
I'm on the waiting list.

>>55341146
Nubee would never lie to me, Nubee.
>>
>>55341146
That's exactly what you would say if you were in our hearts. I'm onto you.
>>
>>55341006
Could you answer >>55333742 please?
>>
>>55341095
I was never planning on adding her to my harem, I was indeed going to help her out. It wouldn't be mentally healthy for her to use me as a replacement Max.
>>
>>55331275
Just gave this a look and did some research. There are two quality titcows in this animoo. I approve.
>>
>>55341152
You should go to a doctor, a very inexperienced doctor with low reaction speeds to sudden surprises while performing surgery.

>>55341162
You're not onto shit, captain quesadilla.
>>
>>55341182
This seems like totally trustworthy advice that is in no way an indication of the guilt of the one giving it.
>>
Any convenient way to open up a super tough prison on a warhammer fantasy chaos god of law?
>>
>>55341164
Self-Focused Density Manipulation that allows you to switch between two extremes of "Able to pass through walls" and "Literally bullet proof" with all the levels between seems appropriate to me given the Quirks involved.

What does John Jones do that he's more impressive than just "Density manipulations"
>>
>>55341107
Let you get giant foxes. They probably do fire ninjutsu or maybe genjutsu.
>>
>>55338488
>captivating long hair
where do I get me a waifu like that? we don't have Tangled/Rapunzel jump do we?
>>
>>55341097
Your taking this a little to personally. This what I meant about her attracting the worst kind of waifu hunters. The 'I can fix/change her' types.
>>
File: Grail-Kun.jpg (145KB, 1615x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Grail-Kun.jpg
145KB, 1615x1062px
Previously on The Chronicles of Ryuma Saotome [http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55283369/#55290944]:
“Destroyer, All of Humanity’s Evils, Source of Colorless Fog, Beast of 666, and Cursed Element.” The voice said as it rose from the consumed corpse of the Ninth Bright Shiner. “I have consumed five grand Evils within myself and exacted each of the penalties. Life penalty (Oh Lord of the Dead), body penalty (A Perfect Sacrifice), freedom penalty (Trapped in Slumber), fame penalty (Fallen Who Takes The World), fortune penalty (Sin Given Form by Choice).”Behind each phrase of penalty a second voice listed out their ‘donors’. “Hate of life, hate of self, hate of chains, hate of others, hate of fate.” It laughed mockingly. "That's a neat form, Jumper! How do you like mine!"

Pic Related is basically the shape Avenger has taken, take note the 'human' in pic is a multi-story construct body that my Jumper is in as a Not So Bright Shiner.
>>
>>55341336
The desire to take care of someone is not the worst kind of impulse governing waifuing.
>>
>>55341240
Oh, so that's how you got into Sleuth's chest.
>>
>>55341466
>Sleuth's chest.
Tell me more, Satanlet
>>
>>55341325
Medusa from Marvel's Inhumans
>>
>>55341478
>Medusa from Marvel's Inhumans
Comic version is top tier waifu, TV version is trash
>>
>>55341325
>where do I get me a waifu like that?
Well, ridiculously long hair doesn't seem that uncommon in anime, so it shouldn't be too hard to find... Also, Bayonetta's got pretty long hair, considering her entire outfit's made of it?

>we don't have Tangled/Rapunzel jump do we?
Nope. Val said she was watching it after we got Frozen, but I don't think anything ever came of that.
Thread posts: 587
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.